[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 490
Thread images: 63

File: AITO Page 1.png (7MB, 1200x5000px) Image search: [Google]
AITO Page 1.png
7MB, 1200x5000px
Old Thread: >>50584811
Resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: AITO Page 2.png (7MB, 1200x5000px) Image search: [Google]
AITO Page 2.png
7MB, 1200x5000px
>>50592626
>>
File: AITO Page 3.png (8MB, 1200x5000px) Image search: [Google]
AITO Page 3.png
8MB, 1200x5000px
>>50592631
>>
File: AITO Page 4.png (6MB, 1200x5000px) Image search: [Google]
AITO Page 4.png
6MB, 1200x5000px
>>50592648
>>
File: AITO Page 5.png (4MB, 1200x2448px) Image search: [Google]
AITO Page 5.png
4MB, 1200x2448px
>>50592659
>>
>>50592626
>Gumiho
I understand completely.
>>
File: succubus_cyoa.png (7MB, 1200x7100px) Image search: [Google]
succubus_cyoa.png
7MB, 1200x7100px
>>
>>50592791
>Seductress perk
>also a category
>>
File: MidnightKitsune.png (1MB, 1024x895px) Image search: [Google]
MidnightKitsune.png
1MB, 1024x895px
>>50592626
Well, since it's a slow day, I shall offer the first build!
Meet Boy-Kagome:

Race: Gumiho

Brawn: 5
Alacrity: 5
Personality: 5
Sagacity: 10

Background: Noble (and real sheltered.)

Skills:
Linguistics
Eavesdropping
Alchemy

Gambling (He played the guards all the time.)

Class: Miko (One of the only males to be.)
Abilities:
Kindred Soul
Hands of Healing
Suppression
Purification

Armor: Padded Armor (Can't be too safe!)

Weapons:
Magical Catalyst (A white wood staff.)
Magical Focus (Individually carved charms for various spirits.)
Endless Pouch (Of willow arrows.)

Magical Items:
Ring of Familiarity (Gift from parents.)
Gem of Listening (Gift from guards.)
Apothecary's Satchel (Enchanted by himself.)
Book of Knowledge (From the family library.)
Bag of Holding (From the family pantry. Has flour stains.)

Boon:
Jade Weapon (Spirit purifying bow.)
Drawback:
Kunoichi Assassin (Named Sango, of course. I will win her over!)

Companions:
Monoka Tadashi (I looked gullible.)
Bingbing Yu (I looked protectable.)
Hotaru Tatsumi (I looked hungry.)

First Quest:
The Cursed Onsen (They begged.)

After retrieving his jade bow from the middle of a deeply still lake (that a ninja clan considered their territory), he sets off to prove his knowledge of the spirit world in practice!
By helping others and being cute, of course. Is actually named Kagome, meaning 'Birdcage'. (I hope I did everything right.)
>>
>>50592626
>Stats
Brawn: 8
Alacrity: 5
Sagacity: 7
>Race
Human
>Backstory
Tribesman
>Skills
Survial
Trapping
Alchemy
>Misc Skills
Painting
>Class
Gunner
>Gunner Skills
Ripper Gun
Anti-Material Gun
Double Tap
Jacketed Bullets
>Arms & Armour
>Armour
Brigandine
>Weapons
BP Musket
BP Pistol
Endless Pouch
>Magical Items
Apothecary's Satchel
Bag of Holding
Book of Knowledge
Cloak of Warmth
Deep Well Canteen
>Companions
Mizuna Namiwara
Oboro Daikanabo
Gennousuke Daikanabo
>Quests
Paekku Pilgrimage
The Cursed Onsen
The Emperor's New Court
Monstergirl Island
Journey To The West
>>
>>50593302
>>
File: MetaCYOA.png (74KB, 823x800px) Image search: [Google]
MetaCYOA.png
74KB, 823x800px
>>
>>50592626
What is your opinion on waifu CYOA's thst specify her fetish? I think they give character personally, make us know her more intimately.
If you think it's okay, what about giving her non-safe fetishes, like water sports or pegging? As in, fetishes that are "shit tier" for many people instead of being neutral, like a "giving blowjobs" fetish is.
>>
>>50593449
F
>>
>>50593487
I guarantee it'll start a shitstorm, even if it's a "neutral" fetish.
>>
>>50593487
talking about "shit tier" fetishes without mentioning a scat fetish. You disappoint me.

And yea, it'll start a shitstorm, bad plan. (do it anyway.)
>>
>>50593487
I like hearing about a girl's fetishes, so it's fine by me. As for "people hate this fetish" I don't hate fetishes the way some people do (they may disgust me or fail to arouse me but that's different than the level of hate you often see) so it's like any other option you can give in a CYOA: some will love it some will hate it some won't care, and if you want to be more inclusive you can list it but give people who don't care for it a "way out" such as "Sandra loves taking balls into her mouth but won't demand to do it every time / will understand if it's not your thing". Like any CYOA option you can make it more user friendly or extremely unforgiving as you please.
>>
>>50593487
Inferior. It means not only do I have to pick a girl based on personality, I also have to worry about bad fetishes. This can easily lead to dissatisfaction, when the girl I like most wants to be vomited on, or just piss me off, because the only girls with fetishes I can tolerate are cunts.

Those fetishes are terrible. Piss is gross and if you like pegging you need to own up to yourself and date a man already.
>>
>>50593611
Doesn't work. If you can't satisfy her fetishes, then she's not going to be sexually satisfied in your relationship. It's not viable. It doesn't matter if they force it or not.
>>
>>50592659
no husbando material.. could you make a handsome hero type, or a sexy rebel, or something? please?
>>
>>50593204
is Kagome gay?
>>
Is there a non-ded Interactive Realm Builder somewhere?
>>
>>50593449
F
>>
>>50593970
No, you have to download the source yourself.
>>
>>50592626

>Race and Attributes
Human
6 Brawn
8 Alacrity
6 Personality
5 Sagacity

>Background and Skills
Thugs
Eavesdropping
Athletics
Cooking
Music

>Class and Abilities
Shinobi
Slow Time
Silent Killer
Assassinate
Wisp Form

>Armor/Weapons
Leather Lamellar Armor
Bow (Primary Weapon)
Katana (Secondary Weapon)
Endless Pouch

>Magical Items
Quickboots
Gem of Listening
Hook and Rope
Instrument
Nice Wok

>Boons/Drawbacks
Jade Weapon (Katana)
Kunoichi Assassin

>Companions
Jotaro Shimabukuro
Monaka Tadashi
Mizuna Namiwara

>Quests
Paekku Pilgrimage -> Wokou Wipe Out -> The Cursed Onsen -> The Captured Phoenix -> The Emperor's New Court

Basically the idea is to run around for a number of years helping out the people of the land, both for stability and reward, before aiding aiding the emperor to 'retire' and set up my own Shinobi Village, hopefully convincing the stalking Kunoichi Assassin to end the vendetta and join me by either making amends for whatever it was I did to wrong her, or through a more diplomatic maneuver of bringing her clan into it all.
>>
>>50594030
Where can I get it?
>>
>>50593970
https://63afd638575e0a2fbdda19bd44f65d165d6ed49c.googledrive.com/host/0B3kTDrvhIDLzay1iUmV1UmVKcmM/index.html

?
>>
>>50592626
>Stats
Brawn: 8
Alacrity: 7
Sagacity: 5

>Race
Yecha

>Backstory
Merchant

>Skills
Navigation
Linguist
Cooking
Painting

>Class
Monk

>Skills
Jianquan
Beixingquan
Daposhou
Tieshan

>Armor
Ainu Mantle

>Weapons
Shield (heavy)
Polearm (spear)
Melee Weapon (curved sword)

>Magic Items
Cartographer’s Case
Ring of Familiarity
Nice Wok
Book of Knowledge
Bag of Holding

>Boons & Drawbacks
None

>Companions
Mi-Seon Hwang
Ji-Hyon Tae
Ilhyun Choi

>Quests
Wokou Wipe Out
Crown of the Yellow Emperor
The Captured Phoenix
Journey to the West

They wanted me to smash up some pirates for money. I said yes. They wanted me to smash up some toy soldiers for money. I said yes, and brought along some of the fighters from the last expedition too. Who would have known that these unsavory characters would end up following me around and calling me “leader?”
>>
>>50594064
404 for me. Thought it's on my end but then stumbled upon http://www.techtimes.com/articles/80909/20150902/google-drive-can-host-websites-for-free-but-you-only-have-one-year-left-to-use-the-service.htm
Is it on my end after all?
>>
>>50594064
404 on my end too
>>
>>50593449
B
>>
File: power source.jpg (808KB, 2042x1000px) Image search: [Google]
power source.jpg
808KB, 2042x1000px
>>
File: Back to School - Beri.jpg (4MB, 1000x6400px) Image search: [Google]
Back to School - Beri.jpg
4MB, 1000x6400px
>>
>>50592672
what options (class/abilities) effect longevity? Are any of the races inherently unaging or capable of reincarnation with the retention of their identity?
>>
>>50594458
>effect
>>
>>50594492
shit, *affect
it's early, gimme a few
>>
File: Trapped_in_time_CYOA.jpg (3MB, 1000x3833px) Image search: [Google]
Trapped_in_time_CYOA.jpg
3MB, 1000x3833px
>>50593449
A
>>
>>50593487
Don't tell me her fetishes, just tell me how kinky she is. Is she vanilla, does she like to try new things, does she want to go to kinky parties and sex dungeons? I'll work it out from there.

>>50593694
I'm sorry you're so vanilla.
>>
>>50594539
8 point options but no 7 point options WHY?
>>
Did Magic TG Order's second page ever get finished?
>>
Does anyone have an idea when we'll get >>50564403?
>>
File: broquest_companions.png (2MB, 4162x3954px) Image search: [Google]
broquest_companions.png
2MB, 4162x3954px
>>
File: broquest_villains.png (1MB, 4864x2984px) Image search: [Google]
broquest_villains.png
1MB, 4864x2984px
>>50594834
>>
>>50592626
yecha
5 brawn
8 alacrity
6 personality
6 sagacity
peasant
-smithing
-animal keeper
-first aid
-gambling

monk
-tieshan
-liushou
-shanshou
-beixingquan

shaolin robes
throwing weapon
2 fist weapons

repair hammer
bandage satchel
cloak of warmth
book of knowledge
bag of holding

tongshi
dark attraction

Monoka Tadashi
Ji-Hyon Tae
Hotarubi Tatsumaki

Paekku Pilgrimage
Wokou Wipe Out
The Oni Daimyo's wife
Journey to the west

do some adventuring, acquire oni waifu, leave to seek new lands.
>>
File: nightmare waifu cyoa(1).png (5MB, 1200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare waifu cyoa(1).png
5MB, 1200x4000px
My psychologist told me that I should try shaking things up to avoid developing a Pavlovian response between my nightmares and my anxiety induced insomnia. So I decided to add waifus. All of these are recurring nightmares I've been having for the past few years.

I've never touched any image editing software more complicated than paint in my life before so its really quite simple, and even then its not very good. English isn't my first language either, so there might be sentences that feel grating to read.

Well I think that's enough excuses, in any case I hope you'll enjoy this /cyoag/. I love creepy waifus so goddamn much I can't help myself. I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it.
>>
>>50592672
Race and attributes: Human
Brawn: 7
Alacrity: 7
Sagacity: 6
Background: peasant
Skills: Smithing, cooking, superstition and music

Class: monk
Skills: Tieshan, Jianquan, Beixingquan and daposhou

Armor: shaolin robes

Weapons
Thrown weapon( chakrams)
Melee weapon (dao)
Fist weapon ( caestus/ fist wraps)

Magic items: Bag of holding, book of knowledge, repair hammer and soul attractor

Companions: Monoka Tadashi, Ilhyun choi and Yufi kong

Quests: crown of the yellow emperor, the curse onsen, Wokuo wipe out and monster girl island
>>
File: Nightmare waifu cyoa(2).png (3MB, 1200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare waifu cyoa(2).png
3MB, 1200x4000px
>>50594946
the waifus.
>>
>>50592626
Male Tengu Thug

BRN: 5
ALA: 9
PER: 6
SAG: 5

>Skills
Athletics
Eavesdropping
Alchemy
GAMBLING

>Class
Monk
Alacrity monk build, essentially when I hit someone they're weaker, and I can attack very rapidly. Activating my Liushou is a guaranteed win by the sheer speed of my debilitating attacks.
Shanshou- Lightning fist
Jianquan- Heals yo
Daposhou- Crippling strikes
Liushou- Asura.

>Equipment
Mage robes
Shuriken
Metal shield
Iron knuckles

>Magic Items
Quick boots (I assume they're wraps for my talons)
Hook and rope
Deep well canteen
Unending lantern
Cloak of warmth

>Boons
Jade Throwing axes
>Drawbacks
Kunoichi assassin

>Companions
Yifu Kong
Gennousuke and Orboro

>Quests
Cursed Onsen- Completing to gain the Trust of Yifu
Ninja vs Samurai- Joining the side of the Yamamoto, having a stronghold of noble warriors is better than an island full of spies that can cause all kinds of issues, also pays our troop well.
Paekku Pilgrimage- with Yifu's trust, I should be able to convince him to help the noble. and we get a horse to boot.
Wokou wipe out- Misc adventure and gear
Oni Kaimyo's wife- Gaining the respect of my Oni companions, testing our party, and gaining a wife (If Orboro falls for me instead, I'd take her and give the Oni wife to Gennousuke) I assume that adds a third Oni to the party.
Captain Jeong's Expedition- Gained the Joseon Sailors as a contact from the Wokou mission, deny ruling the primitive peoples and instead establish trade.
Monstergirl island- Adventure! and getting Yifu a waifu. Giving us a fifth party member
Journey to the west- We've made a name for ourselves, have quite the crew, and now we set off for distant lands.

Comfy times fighting bandits alongside Oni and a crazy man who dabbles in spirits.
>>
>>50592626

Picking fist weapon gives you 2, or 4 if you're Yecha, right? What about the jade weapon?
>>
>>50594962
2creepy4me desu
the landlord is cute tho
>>
>>50592672

What does "immortal" here mean? Never being able to die from old age?
>>
>>50593449
>>50594293
>>50594403
>>50594438

>Appearance
Normal Hair Color (Black)
Normal Skin Color (Same As Now)
Obscure Eye Color -2 (Shifting Rainbow)
Ultra Sensitive +5 (Pollen)

>Talents
Super Science -5
Psionics -5
Lucky -9 (Deus Ex Mecha)

>Enchantments
Retain Memories -15

>Friends
Heroine -5

>Kindergarten
Fun Kindergarten -3

>Teacher
Relaxed Teacher

I’m going to change the world with my “childhood friend” next to me as my sword and shield.

