[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: All Your OC's Are Belong To Us Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 108

File: 1479013646241.png (2MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1479013646241.png
2MB, 1200x1500px
Last time, on /tg/ draw thread: >>50202540

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT
>Does anyone even read this?

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Swordlord request.jpg (171KB, 1008x864px) Image search: [Google]
Swordlord request.jpg
171KB, 1008x864px
Hey drawthread! I've got a request for a human ZweiSent I might be playing in an upcoming Pathfinder campaign; Casimir Surtova!

A former swordlord enjoying the quiet life in a sleepy coastal town as a talented artisan, Casimir leaves retirement to wield his dueling sword one last time to make things right in a beleaguered empire half a world away, feeling a certain degree of empathy with the young woman whose fate it is to sit the jade throne of that foreign land.

Casimir is tall and powerfully built, with a regal bearing that shows clearly in his stately features and smooth, practiced posture; even after all these years away from conflict, his muscles still seem to know just how to assume a duelist's stance. He's got brown hair and dark green eyes, with a trimmed salt-and-pepper beard on a face that's aged, but in a graceful way, looking more the part of some little girl's favorite uncle than a practiced swordsman.
>>
File: Isri & Alram colored.jpg (324KB, 2000x1677px) Image search: [Google]
Isri & Alram colored.jpg
324KB, 2000x1677px
Anyone willing to my orc girl protecting her human friend?
>"Leave my healer alone, he's squishy!"
>>
File: Tiefling_Request.png (1MB, 1686x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling_Request.png
1MB, 1686x768px
Migrating my request...

I have a request for a tiefling alchemist.

Mechanically, she's a fairly standard character, but to make her a bit unique, i decided to go with her prehensile tail being fluffed as, instead of a long tail, being a tiny extra pair of arms, as she's descrended from a glabrezu (pictured in the top left). Her heritage has also left her with a few other features from her demonic grandfather, and those would be dog-like ears (could even be floppy ones if preferred), slitted red eyes, and overly sharp teeth, a couple of which even stick out when she closes her mouth. She also has oversized claws on her larger pair of hands.

By the image of the teeth is the hairstyle and glasses style I'd prefer. Her dark hair is generally worn long and she doesn't take a lot of time to style it in the morning outside of clearing out the tats and knots.

She prefers a comfortable blue armored longcoat while adventuring, having modified it to have extra sleeves for her smaller pair of arms, and wears a belt to stare her potions and extracts on over top of her coat.

Personality-wise, she's enthusiastic about her alchemy, but is largely rather awkward when talking about anything that falls outside of her interests and work. More than once she's berated one of her teammates for making dumb choices in combat because she cares about their well-being and is generally the one that has to patch people up in the aftermath of a fight.

As an additional bit of information, she has night terrors when she's not sleeping in the same bed as another person, so often spends time overtired when she doesn't have someone who has agreed to share a bed with her. Given a lot of people don't get the "I just want to sleep without nightmares" bit, she's overtired a lot.

Thank you in advance to anybody that picks this up. If you want any more details, feel free to ask and I'll provide what I can.
>>
File: rourke references.jpg (474KB, 1000x572px) Image search: [Google]
rourke references.jpg
474KB, 1000x572px
Reposting my request for my 5e character. He's a paladin dressed in golden scale mail, kind of like the guy on the left but in gold and without the fish emblem. He's a middle aged man with a long nose and a prominent chin, with long golden hair, brown eyes and a dapper mustache. I can't really think of a good person to compare his face to unfortunately. Maybe Bruce Campbell, or a young Max von Sydow. Just generally think "hero" with this guy. He should be holding a sword like the one on the right, standing in a heroic pose. I'll leave the rest of the details up to the artist, but that's the gist of what he should look like. His intro session is tomorrow, so if I could get it before then I'd be really grateful.
>>
File: ref.jpg (95KB, 1189x699px) Image search: [Google]
ref.jpg
95KB, 1189x699px
>>50227817

Requesting a previous OC I had drawn in a drawthread. Just the upper body wearing Mr. T chains, holding his hands in the way shown with the pyramid amulet in the original pic instead of an ordinary chain.
>>
File: file.jpg (452KB, 823x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
452KB, 823x1000px
Requesting a tiefling wizard who travels on adventures with his young daughter!

I was looking to get something of them older than the amazing fill I got months back (thank you, BigM!), so the father is going grey at the temples and the daughter is about toddler age. Both have black hair, greyish skin, little scaley bits on their faces, and tails. The father has satyr-like legs.

Continuing the single father/wizard adventurer misadventures, I was hoping to get something of the daughter idyllically drawing in his large spell book or showing her father her drawings in said spellbook while he freaks out a bit.
>>
File: CoC.jpg (130KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CoC.jpg
130KB, 800x800px
Requesting a drawing of my CoC character. He has grey hair and should be holding a 12-gauge shotgun at his side with a cavalry saber sheathed at his hip. In his hand he's examining the cover of an old book that appears to be written in some old ancient text on the front.
>>
File: AAA.jpg (45KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
AAA.jpg
45KB, 700x600px
requesting a girl with long straight white hair in some sort of fancy cocktail dress, with a tattoo similar to pic on the back of her hand?
>>
File: 1478923079919.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1478923079919.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>50227817
Reposting.

Requesting the character on the left dropping down through the air in a pose similar to the middle picture doesn't have to be exact at all, delivering a lightning-themed smite with the two-handed sword shown on the right.

Please and thanks, anons.
>>
>>50227906
Would you happen to know the artist of the image in the middle? I remember finding him a while ago, but I forgot to bookmark him.
>>
File: Vekas(WIP now with COLORS).png (176KB, 1135x843px) Image search: [Google]
Vekas(WIP now with COLORS).png
176KB, 1135x843px
Anchoring WIP for drawanon
>>
>>50227930
For sure dude, it's http://kekai-k.tumblr.com
>>
Requesting a picture of this character in a bath house, sitting and relaxing in one of the baths with a bunch of dead bodies in the background
>>
>>50227964
Thanks mate. I love the way he draws knights.
>>
>>50228012
I do too, and it wasn't until I was hunting down this reference pic that I saw his work for Destiny.
>>
File: mars elf.jpg (530KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mars elf.jpg
530KB, 1148x1148px
Requesting a streetfight with two characters involved.

Two elves in modern combat armour with modern weapons are more or less crouching behind rubble. (male and female characters)
The female has red hair and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has tribal tattoos (think south seas)
on his face and dark hair.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
A couple of suggested designs for the machine in the ref pic.
>>
File: Human girl knight.png (614KB, 749x501px) Image search: [Google]
Human girl knight.png
614KB, 749x501px
Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference.
>>
File: 12.jpg (33KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
33KB, 316x239px
I would like a human fist of the north star villain, please.

He looks very similar to Jakoh (pictured), but has 2 main differences.

>1: he’s a bit older & has a small beard (chin only)
>2: his left arm ends at the elbow, the rest of the arm a powder using fuse having metal cannon that fires a closed-fist shaped metal ball on a chain.

