[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ D&D Fifth Edition General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 38

File: jeff_easley_red_dragon.jpg (255KB, 1144x776px) Image search: [Google]
jeff_easley_red_dragon.jpg
255KB, 1144x776px
>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v3:
https://mega.nz/#F!BUdBDABK!K8WbWPKh6Qi1vZSm4OI2PQ

>Community DMs Guild trove
>Submit to [email protected], cleaning available!
https://mega.nz/#F!UA1BhCBS!Oul1nsYh15qJvCWOD2Wo9w

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

Previous Edition:
>>49226483
>>
>>49234665
I sure hope that Fighter is good with that axe.
>>
>>49234665

I'm suddenly craving Lobster
>>
>>49234665
>No topic

What's your favorite demon or devil /5eg/?
>>
>>49234804
None?
>>
>>49234804
Lobster demon
>>
any one has adventures in middle earth players guide pdf to share?
>>
Anyone homebrew an alchemist base class?
Also, share base class homebrews.
>>
>>49234804
>demon
Tie between Marilith and Vrock
>devil
Tie between Horned Devil, Erinyes and Chain Devil.

It depends heavily what it's for. Fluff, mechanics, potential, etc.
>>
any advice on what to do with herbalism kits? is it pretty much just for anti-toxins?
>>
I keep running into the same two problems. Could use some advice.

I can't stay committed to a setting or campaign. I think this is contributing to burnout as it seems the characters can't get anywhere significant.

I don't start prepping until it's too late, which costs all of us precious time. I'm just really lazy and even when I do make some time I always delete anything I've made because it just seems dumb.

How can I improve?
>>
File: glabrezu_by_rpowell77-d6228rc.jpg (1MB, 2041x2500px) Image search: [Google]
glabrezu_by_rpowell77-d6228rc.jpg
1MB, 2041x2500px
>>49234857
Good taste
>>
>>49234936
Check out that ranger on the end of last thread. Pretty good herbalism dealios in there.
>>
>>49234955
Stick with something and stop throwing out your prep.

Either that or learn how to DM with very little prep like I do.
>>
File: Ranger.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Ranger.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Best Ranger rework
>>
>>49234955
Well, this won't be anything you hadn't heard yourself or realized by yourself, really. But.

First. Get invested. Try out something that really works for you, something you are really into. I deal with pretty serious burnout in some of my games, so I often try to vary stuff around pretty dramatically.
"So you saved me from slavery" said the efreet in a bottle "now I will save you from your pursuers, masters!" Cue in adventure in the City of Brass as slaves to the Efreet nobility! Took us 4 sessions to get out and it was pretty aggravating to my players, but they liked it.
>>
>>49234955
Read some of this maybe, otherwise idk what exactly you want. Literally, i.e. find out what you like doing and what makes you excited/engaged. I love worldbuilding and working out ideas, while battlemaps and such aren't as fun so I don't do those in time usually. But if I have a cool idea for an encounter, making the battlemap for it is part of working it out.
>>
>rebel Tiefling raised by demons seeks to do good because he's been raised to think it's bad, and relishes rebelling against his upbringing
Too gimmicky?
>>
>>49234955
Oh, forgot to mention.

Second. Stop being lazy. The more work you put into your games the more you will feel at ease coming into it, so you won't stumble as much. Learn to be flexible, but nothing is a substitute for hard work.

Trust me. Your players will notice when you put in the extra hours.
>>
>>49235037
I dunno.
How frequently are tieflings raised by demons or even come into contact with them personally in your setting?
>>
>>49235037
Why not just an evil tiefling that does evil to evil? Daemon eats daemon kinda deal.

Good is not really an active force of rebellion, more like a moral maturity and greater understanding of things that evil characters will often overlook or take for granted.
>>
Idea: Warlock invocation that allows them to treat arcane implements as shields (because magic).

Good, bad, broken?
>>
>>49234955

pastebin.com/Xt411kaR
>>
>>49235095
>arcane implements as shields
You mean Shields as Arcane Implements, I gather?
There is a feat that does that and more.
>>
>>49235075
He would be from a demon planet, so his environment would have it be very common.
>>49235092
That's a good point, I think it could be developed into him gaining satisfaction for it beyond just the rebellion factor and thinking about the good good can do.
>>
>>49235111
No, I mean implements as shields. Rather than using a shield to cast, you project a magical shield from a rod. The difference is mostly academic.

More to the point, is having that effect on an invocation broken? I'd rather not be required to spend a feat to make bladelocks more viable.
>>
>>49235171
How about using it as directional cover instead of a shield?
>>
>>49235192
That seems a bit complicated. A simple +2 to AC would serve bladelocks very well.
>>
>>49235171
If you mean shield the SPELL for free because you have an implement, then yes. In my table that'd be out of the question.
If you are saying that it works as a shield... then I don't see a difference from using a shield as an implement, honestly.

>>49235192
Light cover gives you +2 AC. How is that different than a shield?
>>
>>49235123
>He would be from a demon planet, so his environment would have it be very common

Then it's not very gimmicky at all.
In settings where tieflings work like they usually do it might be gimmicky.
>>
>>49235217
>>49235220
Oh, my fault, I forgot what cover did, was thinking about disadvantage rather than raising AC.
>>
>>49235192
>>49235217
>>49235220
Pardon me, I meant half-cover.
Here.
http://5thsrd.org/combat/cover/
>>
>>49235111
Where can one find such a feat?
>>
>>49235233
I thought you meant being raised by demons, not the rebelling good aspect. Which would be unheard of.
My question in the first place would be whether you think it was gimmicky, or whether you think it could be something that could be developed.
>>
>>49235278
Nope, was mistaken. It was a honest mistake between War Caster being able to use Somatic components with a shield.

I guess I have allowed my players to eschew the use of components and focuses as long as they do have them in their inventory, ruling that they wield it together with their weapons or other apparatus.
>>
>>49235123
Worked for Big Barda and Mister Miracle!!!
>>
>>49235347
Honestly, I think the only gish class that can't use a weapon as a focus is the bladelock anyways.
>>
>>49235431
Must be because warlocks can't use a shield normally. Also Spellsinger doesn't get it either, but they are forced to use only one weapon, so I guess it wasn't a concern.
>>
>>49235300
>Which would be unheard of.
Just makes it something heroes do.
I mean there's that Drizzt fella for drow for example, but he's not the first; a single person breaking away from established social norms to do his or her own thing is kind of something common to many heroes in general.
>>
I took that idea of making the TOB classes from 3.5 into archetypes for the monk, fighter, and barbarian and attempted my best brew of it.
It wouldn't print correctly so I can only really share it through the share link
http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/H1I7Wd0j

What do you think? If there's anything you might think is OP please tell me, I want to try to convince my DM to let me play this and he is very wary of homebrew.
>>
>>49235858
Look pal, I'm not going to pretend to agree with the notion that is kind of thing belongs in 5e in the first place, but it's your brew so it's your prerogative. But at least state which path is for which class in the descriptions. Oh, and fix your tables, because they all say Monk Level.
>>
>>49235858
how come I can't ever browse homebrewery on firefox? whole page is just blue
>>
>>49235431
Don't forget EK
>>
>>49235981
Thanks, missed that. I thought it was pretty obvious? Only monks have monastic traditions, Only fighters have martial archetypes, and only barbarians have primal paths. Each is listed by name in the first ability gained. Where would you suggest I put it exactly to make it more obvious?
>>
>>49236183
As a header. Monastic Tradition: Way of the Swordsage, etc.

I make this suggestion only if you ever plan on releasing this abomination to the world. Because while it "should" be fairly obvious, just last thread we had an incredible display of lack of reading comprehension. Idiots are everywhere, anon.
>>
>>49236183
Not that guy, but ran into same momentary confusion. Maybe put the relevant class at the top of the page? Put "Monk" or whatever in big letters at the top. Or at least say "Monk: [name of monastic tradition]" as the title.
>>
File: 1454977822120.jpg (172KB, 788x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1454977822120.jpg
172KB, 788x1180px
Quick! You've been tasked with making a new archetype for each of the core classes! What do you design and call them?
>>
>>49236068
. . . I totally thought they could. What the fuck?

>>49236299
A Rogue archetype focused on poison/alchemical weapons, simply called the Alchemist.

In fact: http://pastebin.com/VGfczFfy
>>
>>49236299
>Barbarian
Monster Slayer (Bonuses for using 2-handed weapons and fighting large monsters)
>Bard
Arcane Duelist (Heavier focus on combat, less on spells)
>Cleric
Domain of Darkness (Something people living underground might use?)
>Druid
Kaiju Druid (no clue but capstone would be to grow huge for a number of rounds equal to Wis mod)
>Fighter
Templar (akin to EK but divine)
>Monk
No clue on name, something to do with archery though
>Paladin
Oath of the Witch-hunter (major focus against spellcasters and fey)
>Ranger
Arcane Archer (Seriously, need I explain?)
>Rogue
No clue on name, something akin to Lupin maybe?
>Sorcerer
Luck Blood (They get added bonuses to certain spells based on type chosen at creation, such as evocation or transmutation)
>Warlock
Vestige Pact (similar to the 4e version)
>Wizard
Mad Wizard (mix it up, have a wild magic table similar to the Sorcerer's Wild Blooded one)
>>
Saved this a while back, what are your all thoughts on this?
>>
>>49236207
Okay, fixed. I don't see how this is an abomination really though, could you enlighten me as to why? I get that a lot of people don't like the TOB classes being brought to 5e. I made it mainly because I felt as though non-spellcasters didn't have enough options in combat with the base 5e rules when compared to spellcasters.
>>
>>49236430
Kinda cool way to supplement making a higher level character.
>>
>>49236391
Oh wait, EACH OF.