But before this someone needs to keep the children in control, to direct them so that none cause trouble for our teacher.
>>
>>50592659

What kinda instrument can you pick? Does it have to fit with the lore or something?
>>
>>50594962
>>50594946
very well done! im assuming the nightmare you pick decides your waifu automatically?
>>
>>50594438
Oh hey, another one of my favori--
>Notices file name
Goddammit; it's almost uncanny how many times I've found CYOAs I really really like and only later noticed that they were all made by the same author.
>>
File: tmp_12559-1453750763729451351865.png (570KB, 1203x715px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12559-1453750763729451351865.png
570KB, 1203x715px
>>50593611
>>
>>50595340
You could also pay more attention to the corners of the CYOAs, in case there's a "b" tucked away in there.
>>
>>50594768
Piggybacking off this, someone talked about creepy waifus?
>>
>>50595402

>>50594946
>>
File: 1469004398419.png (443KB, 624x528px) Image search: [Google]
1469004398419.png
443KB, 624x528px
>>50594750
No. The person working on it is in college and has said they'll be able to work on it more when the semester is over or something.

>>50594768
No, nothing else has been said about this, but this was only two days ago. Cool your jets, not everyone does WIPs and not everyone starts projects immediately. It'll either be done or it won't.
>>
File: 1416277601056.png (10KB, 334x177px) Image search: [Google]
1416277601056.png
10KB, 334x177px
>>50594962

>oni
>>
>>50594946
The Apartment seems best. Since there's no real danger, it gives time to relax, explore a bit, and break the tension by cracking a joke or two.
>>
>>50594946
>>50595413
! Yes!
This is insanely well done for a first attempt! Easily taking first place for "best first cyoa"!
But pls remove bug picture.
>its really quite simple, and even then its not very good
Hocus pocus, it's great. The second page is somewhat boring to look at, but the intro picture is great.

I am not eating enough but thank you for asking! Eating sucks.
So like, when I go to bed, every night for a year, I have this nightmare? But my waifu is real, right?
So, how do I beat the nightmare? I guess you can't answer that...
I do like the idea of the CYOA. It has an Adventure, even if it isn't a fun one.

>Labyrinthine Apartment
It's a boring dream, but I won't wake up bathed in sweat.
The Night Children is a possibility, because unlike the Ocean, I can end the nightmare actively. I can confront the fears, accept my doom.
Trusting a waifu made from the same stuff the nightmares are made from, is probably a bad idea. I think it's in bad taste to use the image for the Devourer from the Alien CYOA, but whatever.
And if anon is right, that the nightmare decides your waifu, please write the name of the nightmare under the waifu! I am very stupid.
I like Leviathan Spawn...
Can I choose to not get the Obscure Landlord? I guess I can't, when I "win" by entertaining her. Grabbing my hand when she thinks I'm not paying attention, is cute.
>>
>>50594946
I think I'll go with the apartment. I'd probably prefer cuddly insectoid waifu, landlady is by no means bad, just distant. It would be hard to convince myself that she cares about me & I have more important things to deal with than that (namely figuring out why she's so afraid of reality). Bugs are just too hard to deal with. There's nothing in my house to repel bugs. Some porch lamps, cans of bug spray, brooms... The house is pretty big so it would just be too hard. I don't mind being patient with the landlady, though. I'll spend as much time with her as she wants.
I was also considering Living Complex before I learned that "overcome" did not mean to stop being spooked. Because assimilating would have been the best solution in that case.
>>
>>50595638

I bet you took it just because of the waifu
>>
>>50594946
Well, living complex and infested memory are just right out, and deep waters is too spooky. I like night stalker more than landlord, so I guess I'm going with that one.
>>
>>50595767
Well, she can't come back with me, so it's a bit of a moot point.
>>
File: Lavender 65.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Lavender 65.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Horror of horrors, I actually made a (nominally) male Lavender build

>Genitalia
Penis
-Flare (1)
-Spines (1)
-Prehensile (3)
-Pillar x3 (9)
Penis (3)
-Knot (1)
-Prehensile (3)
-Lumen (3)
-Pillar x2 (6)
Penis (3)
-Spines (1)
-Prehensile (3)
-Pillar x2 (6)
Penis (3)
-Flare (1)
-Prehensile (3)
-Pillar x2 (3)

>Shape
Modest
>Chest
Soft
>Influences
Xenobiological (3)
>Face
Primal
>Flourishes
Ejaculation (3)
-Addictive (3)
Carnal Atmosphere (+3)

>Progeneration
Cultivation
-Rapid Maturation (3)
>Specialty
Multitudinous
-Monarch (3)

>Dowry
Abyssal Ink (3)
Regal Array (1)

>Urges
Widow's Hunger (3)
-Predatory
-Thrall Maker (3)
Throne's Shadow (+3)
Cerebral Recurve
-Mental Morass (+1)
Nightmare Cycle (+6)

>Stigmata
Stigma of the Crimson Kiss (+3)

Pedigree: 2
Allure: 10

His hair, arms, and lower legs have been replaced by writhing masses of slick rubbery tentacles which he uses to crawl around in the dark to surprise, restrain, and ravage his chosen victim. Unlike most of his fellow brides he has relatively little interest in pursuing particularly interesting or rare breeding stock, instead slaking his desires on any random mortal foolish enough to step into a darkened alley. Though a part of the Crimson Kiss he has made no real moves against the other members and nothing in his inventory of brain-raped husks is of the remotes interest to most other brides. He is more focused on immediate carnal pleasure and has little interest in long-term planning but he has made a few forays with other brides depraved or intrigued enough to seek out his singular pleasures. He yearns to tear out their mind and soul and replace it with one of his creation, and all his dalliances know that to be a risk of mating with him, but for now he bides his time and lets them grow slowly more addicted to his seed, toying with his meals before consuming them.
>>
File: bargain.jpg (703KB, 1216x6080px) Image search: [Google]
bargain.jpg
703KB, 1216x6080px
>>
File: 1394026433752.jpg (14KB, 124x224px) Image search: [Google]
1394026433752.jpg
14KB, 124x224px
>>50594962

>obscure landlord
>when she feels that you have sufficiently entertained her

I know what I'm doing.
>>
>>50595778

If she doesn't want to.
>>
>>50595789

Additional information :
Damocles Eye :
-The Eye is gigantic. When you look up at it you can only see small bits of the sky at the corner of your vision.
-Your new luck will never protect you from it.
Harmeless Possession :
-Think of it like a different timeline, whatever you do while possessing the host will be completely erased at the end of the day. The host will act as if you never used your power.
299 Candles :
-You can put out and light the candle whenever you want.
-You're the only one affected by the Candles.
Dark Path :
-Time doesn't pass for you as well while you're in the dimension, making you effectively immortal.
>>
>>50595340
>another one of my favori-
Glad it you like it. It's pretty old & below par graphically now.
>all made by the same author
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy my CYOAs.
>>
>>50595789
Guess I pick
>299 Candles
I don't want to be old and weak.
I'd pick Harmless Possession if I could permanently take over their body.
>>
>>50595835
That wouldn't exactly be harmless.
>>
>>50595789
Harmless Possession.
Extreme sports, fucking actresses and models, travelling all over the world, all without cost and without risk. No downside. Nice.
>>
File: 1478154064330.jpg (3MB, 1200x8950px) Image search: [Google]
1478154064330.jpg
3MB, 1200x8950px
>>
>>50594946
>>50594962
The apartment, both for the low danger and the cute waifu.
>"There are fun things I like to do back home that I can't do here. I bet they'd be much more fun if you were there with me."
>"What is it that you do when I'm not around? Wouldn't you rather spend that time with me?"
>>
>>50595262
I was wrestling with myself whether it should be a free for all or whether it should be fixed. In the end I think fixed works best since I think otherwise everyone would choose the lovely moth waifu.
>>
File: 1478152547541.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1478152547541.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
>>50595866
>>
>>50595847
Hence why I won't pick it. I'll just end up with brain pain. I guess it could be fun, even if I'm going to break my own heart when I wake up and realize >tfw fantasy isn't real, and >tfw someone's normal life is my fantasy
Sure. Changing 299 Candles to Harmless Possession. Do I have to personally know who I possess? Can I say "I possess the girl I possessed yesterday"?
It does have the nasty drawback of forcing me to be awake at midnight so I can live an entire day in that person's life.
>>
File: 1476672905005.jpg (2MB, 1200x7912px) Image search: [Google]
1476672905005.jpg
2MB, 1200x7912px
>>50595889
>>
File: 1476672973322.jpg (2MB, 1200x9200px) Image search: [Google]
1476672973322.jpg
2MB, 1200x9200px
>>50595904
>>
>>50595866
>>50595889
Julia is a cute name that I've always liked, so I might as well use that one.

Needle Pulling Thread & Crafwork Planning
Spark of Genius & Scientific Rigor
Happy Touch & Peace of Mind

I should note that I picked what I thought would make her most happy without being a bad influence/temptation (like Seiren's Call), so it may be a bit redundant with parts of my second build. Wasn't going for optimization. Happy Touch will make her a happier person innately, Needle Pulling Thread gives her a natural talent and hobby without negative influence or danger, and I think some of the greatest joy is in creation, and Spark of Genius will probably have neat interactions with Needle and I don't think being a little precociousness and micheviousness is a problem as long as it's in good fun. Outside of my choices, most of what I skipped were things that made her hardier because the main point of them is to mitigate my failings and I'm hoping to be the best I can be and not need it, stuff that has a negative influence like I said before, choices that are simply neat powers for the reason that quality of life and happiness come before anything else (even if wings are neat), and magic because while I may not be afraid of risking myself in its study, it's dangerous and maddening and I don't want her to go down that path.

Main exceptions to this are A Green Thumb, which was the runner up for Spark of Genius and skipped merely because I only have three choices, and my sole flash of selfishness, Blessing of Freia. Good looks will ultimately make you happier than genius, yes, but Slim and Trim would end up making me look like Zarya from Overwatch and I don't want that.

Going to take the DLC, of course.

+5
>>
File: ed0b56dc4ec9c8a30b039c874753abef.jpg (794KB, 1200x1678px) Image search: [Google]
ed0b56dc4ec9c8a30b039c874753abef.jpg
794KB, 1200x1678px
>>50595904
>>50595916
>>50595928
Damnit, it dropped my image.

Basic Beauty Package (1)
Grace and Poise (1)
Hot Blood (1)
Empowered Eyes (2)
Within Your Grasp (1)
Monster's Energy (3)
Thought Processing (4)
Refined Digestion (3)
Divine The Secrets (6)
The Fountain of Youth (5)
Rebindable Flesh (4)
Silvered Tongue (2)
Truly Perfect Hair (1)

+2

Parasitic Organs (+2)
Eternal Hunger (+2)
Chill Flesh (+2)
Sensory Swap (+3)
Weeping God's Toxin (+3)
Gasping For Breath (+2)
Delve Too Deep (+7)
Robbed of Pleasure (+3)
Discomfort in Comfort (+3)

Rather dark here. Pain, discomfort, unhappiness, numbness, these are things I can survive and tolerate. Weeping God's Toxin and Delve Too Deep will be most alike schizophrenia, and a calm mind will hopefully limit the negatives as much as is possible. Madness runs in my family anyway. Though I made sure not to pick anything that made me dangerous or incapable of defending, protecting, or watching someone, even if they were things I could tolerate, and I also avoided anything that'd make me too ugly or horrifying. Both for the child's sake.

Also, I am well aware of how Divine The Secrets and Delve Too Deep can combine. I'm not planning on going all the way, I was there when this was being discussed and becoming a god does not seem especially appealing. What I will do is hang on the precipice, exploring as much of reality and its truth as I can without falling in. After Julia is gone, of course. I don't want her dragged into my cosmic game of chicken.
>>
>>50595670
>I think it's in bad taste to use the image for the Devourer from the Alien CYOA,

I promise I searched up and down for a monochrome picture of a body horror based waifu that would fit well in the 500x700 image square, but after going through gelbooru, then danbooru, then deviantart and then a few more websites I gave up and settled for the devourer. I understand your feeling, but I really couldn't do much else with my limited understanding of gimp. Maybe after I find a suitable replacement and learn how to turn something black and white I'll give it a try again.

I'm glad you liked it.
>>
>>50595882

I bet you're drowning in pussy 24/7
>>
>>50595916
None of these are worth it
>>
>>50595966
If you're already severely depressed you can get like 10 points without really making it worse for yourself, and you get 2 free anyway so you can make yourself pretty at no cost at all.
>>
>>50595966
>>50595973
Reminder that you get 5 free tokens (in additon to the 2 from the Fleshweaver) if you also take care of a little person: >>50595866 >>50595889
>>
>>50595992

>little person

How rude. It's a cute girl.
>>
>>50595785
I wondered how long it would take before a tentacle monster build showed up. This one is pretty well-executed. I noticed that you've a lot invested in 'equipment'... was your build centered around such a concept?

The only person that mentioned having budgeting trouble was Angelanon... The way I price this thing is to make my build and then allocate that number of credits to everybody else, plus a little more, but I worry that I overdid on the "little more" in this release...
>>
>>50595789
I still see no drawback for 299 Candles.

13 sets of 23 candles would cost 16 days of life, and would be absurdly effective given the existing scaling - one candle for the energy, one for tine management, and 21 separate skills to master for one working day.

Heck, even two candles at a time (plus the single one at the end) is only half a year, and 10 hours of learning useful skills or investing in stocks could permanently improve my quality of life.
>>
>>50595949
It's okay, I liked her from the CYOA. She can't beat ???, but that would be impossible.
I like mystery boxes that aren't bad.
>>
>>50596014
And water is wet. Or are you saying that cute girls can't be little, or that they're not people?
>>
>>50596053
>cute girls can't be little
Maybe anon's a macrophile?
>>
>>50595381
I do know about that, but often I only check when I already have a feeling that it's one of Beri's works and therefore only notice later.
>>
>>50594962
This is really cool, though i have a few questions
>do i breath underwater in the 2nd nightmare?
>can i speak there?
>>
>>50596018
Is the purchase maximum for Plush/Pillar per genitalia, or total?
>>
>>50596105
Per genitalia
>>
>>50594946
>>50594962
>using the term waifu
>in a semi-serious cyoa
The fuck are you doing?
>>
>>50595949
>>50596028
creator of the alien waifu cyoa here; i was flattered by the use of those images in the nightmare waifu cyoa. its a very good cyoa. i know nobody cares, just sayin' tho
>>
>>50593611
I have no problems with any of that. Give us a good CYOA, will ya?
>>
>>50595805
And she's terrified of the possibility of leaving.

