[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 72

File: Caulk and Bull.jpg (252KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
Caulk and Bull.jpg
252KB, 686x385px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Journey Edition: What's been your experience with long-distance travel and exploration in Pathfinder?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Kineticists of Porphyra IV: End of an Era playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XTgiUdDSrTCvATEDeDJ4MnbDgS6KEBLu2e9mjj5fwaw/edit
Broken Shackles Playtest: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg

Old thread: >>50218711
>>
I fly or teleport if I can afford the latter.
>>
File: Huff.jpg.jpg (62KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
Huff.jpg.jpg
62KB, 500x466px
Again, the KOP 4 playtest is over, I'll let you know when the next playtest I run starts.
>>
File: unnamed.png (126KB, 288x511px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
126KB, 288x511px
There is any way to protect a Evil outsider to be:

- Unaffected by holy water
- Unaffected by Channel Positive Energy
- Have his alignment disguised against high level magic (barring True Seeing)?

What I'm trying to do is a BBE that is disguised and act as a spy in the PCs holy church, but I need to check if I can do this bulletproof (or almost) by the rules.

Pic kinda related.
>>
>>50229595
>Unaffected by Channel Positive Energy
Channel Positive Energy only negatively affects undead.

Even with Alignment Channel, it heals evil Outsiders.
>>
>>50229595
>- Have his alignment disguised against high level magic
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/special-materials#TOC-Angelskin
>>
>>50229595
One of the inquisitor archetypes has you able to spoof your detect.
>>
I actually have a deity in my setting based on journeys. Can you guys rate him?

Name: Burel Hall
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Title: The Absent Brother, The Joyful Brother
Areas of Concern: Deserts, Lost Causes, Unrequited Love, Wanderers
Domains: Travel, Love (Subdomain of Charm), Luck, Whimsy (Subdomain of Chaos)
Position: Saint (he isn't a full deity, but a saint in service to a deity).
Origin Story: Burel was one of four brothers. After the passing of their father the brothers made a pact, that each would travel a different direction in search of their fortune. Burel, the elder middle brother, long thought to be complacent in his position as second to be sired chose west, so that he may look towards the light during long evenings. His travels took him to a desert. Beneath the burning sun his skin reddened, and the long journey had rubbed blisters upon his feet. To no one he complained loudly, proclaiming his misfortune, hearing his own voice so as to help his lonely heart. Then in the distance he saw an enormous rock, looming over a river cut through the dunes, and beyond it the sea. Burel basked in the shade of the rock, and his skin was soothed. He dipped his feet into the water, and they too were soothed. Looking up he spied a figure upon the rock's edge, a woman more beautiful than he had ever seen before, framed by the western sun. And so his heart was soothed. Realizing he had found his fortune, he set about winning the woman's heart.

pls rate diety
>>
>>50229595
>- Have his alignment disguised against high level magic (barring True Seeing)?
A set of feats called Damnation Feats does this
>>
File: Petunia confused 2.jpg (23KB, 219x348px) Image search: [Google]
Petunia confused 2.jpg
23KB, 219x348px
So I know this is a /pfg/ thread, but I have a question concerning 3.5 and that's does anyone have a link to the Players Guide to Arcanis?
>>
How much would you expect a player to pay for the following item?

A trinket, that when activated, summons a griffon. The item, when it is made, only works for one person. If the Griffon dies, the user takes damage (some amount that won't kill them, but will cause serious problems), and the Griffon cannot be brought out again until tomorrow. The Griffon obeys any commands given to it by the owner. The griffon can exist for 16 hours at a time, before it disappears and needs to be re-summoned after an 8 hour period of down-time.

How much would you expect players to pay if the item worked only 3 days a week?
>>
>>50229820

Sounds like a proper old timey Western folklore type, I like it.

8/10 would be fine with it being in a list of pantheon options.
>>
>>50229967
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/e-g/figurines-of-wondrous-power/obsidian-steed-figurine-of-wondrous-power

This costs 28.5k. It can do what you're thinking, plus planeshift and ethereal jaunt.

It does not have the user take damage when it does and can be used for 24 hours but has to rest for a week.

Plane Shifting and Ethereal Jaunt are big for this. Take those away and the item becomes a lot cheaper. Making it so it hurts the user when it does would effectively counter the increased use in my mind.

I'd put it at roughly 22k gp if I made it.
>>
>>50229967
this is an animal in an item

Find the cost of a griffin and add the cost of a summoning spell equivalent to its CR

Maybe knock off some becuase of the restrictions
>>
>>50230002
He and his four brothers are are saints who give domains. Each has a different alignment (CN, NE, NG, and LN).

The woman he saw is also a possible deity, but not part of the religion and worshiping her is considered heretical by main stream folks.

There is the main deity, Capre On High, and his saints (I planned on having 20, too lazy to write them all). Other gods are less common but considered kind of connected to Capre in some manner (one of his hands was crushed and the bones left over became a multi-part schizophrenic deity of madness, mathematics, and record keeping). Saints aren't full deities so they get 4 domains, gods separate from Capre get 5, and Capre himself gets 6.
>>
>>50230015
So you are saying 22k for the item? I would guess that the cost of Plane Shift and ethereal Jaunt would be more than 6.5k.

How much would it cost if it turned into a different CR 4 creature that was unable of flight?

>>50230016
So a griffon would be worth around 9k, but that's mostly due to the flying and intelligence it looks like.

Note, the reason for the confusion is that the item in question actually spawns a giant lobster(Homebrew, CR 4) but the owner is aquatic as well.

Other than that, it looks like the "lobster dies" penalty is going to be around a third of the user's HP.
>>
>>50230154
>So you are saying 22k for the item? I would guess that the cost of Plane Shift and ethereal Jaunt would be more than 6.5k.
There is also the power difference between a griffon and a heavy horse.
>>
>>50229537
We tend to be a "take 10 seconds for an 10 mile journey" kind of group, if only because we are also a "take one hour for a one minute battle". Unless something is a serious obstacle (mountain climbing, lake/ocean crossing, etc.) we don't really care for the shitty 1d3+1 wolves attack shit encounters. Only time we ever actually cared about travel is when I had my group guarding a massive trade caravan to a major city, but that was the focus of the campaign across many sessions.
>>
>>50230162
It's not actually a Griffon, but a cr~4 lobster homebrew.

So 22k for an item that summons a CR 4 pet monster that takes 1/3 to 1/2 of your health when you die?
>>
How can any kind of economy make sense when a mr skeleton only costs 50gp?
>>
>>50230016
>>50230015
>>50230154
>>50230162
>>50230193
Isn't this item a better match?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/e-g/figurines-of-wondrous-power/bronze-griffon
>>
>>50230209
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/e-g/figurines-of-wondrous-power/bronze-griffon
Oh yeah just bump that shit up to like 12k for the extra day of use and you're golden. Or keep it the same because of the hurting you restriction.

>>50230206
Mostly because keeping undead around are highly dangerous because they pathologically attempt to destroy and consume all life when not controlled.
>>
File: Arslan Senki - 04 - Large 29.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Arslan Senki - 04 - Large 29.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>mfw trying to juggle balance concerns and spread out abilities to a reasonable degree with "BUT GUNSLINGERS" being an actual argument
>mfw ended session on a headache when it should have been fun to start a new arc
>I possibly, ooc, ruined my chances of getting close to to the QT human draconic sorceress

Homebrew is a hell of a drug. How did everyone else's weekend sessions go? Anything fun and exciting? I coukd use some feel good stories.
>>
How to make Flight a class skill for classes that don't have it natively? 3pp/3.5 allowed.
>>
>>50230293

All my weekend campaigns are dead or delayed, there's no stopping my spiral into sadness now.

How did you ruin your chances? Say something the player opposed, or did you reveal a character thing?
>>
>>50230253
How much would said item cost if it worked 7 days a week, injured you when it died, the animal still needs to eat/drink, and the item only worked for one person?

The item also requires a live specimen of the animal in question to summon.

15k?
>>
What kind of fighter archetype would you use to make a sword and board character?
>>
>>50230340

Viking.
>>
>THF gets extra damage
>Shields give AC and hit bonuses
>TWF gives extra attacks at no penalty

What can I give single weapon in one hand users?
>>
>>50230322
It'll probably cool off in time. There was poor communication regarding homebrew which was magnified by various things. See >>50227385
>>
>>50229951
bump
>>
File: 1459137624862.png (297KB, 545x602px) Image search: [Google]
1459137624862.png
297KB, 545x602px
I want to play a Soft and Chubby adventurer that looks like she has no business adventuring but is extremely competent.
>>
>>50230438
>pic related
>competent
You and I both know Meg is one of the worst units in the game
>>
>>50230438
The thing is, she wouldn't be chubby for long considering the the work an adventurer does. Then again it's all fantasy so why not?
>>
>>50230438
Play a bloat mage.
>>
>>50230478

its hard to find good images of overweight women in armor and/or look like spellcasters

>>50230480
That's because your average adventurer subsists on bland tasteless trail rations! Sometimes a girl needs something with more substance. sometimes she needs a lot of that substance!

