[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1126: Needs More Fighting Spirit Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 457
Thread images: 48

File: 1470098370900.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1470098370900.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49742320
>>
File: That's wrong you fucking spiral.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
That's wrong you fucking spiral.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
>>49750748
>>
File: Theion.png (464KB, 846x480px) Image search: [Google]
Theion.png
464KB, 846x480px
>>49750791
>>
>>49750794
>>
>>49750839
> Antispiral takes the time to manifest huge ass devil horns, despite claiming to have rid themselves of feeling.
That's some dedication to despair.
>>
>>49750864
>Antispiral takes time to manifest little swallows, despite accusing the Spiral races of generating too much mass and energy

But the question remains. Were they african or american swallows?
>>
>>49750893
I believe the line is, African, or European swallows.
>>
>>49750839
>>49750864
Personally I wonder what those bird things are, given the scale of things in the picture.
>>
>>49750911
Fcuk

>>49750913
I dunno, always thought they looked liked swallows
>>
>>49750864
They were going for pure-psychology.

They wanted to beat them just by enough margin while instilling despair in their hearts.

>>49750893
>Not recognizing the galaxy swallows.

Haven't you ever traversed the void between galaxies?

Remember not to feed them.
>>
Was there a perk recently mentioned that protected your gear from being compromised/suborned (e.g. having your computers hacked or your robots turned against you)? Or any such perk?
>>
>>49750930
Don't sweat it, anon. I've found americans are more likely to swallow than europeans.
>>
What is best Psyker Discipline?
>>
>>49751056
Biomancy
>>
Kroot 40k jump when
>>
>>49751080
Rule 1
>>
>>49751056
Navigator. Voidfrost is also a valid choice.
>>
Post jump can you give the heroes in the world's you visit access to the Hero BBS? The end reward does let you meet them in the union meetings after all.
>>
File: lets go.png (261KB, 1184x906px) Image search: [Google]
lets go.png
261KB, 1184x906px
Jumpers! Do you have any acquired habits that linger far beyond the setting they developed in? Do you still make sure to pack some apples before every adventure?
>>
JC, when was the last time you accidentally broke a world record?
>>
>>49751593
I do that now. Apples a best.
>>
>>49751615
These questions are getting pathetic.
>>
>>49752062
It's about getting people to talk. To write. Nothing pathetic about that.
>>
File: Doomguy_does_not_need_to_jump.png (41KB, 814x658px) Image search: [Google]
Doomguy_does_not_need_to_jump.png
41KB, 814x658px
>>49751615
Considering that I'm an eldritch god from outside their universe, I guess when I enter a setting I break most of their records.
>>
File: uzumaki-by-junji-ito-02.jpg (129KB, 750x1104px) Image search: [Google]
uzumaki-by-junji-ito-02.jpg
129KB, 750x1104px
>>49750791
Come join me in the spiral AS
>>
Alright, so, I'm slowly working my way through German Hollow Quest.

Question. What do people want from it, as compared to the other bleach jumps?
>>
>>49752209
These spirals remember me to these guys.
>>
>>49752236
I honestly don't know what distinguishes it from regular Bleach. I remember another short lived quest at least having the MC be a Spiral Energy user intead of a regular spirit guy. And possibly being Lordgenome's reincarnation or something.

I'm 101% certain this is just a loophole to make a Bleach jump that's actually well made. All I'm going to ask it to have is the kind of quality that actually communicates the setting well, if only so that those annoying Bleach autists can finally shut up about their terrible pet setting.
>>
>>49751615
World records are usually for humans.
>>
>>49752314
The Jumpmaker for Bleach reappeared a few threads ago and gave his own personal thumbs up to German Hollow Quest getting it's own Jump.

No, I don't have the exact link handy.
>>
>>49752314
Me neither. That said, mib okayed a jump based on it, so...
>>
>>49752344
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49731384/#q49741216
>>
>>49752243
that picture is so edgy it's got a Canyon of Bismuth!
>>
>>49752466
Kozilek likes bismuth, what can I say?
>>
>>49752481
>Kozilek

I was going to say I want to wrestle it, but then I saw the annihilator 4... a 12/12 I can handle but damn!
>>
>>49752243
Join the Spiral
>>
>>49752236
Decent Fullbringer stuff and indication of how they might evolve.
Dual Fullbring and Fullbring merge like Asher.
Whatever the fuck Dante is.
Magic or tools of Quincy, like the one that trained Uryuu now.
Hollow race. Segunda Etapa achievable by any Arrancar if try hard enough?
Nanohollows, son.
Being hollow or Arrancar of an animal or so creature and devouring its way into sentience or something.
Possible starting location of Vanheim.
Leadership perks?
Stylish clothes. Pet creature, notes on arrancars and Shinigami and stuff, maybe surgical tools for spirit tests and operations?
This not!Visard that this Ichigo and that one captain seems to be.
Possibility to start in past maybe even World War 2, and drawback to stay longer.
Healing Spring.
Following what Quest did and each hollow having a unique power means something better than canon power selection

These are the ones just off top of my hat
>>
>>49752682
I'm slowly going through the quest, writing everything down of note. I'll add these things to the list.
>>
>>49752511
Given the new fluff, they're pretty harmless right now...

Everything got nerfed in MtG.
>>
>>49752705
It might be too much... But there are a few people in Bleach that the ability to negate events or things, and there is nothing in the chain that can do that.

I mean, balefire is a thing, custom epic spells and wishes could do the thing, and with enough combos you might do it... But I want my All Fiction lite.
>>
Continue? [400, Discount for Gamemaster] – It’s not over until the game is over, damn it. You’re the hero, the protagonist, and you dying just means you need to put in another quarter. While the ability to Save/Load or revive infinitely is beyond your reach here, you’re able to translate this eternal persistence in the ability to cheat death. Once per jump, when something would definitely kill you, you will return to life where you died with ‘1 HP’, teetering on the brink of death but able to get back onto your feet. Your energy reserves will be the same as when you died, or the bare minimum to keep yourself alive if you used them all up. Post-Spark, you can use this as many times as you have US quarters on your person that were made past 1985.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>49753059
This made me smile, and not in a good way.

I've got the rest of the perk-lines done and I'll be posting them soon.
>>
600 CP Scientist: Infected? There’s a reason that the infection hasn’t spread to nearby states, and that’s because you’ve made devices that can sniff and snuff them out even a mile away whether they are in air, land, or sea! This allows you to make weapons and vehicles to exploit any weakness of your foes that you are aware of.
>>
Remember that these are subject to change. Here we go!
Bounty Hunter (continued)
Indara the Third [400]: You are incredibly well endowed with both physical and mental charisma and have an extensive network of contacts which act as an information ring. If you so wished you could tap this information ring for esoteric facts like the names of all the local lords all the way up to the aliases used by a ninja ten years ago to infiltrate a castle and the name of the poison used that night. The modern equivalent of this information ring would have compromised cops, agents of the local Tax services, and corrupt senate members on tap. In addition to this you have total control over powerful Iron Strings, which unlike their misleading name are strange strands of wire that have the adhesion of a spider's web but a hardness beyond that of diamond, which can easily cut a grown armored samurai in half in an instant with very little force applied by your own touch. They can be used for repelling, as a weapon, to bind or restrict movement, and to create traps.
>>
>>49753162
(Continued)
Satori (Sudden Enlightenment) [600]: Even without speaking aloud you are able to know what any person is thinking in other words they’re the best thief. Rather than penetrate a mind, it’s actually more like you are naturally receiving thoughts. User hears whatever a person is thinking of saying as actual speech. Strong thoughts are like shouts, unfocused ones are like whispers. Not everything is sent over. User only knows what a person is thinking on the surface they can’t hear anything deeper than that.
This ‘evolution’ of telepathy allows for a flexible mind to use it in any number of ways. First, it could allow one to fight against a opponent of higher level speed, strength, and spiritual power by reading the move from within the person's mind and react to it in true real time, dodging attacks as they are decided upon with no delay that relying on one’s eyes would have. Second, as a spymaster the ability to listen to the hearts and minds of others has obvious benefits. Third, Satori’s highest level of mastery can draw a person into your own daydreams, forcing them to live out the acts that you commit in those fragile worlds though no more than an instant or five at best, this is more difficult the greater a person's willpower or spiritual energies are and if the person has greater amounts of both it is impossible but it is an immensely useful tool against those with lesser amounts of both will and energy. Finally Satori acts as enlightenment for any conditions that may need you to be as such, such as particular techniques like Mumyo Jimpuu Ryuu: the Golden Wind, Kouryuu.

(Next up Shaman!)
>>
>>49753120
Or
• 600 CP Scientist: Infected? There’s a reason that the infection hasn’t spread to nearby states, and that’s because you’ve made devices that can sniff and snuff them out even a mile away whether they are in air, land, or sea! This can be used to counter any specific biological threat that you may come across.

It's for prototype by the way, I'm making a few edits
>>
Shaman
Necromancy [100]: It revolves around manipulating the dead, death, and souls. The main restriction of the art revolves around how much time has passed since the soul has left the body. The longer the separation the greater the spiritual energy needed to create a connection. With this level of skill you could save someone whose heart had just stopped by injecting a fraction of your spiritual energy into them but even the whole of your power couldn’t save a hundred year old corpse.

False Doll Arts [200]: With this level of skill in this art you can create only False Dolls, a form of Pseudo Zombie, which are only vessels for your will. They are less than walking undead and more like puppets. Their personalities are merely projections of your own and while this does provide them some degree of free will they are little more than mindless killing machines under your command. With time you could create functionally limitless numbers of these beings but it does take a living sacrifice, unless you have some way around that.
In addition, you may create Specters instead, though this take much larger spiritual energy. This technique is a longer form of the Pseudo-Zombie technique where a sacrifice is required for the soul of the reincarnated to use as a vessel. However this sacrifice does not need to be living. Dust and ash encase the sacrifice’s body, giving them the same appearance that the reincarnated had at the time of their death. Reincarnated bodies will appear grey and in a state of minor decay, marred by cracks and other imperfections, they also retain their memories, and all abilities they had in life. As a downside, the reincarnated seem to retain any permanent body damage and physical limitations they received during their lifetime. The reincarnated all have black sclera and white irides. While Specters retain all of the memories and abilities, their personalities have been eliminated, turning them into mindless killing machines.
>>
>>49753162
>>49753186
>>49753224
(Continued)
True Resurrection [400]: This level of skill allows one to redirect the flow of KI back into the dead re-linking the soul, thus giving them life again. The process also reverses the subject’s age to its prime.
The subject is effectively immortal. Once the process is complete they will not age beyond their prime. The cells of their body are not alive, and are not subject to cellular mitosis, which usually accompanies growth in normal human organisms. Since the subject isn't technically ‘alive’, they are also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
While a powerful and versatile technique it has a number of limitations. Firstly, this technique can only be done before the soul has passed on which leaves a short window to prepare. Secondly, the body must be intact. Thirdly, this takes a truly devastating amount of spiritual energy to do, somewhere along the lines of three times your starting pool if you didn’t get the upgraded form of Aura. Finally, while Zombies are unaging their bodies heal at a normal human rate.
>>
>>49753162
>>49753186
>>49753224
>>49753241
(Continued)
Spiritual Surgery [600]: The ability to selectively phase only certain parts of the body, while still holding oneself completely together. You can make your hands phase through matter and can perform surgeries on people without touching their skin. This also allows you to speed up the body's natural healing process by transferring spiritual energy directly into them. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. The strength of the technique is directly proportional to the ability to utilize your own spiritual energy.
This skill can be used in various ways but it’s greatest culmination is in the Dimensional Reversal Gate, a form spiritual surgery that must be performed on one’s self. With time you could learn that technique if you had a teacher or perhaps some other way of learning it. However, you can use this technique to phase parts of whatever you’re touching. For example, you could cause an opponent to phase, while keeping their weapons solid so that the weapon falls through opponent's hands. It can also be performed offensively. By sending an excess amount of energy into the patient's body, you could overload the patient's normal circulation, trapping them in a comatose state.

(Next up Wanderer with Scarlet Eyes)
>>
>>49753120
What is this for? Some sort of zombie fiction would be my guess, but aside from that I can't tell.
>>
So, how long before you got rid of the need to go to the restroom? What about your companions? When you really have to go, how did you deal with the lack of TP?
>>
File: YushaBan 1.5.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
YushaBan 1.5.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Update 1.5 IRL PLS Edition.
So I've missed a bunch of threads. Did anything happen while I was gone?

>Changelog:
Reduced the Demon Lord origin to 100cp; old pricing was made obsolete by rulings.
Buffed Magnetic Destiny to counterbalance Camaraderie.
Clarified some stuff concerning Demon Spawn.
Replaced Trap Master with On The Job; I've always been unsatisfied with that perk.
Clarified some text, fixed some typos, added to the Notes section.
>>
>>49753294
Prototype.
>>
>>49753120
>>49753188
Crap REBORN I don't wanna swallow your post up in my work so I'll have to say the later.
>>
>>49753294
Prototype.
I'm going to try to make the non-prototype origins better.
>>49753316
It's fine, that was the only thing I was too unsure of.
>>
Lots of spoilers right now...