Ain't putting good odds on her coming back.
>>
>>50596018
Budget seems fine to me, I'm going through slowly and making my build, and I'm able to make something interesting without getting everything I want.
>>
>>50596222

She's in a fucking nightmare, you'd think she'd be the opposite of terrified.

Still, we all have to get rid of our fears sooner or later.
>>
>>50596018
I'd like to see an option that'd let you bless (or "bless") people with aspects of your eldritch being that they'd retain as long as they have your favor (or your interest, or even indefinitely or whatever).

Also, with the way the Rite of Flesh Union currently is, could you, say, merge with someone in a way where you'd basically just be "hiding" within their form, free to emerge (in whole or in part) as you please, potentially with the host being none the wiser?
>>
>>50595785

How long until this is actually finished?
>>
File: 1480918018601.png (133KB, 808x637px) Image search: [Google]
1480918018601.png
133KB, 808x637px
>>50594962
>Want the apartment challenge
>But rather have the night stalker waifu

What do I do?
>>
>>50596345
>Blessings
Yeah, that seems interesting.

>Union
Of course.

>>50596346
I don't like giving deadlines, but I'd say it's about two-thirds done.
>>
File: 1465871034211.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1465871034211.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>50595540
>mfw I just finished the first half to Revelator's story mode
>mfw Ram calling Sin after saving the little girl

Don't bring back those terrible memories, anon. Please.
>>
>>50596356
cross the streams anon
>>
>>50595811
If I wear shoes, pants, long sleeves, gloves and a motorcycle helmet, will the eye still affect me?
>>
>>50596455
Don't you mean:
>cross the dreams
>>
>>50596457
if you're completely covered up the eye will not affect you. basically eye of damocles is the best option by far.
>>
File: gentle worlds.png (6MB, 2000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
gentle worlds.png
6MB, 2000x4000px
It's probably fine like this.
There's some spelling errors, but w/e.
>>
>>50596393
>Union
>Of course.
Cue hide-and-seek where you hide yourself in an unsuspecting individual in some city, and have cultist(s)/thronemaiden/someone else try and find you before you make a new friend.
>>
>>50596018
If I were making it, I'd cut the points down a little bit, and shave the costs down to match.
Cut some of the non-stat-granting options by a point or two, make the 9-for-2 options a bit more efficient so 3-for-1 options don't overshadow them, and stuff like that.
>>
>>50596595
Yeah, I tinker with the options like that when I scroll though the .doc. That's part of the reason I don't keep a changelog.
>>
File: 1481175968288.png (1MB, 716x858px) Image search: [Google]
1481175968288.png
1MB, 716x858px
>>50596527
>No smug timelines
>>
>>50596090
You can swim up the surface and do all sorts of regular air things there. It being a nightmare I guess you could train yourself to believe that you can breathe underwater thereby making it possible. I've tried lucid dreaming but the fear usually keeps me from realizing I'm in a dream until it's too late.

I didn't want to overload the image with introductory text which is why I settled for leaving things vague and up to the reader. Despite being a nightmare conjured by an otherworldly being, it's still just a nightmare like any other. If you die in the nightmare you'll wake up in your bed, just maybe with signs of what happened like teethmarks or scratches that grow deeper with every month that passes, and the eldritch fuckery only starts up after a whole year has passed which is when you'd start seeing nightmare bugs crawling out of your pantry and glowing little girls beneath lampposts outside your house.

>>50596172
Call a spade a spade. I thought about changing it for companion or guide, but in the end it was blatantly obvious this was about waifus from the moment I downloaded gimp. I'm sorry if it turns you off from playing, but I hope you can look past the silly weaboo word.

>>50596188
I care. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Your alien waifu cyoa was amongst the best I had ever seen and I still think of ??? frequently when I think about what an ideal waifu would be like.
>>
>>50596643
They're all smug timelines anon.
Except for #999, that's a very humble timeline.
>>
>>50596527
Would an option to fuse portals be possible, spending points just to merge timelines?
>>
>>50596664
Maybe you could place a portal in another world and activate the cataclysm procedure there.
>>
>>50594051
there is copy on github
>>
>>50592327
I am happy to hear your worst criticism of my cyoas are "bad waifus"!
How do I get better at writing waifus? What concepts, traits etc. do mine lack? Do you have any examples of good waifus I can learn from? Were there any of my waifus you liked? What do you like in a waifu?
>>
>>50596527
Do B- and C-Class portals de-convert you when you leave? If so, can you buy multiple portals to the same world or linking chains of portals to prevent that?

Also, do portals convert you into something as close as possible to who you are now, or do you have some leeway as to how you're converted?
>>
>>50596527
>Six (6) gender ratio timelines (rare male)
>Five (5) animal-based timelines
>Three (3) MilfxShota timelimes
>Three (3) trapsub timelines (separate from above 3)
>Zero (0) gender ratio timelines (rare female)
>Zero (0) hermaphrodite/futa timelines
Needs more diversity.
>>
>>50596866
yes, yes and no, unless stated you don't get a vote in the transformation, you remain you, just the way you would have been had you been born in this world
>>
>>50596877
Some fetishes are just plain better than others.
>>
>>50596837
You know the waifu CYOAs SDA made outof boredom?
Those are great, because they cater to fetishes, have personality and do not come with immense downsides, All are picked and there are no real discussions on how one is an ultimate win. Just taste-dependant.

Forgot to add: IMHO
>>
>>50596837
A mix between cute meaningless details and important information.

For an example, likes handholding is a cute yet ultimately unimportant detail that fleshes out in my mind what our interactions would be like. This also includes fetishes, irrational fears and favorite foods.

Doesn't want children or wants lots and lots of children is information that I need to imagine what our long term life together would look like. This includes things like pre-existing illnesses, life long dreams and personality details that really matter.

When you mix a healthy dose of these two kinds of phrases you begin to see the waifu come to life in your mind in the short term as well as in the long term.

The ultimate waifu is one you can imagine an entire life together with. This doesn't mean writing down paragraph upon paragraph of unimportant minutiae, just giving me the first strands and hints will allow any reader to develop that waifu in their mind and see an entire life spread out before them.
>>
File: The-Unskinned.jpg (39KB, 480x293px) Image search: [Google]
The-Unskinned.jpg
39KB, 480x293px
>>50595866
>>50595889
>>50595904
>>50595916
Boons
>Seiren's Call & Will of Iron
>Faerie Dust & Lighten Step
>Mystical Manipulation & Magical Sight

Procedures
>Basic Beauty Package [1]
>Grace and Poise [1]
>Strength Beyond [2]
>Monster's Energy [3]
>Gender Swap [4]
>Refined Digestion [3]
>Structural Enhancement [2]
>Rebindable Flesh [4]
>Thunderburst Speed [2]
>Truly Perfect Hair [1]
>Impenetrable Skin [3]
[29]

Payment
>Free [+2]
>Goddess Bonus [+5]
>And I Must Scream [+5]
>Informal Gluttony [+2]
>Angst Kennt Kein Erbarmen [+6]
>Discomfort in Comfort [+3]
>Robbed of Pleasure [+3]
>Mental Void [+3]

We meat puppet now.

I always found the idea of putting the your life's purpose into the hands of another person really interesting. Not in a sexual way, but like in a body guarding somebody you deem monumentally more important than you, because they stand for what you believe in but could never accomplish way. Or even just a "well, my life isn't going anywhere while I'm in charge of it, so here" kinda way.
>>
>>50596345

>merge with someone

So go inside their body?

>free to emerge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSYuF6TI1dI

Like so?
>>
>>50596915

Anon, it sounds like you need a girlfriend.
>>
>>50596896
Exactly - you can't have a CYOA that's pure shit.
>>
>>50596532
I keep coming back to this post and thinking about that demented little scenario.

I wouldn't use the thronemaiden as the seeker, poor thing would get all worked up and stressed out about the whole situation.

I'd make the winner of one game the seeker in the next, and avoid tampering with the minds of the new 'friends' I made. Do you try your very best to keep the monster from transforming another victim, or do you eventually let the monster win and pass the burden onto the person you failed to save?
>>
>>50596943
>merge with someone
>So go inside their body?
In a manner of speaking.
>free to emerge
>Like so?
More like what Nico Robin does ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sykIrY-1OzY ), with the exception of requiring me to merge into the person beforehand.
>>
>>50596981
-Which it would be if you included reverse harems and futa. As they would poison the whole thing with their terribleness.
I'm glad we agree.
>>
File: 1479676616229.png (290KB, 874x915px) Image search: [Google]
1479676616229.png
290KB, 874x915px
I've never used GIMP before

What dimensions should I use for a long cyoa like

>>50596527

sort of thing?
>>
>>50597029
Width somewhere between 1200 and 1900 pixels, with the image being as tall as you need it to be, up to 10000 (ten thousand) pixels per page.
>>
>>50597011

I don't know what I just watched
>>
>>50596966
I could use a lot of things, but we all have to face our limitations someday, and if that's the case isn't it best to face the reality of the situation nobly rather than turning into /r9k/ and blaming all your problems on the world?

I've already accepted that I'm going to die alone and that the only woman who will ever love me is my mother. I just want to live a quiet peaceful life enjoying a CYOA every now and then with cute waifus and adventure if possible.
>>
>>50597082

You know what they say about more than 1 waifu?
>>
>>50596527
One C-class portal to Timeline #312, which I don't make public.
One C-class portal to timeline #202, which I do make public and gather a fortune selling tickets to.
Then an A-class portal to #993, that I keep a secret for a few years. Then, after I've become a millionaire I activate the cataclysm procedure on 993 and hire superwomen from 312 as my bodyguards.
>>
>>50596885
If you swap gender with a B-C portal loop to #63, would you keep that when traveling to other timelines, or would you change back for some reason?
Also, could #67 cause gender change?

>>50597017
You forgot a few "n't"s in there, friendo. Are those keys broken?
>>
>>50596877
>why doesn't a CYOA about women being sexually dominant over men include options with hermaphrodites or one where most men will never see a woman?
>>
>>50597119
Yes, you can exploit 63, 67 and 632 to change genders, if you use a C-class portal to leave the dimension you're not turned back.
Personally I imagine it not as the portal having a memory but as a procedural generation, when travelling back through the same portal the exact same proces is done except in reverse and no data gets lost.
>>
>>50597057
Also, very stupid question (sorry)

How do I fill the entire page one colour for the background?
>>
>>50596915
>include options for your future life and how she interacts with you
Good points!
>>50596897
Just to be clear, are you saying my waifus come with "immense downsides", or does that refer to the options in the archdemon/archangel cyoa?
I'll try to think of "personality". Maybe more waifus should speak for themselves rather than a narrator explaining them? Would that help?

Other question: What traits (beyond the obvious "likes other guys") do you absolutely not like? Any landmines I can avoid?
>>
>>50597235

I don't think I need to mention avoiding shirtty fetishes. But I will anyway
>>
>>50596988
>I wouldn't use the thronemaiden as the seeker, poor thing would get all worked up and stressed out about the whole situation.
Ah. Guess I'd have to limit the merge-hiding fun with her to the occasional scenario where she'd wake up alone in bed, only to soon be caressed by my hands emerging from her body.

>I'd make the winner of one game the seeker in the next,
I'm not sure that'd be doable in my case, unless the cultists or whoever I choose to have as the seeker somehow gain the ability to do the merging.
>and avoid tampering with the minds of the new 'friends' I made.
The only thing I'd do would be to keep them from getting stressed out by the situation, or if they really wanted nothing to do with the whole thing, I'd clear their memory of the event and call off that particular instance of hide-and-seek. And when I said "friend", I actually meant friend (or fuckbuddy or something along those lines, maybe even a cultist of some description?).
>Do you try your very best to keep the monster from transforming another victim, or do you eventually let the monster win and pass the burden onto the person you failed to save?
I wouldn't consume or intentionally harm anyone with my little game, and any harm it might cause I would seek to either undo, or compensate the affected individuals, depending on the nature of harm and my capabilities.
>>
>>50597216
https://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Changing_Background_Color_1/
>>
>>50597097
More waifu means a better laifu?
>>
>>50597158
>Everyone has a pussy
>Cocks get passed around like STDs, but only from a top to a bottom
>Having a cock for too long is a sign of shame

>Humanity is insectoid
>Queens order around the male workers, only having sex with the most dutiful
Damn sight better than the same fetishes rehashed in slightly different ways.

>>50597188
Does that work for portals to different dimensions - so if I set up a triangle if A or B portals between here, 632, and another dimension, would the change stick?
Also, would 67's change be instant, or would you have to spend time there and take charge?
>>
>>50597235
I think immense downsides are okay as long as she has equally great upsides.

As long as you don't make one great waifu with an immense downside and then make shitty lukewarm waifus in an attempt to make them relatively the same.

If you're going to give one waifu an immense downside then the same should apply to all the waifus. If you give one of them an incredible advantage then the rest will also need one to compete.
>>
>>50597350

Quite the opposite.
>>
>>50597445
More laifu means better waifu?
>>
>>50597337
Um, sorry, not what I meant

I mean the actual background of the document, the blank white sheet
>>
>>50594962
sea monster waifu.
i don't want to brag but i'm pretty sure she'd have a hard time making me turn red. would be fun if she got pissed off trying.
>>
>>50597457

More than 1 waifu will ruin your laifu.
>>
>>50597462
https://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-tool-bucket-fill.html
>>
>>50597472

>you will never have a sea monster waifu that will turn red whenever you hold her hand
>>
File: 1479675989862.png (1MB, 1000x3071px) Image search: [Google]
1479675989862.png
1MB, 1000x3071px
>>
>>50594946
>>50594962
I fucking love waifus
>>
>>50597516
Holding CTRL also does not work, and i've tried every mode

There's simply a circle and slash to show i can't click there
>>
>>50597577
Did you actually select an area first?
>>
>>50597577
Never mind, got it working
>>
>>50597273
>shirtty fetishes. But I will anyway
Yeah but how do I know it's a "bad" fetish? Fetishes are really personal.
>>50597407
>immense downsides
Like?
>>50597572
Is there any particular part of them you like, or just the "she loves you" part?
>>
>>50597543
How much ability does wrath give me?
>>
File: 1459955861922.jpg (6MB, 1200x8000px) Image search: [Google]
1459955861922.jpg
6MB, 1200x8000px
>>
>>50597606
>just the "she loves you" part
That's already something
>>
>>50597402
You mean from 632 to another dimension? I guess so, maybe that's more something for people to decide for themselves, I don't want to be resonsible for the mass stacking of templates that could result in.
>>
>>50597518
i wonder if i can go into coma and make it real if i concentrate hard enough.
but then i remember i can't concentrate hard enough to finish a movie in one go, i take breaks and fuck around on taiwanese sweatshop forums
>>
>>50597402
Your fetishes are godawful.
>>
File: 1459955944451.jpg (6MB, 1197x8000px) Image search: [Google]
1459955944451.jpg
6MB, 1197x8000px
>>50597649
>>
>>50597606
>Like?

