[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Lets be friends edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 119

File: Skeleton Dragon.jpg (231KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton Dragon.jpg
231KB, 1080x1080px
Last time, on /tg/ draw thread: >>50198569

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT
>Does anyone even read this?

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>>
Requesting a fighter wearing full body armor made from materials found in a mansion or palace. Doesn't have to be crudely made, more like if a Smith had limited tools and only stuff he could scrounge up, but plenty of time
>>
File: nathaliaref.jpg (305KB, 1611x939px) Image search: [Google]
nathaliaref.jpg
305KB, 1611x939px
Migrating >>50194148

"Hello drawfriends! Requesting my half-elf warmage from a homebrew 5e campaign: Nathalia Embry.

Nathalia has blonde hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. Slender and athletic, she dresses in mostly simple, functional clothing, with one notable exception: her cloak. A symbol of her station in the kingdom's secretive Order of Rooks, the cloak bears a mantle made to look like a raven's wings, and fastened with a pewter pin in the shape of a raven's skull. She wears it proudly, carrying herself tall and confident when work doesn't require slinking about the shadows."
>>
File: 11245437438.png (1MB, 1313x1096px) Image search: [Google]
11245437438.png
1MB, 1313x1096px
Migrating from the old thread

Also how was everyone's day? I hope it was good. or at the very least decent.
>>
Requesting a picture of this character in a bath house, sitting and relaxing in one of the baths with a bunch of dead bodies in the background
>>
File: legionref.png (4MB, 1244x2052px) Image search: [Google]
legionref.png
4MB, 1244x2052px
Requesting a pseudo roman soldier wearing lorica hamata squamataque (mail/scale hybrid) and wielding a falx. Throw in other assorted equipment used by Romans and those who clashed with Romans (Dacians, Thracians, etc.) of your choosing.
>>
File: Wolves and Bird.png (450KB, 1308x526px) Image search: [Google]
Wolves and Bird.png
450KB, 1308x526px
Hey drawfriends

Requesting a grey wolf walking long with a young pup, they both have glowing yellow/golden eyes
Sitting on top of the adult wolf is a Raven bird with glowing red eyes.

Thanks!
>>
File: Tiefling_Request.png (1MB, 1686x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling_Request.png
1MB, 1686x768px
Migrating my request...

I have a request for a tiefling alchemist.

Mechanically, she's a fairly standard character, but to make her a bit unique, i decided to go with her prehensile tail being fluffed as, instead of a long tail, being a tiny extra pair of arms, as she's descrended from a glabrezu (pictured in the top left). Her heritage has also left her with a few other features from her demonic grandfather, and those would be dog-like ears (could even be floppy ones if preferred), slitted red eyes, and overly sharp teeth, a couple of which even stick out when she closes her mouth. She also has oversized claws on her larger pair of hands.

By the image of the teeth is the hairstyle and glasses style I'd prefer. Her dark hair is generally worn long and she doesn't take a lot of time to style it in the morning outside of clearing out the tats and knots.

She prefers a comfortable blue armored longcoat while adventuring, having modified it to have extra sleeves for her smaller pair of arms, and wears a belt to stare her potions and extracts on over top of her coat.

Personality-wise, she's enthusiastic about her alchemy, but is largely rather awkward when talking about anything that falls outside of her interests and work. More than once she's berated one of her teammates for making dumb choices in combat because she cares about their well-being and is generally the one that has to patch people up in the aftermath of a fight.

As an additional bit of information, she has night terrors when she's not sleeping in the same bed as another person, so often spends time overtired when she doesn't have someone who has agreed to share a bed with her. Given a lot of people don't get the "I just want to sleep without nightmares" bit, she's overtired a lot.

Thank you in advance to anybody that picks this up. If you want any more details, feel free to ask and I'll provide what I can.
>>
File: cleric.png (786KB, 1152x952px) Image search: [Google]
cleric.png
786KB, 1152x952px
Requesting a 5e firbolg (but not so goofy as 5e shows them) cleric. heavy armor with cloth pieces similar to the picture. standing straight up. he uses a warhammer, like in the picture. all over he wears the image of the shield with the flaming sword, the symbol of his god. ideally his hammer is glowing with radiant energy.
thank you!
>>
File: a reference.png (1MB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
a reference.png
1MB, 1200x600px
requesting Buff wrestler esq guy with rough physic of jonathan joestar with longish light brown hair and soft facial features.
He's wearing nothing but a pair of booty shorts ie
http://i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
and wrestling boots like pic related.
Carrying/wielding a thick greatsword with pic related for rough reference of proportions but the sword tip would be almost touching the floor while on his back with cross guard just above bottom of shoulder blades(last bit purely for size reference).
>>
File: 1478861530435.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1478861530435.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>50202540
Reposting.

Requesting the character on the left dropping down through the air in a pose similar to the middle picture doesn't have to be exact at all, delivering a lightning-themed smite with the two-handed sword shown on the right.

Please and thanks, anons.
>>
File: The Burned Man.png (5MB, 2736x2608px) Image search: [Google]
The Burned Man.png
5MB, 2736x2608px
Repost from old thread

If I may, I would like to request some art for the tertiary big bad of my campaign.

What I would like, is a gaunt male figure with horrific burns all over his body, wearing a pair of dress pants and shoes. I’d like for the burns to be a mix of three refs in the top left, with exposed musculature and cracked rough flesh. I don’t really want any exposed bone or charred black skin, as the burn is extremely old and has been cleaned, so a rough leathery texture for the flesh akin to the doctor pointed out in the ref. I don’t really have a definite image for what his face would look like, so you can use your own discretion there, though I ask that he not have any hair to speak of. I’d like for his lips to be drawn back some from a tightening of the skin to expose his teeth slightly, similar to the burned zombies on the top left, but not quite as extreme.

On his waist I’d like two medical packs similar to the one shown on the waist of the soldier, one on either side of his belt. From one, a metal breathing tube leading from the pack up to a socket surgically implanted into his chest, just under the sternum. From the other, a series of IV’s running up his side, around his shoulder, then back down his arm, with the line being taped in several places to hold it in place.

If it helps any, the character is meant be an extremely old “Flawed Immortal” who has become the leader of a sort of Illuminati-esque organization.

I’ll leave any other small details I might have missed or that you feel would add to the character to your discretion. If you give it a shot, many thanks and just try to enjoy yourself.
>>
File: CoC.jpg (130KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CoC.jpg
130KB, 800x800px
Idk if guy from last thread is still here, but I'll post this anyways. At the very least it can serve as an anchor post.

Requesting a drawing of my CoC character. He has grey hair and should be holding a 12-gauge shotgun at his side with a cavalry saber sheathed at his hip.
>>
File: Gabreski Request.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gabreski Request.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
Requesting my character from a Strike Witches RP.
>>
File: Demon lord.png (1MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Demon lord.png
1MB, 1200x1500px
>>50202586
Excellent. Now for my second question. Is this wing shape ok? Or is it too weird?

