[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horus Heresy General /hhg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 54

File: image.png (6MB, 2076x1776px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6MB, 2076x1776px
Luther And The Forest Of Doom Edition
Let's chill out Sub-Edition
Who knew the Indiana Jones movies mesh well with the DAs? Who wants to lynch some Night Lords?
/HHG/'s Advice Links & Resources

>HHG FAQs
http://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
http://pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
http://pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
http://www.strawpoll.me/10558764

>/HHG/'s allegiances
www.strawpoll.me/10663447

>Oct 16 White Dwarf
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zm71nli980zr97h/WhiteDwarf_Oct16.pdf
>>
>>49866856
>lynch some Night Lords
Go ahead and try. Hope you're not terribly attached to your skin.
>>
Holy fuck why does Forgeworlds password reset not fucking work I want to buy a Mastodon you Limey cunts.
>>
>>49866856
>Let's chill out
>Who wants to lynch some Night Lords?
I'm getting mixed signals here
Also, previous edition >>49855764
>>
>>49866884
Calm down already, is it that time of the month or something ? You seem more like a World Eater right now.
>>
>>49866937
But "that time of the month" is a Blood Angels thing, anon
>>
>>49866884
Hah! I'm willing to wager space age medicine or biomancy can patch me up so I can start lynching you again.
>>49866921
Maybe beating up Night Lords is relaxing?
>>
>>49866960
No, it is what Blood Angels are into :^)
>>
>>49867009
>what is Black Rage
>>
>>49866937
nightlords are nothing if not paranoid psychopaths constantly on the edge but ultimately full of nothing but hot air

it's their entire shtick
>>
Can i give the Praetor Tribune a Teleport transponder if i'm running fists/edgelords?
>>
>>49867312
Yes.
>>
>reading Retribution
>Cassian Dracos
>THE DRAGON REVENANT
>VULKAN LIVES

What's a fluffy Force I can build around THE DRAGON REVENANT and some Promethean Cult fanatics?
>>
>>49867344
>Rite of War: The Awakening Fire
>>
>>49867344
One that uses The Awakening Fire RoW, with lots of Fear-causing infantry. Bring Chaplain Jurr as the compulsory Chaplain. You may want Cassian Dracos, but the rite also gives your Librarian a new psych power.
>>
File: Bray'arth_Ashmantle_2.jpg (75KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
Bray'arth_Ashmantle_2.jpg
75KB, 600x833px
>>49867344
Shattered Legions, mah boi.

I was just reading the same section from Retribution earlier today. That book is so goddamned good, and The Iron Dragon is fucking rad as hell.
>>
anyone else here addicted to list-hammering? post what you've come up with this week since every list in november is going to be taken into Custode-y.
>>
>>49867593
Im at odds right now, I want to add both a bunch of custodes and SoS to my IF and also get a giant fortification as my LoW. Now that there are rumors about new scenery Im going to wait to see how that pans out before I buy anything though I am getting a BoP box for my birthday.

So many things that I want and not enough points to field them all.
>>
>>49867593
Mechanicum Legio Cybernetica 2k
Magos Dominus with volkite serpenta, rad cleanser, machinator array, abeyant and cyber familiar - 165
2 castellax with enhanced targeting array - 240
2 castellax with multi meltas, flamers, power blades and frag grenades - 260
6 thallax - 255
6 thallax - 255
Magos auxilia enginseer with four servitors with servo arms - 105
Thanatar with paragon of metal and enhanced targeting array- 300
Knight Magaera with hekaton claw - 420
>>
>>49868057
>Magos auxilia enginseer with four servitors with servo arms - 105
Whats this aiming to do? i see no niche it is filling
>Knight Magaera with hekaton claw - 420
Just using this one because you like the model? It seems incredibly lackluster and like you're paying extra points for very little added viability otherwise. You could cut some things and make it an Atrapos/Lancer/Acheron
>>
Can you guys help me pick a legion. I was thinking between Iron hands or Ultramarines. Or should I wait till thousand sons are released?
>>
>>49868140
what do you want to do with it? I personally build armies around a list/theme..which would do what you want your army to do better/fluffier?
>>
>>49868172
is there a legion thats better? I'd like them not to be bad but I also enjoy fluff. Thousand sons are my favorite legion fluff wise, but I never like the tzeentch themed models.
>>
>>49868140
Well, what are you looking for in your legion? Rules? Fluff? Colors?

We need more to go on here, so start spilling your guts.
>>
>>49868202
>Thousand sons are my favourite legion fluff-wise

Then fucking make Thousand Sons you prig. Just run cool psykers, paint cool dudes, and don't worry about that Tzeentch bullshit.

I swear to god, all the people around here who ask what legion to do when they already know what they want.
>>
>>49865986
>but I realized I never, ever, EVER want to assemble a spartan ever again. I'm doing this thoroughly, and I'm doing it once.
The tracks are now one-piece. Before that change, a lot of people bought 3rd party track pieces.
>>
>>49868332
>tracks are one piece

How? Are they supposed to be an elastic loop that stretches around the runners? Pls explain
>>
File: IMG_0961.jpg (106KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0961.jpg
106KB, 720x405px
>>49868202
If you do Thousand Sons from the Battle of Prospero, then there's nothing Tzeenchy about them - the downside is they didn't participate much in the Heresy (that we know of) between that battle and becoming Tzeenchy. Rules/background out in February. If you start before that, stick to 'normal' squads and don't spend much money on HQ yet. They do look good, though (see >>49865015
)

Iron Hands have better legion rules than Ultramarines but the latter have better special units. Never mind that, though. IH are meant to be vehicle-heavy and UM infantry-heavy. Choose based on that. Or based on color - is black and white/silver too dull for you?
>>
File: spartan-tracks-1piece.jpg (53KB, 603x479px) Image search: [Google]
spartan-tracks-1piece.jpg
53KB, 603x479px
>>49868389
From Bell of Lost Souls
>>
Serious question, why does hhg have so many namefags?
>>
File: 1410920075770.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1410920075770.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>49868417
Oh fuck me that would be so much better. Goddamn it.
>>
>>49868897

>chapters

I think you're in the wrong place. 40k General is elsewhere.
>>
>>49868846
Smaller community than the 40k general means it's pretty fucking obvious who everyone is.
>>
Hay so if I can ever log into the Forgeworld site I plan on getting a Mastodon. But what books have the army lists for the legions.
>>
>>49868846
Because we haven't kicked them out yet like most other generals have
>>
>>49869046
I for one support the idea of bullying them until they leave.

Seriously, is there a reason for Al and Uni to namefag?

>>49868940
This. KA can barely make a post without someone calling him by name.
>>
>>49869280
They feel important that way I guess
But seriously namefags and tripfags should fuck off to a forum if they can't stay anonymous
>>
Does anyone else have a love/hate relationship with Gal Vorbak? They're beautiful and powerful, but they're the worst thing I've ever had to paint.
>>
I don't see any issues with namefags. /fowtg/ has them too and, like here, they're helpful. The names only really matter when we go off topic, I guess - other than KA, who doesn't even use the name.

If you consistently post a certain way, why not let a name stick?
>>
>>49869046
>>49869280
>>49869292
>hurr anonimus iz lejun posting
You are free to take your shitposting to another website, too.
>>
>>49869341

On /fowg/ they made a podcast using their names. They have good reason to use those names. There's no good reason here. None of the namefags actually contribute anything serious. If there was a /hhg/ podcast run by Uni with Al, KA, RGB, CF and the others as contributors then they'd have earned the right to use those names. But they have not. They're just anons with names.
>>
File: 1471754994996.jpg (93KB, 464x599px) Image search: [Google]
1471754994996.jpg
93KB, 464x599px
>>49869015
https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-SE/The-Horus-Heresy?Nu=product.repositoryId&N=102814+4294964959&qty=8&sorting=rec&view=table&categoryId=cat2210033

Age of Darkness Army Lists has the generic legions list and the generic rites of war. It also includes the newest legion-specific rites of war that were in HH Book 6 (Retribution).

The book called "Age of Darkness Legions" contains legion-specific rules, units, and characters for the legions featured in HH books 1-6, i.e. NOT Dark Angels, White Scars, Blood Angels, Space Wolves, and Thousand Sons. The first three had legion rules but not units in HH Book 6, and will be fleshed out in a long time. Space Wolves and Thousands Sons have nothing but will have everything in HH Book 7, due February.

