[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Sir Knight Editiom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 130

File: 1479155747736.jpg (230KB, 758x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1479155747736.jpg
230KB, 758x1163px
Last time, on /tg/ draw thread: >>50227817

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT
>Does anyone even read this?

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Sable.jpg (130KB, 717x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Sable.jpg
130KB, 717x1040px
Anchoring this here for Ramen, since he said he intends to color it.
>>
File: Request.png (2MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
2MB, 1400x1400px
>>50249971
Migrating request.

I should note that I'd be okay with the armor and guns just looking like they have detail on them, not necessarily every little detailed carving.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1479092562895.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1479092562895.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>50249971
Reposting.

Requesting the character on the left dropping down through the air in a pose similar to the middle picture doesn't have to be exact at all, delivering a lightning-themed smite with the two-handed sword shown on the right.

Please and thanks, anons.
>>
File: Iron ref.png (938KB, 1233x739px) Image search: [Google]
Iron ref.png
938KB, 1233x739px
Reposting my shadowrunner in gear.
He's a decently tall and, more than decently, buff farmboy turned combat adept. He wears a ballistics mask (Ref. 2) that ends right behind his elven ears, which lets his fucking gorgeous mane of dirty blond hair (Ref. 1) do what it does and bedazzle everyone.
He wears an chemically resistant high collard coat (Ref. 3) and an armor jacket (Ref. 4) under it, with sets of Securetech PPP armor covering his arms, legs, and vitals. Most of the armor and clothing are grey or grey-ish, while the coat is black.
From his belt, resting against his thighs, hangs two bandoliers with six grenades in each one, One with smoke grenades and one with stun, not that it matters much.
He's got a silenced Steyr TMP holstered at his hip, the spare magazines are kept in the coat, and a Claymore (Ref. 6) sheathed on his back. (Ref. 5) Also got a notebook and pencil in his coatpocket. You can't hack paper and it's less likely to shock you if the gremlins are about.
>>
File: CoC.jpg (130KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CoC.jpg
130KB, 800x800px
Requesting a drawing of my CoC character. He has grey hair and should be holding a 12-gauge shotgun at his side with a cavalry saber sheathed at his hip. In his hand he's examining the cover of an old book that appears to be written in some old ancient text on the front.
>>
Do I have to wait 24 hours to bump a request from the previous thread
>>
>>50250152
Nah. If it's a new thread, do a full repost. People don't look at the old threads unless they're searching for something specific, so to get your request fulfilled, "migrating" it to a new thread is the way to do it, regardless of the bump timer.
>>
>>50249971
Can I get a robed, horned kenku with golden jewlery (bangles, necklaces, etc) with a white yew quarterstaff with golden caps, and assorted collections of throwing weapons sheathed under it's long cloak? Thrown weapons could be an assortment of knives, kukris, maybe a javelin or two.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 580x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 580x672px
>>
File: Greenflame Arch-Princess.png (3MB, 1971x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Greenflame Arch-Princess.png
3MB, 1971x1150px
I would like to once more request an updated picture of my Infernal Exalted. She's a Slayer-caste, which in Exalted means that she's usually supposed to be a close-combat monster. She has, however, chosen to focus more on Sorcery, and I would love to get her redrawn to represent that change.

She's the character in the center, with four major alterations: first, her armor has been shaped and reformed to be much more form-fitting, while still retaining the ornate look if at all possible. Second, her hair is now much, much longer, flowing out alongside the scraps of her tattered cloak.

Thirdly, she now wears a long, oriental-styled robe like the woman on the left, on top of her armor and beneath the cloak (I know someone else is asking for a woman wearing that, and I wanted to thank that anon because his image is much nicer than the original reference I had for the robe). And finally, she is using the stave-artifact on the right, turning her greatsword into a massive sword-spear (the blade of the sword is roughly as long as the shaft of the staff).

Thank you in advance!
>>
>>50250223
Er, shoot, forgot to paste what I was going to say into the chat window.

Been busy the past couple days and forgot to keep posting an anchor. You still around drawfriend?
>>
>>50249971
Aww yus, my delivery gets front page!
>>
File: Psyker Reference Image.png (3MB, 1852x1324px) Image search: [Google]
Psyker Reference Image.png
3MB, 1852x1324px
Anchoring my psyker request for Cocotech.
>>
File: dark elf request.jpg (3MB, 4032x1811px) Image search: [Google]
dark elf request.jpg
3MB, 4032x1811px
>>50249971
Requesting:

A dark elf rogue/ranger mix, his reference picture shows his face/hair/war paint. His normal clothes (in the middle) are worn underneath his chest rig (homemade out of leather hides and small thin plates of metal secured to the setup). His small axe hangs loosely from a loop in the armor on the right side.

He wears plain trousers tucked into some thick cuffed leather boots, and carries a shortbow on his back.

Please and thanks, if I left any details out that you'd like to know, feel free to ask. I hope the request is fun to do.
>>
File: IMG_0563.png (782KB, 1296x1567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0563.png
782KB, 1296x1567px
>>50249971
Requesting This golem ill describe below

ok to sum it up in this quest im in our group has managed to gather the resources and skills together to make 2 10Meter/32Foot tall golems that were a shoutout to liberty prime from fallout.

First one got destroyed in a duel with a demon
Second one is in the hands of orcish allies.

Were now in the process of making a third one which will have a huge demonic sword in one hand and a tower shield with the symbol of a dragons skull on it in the other.
The general style of the third one is a roman aesthetic
I included pictures for reference to the parts mention so I hope that helps.
>>
File: Carmin.png (6MB, 2675x2291px) Image search: [Google]
Carmin.png
6MB, 2675x2291px
Migrating my request for a picture of my character, Carmin. She has fair skin, dark green eyes and unkempt shoulder-length blonde hair, that she keeps short in the front. She has a slender, fit frame, even though her outfit makes her look bulkier than she is from a distance.

Carmin’s color palette is rather heavy on the red. Her pants are made of dark, wine-red denim, with a row of black laces up the outsides. Her shirt is low-cut and tight-fitting, almost like a corset with three-quarter sleeves and a high collar, made out of bright red lacy fabric. On top of that she wears a long scarf of black lace, clasped at her throat with a large brooch depicting a crescent-moon-and-star design with a missing arm of the star. The ends of the scarf have heavy pendulum blades attached to the fabric.

On top of her clothes, Carmin wears ornate segmented gothic armor (references on the left). She wears greaves in place of boots, as well as a set of cuisses that only cover the front of her legs, held there by black laces such that they look like they’re part of her pants rather than being added on. On her arms she wears segmented pauldrons and vambraces, with partial gauntlets covering the back of her hands and forearms. Her armor is made of lacquered black steel, albeit trimmed and very heavily detailed in gold to the point where it is more golden than black.
>>
File: Hotline Miami Biker.jpg (57KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
Hotline Miami Biker.jpg
57KB, 500x714px
>>50249644

Requesting a picture of a Biker similar to pic related but with...

a sawed off KS-23 slung over his shoulder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KS-23

AND
a Morningstar in his hand(s)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_star_(weapon)
>>
File: warlock reference.png (2MB, 1384x1125px) Image search: [Google]
warlock reference.png
2MB, 1384x1125px
I'd like to request my warlock for a play-by-post game of 5e. She has the head of the girl in the middle, with the hairstyle of the girl on the upper right. Her skin is fair, her hair is black and her eyes are dark brown.

She's wearing the dress of the girl on the left, beneath the leather armor of the girl in the middle, trimmed with burnished, brass-brushed steel rather than silver.

She also has a large pendant hanging from one of her pauldrons, depicting the heraldry in the bottom-right.
>>
>>50250238
Yeah, just been dealing with life stuff.
>>
File: The Mentor.png (1MB, 1255x871px) Image search: [Google]
The Mentor.png
1MB, 1255x871px
Requesting an older fellow, with dark hair that is showing signs of turning gray, and blue eyes wearing a sleeveless tunic, and shorts
He has mechanical arms and legs. They are very militaristic looking, like they were built for combat.
Hes sitting on a bed looking like he just had a bad nights sleep.
>>
File: mars elf.jpg (530KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mars elf.jpg
530KB, 1148x1148px
Requesting a streetfight with two characters involved.