>>49753059
Seems fun. Especially like the post-Spark thing. Though maybe put the US quarter requirement on the pre-Spark function too, just to stick to the aesthetic?

>>49753120
>>49753188
I'd go with a combination of the two, countering biological threats with custom weaponry/vehicles build to counter its weakness.

More detail on what kind of stuff could you make with it would be good though?

>>49753162
Looks interesting, though the first sentences seem to stretch on for a while.

>>49753186
>in other words they’re the best thief.
What are you even trying to say here?

>User hears
*hear

Cool perk though.

>>49753224
>>49753241
These sound cool.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>49753309
>Demon Lord cost 100 cp
Excellent! This means that I have 100 spare cp, so I can get the magic box to spy on my enem - GIRLS BATHS!
>>
God, so many jumps being made. It's a complete JUMP-A-PALOOZA
>>
>>49753339
>Looks interesting, though the first sentences seem to stretch on for a while.
I'm trying to margentilze that but it does happen.

>What are you even trying to say here?
A hold over of the first draft sorry!

>*hear
Gotcha!

>These sound cool.
Yeah they're kinda cool. Their origin though is a cold hard bitch.
>>
Playing with Super Power [600, Discount for Gamemaster] – People always tell you that you can’t really learn anything from video games, that they’re a huge waste of time and you should go outside and take out the trash. Well, guess what? They were wrong. Skills you use in video games can now be translated into ‘real’ skill. Really good at fighting games? You can use the martial arts styles of the characters you played, and your ‘main’ will make you a master of that character’s particular style. Really good at first person shooters? You’re a pro at running around and being a sharpshooter, and even know how to reload a new weapon just by holding it.

On the downside, while you can learn minor ‘crafting’ skills, actual sciences or supersciences won’t really be learnable using this perk. You can’t learn any supernatural abilities you don't already have access to this way – you’ll have to visit the actual jump of the game in question to get your hands on those. It will let you improve them once you have acces to them, however. But the amount of things you can learn this way can quickly make you rocket into the realm of hypercompetence – dating sims, platformers, RPGs, and more – all of Videoland is your playground. And nobody plays better than you.

Did someone order a silly capstone?

>>49753339
Fun as that'd be, the Post-Spark thing is honestly a gag and I'd rather not attach an item requirement to the perk. Points for the idea, though.
>>
>>49753279
>>49753241
>>49753224
>>49753186
>>49753162
Wanderer with Scarlet Eyes:
Red Eyes [100]: The manifestation of a unity in body, mind, and soul that is shown through the scarlet iris of the eyes. This fortifies the body's cellular structure and hardens the mind with spiritual energy. This in turn boosts the body and mind to several levels beyond peak human. The Red Eyes also grant a healthy boost in one's spiritual energies, a olympic swimming pool in comparison to a normal person’s kiddie pool.

True Red Eyes (True Mibu Only) [100]: The True Red Eyes are everything the Red Eyes of the lesser Battle Doll and more. In addition to granting you an immense boost in spiritual energy, likely seven to eight times that of the end result of the the Red Eyes boost, it also grants an innate bloodlust which can suffocate those with weaker will than your though that effect can be thrown off by sheer will. Your spiritual energy is comparable to a great lake now. Your body’s durability, dexterity, and strength is now intrinsically linked to your spiritual energies granting a universal boost in those as well.

Realm of Nothingness [200]: When one masters the unification of mind, body and soul they gain access to a unique ability that can never be replicated by others that serves the sole purpose of giving them an even greater edge in their most-used method of combat. This is the ‘Realm of Nothingness’ so called by master swordsmen. This Realm of Nothingness erases all traces of user’s spirit. While they can still be seen the have no kenki (offensive aura), no fighting spirit and no killing aura. They are practically an ordinary human. No matter how one hides their aura, the opponent would usually feel it. In the Realm of Nothingness user controls his aura as he wishes becoming more akin to a wandering spirit who happens to puppet a body than a human. This makes spiritual attacks next to impossible to predict.
>>
>>49753241
By the way, yesterday you were talking about Shingan is really powerful, and about how it let you see 'voids' in the world, but it doesn't really seem to be that good for a capstone? What does it actually do?
>>
>>49753457
Perfect awareness within an area outlined by your aura. Starts at a few yards and grows out to soft-cap of a hundred or so. It is awareness of everything within that range and that's kinda bullshit as it it even accounts for shit like light hitting the edge of your field allowing you to see outside your perimeter and the color of the wind and shit.
>>
>>49753453
>>49753279
>>49753241
>>49753224
>>49753186
>>49753162
(Continued)
The Power of Faith [400]: This is 100% of your spiritual energy made manifest. This could allow one to access even the reserves of spiritual energy used to tie the soul to a body to power techniques and spell, granting them additional damage and speed. This state is the very manifestation of going beyond one's limits, of setting one self free. Finally the Power of Faith acts as a form of enlightenment for any conditions that may need you to have been as such, like Mumyo Jimpuu Ryuu: the Golden Wind, Kouryuu.

Onmyoken (Yin-Yang Sword) [600]: A pair of sword techniques that can only be achieved by mastery of the Realm of Nothingness. You must use only one at any one point in time, as the two swords are mutually exclusive. If you paid for Hidden Forbidden Jumper Style then you can use both techniques together, though the strain my put you out of the fight if you sustain the swords for longer than a few short minutes.
The Yin Sword limits, rejects, and negates any kind of event that has happened to its target. It is an ability that returns the target to its former state no matter what has happened to it. In other words, the Yin Sword returns an attack to its basic state, causing the energy to bleed off back into the atmosphere.
The Yang Sword nullifies an opponent's attack by hitting it with another attack of equal speed and energy. The Yang Sword has to block the opponent perfectly, one tiny imperfection and user will take the blow without time to stop it.
Both techniques are powerful but neither of them are prefect, as the Yin Sword bleeds off energy at a set rate and thus can be overcome and the Yang Sword can be beaten by a canny foe who is either faster or skilled enough to feint their attacks.
>>
>>49753453
>>49753279
>>49753241
>>49753224
>>49753186
>>49753162
>>49753578
(Continued)
Mark of a Crimson King (Requires True Mibu) [600]: Some would try to compare you to the sea of Japan to describe your vast spiritual reserves but that isn’t quite correct. Whilst your spiritual energies have expanded even further, comparable to a Demon God or other major spirit of nature, what has truly changed is a fundamental part of your very nature. Spiritual energy flows through nature as well as it does through you and using that knowledge you have opened you Crown and Root Chakras to cycle the spiritual energies of the world into your own. Your recovery of spiritual energies is nothing short of phenomenal, however this is nothing short of excausting and at first you can only support the Mark for perhaps a minute of battlefield conditions before the strain forces you shut it off. With training you’ll be able to use this powerful mode for greater and greater amounts of time.

and that's it. Tear them apart.
>>
>all these spoilers
You guys need to just put this stuff in a pastebin next time.
>>
>>49753539
Should probably include details like that. Wouldn't have thought that from the perk description.
>>
>>49753632
Shingan (Mind’s Eye) [600]: A powerful trait that allows one to become one with the environment. This expands one's awareness to the point that one could be called absolutely aware of the environment though this is not necessarily true. The Shingan, once stripped of its flowery prose, grants perfect awareness of the space within the reach of the user’s aura, starting at a few yards but with effort and training it could encompass a football field before you hit a wall. It can still be increased past that point but you will fight for inches and development will always feel slowed. The limits of this power seem to be intrinsically linked to one’s own reaction times, understanding of the information given, and bodily limits.

I thought the part that says 'Grants perfect awareness of the space within the reach of the user's aura' was fairly detailed but I'll add to the end the more esoteric stuff that can be done with it.
>>
>>49753404
>Playing with Super Power
Is that a Nintendo joke I see?
>>
>>49753626
>>49753681
I'm with Sky Garden on this one. You should prolly use a pastebin if you're dumping all of these at once, man. I'll start doing that, too.
>>
>>49753702
Sounds like a great idea. Fuck why didn't I think of that before... seriously feel like a dumb-ass now.
>>
>>49753681
What jump is that for even
>>
>>49753732
Samurai Deeper Kyo it's a neat setting kinda like Samurai X but with more magic and spiritual energy and is basically nothing like Smaurai X other than being in the same time period. Anyway it's high end stuff is real good, as you can see. Though there are obviously higher power settings out there it suffers a bit of Shounen power creep near the end.
>>
>German Hollow Quest
>Soul nanites!
>Plants.

Okay, what the fuck? How is this, I don't even?!?!

800 cp?
>>
>>49753333
Are you going to change the silly central nervous system thing?
>>
>>49753279
Cool. Not sure how you're supposed to perform surgery with your hands, but I suppose you can phase some tool with them.

>>49753309
>Replaced Trap Master with On The Job
Now that's cool perk. With that and the cost reduction, I'm tempted to switch to Demon Lord...

>>49753404
>Fun as that'd be, the Post-Spark thing is honestly a gag and I'd rather not attach an item requirement to the perk. Points for the idea, though.
Fair enough.

Capstone looks fun.

>>49753453
>Red Eyes
I'm amused that this doesn't do anything with sight.

>>49753453
>>49753578
>>49753610
However... It seems like there's an awful lot of focus on expanding your spiritual reserves for these spoilers.

Not sure if that's a problem, just something I noticed, not knowing the source material.
>>
>>49753780
Wow my grammar shat itself and died there. Sorry for the stream of conscious there.

>>49753834
>I suppose you can phase some tool with them.
Something like that, but with more souls I'd guess.

>I'm amused that this doesn't do anything with sight.
I know right?

>However... It seems like there's an awful lot of focus on expanding your spiritual reserves for these spoilers.
Mibu clan members can spam attacks that would make some of the spiritual energy powerhouses outside it shit themselves.

>Not sure if that's a problem, just something I noticed, not knowing the source material.
Nah, its a running theme that they've got going for theme.
>>
>>49753829
Prototypes can regenerate from a single cell.
I needed something to balance that out.
I did increase the amount to 75% though.

Do have a suggestion?
>>
>>49753936
Biomass Health Bar like what they did in the original game? I dunno how that'd work, I'm just trying to give you ideas.
>>
question: if I have multiple bodies and assimilate power armor that is running AI which are copies of my mind is it fair to say that this will up my multitasking ability?
>>
Here's the Samurai Deeper Kyo Perks WIP Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/aMC0Q8rQ
I'll last until tomorrow so if you guys have any comments got ahead and use that as a quick reference. Thanks for the idea Sky Magician!

I'm headed to work and then I'm going to pass the fuck out when I get back home. See you guys in either six to twelve hours!
>>
>>49753936
Remove the limitation, it's a 1000 CP Perk and it's not like it would be unique in that regard.
>>
>>49753936
A question. Why in the unhloy hell did you set it during the second game? The story and writing were trash in it and we miss out on the actually interesting game.
>>
>>49753936
Oh quick question, are prototypes passively contagious? I don't want to start a zombie apocalypse in every jump I go to.
>>
>>49753985
Changed it to 90% of your total biomass.
>>49754089
I'm not too sure about that.
>>49754122
I'm not sure, I think it had to do with someone wanting to consume Mercer or something.
>>49754148
Actively.
Don't worry about that.
>>
>>49753936
There are many regeneration perks which are just as good if not better; XMCU's Omega-level Healing Factor comes immediately to mind.

I'll be frank; it's a futile effort to try and balance a Prototype with a non-Prototype. You're better off going full-throttle canon compliance and just deal with the Prototype being vastly superior to everybody else at the cost of being 1000 CP or just nixing the option and coming up with something else while leaving the acquisition of Redlight/Blacklight to the jumper's efforts and discretion.
>>
>>49754168
Could we not have it set during the second game then? It's writing was so bad and hamfisted I would have thought it a +0cp drawback to be considered canon for the jump.
>>
>>49753820
Do not underestimate the power of goo!

And hat!

And determination!

It is Kaizar's unique hollow ability though that works by reversing something to previous state. Might require ability supplement or section, due to how not all hollow abilities are outrageously strong. It's Servant Stats. Or Stand-like.

Just wait till you meet Dante.

Still, a green thumb ability or ability to "bleed" life or spirit energy in liquid form? I dunno.

Spooks also confirmed that whenever something is said to be made of souls like Zanpaktou or that White Hollow from canon, they are referring to spirit particles of appropriate polarity like Shinigami flavor, hollow flavor, etc. not actual souls ripped from reincarnation cycle
>>
>>49754208
>Second game's writing being any worse than the first game's
You're a funny man, anon.
>>
>>49754168
Can you add a note that says that it doesn't count as loss or such if we have other abilities that let us regenerate with smaller amounts of flesh?

Also, 10% of flesh is still a lot. If you weigh 60 kilos then that's 6 kilos of flesh you need to survive.

I recall supreme Hunter reforming from blood puddle
>>
>>49754168

>>49754196
This holy shit.