We should have links to them somewhere around here. Probably worth buying them at some point, but the Legions book only makes sense if you pick one that's already been covered.
>>
So GW's Ultramarine upgrade sprue works with the Calth minis right? So you're spending £8 for shoulderpads and a bunch of other shit rather than £10 for just 10 shoulderpads.
>>
>>49869398
the shoulderpads maybe, but the helmets and possibly weapons are fucking haram
>>
Thinking of selling a kidney to start an IF army. If i go for pollux then i take stone gauntlet and a breacher centred army? If i go for sigismund, then i go templar brethren and tacticals? Also what rite of war?
To my understandment IF are a shooty army right?
>>
>>49867027
When Sanguinius gets angry at Vulkan for giving him SPESS AIDS, and cucking horus
>>
>>49869457
They're balanced between them. They're more shooty but only really shooty when using bolters, they're more choppy but nowhere near EC/WE/NL choppy and are more based around being good in challanges than just being good at choppy. Stone Gauntlet is quite difficult to run well due to breachers costing three kidneys in points, and Siggy is amazeballs in CC but any experienced player will avoid him like the fucking plague unless they've got Scoria/ a Primarch to put the fucker down. Templar brethren will blenderize 20-man tac blobs all day long, but struggle against anything that isnt a 3+ marine. You're a bit like SoH in that you have bonuses in both shooting and assault but arent the best at either. Your boosts are in the category of good characters, excellent basic units (storm shield terminators and sniper vets) and flexibility. Neither of your unique RoWs seem very good, but you've got the best generic PotL possible
>>
>>49869411
What's wrong with the swords?
>>
>>49869522
potentially the wrong mk of armour on the hand
i know its autistic, but its the kind of thing some of the grognards around here would notice
>>
File: 1476943055041.jpg (122KB, 650x643px) Image search: [Google]
1476943055041.jpg
122KB, 650x643px
>>49869411
Looks pretty much in line with canon Horus Heresy Ultramarines artwork to me, anon. So long as the parts are sprinkled on sergeants and veterans, and you don't end up with entire squads of mkVII dudes, you should be fine.
>>
>>49868846
So that we know whos whom, and can make inside jokes more easily>>49869543
Have you not seen the mechanicuk aet work with the Onager I think that was invented in m34, and yet this is the heresy.
This is why forgeworld should be the one true source for the table-top as there are rarely discrepancies like that
>>
>>49869538

>wrong mk of armour on the hand

MkVII hands are indistinguishable from MkIV, or anything other than MkII or III really, and even then it's only a case of adding a few small studs.
>>
Would anyone be upset if I used Kastelans instead of Castellax? Its not a money issue, I just like the models better
>>
>>49869785
i would have a problem with it anon
castellax look brutal and very 40k
kastelan look like happy-meal toys
>>
>>49869796
Its the round edges that really make me like them
but I get your point
>>
>>49869805
i mean, you do you anon, we're likely never to play, but thats just how i feel about em
>>
>>49869805
I personally much prefer the castellax, but the only real problem i have with the Kastellan is the heads, which i think are hideous. Theres a few simple conversions, i.e. https://imgur.com/a/gtA3Y , which improve them to only 'slightly worse than castellax' rather than 'ass cancer'
>>
>>49869517
Thanks for the help anon. So if i went for a PotL army, that means a mix of termies, templars , vets and maybe a contemptor?
I was thinking breachers simply because if i ever wanted to field Dorn, might as well go in for a fluffy army.
>>
File: ARDkMji.jpg (241KB, 1478x831px) Image search: [Google]
ARDkMji.jpg
241KB, 1478x831px
>>49869845
I used to hate the heads, but they've really grown on me

Admech having a retro sci-fi look are pretty sweet. Kinda like how the sicarian infiltrators are cooler looking than the ruststalkers. I almost wish FW took the style and ran with it for the HH guys instead of going for the traditional cyborg zombie in robes look.
>>
>>49869897
I think the problem with changing the heads is that it breaks the entire aesthetic of the models
Also great looking models there anon
>>
>>49867400
>but the rite also gives your Librarian a new psych power.
But Nikaea!
>>
>>49869615

We don't need to know who's who. We are all Anonymous.
>>
>>49869938
not mine, just the first image I googled

the studio colour scheme is ass
>>
File: 1476633056867.gif (111KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1476633056867.gif
111KB, 500x281px
>>49867593
+++ Vet Decap (2496pts) +++

++ Legiones Astartes: Age of Darkness Army List (Age of Darkness) (2496pts) ++

+ HQ (250pts) +

Damocles Command Rhino (100pts)

Strike Captain Alvarex Maun (150pts) [Cameleoline, Infravisor] (Goes with techmarine)
····Master of the Legion [Decapitation Strike]

+ Troops (608pts) +

Legion Assault Squad (223pts) [9x Legion Assault Space Marines, 2x Power Weapon]
····Legion Assault Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Combat Shield, Power Fist]

Legion Tactical Squad (150pts) [9x Legion Tactical Space Marines, Legion Vexilla]
····Legion Tactical Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Melta Bombs]

Legion Tactical Support Squad (235pts) [Legion Drop Pod, 5x Legion Space Marines, Plasma Guns]
····Legion Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Combi-weapon]

+ Elites (993pts) +

Apothecarion Detachment (165pts)
····Legion Apothecary [Jump Pack, Power Sword] (goes with AMs)
····Legion Apothecary [Augury Scanner] (goes with tacs)
····Legion Apothecary (goes with tech)

Legion Veteran Tactical Squad (315pts) [8x Combi-flamer, Legion Drop Pod, 9x Legion Veteran Space Marines, Marksmen, 2x Plasma Gun]
····Legion Veteran Sergeant [Artificer Armour]

Legion Veteran Tactical Squad (315pts) [8x Combi-flamer, Legion Drop Pod, 9x Legion Veteran Space Marines, Marksmen, 2x Plasma Gun]
····Legion Veteran Sergeant [Artificer Armour]

Techmarine Covenant (198pts)
····Legion Techmarine
········Techmarine [Augury Scanner, 4x Rad Missile Launchers, Rad Grenades, 4x Servo-automata]

+ Fast Attack (435pts) +

Primaris-Lightning Strike Fighter (230pts) [Battle Servitor Control, Ground-tracking Auguries, 2x Two Kraken penetrator heavy missiles]

Xiphon Interceptor (205pts)

+ Heavy Support (210pts) +

Legion Fire Raptor Gunship (210pts) [Four Tempest Rockets, Reaper Autocannon battery]
>>
>>49869889
To go off a friends 2k point list, he runs three sniper Vet squads in rhinos to outflank and grab objectives, or just to snipe primarchs, a LR with a payload of siggy and his templars, and two units of power and chainfist/shield terminators that deepstrike, as well as a Typhon. The bonuses for breachers in stone gauntlet are pretty good but where i'm from theres too many typhons and demolishers for safety.
>>
>>49869956
Can you get a name so I can filter your whining? Thanks.
>>
So I guess I can't recover my Forgeworld account. Now I can't buy the things I want.
>>
>>49870105
make a new one? takes 3 minutes
>>
>>49870105
maybe you should contact forgeworld instead of passively whining to us
>>
>>49869280
Second. Fuck name and tripfags. There's no reason for them too, it's attention, like it always is.
>>49866909
Call them it's really easy
>>
So is it possible to make a decent Smurf list without spending absurd money ln FW tanks?
>>
>>49870155
>>49870179
I sent an email i just am whining in hopes someone else had this problem and there is some fix I am missing.
>>
>>49870241
Too be honest all this has done was change me from I am so going to spend $500 to no I think i won't anymore.
>>
>>49870241
>>49870277
If thats all it took to stop you buying a mastadon, then you wouldn't have ever finished putting it together, much less painting it, you whiny little bitch.
>>
File: IMG_1910.jpg (172KB, 1024x985px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1910.jpg
172KB, 1024x985px
A few days ago I talked about starting a traitor Iron Hands army in 30k/HH. Well anyways, here is my "shopping list"
>Betrayal at Calth
>Ironfather
>Leviathan dreadnaught with 2 Leviathan storm cannons (I am going to get a grav flux bombard as well to get a little bit of variety)
>And maybe a Rhino to start with as a transport
>>
File: IMG_5428.jpg (190KB, 957x1253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5428.jpg
190KB, 957x1253px
>>49870299
Oh this sick burn. Please stop I can't take it.
>>
Does FW no longer offer the bundle made up of the three Cerasti? Had a windfall recently and wanted to buy something nice, but I can't find it for the life of me.
>>
>>49870405
Iron Hands are one of the legions that look really good in MKIII, so you way want to consider swapping your calth for Prospero. You can always sell your custodes/sisters/characters. Do your thing though, i just really like the MKIII look
>>
>>49870418
FW has been discontinuing bundles, the only Knight group they still sell is the 5-man one.
>>
>>49870181
Orbital assault looks great on paper for smurfs.
>>
Am I better off teleporting, Land Raidering or drop podding my Terminator command? They're about the only thing I've never really used in my 40k experience

Finding somewhere to put my HQ is bugging me as it's such a point sink.
>>
>>49871094
What Legion, what do you want them to do, have you already got them modelled a certain way?
>>
>>49870624
Does that involve drop pods and shit?
>>
>>49871115
I don't have my Termies or HQ modelled yet, I've got a working Imperial Fists core going, lots of Tac Vets in Rhinos, some mobile Plasma support for that sweet AP2 and either Sicarans or Vindicators depending on.