Two elves in modern combat armour with modern weapons are more or less crouching behind rubble. (male and female characters)
The female has red hair and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has tribal tattoos (think south seas)
on his face and dark hair.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
A couple of suggested designs for the machine in the ref pic.
>>
Requesting the red star on his chest turned into a red x and the Mask turned into a red domino mask.
>>
File: 1479209622015.png (543KB, 651x809px) Image search: [Google]
1479209622015.png
543KB, 651x809px
anchoring this amazing art
>>
File: Skewer.png (427KB, 724x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Skewer.png
427KB, 724x1280px
>>50250023
>>
File: Violet 'Stormrider' Olson.png (553KB, 846x965px) Image search: [Google]
Violet 'Stormrider' Olson.png
553KB, 846x965px
Could I request my elf cowgirl in a dynamic action scene?

>old west/fantasy world setting.
>She is a robin hood style outlaw, steal from the rich to help feed the poor.
>Horse is a buckskin, tan body with a black tail, mane, and forelock

Thanks a bunch and feel free to ask about the setting for any additional ideas for the drawing.
>>
File: archers.jpg (411KB, 2512x1080px) Image search: [Google]
archers.jpg
411KB, 2512x1080px
May I request these archers together, probably in training? The female archer in the left is pouting angrily or has her face puffed up while blushing angrily. While the male elf archer in the right would be giving her a kissy face and patting her head patronizingly or patting her cheeks.
>>
File: Human girl knight.png (614KB, 749x501px) Image search: [Google]
Human girl knight.png
614KB, 749x501px
Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference, and practicing with the sword with a dummy.
>>
File: eldritch knight ref.png (3MB, 2204x1992px) Image search: [Google]
eldritch knight ref.png
3MB, 2204x1992px
>>50249971
Hook a knight up, good sirs.
>>
File: OCBard.jpg (199KB, 1601x932px) Image search: [Google]
OCBard.jpg
199KB, 1601x932px
Requesting my bard for a PF game.

He is a Vishkanya with light green skin and covered with tiny golden scales, patterned not unlike those of a serpent. He is clean shaven and has long, straight, black hair.

He dresses like a fancy pirate with plenty of fancy looking, but fake, jewelry so as to look richer than he is ("gold" and "silver" hair beads, necklaces, bracelets etc). He caries a 3 stringed strumstick which is about 3 feet long to perform with. If you want to draw some geometric wood burned designs onto his strumstick that would be great but otherwise is not necessary.

In our campaign the possession of weapons is illegal so he carries a large ornamental snake "bracelet" on his waist, that actually conceals a hidden rapier folded inside of it. I don't necessarily need him wielding the blade unless you can think of a pose where he is mid drawing it from the sheath, and still showing his strumstick.
>>
>>50250847
This seems fun. I'll give it a try.

Will probably have it done either late tonight or tomorrow. Will post when I have a sketch.

Any interesting enemies that might be apropriate for an action scene? Specific situations? Robot cowboys?
>>
File: a reference.png (1MB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
a reference.png
1MB, 1200x600px
requesting Buff wrestler esq guy with rough physic of jonathan joestar(but with less wide thighs) with longish light brown hair and soft facial features.
He's wearing nothing but a pair of booty shorts ie
http://i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
and wrestling boots like pic related.
Carrying/wielding a thick greatsword with pic related for rough reference of proportions but the sword tip would be almost touching the floor while on his back with cross guard just above bottom of shoulder blades(last bit purely for size reference).
He also has a bleached demons skull with curled horns on his waist.

rerequesting because im not sure if guy from last thread is still here or working on it
>>
>>50250548
Oh, sorry to hear that man, hope everything's going okay.
>>
>>50250847
Furter question: Are Undead cowboys fine? I love me some spoopy skeleton cowboys.
>>
File: godisdead.jpg (139KB, 839x921px) Image search: [Google]
godisdead.jpg
139KB, 839x921px
Someone used a "request" similar to this as blatant bait for drama a few threads back and now I want to steal and use it for something marginally more useful and drama-free: as a creepy as fuck villain for my game.

The request is a goblin having taken over some elf barmaid's body, DIO style. So horrible Frankenstein version of butterface, basically. There should be an obvious mismatch on the goblin head and elf body (ugly scarring, head size mismatch, etc).

For context, I kinda want a goblin villain that is legit horrifying and less "lol chaos and explosions!!!" like way too many goblins end up being. Although the whole idea is still kind of ridiculous to be honest.

If anyone actually draws this horrible abomination, thank you kindly, but also Juses Crust save you.
>>
File: Sleepy sheepy.png (1MB, 1440x2427px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy sheepy.png
1MB, 1440x2427px
I would like to request a young sheep abhuman clinging to the back/back of the head of a Space Wolf marine, who is completely unhindered by this as he goes about his daily routine.
Whether or not the sheep is sleeping or not is up to artist preference.
>>
>>50251098
no, no robots. there have been Orc bandidos, evil Dwarf Tycoons striping the lands, and a few rail road heists. Most notable are the humans who are the only creature that can use "ancient magic" and are thus the more deadly encounters.
I think a shoot out scene on top of a rail car would be cool.
>>
>>50251448
Alrighty. I'll try and make something interesting. Was thinking something with a rail car myself.
>>
File: i drew u a picture daddy.jpg (452KB, 823x1000px) Image search: [Google]
i drew u a picture daddy.jpg
452KB, 823x1000px
Requesting a tiefling wizard who travels on adventures with his young daughter!

I was looking to get something of them older than the amazing fill I got months back (thank you, BigM!), so the father is going grey at the temples and the daughter is about toddler age. Both have black hair, greyish skin, little scaley bits on their faces, and tails. The father has satyr-like legs.

Continuing the single father/wizard adventurer misadventures, I was hoping to get something of the daughter idyllically drawing in his large spell book or showing her father her drawings in said spellbook while he freaks out a bit.
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
File: fungalgorilla.png (2MB, 1548x950px) Image search: [Google]
fungalgorilla.png
2MB, 1548x950px
Migrating

So I'm looking for someone to draw a gorilla with mushroom/fungal features. Mushroom hat similar to Breloom (the green pokemon on the right) with how its attached. I'd prefer if it had the shell design of Parasect a little more too. The eyes should be completely blank like Parasect also.

Small mushrooms and grass growing on the rest of the body, preferably alot going down all the way down its back, similar to the Saprolings (mushroom shits in the bottom left)

I'd be fine with just a black and white sketch, hopefully I described it well enough
>>
File: request.png (5MB, 2124x1404px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
5MB, 2124x1404px
This is a big one but I need a rather spectacular final boss for my AdEva game. What I want is an entity like the Beast of Revelation (dead center, bottom right) comprised of the body parts of the Mass Produced Evangelions (top and center, bottom and center). A description of the beast from the bible:

>Having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy

The horns and crowns are optional, but if you want you can use the spikes impaled in the head of the one MP-Eva (top and center) as a form of horns. I guess you could do halos for crowns if you must.

Since this is a mammoth request in of itself you don't have to do this next part, but I would seriously appreciate it. I want Armaros (top and left) on top of the beast, wings spread much like Satan on top of a similar beast in the famous page from Devilman (bottom left). Totally optional, but I would appreciate it.
>>
>>50251829
That's so cool, I wish I played in your game
>>
>>50251829
I could probably do it, but it'll take a few days, and there's one request ahead of you. But the concept sounds right up my alley.
>>
>>50251829
Unf. Do want.
>>
File: This Guy.jpg (19KB, 242x287px) Image search: [Google]
This Guy.jpg
19KB, 242x287px
>>50252098
>>50251863
>>
File: Human_Iris_JD052007.jpg (256KB, 1147x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Human_Iris_JD052007.jpg
256KB, 1147x1056px
Hello,

I'd like to request a character portrait. This is for a book I'm putting on 1d4chan.

The character is a male Paladin Aasimar, with eyes the shade of the ones here, and armor and a weapon similar to the ones in the drawn picture. His hair is short, shoulder-length at the longest, and looks the same as the hair in this picture.