He doesn’t know martial arts, but he has 7 ranks (out of 10 total possible) in “dirty tricks” and 3 ranks of “official”, meaning when he fights its all nonstop cheating and lots and lots mooks with mohawks minions.
>>
File: Gallowglass.png (2MB, 1844x1129px) Image search: [Google]
Gallowglass.png
2MB, 1844x1129px
Anchoring for the drawfag working on this.
>>
File: Subway Hunt.jpg (2MB, 1950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Subway Hunt.jpg
2MB, 1950x1307px
Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.
>>
File: 11245437438.png (1MB, 1313x1096px) Image search: [Google]
11245437438.png
1MB, 1313x1096px
>>50202620
Migrating from the old thread
>>
File: thistookwaytoomuchtime.png (3MB, 2312x1253px) Image search: [Google]
thistookwaytoomuchtime.png
3MB, 2312x1253px
Requesting my monk.
>>
File: dr range.jpg (2MB, 1804x2225px) Image search: [Google]
dr range.jpg
2MB, 1804x2225px
For those who like weapon conecepting.
Requesting a well equipped ranger with a heavy crossbow. Foregoing the conventional bow, it has a "claw-like" pulley projection system, an exposed automatic revolving loading cylinder, and a self-winding clockwork trigger. Most of the mechanics are back weighted save for a thin barrel or track that extends past the bow mechanism. Pretend you've never seen a crossbow or gun before. Invent.
>>
>>50228833
What are those face tattoos from anon?
>>
>>50228833
fucking calm down there gilgamesh.
>>
File: 1418406865139.jpg (216KB, 1280x781px) Image search: [Google]
1418406865139.jpg
216KB, 1280x781px
>>50216813
bump to repeat from my request from the last thread for the Disney Villains Victorious party I'm running a game for
>>
File: shaggy.jpg (9KB, 166x226px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.jpg
9KB, 166x226px
Quick request

Shaggy as a peasant
>>
>>50228883
>implying he already doesn't look like a fucking peasant
>>
File: tumblr_l6aw1x4xzi1qccjyio1_1280.jpg (196KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l6aw1x4xzi1qccjyio1_1280.jpg
196KB, 580x800px
>>50228844
For you. Not sure the artist.
>>50228847
I will thank the Gods for sending you for I am humbled.
>>
File: 1479038221115[1].png (451KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479038221115[1].png
451KB, 600x900px
Anchoring for the drawfriend.
>>
File: The Burned Man.png (5MB, 2736x2608px) Image search: [Google]
The Burned Man.png
5MB, 2736x2608px
Repost from old thread

If I may, I would like to request some art for the tertiary big bad of my campaign.

What I would like, is a gaunt male figure with horrific burns all over his body, wearing a pair of dress pants and shoes. I’d like for the burns to be a mix of three refs in the top left, with exposed musculature and cracked rough flesh. I don’t really want any exposed bone or charred black skin, as the burn is extremely old and has been cleaned, so a rough leathery texture for the flesh akin to the doctor pointed out in the ref. I don’t really have a definite image for what his face would look like, so you can use your own discretion there, though I ask that he not have any hair to speak of. I’d like for his lips to be drawn back some from a tightening of the skin to expose his teeth slightly, similar to the burned zombies on the top left, but not quite as extreme.

On his waist I’d like two medical packs similar to the one shown on the waist of the soldier, one on either side of his belt. From one, a metal breathing tube leading from the pack up to a socket surgically implanted into his chest, just under the sternum. From the other, a series of IV’s running up his side, around his shoulder, then back down his arm, with the line being taped in several places to hold it in place.

If it helps any, the character is meant be an extremely old “Flawed Immortal” who has become the leader of a sort of Illuminati-esque organization.

I’ll leave any other small details I might have overlooked or that you feel would add to the character to your discretion. If you give it a shot, many thanks and just try to enjoy yourself
>>
File: godisdead.jpg (139KB, 839x921px) Image search: [Google]
godisdead.jpg
139KB, 839x921px
Someone used a "request" similar to this as blatant bait for drama a few threads back and now I want to steal and use it for something marginally more useful and drama-free: as a creepy as fuck villain for my game.

The request is a goblin having taken over some elf barmaid's body, DIO style. So horrible Frankenstein version of butterface, basically. There should be an obvious mismatch on the goblin head and elf body (ugly scarring, head size mismatch, etc).

For context, I kinda want a goblin villain that is legit horrifying and less "lol chaos and explosions!!!" like way too many goblins end up being. Although the whole idea is still kind of ridiculous to be honest.

If anyone actually draws this horrible abomination, thank you kindly, but also Juses Crust save you.
>>
Reposting for the new thread:

Requesting a character I'm intending to play in a friend's own system and setting (alternative history, modern).

He's an Hawaiian man in his early 30s, just about average in height. He has a bit longer arms than a "normal person" but no to the point that it's jarring. His skin is light brown with a lot of birthmarks covering his arms and throat/neck. His eyes are a vivid color mix of red-green, with rings around his eyes (looking tired). His haircut is short hair with no bangs a la "all business" look,hair color is black due to his ethnicity. His forehead is scarred from burning, covering most of it. Though there is still some distance between his thick eyebrows and the scar. He has quite visible laughlines despite his otherwise "sharp" face. His mouth is bigger than an average person's and define a lot of how his face looks (when he smiles or not).

He is a surgeon by trade, the one that does the extra messy operations. So he would be in his "work outfit", a surgeon outfit with the sleeves rolled up, a belt with surgical tools on his waist and a removed facemask that hangs on his throat/neck. He would have a wry smile preferably. His rubber-gloves would be covered with blood and in his left hand he holds a surgical blade, his general pose would be relaxed but still with a straight back.

Thanks whoever picks this up! I'm getting really attached to this character so I couldn't resist and break my 5 month break from /tg/ and check if drawthreads are still active.
>>
File: Gabreski Request.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gabreski Request.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
Requesting a character for a Strike Witches RP.
>>
>>50228927
> that's the point
>>
File: archers.jpg (411KB, 2512x1080px) Image search: [Google]
archers.jpg
411KB, 2512x1080px
May I request these archers together in an OP? The female archer in the left is pouting angrily or has her face puffed up while blushing angrily. And the male elf archer in the right would be giving her a kissy face and patting her head patronizingly.
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
File: The Mentor.png (1MB, 1255x871px) Image search: [Google]
The Mentor.png
1MB, 1255x871px
Requesting an older fellow, with dark hair that is showing signs of turning gray, and blue eyes wearing a sleeveless tunic, and shorts
He has mechanical arms and legs. They are very militaristic looking, like they were built for combat.
Hes sitting on a bed looking like he just had a bad nights sleep.
>>
>>50229561

Can I get a source for the guys on the left and right?
>>
File: FINAL.jpg (2MB, 1200x1127px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL.jpg
2MB, 1200x1127px
>>50228833
Im gonna give this a shot, since i need to do something similar for my portfolio at some point anyways.
>>
File: charliedontsurfinthedaylight.png (1MB, 947x979px) Image search: [Google]
charliedontsurfinthedaylight.png
1MB, 947x979px
Requesting a Viet Cong Nosferatu-style vampire. His disfigurements resemble Agent Orange exposure (either supernaturally or just from pre-transformation contact). I'd also like him to have a brush hook amongst his gear.
>>
REQ:
Trench coat clad Fedora (not Trilby) wearing Skeleton detective / private eye.
The more noir the better.
>>
>>50229561
Guy on the right is a portrait from the game Pillars of Eternity
No idea about the guy on the left, found that in the Character art thread
Guy in the middle is Corvo from Dishonored if you give a shit.
>>
>>50229602
>>50229791
Misclicked, sorry about that
>>
File: a reference.png (1MB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
a reference.png
1MB, 1200x600px
requesting Buff wrestler esq guy with rough physic of jonathan joestar with longish light brown hair and soft facial features.
He's wearing nothing but a pair of booty shorts ie
http://i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
and wrestling boots like pic related.
Carrying/wielding a thick greatsword with pic related for rough reference of proportions but the sword tip would be almost touching the floor while on his back with cross guard just above bottom of shoulder blades(last bit purely for size reference).
He also has a bleached demons skull with curled horns on his waist.
>>
>>50229791
>>50229807
>Guy on the right is a portrait from the game Pillars of Eternity
>No idea about the guy on the left, found that in the Character art thread

I was politely asking if you would post the two images ;_;
>>
File: 1477707370042.png (674KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1477707370042.png
674KB, 1050x1050px
Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."
>>
File: PoE.png (121KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
PoE.png
121KB, 210x210px
>>50229863
>>
File: old man.jpg (142KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
old man.jpg
142KB, 900x900px
>>50229863
There.
>>
>>50229930
>>50229914

Thank you so much, anon!
>>
File: Sarvus_Trask.jpg (161KB, 635x901px) Image search: [Google]
Sarvus_Trask.jpg
161KB, 635x901px
Requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer OR in the alternative, if he casts multiple shadows, each one in a different position.