HQ is bugging me because Centurion needs someone to go with and adding him to the other squads reduces the efficiency of both groups. Terminators seem logical for maximum bang, and I have some spare B@C Terminators.

I've been trying to formulate ways to get Terminators into my army because Fists, but Spartan and a 10 man squad is too much for 2000 points, 2 5 man LR squads costs even more than the above, and footslogging is no.

Teleporting is available for IFs, but I'd have to add in a bunch of modifying things to my list just to improve rolls, right?

I could just put in a standard command squad and a Rhino, but that doesn't feel half as fun or, more importantly, killy
>>
>>49871137
For the most part, yes.
>>
Did the Night Lords have access to Tartaros Termi Armor? I can't seem to find much info of which legion had them in general
>>
>>49871160
You've got the option of deepstriking them in as late-game cleaners, which is what i (edgelords) used my calth dudes for-give one of them a chainfist, the rest with axes or fists, call them the Atramentar and then drop them on an objective and clear enemy infantry off it, all while being scoring. As fists, you can do something similar but with storm shields for a bit more protection. I've seen drop podding be pretty lackluster, so i'd say either LR if you've got the points or deepstriking
>>
>>49871263
Every legion had every mark of armour, just in different quantities. The only exception being that before istvaan 5 only raven gaurd and alpha legion had mk6.
>>
>>49871290
According to the new forgeworld fluff just should add before someone sperges out and posts that IW beakie pic.
>>
File: Night_Lords_Pre-Heresy_2.jpg (78KB, 268x407px) Image search: [Google]
Night_Lords_Pre-Heresy_2.jpg
78KB, 268x407px
>>49871290
Cool wanted to make sure I'm keepin it fluffy.

+++ NL - Terror (2500pts) +++

+ Lord of War (435pts) +

Konrad Curze (435pts) [Primarch]
····Master of the Legion [Terror Assault]

+ HQ (175pts) +

Legion Praetor (175pts) [Iron Halo, Paragon Blade, Tartaros Terminator Armour, Teleportation Transponder]

+ Troops (810pts) +

3x Terror Squad (270pts) [9x Executioner, Flamer, 9x Volkite Charger]
Headsman [Melta Bombs, Nostraman Chainglaive, Power Armour]

+ Elites (750pts) +

Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought (180pts) [Two Kheres Pattern Assault Cannons]

Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought (180pts) [Two Kheres Pattern Assault Cannons]

Legion Terminator Squad (390pts) [9x Legion Terminators, 2x Plasma Blaster, 4x Power Fist, Tartaros Terminator Armour,Teleportation Transponder]
····Legion Terminator Sergeant [Nostraman Chainglaive]
> need a bit of help with this unit's load out

+ Fast Attack (330pts) +

Night Raptor Squad (330pts)
[2x Flamer, 9x Night Raptor, 4x Power Weapon]
····Huntmaster [Artificer Armour, Nostraman Chainglaive]
>>
>>49871320
Doesn't look like you have any real antitank unless you manage to get your terror squads close enough.
>>
>>49871290
>only RG and AL had production issue mk6
FTFY
also reminder that 40k m6 is not what the techpriests wanted to have but that design was lost
>>
>>49871263
Always assume yes unless Forge World says no.
>>
Are any of the normal knights worth it in mechanicum or are the cerastus just better cause i think they look goofy.
Also what are tech priest auxilia supposed to do niche wise?
>>
So any suggestions on what to add to Calth to starr an Ultramahteen army?
>>
>>49871320
Ok, i'll go through it. You should learn to type lists without battlescribe though
>Night Haunter
Good, good, let the edge flow through you
>Praetor
For what purpose? A Chaplain would probably be a better choice, NL are best when used to kick the other guy in the nads, no fighting honourably. You've already got Batman to fuck up tough guys.
>terror squads
I give the sarge AA and give all ten volkite, a flamer would probably work too. Still a fine loadout, but a single 2+ save is a great way to give templar brethren butthurt.
>two contemptor mortis
I'm assuming you're taking these because you don't have a Dorito yet. When you have the dosh, replace with a deredeo, they're so much better it isnt funny. While double kheres is fine, they really struggle against heavy armour, since you might be unlucky and not even get a glance with both of them. Consider double TL-Lascannon
>termie squad
Kinda overkill, unless you regularly play in a deathstar meta, in which case they probably won't be enough. Teleporting is always gonna be a risk, a trolly AL player can bring in his own termies instead of yours, if you ever get them.
>blasters
Decent, but i usually keep mine cheap by giving them combi's if i need the firepower since they're unlikely to get more than two shots off.
>4xpowerfists
Definitely put a chainfist in there, and give one to your sarge, since he'll probably be fighting against 2+ and rending doesnt cut it.
>raptors
trash, complete and unabashed trash. I love the models but now i run mine as assault squads on the rare occasion i don't play terror assault, since they're overcosted and not that great. Sure, they'll fucking drown everything in wounds and will outnumber, but they're squishy, cant get an invuln and are expensive. Compare your ten guys to twenty ass marines with shields. Both of them can get that delicious 2+ in the open if batman joins their unit
>>
>>49871575
>>49871137
>>49870412
>>49870277
>>49870241
>>49870181
>>49870105
Please, stop posting
>>
>>49871290
>The only exception being that before istvaan 5 only raven gaurd and alpha legion had mk6.
All the legions had the (then nominal) MkV, only the Raven Guard had been issued with "Corvus" pattern suits and the Alpha Legion copied the design for "Corvus-Alpha".
>>
>>49867593
Sure thing, wasn't originally going to post this as I assumed the feedback would just be "yep, that's a salamanders list alright" but since you asked:

>Salamanders, covenant of fire ROW

>Praetor (catapractii termi armour, MC paragon blade, +1 attack lasers, shield, mantle of eternal warrior) - 205
>5 firedrakes (4 with TH/shield (MC TH on sarge), 1 with heavy flamer and chainfist) - 355
>Spartan (armoured ceremite, pintle MM) - 340

>15 tactical marines (AA and MC power sword on sarge) - 200
>Apothecary (AA) - 55

>Apothecary (AA) - 55

>Apothecary (AA) - 55

>10 pyroclasts (MC power fist on sarge) - 315
>Land raider proteus (armoured ceremite, pintle MM) - 215

>Contemptor-mortis (2x kheres assault cannon) - 180

>Vindicator - 120

>2495 points

Was worried about the deathstar-in-spartan thing as people moan about it, but in the end it seemed stupid not to make use of two of the best things salamanders get (tooled up praetor, and firedrakes).

And yes, I am aware plenty of lists in the current 30k meta (i.e. artillery) would wreck this, but what the hell.
>>
>>49869963
Why take Maun if you aren't taking a DT with him? Not too familiar with all his rules, just curious.
Also I think you're spending too much points on that Techmarine unit, those 400pts will be wiped out relatively easy and they don't offer much to make up for the cost. But if you like the unit, go ahead.

>>49870427
>>49870405
True about the MkIII, but BaC gets him a Contemptor and a Cataphractii squad, and MkIV can be waved off as a gift from the Warmaster.

>>49871502
This is wrong.

>>49871563
Not necessarily, FW books are written by in-universe narrators so their information may be incomplete.
>>
>>49871689
Isn't the main draw of Covenant of fire other than MC'd meltas the 5+ invuln on vehicles? Why the 15 man footsloggers? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>49871568
Cerasti are generally more specialized than questores.
The Lancer is only really good when he can be made Seneshal, as a knight that can challenge and has a 4++ in melee is a nightmare.
The Castigator is a great horde-buster, but he sucks pretty badly against the tougher things on the table. Also, the lack of a secondary weapon fucks it hard.
The Atrapos fucks up superheavies badly, but costs an assload of points and is only average against anything else. Like the Lancer, it really only shines in a knight list, especially as an Aucteller.
The Acheron is probably the most flexible of the lot, but it is basically just a Paladin that trades range for oomph.

As for the Mechanicum Questoris-patterns, the Magaera is fairly crappy and only barely saved by the mechanicum special rules it has. The Styrix on the other hand is delicious. Devastating main gun, utility secondary gun, all the mechanicum goodies; wunderbar.
>>
>>49871689
why not go full mechanized? Tacs and support squads in rhinos can be handy.
>>
>>49869963
>>49871705
I've re-read Maun's rules, now I understand why you're taking him.
Still, I'd adapt the list to capitalise on his rules, make him "the eye of the storm" so to speak.
Other than that, I have no meaningful suggestions for you if you don't give some more info on strategy and/or models of choice.

>>49871689
>Was worried about the deathstar-in-spartan thing as people moan about it, but in the end it seemed stupid not to make use of two of the best things salamanders get (tooled up praetor, and firedrakes).
This isn't the deathstar everyone's tired of seeing, so it's fine by me as it's the only way to transport the praetor with Firedrakes.