>>50230551
No, bloat mage is nothing like i'd want to play.
>>
>>50230587
>No, bloat mage is nothing like i'd want to play.
I thought you wanted to be fat and competent.
>>
>>50230604
I dont like the mechanics behind bloat mages. And thematically it sounds like they're best played as the minions of vampires. Or the vampires themselves.
>>
>>50230604
>>50230630
Bloatmages just make me think of grossly obese neckbeards.

The kind that can go into a nerdrage and give themselves a heart attack.
>>
Why are players such big babies the second they think they might die.

Whenever I use a villain who doesn't crumble the second things don't go his way players start freaking out. I had a villain straight up tell them "I'm willing to bet everything on this gamble, can you say the same?", and the players decided to chicken out and leave rather than face him. The second players face someone with conviction they realize they value their character's life way more than anything else. It pisses me off especially when that doesn't fit their character at all.
>>
>>50230630
Plus, the guy wants chubby but competent, not obese. As someone with a roommate that was well over three hundred pounds until a couple years ago, there is a serious difference.
>>
>>50230630
I normally have them as hyper opulent nobility.
>>
>>50230690
Because people have invested a lot of time in to making characters and want to see it pay off nicely?
>>
File: 1475988972302.jpg (86KB, 477x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475988972302.jpg
86KB, 477x600px
>>50230690
Most players care more about their characters not dying then what the characters would actually do in the situation. They don't want to risk losing a character they are attached to, even if its less interesting overall, since if the character dies they lose all the investment they put in.

Its kind of annoying, just penalize them in other ways (let the villains evil plan happen).
>>
>>50230710
Then they should act like heroes rather than run away the second someone actually threatening ties to fight them.
>>
>>50230749
Actually I did this last time. The villain managed his overthrow of the local government and kick started his revolution, bringing in oppressed abhumans and various other factions into a roil of war to go after the heart of the empire.
>>
>>50230587

You gotta be really careful when dealing with higher weight characters. You cant have them too big, or else people will say that its stupid and doesn't make sense. or complain that you're injecting your fetishes.

As for women, You can get away with more if they have an hourglass figure, riding the appeal of Thicc. but put any focus on the midsection and you might have issues.
>>
>>50230763
Have them shamed by everybody for being major cowards, too
>>
File: 1477124014442.jpg (140KB, 1024x1411px)
1477124014442.jpg
140KB, 1024x1411px
>>50230753
Player characters aren't always necessarily heroic enough to risk sacrificing themselves. Many adventurers are just in it for the money.

>>50230763
Good, good, make sure they feel the consequences of their actions.
>>
Does anyone know if the Kikimora has ever been made a PC race first or third party? I just want to tidy things up for the party from time to time...
>>
>>50230438
Play an arcane caster, probably a Charisma focused one. Be a hedonist, spend tons on food, and use that to justify how a character who spends all their time wandering the countryside and hunting monsters can keep from getting thin.
>>
File: LeoRev.png (330KB, 934x1279px) Image search: [Google]
LeoRev.png
330KB, 934x1279px
How would you go about making this dude?
Barbarian/Fighter with TWF?
>>
>>50230802
They actually were. They ran back to the baron with their tails between their legs to find out the vanguard of the enemy was right behind them. The Baron told them to get out of his castle and city, and that if he saw them in his lands again they would be hanged rather than bring shame into his household a second time.

This is after the Baron entrusted them with this mission and they assured him they would accomplish it. The Baron then did his stand against the army and went into a siege. A messenger he sent out named the party as craven.

>>50230823
>Good, good, make sure they feel the consequences of their actions.
Trust me they are. They're now barely ahead of the war front that's basically a spear head towards the imperial capital, shamed and far away from anyone who will give them aid, and national celebrities having had their role in the entire mess blown out of proportion. This coming after the enemy commander named them and sent out the decree that anyone who brought them to him would receive a massive reward.

So the nobility don't want to help them, the citizens don't like them, and bounty hunters/military outriders come after them.
>>
>>50230798
monstrous races (orcs/ogres/etc.) get a slight pass with fat females, I find.
>>
>>50230293

Short session due to missing a player. Did a large ritual sacrifice to repair an axe belonging to our barbarian, and said axe contains a rage-demon. After that was just some campsite RP. Our Alchemist/ninja and Arcanist had fun flustering the Hell out of our ranger.
>>
File: 1476733671674.jpg (247KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
1476733671674.jpg
247KB, 600x775px
I have always been tired of Spell Point and Vancian casting in D&D (and by extension Pathfinder) so I have been working on a variant casting method/class to use it.

Essentially: Casting spells causes your body strain which eventually builds up and slowly penalizes/incapacitates you. You can cast more dangerous spells, but they are riskier to cast.

I am still trying to think of rules for learning spells in this system that are fair and interesting enough for magic (not just copying off someones spellbook).

Heres what I have so far: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17YzQl2fB7cWAze1RqiuJDvuZtP_cio5XWpJjK35innY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
What are the most weeb PoW disciplines? Mithral Current and Veiled Moon seem to be on top.
>>
>GMing a fight
>have enemy that is extremely fast
>say "You lose track of him for a moment as he blurs, the distance closing from 50 feet to none before you can blink"
>"So he teleported."
>"To your knowledge no, he didn't cast a spell or seem to concentrate on one."
>"Yeah, but that's the only way he could get there."
>"No he just went really fast."
>"You can't lose sight like that with perception rules, he would have had to stealth. Therefore he teleported."

Why do I even bother describing things? Is it so wrong that an enemy could move faster than your eyes can follow?
>>
>>50231080
Tell that character an irked cosmic force subtracts 12 nonlethal HP from him for being a cunt.

Also stop playing SANIC
>>
>>50231080
Oh god I've had a player like that.

Tell him if he wants to dictate how the laws of your game work, he can GM instead.
>>
File: devilish.gif (2MB, 425x481px)
devilish.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>My GM lets me have PoW
>I become STR SAD
>I have 32 STR
>>
>>50231080
Now hold on here.
Exactly WHAT did the enemy use?

The players do have reason to be asking, because there are various abilities which can deal with this, or that could have been stopped. Honestly, from only your description that we can read, the enemy either
>Teleported
>Timestopped
>Used a riven hourglass high level interrupt (6th or 7th I believe are what's needed here depending on the distance)
>GM handwaved the approach to "because muh plot sez he has to have gotten there despite their reach, overwatch or reach weapons even though they'd stop him cold and dead if he tried to rush in like this so uh he's too fast".

WHAT exactly did the character use - because the rules are for everyone - to make it there?

It's not that there aren't any ways, but it sounds like either the player had a method to deal with teleports that he thought you were "uh, nuh uh it didn't work", OR suspected cheating bullshit.
>>
>>50231217
Your point about teleportation counters are valid, but by no means is the GM held to rules the same way.
If they want to make a character that can avoid AoOs, they do it. That's not cheating, that's GMing.

And there's nothing wrong with that unless maybe one character specifically built for reach or AoOs and their fighting style got invalidated.
>>
>>50231201
How are you even STR sad when it can't be your initiation modifier, unless you just took martial training?
>>
>>50231295
Okay mostly STR SAD
It's sufficient enough that my init mod is just a sideshow
>>
>>50231295

>implying initiator modifier matters fuck all
>>
>>50231266
That's BAD GMing.

>I invalidate your characters and things go the way I say
means you've given up on having them interact with the world properly and just want to tell your story now.

The players have no reason to bother with the rules either if the world itself won't follow them, and may as well declare what happens just like you do. After all, that's just roleplaying.

Don't negate the system's structure. Work within it. Work within it or you're no longer playing the game with them.
>>
>>50231379
Making a single enemy that can avoid attacks of opportunity isn't bad GMing. Its bad GMing when you do it specifically to counter a players build.

The problem with monster creation is there aren't really any rules. There is nothing in the rules, as a DM, that stops you from giving a monster a supernatural ability that lets it move incredibly quickly in short bursts to avoid Attacks of Opportunity.

Just because you disagree with it doesn't make it bad, it depends entirely on how and why it was used.
>>
>>50231379
I just said that it's fine UNLESS it negates a character build.
If nobody's especially invested in AoOs then what does it even matter? Everyone's hit the same, and it's an obstacle to deal with.

The system structure is an exception-based ruleset. There are hundreds of specific things that work in exception to the general rule, and saying that an enemy has a homebrew ability that avoids AoOs isn't even a dent in the already shaky system integrity.

(And that's assuming it even had that ability and the whole thing wasn't just an -interesting fluff description- of how they walked up to the characters)
>>
>>50231430

>200 hp critter
>takes 6 damage in an AOO
>DM is completely justified in saying "he just casually walks up to you and whips his dick out"
>>
>>50231437
Jokes on you I'm in an ERP game that is totally reasonable
>>
>>50231437
>He moves so fast you don't have time to react
>Bitch, I'm fast enough to standard a fucker in the face while time is fucking STOPPED
>Uh well he moves really fast, so fast you can't react in time
>When I can full-action to interrupt anything at any speed
>But he's fast

There's already so many ways to do what the GM wanted to do that actually work within the rules, going "nuh uh nothing you do works he gets there" is nothing but using cutscenes to fuck the party up like old fucking FF games. At the very least it's lazy, and at worst it shows the GM was too afraid the players might be able to react that he decided fuck the rules.
>>
>>50231512
>player_entitlement.png
>>
>>50231512
Well, you mentioned that you play with PoW abilities.
How do you justify not being able to AoO the non-teleportation maneuvers that let the user move without provoking?