Thanks for reading
>>
File: request.jpg (3MB, 3984x2676px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
3MB, 3984x2676px
I'll post mine again. If no one takes it up, I'll wait a week or two before asking again.
>>
>>50226973
Not sure if this is still a WIP or not, but I'll anchor it anyway. Still a great work.
>>
File: neogi2.jpg (179KB, 640x540px) Image search: [Google]
neogi2.jpg
179KB, 640x540px
Requesting an extravagant pimp neogi
>>
File: reference.jpg (1MB, 1450x2000px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
1MB, 1450x2000px
Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.
>>
File: Bandit.png (1MB, 1003x904px) Image search: [Google]
Bandit.png
1MB, 1003x904px
Requesting a Bandit/Thief wearing a mix of the wolf armor from Witcher 3, and Ciaran's armor from dark souls. Instead of her helmet, he wears a hood, and a mask similar to hers, just without the mouth. He holds a straight-handled version of the dagger in the pic in his right hand. Colors Optional, but if it is colored, use the blue/silver color-scheme from the blue armor.
>>
>>50227931

Still here, still working on it. Just gotta settle some stuff first before I can continue though.
>>
File: tumblr_nl77qoHJPW1skzkffo1_1280.png (118KB, 228x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl77qoHJPW1skzkffo1_1280.png
118KB, 228x480px
Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.
>>
>>50228432
thanks for waiting, ill try to finish it by tonight (im in PST)
>>
File: Greenflame Arch-Princess.png (3MB, 1971x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Greenflame Arch-Princess.png
3MB, 1971x1150px
I would like to once more request an updated picture of my Infernal Exalted. She's a Slayer-caste, which in Exalted means that she's usually supposed to be a close-combat monster. She has, however, chosen to focus more on Sorcery, and I would love to get her redrawn to represent that change.

She's the character in the center, with four major alterations: first, her armor has been shaped and reformed to be much more form-fitting, while still retaining the ornate look if at all possible. Second, her hair is now much, much longer, flowing out alongside the scraps of her tattered cloak.

Thirdly, she now wears a long, oriental-styled robe like the woman on the left, on top of her armor and beneath the cloak (I know someone else is asking for a woman wearing that, and I wanted to thank that anon because his image is much nicer than the original reference I had for the robe). And finally, she is using the stave-artifact on the right, turning her greatsword into a massive sword-spear (the blade of the sword is roughly as long as the shaft of the staff).

Thank you in advance!
>>
>>50230450

Man I've seen you on like six drawthreads now.

I'm a big HM fan, and I'll second this shit even over my request >>50227886

Also, fuck those dudes when you're playing as Corey.
>>
File: warlock reference.png (2MB, 1384x1125px) Image search: [Google]
warlock reference.png
2MB, 1384x1125px
I'd like to request my warlock for a play-by-post game of 5e. She has the head of the girl in the middle, with the hairstyle of the girl on the upper right. Her skin is fair, her hair is black and her eyes are dark brown.

She's wearing the dress of the girl on the left, beneath the leather armor of the girl in the middle, trimmed with burnished, brass-brushed steel rather than silver.

She also has a large pendant hanging from one of her pauldrons, depicting the heraldry in the bottom-right.

Thank you in advance!
>>
Hey, if anyone wants to do a warhammer 40k related request, I'd like a picture for the PDF soldiers in an Only war Campaign I'm running please. Can be male or female, draw friend's choice. Oh, also the populace drafted to create this PDF are also Caucasian/Asian looking.

I had a related request which was fulfilled around a month ago featuring a planetary governor's daughter from a world with a vitiligo-like skin coloration. Well, these soldiers are from the same planet, so I'd like that skin coloration trait shown please.

Also thanks again to inker for that previous profile picture delivery. The players and I really enjoyed it. A chivalrous crusade is much more fun with a tangible damsel in distress!
>>
File: Carmin.png (6MB, 2675x2291px) Image search: [Google]
Carmin.png
6MB, 2675x2291px
Migrating my request for a picture of my character, Carmin. She has fair skin, dark green eyes and unkempt shoulder-length blonde hair, that she keeps short in the front. She has a slender, fit frame, even though her outfit makes her look bulkier than she is from a distance.

Carmin’s color palette is rather heavy on the red. Her pants are made of dark, wine-red denim, with a row of black laces up the outsides. Her shirt is low-cut and tight-fitting, almost like a corset with three-quarter sleeves and a high collar, made out of bright red lacy fabric. On top of that she wears a long scarf of black lace, clasped at her throat with a large brooch depicting a crescent-moon-and-star design with a missing arm of the star. The ends of the scarf have heavy pendulum blades attached to the fabric.

On top of her clothes, Carmin wears ornate segmented gothic armor (references on the left). She wears greaves in place of boots, as well as a set of cuisses that only cover the front of her legs, held there by black laces such that they look like they’re part of her pants rather than being added on. On her arms she wears segmented pauldrons and vambraces, with partial gauntlets covering the back of her hands and forearms. Her armor is made of lacquered black steel, albeit trimmed and very heavily detailed in gold to the point where it is more golden than black.
>>
File: furry lover spouse reference.jpg (148KB, 1516x542px) Image search: [Google]
furry lover spouse reference.jpg
148KB, 1516x542px
Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.
>>
File: Buff0.jpg (436KB, 540x660px) Image search: [Google]
Buff0.jpg
436KB, 540x660px
>>50229859
some thing like this for his looks if what kind of pose would you like
>>
File: Iron ref.png (938KB, 1233x739px) Image search: [Google]
Iron ref.png
938KB, 1233x739px
Requesting my shadowrunner in gear.
He's a decently tall and, more than decently, buff farmboy turned combat adept. He wears a ballistics mask (Ref. 2) that ends right behind his elven ears, which lets his fucking gorgeous mane of blond hair (Ref. 1) do what it does and bedazzle everyone.
He wears an chemically resistant high collard coat (Ref. 3) and an armor jacket (Ref. 4) under it, with an assortment of smaller pieces of armor covering his arms, legs, and vitals. Most of the armor and clothing are grey or grey-ish, while the coat is black.
From his belt, resting against his thighs, hangs two bandoliers with six grenades in each one, One with smoke grenades and one with stun, not that it matters much.
He's got a silenced Steyr TMP holstered at his hip, the spare magazines are kept in the coat, and a Claymore (Ref. 6) sheathed on his back. (Ref. 5) Also got a notebook and pencil in his coatpocket. You can't hack paper and it's less likely to shock you if the gremlins are about.
>>
>>50230921
So you want a Shadowrun version of Wesley from the Princess Bride?
>>
File: OCBard.jpg (199KB, 1601x932px) Image search: [Google]
OCBard.jpg
199KB, 1601x932px
Requesting my bard for a PF game.

