[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ D&D Fifth Edition General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 36

File: mof_necromancer[1].jpg (2MB, 2000x3437px) Image search: [Google]
mof_necromancer[1].jpg
2MB, 2000x3437px
>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v3:
https://mega.nz/#F!BUdBDABK!K8WbWPKh6Qi1vZSm4OI2PQ

>Community DMs Guild trove
>Submit to [email protected], cleaning available!
https://mega.nz/#F!UA1BhCBS!Oul1nsYh15qJvCWOD2Wo9w

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

Previous Edition:
>>49234665
>>
reminder paladins are bullies that are trying to keep the corpse recycler down
>>
File: tgs true identity.jpg (75KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tgs true identity.jpg
75KB, 768x1024px
Thank you for not starting the thread with a drow loli.
>>
Liches be crazy.
>>
>>49247802
You are welcome Mr Adorable Black and White Dog.
>>
>>49247803
say that to my staff crafted from halfling bones and not on the internet
>>
About to run Curse of Strahd for the first time as a relatively new DM. Any hints/tips? Worried a couple of my players might find the atmosphere a bit oppressive but was thinking of running it a bit campy anyway.
>>
>>49247802
Is that a chocolate egg on the electric company?
>>
Anyone know how to start Hoard of the dragon queen with Phandelver characters?
>>
So is there anything I should do to convert anything from 3.5 over to 5th for an Eberron game? I'm starting smallish by having them do a lot in Sharn at first before moving them off. Endgame is them going into the Mournlands to find out why it fell.
>>
>>49247839
Honestly, I'd try for something different first.
CoS is awesome but it needs a DM who can keep track of Strahd's objectives and goals in a fair and balanced way while still having him make decisions and based on the PC's actions.
He's something like a PC himself, only the DM controls him as a response to what the players do rather then as a response to what the DM does.
>>
>>49247839
Death House is supposed to kill your players. Let it.
>>
>>49247870
Don't expect the characters to be as all-powerful later on as in 3.5.
Large numbers of regular foes CAN kill them, even at 20thlvl.
Hope that they play standard races and don't want any Dragonmarks because all you have is the not particularly playtested UA for Eberron stuff.
>>
Welp, guess we need a question. Alright /tg/;

Are there any characters you've made that you're overly attached to? One's that you save for the 'right' campaign? One's that you keep trying to bring back, or recreate?

What was/is your favorite own PC?
>>
>>49247911
And then what?
>>
>>49247942
They come back, with some weird curse.
>>
>>49247932
Not really. There are a few that I bring back with changes, but that's because I like the archetype they fight.

The best characters are ones that build in reaction to a campaign. Having preconceptions of how a campaign should go for a character you made way before the campaign started is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>49247802
I was going to say as much if you didn't
>>
>>49247869
I want to say they recommends you start either right before or right after the caravan section. probably right after. I could be wrong though
>>
File: 1425509451849.jpg (65KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1425509451849.jpg
65KB, 240x320px
>>49247802
>>
>>49247971
I don't remember reading anything about that
>>
>>49247932
I tend to become very attached to all of my characters, but the only character I've tried to recreate was a bardic doctor I created for 3.5 game a long time ago. I haven't actually recreated the character yet but I have vg e laid out the groundwork on how I would recreate him.
>>
Tell me about romance, /5eg/.

>have old waifu (we broke up :( )
>she joins party and things are awkward and yelly
>meet new waifu
>old waifu wants to be waifu again (yay :D )
>drama ensues
>near death experience rekindles flame with old waifu
>new waifu befriends old waifu
>new waifu starts hitting on new waifu
>but for right now things are good
>>
>>49247932
Yeah, but I try to not overuse them or have them show up in impossible places when I'm GMing.
If you're in the area they like to hang out you might run into them, but at best they'll get an off-hand mention.
>>
>>49247932
Favorite is Son of Gorge. A dwarf barbarian from a culture where names are earned by mighty deeds, he left his homeland to seek adventure... and a name of his own.

Close second is Sir Wellington. Catfolk monk who overcame his humble beginnings and Ong Bak'd his way to glory in the big city.
>>
>want to play necromancer
>party always has no fun allowed paladin
I just want to puppet my downed enemies and dress them in fashionable armour so they carry me around in a chair.

Why are the lawful good so murder hobo? Is it because the bodies smell? Could you strip bodies to skeletons and treat the bones to reduce odour? Could I use speak with dead try to befriend my dead army?
>>
>>49248125
>Tell me about romance, /5eg/.

What, you mean like, in the game?
>>
>>49248151

Yeah. Duh, not like anyone here knows what love is.
>>
Anyone get that adventure from the Fathom theater event?
>>
>>49248125
what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>49248125

>Having more than one waifu

What the fuck.
>>
>>49247932
I have a few characters from before I was perma-DM that are now NPCs, and my recurring players' PCs that survive end up as NPCs in later campaigns.

I had a warforged cleric from 3.5 prestiged into the landforged walker I really liked. He was a cleric of The Traveler, so since there's nothing quite like the landforged walker in 5e, I changed him to a light cleric and explained it as his god thinking it was funny to give a wooden warforged fire spells. He ran a business in Sharn in my last game and my players befriended him. His business ended up being their home base of sorts in the gang war that ensued during the campaign.
>>
>>49248162
Hah. Right, sure.
Have fun with that.
>>
>>49248185

It has been a whirlwind of drama and emotion, let me tell you.
>>
>>49247766
So I recognize all of the UA stuff in the mega trove with The Faithful being the last UA I kept up with. What was this month's?
>>
File: 1619846541135.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1619846541135.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>PCs want to chase the BBEG who escaped via planar travel
>Wizard proposes he casts Gate something he saw in a spellbook he got in the BBEG's lair
>he can use it but he is lacking a diamond worth 5,000GP
>rogue decides to use his contacts from his criminal days of leads on a diamond of such value
>they find out one such diamond is being kept in a rich noble's manor
>they're now going full Ocean's 11/Heist on this shit

I love it when I get a table that thinks big.
>>
I really want to run a celtic british inspired campaign but have a dissertation to write, any tips on how to do it for minimal effort?
>>
>>49248255
It was put back a week due to Labor Day. It's gonna be another ranger revision.
>>
>>49248145
Invest in a disguise kit, perfume, and make all your undead skeletons. You can dress them up as mercenaries from head to toe to hide their undead features. Then invest in deception to explain away all inquiries of their strange behavior. This is not a full proof plan but it will allow you to gain the trust of the rest of the party. Even if the paladin finds out, the rest of the party won't believe him. Hopefully.
>>
>>49248267
That sounds pretty awesome.

Please keep us updated.
>>
>>49248255

Planescape
>>
>>49248125
>waifu
Go back to /pfg/.
>>
>>49248299
It's total bullshit though. They're allowing gods into Sigil and they made the Lady of Pain black.
>>
Presdigitation says it can color an object or a surface for an hour. Would a creature's skin count as a surface?
>>
>>49247932
Exactly 10 years ago, someone wanted to play some obscure superhero system, playing villains. Character Creation Rules were a bit convulted and I didn't have an idea, so I asked the GM if I could randomize everything on the sheet. He accepted with glee.

Dice got me a petite human girl, no powers, just a badass normal swordsman/martial artist hybrid. Three perfect stats (100) out of six, a fourth not so far behind (78), so the equivalents of INT and CHA got to be dump stats for obvious reasons (both on the mid 60s).

Since I had no idea how to play a character I rolled everything, except for the fact that I worked for the local mafia as a bodyguard. I made her the silent type, which really helped since she had the social skills of a tuna. On combat however... everytime she was on a pinch she rolled a critical. Everytime she needed to finish someone she rolled a critical. Her build was to be a critical machine on battle, but her luck was ridiculous in and outside battle situations.

My GM started throwing as many shit as he could to her and she always managed to either beat or escape the challenge. She was meant to be just a background character to a group of supervillains and ended up being the main focus of the heroes, all while she barely spoke at all as her main focus was "I just want to fight someone strong."

She outgrew my expectations by a hundred miles, I had to make a decent background after the second or third session and she's the reason why I create characters by rolling for everything now. I get joy to discover who is my character when I'm playing them, I feel extremely happy as they grow, and it pained me so much when I lost someone to death.

So yeah, not a D&D character, but a character that changed my mind at how to roleplay properly and the character I'll fondly remember to be the one I enjoyed the most.
>>
>>49248312

Are you saying 5e doesn't have characters who develop romantic interests in PCs?
>>
>>49248292
I'm partly worried about the detect evil bit, since I doubt I wouldn't pop up on his radar. I guess if I'm not actively doing anything evil the regular party might not try to kill me if I'm useful.

That's a fun way to attempt it though, thank you for the ideas!
>>
>>49247932
Yeah, Benton the Baker. He was a fighter who really just wanted to bake bread. All of his armor was bread-themed (croissant pauldrons, shield with crossed baguettes, and at one point a helmet made of a hollowed out rye loaf), and he fought with a rolling pin classed as a large club. He would drop sick-nasty bread puns when he killed stuff, too.

RIP in Piece
>>
>>49248296

I'm actually panicking a bit cause we're having a session tomorrow which we usually use for Cthulhu nights but everyone is so pumped up they want to continue the adventure. I mean, fuck, I'm right now looking up tips on how to write up an effective and fun heist set in a manor by tomorrow night.