Why can't this enemy's ability be justified in the same way?
>>
>>50231512
This is the problem with PF. Everything and it's mother has a ruleset for it, the GM can't just say things happen without spending 20 minutes finding the rules for everything his antagonist does. Bogs down sessions and makes GMing a holocaust.
>>
>>50231565
That's not a problem with PF, the problem is players who stubbornly insist that the GM is held to that.
>>
>>50231565
Nothing actually requires a GM to do this, and if your players are shitty enough to require/insist it... no gaming is better than bad gaming, especially when GMing for shitty, ungrateful players.
>>
>>50231531
All I asked is that the GM explain what he'd used. Maneuvers have their rules, their interruptions, their conditions for use and their limitations. That's getting what he wanted within the system. It's using the rules, just as you expect the players not to cheat. If you don't have something to prevent such movement (there's some over in fools errand for example) that's just your character's problem (it's not the GM's fault I can't fly if I didn't bother grabbing Fly it's mine).

Take something other than AoOs for example.
Would you say something like:
>There is immunity to nonmagical weapons, and there's antimagic fields. So what's wrong with saying the enemy negates all magic and is immune to the no-longer-magical attacks?

Would you? Because there are abilities that allow one to deal with those negators/invulnerabilities, whereas just going "lolnope hahaha" doesn't. It seems similar in effect, but it's vastly different both ethically and in how it can be dealt with too.
>>
>>50231586
>>50231583
I think what we've got here is one side saying "the framework between the players and gm can't hold if one side is not beholden to the rules" and another side saying "it adds time and complexity that detracts from the story if the gm can't just decide what happens"
>>
>>50231617
>There is immunity to nonmagical weapons, and there's antimagic fields. So what's wrong with saying the enemy negates all magic and is immune to the no-longer-magical attacks?

Obviously what's wrong is that it means the players can't do anything. You're consistently missing my point that this is okay to do only when it doesn't fuck players over.

Yes, there is no functional difference between a GM giving enemies an ability that can be overcome in a specific way but specifically picked so that none of the players can have reasonable access to it, and just giving enemies an ability that can't be negated. And if the ability is something as minor as avoiding AoOs, sometimes that's fine.
>>
File: 1411116358408.jpg (38KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1411116358408.jpg
38KB, 450x600px
>Give every enemy 100 SR
>Give all enemies a special ability that negates SR: none from spells
>Laughing as wizard players drown themselves in tears
>>
>>50231660
>"it adds time and complexity that detracts from the story if the gm can't just decide what happens"

I'm actually not saying that. I'm saying the GM has the right to not be beholden to the rules, not just for the sake of ease of use, but for the sake of just putting interesting and unique things into the game.
This can be abused to do terrible and badly thought out things in a bad GM's hands, but when done well it's used to great good.

The GM is ALWAYS within their rights to change the rules of the system. Simply by agreeing to play in their game, the players put a degree of trust in the fact that judgements like that are done for a better experience. If they find the GM isn't meeting their expectations, they can leave or complain they don't like it, but the GM hasn't broken any game rules. They ARE the game rules of that campaign: the system is a tool for them to use, not the other way round.
>>
>>50231708
Congratulations, Blasters eat shit and the most Cancerous Wizard play styles are STILL unaffected.
>>
Are whips useful at any point? They seem pretty meh, even from a lvl1 standpoint.
>>
>>50231756
They're decent if you take like the entire whip feat chain.
>>
>>50231738

Everything but buffers would be affected
>>
>>50231768
>buffers
>not cancer
Also summons.
>>
>>50231768
>Wall of stone
>Create pit
>>
They'd ignore it via superSR

"No, this wall does not impede me sorry."
>>
>>50231504
What's your character?
>>
>>50231794
>conjure dire fuckbeast with augment summoning
>it attacks
>Fuck
>>
>>50231804

>"Sorry conjured fuckbeast, you don't hurt me."
>>
>>50231794
At that point it's literally breaking the rules. Not just abusing them, breaking them.
>>
>>50231812
>DM
>Breaking the rules
>>
>>50231823
There's a difference between
"I'm gonna give the enemy a thematic ability that bends the rules"

and

"I'm just going to NOPE NOPE" everything you do.

There is a good way and bad way of handling shit like this, autistic fatalists will never understand this.
>>
>>50231823
>Anon literally can't comprehend the idea that bending the rules in a minor way is different from ignoring the rules to fuck players over even after it's spelled out three times to them

Jesus christ.
>>
File: 1456627147000.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456627147000.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>50231708
>>50231794
>>50231810
>>50231823
>>
>>50231708
>Let me just slide down this slippery slope to argument fallacy land
>>
File: 1428194986304.png (275KB, 647x563px)
1428194986304.png
275KB, 647x563px
>>50231847
>>50231829
>>
>>50231829
I think that might be what some anons up there are thinking's going on with the original argument.
"Why is he just going nope nope, this sounds suspicious"

We've all changed up monsters, but at the end of the day they're still functioning within the system, and if you give that skeleton a readied Gutstrike and up its CR to compensate, it's different,it'll surprise them, but it's still within the... physics? Of the universe that they play in.
>>
File: 1412129474771.jpg (389KB, 832x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1412129474771.jpg
389KB, 832x1055px
>>50230438

Little Margaret was barely a year old when the small merchant caravan her parents was overrun by goblins, She would have been dinner had Shalelu Andosana not come to her rescue.

As the only surviving person there, and with no kin to deliver her to. Shalelu decided to raise Margaret.

She spent her youth stalking the wilds and learning from her mentor and mother-figure. She became a capable huntress and fighter in her own right.

When she became of age to do her own thing, she begain a buisness breeding dogs. A business that gained her some amount of fortune. She became a Lady of Taste and Wealth, in that order.

Hunter| Fighter (Unchained [probably not allowed, but hey i'm kinda smitten with it.])
>>
>>50232197
Assuming this is the /pfg/ jade reagent thing, you could always just ask.
>>
>>50232223

True, i just posted a message asking.
>>
>>50230378

Extra attack/CMB would be mechanically fitting. You could justify it as use of the second hand for balance or feinting.

This way THF is for damage, shields for defense, TWF for more attacks, and single weapon for more accurate attacks.

>>50230438
Hmm, if they are just chubby,you could say that there is still plenty of muscle underneath. Sumo wrestlers are quite strong, for example.

Soft and chubby, hmm, maybe a more socially adept rogue, a kineticist or a caster?
>>
Is coin flip not a lawful act?
The coin flip is determined by the cosmic powers as opposed to free will.
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 796x602px)
Capture.png
1MB, 796x602px
>>50230401
>>50229951

Uhhh magic of incarnum?
>>
Is there anyway a blastercaster can counter Evasion/Improved Evasion?
>>
I am planning on starting a game, /tg. I want to have a few minor patches to fighters, urogues, swashies and kineticists. Would they be justified?

Fighters get 4+int SP, a few extra skills (as the 3.5 PF setting variant), and combat stamina instead of their 1st level feat. Bravery is 1/2 level to saves vs fear and stamina pools, but counted as its original value for feats that work off bravery such as inspired bravery. You can also as immediate action spend up to your bravery bonus stamina points to get that bonus to any save.Weapon training gives the double current bonus to damage.

URogues get a similar pool to the ninja pool for "luck" that they can use for ac bonus, save bonus,or skill bonus. The ninja gets the URogues changes.

Umonks get good will save. Monks having 3 good saves is a classic to me.

Kineticists count as full BAB for blasts and start with the buffer full after each rest.

Swashbucklers do not require an action to use charmed life and their training counts as weapon training (light weapons) for any feats or effects.Flying blades count it as (thrown).

Alignment does not restrict classes that do not have a divine source - so monks, barbarians etc can be of any alignment.

I do not know PoW so I would not allow it.

Would that make you ok with the above classes?
>>
>>50232483

Not apart from higher DCs and having other spells. As a caster, you do not have to be a OTP, and there are damaging spells such as scorching ray and shout that target other defenses.
>>
>>50232483

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/metamagic-feats/persistent-spell-metamagic

Is probably your best bet. High DC plus roll twice. You can go Void Wizard and lower the saves.
>>
File: Hello.png (110KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Hello.png
110KB, 560x560px
>>50230438
>>50230840
>>
>>50232487
>Fighters get 4+int SP, a few extra skills (as the 3.5 PF setting variant), and combat stamina instead of their 1st level feat. Bravery is 1/2 level to saves vs fear and stamina pools, but counted as its original value for feats that work off bravery such as inspired bravery. You can also as immediate action spend up to your bravery bonus stamina points to get that bonus to any save.Weapon training gives the double current bonus to damage.
Fighters should get stamina for free(without paying a feat for it) and 4+int skill points should be the minimum for all classes.
>>
So, /pfg/, for witches.

I'm basically in love with the Synergist archetype, and I'm pondering other archetypes that stack with it; all told, that's the Winter Witch, Veneficus Witch, and Hex Channeler, of which both Veneficus and Hex Channeller can stack with Winter Witch but not with each other.

