[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1127: Dante's Inferno Jump When Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 614
Thread images: 67

File: 1470098370900.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1470098370900.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49750748
>>
>>49760766
You just want that big floppy Satan dick don't you?
>>
>>49760766
>inb4 "inb4 Rule 1".
>>
Reposting for fresh, sexy discussion.

To that previous anon: If you read the Keijo manga, you'll understand why it qualifies as maybe-jumpworthy. But I'd like to stress that I am not claiming it, or claiming to be making it. Just leaving the future open.
>>
>>49760766
>Dante's Inferno Jump When
Game or original?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EILZdX8YRFQ
>>
>>49760703
Altmer are obviously the most prudish, they need to be taught the proper place of elves.
>>
Change log

- Three new drawbacks, one of each tier. Drawback cap upped to 1000cp.

- Mass Import added and tier companion option buffed.

- Devoted Host buffed to forty members (so you can do the forty thieves bit) and tweaked so instead of being split proportionally it's merely spread among the group in a weaker form.

- Arcane Chamber buffed to hold forty occupants to maintain synergy with A Devoted Host for those of an arcane persuasion.

- Small grammer tweaks and fixes here and there.

Scenarios are not done yet, but here's the meat of the jump so you all can play around with any changes to your builds you might want to make. The Scenarios are going to let you switch your location roll for free to their relevant locale so the only change that might happen is if you prefer one to the other and decide to swap.

Let me know if you have any critiques, concerns, or thoughts.
>>
>>49760703
I'll tell you right now that the Altmer are the most prudish. In some eras they basically considered breeding with other races to be little more than bestiality, and it's considered extremely shameful for an Altmer woman to involve herself with a non-Altmer, and even worse, to produce children with one.

Didn't stop the Direnni, though. Mostly because they're basically a branch race (only contact with Summerset kept them from drifting into their own thing honestly) and they thought it was okay for male Direnni to knock up human women as long as they owned the human and were doing some kind of breeding project. Iirc Direnni women weren't supposed to have children with human men, didn't stop them from sleeping with their male slaves much though, or from the occasional child to pop out. Anyway, that and eugenics involved with breeding these half-breeds and other humans for desired traits has led to the Bretons.

Anyway, since I'm an autist, I'd rank it Altmer > Nord > Imperial > Breton > Argonian > Bosmer > Redguard > Khajiit > Orc > Dunmer > Imga (all the Imga bitches get wet for Altmer dick.), though other than the Altmer I wouldn't consider any of them UNUSUALLY prudish so it's not that big of a deal. Like, Imperials consider it a mark of pride if you have Tscaei blood and have snake fangs or scale splotches (obviously Bethesda is far too lazy to put that in the game though)
>>
>Dante's Inferno jump
>The entire jump is full of fluff and consists of the narrator guiding you
>At the end of the document, you finally realize you were never given points or anything to spend them on
>>
>>49760782
I like future.
>>
>>49760820
Goddamnit it hasn't changed because I'm still in CP debt. The drawback cap raise feels like a honeypot trap ahhhhhh
>>
File: Minish a cute.png (3MB, 1374x2106px) Image search: [Google]
Minish a cute.png
3MB, 1374x2106px
Dropping a pastbin so you guys can see the changes done to the jump so far. http://pastebin.com/3bCc4Aj8
Read and Review. Suggestions and Questions are well liked.
Also I went for a more plain-speak approach on some of this, but it feels... stilted I'd like some opinions on it.

>>49760782
>>49760820
FeelsSoSmall.jpg

>>49760830
Lol!
>>
>>49760820
>Devoted Host buffed to forty members (so you can do the forty thieves bit) and tweaked so instead of being split proportionally it's merely spread among the group in a weaker form.
Don't do that. It makes it way more broken. Mass companions in one slots need to be split otherwise they're just flat out better investments of points, especially now that you've increased the size even more.
>>
>>49760782
Keijo is a fun series with likable characters, but it's definitely right on the "too lewd" line. Whether it passes or not would be highly dependent on how good a job the author does.
>>
>>49760782
Future's looking so bright, we'll need shades.
>>
>>49760812
Why would you want to? Altmer are uggos. Pick any other elf race to fuck, even yiff it up with Khajiit girls. At least they're not yellow giants.
>>
>>49760847
It's still weakened anon. If it makes you feel better I'll add a note that it's still relatively weak and that their main advantage is numbers and loyalty.

>>49760840
Come on anon, surely 2000cp is enough.

By all means suffer for more points.

>>49760844
No idea about the series, sorry I can't be of more help.
>>
>>49760844
What is the difference between Spectre and Realm of Nothingness? Spectre seems like it's better than Realm of Nothingness, since it lets you hide completely instead of just appearing to be a normal human.

Also, what's the True Mibu thing that's being reference in the requirements for those 2 Wanderer perks?
>>
>>49760878
>Still weakened
Nowhere near as much as it is before. A 40 ton strength perk now means everyone gets what, 10-20 tonnes each instead of the 1 tonne lifting they got before? It's a massive boost in power unless you're going to say it makes it as weak as it'd be if split between everyone in which case why change it at all?
>>
>>49760782
>>49760820
>>
>>49760695
Honestly I would like to know if they truly are stuck that way or not. I also hate that a lot of the lore I can look up on the wild hunt and this stuff of the Bosmer comes from ESO, lore which in this case implies that Bosmer can just tell the pact to fuck off and that they want to shapeshift. The consequence for them doing this seems to be either a religious order comes after them, or they cease to exist.
>>
>>49760317
Do you have a source on the Dawn Magic stuff?

I know the Ayleids had something called Dawn Magic but given the region they wouldn't have much of a link to Crystal-Like-Law and it may have had something to do with what became Alteration as they invented that shit.

I think the Thalmor claimed Dawn Magic on the whole Khajiit moon shebang but that was probably a ruse. Possibly even Illusion being used to hide them in the first place.
>>
>>49760820
>>49760847
Kinda have to agree. Splitting perks proportionately between grouped companions is really the only thing that keeps that type of companion balanced. Making them all get weaker versions is definitely better then everyone getting full priced ones but it's still not the ideal. Why did you change it to make it stronger?
>>
File: 2992510-1399304491.png (540KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
2992510-1399304491.png
540KB, 900x508px
>>49760861
They look a lot better if you fix the infamous Elder Scrolls face models/textures.
>>
>>49760920
Daaaamn. Wish Scrolls games looked that good starting out.
>>
>>49760878
That's fine.

>>49760889
>What is the difference between Spectre and Realm of Nothingness?
Spectre hides you by being a void Realm of Nothingness hides you by make you seem a normal human. People who know how can look for voids with something like Shingan. It's institutional.

>Also, what's the True Mibu thing that's being reference in the requirements for those 2 Wanderer perks?
True Mibu is a Origin upgrade up in the Origins.
>>
>>49760782
Are the boosts from Social Empowerment temporary or not?
>>
>>49760912
Mainly because I had some people bring up that putting it into hard math right that made it work really wonky with a lot of perks. Perfect Memory perks being one of the examples.

I'll fiddle with it and see what I can come up with though. There might be another way around it.
>>
>>49760820
>Make a companion with 1200cp for 300cp
Dude, come the fuck on. Not even KOTOR offers such obscene amounts of cp. Any other jump would need the companions to take drawbacks to get that level, you're basically handing out jumper level cp for pretty little. Tone it down please. 300cp per 100, not 400.
>>
>>49760937
So the main difference is that Spectre is stronger, but with a flaw, whereas Nothingness is weaker overall but much harder to see through?
>>
>>49760912
Splitting makes importing groups of companions completely worthless, any perk you give to a group is diluted to non existence.
>>
>>49760951
They're only active when you're fighting alongside your friends. You can't spar your way to omnipotence with your bro.
>>
>>49760897
>ESO
Not canon. They sat there and claimed their work is the 'true story' to the main series' lies, so they've basically shunted themselves into an alternate universe.

>>49760908
I'd look up a source if my internet wasn't rapid-fire disconnecting. Basically, you know how the Towers solidify reality around them and tinge it with their themes? The Altmer built Crystal-Like-Law to trap as much of the Dawn Era as they could to give themselves access to magic that would no longer be possible once Ada-mantia finished settling down the general laws of physics (I guess by getting the earthbones to sync or something?)

Anyway, it might be possible the Ayleids got access to some Dawn Magic too, especially since they built White-Gold, and White-Gold was built to mirror the structure of Nirn and accidentally the entire structure of reality, giving it special powers in manipulating the world around them.

>>49760920
That's gonna depend on how much it's canon they can look like that though, since you can mod Saxhleel into all being monster girls (which to be fair, there probably are since it only involves them licking the sap more than usual.)
>>
>>49760973
Something like that yeah.
>>
>>49760975
Not splitting it makes normal 1 person companions worthless in comparison. You're getting multiple times what you spend back if you import mass companions, why bother with single ones for any reason other then attachment?
>>
>>49760991
>ESO
>Not canon.
Which is why I said I hate that a lot of the lore I can find on the wild hunt comes from it.
>>
>>49761005
>>49760952
>>49760975
The obvious answer- multiple people in one slot were a big fucking mistake. Honestly, why did anyone think that was ever a good idea?
>>
>>49760975
>>49761005
Why don't we companion people because we like them for who they are, rather than trying to minmax on whether they're the strongest choice or not?
>>
>>49761005

>Worthless
found the powerwanker
>>
>>49761030
See >>49760975 you troll
>>
>>49761030
Found the nerfnigger.
>>
>>49760991
>That's gonna depend on how much it's canon they can look like that though,
True but you have to admit women in Elder Scrolls games always look like they were hit with the ugly stick, you can't assume the altmer are hideous simply because they look particularly bad under the attentions of that particular art team.
>>
>>49760991
This is the thing that references the Ayleids preserving magic and the language of the Ehlnofey:

https://www.imperial-library.info/content/ages-man

I've seen people reference the Thalmor and Dawn Magic before so I imagine there is a link but I've never been able to track down a proper source.
>>
>>49761023
The entire problem is the limit on the number of active companions you can have. That rule was never going to properly stick but instead of abandoning it we went with groups of companions with wonky rules.
>>
File: Around elves, watch yourselves.png (29KB, 527x594px) Image search: [Google]
Around elves, watch yourselves.png
29KB, 527x594px
I think we all know who the true masters of Tamriel are.
>>
>>49760952
>Perfect Memory
So...just make it make them get a bit better memory then? Seems pretty simple to fix.
>>
>>49761021
Fair. Maybe we'll get a Valenwood game next and the retcons won't be too retarded?

Though I'm putting my money on Hammerfell or High Rock. Humans + easy real world analogues, so they can put out a game with much less effort and originality than if they set it in Valenwood, Elesweyr, Argonia, or Sommerset. Though I'd be really worried about a High Rock game. This is a country where children learn magic when they're five years old to play games, almost every Breton knows some household magic they use on a daily base, you don't even need a mages guild because hedge wizards and witch covens hide around every corner willing to teach the curious higher magic, and mystical faeries, nymphs and nagas among other magical races play across the countryside. It's not just Arthurian Britain + Medieval France, it's that + their mythology being real + magic EVERYWHERE. They could easily phone it in and make that Post-Retcon Imperial Province 2: Electric Boogaloo.

>>49761054
I do have to wonder what's wrong them their art team. They've been making uggos since before it was fashionable to make uggos to score PC points, so there has to be some other reason.

>>49761106
I too can't find any sources I have bookmarked. Like I said though, my internet is a disaster so trying to search around on the internet isn't worth the time investment currently.
>>
>>49761151
Yes. The Hist.
>>
>>49761151
>Conflating ideal-Aryan Nazis with Jews.
kek.
>>
>>49761135
Why do we have that rule again? 8 seems like as good a number as any to build options around but why can't we have more companions than that out in the world?

It makes certain options almost mandatory to overcome a stupid rules that we know nobody likes simply due to how many ways around it are.
>>
>>49761179
Comparatively, Hammerfell is easy. "It's Arabia! Only with black people! and Asian-styled martial arts schools! Also the desert is full of giant monsters!"

They don't even have to put in Shehai since that's mostly lost these days, easy peasy.
>>
>>49761189
>implying that's not the truth the kikes want you to believe
The Nazis were controlled by the Jewish Illuminati.
>>
Was there a perk somewhere that allowed you to choose how your Reputation spreads, whether like wildfire or not at all?
>>
Go home /pol/ you're drunk.
>>
>>49761189
>>49761230
It's just a joke guys. Keep /pol/ in /pol/.
>>
>>49760844
So is the bottom paragraph of Mark of a Crimson King the base state, while the massive spiritual recovery is the temporary mode? Also, how does taking Mark of a Crimson King interact with Power of Faith?
>>
>>49761211
We have it because Quicksilver had a dramatically different vision for jumpchain than what it became.

We've kept it because limitations force creative solutions and make choice-based games more interesting.

Do I resent the fuck out of it? Yes I do.

Have I figured out a number of work-arounds to defeat it? You bet I have.
>>
Superhot is the most innovative game I've played in years.
>>
>>49761285
Honestly, I doubt there's enough content there for a jump.
>>
>>49761179
>Maybe we'll get a Valenwood game next and the retcons won't be too retarded?

If we get a Valenwood game next the retcons'll definitely be incredibly retarded.

Kind of hope Summerset would be the next one really. Mostly just because I have fond memories of a TES game set on an island full of bastard elves.

Plus taking down the Thalmor could be a plot pretty easily on its own. Probably appeal to the people who came in at Skyrim given how absurdly villainous they were in that.
>>
>>49761285
Just beat it huh?
>>
>>49761211
The first sets of "multiple companions in a slot" made sense. Many of the available ones in existence make sense given the setting. Perhaps the characters are known for being in crowds, perhaps the characters are practically joined at the waste. So for some folks, making that option available wasn't so much done with bypassing the "rule" in mind, but more so to represent the setting in a way they felt was alright.

As for why the rule of 8 (+7 with pods) was employed, by now there's really no "word of god" on it. It can be argued that having limited companions can force a sense of "conflict" as far as limiting options go, so to prevent a case where you have a giant companion train invading every world. But I'm sure people can argue against that as well.

Some people naturally don't even hit the companion cap, some people have ways to have more allies than the companion cap regardless. So people have adapted to this in any case.
>>
>>49761179
>They could easily phone it in and make that Post-Retcon Imperial Province 2: Electric Boogaloo.
Which is about what I would expect from them. Honestly while I would love a Valenwood game, I want a game set in Hammerfell because I doubt they would fuck it up.

>>49761213
A Shehai would be awesome though as a PC power and like the only thing I can think of for them to do and top dragon shouts.
>>
>>49761270
>So is the bottom paragraph of Mark of a Crimson King the base state?
Yeah the bottom is the base state, would you like it swapped?

>Also, how does taking Mark of a Crimson King interact with Power of Faith?
The ability to use all of your power at once and a recovery speed that high creates a powerful combo which means that as long as you don't zero out your spiritual energy, and thus tear away the bindings of your own soul, you'll recover it to full and then overflowing in mere minutes.
>>
>>49761299
But Cats! They'd have to account for the strange island lifeforms, the culture built up around arrogant super-nobles, where most of those are mages too, where they all follow strange rituals to increase their lifespan by just one day, and where the cities are often made of glass and more exotic things besides.

Y'know. If they wanted to do it justice. Which they won't. They basically have to pull another Morrowind with a brighter, sub-tropical island theme if they want it to fit the lore. Instead they'll just mangle it.

>>49761323
Hammerfell is one of my least favorite provinces really so I wouldn't be too excited about a game there, but like we've been saying, they probably wouldn't fuck it up. And like Cats said about Summerset, it easily continues the Thalmor plot because Hammerfell is currently still at war with them.
>>
After reading (most) of German Hollow Quest, I have a question for you guys.

Would you be disappointed in me if i made this jump JUST about hollows?