So far I've got it that the rich noble has a big dinner party that the party can learn as an entrypoint in their heist. I wanna give options as well like disgusing as caterers, security, etc. Jesus, I'm excited over here but still nervous as fuck. My table is the kind of who thinks such crazy shit I have to keep up as a DM.
>>
>>49248348
No, I think he's saying there's already a cancer general thread
>>
File: wfrp2e_cc_p238.png (21KB, 476x207px) Image search: [Google]
wfrp2e_cc_p238.png
21KB, 476x207px
>>49248344
You should check out some WFRP 2e material if you like rolling for everything character related. They've even got tables where you make several percentile rolls to find out their names.
>>
>>49248397

How did he die? In a blaze of glory or got baked in his armor?
>>
>>49248403
If you can't get everything together tonight, just let them know and delay it until next session. I'm sure they'll understand and prefer you not rush it for maximum fun. Sometimes our DM delays us with side missions if he doesn't have a big area or quest quite ready. Downtime to dick around and plan is pretty nice too, if the situation allows it.
>>
Do regular bows have any advantage over their crossbow counterparts?
>>
>>49248491

Reload - or lack thereof.
>>
>>49248431
He was inspecting the farm where a rival baker bought his grain under the suspicion that the farmer was lacing the grain with habit-forming magics. He fell into a silo and essentially drowned as his party dealt with the mercenary-guards or whatever. It took like 5 awful rolls in a row, but eventually the DM couldn't make any excuses and he died.
>>
>>49248519

Pouring one for Benton over here, anon. I'm sure every moment he breathed mattered.
>>
>>49248491
Longer range. No need for a feat to use extra attack.
>>
>>49248559
My favorite session with him revolved entirely around trying to make a bakery out of elementals. An earth elemental to tend to the wheat, a stone elemental to grind the flour, water elemental for the... water, fire to bake it, etc. We wound up failing to capture any of them but watching an already ridiculous plan fall apart was hilarious.
>>
>>49247929
Most of my players don't know eberron that well. They played a little in it back in 3.5 but not enough to care or understand anything.
>>
>>49248035
http://www.enworld.org/forum/content.php?1900-D-D-5th-Edition-Sage-Advice-from-Designers-Mearls-Crawford#.VBWc9vl_t8H#ixzz3DIWkWnIs

Listed down a ways under "Adventures"
>>
File: Lady_of_pain.jpg (20KB, 281x441px) Image search: [Google]
Lady_of_pain.jpg
20KB, 281x441px
>>49248336
>>
>>49248348
He's saying he needs love and racial homebrew less gay/cringey/fetish-tier than elves, dwarves, and hobgoblins.
Lucky for him - the work's been done already!
Enjoy, good sir anti-weeb.
>>
>>49247852
yep
>>
File: Life.jpg (55KB, 350x365px) Image search: [Google]
Life.jpg
55KB, 350x365px
>>49248491
Simple to make, should be much more common, including the likelihood of a magical one or magical ammunition, Maintenance, Racial Proficiency

>>49248723
>>
>>49248336
Wait, isn't the Lady of Pain a god?
>>
>>49248891
A 17 year old game is causing you pain?
>>
>>49248949
She's the Lady of Pain.
>>
Is the READY Action only a combat action or can a player use it all the time out of combat??
>>
>>49248897
No, she's something else.
She's basically a walking plot device, and has no worshippers nor dogma or doctrine, instead acting like a deity-smashing version of that robot from RoboCop 1.
>>
>>49248897
She doesn't really operate the same way as a god, but in the sense she is incredibly powerful and as far as anyone knows immortal she would qualify. I'm pretty sure she flays people that worship her though
>>
>>49249038
generally trying to break down every activity players do as if it were a round of combat when they aren't in combat gets tedious, and preparing to do something before a fight starts is usually better represented with a surprise round

But what's the context here?
>>
>>49248212
I don't think you know what the word means. If you think you have 2 waifus, you don't actually have a waifu. That's like saying everyone at your table is That Guy, blissfully unaware that That Guy refers to the odd man out ( you, in the example).
>>
>>49248340
Creatures aren't objects, the books go to lengths to keep the two concepts mutually exclusive.
>>
>>49249041
>instead acting like a deity-smashing version of that robot from RoboCop 1.

You mean the one that fell down the stairs?
>>
File: knight-charge.jpg (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
knight-charge.jpg
51KB, 600x450px
Mass combat rules! I need some. My players have decided to forego stealth and instead call in every favor and ally they have, which will result in a massive aerial battle involving demons, goblin bat riders, hive-mind bee people, "owl swarms," and various wicked fey.

Are there any mass combat rules that don't suck, or should I do a quick-and-dirty homebrew?
>>
>>49249043
>>49249041
Ah thanks for the clarification.

Question how would one go about making an Eldritch knight/Artificer without falling behind in usefulness?
>>
>>49249161
Have you checked Unearthed Arcana:When Armies Clash?
>>
>>49249161
there's some fairly quick and dirty ones in the Primeval Thule campaign setting, which is in the mega
>>
>>49249194

I'm looking at them, but it's hard to tell how good they are without playtesting. I was hoping someone had tried them out and could offer an opinion.
>>
>>49248046
Continuing this here. I'm trying to make it kinda like a commoner. With a focus on utility abilities. Lime granting proficiency with tools rather than improving combat past the first ability. It would also have a theme of clothing damage I was trying to work in but it didn't quite make it.
>>
Just posted this in the old thread, I was quite far behind.
>>49236299
>Barbarian, Sea Raider
viking, medium armour bonus, options for using shields, dual wielding, and /or throwing
>Bard, Storyteller
knows folklore better than any other - can recall the weakness of monsters, spending bardic inspiration to grant better advantages when fighting 'known' monster types, like favored enemy. Also good at spreading rumours and deception
>Cleric, Nobility Domain
For Gods like Odin who would be worshiped by nobles, Kings, and very lawful Authority. Spirit Weapon, ghost warrior/s bodyguard summon, guidance from ancestors, control spells
>Druid, Circle of the Pack
more supportive, allows allies to shapeshift to a limited degree
>Fighter, Ironclad
Gets bonuses when wearing heavy armour, counter attack, provide cover to adjacent allies with a shield
>Monk, Way of the Blade
ki swordsman, some dynasty warriors shit, I don't know
>Paladin, Oath of Excellence
built around success, aura of confidence, temporary HP. Any failures knock you hard though and make worse for a short time
>Ranger, Rider
gets a beast mount? Horse archery?
>Rogue, Vampire Hunter
a 1/3 caster, but divine. Basically Castlevania
>Sorcerer, Mutant
no bloodline, you've been born with magic in you. So you get options to decide your other mutant powers
>Warlock, Blood Pact, pact of the flesh
get the old constitution warlock back! Built around your body being host to some energy/ force /being, being tough enough to channel it. Good opportunities for musclewizard and bloodmage, things people like.
Pact of the flesh could be a Mr Hyde or Vincent Valentine kind of deal. Monstrous transformation.
Don't need to pick the two together, but they fit.
Wizard, self taught ?
Maybe they get no big bonus but learn spells more cheaply. One free counter spell per day at high level because they can see what's being cast easily due to understanding from first principles?
>>
Am I missing something with Warlocks?

They just seem to be woefully bad.

Like, compare a 5th level lock with a 5th level wiz or 5th level sorc or something. It's barely even a competition
>>
I'm trying to think of magical items to reward my players with for an upcoming dungeon segment. It's featuring a haunted magical library with ancient tomes and populated with zombie and ghost librarians and book golems. I guess some kind of magical book would be appropriate but I just can't think of something fun or creative. Somebody help
>>
>>49249323
They're decent-damage cantrip turrets with really good at-will magic tricks for utility and a few spells for extra control, AoE damage, and utility. They're fine.
>>
>>49249323

I think you're missing the "regain spells slots with a SHORT rest, rather than a long rest," and "all your spellslots are max level" parts.
>>
File: 1459481445620.jpg (320KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
1459481445620.jpg
320KB, 500x572px
>>49249323
This comes up every 2 out of 3 threads it seems.
>>
>>49248703
thanks my dude
>>
>>49249525
every thread, I saw it in the last one too
>>
>>49249428
>I think you're missing the "regain spells slots with a SHORT rest, rather than a long rest," and "all your spellslots are max level" parts.