Dropping 5 marines and apothecaries in favour of CCWs, rhinos w/(MC) multi-melta and maybe some comb-weapons or inferno pistols will take you miles, as your sloggers are so slow the Firedrake unit will be killed of on their own.
>>
>>49871762
Big footslogger blobs were because I'm still a naive little flower that thinks big blobs of marines are what 30k should be about. In terms of the obsidian-forged thing, I kind of assumed people wouldn't bother shooting melta etc. weapons at rhinos so there wasn't as much benefit there. Maybe it would help with volkite culverins, I don't know.

I guess maybe I could drop the third tactical blob for more obsidian tanks, there are HS slots free. Would also mean the BoP box would provide all the basic marines I'd need if I only have 30.

>>49871818
Hmm. Actually it's sounding like I should rethink.
>>
>>49871705
So you're saying even if they say no, we should assume yes?

This coming from someone who is all for prototype MkVI armor for all legions. As long as it's made to look different enough from the default.
>>
>>49868936
>legions didn't have chapters
>>
>>49871575
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Tactics/Space_Marine_Legion_List_(30k)#XIII_Legion:_Ultramarines
Read this and then post your questions
>>
>>49871847
Not so much plasma, but the bigger volkites and melta are very much used near me as a way to kill boxes, and a 5+ gives your little metal boxes a great deal more survivability. Having AC on your big things makes your opponent use meltas on your smaller things. Also, the slowness of the sallies will be even more apparent when not using a transport. You can even put multimeltas on them now!
>>
>>49869411
Only thing wrong are the blue helmets and the torso, and even then you can use it as some special artificer variant. Maybe on MkVI or V legs.

>>49869538
All SM hands are identical to one another. Christ!
>>
>>49871847
Even if they blow up your rhinos on the first turn, that's shots not being directed at your other tanks, or large AP3 blasts being dumped on your marines.

slam an AA apothecary into a plasma support squad and delete units your firedrakes and pyroclasts can't reach
>>
>>49871860
>So you're saying even if they say no, we should assume yes?
I'm saying what I've said, interpret it however you want.
>>
File: 20160903_193209.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160903_193209.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
I'd be interested to know about your gaming tables. How big they are, whether they've molded terrain, flat with movable terrain, or just a blanket with books under?

I spend ages trying to get the best standard of painting I'm capable of on my models and I'm making good if slow progress. It just feels a bit of a waste as I'm not sure my board is up to standard.
>>
>>49871943
Some sort of central building would do wonders to break the monotony. A tower or a promethium refinery or even a destroyed town would look great
>>
>>49871943
OwO whats this
>>
>>49871705
>Not necessarily, FW books are written by in-universe narrators so their information may be incomplete.
If the FW books say that marines sleeping in their armor are at risk of being transported to some sort of astral disco plane I'm going to assume it's true unless proven false.
>>
>>49871976
Yeah, I've been working on a crashed flyer but it definitely needs more. Destroyed town/village sounds good.

>>49871981
Monstrous creature with Strength: D AP:1 paws of death. Exists mainly on dice.
>>
Thanks for the advice y'all. Time for more salamanders, now with considerably more obsidian vehicles:

>Salamanders, covenant of fire ROW

>Praetor (catapractii termi armour, MC paragon blade, +1 attack lasers, shield, mantle of eternal warrior) - 205
>5 firedrakes (4 with TH/shield (MC TH on sarge), 1 with heavy flamer and chainfist) - 355
>Spartan (armoured ceremite, pintle MM) - 340

>10 tactical marines (AA and MC power sword on sarge) - 150
>Rhino (pintle MM) - 50

>Rhino (pintle MM) - 50

>Rhino (pintle MM) - 50

>10 pyroclasts (MC power fist on sarge) - 315
>Land raider proteus (armoured ceremite, pintle MM) - 215

>Contemptor-mortis (2x kheres assault cannon) - 180

>Vindicator - 120

>2x predator (default autocannon turrets) - 150

>Total - 2480 (waste remaining points on meltabombs on tactical squad sarges, or something)

Wasn't sure what to spend the spare points on, couldn't quite squeeze a plasma support squad in, so went with more tanks, figured those 4-shot autocannons might be useful. Anything better I could spend 170-odd points on?
>>
File: 1473543921454.jpg (75KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1473543921454.jpg
75KB, 722x349px
Almost finished painting another 30 marines when it hit me that I have nothing undercoated after this ... and winter is coming.

Should have planned this out better, what am I going to do when it is either raining or freezing outside ? I can't survive 6 months without something to paint !
>>
File: DG5.jpg (402KB, 1188x980px) Image search: [Google]
DG5.jpg
402KB, 1188x980px
Painted my first stinky terminator.
>>
>Blood Angels being sneaky Beakies
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ2wcc5p9w0
>>
>>49872202
Nice Grave Warden. I love the little bits on the top of it. Those are an allusion to Typhus's growths yes?
>>
>>49872196
One thing you might consider is power axes instead of swords on your squad leaders. Being able to chop up artificer armor isn't something to discount in 30k.

>Anything better I could spend 170-odd points on?
Upgrading one of your tac squads to a vet squad could be an idea. Saves you having to paint up another tank at the least.

But yeah, it looks a lot better.
>>
>>49872199
buy BoP and prep/prime that shit immediately
>>
>>49872199
Don't sit there and whine, go out and undercoat as much as you can.

That, or start learning to use airbrushes. There's plenty of primers that come for airbrushes.
>>
>>49872199
I've never had any problems priming in cold weather.
>>
>>49869963
>>49871845
Oh and the Apothecary may not join the Techmarine's unit because Automata don't have the LA rule.

>>49871943
I want to build a hangar bay with a crashed Thunderhawk for Zone Mortalis, but am mostly at a loss as to which materials to use.
>>
>>49872328
>There's plenty of primers that come for airbrushes.
O_o didn't know that, thanks for the tip.
>>
>>49872301
That's a good point, with my own sergeants in artificer armour a lot of armies (though obviously not all with legion-specific wargear being a thing) will have to be swinging at the Unwieldy initiative step anyway so it's not as much of a disadvantage.

Not so keen of veterans myself, if only because I like the fact the list has 45 models (basically, every infantry unit) that can take objectives as it stands.

Thanks again for the advice.
>>
>>49872339
Sounds a great plan. Plasticard and foam board are your friends. I've started but not made much progress on a damaged forge complex for ZM. I did the initial build and then ran out of ideas for the detail.
>>
>>49869352
>hurr I want the reddit user base

Put the trip back on
>>
>>49868846
I like helpful attention whores way better than anonymous shitposters.
I wish breadanon namefagged. I like recognizing KA, and I'd like to recognize him as well other than his Spidesh church posts.
>>
>>49872663
Breadanon?

Unless you mean the guy that makes the OP pictures there are literally a dozen threadmakers in here and it comes down to who's arsed to do a sufficiently funny summary which they've seemingly stopped doing as well
>>
>>49872640
Not him, but i like Uni, Al and curze, also nice he dropped the trip code so it could be anyone now
>>
>>49872698
>there are literally a dozen threadmakers in here and it comes down to who's arsed to do a sufficiently funny summary which they've seemingly stopped doing as well
No one bakes bread as good as Breadanon used to. I guess it was smart of him to get away from being the designated bread guy, but still...
>>49872719
Who dropped a tripcode?
>>
>>49872698
Breadanon is the man that writes good summaries of the last thread, that or he's a title like batman
>>
>>49872741
Curzefag doesnt use a trip code anymore and even shortened the name from 'that curzefag that shits up thread',
>>
>>49872741
>No one bakes bread as good as Breadanon used to. I guess it was smart of him to get away from being the designated bread guy, but still...
In reality it's not that I've decided to get away from it, I've either A: became preoccupied with college work, B: Sleeping on the job, or C: letting someone else take care of it.
>>
>>49872605
>ran out of ideas for the detail.
What about:
>debris
>planned obstructions (sandbag equivalents in the far future) - crews have training for boarding actions, legion serfs, shipmates, you name it
>cogitator stations by doors
>damaged pipelines venting out hot stuff
>destroyed decking plates (something like dangerous terrain when moving over, double tests if assaulting)
>void-exposed section
I have so many ideas but I'm still stuck on the planning phase as my hobby level is new, and I like to take a long time planning and then executing swiftly.

>>49872698
The big issue with making threads is that it had taken us about ten threads to sort out the links in the OP to current versions of the books. It's the most inept thing I've seen on 4chan since 2010.