He is a Vishkanya with light green skin and covered with tiny golden scales, patterned not unlike those of a serpent. He is clean shaven and has long, straight, black hair.

He dresses like a fancy pirate with plenty of fancy looking, but fake, jewelry so as to look richer than he is ("gold" and "silver" hair beads, necklaces, bracelets etc). He caries a 3 stringed strumstick which is about 3 feet long to perform with. If you want to draw some geometric wood burned designs onto his strumstick that would be great but otherwise is not necessary.

In our campaign the possession of weapons is illegal so he carries a large ornamental snake "bracelet" on his waist, that actually conceals a hidden rapier folded inside of it. I don't necessarily need him wielding the blade unless you can think of a pose where he is mid drawing it from the sheath, and still showing his strumstick.
>>
>>50231069
You stopped reading at "farmboy" didn't you?
>>
>>50231069
Obviously, why else would anyone make a character?
>>
File: vampcong.jpg (707KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vampcong.jpg
707KB, 1000x1000px
>>50229672

Here you go, anon.
>>
>>50231190
Oh shit you're back! Nice work on that one, I do hope you'll be around for a while.
>>
File: Ark.jpg (569KB, 1852x1574px) Image search: [Google]
Ark.jpg
569KB, 1852x1574px
Requesting a warrior/viking/something.
Pretty much everything is described in the picture, but here is a text version:

Head:
Mohawk (Brown or dark brown colour) haircut a full beard (optionally braided and with those metal things in it). Fiery/orange glowing Eyes and some scars to finish up the face.

Clothing depends on the artist:

1. An open leather jacket/coat(with hood& popped collar) with a chainmail or a cloth shirt below. Then, on the back are, one sword(with scabbard) and an elven curved blade on the other(doesn't need scabbard).
A mace somewhere on the belt and one knife on the other side of it and on the boot(outside).

2.Or just a Leather/cloth coat, also open, with a cloth shirt beneath. then just the sword (on the belt pls) and the boot dagger

the pose would either be with clenched (and burning) fists and looking angry/pissed(you know, with his head leaning forward)
or "come at me bro" pose where he is up for the fight
>>
>>50231190
Fucken gorgious.
>>
>>50231190
Fucking hell that looks great. Hopefully you nab up a couple other requests while you're here not that I'm secretly hoping it's mine, no way not at all.
>>
>>50231190
OR here. Absolutely love it. Saved, saved, a million times saved.
>>
File: Request.png (2MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
2MB, 1400x1400px
Migrating request.

I should note that I'd be okay with the armor and guns just looking like they have detail on them, not necessarily every little detailed carving.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>50231206
>>50231215
>>50231233
>>50231268

Thanks, glad you like. I got one more week of heavy lifting but after that I think I'll be able to be around more often.
>>
>>50231947
>one more week

I really hope I'm not still here in a week, but if so I look forward to seeing more of your work.
>>
>>50227817
>All Your OC's Are Belong To Us

Last thread felt weird as shit, like a whole ton of anons knew each other.
>>
Requesting a skating cavegirl.

Basically like the one in that manga page, but a bit taller, stronger, tougher.

She needs a weapon, and I like the look of that kind of axe, so there it is. But if any drawfag happened to have some kind of repressed fetish with knives or spears, I'm not at all opposed to including either.

Optional:
She could be wearing Jane's costume from the first Weissmüller film. No lewds, please; no magical realm, thank you very much. It's just that I think is a really cool example of what the Hays Code did to all us.

Even more optional:
A few ritual tattoos would be a nice touch. But I'd like them to be small and simple. A dashes-and-dots marking on the chin, maybe some easy pattern on the thighs.
I've included a number of samples (one from ancient Egypt, the others are Berbers), to give some idea of what I have in mind.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day; enjoy your next cuppa.
>>
File: wip.png (89KB, 389x718px) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
89KB, 389x718px
>>50228432
>>50230495
>overestimated myself
heres what ive done so far ill have to keep going tomorrow after classes
>>
I just wanted to say thanks to the Cherorkee anon, thanks a bunch friend!
>>
>>50230866
that pose is pretty much perfect only things i would want changed is the sword would be a bit wider some shaggy long ish hair if thats ok and maybe slightly less wide thighs but their kinda minor not super important changes.
>>
File: 1.png (211KB, 903x853px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
211KB, 903x853px
>>50228833
did a couple pages of sketches for ideation, mapping out values now.
>>
>>50232152
>>50229605

Not your OR but I recognize your stuff, I stalk your tumblr like crazy! Cool to see you here drawing (though my request doesn't fit the stuff you've been trying to do for your portfolio).
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Dwarf proportions are weird to draw.
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (1MB, 2708x3462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
1MB, 2708x3462px
>>50232226
Fug
>>
File: NathaliaEmbryWIP.jpg (133KB, 715x903px) Image search: [Google]
NathaliaEmbryWIP.jpg
133KB, 715x903px
>>50229067
Welp.
My window for working on this shrunk to about an hour and then the program crashed halfway through.
I had hoped to finish it tonight because I'm busy until Wednesday.
But I will be back Wednesday night and hopefully finish this by Thursday morning.
Until then, have a touched up face.
>>
>>50232198
Naw thanks,

Yeah I'm pretty picky with requests, but if you follow my tumblr chances are you know what I'm into.

I've actually been on and off doing /tg/ stuff for years now. I usually only come here when uni isn't bensing me over backwards.
>>
>>50232310
Yeah that's why I know you're doing your combination things like the lava dude and such, I'm after a plain ol' action shot of my paladin.

In any event your stuff is looking great, I try to spread it around whenever you post.
>>
Hi,

Is there any chance someone could do some head-and-shoulders sci fi NPC sketches for me? Just simple lineart would be fine, nothing fancy.

1) An angry young woman smoking a battered old cigarette with her hair in a short bob and a pointy nose.

2) A very average looking young Japanese man, a regular salaryman type with short straight hair, wearing a trucker cap.

3) A grizzled old veteran soldier in a fur-lined winter hat with ear flaps, shades and with scars on his face.

4) A solidly-built, middle-aged African woman with curly hair wearing a radio headset.
>>
>>50232324
Link your request buddy, and which of my tumblr stalkers are you?
>>
>>50232407
>>50227906 and I'll just PM you
>>
>>50232292

Hey, no problem, man. Can't complain about a little delay when I'm getting sweet art for free! I'll just keep floating around the threads.
>>
File: cassini_climate.png (79KB, 504x253px) Image search: [Google]
cassini_climate.png
79KB, 504x253px
Request: Would anybody be willing to draw this map full size (large enough to start drawing borders for countries) while also breaking off the tip of Africa into another large island continent such that it isn't immediately obvious its africa? Minor alterations allowed but I'd like it to keep to generally the same shape.
>>
>>50231992
Looks good!

I can't wait to see the finished product.
>>
Quick question to all drawfriends out there (cause I'm curious).

Which of you have/have not gone to art school and/or are pursuing art as a career?
>>
File: 1479072246841.png (2MB, 3496x2496px) Image search: [Google]
1479072246841.png
2MB, 3496x2496px
Draw the woman in pic related on the left, with the same outfit, or an outfit in the same style, with weathered, dirty and torn clothes. minus the baby.

sitting on the back of the Creature (a "karkadann") on the bottom. If you like, you can redesign the creature somewhat, making it a little less bulky, but thats upon you. its supposed to look like a hybrid between a unicorn and a rhino.

place some provisions, some armory and other travel utensils on the creatures saddle,

the mask on the right should be worn visible on her belt. its supposed to be a trophy. not on her face, please.