>Barbarian
Ancestor Worshipper. Uses shamanistic magic to summon ghosts and shit to aid in combat.
>Bard
Fochluan Lyricist. Gains a smattering of druidic magic, can affect beasts and plants with their mind-affecting abilities.
>Cleric
Runepriest. Focused on long-duration buffs on self and others.
>Druid
Rot Druid. Focused on necrotic damage and disease, perhaps with some swarm-based abilities.
>Fighter
Defender. Proper tank with marking and the like, a la 4e.
>Monk
Drunken Master. Seriously why is this not a thing yet.
>Paladin
Hospitaler, focused on defense and healing more than smiting.
>Ranger
Arcane Archer.
>Rogue
The aforementioned Alchemist.
>Sorcerer
Pick and choose any bloodline from Pathfinder. Sylvan would be nice.
>Warlock
It's unclear if an archetype for this class would be a patron or pact. If Patron, I shat out a vampire patron called the Lord of the Night a few days ago. If Pact, go with a Pact of the Skin, which slowly turns you into a creature akin to your patron.
>Wizard
Bloodmage. The one ability I can think of is using a phial of a creature's blood as an additional focus for a spell, allowing you to target them at any range (barring interplanar distances).
>>
>>49236525
That's what I'd thought. Be cool if there were more backgrounds though, maybe things to tie into the various published campaigns too.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Is there a pdf containing all magic items and more from all adventure books and dmg?
>>
>>49235006

>Beast OR Ranger.

Meh. It's still shit. Crossbow Expert fighter gets more done.
>>
>>49235006
It's really not, it's overpowered wishlist garbage. The issues with the Ranger were the narrowness of Natural Explorer, poor comparison between Primeval Awareness and Divine Sense, and tone-deaf advancement of stealth features. This does very little for those problems while jacking DPR through the roof.

It also pastes chunks of Herbalism & Alchemy v1.2 for no good reason. This is especially frustrating since the full form is bloated and convoluted. This chopped off version is just gibberish.
>>
>Variant Human Male Fighter with STR 14 DEX 14 CON 14 INT 10 WIS 12 CHA 12 w/ Polearm Master
Is this the safest build one could make? I'm not trying to do that, it just felt like that incidentally.
>>
So, 3 characters died in todays game, including mine. I want /tg/'s opinion on how this all went down.

>fight was unnecessary, our rogue wanted the monster's treasure and shot at it while we were negotiating with it
>monster had tons of spider minions that hit us with web that restrained us, knocked us prone, and then we were grappled as they continued to wrap us up
>this happened on the second turn, half the party was not in the room
>boss monster had a cube of force that never turned off and nothing could get in or out, and cast silence on a large area, including creatures in the cube (our only 2 spellcasters and our rogue)

Again, the 3 characters who died had all these effects on them by the time their second turn came around in combat. We just became level 7.

Maybe I'm being too salty about this, but as a person who DMs and plays, I felt like this was unfairly a no-win situation. Am I wrong?
>>
>>49236762
Do you feel that the monster would logically have the cube of force as part of its arsenal?
I feel like targeting the entire party was unnecessary if the rogue was the only one being aggressive. What sort of actions did you take after he shot at the monster?
>>
>>49236740
What do you mean safest? The most vanilla wouldn't be variant I think.
>>
>>49234665
I've never played DnD, I got introduced to Critical Role by my younger brother, I know some of you here don't like it but it's got me interested in playing. Not that I know anyone who does.

A few weeks ago I saw a thread about an aranea as a player character.

I thought they'd make a decent rogue sorcerer. Spent a few days learning how to create a player sheet. Still not done.

I figured I'd ask /tg/ whether I am wasting my time, and any pointers they could give on building my first PC/ sorcerer spells/ rogue abilities to pick.
>>
>>49236788
he was some kind of homebrewed drider-elf guy, the cube of force wasnt a huge stretch, but in conjunction with already being restrained/prone/grappled AND silenced it felt excessive.

one member of the party was trying to talk to the monster, as soon as the rogue shot at it all the spider minions rushed us so we went on the defensive, most of us rushed in to regroup with the party
>>
>>49236921
I think the DM should have shown some restraint, based on your account and my questions.
>>
Did anyone scan that adventure from the Fathom event?
>>
>>49236557
>Defender
I couldn't sleep. http://pastebin.com/rxfH4yHu
>>
File: nigger.jpg (146KB, 1440x396px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
146KB, 1440x396px
Reminder to have half your NPCs in Storm Kangs Thunder be black
Or else Chris Perkins will call you racist
>>
File: tg.jpg (114KB, 475x601px) Image search: [Google]
tg.jpg
114KB, 475x601px
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (33KB, 574x218px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
33KB, 574x218px
>>49237335
>>49237341
WE DINDU NUFFIN
WE WUZ STORM KANGZ ONCE
>>
>>49237335
>>49237341
>>49237353
Your words were not heeded, white one. I am the fool, now.

You know me, paleface. I am one you know as cuck.
>>
>>49235006
Ranger is fine already it's a really fun class to play with lots of options as they can cast spells, fight well at range or jn close quarters and of course have their animal companion.

I have a beast master ranger in my group and she's having loads of fun. Her pet is simply a badger, not even a dire badger, but she always finds something interesting to do with it. She cares about roleplay, not maxing out her DPR and having her class be the best ever and I think other players could learn a lot by following that example.
>>
Adventures in Middle-earth Player's Guide is out so I humbly request it. Thank you!
>>
>>49237382
kek ok

>>49237429
this pls
>>
>>49237414
Stormwind Fallacy you idiot. You're literally praising her for doing something mechanically sub-optimal as if that makes her roleplay better.
>>
>>49237529
i play a black wizard with 6 int, at level 1 his firebolt is +0
>>
>>49237529
No I'm saying she doesn't give a shit about being 'mechanically sub-optimal' because such a problem only exists on character optimisation boards. In real play, with real people (something most of this board never does) it doesn't matter at all that one character when compared to every other one and ran through 1000 simulated combats does 0.2 less DPR or whatever.

Honestly considering how flat the math is in 5E I'm surprised anybody is whining about balance at all. Just keep in mind it was all the crying about the imbalance in 3.5( which didn't really exist either ) that spawned 4E. Yes that abomination of a system is you and every other person who sobbed imbalance! On the internet and you should be sorry, let's not spawn another please?
>>
>>49237583
you are right
my wiz >>49237571 always misses but at least he can say he dindu nuffin
>>
>>49237583
I'll agree that beast masters can work out fine in play, however I'd say there's little to no reason to do so. As I said, stormwind fallacy, there's no reason to be a beastmaster if you can be better mechanically (noticeably so, not just with DPR shit but with features you actually use and that have impact, leading to it being more fun at least in combat) without being different in fluff. You do rely on the GM giving a pet but if it's not even for combat then there should be no problem there. You can definitely still play BM and have fun, but that does not mean that it's going to be as fun as other options, or that it is well designed.

>imbalance in 3.5( which didn't really exist either )
?
>that abomination of a system
???
You seem to have a poor grasp of reality. Also balancing fallacy, as much as I hate mentioning fallacies you practically beg me to.
>>
File: laughing vampire.jpg (119KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
laughing vampire.jpg
119KB, 900x675px
>>49237583
>imbalance in 3.5 didn't exist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>49237583
>4E
>abomination

And I thought that the racists were the only ones trolling.
>>
Since now everyone is proficient with unarmed strikes, I want to add another benefit to Tavern Brawler, and figured it could be a light version of the barbarians unarmored defense.

>While you are not wearing any armor or shield, your Armor Class equals 10 + your Constitution modifier + your Dexterity modifier up to a +2.

Is that too much? Should it be just up to +1 instead?
>>
>>49237817
lame
>>
>>49237817
Still has the problem of no one ever using it, doesn't it? Even with +5 CON which if you ever get it, it's really lategame, it's just as good as half plate. This on a strength non-barb character, which means they probably have heavy armor.
>>
>>49237859
Yeah, but it's not supposed to be great. it's supposed to save you in a pinch and actually help you in a tavern brawl where you're not supposed to have your armor on.
>>
>>49237817
>>49237878
I think it's okay for what it is.
People taking it won't be looking for the most mechanically perfect character, they just want to be able to hit stuff with their fists.
I think TB could do with scaling damage (not as high as a Monk's but still scaling).
>>
I'm joining a game that is set in Greyhawk and I don't know anything about the setting. What should I know? Where can I read up on it?
>>
So, I want to make a bard.

The problem is that I want it to be super supportive. And my group has a super boner for high damage characters.

Really, whenever an encounter didn't go smoothly, they'll blame whoever didn't do enough damage. So I need to somehow make a character that can contribute enough outside of damage to be worth it.