I'm well aware

5th level warlock: 2 3rd level slots per short rest, 3 invocations which may give another spell to cast at-will or once a day or something. Might be tome and have a couple cantrips and ritual casting

5th level wizard: 4 1st, 3 2nd, 2 3rd level slots per long rest (can regen 2 levels of spell slots on a short rest once per day), ritual casting by default, way more spells known

How many short rests do you guys get per session? In combat heavy sessions my group might get 1-2, if even that

warlock just seems like it'd be shit to play. Sure casting Eblast all day means you'll do pretty well in a fight, but that just sounds fucking boring

>>49249525
>>49249541
maybe because warlock sucks
>>
>>49249548
Not every class is for every person. It worse than wizard and sorcerer but far from being the worst class in the game. Some people like playing high damage cantrip turrets.
>>
>>49249548
Warlocks also get a pact that let's them learn every ritual spell in the game!
Or have an invisible flying shapeshifting scout that can die with no consequence!
They also have a cantrip that deals 1d10+4 twice, every round!
>>
>>49249548
>How many short rests do you guys get per session? In combat heavy sessions my group might get 1-2, if even that

It's the kinda class that some people like and some people don't and some GMs will be horseshit for, which is true of EVERY class weather you are aware of it or not.
This anon >>49249578 is correct; not every class needs to appeal to every player, and you don't need to eat them all at once to gain the benefits of a nutritious and fully balanced breakfast.
>>
>>49249147
Yes.
Vecna was the stairs in this context.
>>
>>49249527
If you're looking to DM Hoard of the Dragon Queen, I advise you to read this, as it has greatly helped me:
>http://thecampaign20xx.blogspot.com.br/2014/10/tyranny-of-dragons-guide-to-hoard-of.html

These two sites also have tons of good ideas and tips:
>http://slyflourish.com/hodq_chapter_5.html
>http://hackslashmaster.blogspot.com.br/p/hoard-of-dragon-queen-index.html
>>
>>49249135
So only an object can have a surface? It does say an object OR surface. I don't see why it can't be applied to mean the surface of someone's skin.
>>
>>49249548

Warlocks get fewer superpowers, but they can use them more often. They have fewer options than a wizard, but do more damage. They have more options than a barbarian, but aren't as tough and strong. They're a perfectly fine class.

It sounds like you want to play a wizard. That doesn't mean warlock sucks. You're chewing on a lime and screaming "this apple tastes like shit!"
>>
>>49249647
>You make a color, a small mark, or a symbol appear on an object or a surface for 1 hour.
Not that anon, but I would agree with you. No issue with your 1 hour arcane henna tattoo.
>>
>>49249641
Thanks for the help, hat's off to you my elegan/tg/entleman
>>
As a DM, would you allow me to use my Action to kick sand on the enemy's eyes as a distraction so I can use Cunning Action to Hide?
>>
>>49249735
Kick? No, unless the enemy is prone
Throw? Yes
>>
>>49249735
Well I would just because I like players that do something other than swing their swords at every problem
>>
File: 1386832947348.jpg (322KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1386832947348.jpg
322KB, 700x700px
Anyone thought of alternate fluff for warlocks? I'm a little sick of Best Class requiring an evil alignment to function.
>>
>>49249672
I once described Warlocks as the "black mages" of 5e, in the Final Fantasy sense.
They have lots of nifty at-will tricks, but a lot of their usage involves blowing shit up with lots of magical firepower.
>>
>>49249781
Even if alignment mattered in 5e, none of the warlock patrons require being evil. Not even fiend, it's very easy to write explanations for why you're in a pact with a fiend but not evil.
>>
>>49249781
I use warlocks as empowered champions of powerful beings (greater elementals, fey lords, hell even a particularly powerful black dragon)

So basically they're copies of paladins by less powerful creatures than gods
>>
File: 131319416.png (214KB, 315x420px) Image search: [Google]
131319416.png
214KB, 315x420px
>Anon, I'm assigning you to design the next 5e published adventure! We need to revive an old campaign setting back for this edition. Need something solid by Monday, stat!

What would you propose to Mearls?
>>
>>49249845
EBERRON
B
E
R
R
O
N
>>
>>49249845
Birthright
>>
Can we talk a moment about Land druids? I don't really have any kind of feel for them.

Has anyone played one or seen one played? I've seen about 4 druids by now but all of them moon. I actually don't give too much of a shit about my druid shapeshifting so I plan to play a land druid some time soon, but everyone else seems to avoid them.

Are they inferior? Are they just not as fun or something? To me it seems like they're solid casters which should be great, but I can see someone argue easily that they don't get any -more- spells than moon druids (minus the few they can regain on a short rest) and that they have a couple of spells per level they don't have to prepare. Those to me seem big but then again being able to turn into a pile of extra hp and damage seems to outweigh that.
>>
>>49249781
>I'm a little sick of Best Class requiring an evil alignment to function.

That's a funny way to spell "I have really poor imaginative flexibility."

In all seriousness, NOWHERE does it say Warlocks HAVE to be evil.
Making deals for power isn't necessarily evil even though it lends itself well to evil origins; a Warlock could instead be driven by desperation or need or a desire to defend his or herself, or even something stranger depending on the type of Pact we're talking about.
You could argue that a Goodlock has to worry about being possessed by his patron or loosing his powers, but this actually isn't written ANYWHERE in the rules at all and thus is purely setting fluff used for house rules rather then intrinsic to the class.

For Infernal pacts actually you could argue that the fiend in question doesn't NEED to compel the Warlock; it ALREADY owns the Warlock's soul by virtue of the pact, and thus no matter what the Warlock does he's going to Hell or the Abyss.
>>
>>49249781
Such weak bait I won't even meme it
>>
>>49249839
>So basically they're copies of paladins by less powerful creatures than gods

I've been fluffing it as slightly different, but I could see how you'd get there.
>>
>>49249781

Funnily enough, I find WoW PC locks to fall in line with the good alignment of locks.
>>
>>49249863
They're good. The druid spell list is good, and druids with arcane recharge are, predictably, good.
>>
>>49249863
They're nature wizards with a slightly less diverse overall spell list. I've got one in my homebrew campaign that works great mechanically and roleplay-wise. He *was* a moon druid but retrained into land because he didn't want to play a pseudo-martial--he wanted to play a caster.

They've got great healing, buffs, and control AoEs, and the wild shape gives them really good utility besides that.
>>
>>49249905
All my players have been Good Warlocks too, though usually CG rather then L or NG.
>>
>>49249821
>>49249839
>>49249870
You can't argue that the built in fluff doesn't sway one heavily to imagining evil Warlocks. It's simply the most reasonable way to explain their powers as is, and deviating from that smacks of mary-suedom.

>>49249905
>WOW
Go die in a fire.
>>
>>49249845
Eberron.
>>
>>49249956
>going against the grain makes you a Mary Sue
You're an adventurer. You're already a Mary Sue by your very nature. Stop acting like that matters and use your imagination about why your goody-two-shoes is asking an eldritch abomination for magic.
>>
>>49249978
I need the power. I wasn't born a sorcerer, I don't want to be a foolish bard, nor I want to spend 10+ years buried in books.

Does that count, mr. fey/fiend/cthulu? I want to stay forever young, so I better start young.
>>
>>49249845
Eberron, House Orien express making stupid and foolhardy deliveries for top dollar. Work in a rakshasa and a dragon both in humanoid guise trying to manipulate the draconic prophecy through the deliveries, economic sabotage from the Aurum, the Ashbound druids committing acts of terrorism against the lightning rail lines, and House Lyrandar trying to compete with you.

Maybe even do the adventure so you can choose to work with House Lyrandar or House Orien.
>>
>>49249978
But you ARE going against the grain. You're cutting a deal with [INSERT EVIL OUTSIDER] instead of taking the long, natural route to power. Warlock is practically Darkside incarnate.
>>
>>49249956
It's not like every person just gets to pick from a line up of classes. For some people it's eldritch magic or dirt farmer
>>
>>49250032
Archfey are not necessarily evil and great old ones can be neutral and generally unconcerned with the world.'

In Eberron, the Undying could easily be the deathless elven ancestors, and the Undying Light could be the Silver Flame.
>>
File: ITS ME AUSTIN.jpg (8KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
ITS ME AUSTIN.jpg
8KB, 300x225px
>>49250055
>Undying Light in Eberron
>work to spread the word of the church and do the Flame's building
>your patron gives you hints and omens about what to do
>in the 11th hour your patron reveals itself to be Bel Shalor having you perform minor tasks to ultimately unleash him from the flame
>>
>>49249956
>You can't argue that the built in fluff doesn't sway one heavily to imagining evil Warlocks. It's simply the most reasonable way to explain their powers as is, and deviating from that smacks of mary-suedom.

Yes I can (the term is often wrongly used even in it's alternate meme-based version), but I won't and instead encourage you to look at it this way; those Faustian-type stories come in two flavors usually.
One, the bargainer wants power and doesn't care how he or she gets it. Makes a deal and uses power for evil he otherwise wouldn't be able to do.
Two, a person makes a bargain for aid or power without understanding or in too much of a hurry to actually worry or consider the consequences of the bargain. This kind is common in tragic characters; usually involves the oncoming death of a loved one or other crushing loss and then saying they'll do ANYTHING to fix it. Said bargaining being asks "Anything eh?", and the emotionally distraught, panicked, or frantic individual says "yes" and then boom, bargain made.

Now, the logic of why a bargaining being would offer such power to a mortal varies considerably, but for the more evil ones even if there's no alignment change (and to be clear, in most settings there ISN'T so far) they might always say "hey, and if you ever need even MORE help, you have my number. This one's freebie though."

Most people are shite at resisting temptation, after all.

This is of course assuming a Fiendpact, a Feypact might be weirder, and god only knows how a GOOpact might be made when half of them you can't even rationally talk to.
>>
>>49250086
One of the better parts of 4e Eberron that I decided to use, though I also allow Tira inside the flame to hand out Bel Shalor's power to people to use against the overlord's machinations.