Sorry if I'm asking a ton of questions, btw. It's just easiest to get these kind of things solved earlier in the design process as opposed to later.
>>
File: Subway Hunt.jpg (2MB, 1950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Subway Hunt.jpg
2MB, 1950x1307px
Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.
>>
>>50202884
What's the dude on the left from?
>>
File: laughing_waifus.jpg (505KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_waifus.jpg
505KB, 1000x893px
>>50202540
Requesting the two characters in pic related bundled up in a soft blanket together holding a cup of hot chocolate with a peppermint stick in the hot chocolate.
>>
>>50202540
Requesting drawings of magical tomes, as arcane and mystic as you can.
>>
File: Keanu.jpg (35KB, 600x427px) Image search: [Google]
Keanu.jpg
35KB, 600x427px
>>50202892
It's a drawing of Keanu Reeves as Constantine.
>>
>>50202867
Holy crap, that's freaky looking. Nice job so far, man.
>>
>>50202867
Wing design looks spot on
>>
>>50202980
Excellent again.

Now, how many fingers does he have? And does he have a specific hair color? Also, what color is his skirt?
>>
File: IMG_0283.jpg (375KB, 2000x1677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.jpg
375KB, 2000x1677px
Anyone willing to my orc girl protecting her human friend?
>"Leave my healer alone, he's squishy!"
>>
>>50202997
>fingers
3 fingers plus a thumb on each hand

>hair color
Black

>skirt color
Faded brown
>>
>>50203132
Just remembered another question. Do his horns have a particular color? Or is it cool that they're an off-color of his skin?

I'm also thinking of giving his hair an off-red tinge, just to set some color variation in the pic, to avoid too much black.
>>
File: i drew u a picture daddy.jpg (452KB, 823x1000px) Image search: [Google]
i drew u a picture daddy.jpg
452KB, 823x1000px
Requesting a tiefling wizard who travels on adventures with his young daughter!

I was looking to get something of them older than the amazing fill I got months back (thank you, BigM!), so the father is going grey at the temples and the daughter is about toddler age. Both have black hair, greyish skin, little scaley bits on their faces, and tails. The father has satyr-like legs.

Continuing the single father/wizard adventurer misadventures, I was hoping to get something of the daughter idyllically drawing in his large spell book or showing her father her drawings in said spellbook while he freaks out a bit.
>>
>>50202895

nobody wants to draw your stupid shit
>>
File: archers.jpg (410KB, 2512x1080px) Image search: [Google]
archers.jpg
410KB, 2512x1080px
May I request these archers together in an OP? The female archer in the left is pouting angrily or has her face puffed up while blushing angrily. And the male elf archer in the right would be giving her a kissy face and patting her head patronizingly.
>>
File: request.jpg (3MB, 3984x2676px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
3MB, 3984x2676px
>>>50199286

reposting

Just tell me if it's too much of a task.
>>
File: SpaceMuhreenRef.png (2MB, 1242x1082px) Image search: [Google]
SpaceMuhreenRef.png
2MB, 1242x1082px
Migrating my request

Requesting a highly ornate Space Marine.

He is wearing heavy robes (they can be open or closed with a belt, your choice), with a fur mantle draped across his massive pauldrons. On the left of his chest is his heraldic shield. He is also wearing a golden crown. He also looks quite immaculate, his robes are not tattered and his crown is shining. There are various purity seals across parts of his body. He can be wielding whatever weapon you'd like, or no weapon at all.

Please feel free to add more ornamentation of any kind if you think it'll look good. Colours, if any, should be red and white, but their combination can be however you want.
>>
File: Gallowglass.png (2MB, 1844x1129px) Image search: [Google]
Gallowglass.png
2MB, 1844x1129px
>>50198103
Anchoring for the drawfag.

I'd like to request my Fighter, if possible.

He should have the pose and greatsword of the reference on the left, with the belt, scabbard, and boots of the picture in the center, without the a tassels on the scabbard. He should have a helmet similar to the model on the top right, and a longbow and quiver on his back. His cloak should be kept, but I wouldn't mind if it was worn more off to the left.

As far as facial features go, he should look like the guy on the top center, although a thicker beard might not hurt.

Additionally references and clarifications can be provided as needed. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1478426481693.png (176KB, 1135x843px) Image search: [Google]
1478426481693.png
176KB, 1135x843px
Anchoring drow musketeer for draw anon.
>>
>>50203163
Horns can be slightly darker than skin and I like the idea of a red ting to his hair
>>
File: IMG_0151.jpg (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0151.jpg
143KB, 600x600px
>>50202895
>Excluding a member of the waifu trinity, so rude.

I request the same scene but with Valla either crying or plotting their doom from outside a window, for kicking her out of the waifu club.
>>
>>50202581
This request looks good, I'll do it.
>>50202620
I'll do this one too.
>>50202639
You've been waiting for months surely I'll deliver.
>>50202709
Aerial battle is my favorite your request is taken.
>>50202732
I want to see more requests like yours so I'm doing this as well.
>>50203233
And finally I will do yours~
>>
File: helmet bust ref.png (2MB, 1430x869px) Image search: [Google]
helmet bust ref.png
2MB, 1430x869px
Hey, I'd like to request a female half-elf wearing the cavalry helmet in my reference, perhaps with scale armor. I say perhaps because I'm really only looking for a 'bust' of the character - a drawing of their face with the helmet on, and maybe their shoulders as well. I wouldn't argue with more, but I really just want to see the character in a version of the helmet without as much of the ornate trappings, though if they're removed completely or just toned down is up to the artist.

If I had to ask for a specific expression, I'd say vaguely assertive - thoughtful frown, perhaps a little haggard, but still defiant. But it's something I'll leave up to anyone who takes it.
>>
File: o8rpk2tvqd1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (83KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
o8rpk2tvqd1r2g7mto1_500.jpg
83KB, 467x700px
>>50203471

Thanks anon, you're the be---

now wait just a minute here
>>
>>50203471
>And finally I will do yours~

Unless you're the guy from the last thread who was said he'd do it, don't worry about it.

Unless you really want to do it.
>>
>>50203471
You won't deliver a single thing.
>>
>>50203601
I will and I shall.
>>50203558
I'm serious.
>>50203565
Okay good luck then.
>>
File: Demon lord.png (1MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Demon lord.png
1MB, 1200x1500px
>>50203318
Last color checkup. With your OK, the next pic I post of him will be the finished one.
>>
File: 1478750771500.png (268KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
1478750771500.png
268KB, 800x690px
Anchoring for knight anon.
>>
>>50202540
I've got a simple request you see: I want a dwarf who goes to water with glee

I'd like him as the Monarch of the sea, the ruler of his queens navy
>>
>>50203686
Colors look perfect can't wait to see final pic
>>
>>50203762
Fair warning, it's getting late here, so I may not post it until tomorrow.
>>
>>50203638
ay while I'm skeptical ; I look forward to your drawings. have a good night friend.
>>
File: mars elf.jpg (530KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mars elf.jpg
530KB, 1148x1148px
Requesting a streetfight with two characters involved.