How do I do this? I wanted to focus on a social aspect, but I am not sure how I can tie in combat supporting abilities here. Lore bard is obvious, I just can't figure out where to go from there.
>>
>>49237953
Faerie Fire is your go-to spell. They can't say shit about not contributing when you're giving them advantage on all their attacks.
>>
>>49237885
Thank you. I was worried it would be too much, that it would intrude on the barbarian's turf. But judging by the responses, seems like it is exactly what I wanted: a situational benefit that is good to have, but not amazing.
>>
>>49237967
They rarely get advantages, so that dies sound good. It helps a lot to alleviate the reliance on luck (hitting on 7+ isn't really good enough to prevent a chain of bad luck.
>>
>>49234804
I should decide between Chain Devil and Marilith, the both of them are a cut above the rest.
>>
What is the best Paladin fighting style and why is it Dueling?
>>
>>49237953
I'd give bardic inspiration to whoever did the most damage in a single turn the encounter before
>>
What other one page dungeons are decent except the Ouubliette?
I want to stick the Oubliette under another dungeon, and that one under another, to make up a whole session of player deaths
Griswald's Shifting Dungeon seems okay, and so does the Quintessential dungeon
>>
>>49236299
>Barbarian
I like how the Monster Slayer of >>49236402
sounds.
>Bard
Dashing Swordsman :^)
>Cleric
Something that will give him back the ability to control, rebuke and everything else undead instead of being forced to only turn, destroy, etc.
>Druid
Circle of the Fey I guess.
>Fighter
Weapon Master, as in, you have a weapon of choice you're extremely good with, in exchange the rest of your stuff is not that great.
>Monk
Drunken Fist of course :^)
>Paladin
I like how the Witch Hunter of >>49236402
sounds.
>Ranger
I'd focus on buffing the Beast Master a little bit, just the Beast Companion so it can advance with levels (3/5/8) and he can pick Large beasts at his cap.
If that doesn't cut it, Arcane Archer.
>Rogue
Trapsmith.
>Sorcerer
We need more Necromancers.
>Warlock
Eh, not that I can think of one. Guess hags are still out there to bargain with.
>Wizard
Golem maker.
>>
>>49238543
Best Paladin fighting style is diplomancer. You convince the bad guys to repent/face justice/commit suicide/defect to goodness. If they don't, you self-defense them to death and then brood about how you didn't want to orphan children/please the death god/etc.

So Dueling.
>>
Given a Fighter can get an extra action once per short rest at 2nd level, what level would a "extra bonus action" or "extra reaction" ability be balanced at?
>>
>>49238768
Do you mean, permanently?
One per turn forever?
>>
>>49238782
Either. Obviously a "you get two reactions/bonus actions a round" ability is higher level than a "You may take an extra bonus action/reaction. Regain this ability after a short or long rest." ability.
>>
>>49238768
If you wanted to go that path just give an Improved Action Surge feature at like 9. You get an extra bonus action when you use action surge.

Then at like level 15 you get Superior Action Surge and you gain an extra reaction when you use it.
>>
>>49237583
>the imbalance in 3.5( which didn't really exist either )
WEW
>>
>>49235006
>bonus action help
Fucking dropped. You don't get to give advantage every fucking turn with a base class.
>>
>>49235858
Maneuvers should be treated like Warlock spells. Most if not all "not really classic magic, but not really normal ability" stuff should be modeled directly from the Warlock.
>>
>>49238927
man, he's right. druids and monks were totally on the same level :^)
>>
File: Alchemist.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Alchemist.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49234918
I have found this.
>>
>>49239154
needs modifications on bombs and doesnt have mutagen field though.
>>
>>49239154
>Half your proficiency bonus (rounded up)
>Bombs have a range of 30/60 feet
>Dexterity to use, at-will 1d10 AoE effect at first level
No thanks
>>
>>49234804
>devil
Erinyes
>demon
Goristro

>fiends in general
Rakshasa. It's fun to weave huge webs of lies in a way players accept as truths until 20-some sessions later.
>>
>>49237608
Good thing magic enables him to not hit bystanders like the real world
>>
>>49237953
>The problem is that I want it to be super supportive. And my group has a super boner for high damage characters.
Land a hold person/hold monster and let your group ejaculate over near-guaranteed melee criticals.
>>
>>49238768
This is the kind of thing you do via magic item once to see how it works out so you don't create conflict over nerfs and buffs in your home games.

If you want to try out some buff to a class or race, try giving out a potion or charm with limited uses. If it's overpowered, you simply don't give them anymore of that item when their supply runs out.

If it works well, consider giving them a permanent version of the effect via item or special training from a hermit master.

Now you get to beta test the ideas and see for yourself what kind of power you're adding to the game, and you create rewards you can give to your players to make them more invested in your game.
>>
>>49237892
You might be able to find a pdf of the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer, which will give you way more information than you would ever want or need.

Long story short, it's the D&D setting that Gary Gygax used in his original games. All the powerful background characters are his original players. It used to be the default D&D setting, so all the gods in the 3.5 player's handbook are gods of Greyhawk. Most of its unique features and dungeons have long since been imported to other settings.

It was also home to the first living campaign that was the basis for Pathfinder Society and Adventurers' League. Living Greyhawk was much more ridiculously hardcore, though, to the point of being unplayable. Each part of the real world corresponded to a different part of the world of Greyhawk, and if you were not physically in that part of the world, you could not play or run an adventure set in that part of Greyhawk. Players and DMs who participated in "illegal" adventures or who made too many changes to the approved adventures would get lifetime bans from the RPGA.
>>
>>49234804
Ultroloths
>>
File: tarkus.jpg (248KB, 422x649px) Image search: [Google]
tarkus.jpg
248KB, 422x649px
Stat me

I have no idea what to do for my next character, was thinking either battle master martial or Pugilist homebrew from sterlingvermin.

any reccomendations? will try any class barring wizard.
>>
I was considering here a 11th level Eldritch Knight, with Booming Blade and Create Bonfire. Sword and board.

>Move up to enemy leader or big monster
>Action booming blade + bonus action attack from War Magic: 4d8+10 (avg 28)
>Action surge create bonfire, saved at disadvantage because Eldritch Strike: 3d8 (avg 13)
>Enemy's turn: he moves and takes 2d8 thunder, or stays and takes 3d8 fire.

About 50 to 55 damage in the first round. Doesn't sound overwhelming, but does sound fun. Probably would be best to wait for second round to cast create bonfire, though.
>>
>>49240176
Okay, that works once, per short rest, because it requires your action surge.

Greenflame Blade would be better, booming's better on someone who can get away from the enemy
>>
>>49240089
Tiefling, Rogue 2 / Battlemaster Fighter X with Crossbow Expert and an eyepatch. Only one horn.

Main weapon: Heavy Crossbow
Secondary Weapon: Hand Crossbow

Become the Demon Snake.
>>
>>49240277
>eyepatch
Sold.
>>
>>49240220
>booming's better on someone who can get away from the enemy
I can barely wait to get my Swashbuckler rogue to level 8 and get Magic Initiate for booming blade, message and find familiar. With Panache at level 9, I can only hope to not annoy my DM too much.
>>
>>49237429
Interested in this, as well!
>>
Why did they have to add these shitty cantrips in SCAG?
Now I can't play a rogue without feeling like I'm losing out for not being an AT or taking magic initiate
>>
>>49240420
That's my character in reserve if my current AL character dies. But I'll probably be taking magic initiate (Warlock) for booming blade
>>
>>49240449
That's so awful they gave rogues something to keep up with GWM characters.
>>
>>49240449
Yeah really sucks that they'd add options that are useful or good.
>>
>>49240449
If they're shitty, why do you think you need to take them?
>>
>>49240420
>>49240496
Haste/Action Surge is quite useful on Rogues as you can use your normal action to ready an off-turn attack, getting you your sneak attack damage again.
>>
>>49240662
I told the rogue I DM for that same thing many times and he never remembers it.
>>
>>49240662
Oh, so you think either all rogues should multiclass, or be max level arcane tricksters?
>>
>>49240464
Which other spells do you plan on taking? I considered going for warlock too, but I'd really like Find Familiar.
>>
>>49240710
I don't care about familiar cheese much, honestly.

I'm going to take booming blade, eldritch blast for a nice ranged magic attack, and probably charm person
>>
>>49240710
I would love to get Dissonant Whispers, but that would mean no weapon cantrip sadly
>>
Guys help me out

I was explaining the classes to my players and found out that I really struggled with describing what the warlock does.
Disclaimer: I havent played 5e much myself yet and most of my knowledge about it comes from forums, streams, and the rulebooks.