Amputee Waifus

Manipulative Waifus

Abusive Waifus

Waifus with brain damage

Infertile Waifus

Racist Waifus

Dutch Waifus

Slave Waifus

Cannibal Waifus

Waifus with psychotic tendencies

Schizophrenia-induced Waifus

3DPD Waifus

Trap Waifus

Elf Waifus

Waifus that hate you

Suicidal Waifus

Eldtrich Waifus

Cuckqueen Waifus

There are an infinite expanse of possible downsides to choose from.
>>
File: yawning snek.gif (2MB, 310x233px) Image search: [Google]
yawning snek.gif
2MB, 310x233px
>>50592354
It's funny, actually - the first one you quoted is deliberately trying to escape the dream world to get to reality.

>>50592626
Right, let's get down to business.

>RACE: Nuwaren
>ATTRIBUTES: Brawn 7 (3 left), Alacrity 6 (2 left), Personality 5, Sagacity 7 (0 left)
>BACKSTORY: Peasants
>SKLLS: Smithing, Woodworking, Cooking

>MISC. SKILLS: Dance

>CLASS: Gunner

>CLASS SKILLS: Jackted Bullets, Anti-Material Gun, Hollow Point Bullets, Double-Tap

>ARMOR: Leather Lamellar Armor
>PRIMARY WEAPON: Blackpowder Musket
>SECONDAR WEAPONS: Blackpowder Pistol, Endless Pouch

>MAGICAL ITEMS: Carpentry Box, Repair Hammer, Nice Wok, Cloak of Warmth, Bag of Holding

>BOONS AND DRAWBACKS: None

>COMPANIONS: Bingbing Yu, Zhangshe Tian, Wufang Dong

>QUESTS: Wokou Wipe Out, The Captured Phoenix, Monstergirl Island, Journey To The West

Hiss hiss. I am snek.
>>
>>50597606
Personally I've found that I'm incapable of feeling love for my significant other in any relationship I've had. I think this is mostly because I don't trust them nor do I trust my own lust to lead me anywhere happy.

So I long for something more fantastic. A relationship a bit more than just mutual attraction but more for one based on an almost frantic desire to share our souls with each other to fight back the constant nihilism of our lives. Obviously such a relationship can't really exist in real life (except for like a bipolar girl on her good phase but that never lasts) so I've come to really appreciate the more broken waifus that are presented here.

My choice is the Obscure Landlord. My only wish is to never wake up and spend an eternity with her. I think my perfect world is a closed system where I spend what time I'm given with someone who needs me as much as I need them. Guess that's why Ship CYOA resonated so strongly with me.
>>
>>50597606

I mean look at red flags. Like, someone you'd want to date in real life tells you what their fetishes are. You see one, and you figure that fetish is one you'll never like, and you would have nothing to do with her if she was the only other person in existence. But yeah, even thought it's "personal", all you have to do is look at the fetishes nobody likes in these threads before to figure out what not to put in your CYOA.
>>
File: a18.jpg (37KB, 680x569px) Image search: [Google]
a18.jpg
37KB, 680x569px
What are some Colors that don't look terrible for a background?
>>
>>50597706
>3DPD
>all waifus are animu girls except for one whose photo is a picture
>they're supposed to be their real likeliness, other characters comment on how detailed she seems to be
>>
>>50597787
pastel orange
>>
File: 1280781502207.jpg (47KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
1280781502207.jpg
47KB, 320x304px
>>50597706

>elf waifus

Also, not a fan of yandere, I take it?
>>
>>50597787

Black?
>>
>>50597543
Wraith
>>50597639
this really

if this shit makes me great like Gilgamesh or Lu fucking Bu its the greates thing ever
>>
>>50597787
Try playing around the single-color mode of this thing: http://paletton.com/
>>
>>50597782
>the fetishes nobody likes in these threads
but there is always someone who likes something! I would instantly hate a girl if she said she's into cheating on her boyfriend, even if I had no romantic interest in her. Yet someguess must like it, or the genre wouldn't exist.
>someone you'd want to date in real life
I think that is the second issue why I apparently make bad waifus. This hasn't happened.
>>
>>50597639
>>50597859

You guys might want to look up the word mastery.
>>
>>50597899
It really doesn't matter if some theoretical individual likes it. You're looking for wide appeal in this thread. Including shit this thread hates will make them reject your CYOA completely after the initial thread which will just be everyone talking about hating you.
>>
>>50597899

You've never wanted to date someone in real life? That's fine. Just replace real girls with waifus instead.
>>
Please /cyoag/, tell me your favorite lewd CYOA and post/link as well, ideally.
>>
>>50597929
No, John. You are the Demons
>>
>>50597929
lewd cyoas are cancer.
and i use my katana with icepick grip
>>
>>50593701
>It doesn't matter if they force it or not.
Wording solves everything, there is nothing wrong with the level of adaptability in my example but if any hint of possible dissatisfaction or unfulfilled ego is unacceptable to you you can make her as pliant as you want. "If you ignore the fetish, Sandra's interest in it fades until neither the idea nor the reality arouse her more than it arouses you and the memory either seems so far away as to belong to another person, or is forgotten (your choice)." After all, "ignore preferences" is a lewd superpower and training a person's fetishes is a common fetish theme in itself.

>>50595368
What's the matter, love?

>>50594438
Am currently tied up with projects underway. Dance with the one you came with, and all that. Of course when I'm done with the others I might take care of your request if it still suits my fancy.
>>
>>50597941
Was it ever finished?

>>50597954
>lewd cyoas are cancer.
What does he mean by this.
>>
If it wasn't clear enough, you are able to take other players as companions on your journey as well.
>>
>>50597975
>Was it ever finished?
Technically no, but it's just missing one page which is about building a lair.
>>
>>50597968
>Wording solves everything
No it doesn't. If she has a fetish you can't satisfy, then she's sexually unsatisfied. Period.

Also if she likes something disgusting, she is innately a disgusting piece of shit.
>>
File: Gundam.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>50597929
I don't have a favorite lewd CYOA because I don't really like any of them. I always get bored of them in the middle of reading and have no drive to complete a build. I'm a powerfag.
>>
>>50597989

Since you're here, you mind answering some questions about adventures in the orient?
>>
>>50598002
That's not so bad then, I'll need to go back to it. I remember getting confused by which options were exclusive/prerequisites.
>>
>>50597968
What request?
>>
Anyone have a pure power fantasy (I.E. Superpowers, no spreadsheet needed, etc) CYOA?
>>
File: 1437180402011.jpg (32KB, 150x402px) Image search: [Google]
1437180402011.jpg
32KB, 150x402px
>>50598014
>>
>>50597929
Handler. Haven't seen it since fuckever ago, though, and I don't have a copy.
>>
>>50597975
lewd cyoas are masturbatory devices, if you want to masturbate use fucking imagination, carve your imagination like diamond and your dick will be like diamond.
>>
>>50598064
Too much imagination is boring, anon. It's why games have rules.
>>
>>50597899
>someone you'd want to date in real life
>I think that is the second issue why I apparently make bad waifus. This hasn't happened.
Then have you considered modeling waifus after the waifus you might want to be ("waifus", because the exact type of waifu might change depending on the "husbando" you'd be with)?
>>
>>50598026
Yes I would mind.

Just kidding.

>>50592757
Don't know what you mean by this.

>>50595070
Gives you 2.

Yecha don't get any extra weapons for their extra arms.

Jade weapon is only one weapon.

>>50595173
Yep, you got it.

>>50595215
Any instrument you want, I'm sure there's probably something like a trumpet from Marco Polo's companions when they first came to the Orient.

>>50594458
No race or class affects longevity, and there is no reincarnation with the retention of identity.

The route to immortality is by getting your snow-waifu.
>>
>>50598081
That's how I write waifus. They all have some part of me in them.
>>
File: Be a yandere.png (4MB, 1200x4200px) Image search: [Google]
Be a yandere.png
4MB, 1200x4200px
>>50597927
Nope. Haven't been physically attracted to anyone. Haven't been "mentally attracted" either, but that's probably more because I don't know many people.
>>50597929
I can never decide which one I like most. I designed the CYOA with the intention of making Monopolizing my favourite, but I like Dependent as a more "normal scenario", and Worshipping hits me similarly as Monopolizing does. Monopolizing's power is better imo.
>>
>>50598054
You'd probably like one of the more lenient variants of Worm CYOA.
>>
>>50598079
look mortal, we are on /tg/ the sacred ground that belongs to the goddess of imagination
>>
>>50598054

What CYOAs do you need a spreadsheet for?
>>
>>50598014
>No it doesn't. If she has a fetish you can't satisfy, then she's sexually unsatisfied. Period.
You don't need all your fetishes to be satisfied to be indulged with a relationship. I mean, do you think having an impossible or infeasible fetish means you can never be satisfied? Or just that you're going to learn to jerk it to guro instead of holding out for that partner with a thing for exploratory surgery?
>>
>>50592626
No idea if you're still here Ordion but I really like this one. But I do have a bit of criticism.

The attributes seem largely pointless. Every race starts out with a flat 5 in all four rather than each being different to begin with like you'd see in other similar CYOAs. You also get 5 to distribute wherever you feel like which is good but ultimately feels like nothing because unless I'm missing something, there's only one option in the whole thing that offers more attribute points. You'd think the items or weapons or armor would do so but there's nothing. You even link classes to certain attributes but for what? No ones stats will be all that different from each others. I'd say to either like attribute bonuses to equipment or ditch them all together.
>>
>>50598025
>I always get bored of them in the middle of reading and have no drive to complete a build. I'm a powerfag.
A good CYOA offers multiple hooks to excite the reader, like lewd and power.

>>50598059
>Handler.
I've never heard of this one. Describe it?

>>50598064
This could be said of all CYOAs, yet you're still in /cyoag/. It could also be said of all porn and erotica, yet people still make that too.
>>
>claimed in a previous thread I was gonna make a cyoa
>got a ton of enthusiasm
>lost interest now I'm working on it
>now i have to force myself to make it
who else here knows this feel
>>
>>50598105

I'd question your sanity, or maybe I should question why you want to make waifu CYOAs.
>>
>>50598119
>do you think having an impossible or infeasible fetish means you can never be satisfied?
Yes, that's why those people generally spend stupid amounts of money on sex toys and porn commissions.
>>
>>50596393
I'd like to see some option that lets you split yourself up into a few (Trio to keep with the theme? More?) hive mind bodies when you want.
>>
>>50598162
me
>>
>>50592626
>>50592626
Race: Half Breed: Niutauren/Yecha
Brawn: 6
Alacrity: 8
Personality: 7
Sagacity: 7

Backstory: Raised by thugs
Skills: Alchemy, Athletics, Eavesdropping
Misc Skill: Music
Class: Monk
Monk Skills: Tieshan, Jianquan, Beixgquan, Daposhou
Armor: Shaolin Robes (I'll have to dye them a different color later, or just wear street clothes)
Weapons: Large Exotic Weapon: Jade weighted chain, Great Weapon: weighted staff, 2 Throwing Daggers
Magical Items: Gem of Listening, Quickboots, Cleaner Pipe, Cloak of Warmth, Instrument

Drawbacks: Dark Attraction, Kunoichi Assassin
Boons: Jade Weapon (Chain), Half-Breed
Companions: Ji-Hyon Tae, Eun Yeong Kim, Piaomei Luo
Quests (In Order): Wokou Wipe Out, Crown of the Yellow Emperor, The Captured Phoenix, Journey to the West

I am a towering four-armed ox-man who can neither be lied to nor surprised, nor harmed if I know an attack is coming. First things first we'll help Piaomei settle some scores with the pirates. With the riches and fame from wiping out the Wokou pirates, we should live well, and Ji-Hyon can further his research. Follow that with retrieving the Crown of the Yellow Emperor. Eun and I can slip past any traps. Piomei can crush the Terra Cotta warriors with weapons never imagined by their creators. Ji-Hyon can confuse and occupy them with swarms of dark spirits. Now fabulously wealthy, we need some good PR. Rescuing a phoneix will give us that. Learning the ancient Kiai isn't a bad perk of the job, nor is potentially getting my many hands on a few phoenix feathers for my alchemical experiments (And possibly the secrets to longer life and a cure to my various afflictions). And finally, we journey west with Marco Polo. Dangerous, yes, but we go to a land where none may judge Ji-Hyon nor Piaomei for their pasts. Where Ji-Hyon and I can further our researches into dark spirits and alchemy. Who knows what magical or alchemical secrets lay hidden in the mysterious west?
>>
>>50598112
It's good that she's seen fit to provide us with rules, then, to give direction and stakes to our mental meanderings. Or are all the rulebooks that go with /tg/ figments of my own imagination?
>>
>>50598119
Actually, you do. Fetish by definition means its REQUIRED for you to get off. People just often call their kinks (not required, just arousing) "fetishes" even though its not a full on fetish.
>>
>>50598181
i just wanna make what i wanna make, y'know
>>
>>50598171
I think you're over-generalizing. Very few people with impossible fetishes spend that much money on commissioning works, just a couple of weirdos' weirdos.
>>
>>50598177
That was already promised in an earlier thread.
>>
>>50598177
I already added that to the next version. Thanks for the suggestion, though!
>>
>>50598096

Hm. Well I'd really like that half-breed boon, along with 4 jade weapons. What about depending if it's primary/secondary weapons? That way you'd be able to get 2 jade fist weapons. If not, can I choose 2 kunoichi, from 2 different clans or something?