IE no option to be a human/quincy/shinigami?
>>
>>49761397
I would be happy to never hear about fucking bleach again. Is that an option?
>>
>>49761397
I'm down with the Hollow party. I mean, whole damn thing is named after them, right?
>>
Alright, not going to upload the pdf to the drive yet. I'm going to wait and take some time to tweak and experiment to see what I can do about the Devoted Host issue and rethink the other import option changes. Until then consider it a sneak peak I suppose.
>>
>>49761397
Pretty sure that yes, that would piss off just about everyone interested in the jump being made. If you're not going to properly do it, hand it off to someone who will.
>>
>>49761397
I'd be fine with it, BUT, I'd continue to want for a decent bleach jump where I can get a proper zanpakuto.
>>
>>49761397
Since it's German Hollow Quest, yeah I guess that'd be cool. I mean I know nothing about it at all but it sounds like that's the focus, because that name and all.
>>
File: nobody will miss them.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nobody will miss them.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>49761381
The next Elder Scrolls should be on the moon.
>>
>>49761397
Eh, I dunno. I generally tend to prefer a lot of diversity in my origins.
>>
>>49761397
Fuck no man. I don't want yet another half assed Bleach jump. The whole point of doing the quest was so that we could get a bleach jump that's actually fucking good, effectively replaces the garbage one we have now AND is accepted here. A quest that focuses only on hollows with nothing about the rest of the series, which makes up the majority of it, is pointless for the purposes it needs to have.
>>
>>49761429
Convince me not to punch you in the face eifhr-fucking-now.
>>
>>49761447
I'd love a Sixth (Seventh?) era game. But they'd have to start putting some of the metaphysics in plain site for that to happen and start progressing more towards Science Fantasy, which I can't see them doing right now since it might lose them their current audience they'd want to pander to. It'd require experimentation, which they have no incentive to do currently.
>>
>>49761455
Why does our shitposter care so much about Bleach?
>>
>>49761455
Talk to Reborn then, he came back recently.
>>
>>49761397
...at which point we're kinda screwed if we want a competently done Bleach jump that includes anything but hollows huh? No, I'd rather you include Shinigami, Quincy and Fullbring. We don't exactly have an abundance of bleach quests long enough to justify a whole nother jump you realise?

If you make this one all about hollows, what's left for us to get one about the rest of the series?
>>
>>49761482
Don't reply multiple times.
>>
Reminder to jumpmaker to never post a WIP or talk about jump design past 6pm on weekdays, or at all on the weekends.
>>
>>49761397
I wouldn't mind. I mean, it's German Hollow Quest. Obviously it will be about Hollows.
>>
>>49761397
Eh. I'd prefer an option to be a shinigami or quincy and like other anon, I kinda doubt that hollows really have enough in them for an entire jump. Does the quest really expand on them so much? Guess I haven't read it so maybe they do. I dunno man, your choice I guess but I think it'd be better with a more rounded set up, evne if im fine eitherway.
>>
>>49761429
>>49761432
>>49761455
>>49761482
Where we you people two threads ago when a shitposter was talking about how Reborn coming back meant that people who wanted the Bleach jump to get redone got pwn'd?
>>
>>49761381
I would be excited about a Hammerfell game if we get a Shehai and crazy martial arts. If however they come out with a trailer for elder scrolls 6, with it set in Hammerfell without a hint of a Shehai I might not care about the game at all. I haven't bought fallout 4 and don't plan to currently so they do actually have to at least kind of impress me for elder scrolls 6.
>>
>>49761502
What are you even talking about? He gave the go ahead for a quest jump anyway. What's wrong with people wanting a jump of a series that isn't mib tier quality?
>>
>>49761502
>pwn'd
What kind of fucking dweeb are you?
>>
>>49761397
I haven't read the quest, so my main question is if everyone important is a hollow. If yes, then go ahead.

This is not a Bleach jump, this is a jump of a quest based on Bleach and shouldn't be written like it's a Bleach jump. If someone wants a Bleach jump, talk to Reborn or make a decent argument for replacing it instead of just repeating yourself over and over.
>>
I'd be happy if I never see the word Bleach again.
>>
>>49761517
About the only good things I've heard about Fallout 4 are "At least they expanded their color pallet?" and "Well Curie is cute."
>>
>>49761531
>Curie is cute.
She is indeed.
>>
>>49761527
We don't want more arguments about replacing Bleach. The only reason anyone in /jc/ has ever talked about German Hollow Quest is because they want a new Bleach jump but are too autistic to allow one to be made.
>>
File: 0UtQoHQ.jpg (48KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
0UtQoHQ.jpg
48KB, 384x384px
>>49761447
You don't say
>>
Just use the New Bleach jump you morons. Change around anything you think is too SB tier broken and it works perfectly. The fuck do you guys care whether some rando anons like you using it or not? It's not like reborns ever going to get off his ass and change it so just use it already.
>>
>>49761519
>>49761525

Read >>49741325 and tell me why you weren't complaining about it.
>>
>>49761540
Aye.
Cait is bretty good too.
>>
>>49761502
Because Mib okayed the idea of a jump based on German Hollow Quest.

Which, true to its name, features hollows quite predominantly, and everyone else not so much.

>>49761527
Approved by Mib.

And... Yes. Main character is a hollow, who started a farm and built a hollow city.

The non hollow characters so far consist of...
>lots of dead jews
>some nazis
>a pair of quincy
>fullbringer kid
>azien.

>>49761543
APPROVED BY MIB.
>>
>>49761552
Don't blow up god's corpse.
>>
>>49761557
Because it's an obvious troll? Responding to an obvious troll is pointless and useless? Man, tell us why you care so much about some random comment from several days ago? Was it your comment? Are you annoyed no one paid you any attention?
>>
>>49761531
They apparently made junk useful with settlement building, and they finally updated to 64bit. Though it's still an updated engine rather than a new engine.
>>
>>49761566
I don't understand why he'd okay a jump that people only want so they can use it as a replacement for one of his jumps, but at the same time would hold on to the original jump, which is pretty much universally loathed, so tightly.
>>
>>49761565
As is Piper, all the female companions are rather nice.
>>
>>49761566
Seems like enough characters to include the other races to me. How the heck are you going to make a full, good jump with just hollows alone?
>>
>>49761566
...the main character's a Nazi, isn't he. Is he a decent enough guy? Because I make it a policy to punch out Nazis.
>>
>>49761588
Because he's allegedly working on an update himself, iirc.
>>
>>49761574
Hasn't stopped you.
>>
>>49761531
Fallout 4 is alright. Less retarded than 3.

It also seems like it was trying to ape New Vegas with the choice of morally ambiguous factions and that can really only be a good thing. Fallout 4 was probably weirder than 3 as well which is promising for TES VI.

Main issue is that I bet the crafting system is going to be totally out of control given how much people liked it even though it was incredibly obnoxious and dull.
>>
>>49761566
Looks like there should also be human (nazi/jew) options too and possibly Reaper and Quincy too.
>>
File: Clorox_Product_logo.svg.png (82KB, 1280x774px) Image search: [Google]
Clorox_Product_logo.svg.png
82KB, 1280x774px
>>49761530
Clorox jump when?
>>
>>49761502
>Where we you people two threads ago

Half dead with the flu, wishing I had my jumper's anti-disease perks.
>>
>>49761566
If no other races are really there then that's fine. Do they go into any weird hybrid stuff?

But I demand a companion option regardless of race. Big titty waifus are paramount to Bleach goddamnit.
>>
>>49761590
Well, apparently there is a whole city full of Hollows, who probably have their own abilities and skill sets. He'll manage if he wants to do that.
>>
File: 1466727135758.jpg (177KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1466727135758.jpg
177KB, 1920x1200px
>>49761573
Sorry can't hear you over charging doom laser
>>
>>49761600
Hopefully there will be some decent RP elements that take a step towards the older games.

I fucking hate the conversation wheel.
>>
>>49761397
What about that Shinigami whose sword we gooped?

What about focus on fullbringers once we reach canon?

What about DANTE?

And holy fuck what about Captain Wiggles?!
>>
>>49761597
Then why do we need to make Hollow Quest a replacement jump?

Either let it stand on its own merits and use the updated vanilla Bleach jump, or get him to let us redo the Bleach jump when the update inevitably falls through.
>>
>>49761597
He said the same thing almost two years ago when he was last in threads. Two years at least man. Not sure about you but that smells of bullshit to me.
>>
>>49761589
>>49761565
>>49761540
At least Bethesda knows how to waifu. My one complaint about Obsidian is they have an (admitted) dislike of love interests, and the ones they put in are often bad, never amount to anything, or are just there to troll the player for pursuing them.
>>
>>49761594
Nazi's are GOAT. Don't be salty because you lack their style.
>>
>>49761625
You see this? this is why we know you are a lunacidal maniac, and why we ignore your claims innocence.
>>
>>49761613
I'd dri... I mean jump it.
>>
>>49761629
Nope fuck you, hollows only. What? That wasn't the reason everyone made such a fuss about a quest jump anyw-fuck you, nope, sit and be happy with it otherwise we'll all scream at you.
>>
>>49761615
This. So much this. Big titty waifus are a gift from the gods.
>>
>>49761615
>Big titty waifus are paramount to Bleach goddamnit.
There is more to Bleach than just big titty waifus anon there are other waifus too including some titlets for bullying.
>>
>Reminder that the Madoka jump explicitly takes place before canon
>We could have a good, and actually finished, Madoka jump by just setting it during canon
>>
>>49761625
Is this your sixth or seventh moon detonation Heaven?

Are you ready to admit that you have a problem?
>>
>>49761628
Fingers crossed race choices will be enough to make a voiced protagonist impossible.
>>
Why has the shitposter latched onto whining about Bleach so hard?
>>
>>49761358
Overflowing? Does that enhance your abilities further? And yeah, you might want to put the base state up top.
>>
File: 1421150595596.gif (825KB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
1421150595596.gif
825KB, 500x203px
>>49761629
>DANTE?
Dante is in it?
>>
>>49761663
Salt's bad for your heart, anon.
>>
>>49761633
The update has already fallen through, like >>49761634 says. It doesn't matter. /jc/ will never allow a jump to be replaced no matter how much they hate it or how many threads are ruined with arguments about it or how bad it is or how it isn't fleshed out enough to qualify as a jump instead of a WIP or the fact that it has a normally banned savestate perk. If we replace one jump, all jumps will get replaced and shitposters will rule the thread forever. It's German Hollow Quest or effectively banning Bleach forever.
>>
>>49761588
Me neither, but he did. >>49741216

If that doesnt work, its somewhere in 1124.

>>49761609
I can see nazi/jews, but not the others.

>>49761615
PC adopts a hollow daughter and accidentally makes a fullbringer.

Said daughter and fullbringer have a kid.

>>49761594
Like a saner Nnoitora who deosnt want to kill everything. So sometimes.

>>49761629
>Reaching canon
>Jump takes place in ww2
>Jump is only 10 years long

Slight problem there.
>>
File: 1355771050740.png (46KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1355771050740.png
46KB, 256x256px
>>49761667
Do not bully the Rukia.
>>
>>49761674
>inb4 you can only play a Redguard.
>>
>>49761669
>wanting to deal with canon madoka nonsense
The jumpmaker did us all a favor by setting it early.
Endless broken timelines are not something anyone should want on their plate.
>>
>>49761685
Dante is the name of the Arrancar/Hollow/Fullbringer/Human hybrid baby I mentioned here >>49761689
>>
File: who the fuck knows.jpg (37KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
who the fuck knows.jpg
37KB, 500x332px
>>49761676
I just wish the fish would ignore him.
>>
>>49761689
>Says he's fine with it because it seems different enough
Calling it now, either him or someone pretending to be him is going to complain in the thread if it tries to be a replacement jump.
>>
>>49761676
Low hanging fruit.
>>
>>49761689
>Accidentally makes a fullbringer
>Accidentally
So German science really IS the greatest in the world.
>>
>>49761696
I will bully both the Rukia and the Suì-Fēng.
>>
This is going to sound stupid, but how do I post a pdf?
>>
>>49761700
It's like you don't even pay attention to what jumpers get up to...
>>
>>49761676
I take it you didn't see /a/ right after Bleach ended, or recently at all as they seemed to still be at it last I looked. Bleach is clearly something near and dear to the hearts of shitposters.
>>
>>49761696
Okay, but what about Hiyori?
>>
>>49761633
Super Nazi Ghost Demon Bleach Quest is distinct enough from the original to be it's own jump. It isn't a replacement, it's like MGN.
>>
>>49761700
Speak for yourself. some of us have the means to deal with that manner of bullshit.
>>
Can you take Body-Mod before you take any jumps at all, or do you need to go to one first?
>>
>>49761726
Just attach it like you would an image.

If you don't know how to that, either click the browse button under captcha and find it, or drag it onto the posting box.
>>
File: 1277481318063.jpg (53KB, 540x673px) Image search: [Google]
1277481318063.jpg
53KB, 540x673px
>>49748222
(Unholy Heights) #68
-Background: Demon (Free) -Like I'd pick anything else. I won't take over the world, but I'll do something nice with this.
-A New Arrival (900CP) -Come one, come all!
-Not Suspicious At All (Free) -Ah well. One must keep up appearances after all...
-Let's Make It Bigger (700CP) (Discount) -This will come in handy later.
-King of Hell (400CP) (Discount) -Oh... oh my. My demonic visage just got better.
-Wood Wallpaper (350CP) -Oh THIS will be very beneficial with veggies.
-Sky Wallpaper (300CP) -This will be nice for some ambiance!
-The King's Bed (150CP) -A super comfy bed? Alright! INTO THE WAREHOUSE.
-God's Dinner (0CP) -Being able to have really good food is always a valuable purchase.
Dice Rolls: Watery Grave, 26 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Not really much to say about this, it's... I still don't know what the fuck this is. Is it a tower sim? Is it an apartment running thing? What the fuck is even going on. I don't even know why I'm here. This is stupid. This place is stupid. There's not even anything here. Is this the Benefactor's idea of a vacation jump?

This is stupid.
>>
File: blank4.jpg (10KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
blank4.jpg
10KB, 279x212px
>>49760766
...the God of War ripoff or the Italian poem?

>>49760777
If it's the poem then said dick's been frozen since the war in Heaven. Just saying.

>>49760782
Drawbacks: Shin Awakens, Emotionless, Pursued (1800)

Rolled Hanzo National Academy

Renegade, age 13 (1700)

Internet Presence (Free)
Drug Specialist (1500)
Noble Spirit (1200)
Kagura (600)
My New Team: Katsuragi, Daidoji, Hikage, Homura (400)
140 BP (0)
Explosive Appearance (Free)
Transformation Enhancement (120)
Perfect Dressing Room (110)
Universal Use (105)
Color Edit (100)
Signature Trait: Curvature (80)
Aura of Sexy/Badass (60)
Aesthetic EnhancementX6 (0)

So to summarise: Despite not having emotions, I have not only apparently gone on the lam to become some kind of ninja drug dealer, but I draw strength from my ideals even though I logically shouldn't have any.

...if I were still capable of feeling anxiety, I would probably be appalled that because I am 13 my stalker is legally an attempted sex offender, only disqualified because I am technically older than her civilisation. As it stands, curiously she appears to be literally Naruto, but a girl. This demands SCIENCE! to determine whether she has the same level of potential.

Preferably from a safe distance though. Mostly I'm just going to train a lot with apparently the only other emotionless person here, the shouty girl who keeps showing up to spar and uh, Girl Jotaro. Huh. Might as well give her a Stand to see what happens.

Anyway. I guess I better start making Flask Plan drugs with Mantra in them, because this cavalcade of general weirdness is going from Breaking Bad meets Home Alone to Asura's Wrath in 5 years' time

>>49761285
Clustertruck is objectively superior

But no, it wouldn't make a good jump either
>>
>>49761689
Blade don't you have a dozen or so jumps you're already working on?
Why focus on Hollow quest when Reborn just came back to revamp Bleach?
It just doesn't seem like the best time.
>>
>>49761716
Well, you're not wrong.

>>49761719
While I might not care for the Rukia, I do find the Sui-Feng to be adorable(sometimes, whn shes not trying to murder me).

That said, my big tittied waifu is Orhime.
>>
>>49761752
>Unholy Heights
Red why. Why have you brought this evil into our house?
>>
>>49761748
Can you only post pdfs on certain boards?
>>
>>49761681
>Overflowing? Does that enhance your abilities further?
Nope, you've just literally got more spiritual energy recovery than your reserve can hold so it pours out of you.