We could be a different Strain. White light. First Light. Dying Light
>>
>>49754208
I'll make that change.
I cant remember why it was anyways.
>>49754196
The regen is based on biomass, so if you run out you'll die, it doesn't have a hard limit anymore either so you don't have to worry too much about that.
>>49754260
Will add that part
>>
>>49754196
I think the best way to handle it would just be to increase the appeal of perks from other backgrounds. Maybe a perk based on that guy in the first game who fought Mercer mano-a-mano to make you really good at fighting things which are stronger than you? I dunno, the current perks don't seem that 'flexible' at the moment.
>>
>>49754283

>>49754287
Fighting that dude was tough as balls holy actual fuck.

Super Army dudes stuff?
>>
>>49754254
The first game wasn't brilliantly written but it had a competent plot and progression going and an interesting backstory.

The second game had Blackwatch doing pointlessly evil shit for literally no reason (at several points there just capturing civilians to drop them in cages with redlight monsters for shits and giggles), and utterly fucked any characterization the first had going for Mercer.
>>
>>49754287
Here's the drop-in capstone.
600cp Infected Master: Through some means, your voice can pacify, even redirect infected. While this only works for individuals starting out, with training, you can eventually control large swathes of infected at a time. Works post-jump on similar infected or mutated beings as well.
>>
>>49754217
It's not nanites doing micro surgery on people/things?

He actually pulls an orhime?
>>
>>49754332
>and utterly fucked any characterization the first had going for Mercer.
The first game giving Mercer characterization? Oh, anon, this bit you're doing here is hilarious. I love it. You should take this on tour.
>>
>>49754287
That might be good; a Super Soldier option with an underdog capstone that makes you really good at fighting things stronger than you are.
>>
>>49754349
That fight loses a lot of it's intensity on new game+, Cross does not do well against the blade arm.
>>
>>49754343
Kinda.

It's an in between, I think. It has limits and only works on biological stuff if I remember. I can't remember.

Notice how the plant thing happened after gratitous amount of goop on one spot for WEEKS!

It might access past information or state of creature and try to reconstruct it, I think it was explained during Ghost AIDS, can't remember
>>
>>49754278
>First Light
>Dying Light

Anon, what you did there I see it
>>
>>49754287
Really stupid idea that would probably cause more problems than it solves, but I think should be mentioned anyway.

Maybe just lean in to prototypes being better and make all the origins different flavors of horrific monstrosity?
>>
>>49754333
I'll throw some of my random suggestions out there. On balancing the origins:

I'd base Drop-In on PARIAH. Maybe a clone of PARIAH created by Blackwatch? I'd make the perks things like immunity to viruses and infections, the ability to wound and dissolve things by touching them, and maybe have the capstone your Infected Master thing as a kind of latent proto-hivemind that causes infected and mutated things be non-aggressive towards you and eventually allow you to influence and control them.

Then a Scientist origin; GenTek, probably. This is the origin for understanding and creating the various mutagens, biological weapons, and viral tech that you see in Prototype. Have a perk for eidetic memory or something, a perk for engineering, maybe the capstone be a genius geneticist akin to Dr. Alex Mercer. Stuff like that.

For the third origin maybe an Marine or Blackwatch one; combat-specific with perks dealing with martial arts and things. Maybe a perk that makes you a Super Soldier and the capstone be an underdog perk that makes you good at fighting things stronger than you are.

And the fourth origin would be the 1000 CP Prototype that puts you on par with Mercer at the start of the first game with the potential to grow as strong as he becomes in the second.
>>
>>49753453
Is there any benefit to buying realm ofnothinginstead of mastering it yourself? Also, do the eyes/mark boost the strength of spiritual abilities or just your reserves of power? Also, is any part of the Mark of crimson king permanent or is it all a temporary supermode.The description is a bit unclear.
>>
>>49754439
I don't see a thread named ghost aids?

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=German%20Hollow%20Quest
>>
File: 1273207881583.jpg (7KB, 228x239px) Image search: [Google]
1273207881583.jpg
7KB, 228x239px
>>49754333
>>49754283
Just going to throw my two cents in here.

I think >>49754287 and >>49754541 has the right of it, the biggest issue with the Prototype jump right now I feel is that the disparity currently is just all kinds of skewed. You can either be a living viral mass of biological 'fuck you' who can collect information and skills by devouring a person (which is incidentally how you can solve 80% of your problems), or... you can be some random scientist or soldier who doesn't really get a lot in the way of moving around or surviving the viral apocalypse, save for the one Redlight injection which may let you survive a bit longer in time for the nuclear bomb to drop. It very much gives off a "this is the right background to go" gig which naturally makes Prototype the best option in regards to survivability.

Instead of focusing so much on trying to balance Prototype with the other options in the chain, I'd look over the other backgrounds first. Organize them, scour both games to see what you can do to help them out. Maybe they've got the genetic marker of Elizabeth Greene, where you've got superhuman abilities and your body can naturally produce variations of a virus in your body. Maybe you're like one of the Evolved, who got the Whitelight strain that's on a lower level and limited shapeshifting.

Or maybe you're just so damn resilient that these viral gigs can't even touch you, or you're so damn clever that you can study viral strains and literally extract the specific traits you want out of them to mix into your own viral pathogens.

There's a lot of material there that can be gleaned from looking at the background lore. They've got a lot of viral knowledge from all the variations they shoot their soldiers with, along with creating all these variations to begin with. So there's a lot to work with. Once you've gotten all the other backgrounds revamped and up to snuff, THEN start looking at the Prototype background and seeing what you can do to match it up.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>49750748
Fighting Spirit is good, but what we really need more of is LOVE & JUSTICE!

>>49750791
It's alright Man of the Spiral, calm down.

>>49751056
I vote Biomancy

>>49752514
>Reading a mango left to right
What the fuck?

>>49754607
>literally extract the specific traits you want out of them to mix into your own viral pathogens.
>Viral Section where you can design your own variant of the Redlight/Blacklight/Etc virus by spending CP
>>
>>49754645
>literally extract the specific traits you want out of them to mix into your own viral pathogens.
>Viral Section where you can design your own variant of the Redlight/Blacklight/Etc virus by spending CP

It's a possibility? But I think that's more of a 'bells and whistles' thing right now. Getting it all organized and the backgrounds balanced with each other is the higher priority here, if he's feeling ambitious THEN he can do a section. But let's not heap too much on him starting out.
>>
>>49754580
You will see it. It's a bit later. Not named ghost AIDS but never mind that.

Also, while Suptg archives stuff from qst, due to how long a thread remains up Spooks started going back to still up thread for next parts. Just a warning
>>
>>49754607
White light is a thing?

I was joking, I didn't know
>>
>>49754733
http://prototype.wikia.com/wiki/Whitelight

They use the tainted version on other people to turn them into Evolved.
>>
>>49754541
>>49754607
>>49754333
Prototype 2 had some cool powers or combos though
>>
>>49750136
Those same people like to conveniently ignore how our species was reduced to some 10,000 members globally in the past and managed to bounce back. Humanity is a species that evolved for resilience and adaptability, especially with technology to artificially produce food reaching viability, it would be incredibly difficult to dislodge us or even knock us entirely back to a pre-industrial society.

Even if the whole planet suffers.
>>
>>49751080
Would be an option in a Tau jump
>>
>>49754884
Tau jump confirmed, thanks anon.
>>
>>49753120
>Prototype
Wasn't that Moe/DFC? You can't just replace his jumps.
>>
>>49754931
Nah it was mib.
>>
File: Friendship, maybe.jpg (153KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship, maybe.jpg
153KB, 760x596px
I'mma just throw in my two cents about this Prototype thing.

Don't make Prototype/Runner its' own Origin.

As we've seen from the games the different Runners all manifest the Virus in very different ways.
Greene can't mutate herself, but has insane control over the Infected and the spread of the Infection.
Mercer's Mutations are almost all about speed, agility, and hit-and-run, along with helping him in that area. There are some exceptions, but that's his specialty.
Heller on the other-hand is all about brute force. Almost all of his Mutations are a brute-force solution to his problems.

Moreover Runners are generally the "draw" of the setting, even if the Origins were balanced I think most people would choose Runner because it's the "unique" thing in the setting. You can get Science, or Military perks anywhere.

Instead of all of that, make it so each Origin has a Capstone that turns you into a different type of Runner.

But that's just my thoughts on the matter, feel free to disregard if you think it's stupid.
>>
>>49754931
No, dumbass. It looks nothing like a DFC jump. Don't make accusations without knowing what's what.
>>
>>49754439
>German Hollow Quest
>Soul Nanites
>Not just high speed regen
>Also upgrading every four days

Soul nanites just keep getting more and more bullshit the more I read.
>>
>>49753936
If nothing else, let our other perks override that limitation if they're capable (Ie if I'm a Nechronica doll and thus don't need a brain.)
>>
File: 1390577650347.png (102KB, 570x327px) Image search: [Google]
1390577650347.png
102KB, 570x327px
>>49754931
No, that was a mib/Reborn jump. MoeAnon/DFC just used and abused it. ...a lot.
>>
>>49754941
Fun fact mib is indirectly responsible for Me being a jumpmaker since I looked at his work And thought to myself "I can do better than this" and I did. so now you know who to blame.
>>
>>49754085
What's deeper about it?
>>
>>49748954
So while there's still science to be done, the Noise seem like a pretty considerable concern, especially since the quirky bastards seem to manifest almost at random and turn innocent people into charcoal. And, uh...I completely neglected to give myself any skill with using a spear. It's been all swords and punching for me. Whoops. Well, no better teacher than experience! Time to get on my motorcycle and get around to fighting some monsters.

Fighting Noise is almost like therapy for me. These virtually mindless and cruel monsters fall in droves, and I have plenty of experience and alternatives to fall back on should I need it. My companions appreciate the break period from the trials of Gurren Lagann. Spiral Power carries me through some of the worst moments here - but not as much as it should.

I find almost ecstatic joy in combat, but her words won't leave my head. Every time I hear the revving of a motorcycle engine aside from my own, I find myself on guard, expecting the demon to be there. But there's nothing. And while fighting Noise isn't exactly easy per se, I feel like things are steadily getting easier for me. Even the initial problem of adapting to Symphogear seems like small potatos compared to everything before.

I feel...unsatisfied.
>>
>>49754947
It sounds like a good idea
I'll consider it!
>>
>>49754978
How humble...
>>
>>49754978
But you didn't do better. Yours are more difficult to read and make slightly less sense. Mibs are just lazy and sloppy, yours are fucking awful.
>>
>>49754978
First you try to blame JojoAnon for your stand being OP. Then you try to blame mib for being a jumpmaker.

Have you ever considered that you have no one to blame but yourself?
>>
>>49754941
>>49754955
>>49754976
Oh, I always thought it was DFC's very first jump. Guess that goes to Hellsing.
>>
>>49754956
Not exactly upgrading.

You yourself replace every cell in your body every now and then. Every 7 years if I remember right

It could be undiscounted, it could be available only as weaker version as that is kinda protag power, it can be not available period, dunno

>>49754947
An Origin Booster so to speak?
>>
>>49754978
InfiniCon is a piece of shit holy fuck it lacks proper capitalization and punctuation
>>
>>49754344
It was something approaching characterization, and interestingly done, especially since it was literally the virus developing it's own personality distinct from Mercer as a result of absorbing so many people. Like him suddenly giving a shit about his sister after eating a marine, when the original was willing to doom her and the entire city in a fit of pique.
>>
>>49755062
Hey man, that was a long time ago. And there Were not a lot of OC stands so there were not really any good benchmarks.
>>49755084
yeah and it's still more detailed with more options,and less of a power grab than any MIB jump.
>>
>>49754978
>Fun fact mib is indirectly responsible for Me being a jumpmaker since I looked at his work And thought to myself "I can do better than this" and I did

Hello Tera. You still have problems, should probably sort them out before you go about fanning flames again. Thought you should know.
>>
>>49755104
that was not my intent, and I'm sorry. also don't call me that.
>>
>>49755068
>You yourself replace every cell in your body every now and then
The rate depends on what part of your body it is, within a year you will actually replace your skin several times over. The slowest things though are your bones at around 10 years for full recycling, and your nerves and brain cells which we aren't entirely certain how often they get replaced, just that the do seem to.
>>
>>49755068
>You yourself replace every cell in your body every now and then. Every 7 years if I remember right
That's a myth. Osteoblasts and cardiac muscle cells take about ten years to replace themselves fully, and the central nervous system is replaced so slowly that no one's entirely sure how long it takes.
>>
>>49755003
My companions are worried about me, especially since I haven't talked about what happened while they were in the ether. My sleepless nights were punctuated with waking up and finding something new. Sometimes there'd be a tray full of breakfast in front of me. Sometimes there would be a blanket over me when I woke up at my work bench. It's almost enough to make me forget about the nightmares. They're not subtle about it, either. Sakura keeps saying I should take more breaks. Nymph keeps offering me to sit and watch TV with her - she REALLY likes the soap operas on the interdimensional cable. Joe and Frisk are a lot more blunt - flat-out telling me I should stop running around and being a thrill-seeking idiot.