Two elves in modern combat armour with modern weapons are more or less crouching behind rubble. (male and female characters)
The female has red hair and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has tribal tattoos (think south seas)
on his face and dark hair.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
A couple of suggested designs for the machine in the ref pic.
>>
REQ: A Robot Robot Fop / Duellist.
He has a Rapier and a floppy hat with a large plume. If possible can you draw him wearing Cavalier boots as well?
>>
File: Reference.png (3MB, 1884x1668px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
3MB, 1884x1668px
Requesting a male grey elf wizard. He has silver hair styled like Dr. Weird, except not bald, and wears purplish-silver robes that are a bit frayed around the edges. His general accouterments are those of an alchemist or mad scientist, sort of the like the guy in the bottom left but high fantasy instead of sci-fi. Around his neck is a black pendant in the shape of a kraken, and on his shoulder sits an owlcat, his familiar. Thank you.
>>
>>50203924
i'm going to have a go at this, might take a while, i'll update with wip
>>
File: Sleepy sheepy.png (1MB, 1440x2427px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy sheepy.png
1MB, 1440x2427px
I would like to request a young sheep abhuman clinging to the back/head of a Space Wolf marine while he goes about his daily life.
>>
File: request.jpg (79KB, 524x852px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
79KB, 524x852px
>>50203924
>>50204109
>>
>>50203416
I know Charlotte and Naeva but who's the literally who?
>>
>>50204313
Sweet! Thank you.
>>
>>50203416
Dunno why, but I find the blonde to be cute.
>>
File: request.jpg (62KB, 569x792px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
62KB, 569x792px
>>50204423
any changes you want made before i start the detailing?

im on the /tg/ discord's art board if you're on it, just ping me with "@coconuttechnician#7642"
>>
>>50204443
Weird because you can't see her fucking face.
>>
>>50204458
Don't worry, it's a cute face.
>>
>>50204443
>>50204458
nor is she blonde.
>>
>>50204443
>>50204470
Appologies. My color settings were off without my notice. That is most certainly not very blonde.
>>
>>50204456
Unfortunately, I'm not on the Discord, so I'll just post it here. Plus I don't have anything I can really think of other than making sure that the owl-cat's talon count is clear, but that might just be because it's in a less-detailed state right now. This looks really great so far! Thank you so much.
>>
File: 1463261175743.jpg (201KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463261175743.jpg
201KB, 960x540px
>>50204402
>>
>>50204524
Thank you for the non answer.
>>
File: icon.png (241KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
241KB, 800x800px
>>50204458
It's pretty adorable.
>>
>>50204524
>cute orc girl

MY WEAKNESS
>>
>>50204546
Aww
>>
File: 1463189371382.png (1MB, 1400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1463189371382.png
1MB, 1400x1800px
>>50204542
>>50204549
She was from a request a while back. Orc goes to fancy party, orc is made fun of.
>>
>>50202895
>>50203416
>>50204524
>>50204546
>>50204556
So are these three ladies like established /tg/ characters, or what?
>>
>>50204560
They're all from different players, one of which was a drawfag, and their requests got reasonably popular at the time they were posted.
>>
>>50204546
But does she "Magical Realm"?
>>
File: we_are_not_alone.jpg (1MB, 1000x2785px) Image search: [Google]
we_are_not_alone.jpg
1MB, 1000x2785px
>>50204556
Someone demanded a happy ending. BigM delivered.
>>50204560
Not so much. They were all requests. Some people, not the requesters, took some of them too far. Two of them migrated to the OC thread while it was alive. They now live in a discord. Any requests you see of them are almost guaranteed to not be the original requesters.
>>
>>50204568
>>50204581
That's pretty neat still. /tg/ makes some cool stuff.
>>
>>50204581

Im dead sure >>50202709 is charlotteanon pulling a fast one
>>
File: shrinkydinks21.jpg (293KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
shrinkydinks21.jpg
293KB, 800x800px
>>50204576
Depends on your magical realm anon
>>
>>50204604
... Because it's a female knight?
>>
>>50204612

With short black hair and a 2hand sword smite means paladin so yes
>>
File: Human girl knight.png (614KB, 749x501px) Image search: [Google]
Human girl knight.png
614KB, 749x501px
Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference.
>>
>>50204620
But it's a brunette with her hair in a bun?
>>
>>50204620
But the example knight has long hair, anon.
>>
>>50204634
>>50204638

Well see
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-12+at+07.15.46).jpg (54KB, 660x510px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-12+at+07.15.46).jpg
54KB, 660x510px
>>50204518
how's this look? i'll refine the talons a bit more, but the pose shows that its not a regular owl ( i hope)
>>
>>50204735
That's great. Thank you.
>>
Requesting this girl trying to look cute in a dress
>>
Reposting for the new thread:

Requesting a character I'm intending to play in a friend's own system and setting (alternative history, modern).

He's an Hawaiian man in his early 30s, just about average in height. He has a bit longer arms than a "normal person" but no to the point that it's jarring. His skin is light brown with a lot of birthmarks covering his arms and throat/neck. His eyes are a vivid color mix of red-green, with rings around his eyes (looking tired). His haircut is short hair with no bangs a la "all business" look,hair color is black due to his ethnicity. His forehead is scarred from burning, covering most of it. Though there is still some distance between his thick eyebrows and the scar. He has quite visible laughlines despite his otherwise "sharp" face. His mouth is bigger than an average person's and define a lot of how his face looks (when he smiles or not).

He is a surgeon by trade, the one that does the extra messy operations. So he would be in his "work outfit", a surgeon outfit with the sleeves rolled up, a belt with surgical tools on his waist and a removed facemask that hangs on his throat/neck. He would have a wry smile preferably. His rubber-gloves would be covered with blood and in his left hand he holds a surgical blade, his general pose would be relaxed but still with a straight back.

Thanks whoever picks this up! I'm getting really attached to this character so I couldn't resist and break my 5 month break from /tg/ and check if drawthreads are still active.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-12+at+07.45.34).jpg (91KB, 790x449px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-12+at+07.45.34).jpg
91KB, 790x449px
>>50204767
re-did the face a bit, glasses or no?
>>
>>50204877
I say yes to the glasses. I'd be mindful of wrinkles; the guy is still fairly young in appearance, as an elf. I really appreciate that you're taking so much input from me. Thank you.
>>
File: Astartes.png (190KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Astartes.png
190KB, 600x1000px
>>50203226
Here you are! Just a rough greyscale/linework
>>
>>50204568
If they just had a rogueish type in the mix they'd make a pretty effective party.
>>
File: 25X8EUB.jpg (239KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
25X8EUB.jpg
239KB, 1000x893px
>>50202895
Improved by 9000%.
>>
File: 1478879077446.gif (1MB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
1478879077446.gif
1MB, 325x203px
>>50205215
gj

>>50205201
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-12+at+08.56.50).jpg (81KB, 492x777px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-12+at+08.56.50).jpg
81KB, 492x777px
>>50204904
your original request said purplish silver, is this what you had in mind?
>>
File: char.jpg (590KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
char.jpg
590KB, 1000x893px
>>50205201
that's not true to character, here... let me help
>>
>>50205277
Says the anon who probably barely has a passing knowledge of either.
>>
>>50205313
think what you must.
>>
if there is anyone who has a penciled sketch that they want inked so its ready for colouring then i can help out.
>>
>>50205340
>Yeah you're right but I'm going to try to play it off
>>
>>50205381
I have been around since the start of the charlotte shit show and was in the discord chat with him and the other OC thread folk for a good while.

is there any particular reason you are being a fuckface?
>>
>>50205418
That proves no knowledge of either character. Empty words, anon.
>>
>>50205438
i would rather not drop the full character bio, im fairly sure we had a pastebin for that
>>
>>50205456
Lol you're such a faggot. Just admit you only barely know the surface information of a character you're pretending to hate.
>>
>>50205462

probably describes the majority of the shitters, tbqh
>>
>>50205462
i must say i honestly don't understand why you care so much? i know the character enough to have formed an opinion, and the character itself isnt all that bad, if memory serves me right, she is traveling with her girlfriend/lover, and the girlfriend/lover ditched the paladin church place she was doing paladin stuff for to be with her girl char. then again i might be mixing up a few element of her story with Cata, who was another OC (i liked her a hell of a lot more)

i hate charlotte because of the over exposure, like a nasty sunburn or the fucking banana that was on /b/ for ages.

like i said before, is there any real reason you feel like being a dick?
>>
>>50205504
So you admit >>50205462
>>
>>50203233
>im the drawfag from like three threads ago

am working on this still, changing the pose a bit if you dont mind since i think that the provided pose doesnt showcase the face enough
>>
>>50205511

even if not he proved it by getting some basic information incorrect
>>
>>50205418
So which OC was yours? Or are you too chickenshit to own it?
>>
>>50205511
i will admit to the first half of your statement, i don't know a whole lot about the character because i simply don't care, why spend time learning about someone elses over used meme?

but like i said before, it is like a sunburn, i very much hate charlotte because of the incredible amount of over exposure.