If Bel Shalor can corrupt the flame, Tira or the couatls should be able to flip the script too.
>>
>>49250012, >>49250032
There's truth that it's a shortcut to power, and that's kind of how I portray Warlocks in my game; magic users often consider them the guys who "cheated" to get their magic.
Even Sorcerers have to "exercise" their natural powers like training a muscle, but Warlocks just GET power like a magical monster naturally gets it.
>>
>>49249899
To expand on it a bit, when gods get into arguments they can hold certain contests of divinity in which gods use their champions to battle for divine rights and power amongst themselves. Each god pools one aspect of their divinity into a grand prize for a battle royale and then the champions duke it out for their gods. The winning god gets the aspects and rises in power, the champion of that god gains a divine boon. The Warlocks are attempts of lesser beings of immense power to try and usurp the gods by stealing divinity from the competition. So far the greater elemental lord of water and the Black Dragon have each stolen 5 aspects of divinity for themselves.
>>
>>49249323
Warlocks aren't great when thought of as full casters. It's also really easy to forget that you don't have to take the EB boosting invocations.

>>49236299 →
>Barbarian, Savage
Strength based unarmed attacks, conditional extra attacks, stacking bonuses off attacks that hit.
>Bard, College of Standards
Can have allies attack for them, Taunting skills, heavy armor.
>Cleric, Seasonal Domain
Heavy armor, simple weapons, bonuses dealing with ice/fire/wind/ground.
>Druid, IDK
>Fighter, Beast master
Non-magic animal companion, Superiority dice, Mundane support options/buffs.
>Monk, Way of Fortune
Put negatives on enemy rolls, Can take on allies disadvantage, Give their advantage to allies, can force a re-roll of any action at a cost.
>Paladin, Oath of Knowledge
Proficiency bonuses, arcane spells, favored enemy.
>Ranger, Alchemist
Unique potions and poisons, Temp HP and buff Tonics, spell like concoctions.
>Rogue, Brigand/Thug/Pocket Rogue
Designed around hanging around front liners, Spells/skills to support their "buddy", maybe shield proficiency.
>Sorcerer, Clayborn
Charisma style Circle of the moon, Shapeshfiting is more focused on humanoids.
>Warlock, Pack of the Bell
Buffs, Healing, and "mezzing."
>>
>>49250095
>>49250137
Not to mention you can inherit the pact from one of your (grand)parents if they didn't fulfill some kind of oath.

I kind of understand why fiends-pact would tend to be evil, fey-pacts chaotic or GOO the neutrals (as in, they don't care, you either), but most of the time I agree that the circumstances of the pact are far more important than who you made the pact with for a character's alignment. And the character too.
>>
>>49249870

I once suggested a party member that his tiefling warlock could gain power by devouring lesser demons
>>
>>49250252
>I once suggested a party member that his tiefling warlock could gain power by devouring lesser demons

>Lesser demons
>Not dragon hearts

Dude, you gotta Sigurd it up.
>>
>>49250147
I fluff it thusly; basically a Cleric's power comes from energy from his deity, who in many settings gets that energy from belief, right?
Paladins do something similar, except it's more like they get their power from their belief in THEMSELVES, and rather then tap a deity for power their own absolute conviction in their Oath gives them strength and magical power. Basically, rather then filtered and re-distributed divine energy they tap their own inherit ability to generate faith power and channel it themselves. It's less versatile then a deity (hence the limited nature of a Paladin's spell casting), but conversely it improves THEMSELVES a lot instead. Paladin's still tend to worship deities because absolute unswerving faith in oneself is hard as hell and belief in a god helps them stick on the path needed to gain their powers. So rather then "Paladin prays to God and gets powers" it's "Paladin feels strongly about something far in excess of other morals and then gets powers but naturally gravitated towards deity that matches his beliefs".

Warlocks don't even work that way; rather, they're like the equivalent of a human magic item that never needs recharging. Their Patron Judy slaps the ability to manipulate raw magical power the way many magical beasts and dragons and shit do onto them, but at the cost of some part of themselves that either now or later binds the mortal to the Pact-being.
>>
any niggers have that middle earth roleplaying guide
>>
I'm trying to get a friend into D&D, he's an electrical engineer so I'm thinking, should I make him a storm cleric or sorceror?

I find that with my workaholic friends, giving them escapism that slightly echoes their job works kinda well on the short term (did that once with a marine biologist / coast circle druid and a lawyer/ Archfey Warlock)
>>
>>49250265

Well, he's already a type of fiend, so I thought it made sense
>>
>>49249845

Spelljammer, but reworked to be totally straight-faced. High-maintenance crewed ships that make private, discrete travel and trade between planes and the people that run them.

I like Eberron, but I'm not sure how well it goes with the 5e rule set. I've been trying to do a 5e version myself and it's...uncomfortable, to say the least.
>>
>>49250344
I'll be running Eberron in 5e soon, and the conversion has been fine. Nothing uncomfortable about it, since the whole party is on board for it being our next campaign.
>>
>>49250279
So if your Paladin gets most of their powers from their conviction m in themselves, why would gods even care about patroning them at all?
>>
>>49250344
>I like Eberron, but I'm not sure how well it goes with the 5e rule set. I've been trying to do a 5e version myself and it's...uncomfortable, to say the least.
The only thing that's too much trouble to deal with right now is the artificer. Forget that and it all works just fine. The Eberron races only need slight tweaking from the UA to be decent enough to play.

A lot of NPCs should have magic initiate, since commoners with cantrips fit the setting really well in a way that 3.5 couldn't do.
>>
>>49250412
We're talking about a mortal who's belief is so pure without needing to be filtered through a god that they give THEMSELVES power; if they pray to a god that's probably like tapping a vein of high-quality condensed prayer power for the god.
Plus, many gods are genuinely altruistic and know Paladins fighting in their names help people. Aside from that they make awesome publicity for the deity in question.
>>
>>49250409

How are you handling magic items, though? The best I've gotten so far is that "utility" items are common and everyday but "combat" items are rare and expensive, but that seems contrived as shit.
>>
Question: is there anywhere in 5e, first-party or otherwise, where the codify rules for being drunk? I'm considering writing up a drunken master archetype for the monk, and such information would be helpful.
>>
>>49250501
It's a constitution check of some sort. Check the chapter about using ability scores, if there's something, it's there.
>>
>>49250466
Common and uncommon magic items can be bought in large cities (and rare items only in the largest cities, from auction or by commission from the most powerful artificers), using the DMG's pricing guides. Those pricings along will keep the party from buying too many.

Uncommon items that allow flight are Rare instead. This is to stop them from immediately buying boots of flying.

And any item that gives more than +1 to AC or attack rolls requires attunement.
>>
>>49250466
That doesn't sound so contrived. The majority of people in a setting are more concerned with daily living than fighting monsters. There's more of a market for practical stuff.
>>
>>49250531
I meant more the effects of being drunk. It would be a con save to avoid the effects, potentially getting harder with each successive drink.
>>
>>49250556
I just rule it as the poisoned status.
>>
>>49250556
>>49250584
The one time I've run into it (some really strong alcohol in LMoP) it was covered by the Poisoned condition.
>>
>>49250344
Whats the issue you're running into? I'm about to start developing a game for my players and I'd like to know what troubles you've encountered.

>>49250456
How would you tweak the races?
>>
>>49250584
>>49250596
Occam's razor dictates that this is a good plan. Thanks.
>>
>>49250552

There is much wisdom here.
>>
Adventures in Middle Earth Player's Guide is now in the Mega under Third Party -> Cubicle 7.
>>
>>49250600
>Changeling
+2 to one ability score, +1 to another instead of what is listed
>Shifter
+1 Strength or Dexterity, +1 Wisdom, then whatever the shifter type gives.
>Warforged
+2 Con instead of +1 Con

I have my own homebrew that expands on the races more but it's too powerful for 5e consensus. I buff the core races through stuff like random chance to get a dragonmark, Magic Initiate, or wild psionic talents when using my homebrew Eberron races.
>>
>>49250610
If you don't want it to be simple just slap them with the effects of a level 1 madness and re-fluff it.
>>
Guys I need a name for the Knightly order my Oath of the Ancients Pally belongs to.
Plz help
>>
>>49250807
Brotherhood of the Emerald Axe
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Knight
After this guy's chosen weapon.
>>
>>49250769
I complicated it a little bit, but I think it still makes sense.