Zeera doesn't say anything. But she often sings to me when everything is too quiet. It was a little annoying at first, but - honestly, her voice is so beautiful I can't really stay mad a ther for very long. I know she's just trying to help.

...a-anyways, my companions are most definitely not a harem. It's a perfectly balanced adventuring party that doesn't revolve around me at all. Absolutely.
>>
.... What an oddly appropriate conversation to walk into.

What's the procedure for wanting to overhaul one of our own jumps? Because after finishing Anima and playing a bit further in the Neptunia games (AKA, actually getting my hands on copies of V, V2, and vs. Zombies), I'm looking back on my original Neptunia jump and going, "Wow, this is bad. I can do better." And, uh, I can. Because I'm the jumpmaker. And I can give myself permission.

ANYWAY.

Do I just... post a warning here, going, "Hey, I'm overhauling this thing, might not want to do a build" or what? Because I'm not just updating it, I'm planning on functionally starting over when I redo it.
>>
>>49755140
>a-anyways, my companions are most definitely not a harem. It's a perfectly balanced adventuring party that doesn't revolve around me at all. Absolutely.

No, no, it doesn't revolve around you, it's permanently anchored to you, and everyone is bonded to you in loving fashion.
>>
>>49755158
If you feel you can do the jump better justice, then you go right ahead. Giving a fair warning like this is helpful, but be wary that you may get some criticism over it.
>>
>>49755135
The neurons themselves don't regenerate, only the astrocytes and other supporting nerve cells of the CNS.
Fun fact, only 10% of the cells in the CNS are for information transmission, the rest are for supporting them. That's where the "you only use 10% of your brain" myth came from.
>>
>>49755158
It's your jump so it's entirely within your rights to overhaul it if you think you can make it better.

Although forewarning is always nice. It's something to look forward to.
>>
>>49755158
Take your jump. Rework it. Post it back up and tell people "hey it's an update". If you want things to go a little more smoothly, tell them that they can use previous revisions if they hate the new stuff.

If your revisions are just one or two perks and some note changes, that usually goes over fine. If you go and decide to quadruple the jump, generally you should include a changelog, or alternatively make the new jump easier to access than before, and easier to understand. If you and scrap everything then you should probably add the proviso I pointed out above, especially if your jump is very commonly used and may affect many builds. I have no clue because I'm not caught up on all new jumps yet
>>
>>49755158
People will probably complain about it, but it's fiiiiiiiine. Although a fair warning like that should help.
>>
>>49755190
>If you feel you can do the jump better justice,
But I'm not redoing the jump

That was a joke
>>
>>49754956
Depending on how high power the rest of the setting is, it could be implemented without being nerfed or prohibitively expensive. Especially with other rejection/reversal shenangigans in original Bleach.
>>
>>49755192
I'm aware of that. Did you know that because so much of your brain is support structure, you can lose up to half the thing and still be fully functional? Assuming that it's surgical removal, of course, just taking damage to it tends to be too entropic for the redundancies to deal.
>>
Because this shit never posts, then I sleep.
>>49747560
Intro pls
It helps with perk criticism as well
>Nopon Description
repetition of 'ears'. commas are wonderful things.
>Qlurian Description
An, not and.
sorry, english major

I'm going through perks now. Nice formatting btw.
>>
>>49755235
As long as the removal is from the support yeah.
I love science
>>
>>49755190
>>49755196
>>49755208

I see, thank you!

>>49755205
I'm... pretty sure most people don't use it in their builds? But I don't really keep track of builds too much, so... yeah could easily have missed it. That being said, if it'd be more convenient, I can definitely bill the 'remake' as the Re;Make edition or something. Not like that'd be out-of-theme with Neptunia.
>>
So I'm a little worried about something. I'm looking at the JoJo jump, and it says there's some kind of universal reset? I landed in part 6, right before that apparently, and I'm wondering what I'm getting into here.
>>
>>49755256
Isn't neurology fascinating? What I find absolutely captivating is neurological disorders. There are so many ways that a brain can go weird. Not wrong, per se, just weird. Like, lesions on the parietal lobe do so very man strange things to your ability to process sensory information. You can lose the ability to see motion, or have every touch input mirrored on the other half of your body, or all sorts of strange things.
>>
>>49755263
At the end of Stone Ocean, the main baddy does a universe reset with his Super-Stand, yes. This in turn creates the new universe in part 7.

Part 6 doesn't have too much that really stands out, a couple neat concepts here and then, some amusing characters, but all in all pretty par for the course Jojo. If you don't want a reset, you need to plan on stopping Pucci early.
>>
>>49755263
The villain of that part plans on artificially upgrading his Stand to go to Heaven. The final form of it, Made In Heaven, has the power of speeding up time independent of living beings other than the user himself, God, and bacteria. This gives him ludicrous superspeed, and once he reaches the vanishin point where the universe ends, allows him to control how the next universe manifests. His big plan is to create an identical world where people remember what happened the last go through while being bound by fate to repeat it, giving true happiness by removing the uncertainty of tragedy.

If you somehow survive the damn near relativistic priest running around killing people but don't stop him from resetting shit, you end up in prehistoric times to fight fabulous Stand-using dinosaurs and rockpeople, instead of the predetermined universe, however.
>>
File: Jojo6.png (348KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo6.png
348KB, 500x500px
>>49755263
1. Kill Pucchi
2. Kill Pucchi
3. Kill Pucchi
4. Kill Poochie
5. Don't get hit by C Moon
6. Get Pucchi away from the Green Baby
7. Kill Pucchi
>>
>>49755263
There's this priest guy, Enrico Pucci, working at the Green Dolphin Street Prison. He resets the universe because reasons that can not be easily explained and that I ultimately found rather disappointing. So either murder/stop him, or don't and possibly spend time with fabulous dinosaurs. The jumpmaker ruled that getting caught in the reset did not end your chain, though it's not like it would, a lot of people survived the reset just fine.
>>
>>49755313
Don't forget about conversion errors too.
becoming a paraplegic with no injuries, but due to a traumatic emotional event you stop having that control.
>>
>>49755140
I worry about them. About their homes. About how this journey is affecting them, as much as it is me. Are they really going to follow me all the way to the end of eternity? Or wherever it is my benefactor wants? What if they'll be in danger from this - or worse, their entire worlds? Out like lights...that was the madness that possessed the [Demon on Wheels] to pursue me, almost like revenge by proxy. Before, I didn't think that much about it because I told them upfront what to expect...but even I wasn't expecting what the real consequences of it could be. But if I send them home, I might never see them again.

I don't know what to do.
>>
What jumps and perks offer you a way to go to alternate universe? Not a drawback but something like Portal gun from Rick and Morty from lower powered setting
>>
>>49755363
Have you ever thought about wooing a certain demon? Have you considered love as a solution? Do you still remember love? Do you have a moment to talk about the savior jumper sanity, [Harem]?
>>
>>49755376
There are a couple things in Worm Doormaker and dimensional breach controller I think. Then Portamancy in Shadow Ops. I think there are a couple more out there but I can't remember them.
>>
>>49755376
Stands
>>
>>49755399
Dojaaaaaah
>>
>>49755388
Demon is super dead. For good. That intermission was basically the final battle.
>>
>>49755408
But what if you revived her...as a Rider.
>>
>>49755426
>Multiversal Counter Guardian [Demon on Wheels]
>>
>>49755406
Valentine was fucking amazing. He was even great in the piece of shit that was Eyes of Heaven, incredibly. THAT'S A FUCKING ACCOMPLISHMENT.
>>
>>49755439
>Multiversal Counter Guardian [Demon on Wheels] Class: Saber.
>>
>>49755376
Doorlord from Adventure Time, I think.
Also God of War has a thing that lets you go to other realms, if that helps.
>>
>>49755475
Door Lord just does anything in the same universe.
>>
File: judgement day.jpg (11KB, 447x335px) Image search: [Google]
judgement day.jpg
11KB, 447x335px
I like you guys /jc/ so I'm going to give you a fair warning. Against my better judgement I'm reworking LoS again. Lots of price drops. new stuff. Spellcheck/grammarcheck/clarifications, offroad multitrack drifting trains included. Backgrounds collide find out on the next episode of Jump Maker Z.
>>
>>49755399
>wasting a stand on atrocious acts accomplished amazingly economically
>>
>>49755395
I'm looking at it. Does Spellbinder mean that if you have Extra Degree you can now power the BMER of any latent power?
>>
>>49755263
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/gate.htm
>>
>>49755158
If you ruin people's builds you're going to be lynched.
>>
I just started my HxH jump as an Insectoid(king) and rolled specialist.Since specialist don't get any discount does that mean I just screwed myself?
>>
>>49755426
>>49755439
>>49755463
She burned to death and the universe her soul was probably in immediately collapsed into nonexistence after.

No amount of duct tape is putting her back together.
>>
>>49755205
>they can use previous revisions
No they can't.
>>
>>49755534
Ah, but here's the beauty of it all:

The new [Demon on Wheels] doesn't have to come from the exact moment she supposedly died.
>>
>>49755496
Don't knock it. It's an amazing stand for someone with no sense of self preservation, and a really good stand for anyone else.
>>
>>49755529
Probably, yeah.

That jump has some problems.
>>
>>49755491
Oh boy I remember the last time. Not a lot of people ask to hang from a noose twice.
>>
>>49755529
No, because Specialists are innately better than everyone else.
>>
>>49755571
This is the new moon meme, isn't it.

People are just going to try and turn my entire companion roster into a super harem and I'm going to scream bloody murder in denial protest each time.

I can never know peace from my sins.
>>
>>49755529
Not exactly, because specialist abilities in series can't be developed by people that aren't specialists. I think you can buy a specialist ability either way, but rolling/buying into the category is the only way to develop a specialist power of your own without buying it.
>>
>>49755491
No offense, but isn't LoS a bit of a power grab already with how much you offer for dirt cheap? Do you really need to drop the prices even lower?

It's good already. You don't need to compete with other jumps.
>>
>>49755611
>Power grab
Way to completely invalidate your argument from the first post.
>>
>>49755611
>You don't need to compete with other jumps.

Except if you want your jump discussed at all, you kind've do.
>>
School's out already?
>>
Correlation between /jc/'s lack of humor and the shoddy quality of the Comedy jump. Discuss.
>>
File: 1401676593373.png (374KB, 985x640px) Image search: [Google]
1401676593373.png
374KB, 985x640px
>>49755589
I'm going to have to learn my lesson somehow. Out of the fire and into the blazing sun or something like that.

>>49755611
>powergrab
I think this has become a new buzzword anon. It also makes me feel conflicted. Should I just spend the time price bumping, cutting, and nerfing? Redo the whole jump? Give up on updating entirely?
I think it might be just me being overly insecure about my own decision making skills.

>You don't have to compete with other jumps
I just want the jump to be more accurate to the setting. Every time I look back I notice something missing, wrong, incorrect, terribly worded, a painfully distracting spelling or grammar error.

The games aren't very popular and admittedly mediocre at best. And there are things I discovered about the setting that even people who PLAYED the game wouldn't know about. And I'm trying my best to represent the setting more accurately.

Besides once I finish this I'll be implementing my ideas to work Sonic up to some form of quality next.
>>
>>49755793
>The games aren't very popular and admittedly mediocre at best. And there are things I discovered about the setting that even people who PLAYED the game wouldn't know about. And I'm trying my best to represent the setting more accurately.

High five, fellow anon! You seem to know my pain!
>>
>>49755671
So do a good job and make the setting be reflected properly. Even then, inevitably some jumps don't get discussed much because they've run their course. You don't see anyone discussing Cave Story or Generic Zombie Apocalypse much, yet they're still well-designed, very robust jumps. You don't see anyone discussing the Gundam jumps or Lord of the Rings much, but they're still good jumps. You don't have to have your jumps talked about 24/7 to be good.

Just because these threads get swarmed by SMT/Worm/Fate/Naruto talks doesn't mean the other jumps are shit, anon. Quality should be the focus, not popularity.

>>49755793
So focus on making the jump accurate and true to the setting instead of coming out of the gate promising cheaper things and more toys. You just come off sounding like Red trying to make people pay attention to her old stuff again, and while it seems to work for her it's not a good sign of jumpmaking for her either.
>>
>>49755793
>Sonic
>some form of quality
Sega wishes.
>>
>>49755252
Thanks.
>>
>>49755691
Sitcoms is pretty good though.

Cool cats sure is a swell guy.

>>49755793
Just edit the grammar and tweak any shit that bothers you. I think you probably know nerfing stuff at this late stage is generally seen as poor form, particularly given LoS is pretty well liked and not all that contentious.

Best way of doing it is usually working around not altering people's builds negatively/too severely.
>>
>>49755883
There's a literal Comedy jump in the Unimaged folder though.

and it's quality is such that there has to be a connection between it and these threads having no sense of humor.
>>
>>49755363
For anyone who missed it, here's the motorcycle death match and the aftermath that came before this jump: http://pastebin.com/JXsHf1yP

This is why he's suddenly so concerned about his companions. Moreso than before.
>>
File: Not Sure.gif (39KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Not Sure.gif
39KB, 480x270px
>>49755883
>totally not Cool cats don't trip
>Cool cats sure is a swell guy.
...Seems legit.