He's a tall guy, maybe 6'4", and very well-built. He's pale, muscular, and he has a small holy symbol in the shape of a circle, with an embossed pair of eyes with wings behind them.
>>
>>50251863

Not really, I horribly fucked up by deciding to nerf the MP-evas. This is my attempt to un-fuck that decision.
>>
File: Gabreski Request.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gabreski Request.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
Requesting a character for a Strike Witches RP. Thanks.
>>
>>50250769
Thanks anon.
>>
File: IMG_1424.jpg (173KB, 635x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1424.jpg
173KB, 635x901px
The march continues...

Requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer OR in the alternative, if he casts multiple shadows, each one in a different position.

Thanks for reading
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (868KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
868KB, 1920x1080px
Requesting, if anyone could be so kind, a merger of space suits.

I'd love a picture of of these three being worked together, the main body would be based of the suit on the left.

If possible, it would have the plating of the suit to the upper right, and the helmet of the bottom right.

Thank you so much if someone takes this up. I'm hoping to have an image for an upcoming sci-fi freeform game.
>>
Requesting a noir Detective Skeleton.

- you know, cheap suit, trench coat slouch hat.
femme fatale in his arms.
that sort of thing.
Thanks.
>>
File: laughing_waifus.jpg (505KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_waifus.jpg
505KB, 1000x893px
>>50249971
Requesting the two characters in pic related bundled up in a soft blanket together holding a cup of hot chocolate with a peppermint stick in the hot chocolate.
>>
Requesting a daemonette fighting a night goblin. And I mean weapons clashing fighting.
>>
>>50253880
Never gonna happen
>>
>>50254305
That's what they told elf viking OR too.
>>
File: wald.jpg (929KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
wald.jpg
929KB, 1280x960px
I have a shitty paint drawing i made of a evil guy from my campaign but its to cutesy, would be rad if someone could draw a more intimidating version of him.
He is a Lich that is missing his lower jaw, he wields the magical gauntlet of Urhu.
Thanks for reading.
>>
File: heresy.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.png
7KB, 225x225px
I requested this last thread, but could I get sigil of a black Star of Chaos on a solid green hawk's wing?
>>
Requesting a skating cavegirl.

Basically like the one in that manga page, but a bit taller, stronger, tougher.

She needs a weapon, and I like the look of that kind of axe, so there it is. But if any drawfag happened to have some kind of repressed fetish with knives or spears, I'm not at all opposed to including either.

Optional:
She could be wearing Jane's costume from the first Weissmüller film. No lewds, please; no magical realm, thank you very much. It's just that I think is a really cool example of what the Hays Code did to all us.

Even more optional:
A few ritual tattoos would be a nice touch. But I'd like them to be small and simple. A dashes-and-dots marking on the chin, maybe some easy pattern on the thighs.
I've included a number of samples (one from ancient Egypt, the others are Berbers), to give some idea of what I have in mind.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day. Remember what they used to say once in Sing Sing: "It's always the darkest before they just turn on the light".
>>
>>50253880
good meme
>>
>>50254709
Thank you.
>>
File: Subway Hunt.jpg (2MB, 1950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Subway Hunt.jpg
2MB, 1950x1307px
Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.
>>
File: engineering rig.jpg (77KB, 370x600px) Image search: [Google]
engineering rig.jpg
77KB, 370x600px
Requesting a man wearing a hardsuit like pic related swinging a pickaxe at a fallen enemy, preferably some kind of feral lizardman.
>>
>>50250847
>>50251448

This turns out to be harder than I thought. Will try and finish tomorrow, though it might take a bit longer.

I must've done some 10 pages of sketches so far.
Here's a couple of them in the meantime
>>
>>50254762
Holy shit, anon. That's sick.
>>
>>50254762
OMG those are awesome looking scenes.
>>
File: gits Tachikoma.jpg (328KB, 900x1578px) Image search: [Google]
gits Tachikoma.jpg
328KB, 900x1578px
Requesting a joyful tachikoma as produced by the Tau.
>>
>>50254397
Elf Viking OR didn't give people cancer
>>
>>50255156
I... This is heretical... But it's GITS... And the Tachikoma are adorable... Why must it be so hard to hate the Xenos?
>>
>>50254752
with a clown honking in the background?
>>
>>50255177
There's nothing in the rules that says that you have to like my request, but I'm allowed to request it all the same.
>>
>>50255177

stop overreacting, you're being more of a shitter than he is.
>>
>>50255177
I'll just point out how everyone was happily ignoring him until you came along.
>>
>>50255228
>>50255264
This.
>>
Any Drawfriends happen to be good at making maps?
>>
>>50254397
Anon, but elf vikings never came into being drawn, so the fuck you are even talking about?
>>
>>50255527
Elf vikings got three deliveries you twat
>>
File: disney guys.png (1MB, 1366x1024px) Image search: [Google]
disney guys.png
1MB, 1366x1024px
repostin my request for my players' party from Disney Villains Victorious.

it's early into the game, but I thought drawing their party would be a treat. they're a bit loose on some descriptions at times, so don't worry about super specifics too much. but here's all I've got

>Aideen. Irish princess on paper only, and even that's up for debate (her position was given something of a joke by Britain for the rebelling colonies). Redhead, green eyes, Irish as fuck. carries around a beat up old sword that may or may not be magical. wears a patched up and plain dress and a beat up old tiara. speaks with fae and animals ("She has a kingdom worth 5. Five sheep. But dammit if we're not proud of all of them!"). Sweet as can be, but a slippery survivor and naive from basically not seeing another human being in her beat up old castle for quite a few years. joins up to try to improve the world and find out/prove if she's a real princess

>Gustav. burly mountain of a Swede. somehow survived the icy lands of Erendell for a while before venturing into the world selling his herd of reindeer and generally being a jolly doer of good through generosity, impossibly strength, and manly fisticuffs of justice. mostly just dresses in a few furs and a shiny belt buckle that secretly holds the last piece of his ancient and forgotten goddess. Likes to talk to and swap stories with strangers, deer, and inanimate objects indiscriminately.

>Rutabaga. Wonderlandian shapeshifting... tourist, I guess. Sent by the Red Queen to fetch Alice, though "Ruty" thinks it's to have her restore order to the place. goofy psycho philosophical, but sweet and helpful overall. wears a big scarf over her mouth, pickelhaube hat with insect antennae poking, bomber jacket, tight pants, gloves, and giant glasses that give her eyes that magnified look. "cartooned up Amelia Earhart with antennae"
>>
File: thistookwaytoomuchtime.png (3MB, 2312x1253px) Image search: [Google]
thistookwaytoomuchtime.png
3MB, 2312x1253px
It's early, but in two hours when it won't be I'll probably be asleep, so fuck it. Bumping/migrating my request for my monk.
>>
>>50255185
They just want to be friends anon!
I also considered Tauified Hyperion from Borderlands.
>>
Anyone willing to unfurry this guy? I love his gear and dynamic pose that tells you all about his personality, but I can't use him as a pic for my character as is.
>>
>>50256359
>unfurry
Are you asking to have him changed into another fantasy race?
If so what race?
>>
>>50256569
Just human because I'm boring like that?
>>
File: 1479098088817[1].png (451KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479098088817[1].png
451KB, 600x900px
Anchoring!
>>
File: IMG_1594.png (645KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1594.png
645KB, 900x900px
>>50256359
Kek
>>
>>50257485
Kek of my keks
>>
File: Buff1.jpg (1MB, 831x1099px) Image search: [Google]
Buff1.jpg
1MB, 831x1099px
>>50251162
still around is this better
>>
File: PhoneEdit.jpg (361KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PhoneEdit.jpg
361KB, 1024x1024px
>>50257485
Heh

>>50256359
This would a fun quick one if I had my full set up.
Here's my 15 minute phone edit.

How many halfhearted cakes equal one full cake?
>>
>>50255527
Ohhhh so you don't actually know what you're talking about. I see now.
>>
File: The Burned Man.png (5MB, 2736x2608px) Image search: [Google]
The Burned Man.png
5MB, 2736x2608px
Repost from old thread

If I may, I would like to request some art for the tertiary big bad of my campaign.