Also, for the instrument, since it's magical, can I pick something like an electric guitar?
>>
>>50598199
your life is imagination of higher being.
everything is a lie, nothing is permited
>>
>>50598081
>spoiler
Yes. I did so for my "be the yandere" cyoa, writing them so I would at least consider each option. I reeally enjoyed writing it. Now I get sad reading it because woo boy, Harmless is depressing...
Also did so for some of the older girls/sisters in Serene Serendipity.
I guess that would work? To focus on how I would want to act if I were said girl? Good idea anon!
>>50598164
>sanity
There is no question about whether or not i am sane.
>why you wanna make waifu cyoa?
because it's enjoyable? Especially when she narrates herself.
>>
File: handler300.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
handler300.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50598059
>>50598154
Here you go!
One of my all time favorites as well!
>>
File: 1473042899591.jpg (40KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1473042899591.jpg
40KB, 284x284px
>>50598265

>wanting to be a girl
>>
>>50598305
Because being a guy is just so awesome who wouldn't want it?
>>
>>50598227
Have you considered a point-granting "variant" of the flesh union thing, where you can't be physically manifest without a host/vessel (sort of like the merging in the hide-and-seek scenario, except when not merged you can't really interact with anything)?
>>
>>50598162
That first step was your mistake.
>>
>>50598107
Ugh. The one where on normal with almost no disadvantages you get a power that lets you laser over alternate universes and teleport anywhere in the universe? Utterly broken.
>Kaleidoscope all the alternate reality powers over yourself
>Kaleidoscope scion away
>Beat up the endbringers and show off your awesome powers.
>>
File: 1457038527228.png (4MB, 1400x6508px) Image search: [Google]
1457038527228.png
4MB, 1400x6508px
>>50598154
>A good CYOA offers multiple hooks to excite the reader, like lewd and power.

Eh. A "good" CYOA has paths that you can use to try and fulfill your desires, whether they be lewd or power. It's different from a hook in that the utility of said paths is open-ended and two people could have different reasons for choosing the same option. It allows for more input from their imagination because they aren't shoehorned into one role when they choose it. Which is my problem with lewd CYOAs, because at best they're devices you can use to gain more power, like getting enough points for the Android body in Slut Life. At worst they serve no purpose other than to be lewd, and then I have no interest in them.
>>
>>50598114
Usually the ones with 200 points, 6-11 pages of content, and about 50 choices per page.
>>
>>50598322

Angel wouldn't, I guess.
>>
>>50598322
Male privilege needs buffs, it feels so lacking
>>
File: 1358376006687.jpg (81KB, 280x317px) Image search: [Google]
1358376006687.jpg
81KB, 280x317px
>>50598405

>6-11 pages of content

Those must be some huge pages.
>>
>>50598305
No, but it is a prerequisite to being the perfect girlfriend.
>>
What are some good fonts for the main body of a cyoa, arial is a given but what other fonts work well and aren't too taxing to read while simultaneously not being too boring?
>>
>>50598466

Why would you want to be a girlfriend and not a waifu
>>
>>50598096
Yo Ordion Anon, just wanted to be clear, do we only get a boon if we also take a drawback, I remember in most of your other CYOA you got a free boon.
>>
File: Artifex.jpg (8MB, 1400x9620px) Image search: [Google]
Artifex.jpg
8MB, 1400x9620px
>>50598405
The only CYOA I've ever felt like I might need a spreadsheet for is Stardust, and that's mostly because everything comes from a single point pool so I had to readjust my budget whenever I wanted to go back and add or remove an option. And I ended up not using a spreadsheet for that anyway because it was simple math. I get you're exaggerating and simply prefer short timewasters over longer ones, though.
>>
>>50598475
comic sans
>>
>>50598325
No I haven't. You can use xenosubstantial to be incorporeal, and take it with the merging option make your idea.

I don't directly reward players to indulge in their fetishes, anyway. It's always on a power dynamic, with the fetishy content as an incendential benefit.
>>
Does anyone know any good Japanese name generators for this dumb ass fucking waifu cyoa i'm doing?
>>
>>50598014
>If she has a fetish you can't satisfy
That's solved because she no longer has the fetish. And liking something you find disgusting doesn't make her disgusting any more than finding it disgusting makes you broken. We just like and dislike some things on a basic animal level, and that's fine.

>>50598205
You admit that people often say "fetish" when they mean "kink", and yet you seem unable to use that information to parse the world around you into a form that you can understand.

>>50598050
I meant to link >>50596213 rather than >>50594438.
>>
File: HM3V0Zd.jpg (998KB, 1500x2099px) Image search: [Google]
HM3V0Zd.jpg
998KB, 1500x2099px
>>50598475
My favorite font is Vani, but it's a little on the heavy side in terms of boldness and spacing. Tahoma is a close second.

tfw I've given almost this exact response the last four times someone's asked about good fonts
>>
>>50598575
If you can't even think of the japanese names yourself you really shouldn't be using them. Being a wannabe weeb is even worse than a regular weeb.
>>
>>50598480
Anon, my fantasy is already pathetic and i hate myself for everything that turns me on, I didn't want to sound like a weeb too. But yes, I meant "waifu" when I said "perfect girlfriend".
>>
>>50598575
Just call her tanaka-san.
>>
>>50598601
Except some of the girls are quite clearly japs.
>>
>>50598598
I appreciate it now just as much as I'm sure the last person did. Thank you.
>>
>>50598590

>That's solved because she no longer has the fetish.

How so?
>>
>>50598630
Just say they're asian and don't give their nationality.
>>
>>50598519
What if the vessel/host would ultimately be in charge (could be at all times, could be while conscious, could be while not aroused, etc.) of when and how (if at all) you'd be able to cause yourself to emerge (be it in whole or in part)?

Also I'm just throwing ideas at you, I personally wouldn't make myself incapable of interacting with the world without it being at the whim of whomever (although I _might_ pick such an option for a descending bride companion, which I didn't even think about considering until just now - picking it for the other bride that is, not getting an underling bride).
>>
>>50598590
>And liking something you find disgusting doesn't make her disgusting
Yes it does.
>>
>>50598630
>>50598575

Look up japanese baby names, and find a site that will allow you to search by meaning.
>>
>>50598630
Step 1: what era / style of Japan are you trying to evoke?

Step 2: what aspect of the girl are you trying to evoke or contrast with her name? what is the cyoa context?

Step 3: provide a picture.

I'm sure we would be happy to give your girls names.
>>
>>50598626
This.
Yamada is another good one. You wanting family names or given names?
>>
>>50598663
Poor sheltered child. The world won't be easy on you.
>>
>>50598683
I'm doing like 50 different characters so that won't work

i'll just use
>>50598665

>>50598684
uh..... first names?
>>
>>50598714
Anon, the world is more likely to welcome me than someone like you who thinks corporophilia and the like is acceptable.
>>
>>50598642
Just read up the chain of replies. You don't have to go far.

>>50598663
If liking something makes her disgusting, ceasing to like it can make her cease to be disgusting.

Of course, if you mean "makes her disgusting _to me_" then there's nothing to be done about that from my end. You'll do what you'll do, and it's not skin off my nose.
>>
>>50597235
More general talk and before I talk out of my ass, 'causeI'm too damn sleepy , I will sign of and maybe read through your CYOAs to give more specific answers.
What I meant, though, is things like balancing extremes with other extremes.
Oh gods, t's starting aready. Thanks for MH, btw.
>>
Where is muh Most Wanted CYOA?
>>
>>50598728
Actually it's not, since you're just discarding a few random people while I'm not, and that's the only difference.
>>
>>50598718
>50 different characters
I thought you said only some of the girls were obviously Japanese. Are they all from different eras? Is posting 50 images really a difficult burden in the context of an imageboard like this?

No wonder you hardly ever see the 300+ image dumps anymore. Makes me sad for a gone era.
>>
>>50598772
No, they're not all japanese, but I'd just rather not dump like 25 images on shoddy internet
>>
>>50598772
300 images could take upwards of 5 hours to post
50 images would take most of an hour
You can't just dump images anymore, at least not manually.
>>
>>50598598
Wow, you weren't even kidding
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/vani%20tahoma/
Exactly four posts on /tg/ include both those fonts.
What have you made?
>>
>>50598794
You can, you just multitask it with something else.
>>
>>50598781
Fair. Bandwidth will be a major frontier of global equality in the years to come.
>>
>>50597706
>Eldrittch Waifus
Pffrt, you know Nothing Anon Nymous
>>
>>50598436
>Male privilege needs buffs, it feels so lacking
This is a good way of putting it.
>>
>>50598519
>>50598658
Another thing you might consider: setting yourself up as being on the receiving end of the Rite of Flesh Union (in that you're permanently merged with someone else - the difference between this and the other suggestion being that rather than having to choose a new host as you would with the other, in this you'd most likely perish if your dominant merge-partner died without releasing you, and if they did release you for whatever reason you wouldn't necessarily need to find another host).
>>
>>50598763
Nah. My opinion is actually commonly accepted.
>>
>>50598734
Wrong. If she was ever into something disgusting, she is forever disgusting.
>>
>>50598876
And? I can hang out with people who have opinions like you no problem.
>>
>>50597572
I love fucking waifus. In theory that is; I've never actually done it.
>>
File: Azure.png (697KB, 743x988px) Image search: [Google]
Azure.png
697KB, 743x988px
>>50598799
Nothing. I just like those fonts because I use them in my writing. I'm tentatively working on some CYOAs, but I'm the guy who despises WIPs and I refuse to speak about my projects because there's a non-zero chance they might never be finished. So don't worry about it.
>>
>>50598926

Soon
>>
>>50598886
Most human beings were once into being in their mothers' wombs, anon.
>>
>>50598860
That sounds like a story on its own, rather than any single element of one.
>>
>>50598959
Not to mention eating their own shit.
>>
File: 1443373994870.png (90KB, 285x223px) Image search: [Google]
1443373994870.png
90KB, 285x223px
>>50598959
>>
>>50598886
Troll detected. No rational Human being would hold such a belief.
>>
>>50598986
>thinking people here are rational
shake
my
head
>>
>>50598932
>I'm the guy who despises WIPs and I refuse to speak about my projects
Good on ya mate! Fuck WIPs, double fuck WIPs that are never finished!
>>
>>50598986
>Rational human beings in /cyoag/
>>
>>50598974

You've eaten your own shit?
>>
>>50599030
you have and the shit of countless beings because thats part of what dirt is kek
>>
>>50598772
/tg/ has an image limit of 150.
>>
>>50598932
>>50599010
Wait, that's wrong, that guy is ME. Stop impersonating me.
>>
>>50598986
>I'm totally cool with my girlfriend having fucked dogs and horses in her life.
>>
>>50599070

I guess I should include the word shiteater as an insult in my vocabulary from now on.
>>
>>50598205
>Fetish by definition means its REQUIRED for you to get off.

You sure about that, mate? I think a fetish is an object or a non-sexual body part that induces arousal. Some guys like women in lingerie, but it's not a fetish unless the underwear by itself makes you hard.
>>
File: 1455070831101.jpg (70KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455070831101.jpg
70KB, 768x1024px
>>50599077
Multiple people can share the same sentiment, but I don't think you're working on the same CYOAs as I am, Anon. Are you willing to go back on your principles and share your ideas even though they may never come to fruition?
>>
>>50594946
>>50594962
>Labyrinthine Apartment
>Obscure Landlord
Best nightmare. Best Waifu.
>>
>>50598575
This site might have one.

http://fantasynamegenerators.com/
>>
File: 1477614401842.gif (806KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1477614401842.gif
806KB, 320x180px
>>50599077
anon impersonating anon
anonception
>>
>>50599030
You don't know much about what babies do all day during pregnancies, do you?
>>
>>50599091
That's the literal definition, but it's been misused so much people use it to mean kinks, like he said.

Like how trolling got so overused a new word for it had to be invented, bait, because by this time it had just come to mean flaming.
>>
>>50598735
?
Bliss made Monster Hunter, I didn't. I don't think Bliss has written out waifus (unless you count the Assassin, the Witch etc. from Domain Master)
>>
>>50599087
The game's up, you've been outed already.
>>
>>50599119
I assumed masturbate?
>>
>>50599108
Uh. I guess? I have like 60 different CYOA ideas that never got anywhere or so, some of them are actually completed in text.
>>
>>50592626
Yecha master race. And by master race, let's say Noble. Related, I'm putting two in Sagacity and three in Personality.

Skills Etiquette and Soldiering, and I guess first aid. Ready to unite the three nations.

Gambling as my miscellaneous skill, because those abilities transfer to war.

>>50592631
I guess for class I'm pigeonholed into Tongji, but I'll pick Mudang instead. Forces of Earth. And I'll deviate from the norm there, using my earth for infrastructural purposes.

>>50592648
Elemental wall, to build fortifications all at once. And it I make very long, wide, and short walls, perhaps roads. Spirit walk since it seems really useful in combat and to pass walls. Cataclysm, for military victories. And elemental fusion with water, to irrigate fields.

Apparently arbitrary class limits what I can wear for no good reason, so padded armor.

For weapons, a magical catalyst is important, and a banner for the armies, and a melee weapon and shield. Nice that, by my race, I can use them all. A banner would also be good but I can inspire my troops with magic instead.

The items are mostly skill-related so I'll take the ones that are related to my skills. Anyway, I'll take a cleaner pipe to avoid poisoning and the cloak of warmth for camouflage.

Jade weapon on my magical catalyst, probably necessary to succeed at the kind of large-scale magical stuff I want to do. I'll take the Kunoichi as payment, and will rape her each time we meet until it stops being an issue.

Half-breed was a very attractive option until I got to the last line, but that's not a good way to forge a dynasty.

Monoko Tadashi seems like a good defense against the kunoichi. After all, if she watches when I sleep, and I watch when awake, I will always be watched.

Mizuna Namiwara has a useful skillset and some kind of religious support is always good.

Piaomei Luo because I need a waifu of my own race, apparently.
>>
>>50598932
Are you going to marry Vetala?
>>
File: 1477617940733.jpg (6KB, 250x171px) Image search: [Google]
1477617940733.jpg
6KB, 250x171px
>>50599089
is it even an insult if everyone does it?
>>
>>50599145

>>50592672
First, I will rescue the captured phoenix, becoming more mighty. Then I will wipe out the Wokou, gaining prestige and money. After that, I will save the wife of the Oni Daimyo, gaining legitimacy. When this is complete, I will serve the Emperor of Qidan and accept his grant of land and tax. I will then use my land and my relationship with the great Oni to fight the civil war of Zipangu and, with these advantages, become Shogun. Thereafter I will claim the Crown of the Yellow Emperor, but I will take it for myself and while I am doing so, Monoko Tadashi is tasked with assassinating the Emperor and any heirs. With this done, I will use the might of my Qidangi holdings and the entire nation of Zpiangu, and install myself as Emperor of both nations. Then I'll crush Joseon with the combined military might of two great nations, and become trifold emperor of the orient.
>>
>>50599087
>wanting to do something is the same as doing something
What are the acceptable fetishes in your world?
>>50599108
Why would you post your ideas? So anon can do all the work for you?
>>
>>50599091

>non-sexual

Yeah, and some guy really like asses or tits.
>>
File: okay that was funny.jpg (754KB, 2899x2134px) Image search: [Google]
okay that was funny.jpg
754KB, 2899x2134px
>>50599087
>being into rich albino women with big tits means you have fucked rich albino women with big tits in your life
>>
>>50597649
>>50597678

Meet Butcher, aptly named because he's always handling a fine piece of meat.