I kid, Sitcoms is pretty good.
>>
>>49755691
I don't know what you're talking about. There's a ton of hilarity whenever Tera gets dunked on.
>>
>>49755962
Not really, it's just beating a dead pompadour at this point.
>>
File: 1399844087039.jpg (31KB, 193x213px) Image search: [Google]
1399844087039.jpg
31KB, 193x213px
>>49755845
>So focus on making the jump accurate and true to the setting instead of coming out of the gate promising cheaper things and more toys.
But there's stuff MISSING from the jump that I wanted to put in. And the backgrounds are all over the place with needless padding and terribly balanced backgrounds. Heck there are two perks that are WAY too close to each other. Entire mechanics aren't represented in the jump.

I don't really care for the setting to be a major topic of discussion [it's not really fit for major discussion anyway even with the expanded lore outside of speculation/fanwank]. I just noticed people where saying it was a good idea to warn others about major updates to jumps. And so I decided it would be a good idea to say a major update is in the works.

>you just come off sounding like Red trying to make people pay attention to her old stuff again
I...what? I don't really understand where you're getting this impression. I thought every jumper has a different style of jump making/updating. If someone takes their old jumps adds a bunch of stuff, changes up the jump and expands its options it suddenly is emulating Red? I'm actually confused about this part.
>>
>>49756054
I believe you are replying to a shitposter.
>>
So /jc/, what jumps are you working on right now?
>>
File: 1441866395677.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441866395677.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>49756132
Captain N, Disgaea 1/D2, Familiar of Zero, and Code Geass with a bit of help. Eventually, Rurouni Kenshin.

...I need more alcohol.
>>
>>49756132
Reworking Neptunia
GURPS Monster Hunters
GURPS Banestorm
Debating if One Last God Kubera is too over the top (I'm guessing eating red stars is /bit/ much, but on the other hand, there don't seem to be quite as many conceptual abilities.)
>>
File: Father of Manbeasts.jpg (59KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
Father of Manbeasts.jpg
59KB, 500x727px
>>49756132
Recently started doing TES gauntlet again so hopefully part two will be out soon rather than Soonâ„¢.

Also started Black Dynamite.

Currently trying to finish the stuff I've already got rather than picking up something new like I usually do/
>>
>>49756132
You first.
>>
>>49756132
I'm doing some changes to prototype, and am kinda working on KOTH.
I'm going to attempt MASH when I finish it too.
>>
>>49756132
Updates for S&S and Worm, then in no particular order Eternal Darkness, Joe and Mac, King of the Monsters, Dragonheart, Generic Cyberpunk (that ones a maybe), and Battle Hunter
>>
>>49756132
After not working on them at all for some time I've started work again on Vampire Knight and Escaflowne. No promises though Escaflowne is difficult, and Vampire Knight is a really bad Shojo manga that can be painful to read.
>>
>>49756132
Wow, thanks for asking. I finally got enough done to ask the thread for input. Still need to write up a couple of perks and blast out the ninja art and item sections, but we're getting there.

Currently accepting comments and critique.
>>
>>49755691
Probably none.
>By… no idea, found it on pastebin
>>
>>49756132
Working on DragonFable which is going slowly, AdventureQuest, MechQuest, pretty much every game Artix Entertainment has out.
>>
File: 1447036636902.jpg (173KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1447036636902.jpg
173KB, 540x405px
>>49756214
>Eternal Darkness
YES! YES!
>>
File: 1403075219416.jpg (37KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1403075219416.jpg
37KB, 480x640px
>>49756132
Working with Tophat on LoS update, passively working on JLA/DCAU jump, Mario and Luigi VERY passively, Sonic Act 2 update/redux, Thinking of how to implement Radiance RPG jump, Attack on Titan? Kinda?, Warlords Battlecry possibly

Nothing is really claimed so to speak at the moment Save for Sonic and LoS. I work way too slowly now that inspiration is dying/work is killing me
>>
File: 1394345367738.jpg (61KB, 497x389px) Image search: [Google]
1394345367738.jpg
61KB, 497x389px
>>49756132
A slow, uninspired snail's pace to Black Crusade whenever my graduate school isn't enjoying murdering me. Why the fuck did I decide to go into applied behavior analysis. Oh right, because I'd be stuck being jobless or with a fast food joint otherwise.
>>
>>49756132
Sidonia is at IC .9 with redrafts of a couple paragraphs.
FFX should be at F state, the only thing up for contention was that Final Aeon capstone.
Ikki Tousen is at IC .5, just scripting out the scenario now.
P&D is at around IC .3, trying out a better way to streamline the perk grids.
For some reason I have an 84 page IC .1 skeleton for Guild Wars, but it was from so long ago that I have to reorient myself on it, so I probably won't touch it for a little bit.
Some other small stuff on the side for while I listen to podcasts.
>>
>>49756361
What podcasts catch your fancy?

Also, if I may - do you happen to have any plans related to FFXIV expansions?
>>
File: 1469310896977.png (105KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
1469310896977.png
105KB, 250x252px
>>49756234
This is so full of Yes
>>
>>49756132
Tremors
Maybe Jin Roh after, might give it up
I have a John Carpenter's The Thing gauntlet somewhere
I said I would do Attack on Titan a while ago (but it seems unlikely now)
>>
>>49756132
momodora, been blowing it off too long
>>
>>49756234
Needs a perk that makes it so you can get away with a lack of attire. You'll be needing it after a difficult battle.
>>
>>49756279
If you do Attack on Titan, one drawback should have a moon of Jupiter coming towards the planet and turning out to be a Titan. Covered in similar manner like walls.

As for gender... Who knows?

Yes it is a pun you silly dragon you
>>
>>49756523
Good idea! "Infectiously Casual Nudity"!
>>
>>49756234
Appearance perks need to be their own tree, desu. Something like how other jumps have mecha or weapon sections with their own points. For as much as appearance and attire is part of the game, that really should be a part of this jump.
>>
>>49756132
Still doing Exalted: Infernals. Which is painfully slow at the moment, but sometimes I manage to progress.

Fair Folk should be after that, then probably Lunars.

Might go on a tangent and make something else between those though. Not sure.
>>
>>49756578
Holy shit, yes.

>>49756234
I like this so far, but please do >>49756578
>>
File: The Hanged Man.png (126KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
The Hanged Man.png
126KB, 480x471px
>>49756132
Assuming college doesnt kick my ass I want to at least write a skeleton
Also grinding forward in the plot more, why must I chug all of these Elixirs
HOW FAR AWAY THE IDEAL WORLD
>>
>>49756578
Hmm. An interesting idea. Would you rather have there be a "Transformation" section, that focuses on the idea of your shinobi transformation being more complex/powerful, or just a general appearance section, with Transformation being part of that?
>>
File: seconded.gif (445KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
seconded.gif
445KB, 400x267px
>>49756578
>>
>>49756606
Eh. That sounds great and all, it honestly does, but how would it work?
>>
>>49756532
>Infectious nudity
That sounds like it would be horrifying in the wrong hands.
>>
>>49756578
Yes
Yes
Yes
YES!
>>
>>49756425
I listen to some podcasts in Japanese, mostly from a couple "Slice of Life" podcasters. That's generally when I'm actually studying. I haven't found any good French podcasts for when I'm studying French but internet radio kinda works. Alternatively I just tune in to the Totsuka local radio station.

XIV expansions right now are in a bit of a lull phase. Item wise I know what I want to do with the Estate and so forth, New Companion Mechanics Wise I'm testing out parts of stuff with PAD and I'll see how well it works to mold into Verminion. Perks are a bit iffy, I'm not too sure if I want to just restructure it or use alternative classes. The original class system mechanic I went with in XIV worked alright, but with the current idea I have it doesn't work too well to stack on even more perks to those classes. (Not to mention it would get kinda old) I *may* run a more traditional background w/ perks instead.

The current idea I'm fiddling with is that rather than a mere expansion as in "tack on another scenario and make the fucker a 300 page jump", I'd have it as its own separate document. The design of it is telling me that it should be taken as a "continuation" jump rather than a true standalone. The difference between the two would be that the former tags on after the events of XIV, whereas the latter would be like entering a parallel XIV. There's pros and cons with both, but personally I prefer the former.

CP is then a bit of a concern as far as design goes, since I could run a 0 CP model, and use circumstantial drawbacks (like the Tarot I tried out elsewhere) along with other drawbacks/situational modifiers to gain CP. Or...I could give people another 1k for them to use between the XIV and the XIV: Heavensward jump. (Or simply just 1k for the Heavensward segment). You can see I'm pretty undecided as far as this goes.

[cont]
>>
>>49756623
I'd roll the transformation options into the appearance section and let ppl decide where to put their points. Just make sure to have an item
Or option where you can buy more appearance points with CP.
>>
>>49756658
Oh, of course. If people want to spend 1600 CP on improving their appearance and clothing, I won't stop them.

Any requests for interesting appearance options? Aside from the obvious orbs of power.
>>
>>49756132
Work is slowly progressing on Generic Creepypasta and the Fallout 4 update; I hope to have at least one done by Halloween, maybe both.
>>
>>49756234
Y'all realize this is gonna get the MonMun anon coming back screeing in full force, right?
>>
>>49756704
His coming has nothing to do with ours.
>>
>>49756612
What? I don't recognize the pic.
>>
>>49756680
Really looking forward to both. Do you have any teasers yet?
>>
>>49756655
>>49756425
If you're asking about scenarios. I'm still waiting on the conclusion/continuation of a couple plot lines in game to get a better feel for some things.

Void Ark/Antitower are pretty much done so I'd like to use those. Arboretum also makes for some neat experiences.
The Rebirth of Primals (based on recollection of crystals and belief and such) is a neat concept, I like it, it makes for relatively easy writing.
But I'm waiting a little bit longer for more Hildebrand. We haven't really heard too much about more Ascians. The Containment Bay line did bring a little of the Empire back at the end which was nice, but I'd need to get a better handle of the lore there.

Format wise I dunno if I want to do it a bit like FFX's 2nd scenario. Or if I want to go for a looser Character Based Scenario format with a main plotline revolving around a certain awoken Primal.

The former is a bit more freeform, the latter...well I kinda closed most of the old character scenarios so I'd have to find a bit more. That in itself isn't difficult, there's a massive cast available, but it's figuring out "well how will THAT guy fit into things" that makes the second option more hefty to consider. If I end up having to use Ascians again (I mean there's still a fair number of them out there), it risks running into certain conflicts later on down the line. The Ascians make for great villains since there's so little that's explained about them, but it's also a fair bit of a pitfall, even when scenarios are "what-if" situations.

So all in all, it's not like I'm never going to touch it, but I want to wait a little bit longer to see how things fall into place. Shit that was long winded of me.
>>
>>49756669
Some ideas
>Generic point dump
For ever X points you spend you increase Y physical attribute
>Cute filter
Your appearance has a cute or moe bent to it
>Sexy something
Same as cute but for sexy
>Physics enhancement
Something like jiggle physics or the like
>Iconic Capstone
One of your purchases in the section, and only one, gets a massive buff and your reputation gets associated with that trait

For transforming I'd have configurable transformations: sparkles, light, duration, etc. Maybe some options or an option that makes you immune to damage while transforming.

How do those sound?
>>
File: Granblue Fantasy.jpg (120KB, 720x444px) Image search: [Google]
Granblue Fantasy.jpg
120KB, 720x444px
>>49756733
Granblue Fantasy
The previous pic was a summon for a recent event that got cancelled last month
>>
File: this will be a perk.png (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
this will be a perk.png
36KB, 640x480px
>>49756132
Working on Shadow Warrior. It'll be a while as the sequel is literally coming out tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2mt5CUQXxc
>>
>>49756775
I may not use all of them, but several of those are brilliant. Thanks!
>>
>>49756655
>>49756755
Indeed, options seem to abound. Thank you for all the great jumps.

Also, I know what your notes say about the Warrior of Light (may or may not exist, you might be one) - does that ruling change, in the light of recent-ish hints that Hyedalyn might be empowering the Warrior to ridiculous extremes at her expense?

>>49756612
>That picture
oh god why
>>
>>49756795
Ah, neat.
>>
>>49756669
Perks that let you wear what you want without suffering some kind of combat drawback. The ability to use improbable objects as weapons: hand fans, etc.

Extra dimensional wardrobes so you can try things on and store the, would be nice. That'd be good option or warehouse add on.
>>
>>49756808
Anon you cant just expose your Wang before the main act starts

Foreplay is important

How many Wang puns will there be in the final product
>>
>>49756814
Happy to help. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this.
>>
>>49756132
I'm crawling my way through making a Moon Hunters jump. It's kind of stymied by the fact that I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here who's heard of the game, so I can't really ask other people for ideas.
>>
>>49756888
>Inb4 Heavens joke.
>>
>>49756911
And now I have an idea for a drawback. One where if you've ever destroyed a moon before in your chain, the Tribes of the Moon know, and will not be happy.
>>
>>49756888
Well, for starters - how many companion and cooking related perks do you have?

