[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1067: Legendary Generals Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 597
Thread images: 91

File: JC.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive Jump Repository
>Due to Google being Google, you may need to log in to view the jumps.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Jumpchain Primer (Helpful!)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Additional Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Previous Threads
>>49175085
>>49175039
>>
File: 1473095353310.png (38KB, 376x228px) Image search: [Google]
1473095353310.png
38KB, 376x228px
>>
>>49192882
Don't like them, they make multiverse tourist into an invalid option and since there can only be one jump for a thing it locks off the setting to jumpers who don't like getting directly involved in the plot.
>>
File: caesar.png (410KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
caesar.png
410KB, 512x724px
Caesar best general.
>>
>>49192776

All kinds of fire is my forte.

What I wish I had was the fire I could burn this fucking thread to the ground with, some days.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 500x250px
>>49192952
Did someone say "Legendary Generals"?
>>
>>49192882
Shadows of the Colossus did that.

I'm okay with it provided it's not an instant loss if I don't do it in a certain amount of time. A win condition is okay. A loss condition is not.
>>
>>49193030
why is he so fat
>>
File: HOW IS THIS A LANCE.png (400KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
HOW IS THIS A LANCE.png
400KB, 512x724px
>>49193030
That's not the superior Roma
>>
>>49193008
Second.
>>
>>49192882
>>49193008
Pretty much my take on it. If you really want said win conditions in your jump, make them 0 CP pseudo-mandatory drawbacks, like Lavos Beckons in Chrono Trigger. Not taking it/them halves your CP gained from drawbacks/drawback cap, but it isn't strictly mandatory.
>>
File: 4c21a33ea69d57621a9275419fa69ea7.jpg (359KB, 744x1010px) Image search: [Google]
4c21a33ea69d57621a9275419fa69ea7.jpg
359KB, 744x1010px
>>49192882
If they suit the Jump's setting, then I'm all for them. Like Gauntlets, Win conditions should be put in place only if they make sense to be there. I would be willing to see what you have in mind before making any judgement.
>>
>>49192882
Conditions like that limit non-combat jumpers. It's not a problem for me since I'm belligerent as fuck, but some people don't want to play jumpchain as "how powerful can I get" and options like that are a trap if you're not powerful.
>>
>>49192882
Don't like them too much, but that can swing back to ambivalence if there's good reason for it existing (ie the BBEG nukes reality and his defeat was a fluke, so the only way of surviving the jump regardless of whatever else you do is to make sure the heroes win somehow) and it's open-ended enough for all playstyles to get a fair shot.
>>
>>49193082
Engaging Sarcasm!
>You can take this jump without being railroaded but you are punished for it because not doing it a certain way is badwrongfun, LoT is the best design template one can use when writing a jump.
>>
File: Bolshack_Dragon_(8TRI).png (260KB, 308x430px) Image search: [Google]
Bolshack_Dragon_(8TRI).png
260KB, 308x430px
>>49193030
I play Bolshak Dragon!
>>
>>49193070
Wait, is thing he's holding gushing out blood or something? And he uses that as a lance?

That's pretty fucking brutal.
>>
How hard do you think it would be to convince Catherine Chung in SOMA to let me take the Ark with me? Because the way I see it, if we rocket it into space it's going to break down eventually, but if a jumper has access to it the machine could be maintained and upgraded indefinitely. And since the mind-uploads in it aren't actually people until turned on (that's a plot point, I'm not just fanwanking), storing it in my Warehouse until I get a chance to decant their minds into new bodies shouldn't be a problem. The question is how I convince Chung that no, really, I'm an extradimensional super-being.
>>
File: superior Roma.jpg (2MB, 1461x1764px) Image search: [Google]
superior Roma.jpg
2MB, 1461x1764px
>>49193070
Bitch please.
>>
>>49192882
I like them if there's a good reason for them, and if there's a non-combat way to succeed in the objective.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
Umbra Witch vs Lumen Sage go.
>>
>>49193293
None, the jump makes them both shit.
>>
>>49193293
Witch if you're into exhibitionism.