>Raider
Free weapon proficiency
3 Companions
Free Drugs/ Alcohol

>Skills
Medic
Charm
Weapon Proficiency: Assault Rifles

>Perks
Drugs/Alcohol Level 2: Beer, Bourbon, LSD, MDMA
Wasteland Healer
Commando
Lucky

>Vehicles
RV [1000]
Motorcycle x2 [850]: They're mounted on the side of the RV protected by armored "holsters" used for scouting, if need be the crew of the RV can slip out the windows onto the Motorcycles and detach.

>Weapons
FN Fal [550]
+Silencer [100]
.44 Magnum [350]

>Companions
+2 Slots [2400]

Niner: Helps sling my drugs and comes with a free cycle that we can put on the other side of the RV
+1 Motorcycle

Hunter & Gruff: Helps keep the RV running

Bronson: Someone to shoot the shit with, adds combat specialty to the crew

Yanaha: Melee combat and my slab of meat, I'll casually say that there's no way she's better with a blade than Kayla. Let's see how far friendly competition goes.

Kayla the Scalper: Another melee combatant. Another slab of meat. But hey, this one will at least love my drugs.

Montgomery.. the monkey: Man's best friend, he's a sneaky little fucker, a good scout, and the whores of the den adore the guy.

>Missions
Organized Crime: Going to climb the ladder with my crew, and make quite the profit.
March of the mutants
>>
>>50599151

You've never used completely random words as insults?
>>
>>50599087
>implying you're not
>>
>>50599151
Depends on if people are conscious of it. Masturbation comes to mind.
>>
File: TatOhGj.jpg (81KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
TatOhGj.jpg
81KB, 1600x900px
>>50599149
She's way too pure for me, plus she's already married to that other guy. My real waifu is Natalia. Nyarly is okay too.

>>50599166
No, I'm not going to post my ideas, I just wanted to confirm we weren't the same person. It would strike me as a little strange if we both had the same three ideas, but I only have three that I'm working on and >>50599144 has 60. So a parallel version of myself hasn't broken into this timeline just yet, there are just other people who hate WIPs. Which is fine by me.
>>
>>50599136
>I assumed
You know at some point you are supposed to go beyond this method of learning about the world around you.
>>
>>50599166
>>50599187
There's certainly no guarantee they haven't.
>>
>>50598064
this is strangely motivational
>>
>>50599315
There's no guarantee anyone hasn't. Your point?
>>
>>50599315
>If something might have happened one must act as if it already has.
I guess I can't start a relationship because it means that I've opened myself to the possibility of being cheated on.

You're a troll, anon. You don't believe a word of what you're saying. You're just throwing around accusations because you want to see jimmies being rustled.
>>
>>50599144
>planned 60 cyoas
>made 0
Huh. Do you lose interest or what?
>>
>>50598064
Diamonding your dick is easy, the starting point; it shouldn't need any help. We masturbate to make it soft and easily portable again.
>>
>>50599357
>>50599375
You don't assume it's a risk with a normal person. Not so when it's a person specifically stated to be into that.
>>
>>50599390
You cleverly avoided having to let us know what fetishes are okay I see!
That way you can always shift the goal post. Clever anon.
>>
>>50599383

ADD is a very real thing.
>>
>>50599383
>made 0
Says you.
>>
>>50599406
You asked an irrelevant question to my point.
>>
>>50599241
Sure I'll start praying for divide guidance and reading up on papal infallibility right away.
>>
>>50599386
As a girl, I want to say that the world could benefit from more men like you.
>>
>>50599437
>false dilemma
Are you allergic to learning or something?
>>
>>50599426
Because your point is fucking retarded
>There is no guarantee anyone hasn't
Guess you'll have to completely isolate yourself lest you lock eyes with someone who has a fetish you can't handle.
Thank Christ we've passed the bump limit. Another thread has turned to shit.
>>
>>50599426
Your point being that any fetishes that offends you personally are offensive universally or at least shouldn't be included in a work on this board so you don't have to look at it.

This isn't your hugbox anon. People believe different things that you, and expounding on them at length leads to unproductive arguments like this one. This is /cyoag/. Let's talk about CYOAs, and ignore the ones that we don't like. Who knows? If nobody likes a CYOA, maybe it'll go away when nobody talks about it.
>>
>>50598025
AW YEAH MECHS

Male -5
Grunt 0
Correct Century -50

>Upgrades
Backpacks -15
Zero System -15
Trans-am -10

>Waifus
Rain Mikamura -10
Rinko Iori: -5

>Villains
Frost brothers +30
Zechs Marquise +20

A guy who tripped and fell into a powerful suit, and is somehow pulling it off.
>>
>>50596018
I started the build by looking at how many prehensile, pillar x3 dicks I could make and then trimmed down from there. I will say there were enough points for the primary goal to be completely successful but there were some things I felt I had to pass up on. I do feel like the budget is perhaps a little generous but overall I think it's in a good area. It's not like every build just takes every option, or even all the same options. I think that's perhaps helped by the fact that the flavor options and the stat options are mostly divorced. The progenation and stigmata categories are an exception to that and it's usually tough for me to reconcile the stats I want with the description I want in those cases but it's really not too bad.

I think my preference would be having more choices, like you have Crimson Kiss for +1, -1, -1 but if we had say two more options for that same array it would make choosing easier. Now that's an absurd expectation of you and I don't think that much choice is really all that necessary but my point is that if you find a way (and you mostly have) for people to get the stats they want then spend points on their flavor/description level stuff (everything in the Dowry, for example) you can have it seem balanced even if it's a generous point allocation.
>>
>>50599492
>>50599426

There's more to it than that. He can't risk even meeting somebody who once but no longer possesses a kink he can't tolerate.
>>
>>50599492
Common sense isn't retarded, anon. If some girl comes up to you and says she has a nasty fetish that's easily performed, you're not going to assume she never experimented with that. If she's into cheating, you're not going to assume she's never done it, for example. That would be incredibly stupid on your part. On the other hand, if they've never expressed an interest in such a thing, you don't assume they are into it randomly. That's a false equivalence you keep trying to prove.

>>50599501
You're going to be hard pressed to find this kind of fetish considered normal anywhere you go, anon. And experienced and history in this thread should show you what fetishes don't get accepted here. You're arguing otherwise either because you're a contrarian by nature, or it's your fetish and you're too pathetic to admit it while expressing your rage that people don't want it included.

>>50599551
Keep forcing that false equivalence.
>>
>>50599412
He said so in the post I quoted
>never got anywhere
>>
>>50599124
See this iswhatI mean, I can't even tll peoüle appartwith four hours sleep.
>>
>>50599551
What a sad man. Any way we can get him to shut up? Or maybe buy him a hooker?
>>
>>50599577
I said I started 60 that never got anywhere. I never said anything about the ones that were finished.
>>
>>50599473
Please forgive my assumption. What is your personal faith's infallible teaching?
>>
>>50599560
>tells people what they think
>projecting ham
>doesn't seem to know what false equivalence means
My sincere wishes that your English improves.
>>
>>50599560
What fetish am I talking about, anon? Bestality? Coprophilia? NTR? You have a habit of saying that people who defend something must be involved in that something. You like accusing people of fallacious arguments, but that's classic shill fallacy right there. You have nothing to stand on but abnormal things should be hidden away, but you forget that this is the place people go to hide away that stuff.

You're either a hypocrite or a troll, and an odious person in either case.
>>
Can I have some eldritch waifus here? I'm starving for consentacle and literal mind rape right now. Also we should have more then one.
>>
>>50599386
>>50599451
But then what's the point in lewd CYOAs?
>>
>>50596527
Is there any way to combine 3 worlds? Cataclysm only combines 2 at Max.
>A-Class #268 Amazons, Spectrum of Beliefs
>A-Class #992 Cute Men, Woman Maintain Relationships
>A-Class #312 Super Power Women, S-Gene
>>
>>50599473
Non sequiter; what does a false dilemma have to do with learning?
>>
>>50599639
What a meaningless post.

It's a false equivalency to assume that because you don't trust someone with a stated fetish, you must not trust anyone because they might have that fetish. You're conflating unrelated stances.

>>50599640
It must be something generally disliked if you're so eager to whine about it not being included.

I don't know who told you that 4chan was some wide-armed community where everything and everyone is accepted, but that's not how it works. Things are hated here. Those things are shit on. Thus you shouldn't put it in your CYOA because then it's going to be shit on. And people always prefer to shitstorm rather than talk about anything else.
>>
>>50599634
Why do you seem so convinced that idle speculation and divine inheritance are the only possible means of learning?

Like, what is actually wrong with you? lol
>>
>>50599645
I'd like that. How long would it take you to cook up a batch of them?
>>
>>50599647
Are you stupid or something?

>to make it soft and easily portable again
>>
>>50599645
>Also we should have more then one.
"We should have more, then we should have one?" Do you mean to put them through some sort of tournament or something?
>>
>>50599683
>4chan is shit because I keep it that way
>>
>>50599732
Now comes to point where you blame an entire websites problem on one person. Good job, you get the gold star of delusion.
>>
File: Character.jpg (106KB, 720x762px) Image search: [Google]
Character.jpg
106KB, 720x762px
>>50592626
I like it, worth waiting through two terrible threads for.

Race: Human/Niutouren
Attributes:
>Brawn: 9
>Alacrity: 7
>Personality: 5
>Sagacity: 7

Backstory: Traveller
Skills:
>Soldiering
>Survival
Misc. Skill: Music

Class: Primal
Skills:
>Bloodlust
>Cleave
>Pillaging
>Enrage

Armor: Plate Armor
Weapons:
>Throwing Weapon
Magical Items:
>Sentinel Stakes
>Multipurpose Knife
>Bag of Holding
>Instrument
>Endless Soap

Boons:
>Half-Breed: Niutouren
>Jade Weapon: Great Weapon
Drawbacks:
>Kunoichi Assassin
>Heart of Fury

Companions:
>Gennousuke Daikanabo
>Oboro Daikanabo
>Mizuna Namiwara

Quests:
>Paekku Pilgrimage
>Crown of the Yellow Emperor
>The Captured Phoenix
>Journey To The West

Hope there's potential for immortality in the west. Spending eternity imprisoned on a mountain doesn't jive with me, even if my infertility wasn't a factor.
>>
>>50599745
>I can't read or think properly
>>
>>50599648
It'd require more points than you have.
What you gunna spend that last point on?
>>
>>50599762
And now with the meaningless insults. Now you get the silver star of asshurt to stick on your good boy card too.
>>
>>50599732
I think he masturbates to people disagreeing with him. Do you want him to jerk off to your posts?
>>
>>50599535
Thank for the feedback. I'll keep on keeping on, then.
>>
>>50599779
>I claim to be cancer and then get buttflustered when people call me out in it

inb4 bronze star
>>
>>50599805
Bronze star of ill-supported accusations.
>>
>>50599785
I am pro-masturbation in general. It's a shame he can't find a more constructive way to get off, but that's not the biggest issue at stake. This describes my stance on unpopular kinks in general.
>>
>>50599699
How about actually answering the question instead of being an obtuse shitposter?

This one too >>50599668 while you're at it.
>>
>>50599821
Ha! It worked! I said inb4 and then it happened! You're such a caricature that you're more meme than person by now.
>>
To everyone not currently arguing about... shit, I don't even know what... there's a brand-spanking fresh bread for you!
>>50599853
>>
Can someone just make a "reprehensible fetishes waifu" CYOA now to make this idiot ragequit?
>>
>>50599881
He'll just accuse you of trying to get your fetishes out there.
>>
>>50599881
I thought that's what EDG was doing.

I thought I was hoping by posting smutty build descriptions.
>>
>>50599785
A lot of the disagreement was manufactured by you. You took a basic fact that you don't like (people don't accept each other for their fetishes) and got unreasonably upset about it to the point where you kept tacking on accusations and perpetuating an argument by requiring me to counter them and clarify what I was actually saying (which you promptly ignored to accuse me of what you want to think I believe, further perpetuating an argument.) So frankly. I get more of a vibe of argument fetishism from you lot.

Then you, or him, started blaming me for 4chan's problems in general, which is Grade-A delusion.

>>50599858
Copper star of memery.
>>
>>50599752

You can always, you know, kill them instead of staying with them. Or if you're not into that, just escape. I doubt they make you immortal just to chain you down somewhere.
>>
>>50599901
Fuck if I care.
>>
>>50599840
Because it is a loaded trap question that is not only a non sequitur, but assumes circumstances with no evidence and merely serves to frame the accusation in such a way that any direct answer is incriminating. Similar to asking "have you beaten your wife lately?" in a conversation about family planning.
>>
>>50599833
You're a pretty cool guy and I support you in your sentiment. Don't be a dickhead rubbing your fetish all over my face, and we're cool.
>>
>>50599939
>that is not only a non sequitur
Looks like anon learned a new phrase today!

>evidence
Still makes it an assumption, retard.
>>
>>50599881
Hey I already asked him for one! He won't do it because he won't be able to move goal posts.
>>
>>50599881
>>50599932
There's a dozen of them already. They start a shitstorm (most of which I'm not even involved in, shocker), the author either disappears or rages for a bit, then disappears, and nobody ever talks about them again. That's the fate of shitpost CYOAs.

You vastly underestimate how long I've been here and, because you're so invested in projecting your problems and hatred onto me (see >>50599920 ), you've deluded yourself into thinking that I'm bothered my things I'm not. Or, at the least, that I've never encountered such things before.
>>
>>50599984
What, you want me to make MY reprehensible fetishes into a CYOA now/
>>
>>50599942
Thanks for the validation, though I am pretty convinced of my sentiment regardless. Out of curiosity, what constitutes "rubbing my fetish all over your face" in this context? I won't promise to prioritize your comfort in this matter, but knowing is half the battle as they say.
>>
>>50599927
Perhaps, but I'm not a stealthy man, so any escape attempts would probably end violently. And killing them all seems like kinda a dick move, considering their reproduction problems.