>Base State top pls.
Sure enough.

Also....
Sword Speaking [Free]:The samurai uses their weapon in battle as a reflection of their heart. When released, they can display a vibrant power, and shine as brightly as the Lupus Star. They are one with the samurai, and they share a samurai's conviction. Communicating with a weapon can only be done if the weapon is within the samurai’s grasp for quite some time. A new weapon or one that belongs to another warrior cannot be communicated with.

What should the actual effects of this be, it basically makes the weapons in canon have energy auras so... maybe I'll just leave it at that...
>>
>>49761779
Only on /tg/.
>>
>>49761779
Dunno, I've never tried to post a pdf outside of /tg/. I assumed you wanted to post it in the thread.
>>
>>49761746
You can take it before any jump with the exception of pokemon, but I don't think anyone would care much if you did take it before pokemon.

Captcha, if you don't want signs that are past some arbitrary distance away, don't ask me to click all signs.
>>
>>49761734
Given that it ended on a shitpost that's not surprising.

>Kubo, you've got like four issues left.
>What
>Deal with it.
>Fuck everyone then, we're going to no closureville, population yuo.
>>
>>49761773
teh demins
>>
>>49761757
>girl Jotaro
Come again?
>>
>>49761746
Initially it was supposed to be afterwards but as far as I know there wasn't a firm ruling made and nobody really cares.
>>
>>49761794
But anon, I'm still sore.
>>
>>49761781
>Speaking to sword
Gauntlet, no. We already have enough things we're trying to waifu. We don't need sword-based genital wounds on top of that.
>>
>>49761794
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-UYGzyhJbY
>>
>>49761804
The topic is already ruined with Bleach, so I don't feel wrong in pointing out that all of you with a Zanpakoto already probably have a sword waifu.
>>
File: 1455319492495.png (88KB, 476x624px) Image search: [Google]
1455319492495.png
88KB, 476x624px
If 4chan died tomorrow, where would Jumpchain go?
>>
>>49761781
I thought Sword Speaking was a straight up buff? Combat wise at least.
>>
>>49761773
Because I hate myself right now and I might as well let folks here get something out of it rather than sit and roll my eyes at another round of Bleach bitching or other retarded things that apparently can fester up entire threads.
>>
>>49761821
The IRC.
>>
>>49761792
Oh my God, the salt was glorious. So many angry shippers, it was like Naruto all over again.

>>49761800
I know who you are, still sore.

>>49761821
STRAIGHT TO HELL!
>>
File: naxi.jpg (92KB, 400x539px) Image search: [Google]
naxi.jpg
92KB, 400x539px
>>49761648
this.
>nazis aren't cute
qt aryan husbando is best husbando
>>
>>49761804
You're clearly forgetting to use protection.

>Swords can't use condoms
>The scabbard, dumbass.

>>49761817
Some people have sword bros.

>>49761821
Spacebattles just long enough to get banned for trolling
>>
>>49761821
>If 4chan died tomorrow, where would Jumpchain go?
IRC then wherever the 4chan community at large goes.
>>
>>49761821
Crippled chan
>>
File: 1430176445884.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1430176445884.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>49761816
I like it!
>>
Hi. Questions, complaints, criticism, concerns, additions you want. Have fun I'm gonna go back to listening to jazz.

Ignore the blacked out scenario for now. I don't feel like considering where Wu Zhang Yuan would be over the Yokohama/Tokyo Wards.
>>
>>49761866
I saw.

You made a mistake and I saw.
>>
File: 1424683679375.jpg (58KB, 625x434px) Image search: [Google]
1424683679375.jpg
58KB, 625x434px
>>49761866
>>
>>49761781
Make it so that it's easier to channel powers through the sword?
>>
>>49761804
I got a dry chuckle before the reality of Jumpchain set in... it could happen.

>>49761822
From what I can tell it either stores spiritual energy or aura so that you have a reserve to fight with instead of using your own. Or having swords makes you more awesome. Not sure which, thus why I came asking about it.
>>
>>49761866
*Insert witty remark over the lack of a jump here*
>>
A Time of Heroes [+0] – Not fond of how some beloved characters are portrayed in this world? Not to worry. With a bit of my help, everything will be closer to as it should be – Metroid is a game, not a spaceship, with a capable protagonist in Samus. Super Mario himself will be wandering Videoland, Mother Brain has an army of space pirates at her disposal instead of two idiots, and the heroes of the Palace of Power will be as competent as they are in their respective NES games. Be warned, while this will be easier to tolerate, the world is now much more dangerous – The Gamemaster is treated as an almost messianic figure, Mother Brain is a serious threat who is mere minutes away from seizing the Palace of Power, and the heroes won’t fall for Saturday Morning Buffoonery. I hope you’re prepared.

Should this be +0 or a slightly more point-y drawback? Also, does anyone want Captain SNES as a capstone drawback?
>>
>>49761866
悪い…絶対に悪い
>>
>>49761833
Does . . . does he have his rifle strung up to his belt by the strap on the stock?
>>
>>49761903
Dirge, are you made about Heavens destroying your home? You know, what with the moonrunes and all.
>>
>>49761902
>Captain SNES
I've never read it, is it distinct enough to warrant its own jump? That's the deciding factor.
>>
>>49760782
>Hunted (+200 CP): For whatever reason, a considerable bounty has been placed on your head by major players from all sides of the shinobi
world. As per usual, expect to have assassins after you from day one. And each one seems to be more powerful than the
last!
>And each one seems to be more powerful than the
last!

...Does this have a limit? Not quite sure it's worth paying 100 CP for an origin if you have to take a scaling 200 CP drawback.
>>
File: Spongebob_Free_Form_Jazz.png (157KB, 428x343px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob_Free_Form_Jazz.png
157KB, 428x343px
>>49761866
>>
>>49761902
First of all, that sounds like an interesting setting on its' own. Secondly, what's Captain SNES?
>>
Huh that's interesting, it actually isn't uploading the pdf at all. I'll try one last time I guess. Alternatively if this doesn't work I have the drive link here. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwguygZJzquVMXJrci1Hc2NzY1U/view?usp=sharing

Was just posting this shit up so people would have something different to take potshots at anyways.
>>
>>49761902
It's woth at least 100CP maybe 200.
>Captain spoiler
Yes, all the yes.
>>
>>49761926
>>49761940
A webcomic with a notoriously slow publishing schedule that's been ongoing for a large amount of time. It's something of a cynical 'dark future' fic where Captain N made a slow transition from Saturday Morning Cartoon to incredibly bleak look at video game logic life.

It includes a reality-warping, near invincible eldritch abomination that spreads Sorrow. And is made of literal permadeath. While it has enough content to warrant its own jump, it's also unfinished and up to fanwankery after a point. It's also dangerous enough to be a capstone.
>>
>>49761951
Icky toe-sin, huh?
>>
>>49761936
Officially, the strongest enemies you'll deal with are Hanzo and Jasmine. But the description isn't just fluff, it's a mundane bounty that can be rescinded or fulfilled. You can treat it as an excuse to fight lots of shinobi until they learn you're too scary to deal with, or as a story hook to get the bounty removed, or just to avoid the shinobi hunting you.
>>
>>49761951
>>49760782
>two big-titty waifu jumps in one day

If I wasn't worried I might get fired, this would have made my day.
>>
>>49761951
I remember this show, and by that I mean I remember tits and I think something about the romance of the three kingdoms.
>>
>>49761902
If it's worth points I imagine people will almost always take it since getting points to escape the hell that is Captain N is too good to pass up.
If it's not worth points you'll probably see people jump the actual setting more often.
So it really depends on what you want to see.
>>
>>49761893
>>49761822
So basically an all around combat buff and sword channeling are the two things I'm seeing here, is that right?

>>49761951
Little Dragon/Conqueror? Am I thinking of the the right setting?
>>
>>49761977
>Not having a way to turn any waifu into a big-titty waifu
Step it up, what other reason is there for obtaining fantastic power?
>>
>>49762005
Small superior.
>>
>>49761989
I have no clue what Westerners called it, I watched it in Japanese, I scrubbed it clean out of my brain, I read the manga instead to research for the jump.

This is one of my smaller jumps that I was using as a testbed for some different things, so I put very little effort in it. (which is probably pretty obvious)
>>
>>49761951
>>49761977
Truly an amazing day for jumpchain.
>>
>>49761951
A big titty waifu jump that's 53 pages long. . . holy shit.
>>
>>49762011
>I have no clue what Westerners called it
Battle Vixens? I think that's what it's called.
I just remember one of the main characters being a low ranker but escalating throughout fights, to the point that given enough time to build steam she could thoroughly tear anyone in the one or two manga I read apart with her bare hands. They called her the Little Dragon or Conqueror.
>>
>>49760822
You're a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you.
>>
>>49762058
Oh. Their equivalent of Sun Ce yeah. They pretty much used everybody they could get their hands on from the early Three Kingdoms era (184 to early 200s) and turned them all into lovely young women with the exception of a few.

I'm sure somebody is going to companion Lu Bu eventually.
>>
File: blank28.png (541KB, 1054x778px) Image search: [Google]
blank28.png
541KB, 1054x778px
>>49760820
Looks go-

>Drawback cap upped

whelp

Drawbacks: A Selfish World, A Cruel World, To Live In Interesting Times, The Plaything of Your Betters, Tattered Veil (2000)

Rolled Blood Stained Dunes

Sorceror, age 32 (1950)

One of the Wise (Free)
A Scholar's Treasure (1900)
The Arcane Craft (1750)
To Treat With Spirits (1600)
To Call Forth (1300)
Cast Aside This Vessel (1000)
An Occult Tome (Free)
A Weight Upon The Brow (400)
The Eye of Set (100)
A Thief's Satchet (0)

>>49761951
>Dragon Spirit Inheritor

Just to clarify, the tied to recurring history thing just applies to this jump because of how important spirit inheritors are here (I think?) right?

>Adopting Fate

What qualifies as a spirit in future jumps?

>The Dragon Lies Dormant

Exactly what is the difference between purchasing this and being a "regular" dragon spirit inheritor? Would it be redundant to be one and purchase it?

>Dragon Jade

Is it actually a chain or something?
>>
>>49761752
>I still don't know what the fuck this is. Is it a tower sim? Is it an apartment running thing? What the fuck is even going on.

It's a cute little tower sim in which (at least in the game) you're a demon lord who got kicked out of hell, so now you're reduced to being a land lord (oh, what punnery) and you run apartments for monsters who want to relax and chill when they're not doing the 9-to-5 of monster life (depending on species: preying on humanity, hiding amongst humanity or both). Over time you upgrade the apartments and the building they're in so you can increase the rent / attract wealthier monsters.

Every so often "righteous" adventurers (basically the divine equivalent of the PD / SWAT / FBI etc, depending on difficulty level) get wind of the fact that monsters are staying at your apartments and raid the place; you have to organise/help your tenants to defend themselves.

tl,dr; it's... kinda like a simplified 2D Dungeonkeeper if the keeper was instead a landlord and the monsters were rendered chibi-style.
>>
>>49762101
>I'm sure somebody is going to companion Lu Bu eventually.
Well she was best girl, my memories of the series are crap(not that I think the series deserves to be remembered) but I do remember that much.
>>
>>49762112
>Dragon Spirit Inheritor
>Just to clarify, the tied to recurring history thing just applies to this jump because of how important spirit inheritors are here (I think?) right?

Yes.

>Adopting Fate
>What qualifies as a spirit in future jumps?
Ghosts, spirits, and such. Much easier time if they're human.

>The Dragon Lies Dormant
>Exactly what is the difference between purchasing this and being a "regular" dragon spirit inheritor? Would it be redundant to be one and purchase it?
If you already have a dragon spirit, and you can afford another slot, you can technically have two. Otherwise, if you're an inheritor you don't need it, it's mostly there as a failsafe option for non inheritors.

>Dragon Jade
>Is it actually a chain or something?
iirc it's actually the same form as the old Chinese imperial seal which was a rectangular block with a dragon sculpture on top but I'm not 100% on that....that and god this jazz album is great. I never expected gundam jazz.

But yes, it's a physical object manifesting spectral chains and not like uhh...bike chains. If you want it to be bike chains you'll probably need some item manipulation perks from elsewhere.
>>
>>49761701
>>49761689
How about location roll also serving as starting year indicator like some jumps have?

Or drawback to stay in there longer?

And the main reason other races weren't fleshed out enough was mostly due to not going into much interaction with living world before Canon after we went Gilian and fucked off into Hueco Mundo.

Quincies are slowly becoming more fleshed out. Fullbringers especially. Quest still focused on hollow part but at end of each thread we have the last posts be of different PoV.

There are many ways to make it work
>>
>>49762140
Actually, you weren't kicked out of hell in the game. It was always Satan's dream to be an apartment land lord apparently.

The game is actually pretty fun though. Good time waster at least.
>>
>>49761766
What about less-tittied-but-good-personality-with-depth Tatsuki?

I won't let the plot be the only one to screw her
>>
>>49762184
no fuck you hollows only how dare you try to make him put actual effort in
>>
>>49762197
God I must be the only person who wanted Harribel despite her being like an emotionless living Hollow sex doll.
>>
>>49762212
She got more personality in quest. And she is our actual waif
>>
>>49762197
Yeah, that plot had no intention of letting her contribute. I guess it would be hard to convince Princess Pacifist to not let the Dragon do the fighting, but jeez.

>>49762212
>Not because of
>>
>>49762101
>I'm sure somebody is going to companion Lu Bu eventually.
Do we have a Dynasty Warriors Jump yet? Cause I wanna go companion Lu Bu THERE and bring him HERE and then let him have a Magatama of HIMSELF. Because that would be either funny or terrifying to watch.
>>
File: 1272756463298.jpg (41KB, 425x362px) Image search: [Google]
1272756463298.jpg
41KB, 425x362px
>>49762140
Huh. So basically don't be a dick, give them a nice place to live, and help them defend themselves?

Guess I'm handing out kickass armors and weapons.
>>
>>49762212
No Harribel is cool, she just didn't show much personality because she's quiet. Most of her character was exposed in the flashback with her and her followers before they became arrancar. Not that I know shit about the quest(or care).
>>
>>49762245
Preying on humanity is being a dick.
>>
>>49762238
Don't think so but we do have Warriors Orochi. Do not pursue Lu Bu
>>
Is there a perk that protects your gear from being compromised, e.g. having your computers hacked or your robots turned against you? Basically, technopathy is only awesome when it's on our side...
>>
>>49762238
Back in the day somebody already had a WIP for it, so I did Musou Orochi instead, and while I suppose you could grab Lu Bu from there and it'd basically be the same guy, maybe somebody has a fully complete version of Dynasty Warriors. My eyes are pretty bad so it might be on the drive I dunno.
>>
>>49762245
The armors and weapons you made out of other demons? I'm sure they'll like finding out Soylent Armor is people.
>>
>>49762249
Good to know I'm not totally insane for liking the only (tan?brown?) female Hollow of any mild importance.

I mostly just want to grab her before Aizen goes bye bye and fuck off. Maybe earlier than that.

There was a Sternritter who was pretty cute but all the Sternritter chicks are batshit loco. Bambina or w/e her name was. God why did the Sternritter have to be loco. Why couldn't we all be friends Kubo? Why couldn't the last arc be a massive pizza bake off?
>>
>>49762250
Not all of them prey on humanity. Make not doing so a condition of the lease or something.
>>49762266
Ok, I laughed.
>>
>>49762266
I never said I'd give them THOSE weapons. Just nifty weapons and armor in general.
>>
File: Pursue this Lu Bu.jpg (123KB, 1005x836px) Image search: [Google]
Pursue this Lu Bu.jpg
123KB, 1005x836px
>>49762238
I think it would be more interesting to get him and her drunk together.
>>
>>49762266
To be fair, they're DEMONS. They'll probably be super impressed.
>>
File: TAMASHIIIIIIII.jpg (53KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
TAMASHIIIIIIII.jpg
53KB, 800x450px
>>49762314
Anon, Anon, there is only one good Lu Bu

TAMASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>49762184
There's a total of 43 years in time skips until ichigo shows up (as a highschooler), so this might be valid.