That's too little.
>>
>>49756835
>Perfect Dressing Room (10 BP): You now have access to a personal dressing room, attached to your Warehouse, where you can change your hairstyle, clothes, and accessories. Any item of clothing you have can be imported into the dressing room, and once done it is there permanently. You can save outfits in the room’s memory, and assign them freely to any transformation state you have access to. Want to be a Rider in a maid outfit? A magical girl in power armor? You got it. As a bonus, dressing room outfits are ‘layered’ on top of the transformation, allowing you to keep the benefits of whatever you’re ‘supposed’ to be wearing. Yes, your normal self is considered a transformation state for dressing room purposes.

???
>>
>>49756655
>CP is then a bit of a concern as far as design goes, since I could run a 0 CP model, and use circumstantial drawbacks (like the Tarot I tried out elsewhere) along with other drawbacks/situational modifiers to gain CP. Or...I could give people another 1k for them to use between the XIV and the XIV: Heavensward jump. (Or simply just 1k for the Heavensward segment).

I would prefer if each expac had it's own pdf (with I guess an optional continuity drawback)
I'd rather you didn't make it into a Pseudo-gauntlet, and have both ARR and HW (and any other expacs, Stormblood etc) give 1000 CP each.
>>
>>49756939
Fucking perfect.
>>
>>49756922
Wouldn't that be free points if you're an early jumper/careful about moon-preservation?
>>
>>49756827
Regarding the WoL...it's a bit tied to the whole scenario consideration.

I'm looking to do...a fair bit more experimentation on scenario approach models before I actually settle on a solid script. From what I have on hand, I know the couple things that I want to focus on:
a) The Grand Companies' Interactions with one another (which is barely anything) and giving the Feast a bit of a personal touch
b) Alex-kun (which will be interesting considering Alex may have been an ally to some folks)
c) Those little side locations that make for wonderful side material
d) The Idiot Detective

....So if I can actually settle on a bloody format eventually, I can see how Hydaelyn fits into it, whether as a prominent part or not.
>>
File: i like it.gif (1MB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
i like it.gif
1MB, 500x401px
>>49756939
>>
>>49756927
There's a generic "you can make complex dishes out of only two ingredients how'd that happen" perk, yeah. As for companions, just two options. One for one of the playable characters, another for the various pets you can acquire.

>>49756965
Good point, I should limit it so that you can only take it if you've destroyed a moon.
>>
>>49756854
my wang will fill you with puns. just wait.
>>
>>49756939
What would make it even better (perhaps as an upgrade to it) would be way to give companions access to it, with each companion having access to their own Dressing Room memory with their own outfits, and maybe also a way to make outfits "Public" so anyone can access that outfit.

Another good upgrade could make it so, if you have one of the Companion Complex supplements, each bedroom would have a door to it's own Perfect Dressing Room.
>>
>>49756948
The current XIV is technically ARR, just not fully Heavensward. I don't mind giving 1k CP, though as far as that goes I'll probably limit the 1k in XIVH to that part alone.

The XIVH having its own pdf thing is probably a given at this point, since I have a bad feeling it's going to be another 100+, and I don't really feel like creating a new system to speed up jump accessibility. (right now if I really did merge it I'd probably need over 20 to 30 more hyperlinks...)

In any case I still have "plenty" of time to consider it. I have a feeling I'll end up releasing another "batch" of jumps and hit past the 30 jump mark before I even lay out a full IC skeleton for XIVH. Hopefully by then some of my lore relevant questions will be answered.

Generally, if you haven't figured out by now. I tend to use smaller jumps as testbeds for systems in larger jumps. So I'm still kinda in that experiment phase part. Yeah I work pretty slow.
>>
>>49757076
>Universal Use (5 BP) Normally, the Dressing Room will only be available for your personal use. Now, it works for everyone. Your companions, allies, friends, and enemies can all step inside if they enter your warehouse, and have access to the full suite of customization options you do. Also adds an option in the room’s memory to make saved outfits public or private.

You read my mind, anon. Just wrote it.
>>
>>49756985
I was thinking more in the vein of "you empower those who follow you", like Arthur and Codex Alera did it. Would play into the whole "it's always a group that saves the world" aspect. But the flat companion buys are nice, too.

>>49756975
I see. That makes sense. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>49757076
>Companion Complex supplements
No
>>
>>49757108
What's wrong with them? (other than maybe "they're not a Quicksilver supplement") They are on the drive.
>>
>>49757104
>I was thinking more in the vein of "you empower those who follow you", like Arthur and Codex Alera did it. Would play into the whole "it's always a group that saves the world" aspect.
Hmm. That could be interesting. There's no clear leader among the Moon Hunters, though, the game is designed for single or multiplayer equally well. If I did that it would probably be something more like Magnetic Destiny, from the Hero BBS jump, where you happen to build up around you a party of capable and exotic individuals rather than taking people and making them capable and exotic.
>>
>>49757000
I guess you'll just have to wang it.
>>
>>49756132
DDD part 2, with Generic Animation Maker (title needs work), Nocturne, Demi-Children, Soul Nomad, and maybe NiGHTS coming after.

Oh dear.
>>
>>49756939
>A magical girl in power armor
So, are we to assume ANY item of clothing can be imported? Power armor, heavily enchanted dress, etc?

Also, do imported items stay there for good? What if I want to, say, upgrade or give away the armor, or dismantle the dress to craft something else?

If I import an item, can multiple people use that item with the Universal Use? As in, the one same power armor on several people at once?

My apologies if those questions seem to be in bad faith.

>>49757158
Aw, but I LOVED that perk in Tenchi Muyo!

Seriously, though - that sounds nice. Awaiting warmly.
>>
>>49756742
Sure, here's the perks for the non-Cryptid origins in Generic Creepypasta, and the description for the Raider background and the perks I have for them so far for Fallout 4: http://pastebin.com/E80m0HMT
>>
>>49757108
>>49757151
What about instead, you could have something like "Every bedroom you have access to, you can put a Dressing Room in, and can also remove them."
>>
>>49757268
Meh. Too powerful. Just let people who buy it use it, or maybe extend it to companions. Giving everyone their own on the cheap seems skeevy.
>>
>>49756132

Kamen Rider Neo-heisei Part 2
Kamen Rider Neo-heisei Part 3 (concepts)
Happiness Charge Pretty Cure
Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Endless Frontier
Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 DLC 4: Fight for the Future
Kamen Rider Neo-heisei Hyper-DLC 1: Super Jumper Taisen
Der Langrisser

>>49756160
i'm with this guy
>>
>>49757256
Those are all questions I'm currently considering myself, anon. You are totally right to ask them, and I appreciate you for it.

I'm thinking if making it purely aesthetic. Effectively, when you import an item of clothing, it gets copied and not destroyed. But the copy is only the appearance, not the stats or quality. Power armor would not increase your strength, enchanted robes would not boost your mana regen. That sort of thing.

If I do the above, you'll be able to 'really' wear any other armor or equipment 'under' the transformation, and still gain the full effects of it. So, for example, that Rider in his maid outfit would still be getting the boost from his Rider armor, but he would just appear to be wearing a full French Maid dress, with garters. The maid outfit would also be what takes any damage in the fight, of course.

Alternatively, I can do the opposite, and say that items imported into the Dressing Room are 'taken' in, can only be worn by one person at a time, but grant their full effects to the one person who wears them. Said items would still be able to be removed at will, though.

Any thoughts on which sounds better? Or is there an option I'm missing?
>>
>>49757256
I don't think the intent is to let everyone use your armor. It's about appearance.

Don't be a Tera and assume omnipotence.
>>
>>49757299
>Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 DLC 4
Wait, there were DLCs 2 and 3 and I missed them? I remember the one with Multi-king, but I don't remember any others
>>
>>49757333
Well, half satan, I'd rather have it be a skin option. Like how with games you have different skins that don't effect your stats and let you look how you want regardless of what you're wearing.

I'm less interested in a gear sharing perk. Seems too weird, meta, and honestly not as fun.

Also, the skin thing would allow you to have a "uniform" of sorts for your companions if they get access.
>>
>>49757339
The first two scenarios are on the jump, scenario 1 being Neo-Jazz and scenario 2 being SuperSonic. The Mad King is scenario 3.

>>49757299
>Super Robot Wars
>Precure
Noice.
>>
>>49757333
I prefer the aesthetic skin idea, half Divel.
>>
>>49757363
I'm inclined to agree! I'll make a note to make it clear in the description that it's just aesthetic skins.
>>
>>49757265
Could have had a perk called Overboss based on the whole Nuka-World thing about ruling through fear/general badassery if Drop-Ins didn't already have basically the same thing.

Maybe something about getting different gangs of insane psychopaths to work for you?

It's a tricky one.
>>
>>49757370
A Scenario is not a DLC
>>
File: the star gods come.jpg (138KB, 650x823px) Image search: [Google]
the star gods come.jpg
138KB, 650x823px
I'm calling genestealer cults, they were my favorite fluff from WH40k and if they have a shiny new book I want the jump. Won't be for a while, because I need to do TMNT first, but I already have some nice ideas for it.
>>
>>49757337
It is like I noted, all I want is to poke holes where I see them. Better ask questions now than... Well. Have people act without asking.

>>49757333
Cosmetic option does indeed sound more fitting.

That said, what happens to the person's actual clothes when the "maid outfit" is damaged? I wonder if the best solution would be to make the cosmetic clothes exactly as durable as the clothes they are replacing?
>>
>>49757402
You know the term scenario has pretty much changed significantly based on whoever makes them.
>>
>>49757402
>>49757339

Scenario then
>>
>>49757421
Beware the Jeanstealer drawback when?
>>
>>49757421
Good lord no.
>>
>>49757421
...A Genestealer specific stuff, instead of a jump for all Tyranid stuff? Would that work on its own?
>>
>Transformation Enhancement (20 BP): Transformation sequences are wonderful things, but they do tend to get a little tiresome after a while. This purchase adds a new room to your warehouse, which can be added directly to the Dressing Room if you like. Inside, you can access a menu which will allow you to view any transformation sequence you have, and customize it. Customization can include lighting, particle, and sound effects, as well as the bodily motions you go through. While this can be used to adjust the speed of your transformations, you can only make a transformation as fast as the fastest one you can currently use. But on a more pleasant note, you can also copy any other special effects from one transformation to another. Does one of your transformations prevent you from being harmed during it? Now they all do! What about healing you, or causing the battlefield to change in some way? Yup, those work too.

How's this sound?
>>
>>49757487
They can fluff out a whole army list I don't see why not. At this point Cults can lead armies to infest other worlds and have all the hallmarks of its own faction.
>>
>>49757525
That's pretty great.

Is there a perk that makes you immune to damage while transforming? I can't remember.
>>
>>49753936
Considering that we already have forms of regeneration that are more bullshit than a canon Prototype it doesn't seem like it should be necessary to nerf it. That said if you feel the need to apply a restriction might I suggest one that fits the power better?

Rather than a need for X amount of your biomass to survive it might be more fitting to have a requirement for restoring yourself, namly that in the case of the kind of bodily destruction that's relevant to a prototype you'll need to consume a significant amount of biomass in order to start regenerating at all.

With most of your biomass gone there is a good chance that you'd also be reduced to a mindless predator in search of biomass until you restored enough of it to form a proper body/brain.
>>
>>49757421
>>49757527
Do you have anything particular planned for the Genestealer cult jump? because it seems to me that it would be in a kind of weird place, offering stuff that would also fit a Nid jump or the Imperium jump.
>>
File: despair.gif (1MB, 314x182px) Image search: [Google]
despair.gif
1MB, 314x182px
>>49757525
I love it.

Behold my true form, and despair!
>>
>>49757393
Yo Cool Cats. In Skyrim, if we buy Thu'um do we learn new words from word walls, or do we need to go to the Grey Beards to learn more?

Also in Archer, is the Heir perk one time or does it apply to future jumps as well?
>>
>>49753626
Could you please answer >>49751447
?
>>
>>49753626
Can I pull fast food items out of the bag of convenience? Such as a Chipotle burrito?
>>
>>49757558
The only things they share with the nids is purestrain genestealers and that some nids weapons now grow into the Acoylites. Brood Lords don't show up in Cults and Patriarchs don't show up in nid fleets.

They are related to nid fleets but are quite different beasts, hench their own army list.
>>
>>49757542
>Is there a perk that makes you immune to damage while transforming? I can't remember.
I just assumed meguca transformations did this by default. Is that not the case?
>>
>>49757606
Just the Walls.

Yes but that was by mistake. Someone pointed out it was a perk rather than an item so there's no reason it wouldn't.
>>
>>49757711
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>49757542
Can't think of one. But there is No Attacking While I’m Transforming! from Hyperdimension Neptunia, which already helps a bunch.
>>
>>49757333
Could augmentations be saved and/or skinned/glamoured over as part of the outfit?
>>
>>49757765
>Color Edit (5 BP, requires Dressing Room) You can now freely edit any color of any part of your appearance. No more hair dyes, tanning salons, or colored contacts! Every dress works for every season! Also applies to any glowing bits that your magical or technological outfits may have! And for the cybernetics and robot enthusiasts out there, this option will also allow you to save robotic versions of body parts as textures with their own slots. All the visual flair of synthetic limbs, with none of the maintenance issues (or, admittedly, the physical boosts). Now you can live the dream of reskinning your android body to look steampunk.