Rather just avoid that situation entirely.
>>
>>50600011

Existing.
>>
>>50599972
>projection and pretending to be a retard: the post
>>
>>50598388

>Alignments

>Loser
Nogf +5
PoorNEET +10
Virgin +10
Total=25

>Deviant
Facesitting +5
Choking +10
.. I have engage in ERP, goes that count? +10
Total=25

>Nerd
Bullied +5
Videogames +10
Total=15

>Weeb
Downloaded Pokemon once +5
Total=5

>Neckbeard
.. Competitive Yugioh, and some MTG +5
D&D +10
Used to buy and resell Yugioh +15
Total=30

>Edgelord
My grandmother bought me a claymore +5
Black clothes +10
Total=15

>Insanity
Nah

Behold Anon the Basement Dweller! Autism score of 115!
Loser/Deviant/Neckbeard aligned

>Items
My Pc -40
Liquor Cabinet -30
Old clothing -20
Not going to wear neckbeard attire. Hell no.

>Powers
Giving my 25 leftover points to the jew for $75 a week.
>>
>>50600035

Then don't kill them. I'm sure you can find a way to disable them or something. Or leg it when they're sleeping. You're not the most important prisoner in the world, they're not gonna watch you like a hawk.
>>
>>50599645
What are you looking for my family? Spin me a scenario.
>>
>>50599904
As an example, I don't mind that CYOA. Lovecraft porn doesn't really offended me, senpai.
>>
>>50600039
And all of a sudden anon can't read! Guess there's no point telling him he still hasn't answered a single question!
>>
>>50599866
Well, that went over well.
>>
>>50599866
I think starting the thread with a barely censored NSFW pic wasn't a very good idea, anon.
>>
>>50600121
I'm sure they'll remake it better than before.
>>
>>50600129
He probably deleted it himself.
>>
>>50600129
Pretty sure they deleted it because someone pointed out they neglected to put CYOA in the title.
>>
>>50600137
Users can't delete their own posts any more. That's reserved for mods and janitors now.
>>
>>50600162
Uh, yes they can. I did it yesterday.
>>
>>50600129
It wasn't either NSFW or censored m8
>>
>>50600188
>No it isn't. Here, I'll delete this post once it gets past the cooldown period.
See? Gone.
>>
>>50600182
It had otherwise bare breasts with black splotches (barely) covering the nipples.
>>
>>50600179
You have a brief window of something like from 2 up to 5 minutes from posting. That thread was 10+ minutes, well out.
>>
>>50600011
>Out of curiosity, what constitutes "rubbing my fetish all over your face" in this context
See the shitstorm ITT.
I don't mind you picking the waifu with the piss fetish if that gets you off. But don't start a shitstorm. Don't respond to the guy baiting you/genuinely upset you have different tastes. Don't beg for cyoas to have waifus into piss. Don't include a piss option in all your builds and cyoas.
>>
>>50600188
>>50600211
See >>50600235
>>
>>50600212
No it didn't, not even close.
>>
File: 1463714769248.jpg (454KB, 1490x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1463714769248.jpg
454KB, 1490x1980px
>>50600182
>>50600212
The image was censored. The underlying image was NSFW, hence why it was censored.

Not all censorship is enough to satisfy the NSFW requirement, for example hentai sometimes has a small black bar crossing the clitoris, but most of us can agree that this is insufficient to make something "worksafe".
>>
>>50594946
>>50594962
Well, you've done it. You've locked the greatest reward behind the most terrifying experience I could possibly imagine.

Fuck water
>>
>>50600039
You're not acting like the person in the right there.
>>
>>50600259
I wonder which of the following we're dealing with here...
>you weren't looking at the same picture
>you didn't look at the picture properly
>you're in denial about there being bare breasts
>>
>>50600129
>>50600182
>>50600212
>>50600266
>actually thinking there is a definable line when it comes to what counts as NSFW and what doesn't
>>
>>50598388
>mfw when actual sperglord
>>
>>50600241

People will just shit on the CYOA because it has a waifu with a piss fetish.
>>
>>50600330
Pick any you like, you probably know what you did wrong better than I do. I only see the result of your mistake.
>>
>>50600372
People will also piss on a CYOA because it has a waifu with a shit fetish. It's the way of the world, or at least of 4chan.

>>50600321
Of course he isn't, he wouldn't fit in if he were right.
>>
>>50600367
Are you a salaryman?
>>
>>50600241
Shitstorm was started by anti-fetish guy, iirc. I don't have a feeding or begging kink and I'm not a one-trick pony when it comes to cyoa builds.

But I'm just one person, and in an anonymous environment you're not going to know it's me being true to my word anyway. You apparently have a point where you'll stop being cool with something, and a point where you'll respond, so you probably understand there is a hint of hypocrisy in telling someone they can't. Best any of us can do is try not to contribute to what we see as the problem, right? And that involves two activities: our posts, and our internal definition of what the problem is.

You can define a problem loosely or narrowly enough to be unhappy forever, just like you can behave so poorly the place where you exist will be shitty forever. In this case, "forever" is just as long as you matter in that context at all.
>>
>>50600374
>I only see the result of your mistake.
Calling the picture "a barely censored NSFW pic"?
>>
>>50600426
Yes. Being wrong. It's a very simple mistake that you're probably quite familiar with.
>>
>>50598388
>LOSER: +25
(oddly enough it'd only be +15 if I had enough for tuition right now, but I'm pretty sure that still counts)
>DEVIANT: +???
(I'm honestly not sure where petrification falls)
>NERD: +15
>WEEB: +10
>NECKBEARD: +15
>EDGELORD: +5
(Does a plastic Mjolnir count?)

>TOTAL: Either 60 or 65

>WARD: Garden of Feels

>ITEMS & FURNISHINGS
>Private Bathroom (30 left)
>Anxiety Cure (20 left)
>Ray of Feels (15 left)
>LEFTOVER POINTS: Ooh, neat, $45 a week.

Honestly as long as I don't get teleported behind and stabbed with an unsheathed katana this should be fine. Cozy, at least.
>>
There's a new throb up by the way

>>50600297

>>50600297

>>50600297
>>
>>50600361
What makes you say that? Definite delineation isn't necessary to identify things generally.
>>
>>50594946
>>50594962
I'll go with the Living Complex and the Disjointed Viscera. I'd prefer to go for the Leviathan, but I don't have the funds to buy her a pool or move somewhere with enough water for her, which means our love can never be.
>>
>>50600440
All censored works are uncensored underneath the censorship, anon. Just like we are all naked people with clothes on.
>>
>>50600422
I am pretty sure most if not your whole post should be directed at someone else.
>>
>>50594962
>>50594946

>Living Complex and Disjointed Viscera

I enjoyed this greatly. Very well written, the writing really captures the terror and feelings of unescapableness (Is that a word?) that are present in so many nightmares.
>>
>>50600440
The picture was barely censored (the aforementioned black splotches to cover the nipples), and sans the censoring, the character in the picture was topless. I know this because I have an uncensored version of the very same CYOA.
>>
>>50600530
Obviously not, or you'd know that there's no such thing in it.
>>
>>50600509
Nope, it's all responding to that one post.
>>
>>50598493
>Shooting star's Titles
The Bulwark
The Inquisitor
The Meteoric
The Reaper
The Slayer

>Item
Shooting star's ring
Vampiric
Bound spirit (Tasked with holding the target in place)

The Shooting star travels through worlds to punish Artifex with any ill will towards Mortals or other Artifex.
After each Artifex slain he takes one of their powers and plants their soul in a newborn of the planet they were killed on.
>>
>>50600555
>this makes his pussy hard
>>
>>50600555
Ah, so option 3, then.
>>
>>50599145
>>50599752
You do realize half-breed says inTERfertile, not infertile?
>>
>>50597543

If I'm understanding things correctly, the Mask of Identity only lets you take the forms of people that actually exist, so you can take over their life if you really like. No making custom forms, you're stuck choosing from the 6-7 billion people already alive. Mask of the Wild, on the other hand, could also let you become anyone you wanted, but you wouldn't have anything to prove you're, say, Emma Watson except the fact you just look a lot like her, so only the most gullible would ever believe you're her. You can always make unique bodies if you like, but only for things that already exist. So a dog with a heart shaped spot on its body would be okay, but a catgirl wouldn't be. Changing your gender and age could be done by either of the masks, am I understanding all of this correctly?

If so, I'll have to go with Mask of the Wild. I don't have a huge need to take over someone else's life, though being Bill Gates for a day would be nice since I could take care of my friends and family. If the Mask of the Wild won't let you play around with different human forms, guess I'd have to go with Identity and hope that things don't break if the person I've copied dies.
>>
>>50592626
Kien, Male Gumiho

Attributes:
Brawn: 6
Alacrity: 8
Sagacity: 6

Backstory:
Tribesmen

Skills:
Survival
Alchemy
First Aid
Painting

Class:
Shinobi

Class Skills:
Assassinate
Misdirection
Wisp Form
Slow Time

Armor:
Ninja Armor (Not normally worn; is kept in his Bag of Holding in favor of unassuming healer clothing)

Primary Weapons:
Throwing Weapon (Shuriken) (Kept concealed on his back)

Secondary Weapons:
Melee Weapon (Ninja-to) (Kept concealed in his robes)
Small Exotic Weapon (Blowpipe disguised as a working tobacco pipe)

Magical Items:
Apothecary's Satchel
Bandage Satchel
Cleaner Pipe (Safe water for tending patients)
Cloak of Warmth
Bag of Holding

Boons/Drawbacks:
N/A

Companions:
Xuanzang (De facto leader of the group, always taking the party on this quest or that. Fortunately his enthusiasm is infectious, and they're all naturally do-gooders anyway so it works out well enough)

Hotarubi Tatsumaki (Hunts with Kien to secure food for the group out in the wild, and occasionally helps him gather alchemy reagents so she can get him to teach her some simple recipes. Acts as the voice of caution to Xuanzang and Soyi's passion for righting wrongs.)

Soyi Song (Plies her skills to keep aware of any enemies or shadiness the group might encounter, though her true role lies in her combat skill. Has been inspired by how Xuanzang pursues justice wherever he goes, and fantasizes about being a legendary shinobi of righteousness.)

Quests:
Paekku Pilgrimage
Crown of the Yellow Emperor
Wokou Wipe Out
The Cursed Onsen
The Oni Daimyo's Wife
The Captured Phoenix
The New Shogun
The Journey to the West

A mild and gentle gumiho from an isolated ninja clan, Kien chose to journey out into the world to help those in need. He poses as a simple healer and alchemist in order to ply his healing skills, and he takes advantage of his seeming vulnerability to lure out and eliminate bandits, evil spirits, and any who would victimize others.
>>
>>50600747
Sounds about right. But I'd go for Mask of Identity under those circumstances. You can do all kinds of interesting things with it, like send millions of dollars to yourself as a random gift, take over entire countries, make people confess crimes they've committed, and so on. Plus if you just want to be the little girl you can pick some random little girl from Belarus or China.
>>
>>50596527
Can we activate the Cataclysm process on a portal between two other timelines to get a hybrid of the two?
You didn't answer >>50596664 or >>50596694.
>>
>>50600520
Thank you, I was working from first hand experience so I tried to channel what I had.
>>
>>50594946

>Those nightmares

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I could almost deal with living complex, but you lost me at "oceans of vomit and pus you can practically taste" NOPE.

Deep Waters kind of has this whole "breathing" problem. Having to hold my breath for what feels like hours nightly? Fuck that noise. Can't actually talk to the waifu that way either.

The apartment lasting for days isn't really that huge a problem if most of the point is to use that time to interact with the waifu anyways. Unless foraging for food is a problem, or being trapped for days extends to real world time. Kinda reminds me of the Persona series, actually. The apartment sounds like wandering though the shadow world.

Night Children seems like the most straightforward one at least.

Infestation: Here's the thing, I totally don't have a fear of insects or spiders. If they where just everywhere, sure. But singlemindely tearing their way into your body? FUCKING NO. That's like the worst parts most of the other ones combined.

>>50594962
Since the waifus are coupled to the dreams there's not a whole lot to choose. Love the concept but if you wanted something with some build variety you'd have to separate the two for independent choice, and tweak the waifu's for more general ability across multiple nightmares and definitely some more nightmare choices.. Maybe a choice of an item or power to help with overcoming the nightmare.

As for the current choices,

It's pretty much eliminated down to Apartment or Forrest Children right off the bat. I feel like apartment is stealthily actually the MOST dangerous option given that the landlord's goal is basically to trap you in there forever. So the danger isn't so much it leaking into reality but the other way around and loosing yourself.

Everyone is taking the apartment anyway so I'll be a special snowflake and try the night children/night stalker set then. If she knows how to get out all I really gotta be able to do is follow instructions.
>>
>>50598096
>only immortal via snow-waifu
well that's dumb, immortality's supposed to be easier in eastern myths, not harder.
lame/10
>>
>>50600882

Just go there, get your immortality, and go your own way.
>>
>>50600905
I'd much rather learn how they do it and replicate that myself than go through the process of meeting a snow babe who liked my character enough to just give him immortality. At least give one of the magical classes the implication that they might figure it out after decades of research.
>>
>>50600945

You're probably gonna end up dying of old age before anyone figures it out.
>>
>>50600972
Put your hopes in quantum immortality.

Breaking: Miraculous 150 year-old man first to undergo new therapy to stop the effects of aging!
>>
>>50600674
Uh, nope, completely glossed over that. Saw the "in" in front of "fertile" and never double checked. Whoops.

Probably won't change my choice, though.
>>
>>50600972
fuck it, this is fantasy, at least give me the option to try, stating that nothing ever will accomplish this one thing a couple of cold chumps can do willy-nilly no matter how hard one tries or what path they follow that isn't getting into bed with them is dumb, plain and simple, regardless of whether or not the thing is immortality.
>>
>>50598388
Loser-20
>No gf-5
>Virgin-15
Deviant-15
>Common Fetish-5
>2nd Degree Fetish-10
Nerd-25
>Been bullied-5
>Bad Personality-10
>More than 2 hrs-10
Neckbeard-5
>Card game-5
Edgelord-25
>Dress in dark colors-10
>muh OC-15
Insanity-10
>Bad taste prank-10
Total-90
Vidya House, Comfy and plain seems alright with me. Hopefully I can put up a few posters however. The white pride groups in the edgelands might be decent depending on how ironic they are about it. I'm a /pol/lack but I don't really hate indiscriminately.
>Your consoles and vidya-Free
>Private Bath-60
>Salt harvester-35
>Anxiety Cure-25
>Leftover pts- 75 buck a week income.
My IRL computer already sucks, I'll take the freebie. Private Bathroom and Anxiety Cure are practically a necessity. Try to store up Salt Harvester just to keep myself sane but done be afraid to use it if I ever venture into the Edgelands.
>>
File: 無題.png (126KB, 511x478px) Image search: [Google]
無題.png
126KB, 511x478px
>>50600876
Now that you mention it that sounds like a terrific idea and I definitely want to steal this and expand on it.