>>49762200
Your approval fills me with shame.
>>
File: Lu Bu.jpg (41KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Lu Bu.jpg
41KB, 225x350px
>>49762346
>Not the Lu Bu from Yawaraka Sangokushi Tsukisase!! Ryofuko-chan
>>
>>49762260
No Dynasty Warriors on the Drives, in WIP foilder, nor up for adoption. Just checked.
I know nothing of Musou Orochi's Lu Bu. Is he as ball crazy awesome at wreaking armies as the Dynasty Warriors Lu Bu is?

>>49762314
That will have to be my job.

>>49762346
Wut?
>>
File: TAMASHI.jpg (464KB, 850x1069px) Image search: [Google]
TAMASHI.jpg
464KB, 850x1069px
>>49762374
>He hasnt heard of the superior Lu Bu, who is also a Tallgeese mobile suit
>>
>>49762372
Cute bu
>>
>>49762374
He's the exact same person, because Orochi took Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors and forced them into the same mixing pot and slapped a plot on top of it.
>>
File: Chaotic Evil.jpg (105KB, 600x905px) Image search: [Google]
Chaotic Evil.jpg
105KB, 600x905px
>>49762314
>>49762346
>>49762372
>>49762389
Why are there so many different versions of Lu Bu, and why are some cute girls?
This is a little too Japanese even for me.
>>
>>49761905
No he has suspenders on and the ring that attaches the strap to the gun is on the other side so you cant see it
>>
File: Oda Nobunaga.jpg (73KB, 397x333px) Image search: [Google]
Oda Nobunaga.jpg
73KB, 397x333px
>>49762408
Did you think Nasu was being new and original when he made up Altria? See also: several female depictions of Nobunaga.
>>
File: BENEVOLENCE COMING THROUGH.jpg (72KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
BENEVOLENCE COMING THROUGH.jpg
72KB, 480x360px
>>49762408
LU BU IS AWAKE

POST BENEVOLENCE
>>
>>49762433
>Altria
Die in a fire.
>>
>>49762433
No, no I did not. Also it's Arturia.

>>49762434
>That's the only Gundam anime I've never seen.
>>
>>49762433
>>49762443
Officially, it's Artoria.
>>
>>49762372
>>49762389
To both of you. Wow that's a thing?

>>49762395
Ah, cool never interacted with the setting in question, though I have heard of it vaguely. Wait what kinda plot was slapped on this?

>>49762408
Where'd her backpack go in the last two panels?

>>49762433
>>49762434
Heh.
>>
>>49762408
Because Romance of the Three Kingdoms has had a huge number of versions made from/of it. Crazy when it is itself basically fanfiction made of history. Wikipedia has a list, though I get the feeling that it is far from complete
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_media_adaptations_of_Romance_of_the_Three_Kingdoms
>>
>>49761955
This man does not joke, the setting is fucked and wild enough to A) Be it's own jump and B) be worth +600 points since the main villain (by all accounts in the comic) is made of the concept of death/despair and is extremely close to a cosmic horror
With death cultists and everything

(someone who's read it for at least 6 years)
>>
>>49762472
Fanfiction of Fanfiction of Fanfiction
>>
>>49762459
There's an ancient god deity kinda guy who was sealed after trying to fuck heaven over but he got unsealed and his demon army decided to use time/space magic to grab warriors from all over China/Japan so that his plans to go back against heaven again could succeed. Naturally they fight him and his army.

Well I glossed over like 60% of the backstory but that's the gist of it.

>>49762472
Far from complete, missing a lot of really good works (including some actual Chinese spinoffs)
>>
>>49761902
Captain SNES should be it's own jump imo.
>>
>>49762502
Okay that kinda cool actually.
Also the only thing that could make that hot mess worse is if they got the guys from Sengoku Basara in on it as well.

>>49762528
Noteing a wish for a continuity drawback then!
>>
>>49762549
>Not having a "Koei vs. Capcom: New Age of Musou" drawback.

>And then Devil Gundam conquers ancient China only to be defeated by Guts and Kenshiro's combined Musou Attacks.
>>
>>49762549
....Samurai Warriors is essentially the same thing as Sengoku Basara except Basara gives them more whimsical personalities. Technically this makes Basara a fair bit better, but yeah it's all pretty much the same company.

The Sengoku Era is one of the most popular (with the Minamoto/Taira war maybe a close second) and the Japanese REALLY love the Three Kingdoms for some reason.
>>
>>49762502
I thought it was far from complete, because though I haven't looked at the page in like a year or two, the last time I looked at it I knew several works that would belong on it but weren't, and I don't even like Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I actually first looked up the wiki page for it after reading something(I don't even remember what, though I suspect it was a manga that still isn't listed there) and realizing I was just reading Romance of the Three Kingdoms in a different form, for like the third time.
>>
Was just looking through our WIPs and I've got to say...
The Trigun Jump is maybe three perks from being done! Glymmer, if you are still out there, I'd love to see this finished!
>>
File: D0Eg5Dv.jpg (46KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
D0Eg5Dv.jpg
46KB, 500x279px
http://pastebin.com/LCqPxc3p

IT'S SPACE TIME!
My favorite item is a bit long so i'll try and post it in two parts...
Shard Switch(600, discount Prodigy): A shard of the Core Switch? I didn’t think it was possible. Still, here we are...this clear and crystalline switch is the real deal. It’s a physical concentration of pure cosmic energy, unusable by the primitive Fourze and Meteor-like belts simply due to its potency! But, still, you can tell by looking into it that it has many secrets to give. Indeed, if you need a raw power source there’s not much better...and for those with an analytical bent, this is meant to be THE basis of all Switch-based technology. Proper research and testing with the energy it gives off will allow you to reverse engineer and develop Switch-based technology much like the Over Space Technology Organization was able to! A simple thing, true, but it opens so many possibilities…
The Shard is reacting…
>>
File: 1000015314_3.jpg (133KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1000015314_3.jpg
133KB, 560x560px
>>49762762

You’ve got it. The Missing Piece of this Shard. What power…!
The Shard Switch now has a new feature...By activate the switch, you can produce something called The Hole. If you’re on a planet, it will produce an invisible vortex of Cosmic Energy in the sky above...covering the area the size of a large town and showering Cosmic Energy down onto the area. There can only be one Hole on a planet, but within its range...Bonds will be stronger, and Switches will activate and reach their top potential within this area...it also provides a large amount of latent Cosmic Energy to be manipulated if need be.
Perhaps someone with a Cosmic Mind could utilize it’s full power...Of course, you’d step up to plate for this one too, wouldn’t you?
Those with the Cosmic Mind may manifest and unlock all manner of Cosmic technology, having a direct line to the knowledge intimately contained within the Shard Switch...even the secrets of the very foundational theories of Cosmic Energy and the various space-age tech created with it! Those who possess the Cosmic Mind and the Core Switch are also capable of coalescing Cosmic Energy into a tangible form of energy usable by regular technology with ease...Meaning creating new things or giving things an amazing boost from The Hole’s power is a cinch. Truly you are a child of the Stars!
>>
>>49762762
Forgot to mention in my excitement that this is the 75% complete gear list for Kamen Rider Neo-heisei Part 2
Just need the Academic's and we're good.
>>
>>49762791
Digger, if you're still planning on revamping the Aion jump, can you either nerf or outright remove Kiss of Death and the Armsfusion Crafter?
>>
>>49762762
>Mephisto phantom
First of all, correct me if I'm wrong but Phantoms in rings are used to transform into Kamen Riders here, right? What would a Mephisto Rider look like? Also, we don't have to worry about him plotting against us, do we?
>>
>>49762762
>>49762782
>We can understand, use, and even somewhat control Cosmic Power AKA the power of friendship in its' true form
>>
>>49762844
Why would you want him to do that?
No really is there something I'm missing about those because I see no reason to nerf or remove them.
They could use more flavor text, but nothing is obviously broken.
>>
>>49762844

I haven't quite started progress on that, but I'll do what I think is best for the jump and most representative of the setting. It's the only thing I can do.

Oh, since I'm here, I saw last thread someone had a question about Seed of Darkness.
Seed of Darkness' "El of Shadow" and the Extinguishing of the Light is a completely OC ability

If you DID need to somehow remove it
An effect that would remove curses would have a shot(Though it'd have to be a pretty strong one), but by design it's hard to scrub out.
>>
>>49762900
>An effect that would remove curses would have a shot
So whoever we use it on would need a resistance to curses or would an outside source be needed, since the anti-curse effect would most likely be taken away with whatever other potential they may have.
>>
>>49762871

It's a bit complicated.
So, in this verse, Wizards are Gates(those who possess the capability of producing Mana) who have faced despair and overcome it.
A Phantom is the source of a Kamen Rider Wizard's mana, and acts sort of like an inner beast. Rings here are made from "magic stones" and are used to channel magic, and one of the spells that can be cast is basically "Become a Kamen Rider"
Mephisto Rider's look is up to you but I imagine he's a more demonic take on Wizard himself since apparently the Mages and White Wizard have similar mask-structures.
>>
>>49762885
It's a trolling attempt.
>>
>>49762986
>>49762871
Oh, and no, Mephisto's agenda is fulfilled just by using him as intended. He was sealed well enough to not need much else but his ego stroked by the humiliation and defeat of 'lesser' demons.
>>
I've been gone for a while what happened to Infernals and Black Crusade?
>>
>>49763043
Both are in progress.
It's slow going, but they're both still getting worked on pretty regularly.
>>
>>49762986
>>49763020
Ah, I see, thank you.
>>
File: tumblr_m6pxeezw401rveg74o1_500.gif (242KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6pxeezw401rveg74o1_500.gif
242KB, 500x263px
(REDUX)
Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban
~Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Board~
> Age: 163 [Rolled63] (1/1/2/4/7/8/9/9/11/11)
> Origin: Retired Hero [-100CP]
> Class: Magician
> Exchange BBS [Get a Freebie!]
> Unshakable Resolve [-100CP]
> Blessing of God [-400CP]
> Gone Fishing [Get a Freebie!]
> Notice Me Senpai! [-100CP]
> Immortality [-200CP]
> Mmm, Delicious Evil [-100CP]
> On The Job [-200CP]
> Party Call [Get a Freebie!]
> Dollarydoos [-50CP]
> Magic Box [-50CP]
> Magical Library [-100CP]
> Reserve of Star Alloy [-200CP]
> Senior Citizen [Get a Freebie!]
> Go To Jail [+100CP]
> Jumper Super Fan [+100CP]
> On The Lam [+200CP]
> The Ride Never Ends [+200CP]

After consideration, I decided that while I am fairly dickish, I'm not the kind of ACTIVE dick that would really get the most out of When You're Evil. Mine is more of a lazy, impudent dickishness.
So, I picked up some starmetal. I made a watch that quantifies and tracks ambient happiness worldwide.
That's not really useful and it doesn't have a joke or anything, I just think it's cool.

Anyway, the loophole is that as long as I am technically attempting to save the world, that counts for the purposes of filling my summoning contract. Sometimes saving the world means gathering other heroes or spending the day in the library.

> Post on BBS
> Some guy keeps whiteknighting.
> Tell people to ignore him.
> He is offended.
> Fifty years later he's a Demon Lord because I was mean.
> I get summoned to stop him.
>>
Just finished reading GHQ. Not impressed by the new quincy stuff.

Mostly because the only new thing is a sort of kido gun, only quincy style.

So, hollow only for now. Gonna try and start on it tomorrow.

Just one question - how do you want me to handle the hollows gimmick?

That is to say, all hollows have a random super power. Do you want me to list all the canon one's and then price them? Do you want to roll on the super power wiki? Do you want each one to be tied to a perk, so you probably end up with multiple?
>>
>>49763156
>super power wiki
...probably not a good idea, given what that place considers as "powers"...
>>
>>49763156
>roll on the super power wiki
Ahahahaha! Kekkity-kek-kek kek.
>>
>>49763156
>Do you want to roll on the super power wiki?
Why the hell would you think that is a good idea?
>>
>>49763156
Canon stuff separate from regular perks, unless you're willing to bullshit up a bunch of OC ones and take the time to balance them relative to each other, their price, and the setting. In which case that, I guess.
>>
>>49763156
>super power wiki
Are you serious?
>>
>>49762900
That someone was me, thanks for replying!
>>49762954
Looks that way.
>>
>>49763156
>rolling on the super power wiki
Oh boy I can't wait to roll one of the dozens of varients of omnipotence.
I have a feeling you don't quite realize what a bad idea that is.

Otherwise slight dissapointment that it's hollow only even though it's thematic.
>>
>>49763215
>>49763232
It works for stands... Mostly.
>>
>>49763264
With stands it's not actually a part of the jump.
It isn't a mandatory process to do it to find out what your stand does, it's just a lot easier to come up with something in a more random fashion by rolling a few times till you get something workable.
>>
>>49763156
Knowing basically nothing about the source I'm going to have to go with generalities.
Canon powers being their own separate section is generally the best course of action, and if they're ubiquitous (which I'm guessing they are) a small amount of points to spend just in that section as well.
>>
>>49763156
Just make up four or five and let people pick.
>>
>>49763156
>super power wiki
I'd sooner roll for which Teletubby I'm going to be.
>>
>>49763156
By canon I assume you mean the Quest's canon? In which case, sure yeah, a list should be fine. Maybe tied to perks when appropriate. Maybe oc powers. Or powers based off certain concepts like 'rejection'. Assuming that is even a thing in the quest.
>>
>>49762900
Um, why are you doing anything at all with the Aion jump? Isn't that Somefaggits?
>>
>>49763365
Given that I can't sort the origins by race, I'm probably going to end up doing what new bleach did and organize them by specialty.

That is, science, medicine, raw power, stealth/speed, and skill monkey/drop in.

Rejection shenanigans is probably the medical capstone.

The plan, loose as it is, is to give you a basic power and then let the perks modify it.

Pick fire manipulation and rejection shenanigans? you now have balefire, which retroactively heals you by setting you on fire.
>>
>>49763020
Seed of Light has a blurb at the end referring to growing power beyond 'this world'. Does that mean the evolution thing works on stuff out of jump, or am I just misreading it?
>>
>>49763398
Keep it on hollow stuff, don't add in rejection stuff. If you're going to do a hollow jump, do a hollow jump.
>>
>>49763409
perhaps rejection isnt the right word for nanohollow postcognitive surgery.
>>
>>49763396
No, it's Aionon's, who said he wasn't quite satisfied with the jump and handed it off to Digger.
>>
>>49760782
So where is the tits are life, ass is hometown perk?
>>
>>49763398
Rejection is Orihime's unique thing, it's not anywhere else. That idea also sounds really stupid honestly, since it's just going to result in powers that don't at all resemble what happens in the series. But given your responses so far I doubt you'll actually ever change anything from your vision so who the fuck cares.
>>
>>49763398
Sounds good. Can I use the Balefire to punch someone so hard that they disappear from existence? Or will it be strictly healing related regardless of how you modify it?
>>
>>49763427
There was a Vizard guy who had a similar power. No need to be cunt.
>>
>>49763402
It means that you aren't capped by Agito(the basis)'s 'ultimate form' Shining or its stronger counterpart Mirage
The Seed of Light with no frills is a perk that grants you stronger and thematic altforms(since every new Agito form is a seperate altform) as you get train, struggle, fight and go through desperate straits
>>
>>49763156
>All hollows have a random super power
Yeah...no, they don't really. Many hollows don't have a gimmick, unless you count multiple ones just getting bigger, stronger or faster as a special power (Ulquiorra, Nnoitra, Grimmjow, numerous non espada hollows). Certainly several hollows also don't have one single power either (Stark, Sszayel). One super power per hollow isn't going to represent what they are well.
>>
>>49763465
Alright, sounds good.
>>
>>49763476
It was mentioned in the other thread that GHQ focuses on Hollow's that DO have gimmicks.
>>
>>49763398
I don't like this. Like at all.
It seems clunky to have perks blend into a power like that.
Really gimmicky and complicated for no good reason.
This is besides the fact I don't think it's a good idea to do german hollow quest till it's done anyways.
>>
>>49763490
Which isn't what I was responding too? I was responding to him claiming all (ALL) hollows were like that.
>>
File: Xan-0.jpg (120KB, 793x472px) Image search: [Google]
Xan-0.jpg
120KB, 793x472px
>>49763398
>balefire, which retroactively heals you by setting you on fire.
the only way to make this terrifying for me is that using it on someone not only heals them, but burns them at the same time and the fire never dies out unless you want it to.