What I would like, is a gaunt male figure with horrific burns all over his body, wearing a pair of dress pants and shoes. I’d like for the burns to be a mix of three refs in the top left, with exposed musculature and cracked rough flesh. I don’t really want any exposed bone or charred black skin, as the burn is extremely old and has been cleaned, so a rough leathery texture for the flesh akin to the doctor pointed out in the ref. I don’t really have a definite image for what his face would look like, so you can use your own discretion there, though I ask that he not have any hair to speak of. I’d like for his lips to be drawn back some from a tightening of the skin to expose his teeth slightly, similar to the burned zombies on the top left, but not quite as extreme.

On his waist I’d like two medical packs similar to the one shown on the waist of the soldier, one on either side of his belt. From one, a metal breathing tube leading from the pack up to a socket surgically implanted into his chest, just under the sternum. From the other, a series of IV’s running up his side, around his shoulder, then back down his arm, with the line being taped in several places to hold it in place.

If it helps any, the character is meant be an extremely old “Flawed Immortal” who has become the leader of a sort of Illuminati-esque organization.

I’ll leave any other small details I might have overlooked or that you feel would add to the character to your discretion. If you give it a shot, many thanks and just try to enjoy yourself
>>
>>50257719
You did that on your phone?
>>
>>50257791
Both of them are clearly phone edits
>>
>>50257791
Yep.
The app is simple, but I'm learning to make do with the freeware options.
>>
>>50257869
Actually, the pastework on the first one is way better than what my phone app can do.
Unless that head came with a transparent background.
Then again, my phone cost $30.
>>
>>50257949
I used sketchbook on my iPhone but no I had to erase the edges. It does have a great import and movement tool I highly recommend it. Sorry to OR I can't actually deliver
>>
Requesting a simple cute drawing of a giantess with a loli witch either in her hand held at eye level or sitting on her shoulder. Typical sort of xbox hueg hat witch outfit with the giantess having a tree branch-like "horn" on both sides of the head.

Or if someone wants to take it a bit further, the giantess and witch trying to dance together. Maybe side by side or on opposite ends of a room.
>>
>>50258008
Ah, I just grabbed the first best free app, Painter, to suit my immediate needs and never bothered to upgrade.
>>
File: jesse-spencer.jpg (14KB, 200x269px) Image search: [Google]
jesse-spencer.jpg
14KB, 200x269px
>>50257713
yeah no its looking good the one thing is the hair looks a little animeish with how much body it has which kinda seems to clash with the heavily muscled body i was thinking of something a bit lighter/ more natural like pic related but you probably have a better image of the finished project so i trust your judgement.

Im just gonna quietly follow the thread from now on until you are done.
>>
>>50254752
Dead Space is great.
>>
>tfw you wish you could be a draw friend but you're shit
Maybe some day
>>
File: 1426984870121.jpg (221KB, 752x872px) Image search: [Google]
1426984870121.jpg
221KB, 752x872px
Requesting a kobold in a sailor outfit
>>
>>50258631
Does anyone know cuteanon's new tumblr by the way?
>>
Requesting a paladin. He wears scale mail, like in the top left but metallic and gold instead of black leather, and without the fish symbol. He looks like an older Rutger Hauer (bottom right) with long wavy hair like Aragorn and a big Tom Selleck style mustache, except he's blonde. He has brown eyes, and should be striking a heroic pose. He should be holding the greatsword in the top right. Pose is up to the artist, but he should look heroic.
>>
File: rourke references.jpg (802KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rourke references.jpg
802KB, 1000x1000px
>>50259071
Forgot pic
>>
File: 11245437438.png (1MB, 1313x1096px) Image search: [Google]
11245437438.png
1MB, 1313x1096px
Migrating once again~ ah how is everyone doing tonight?
>>
File: REQ.jpg (294KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
REQ.jpg
294KB, 1600x900px
Migration

Requesting a female elf with a facemask and wears a hood, also sport a sick pair of renaissance sunglasses that doubles a reading glasses
>>
File: furry lover spouse reference.jpg (148KB, 1516x542px) Image search: [Google]
furry lover spouse reference.jpg
148KB, 1516x542px
Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.
>>
Requesting a picture of this character in a bath house, sitting and relaxing in one of the baths with a bunch of dead bodies in the background
>>
File: reference.jpg (1MB, 1450x2000px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
1MB, 1450x2000px
Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.
>>
File: Tief request.png (2MB, 1441x2112px) Image search: [Google]
Tief request.png
2MB, 1441x2112px
>>50250016
Here ya' go Anon, Hope you like it.
>>
>>50259758
It's great, man. Thank you so much.
>>
File: Magical_realm.png (16KB, 201x240px) Image search: [Google]
Magical_realm.png
16KB, 201x240px
>>50259550
>>
File: Vekas(WIP now with COLORS).png (176KB, 1135x843px) Image search: [Google]
Vekas(WIP now with COLORS).png
176KB, 1135x843px
Dropping drow musketeer WIP for drawanon.
>>
File: no. 1.png (811KB, 803x477px) Image search: [Google]
no. 1.png
811KB, 803x477px
Requesting Alpharius and a copy of himself and Omegon and also a copy of himself to be drawn like in pic related.
>>
>>50250737
Haven't forgotten, been super busy at my normie job, working those 9-5 normie hours.
>>
Would really like a picture of my tibbit rogue. Super thanks in advance to anyone who decides to draw him

-5'0"
-green eyes
-light tan skin
-shoulder length hair the color of tabby cat fur (has side-dangly things similar to what Link from legend of Zelda would have)
-slender
-long and sharp nails in "human" form
-elf-like ears
-Favors knives
-chaotic neutral, but generally good natured
-cocky son of a bitch that sucks at everything
>>
>>50261734
I completely forgot that other people actually use tibbits. Such an interesting super fucking obscure race.
>>
>>50261802
This is my first one and I'm having a lot of fucking fun with him, more than I've had in years. Also the dm's girlfriend's character adopted him without knowing he was shapeshifting and now she speaks to him like a kitten even when he isn't in cat mode and she can also speak feline so we spend a lot of time meowing at each other and texting one another what we're actually saying
>>
File: zenarcher.png (70KB, 255x548px) Image search: [Google]
zenarcher.png
70KB, 255x548px
Could a drawfriend please draw me an albino (blue eyes, pale skin, short white hair) half-giant (7-8 feet tall) zen archer (a monk archer basically, uses ki to alter his arrows).

Use pic related as a reference, but feel free to take some artistic liberties.
>>
File: Liche.png (3MB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Liche.png
3MB, 3000x2400px
>>50254433
Christ, I haven't painted in months. I usually do a lot of linework so my painting skills are rusty, hope it works for you.
>>
>>50262081
not OR but that's fucking swell.
>>
>>50262081
Holy shit so good
>>
File: mentors refference.jpg (74KB, 528x436px) Image search: [Google]
mentors refference.jpg
74KB, 528x436px
Requesting a male elf and a female human official tutoring or mentoring a pre-teen noble girl, as in both of them reading a few books and historical texts to her.

The human female official is wearing the uniform in the left and the male elf would look like the one in the right. The pre-teen noble girl is human by the way
>>
>>50259758
I'd cuddle with her to prevent nightmares, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>50262081
FUUUUUUCK
>>
File: Liche2.png (5MB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Liche2.png
5MB, 3000x2400px
>>50262112
>>50262142
>>50262556
Cheers, fixed the hand a little on the lich.

>>50262469
>>50260069
Glad you guys like it.
>>
File: Stormrider Olsen Scene.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Stormrider Olsen Scene.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>50250847

Finally decided on a sketch I liked.
Now I just need to ink it digitally - That'll be late tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I have the time.
>>
>>50250019
early bump cuz I'm leaving early and will definately skip a day.
>>
>>50263048
How does that matter? Your request is still in the thread and it's not going anywhere, although you clearly are
>>
>>50263215

Not the early bumper, but they're sitting at around 22 hours since their post, so I don't see that much of a problem if they know they won't be around for the 24 hour mark. It would be another story if they had just posted it 9 or 10 hours ago.
>>
>>50263215
Yeah I've never understood this shit either. Like, just bump when you're here, you don't HAVE to bump within 24 hours, you can be as late as you want.