Would you mind it being a separate upgrade for the Dressing Room?
>>
>>49751447
I smoke, now. No harm in it since it's not going to give me cancer and I don't get addicted to it.

>>49756132
EP is on hold, as is the re-make of Arpeggio.
Stargate Atlantis is progressing well, most backgrounds have the majority of their perks and items but I'm still short on a couple, but I'm only a bit past halfway through re-watching the five seasons because I don't want to miss anything.
I might also be working on a certain parasitic setting for Halloween.
>>
>>49757850
I guess that would be fine, yeah.

By the way, how do these outfits work tactility? Do you feel the Dressing Room outfit, or w/e you're "actually" wearing?
>>
>>49757850
I presume there will be a 100cp drawback involving dealing with Katsuragi's, ahem, "affections"?
>>
>>49757696
So I looked into it, and apparently there's Ork-Genestealer hybrids. Somehow. Despite them being fungii.

I just... thought I'd mention that. The idea seems utterly insane, and yet I now want to start a Bug-Waaagh.
>>
>>49757894
The outfits look, feel, move, and smell like you'd expect. Power armor will still act like metal and robotics. But they're really made out of your own reserve of shinobi energy, which is basically fighting spirit. So they don't confer any special properties, and when they take damage, they will tend to break apart unusually easily.
>>
>>49757922
Katsuragi or Hanzo. Whichever you would least prefer.
>>
>>49756234
Are there any ugly people in the game at all?

You should add a perk that makes everyone more attractive, like the perk Beautiful People (doing hightech crime work) from the Investigation jump.
>>
File: 7a89c9aca146fd3c52f7e42e31d3834a.jpg (230KB, 1535x1086px) Image search: [Google]
7a89c9aca146fd3c52f7e42e31d3834a.jpg
230KB, 1535x1086px
>>49756132
Worst people ever Jump and Guitars are Dick Jokes Anime Jump

Bojack and FLCL. Yes, that was me several threads ago.
>>
>>49757973
Noted and added. Going to come up with a basic item section and companion section and post a new version for perusal.
>>
>>49757870
>Answering a post about bringing the Hero Bulletin Board to people in other jumps by saying you smoke now
Wrong link?

Another question for Sky Gardens Magician; do companions imported with Party Call get access to the BBS? Is there a way to give companions obtained later access to it?
>>
>>49756182
>Recently started doing TES gauntlet again
Hype! What will part 2 focus on?
>>
>>49757927
>>49757927
Yeah I caught that too. Honestly not that far fetched considering the gene-stealer seed is more of a retro-virus that rewrites the target's genetics. The only real question is how do gene-stealer generations work in Orcs.
>>
Howdy and I'm back!

>>49754168
Okay cool.

>>49754570
>Is there any benefit to buying Realm of Nothing instead of mastering it yourself?
Not really.

>Also, do the eyes/mark boost the strength of spiritual abilities or just your reserves of power?
I'll clarify that increase for you in the next revision, but yeah.

>Also, is any part of the Mark of Crimson King permanent or is it all a temporary supermode?
I'll make sure to note what is and isn't permanent as well as be a bit more thorough with that one.

>>49754981
The name?
>>
>>49756132
>Teen Titans update. Still trying to decide weather or not I want to do the canon companion scenarios.
>KotOR update.
>Clone Wars update.
>Still planning to eventually add graphics to my imageless jumps.
>Working on and off with TopHat on Spore.
>>
>>49758146
Mostly diving a dungeon and not dying when said dungeon is attacked by monsters.

Scenes with each of the characters, more items and perks (in this one they're gifts from various Daedric Princes).
>>
>>49758289
I would really like the scenarios to be a thing. So that my vote for what it's worth.
>>
>>49757204
Tico Tico challenge drawback with companion reward when, DiSu?
>>
>>49758310
>gifts from various Daedric Princes
What could go wrong?
>>
>>49757940
So would it not work for pacifists?
>>
>>49757547
That is actually quite good and fitting
>>
>>49758289
>Spore[/spoiler[
If you present it as a series of interconnected jumps, that would be the greatest thing ever.
>>
>>49758329
Is it just me, or is he looking to the side in the thumbnail, and looking at you when the image is expanded?
>>
>>49757527
OI, Shadow Ops question. Am I understanding Spellbinding correctly in that it means that if we have Extra Degree we can power any type of BMER?
>>
>>49758310
>>49758329
>Daedric Princes
Weak. Dibella a best.
>>
>>49758314
Thanks.

>>49758350
That's the plan.
>>
>>49758375
That was in part1, anon. Do try to keep up.
>>
>>49758317
Is she really that annoying, anon? What have you got against having a nice wheeee?
>>
>>49758334
Instead of "fighting spirit" you could say "resolve" instead. Or determination. Strength of mind, pretty much.

If you don't have any of that, then, yes, it won't work. People without resolve will have to go naked.
>>
>>49758406
The fact remains that Dibella a best.
>>
File: Crusader's truth.png (75KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
Crusader's truth.png
75KB, 500x370px
>>49758430
>>
So with REBORN Anon back, when can we expect the Hitman Reborn jump on the drive to be replaced.
>>
>>49758413
Lucifer was unlocked as optional battle both in game and jump, using name of the unlocking option.

Ticos, in Record Breaker, give you a challenge on last day of Triangulum. You fight both at once, levels around 90s. Then third phase they do Tico Tico fusion.

DiSu 1 jump gives you an aspect of Lucifer for completing the drawback because it's challenging. I want my Tico to be a companion goddamit

She has her own intelligence and stuff so putting her in Robo body won't work, and there is no companion buy option for her
>>
>>49758289
While the scenarios sound like they could be fun it also means that any character that doesn't have a scenario and limit one of the most wanted options in the setting rather significantly.

Personally I would suggest having the option to buy them in addition to scenarios that let you get specific characters for free, such as letting you choose canon characters in place of an import if you pay the max price for that option. You can already give a companion the second strongest character in the series's powerset with an import at max price, so it doesn't seem like it would be too OP.
>>
>>49758196
What jumps were made by you any who? With drive being as it is I need to ask
>>
>>49758372
Of that particular school of magic you have chosen .

The particular limits of spellbinder is not really shown, outside of adding magic to weapons he did seem to put a spell that purified water into steel tablets they used while traveling in the Source.
>>
>>49758473
*not counting Trigon.
>>
>>49758460
You just want a bunny girl. You can't fool me.
>>
>>49758518
You can't blame him for that anon.
>>
>>49758501
Can I use portamancy to travel within local multiverse or so?

Like, assume I go to Jojo Part 1, can I portal to Steel Ball Run universe?
>>
>>49758490
Kung-Fu panda, G.I. Joe, Underworld, Shadow Ops, Roughneck chronicles...I think thats all.

At this point I need to work on nick!tmnt, and then probably genestealers.
>>
>>49758531
What we need instead is Tyranid Jump or Kroot jump
>>
>>49758529
When I made that perk traveling around the local multiverse was not yet established as something we could do, so honestly I have no trouble with the fanwank. I would consider local dimensions.
>>
>>49758528
In before Judy Hopps meme.
>>
So, this isn't done yet. Obviously I still need to pretty the thing up and add some more fluff. But it's approaching content-complete, at least.

Requesting comments, critiques, and advice on the best way to make this look nice without having to work too hard. (This is my first jump, by the by.)
>>
>>49758550
Perhaps, but genestealer cults was the first piece of WH fluff I felled in love with. Although I might do necroscope before genestealers.
>>
So do you actually have to use Evil in Shadow of the Colossus for the various stuff? Do you need to be just evil to improve your colossus form or just train and such?

Can I use Real Eater to replace evil with life force?
>>
>>49758572
I was hoping that Contagious Casual Nudity would always work for my nudist jumper. But other than that small quibble, I love where this is going.
>>
>>49758700
I could probably add an option like that. It would synergize will with Frantic Mode, certainly.
>>
File: Friendship is my power.jpg (72KB, 600x992px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship is my power.jpg
72KB, 600x992px
>>49758289
>canon companion scenarios
I could go for a Raven Waifu yes

>Spore
God I liked that game, probably because I ignored most of the hype. I had TONS of problems, but I liked it anyway.

>>49758369
That's just Sheo working his magic on you.
>>
File: 1426967250405.gif (413KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1426967250405.gif
413KB, 500x350px
>>49758724
Yes please.
>>
>>49758572
Seems like Battle Communication is cut off.

Some weird stuff is going on below Explosive Appearance in the bottom margin.

Can you buy multiple Shinobi Weapons? Students end up with 50 CP that can only go towards Companion Imports or overriding the Location roll if it's one and done.

>planet-sized yoma
Well that's fucking ominous.
>>
>>49758430
Dobella is literally the worst Divine.
>>
>>49758769
Yeesh. Yeah, using Scrivener's export feature has... problems. I'll do the final draft in a less fucked program.

I might make the Weapon undiscounted and add some new shiny thing to even out costs. Or alter the CP/BP ratio to allow for 50 CP expenditures.

Thank you for checking my hastily-constructed pricing, though. I appreciate it.
>>
>>49758572
Here's a typo:
>Yoma arise when the spilled blood of shinobi, and in turn, spill blood themselves.

This should pretty much be:
>Yoma arise from the spilled blood of shinobi and in turn, spill blood themselves.
>>
>>49758289
I'll be honest, I really like scenarios, so if you're willing to make/add them, that would be awesome.
>>
How would I make an entire countries population disappear? Not its buildings or anything, just the people, with no trace?
>>
>>49759016
Is there a time limit?
>>
Who here took Colossus of the Colossus Drawback and isn't Spyro or Red?
>>
>>49759055
If I could do it instantly, that would be perfect. Otherwise, probably at least within an hour or two.
>>
>>49758572
Suggested format change.

>Intro
>Location
>Classes
>Class Perks
>Companions
>Items
>Appearance
>Drawbacks
>Notes
>>
>>49758680
Probably not, life force is much more present then evil. You could change it to good though.
>>
>>49758572
The formatting for the back half of the jump is cleaner than the front. Put one line space between perks, do the same for drawbacks.
>>
>>49759016
Timestop, then just use something that would annihilate every last trace of them, like that on D&D spell, Disintegrate or something
>>
>>49759073
Well, that kills my idea to just tell you to google something like "native genocide" and see what comes up.
>>
>>49759070
I think that most people when going with drawbacks went with The Original Forty-Eight instead, and because you can't get more than 600 points they grabbed other drawbacks rather than the one big one if they wanted more points.
>>
>>49759073
On that time scale you're pretty much left with either the equivalent of an epic level spell from the D&D jump or a warehouse full of nanomachines taped to a mobile dispenser.
>>
File: image.gif (70KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
70KB, 250x188px
>>49759115
But Anon.

I'm neutral
>>
>>49758572
Some clarification on Transformation would be nice. Do you need to be in combat to transform? Is combat the only way to build up the energy to transform?
>>
>>49759148
Yes, and?

Original Forty Height requires you to, If you are writefagging, make up 24 more Colossi.

The big one, tho... It's a big guy
>>
>>49759016
Permanently, or do you want to be able to bring them back?
>>
So, Shrek jump, does the "This is my Swamp" require me to choose a land type when I claim area or when I choose perk?
>>
>>49759159
Nanomachines aren't a bad idea. Are D&D epic spells capable of country wide stuff?

>>49759186
Either, doesn't matter much. If you've got a way to bring them back, though, I'm all ears.
>>
>>49759224
epic spells have been known to do things on a planar and multiplanar scale, so yes for country wide.
>>
>>49759178
>Original Forty Height requires you to, If you are writefagging, make up 24 more Colossi.
View it another way
>Original Forty Height lets you, If you are writefagging, make up 24 more Colossi.

Not that you would actually have to, it's not like people, even the ones that do the most writefagging, write up every aspect of a jump or every part of how they interacted with the main plot.
>>
File: SotC-Best-Shot-01.jpg (355KB, 1893x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SotC-Best-Shot-01.jpg
355KB, 1893x1080px
>>49759070
Present. It sounded too awesome to resist.

Just spending a jump taking down absolulely titanic foes? Sounds cool to me.

Honestly, if I hadn't taken it, it would've probably been too easy.

Atleast... I'm pretty sure I'm not Spyro or Red. Probably as vain as Red though, consider I have ALL appearance perks too. Send help.

Sort of wondering if taking it also increases the size of The Last Guardian...

>>49759148
Yeah, I took both The Original Forty-Eight and Colossus of the Colossus.