>Drinking alcohol can make your character drunk, inhibiting their effectiveness. When you drink an ammount of alcohol (a glass of wine, tankard of ale, or shot of spirits, for example), you must make a DC 10 Constitution save. The DC increases by 1 for every subsequent drink you have before your next long rest (or by 2 or even 3 for particularly strong spirits, at the DM's discretion). On a failed save, you are poisoned for 1 hour. Subsequent drinks extend this duration by 30 minutes per drink - as such, heavy drinking can cause you to be poisoned for the duration of a long rest and even into the following day.
>>
>>49250835
First post best post, thanks Buddy
>>
>>49250864
No prob.
Give all the knights big impressive stag antler helmets.
>>
>>49250874
I think stag on the hereditary is the best I'm allowed to do.
>>
>>49250840
DC 10 is pretty high for a single drink. I'd lower it to 5, so most characters can handle a single drink pretty easy, that raises by 2 each drink.
>>
>>49249087

Player claims his character is always using the ready action so he can't be surprised. I'm saying ready is only a combat action that can be used after characters have rolled initiative
>>
>>49251007
>he can't be surprised
I'd say if something bests his passive Perception, it doesn't matter if he's trying to be alert or not.
>>
>>49251026
/this, the Alert/observant feats exist for a reason.
>>
>>49250840
Poison affect seems pretty dumb. When you drink too much alcohol and poison yourself, your body makes you vomit to get rid of the poison. It only happens in a response to your liver screaming for help because it can process the amount of poison (alcohol).
>>
>>49251026, >>49251066
Not him, but some players have a hard time understanding how fucking boring it is reading about their invincible powermonger character even in situations and systems where they are ridiculously less invincible then before.

These are the kinds of players I have a limited tolerance for and don't keep around for long unless they change their habits, because those are by definition bad ones.
>>
>>49247766
Hill Dwarf druid for a character good idea or bad?
>>
>>49251110
The effects of the poison conditioned seem pretty good for the after effects most people feel after vomiting.
>>
>>49251133
It's as good as any other. What game? Homebrew or published?
>>
>>49251007
It sounds like he's describing his character as severely paranoid to be concentrating that hard on sounds and everything outside of combat. You could give him some sort of penalty, like he can't participate in some activities while focusing very hard to catch things sneaking up on them. If he talks, or other people talk, he might not notice something due to the distraction. If he wants to multitask and check for traps do it as a disadvantage or something. It would let him participate less and be boring, but he could just stand around and listen all the time for foot steps.
>>
>>49251110
Disadvantage on checks and attack rolls is an apt and simple condition for drunkenness. It can also be complicated should the DM desire.
>>
>>49251159
Not really. The entire bodily purpose of vomiting is to flush the alcohol from the stomach. You're still drunk after vomiting, but once your body doesn't force you to vomit anymore you're "okay". Alcohol isn't like spider venom in terms of poison.
>>
>>49251133
You're late to this party; that guy who wrote Drizzt already thought it up before you did.
I'd say it works just fine mechanically; the Wisdom bonus is handy for the Druid casting and extra Con and HP is ALWAYS helpful.
>>
File: Mearls favored enemy.png (146KB, 564x597px) Image search: [Google]
Mearls favored enemy.png
146KB, 564x597px
Mearls just posted this
>>
>>49251007
what >>49251208 says force him to drop his ready action in order to other stuff, for instance interact with a door or check for traps.
>>49251234
the generic "poisoned" condition is just disadvantage on checks. The DMG has a list of several different types of poisons.
>>
>>49251288
Are they remaking the Ranger? Fucking finally!
>>
>>49251288
Oh so it's another Ranger rework. Think they'll give rangers archetype spells this time?
>>
>>49251288
This seems like a fair enough buff, but I suppose they shouldn't limit it to just things 'in the wild'.
>>
>>49251288
>>49251306
Wait a minute... We're missing things from that list like dragons and giants so maybe it's a new class?
>>
File: UA Ranger.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
UA Ranger.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49251306
>>49251288
Original ranger rework
>>
>>49250840
Make it so they can drink with no issues up to their Constitution modifier, and only then have to start making saves. So hardier people have an easier time drinking. And obviously, dwarves have advantage on those saves.
>>
>>49251292
>just disadvantage on checks
fair enough

the status name for that situation still bothers me because I'm autistic
>>
I have a monk that's been wanting magic items for a long time.

He got the first magic item out of the party, but it came with the caveat that it started out doing nothing, and would gain power as he saved children (related to his backstory). He's finally saved enough kids that I want to give it a few neat affects, but can't quite decide on exactly what it should be.

In my mind:

>Gives a 10-foot instantaneous blink on a 6-round cooldown
>Ability to speak to juvenile intelligent creatures that could reasonably considered "children"

Do you think those are enough? He's been waiting for this for almost three months, so I think it feels weak.
>>
>>49251327
It seems to be focused on things that you would be running into in early game.
>>
>>49251327

Why would a level 1 ranger be good at hunting dragons and Giants.
>>
>>49251397
What is the item exactly? Does it have any lore surrounding it?

About the blink, what I'd do is make the wielder able to cast Misty Step, either once per short rest or with a number of maximum charges, like 3, regains 1d3 charges daily at dawn.
>>
Is it just me or have the last couple of adventure books been almost like stealth-setting books?
Out of the Abyss describes a lot of the Underdark in the North, Princes of the Apocalypse focuses heavily on the Dessarin Valley, and Storm King's Thunder has a ton of information on the North in it's entirety, a lot of it not necessarily necessary for the adventure itself.
>>
>>49251549
Now that I think about it, that might be a thing. Then again they have been shoving FR on everything for several years now. Even CoS has a starting point in FR for crying out loud.

I cannot wait for another setting...
>>
>>49251549
It's not you, most of them have been. Even HotDQ and RoT are basically adventure-tours of the Sword Coast, though the lack of detail definitely hurts them. Even Curse of Strahd was, showcasing an expanded version of the mini-setting that Barovia always has been.
>>
>>49251579
I don't mind FR like some folks do, but I do understand the desire for more material.
>>49251582
They also had to change some small stuff.
Though honestly, they probably shrank Goldenfields considerably simply because a small group of adventurers would have no way to defend it at ALL based on it's original description, at least not the way it was originally described and the way that part of the SKO adventure is supposed to work.
>>
>>49251633
>but I do understand the desire for more material.
Fuck man, I just wish that they would expand their horizons. I'd take a setting neutral campaign over anything else now.
>>
>>49251288
I'm a bit disappointed they still are tying any of the ranger's combat potential to favored enemy types. That shit needs to go away and stop constraining ranger design.
>>
File: I never asked for this.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I never asked for this.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
Update on the drow adventure from the last thread now that the session is complete for the day.

I ended up arguing with the DM about how my character wouldn't fuck a child normally, and would protest. He said I could roll a saving throw, which I botched hard, so in the end I was still seduced.

He also would not renege on being unable to detect the potion (because I failed a perception check really hard too). So in the end my character was basically seduced and raped by the drow.

Now the next morning he has me roll an insight check, which I botch hard (think a 2), so now my character has no idea he was even charmed for the seduction, and now actually has romantic feelings for the girl.

So it seems that 3 botched rolls have turned what was originally a temporary albeit slightly perverted plothook into a massive disaster, and I am now in control of a pedophile sorcerer in a campaign which was originally intended to be only tangentially magical realmy (for comedic effect).

Can any spells or items remove bonds, or am I completely fucked?
>>
>>49251735
The only thing that could possibly remove that is talking to your DM.
But good luck with that, he's already ruled against a number of things that would make this not a trainwreck.
>>
>>49251735
You've gone away from "what i would do in character" to "I have no free will when the DM wants me to do something."
>>
>>49251735
go away
>>
>>49251735
If you think it's a game issue, talk to the DM and find a way out of it.
If you think that character is forever soiled, retire them.
>>
>>49251735

DM is a faggot, tell him to stop this shit or walk.
>>
>>49251735
Wizard's Modify Memory Spell.
>>
>>49251288

>Humanoid Favored Enemy
>Take Duelist fighting style
>16 Dex or 16 Str with a one-handed weapon

Rollin' 1d8+7 against bandits, aw yeah.
>>
>>49250938
It's not like the poisoned condition is terrible, and its effects make sense for someone who is drunk. Though I'll take the 'start at 5, increase by 2' idea into consideration.

>>49251391
Also under consideration.

Anyways here's a first draft. Probably horribly balanced, but that's why its the first draft. http://pastebin.com/pfF1NNma
>>
>>49251735
You were already fucked. Or, well, your sorcerer was...

The only thing I can see you arguing about now is that the failed insight check doesn't mean he actually develops romantic feelings, that's denying player agency. He doesn't know he was charmed, he knows that for an hour he was madly in love with this girl and now probably feels guilty about it. People rationalize this kind of stuff and find out excuses for reckless acts all the time.
>I don't know what overcame me
>I succumbed to lust
>Some dark part of my unconscious mind is actually pedophile and this drow managed to bring it out into the light (which is false, your character was under the effects of an enchantment, but he doesn't know that)

Make something up!
>>
>>49251735
Time to make some Crinti!
>>
>>49251288
I'll...give them the benefit of the doubt...

But I think we all know Ancients Paladin is already best Ranger.
>>
>>49251735

Shit somewhere hidden in his room.
>>
>>49251760
>>49251764
>>49251765
>>49251794
I still have fun with the DM, so I probably won't drop, just trying to think of a way out of this.

I mean that's the fun of the game.

>>49251789
I'm not really sure of a graceful way to retire the character.

I'll probably go with >>49251802 or >>49251860

Although it might be fun (being chaotic neutral) to go with >>49251897 and see how things turn out.

Can 11 year old drow even have kids?
>>
>>49251968
Dude it's creepy as shit that you go along with this stuff and you want us to help you out with it. Take your pedo storytime somewhere else.
>>
>>49251968
>>49251735

This entire ordeal is creepy.