The woman is missing one Arm thats hidden beneath an armsleeve, if you can't see it on the picture.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>50233503
>>50227613
>>
>>50233521
yeah but that wasn't very good
>>
>>50233532
Eat your cake faggot
>>
>>50233503
Read the rules, if you aren't satisfied wait a couple of threads.
>>
File: cake.gif (920KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
cake.gif
920KB, 450x325px
>>50233539
dut i don wanna
>>
>>50233532
I don't think you're even the OR :^)
>>
>>50232152
Sooooo excited!
>>
>>50232198
>>50232152
mind sharing that tumblr?
>>
>>50234590
I'm the first anon, not the artist, but his tumblr is http://ayelmayo.tumblr.com
>>
>>50234624
ty
>>
>>50230258
A Neogi named Slickback?
>>
>>50234789
or her
wew, this is looking amazing, and i'm going to put his last name to be slickback, thanks for reminding me of that, and thanks for the drawing :D
>>
>>50235154
Alright, I'll color it when I get home.
For real this time
>>
>>50235176
much love, my players are going to love this npc
>>
>>50230341
Glad to see your here anon.
It's the holidays so take your time.
>>
>>50233259
Might as well use this fucking tag.

Nah, never been to an art school. Took a basic acrylics class during college, found it to be a waste of time (my college had a terrible art program). I'm self taught. I do really wish I could go to artschool, but I just don't have the money. Besides, artists generally make shit money. So I'd be going 60k+ into debt with very slow returns. So I took a degree in CS instead.

Currently, art is a hobby for me. If I ever get god enough to start doing it full time, tho...I'll drop software engineering in a heartbeat, despite how much I love being rich.
>>
>>50235534
I don't recognize your tag. What art have you done?
>>
>>50235728
I did OP pic
>>
>>50235534
Didn't Catzilla used to get called that a lot?
>>
>>50236018
She was Tracezilla after she got outed, though she never fully owned up to it
>>
>>50236018
Tracey or Tracezilla, yeah, but she was a MUCH worse offender. Tracing can be a fine way to practice new shapes and the like, but what she was doing was literally just finding a picture that matched somewhat and offering a tracing of that with maybe a tattoo or something tacked on.
>>
>>50236129
And then lying about it despite overlays being posted as proof.
>>
Could I be a bother, and get a drawfriend to tackle this?

A trooper in red Victorian Uniform
With embellishments of the SGC style on the right
Armed with the Martini lazer rifle
Accompanied by the baseball/apple sized orb?
>>
File: Stargate 1888 trooper.png (1MB, 1866x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Stargate 1888 trooper.png
1MB, 1866x1126px
>>50236175
>fogetting the fecking image
>this year of her reign, 1888+118 years
>>
>>50235820
Did you trace it?
>>
>>50236309
>he asked, of the Anon calling himself Tracer

Fucking guess, anon.
>>
>>50236309
No
>>
>>50236430
I'm calling myself Tracer ironically, because some anons called me that. It was an easy way to identify myself. I have traced a total of 4 pictures in my last 12 years of life.
>>
>>50236430
>>50236309
He posted his notebook sketch as a WIP last thread faggots
>>
>>50228856
what the fuck is with that amount of lumbar rotation
>>
File: 5345345.jpg (258KB, 758x1163px) Image search: [Google]
5345345.jpg
258KB, 758x1163px
>>50202640
>>
File: guitarist bbeg.png (507KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
guitarist bbeg.png
507KB, 800x690px
Migrating

Hello drawfriends,
i'd like to request the BBEG of my current pf campaign. Bit of backstory in case someone picks it up and wanna add some personal touches: my fella is a undying wanderer, which was slain in a battle centuries ago, but fortunately for him, while he was bleeding out his strong desire for battle and music did catch the attention of a spirit of desire; seeing how strong was his lust for these two things, he gave him a second chance. He was granted semi-immortality in order to pursues these things he loved so much, but those two only, anything else would have never brought him comfort or entertainment.

Pic related has most information about him, i leave up to the artist whichever pose is better for him, either welcoming the party with a wide grin and open arms, or playing the guitar while sitting on a roof. Any kind of trouser is fine, didnt find anything to my liking.

Thanks for your time.
>>
>>50229082
>if I may
no you may not
>>
>>50238063
HAHAHA HAHA OH MAN, ANON fuck off.
>>
File: laughing_waifus.jpg (505KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_waifus.jpg
505KB, 1000x893px
>>50227817
Requesting the two characters in pic related bundled up in a soft blanket together holding a cup of hot chocolate with a peppermint stick in the hot chocolate.
>>
>>50238063

Alright, Friend. I'll keep asking none the less.

>>50238133

It's alright, Friend. It's just how some people get their kicks.
>>
File: 46465131.jpg (89KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
46465131.jpg
89KB, 488x516px
>>50238133
THIS IS THE THREAD POLICE

WE ARE OFFICIALLY DENYING YOUR REQUEST, PLEASE DISPERSE PEACEFULLY
>>
Fuck, it begins again....
>>
File: 1441980392304.jpg (280KB, 877x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441980392304.jpg
280KB, 877x640px
>>50237105
I'm not the OR, but I think a falx is held two-handed, or at least with the curve pointing away form the wielder. Still a really cool pic that I will save myself.
>>
>>50228833
hey, can I get that center image maybe even the artist's name if you got it?
>>
>>50227850
this is some furry lame shit dude
>you basically want a orc with big ears and a furry tail
>>
>>50227888
hawk and chic from bobs burgers
>>
>>50238699
so, basically, you only ever run humans in your games then?

You didn't even read the fucking request. No tail.
>>
>>50238848
tiefling
>describes an orc with tiny arms
weeb detected.
>>
Hello. I'm looking for an artist who would do a commission for me, specifically, I'd need the picture of an entire PC party (7 characters all in all). Payment can be discussed.
Details to follow, if you're interested.

Hopefully this is the right place to ask for this.
>>
>>50239053
You do realize that not every tiefling is horns/tail/hooves, right? Even in their origins from planescape, tieflings are meant to be as varied as their parentage. He made a request including a reference for the demon the heritage comes from. Plus, it's missing the vast majority of orcish influences and points, such as muscles, green skin, yellow eyes, shamanistic tribal settlement (it's a fucking alchemist).

Literally the only thing that fits "orc" in that entire request is "big teeth" and it's fangs rather than tusks.

Also, Ad Hominem. Make a case rather than insulting the other person. It just makes you look like an idiot that can't back up what they're saying.
>>
>>50239213
How much moneh we talkin?
>>
>>50238624
Wops. I knew that, but somehow I forgot. Ended up treating it like a giant knife.
>>
>>50239235
Depends on the quality of the work. Let's say the current upper limit is, say, 30-40€. If I like your style, possibly more.
>>
>>50239235
Not exactly something you talk about in public. Only the opposite situation works that way kinda.
>>
>>50239293
How detailed are the character designs?
>>
>>50239293
>7 characters
>upper limit is 40 euro
M8 ur laffin
>>
>>50227896
Daily bump
>>
>>50239320
Well, the RPG in question has been going on for more than a year, so I've got plenty of info on how the characters look.

Although I'm assuming you were asking specifically about the technical side of drawing the characters, correct?