You don't HAVE to bump at all, I don't think I've ever bumped a request but they've all been filled.
>>
>>50263261
I believe you got your stuff drawn because you make good and interesting requests. Us uncreatives need to force people to look at our begging otherwise we'd die.
>>
>>50263282

not him but I wanna join the spoiler fun to tell you that I have checked bumps literally never. CTRL F "requesting" scroll scroll scroll that sounds fun, done.
>>
>>50263290
this, no one is forcing me to look at shitty requests by bumping them, I start from the top and work my way down looking for ones that haven't been done, and are interesting. Filtering through the stupid bump posts is what's annoying
>>
>>50263290
>>50263379
This.

Dunno know why requesters think bumping does anything at all.
>>
>>50263683
gj anon
>>
File: 1234672466867367.png (426KB, 800x854px) Image search: [Google]
1234672466867367.png
426KB, 800x854px
Requesting a lizardfolk in a kamen rider type of outfit, armored tail is a must as for a pose I think something like pic related is fine, color scheme of the armor should be a purple with light gold trimming throughout the outfit.

The helmet theme should be something bird based, preferably a dove.
>>
File: kenku21.jpg (41KB, 589x629px) Image search: [Google]
kenku21.jpg
41KB, 589x629px
Requesting my Kenku rogue detecting a trap.
>Female, looks like a bipedal crow
>dressed in standard issue leather "bikini armor" over her otherwise flat and bird-like figure, and a really, REALLY nice cloak. Like "Nobody has any reason to spend THAT much on just a cloak" nice.
>Trap is of the "boy pretending to be a girl" variety
>Said trap is dressed as the standard issue "cute healer 'girl' archtype" and is rather shocked at being found out
Because sometimes party interactions lead to hour long in-character discussions on the merits of cross-dressing and the viability of interspecies seduction, wherein the DM creates an NPC just to engage in the conversation.
>>
general thread bump
>>
>>50264313
we were only on page 7.
>>
>>50264330
>>50264313
paranoia is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>50250578
Bumping it up
>>
>>50250275
Bump the jam.
>>
>>50253880
While the thread is bumpin
>>
>>50264379
>>50264385
>>50264403

i can hear it in my head what the fuck
>>
File: cassini_climate.png (79KB, 504x253px) Image search: [Google]
cassini_climate.png
79KB, 504x253px
>>50249971
Reposting request
>>50232854
A full size (large enough to draw country borders) version of this map with the edge of Africa chopped away and turned into another continent island (like if it were atlantis). Minor alterations as needed/desired acceptable but the general shape as is now is preferred.
>>
File: 1478601167609.png (452KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1478601167609.png
452KB, 1200x1600px
Requesting for this picture to be colored, with color references here:
http://imgur.com/a/jT1EH

The disposable plastic rain poncho can be whatever color you want - same with the neon trailing off of the bike's lights.
>>
>>50264756
"TETSUOOOOOO!!!!"
>>
File: 1479319773024.png (491KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1479319773024.png
491KB, 1200x1600px
>>50264756
I'm no artfriend, but it's a very clean piece, so a recolor should be simple enough. I can't guarantee depth or good shading or even quality, so before I continue, does this work for you?
>>
>>50264756

I'm more tired of seeing your character than I am of seeing Charlotte and it kills me to know that bigmsaxon-sen-pai has drawn both characters.
>>
File: Morning Star Weapon.jpg (14KB, 320x219px) Image search: [Google]
Morning Star Weapon.jpg
14KB, 320x219px
>>50250423
24 hour bump
>>
File: 1444665234181.jpg (238KB, 816x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1444665234181.jpg
238KB, 816x1356px
>>50265273
Would you stop
>>
>>50265343
Requesting a Charlotte edit of that pic.
>>
>>50250075
Bumping my request for the day
>>
File: 1479319773024.png (498KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1479319773024.png
498KB, 1200x1600px
>>50264756
>>50265250
Made a few touch ups, finished the arm and shoe.
>>
File: jessica (30).jpg (169KB, 557x843px) Image search: [Google]
jessica (30).jpg
169KB, 557x843px
Does it have to be for an RPG? I mean it might be but I'm not sure I'm going to use it yet. I was curious if someone would draw Jessica from Contagion. It's like a zombie survival computer game and she is my favorite character. She is so beautiful and sweet. I wish she was real so I could marry her. I'm almost 27 now and I've never kissed a girl but I would give my innocence to her instantly if she was real.

All that aside, I might be running a zombie apocalypse game soon because the only roleplayers I know are huge walking dead fans. So I would like to introduce her as an NPC but don't want to make it clear she's straight from contagion. I am also hestitant about introducing my waifu to the game. I don't want her to die. It fucks me up inside when she dies in the game, to the point I am scared to even play as her.

For how to draw her: I would love her drawn in a brown fleece hunting jacket, blue jeans, same blonde ponytail, with a scoped hunting rifle and maybe a hammer or ice pick or just Kabar knife as side weapon. Can be with or without zombies in the picture. I would love some lewd drawings of her but this is not the place to ask for that. I want her to look kinda like Andrea in the walking dead comics but not quite like her because rick is fucking her so she's not mine. But Jessica is mine. And I might use her as an NPC in a roleplaying game I may start soon. So thanks in advance.
>>
>>50251413
Bumping this.
>>
>>50265250
>>50265784
That's rad so far, thank you. It might be up to 24 hours before I can check in again or provide any feedback, so know I'm not ignoring any WIPs, just busy away from my computer.
>>
>>50262641
sweet quick draw scene
>>
File: GorgonEyeM.jpg (230KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
GorgonEyeM.jpg
230KB, 2048x1152px
If anybody in the mood to draw simple monsters, here's the gorgon eye my party is about to face.

Could need a drawing for references.
>>
File: ref.jpg (95KB, 1189x699px) Image search: [Google]
ref.jpg
95KB, 1189x699px
Could someone draw a pic of the top half of the mummy above wearing a shitload of mr. t chains and making the above hand sign with that big pyramid amulet he's got in the right hand holding the chain?
>>
File: tumblr_nl77qoHJPW1skzkffo1_1280.png (118KB, 228x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl77qoHJPW1skzkffo1_1280.png
118KB, 228x480px
Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.
>>
Requesting a techpriest, an eldar bonesinger and a tau engineer with the Lamborghini Veneno.

The techpriest would be rubbing his or hands on the lambo, the bonesinger would be singing to its front, and the tau engineer would be having it scanned.
>>
File: bloodbath.jpg (2MB, 1643x2300px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbath.jpg
2MB, 1643x2300px
>>50259589
I have a similar request for a blood-slicked opera of salacious poetry and carnage with the addition of discreet cybernetic augments.
>>
>>50266542

What are the comic pages from ?
>>
>>50266582
East of West issue 22. Image Comics. It's a good read. Highly recommend it.
>>
File: 14793197730241.png (511KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
14793197730241.png
511KB, 1200x1600px
>>50266033
Alright, well, here's the fully filled in thing when you get the chance to see it. If you want certain colors tweaked or adjusted, I will hopefully see any reply you give.
>>
>>50266385
you mean a beholder?
>>
>>50266784
Its a beholderkin, yes, but not a beholder per say.