>>49872746
Breadanon is busy with college.
>>
>>49872698
>here and it comes down to who's arsed to do a sufficiently funny summary which they've seemingly stopped doing as well
>someone liked the summaries
Well, now I feel bad for stopping them. The field became too crowded, and writer's block.
>>
>>49872762
>it had taken us about ten threads to sort out the links in the OP to current versions of the books
And in the end it wasn't anonymous who sorted it out.
>>
>>49872776
No, it wasn't. My point is that we have these pointless discussions when we could be having better threads, two weeks ago the general was slow and more on the quality side of things.
I don't care about namefags as long as we're all having fun and building up on the stuff people like scanon and breadanon left us with (and those names had been given to them by others).
>>
>>49872220
different anon
they're the exhausts that they use to emit the toxic gas that surrounds them, typhon also has them, when chaos got its funk on with the death guard they mutated into organic tubes that they use to breathe
>>
File: Japanese animes.png (516KB, 1166x626px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese animes.png
516KB, 1166x626px
>>49872837
We disused the legacies Emperor Scananon, and engaged in senseless politiking rather than making /HHG/ strong.
This is like one of my BL novels.
>>
>>49872899
as opposed to one of my uzbekistani anime's
>>
>>49871864

Word Bearers did!
>>
if my marines were using mk 3 armour
would they use phobos or tigrus bolt pistols?
>>
So what is the patrician armour Mk now that both MkIV and III are pleb tier?
>>
File: Space_Marine_Legion.jpg (7MB, 4992x3424px) Image search: [Google]
Space_Marine_Legion.jpg
7MB, 4992x3424px
>>49872944
He is calling him on his mistake about legions not having chapters. All legions had them, in some name or another. Size wasn't standarized, however.
>>
>>49872960
Pho-Boss.

With chain bayonets.
>>
>>49868936
in most legions a chapter was a division of a company, one company would typically consist of ten chapters, each containing a thousand marines
it was the standard template that all the legions used in the very early days before their primarchs were found, most primarchs went on to use their own forms of organisation
>>
>>49872991
MKV, as it always has been. Crotch studs errywhere, motherfuckers
>>
>>49873000
legion not company
im a retard sorry
>>
>>49872991
MkII

Great Crusade a best.
>>
>>49869969
Thanks, much obliged.
>>
>>49872991
> plastic = pleb tier
you sound fun
>>
>>49872991
Still Mk III, you monumental hipster.
>>
>>49872762
>>>49872605 (You)
>>ran out of ideas for the detail.
>What about:
>>debris
>>planned obstructions (sandbag equivalents in the far future) - crews have training for boarding actions, legion serfs, shipmates, you name it
>>cogitator stations by doors
>>damaged pipelines venting out hot stuff
>>destroyed decking plates (something like dangerous terrain when moving over, double tests if assaulting)
>>void-exposed section
>I have so many ideas but I'm still stuck on the planning phase as my hobby level is new, and I like to take a long time planning and then executing swiftly.

Oh aye yeah, I've the ideas for *what* to do, it's just *how* I do it that I've been struggling with! The sand board was a piece of piss compared to a ZM board!
>>
>>49873085
>(You)
Fucker you made me look, haha! Aren't there how to ZM tutorials out there?
>>
>>49872996
Ah, my bad.

Also- do you guys tend to buy from Forgeworld only if necessary for your army or do you collect the stuff? I find I only buy things on a whim with GW, and Forgeworld I think about every purchase. Don't know why.
>>
>>49873108
I plan all my purchases. First consideration is ofcourse if it looks cool, second is what purpose it is going to serve in future armylists. Then usually some weeks or months follow where I ponder about wether I really need it or not. It took me over half a year before I finally decided to get 20 MK IV asasult marines.
>>
>>49872991
II, of course. Once it gets its plastic kit, it'll be MkV. After plastic MkV it'll be nitpicking issues regarding backpacks and the size and number of studs.
>>
>>49872196
Since your predator is 3++ eternal warrior you would be better with a thunder hammer as you can easily weather the storm of attacks then just instant death the fucker. Anything that can easily kill you will do so regardless.
>>
>>49873250
You mean after that it'll be Indomitus, because it'll never have a 30k version and will require old fashioned converting to even work in the setting.

You can also snub your nose at anyone who tries to play storm bolters off as combi-bolters. Or people using models with purity seals, crux terminatus' and aquilas on them.
>>
I just realised I bought the wrong red book. I'm an idiot.
>>
>>49873258
He probably wants to use the praetor to chop up the chaff before the thunderhammers get to work.

Sarge can tank challenges fine enough.
>>
>>49872960
>tigrus

I wonder, what's the difference between the Ikanos (book 1, pg. 19) and Tigris (book 3, pg. 44) bolt pistols?

But they'd use whatever bolter and pistols the legion happened to be equipped with. I don't think every suit of armour came with its own weapons, just like soldiers today getting a new helmet and kevlar wouldn't be issued a new gun. They'd use what they had or change their bolters to new issues independent of their armour.

I view it more on the basis of logistics. Single army having the same bolter means they'll use the same parts and ammo, meaning less things to worry on that front. My SW all have Godwyn/Ultima pattern bolters and Astartes pattern bolt pistols, and my DG all have Phobos pattern bolters and Tigris pattern pistols.
>>
>>49873085
Ah, I got it wrong there then. So the same as in my case. I'd also like to make it modular 4x4' so that it can be expanded to 6x4', with two tiles to be just regular battlefield, and with enough space for single tanks to pass through.
The Thunderhawk will be painted in Space Wolves colours with the Hunter's Moon mark, as I'm starting Alpha Legion and the only other player I know will take up the Rout.

>>49873296
>purity seals
"Purity seals" are legit across most if not all the legions.

>>49873258
But his praetor can clear out at initiative value so the unit has easier time to weather the return attacks.
>>
File: crux-30k.jpg (8MB, 2675x3613px) Image search: [Google]
crux-30k.jpg
8MB, 2675x3613px
>>49873296
>Indomitus

It'll never be Indomitus.

>play storm bolters off as combi-bolters

Even though that's what they were in the old days?

>purity seals

Similar things exist in 30k.

>crux terminatus

Pic related.

>aquilas

There's nothing wrong with using Aquilas, the Palantine Aquila is a different thing.
>>
>>49873374
>"Purity seals" are legit across most if not all the legions.
They weren't quite Purity seals. They were Oaths of Moment, seen in HH1.
>>
>>49873469
From a modelling perspective, which is what the guy was disputing, its the same thing
>>
>>49873492
Ah, then sure. Just don't paint them red and that's it.
>>
>>49873107
Speaking of ZM, a couple of friends and I are planning on using our large collection of Space Hulk tiles for a quick ZM game.
>>
>>49873520
>Just don't paint them red

Fuck you, dad, you can't tell me what to do!
>>
>>49873462
>Pic related.
Forgeworld fucked up there and used wrong tartaros models for their diorama.
>>
>>49873522
It might be a way to use my Doom tiles, since the game is mostly useless now that the dice have had their markings worn off and I can't find a way to get carved ones.
>>
File: Oaths of moment.png (3MB, 882x1337px) Image search: [Google]
Oaths of moment.png
3MB, 882x1337px
Operator anon, do you have any power dagger pics of your own, or are you using the Headhunter kit?
>>49873522
Well done
>>49873536
Young man, you've earned yourself a censure. Your terminator honours are suspended until next compliance.
>>
is there anyway to have a genuine loyalist AL praetor that nobody actually believes is a loyalist and not have it be stupid? Fluff wise
>>
>>49873675
Sure, that's Omegon :^)
>>
>>49873675
Have him be a deliberate attempt by AL leadership to discredit rumours of loyalist AL, by infiltrating amongst his forces sleeper agents who manage to cause the force to lose every time theres an important battle. That way you even have an excuse for if you lose
>>
>>49873675
Why yes, that happens in a short story. Then traitor AL make shatered legionnaites believe they're traitors and the loyalists AL get shot to shit.
>>
>>49873590
Is there any reason for the Oaths to be of a different colour, other than "because of reasons"? Is there some Official Legion sealing agent for attaching them or something? Or can legions decide themselves what colour wax to use?

Red would sit far better with my troopers over golden/yellow.
>>
>>49873704

Janus* :^)

>>49873712

That's not bad but I want an actual non-troll loyalist

>>49873716

Love it.