It won't be so difficult making the waifus geared towards being generally useful with different applications per dream. And there are several sleep related powers I can come up with off the top of my head.

Since you brought it up, do you think it would be best to add a power section or an item section or possibly both? I could also take this as an opportunity to expand and add a few more nightmares and waifus I had on my mind.

Actually, if possible I wanted to ask people who read the the whole thing to grade the nightmares and waifus from best to worst separately so I can get an idea of how people are receiving it and make adjustments accordingly.

Thank you for your feedback.
>>
>>50601055

>nothing ever

Well, I never said that.
>>
>>50596527
Assuming you can place portals in other timelines...
>A-Class Portal to Timeline 999 in Timeline 339 over what would be New York [7]
>B-Class Portal to Timeline 28 [5]
>CATACLYSM PROTOCOL [0]
>HELL FREEZES OVER

If not, however.

>B-Class Portal to Timeline 28 [8]
>A-Class Portal to Timeline 202 [5]
>B-Class Portal to Timeline 845 [3]
>B-Class Portal to Timeline 993 [1]
>C-Class Portal to Timeline 268 [0]

Because why not.
>>
>>50601072
No, but the implication of >>50598096 is that nothing can or will, which is retarded. If someone can do something easy, hard work and years of observation and research into that thing should yield the mechanic by how it happens. To imply that I should not bother looking at things because the creator didn't intend one goal to be accomplished by any method other than the singular method they deemed acceptable is in no way conducive to the idea of one choosing their own adventure, is it?
I get that there are constraints on goals and their achievement methods due to setting qualities, but being flat-up turned down for even the potential of achievement because the author only wants a single means to attain a specific outcome is stupid. If there was lore as to /why/ only the ice people can do this, or /why/ this could not be replicated or achieved by alternate means, then that'd be fine, but the fact is no reason was given other than "the route to immortality is getting your snow-waifu", and all other concepts denied entirely.
>>
>>50601055
Tell me about immortality anon, why is it so coveted?
>>
>>50601263
Anonymous thinks that, given an infinite amount of time, they'll actually accomplish something of value.
>>
>>50601263

Can I get an answer to >>50598255
>>
>>50601301
>implying any accomplishment is of value

It's like you're not an emo nihilist or something.
>>
>>50601263
Moral reason, sentient beings should control their own final fate rather than forces beyond their control. If they are to die in the pursuit of their dreams, so be it, so long as they made the path to that dream easier for the next to attempt it, but they should never be denied the chance at their dreams by anything other than their own shortcomings or by the dreams of their opposition. As such, I always make leader-role characters pursue immortality, or at least a means around final death by time, such that those following them have access to pursue grander dreams than the leader itself, and allowing the leader to share in the pursuit of those dreams.
>>
>>50601354
>not being a positive nihilist who thinks everything's meaningless and that's perfectly okay.
>>
File: 1459468263748.jpg (96KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1459468263748.jpg
96KB, 840x700px
>>50595785
>65 favor

I thought it was supposed to be twenty.
>>
>>50601305
No you can't.

Just kidding I'll answer it next thread.
>>
>>50601495
Some options had their prices increased, including previously free ones.
>>
>>50600068
Anythig form crawling chaos and dream gods to slimy/furry tantacles and squids. Cultistsabducted you to sacrifice you, but eldy took a liking in you, experimenting with dark magics made the things from beyond the veil notice you, or are you a cultistyourself? WHO KNOWS?!
Really, anything goes. As in the song.
>>50599727
Gebberish is gebberish is unentilellila...whatevegible is me very sleepy
>>50599718
If I had time, like, ever, a day of full work for one, a week for a full batch, each unique.
>>
>>50601354
If nothing has meaning, then everything does.
>>
>>50600799

Yeah, I've already considered all of those things, but the novelty of being a world leader, a celebrity, or just a rich motherfucker with more money than sense would wear off pretty quickly. I'd want an identity for myself, especially if I ever got tired of being me or if those two masks grant an extended lifespan. I'd also feel like kind of a dick taking a random person's appearance to stick with for more than a day, since they'll automatically be seen as an identity thief.
>>
>>50601665
>Gebberish is gebberish is unentilellila...whatevegible is me very sleepy
For future reference, "then" is for sequences, "than" is for comparisons.
>first one thing happens, then another thing happens
>first thing happened earlier than another thing
>>
>>50601674
guy going all REEE over immortality here, this.
Classic beta-ray bill example: if there is nothing in this world but what we make of it, let us make good.
>>
>>50600847
just headcanon it
>>
>>50601069
Well the frame of it is that apparently I'm friends with some kind of magical being whom needs help dealing with these nightmares, so I figure she might also have some other things to help overcome them besides just the waifu.

The picture seems to so her in some kind of shop, so she could possibly allow you a choice of item to help. Maybe items/powers could be the same thing if some of the items grant powers.

Alternately, the "powers" could be like little cantrips she can teach you that work like minor spells you can use in the dream world. (But you aren't sufficiently magical to use them in real life)
>>
>>50601734
You don't need immortality to do that.
>>
>>50601783
not always, but some projects for the good of all require more time than the lifespan of an individual to complete. Is it wrong to give someone the chance to finish what they start when they seek to do something like that?
>>
>>50601890
False premise. We know nobody here would actually do something like that if they became immortal. People willing to dedicate themselves to a cause that lasts beyond a human lifespan that don't waste their time on /cyoag/ fantasizing about immortality. They put their lives towards their goals.
>>
>>50601744
I think I'll make a separate page for items and powers you can carry into the dream world. I'm not sure how I'll theme it but perhaps something related to the esoteric or scientific knowledge of sleep.

Other than that it's just reworking the waifu descriptions to make them general instead of specific and maybe adding two more nightmares and waifus.

Maybe adding more specific goals as to how to overcome each nightmare as well, seems like it would be appreciated.

I'll have it reworked probably by friday or sunday at the latest. I'm working on a new cyoa right now and I want to finish that first.

Again thank you for the suggestions.
>>
>>50601944
I dunno about that. If you're immortal, you're pretty much BOUND to achieve SOMETHING in your infinite lifespan. Even if you only spend 5 minutes a week working on a task, after a short 161,723 years you will have put in more time than a mortal ever could.
>>
>>50601944
The characters invented within a CYOA don't always reflect their creators 100%, and could have the morals and motivations discussed without their inventors having such drives, it is entirely possible for a fictional individual to both hold the belief that giving people the option of more time towards accomplishing their own goals is good and also have the potential to do something about it.
>>
>>50598223
>>50598227
Oops, my apologies, there was a section of time earlier in the week that I missed a bunch of threads. Thanks for hearing me out though.
>>
>>50602023
You're assuming they'll actually put in that effort rather than starting over again and again. Or that they won't delay until their problem stops existing.

>>50602056
Yeah, but if that's the case why do you care if your character lives forever? Characters live until their creator forgets them, or until they're killed off.
>>
>>50602218
they don't cease if their creator forgets about them, their narrative continues from their perspective, even if it isn't written by the author from the author's perspective, so I care for that, and if a character is killed off in the pursuit of their goals, that's fine, somebody's dream was them to die, and they pursued that dream harder than the other character pursued staying alive. I don't mind if characters are killed, but that should be because of the motivations of other characters, not shortcomings in their biology, or the mechanics of their soul, and if death by old age is actually caused by another sentient entity, they should have the right to challenge that entity.
>>
>>50592626
>Race: Oni/Human
Atributes:
Brawl:5
Alacrity:5
Personality:9
Sagacity:9
>BackStory:
Noble
>Skills:
Soldiering; Etiquette; Alchemy;
>Misc Skill:
Dancing;
>Class:
Tongji;
>Class Skills:
PlagueBearer; Soul Drain; Blood Sacrifice; Skill Sap;
>Armor:
Mage Armor;
>Weapons:
Jade Magical Catalyst; Banner;
>Magical Items:
Sentinel Stakes; Sweet Scent; Book of Knowledge; Bag of Holding; Endless soap;
>Boons:
Half-Breed; Jade Weapon;
>Drawbacks:
Dark Attraction; Kunoichi Assassin;
>Companions:
Gennosuke & Oboro; Ji-Hyon Tae
>Quests:
The Cursed Onseen; Paekku Pilgramage; Ninja Vs Samurai; Captain Jeong’s Expedition; MonsterGirl Island; Emperor’s new court; The Captured Phoenix; The Oni Damyo’s Wife;
Crown of the Yellow Emperor; The New Shogun; The Winter Folk;
----------
Here’s how I imagine the character story:
His mother family was minor nobility, and they had some troubles. They promised the hand of their daughter to whom may be able to solve them. An Oni with nobility aspirations solve them with less the moral means. The family, don’t wanting to break their promise, gave the hand of their daughter to the Oni. The character is the son of such couple. But the family and other minor nobles saw the Oni, his methods and aspirations as repugnant, and assassinated him.
The child, being a hybrid and only a child, didn’t impose much threat, and the mother becoming extra paranoid with his safety, made the minor nobles ignore the child. As the child grew, however, he got more aspirations of nobility and power than his father, and other nobles returned to see him as a threat. Such is the reason behind the Assassin Kunoichi drawback. To obtain his objectives, he learned the methods of the Tonji, and acquired the Dark Attraction in the process. The Jade Weapon was a family treasure. The skills that he learned was what was natural to someone with political desires.
>>
>>50602426
He is a close friend of Gennosuke and respect him, and tries to seduce Oboro (which I think he will be able to accomplish, since it seems “natural” that Oboro being stronger than the main character [“twig-arm”] [which is also a fetish of mine], but he is also as charismatic as possible, and also almost as smart as possible, something that she doesn’t seems to have so much ability in, and in turn it’s something for her to respect in him. Also, he is half oni, always properly clean and with alcohol and dancing skills. I imagine their relation a LITTLE like revy and rock from black lagoon in the beginning.
He would agree and incentive Ji-Hyon Tae experiments, as it would benefit both of them.
He would try to solve the problem of the cursed onseen to have a place to regenerate his magical capacities and stuff, also maybe some experiments (to hopefully also help remove the mark). Paekku Pilgramage and Ninja Vs Samurai it’s for the money and fame as mercenary. The character is particularly adequate to manage the battlefield in the Ninja Vs Samurai case. In Jeong Expedition that would be realized with help from the money from the mercenary work, in the end he would put Gennosuke to rule as king-god, as a trusty friend and uncle of his lover and a capable strategist, but occasionally use the habitants of the island as sacrifices to Ji-Hyon experiment. By then I hope the issue with the assassin kunoichi would be solved, I think it would have a fine chance of converting her to an ally, for pretty much the same reasons as Oboro.
>>
>>50602438
The Monster Girl Island would be the logical next step as the character would be with one ally less, and already doing expeditions with boats. By then he should have certain fame as mercenary and as explorer, and with his status and nobility upbringing and skills, (and hopefully a kunoichi ally), maybe it wouldn’t be hard to infiltrate and solve the issues of the Emperor’s new Court, and also give him and other nobles a positive impression. Then he would acquire money to solve the issue with The Captured Phoenix, and become a more distinguished individual (and powerful) as result. Hopefully by then the issue with the Mark would also be solved. With such prestige and power, it would be the time to try to solve the The Oni Damyo’s Wife problem and obtain the favor of a new noble and a new noble wife.
Then it would be the time to gather an army and powers and try to expand to an actual political power. First it would accept the Crown of the Yellow Emperor, but keep the Crown to himself, maybe hinting as a bargain, but in the end use it as a symbol of his fate to rule in the The New Shogun scenario. If he succeeded, it would make sense to investigate The Winter Folk, maybe gaining immortality and then ruling them and transferring the capital of the empire to that place. (I wonder if he as a hybrid could have sons with the winter folk? Doesn’t matter, but I’m a little curious). In the end he should have…5 wifes?Oboro, the othe noble oni, the kunoichi, the monster girl, and the winter girl. I like the idea of various wifes because I feel that I’m so emotional unstable that I would need multiple wifes to take care of me to keep me always stable in the long run.
Maybe then he could order some subordinates to do the other two unaccepted quests.
>>
>>50602438
>>50602426
this thread's on verge of death, post in new thread
>>
>>50602451
I choose Oni because of the advantage of augmenting all stats with alcohol. I didn’t want to be “ugly” for my standards as a normal Oni, and also wanted the bonus stats from the Hybrid boon, I disliked most races that would imply that I would have a very different anatomy (such as the lack of legs), and humans had nice practical benefits (more magic to use, more stamina to counter part of the effect of the dark attraction) and “fate” ones. So choosing a human/oni hybrid seems natural.
I putted evenly the extra status in personality and sagacity because 1) that’s what “mages” use to cast, 2) seems the most relevant attributes to play strategically in big conflicts and to help rule. I divided evenly because I couldn’t estimate which would be the more important or how much.
BackStory Noble for the skills and to help justify an attempt at ruling the land. Soldiering would help in large-scale battles, and etiquette would help with people in general, but more importantly with nobles, such as the emperor, the daimyo, or minor nobles.
Alchemy is obvious. Would help kill enemies with poison indirectly, maybe could help dealing with spirits, potions could bring all kinds of benefits, and being an half-oni the alcohol is a must. Plus, a choose two other oni companions later on.
Dancing is basically an extension of the etiquette skill in purpose, specially that could help with alcohol from alchemy. Might help more with the common folk or girls, too.
Class Tongji because I wanted a magic user one to gain benefits from Personality and Sagacious, and between the three of them, I liked more the skills of this.
Plague Bearer to help with large groups of enemies (or help my allies against a particularly strong one), Soul Drain because it can heal me, heal my allies indirectly, and because it’s one of the few attacking skills from the class that doesn’t have a huge drawback, like the scream that affect me and my allies as well.
>>
>>50602455
Okay, I will. It's the first time that I post such a large build. Normally, I make huge builds and considerations, but I don't post them. But then I read some authors saying that it made them happy when they saw that someone put a lot of though it a built... on the other hand, the big number of posts may bother other persons.
>>
>>50602498
fret not, friend
it is good to see someone put such thought into a build
>>
>>50602498
I personally always enjoy it when people put a lot of thought and explanation into their builds, because that's always better and far more interesting than just a list of their cyoa choices.
>>
>>50598388
That feel when you qualify for most in Weeb but are physiologically incapable of being a Weeb and the untranslated stuff was a gift from your grandmother. Wat do?

Maybe give myself the points but don't have to go to its alignment Ward?
Thread posts: 490
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.