A never ending flame that heals and burns you, sounds like a recipe for creating a psycho.
>>
>>49763427
See >>49763417, and also this next bit.

>>49763433
Nooooot really. I call it rejections shenanigans, but thats not right. Nanohollow postcognitive surgery isn't quite right either.

Basically, this particular power looks at the souls memory of itself, and then alters it to match that memory.

The dust remembers being a plant, the arm remembers being uninjured... Etc all.

So in theory you could de-age them into an embryo, but you can't flat out say 'you don't exist'.

>>49763476
They have a specialty. Which isnt too-too different from the shinigami, but its usually more apparent.

They do tend to be 'simple', in that they just are really good at one of the hollow techniques, such a nnorita and his hierro.

One hollow in GHQ basically has the technique from fate/zero, time alter, as her power. Or, the soul nanites I keep mentioning.

>>49763508
It stops working if you stop feeding it energy, and it is a very power intensive technique.
>>
>>49763528
If that's what it is, call it that. You keep describing it in ways that either mean different things or are strongly associated with existing powers from Bleach that do different things.

Please respond to all the posts directed at you. You're only proving the people that say you ignore dissenters right.
>>
>>49763506
We're talking about GHQ. In the context of GHQ they do. You're starting to sound like that dumbass a few months ago that started arguing about shit in Harry Potter based on how magic worked in a different setting.
>>
>>49763528
>Nooooot really. I call it rejections shenanigans, but thats not right. Nanohollow postcognitive surgery isn't quite right either.
So you don't really know what it is to begin with.
>>
>>49763575
Aren't you that shitposter that had a breakdown at Gaunlet last night for not sucking your dick? And I think Digger in the past too. Your passive aggressive bitching and character attacks are really obvious.
>>
>>49763603
When you post the exact same kind of argument at two jumpmakers in the same time frame two days in a row, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>49763589
I know what it does and how. What I fail at is giving it a simple name.
>>
>>49763528
Seriously just going to ignore everyone calling you out on the power+perks thing being janky as fuck? Not even a reponse?
>>
>>49763630
You're whining about him not doing what you want and insulting his character. You don't get to say someone else is 'the only one trying to start shit'.
>>
>>49763630
Well he's not wrong. Blade hasn't responded to posts that tell him his ideas aren't good.
I guess he could just assume that its a given he'll take care of it and not respond, but that's kind of neglegent.
>>
>>49763641
So far as I can tell, it's only one person. Would you kindly calm the fuck down?
>>
>>49763660
But he's not doing what I want! If he's not catering to ME at all times then I have the right to whine all thread!
>>
>>49763660
two people actually.

t. second complainer
>>
>>49763661
>I'm not that guy
See >>49763611
>>
>>49763660
At least two people anon (>>49763427 and >>49763504)

If you're going to start throwing 'he's just samefagging around' you know where the door is.
>>
>>49763662
God you're whiny when people don't say what you like.
>>
>>49763641
Two people is not everyone, anon.
>>
>>49763655
Sad that one of the few reasonable responses is getting overlooked. Glad you could at least keep a cool head anon.
>>
>>49763695
...I can't tell if your joking or not.
>>
>>49763695
Of course you think you're reasonable.
>>
I'm really not joking when I say to not ask for jumpmaking advice except when he's at school.
>>
For God's sake, you're arguing with each other about whether or not there's one person voicing their complaints or more, it's not even about the jump anymore. Let's all calm down, take a deep breath, and wait for Blade to respond. Arguing over shit like this isn't going to get any of us anywhere.
>>
>>49763726
Yes, please bring up this school shit. It's eeeever so helpful that you make even more whining for this thread full of whiners.
>>
>>49763729
>Blade to respond
>Blade actually responding to something that doesn't praise him
bahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Good joke man.
>>
>>49763729
What you don't seem to understand is that it's the shitposter attacking the jumpmaker and his character. He's been doing that the last several days to anyone asking for critique late at night.
>>
To be honest I just want his future jumps to be good.
Custom robo kind of isn't. The tiered backgrounds and discounts are strange and completely unnecessary.
There aren't even any companion import options.
By the way you should get on that next time you get "bored" writing up one of your dozen wips Blade.
>>
>>49763632
I think you have a serious problem with trying to hype things up and not actually showing work. If you spent the time that you have talking about GHQ actually writing up perks and presenting them, I'm not sure this commotion would be necessary, and if you know the content as well as you claim, you shouldn't have any problem cranking out a WIP.

I've watched this happen with Custom Robo and now this. If you actually give people something to look at instead of just tell them well I think I can do this and this and this, maybe you'll get more productive discussion.

You should also realize that there are plenty of people tired of Bleach being dragged out like this, but you keep going back to it regardless, and we're not seeing progress. I'm not sure what you want people to do, cheer-lead for you?
>>
>>49763797
Blade is Cthulu as proven by the last few threads. Why anyone thought the creator of generic hentai would be anything but a attention whore is beyond me, but this is the future we chose letting him make more jumps.
>>
>>49763820
Seriously? Cthulhu can be a dickhead too but they write pretty differently in their actual jumps.
>>
>>49763820
First off, it's Cthulhu, at least get your spelling right. Secondly, the two have very different, distinct styles of jumpmaking. Seriously, if you're going to shitpost, at least put some effort into it.
>>
>>49763832
>>49763853
That's what I thought too but the evidence is damning.
>>49728115
>>
>>49763907
I'll admit, that made me chuckle.
>>
>>49763907
You're right anon that is very compelling, we all believe you now.
>>
>>49763915
Oh it's dead.
Give me a minute to get the archive link.
>>
>>49763853
You're saying cthulhu has a different style based on what, one jump? GHJ?

Do you realize that 1) jumpmakers can improve, 2) they can vary their jump mechanics, etc.?
>>
>>49763938
Cthulhu has made multiple jumps, at least if you count WIPs.
>>
>>49763915
>>49763920
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/49721682#p49728115
Forgive me I forgot not everyone was 4chan x masterrace.
>>
>>49763948
Huh. Wow. Oi Blade, why the fuck is all your work utter garbage here compared to the other jumps you've done? Some of them might be kinda broken but the fuck is with the drop in writing quality?
>>
>>49763947
So? Look, for example, to Cenanon.

While you may argue that his jumps could be better, WWE is vastly different from anything else.
>>
>>49763968
As anon showed, I've now seen the evidence too. What's weird is that the opposite of Cena has happened. Cthulhu has seriously gotten worse from his first few (In terms of how they look, writing quality, creativity etc) jumps as compared to what he does now.
>>
>>49763961
He's done... Custom Robo here so far? And a WIP for Xenoblade?

Also, his Shaman King previews were decent.
>>
This is really the most pathetic and obvious attempt by our shitposter to drive out a jumpmaker recently, isn't it?
>>
>>49763979
Well, Bleach was a much longer process. He also had lots of feedback and editing assistance.
>>
>>49763991
>Custom Robo
After quite a bit of criticism yeah, it's pretty good. What's bad is that he seems to have, in the past few days, become pretty arbitrary over what critique he even answers at all. Not a good sign.

>Xenoblade
Given the wealth of broken shit people pointed out? Not really got high hopes, not without a good few hours of needing to argue with him over it which as said before, is looking pretty impossible to even start a discussion.

>Shaman King
Compared to what it was, definitely.
>>
>>49764015
>He also had lots of feedback and editing assistance.
And hopefully, HINT HINT BLADE CTHULHU, he'll keep taking feedback and assistance on board.
>>
>>49764042
You're still whining that he's going with a structure you personally don't like?
>>
>>49764042
>broken shit
That weren't immunity to falling damage, for instance.
>>
>>49764042
>become pretty arbitrary over what critique he even answers at all
Is that not most jumpmakers? I'm being serious here.
>>
>>49764053
Anon, I haven't even posted before a few minutes ago. All I'm doing is noting he's developed a bad habit recently and saying because of that I've got doubts on his future work.

>>49764082
Not at all? Someone who only responds to certain criticism, especially if never to posts that are negative, aren't really that common. All the examples that come to mind are people that got driven off actually, the last one I remember being the guy who was making the second Mage jump. (Though to be fair, that was under multiple different factors and his thing was more taking a while to respond than not responding at all. Close though.)
>>
>>49764082
Not really. I'd say jumpmakers like that are in the minority, and usually make only one or two jumps max, if their work doesn't die in the WIP stage.
>>
Why do you people care so much about GHQ in specific? Why is it that the only quests that gain enough traction to become jumps are bad?
>>
>>49764101
Speaking of the owod mage jump did anyone ever take that up again?
We have a stunning lack of owod anything, but mage would be great if someone were to make it.
>>
>>49764114
Well, a lot of people just really wanted a good/adequate Bleach jump since no one could replace Reborn's crapfest. Of course, since NuBleach can't be used, people brought up GHQ as a response (Originally to try and shut up complainers maybe?) and so someone eventually started working on it.

I think a lot of the complaints (And this is just an outsider trying to understand it) is that GHQ jump is turning out to not be the replacement people wanted and they're unhappy about it.
>>
>>49764082
Jump makers that don't have thick enough skin to stand the criticism of this place are almost invariable driven off completely by the sheer vitriol of this places shitstorms and shitposters.
>>
>>49764114
I think it is because people were holding it up as the "Only chance to get a good bleach jump". Now, however, Bleach is getting an update, so it's a bit odd that GHQ now going to be about GHQ is still such a big deal.
>>
>>49764114
Because it was the closest and most relevant way to get a bleach jump that wasn't what we got.
Since Mib is back it's become it's own thing that I dont' know if I like.
I think if someone is going to make a second bleach jump they should just use the godlike full kubo quest we had a while ago instead.
Unfortunately I can't remember it's name.
>>
>>49764114
Part of it's because a lot of people want to see the Bleach jump replaced, or at least given another way into the setting besides that. Another part is that, on that same note, people are sick to death of hearing about Bleach, so they just want to get it done and over with. So GHQ becomes the focus of both people who want more of/from Bleach and people who want to see the people complaining about the Bleach jump shut up.

Also this >>49764125, >>49764129, >>49764134.
>>
>>49764101
>>49764113
Alright. I just seem to remember a lot of jumpmakers missing critique and usually a few post's-worth of comments. Maybe my speel-deprived mind is just making shit up.

Ideally, people will link back to criticism that might have been missed just in case the maker didn't see it.
>>
>>49764125
Then just fucking use the Nu Bleach jump. It isn't a difficult solution.
>>
>>49764139
Honestly I don't know why they don't just jump the SB Bleach jump instead of yelling at this guy.
>>
>>49764134
I've seen Improvaizen and Substitute Shinigami while browsing the catalog, though I never actually read them.

Either of those names ring a bell?
>>
>>49764125
>>49764129
>>49764134
>>49764139
So it's just shitposters being upset that they're not getting what they shitposted for?
>>
>>49764125
>>49764129
>>49764134
>>49764139

Then use a different bleach quest. There are a bunch of them.
>>
>>49764155
>>49764157
Why do you always samefag so much to try and get people to break rules?
>>
>>49764129
>Bleach getting an update
Here's the issue. Mib is updating it. Mib is not a good jump maker. Even when he tries, his work is pretty much the worst jumps we have on the drive. He's also said he was updating it two years ago and nothing to show since. So people both don't trust that he actually will deliver and believe that even if he does, it'll still be shit.
>>
>>49764169
Why do you always push this us against them mentality with SB like a number of us don't post on both sites?
>>
>>49764148
Well, there's a difference between missing it and purposefully ignoring it. Usually what you said happens and people eventually get around to it but sometimes when they purposefully ignore it, it can get obvious.
>>
>>49764173
If only you would take a two year break.
>>
>>49764161
No, but I looked it up full kubo on sup/tg/ to find it and it's funnily enough just named bleach quest.
It's pretty gud if I remember right.
There are about two dozen rolled ones in the first thread and it just spirals out of control from there.
>>
>>49764168
How many are long and different enough to justify it? Our two example quests are MGN, which is basically a total AU that only uses two characters and some concepts from Madoka. And this GHQ, which takes place several decades pre series with a focus on entirely different people.
>>
>>49764148
Eh, it depends on the jumpmaker. Guys like DeSu anon tend to leave the thread for either personal or work reasons, other people just miss it because they didn't see it, and so on and so forth. Mostly though it's just that they didn't see it. People who tend to ignore critique they don't like are usually the kind who either give up half way through or just leave.

>>49764165
It's more like...have you ever been hyped for a game or movie, only for it to not turn out to be what you thought it was going to be? It's like that. It might not even be a bad movie or game, it could be good, but it's not what you expected or wanted.

>>49764168
This is a reasonable enough idea.
>>
File: f80.jpg (12KB, 367x202px) Image search: [Google]
f80.jpg
12KB, 367x202px
>thread is talking about theoretical Bleach jumps
>>
>>49764192
There are easily a dozen bleach quests and I can name like 3 off the top of my head that qualify as different enough that aren't GHQ. Look up bleach in suptg and you'll get some shit.
>>
>>49764177
Because you're not just using it as another place to post, you're trying to push this "Teehee, I hate the rules and I can use it to break them all I want and publicly push others into doing it too!"

Like I child giggling about doing something his parents told him not to and bragging to his friends.
>>
>>49764194
You just described Blade perfectly with that last part of your first statement.
He's got over half a dozen claims that he keeps bouncing between because he gets bored and quits midway.
>>
>>49764200
Hey, at least people are being mostly polite. There's still one or two shitposters but on the whole everyones being normal.
>>
>>49764210
What rules? 'You aren't allowed to post about specific jumps outside of their approved forums'? That's not a rule anywhere, on here or SB.
>>
>>49764194
I don't make it a point to complain about people making jumps that fit the source.
>>
>>49764228
You are not allowed to post about Nu Bleach here and nothing will ever change that. Talking about it is shitposting. Fuck off.
>>
>>49764241
Oh. Look what I did. Oopsie. Guess you'll need to punish me for breaking the rules.

Oh wait, you can't.
>>
>>49764253
Hah! Great minds think alike! High five dude.
>>
>>49764228
You're not allowed to replace jumps, therefore shilling replacement jumps is both against thread rules and off topic, so against board rules.
>>
>>49764252
This should be a bannable offence.
>>
>>49764200
That's just it, we haven't even seen a hint of the jump. Blade just shows up, pumps out these ideas, then leaves.
>>
So I just realized that Case Closed will probably be the only manga/anime/whatever that will never get a jump. I mean, it started more then twenty years ago, it's still going, and we're not even close to the final arc yet. You can't even split it into different eras like Kamen Rider because it's just one never ending story. The madness will never end.
>>
>>49764252
>>49764253
This is like the third or fourth time you've done this. It makes it pretty obvious you only do this as a form of shitposting without any kind of actual investment or purpose behind it, you don't want to change the rules, you just want (You)s.