Fuck there is no way for an Orphans of Betrayal praetor to stand a chance against Alpharius is there
>>
>>49873776
Not a hope in fucking hell. However, if you have good friends to play with, you can probably have an alpharius-on-alpharius mirror match houseruled in
>>
>>49873258
>>49873326
>>49873374
Honestly, I'm inclined to stick with a paragon blade just to avoid the "see this particular firedrake? he's actually a praetor" problem.
>>
>>49873765
Maybe they're trying the "because of reasons" approach to differentiate it from the latter purity seals, as Oaths weren't issued by Chaplains. But yes, it's because of reasons afaik.
>>
>>49870405
Swap out Calth for Prospero, Trade someone your Tataros or Custodes for the Cataphracti. Buy a real Contemptor, if you want one, the mono-pose one looks like balls. Otherwise sounds good. Maybe get an Iron Hands upgrade pack to use on sergeants or a pack of Skitarii or Sicarians to use for bionics.
>>
>>49873716
That was a fun book.
>>
so will AL get the rules for gestalt consciousness Alpharius who can possess his own guys in the same book that the traitor legions get their daemonic rules?
>>
>>49873961
He already has that rule. "One of Many"
>>
>>49874022

of course, how could I be so foolish. How better to pass completely as someone else than to possess them completely?
>>
>>49874045

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
>>
>>49873961
He can do that?

bredy gewl
>>
>>49873188
I do something similar except I ponder it for a while decide I don't "need" it... then buy it anyway. There are many subsequent tears over how the plastic/resin crack has affected my credit card.
>>
File: BloodAngel_Mk_III.jpg (201KB, 450x678px) Image search: [Google]
BloodAngel_Mk_III.jpg
201KB, 450x678px
How are Blood Angels?
Hope they're not shitters like in 40k.
>>
>>49874053

THIS HURTS YOUCORAX
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 900x675px
>>49874174
>>
>>49873776

Fuck no

But dat 4+ FNP against everyone else tho

Sergeants are going to be funny if the enemy champion doesn't have a fist
>>
>>49873961
>>49874022
>>49874045
>>49874053
>>49874180
Cease shitposting.
>>
>>49873885
Wonder if Imperium has some colour coding on seals, like the British monarchy had.
>>
>>49874174

Very brutal CC army that has an assault cannon related meme. They are pretty good.
>>
File: 1462500567042.jpg (60KB, 673x696px) Image search: [Google]
1462500567042.jpg
60KB, 673x696px
sisters of silence rules when?
>>
>>49874227
>Tryingto end an AL meme by citing the rulebook is shitposting
I've completely lost faith in /HHG/
>>
>>49874265
Either this Saturday when the preorder good up or add soon as the November white dwarf drops.
>>
Here's the brief rundown on MY ALPHA LEGION DOODS, though they're actually Traitors. But like Loyalist AL Anon I didn't want convoluted memefaggotry to rule the day, so I tried to make it pretty clear cut as to what was going on. And besides, my special snowflake character converted from the BaC chaplain is a counts-as Dynat, who is traitor only.

Though what sectIon, chapter, or company they were comprised of, there are scattered records showing that the Alpha Legion deployed assets designated Battlegroup Apophis-Theta-Ophidian at several of its most overt, bloody-handed actions during the Great Crusade, particularly during the end of protracted compliances. The Legion would reveal itself for the first time, though their presence would be felt unseen during the hard years of war that preceded, and now that the architect of their enemy's ruin was revealed, it would not only be done with great splendour (Martial Hubris, right?), but that ruin would be ultimate and enduring. Radiation and Conversion beam weaponry would be used to completely scour any trace of the enemy utterly from existence, leaving no witnesses to the wicked glory of the hydra revealed, its heraldry only unveiled to cow the doomed into despair, and assure them of who had wrought their fate.

I wanted to be able to account for why Alpha Legion might be showing some custom armour, I wanted to run Conversion Beamer Lernaeans, and I wanted to run Destroyers. It basically grew around that.
>>
>>49874336

Sounds like normal AL to me

The battlefield branch (tail? Head?) of the AL are a bunch of a showboaters who can have very ornate armor, being customized isn't out of the question at all. Fuck, their named consul slapped a reaction image on the front of his helmet
>>
>>49874582
I'm still not over how ugly Skorr's helmet is.
>>
File: 1476570604265.png (522KB, 748x499px) Image search: [Google]
1476570604265.png
522KB, 748x499px
So I have a shitload of beep boops but I took a hard look at reductor and got wet.

How are the resin tank kits? I was looking at the $olar Auxilia medusas as a source of reductor artillery tanks. Also considering the thunderer from the FW 40k range but for that price I feel like I can make a fine throwaway vindicator out of a regular leman russ kit.

Also, I was looking at the macrocarid and is a 300 pt 14/14/14 tank with AC and flare shielded tank and an augury web actually a good idea? As a magos truck. I'm asking assuming you guys run super fat Spartans all day.
>>
File: 1454539383624.png (4MB, 2558x2034px) Image search: [Google]
1454539383624.png
4MB, 2558x2034px
>>49874695
Say what
>>
>>49874582
Umbubu, fetch The Instrument.
>>
>>49874695

I just swapped it for a Mk4 and put his topknot on the new helmet
>>
File: 1471821811802.png (682KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
1471821811802.png
682KB, 500x621px
>>49874582
Yess
>>
>>49874758

That should be fine as Reductor are know for using tanks as disposable assets, so anything with treads and a gun should be fine.
>>
>>49874582
If it sounds normal and not mary-sue, then it's what I was going for. I always want my fluff to fit, and I liked the scarce elements of official fluff that mention that battlefield branch.
>>
>>49874053
>>49874180
BEEP
>>
>>49874174

They get +1 to wound in combat, and a RoW that gives them +1 initiative alongside T1 deep striking jump packs with 5++ cover saves. Their characters can take AP2 swords of double wounding, which is virtually the same thing as doubling their attacks and makes them equally effective at mulching both characters and infantry. The assault cannons are pretty nifty too. Their downside is that they have to take more infantry than vehicles, but if you're not running multiple blobs of assault marines with BA then you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: KC998_PraetorianofDorn_Sork.jpg (373KB, 800x1228px) Image search: [Google]
KC998_PraetorianofDorn_Sork.jpg
373KB, 800x1228px
Zone Mortalis Alpha Legion 1250 Points Army List

>HQ
Legion Delegatus - bolter, a.armour, MC-p.dagger
[Rite of War: Pride of the Legion]
>goes with Tac Support Sq.

Legion Librarian - ML2, a,armour, refractor field, force staff
[Biomancy]
>goes with Veterans

>Elites
Contemptor Cortus - Kheres AC, CCW w/meltagun

>Troops
Veteran Squad (10) - 2x meltagun, 3x power weapon, venom spheres
Sarge - a.armour, m.bombs, p.fist, p.dagger

Lernaean Squad (5) - 4x p.fist, heavy flamer
Harrower - venom sphere h., MC-c.fist, p.dagger

Tac Support Squad (6) - flamers, chainswords
Sarge - m.bombs

>Fast Attack
Seeker Squad (5) - Sarge - m.bombs

This is a rough one, any comments on polishing the turd are welcome.
The reason for 1250 is so the game doesn't end as soon as one side loses a unit.
Delegatus is a stand-in because of the MotL, I'd prefer Praetor or Herald but points are quickly spent.
>>
>>49874695

Wut. It's probably the best bit of sculpting on a marine ever, that helmet is the sex.
>>
File: BA vs IW.png (214KB, 599x309px) Image search: [Google]
BA vs IW.png
214KB, 599x309px
>>49874174
>Viable Ass marines
>Don't need free chainaxes for +1S
>Can pull the +1I EC trick
>Sword of double wounding better than the Raven relic
>Illiastus-chan
>Units will be Sanguinius-tier
>Rules force you to not be a dick and bring a bunch of tanks as a space marine army.
They're fine.
>>
>>49875010
Is this some Mass effect mod? Because this image is secks
>>
What to weapons give my third Vet Squad? Got 2 squads with HBs with Sniper and IF rules, supported by Plasma support squad
>>
>>49874954

Well no worries about that, if anything it sounds like vanilla FW AL with a bit of a tech emphasis. Which is great, I think FW did a good job un-memeing AL while adding some genuine mystery.
>>
>>49875035
It is literally a trollface plastered to the front of a helmet. And a top knot. Everybody I know thought it was a SoH at first, that's how ugly the thing is.
>>
>>49875089
It's a paintover over a screen grab of a game. Weird.
>>
>>49875067
Do the double wound swords' bonus wounds spill over onto other models or is it only on one model like a shitty instant death?
>>
>>49875497

It's per model.
>>
>>49875497

>shitty instant death

More like its instant death that works on eternal warrior
>>
>>49874695
Anyone have pics of it as bare resin? I think it's suffering from FW's paint job more than anything, from what I've seen.
>>
>>49873590

'Sup, Al. This is currently the only Power Dagger I have built in my army, the idea was to represent both a Power Fist and Power Dagger as a sort of Power Fist-Katar. This will be how I kit my Veteran Sergeants.