While I've got no pictures ('cept for one) on how the characters look, I do have miniatures that are -relatively- faithful to how they're supposed to look like.
>>
>>50229605
How large do you usually make your canvases? I'm trying to get a feel for how big professionals usually make canvases for min/maxed detail and size.
>>
>>50239329
Flexible. We start low, and we'll see where we end up.
>>
>>50239293
hahaha
are you fucking retarded?

be ready to pay no less than 10-15 euro PER CHARACTER as a standard.

maybe if it's shit quality and the guy is nice you can get MAYBE a 7 character drawing done for 55 Euro.
>>
>>50239409
As I've said. I'm flexible. Better to start low and we'll see where we end up. Bartering is still a skill people have.
>>
>>50239409
Good job monkey. You were real useful.
>>
>>50239409

55 Euros for 7 characters would be shit quality indeed

That's how much a normal full colour one character illustration costs, heck that's even way low end hobbyist tier.

if you truly want a good 7 character full colour piece you are looking at hundreds of euros
>>
>>50239504
Possibly so. If it's really good, I would probably be okay with parting with more cash, even in the hundreds. Technically speaking, it's 5 people + two robots, which are really minor pieces, so who knows where the price would end up.
>>
File: IMG_2305.jpg (80KB, 638x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2305.jpg
80KB, 638x598px
>>50239329
>€40

I don't even do commissions atm, but bro, you'd be looking at like 30-60 AUD per character from even mediocre artists.
>>
requesting this character trying to look cute in a dress.
>>
>>50239467
you don't start a barter at less than half of the average cost.

maybe you should learn the value of the service you wish to purchase before lowballing like a mother fucker aye?
>>
>>50239467
Listen brah. This really isn't the place for this, but I could give you some pointers.

First of all - know what you want. Figure out what kind of quality you want. What is in your head when you imagine those characters drawn?
Alright so now you gotta find an artist to do it. Plenty of ways to do that.
Maybe you like one of the artists that do requests in these draw threads. Simple, just ask them if they do commissions and for how much.
Another option is to go on deviantart or tumblr and search for fantasy characters or whatever it is that you want. Contact those artists and ask if they do commissions.
You could also just google search for artists who do D&D characters.
>>
>>50239467
Also research prices. Someone could meet you at your price but don't expect great quality.
>>
>>50239720
>>50239680
Figured this was the place to ask, apparently I've pissed some people off by lowballing.
I appologise if I've started my search in the wrong place.

Thanks for being helpful. I'll look into it.
>>
File: Psyker Reference Image.png (3MB, 1852x1324px) Image search: [Google]
Psyker Reference Image.png
3MB, 1852x1324px
Hello drawthread, I would like to request a drawing of my Sanctioned Psyker for a game of 1e Dark Heresy.

She's a biomancer, but aside from that I think all the important information should be in the reference image. Thank you in advance!
>>
>>50239773
It's fine to ask about commissions, but not to turn the thread into a discussion about prices.
You got nothing to apologize for. You just got attacked by a bunch of insecure artists.
>>
File: zaela.png (670KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
zaela.png
670KB, 1000x750px
Humbly requesting my pf character, get to play her again after a series of unfortunate events.
>>
File: ursa_by_taziobettin-d9diamn.jpg (174KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
ursa_by_taziobettin-d9diamn.jpg
174KB, 1024x765px
They say persistance is the way how those threads work. I don't believe it, but I would like to be remembered after getting the initial "will look at this later" answer.

I would really like some witcheress. No fucking Ciri-wannabe, but actual professional monster-slaying mutant. A really ugly butch, but still visibly female, in leather jacket, sword in hand, looking at mangled carcass left by something. Scarred face, very light hair (or outright white), slitted pupils and having a tired, bored look of her face, the "I've seen this so many times I no longer give a fuck" expression.
The pic-related is something close to what I would like, but obviously I do not want a half-orc merc.
>>
>>50239920
>insecure artists
>if I insult them, it'll make them seem less justified
>>
>>50239920
i was unaware insecure artists meant = basic knowledge of commissions.
>>
>>50237105
>>50239254

OR here. >>50238624 is right about the falx, but the picture is still really good to the point I don't even care. Great work.
>>
>>50240392
Thanks, bud!
>>
>>50239848
Do you have a source on that revolver?
>>
File: Some gal.png (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Some gal.png
1MB, 2000x1500px
>>50233503
Before I go further, is this roughly along the lines of what you want?
>>
File: 10.jpg (201KB, 1554x1000px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
201KB, 1554x1000px
>>50240460
It's The Last Word, from Destiny
>>
>>50240753
It's good. I like that.
>>
>>50227883
>>50227883
>>50227883
Daily bump.
>>
>>50228047
two hours early but...
BUMP
>>
>>50239213
>>50239293
Now see, I'm cheap and I'd do a quick sketch for 5, the kind paid artists do for free at conventions.
So 30-40 for 7 put together isn't unreasonable to me, but then you're paying 40 for 5 quality.
Which you may not want.

$1 tacos is a good deal, but spending $40 on cheap tacos seems like a waste.
But each to their own.

>>50239680
Actually, just this.
I probably shouldn't continue to shit up the thread by even posting this, but it's already typed...
>>
how do you guys make those collages
>>
>>50241636
With paint. Just cut and paste from different things onto a white background.
>>
>>50241636
Ms paint, a few slaves, some goat sacrifices.

You'll get the hang of it.
>>
Requesting a knight, but he must be made with macaroni art, crayons OR finger painting.
>>
File: Prime 3.0.png (782KB, 1296x1567px) Image search: [Google]
Prime 3.0.png
782KB, 1296x1567px
Requesting This golem ill describe below

ok to sum it up in this quest im in our group has managed to gather the resources and skills together to make 2 10Meter/32Foot tall golems that were a shoutout to liberty prime from fallout.

First one got destroyed in a duel with a demon
Second one is in the hands of orcish allies.

Were now in the process of making a third one which will have a huge demonic sword in one hand and a tower shield with the symbol of a dragons skull on it in the other.
The general style of the third one is a roman aesthetic
I included pictures for reference to the parts mention so I hope that helps.
>>
File: You gotta say the whole thing.png (436KB, 703x843px) Image search: [Google]
You gotta say the whole thing.png
436KB, 703x843px
>>50230258
>>50235210
Wasn't complete without gator-tipped tibiae. No pimp's complete without the gators.
>>
I'm requesting a sigil for a project I'm part of.
I'd like this symbol, black, on a green hawk's wing
>>
>>50242458
u got it
>>
File: heresy.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>50242458
Whoops
>>
Requesting a beautiful elven princess preparing to make love to the brave knight who saved her kingdom
>>
Anyone have a light, single character request they don't mind getting cranked out real quick? I just feel like drawing something
>>
>>50242524
>>50241864
>>
>>50242524
It'd help if we knew how well you draw because a lot of people come here with unrealistic expectations.
>>
>>50242552
I was thinking something I could do with my tablet because I don't have any macaroni
>>
>>50242524
Sure!

The item I'd like is my Paladin's Holy Symbol.

>It was a lovely piece of art, a chunk of tin embossed with platinum, with a small steel chain run through it, in the shape of a pair of wide open eyes in a circle, with an open pair of wings behind it.
>>
>>50242648
>single character
>requests a symbol
>>
>>50242673
Yeah, I noticed that.

Oh well. He will be wearing it on his character.
>>
>>50227931
24 hour bump
>>
>>50242561
I'm dece I think. I just want to do a quick drawing, not commission-tier art like some others deliver.
>>
>>50242772
anon pls >>50238173
>>
>>50242458
>>50242474
>I'd like this symbol, black, on a green hawk's wing
>>
File: tom cruise laughing.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tom cruise laughing.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>50242898
I'm not even mad
>>
>>50242898

"We will destroy the falth emperor and bring chaoth to the galakthy."
>>
>>50242940
But seriously, can somebody make a sigil of a black Star of Chaos on a Green wing?
>>
>>50242942
>>50242898
Is Tyson Khorne or Slannesh?