I mean fuck, nobody even brought up the hentai one. It's just gotten good mileage in the past so you were hoping to start a shitstorm for it.
>>
>>49764272
>Jail for posting jumps without permission
Did we get an internet jail or something?
>>
>>49764272
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement
>Copyright infringement is the use of works protected by copyright law without permission, infringing certain exclusive rights granted to the copyright holder, such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the protected work, or to make derivative works.

https://www.bloomu.edu/technology/copyright_penalties
>Willful copyright infringement can also result in criminal penalties, including imprisonment of up to five years and fines of up to $250,000 per offense
>>
>>49764277
Dude, you were practically fucking begging someone to post it to mock you. Come on man, grow up.
>>
>>49764292
Fairly sure pretty much any person involved in the law would laugh you out of whatever room you were talking to them in if you seriously tried to sue over this.
>>
>>49764260
It's a jump and it's jumpchain compatible. It's not banned discussion for any reason than because you don't want people to talk about it here. It's not even because of some autistic loyalty to the rules, because it's not like you give a fuck about people using it on other sites where you can't do anything about it, you just want to shut it out here. Posters are not glued to the site of their choice to only talk about jumpchain there as appropriate.
>>
>>49764310
Oooh. So I can keep posting NuBleach to fuck with him then? Because seriously, threatening legal action deserves fucking with.
>>
>>49764293
>Intentionally try and spit on community standards for cheap giggles.
>Try to do so whenever anyone is fed up with your obnoxious giggling.
>Thinks he can tell other people to 'grow up'.
You're the one with the immature behavior, son.
>>
>>49764317
If you're going to get in a pissing contest, please do so productively and actually contribute something to the community.
>>
>>49764310
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law
Particularly given that you were explicitly told by the copyright holder (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berne_Convention) not to post it.
>>
Why does /jc/ attract perpetual five year-olds?
>>
>>49764318
Oooh yes, I've been naughty. Please punish me Daddy~
>>
>>49764315
>it's jumpchain compatible
It isn't, because it breaks one of the oldest rules of this community.
>>
>>49764328
>Someone who admittedly only does things to get a rise out of an SB poster.
>Doing anything productive.
>>
>>49764315
>you
No replacement jumps is a community rule. Meaning it's officially accepted by most people here ('cept you that admits you come from SB anyway). That means banned jumps, which means banned discussion.

>People are not glued to their site of choice.
Then why are you so insistent on trying to talk about it here, instead of merely posting on SB about it?
>>
>>49764323
Wasn't involved in the original conversation, but the rank ignorance of the fact it is in fact illegal, and does actually carry a prison sentence needed to be corrected.
>>
>>49764318
>community standards
You mean this? This is what you're protecting? This is the hill you want to die on?
It's no fucking bastion of quality worth fighting over.
>>
>>49764330
>Why does a power fantasy involving going to different fictional worlds and gaining cool powers and items attract perpetual five year-olds
I mean, be honest with me. When you were five, didn't you want to hang out with your favorite characters and have super powers? /jc/ just gives you a way to do that...erm, in your imagination I mean.
>>
>>49764365
Posting this is worse than posting Generic Hentai. mib jumps are actual shitposting.
>>
>>49764365
Yes. Because I know for a fact you shitposters want to target everyone. Mib is just the most convenient stepping block. You have tried it on more well-liked jumpmakers in the past.
>>
>>49764365
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
>>
>>49764365
These people don't want good jumps. They just hate you and want you and all the content to leave them for SB.
>>
>>49764390
Only works if people aren't the ones going after the targets too. But hey, good try /pol/, eventually you'll get one right.
>>
>>49764364
The way he kinda brags about being untouchable reminds me of a teenage /b/ poster.
>>
>>49764402
Why do you respond to yourself with your own utterly mad theories?
>>
>>49764365
Look. If mib is honestly trying to change this, and he is honestly open to suggestions or other people helping him, then I think that his remake of the jump can get somewhere. If he's open to other people tailoring his writing or contributing components, even better.

It might just be a delusion, but at least it'll put the damn thing to rest. Before people get desperate enough to find more fanfics to make jumps from. Or write their own.
>>
>>49764410
And more people might be on board if they guy hadn't said he would years ago too. If he hadn't then sure, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. But the guy's fucked off for years once already, is there anything saying he won't do exactly the same this time?
>>
>>49764404
You say that, but I just linked you to the laws that say otherwise. Good job admitting for the mods that you are knowingly and willing braking global 1 though, that's all I wanted in the first place.
>>
>>49764410
>Implying
I've always believed that mib was an elaborate troll that just wanted to fill the drive with shitty jumps. And I still believe it even now.

I just want him to revoke his claim on every jump he's ever made.
>>
Today the people giving us a hard time about Bleach revealed they originated from SB and are probably underage. Well, that explains everything doesn't it?
>>
File: Dont Feed the Trolls.jpg (952KB, 1518x1721px) Image search: [Google]
Dont Feed the Trolls.jpg
952KB, 1518x1721px
Screw it. To no one in particular
>>
>>49764424
Given that he's been on IRC and has taken criticism and change recommendations for prototype which he's currently working on, I'd say there is something different. His writing style is still bland, but even he recognizes his inability in that field.
>>
>>49764437
>implying
I've been giving you a hard time about bleach a long time before I moved to SB.
>>
>>49764429
Yeah, wow, guess you better go sue almosteveryone on /a/ or /p/ or /s/ or /d/ or /h/ or /w/ or pretty much any other board on 4chan. All those people posting images they don't own. A real hive of scum and villainy.
>>
File: Dissagreement Higherarchy.jpg (48KB, 613x460px) Image search: [Google]
Dissagreement Higherarchy.jpg
48KB, 613x460px
And this as well.
Since we're not on subject anyway.
>>
>>49764447
So that's an admission to being underage?
>>
>>49764444
Maybe? Prototype and Bleach are pretty different things with different issues (Though they both have some of the same ones like awful descriptions, blandness etc). He'd need to do pretty much a total overhaul to make either of them good even for the time they were made, much less nowadays.
>>
>>49764415
Its the point, if you just let people do whatever they want just because you personally aren't affected, they accumulate more and more power until you can't stop them once they decide to fuck with you. Regardless of your feelings about the bleach jump specifically or Mib in general one lapse in the rules leads to another, bigger lapse later. "give them and inch and they will take a mile" as it were.
Also it kind of doesn't imply that since if they would things would have ended when they came for the socialists.
>>
>>49764457
Where do legal threats fall there? DH0 or DH1?
>>
>>49764476
Yet we've had several instances of jumps being replaced or multiple jumps of the same setting existing. Yet....somehow we're not on the slipper slope. Could it be that the slippery slope is actually a massive fallacy to argue? Why I think it is!
>>
>>49764432
If you were really that confident you would have given me a real IP.
>>
>>49764464
>sophistry
Any response to or attempt at refuting this post means you admit to having a massive hard on for ponys.
>>
>>49764490
Blue Board dude. Reporting for rules break.
>>
>>49764478
DH0, or maybe even DH-1 technically. It's not making an argument, it's using threats to force your side of the issue. For example, if you were arguing with someone, and they threatened to shoot you if you didn't agree, they wouldn't even be spending the effort on insulting you.
>>
>>49764490
Then why do I see three (You)s?
>>
>>49764515
Yikes. DH-1 is pretty impressive.
>>
Well this thread is certainly going well.
>>
>>49764535
Jeeze, how many fetishes can you fit on one page?
>>
>>49764530
It's pretty clear what happened. Underage kids from SB hear about 4chan. Think it's a cool badass forum of no rules. Come here and act like they're on /b/ and start shitposting and now spamming porn.
>>
>>49764535
Reported as well. Maybe we'll get lucky and the Janators will be cleaning house like last time.
>>
>>49764535
I'm curious about how long it will take you to get banned.
>>
This place is a garbage fire. Why do you people degrade into this level of shitposting the instant people start to post about contentious issues? Nowhere else does the shitposting become this bad whenever people people start an argument over autistic hard-line general culture.
>>
>>49764535
Alright, I've sent an E-Mail to DirecPath about the possibility that IP has been involved in copyright infringement and the distribution of child pornography.
>>
>>49764540
I count seven, eight if widespread destruction is considered a fetish.

By the way, anyone else getting a new captcha with different points being used to highlight something?
>>
>>49764541
Responding to shitposting with shitposting just encourages them anon.
>>
>>49764562
>calling your reports
Against the rules too.
>>
>Check thread
hm. not bad.
>Go to sleep
>Wake up
>Check Thread
shit.
>>
>>49764578
>Widespread destruction
If those giantess pics that get posted are any indication, it probably is.

Nah bro, 4Chan pass master race.
>>
>>49764573
Some people find it fun, and there was nothing of substance in the opening for them to attack except the anon with the trip. The same anon posted actual content last night and that barely raised up any shit.
>>
>>49764598
>4Chan pass master race.
You just showed you stupidity anon.
>>
>>49764586
>>49764589
Is it? Didn't know that. Maybe it'll get someone's attention. Reported.
>>
>>49764609
Says the pauper.
>>
I hope the mods just ban the thread this time so I can permanently move to SB.
>>
>>49764573
Because the only people who come here and insist on posting about contentious issues do it to shitpost and actively encourage it.
>>
>>49764624
That just looks painful.
>>
>>49764624
Not a lie, it is in the doc you keep posting, and Georgia has some really draconian laws about that.
>>
>>49764573
It's just that time of night anon, it gets like this at this time most days of the week.
>>
>>49764657
Goodnight sweet prince. I'll be waiting for you.

Under your bed.
>>
>>49764627
You can already do that, just join the dumbasses posting porn and get a perma-ban. Or exercise some basic self control and stop coming here, that would probably be smarter.
>>
>>49764628
It isn't shitposing just because you can't deal with a discussion on a thorny topic with maturity. The fact that you immediately leap to calling it shitposting and then stonewall any attempt at conversation, to the extent that you call anyone who engages a shitposter or a samefag encouraging more shitposting, just shows how bad /jc/ is at dealing with anything at all without devolving into witchhunts and the like.
>>
>>49764646
Georgia is one of the very few states with laws like that, though. In most of the country it's protected as free expression if it's just writing or art.
>>
>>49764676
Nah. I post in both places because both places have activity and content. If this place just dies, I can finally abandon this shithole for a different shithole.
>>
File: Chara Classic.png (466KB, 537x690px) Image search: [Google]
Chara Classic.png
466KB, 537x690px
So how is everything going on /JC?
Pic Related.
Holy shit...
Whelp any of you guys got idea for items in the Samurai Deeper Kyo kinda way?
>>
>>49764680
The answer is no. The answer has always been no. If the answer was yes we wouldn't be having a conversation. If there was a conversation to be had it wouldn't be possible to simply stonewall it.
TL;DR Get the fuck over it yo whiny pissbaby.
>>
File: 000scxhw.png (45KB, 197x261px) Image search: [Google]
000scxhw.png
45KB, 197x261px
>>49764680
>Guy who posted it said he does it to piss off posters and the jumpmaker.
>Comes by and tries to claim it's not shitposting,
Yeah nah.

All of us have had this conversation. If you've been here for any length of time so have you. We've all made our nice points. The fact that you keep bringing it up and trying to hammer it in means you don't listen to 'maturity' or 'attempts at conversation.' You just ignore it and continue to do what you want. No amount of niceties and explanations gets you to stop.
>>
>>49764697
Why did that girl have such weird legs in your last pic for it? She made me think of Megaman.
>>
>>49764711
I dunno. Manga Clothes?
>>
>>49764697
Cursed Swords? That's a samurai classic, though I'm not sure if the series had it. Also, armor, a palace, some kind of staff for conducting shaman magic, stuff like that. I don't know much about the series, but those are classics.

>>49764704
Here you go anon, a superior version.
>>
>>49764704
>implying
There has literally never been a conversation about anything in jumpchain that wasn't a shitstorm or a bigger shitstorm.
>>
>>49764253
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B9Ce3uKpuJ0pWTU1Nk5aZFVzTXc

Since we're shitposting...
MLP Jump update when?
>>
>>49764719
Mostly because the dissenting party always refuses to accept when things aren't going their way. In this case the dissenting party is you people and your Bleach nonsense.
>>
It occurs to me that shitposter kun had to go out of his way to find and save all those pictures.
Is there a point where shitposting becomes like a job and you start plumbing the internet looking for new material or am I just overthinking it?
Because unless he's actually a furry with shit taste that's some dedication.
>>
>>49764719
And it's pretty much towards the end when the losing side realizes they're beaten. You know, like whats happening now.
>>
>>49764718
Thanks.
>>
File: 1461895495043.jpg (145KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461895495043.jpg
145KB, 720x900px
Newbie here, looking to start with Pokemon. Is jumpchain essentially a chargen thing, or am I missing something obvious after spending points?

Picture for visibility
>>
>>49764731
... type "grotesque furry porn" into google and report back on how much effort it takes to find that sort of image.
>>
>>49764731
I'm thinking it's his actual fetishes.
>>
>>49764751
Yes it's basically chargen, or CYOA, whatever you're more familiar with. Get points, build with points, play imagination game, repeat if you're still interested with other modules so to speak.
>>
>>49764751
>Is jumpchain essentially a chargen thing
It's an imagination game, basically works a storytelling/writing prompt. So yes, mechanically it is just chargen.
>>
>tfw you realize that something like this happens at least once a week in /jc/
>tfw you realize nothing has changed as a result of any of these shitstorms
>tfw you realize it has and will happen again, almost in exactly the same way, with nearly zero impact even in the long term
>tfw you realize none of it matters and that nothing anyone says /jc/ matters
>tfw you give up and stop caring
Post asses.
>>
>>49764751
It's part chargen part writing/imagination prompt. Not everyone does the writing, but the imagination part can be fun on its own.
>>
>>49764774
When the first mini shitstorm was brewing I tossed up a shit WIP with asses to try and steer it away. It failed when the shitstorm was brought back again.

I don't have any more WIPs I care to throw.
>>
>>49764786
I do a fuckton of writing.

You'll see next thread.
>>
>>49764770
>>49764773
>>49764786
Thanks, just thought it odd a CYOA had no choices after making a character, especially with the "you have ten years" thing.
>>
>>49764774
Cheer up.
Things will get better, someday.
We just have to keep looking forward.
Don't lose hope.

Also, capchka, what the hell kind of name is Margudgued? Is it a city? A road?
>>
>>49764799
Some of the more complex jumps do have choices for you to make. Some of them are more like little stories to read. Pokemon is necessarily simple so it doesn't overwhelm people to begin with.
>>
File: martin-shkreli.png (251KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
martin-shkreli.png
251KB, 500x375px
>>49764774
>Post asses
Giving into a tantrums is how assholes like Shkreli happen. I'm 'kinda surprised to see /jc/ has enough of a backbone to keep it up, but it otherwise isn't surprising at all.
>>
>>49764793
Ikki Tousen? It worked pretty okay for a while.
>>
>>49764799
That's because you make the choices of what happens next.
Do you catch em all? Be the very best? Or do you just hang out with your new best friends and enjoy yourself.
You've got ten years to explore and have fun in Pokemon.
Make it grand, and then maybe if you feel like it you'll keep going and see what else there is out there.
>>
File: tumblr_o8g5hegEB11rctu9po1_500.jpg (75KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8g5hegEB11rctu9po1_500.jpg
75KB, 500x623px
>>49764774
>Once a week
Hardly. You kids get it once every few weeks nowadays, we used to have them daily, even multiple times.
>Nothing has changed
Nah. People have changed jumps, stopped doing stupid bullshit, left or even made jumps because of shitstorms. Plenty changes.
>has and willl happen again
Yup.
>Zero impact
See above, this is silly.
>None of it matters
Depends on your viewpoint.
>Give up
Never give up.

>asses
Boobs are better.
>>
File: blank1.jpg (26KB, 425x289px) Image search: [Google]
blank1.jpg
26KB, 425x289px
[Knights of Sidonia]

Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the Moefication Plate

http://pastebin.com/LXc5B4UC since it won't fit in a single post

>>49764751
I think of it as chargen as inspiration to write a story about what you do in a given situation.

>>49764697
Just got here. Not much to say, I guess?
>>
>>49764823
I don't think I timed the drop properly or something, but whatever, we're in autosage anyways. Next time I'll find Tenjo Tenge or something.
>>
>>49764812
The epipen guy?
>>
File: BOING.gif (6MB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
BOING.gif
6MB, 680x383px
>>49764833
>Boobs are better
Agreed.
>>
I just want to go back to talking about Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>49764827
I should probably explain myself.
In every other CYOA I've played, be it book or /qst/, most of the story is given in the form of prompts that determine the next few seconds or minutes. This one apparently has a scale of years before a prompt picks up again. It's a little intimidating if I think of it as a CYOA instead of a prompt generator.
>>
>>49764812
>Shkreli
>Huh, who's dis? Looks like an asshole.
>Daraprim
>Fuckin' called it. Asshole.
>Born April 1st
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>49764846
The guy who hiked the price of vital cancer medicine after buying the patent.
>>
>>49764859
Oh, I see what it is.