Would a winter fox familiared synergist winter witch hex channeler focusing on the less-strickening, more necessary parts of winter (a time of rest and stillness, a time to be comforted and to be healed when there is minimal work to be done) be a good idea, you think?

Because it sounds cute and comfy as fuck.
>>
>>50232487
>>50232622

With background skills in use. And the feat tax fix here

http://michaeliantorno.com/feat-taxes-in-pathfinder/
>>
>>50232732
Background skills highlight how stupid linguistics is as a skill
>>
>>50232743

HAhaha just because your DM doesnt let you forge letters of credit, party invitations, royal pardons and official decrees of the land doesnt mean linguistics is a stupid skill.
>>
>>50232748
I am more talking about the fact how easy it is to mass known languages
>>
>>50232761

You cannot convince the orcs that the big boss wants them to hand over supplies and gold to the party with a written decree (in classic tribal pictographs) if you cannot speak orcish!
>>
>>50232778
Sure, but do you really also be able at the same time be able to speak aboleth, infernal and dragonic?
>>
So if I want to ora ora is summoner or spiritualist better?
>>
>>50232792
Summoner Synthesist usually. Just max Arms and Claws

Or just be a Monk
>>
>>50232790

Absolutely. Dont forget all the regional dialects everyone is supposedly speaking in Golarion either. Each nation pretty much has its own version of common and if you can speak that your forgeries are much more believable

>tfw truspeaker aasimar getting 2 languages per point of linguistics and your DM has to start making up languages for you to know
>>
>>50232732
>Class balance feels good
>>
>>50232483
Sure, use blasting spells that target Fort instead.
>>
Hypothetically speaking, what would be the best Veil to pick up as an Aberrant Aegis?
>>
File: 1471923901270.jpg (183KB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1471923901270.jpg
183KB, 1350x1800px
>>50232197

The number of thicc girls applying for that game is incredible.

I guess that's to be expected of country-girls, hmm?
>>
>>50232825

I am not exactly sure what this means. Are you implying that class balance is a bad thing?
>>
>>50232197
That girl's head needs to be about 8% bigger
>>
>>50232622

My main concern is that fighter becomes incredibly front-loaded. A great 1-level dip, but with little incentive to get the next few levels.
>>
File: Merlin (John Buscema).jpg (309KB, 933x1352px) Image search: [Google]
Merlin (John Buscema).jpg
309KB, 933x1352px
>>50232790
Yes, because of all those Summon Monster spells.

>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/s/summon-monster
>If you can communicate with the creature, you can direct it not to attack, to attack particular enemies, or to perform other actions.

Not everything on those tables speaks Common. Sometimes, you need a creature to perform specific actions.
>>
Does anyone have the unchained fighter pdf? Want to show it to my gm to see if he will allow me to use it. He is already fairly cool in letting me stack archetypes that normally replace weapon/armor training together.
So I'm using a myrmidon/trench fighter/martial master.
Going dirty tricks, gauntlets and pistol shooting.
>>
>>50232720
Remember to also take the Winter Witch PrC.
>>
Hey tg, making a monk for Strange Aeons and could use some help.

So far I've accidentally taken Tiefling as my race choice (but am happy to dump int)
Have been informed it's a bad idea to let any stat go under 9, as the GM loves his unusual punishments.

It's the second session so minor changes are allowed (read: probably can't switch to human).

Do I go a jabbing style specialist, max dex, ignore strength and up my DPS

Or do I try something tricky, go Brute style/Ki throw and try to be a CMB-machine?

No third-party allowed but GM has rolled all "Improved X" and "Quick X" CMB feats into bulk feats.
>>
>>50232920
Derp- Monk is unchained
>>
What to do when you're a monk and you have 9 AoOs?
>>
>>50232909

Huh. If you ahve the winter witch archetype, is there any reason to not take this prc?
>>
>>50232940

Swing away, George.
>>
>>50232940
Cry because you won't get the chance to use them often enough.
>>
>>50232940
Panther Style?
>>
>>50233001
Panther style are retaliation attacks, nothing to do with AoOs
>>
>>50232920
Brute style looks like absolute shit.
>>
>>50233008
thats right, meant snake style.
>>
>>50233028
You will need a good AC to reliabily use snake style
>>
>>50233050
Monks usually have high AC
>>
>>50233054
More like average, you can't afford that many stats
>>
>>50233071
if the dude has fucking 9 aoos he probably has above average AC
>>
>>50233054
>Monks usually have high AC

And that's why they're so cool, right?
>>
>>50232940
Cut From The Air/Smash From The Air.
>>
>>50232940
Guardian mythic path: Retributive reach
>>
>>50233138
That chain will literally make you immune, like, ACTUALLY IMMUNE, to ranged attacks, permanently. This includes natural 20s.

The only exception is non-rolled automatic hits such as magic missile, the only actual weapon example of which that I can think of being Tempest Gale's Hunting Zephyr.
>>
>>50232732
>http://michaeliantorno.com/feat-taxes-in-pathfinder/

Background skills would be in, though I am thinking making it 2 for 2/4 skill classes and 1 for 6/8. The feat taxes thing I am torn about.
>>
>>50233015
What's a better CMB-Monk build?
>>
>>50231756
Play a warpriest, their weapon damage dice scales with their level
>>
>>50232855
No, thats an opening comment in the article about pathfinder. Which seems misleading at best because it implies that there exists class balance in pathfinder.
>>
>>50233522
Removing feat taxes is pretty much essential to make playing anything that isn't a caster or twohander the most painful thing imaginable.

Balance between classes is far less tight than you seem to think in PF, and all the mandatory feat chains do is mean people don't actually have freedom of choice in feats until they've taken all the mandatory ones for their combat style.
>>
Is there a way to get a quadruped familiar to be capable of holding/using wands?
>>
What are the best 6th level spells /pfg/?
>>
>>50233698
Monkey.
>>
>>50233706
yes.
>>
>>50233707
That's not a quadruped. At the very least, not by Paizo's standards.
Basically, I don't really want to use a monkey.
>>
so i'm working on a shaman that'll be used for healing. is there also a way to make him strong too, as in "can handle his own" kind of strong? also, i don't believe my dm allows 3pp
>>
>>50233728
SOL.
>>
>>50233745
Slumber Hex -> Coup De Grace will let you deal with 90% of enemies on your own

Shaman might not get it by default so look into acquiring it.
>>
>>50232617
Is Elsbeth actually that soft or chubby? I assumed she was just curvy and hourglass-like.
>>
>>50234028
The term you're looking for is thicc
>>
>>50234061

Elsbeth is soft and pudgy, thicc implies something else.

I think...
>>
Why are /pfg/'s kitsune always Japanese themed foxes in kimonos, never Chinese huli jing, Korean kumiho, or more Western reynards and vixens?
>>
File: 9781931374248.jpg (26KB, 299x400px) Image search: [Google]
9781931374248.jpg
26KB, 299x400px
>>50232462
Nope, Players guide to Arcanis
>>
>>50234028
Elsbeth is pudge. The corset bra basically squeezed her into an hourglass shape. Because she'd been wearing it for almost 10 years, her figure's been permanently altered for it.
>>
>>50233840
oh, and i can even pick it due to being able to pick a witches hex. thanks brah
>>
how do i make the cutest possible wizard
>>
File: sandler-3.jpg (338KB, 2048x1573px) Image search: [Google]
sandler-3.jpg
338KB, 2048x1573px
>>50234169
Just follow your heart anon.
>>
>>50234169

Changeling Wizard with an ermine familiar.
>>
>>50234169
Make them ugly as sin and antisocial, then make them an enchantment or illusion wizard to make them seem cute and friendly.
>>
>>50234184
but my heart wants me to make an Arcanist why is the white mage so bad
>>
>>50234138

>That spoiler

Now she's got jiggle in all the right places.
>>
>>50234203

So... Sorceresses from The Witcher?
>>
>>50234092

Because the vast majority of Kitsune come from Minkai, which is a continent-sized Japan.

I would love to play a Reynard or Vixen, but alas, titty-foxes in loose robes will have to do.
>>
File: 1421942642393.jpg (27KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1421942642393.jpg
27KB, 315x315px
>Cut from the air
>Smash from the air
>Requires weapon training class feature

How am I supposed to get this for my ZweiSent? Being a swishy-swashy swordsman isn't enough, I want to cleave bullets and deflect mighty spells.
>>
>Guys, we're going to play mythic levels
>Kay, I'll pick dual path because it looks cool
>Game dies before tier2
>Guys, we're going to plya mythic levels
>Kay, not going to pick dual path because you say you aren't sure if the game is going to last
>End playing till tier6
Fuck my shit up
>>
>>50234092
>reynards and vixens
>wanting to have anthropomorphic kitsune

Those are already (sort of) a thing in pathfinder, it's just that /pfg/ has had the concept ruined for them and don't want to put in the effort to do it properly.
>>
File: ruuri_and_nils.jpg (470KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ruuri_and_nils.jpg
470KB, 800x1000px
>>50234198
>>
>>50233527
Tetori
>>
>>50234261

At least you got to play a Mythic campaign.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY A GUY THAT EATS DRAGON HEARTS TO ABSORB THEIR MYTHIC POWER, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK.
>>
File: IMG_0326.jpg (38KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0326.jpg
38KB, 720x478px
>Playing ratfolk Lich in evil campaign(antipaladin, "nuthin personal kid" rogue, and samurai crit machine gun)
>Took the "true name" Arcane discovery
>Wondering which outsider fits thematically for a Lich
>Party members points out http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/nightmare/nightmare-mount
>Imagine A Rat skeleton draped in robes and a turban riding a burning, constantly bleeding horse skeleton into battle casting spells
>My choice was made
I am glad to say that our party now looks like it jumped right out of a metal album cover
>>
>>50234256
VMC or a 3 level WM Fighter dip.
>>
>>50234256
>>Smash from the air
You don't because those feats(which are already of dubious balance, given that they invalidate entire playstyles) would be fucking busted on something like a Warder.
>>
File: 1437711566769.jpg (46KB, 388x263px) Image search: [Google]
1437711566769.jpg
46KB, 388x263px
>>50234322
>>50234317

Oh... Okay.