He is a convicted rapist.

> I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot
>>
File: REQ.jpg (294KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
REQ.jpg
294KB, 1600x900px
Requesting a female elf with a facemask and wears a hood, also sport a sick pair of renaissance sunglasses that doubles a reading glasses
>>
>>50228327
24 hours bump.
>>
Been away from the drawthreads for about a year - when did the pix stop and the cancer set in?
Also, /r/ing your baddest villain - I need a bigbad, anything will do.
>>
>>50243229
Don't even pretend like it's anything new.
>>
>>50242333
it is beautiful, thank you, much love
>>
Requesting this girl dressed in party clothes sitting down at a bar or table looking particularly uninterested
>>
>>50243609
I prefer her as she is.
>>
>>50243237
Fair enuf; but the drawthreads still had more art in them than this one does (granted, today may just be a bad day). There was a time when you had to keep a close eye on them to make sure they didn't reach limit and disappear into the archives. This thing's gone on for two days now.
>>
>>50243811
Baddest is somewhat subjective, so I am making you a short list of the top 5 worst villains I have. In a moment I’ll give it to you.
>>
>>50243840
Cool, drawfriend! And thanks!
>>
>>50243811
You sound like you've been spoiled by awesomeness.
It varies.
Some threads have dozens of awesome deliveries, some have barely any.
Ebb and flow man.
Back in the day, threads were only made by an artist if they were active.
Now, they're always up as place-holders for requests and anchors for slower artists like me.

Either way though, threads lasting longer is generally a good sign, it usually indicates a decided lack of constant shitposting.
>>
>>50243980
nc words my dude

meanwhile im just sitting here waiting for someone to suprise me
>>
>>50229175
bump
>>
>>50243980
>spoiled by awesomeness
I-i think you nailed it, drawfriend. I don't frequent here unless I need a pic I can't find.
I will stop shitting up your thread! Carry on.
>>
File: ZaelaSketch.jpg (181KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ZaelaSketch.jpg
181KB, 800x600px
>>50239941
Working on this one!
>>
I'm not promising full pictures or anything, but I'm gonna do a night of pose sketching and I don't really want to skim the whole thread for requests.

Link me to some cool ones and I'll see what I can do, I'm working on some new style stuff.
>>
>>50244265
>>50238173
>>
>>50229082

24 hour bump
>>
>>50244265
>>50236188
>>
>>50243899
Gonna be 4 instead of 5, but this is it.

http://pastebin.com/khtDqEZH

Set to be gone in 1 week.
>>
File: Violet 'Stormrider' Olson.png (553KB, 846x965px) Image search: [Google]
Violet 'Stormrider' Olson.png
553KB, 846x965px
Could I request my elf cowgirl in a dynamic action scene?

>old west/fantasy world setting.
>She is a robin hood style outlaw, steal from the rich to help feed the poor.
>Horse is a buckskin, tan body with a black tail, mane, and forelock

Thanks a bunch and feel free to ask about the setting for any additional ideas for the drawing.
>>
File: 1350082517.jeeves_feril.png (341KB, 698x775px) Image search: [Google]
1350082517.jeeves_feril.png
341KB, 698x775px
Just fuck me up, senpai.

A goblin I made for goblin business.

Requesting either artistic freedom, barmaid-ing or general tinkers.
>>
File: some villainous devil.png (211KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
some villainous devil.png
211KB, 590x700px
>>50243229
I'm tired, here's something I doodled before bed.
>>
>>50244042
>nc words
Thank you
"Nut crunch words", am I translating that right?

>>50244081
>I don't frequent here unless I need a pic I can't find.
I have perused every /tg/ drawthread in at least the last two years.
I've seen some shit.
Can't tell you how many OP images came from our Drawfriends.

>>50227817
Btw, the OP image was one of the most surprisingly amazing work I've seen in a long while.
Of course, I'm no longer surprised when our regulars churn out great works.
>>
>>50244748
I can work with this - thanks! Given the fact he does NOT have weak legs, I'm thinking a dwarven big bad - cool, never had a dwarf villain before....
>>
>>50244895
Yeah, i watched the progression of op's pic last thread. Impressive.
>>
>>50244909
Did you see this? >>50244637

Not 100% its what you, but you said give you the best of the baddest I had on hand.
>>
>>50244934
Yes, thanks! i am thinking of some uses for them as well. Awesome.
>>
>>50244984
They bad enough? I don't want to bump this thread into oblivion, I'm just curious what you have in mind. If you feel like sharing please do, but this is the last time I'm commenting in this thread. It wouldn't be fair if the thread got bumped to pruned because of us talking before the anons got their art.
>>
File: 1478750771500.png (268KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
1478750771500.png
268KB, 800x690px
anchoring for knightanon.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-15+at+04.27.11).jpg (130KB, 717x1040px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-15+at+04.27.11).jpg
130KB, 717x1040px
>>50227850
I'll give a shot colouring it later.
>>
>>50229762
Bumping.
>>
>>50227886

Bumping my own shit.
>>
>>50228112
Bumping with a suggestion:
Her practicing with the sword with a dummy.
>>
>>50228563
Bump.
>>
File: mentors refference.jpg (74KB, 528x436px) Image search: [Google]
mentors refference.jpg
74KB, 528x436px
Requesting a male elf and a female human official tutoring or mentoring a pre-teen noble girl, as in both of them reading a few books and historical texts to her.

The human female official is wearing the uniform in the left and the male elf would look like the one in the right. The pre-teen noble girl is human by the way
>>
>>50245157
OR here, that is absolutely amazing. thank you.

Can't wait to see her in color.
>>
>>50228472
Oh uh bump! I was in a food coma yesterday, was it worth it? fuck no but it tasted so damn good.
>>
>>50227888
Bump!
>>
>>50229318
bumping please.
>>
File: fightertg.jpg (220KB, 1200x1533px) Image search: [Google]
fightertg.jpg
220KB, 1200x1533px
>>50233196
>>
File: 1437574565840.jpg (24KB, 230x268px) Image search: [Google]
1437574565840.jpg
24KB, 230x268px
>waiting 20 more hours to bump

>>
>>50246128
Calm your shit, some people have been waiting weeks already.
>>
>>50246146
>implying im not one of those people
>implying i'm furiously holding breaths for this

ill calm down once i get to bump in 20 hours
>>
>>50246199
If you've been waiting that long already, another 20 hours should be easy.
>>
>>50246207
oh mon cher, the thrill of your request suddenly gets fulfilled is hardly containable along with the satisfaction of bumping within seconds after 24 hours.
>>
File: fungalgorilla.png (2MB, 1548x950px) Image search: [Google]
fungalgorilla.png
2MB, 1548x950px
So I'm looking for someone to draw a gorilla with mushroom/fungal features. Mushroom hat similar to Breloom (the green pokemon on the right) with how its attached. I'd prefer if it had the shell design of Parasect a little more too. The eyes should be completely blank like Parasect also.