I told my players that they dont get spells that are as powerful as other classes, but have more powerful on-demand invocations

So what sets a warlock apart from sorcerer and wizard?
>>
>>49240861
A warlock has a very different kind of casting. They always cast at their highest level, so they get great mileage out of spells that scale well, but they have very few spell slots. On the other hand, they recharge slots on a short rest, So they are great when the party is not in a rush. They make up for it somewhat with their invocations, yes.
>>
>>49240861
Warlocks get stronger at will options, and more of them, but get much less normal spells
>>
>>49240948
>>49240955

Ok so I wasn't completely off.
Thanks
>>
>>49240786
Charm Person is interesting... but not really my thing. I mean, Swashbucklers get an at-will charm with Panache. I get the argument for eldritch blast, but I'd rather have some utility cantrip. I'd like Message because then I'd finally be able to respond to our party's GOO warlock!
>>
>>49240861
Warlocks are very much a one trick pony. While the Eldritch Blast cantrip is great, and they can further improve it via invocations, they depend on it and/or weapons to deal damage.
Their spell slots restore on a short rest, rather than a long rest, so they can potentially get more strong options than a wizard or sorcerer, at the expense of versatility.
Warlocks only get one to four spell slots, which scale up to 5th level, and one spell of each level higher than 5th, which they can cast once every day.
>>
>>49240993
I like the idea of improving upon panache by having another (arguably stronger) option. Alternatively, with me not caring for a familiar, the only other interesting option would be Mage Armor, for 8 hours of +1 AC
>>
>>49240993
Message has a verbal component, meaning that people around you may not be able to hear the message you whisper, but they can definitely hear the weird arcane chanting you do beforehand to cast the spell.
>>
>>49241047
Message is still absolutely fantastic, because it travels around obstacles. Arguably, the DM might allow you to whisper verbal components. And in the end, you only really care about people not overhearing the real message
>>
>>49241047
>>49241083
meaning message doesn't require LoS, like the GOO telepathy does. and LoE is just the range, unless there's absolutely no opening through which the message could travel
>>
>>49240277
>Snake
>ranged weapons
>starting with any weaponry at all

OSP or bust, poser.
>>
>Help action familiar for advtange
Do you consider it cheese or not?
>>
>>49241707
Yes.
Especially since players try to abuse it for advantage on ranged attacks, reading that the one getting advantage needs to be within 5th of whoever takes the help action, and not the target
>>
>>49241707
No. Familiars die to all kinds of aoes if they're kept in combat constantly. Only a dumbass DM who uses nothing but "monster swings weapon at one target" encounters is worried about them.

It's been a staple of D&D at least since 3e that familiars give lots of utility. Someone want to fill me in on what they could do in earlier editions? IMO it's tradition.
>>
>>49241707
I only allow the Help action if it's to aid in an action that the helper is capable of doing. So your familiar can help you with Perception checks but not with attack rolls, since it can't attack.
>>
>>49241737
In previous editions the loss of a familiar took a heavy toll on the caster in terms of XP loss, so people didn't send them out to fight in practice, only on a few optimization forums to prove that they could.
>>
>>49241707
No. There are so many ways to get advantage that one additional cardboard cut out is not going to kill it.
>>
>>49241028
I wouldn't think it's stronger. Panache lasts for a really shorter time, yes, but it's at will and there are no drawbacks (except maybe annoying your DM). And you can even get expertise on Persuasion. With Reliable Talent and 16 Cha, you're guaranteed to never get any less than 21 on a persuasion check.
>>
>>49240277
Why the hell do people use tieflings for everything? I'm playing with a new party that has three different tieflings, not one of which is a member of a class that's good for tieflings. This anon is even using a tiefling to represent a HUMAN from a video game.
>>
>>49241945
Tieflings are cool, anon.
>>
>>49241861
I should find the feats a wizard could take to optimize a familiar to the point it was casting spells for the wizard on the wizard's turn while the wizard also casted spells, and both the wizard and the familiar were at a safe distance from being hurt.

One of my players did that and it wasn't too much to handle.

The help action just doesn't seem like a big deal in comparison. Rise to the challenge of your players if you're a DM, or stop being a faggot if you're a jealous PC.
>>
>>49241945
it's for the horn & red skin.
>>
>>49242009
Tieflings are the new Drow you say?
>>
>>49241945
This specific instance is for the horn and the red skin. DEMON SNAKE.
>>
>>49239868
I love Ultroloths so much.

>At will: Invisibility, Alter Self, Clairvoyance, Detect Thoughts, Suggestion
>If killed anywhere other than Gehenna, reforms instantly in Gehenna with full knowledge and memory of its death
>Ruthlessly mercenary and selfish

My BBEG has employed one as a lieutenant / consultant. My players are learning to hate them more with every session.
>>
>>49236402
>>Bard
>Arcane Duelist (Heavier focus on combat, less on spells)

So, a Valor bard.
>>
>>49236402

I applaud your creativity, but

>>Barbarian
>Monster Slayer (Bonuses for using 2-handed weapons and fighting large monsters)

So, a Colossus Slayer ranger

>>Bard
>Arcane Duelist (Heavier focus on combat, less on spells)

A Valor Bard

>>Cleric
>Domain of Darkness (Something people living underground might use?)

The opposite of a Light Cleric? Eeeh.

>>Druid
>Kaiju Druid (no clue but capstone would be to grow huge for a number of rounds equal to Wis mod)

I like this one

>>Fighter
>Templar (akin to EK but divine)

A Paladin

>>Paladin
>Oath of the Witch-hunter (major focus against spellcasters and fey)

An Eldritch Knight with mage slayer

>>Ranger
>Arcane Archer (Seriously, need I explain?)

Yes. Rangers prepare divine magic as a foundation.

>>Rogue
>No clue on name, something akin to Lupin maybe?

An Inquisitor Rogue? (Unearthed Arcana) Or just a Thief?

>>Warlock
>Vestige Pact (similar to the 4e version)

Yes, this is a bit long time coming

>>Wizard
>Mad Wizard (mix it up, have a wild magic table similar to the Sorcerer's Wild Blooded one)

Good idea but Wild Magic is a bad mechanic for it
>>
File: 1448222397757.jpg (112KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
1448222397757.jpg
112KB, 1024x733px
>>49240449
Why aren't you playing as a high elf rogue?
>>
>>49237953

Human, Magic Adept, get Hex, Eldritch Blast and another Warlock cantrip of your liking

(I recommend one between Minor Illusion, or alternatively Prestidigitation or Mage Hand)

Whenever you're not supporting, you can just go around fake warlocking
>>
>>49242350
I like rakshasas for similar reasons, though the 5e MM fluff doesn't fit the Eberron fluff that made me like them. I love the 5e versions having immunity to a lot of the stuff that could out them from their disguises.

My campaigns usually have at least 1 rakshasa somewhere manipulating stuff. In my last game the manipulative rakshasa was never outed. The PCs didn't put the clues together, and by the end they had not realized they did exactly what the rakshasa wanted.

They made one of the rakshasa's cover identities the only surviving power in a gang war in Sharn.
>>
File: 1457389880724.jpg (436KB, 660x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1457389880724.jpg
436KB, 660x1020px
>>49234868

This, also has anyone bought it and what do you think of it?
>>
>>49242439
Because halflings are fucking based.
>>
>>49240277
why rogue 2 / fighter X

why not rogue 3 / fighter X
>>
>>49242439
Because my rogue is a slut and everyone knows Air Genasi are the biggest sluts
>>
>>49242439

Because I like playing a gnome rogue better

> Arcane Forest Trickster Gnome Urhcin
>Minor Illusion to Hide
>Talk to your Pet Rat a free scout
>that bonus to inteligence and dexterity for stealth and investigation

What else could I ask for?
>>
>>49242550
>What else could I ask for?
I'd probably ask not to be a gnome
>>
Good ideas for unique skill challenges that would involve the group? Or take multiple *different* checks?
>>
>>49242524
To get Cunning Action for more options in combat scenarios. No need to muddy the build with an archetype from Rogue, and allows for Extra attack faster in the fighter.
>>
Storm King's Thunder maps:
If anyone has bought the module on Roll20, there's a Firefox add-on called DownloadHelper, which will let you download the maps onto your hard-drive. Just putting it out there.
>>
>>49242588

I've never mutliclassed before - So I really don't know the rules, but your full level would still be three at 2/1, correct? so you wouldn't get an archetype till level 5?
>>
>>49242570
Not all gnomes are annoying happy go lucky assholes from WoW. They can be great when played right.
>>
>>49242570

Yes, who would want to hide and cover with a size advantage when you're a rogue?
>>
>>49242550
>What else could I ask for?
Not looking like a retarded midget elf.
>>
>>49242575
Don't do 4e style skill challenges. Even 4rrys don't defend those. Just let the players attempt to do whatever they say and give it a chance of succeeding if it makes sense.
>>
>>49242702
I've never played 4e, and don't know if the term "skill challenge" is a thing.

I guess I just mean "encounters" or "challenges" that would require input from multiple members of the party, and aren't exactly combat ya know?
>>
File: forestgnome.jpg (123KB, 404x316px) Image search: [Google]
forestgnome.jpg
123KB, 404x316px
>>49242672

>not taking the peter pan route

Okay, I guess
>>
If a tomelock with Book of the Ancients invocation loses his book and has to make the ritual to receive a replacement, does the new one include the rituals he inscribed before?
>>
>>49242747

I house rule that yes. It adds nothing to the game other than forcing the player to spend double the shekels for spells that aren't even that game breaking anyway
>>
>>49242770

But RAI is that no. Warlock spells are gifts from your patron, added on spells are things you worked out how to cast, same as anyone else with the Ritual Spellcaster feat that even a barbarian or a fighter can pick up
>>
>>49242733
well, what are your players playing?