You're thinking CYOA in terms of Quests (which aren't properly called CYOAs on 4chan to avoid confusion) and CYOA books (which originated the concept but we've drifted.)

Another common term for what we do is called "Choice Images" but because we mostly use pdfs in this thread, it doesn't apply to well. But besides us, there's also the CYOA General for more content in this format, usually much more simple though.
>>
>>49764846
Different drug, multiple drugs, bigger price hikes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Shkreli
>>
File: amazon1472226430094.jpg (148KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
amazon1472226430094.jpg
148KB, 800x1200px
>>49761951
Where all da titties at?
>>
>>49764879
I understand, but even with the cyoa general there's no permanence between images, so being vague about actions seems a lot more acceptable than here with persistent characters.
>>
>>49764812
It's not really a tantrum. It's more like the sudden, freeing understanding that no matter what you post, it's basically got the same weight as just posting an ass.

You can post just about anything, and it'll all have the same effect. It's all just filling empty thread space. Sometimes people will respond to something because it makes them angry or they like it, but in the end, it's irrelevant.
>>
>>49764852
>>49764833
Shit taste.
>>
File: 1462093759117.jpg (55KB, 301x487px) Image search: [Google]
1462093759117.jpg
55KB, 301x487px
>>
Is there any armor that can withstand a blow from a power weapon?
>>
>>49764902
Nobody will fault you if you just wanna make builds and not worry about anything else, just do whatever is fun for you.
>>
File: 1e792245eab6e1460d6da242d4069e3c.jpg (410KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1e792245eab6e1460d6da242d4069e3c.jpg
410KB, 707x1000px
>>49764834
>Heigus Particle Container x10
You beautiful madman. Mad...dimensional...beast...entity.
>Using the RPIP
....I dug my own grave.
>Then we'll supplement their diet with Dark Matter
A dimensional entity creating dimensional beasts. sasuga ASA.
>Yion
IT'S COME FULL CIRCLE MY JOB IS DONE.
>Learmond and CP.
HM...that is true. I think I'll leave it in for now though.
>Yion is singing
Well I guess it's now Macross S.
>Your approach to terraforming.
....sasuga ASA.

...All in all, rather amusing. Did you actually keep your crazy ship

You think I should tweak the bit in the last encounter with Ochiai? I've kinda muddled over it a fair bit, and I still don't really know how I want to grapple the mad genius. Since it's really you and I who have followed "Nihei's madness" for this long it'd be nice to prod your thoughts a little on this.
>>
>>49764946
Power armour. Combine them and you have The Power.
>>
>>49764942
An Irish spirit with thick eyebrows.

>>49764908
So you're a nihilist now?
>>
File: Shark Bewbs.jpg (136KB, 850x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Shark Bewbs.jpg
136KB, 850x1360px
>>49764930
>>49764942
How fitting.

>>49764887
Right here.
>>
>>49764887
You have to go inside and find them, I don't like to present them on the front shelf. It's better if you come in and dig around a little.

That being said I had considered side perks with the obvious "physical assets" perk, but I'm still kinda up the air, since besides that there aren't that many other side perks, and I don't like to open a category just for one perk. If you've got something I mean go ahead and shoot, this thing is still nowhere close to being completely finished and made user friendly.
>>
>>49764961
Don't power weapons tear through power armor like a hot knife through butter? Or do you mean Power Armor as in an entire suit of armor that functions as a power weapon.
>>
>>49764851
Works for me?
>>
File: blank16.png (313KB, 536x534px) Image search: [Google]
blank16.png
313KB, 536x534px
>>49764857
I too have some questions about Elder Scrolls: Other than apparently absorb magic really, really well, what do you think the Staff of Magnus is capable of?

If you decide to become the Dragonborn, and you get a Stand, since there is a possibility all dragons are subdivided aspects of Alduin does that mean you accidentally gave Alduin a Stand too? Come to think of it, I'd like to see a Dovahkiin get into a shouting match with a Lorn-Fluke. Correspondence vs Thu'um-GO!
>>
>>49764908
>It's not really a tantrum.
What else would you call a shitstorm? Particularly one resulting from someone not getting their way?
>>
>>49764986
>Power Armour that is also a Power Weapon
Yeaaaaah boy, now you've got it. All you need is the right soundtrack to accompany your Power Punches and Power Kicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKpByV5764

You know you want it.
>>
>>49764962
>So you're a nihilist now?
Only for jumpchain.
>>
>>49765006
Anon thinks you were calling his nihilism a tantrum.
>>
>>49765025
True nihilism is about deciding what truly matters to you is the only thing that's meaningful.
>>
File: Blank11.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
Blank11.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>49764958
Hey, you can't keep throwing cute girls and arcane compounds at me and NOT make me think "What if I made a Cell out of all this stuff?"

>keep the ship

Oh. Yeah, keeping it if only so a hug singularity doesn't build up.

...even if it suddenly occurs to me it probably has a distressingly phallic shape by now since it's made of Flesh++++++++ and, well, is vaguely cylindrical

>Ochiai

I mean, on the one hand from an intrajump purpose he IS packing a GBE so assuming this is your first jump he's legitimately scary.

If his difficulty level gets tweaked, I can think of 2 solutions: One being that the traitor on board the Sidonia leaves a LOT earlier than projected (and by weird time-space shenanigans) so that he has time to develop an absurd clarkbiotech countermeasure to you, and the other being a possible optional sub-scenario where he gets buffed hardcore.

Not sure what the solution here is either, though.
>>
>>49765005
Akatosh wouldn't stand for it.
>>
>>49764958
>Macross S

Delta, actually. Starsinger OP.
>>
>>49765042
Well unfortunately in this case you *are* a bit of an exception (as in your jumper in particular). The first scenario does seem a bit more plausible than the second...maybe tampering with the drive (whether it is in disuse or not) can send them bunny hopping.

Either way I don't think any tweaks I make to Ochiai's encounter will affect you in particular haha. And yeah as a first jump even with the available prep in the scenario itself it might be an "alright" challenge.

>that spoiler
.....LOOK YION CAN CHANGE THE SHAPE CAN'T SHE? MAKE IT A FLOWER OR SOMETHING?
>>
File: asses.jpg (256KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asses.jpg
256KB, 1280x720px
>>49764774
>>
>>49765058
Thankfully I'm not that interested in Delta's cast (and partly I heard the story has gone completely loco and I haven't really followed it closely). If I have to jump Macross again I should be safe to still go with Plus or Frontier.
>>
>>49765101
From what I hear evil singing that makes you a zombie and a faction of assholes being painted positively for it.
>>
>>49765108
....Oh boy, well I'll probably stick with the known antics of Frontier then. Frontier had some alright moments in it.
>>
>>49765092
Those are just peaches.
>>
File: Butt_Gang.png (845KB, 1273x720px) Image search: [Google]
Butt_Gang.png
845KB, 1273x720px
>>49765157
>>
File: True Butt Gang.jpg (83KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
True Butt Gang.jpg
83KB, 1600x900px
>>49765198
FTFY
>>
File: 0019-027.jpg (884KB, 2133x1493px) Image search: [Google]
0019-027.jpg
884KB, 2133x1493px
What's the craziest thing to do when you have a high-regeneration factor?
>>
File: Butt Gang Ass'emble!.gif (995KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Butt Gang Ass'emble!.gif
995KB, 500x281px
>>49765214
>>
>>49765235
Shot a decade long porno with no breaks during the Hollywood Jump.
>>
>>49765247
y tho
>>
>>49765257
y nut
>>
>>49765092
>>49765214
>>49765247
You mongrels continue to disappoint...
>>
>>49765273
Is that a lesbian Gilgamesh?
>>
>>49765253
Man, you made the citizen kane of porn.
Well done.
>>
What is the Minmaxer perk in T.O.M.E. even good for?
>>
>>49765235
Depends on how high we're talking. Here's some ideas.

Sky dive strapped to a fridge.
Chug kerosene, bath in napalm, swallow a lit match.
Play chicken with a train.
Wear a suit made of raw steaks, then go play with any predator: lions, wolves, piranha, sharks.
Swim in Lake Karachay.
Skinny dip in lava.
Dance in the Darvaza Crater.
Try to eat yourself alive.
>>
>>49765036
Isn't true nihilism deciding that everyone actions and desires including your own are meaningless?
>>
>>49765235
You know that part of the final battle, when the hero and the villain are in their final face off and the hero uses the power of friendship and make a comeback? I was the villain, and I even did the whole "No! This can't be! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEE!" thing. I then proceeded to regenerate right when all the hero's friends and allies gathered around to congratulate and support him and started laughing my ass off at them.

Then the power of love came in, and I did the whole "No! This can't be!" thing again, except this time I was being serious because as it turns out you REALLY shouldn't underestimate the power of love and friendship.
>>
>>49765335
Nope. That's the first step.

Nihilism is about realizing that there's no objective purpose or meaning to life, and thus the only things that should matter to you are what you want to do and what you care about. You make your own meaning.
>>
>>49765360
But that shit is actually mostly useless.
>>
>>49765385
8-Bit's Black Mage disagrees.
>>
>Decide to finally go to the nasuverse
>Create a new servant because I want a new companion
>Spend a while thinking about it until I decide on Oda Nobunaga because I've previously worked for his clan
>Get all the way through making the servant when I get stuck on a noble phantasm
>Decide to google it and see if there are any fanmade ones to see what they did
>He, or rather she, is a legitimate servant
>Go back and modify my Fate run to accommodate her large SP cost
>A couple of her skills are missing but no biggie, I just write them in for the same cost as normal
>Get to the end and see that one of her skills is forbidden
Sasaki Kojiro has a forbidden skill you can only keep if you use him as your servant. Is it the same for Nobu?

Also, am I correct about assuming that drawbacks in the servant supplement, unless stated otherwise, last permanently?
>>
>>49765399
Yeah, but that's not the power of love, that just a love powered magic missile.
>>
>>49765385
Friendship and Love are just fuel for the power of Will, which is the most useful thing ever.
>>
>>49765273
This is from that manga/anime that centers around women fighting with their butts, isn't it?
>>
>>49765431
They also fight with their boobs, but yes.
>>
File: nowneitherofuswillbevirgins.jpg (8KB, 207x204px) Image search: [Google]
nowneitherofuswillbevirgins.jpg
8KB, 207x204px
>>49765253
>>49765293
>Create clones of yourself to do it for maximun kino.
>Spend the whole 10 years doing references and puns while on it.
>>
File: 0019-031.jpg (445KB, 1142x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0019-031.jpg
445KB, 1142x1600px
>>49765327
>Try to eat yourself alive.
Someone might have that as a fetish.

>I have always wondered how the experience would work if it didn't really hurt.
>>
File: 2007-09-27-PowerOfLove.jpg (197KB, 780x1950px) Image search: [Google]
2007-09-27-PowerOfLove.jpg
197KB, 780x1950px
>>49765385
>>
>>49765420
No, her banned skill remains as such for her. It's fine if you want skills not yet in the supplement, just be aware that I'm doing an update in about a month (After semester finishes effectively since I'm way too busy otherwise). Stuff that's not in the supplement will be added but a few things might also get on the ban list. Basically anything that either breaks the system (Transfiguration) or is just OP as shit (Solomon's stuff). Oda should be safe since she was out for years, just giving fair warning.

Some are, some aren't, some sorta are. Did a big post about this a while back that you can find in the archives but if you just want to know about specific ones I'm fine telling you.
>>
>>49761951
Are dragon spirits just nameless generic dragons? Can we use Foreign Spirit to get a dragon from a myth provided that its not stronger than the normal dragons?
>>
>>49764834
>[Knights of Sidonia]
I can't find this jump on the drive. Can someone give me directions to it?
>>
>>49765537
Essentially yes, even the dragon spirits in series aren't named, though "Water Dragon" / "Thunder Dragon" are monikers given to them due to their traits.

But I'd have to say no on the Foreign Spirit part since that's what The Dragon Lies Dormant is for. The importance of the dragon spirits in this series is rather substantial, and they're essential "one tier higher" than normal spirits.

>>49765539
It's technically not "done" as you saw ASA and I were kinda working out the scenario, but it isn't like it's a complete piece of shit either, so you can try working out builds and such for it. ...It has the F demarcation but I'm still a little iffy about parts of it. Should probably be an IC99.

I should probably apologize since it's a bitch and a half to read through, especially the scenario which has very dense parts to it.
>>
>>49765601
Is this the one with that one alien, Tsumugi, I think? The tall pink cyborg or something?
>>
>>49765601
Wait. So what's the difference between getting The Dragon Lies Dormant with a magatama and Dragon Spirit Inheritor?
>>
>>49765536
Thanks. If you're making an update, then I may as well wait to do my Fate jump until then.

Personally I feel that canon servants don't mesh with the current supplement very well as a few of the ones I've looked at would cost too much compared to a custom one (Fate/GO added all the historical figures I'd ever consider having as a servant. Even the ones I didn't look up until just now)
>>
>>49765633
Tsumugi is the Gauna Hybrid, yes. She switches bodies later on.

>>49765635
The general breakdown works like this: Everybody that isn't a civilian gets a magatama. If you don't bother with modding it, the magatama contains a normal spirit for Warriors/Strats, and a Dragon Spirit for the Inheritor.

A Dragon Spirit Inheritor naturally has the Dragon Spirit, so the Dragon Lies Dormant is only beneficial for them if they were to add an extra slot (thereby two dragons)

A Warrior/Strat can take the Dragon Lies Dormant and essentially get the basics that the Dragon Spirit Inheritor would get - but they'd have to develop those basics over time, and also tame the damn thing. Since they're actually not a Dragon Spirit Inheritor, they wouldn't have access to the Inheritor's perks besides the 0 CP ones, but they'd still have the relative strength of a normal Inheritor's dragon.

....let me know if my explanation is still confusing.
>>
>>49760820
>Drawback cap upped to 1000cp
This is definitely a trap. A trap I will fall for. Again.
I like it.
>>
>>49765671
Will there be an option to become a hybrid like her in the finished jump? I see an option to become a Human with Gauna powers and something to do with Gauna megastructures, but I don't see a Chimera option, aside from the one that lets us know how to make them.
>>
>>49765670
Depends on what you make and on how much cp you convert. I find that you can make pretty much any Servant with 2000SP, though there is a small number of exceptions. If you go into drawbacks (On either the jump or the Supplement), I don't believe there are any you can't make that don't involve banned things.

Which ones were you having trouble creating?
>>
Did you guys know that technology is just as bullshit as esper powers in raildex? I didn't until I did a wiki binge just now.

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/FIVE_Over
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Rensa

This is basically validation for anyone that wants to go full multiskill in Raildex. In fact, you might actually have to, in order to keep on par with this bullshit.
>>
>>49765754
Yes, we know. Good fucking god do we know. Shut up already. We have all seen it by now.
>>
>>49765754
Yo, basically one of my tactics is to use Networking Quackery as a force multiplier. It doesn't always work out though.
>>
>>49765732
At the moment I'm not particularly considering it due to the way Chimeras work in the series. (they're basically weapons of mass direction) The last time this question was asked I had basically pointed the anon to Ochiai's "create a Chimera, then download brain into Chimera body" option. While I'm aware it's not the most convenient, at the same time it's more thematically appropriate.

While I'm willing to consider the alternative of allowing the jumper to access the companion option of the Chimera, I might, in doing so, have to strip the Jumper of other background discounts since they've become a Chimera. (The problem with that of course is that realistically the Chimera doesn't have "that" many options, and the jump is otherwise pretty small anyways so there's not too much to spend CP on.)

....There is one thing to note, and that's that Gauna essentially only have two powers: survive in space, and fire laser beams (certain types). The Chimeras are very specialized, and later the Gauna adapt, but at their heart Gauna are relatively simple creatures.

If you have a particularly convincing argument as to why Chimeras should be made available (keep in mind that only two exist in the entire series), I'm willing to consider it.