Small mushrooms and grass growing on the rest of the body, preferably alot going down all the way down its back, similar to the Saprolings (mushroom shits in the bottom left)

I'd be fine with just a black and white sketch, hopefully I described it well enough
>>
>>50246222

you're one of those spergs I keep hearing about. let me guess your request is also waifushit?
>>
>>50246249
maybe.
probably.
possibly.
most likely.
sort of.
kinda.
not denying it.
yes.
>>
File: shitto.jpg (82KB, 599x522px) Image search: [Google]
shitto.jpg
82KB, 599x522px
>>50246281
>>
>>50246304

ok...
>>
File: Hope For The Imperium.png (340KB, 1440x818px) Image search: [Google]
Hope For The Imperium.png
340KB, 1440x818px
A quick and dirty WIP for the Astartes OR. I'm gonna work on this more during the week. I liked your Astartes so much I figured he deserved much a better scene
>>
>>50231382
boomp
>>
>>50244136
OR here, thanks for picking it up drawfriend!
>>
>>50230921
Bumping Not!Wesley.
>>
>>50228447
Bump
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-15+at+03.43.09).jpg (14KB, 223x208px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-15+at+03.43.09).jpg
14KB, 223x208px
>>50233259
no art school, but i do want to pursue art as a career. just got to build up a folio and do a lil bit of networking.
>>
>>50239848
oh dang, i really like this idea. I'll have a crack. Keep an eye out for some fucking filthy WIP's!
>>
>>50233259
I'm pursuing art as a career, and I usually hover around these and other drawthreads so that I can build up my skills/portfolio(I kinda suck at painting digitally, even with my best stuff). I'm not gonna go to and art school(thy're usually pretty sketchy) but SJSU has a great illustration program, that's where I'm gonna be going.
>>
>>50239848
>>50246588

also are both her hands robo hands?
>>
>>50239920
>I'm impatient and call artists insecure if they don't take my requests or request the amount I can't afford because I still live off of mommy and daddy's paychecks.
:^)
>>
>>50233259
not going to school for art but am in school, but will pursue art as a career

>>50246600
oh hey im in sjsu
>>
>>50246626
Am I right? Is the illustration/animation program good? Or am I on the wrong track?
>>
File: Hold the fuck up.jpg (109KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hold the fuck up.jpg
109KB, 679x960px
Delivering the "hold the fuck up" space marine request from last thread
>>
File: cherry.png (954KB, 1280x2133px) Image search: [Google]
cherry.png
954KB, 1280x2133px
My current character pretty much looks just like this. Requesting her excitedly using whip of spiders please.
>>
>>50246642
it's good for the price from what i've seen so far

im only in my second year here, and i have a lot of friends in the program but honestly some of the people in the program aren't the best (yet?). this is partly because sjsu is a state school and doesnt require a portfolio review for entrance, which is a double edged sword.

It's really going to be how much practice you put in, as there are people here who are definitely at a decent skill level. it's kind of a mixed bag

the networking opportunities are pretty cool, though. blizzard recently came to give a talk and they even reviewed some of the upperclassmen's portfolios and gave some interviews which im super jealous about.
>>
File: BorealeLolreale.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BorealeLolreale.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
>>50246688
Thats fucking neat! Well, I'm at Canada College rn, and I practice 3-5 hours a day, so I hope that by the time I'm at SJSU I'll be skilled enough to maybe hook an interviewer's interest.
>>
>>50233259
>gone to art school
I actually have a BFA, but I am a sculpter.
I've considered doing a sculpting thread, similar to a drawthread only I whip off quick sculptures, but pics of modeling clay kinda suck for picking up detail.

>pursuing art as a career
I have no career and am just trying to survive.
I have an idea of using my 2d art as promotion for my writing, but I have to hone my execution of it before I put it out there.
>>
File: IMG_0660.jpg (36KB, 358x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0660.jpg
36KB, 358x264px
Requesting a daemonette and a night goblin fighting each other
>>
>>50246703
im gonna keep at it too, maybe we'll be rivals
best of luck!
>>
>>50246729

what kind of anime level shit
>>
>>50246743
i LIVE off of shitty shonen anime
>>
>>50246703
Friend of mine did a Fine Arts degree here at York and landed a job at Big Viking.
Another friend did the creative writing degree and was with the Capcom mobile (Beeline Interactive) 8 years till they shut down 2 weeks ago.
>>
File: wood elf request.jpg (3MB, 4032x1811px) Image search: [Google]
wood elf request.jpg
3MB, 4032x1811px
Requesting:

A dark elf rogue/ranger mix, his reference picture shows his face/hair/war paint. His normal clothes (in the middle) are worn underneath his chest rig (homemade out of leather hides and small thin plates of metal secured to the setup). His small axe hangs loosely from a loop in the armor on the right side.

He wears plain trousers tucked into some thick cuffed leather boots, and carries a shortbow on his back.

Please and thanks, if I left any details out that you'd like to know, feel free to ask. I hope the request is fun to do.
>>
I would like to know if anybody would like to draw a Techpriest of mine. i can post a reference picture if anybody does want to.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-15+at+09.51.22).jpg (102KB, 595x693px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-15+at+09.51.22).jpg
102KB, 595x693px
>>50246605
roughest of the rough sketches
>>
>>50246961
Just post the reference and wait like everyone else, why do people do this?
>>
File: hunter-7.jpg (1MB, 1278x2087px) Image search: [Google]
hunter-7.jpg
1MB, 1278x2087px
>>50233259
I study full time as an industrial design student.

Looking to get into the entertainment industry, a few of my friends are already working for marvel, i just need to catch up.
>>
>>50246963
Not him, but just as a minor critique the head/neck seem a tad large, especially compared to how thin the arms are. It looks good, just thought you'd want to know that.
>>
File: 2.png (543KB, 651x809px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
543KB, 651x809px
one sec i gotta remember how to paint heads
>>
>>50247196
What do you mean, that's perfect
>>
>>50235534
Anon, take a look at the other peeps who relied at that post. They all desire to pursue art as a career. If you did OP pick in a day, and you HAVEN'T done art school, you should seriously go. Because you could become really fucking good with some instructions. You should go for it. Don't let your dreams be memes.
>>
>>50246661
I must have missed that request, but it looks good anon
>>
>>50247196
>he doesn't want to paint blob the figher
>>
>>50247196
is it me or is that blob person doing the CIA pose.
>>
>>50247241
but are they gonna make it anon...i dont think so...
>>
>>50247469
Here's your reply.
>>
>>50247384
Quite observant for a drawthread lurker.
>>
>>50247175
oh defs, theres a layer underneath thats opaque with the neck, the top ones sort the shape of the collar of the cloak sort of thing. but thanks, always appreciate c/c :)
>>
>>50247384
You're a big knight, for you
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 580x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 580x672px
Been busy the past couple days and forgot to keep posting an anchor. You still around drawfriend?
>>
>>50247971
No.
>>
>>50246124
Looks fantastic!

Thanks anon!
>>
>>50247665
NP
>>
>>50246963
OR here, neither of her hands are robot hands, I did not notice that the glove reference was robotic, my bad.

Anon wasn't wrong, though, her head, neck and arguably torso are a little bulky compared to her arms.
>>
Requesting the red star on his chest turned into a red x and the Mask turned into a red domino mask.
>>
>>50247196

kek
>>
>>50238173
bump
>>
>>50246963
OR here again, with a couple additional requests - feel free to turn me down. The pistol is supposed to be a Hand Cannon, would you be willing to enlarge it?

And similarly, could you make her bun larger and more obvious, perhaps with a few strands of hair escaping from her bangs?
>>
>>50230054
34 hour bump
>>
File: BikerArtwork.png (345KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BikerArtwork.png
345KB, 500x500px
Requesting a picture of a Biker like pic related but with...

a sawed off KS-23 slung over his shoulder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KS-23

AND
a Morningstar in his hand(s)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_star_(weapon)
>>
>>50246124
Fucking nice
>>
>>50245157
I heard you work with just a mouse, is that true?
>>
New thread, sorry about my klutz thumbs misspelling the edition.

>>50249971
>>50249971
>>
>>50248011
you're welcome

>>50249677
thanks
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 108

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.