In general, the best way to frighten a player who's not paying attention is to come up with a reason why an NPC would need to talk to his PC and his PC alone. Luckily, my most socially awkward player happened to roll up a character with the Noble background, so it's easy to force him into social encounters with his "peers."
>>
>>49242868
Lol, I'm just trying to find problems and situations that aren't combat encounters, and aren't "Dex Save Traps", to throw at my players.
>>
>>49243105
I rad tat as "Dave's Sex Traps" and took a double take.
>>
File: IMG_20160814_221427288.jpg (971KB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160814_221427288.jpg
971KB, 2432x4320px
I have a problem! My players have found the lair of a mind flayer. They're slightly under-leveled to take him on, but they have enough burst damage where they might be able to take him down.

They finished an encounter in the foyer of his layer, which triggered (effectively) a doorbell. So at the end of the session they finished the encounter and saw in the distance the mind Flayer turn around the corner, facing the party.

They all seemed pretty pumped, but I don't really know what to do. They've only scratched the surface of the mind flayer's schemes, so it'd be a waste if they killed him so soon. And at the same time, I am worried that they'll charge in and get mind blasted into oblivion. I don't want a TPK.

How can I make the mind flayer intimidating enough where the party will want to flee?
>>
>>49243448
The mindflayer should release his minions shortly afterward. And there should be a LOT of them. Intellect Devourers are terrifying at every level in sufficient numbers.
>>
>>49243470
I was thinking something like that. Like an intellect devourer, a deep gnome, and an Umber Hulk greeted them at the door, so I guess it would make sense for like a brain golem and some minotaurs and more intellect devourers to come out.
>>
>>49243448
well how many people in the party? I mean you can have the flayer kill a party member but say
that guy is down to 1 hp
and after that send in his goons like >>49243470 said

or have the flayer reduce the party member int to 1 or something
>>
>>49243522
Does your mindflayer have a partner or underling that would continue his schemes after he dies? No matter what you plan, unless you're doing a guaranteed TPK, your party might kill him.
>>
>>49242702

I played 4e a bit, what's different about skills from that game to this one? They work basically the same way, right?
>>
>>49243582
It's a 4 person party. But none of them have good intelligence saves. I'm mainly concerned that using the mind blast ability will basically wipe the party. Or that if one person gets downed, they will choose to stand their ground rather than fight.

>>49243585
He has a bunch of nobles being controlled by intellect devourers and he (potentially) has a portal to the Illithid city that he came from in the lair. So if he dies it's not unreasonable for the elder brain to send more Illithid. I guess by the same token, it wouldn't be unreasonable if there was a TPK for the party to be brought to the Illithid city.
>>
File: 1465176815420.jpg (77KB, 778x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465176815420.jpg
77KB, 778x960px
>>49243586
Pretty much. You're either proficient or you're not. The difference is how they were explained in their usage. 4E had Skill Challenges that were almost like mini-combat scenes where the DM decided he would give the party, say, 5 tries to influence the duke and they needed to use a mix of skill checks and succeed on the majority of them to work. The idea that much of /tg/ thought was that this eliminated roleplaying when it was just the same way it's been done for ages but was not concretely stated as such. 5e has similar but they don't say "and your DM will determine exactly how many successes you must make to succeed" and simply goes along with "you may need to use your skills to succeed".
>>
>>49243770
>So if he dies it's not unreasonable for the elder brain to send more Illithid. I guess by the same token, it wouldn't be unreasonable if there was a TPK for the party to be brought to the Illithid city.

Keep thinking along those lines and it's pretty hard to get stumped when a villain dies. You're on the right track.
>>
>>49243824

Alright, I thought that guy was trying to say something along the lines of "Don't ever make your players use ability/skill checks to succeed in any out-of-combat scenario"
>>
>>49243770
I mean what you can instead of havin the mind blast killing them. It knock them unconscious and when they wake up there the whole layer is wiped cleaned
>>
>>49236762
how many people play in your group? I play with a group of 4 adventurers and I would feel bad killing off 3 of them at once, no matter how foolishly they act. unless they attack a god or someone that is known to be very far out of their league. other than the last boss, if more than 1 characters die on an encounter, I think its bad DMing
>>
>>49234918
Well I had this alchemists sorcerer origin somewhere but can't be assed to find it.
>>
>>49243894
Oh man, I can imagine how stressful that would be for them to be in an Illithid city! That's awesome.
>>
>>49244068
>today's mission is to go the closest Illithid city
What do we do there?
>just walk around not wearing a helmet
>>
Was thinking of playing up the hatred between the Demogorgon and Orcus for our next story campaign, and getting the players caught in the middle. How do I go about this, starting from Day 1, and the players are on the Material Plane?
>>
Anons? If I wanted to create a Life Cleric Kobold character, would I be better off having it worship an usual kobold-theology aspect of Tiamat, or making up some minor deity/totem spirit unique to kobolds (either as a whole or this specific tribe)?

I'm just not quite sure what traits you'd need to have a believable kobold deity who grants access to the healing-focused domain. Guardian is a little better, but still, not what I want to use.
>>
>>49243586
4e: you add a flat +5 to every skill you're trained in, and you add half your level to absolutely everything, whether you're trained in it or not.
5e: You add your proficiency bonus (ranging from +2 to +6, depending on your level) to every skill you're trained in, and you add nothing but your ability modifier to skills you're not trained in because you're not trained in them.

But that's a relatively minor difference. The big problem with 4e's use of skills was the skill challenge system. Basically, 4e encouraged the DM to build a little flow chart for any possible use of skills that was more complex than a single roll. The party would take turns making a single skill check each, and the party as a whole had to reach X successes before it reached Y failures. A successful check in one skill sometimes "unlocked" the use of another skill, allowing that skill to contribute to the count of successes. A successful skill check might also add some kind of bonus to the next check in place of or in addition to counting as a success. This didn't make a ton of sense in a lot of the situations the skill challenge system was applied to, and DMs varied wildly in the degree to which they fudged the rules to let players improvise and in whether they would let players pass their turns during a skill challenge (some didn't allow it because the whole point was to try to get the whole party involved instead of just the one PC with the most obviously relevant skill, but some allowed it because it wasn't fun to take a chance on a barely-applicable skill only to have it fail, or because there wasn't a time limit on the task being described and it didn't make sense for a PC to set the whole party back by doing nothing at all.)
>>
So Unther was replaced by the Dragonborn faction/country in 4e FR. In 5e Unther is back and the Dragonborn are hunted to near-extinction (good riddance!).
Would it be too much of a stretch to have NOT!Witch Hunters running around seeking out and eliminating remaining Dragonborn?
>>
>>49244341
For what reason? There's already an ordinary army positioned against them, and dragonborn aren't witches.
>>
>>49244381
Because fuck Dragonborn. Also Witch Hunters (WHFB ones) aren't only for hunting witches, maybe "inquisitor" would be a better name.
>>
>>49244341
Maybe from Unther, yeah. There are other Dragonborn in the setting, many got slipped around the whole world or traveled to it from Abeir. It might actually lead the Dragonborn to some crazy ideas like trying to band together to carve out another state of theirs or maybe even ally with dragons themselves.
>>
>>49244403
The main grievance that Unther has with the remaining dragonborn is that the dragonborn are occupying their land. Why the hell would they bother seeking out and fighting dragonborn that AREN'T occupying their land?
>>
Thinking of a secret Temple of Orcus in the Underdark. What would populate it and make sense? All the way from mooks to the Skull Lord?
>>
File: 1337057288486.jpg (1MB, 1991x3196px) Image search: [Google]
1337057288486.jpg
1MB, 1991x3196px
>>49244488
As long as their scaly kind walks on Faerûn they will remain a threat to the glorious empire of Unther! Burn the lizard, purge their unclean filth from our world!

A zealous inquisitorial organization rarely needs affirmation from their populace to continue their blindly loyal service.
>>
>>49244517
Doesn't Orcus hate everyone except undead and forbid any living creatures from darkening his doorstep? So there you go, undead versions of everything.
>>
>>49244575
That would be a huge waste of resources for an already troubled nation. Not to mention it would alienate everyone else on Toril if they just started randomly murdering frequently-not-evil humanoids within other people's borders.

You're looking for an in-game way to express an out-of-game emotion. That's stupid when petty-minded DMs do it to enforce some kind of out-of-game policy rather than just talk to the players like an adult, and it'll be stupid if you do it.
>>
>>49244590
I was picturing some troglodyte literally stumbling on a wand of Orcus in Smeagol fashion, and it building up around it like that until someone more powerful moved in.
>>
>>49244575
Shouldn't Unther be more worried about a resurgent Mulhorand?
>>
>>49244631
For what it's worth, WHs are as often as not infiltrating places to root out chaos influences (acting as a sort of assassin). They're not reduced to strutting around with tall hats and organizing witch pyres.

Can't comment on the rest, don't give a shit about FR.
>>
>>49244517
Orcus' thing is all about undeath. He basically wants to convert everything into the undead - in 4e, he wanted to kill the Goddess of Death and assume her portfolio so Undeath would replace Death, I don't know how in character that is for him.

So, in the Underdark, what kinds of creatures are tempted to use undead? Best way to make a demon cult is probably to start with the high priest (Skull Lord) and then work with what he or she can do afterwards. Couple of ideas from me, if they're any help:

Duergar warlock who wants to enslave all creatures in both body and soul, so that they will toil ceaselessly forever more - the undead don't rest, after all.