My desire to not break the game exceeds my desire to play a wuxia-grade swordsman.
>>
>>50234270
>That's the girl from Mrs. Pepperpot
>Oh gods I am that old
>>
>>50234333
Extended Defense is plenty anyway
>>
Does a 2 level dip into Master of Many Styles give you any early feats that would be broken for a low level (2-6) campaign where you wouldn't be able to get them otherwise?
>>
>>50234351
pummeling style
>>
>>50234343

Does Extended Defense work with Scarlet Throne Dignity? The feat simply says "an attack" against the character.

If it doesn't I'll just pick up Steel Shell later.
>>
>>50234256
Can't find it in the SRD, but didn't weapon master's handbook have a feat that counts as weapon training?
>>
>>50234333
A warder can use counters anyways to negate an attack or two anyhow, just, not as broken. At most you can set off your /day special that will let you use the counter at will for an entire turn, which his insanely good to begin with (a Hawkguard could for example use that to shield the whole party for the entire round), but at least you're not just perma-immune "lol because".
>>
>>50234322
>which are already of dubious balance, given that they invalidate entire playstyles
>having defenses against a playstyle invalidates it.

Oh yeah, just like reach builds invalidate charging. Everyone should just walk up to each other and full attack until one person drops.
>>
>>50234372
The only limitations are individual counter restrictions like you'll find in riven hourglass.

This is because Extended Defense + Break the Hourglass would kinda be a repeat of that scene where Bane snaps Batman's spine over his knee, except it wouldn't be Bane it would be Godzilla at full force.
>>
>>50234392
Having defences against something and being immune to it for all practical purposes are two entirely different things.
>>
>>50234392
>>having defenses against a playstyle invalidates it.
Reach builds aren't guaranteed to basically stop/kill everything that tries to charge you.,

The Cut From Air line LITERALLY makes you immune to ranged attacks.
>>
>>50234411
The difference here is that they're immune to the first attempt, and not even every version of that attempt.

Oh what, the dude parried your scorching ray? Okay, follow it up with a lightning bolt, which he cannot in fact parry. Or summon a glabrezu to eat his face. Or create a fucking pit under him.

You're a spellcaster. Be prepared.
>>
>>50234405

Break the Hourglass is a 9th tier maneuver, by that level you *should* be snapping Godzilla's spine over your knee.
>>
>>50234424
>be archer
>eat shit

>be spellcaster with an actual theme
>saves are so high lightning bolt does nothing, not even getting into energy resistance/DR.
>>
>>50234424
>You're a spellcaster. Be prepared.
I'm 99% sure we were talking about archers, not spellcasters.
>>
>>50234418
>The Cut From Air line LITERALLY makes you immune to ranged attacks.

Only if your attack beats their attack :^)
>>
>>50234442
Smash from Air also fucks over blaster casters super hard. Especially Psionic/Sphere ones that rely heavily on 1 or 2 very damaging attacks.
>>
>>50234392
Don't fuck around. Smash from the air isn't like "you get an AoO against chargers", it's literally "no more ranged attacks", since the only restriction ("you can't while flatfooted") will be easily removed, and you'll have more AoOs than anyone can have ranged attacks; in some cases I've seen without even touching mythic the character had enough for 11 such stops at level thirteen; enough for two dedicated archers to fail and with an actual AoO left over to use if need be.

Also must be pointed out that you can get higher attack bonus totals in melee, though bows at least get close. It's against firearms though that cut/smash really becomes incredible, as while firearms are accurate this is from an AC bypass; their actual attack roll is much lower than a bow would be, and cut from the air does not care that your adamantine bullet literally punches through the backplate of the guy it just went through; all it needs is to beat the attack roll.
>>
>>50234445
Which it most likely will.
>>
>>50234445
You're melee, you've got weapon training, and you only need to beat their roll total; a natural 20 will be negated by your 17 anyways here.
>>
File: IMG_0298.png (102KB, 314x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.png
102KB, 314x333px
So /pfg/ my wizard just took the time stutter arcane discovery(he's lvl 15 necromancer so 2 rounds a day), how do I use two rounds of ZA WARDO day to make the most out of the free rounds I would gain?

I have taken telekinesis, and dimension door, So seemingly instant transmission and dropping steamrollers on my enemies is an option.
>>
>>50234435
I meant more godzilla doing the backbreaker move, with expected "that was not a fellow kaiju oh gods ew" results.

You can use break the hourglass to elemental cascade someone before they can attack. That shit be serious dakka yo.
>>
The simple fact the Cut From the Air line is of dubious balance makes me want to pick it up.
Am I a bad person for wanting a powerful martial?
I mean, lets be real here - casters are just as, if not more, immune to ranged attacks. It doesn't even cost them feats.
>>
File: 1437715994052.png (211KB, 502x628px) Image search: [Google]
1437715994052.png
211KB, 502x628px
>>50234492

>Cool maneuvers

>mfw the 8th level ST stance that forces a Will save on enemies to engage you

If that isn't the TIGHTEST SHIT ever than I just don't know what'll please you. The lone swordsman standing among a pile of slain foes while the rest circle around him is just such an iconic part of fiction.
>>
File: God dammit I'm dumb.jpg (43KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
God dammit I'm dumb.jpg
43KB, 850x400px
>>50234442
Ah, sorry. I just came into the conversation and skimmed it.
>>
>>50234535
I think my favorite is SG's level 8 stance, for the same reason.
>>
What kind of damage can an archer put out around level 20?
>>
>>50234535
Honestly, if you want to go full WARRIOR PRESENCE you need both Scarlet Throne and Sleeping Goddess.

Play a Warlord for dual stance and have both the level 8 stances from those two at once.
>>
File: 49EB8C13.png (628KB, 1440x693px) Image search: [Google]
49EB8C13.png
628KB, 1440x693px
>>50234558
Yes.
>>
File: Mythic Vs. Cthulhu.png (7MB, 1405x8648px) Image search: [Google]
Mythic Vs. Cthulhu.png
7MB, 1405x8648px
>>50234558
Enjoy this particular screencap.
>>
>stay up until 4AM making a charsheet
>GM flakes on the game

I-it's not like I was looking forward to this or anything
>>
>>50234618

I'm sorry, anon. Too many DMs seem to start campaigns only to realize they don't actually have the time for them.
>>
>>50229537
>What's been your experience with long-distance travel and exploration in Pathfinder?
Horse or walking with a stick.
And friends, of course.
Preferably ones you don't have to gut at some point.
>>
>>50234273
I mean unchained.
Not allowed those archetypes sadly.
>>
>>50234418
Only to a number of ranged attacks equal to the number of AoOs you can make. Plus you have to beat their attack roll.
>>
File: Paris_Tuileries_Garden.jpg (106KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Paris_Tuileries_Garden.jpg
106KB, 1024x683px
>>50234639
Nothing made me sadder than the day we were supposed to go all spelljammer on the campaign and half the players went "no, space is just boring, it would ruin the fantasy, can we just sell the ship and find another way to deal with the crisis?"
>>
>>50234457
>you'll have more AoOs than they'll have ranged attacks.

Yeah, if I'm a dex build. Ranged characters fire between 7-9 shots per round.
>>
>>50234706
You can make a lot more AoOs than you can attacks.

A number equal to your dex bonus + 1, usually... sometimes a different (because your main stat is different) one instead.

And easily 3 more (plus no longer preventable by things like 'being flatfooted and not knowing you're getting sniped either") if mythic, and infinite, literally infinite, if a little bit more mythic.
>>
File: 1459327208996.png (101KB, 246x269px) Image search: [Google]
1459327208996.png
101KB, 246x269px
>>50234713
But that'd be awesome!
Probably.
I wouldn't know, I haven't played anything but a few months of Dark Heresy some six years back.
But it sounds awesome.
>>
>>50234721
4 BAB, 5 rapid-shot, 6 haste, 7 manyshot or semi-auto-rapid, though the penalties on the semi+rapid version will make basically every last one of those rolls impossible not to beat on anything higher than a 1.