Sage if you're into peacocks and being campy.
>>
>>49193274
We have a winner, folks!

Nero is best Saber.
>>
>>49193344
Is that the one that one guy gets super pissed about and calls her a cheating whore?
>>
>>49193293
Lumen Sage if only because I prefer blinding my enemies

With the holy light or with camp is up to debate
>>
>>49193293
Umbra Witch, but not Bayonetta or Jeane. Their proportions scare me. Those legs are too long man. Too long.
>>
>>49192882
The only true badwrongfun is something that makes other things badwrongfun, most jumpers want want to go to a setting without dealing with a mandatory fail condition enforced drawback scenario that gives no points.
>>
File: KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif
940KB, 627x502px
Is being a dragonblooded a good place to start making a clan?
>>
I'm reminded that out of all the things I could be doing with my free time...

It's being spent here. Reading a thread full of phoneposters and salt.
>>
>>49193359
No, that's Tamamo-no-Mae. She's not a Saber at all. Nero won't cheat on you, though technically that's just because you and her were exclusive in the first place and if you made that assumption it's your own mistake
>>
>>49193293
Devil Hunters. Wait, you mean that's not an option?
>>
>>49193293
From what I remember Lumen Sages have inferior combat skills despite being men and having power over light and fire, and that is explicitly the reason as to why they lost the war.

Does anyone know why that is? I'd rather be a woman than play a race of metaphysically- bound omnicucks.
>>
>>49193359
Nah you're thinking of Tamamo.

Of course Nero's also a slut. But she'd be totally fine with you being a slut, too. And in fact would probably encourage it. She supports sluttiness in a general way.
>>
>>49193452
Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

You're sick of feeling numb
You're not the only one
I'll take you by the hand
And I'll show you a world that you can understand
This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand

Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough

Anger and agony
Are better than misery
Trust me I've got a plan
When the lights go off you'll understand

Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing
Rather feel pain

I know (I know I know I know)
I know that you're wounded
You know (You know you know you know)
That I'm here to save you
You know (You know you know you know)
I'm always here for you
I know (I know I know I know)
That you'll thank me later

Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Rather feel pain than nothing at all
Rather feel pain
>>
>>49193421
You mean "we're never exclusive," I assume. And yeah, if you assume Nero is going to be faithful in any sense other than "knows where her home is," you deserve what you get. And you deserve all the myriad things she's getting.
>>
>>49193404
Very much so. Dragonblooded have inheritable power that, while meager on the scale of the other Exalted, can still eventually grow to pretty impressive heights. Further, they actually have a unique keyword for their charms, "Dynasty", that gives special bonuses when used on their descendants.
>>
File: lob_lvra3ivkCI1r3quow.gif (346KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
lob_lvra3ivkCI1r3quow.gif
346KB, 350x197px
>>49193404
>Is being a dragonblooded a good place to start making a clan?
Yes, but it will take you some time.
>>
>>49193439
Lost the war? Didn't both sides get wiped out by a possessed Balder?
>>
>>49193446
>Nero's also a slut
Didn't she give a whole speech about earning the MC's love even if he hated her or thought of her as the Whore of Babylon during the story? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I do remember her ending having her in a wedding dress or something like that.
>>
>>49193469
No, my statement was grammatically correct. I was indicating a past tense, not a shared identifier. Thus "were" instead of "we're".
>>
>>49193274
>>49193344
>>49193359
>>49193421
>>49193446
>>49193506
>>
>>49193465
> I used to listen to that song on loop.
Jesus christ anon don't do this shit to me.
I can't take the PAAAAAAIIIINNNNNNNNN

CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNNNNN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL
>>
>>49193446
Sounds like my kind of companion.