You and your DM and your group are all creepy.
>>
>>49251968
>graceful way to retire the character
Have them leave the group to "raise" their new "kid" because adventuring is too dangerous. Really just running off to do...gods know what.
Then play a character that hasn't been mind and body fucked by an 11 year old.
>>
>>49251968
An 11 year old is like a day old human.
>>
>>49251985
>>49252001

I just don't think dropping a campaign over one minor thing is appropriate.

It feels mean to the DM and I don't want to hurt his feelings.

Maybe I'm just too afraid of offending him.
>>
>>49251968
>11 year old drow
I still don't get it. Is she 11 years old or 20 years old (which in drow years is technically about 11 human years)?
>>
>>49252011
>one minor
Roleplaying sex and romance with a minor is not a minor thing. That's a very major thing.
>>
File: 1473181308414 (1).jpg (32KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
1473181308414 (1).jpg
32KB, 552x414px
>>49252011

>dropping a campaign over one minor thing
>minor
>underage fuckin's

I get it.

Hilarious but still creepy and you're spineless as fuck, dude.
>>
>>49251968
First I don't mind your little story time. Second 11 year old drow may not be able to have kids. Clear it with your DM. That said, you could play along with it and then memory warp both you and the drow girl once you get access to those spells.
>>
File: jojo fucking retarded.png (538KB, 835x473px) Image search: [Google]
jojo fucking retarded.png
538KB, 835x473px
The only way I can see this entire pedo story arc finishing with grace is if it turns out your sorcerer was heavily drugged or the victim of a twisted-but-powerful illusionist or a Fey with a strange sense of humor.

Though I suspect you are just trolling us to get a rise.
>>
>>49252052
It seems like most of the thread disagrees with you, so I shall stop providing story details and just ask generic questions from now on.

I think I'll probably try to find a wizard to wipe the memories, or go off on a fun arc with him battling his inner demons.

>>49252030
Wait, drow years are different? He was vague, she's just a kid I saved and was trying to raise.

>>49252120
I am not actually trolling. I actually want advice, or at least advice that isn't just "leave the campaign," because it's been pretty fun so far.

But I will refrain from telling more details from now on, it is clear it is unwanted.
>>
>>49252142
Godspeed Pedomancer.
>>
>>49252142
Yes, drow years are different.
Elves nature at the same rate as humans, they just culturally don't consider them adults until much, much later.
>>
>>49249845
Ghostwalk.

I'd really rather do an adventure in Gloomwrought.
>>
>>49252190
So then no, drow years aren't actually different. An 11 year old child of either species will have reached the same state of physical maturity. The difference is in the maximum lifespan, and as a result, societal views towards either child.
>>
>>49252244
Except Dragonborn who mature super fast physically but mature mentally at the same rate as men (I think)
>>
File: pedofinder.png (20KB, 260x435px) Image search: [Google]
pedofinder.png
20KB, 260x435px
>>49252142
>I am not actually trolling. I actually want advice
Have you considered playing Pathfinder instead?
>>
Hey /5eg/, I was looking for advice from someone who knows Forgotten Realms, like actually knows the old version that has all that cool stuff that everything since 3e seems to have left out.

I need a good countryside-like place for my hick of a Folk Hero Backround PC to have originally come from, someplace that can be decent sized but definitely not a true city since he's sort of got this whole "hayseed farmboy" thing going on.
Brief descriptions would be helpful, if possible.
>>
>>49252290
Hold on, shitfinder has a literal god of Pedophilia?

With True Neutral Clerics?
>>
What are some fun names for a street doctor? I got a thief rogue with the healer feat in the works, and all I got is Rick the Cleric (and he is ironically not going to multiclass into a cleric).
>>
>>49252302
The Dales. They are basically a series of woods, hilly valleys and rivers bounded in by mountains and the inland sea of the setting. Lots of big players around the Dales and lots of regular monster and evil-doer invasions/raids. The cities tend not to be too big and most folks live in small villages and stuff.

Barring that, the Dessarin Valley (which is detailed in great detail in Princes of the Apocalypse) but is located a ways north of Waterdeep but is a large area with a few small towns and such with, again, lots of monster and evil-doer invasions and raids (and now cultists).
>>
Who did the Spell Viewer? This guy have any plans to add the Book of Lost Spells in it?
>>
Any good music ideas for Storm King's Thunder? Especially tracks for combat and traveling in the north would be nice, but everything is fine.

We're playing mostly on roll20 and I pick individual tracks for certain situations instead of letting a playlist play.
>>
>>49252362
>Barring that, the Dessarin Valley (which is detailed in great detail in Princes of the Apocalypse)
Oh, that sounds good!
>but is located a ways north of Waterdeep but is a large area with a few small towns and such with
Okay that's great, we're kind of in that area in general and spending a lot of time in that region.
>>
>>49252427
>traveling north
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuiuMRzrYP0
>>
>>49252435
Well there you go! You're welcome. Then again, a Folk Hero can be from anywhere but you specified countryside and those are about the best spots in FR that are somewhat civilized but also not, prime breeding ground for the odd Folk Hero.
>>
>>49252469
>Then again, a Folk Hero can be from anywhere but you specified countryside
I've almost literally portrayed him as a "cowboy", complete with the accent. Might confuse people if he comes from a heavy urbanized area.
>>
>>49252508
Eh, your character. Just was making a statement.
>>
>>49252556
No worries, I gotcha.
I was just kind of explaining my reasoning.
Does the Dessarin Valley have a mayor or lord or something, or are they kinda under Waterdeep's protection or whatnot?
>>
Question 5eg: can martials gain a familiar through finding or paying someone to craft a scroll of find familiar and then simply passing an arcana check? I know for sure that anyone can attempt a spell scroll (DMG 139) if they know the language, and the scroll doesn't say otherwise.

How would you guys rule this? Would it make a difference if your player was more interested in RP/fluff and not rogue cheese
>>
>>49252582
yes tecnically, but they couldnt recast it to get it back if it died, and possibly not be able to gain the same one, nor choose its form (since the scribe would be "casting" it in the first place)

i would note though, a martial can gain a familiar with the variant MM rules anyway, if the dm allowed it. it would also make more sense, and have more defined rules in the first place
>>
File: Dessarin Valley player map.jpg (1MB, 1041x1327px) Image search: [Google]
Dessarin Valley player map.jpg
1MB, 1041x1327px
>>49252581
Region has a number of semi-competing towns, each with their own lord or mayor or whatever. Here is a players map for the region. You could be from Yartar which has gambling and a "waterlord", Triboar which is a rancher's dream and have a lord (or something, can't remember) or Red Larch which is known for pies and stuff. Seriously, I'd download the Princes of the Apocalypse module and read it's section on the region just so you get an idea about it.
>>
>>49252582
RAW: no. Find Familiar summons a familiar that is loyal to the caster only, and spell scrolls can't be used by someone who doesn't have that spell on their spell list (read the specific rules for spell scrolls later on in the DMG).

Your best bet is to dip wizard, take Ritual Caster or Magic Initiate, or hope your DM is really generous.
>>
File: DMG Pg 200.jpg (33KB, 286x253px) Image search: [Google]
DMG Pg 200.jpg
33KB, 286x253px
>>49252582
You have to be a spell caster of an appropriate class for the spell to use spell scrolls. Anyone can use a scroll of protection.
>>
>>49252659
>left out the fact that i was only answering "how would you rule this"
>im in charge of making myself not look like a retard, and im failing

these 2 are right>>49252706
>>49252712
>>
>>49252689
Triboar sounds great, and the wiki (which seems pretty sparse on anything useful or even up to date BTW) says it's been used as a rallying point for armies when fighting orcs and stuff, so that ties nicely into his backstory too!

Thanks for the help anon.
>>
>>49252659

Which variant rule is this? I am unfamiliar.
>>
>>49252738
>>49252706
>>49252659

Aww, didn't see that passage. Well, there goes that idea, and the MM intelligent familiars are too alignment specific.

Thanks for the info dude!!
>>
>>49252838

Intelligent familiars can willingly bind themselves to service forming a master/servant relationship. Unlike find familiar, if the thing dies, it's gone and can end it's service any time
>>
>>49251327
I think dragon would fall under monstrosity, perhaps giant too, or giant could be humanoid.
>>
>>49252998
Dragons are dragons and giants are giants. They are both specific monster types.
>>
>>49252908
the mm ones have their own specific disadvantages like alignment, doubly so that you dont get to really pick what you want, since it kinda chooses you. that being said, theres a few that allow it, some that cant be obtained with the find familiar itself
i think all of the corner alignments are covered with the warlock only options though, so its not like there are no choices, just a very limited amount

i still would allow it though, especially if no one has one in the party, and/or he's one of the few martials, since it gives him extra things to do
>>
>>49251161
>Brotherhood of the Emerald Axe
Curse of Stradh this is one character idea the other is a Cleric it depends one what other play us as. A Cleric/Haunted One might be good for blasting and undead goodness
>>
>>49253012
That seems odd then to not include those monsters.