>>50205516
what did i get wrong? out of curiosity
>>
>>50205528
First, she's not traveling with her girlfriend. Second, Charlotte is the paladin.
>>
>>50205525
so salty, damn.
is there any reason in particular you would like to know? or is it just so you can shit on it?

i am open for criticism, but then again that's what the OC threads where for, maybe you should make it again and we can discuss there?
>>
>>50205528
When you claim something to be more true to a character that you in truth know little to nothing about, you give others validation in their unwarranted hate. She's actually a really fun character to read about, and I look forward to the updates that I see here and there.

Overexposure is a ridiculous reason to hate on something to this degree, especially when the drawthread was the main contributor to the spams.

And to answer as to what you were wrong about, Charlotte is the paladin, and she left to chase after her lover (an ordinary guardswoman) who had been sent across the sea to defend a foreign ally. There have been tons of updates and developments since, some heartwarming, some heartbreaking.

All in all, I bet if more of you bothered to learn something before you shitpost, you may find yourself surprised.
>>
File: charlotte requesters.gif (7MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte requesters.gif
7MB, 355x200px
>>50205277
where's the moustache?

shit drawing 0/10 would not fap until my dick falls off
>>
>>50205542
So then who was your OC? Just a name is all I want.
>>
Jesus Christ, fucking stop with this pointless drama.
>>
>>50205562
>>50205562
>>50205562
>>50205562
>>
File: Request.png (2MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
2MB, 1400x1400px
Migrating request.

I should note that I'd be okay with the armor and guns just looking like they have detail on them, not necessarily every little detailed carving.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: Greenflame Arch-Princess.png (3MB, 1971x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Greenflame Arch-Princess.png
3MB, 1971x1150px
I would like to once more request an updated picture of my Infernal Exalted. She's a Slayer-caste, which in Exalted means that she's usually supposed to be a close-combat monster. She has, however, chosen to focus more on Sorcery, and I would love to get her redrawn to represent that change.

She's the character in the center, with four major alterations: first, her armor has been shaped and reformed to be much more form-fitting, while still retaining the ornate look if at all possible. Second, her hair is now much, much longer, flowing out alongside the scraps of her tattered cloak.

Thirdly, she now wears a long, oriental-styled robe like the woman on the left, on top of her armor and beneath the cloak (I know someone else is asking for a woman wearing that, and I wanted to thank that anon because his image is much nicer than the original reference I had for the robe). And finally, she is using the stave-artifact on the right, turning her greatsword into a massive sword-spear (the blade of the sword is roughly as long as the shaft of the staff).

Thank you in advance!
>>
>>50205554
i think you might be over reacting there friend. i did a silly edit with a simple text to follow as a joke, no need to get up in arms for your waifu.

overexposure and an obnoxious fan base, (much like yourself right now in this moment) is what cause people to dislike things like charlotte, it is a very valid reason. i dont want to learn a damn thing about the character that has been shoved down my fucking throat for months.

i dont need to know anything at all about the character to understand that its people like you who do nothing but ruin what could be a good character for everyone.
>>
>>50205558
anything to make senpai happy
>>50204793
>>
>>50205584
So you prefer shitposting in ignorance, got it.
>>
>>50205590
i made a joke and you get defensive about someone elses OC who is also your waifu.

i wont deny being a shitposter, but dont forget that you are too,
>>
>>50205584
>>50205590
Fucking stop it.
>>
>>50205588
Your OC from the chat days or your scapegoat?
>>
>>50205612
That character wasn't in the chat, so who knows. Either way, this argument is FUCKING POINTLESS.
>>
Mods need to do some underage purging, holy fuck.
>>
File: 01377.jpg (43KB, 564x952px) Image search: [Google]
01377.jpg
43KB, 564x952px
>>50205612
oh, my bad. i thought you meant in this thread.

this was my OC.

trust me when i say it didnt last long
>>
>>50205614
Mary.
>>
>>50205627
Shut up, fuckface.
>>
File: Carmin.png (6MB, 2675x2291px) Image search: [Google]
Carmin.png
6MB, 2675x2291px
Migrating my request for a picture of my character, Carmin. She has fair skin, dark green eyes and unkempt shoulder-length blonde hair, that she keeps short in the front. She has a slender, fit frame, even though her outfit makes her look bulkier than she is from a distance.

Carmin’s color palette is rather heavy on the red. Her pants are made of dark, wine-red denim, with a row of black laces up the outsides. Her shirt is low-cut and tight-fitting, almost like a corset with three-quarter sleeves and a high collar, made out of bright red lacy fabric. On top of that she wears a long scarf of black lace, clasped at her throat with a large brooch depicting a crescent-moon-and-star design with a missing arm of the star. The ends of the scarf have heavy pendulum blades attached to the fabric.

On top of her clothes, Carmin wears ornate segmented gothic armor (references on the left). She wears greaves in place of boots, as well as a set of cuisses that only cover the front of her legs, held there by black laces such that they look like they’re part of her pants rather than being added on. On her arms she wears segmented pauldrons and vambraces, with partial gauntlets covering the back of her hands and forearms. Her armor is made of lacquered black steel, albeit trimmed and very heavily detailed in gold to the point where it is more golden than black.
>>
>>50205632
aye
>>
>>50205636
Oh the same guy who stalked our artists and dug for their personal info.
>>
>>50205636
>>50205643

I specifically remember you, because you were creeping on Salt hardcore.

Bigmsaxon and Charlotteanon both had to tell you to knock it off before you got the message.
>>
>>50205643
close but no tomato.
i told the artist about the linked Twitter they had attached to their art blog but for what ever reason didn't believe that, so i just proved them wrong in (regrettably) a very creepily autistic way. i made sure to apologize and left soon after.
>>
>>50205655

That's your condensed version mate
>>
>>50205653
>>50205662
i admit the autism.
mind you making a big deal of it now after all these months will just create some more drama in the threads.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-12+at+10.16.49).jpg (99KB, 566x894px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-12+at+10.16.49).jpg
99KB, 566x894px
>>50204904
>>50205251
This is as far as i'm getting tonight, i'll finish it up tomorrow. let me know what colour changes you want, its easily done.
>>
>>50205699
naisu
>>
>>50205699
not the OR but damn that's a fine piece of art right there, I can't wait to see it finished.
>>
File: sadbeard the pirate.jpg (13KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
sadbeard the pirate.jpg
13KB, 480x270px
>>50205714
byoutiful
>>
File: guitarist bbeg.png (507KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
guitarist bbeg.png
507KB, 800x690px
Migrating

Hello drawfriends,
i'd like to request the BBEG of my current pf campaign. Bit of backstory in case someone picks it up and wanna add some personal touches: my fella is a undying wanderer, which was slain in a battle centuries ago, but fortunately for him, while he was bleeding out his strong desire for battle and music did catch the attention of a spirit of desire; seeing how strong was his lust for these two things, he gave him a second chance. He was granted semi-immortality in order to pursues these things he loved so much, but those two only, anything else would have never brought him comfort or entertainment.