So, what's Nasu's convoluted reason that Nero is actually a woman who happens to be identical to King Arthur?
>>
>>49193439
The angels are dicks but keep order, while the demons are dicks and try to fuck over whoever they made a pact with (and other Umbra Witches on principle). I suppose that may have had a Darwinistic effect- where Sages pulled the religion shtick and became community leaders over time the Witches had to band together to become stronger in combat so as to improve their chances of survival.

Where did you get that, anyway? Only thing coming to mind is the war but pretty much everyone involved other than Balder lost it.
>>
>>49193439
Of course the women were more skilled. Men are generally biologically stronger (although who knows if that's the case or not in Bayonetta), and light beats darkness metaphysically. Hubris is the downfall of many a classical hero.
>>
>>49193517
The only skill where E-rank is better than A.
>>
>>49193539
EX rank breasts.
>>
File: LancerLeostage2.png (405KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
LancerLeostage2.png
405KB, 512x724px
>>49193274
>>49193070
>>49193030
Bitch ass Romies better move over for these Greek Guns.
>>
>>49193439
I always thought it was specialization/order vs versatility/chaos and that the witches adapted better to the war with their versatility.

But admittedly that idea is based entirely on the few vague characterizations we've been given

The in game lore was that they were two sides of the same coin

And Balder managed to lead a army of angels and common people in the witch hunts so arguable sages got the last laugh
>>
>>49193521
I've just started using the /m/ approach.

Only I can't find song lyrics for the animu openings, so it's just songs I know off the top of my head.
>>
>>49193516
We're was a typo. You said you two "were exclusive in the first place" and I meant to say what I assume you meant "were never exclusive..."
>>
So with all this bayo talk, when can we expect a Bayonetta jump? Is someone going to make it?
>>
>>49193359
I don't have a problem with Nero because she's up front about it, she's not monogamous and she tells you as much outright.
>>
File: Yoggsaron.jpg (529KB, 1071x665px) Image search: [Google]
Yoggsaron.jpg
529KB, 1071x665px
Whether you have a Madness Place or a Madness Wavelength, what does it look like when MADNESS CONSUMES YOU, /jc/?
>>
>>49193439
It's less because they were better at combat and more that they were more efficient, as well as far more stealthy. So while the Lumen Sages had more raw power and the help of the Angels, the Umbra Witches were able to slowly but surely wear them down.

Of course, Balder came back and with an army of Angels and humans kicked their ass and returned the favor, but that's beside the point.
>>
>>49193587
Ah. Yes, I did mean to have a "thinking" in there. I'm almost certain I typed it out, too. Somehow I deleted it. Not sure how or why. That was silly of me.
>>
>>49193506
Nero's idea of love is broad and unrestrained. She is possibly confusing the idea of love with admiration or obsession. It's also been said that she can't really understand "love" and is not capable of feeling it, which she has apparently acknowledged as truth.
According to the wiki anyway.

But basically singular love is not a thing Nero believes in, period. Nero loves everyone, and wants everyone to love her.
Also, fucking is okay.
>>
>>49193589
Hikaru kumo o tsukinuke Fly Away (Fly Away)
Karadajû ni hirogaru panorama
Kao o kerareta chikyû ga okotte (okotte)
Kazan o bakuhatsu saseru

Toketa kôri1 no naka ni
Kyôryû ga itara tamanori shikomitai ne

CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
Nani ga okite mo kibun wa heno-heno kappa
CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
Mune ga pachi-pachi suru hodo
Sawagu Genki-Dama...Sparking!