Unrelated, any tips for running Out of the Abyss. The players are fairly new, but I'm familiar with 5e.
>>
>>49252582
I houserule that anyone can try to cast any spell scroll. Essentially like this:

>If your class has access to the spell and it is of a level you can cast, you just do it.
>If it is of a higher level than you can cast, you must make a check using your spellcasting ability, DC 10 + the spell's level.
>If your class doesn't have access to it, you must make a check using a relevant ability (wizard spell, Int; sorcerer and druid spell, Cha or Wis, player's choice; etc), DC 11 + the spell's level.
>Proficiency in Arcana applies to the check.
>On a failed check, the scroll becomes useless and you must make an Intelligence saving throw. On a failed save, roll on the Scroll Mishaps table.
>>
>>49251288
>we totes fixed favored enemy brah
>its the same thing but with +2 damage
fuk off mikey
>>
>>49253034
Here you go bro
>>
>>49249548
Wait until Dragonlance comes out (hell they have been teasing it by putting DL specific things in almost every 5e book) and they use the UA Warlock rules as the basis for the primary 'moon' magic rules.

And you have Raistlin who will undoubtedly be an 18th lvl Warlock template, who could lay waste to a majority of players.
>>
How do I go about making a Goblin Gangster who does drive-bys and just wants to make the coolest ride
>>
>>49253227
You ask your DM if any of that is even okay at all first.
>>
>>49253227
Playing a different system.
>>
>>49253227
You play Dungeons: the Dragoning and play the race I made and got put in Book III, the Goblin.
>>
>>49249310

Yes please on like all of them.

>Barbarian sea raider
The berserker barbarian needs a whole lot of love, it just feels like a slightly mad dude right now.

>Ironclad fighter
Pls. I need a walking wall of metal to eat all the hits for my party.

>Paladin of swagger
Oh god just fuck me up.

>Conlock
I forgot it was a thing, and now I want it even more.

>everything else
Solid shit there. I also like the druid circle in terms of concept.
>>
>create an elaborate city
>lots of little areas and plot hooks, work for like 2 weeks on it
>first session
>the players agree to hire a boat with their initial money and sail off to a set of tropical islands
I hate it when this happens.
>>
>>49253469
>the hub island of the bunch has an extravagant city on it with lots of little areas and plot hooks in it
Problem solved.
>>
>>49253504
>a tropical island has a european city with thousands of years of history
Pretty much the only things I could salvage were the segregated slum areas and the encounters in there, a couple of temples I converted, and a joke business which was a brothel called "the magical realm"
>>
>>49253504
This. Reflavor slightly, go from there.
>>
>>49253527
>a joke business which was a brothel called "the magical realm"
How to tell when you've spent too much time on /tg/
>>
>>49253527
Sure it could have a European-style city.
Not like Europe is an actual place in your game or anything.
>>
>>49253527
>Islands can't have cities or long history

Have you ever heard of reality? Or even creativity?
>>
>>49250304
I mean tempest cleric has more fluffed thunder things, but that's hardly electrical in nature so I don't know.

I'd still say go with either sorc or evoc wizard.
>>
Brought a 5e pickup game to a game store i frequent on friday and got a group together and have no plot or adventures in mind, pls help. its still first level and my group of four started a adventuring business for gold and fame.
>half orc monk whose exiled from his dojo
>tiefling sorcerer maid who loves his master
>human paladin former executioner
>human rogue with lose ties to a secret cult
>>
hey im using Roll20 and i would LOVE to use the map partials for quick map building , BUT i dont want to fucking pay for them, is there anywhere where i can download similar resources?
>>
>>49253761
Check the Discord's #sharing channel, in the pins.
>>
>>49253736
well for inspiration, watch stuff read stuff pull from shit you love and re-purpose for D&D. Mad Max, Kamen Rider, Gundam, Megaman, straight up steal shit and mix it together and paint it with a coat of D&D
and hell the title of this game provides a base standard for an adventure, Dungeon, Dragon, classic!
>>
>>49253774
thank you
>>
File: 1469466304857.png (69KB, 193x315px) Image search: [Google]
1469466304857.png
69KB, 193x315px
>>49253736
Send them goblin slaying to start out. It's nice and simple.
>>
So I had an idea, how terrible is it?

Druid Circle: Circle of Rot
Necrotic Touch: When you choose this circle at 2nd level, you gain the ability to rot flesh with a touch. As an action, you may make a melee spell attack which deals 1d8 necrotic damage; if the the target takes at least 1 point of this damage, they deal half damage with its next non-spell attack. This ability's damage increases by 1d8 when you reach 5th level (2d8), 11th level (3d8), and 17th level (4d8).

Cycle of Life: Starting at 2nd level, you learn how to draw life from death. During a short rest, you can use your necrotic touch to decompose a corpse belonging to a creature of at least CR 1/4. If you do so, one ally of your choice may heal as if they had expended a hit die. You may decompose any number of corpses this way, provided you can touch them. You can grant only one 'free' hit die per corpse, but your allies may choose to expend more normally.

Fungal Form: Starting at level 6, when you use your Wild Shape, you may apply the Spore Servant template to whichever form you choose (the template is used for simplicity's sake; you have no relation to Myconids and are immune to the effects of their rapport spores. Myconids recognize that you are not one of their own.)

Animate Fungal Servant: At 10th level, you add Animate Dead to your list of spells known. You may only target corpses with this spell, and the corpses gain the Spore Servant template rather than the Zombie template. (Your spore servants are immune to Myconid rapport spores.)

Devouring Form: At 14th level, you can use your Wild Shape ability to transform into a Shambling Mound. When you do so, the duration is reduced to one round per 2 druid levels (rounded down), and when you leave your transformation by any means, you cannot use your Wild Shape again until you complete a long rest. When you gain the Archdruid feature at level 20, this ability is instead usable once per short rest.
>>
Do you guys ever actually use supplements and premade campaigns?

Isn't making that stuff the best part?
>>
>>49253923
Sometimes you just want to be a lazy asshole and use a premade campaign. Also they often have good ideas and maps that can be ripped out and used elsewhere.
>>
>>49253736
Literally run Lost Mines of Phandelver
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 320x240px
>>49247932
I got my dear Hitlelf (ranger). He never tries to kill anyone. Instead tricking his enemies or does unlethal things that gets them out of his way. Havent played for a while. The campaign is quite dead.
>>
>>49248202
How wierd. I did just the oppisite. I turned a npc into Pc. Jiang chong not-asian monk!
>>
>>49247932
i once played a campaign where the dm premade characters, and made them different to what the players would normally play (other than literally giving one of them exactly what he would want, preffered treatment on magic items, and probably like 5 blowjobs)

and i played that fucker perfectly, he started as crunch i had no control over, and i still remember shit he did

the group was shit though, but one day il bring my character back
>>
>>49247932
>Overly attached to
Caldax Godelyl, NE Drow Rogue
Rolen, NG High Elf Champion Fighter
Setotep, NG Mulhurandi Human Champion Fighter
Gurlok Truehammer, LG Dwarf Devotion Paladin

Thankfully going to bring Setotep back for the new Storm King's Thunder game!
>>
>>49253339
Thanks for the feedback dude
If I get around to actually statting any of this stuff I'll post it up here for the hivemind to improve
I'm happy with all the ones you specified, and I really like the conlock beast mode idea
>>
Have you guys ever run into this?

Having to cater to different kinds of players?
https://youtu.be/EHUCi6ZbVxU?
>>
>>49254074
Most of the time players are so fucking happy to have a DM running a game for them they do what their told.
>>
>>49254238
And here I am hoping for players.
>>
>>49252356

>ironically not going to multiclass into a cleric

that's not irony. calling yourself a cleric with a common simple name like "rick" and not actually being a cleric sounds like a rogue act to me honestly.
>>
Playing a Vengence Pally
>use poison, caltrops, alchemist fire and holy water strapped to him in jars and containers.
>will use dirty tactics to win
> Will do horrible stuff to get the job done.
> still looks out/defends the common man still stops the rest of my party being murder hobos.

I am doing it right?
>>
>>49254963
Yes.
>>
File: humie 1465893500795.jpg (110KB, 908x879px) Image search: [Google]
humie 1465893500795.jpg
110KB, 908x879px
>>49250219
>Monk, Way of Fortune
This sounds neat! Like a support class that's actually useful besides being a heal tap. And ki being a good "uses" mechanic.
>>
File: elf e61f6a6e6272d8.jpg (57KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
elf e61f6a6e6272d8.jpg
57KB, 560x700px
>>49251726
At least let favored enemy "switch target" at a long rest or something... :/
>>
>>49249860
I could see Birthright becoming popular due to Game of Thrones
>>
>>49255108
We're more likely to see a 5e OGL book for ASoIaF than to see Birthright brought back, especially if that new Middle Earth book is at all successful.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-09-11-36-26.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-09-11-36-26.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Are there any interesting random encounter tables for 5E for various terrain types? I know there's generators online but they always pump out CR appropriate combats which is bland.