It has snake hair and uses earth magic, including flesh to stone.
>>
File: 14793197730241.png (509KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
14793197730241.png
509KB, 1200x1600px
>>50266641
Just a couple minor corrections
>>
>>50263247
Can I just say that bumping posts in general, especially in the same thread, is retarded? I literally never look at them, and they drive up the post count.
>>
>>50266605

Thank you.
>>
>>50250661
Bump
>>
>>50266837
> per say
If you don't know how to spell that, don't use it or you're going to look like a twat
>>
File: buffi.jpg (234KB, 1030x1206px) Image search: [Google]
buffi.jpg
234KB, 1030x1206px
>>50258337
changes fixes just say the word
>>
>>50266403

I gotta ask since I've seen this req so many times, did this happen in a game at some point, or is it just something you imagined would be funny?
>>
File: elfdruid.png (1MB, 1318x1143px) Image search: [Google]
elfdruid.png
1MB, 1318x1143px
I'm gonna request a drawing of my elven druid. She's the character in the middle, except with dark red hair and freckles. She's wearing the wooden mask, except with the bottom cut off at the red line, so that her mouth and chin can be seen. Instead of the outfit of the girl, she has a tabard made of long, narrow serrated leaves, and bits of armor covering her arms and legs that looks like it's literally made of tree-bark, possibly grown into shape rather than cut.
>>
>>50267525
Oh, forgot to mention that she has a staff that looks like a branch that was literally just grabbed off a tree, with a giant acorn acting as a staff-head.
>>
File: dvvwip.jpg (343KB, 1043x1227px) Image search: [Google]
dvvwip.jpg
343KB, 1043x1227px
>>50255878
I still have to do the other two, this is just a crop since I think I'm pretty much finished with her. If you find any mistakes or want anything added please do tell and I'll fix it right away.
>>
>>50250075
So basically Old Man Henderson?
>>
>>50265273
Why are you so bitter, anon?
>>
>>50267710
That's nothing like old man Henderson except being old and from CoC. The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>50267907
And the shotgun.
>>
>>50267710
>>50267994
Yeah nah, he's nothing like old man Henderson. The fact that he's old and uses a shotgun as his preferred weapon are really stretching it
>>
>>50266838
jesus christ anon, atleast use a multiply/overlay/color layer instead of just using paintbucket
>>
>>50262579
Holy Terra

Thats amazing
>>
>>50268579
I dunno. I'm neither the requester nor the artist, but I kinda like it as it is. It sorta puts style and visual engagement above pure realism.
>>
>>50266838
Not that anon, but did you consider making the gray cone instead be the dull orange of the ground under a streetlight? Do you know the color I'm talking about?
>>
>>50262081
>>50262579
OR here.
Thanks, both look great but I think I prefer the first one because the gauntlet has more of an eye look to it.
Thanks again.
>>
File: Aoba.jpg (565KB, 1500x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Aoba.jpg
565KB, 1500x1163px
Kinda like reposting (though from a few months ago).

Athletic and prideful (slightly arrogant) martial artist in a fantasy setting, half Asian, dark hair, 179 cm tall, 77 kg. Wears western trousers, boots and belt (also shirt), on top the upper part of a kimono (kimono jacket?) with floral pattern, short sleeves (around the elbow) and pulled back hood and a thick Asian/Middle Eastern belt with a buddhist prayer beads necklace, he traveled a fucking lot and his clothes look like a multicultural melting pot. Would be awesome if it were in a dynamic pose.

Many thanks in advance and thanks to the guy who made the sketch months ago.
>>
>>50269413
Oh fuck, short hair btw.
>>
File: YunaCygnusRequest.png (1MB, 1500x950px) Image search: [Google]
YunaCygnusRequest.png
1MB, 1500x950px
I'd like to have the girl on the left posing defensively, brandishing a pair of headphones/earbuds like a whip or flail, with the bird on the right hovering slightly above and behind her, perhaps with its wings bending around her protectively. If you're using color, having little wisps of green wind around the two of them would be great too. Thank you!
>>
File: Lilian.png (7MB, 2280x4149px) Image search: [Google]
Lilian.png
7MB, 2280x4149px
Requesting this girl but without as much grease, looking very smug, and wearing timberland boots. (she stole them from a goblin with a New York accent)
>>
File: color26 copy.png (2MB, 1813x1836px) Image search: [Google]
color26 copy.png
2MB, 1813x1836px
I'll take some color requests
>>
File: HanabiDelphinus...Eh.jpg (243KB, 1597x2362px) Image search: [Google]
HanabiDelphinus...Eh.jpg
243KB, 1597x2362px
>>50269882
Can you color this in with the colors from...
>>
File: HanabiDelphinusRequest.png (1MB, 1280x841px) Image search: [Google]
HanabiDelphinusRequest.png
1MB, 1280x841px
>>50269942
...This?
>>
>>50269942
>>50269953
>Pilgrim
nice.
Sure. Is the dolphin metal then? Or is it supposed to be fire? because fire is very hard to color when the artist doesn't draw it
>>
>>50269882
You should try this one:
>>50264756

Paintbucket colorfriend did a good job, but you're probably more what the requester was hoping for.

Unless you'd prefer to stick to new requests, of course.
>>
>>50269971
It's made of metal and also on fire, but if you have to pick one, just on fire would be nice.
>>
>>50269973
I might, but I'm not usually one to bake a cake if someone already made one
>>
>>50269989
Whoops, I intended on canceling out that post. If metal is easier, you could make it metal but, like, heat glowy at the center?
>>
>>50252578
bump
>>
>>50250019
You've been waiting a while. It's time to rest. I got u fAm
>>
>>50251643
Bampu!
>>
>>50269971
Not the original requestor, but is there any chance of getting a version without the fish?
>>
>>50253380
Bumping - or rather rattling
>>
>>50270335
sure?
>>
>>50270432
i know it's a bit of an odd request, but I appreciate it.
>>
Requesting any sort of concept art of Warhammer 40k guardsman based off of the aesthetic of 1960s-1970s U.S. soldiers in Vietnam, with of course a mixture of 40k Future-Gothic stuff. Go wild with the design, really.

It's the custom regiment from an Only War game I'm in, if anyone cares why.
>>
File: wip color30 copy.png (699KB, 1276x1631px) Image search: [Google]
wip color30 copy.png
699KB, 1276x1631px
>>50269989
you didn't specify any colors for the clothes?
update btw
>>
>>50259071
>>50259088
Bump.
>>
>>50270709
Same as in the picture for the tops, the hand wraps are bandages, and the pants I think should either be khakis or jeans depending on whatever you think looks better.
>>
>>50267694
pic is outstanding

player says it's "Super cute" and just wants to add some kind of fae-given necklace (suggests a chain and a trinity symbol) and a four-leaf clover on her person she uses to summon her lepracaun bro
>>
File: Ark.jpg (569KB, 1852x1574px) Image search: [Google]
Ark.jpg
569KB, 1852x1574px
Re-requesting a warrior/viking/similar.
Pretty much everything is described in the picture, but here is a text version:

Head:
Mohawk (Brown or dark brown colour) haircut a full beard (optionally braided and with those metal things in it). Fiery/orange glowing Eyes and some scars to finish up the face.

Clothing depends on the artist:

1. An open leather jacket/coat(with hood& popped collar) with a chainmail or a cloth shirt below. Then, on the back are, one sword(with scabbard) and an elven curved blade on the other(doesn't need scabbard).
A mace somewhere on the belt and one knife on the other side of it and on the boot(outside).

2.Or just a Leather/cloth coat, also open, with a cloth shirt beneath. then just the sword (on the belt pls) and the boot dagger

the pose would either be with clenched (and burning) fists and looking angry/pissed(you know, with his head leaning forward)
or "come at me bro" pose where he is up for the fight
>>
File: disneyheroes.jpg (4MB, 5950x1994px) Image search: [Google]
disneyheroes.jpg
4MB, 5950x1994px
>>50271102
>>50267694
>>50255878
Here they all are, apologies for the wait; I've been trying new methods and practicing painting so if it looks weird I'm very sorry. If there is anything that needs fixing or change I'll be happy to do so.
>>
>>50267413
I think anon's thoughts is the later since its a joke involving Hotline Miami. And besides, a catachan, skorpion and farsight tau are avid melee combatants anyways, so that helps the joke I guess.
>>
File: 1479234932512.jpg (377KB, 1024x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1479234932512.jpg
377KB, 1024x1516px
>>50250666
I'm not much of an artist, but maybe a shoop is good enough for what you need?