No, my Seeker-Sergeant doesn't have a Dagger, but I probably should give him one for shits'n'gigs.
>>
>>49873590

Sorry, shouldn't have posted the ventral view where you can't see the attachment first.
>>
File: 1476071127788.jpg (584KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1476071127788.jpg
584KB, 1632x1224px
>>49876319
>>49876360
Hey, that's a great idea, considering power daggers are mostly used as extra attacks for power fists. Nice.
I was mostly asking about this guy's knife, which looks as if it has a power unit attached to it. I though that was a power dagger.
>>
So, about base coating IH: black + leadbelcher/silver for details, then wash the whole think black? That's what I get from the book and from some schemes tests online, but the pictures I find are trash tier and you cannot see shit.
>>
File: IMG_20161020_142557.jpg (100KB, 731x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161020_142557.jpg
100KB, 731x667px
>>49876490
Whoops forgot to edit it.
>>
>>49876547
Pretty sure that's just the strap all knives from calth have.
>>
File: oh, never mind then.png (319KB, 525x507px) Image search: [Google]
oh, never mind then.png
319KB, 525x507px
>>49876572
>>
>>49876528
I sprayed mine leadbelcher and you can either layer black over it or wash it a bunch with nuln. Both ways can maintain a metallic layer underneath so it's not straight black
>>
>>49876547
>>49876572
Yeah, when building these seekers I just gave'em Calth combat blades. I like the straps on them, and the length.
>>
>>49876686
Mind sharing a pic for reference? That was my idea anyway, spray it to leadblecher and then nuln over it, using more layer in part where I want it to be darker.
>>
File: 20160710_195203.jpg (3MB, 2976x2976px) Image search: [Google]
20160710_195203.jpg
3MB, 2976x2976px
>>49876758
There's mine with heavy dry brushed black
>>
File: image_8.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>49876758
Other guy I've seen use several wash layers
>>
>>49876833
Looks good, thanks. Do you have any of the nuln ones?
>>
>>49876867
Well, this post didn't load before my previous reply. Whatever, this is exactly the kind of look I am going for. Thanks!
>>
>>49876886
See >>49876833. I'm tempted to do my next units with washes and try some violet and green to get FWs oil slicked look with glazes. Here's hoping it works
>>
>>49876936
You mean as in the Medusans and Gorgons? Those look good, but not how I would paint them. Good luck anyway, I hope they turn up well.
>>
>>49876360
having 4 pipes/coils where 2 of them lead to nothing looks a little bit odd.
>>
>>49873716
They weren't loyalists per se, just Omegon's men
>>
>>49876547
>grenades on top of his shoulder pads

He's just begging to get shot.
>>
File: IMG_20161020_151542.jpg (139KB, 825x942px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161020_151542.jpg
139KB, 825x942px
>>49877264
At least they're on the BaCk shoulder. Carrying the CCW and tons of grenades on his hips, he didn't have any space left.
>>
>>49877264
Thought about it, don't give a shit. Want my operator webbing-kit style marines, gonna keep making'em.

Plus, that's actually one of my saboteurs, not my seekers, so good luck even finding him.
>>
>>49877264
And when it goes off the armour will deflect most of the blast away from him, where as if it had been under his armour and something set it off, instead of getting a hole through you (which marines can take), you'll get a grenade going off and directed fully at your fleshy bits due to your armour.

Besides, it's on his right pad, which should be facing away from the enemy.
>>
>>49877325
>>49877325
I mean, I'm pretty satisfied with my builds for my WIP AL, but I didn't think they were worth saving. WHAT'S YOUR ANGLE, MAN?
>>
>>49877411
I already told you. I simply don't believe in hammerspace, and this guy is the most operator of them all.
>>
>>49877450
He operates his operations with supreme operational efficiency, being on Operator of Operations as his specialty, this is true.
>>
>>49876833
THICC
>>
>>49877516
Nah not really
>>
>>49872196
Cool. Another Salamander appears. Would fight alongside you/10.

Salamanders, Covenant of Fire - 3000 Points

HQ: Legion Praetor, Mantle of the Elder Drake, Dragonscale Storm Shield, Master-Crafted Thunder Hammer, Cataphractii Armour – 190 Points

Elites: 10X Firedrake Terminators, 9X Thunder Hammers, 1X Master-Crafted Thunder Hammer, 10X Dragonscale Storm Shields, Legion Spartan w/ Armoured Ceramite – 950 Points

Troops: 10X Legion Tacticals, Rhino w/ Twin-linked Flamer – 160 Points
10X Legion Tacticals, Rhino w/ Twin-linked Flamer – 160 Points
5X Pyroclasts – 160 Points
10X Legion Support Marines, 10X Flamers, Rhino w/ Twin-linked Flamer – 210 Points

Heavy Support: Legion Sicaran Venator, Lascannon, Heavy Flamer – 230 Points
Legion Sicaran Ventaor, Lascannon, Heavy Flamer – 230 Points
Deredeo Dreadnought, Atomantic Pavaise, Arachnus Lascannon Battery – 285 Points

Lord of War: Vulkan – 425 Points
>>
>>49877516
>>49877529
Pretty sure some people just blindly post it on every picture of a model with less than stellar light.
>>
>>49877739
Just so you know, the Atomantic Pavaise only boosts to a 3++ and only works on ranged. I'd love to play that list sometime though.Looks balanced,
>>
File: 20160830_131830.png (799KB, 2560x438px) Image search: [Google]
20160830_131830.png
799KB, 2560x438px
Titan-mounted Ursus Claws when?
>>
>>49877751
Yah my lighting can be difficult but whatever. They look good in person so that's what matters.
>>
>>49877829
And dreadnoughts, forgot dreadnoughts
>>
>>49877829
Well, there are FW daemon engines with grappling claws, so I imagine they'll show up eventually.
>>
>>49877829
We need a vehicle with this. A weapon so retarded has to have rules. Give it to a Dreadnought.
>>
>>49877829
They'll come soon, anon! Right after the white scars get models for their legion specifics in 2038 ;^)
>>
>>49877829
>>49877879
>>49877891
>boxnaught that shot it tumbles over
>>
>>49877914
ANCHOR FORMATION DEPLOYED
>>
>>49877802
Yeah, but seeing as it's one of my hard hitters, I figured it'd be important to make it more durable against shooty opponents. So long as he avoids melee, which he should be trying to do by default, he'll be tanky as fuck.
>>
>>49877829
>>49877852
>>49877879
>>49877914
>>49878012
https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Khorne-Blood-Slaughterer-Impaler
Is basically what you want, only mounted on a Dreadnought or other Space Marine chassis.
>>
>>49878065
>other Space Marine chassis.
Mad Max Impaler Jetbikes when?
>>
>>49877829
>Scorpion class battle titan

GET OVER HERE!
>>
>>49878065
All of the amazing 40k Deamon Engines are the main reason I started IW in 30k. They are just so fucking cool.
>>
File: c2119epictitanparts-00.jpg (175KB, 875x1209px) Image search: [Google]
c2119epictitanparts-00.jpg
175KB, 875x1209px
>>49877829
the mid 90's
>>
>>49878104
Now that would be an interesting vehicle. There should be quite a bit of risk involved in using the Impaler though, the small jetbike chassis isn't going to behave as nice as a Star Wars Snow Speeder would.
>>
File: 1422150659507.png (50KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1422150659507.png
50KB, 803x688px
>>49878156
>>
>>49878224
Most irritating hero of all time.
>>
File: 2016-10-20 16.18.20.png (2MB, 914x1251px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-20 16.18.20.png
2MB, 914x1251px
>>49878191
The based 90s
>>
File: Techies.png (823KB, 906x576px) Image search: [Google]
Techies.png
823KB, 906x576px
>>49878352
ahem
>>
>>49876708
But seekers don't have add. CCW?

>>49877264
>>49877410
It's call reactive armor for tanks.
>>
>>49878377
I think it might have been the late 80's. I'm not sure when adeptus titanicus got all its pewter variant bits because I was a stupid baby at the time.
>>
Do sergeants get the special weapon in a support squad?
>>
>>49878476
Yes. They do not have a seperate wargear profile.
>>
>>49878476
>All of the models in the squad may exchange their flamers for one of the following weapons
All of the models, anon. Every last one. Including the sarge.
>>
>>49878525
>>49878533
Excellent, I was right, fuck you BandC poster
>>
>>49878552
>BandC
Link? I want to laugh at the fool.
>>
>>49878437
I think he was supposed to be a Saboteur operative, but in any case, I don't think strapping a grenade to your pauldron counts as reactive armour, especially since that is meant to counter missiles.
Last time I checked, missiles do to power armoured astartes what they do to regular guardsmen.
They transform them into a bloody crater.
>>
>>49878476
>>49878552
>>49878575
I believe they did not originally have access to special weapons. This was either originally intended or a typo and has long been fixed. The person you were arguing with probably uses a bunch of outdated rules if they still get that one wrong.
>>
>>49878648
Nope, even Book 1 has the "all of the models" text. Just checked.
>>
>>49878065
oh shit, they're finally back in stock. Been waiting so I could grab some for that brass scorpion formation. Now I'm wondering if I should buy one to put the impaler on a Cortus dread...
>>
>>49878672

But in book one, the Sergeant didn't have a flamer just a CCW. This was changed in the later books, so I can see how he made the mistake but he is using 4y/o rules and should update them.
>>
>>49878388
Nah. Grab a gem and he's useless. Pudge though? Just fuckin' sits in the bushes and hooks you like some sort of rapist. Granted, Pudge falls off in the late game, where Techies just becomes a pain in the ass.
>>
>>49878744
Point conceeded, objection withdrawn.