Even more ones like the picture from the DMG would be awesome.
>>
>>49255415
>>
>>49255444
>>
>>49253832
Concept is interesting but name is bad.
No idea if it's balanced.
>>
>>49255444
>3d4+2 cats to swarm a 1 to 3 level party
I don't even know how to feel about that
>>
>>49255444
>>49255451

Thanks guys exactly the grognard good stuff I was looking for. Even has random hex generation! Think I leaked a little...
>>
>>49255487
I don't think it would pose much of a challenge. Although using the mob attack rules 8 cats will down a level 1 Wizard with AC12 and 8 HP in 2 rounds. Assuming he and his party fluff every attack or stand around gormlessly scared to attack cats . So I'm glad that meme sort of still exists in 5E.
>>
>>49255551
>gormlessly
Thanks, you just expanded my vocabulary.
>>
>>49255551
>I think if I threw 8 cats at my party, it'd probably end in 8 new party mascots
>>
>>49251288
(((Mike Mearls)))

Are you from /pol/, or have the Jews literally been tricked into revealing themselves?
>>
>>49255936
They're doing it on purpose.
>>
>>49255936
I'm confused (probably because I do not frequent /pol/) but what do the triple parentheses mean?
>>
>>49255963
Never mind, found out.
>>
what do you think about this?
>>
>>49256110
I think I would like to read it
>>
>>49256124
it's in the megalinkdownload
>>
Why are champion fighters useless compared to battle masters/eldritch knights?
>>
>>49256137
WOFTC
>>
>>49256141
WOFTC?
>>
>>49256160
WIZARD OF THE COAST
>>
>>49256168
>WOFTC
>not wotc
>>
>>49256168
OH YOU MEAN WOTC
>>
whenever the warlock is brought up, people seem to always claim that they deal good damage.

idk if you guys are autistic and cant into math or what
>>
>>49256227
warlock deals good damage

idk if you are autistic and cant into math or what
>>
>>49256132
cheers
>>
File: character picture choice 2.jpg (161KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
character picture choice 2.jpg
161KB, 1440x900px
>>49249323
I know I'm a bit late to this, but Warlocks are the single jankiest class in 5e. They tried to make something unique but they spent barely any effort in trying to do so. They are overall the worst designed class in my opinion.

Now, I'm not saying that Warlocks are a weak class. In fact, I think they are second to Fighters only in consistent dps with Eldritch Blast + Agonizing Blast.

What I have a problem with is how poorly balanced the class is. They offer a wide variety of things to augment your warlock, with two sub-archetypes instead of one archetype.

When it comes to pacts, only one has any real appeal: Pact of the Tome. Pact of the Blade seems interesting at first, with the summoning of whatever weapon you want. In fact, this is my personal favorite. However, the things this pact offers completely contradict the strongest part of warlocks; Eldritch Blast. Even with the two blade-specific invocations, it doesn't beat Eldritch Blast + Agonizing Blast. On top of that, Warlock simply is not a melee class.

That leaves Tome and Chain. So, why is Tome better than Chain? Because you can get the starter perk of Chainlock by going Tomelock. One of the spells you can put in your tome immediately is Find Familiar, so bam, Tomelock gets a familiar just like Chainlock does. From there, you can tell the invocations from Tome just beat Chain in usefulness, barring rare circumstances.

I could get into more, but TL;DR is that the versatility of Warlock playstyle is ruined by poor balancing. You spam eldritch blast over and over, and most of your slots go into Hex. That is, if you even want to use your tiny spell pool and be reliant on short rests.
>>
>>49256244
EB doesnt match up to a champion fighter, it doesnt match up to a barb. but then you say "oh but they arent a full damage class it isnt fair to compare them, plus they ahve all these WHACKY AND ZANY POWERS XDD!!!"

yeah seeing in the dark and talking to animals is really useful haha! good thing i only have 2 spell slots for levels a majority of the levels typical games take place

"BUT YOU REGAIN ALL ON SHORT RESTS"

and? your spell list sucks dick and you will NEVER match the utility of a wizard or the damage of a sorcerer. so what are you playing a lock for? oh yes your pact, i guess you have something cool to roleplay with
>>
>>49251288
Not mine, but here's a decent WIP ranger redesign from GitP that slightly tweaks everything toward not sucking.
Has a temporary favored enemy system which I like quite a lot.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxHRu80oFd2iNXNzX1Nwd2lsSlk/view
>>
File: 5960707.jpg (45KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
5960707.jpg
45KB, 800x574px
>>49256284
Well that answers the question as to whether you're autistic or not
>>
>>49256412
t. retard incapable of simple math
>>
>>49256110
how multiclassing work?
>>
>>49253774
Why not just put it in the mega you giant faggot.
>>
>>49256284
>levels typical games take place

Spotted your problems right here. Play a real game that lasts into the late levels.
>>
>>49256541
>plays it for the endgame
spotted your problem right there. pathfinder munchkinfag that plays for level 20
>>
So, I have some players that are outside the Eastern Gate of Luskan, and the Ranger (with a cloak of the Manta Ray), and the Bard (with Polymorph) plan on going into the water, and taking one of the unattended ships.

> How big is the bay? It's hard to plan for this just looking at the map
> How do I deal with that in the terms of how hard is it, and what challenges does that present for them
> What checks would they need? Athletics just for swimming that long? Won't need Con saves because both can breathe underwater.

Also are they fucked or am I fucked that the party has literally split into 3 groups now (6 players). Bard Ranger going via the ocean, the rogue misty stepped his ass beyond a grate and into the sewers alone, and the other 3 are starting a ruckus at the gates (For reason X, the gates are locked down).

Halp?
>>
>>49256607
The rogue gets eaten by an Otyugh, the bard and ranger are captured and sold as slaves and the ones at the gates survive to pick up the pieces.

Oh and they are also the ones that learn to not split the party.
>>
>>49256363
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxHRu80oFd2iNXNzX1Nwd2lsSlk/view

Saw a version of this on reddit. The OP was defending why beastmaster should have the highest damage of all class/archtypes types.

I would grain of salt it and wait to see what WotC does next.
>>
>>49256642
Hmm, I was thinking Water Elementals + druids as underwater defense force for the city. For the rogue I was definitely thinking Gel cubes and maybe troglodytes / kuo-toa or bullywugs? Sewer people in general?

I like the Otyugh idea though. We ended the session with him rolling really low on an Int check to navigate, and has found himself lost. Stumbled upon a group of humanoids who at least heard him in the tunnels and he invis'd himself. He might dive into a mound of trash to hide.....
>>
>>49256587
I'm a DM that runs games to 20. Try again.
>>
>>49256776
>not all DMs.
>>
>>49256607
>How big is the bay? It's hard to plan for this just looking at the map
Big. Luskan is a port city. Port cities require space.
Anything that is a "bay" is by geographic terms miles across, so swimming there would take a few hours at the very least.

Also, how the hell are they going to sail a ship with only three guys? What, are they planning on stealing a dinghy?
>>
>>49256801
Yeah all these people who don't play past level 10 sure can tell me what it's like to play past level 10.

:^)
>>
>>49256815
The group technically owns a ship that's being parked there and there's a crew that's more or less stuck on the ship (a large family of Ratfolk the group rescued and are not welcome in the city, so they stay on the ship).
>>
>>49256284
Got math to say a warlock using Eldritch Blast deals less damage than a barbarian? At what levels?
>>
>>49256834
Ah, okay.
Well, the task could be done, but swimming across the entire port would take a great deal of time. Also, the water would quite literally be freezing; Luskan is practically about as far north as you can get without hitting Icewind Dale.
I don't know if water-breathing gives you immunity to temperature issues.
>>
>>49256284
Their ranged damage is solid, they get a few spells to throw around and they can pick up a few advanced at-will gimmicks. They're fine.
>>
Also, on the subject of warlock invocations, the ones that let you cast a different spell, using up a slot, once per day are pretty shit. Is there a good simple fix for them?
>>
>>49256943
My fix: they no longer take a slot, and you cast them at the level of your pact slots.
>>
What if: Warlock Pact of Fortune? Basically his patron is Lady Luck, and his "spells" either make reality go his way (like a super-jinx) or cause random mayhem (also like a super-jinx).
>>
>>49256973
I suppose that the theme can work, IL but I'm a bit unsure what you'd do mechanically beyond throwing around rerolls.
>>
>>49257007
Taking a cue from DtD's Fool alt. exalt, maybe messing up enemy rolls?
>>
If I want to make a dex paladin, should I just ask the DM if I can have studded leather instead of chain mail as my starting gear?
>>
>>49257061
If any question starts with "Should I ask my DM..." then probably yeah. You should.
>>
>>49257061
That's pretty reasonable. Studded leather is less expensive.
>>
New thread: >>49257126

>>
>>49257022
Haven't looked at that, myself. I'm a bit unsure how appropriate basically cursing bad luck on someone else is for someone supposedly blessed by lady luck. Seems backwards. Maybe only if the attacks are against you. For example a reroll on an successful attack against you or a failed check X numbers of times per day.
>>
>>49247839
Do it. The book provides a lot of good information and, as long as you're a sharp guy, you'll eventually figure out how to handle Strahd, himself. You don't have to introduce him to the PCs immediately, outside of the letters. Actually, Death House itself provides some Strahd introduction points to let the PCs know that he's the motherfucker who runs this plane.
>>
Does anyone know where I can go to get some good prices for mundane items and for potions from?
>>
>>49254074

Seems interesting, and gives me something to think about for an upcoming game I'm running.
>>
>>49247766
would anyone be interested on giving me an opinion on my homebrew Skyrim's giant stat block?
if anyone says yes i will post it
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.