You can get an 8th with mythic, and a 9th if mythic but only for bows. However if mythic # of AoOs is no longer limited in any way by then, which more than negates every one of every all archers.
>>
>>50234724
>if you're mythic
Isn't really an argument as mythic does not represent normal play.

If I'm a two handed fighter likely I have less than they have shots, as I can't afford that dex.

It really only becomes a problem for dex based TWF builds.

Even then I never really cared if it is in the hands of players because there are a lot of things that aren't ranged attacks requiring attack rolls to challenge them with. In the hands of enemies? Well I hope that character is more than a one trick pony.
>>
File: kinginyellow.jpg (41KB, 385x415px)
kinginyellow.jpg
41KB, 385x415px
What do you think about the presence of the Lovecraftian mythos in Pathfinder? I'm still not sold on the idea, but I kind of want to do an investigative campaign against a cult of Hastur set in Magnimar.
>>
>>50234766
gunslingers with TWF fire six with their main hand and three with their offhand.
>>
>>50234376
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/martial-focus-combat
>>
Wait did pathfinder get a not tome of battle while I wasn't looking?
>>
>>50234790
it didn't someone is just being a hyperbolic retard

Weapon Master's Handbook does not invalidate ranged characters, let alone Archers.
>>
>>50234768
>isn't an argument for normal play
I REALLY hope you're not the same guy that just claimed you could get 9 ranged attacks then, because by the time you can get 6 (7 if archer) attacks in non-mythic, even non-dex builds (or warders that dumped their initiation stat) should be able to block at least 5-6 of those from stat equipment and inherent bonuses alone. Anyone who DIDN'T both actively fuck "cut/smash from the air"'s required stats + take it anyways, is going to have enough on them to deal with half of a second archer trying the same thing or more, and that's assuming the first one hits with everything so as to require that many actual expenditures.
>>
File: 1444647004806.png (139KB, 308x765px) Image search: [Google]
1444647004806.png
139KB, 308x765px
>>50234713
>>50234744

>tfw whenever spelljammer or sky ships come up the conversation almost always turns to SKY PIRATES
>mfw I just want to play an unscrupulous trader and explorer
>mfw I don't wanna be a pirate
>>
File: 1459177499203.png (100KB, 541x486px) Image search: [Google]
1459177499203.png
100KB, 541x486px
>>50234821
It's the sky pirates effect
>>
>>50234818
Literally gunslinger with TWF you idiot.
>>
>>50234821
Why not be a trader/explorer that uses the pirates for fun, travels, and profitsss?
>>
File: 1337026210728.jpg (28KB, 439x480px) Image search: [Google]
1337026210728.jpg
28KB, 439x480px
>>50234832
>>50234846

The only piracy I want to do is plundering booty.
>>
>>50234713
Well yeah. If everyone has their plot and stories fitting onto the planet you're on right now, why in the world would you want to just leave?
>>
>>50234818
>I REALLY hope you're not the same guy that just claimed you could get 9 ranged attacks then
Gunslinger with TWF, holy shit.
>>
>>50234856
The only piracy I want to do is illegally download the latest DSP pdfs
>>
File: 1455835916680.png (76KB, 312x264px) Image search: [Google]
1455835916680.png
76KB, 312x264px
>>50234856
I'd let you plunder my booty
>>
>>50234818
>inherent bonuses alone
Please tell me what inherent bonuses to dex you're talking about.
>>
>>50234860
>why in the world would you want to just leave?

This is the biggest hang-up I have for SKY PIRATES OUTTA NOWHERE.

Most characters have ties to the land, and trying to abandon all of that for an endless expanse of lonely blue sky seems mighty odd.
>>
>>50234599
The entire thing is based on an extremely autistic and overly literal reading of the rules.

Spot/Perception checks are to find hidden people and things, notice fine details, and other similar tasks within a short time limit.

So, that stacking -1 penalty is to spot one guy hiding in the bushes a mile off. Probably not gonna happen, even if you're Legolas.

... I'd keep going, but we don't really need dualing autism, and I'm just going to read this fool's college thesis on how he doesn't understand the spirit of rules. Perhaps even the word of rules, I'd have to look in my 3/3.5 PHB.
>>
File: 1430365558218.gif (182KB, 384x408px) Image search: [Google]
1430365558218.gif
182KB, 384x408px
>>50234882

A-Anon, I... wanna find your X and dig deep.
>>
Let's say I have 4 arms
Can I use two bows, one on each side?
>>
>>50234872
>What is Combat Reflexes and a +8 Dex Bonus
>>
File: 1432520811657.png (126KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1432520811657.png
126KB, 255x255px
Interesting OP pic. It reminds me of a game I wanted to run once that never got off the ground. I feel like it would have worked better as an X-Com style video game.

Unfortunately I lost the original image, and all I have left is this Thumbnail.
>>
File: 1454288582091.jpg (13KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
1454288582091.jpg
13KB, 236x355px
>>50234916
Ah, uh, um, Planet X marks the spot
>>
>>50234889
>stat equipment and inherent bonuses
Start with 16 dex:
+6 from equipment (such as the belt)
+4 from a tome (not even +5)
>AoO's are now 9/rd
Take 2 dex from your level ups
>Now have 10
>>
File: 1431761667897.gif (733KB, 288x422px) Image search: [Google]
1431761667897.gif
733KB, 288x422px
>>50234916
>>50234882

This thread is getting cute again.
>>
>>50234948
3 from levels and a +5 tome you're at 11 AoOs
If you had +2 racial, that 16 became an 18, so you have 12.
>>
>>50234948
>str build
>spending money on dex wish tome
Excuse me?>>50234959
>>
File: 1379825586903.jpg (639KB, 4994x2290px)
1379825586903.jpg
639KB, 4994x2290px
>>50234946

I'm gonna need a bigger boat.
>>
>>50234948
>str build spending his level up bonuses and money on dex
>>
File: 1460288211327.jpg (116KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1460288211327.jpg
116KB, 960x540px
>>50234959
Yes, well...

Oh, while I know I won't be getting into a game ever, I was wondering what character sheets do people use?
>>
>>50234270
You're not alone fellow geezer.
I was too young to even understand the concept, but looking back, that was my first animu waifu (hey she was like, 'hot older woman' for me then)

It was a french translation for me though.
>>
>>50234239
Minkai is not continent-sized.
>>
>>50234986
>Oh, while I know I won't be getting into a game ever, I was wondering what character sheets do people use?

First off, you just need to apply to more games.

Secondly, I use Myth-Weavers.
>>
File: gip2309.gif (871KB, 474x273px) Image search: [Google]
gip2309.gif
871KB, 474x273px
>>50234092

Beats me. Seems like there's a lot of missed opportunities.
>>
>>50234974
And the TWF gunslinger isn't optimizing towards his build?

Cut from the air is generally dex (can be int) based. A dexwhore rogue could take power attack and weapon focus greatsword too if he wanted, would that be okay to compare?

Don't go "but this maximum optimization here can't be compared to other optimized things that wouldn't be fair let's keep comparing it to a stregth build who bought combat reflexes despite 8 dex"
>>
File: golarion.png (414KB, 576x400px)
golarion.png
414KB, 576x400px
>>50235000
>Minkai is not continent-sized.

It's damn near close, I remember someone dorking out months ago about established distances and Minkai is quite easily the size of the Taldan Empire at it's height.
>>
>>50234930
Oregon Trail campaigns are the new in thing, laddi. Get to the Columbia peaks before the cold sets in.
>>
Why are Angel bloodline sorcerers best, with Stormborns second?
>>
File: 1448773760268.png (93KB, 339x261px) Image search: [Google]
1448773760268.png
93KB, 339x261px
>>50235096
>Oregon Trail campaigns are the new in thing, laddi

>mfw everyone has to get together for a Session 0 and pump out a unified backstory

Slayer Dad best dad.
>>
>>50234923
I feel like they'd be a bit awkward to use but there's no rule (as far as I know) that says you can't.
>>
>>50235019
>First off, you just need to apply to more games.

Not the anon you're replying to, but what do you do when you can't do voicechat or video chat? So many online games nowadays seem to require one or both of those.
>>
So, we never talk about full casters, let alone prepared casters, but I have a topic I want to discuss.

On any given day a relatively optimized wizard, at level 7, will have 22 spells to prepare (7 level 1, 6 level 2, 5 level 3, and 4 level 4). The wizard will know quite a few spells, because pretty much everyone spends a bit of their cash on extra spells copied into the spell book.

How do most of you all go about choosing your spells for each day?

I personally before hand create 'standard lists'. Some of which are the following:
>full combat (control)
>full combat (control/blasting)
>full combat (blasting)
>half combat (control)
>half combat (control/blasting)
>half combat (blasting)
>intrigue
>social
>utility

Each of these has its standard slots, "flex slots" (normally one of each spell level I decide on that morning), and empty slots (again one of each spell level generally) that I prepare during the day depending on how things develop.

So this means each list, at level 7, has 16 standard spells that are decided upon.

Some are slightly different. The Intrigue List has more empty slots because it can afford it, for instance.

Thoughts? How do you all do I?

I'm asking because as both a GM and players I have seen a lot of people play prepared casters really incompetently the second someone asks them to write out their prepared spells beforehand.
>>
>>50235172

Then your scope of potential games gets narrowed down, you *can* search "Text-only" on Roll20 if you need to.