Pic related has most information about him, i leave up to the artist whichever pose is better for him, either welcoming the party with a wide grin and open arms, or playing the guitar while sitting on a roof. Any kind of trouser is fine, didnt find anything to my liking.

Thanks for your time.
>>
>>50202597
Scraped together a composition for this but got slammed with work.
I'll get started on it tonight unless somebody else picks it up.
Btw, if I do it, her muscles prolly won't be evident through the clothes, but I will shoot for full color.
>>
>>50205808
Excellent, thank you! I wasn't too worried about any muscles showing, just wanted to give an idea of her general body shape.
>>
File: warlock reference.png (2MB, 1384x1125px) Image search: [Google]
warlock reference.png
2MB, 1384x1125px
I'd like to request my warlock for a play-by-post game of 5e. She has the head of the girl in the middle, with the hairstyle of the girl on the upper right. Her skin is fair, her hair is black and her eyes are dark brown.

She's wearing the dress of the girl on the left, beneath the leather armor of the girl in the middle, trimmed with burnished, brass-brushed steel rather than silver.

She also has a large pendant hanging from one of her pauldrons, depicting the heraldry in the bottom-right.

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: tg1.png (307KB, 619x731px) Image search: [Google]
tg1.png
307KB, 619x731px
>>50203924
>>
>>50206647
Damn, nice work dude.
>>
File: messdemonCOMPLETEMAYBE.png (193KB, 765x755px) Image search: [Google]
messdemonCOMPLETEMAYBE.png
193KB, 765x755px
Taking monster requests because I can't draw people.
>>
>>50207011
Bone octopus made of a skull and a bunch of spines
>>
File: Wolves.png (392KB, 1219x907px) Image search: [Google]
Wolves.png
392KB, 1219x907px
>>50202654
>>
>>50207095
Adorable. Thank you.
>>
>>50207018
>>
File: gaping dragon.jpg (128KB, 1260x720px) Image search: [Google]
gaping dragon.jpg
128KB, 1260x720px
>>50207011
Requesting a human because people are the real monsters /s

In all seriousness, I'd like to see your take on a Gaping Pseudodragon.
>>
>>50207205
Aww yisss

Thanks
>>
File: Strigoi.jpg (78KB, 795x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Strigoi.jpg
78KB, 795x1004px
>>50207011
Mosquito vampire, please. Like pic realted, but mosquito-monster instead of bat. Nice dubs
>>
File: Cheeorkee.png (597KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeorkee.png
597KB, 800x1200px
Delivered the half ork.
>>50207420
up next senpai
>>
File: gape-chan.jpg (510KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
gape-chan.jpg
510KB, 600x847px
>>50207305
>human
>gaping dragon
why not both?
>>
>>50207011
Please draw a zombie unicorn. Or a whole army of them

Blast this as loud as possible while drawing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlhQZFTvAn4
>>
File: gaping_pseudodragon.png (160KB, 496x503px) Image search: [Google]
gaping_pseudodragon.png
160KB, 496x503px
>>50207305
>>
>>50205012
Very nice! I'm loving the little details around the armour. Thank you, drawfriend!
>>
File: weremosquitto.png (405KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
weremosquitto.png
405KB, 900x600px
>>50207420
GG ez
>>
File: GIANT_MALARIA.png (129KB, 494x450px) Image search: [Google]
GIANT_MALARIA.png
129KB, 494x450px
>>50207420
>>
File: Statue.png (711KB, 2222x2222px) Image search: [Google]
Statue.png
711KB, 2222x2222px
hey

taking simple/unsettling requests. I am in the mood for abominations if possible.
>>
>>50208088
A Margoyle holding a screaming human child.
>>
>>50208097
i will try.
>>
>>50208104
Exquisite.
>>
File: mutant.jpg (45KB, 1024x756px) Image search: [Google]
mutant.jpg
45KB, 1024x756px
not a request, I just want who drew this one year ago so I can proprelly credit him
>>
>>50208088
A floating beholder-kin eye. At its core is a single large eye. It has a mottley green skin. On his head is several snake hair. It gaze turn people into stone.
>>
>>50208126
Not him, but Souz's signature is in the corner there.

halycon450 on dA.
>>
>>50208126
>to know who*
>>
>>50208163
Thank you!
>>
>>50203178
Seconding mostly because iam intrigued by anon whos probably shipping a CoD character with a bishie elf archer.
>>
>>50208126
It was drawn by the notorious hacker 4Chan
>>
File: 1450214230201.jpg (4MB, 4202x5116px) Image search: [Google]
1450214230201.jpg
4MB, 4202x5116px
>>50208088
Nice dubs

Do you think you could do some sort of armored abomination, like from the new Wolfenstien?
>>
File: burning.png (1KB, 97x111px) Image search: [Google]
burning.png
1KB, 97x111px
>>50208088
Burning Eye.
Not unsettling, you say?
As a kid this was the stuff of my nightmares.
>>
>>50203099
Bump for this cuteness
>>
File: help.png (503KB, 2222x1593px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
503KB, 2222x1593px
>>50208097
something like this?
>>50208135
>>50208286
>>50208303
i will try
>>
>>50207772
Okay. That's actually way cool, anon.
>>
>>50207011
An enormous raptor with claws like meathooks, a hooked, vicious beak and razor sharp bone-coating on the front of its wings?

It swoops down and decapitates its victims with the front edge of its wings.
>>
>>50205699
>>50205251
Either color is good. Thank you.

>>50206647
Woah! Sweet. Thank you.
>>
>>50208126
Yeah, the art style and the signature all point towards that being a Souz piece.
>>
>>50208088
I'd like to request a four-legged, dog-like mammal the size of a large wolf.
Has a wider, flatter skull than a dog, allowing for a wider, powerful jaw filled with multiple rows of serrated teeth. And has two small, beady eyes beneath a pronounced brow ridge.
Fur is wiry and flat, and the creature has small protruding spikes down the length of its spine as well as at its elbows.
Its claws are stubby but extremely sharp.

Thanks for any consideration.
>>
File: onion .png (979KB, 2222x2222px) Image search: [Google]
onion .png
979KB, 2222x2222px
>>50208303
>>
>>50208489
i will try.
>>
>>50208499
spooky

I can feel it staring into my soul
>>
Requesting a skating cavegirl.

Basically like the one in that manga page, but a bit taller, stronger, tougher.

She needs a weapon, and I like the look of that kind of axe, so there it is. But if any drawfag happened to have some kind of repressed fetish with knives or spears, I'm not at all opposed to including either.

Optional:
She could be wearing Jane's costume from the first Weissmüller film. No lewds, please; no magical realm, thank you very much. It's just that I think is a really cool example of what the Hays Code did to all us.