Male drow necromancer or lich who wants to use the power of the undead to topple the worship of Lolth.

Female drider cleric/warlock who resents Lolth for betraying her and who has embraced Orcus for revenge.

Deep Dragon/Dracolich who just wants the power to rule the Underdark.

Alhoon ("llithilich", an illithid lich) building up an army of the undead to destroy the illithid hive-city that exiled it.

Ghoul Lord out to forge an underground kingdom of ghouls.

As for mooks... well, zombies, skeletons, mummies, wraiths, wights and ghouls of all your typical Underdark critters - orcs, goblins and gnolls who were enslaved in life, troglodytes, death eye beholders, bloodkiss beholders, stuff like that.
>>
Hey, anons? Quick question; is this setup a magical realm?

I've got a setting I'm homebrewing that's post-apocalyptica high fantasy - sort of FR's Age of Magic (or whatever it was called) meets Eberron's Mournland meets Fallout. Kobolds in this setting are the degenerate spawn of dragons (who're all dead or left by now), poisoned by the magical fallout.

Their puniness pisses them off and so their racial fixation is trying to undo their "curse". Problem is, it's never worked yet; all of the setting's various "drakes" (a combination of wyverns, yrthaks, Athasian-style elemental drakes, 4e style fantasy dinosaurs, and PF style drakes) are the products of their more disastrous experiments; kobold mutations transformed into mere beasts which have since bred true.
>>
Do Druid/Barbarian builds offer any notable synergy? I'm planning on making a Geronimo-like character and that's sort of what's coming to mind, but I'm open to suggestion.
>>
>>49245048
As long as you didn't write that with one hand I'm sure it's fine. Why would magical experiments to make dragons even have to be magical realm?
>>
>>49245069
In theory there might be some monsters where using the barbarians AC formula is higher than their natural armor, but I don't know which ones that applies to. Also I think you can use rage while wildshaped
>>
>>49245069
You can rage and benefit from Unarmored Defense in beast form, so you can be even tankier. Depending on the beast form you can even get that extra Rage damage on it (if the attack users Str and not Dex). Reckless Attack also means you'll be less hampered by the mediocre scaling of wildshape attack bonuses.
>>
Can someone give me the quick and dirty on Eldritch Knight and War Cleric? Pros/Cons of each? Is it a good or terrible idea to mix the two in multiclass?
>>
>>49244926
I think I'm going to go with the Purple Dragon route then. Much appreciated!
>>
>>49245184
What makes you want to mix them? It's easier to give you feedback if we know why you want to put them together.
>>
>>49239224
What's wrong with the first one?
>>
>>49245184
>str dependent
>wis dependent
>int dependent
for what purposes would you mix this?
>>
>>49245321
Because he's an absolute MADman?
>>
>>49245218
Was just curious if the two synergized well.
Already started off as a level 1 Fighter for AL, originally planning to go Eldritch Knight. Then I saw War Domain and thought that might fit better for the character (dragonborn soldier/veteran who worships Bahamut). However the group I'm in is super murderhobo so just going with what would benefit the group most.
>>
>>49243824
Skill challeneges as presented in 4e are "you need to make X successes on Y tries and after 3 failures you lose." It encourages the second laziest use of skills (the champion being everyone rolls each encounter hoping for a binary pass/fail). 5e at least encourages using teamwork to grant advantage in skill based sections and acting out how you work together. It also talks about the strongest helping the weakest along (like the fighter giving a wizard advantage for a Strength check type thing). It adds some broader use than just roll until it ends, you'll figure the RP out.

Honestly if they made them more like combat it would be much more engaging and encourage roleplaying - like how people describe what a spell looks like or how their attack lands.
>>
>>49245399
do you have high int or high wis?
If you have high int go EK
if you have high wis go war cleric and be any other type of fighter
>>
>>49245321
You can avoid being Wisdom dependent by using buff spells. A fair number of War's domain spells don't use an attack roll or saving throw. The 2nd, 6th, and 8th level War features don't use Wisdom. War Priest at 1st level does use Wisdom and the bonus proficiencies are obviously useless to you, but I think you could do worse than Eldritch Knight/War. Be an appropriate race to get that 13 Wisdom then leave it. I'd hop out at War 8 at the latest. 10 if Divine Intervention really, really tickles your fancy, but if it does chances are you want to just be a Cleric anyway.
>>
>>49244809
Yes, definitely.
Up the upside for Unther, it's got Gilgeam back in charge...if one can call having a despotic semi-divine egomaniac God-King a good thing. Though this Gilgeam might be more like his old self, who used to be Lawful Good rather then Evil.

On the downside, all of Unther's OTHER gods are still dead while Mulhorond has ALL of them chilling around and rebuilding their country into a new more awesome empire. That's fairly shitty odds.
>>
Anyone know if/where there's a good scan of this map? Can't check the mega at work, and I'm having a hell of a time finding a good resolution map of Baldur's Gate.
>>
Dear /5eg/
This that anon who had that problem with his long term FemPlayer getting all weird and sexualized in an otherwise standard private RP session that he did with all of his friends.

You were right, I was wrong.
That's all.
>>
>>49245800
She was interested and was bad at expressing it?
>>
>>49245693
Well, Mulhorand might get busy hunting down the remnants of High Imaskar who fled into the Purple Desert (or whatever it's called), but yeah, I can see them turning their eyes on Unther again real soon. Maybe they even turn on Thay or head into the Shar but I doubt it.
>>
>>49236299
>Barbarian
Madman. Grants more bonuses when using reckless attack, lets you attack with a reaction if you lose more than a certain percent of your max health in a turn, high level feature lets you spend hit die to damage yourself and enemy.
>Bard
I can't think of a type of bard this isn't covered by the magic-leaning Lore or combat-leaning Valor.
>Cleric
Domain of Peace (features that boosts persuasion and charm magic, encourages talking over fighting, diplomancer cleric basically)
>Druid
Maybe a Shaman type druid with the ability to impose Disadvantage on an enemy's save against a spell that doesn't do damage a few times a day (to encourage debuffing) and gets some nice debuff spells, and has the ability to learn ritual spells from other classes as a non-combat feature. A druid archetype focused on damage dealing like the Evoker wizard might be nice too, since burst damage is not one of their strong suits, and they have that Flame Blade spell that doesn't seem very good to me.
>Fighter
Tactician. A class based around using items that aren't weapons and taking advantage of the surroundings. Grants a Cunning Action type feature out the gate that lets them Use An Item as a bonus action (for caltrops, marbles, health pots, smoke bombs, and whatever else the player gets creative with), along with either a Grapple-booster to encourage taking Tavern Brawler, or a feature that lets everything be used with proficiency in a combat scenario, to remove the necessity of taking Tavern Brawler, but not both. It would gain further defensive bonuses when getting behind cover or going prone to avoid ranged attacks (nothing nothing too crazy, just a +1 or 2 to encourage doing it at all). It would also gain offensive bonuses when attacking enemies who are standing on difficult terrain or otherwise have their movement impaired (to encourage creating difficult terrain and grappling). Actually, that might be the TB encouragement it needs right there.
Post too long, next post
>>
>>49245809
Slightly more complex then that, but yes.
Like, she thought she was being subtle at the time and was kinda surprised when I just called her up on it.

"Interested" might not have been a strong enough phrase here I guess.
>>
>>49245184
If you were going to multiclass those why not just play a paladin?
>>
>>49245849
I hope it's leading to fun times for you both.
>>
>>49245849
Good job m8
>>
>>49245882
So far, yes.
It's uh....definitely new territory.
For both of us I guess.
>>49245892
Just figured I outta let /5eg/ know.
>>
>>49245833
Raurin, the Purple Desert.
And speaking of Thay, I wonder what they've been up to since the 5e hit? Not what's happening there, what they've been UP to, you know?
>>
Crazy shit your table did as a DM that you had to let some rules slide cause you had to see the result?

I just allowed a wizard and rogue's decision to use Mage Hand to serve as a platform support for the Rogue to land on so he can jump across from one roof of a house to the other where a rather large wide lot gaps between him. I know Mage Hand only carries until 10lbs but I "Yes but" them with a stipulation that they must hit a very good roll to do it. The fluff being that the Wizard must use tons of concentration to carry the weight of the Rogue while the Rogue must use his finesse to land on the Mage Hand then jump from it to the next roof.

They both rolled 20 for both checks.

They were so happy for it and they did it again and got high rolls as well. DnD turned into Mario for a good part of the session.