Does anybody else would like a simple picture alteration, or maybe something coloured?
>>
File: 1324067098.nek0gami_raza.jpg (126KB, 384x491px) Image search: [Google]
1324067098.nek0gami_raza.jpg
126KB, 384x491px
>>50258631
bumpkin
>>
File: 1453353818569.png (496KB, 861x728px) Image search: [Google]
1453353818569.png
496KB, 861x728px
>>50271702
great again! Gustav's player just mentioned that his hair is brown, and his head more a shiny bald than shaved

Aideen says just like she envisioned her

Rutabaga says not what he imagined, but loves it anyway as a nice depiction that actually has him rethinking how she looks to resemble that more

even if Gustav's too late to correct, whole group appreciates it a ton
>>
File: Sigil.png (90KB, 829x529px) Image search: [Google]
Sigil.png
90KB, 829x529px
>>50254457
Does this work for you?
>>
>>50250993
Self bump
>>
File: disneyheroes2.jpg (4MB, 5950x2000px) Image search: [Google]
disneyheroes2.jpg
4MB, 5950x2000px
>>50272244
>>50271702
Fixed.
>>
File: nixia_request.jpg (211KB, 1095x1085px) Image search: [Google]
nixia_request.jpg
211KB, 1095x1085px
Requesting art for my aasimar shadowdancer. Top left is reference of her outfit, picture should have mask pulled down around her neck and hood pulled back. Top right is her portrait. In the picture she should be wielding a matched pair of swords like the bottom image. Many thanks to all the artists.
>>
File: best i can find.png (482KB, 911x450px) Image search: [Google]
best i can find.png
482KB, 911x450px
There aren't that many drawings of fetchlings on google and the ones that show up and almost all of them have black hair and usually glowing yellow eyes.
The character I'm making however is going to have white hair and black eyes so none of the images are good enough to fit for me except for one that does look really good but it's apparently a girl judging by the name and the face looks too stern for my liking (See the right image of pic related). The only other options are characters with black eyes straight out of horror movies which are also all girls and almost all have black hair and the results for characters with white hair are normal looking anime boys, some with red eyes.

My request is a male fetchling with white hair, black eyes, and pale skin. He should look decidedly male but not overly manly nor should he have too much emotion and instead be placid, calm and a bit aloof.

Overall, I want him to look very mysterious. As a race from the shadow plane with full black eyes and pale skin he would look somewhat eerie but instead of scary, he looks alluring in a way you can't describe (See the image in the left of pic related) Make visualizing this mysteriousness the focus if you can.

I hope that wasn't an overcomplicated or cringy explanation. I'd be okay with just a mugshot but if you want to do full body then make it like the right image of pic related with no weapon and possibly more black as he's literally shrouded with mystery (Illusion magic and such).
>>
>>50272003
>simple picture alteration
This trooper, with that rifle, and that orb "hovering nearby" his head?
You are a gentleman and a scholar
>>
File: Stargate 1888 trooper minor.png (498KB, 944x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Stargate 1888 trooper minor.png
498KB, 944x1126px
>>50272926
fucking forgot it AGAIN, just like last thread
>>
Could I request a rugged muscular fighter-type dude in light-ish armor carrying a sleeping mage lady? And she's mumbling something like "mmf, just two more hours" or something along those lines which suggests this is her "long rest"?

And the fighter dude is, like, kinda impatient about the whole setup but he's putting up with it. I'm kinda imagining him carrying her piggyback, but I'm also a fan of the good ol' princess carry. Or fireman's carry. Just, y'know. Carrying her. That's the important bit.
>>
File: A Minority is Unimpressed.gif (2MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
A Minority is Unimpressed.gif
2MB, 270x270px
>>50266838
Damn, that neon looks really bad, senpai. That requester's going to be surprised when he gets back - the arms and face are pretty decent, but those are the only parts he saw colored before he left. I don't even understand the thought process on that rain poncho. The cyan highlights on the bike are pretty alright too, but that's probably in large part because it blends with the unfilled parts in a way that other colors don't.

Decent first try, but I can see why you made a point of saying you're not an artfriend yet.

>>50269996
>I'm not usually one to bake a cake if someone already made one
It's less a cake and more just a biscuit. Something was definitely made, though.
>>
File: 1479357050631.png (192KB, 501x679px) Image search: [Google]
1479357050631.png
192KB, 501x679px
>>50272926
>>50272936
This alright?
>>
Skarbrand and Graze Ein doing something manly. Refs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axSsNwtnWD4
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/EB-AX2_Graze_Ein
>>
File: 1271853325441.jpg (25KB, 495x249px) Image search: [Google]
1271853325441.jpg
25KB, 495x249px
>>50273175
You are a godsend!
Thanks mang!
>>
>>50268579
I mean, I could try, but I said right at the beginning I wasn't guaranteeing any sort of quality. Do you have any actual suggestions or examples for how you think I could improve it, or are you just going to wine that I didn't do a good enough job?

>>50268911
Not really sure what kind of color you're talking about, no, but I'm be willing to take suggestions.

>>50273008
I mostly do shitty, halfassed pixelart, so to hear my first try at coloring isn't completely awful is pretty nice, this is definitely something I took on as a learning experience since it seemed marginally more easy than other color requests.

The coloring on the motorcycle was just to match the character's color scheme and have something to show, I know it's shitty, and kept an uncolored version to make changing it marginally less of a hassle. The poncho my thought process was "Yellow's a stereotypical raincoat color, let's go with that for now." and because I'm scrub tier, I ended up needing to make the recolor tool huge and dragged it outside the lines on accident.
>>
File: Emperor_Sagan.jpg (40KB, 386x279px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Sagan.jpg
40KB, 386x279px
Requesting some God Emperor Sagan, just something like the image.
>>
>>50266542
>Le covered nipples censorship
Americans seriously need to finally grow the fuck up
>>
>>50269882

get that shit out of here
>>
>>50273952
>Le unwarranted random accusation
Europeans seriously need to finally grow the fuck up
>>
>>50274186
They've already grown too big for their britches and now all that's left is to shrink into senility with their crumbling empire.
>>
File: Gorgon Eye.png (139KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gorgon Eye.png
139KB, 600x1000px
>>50266385
WIP. Emphasis on "in progress", because these snakes are fucking hard to paint
>>
>>50266542
Can I have the uncensored version?
>>
>>50250920
Yo, bumping please
>>
File: wip.jpg (765KB, 1920x1037px) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
765KB, 1920x1037px
>>50266385
>>50274634

Aw, man. I was working on it, myself. Sorry about that.
>>
>>50251703
bump
>>
>>50274683
>>50274634
Pretty sure the OR would be ecstatic to see more than one delivery, man.

I know I would be if someone ever did my damn requests.
>>
>>50274683
Sheeit man, you can take this one. I'll have mine out way after yours anyways.
>>
>>50266542
What's the censored image from?
>>
>>50274634
>>50274683
NOT the OR here however I'd like to say that it's not a competition guys.
This is a pretty badass looking 'Beholder' monster, So you both keep up the good work!
>>
>>50274937
Figured I should let the OR know that I'm not at all happy with the results so far, so I'm unsure I can deliver. The other guy has you covered, though
>>
File: Sylvan.png (465KB, 755x1229px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvan.png
465KB, 755x1229px
>>50267525
>>
>>50249971
That's not a gardevoir
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
>>50275586
Space Knight
>>
>>50262081
Absolutely fucking excellent, sir, well done.
>>
>>50273433
what i mean is that you need to use another layer instead of paintbucketting because when you paintbucket you see a little white online around your colors.
>>
File: Robo-Cowboy.jpg (573KB, 968x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Robo-Cowboy.jpg
573KB, 968x1000px
>>50275586
>>
>>50250666
>>50272003
>Winter Robin
>>
>>50274705
>>50275201

That's cool, man. Let's just both keep at it. Why aren't you satisfied with the results, exactly?
>>
>>50275633
I only used the fill tool for the road and the neon blobs, and the blobs overfilled rather than leaving a white border. The road has a slight outline, but unless the OR requests I touch up the edges, I'm keeping it like that because I like how it looks.

If there are areas within the bike and character that have a white border or are uncolored, that's not the fill tool, that's just me being blind.
>>
File: NathaliaEmbry.png (4MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
NathaliaEmbry.png
4MB, 2000x3000px
>>50257359
Here she is, I hope you like.
>>
File: gorgon.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gorgon.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>50266385

Here you go, friend.
>>
>>50276281
Not OR and not dissing your cool monster art with awesome lighting, but the thumbnail totally looks like a beholder wearing a clown wig to me.
>>
File: angel of death.jpg (444KB, 1438x1216px) Image search: [Google]
angel of death.jpg
444KB, 1438x1216px
Requesting art for my setting, prophet/angelic avatar of death on the living plane and his form in combat. Note that, under the armor, he's a skeleton. There ain't a shred of flesh on dem bones.