Even more optional:
A few ritual tattoos would be a nice touch. But I'd like them to be small and simple. A dashes-and-dots marking on the chin, maybe some easy pattern on the thighs.
I've included a number of samples (one from ancient Egypt, the others are Berbers), to give some idea of what I have in mind.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day.
>>
>>50207011
Could you try drawing a crab-person? I can't really describe what I'd like - imagine a large crab being pearched on an actual human's shoulders and taking the place of the arms and head, with the rest of the torso and legs being covered in chitinous plates.
>>
>>50208386

Creepy, excellent.
>>
File: Ark.jpg (569KB, 1852x1574px) Image search: [Google]
Ark.jpg
569KB, 1852x1574px
Requesting a warrior/viking/something.
Pretty much everything is described in the picture, but here is a text version:

Head:
Mohawk (Brown or dark brown colour) haircut a full beard (optionally braided and with those metal things in it). Fiery/orange glowing Eyes and some scars to finish up the face.

Clothing depends on the artist:

1. An open leather jacket/coat(with hood& popped collar) with a chainmail or a cloth shirt below. Then, on the back are, one sword(with scabbard) and an elven curved blade on the other(doesn't need scabbard).
A mace somewhere on the belt and one knife on the other side of it and on the boot(outside).

2.Or just a Leather/cloth coat, also open, with a cloth shirt beneath. then just the sword (on the belt pls) and the boot dagger

the pose would either be with clenched (and burning) fists and looking angry/pissed(you know, with his head leaning forward)
or "come at me bro" pose where he is up for the fight
>>
File: 1478915637163.png (943KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478915637163.png
943KB, 1024x768px
>>50202540
OR here. Got swamped yesterday so just wanted to thank draw friend for his work.
>>
File: neogi.jpg (179KB, 400x507px) Image search: [Google]
neogi.jpg
179KB, 400x507px
Requesting an extravagant pimp neogi
>>
>>50205514
Glad to hear it.

I can't wait to see what you make of it.
>>
File: BigBook.png (1MB, 1678x862px) Image search: [Google]
BigBook.png
1MB, 1678x862px
Hey Drawfriends
Got a rather strange request

A large book, with two locks on it like pictured, with a golden griffon on the cover. The griffon has a blue gem on its wings.
>>
>>50208088
A monolith-headed, humanoid crawling colossus
>>
>>50205342
No offence, but could I see some of your previous work? Inking is hard.
>>
File: 1477512883854.png (817KB, 1000x719px) Image search: [Google]
1477512883854.png
817KB, 1000x719px
>>50205342
can you do something with this?
>>
>>50210328
like throw it away for you?
>>
>>50202895

no, I have a much better request.

they should fuck.
>>
>>50210599
There's already art of that tho anon
>>
ok, now that I'm unbanned, I'll take some requests.
>>
>>50209547
No problem.

As with my previous request, there may come a day when I feel like improving on that one.

Technically, I already have. But I don't think the changes are substantial enough to post them.

Now, back to the demon lord.
>>
>>50210752
Can you do my d&d character and my boyfriend's d&d character having a playful argument?

If you say yes, I'll post details.
>>
File: color22 copy.png (1MB, 835x957px) Image search: [Google]
color22 copy.png
1MB, 835x957px
>>50210772
I can't draw, I just color dude, look at the name
>>
>>50210772
He just colors, anon. If you have lines, he can fill 'em for ya.
>>
File: thisguy.jpg (6KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
thisguy.jpg
6KB, 210x240px
>>50208126
>>
>>50210772
As others have said, he just colors.

But you could just post their descriptions and see if a drawfriend would pick it up.
>>
>>50210667
Link?
>>
>>50207095
Damn I always enjoy your stuff.
I can't place a finger on the "whys" but I do.
>>
>>50207205
Don't they have these robits in RIFTS?
>>
>>50202732
Bumping this request for the day, I guess. I haven't heard from either of the guys who said they'd deliver
>>
>>50210328
i'll try but that shits really complex so it will probably take a while/ if it looks shit i might give up.
>>
>>50210328
What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
File: Twiggy Birch Dryad.png (974KB, 1380x635px) Image search: [Google]
Twiggy Birch Dryad.png
974KB, 1380x635px
Anyone up for drawing a dryad wearing a evening gown made of autumn-y birch leaves?
She's a Birch dryad with green wavy hair and a figure best described as "60's twiggy". yes pun intended

Her name is Liana Silversap and she's the royal gardener for the king the PCs in my campaign now work for.
She's at a banquet arranged by the king and thus wearing a evening gown instead of her regular work outfit of molded birch bark, making her feel very awkward and out of place.
>>
>>50211423

tg/thread/49944602:
«Requesting a Lamia Valkyrie with a mechanical arm, a partially mechanical tail, and mechanical wings.
»She has red hair and is holding a large halberd like weapon»
>>
>>50211389
Hey I'm just glad you looked at it.
Good luck.
>>
File: martyrhobo.jpg (2MB, 1900x2052px) Image search: [Google]
martyrhobo.jpg
2MB, 1900x2052px
Wondering is anyone is particularly good with black and white painting? I'm trying to make an Oathbreaker Paladin without going full angsty murderhobo. Inspired by biblical feelings of betrayal and abandonment in the face of martyrdom - "why have you forsaken me" - Capturing the moment of corruption and loss of faith.

Requesting a woman keeling, impaled through the heart by a sword. Around the wound, the armor is disintegrating into flakes of ash revealing a vulnerable naked form underneath. The ashes coalesce into a billowy shadow/smoke demon that looms over the figure and clutches at the sword. She looks up with a look of defiance.
>>
>>50211860
well i got about 1/3 of the way through and then program crashed and i lost all the work id been doing and now i really dont want to do it all from the beginning again. sorry dude
>>
>>50212724
Its okay guy.
Thanks for trying
>>
Any 40kfag want to try drawing my OCDONUTSTEEL Lost Legion Primarch?

Really, take the opportunity to design this character however you like, there are only very few design queues that I think are integral to the character.

The Legion and the Primarch are based around the concept of rangers in contemporary fantasy, as well as themes of exploration and being frontiersmen/huntsmen.

The Legion's Heraldry is an eagle's talon grasping a bundle of three arrows.

The Primarch's iconic weapons are a massive archaeotech longrile and a staff with kinetic/gravitic amplification technology.

He got a beard.

After that, it's up to you. His armour, whatever trappings he might wear overtop, the style, it's your interpretation.

Thanks for your interest!
>>
File: clothing examples.png (1MB, 1126x649px) Image search: [Google]
clothing examples.png
1MB, 1126x649px
Giving this one last shot:

I'd like to request a noble officer from my setting.
He comes from a wealthy kingdom spanning a steppe and a desert, so clothing tends to be light but layered. I'm looking for a vaguely Persian-meets-nomadic-Turkish aesthetic for the clothing. However, the armour should be like the Greek linothorax, but very well tailored to the wearer. If you can find a place to add bronze scale armour somewhere and make it look good, that would be nice too.
Over the armour he should have a thick sash around his waist/stomach area.
I'd like him to have a helmet like the one pictured, though he doesn't necessarily need to be wearing it.

If you do weapons, he should have a dagger tucked into his sash. It should be a practical, straight blade, though the handle can be ornate.
His sword is short and curved.

If you feel like doing the head/face, he should have short hair and a pointed, well groomed beard (though not a large one).