Still want that BnC link, though.
>>
>>49878476
Book 1: regular Space Marines have a flamer, Sergeant only has a CCW. Flamers can get switched for other special weapons, CCW can get switched for other melee weapons.

LACAL (old red book): everyone has Flamers. Flamers can get switched for other special weapons, but if the Sergeant wants a melee weapon he has to switch his Flamer for a CCW and then switch the CCW for another melee weapon.

LAAoDL (latest red book): everyone has Flamers and the entire unit an buy an extra CCW each. Flamers can get switched for other special weapons, and if the Sergeant wants a melee weapon he can either switch his Flamer for a CCW and then switch the CCW for another melee weapon, or the entire unit buys an extra CCW and the Sergeant can switch his CCW for another melee weapon.
>>
>>49878672
All of the models may exchange their Flamers. Meanwhile, in the wargear list, Flamers are "Space Marine only", meaning the sergeant doesn't have it. Then again, the squad is made up of 4 "Legion Tactical Space Marines" and a "Legion Tactical Sergeant" while the stats given are for "Legion Space Marine" and "Legion Sergeant". Proofreading was never FW's strong points.

In any case, later on the sergeant gets the special weapon as well.
>>
>>49878863
Don't forget that the sergeant can exchange his flamer for a combi-weapon for free. It's a good way to shave a few points when taking, say, plasmas or meltas for the entire squad. You can give the sergeant a combi-plasma or melta instead.
>>
File: just_as_planned.jpg (13KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
just_as_planned.jpg
13KB, 224x225px
>meet a girl I actually like, primarchs die more often (no perpetuals)
>she lives in another country, comes back only every few months
>learning the country's language to try and impress her the next time
>if I win, I lose because of the distance
>if I lose, I win because I will still have learned Spanish

>mfw
Sorry for posting this here, it's the only thread I visit.
>>
>>49879331
that's cool and all...but spanish is the snapfit mk.7 tactical marine of foreign languages, es tut mir so Leid.
>>
>>49876528
There are quite a few ways to do IH.

If you want black, I recommend adding some blue to the base color but highlight with a warm color (like an ivory).

For dark metallics you probably want to do something similar, with warm and cool shades of the base color for a subtle contrast. FW's scheme involves drybrushing a couple shades of metallic, than spraying clear yellow+smoke over it, and then spraying random patches of clear violet and green (sparingly). If just brushing, do the same as with the black scheme, or the opposite (a bit of yellow in the base metallic gray and a bit of blue in the silver highlights).
>>
>>49879331
¿Qué?
Good luck man.
Srsly, good luck, because unlike germans we don't give a fuck if you speak our language or not
>>
>>49879401
reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>49879365
It's more like mkVI to me.
>>49879401
I'm not from Spain, and neither is she.

/blogposting off
>>
>>49879523
Al is Mexican.
>>
File: northamerica_europe.png (48KB, 550x524px) Image search: [Google]
northamerica_europe.png
48KB, 550x524px
>>49879331
-> >>49879365
>es tut mir so Leid.
See?
>>49879407
Well, Europe has been at war among itself for a long time (combined). It seems to others they can't tolerate neighbors very well.
>>
>>49879556
that map is really bad since the size of continents varies by latitude and you are just transposing instead of rescaling.
>>
>>49879644
Dunno, that looks like one of the more size-accurate projections.
>>
Does the entire Heresy take place within like one year? That seems really short.
>>
File: wenjun-lin-mulan.jpg (389KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
wenjun-lin-mulan.jpg
389KB, 1024x1365px
>>49879644
Not true, this guy latituded stuff right. Washington is at 47.5 lat, florida at 27 IRL AND in this picture. He's scaled them right.
>>
File: TrueScale.png (245KB, 886x599px) Image search: [Google]
TrueScale.png
245KB, 886x599px
>>49879644
>>49879678
>>49879694
The higher an equatorial territory is projected, the bigger it will appear.
>>
>>49879719
>Two greenlands are literally the same on the previous pic

Muh distortion
>>
File: 1460047794936.jpg (297KB, 744x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460047794936.jpg
297KB, 744x1000px
>>49879736
Ignore this reply Im dumb and didnt realize its the same scale and poster as the previous pic.
>>
>>49879680
Nah, about 8-10 years, depending on when you count it as starting (Davin, Isstvan, or Isstvan 2 Dropsite Boogaloo).
>>
File: africa.jpg (225KB, 1360x1494px) Image search: [Google]
africa.jpg
225KB, 1360x1494px
>>49879719
Yup, which is why Africa appear much smaller than what it is.
>>
>>49879680
Nah man it's like 17

When the heresy was first created it was written as 10 years

desu I kinda wish it was like 2 centuries or something ridiculous like that, 17 years seems short for a setting like 40k
>>
>>49879548
I know, what's that have to do with him?

>>49879556
>Europe has been at war among itself for a long time
Every century that passed brought bigger wars, it was either enforced peace or us nuking off ourselves (and probably the most of the world) in 21st.

>>49879680
7 years in old lore, 9 in new, with preparations about 2 years before Isstvan 3, and some 50 years for Word Bearers.
>>
>>49879719
Only on certain projections, like Mercator - the one with straight latitude lines
>>
File: serious-chaos-gains.jpg (282KB, 1000x885px) Image search: [Google]
serious-chaos-gains.jpg
282KB, 1000x885px
>>49879754
Dropsite Massacre seems like the point where it became fairly obvious to everybody. It's like trying to determine when WW2 started, seeing that Japan, for example, had been waging war for years before Germany kicked of their little operation in Europe.
>>
>>49879773
it's actually 7 years
>>
>>49879365
This is the best analogy I'll never get to use. Жaль.
>>
>>49879523
>It's more like mkVI to me.
What does spanish has to do with Alpha spies and Raven scouts?
>>
>>49879680
>>49879773
Isstvan III was in 005.M31 and the Siege of Terra in 014.M31. Nine years. The Scouring took another 7 or so.

It does seem short, especially with warp travel slowing down. But I guess that's the point - if it were a long war then it'd be difficult to explain the UM and DA not making it to Terra in time for the siege. The depletion of the legions is an important theme too - I don't think the writers wanted the war to be long enough for legions to replenish their numbers except through experimental means.

In the end, about 5% of loyalist marines survived, enough for approximately 40 known 2nd Founding chapters. Slightly more than half were UM successors.
>>
>>49879331
Were you crying to Brote about this a few days ago?
>>
>>49879773
I have more a problem with Horus only being War master for 3 years before Davin, it's too short
>>
>>49880220
~500 years of great crusade (all primaries found after 250 or so), ~100 years of war master, ~25 years of heresy. Allows for much more times for things to happen, makes surviving terran vets actually badass rather than 200 year old plebs, that's like a line marine in 40k. Allows horus more time to consolidate his position as warmaster, gives a longer time frame for Mars to supply the traitors with mk4 etc. And finally allows a meaningful galaxy wide war rather than what appears to be the traitors zooping about the place and guilliman having a panic attack because he hasn't heard from dada in a couple of months.

It took 6-7 years for ww2 to happen, it's difficult to believe a galaxy wide conflict could happen in the same time.
>>
>>49880567
That'd actually be pretty cool, people like Astelan and Endryd Haar would be nearly 700years old by the end of the heresy
>>
>>49880567
That's assuming they fought one planet at a time. There were battles all over the place going on all at the same time and just because a legion went and crushed the enemy in one place didn't mean the Army didn't stay behind to sweep up the place and deal with stragglers and insurgents for years to come. Since the Imperium only deals with broad strokes, crushing the enemy and establishing a dominance on the world is pretty much as good as taken and the enemy beaten. The chance they could amass a force big enough to drive the Imperials out, especially without external help, is minuscule.
>>
>>49880567
>It took 6-7 years for ww2 to happen, it's difficult to believe a galaxy wide conflict could happen in the same time.
But the Heresy was like if... oh, this isn't going to work well... Germany having Japan attack Pearl Harbor (Calth) and then invading the UK before the US could make it to Europe. Horus had to either win quickly or establish a rival empire and fight a hundreds-of-years-long war of attrition that probably wouldn't be as dramatic to write about.

Also, WWII was effectively decided halfway through, and the second half was more similar to the Scouring. The Heresy had a clearer turning point, though (Horus's death).
>>
>>49880567

Mars was under permanent blockade from day 0.

The only war material they provided is what the Fists stole at the beginning of the Civil War.
>>
>>49880567
I would also count the scouring as part of the heresy, it might have take 6-7 years for the traitor's offensive to be fought off but the civil war continued on until the traitor legions were driven to the warp, their muster worlds destroyed and their names stricken from records.
>>
Make new bread.
>>
I love a rainy night! >>49881199
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebt0BR5wHYs
>>
>>49875067
Why do Blood Angels get the dakka meme with the Illiastus?

Don't Imperial Fists get the same assault cannon too? Or is there a difference in rules?
>>
>>49881466
BA can swap any heavy flamer for an assault cannon for like 5 points or something silly
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.