>Wears a partial faceplate to cover his head, covers the front and the sides, and is a death mask that looks similar to this, which is his appearance before his flesh was burned off when he was martyred. However instead of wearing a crown of faces/heads, a crown of skulls decorates the forehead.
>Only the faceplate of his helm is discernible, everything behind it is obscured with an INTENSE golden halo of light that surrounds him. The faceplate isn't worn to protect him, but worn to protect the good and just from his terrible sight, which would burn their eyes out. The light also leaks out from every orifice of the helm, so there's golden light blasting out of the mouth, nostrils, and eyes.
>For 'armor' the avatar wears scale armor like pic related that covers every inch of his body. If the artist could make this body-shape conforming so it's obvious he's a skeleton and has no guts, that'd be great.
>For weapons, he only uses one, a giant holy lance with a head like this. However the shaft of the weapon is made out of metal too, not wood.
>Finally, EVERYTHING on his figure that is metal is glowing like white-hot superheated steel. Gold would be the shading color as parts that are a cooler temperature. But his armor, weapons, and mask are all molten from the heat of his burning light
>>
Got here a bit late it seems. Should I just hold off on my request until the next thread or just go ahead and post it?
>>
>>50276575
Just post it ffs
>>
>>50273551

"If you want to create an Imperium from scratch, you must first cleanse the universe."
>>
>>50275633
it really depends on what program you're using if the program your using is worth a damn then it shouldnt have white outlines and paint.net for example has a tolerance bar you can fuck with to make sure the right amount is filled.
>>
File: made it better.jpg (606KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
made it better.jpg
606KB, 1131x1600px
>>50251643

>>50265273

I just draw the requests that I find compelling and/or interesting. I'm sorry if that's upsetting to you but I'm afraid it's not really my problem.
>>
File: CAN I RIDE IT.jpg (309KB, 749x1600px) Image search: [Google]
CAN I RIDE IT.jpg
309KB, 749x1600px
>>50251643
>>50276700

Addendum.
>>
>>50276700
>>50276710
Oh my god not OR but I love it.
>>
>>50276700
Holy shit that's fantastic
>>
>>50276710
holy shit that last panel, lol

10/10
>>
>>50263791
faggot.
>>
>>50276569

thanks now I can't see the thumbnail as anything but that
>>
>>50261954
Bumperu
>>
File: Wendigo Showdown references.png (3MB, 1472x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Wendigo Showdown references.png
3MB, 1472x1707px
Requesting art of my fighter character facing off against a wendigo during a snowstorm at night.

>Looks like the character in the top left with black hair, but he has blue eyes instead
>Wears a cyan blue coat similar to the one at the bottom
>Wears slightly less baggy black pants along with a black tunic under the coat
>Wears a black leather breastplate under the coat on top of the tunic that looks similar to the guy in the middle but instead of a cross, he has the symbol of the Raven Queen instead
>Wears an orange scarf along with some brown leather boots and gloves
>His sword is a simple leaf bladed sword
>Has the wendigo looming over him like in the image in the top middle, but with my character about to rear around and strike it with his sword
Feel free to make the wendigo as monstrous as you want.
>>
>>50276700
>>50276710

That is fucking adorable. The final panel on the second comic is the greatest.
>>
>>50276700
>>50276710
How do I make 2 different pictures the next OP
>>
>>50276700
I love this character concept and th great rtjust makes iteven better
>>
File: fakkin-adorable.png (939KB, 1916x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fakkin-adorable.png
939KB, 1916x1600px
>>50276990
>>
>>50277084
That's a genuine dad reaction in the last panel.
>>
>>50276777
You seem upset.
>>
>>50250277
Bump
>>
>>50265273
>>50276700
git rekt
>>
>>50275646
damn son
>>
>>50276281
fuck man, this is great. Looks like a screen cap from some old 80's cartoon or something. Amazing aesthetics.
>>
File: IMG_0294.jpg (1MB, 2440x3421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
1MB, 2440x3421px
Hoping to get either some design critique if possible. Character concept is a combination of Greek and medieval Europe concepts. Bronze muscle breastplate over chain mail, helmet based on theater masks, toga instead of a tabard, and leather sandals.
>>
>>50250975
Bumping my request
>>
>>50277897
>mfw
>>
>>50250075
Daily bump
>>
>>50277966
it looks like it has a hitler-stache.

>tfw hitler is actually an ancient germanic guardian spirit
>>
>>50278083
That's a pretty shitty guardian
Guess that explains why he isn't a spirit anymore
>>
File: well_what_is_it.jpg (145KB, 1024x1123px) Image search: [Google]
well_what_is_it.jpg
145KB, 1024x1123px
>>50277897
I can't find the 200% dad meme
>>
>>50277966
Sorry, I'm pretty casual with art, haven't put a lot of work into fundamentals.
>>50278189
Oh no
>>
>>50278583
Oh yes
>>
>>50275646
Thats it
We have the best possible version of this
New meme post required.
>>
File: DrowMusketeerWIP2.png (263KB, 1184x843px) Image search: [Google]
DrowMusketeerWIP2.png
263KB, 1184x843px
>>50260370

Progress update. The next update should be more or less a completed version of the drawing. Apologies for taking so long, I had to prioritize more urgent work and that left little time for me to really work on it.
>>
>>50279217
Are you new?
>>
>>50255929
Late bump.
>>
>>50250236
>2-day bump
>>
>>50250661
bumpin
>>
>>50250295
bump
>>
>>50275646

Already have this one but I enjoy seeing it again.

Reflecting more on it I normally don't like "busy" parts of sci-fi shit ( like how the chest has a whole bunch of metal plates goin on) but I like how it contrasts with the jacket and the less busy parts of the body. It has a neat centerpiece effect.
>>
>>50279223
Not OR but it looks cool.
>>
>>50277897

I love this design so much.
>>
>>50251292
that sounds great
>>
>>50280376
If you're /d/umb.
>>
>>50251413
Last bump before this thread falls off into the abyss.
>>
File: imagination.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
imagination.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>50280407
maybe you need more of this
>>
>>50280470
Maybe you need less.
>>
>>50253880
Bump.
>>
>>50258053
Gonna go ahead and give this a bump
>>
>>50280591
>he said, while killing the thread
>>
>>50275549
Wat
>>
>>50280681
Gardevoir is a Pokemon
>>
>>50280407

>implying 3/4 of this drawthread isn't /d/umb

nigga do you know where you're at
>>
>>50253380
calcified bump.
>>
File: tfw bigm fills ur request.jpg (30KB, 203x203px) Image search: [Google]
tfw bigm fills ur request.jpg
30KB, 203x203px
>>50276700
>>50276710
I peed myself a bit thank you so much!!
>>
File: dadkilles.jpg (910KB, 1982x1600px) Image search: [Google]
dadkilles.jpg
910KB, 1982x1600px
>>50281746
Also I colored it
>>
>>50281767
Wow, that's awesome.
>>
>>50276281
OR here. Thank you friend. I've should specified it has no mouth, just the eye and the snakes. That was my bad. The drawing is excellent.
>>
>>50276281
DM: You see some kind of beholder-kin, but with snake hair rather than eye stalks.It looks extremely happy to see you, screaming in glee.

It almost look like it found its new eternal friends to play with.
>>
new bread
>>50281909
>>50281909
>>50281909
>>
>>50281767
Fucking rad.
>>
File: this is a dark ride.gif (2MB, 202x175px) Image search: [Google]
this is a dark ride.gif
2MB, 202x175px
>>50260158
Jesus Christ, buddy - 99 fucking percent of these requests are magical realm cringe.
The ride never fucking ends.
>>
>>50252095

Great! Looking forward to it.
>>
File: street lights are orange.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
street lights are orange.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
>>50273433
>Not really sure what kind of color you're talking about, no, but I'm be willing to take suggestions.
Like so.
>>
>>50282295
Buddy kisses the ass of the guy who slagged him, but comes down all defensive with your helpful suggestion...some people's kids.......
Or, he's never seen a street light...
>>
>>50273433
>>50266838
A little over 24 hours and I'm back. I like the colors as a whole - including the yellow rain poncho. I wouldn't turn down seeing some of the things - like the white outlines, or the jagged neon - cleaned up a bit, if you're offering, but this is free art and better coloring than I'd have managed, so I appreciate whatever I get.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 130

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.