Sorry if that's too much or too specific.
>>
File: samus legion.jpg (401KB, 1500x753px) Image search: [Google]
samus legion.jpg
401KB, 1500x753px
>>50212865
>Lost Legion of the Lost Primarch
Found it.
>>
File: But that's heretical.png (114KB, 402x564px) Image search: [Google]
But that's heretical.png
114KB, 402x564px
>>50213214
Isn't that just the sisters of battle in xeno power armor?
>>
Can I get a scrawny, nude dwarf slav squatting over a pile of guts and trash and such, viewed from behind, with a speech bubble saying "... Could be worth something."?
>>
>>50213228
>SoS
>No imperial sigil anywhere
Come one. Do you seriously think the Sororitas would be that heretical?
>>
>>50213659
All it takes is one patient Archdeacon. Just look at what happened with Kyras and the Blood Ravens. Heresy can come from anywhere, and anyone.
>>
File: rourke references.jpg (474KB, 1000x572px) Image search: [Google]
rourke references.jpg
474KB, 1000x572px
Requesting a paladin dressed in golden scale mail, kind of like the guy on the left but in gold and without the fish emblem. He's a middle aged man with a long nose and a prominent chin, with long golden hair, brown eyes and a dapper mustache. I can't really think of a good person to compare his face to unfortunately. Maybe Bruce Campbell, or a young Max von Sydow. Just generally think "hero" with this guy. He should be holding a sword like the one on the right, standing in a heroic pose. I'll leave the rest of the details up to the artist, but that's the gist of what he should look like.
>>
REQ:
Trench coat clad Fedora (not Trilby) wearing Skeleton detective / private eye.
The more noir the better.
>>
File: 1478494542578.png (118KB, 228x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478494542578.png
118KB, 228x480px
Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.
>>
File: REQ.jpg (294KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
REQ.jpg
294KB, 1600x900px
Requesting a female elf with a facemask and wears a hood, also sport a sick pair of renaissance sunglasses that doubles a reading glasses
>>
File: AAA.jpg (45KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
AAA.jpg
45KB, 700x600px
Requesting a girl with long straight white hair in some sort of fancy cocktail dress, with a tattoo similar to pic on the back of her hand?
>>
>>50202709
Bump.

>>50204604
Nah.
>>
>>50202620
Bump.

Also hello again thread, how are you all doing this fine saturday evening?
>>
>>50210667

...link?
>>
>>50207011
Owlbear looking down on prey or slowly gliding down; preferably during night
>>
File: wildtangent-fate_2742.jpg (62KB, 350x141px) Image search: [Google]
wildtangent-fate_2742.jpg
62KB, 350x141px
Requesting a paladin making a deal with a hooded man.
The hooded man has two different color on each hand and paladin is full of confidence.
Background would be mostly dark with the only light source shining on where he stands. Man in hood is in the darkness with glowing eyes.
>>
>>50202884
Bump
>>
File: 1475867240611.jpg (558KB, 1280x1661px) Image search: [Google]
1475867240611.jpg
558KB, 1280x1661px
Hey draw people, is it easier if someone is making a request, for them to give you free creative reign over most aspects, or if they give you more concrete specifications?
>>
>>50202681
more than 24 hour bump.
>>
>>50203172
24 hour bumpu
>>
>>50202895
Bumping this.
>>
>>50202895

is the mask waifu charlotte's girlfriend? i wasn't here for the beginning.
>>
File: Demon lord.png (2MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Demon lord.png
2MB, 1200x1500px
>>50203762
Okey doke. Here it is.

Let me know if there's anything you want updated, cleaned up, changed, etc.

As always, I'm open to feedback on this one.
>>
>>50216283
That's fucking sick.
>>
>>50216260
Despite what anons would say, the players are just good friends. One is a drawfag, so there's a bunch of art of their characters together, both paid and unpaid, even though they aren't from the same game or anything.
>>
File: owlcatalchemistrequest.png (205KB, 427x752px) Image search: [Google]
owlcatalchemistrequest.png
205KB, 427x752px
>>50203924
Finally finished! Hope you like it!

>>50205714
>>50205726

>>50206647
oh dang that's amazing! I'm jelly as hell
>>
>>50216336

i meant the characters but ok you answered that too.
>>
File: Perfect!.gif (45KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect!.gif
45KB, 560x582px
>>50216348
Wow! That's excellent. I love both versions. Thank you so much!
>>
>>50216348
Nice, dude
>>
>>50216283
Damn, Tracer. Where'd you trace this one from?
>>
>>50216556
Shitters like you are the reason why a lot of good drawfriends don't stick around. You chase them off with your assholery.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>50216588
People like you are why they come back for more replies, so shut the fuck up.
>>
File: disney guys.png (1MB, 1366x1024px) Image search: [Google]
disney guys.png
1MB, 1366x1024px
well, long shot, but I've started running a text game over Skype for that /tg/ project Disney Villains Victorious. it's early into the game, but I thought drawing their party would be a treat. they're a bit loose on some descriptions at times, so don't worry about super specifics too much. but here's all I've got

>Aideen. Irish princess on paper only, and even that's up for debate (her position was given something of a joke by Britain for the rebelling colonies). Redhead, green eyes, Irish as fuck. carries around a beat up old sword that may or may not be magical. wears a patched up and plain dress and a beat up old tiara. speaks with fae and animals ("She has a kingdom worth 5. Five sheep. But dammit if we're not proud of all of them!"). Sweet as can be, but a slippery survivor and naive from basically not seeing another human being in her beat up old castle for quite a few years. joins up to try to improve the world and find out/prove if she's a real princess

>Gustav. burly mountain of a Swede. somehow survived the icy lands of Erendell for a while before venturing into the world selling his herd of reindeer and generally being a jolly doer of good through generosity, impossibly strength, and manly fisticuffs of justice. mostly just dresses in a few furs and a shiny belt buckle that secretly holds the last piece of his ancient and forgotten goddess. Likes to talk to and swap stories with strangers, deer, and inanimate objects indiscriminately.

>Rutabaga. Wonderlandian shapeshifting... tourist, I guess. Sent by the Red Queen to fetch Alice, though "Ruty" thinks it's to have her restore order to the place. goofy psycho philosophical, but sweet and helpful overall. wears a big scarf over her mouth, pickelhaube hat with insect antennae poking, bomber jacket, tight pants, gloves, and giant glasses that give her eyes that magnified look. "cartooned up Amelia Earhart with antennae"
>>
>>50203852
bumpin to the beat
>>
File: Julia_1.jpg (428KB, 1051x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Julia_1.jpg
428KB, 1051x1600px
>>50216349
>>50216260
This is the girlfriend.
>>
File: hot bobby.png (498KB, 664x457px) Image search: [Google]
hot bobby.png
498KB, 664x457px
Can someone please draw me a seafaring black druid? Game is a fantasy reflection of the 1800s.
>>
>>50204581
>discord

for what? is it fun?
>>
File: OCT.jpg (514KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
OCT.jpg
514KB, 1200x800px
>>50217184
It's mostly just friends who share a hobby chatting.

We bounce around character ideas, do random development questions, campaign updates, share commissions we get, stuff like that. There's also a casual PBP thing one of the admins has in the works right now. Artists post streams and do freebies from time to time, and we've had lewd drawpolls before. But it's mostly just shooting the shit and posting spicy memes and shitposting.