Also most games that recruit here or in the Gamefinder thread are text-only.
>>
>>50235172
Why would someone requite videochat? What's the point? What does it add to the experience?
>>
>>50235172
Most games actually run text only because everyone is a socially retarded autist
>>
File: 1451354685741.jpg (57KB, 317x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451354685741.jpg
57KB, 317x800px
>>50235211
>Most games actually run text only because everyone is a socially retarded autist

B-But anon... I'm a socially retarded autist in text, but completely normal in voice.
>>
>>50235211
I can understand voice because it is faster than text. I don't understand video. It seems like it only detracts from the immersion and doesn't add anything. Unless you want an easy way to filter out the cripplingly ugly from your games.
>>
>>50235019
>apply to more games

Bruh don't make me start posting up the roll 20 things for the games i would actually be able to play

You are not prepared.
>>
>>50235183
I pick the best spells I know no matter what I'll be doing that day.
I also only learn objectively great spells and throw away anything else.
My prepared spells list is the same every day because of this.
>>
File: 1435898221162.jpg (49KB, 620x427px)
1435898221162.jpg
49KB, 620x427px
>>50235244
>You are not prepared.

Nigga I've crawled through the muck of Roll20 for years, I don't think you appreciate how accustomed I am to the taste.
>>
>>50235262
Not every spells is great in every situation. Glitterdust doesn't help you interrogate a dead guy.
>>
>>50234774
They exist, Nyarlethotep is currently causing an eternal revolution in eastern Avistan and caused frequent revolution in !notegypt
>>
>>50235183
You'll have obvious defaults. Shit like overland flight, mage armor, prestidigitation (in the zeroes), always do keep A magic missile on hand, weak as it is sometimes even one damage of complete reliability can be of help in some way. Other than that obviously you level 1/2 slots are now pretty much buffs and utilities, like knock and so on. Shit you can always really tell yourself "I might need this today". Social too like you said.

So the remaining slots are to be based on your expected activities. "are we going dungeon crawling Y/N", "if Y; what do we expect to face in there". Part of preparing spells is literally using more spells the day before you set out to gather information. Get an idea of what you'll need; the better your divination list the more precise; and that is literally the secret behind the "god wizard" level of capability's complaints.
>>
>>50235183
Never ever ever ever prepare all your spells for whatever you're doing. iirc, I once read a guide where it reccomended this, prepared casters have a neat trick they can do if they have an hour.

"A wizard may know any number of spells. He must choose and prepare his spells ahead of time by getting 8 hours of sleep and spending 1 hour studying his spellbook. While studying, the wizard decides which spells to prepare."

Always save one emergency slot per level unprepared, for an obstacle your GM throws at you and carry a general "Utility" book. If your GM throws a giant chasm in front of you, take an hour and prepare a bridge, etc.
>>
>>50235198
How else do you expect to see the 25-stone neckbeard masturbate as he describes how the elven girl he claimed looked just like him and how dare you pretend otherwise because he identifies as female you know?
>>
>>50235308
Preparing a single spell only takes fifteen minutes, actually.
>>
>>50235313
Do you have some issues to work out anon?
>>
>>50235325

He's being hyperbolic to point out why, for all our talk of being smutty little shits, it's best not to know who we're being smutty with.
>>
>>50235308
Yes, but you don't actually need 1 hour. If you have 15 minutes you can preapre 1/4 of your clots.
>>
>>50235325
I may once have accepted a video call on skype from another player without thinking while in-game a few weeks back.

Turns out he'd clicked the wrong name while starting up the private ERP with a second player.

It was about three inches. Need I say more?
>>
>>50235356
See, this is why you never start dick out. You wait and confirm you got the right number, then you take your pants off.
>>
>>50235356
Just to say; much as that sucked, I have nothing against people ERPing privately with each-other. That's their business, and it's SO much better that they chose to do that than to semen-clot up the actual roll20 room with that.

I just didn't enjoy the feeling of needing to clorox my eyes is all.
>>
>>50235277
i wanna die
>>
If a weapons damage dice is 2d8 at Medium how does it scale up?
How much is it at large and huge?
>>
>>50235431
3d8 4d8 6d8 8d8 12d8 16d8 24d8 32d8 48d8 64d8
>>
>>50235277
I was going to post a reaction image with baron harkonnen, but I couldn't bring myself to save any of him on my harddrive. it was just too gross.
>>
>>50235431
1d2
1d3
1d4
1d6
1d8
1d10
2d6
2d8
3d6
3d8
4d6
4d8
6d6
6d8
8d6
8d8
12d6
12d8
16d6

One step in size increases damage dice by 2 steps.
>>
>>50234815
No no, I was asking if some book came out that gave something like maneuvers to make fighters and monks actually useful. Was it unchained?
>>
>>50235433
>>50235455
Thanks guys
>>
Is an Enchantment focused Sorcerer a good idea?
I wanted to try a crossblooded Serpentine/Fey Kitsune (no, not a cute one nor a trap, just wanna use the racial bonus on enchantment).
>>
>>50235459
Weapon and Armor master's handbooks made Fighters much better

Unchained made monks and rogues much better

Path of War is a 3rd party system thats basically the book of weeaboo fightan magic
>>
>>50235404

Not until you give the game search a good try, anon!
>>
>>50235481
i'm just gonna go do yardwork instead.
>>
>>50235475
be a fey (begins with S, forget the name) bloodline it's all about enchantment
>>
>>50235475
Depends on the campaign. If you're going to spend most of your time fighting undead, you'll probably have a bad time.
>>
>>50235475
Enchantment is a weak school because it doesn't work on 4 of the main super types (undead, constructs, plants, vermin). So that has to be kept in mind.
>>
>>50235397

>When they aren't clogging up the Roll20 chat

This right here is why Living Campaigns never work, the DM always inserts some smelly, sleazy clause about "mature content" and that's apparently a green-light by everyone to make cute - okay that's a different argument entirely - *absurdly sexual* characters that fill the chat-box with their goddamn drama and cringeworthy flirting.

Going back to that other thing I mentioned, why the heck do people make their "erotic" characters as vaguely generic anime girls? If I was going to make a character built to accommodate an ERP I'd choose something sexier.
>>
File: 2d_girls.png (45KB, 151x359px) Image search: [Google]
2d_girls.png
45KB, 151x359px
>>50235529
>sexier than 2d
Get fthe fuck out.
>>
File: 1435870683460.jpg (38KB, 1024x1024px)
1435870683460.jpg
38KB, 1024x1024px
>mfw 90% of the games that died were due to the DM flaking

Is player flaking really that much more common than the DM either constantly delaying or just never showing up?
>>
File: LewdCleric.jpg (135KB, 719x655px)
LewdCleric.jpg
135KB, 719x655px
I'm working on building a world for a couple of campaigns. What does /pfg/ like in their settings?
>>
>>50235581
It would almost have to be more common, seeing how many more players there are. It's just not as memorable because unless players vanish en masse, it generally doesn't kill the game.
>>
>>50235520
I thought so. What if I take Threnodic spell or Verdant Spell feats?

Threnodic Spell
Benefit: This feat only works on mind-affecting spells. A threnodic spell affects undead creatures (even mindless undead) as if they weren't immune to mind-affecting effects, but has no effect on living creatures.
Level Increase: +2

Verdant spell: same as threnodic, but with plants instead of undeads.
>>
>>50235614
Dwarven operas.
>>
>>50235614
Trains. And large Monsters. And neat anachronisms.
>>
File: 1373319005525.png (15KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1373319005525.png
15KB, 560x407px
>>50235614

Tell us a little blurb about the campaigns and we'll have a better answer.

Personally, I'm a fan of Eberron's approach to divinity (gods are ambiguous - if they exist at all, and divine magic is channeled entirely through sheer faith and conviction. As a result, three or four major religions dominate the setting, with numerous heresies or minor local worships.)

Another thing I enjoy is when the DM makes an effort to establish settlements. Give us a capital, the cities owned by dukes or the sleepy hamlets watched over by a knight. When I enter a city, I want to have the urge to visit the market quarter or have an ale at a renowned tavern.
>>
File: Totallynotanabomination.png (477KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
Totallynotanabomination.png
477KB, 500x564px
I played a test version of my Rise of the Jade Regent character in a oneshot the other day, and it turns out Alteration might my new favorite sphere. The new handbook really helped it out, and it gets even funner with Aberrant Aegis body horror involved.

What's your favorite sphere, /pfg/? And why do you like it so much?
>>
>>50232803
>>50232803
It's the same if I'm the one punching.
>>
>>50235785

I'm not big into spheres personally, so I can't answer your question.
>>
File: Cleric.jpg (202KB, 800x1151px) Image search: [Google]
Cleric.jpg
202KB, 800x1151px
>>50235614
>Posting this at the end of a thread.
RIP me

>>50235668
Ever been in a dwarven Hill town during a festival? The tunnels carry the sound from the amphitheater through the entire settlement.

>>50235676
Trains are probably a nogo in the setting but Giant Monsters are a pretty big issue. It's why some area's are almost completely unsettled and why some nations have a special guard on their borders.