Doesn't give any extra benefit, but /did/ allow me to fight 48 HUEG things.
>>
>>49759265
Anonio, my good man
>>
>>49759265
I did seriously think about taking both, and Remake so I could do it all again and style on them the second time. But it just feels off to me to take more drawbacks that I get points for.
>>
>>49759224
http://alcyius.com/dndtools/spells/book-of-vile-darkness--37/apocalypse-from-the-sky--131/index.html
Non-epic, 2000 square miles at 20th level which may count if you're European, and goes up with level.
>>
>>49758572
Aesthetic enhancement and signature trait are pretty redundant. Maybe make one general and the other on a specific trait?
>>
>>49759322
Remake seemed kind of meh to me, since it'd just be the same thing again. But I guess you could go about it a different way.

Kind of considering Valley of the Fallen though, because Colossi that're 200x times bigger than usual might be even more fun than 100x.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
Dropping a pastbin so you guys can see the changes done to the jump so far. http://pastebin.com/3bCc4Aj8
Read and Review. Suggestions and Questions are well liked.
Also I went for a more plain-speak approach on some of this, but it feels... stilted I'd like some opinions on it.

>>49758680
You might be able to do as >>49759115 said but I don't think Life Force will work. Just my opinion, I'm not the Jump maker.
This makes me think though. If you Real Eater the Powered by Love (8-Bit Theater) to Powered by Sin/Evil/etc. how does that effect everything?

>>49759224
Epic scales weird in places. If Mordeikian's Mountain Move and the Apocalypse from the Sky spell are to be seen as a measuring stick, one moves a mountain, which you can throw at your problems, and the other effect hundreds of miles per caster level.

>>49759323
Ah, AftS isn't even an epic level spell. Whoa.
>>
>>49759323
Well, I think that answers that. Can we create custom D&D spells in setting, or should I get some perks that let me make spells? Because besides nanomachines I think this is my best bet.
>>
>>49759569
>Can we create custom D&D spells in setting, or should I get some perks that let me make spells?
Why not both, custom spell are explicitly a thing, but being better at it never hurt anyone.
>>
>>49759493
I think my original reasoning for picking Remake was due to notes 9 and 10,
>9. For every colossus you kill you will become slightly stronger and more able to not tire out or fall to grievous wounds.
>10. If something seems like it can be exploited it probably can.
However I ended up deciding that the first time I would go sword and bow only, and the second time around I would do the entire thing as a mage without using any weapons.

Though I do have to admit, fighting them at the maximum possible size is also appealing, but in a different way.
>>
>>49759070
That and Path of Gravestones, so they were gi-fucking-normous. Like, miles tall and long type big, literal walking mountains.
>>
>>49759618
Path of Gravestones doesn't affect size
>>
>>49759070
That drawback fucks up planet by making forbidden land be 100 times bigger
>>
>>49759611
Slight problem with that though, because Remake says:
>and gain no benefits from doing so the second time around.
>>
http://pastebin.com/5J8kKapz
finally completed my Build for League of Legends and the skin supplement.
this is the second Longest I spent on A single Build
>>
>>49759628
You're right, it was Valley of the Fallen I was thinking of.
>>
>>49759647
Yea but I had forgotten that part by the time I got to the notes, while remembering the drawback doubling the number. I don't remember if I checked things over and all, I just know that Remake is still in my build. Not that it matters much the amount of power I would gain from killing a colossus would be negligible by the point in my chain that I took the jump.
>>
>>49758572
So is Ninja a background? It looks like it is but it's after the appearance section and it's not listed in the origin section.
>>
>>49757393
Hey Cats, could one eventually make new/unuasable in-game shouts if they pick up Thu'um?
>>
Wouldn't most of the Worm thinker shard be redundant with enough intelligence perks stacked?
>>
>>49759880
A lot of perks are redundant if you have another perk that does the same thing.

However, in this case the Tinker powers specifically mention that they'll always give you a boost to working in that specific field.
>>
>>49759880
Technically that could be said of any power or perk.
>>
Wasn't there supposed to be a Dino Crisis jump, am I just blind or was it never finished or is it still in progress or what?
>>
From Young Justice, does Power Combinations give you ability to combine powers or it gives you one combination of up to three powers?
>>
>>49759945
>Power Combinations
>not Power Combination
kek.
>>
>>49759932
I only heard it mentioned, but never saw a WIP
>>
>>49759820
As far as anyone knows you can't make your own shouts.

The perk itself just gives you stuff found on walls in game.
>>
>>49759945
Lets you combine powers, not gives you a single combination of powers.
>>
>>49759966
Shouts are just the Dragon's language. Logically you should be able to do things not seen in the games by speaking words not used.

It's especially telling that books that talk about the ancient Nord usage of the Thu'um, like the account of the Skyrim vs. Morrowind War (you know, the one where Vivec raped all the female generals) which mentions users of the Voice that aren't present in the Skyrim.

Honestly it makes very little sense to restrict anyone to just the in-game stuff, because you and I both know it's massively neutered from lore, and we're going to the actual setting, not a videogame.
>>
>>49759932
Some people were working on it, along with a Pact jump. It's been a long time since they've posted in the thread.
>>
>>49759964
Damn. I'll ask again next thread and hope that maybe the anon that mentioned it shows up I guess. Dinotopia is great, but the feeling just isn't the same.
>>
>>49760016
Anon, not sure whether you're meaning to or not but you're acting like a prick. Asking for a ruling and then bitching when you don't get your way is shitty behavior.
>>
How strong exactly is Darkseid in Apokalyps now drawback? What are his feats?
>>
>>49760028
Oh. Well. That's, good and bad I guess. I suppose we'll just have to wait until they show up again.
>>
>>49760039
I didn't ask for the ruling. I'm a third party commenter.
>>
>>49760039
He kind of has a point. In-game Skyrim is vastly limited compared to lore, and there's no way Bethesda could be arsed to implement the whole language. Also, having Thu'um be bound by game feats makes it kind of shitty compared to equivalently priced perks and magic, since none of that is.
>>
>>49760065
He's an unkillable manifestation of destruction in the DC universe.
>>
>>49760065
Inconsistent comic book bullshit. He can fight comics Superman and win, other than that good luck nailing it down.
>>
>>49760121
Gotta agree, and it's a 600cp non-discounted perk. There's really no reason to gimp it like that. Hell it makes it so that if you do want the Thu'um its better to not purchase it at all and learn it in universe.
>>
>>49760065
Look at any of the hundreds of sites that argue over feats for some.
>>
>>49760065
at least as powerful as Superman,can solo DCU until He Get to Superman,Superman is the only person to ever survive his Omega beams which have only ever been Dodge'd once and that was in a different universe where everyone was lowballed,The personification of child abuse is afraid of him. Is "the Tiger-force at the center of all things"
willpower So strong that whenever someone loses their will completely from the anti-Life equation he steps in to fill the void.

>>49760128
not destruction,Tyranny.
>>
>>49760039
Hey, this anon >>49760016 isn't me: >>49759820

That said, he's pretty much right. The reason I even bothered asking is because 1) there are in-game shouts not learnable by the DB, 2) the gameplay is much lesser in scope than the lore and 3) the Thu'um is a system of magic based on an entire /language/ of unknown breadth.

I'd be fine with the limitations in-place, but I would also like a ruling either way.
>>
>>49760065
It's regular Darkseid, so below galaxy-universal stuff. Beyond that, being comicshit and Supermangs enemy, his powerlevel is all over the place. Probably anywhere from continental to solar system busting is a safe range.
>>
I've just spent 330 years in Creation learning sweet kung-fu and crazy magic. Where to next /tg/?
>>
>>49760214
Pokemon Conquest.
>>
>>49760214
Animal Crossing.
>>
>>49753309
Would you like this put on the drive?
>>
>>49760214
Billy and Mandy.
>>
>>49760121
Also, then people who picked man races are stronger than anyone who picked a mer race or Saxhleel, since all men can learn the Voice and would get a stronger version of it from not taking the perk and just seeking it out, even if it's harder than the Dragonborn's version.

Argonians don't have an equivalent at all and the closest Merish equivalent, Dawn Magic, is only usable by those connected to the tower Crystal-Like-Law, and they only let master Altmer wizards who are currently serving the state do that, so Thalmor only (and get fucked bosmer, dunmer, and khajiit.)
>>
>>49758572
Social Empowerment could probably do with a bit of an expanded description. Becoming more powerful by fighting your friends is a bit lackluster/limited compared to the other capstones.
>>
>>49760016
Now that I look at it and an older version I think I actually cut out the thing about it only being Word Walls found in game. Probably worth ignoring my initial response which I think I decided to cut some time ago.

The perk makes you able to use the Thu'um with the capability to instantly comprehend words read off Word Walls. We can expect there probably are more Word Walls in the setting than in the game but it still has to be read off a Word Wall to get the instant comprehension. At the end of the jump you automatically get all the words in-game regardless of whether you go looking (think the note says it about Dragonborns but it really should be for anyone who takes Thu'um). For shouts from other sources (Greybeards, Paarthurnax, etc.) you'd need to meditate on it as usual although I would have thought this'd come easier as you already know how to speak dragon.

Guess it's another reason to take the Dragonborn scenario as you could get words from any old source as long as you've got dragons to kill to unlock them.

In terms of power they've been lore-level rather than game-level since before TES was split IIRC.

>>49760016
Nah they were right.

I'd apparently come to the same conclusion before, updated the jump and then forgot about it.
>>
>>49760177
See, I didn't read comics and checking wiki and the like along with what is said makes me think we are fighting Darkseid's Avatar or something as otherwise his strength is inconsistent kind off?

God, this is impossible to determine if I succeed or not
>>
>>49760317
Oh, though I guess I should mention Bosmer can do a Wild Hunt? But there's no advantage if you're just a single Bosmer since that's a one-way transformation into a monster that may or may not be mindless. You're letting go of the pact that gave you a single form for a moment, it can basically be anything.

Khajjit are just resistant to cocaine and Dunmer get squat though.
>>
File: page11.jpg (443KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
page11.jpg
443KB, 1920x2160px
>>49760372
Here's some evidence for this genuinely having all happened rather than me just gutlessly flipflopping.

>>49760444
Dunmer have the loosest women.
>>
>>49760444
Khajit do come in all shapes and sizes though, including bigger than an ox varieties. Less of a benefit for individual khajit though.
>>
File: 1432207125108.gif (449KB, 499x337px) Image search: [Google]
1432207125108.gif
449KB, 499x337px
>>49760444
>Khajjit are just resistant to cocaine
I must teach these Khajjit the ways of the Jedi Order.
>>
>>49760477
This is true. IIRC most Dunmer go through a period of partying, wild sex, and general irresponsibility in their youth but when they hit what's considered 'true' adulthood at whatever age that is (It's like 50 isn't it?), they all settle down and stop being such huge sluts.

But even under that "Extended college student" life phase, Borenziah is unusually loose. She's Queen Slut.

>>49760492
True, but that's just a societal advantage. Still my favorite elven race.

>>49760508
If it involves lots of drugs and/or sweets, you'll find plenty of willing students.
>>
>>49760401
Just roll a dice for his power. Or pick the middle of the road option, which is planet to star busting.
>>
>>49760348
Noted. Jumpable version should be up shortly. Also, testing out my very first tripcode! Not something I'm going to use all the time, though. Don't worry.
>>
I'm going with Charcuttier in Three Star Gauntlet. Still trying to decide between Fermenter and Saucier to go with the MEAT ME specialty.
>>
God I would kill for a Tekkaman Blade jump
>>
>>49760590
Did you see >>49759168
>>
>>49760594
Go Sauceror.
>>
>>49760617
Yup. Every comment has hoooooopefully been addressed. This is version 0.1, and it's officially considered 'good enough to jump.' Of course, I'm still accepting input for further updates.

Here we go!
>>
>>49760444
Honestly I want more lore on the wild hunt, because it's vague. It implies that all Bosmer are naturally shapeshifting almost mindless monsters without many limits, other than that they can't maintain a single form, but all coalesced into the same one when the pact was struck, and for some reason that some Bosmer at the end of a hunt stay monsters for some reason. Though convivially they could break the pact and go back to being shapeshifting monsters, which may not be viable for the Bosmer, but it could be viable for a jumper. Though I could easily see wild hunt Bosmer being more terrifying than the dragons. It's right up there with the Shehai as something I want more info on in a new elder scrolls game. Really though I would expect a Shehai could be a really cool thing to implement in a game.
>>
>>49760590
I suddenly had a vision of you eventually making a Keijo!!! jump.
>>
>>49760662
It may or may not already be in the works, anon. Among other things.
>>
>>49760654
I don't think any Bosmer that participates in a Wild Hunt can go back to being a Bosmer, but it's not entirely clear on what the aftermath of one is. We do know that some stick around as basically uber monsters that need to be killed, and that others stabilize as something sapient, and it's sometimes assumed by Imperial scholars aware of the Hunt that the rarer beastman races that Valenwood has a lot of (like centaurs and satyrs etc) are from stable populations of Bosmer who got stuck in that form from a Wild Hunt and created a race.
>>
>>49760477
Which race has the most prudish women?
Actually, do you think you could list them in order from greatest proclivity to lewd to least? I require this information for… research purposes.
>>
>>49760662
>>49760677
>A jump about a sport centered on bikini clad girls pushing each other into the water with their cleavage.
Really?
Thread posts: 457
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.