Sometimes I feel like I see 'em all until that happens.
>>
>>49245849
>she thought she was being subtle at the time
No, she was not being subtle, but she doesn't want you to think she's a whore either. It sounded like you needed to be inviting without being pushy, which maybe you succeeded at.
>>
File: kawaii fire knight.jpg (564KB, 850x887px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii fire knight.jpg
564KB, 850x887px
>>49245840
>Monk
Zen Archery style for monks who want to use ranged weapons, this is a no brainer.
>Paladin
They're already one of the best classes I don't know. I can think of a Paladin who leans more towards casting spells than using his slots for smiting, but then why aren't you playing a Cleric?
>Ranger
This entire class needs to be reworked by someone who doesn't have their head up their ass. My face becomes a big ????? when reading the UA reworks.
>Rogue
THUG. The strength-based grapple-focused Rogue! Perform grapples! Suplex your enemies for massive damage! Sneak Attack with clubs and greatclubs!
>Sorcerer
Give them a partial-martial that isn't broken as shit like the Favored Soul or whatever it was called. Normally I hate the idea of giving full casters Extra Attack, but the wizard already gets one and I want to play pic related and Eldritch Knight sucks ass so fuck you. They get weapon and armor proficiency, some extra hp per level, and a feature that increases the damage of close-range cantrips like Green Flame Blade and Shocking Grasp, so I can encourage at-will melee fighting without giving them Extra Attack. Maybe some ribbon features too to give them some more flavor but I'm not going to think of that if I'm not actually making these.
>Warlock
I'm not even touching this abortion of a class.
>Wizard
They get too much shit already. Don't they have the most archetypes of any class? The Theurgist especially is crossing the line.
>>
File: mpv-shot0020.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0020.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>49246196
So a little drow girl just seduced my sorcerer using a love potion. I think she's trying to get my character to be roped up in her evil drow plans. Is there anything I can get to buff my sorcerer against these effects, or do I need to just sit and listen to my DM describing the reverse rape of my character by a slutty drow (it's that kind of game with those kinds of people, I'm fine with it)?

The character is basically Nemesis in personality I think, judging from how the DM has played her so far.
>>
>>49246228
Shoot I simply cannot post properly today.

Functioning on 2 hours of sleep is not kind to me.
>>
>>49246228
>So a little drow girl just seduced my sorcerer using a love potion

No she didn't.
Your game probably doesn't evil exist.
If you want to speak in hypotheticals, just do it, don't pretend it happened.
>>
>>49246246
It did.

I even called bullshit on it, but it's in the DMG.
>>
>>49246228
>Little drow girl
>slutty
Anon, little drow girls aren't slutty just spoiled and violent.
>>
>>49246267
Here's a solution; tell your GM to keep his shitty fetishes to himself and not slap his dick on the public gaming space instead?
None of this passive aggressive bullshit.
Nut the fuck up and address the actual problem.
>>
>>49246291
I don't have a problem with it, I just want to be able to buff against this particular potion.

I already said I'm fine with his fetishes, I just don't want my sorcerer to walk dick first off a cliff.
>>
>>49246228
>(it's that kind of game with those kinds of people, I'm fine with it)
Sounds like you dug your own grave.
If someone starts playing Russian roulette and you don't get to whine when you're shot.
>>
>>49246305
Sorry anon; you basically already signed the waiver when you decided you were okay with that kind of game then.
If it were without your permission then you could address the IRL issue, but you basically just gave him permission here.
>>
>>49246267
It only works for an hour anyway.
>>
>>49246228
You already drank it, so brace yourself. iirc she can't threaten to kill you or the effect will end, so this >>49246305 will not happen, so you have at least that.

If you have something to protect you from poison/diseases, it's a good idea to use it now.
>>
Hey /tg/ new DM here, how would I go about running Hoard of the Dragon Queen with the characters that completed Phandelver? Now obviously I could ask the players to make new characters but they really want to continue playing with their current ones.
>>
>>49245939
Good for you, man. I hope it works out.
>>
>>49246386
>>49246373
>>49246337
Would I be able to taste the potion when I drink it?

Or do I need to make a perception check for that?
>>
>>49246424
Well there's the common sense approach of not accepting food or drinks from drow, but mostly I'd say you should just be happy it's not melting your liver or something
>>
Is there rules for forcing an Undead to directly ingest/tricking them into drinking Holy Water?

Had a player who had the Fighter holding a Vampire spawn down pour a full flask of Holy Water down their throat, and even just getting splashed with it causes things to take 2d6 Radiant, so making them drink it just killed it outright (it was already weakened from combat to begin with)
>>
>>49246449
My character thought this drow was their friend though.

I don't know how to roleplay this without metagaming.
>>
>>49246424
I'd say Insight to know about her intentions before she give you the potion. Once you're drinking it you may know if it's bullshit through Arcana, but to be honest, it'd be too late and you should act like charmed.
>>
>>49246466
>My character thought this drow was their friend though.
Does your character have a WIS score of 3?
>>
So Sculpt Spell doesn't necessarily mean my party is in the clear right? Cause it means they will successfully succeed their saving throws right away so if I use Burning Hands and choose two of my mates to have their saving throws a success right away they will still get half the damage due to how Burning Hands saving throws rules work.
>>
>>49246485
They found the drow as a child though. They didn't think they would go full evil.

I guess they are just inherently evil.
>>
>>49246460
I don't think 5e has coup-de-grace rules, otherwise I'd say use that
I'd probably just call it an auto crit since that's basically the worse case scenario for taking damage from holy water anyway
>>
>>49246509
Read the rest of sculpt spell. You missed a part.
>>
>>49246521
Well a love potion is more inherently misguided than evil, and it only lasts an hour. I'd just say let what happens happen, and deal with it an hour later. If it devolves into some weird pedo fantasy you can always just leave
>>
>>49246521
She might just be lonely, anon. you should care for her and raise her up proper and treat her like the child your character will never have.
>>
>>49236299

>>Barbarian

Path of the Medicine Man
Half caster, can use only Conjuration and Divination spells

>>Bard

College of the Thespian

>>Cleric

Love domain

>>Druid

Circle of the Stars

>>Fighter

Tower Guardian

>>Monk

Path of the Lotus Eater

>>Paladin

Oath of Forsaken

>>Ranger

Bounty Hunter

>>Rogue

The Doctor Archtype (half caster, necromancy and transmutation)

>>Sorcerer

Zeitgeist Origin

>>Warlock

Witch Doctor

>>Wizard

Chronomancy and Artificing are really the only ones missing
>>
>>49246582
That's what I've been doing, although that might be harder now that I've ended up having sex with her against my will..

>>49246578
Oh it already is. I'm fine with his pedo fantasies, he's a good guy. More concerned with how to avoid becoming the thrall of an 11 year old drow girl.
>>
>>49246568

>and they take no damage if they would normally take half damage on a successful save.

Ah shit there it is. I must've had a brainfart. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>49246620
You can still do it, anon, just have the main caster learn something like a mind wipe spell or something. Or you can keep dicking your new daughteru
>>
>>49246620
Just get over it. It only lasts an hour. Depending on the level of his degeneracy she'll either want you to have a tea party with her or fuck her. If the consequences for fucking underage drow are severe enough to consider your life in danger you'll get another chance to save, and if she tries to have you kill a duke or something you'll also get a save

Alternatively after reading the description of the love potion you could just say you aren't into girls and or elves
>>
File: 1496451.png (1MB, 845x945px) Image search: [Google]
1496451.png
1MB, 845x945px
So let me get this straight with learning new spells, a Wizard has to level up to learn 2 new spells or copy a spell from a spellbook or scroll, a Warlock/Sorc/Bard/Ranger have a spell known that players can pick from the appropriate list but a Cleric/Paladin/Druid has access to every spell from the get-go but can only prepare spells provided they have available spell slots level?and they take no damage if they would normally take half damage on a successful save.
>>
File: 1431424296099.jpg (213KB, 780x646px) Image search: [Google]
1431424296099.jpg
213KB, 780x646px
So /5eg/, do you play by post somewhere?
>>
>>49246789
F-List
>>
File: weremole orc-chug.jpg (314KB, 661x935px) Image search: [Google]
weremole orc-chug.jpg
314KB, 661x935px
>>49246789
Holy shit, we've been playing LMoP once a week, using roll20, for 4 months and I think we might be through roughly half the main plot by now.

Playing online is SO GODDAMN SLOW! I can't imagine trying to use fucking pbm...
>>
>>49246783
You have everything right until that last line.
>>
>>49246840
If anything roll20 makes everything go much faster though, at least in my experience.
>>
>>49245939
Grats, man, just don't let it interfere with gaming, for either of you.
>>
>>49246854
>>49246783

Okay I do not know why that last line is there. Probably a fuck up on copy-pasting shit and stuff. Oh well.

Thanks anyways.
>>
>>49246840
>Playing online is SO GODDAMN SLOW!
>roll20

i don't understand
>>
Quick update on the Drow situation as I'm playing here.

It seems the drow is now asking me to prove my love by pushing my best friend into the ocean from the ship we are on. Would I get a saving throw for this?
>>
>>49246975
Just do it. The love of your life knows what's best for you.
>>
How do you all feel about the Eberron UA stuff? Are the races good to use? I'm really wanting to run an Eberron 5th edition game. I have most of the 3.5 stuff to use as references. Is there anything I need to really tweak and fine tune to run in 5E?
>>
>>49247033
All I know is Artificer Wizard seems underwhelming as fuck.
>>
Homebrew question. I'm making a primal path where at level three you gain an ability that grants you a spendable stacking resource if you take damage from a source and last until a Short or long rest or two hours. These can be spent before an attack roll or ability check that isn't CHA, INT, or WIS. There is a limit of four of these resources at a time.

Spending the resource.
Level 3: +1 to hit. +2 if raging
Level 6: +2 to hit. +4 if raging
Level 10: +3 to hit. +6 if raging
Level 14: +4 to hit. +8 if raging

Going into a rage consumes all resources but you can gain resources if you take damage after activating the rage.