>>50235683
Campaigns are still in pre-session 0, I'm getting the players together for some one shots to see how the parties players play.

I love the idea of ambiguous deities. That's a pretty interesting idea. I might crib some of the religion control subplot from skyrim for a region in the world.

Detailed settlements is my priority. I'm a huge fan of creating a VERY lively world that feels like it's a real place with real people. Small things like the regional delicacy or shops that are talked about in another town over, and ale that gets sent out from a small town in the mountains that a taste that everyone loves but that nobody knows the secret behind. Also large scale politics and the like is also important too!
>>
>>50235818
But traaaaains!
>>
File: 1478049518155.png (361KB, 473x675px) Image search: [Google]
1478049518155.png
361KB, 473x675px
Sorry, bit behind due to work but

>>50233008
>snake style
>needs AC to work
????
>>
>>50235841
And I'm a dumbass.
>>50233050
>>
>>50235812
Thanks for your contribution
>>
>>50235475
Is beguiler an option here? Wandering heart order has some pretty nasty enchantment power boosts and a kitsune still gets the enchanment school DC FCB.
>>
lets start going through my roll 20 options

Curse of the crimson throne : Starting stats: 20 points, average starting gold

2 traits, one of which is from the Players Guide (free to download from Paizo's store)

Races: Core races preferred, with exceptions on a case by case basis.

Classes: Core, base, hybrid. Unchained summoner is in place of base summoner. Unchained monk is allowed.

Max hp at first level, roll for it afterwards

not great. No. I mean, only core races and normal classes. Vanilla as fuck.

buuut > Voice only

I AM TOO AUTISTIC FOR THAT

next

"Rules:
Stats: Rolling 4d6d1 (re-rolls allowed if absolutely terrible)
Classes: No multi-classing, no gunslinger, no summoners, no slumber witches and no occult classes.
(Archtype stacking is allowed following the stacking rules.)
No 3rd party content."

dropped

Next one doesn't even explain what the char creation rules are

next

"Request:
Need 3 GMs/ map builder to work with me to improve the area built and run events in the game will and provide advice. "

hahahaha

next

"No Summoners, no Slumber Witch, no Sacred Geometry, no Butterfly's Sting, no Pathfinder Chronicler (Deep Pockets is a GM nightmare), no Paragon Surge (See Deep Pockets), no Occult classes."

Gotta love this shit

next

"Character making rules
classes: all paizo, dream scarred press, 4 winds fantasy gaming, adamant entrainment, ascension games, kobold press, and tpk games
races: any up to 20 RP"

Oh hey this doesn't look terribl- (8 players)

fuck that

"Need player to fill in slots please join are game we have 5 (GM) who need players so come and join the fun. Total Players Needed 30"

Why the fuck are there so many 'living world' campaigns

"No good characters or secretly good characters "

Edgelord the game

"ll of your characters are for one reason or another living in a small kinship that is despotized by a powerful baron and his elite Centurion bodyguard."

reeks of GMPCing

there's more and it hurts.
>>
File: 1431227602694.png (306KB, 593x540px)
1431227602694.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>50235818

We are of the same mind, it seems.

The best thing about ambiguous deities is the emphasis on faith and dogma means you're no longer bound by alignment in regards to who worships what. You can easily have a Lawful Evil Paladin who deludes himself into believing he's doing good, or the Neutral Evil Cardinal abusing his position to produce ever greater cathedrals in service to his god.
>>
"Now all character stats have caps. For a human the highest you can have is 18 in all your stats that is the highest you could ever get. A starting character cannot have a stat above 15 without racial modification. For example an ogre who has a +2 to strength and con and a -2 to wisdom could start with a 17 strength or con but only a 13 wisdom at most at character creation. These racial mods dont give points they just affect your caps. So an ogres caps would be 20,18,20,18,16,18 while a humans caps would be all 18's."

What the fuck am I reading.
>>
>>50235900
>"ll of your characters are for one reason or another living in a small kinship that is despotized by a powerful baron and his elite Centurion bodyguard."

What's the character generation rules on that one, or the "no good or secretly good?"
>>
>>50234089
Nah, Elsbeth's pretty much the definition of thick.
>>
>>50235923
1st one
"To be clear, we're looking for a GM and players

Its a mostly neutral party, level 4, not high in optimization but 25 point buy."

2nd says

"players will start at level 1 no point buy system or traits, I will be joining you guys as a kitsune vigilante myself so we'll see how things go..."
hahah
>>
>>50235888
Uhm, beguiler like the one in PHBII? Is there a pathfinder version? I'm not aware of it, can you tell me more?
>>
File: 360.png (156KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
360.png
156KB, 600x375px
>>50235940

>No point buy
>No traits
>Kitsune vigilante

>We want a GM

Good games crop up from time to time, but good god do you have to sift through the nettles to find them.
>>
>>50235964
i've combated this by giving up all hope.
>>
>>50235785
Destruction is my favorite sphere in general, simply due to how the blast works, and the custom blast builder is pretty nice. Alteration's offshoot feats (the Transformation line, especially) are top tier, though, and I want to base an entire character off them at some point. Alteration by itself is... Alright I guess?
>>
File: become.png (743KB, 1366x770px)
become.png
743KB, 1366x770px
>>50235529
Guess what they find sexy.
Go on
Guess.
It's an easy one.
Come on!
>>
>>50235962

Not that anon but you are about to get your socks knocked off

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6bKY5cuGjh9VFA1OF8xVmtqWjA/edit
>>
File: 1456935701302.jpg (39KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1456935701302.jpg
39KB, 472x472px
>>50235985

Legend of the Cryptids alone has all the material you'd ever need for foxy mamas and burly hunks, why do they always go for the BIG EYES AND LITTLE MOUTH.
>>
>>50235581
I'd say it's 60% gm flaking, 40% players.

Players are more common than some might think, because this is what happens:

>Well we've only got two of the five players, I guess we'll wait another hour and see if anyone shows up
>No, well, maybe next week then
>Okay that's just the two of you again...
>Next week either the GM or one of the two players doesn't bother, because it was gonna be the same again
>>
>>50236012
Again.
It's fat neckbeards.
Anonymously.
On the internet.

You're asking why people who have a Yotsuba H-body-pillow are using anime for their ERP characters.

THINK, friend, THINK! You know the answer deep down, deep inside your heart! All the clues are there, awaiting but your deduction!
>>
Reminder to next OP poster: remove KoP IV playtest from OP. Also don't make the image some weeb shit.
>>
>GM starts up a fantastic fucking game
>Really knows what he's doing
>Campaign is cool as fuck
>Drops out session 3 due to life stuff
Pain unending
>>
>>50236003
Cool, thanks. Homebrew, isn'it?
>>
File: hop lel.jpg (16KB, 270x350px) Image search: [Google]
hop lel.jpg
16KB, 270x350px
>>50236086
got it remove playtest, make image mongolian cave painting.
>>
File: 1434328293956.png (29KB, 633x758px)
1434328293956.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>50236088

DELETE THIS

>>50236073

IGNORANCE IS BLISS
>>
File: Wrong.png (1MB, 1366x768px)
Wrong.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>50236073
one last hint! just one!
>>
>>50236090
That's a 10-4, good buddy.
>>
>>50236090

Yep ERTW did it.
>>
So what's going on with Depressed Homebrewer? Is the testplay ever happening?
>>
>>50235900
>This many people either believing occult classes are OP or unwilling to learn a new system that's barely different from arcane

pain
>>
>>50236178
don't you love it anon.
>>
New thread:
>>50236213
>>50236213
>>50236213
>>50236213
>>50236213
>>
>>50236169
Turns out not enough people are interested enough to join his game.

To me the fun of it is kind of gimped because since it's a testing environment he needs to run it straight 1pp with no other homerules and that's too much baggage for me to deal with.
>>
>>50235900
>"Need player to fill in slots please join are game we have 5 (GM) who need players so come and join the fun. Total Players Needed 30"

H O W
>>
>>50236219
Page 6, motherfucker.
>>
File: 1469096041755.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1469096041755.png
47KB, 500x430px
>>50236178
>>50236195

>tfw games 20 PB and under can no longer satisfy me
>tfw most games are 20 PB

I'm a char-gen size queen
>>
File: Sandler 3.jpg (94KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
Sandler 3.jpg
94KB, 600x803px
>>50235981
You gotta have hope man, just keep looking and you'll find that perfect game someday. Network and find players that are good and hope that they'll find someone good and bring you along too! If we all work together we can find GMs for everyone!
>>
>>50236230
One of those garbage 'living world' games.
>>
>>50234815
>Weapon Master's Handbook does not invalidate ranged characters, let alone Archers.
It does.
>>
>>50236273
no it doesn't steve. Go home.
>>
>>50234923
There's an archetype for that.
>>
>>50236288
Yes it does
I am home
>>
How can I make a Necromancer who focuses on a single strong skeleton instead of a mob? My DM said I can use any Dnd or PF 3.5 supplements so right now I have a Skeletal Minion replacing my familiar from UA.
>>
>>50235049
>-Not to Scale
>>
>>50236239
I spiral into more bizarre and depraved builds, normal vancian casting can't get me off. I made an optimal build around performance combat
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.