I think it's fun.
>>
>>50217424
omg are those all your ocs? it sounds fun to me do you have a link?

is charlotte as bad as they say?
>>
>>50217424
Sounds like a fun place, link?
>>
>>50217450
>>50217475
https://discord.gg/XyxaJ
>>
>>50216283
OR here god damn if thats not amazing. Thank you so much sir.
>>
>>50203517
bump
>>
>>50217424
Is that fucking Redskye in a box?
>>
>>50217636
Judging from the mask, yeah it is.
>>
>>50217636
Depends who's asking.
>>
File: Sea Druid.png (179KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sea Druid.png
179KB, 600x1000px
>>50217177
Here you go! I can paint it if you'd like

>>50207918
Working on a full paint of your Astartes
>>
>>50217681
>>50217679
I used to play minecraft with him. Was just surprised to see his avatar here.
>>
>>50217856
One bump was plenty.
>>
File: animated-1.gif (36KB, 161x276px) Image search: [Google]
animated-1.gif
36KB, 161x276px
>>50216348
uh i tried an animation and its ludicrously bad but i thought i'd share
>>
>>50218228
Terry Gilliam would be proud.
>>
>>50203874

Bump
>>
>>50212125
I'd love to see this done, nice concept
>>
File: NathaliaEmbryWIP.jpg (107KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
NathaliaEmbryWIP.jpg
107KB, 600x900px
>>50202597
>>50205808
Here's a WIP
The lines came out nicer than usual, I might not try "digitally inking" it.
starting on colors now.
>>
>>50205573
el bumpo
>>
>>50218721

Oh wow, looking good so far. Look forward to seeing it when you're done!
>>
>>50204850
Bumping this (24h)
>>
File: NathaliaEmbrywip.png (451KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
NathaliaEmbrywip.png
451KB, 600x900px
>>50219017
>>50218721
Well, this is as much progress as I get untill tonight.
Let me know if you have any color suggestions.
>>
File: 1477707370042.png (674KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1477707370042.png
674KB, 1050x1050px
Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."
>>
>>50219046
I'd sort of figured the feathery mantle would be a bit darker than that, but otherwise I like the direction you're headed. Thanks again for this, by the way. I can't wait to bring it to the table.
>>
>>50217683
That's awesome! Thank you m80
And yes please to the painting
>>
File: Iron ref.png (938KB, 1233x739px) Image search: [Google]
Iron ref.png
938KB, 1233x739px
Requesting my shadowrunner in gear.
He's a decently tall and, more than decently, buff farmboy turned combat adept. He wears a ballistics mask (Ref. 2) that ends right behind his elven ears, which lets his fucking gorgeous mane of hair (Ref. 1) do what it does and bedazzle everyone.
He wears an chemically resistant high collard coat (Ref. 3) and an armor jacket (Ref. 4) under it, with an assortment of smaller pieces of armor covering his arms, legs, and vitals. From his belt, resting against his thighs, hangs two bandoliers with six grenades in each one, One with smoke grenades and one with stun, not that it matters much.
He's got a silenced Steyr TMP holstered at his hip, the spare magazines are kept in the coat, and a Claymore (Ref. 6) sheathed on his back. (Ref. 5) The sword should be on slightly large side.
Also got a notebook and pencil in his coatpocket. You can't hack paper and it's less likely to shock you if the gremlins are about.
>>
>>50217499
Thanks.
>>
>>50217547
No problem. It was a fun draw. Let me know if you have any other sic demon designs.
>>
>>50219626
Forgot to add, most of the equipment are in some shade of grey, just to make his hair more 'there'
>>
File: 1111.jpg (608KB, 2762x3127px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
608KB, 2762x3127px
>>50203517
I tried
>>
>>50204625
Late bump
>>
>>50217636
Like Phasma in the trash, Redskye's place is in the shame corner.
>>
>>50202822
bump
>>
File: 1463947314343.jpg (157KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463947314343.jpg
157KB, 600x600px
friendly neighborhood spider-bump with some delivered OC from an older thread
>>
>>50221275
We were on page 2
>>
>>50221275
See >>50217499
>>
>>50203202
24 hour bump for this
>>
>>50203294
37 hour bump
I miss you drawanon ;-;
>>
>>50217683
>Working on a full paint of your Astartes

Oh shit, dude, I can't wait to see this!
>>
>>50220057
Not a bad try anon. Thanks!
>>
>>50222325
Lol
>>
File: KD-The-Watcher-101.jpg (48KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
KD-The-Watcher-101.jpg
48KB, 480x600px
>>50202540
Requesting the Watcher from KD:M
Cloak in bleak and rugged looking colors, inside of hood in a kind of space-ish design (darkness some stars)
background should have a mysterious feeling and some of the core elements of the game, mainly stone faces with stoic expressions (white stone, think marble)

would appreciate
>>
Legen- wait for it
>>
File: opulent knight.jpg (671KB, 2480x4000px) Image search: [Google]
opulent knight.jpg
671KB, 2480x4000px
>>50202581
>>
File: Hold the Fuck Up.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hold the Fuck Up.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Requesting a Space Marine in the "hold the fuck up" pose.
>>
>>50219626
bump
>>
I need an angry skull, elegan/tg/entlemen - seriously angry. It is for an intimidating icon for the Big Bad in my campaign. It must be scary angry, if you can. Don't think cartoons or bikers: think SS. Thanx!
>>
File: 1478318099039.jpg (202KB, 1580x2128px) Image search: [Google]
1478318099039.jpg
202KB, 1580x2128px
Draw the woman in pic related on the left, with the same outfit, or an outfit in the same style, with weathered, dirty and torn clothes. minus the baby.

sitting on the back of the Creature (a "karkadann") on the bottom. If you like, you can redesign the creature somewhat, making it a little less bulky, but thats upon you. its supposed to look like a hybrid between a unicorn and a rhino.

place some provisions, some armory and other travel utensils on the creatures saddle,

the mask on the right should be worn visible on her belt. its supposed to be a trophy. not on her face, please.

The woman is missing one Arm thats hidden beneath an armsleeve, if you can't see it on the picture.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Drawme.png (2MB, 3496x2496px) Image search: [Google]
Drawme.png
2MB, 3496x2496px
>>50224124
whoops, meant to post pic related.
>>
>>50205577
34-hour bump
>>
>>50209203
bump
>>
>>50204167
Gonna bump this.
>>
>>50202722

41 hour bump
>>
>>50213843

Bump.

It's early but I'm going out.
>>
>>50218228
Neat!
>>
>>50215882
>Is this something that could be reposted in character art threads?
>Will people think I'm weird or question my sexuality if they see me draw this?
>How many definitions am I looking up for a setting I just found out existed?
>Do the references inspire me?
>Am I forced to filter through what defines their character's personality and not their character's looks?

Be as specific as you want.
>>
File: 1111.jpg (1MB, 2762x3127px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
1MB, 2762x3127px
>>50220057

I tried fixing it some, since you couldnt tell its a half elf in the helmet and because it generally looked shitty even for me

I think this one is a significant improvement face wise but idk
>>
>>50223363
Nice, thanks
>>
File: nono.png (382KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nono.png
382KB, 800x600px
>>50215542
>flying owlbear
>>
>>50214527
bump
>>
>>50202732
One last bump of this request before a new thread spawns.
>>
>>50226973
Not to be rude about your earlier work, but it does look a lot better - not just in the face, but the helmet's a little better too, even if the cheek flaps are simpler. I guess it's harder than I assumed it would be to redesign a helmet and put it on a head?

Not sure what I can suggest, but I do like that you're still working on this. It's good work - sorry if I was a dick earlier.
>>
File: rider.png (781KB, 1000x821px) Image search: [Google]
rider.png
781KB, 1000x821px
>>50224139
>>50224124
>>
new bread
>>50227817
>>50227817
>>50227817
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.