>>49765536
:O Val, good to see you're still around. Hope your semester goes well.
>>
>>49765754
>Can just fucking use accel's and kakine's and anyone else's abilities
>>
>>49765790
Good to see you too Dirge, glad to see you around again and doing well. Thanks for the well wishes too.
>>
>>49765761
>anon bitching about a popular jump
Never change /jc/
>>
Since thread is in sage already, I wanted to say something.

I won't lie, originally I wanted German Hollow Quest to finally have a good Bleach jump.

And yet, now that Reborn is back and promising an update I am holding certain hope.

Now? As a fan of GHQ I want the jump to have stuff it explored upon. Different methods of Vizard creation by hollowifying the zanpaktou and its spirit, the second Fullbring symbolizing some other aspect of yourself or your life and ability to combine them into a complete thing, as the priest had a silver locket Medallion that turned into snake with metal control, symbolizing his time and survival of Auschwitz, and his second Fullbring being a cross that turns into sword and shield of light, symbolizing his job, experience, life as a priest and more. Realization of achievements. Combining them game black and green colored full body armor with large sword that turns anything cut to metal which it can manipulate later

I want there to be whatever Dante is, or even a tiny bit of such. Manipulation of hollow heart mask white ooze

I want a pet whatever animal was used for my animal hollow motif.

The jump for GHQ doesn't have to focus on regular Shinigami or Quincy, but it would be great if it focused on everything related to hollows or hollow based, like fullbringers.

And as for nano hollows, they technically serve as spirit bacterias allowing flora and such of Hollow World, with Kaizar just being who they originated from
>>
File: Pepe's Bizarre Adventure.png (2MB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe's Bizarre Adventure.png
2MB, 565x800px
If I get a stand from the JoJo Jump, can I get another stand from the CoCo Jump, since they're from different sources, or would I only be able to Remaster it?
On a related note, I think it's obvious that regular monsters in Undertale (possibly apart from Undyne) wouldn't be able to survive developing a stand, but do you think a Boss Monster could?
>>
>>49765823
>And yet, now that Reborn is back and promising an update I am holding certain hope.
Stop. you shouldn't look forward to that. You should be dreading it.
>>
>>49765823
Can we stop? If you're the person making the jump, then go and make the jump instead of trying to justify it already. Getting a consensus now doesn't mean anything until you actually have a product to present. You can get a consensus with one group of anons, and if six months later there's still no jump for whatever reason - the end result is that there's no jump. Maybe a lot of arguments, but still no jump.

If you want people to consider this jump concept of yours, then do the work, provide the quality, and present them something to critique besides fanciful ideas.

If you aren't the person making the jump, find the person who is and contact them personally. Normally this kind of comment about "why I want a jump and why I'm sure it can be great and what ideas I have for it" are fine and all, but if you know that the thread is going to sage anyways there's no guarantee the person you want to see it will, especially if he doesn't check back for some reason.
>>
>>49765744
I'm phone posting atm due to a broken computer but Tesla and Edison are the ones that first pop into mind (it's an old phone and multiple tabs would close this one if I'm unlucky, making checking harder). They are late 19th-early 20th century heroic spirits that have multiple EX parameters (something Nobu also has). I think it's just the power creep from Grand Order. To make the 3*+ servants look better they give them bigger stats and multiple skills (not even going to get into NP being able to change rank, but at least that's for all GO servants)
>>
>>49765863
I wanted to claim it in past but I wanted for the quest to offer more stuff, world building, etc.

Now the one that claimed it is BLADE and I can only HOPE to achieve cooperation
>>
>>49765754
Hold up one fucking second. Rensa CAN REPLICATE IB?!
>>
>>49765803
/jc/ is big enough to have hipsters.
>>
>>49765885
Then you should probably wait for BLADE to show up and find him on IRC, which he does frequent. There are plenty of folks who no longer appreciate this line of discussion considering how long it's gotten without any appreciable result. If you want to encourage BLADE, I'm sure he'd appreciate it even more if you told it to him personally, and it'd be easier for you to convey whatever wishlist you have there.
>>
>>49765826
Even boss monsters don't have determination.
>>
>>49765754
>>49765888
It's been a while since I read an Index book but didn't Rensa break down after trying to copy imagine breaker because "there can beonly one" or was that another academy city invention?
>>
>>49765867
Eh, there's not actually as much power creep as there might seem. There are a few that have more then one EXs (Which was previously the domain of only Extra Gil and the BB girls) but overall stats, skills and NPs are generally the same. Doesn't help that the ones with EXs generally don't seem like it's really worth the ranking (Or they're just Edison and they're total liars).

That said, I don't think the number of Servants with multiple EXs is really significant enough to say the supplement doesn't mesh well with Servants. As I recall, there should only be...5 or 6 Servants out of all of them that have more then one EX? Most of them work just fine if you reduce the second or third EXs by one rank too. Not the first time a Servant has been summoned with weaker stats or without an NP or Skill they usually have so it works with canon too.

Oh, and the 19th century-20th century thing is a canon limit that changes based on the specific grail wars. The Fate jump ones all follow the normal supplement rules, the Extra jump I recently lightened the rules a lot more to fit in with that jump (Something that'll definitely be going in the update) and GO...I don't really know how it works, to be honest.
>>
>>49765911
I was thinking more because their souls can survive outside their body, and a stand is basically a "physical" manifestation of one's soul.
>>
>>49765823
Fullbringers could have been cool, I liked the concept but Bleach kind of lost its way on a few things. How do they come across in the quest?
>>
>>49765939
Yeah, but human souls can last indefinitely, boss monster souls for a few moments. They're still orders of magnitude weaker, they just have enough in them to be able to tank a few blows.
>>
>>49765790
To be fair, they also have "reverse engineer anything humans can come up with, without seemingly needing to meaningfully interact with it for very long, and to the point where with an actual human body to eat they can create hypercompetant human doppleganger ace fighter pilots" and "fuse together into a huge guy" which are pretty versatile.
>>
>>49765958
What about Undyne? Do you think she have a stand?
>>
>>49765936
So Solomon is basically the Frieza of GO?
>>
>>49765790
Holy hell, my computer froze and suddenly twenty posts showed up. Weird.

Anyway, that makes sense, I can see where you're coming from on that. Now, as for an argument, part of it stems (no pun intended) that it seems unlikely to me that only two Hybrids would be created. There would have to be prototypes, early experiments, proofs of concept, etc., proving that the procedure was possible. Now I'm not very familiar with the series, but even the perk mentions that the research wouldn't be approved without proof it would work. Perhaps a Hybrid Jumper would be that prototype/proof of concept? Aside from this, Tsumugi might me only one of the two Hybrids, but she's also someone vital to the story, someone who really effects the world as the cast knows it. She makes up for the lack of numbers with her impact on the reader, on the crew, on the war, and so on and so forth. Now again, as someone who's only seen a bit of it and is not all that familiar with the series, I might be wrong, but that is how I see it. On top of that, as you mentioned Chimeras, and even Gauna themselves don't really have a lot of unique powers themselves, though obviously they're superior to a human in many ways, so it being too overpowered doesn't seem to be an issue. Finally, I will just say this: I'd like to be a Chimera, not because of the powers or all that, but just because they look cool, and the idea of a Chimera being key to mankind's victory over the relentless aliens who they share a body with is a great story to me. If you still decide on no, then that's fine. I am merely expressing my thoughts on the matter.
>>
>>49765941
An in between of Part 7 Stands and Shaman King Oversoul except there's no actual ghost. People with sufficient spiritual energy that were affected or attacked by a hollow have a chance to develop those
>>
>>49765997
I...really have no idea. I've almost written posts comparing him more to Semi-perfect Cell and Saiyan saga Vegeta but he's also kinda similar to Frieza I guess (Even more if you think of Golden Frieza).

So uh, maybe sorta kinda? I'm lost mostly.
>>
>>49763020
>>P O W E R D I Z E R ( 400, discount Prodigy): So you’ve been entrusted with one of the few real war machines of the Over Space Technology Organization, hum? I hope you’re strong, as this is a powerful machine in need of a powerful user. Standing quite tall, this large caution-yellow exosuit with menaces with two claws and has wheels lain flat fors feet. Already rather agile for a mechanical humanoid, it can become fast when transformed! It’s mainstay alternate mode is a 6-wheeled Vehicle Mode, resembling a rover in design. It also has a Tower Mode, able to launch Fourze’s motorcycle(Machine Massigler), Meteor’s motorcycle(Machine Meteorstar), or the Machine Asteroidstar into the heavens as if it were an honest-to-god rocket. If that weren’t enough, it also has missile batteries to open fire on those who would abuse the power of Cosmic Energy!

Didn't you have this in the last part?

also, I assume Foodroids are going to be in the Academic's section?
>>
>>49765989
They "reverse engineered" the Benisuzume when they captured the pilot and basically brain drained her before reconstructing her into the Benisuzume. Prior to this there were essentially no Gauna capable of this ( or perhaps just no motivation ) . You can definitely say that they're adaptable, but really the Gauna are basically the equivalent of a Massive Living Cube of Slime, now with the ability to use metamorph at will.

Personally I think their process isn't really reverse engineering, it's mimicry using a core + Gauna material. If they recreated the joints, systems, and such, it would qualify as reverse engineering, but Benisuzume was pretty much a massive Gauna shell with an experimental "control" type nested inside. If anything it seemed like the Gauna just tried an experiment with "let's fuck with the human's minds" and then dropped it completely later.

I should probably say that while I say the Gauna are simple, they aren't stupid. If anything it's likely that they're extremely intelligent, but perhaps driven by a single minded focus that the humans can never comprehend. It's just that unfortunately part of that "focus" involves humans dying, and the Gauna are great at killing humans.

The feat of versatility in terms of fusion is mostly the inherent nature of the Core - as in multiple Cores can create a massive Gauna entity. Shape is in turn optional. Versatility is definitely something they've always possessed.
>>
>>49765997
>>49766040
I've played a lot of GO and can answer this. Solomon would be more like Beerus with Freeza's personality. Let's take a look at one of his NPs. It creates a giant light around the Earth. This light is made of 100 million lights each as strong as Excalibur's full output. That's his third NP. IIRC his other two are just as strong
>>
>>49764834
I'm glad I'm not the only one who brought Yion into the KOS scenario...
>moefication plate
Dear gods you're a madman.

I have somewhat mixed feelings about the scenario, as I do pretty much all full-power scenarios, so it's nothing about it specifically.
>>
>>49766040
>>49766080
I thought of Frieza mainly because I heard Nasu is going to make Gil even stronger through some contrived bullshit, but that works for me
>>
>>49766052
I recall they used to not have lasers, but developed them later on?

And whatever you want to call it-you can't deny the Benisuzume goes on to become a significantly more powerful threat than any Gauna before it. Tsumugi just charged through a Mass Union ship at full power, but the Benisuzume held its' own against her even before playing dirty and had capabilities never seen before.
>>
>>49766008
> Now I'm not very familiar with the series
I'll explain the stuff that doesn't make sense to you.
> it seems unlikely to me that only two Hybrids would be created
The crux of Hybrid creation rests on a single immortal who has dedicated his lifetime into researching true immortality, by shedding his mortal shell and destroying the humans. The Hybrid was that body, intended to become the "Ultimate Lifeform" - and like Cars, it wasn't designed to need to breed. Similarly to Blame! and Biomega, most of the research was done in virtual space given that the majority of this immortal's memories are forcefully downloaded into an individual. The other immortals on board the Sidonia have largely believed him to be dead.
> proving that the procedure was possible
The procedure wasn't proved possible until the capture of a Gauna mimic was done, and previous attempts had failed, this is one of the major Deus Ex Machinas used in the story.
> the research wouldn't be approved
It wasn't. The research was done unbeknownst to the Council, and the "experiment" to create the first Chimera was done for manipulating the captured Gauna.
> Plot Importance.
This is true, the two of them are both living Deus Ex Machinas that don't obey any known laws of physics or biology. In light of this, I have, three plausible solutions:

a) I drop the gates, and go with the option where a jumper can choose to sacrifice their background (and discounts) completely in order to become the Chimeras.

b) I leave it as is and people become Chimeras via the Ochiai method. I don't really mind dropping Apotheosis by 200 in that case.

c) I let jumpers keep their background discounts and let them become Chimeras via a) (which currently costs 100 CP). If I scale this up from 100 CP, people will complain. If I scale this just for the jumper, people will complain. It's basically a no-win unless I leave it at 100 CP.

If I ask, I can pretty much expect everybody to say c). I'm personally leaning towards b)
>>
>>49766181
Not him but just curious-how would an Ochiai-brand Chimera compare to the Apotheosis-brand cyber-Chimera?

Is it basically Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla?
>>
>>49766173
It really feels like your timelines are a bit distorted.

Tsumugi would have been impossible to create without the Benisuzume as a surrogate. The Benisuzume in turn is largely dwarfed in terms of power by Mass Union Ships, it's good for toying with the humans, but during the destruction of the Sidonia after the Gaunas did fuck up it was entirely due to the Mass Union Ships.

Benisuzume IS that fuck up. If the Gauna had just deployed Mass Union Ships to begin with, not even Ochiai would have been able to stop them. But of course, we needed a story, so the Gauna had to fuck up. But the Mass Union Ships have always existed, it's just that the story demanded that they didn't attack.

They didn't have lasers at first because they didn't need it. Mimicry of the higgs boson cannon is possible because their cores are capable of initiating discharge. Prior to the humans discovering the Kabizashi, the Gauna were basically free to just bull rush humans without fearing retaliation. There wasn't anything to punish the core.
>>
>>49764852
I hope we never have a jump for this series. It's so bad.
>>
>>49766199
Basically yes, if Godzilla was borderline retarded because of crippling hubris and a crippling inability to design biological systems properly.

He tried to become Cars, he thought he succeeded. He gloated. He realized he fucked up. He died. In the end his brain wasn't as great as he thought it was.

The actual body itself is extremely durable, but even it can be subdued. Ochiai's ceiling is effectively capped by him believing that he was the pinnacle of universal intelligence, so once he did finish the design there wasn't a need to adapt to anything (He doesn't actually shift Kanade's body that much) until he realized he fucked up critically. The Apotheosis types...not so much.

The Chimera is a vessel, it's the brain that matters.
>>
>>49766222
That's probably because I'm an animeonly and also I forget things but okay. All I'm saying is Beni put up a much better fight than the first Mass Union ship I remember Tsumugi fighting.
>>
>>49766341
>All I'm saying is Beni put up a much better fight than the first Mass Union ship I remember Tsumugi fighting.

This much is true. In Tsumugi's initial sortie she basically decimates the Gauna, which is why they approved of Kanata's production in the first place. This in turn was what led Ochiai to jack Kanata instead of Tsumugi.

The trends exhibited by the Gauna do suggest some possibilities. a) Gauna's primary goal may not be to extinguish humanity - but humanity might just be getting in the way, hence why the Gauna don't go full exterminator from the get go. b) The Gaunas are attempting to understand the humans and bridge communication, but the humans are too busy fighting for their lives to care. c) The Gaunas are using the remaining humans to explore further evolution.

As I said the Gauna appear to be extremely smart, just that no one has a clue what they're really after.
>>
So is there any plans to do a KOTOR MMORPG jump?
>>
File: IMG_9487.jpg (91KB, 900x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9487.jpg
91KB, 900x681px
>>49766503
Captain Brutus is doing SW TOR, he's been watching the class storyline videos, and doing research notes.
>>
>>49764982
Well, given that everyone is pretty as hell in that world, maybe have an appearance section of the jump? Or maybe just give each tree an appearance perk based off of the arc http for that tree?
>>
>>49765823
Can you please, please just shut the fuck up about bleach? Holy shit, the sperging over this series and jump is just so far beyond frustrating that I can't express it. You and yours have made so much fucking noise at this point that all bleach talk is just noise and shitposting.

Just stop.
>>
>>49766713
Says the man posting two hours after the other guy to complain some more.
>>
>>49766718
Bleach is shit and talking about it at all is shitposting.
>>
>>49766718
>Implying that this was the last time anyone was going to bitch about bleach and it wasn't going to start up again.

Oh sweet summer child.
Thread posts: 614
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.