Is this acceptable? Would you allow this at your table?
>>
>>49246975
just suck your dm's cock
its what both of you are trying to endgame obviously
>>
>>49246975
Just to be clear, your character is attracted to drow generally? Because otherwise the potion is just a general "charmed" effect.
>>
>>49247033
The races work fine with a few adjustments, the UA artificer *works* fine but might feel underwhelming for some people.

Also throw in some better magic item crafting rules for common and uncommon objects if your players show interest, and make those magic items buyable in the larger cities, maybe rare at the most. The magic item prices in the DMG will work fine for that.
>>
File: 1654198794651.png (528KB, 450x575px) Image search: [Google]
1654198794651.png
528KB, 450x575px
They brought back DnD darlings like Ravenloft and Elemental Evil back and fit it within the context of the Forgotten Realms.

How likely are we getting something like Planescape? Is it popular enough? I love that campaign setting so much. Would kill for Modron March/Dead Gods remake or something along the lines.
>>
File: 1468283844769.png (2MB, 1280x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1468283844769.png
2MB, 1280x1010px
>>49246975
If it's something your character would do for the love of their life, do it. If not, you're charmed and not dominated, so just try to talk it out but be favorable to your lover.
When you say 'young drow' you mean like 20, right?
>>
>>49246975

No

But you do get to ask your friend for help

>Dude, I totally got to push you into the ocean. It's about a girl. Don't cock block me now!
>>
>>49247147
He said she was eleven above.
>>
>>49247033
Each of the races is fine with another +1 to one of their racial ability scores.

The artificer is the worst wizard, which is kind of like being the dumbest valedictorian.
>>
>>49247147
>When you say 'young drow' you mean like 20, right?

She's 20 -9

Also I don't think my character would do that, so I'll try to talk it out.
>>49247090
Yes, I tried that but the DM mentioned a previous incident of drow attraction.
>>
File: 1431372371236.png (416KB, 789x540px) Image search: [Google]
1431372371236.png
416KB, 789x540px
>>49246975
We need 5th edition BoEF. Anyone?
>>
File: 1470432063299.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470432063299.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>49247195
>>49247232
What the hell, that's like a 5 year old.
How did you wind up being coerced into sex there? Even if you're convinced that she'd grow up to be the 'love of your life' when she was older, did you really not object to that at the time?
>>
>>49247250

maybe the potion makes her like the "daughterly love" of his life?
>>
>>49247250
It says "species and gender", sadly not age, and she came on to me. I tried that angle already trust me.
>>
>>49247272

You can try some "I'm doing this for your own good baby" type of love
>>
File: 1432248769188.png (214KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
1432248769188.png
214KB, 500x247px
>>49247250
Don't be a hypocrite, you also like the extra tightness.
>>
File: image.png (436KB, 640x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
436KB, 640x768px
>>49247232
Obvious solution here, I don't know why you didn't figure it out.
As soon as the love potion wears off, rip the arrogant loli's clothes off and rape her until she turns obiediant.
Jesus, the classic Drow Priestess Solution and you haven't already used it?

What a scrub.
>>
File: 1472437985830.png (886KB, 590x816px) Image search: [Google]
1472437985830.png
886KB, 590x816px
>>49247272
Anon, as soon as that potion wears off toss her overboard, confess to a cleric, and order a purgative Modify Memory at the next city you're at.
>>
I can't DM online, It just doesn't right.

What can I do to get more into it?
>>
>>49247232
>She's 20 -9
So it's a home campaign setting then.
>>
>>49247318
I still feel bad for her because I rescued her and agreed to raise her.
>>49247303
That's an option but one I would rather avoid.
>>49247453
I don't get it? Are there not usually children?
>>
>>49247085
Do I need to repost?
>>
>>49246424
>Would I be able to taste the potion when I drink it?
If the DM's going with the "It's in the DMG!" thing, then point him to the section in the DMG that says that tasting a potion lets you know right away what it does. I don't understand how a philter of love even works on an unwilling person, you know right away what it does if you taste a couple drops.

>>49247250
>She's 20 -9
>What the hell, that's like a 5 year old.
It's more like an 11 year old. Elves mature physically at the same exact rate as humans, it's just that elves have weird shit about being an adult and won't consider you one until you've got "worldly experience", usually at about 100 years old.

Still too young.
>>
>>49247540
It's shit.
>>
new thread should start with a loli drow pic.
>>
>>49247634
How?
>>
>>49247516
>I don't get it? Are there not usually children?

Correct.
In the "standard" 5e D&D setting (Forgotten Realms), elves actually physically age at the same rate humans do, but their cultural age of maturity is at least a century old of age.
The age differences between humans and elves and dwarves isn't "the human age of adulthood is 16 and thus every other race's adulthood age is the equivalent of 16", because humans live barely 60 to 70 years without magical assistance in Faerun, thus they are treated as adults much sooner. Meanwhile elves as long as they are killed and don't get sick and die can live over 500 years fairly easily, usually upwards of 700. Kinda like how even though in real life 21 is "legal" age for most cultures literally nobody takes their opinions for anything seriously because they're still "kids".
Drow are actually expected to grow up much faster due to the intense violence of their lives and the dangers of the Underdark; most drow barely even get to 100 before getting murdered by their rivals or killed in a feud or eaten by some horrible Underdark critter.

That Drizzt guy spends most of his novels below the age of 70 actually. I think age-wise he only hit 100 just a few books ago.
>>
>>49247702
Sorry.

How much damage do you need to take to gain one of these resources?

By "stacking" do you mean you can accrue more of this resource, or you have one and it gets more powerful the more you get beat up?

Is the resource sufficiently difficult to obtain or use to justify a fucking +8 to hit?

The information you provided is vague in some areas I'd want to know more about to determine relative strength compared to other paths.
>>
File: 1473309123242.jpg (44KB, 442x670px) Image search: [Google]
1473309123242.jpg
44KB, 442x670px
>>49247766
>>49247766
>>49247766
new
>>
>>49247741
>Are there not usually children?
>Correct. [goes on to explain how yes, there are children]
Fascinating. What does this have to do with a child having an abnormal amount of power/influence/sex drive?
>>
>>49247800

It means you're a pedophile. Normal play is about adult characters with the bare minimum being I think 16 years old. There are children, but normally players don't get to be them. Children used by DMs for things are almost always magical realm.
>>
>>49247749
I wanted it so you can only spend one at a time. As for damage required I guess a threshold would be 5. Scaling by five each path level so when +8 is possible you need to take 20 damage.

The rest of the path would be focused on utility the capstone being able to make +X items like armor and weapons.
>>
>>49247749
That would be accure more resources.
>>
>>49247901
Suddenly sounds really swingy and unappealing. Sometimes you'll take a hit from the boss and get that sweet +8, but you'll suddenly have no benefit from mooks that were normal enemies earlier in your career. I may be forgetting something, but I can't think of a 5e class feature that gets harder and less consistent to use as you increase in level. Reminds me of the 3.5 Truenamer.

I'd make it a less huge bonus, but easier to use consistently and with more control from the player. It's okay to have it be something where you need to take damage and there's some randomness there, but it's going to be frustrating if the bonus gets harder to use rather than being the same or easier.

What's the flavor of this class?
>>
>>49248046
The flavor I was going with was being a barbarian commoner. Focused on utility like crafting and social stuff rather than full combat. Think of a shopkeeper who can wreck your shit if you fuck with his business.
>>
Do bows offer any advantages over their crossbow equivalents?
>>
>>49236299
Barbarian, Sea Raider (viking, medium armour bonus, options for using shields, dual wielding, and /or throwing)
Bard, Storyteller (knows folklore better than any other - can recall the weakness of monsters, spending bardic inspiration to grant better advantages when fighting 'known' monster types, like favored enemy. Also good at spreading rumours and deception)
Cleric, Nobility Domain (For Gods like Odin who would be worshiped by nobles, Kings, and very lawful Authority. Spirit Weapon, ghost warrior/s bodyguard summon, guidance from ancestors, control spells)
Druid, Circle of the Pack (more supportive, allows allies to shapeshift to a limited degree)
Fighter, Ironclad (gets bonuses when wearing heavy armour, counter attack, provide cover to adjacent allies with a shield)
Monk, Way of the Blade (ki swordsman, some dynasty warriors shit, I don't know)
Paladin, Oath of Excellence (built around success, aura of confidence, temporary HP. Any failures knock you hard though and make worse for a short time)
Ranger, Rider (gets a beast mount? Horse archery?)
Rogue, Vampire Hunter (a 1/3 caster, but divine. Basically Castlevania)
Sorcerer, Mutant (no bloodline, you've been born with magic in you. So you get options to decide your other mutant powers)
Warlock, Blood Pact, pact of the flesh (get the old constitution warlock back! Built around your body being host to some energy/ force /being, being tough enough to channel it. Good opportunities for musclewizard and bloodmage, things people like. Pact of the flesh could be a Mr Hyde or Vincent Valentine kind of deal. Monstrous transformation. Don't need to pick the two together, but they fit.)
Wizard, self taught (? Maybe they get no big bonus but learn spells more cheaply. One free counter spell per day at high level because they can see what's being cast easily due to understanding from first principles?)
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.