Sora o kyûkôka Jet Coaster (Coaster)
Ochite yuku yo panikku no sono2 e
Keshiki sakasa ni naru to yukai sa (yukai sa)
Yamasae oshiri ni mieru

Nayamu jikan wa nai yo
Dokoka ni hisomu “bikkuri!” ni aitai kara

CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
Atama karappo no hô ga yume tsumekomeru
CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
Egao urutora zetto de
Kyô mo ai-yai-yai-yai-yai

CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
Nani ga okite mo kibun wa heno-heno kappa
CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
Mune ga pachi-pachi suru hodo
Sawagu Genki-Dama...Sparking!
>>
File: YOU WERE EXPECTING AN IMAGE.gif (117KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
YOU WERE EXPECTING AN IMAGE.gif
117KB, 600x338px
>>49193605
Like this.
>>
>>49193573
Generally isn't order better than chaos at winning wars? Chaos usually only drafts winning when it the element of surprise, a hell of a lot more forces, and/or some cosmic neutrality pact that the forces of Chaos break and the forces of Law obey.
>>
File: DIIIIOOOOOOOO.gif (1023KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
DIIIIOOOOOOOO.gif
1023KB, 500x281px
>>49193643
Interesting.
>>
>>49193605
You ever seen that movie Paprika? It looks like the final act of the movie where the Crazy Parade bleeds over into reality from the dream world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU4R53zyvv4
>>
File: image.jpg (272KB, 700x1059px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272KB, 700x1059px
>>49193605
About like this. I like to be productive.
>>
>>49193439
It honestly is just the matter of how possessed Balder fucked them up.

But otherwise... Do you see any witches other than Bayo or Jeanne around? No.

The thing about Lumen Sages and Umbra Witches is that they both are done this way.

You take the child. Does it have spirit energy? If yes, put it through training. It will determine their abilities and whether they contract demons or Angels.

How do they determine if they are Witch or sage? Gender. Why do they do it like that? Dunno, it just is like that?

You could have a male with Umbran witch training but it is simply not done. A greater taboo than a child between sage and witch, but it is possible. That's why Bayo is so strong. Both of her parents used the spirit energy
>>
>>49193702
Angels think women are icky, demons think women are sexy.
>>
>>49193728
Find non sexist Angels.

But it's dumb that they are like that because Jubileus is female but they call her a hi-...

Do they simply not know? Jubileus was locked into eternal slumber the moment the world was split into Trinity if Realities
>>
>>49193702
>You take the child. Does it have spirit energy? If yes, put it through training. It will determine their abilities and whether they contract demons or Angels.
Wait, so do they need to make a contract to gain abilities?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>49191011
Thank you, sorry this took so long to respond but I kinda was asleep on my keyboard, also my face looks like a waffle now.
All of your points were basically covered during my moment where I pointed out that he could live through the things he'd chosen but the things that happen because of his choices would nail him to the ground. But that said these are solid argument and thank you.

With that out of the way hi /JC!
>>
>>49193691
That is...excessively disturbing, and I can't really give you a concrete answer as to why.

I think it's just the whole thing, really.
>>
>>49193779
Hello jello
>>
>>49193779
Hi Gaunlet!
>>
>>49193772
Not exactly. You don't need to contract to get the abilities. At the very least you need it for demon or angel summoning or the wicked weave, or equivalents. and it gives you a general boost, me thinks. Otherwise you don't need it
>>
>>49193788
Yeah, that's why I associate it with madness. It's a deeply unsettling movie. Between the music, the odd cadence everything bounces along to, and the bizarre dream logic, I can't not see it as the embodiment of rationality and reality breaking down.
>>
>>49193702
Doesn't contracting also require you to sell your soul?
>>
File: true power.jpg (284KB, 1280x1193px) Image search: [Google]
true power.jpg
284KB, 1280x1193px
>>49193539
True.
>>
>>49193865
>>49193847
TRAP
R
A
P

How the fuck are any of you surprised by this? Of course she'd throw a trap into it without telling anyone.
>>
>>49193566
You mean a heroine with a double mastectomy?
>>
>>49193475
The Umbrans won, and then got btfo by Balder.
>>
>>49193903
Nah mang.
EX-rank breasts, not ex-breasts.
>>
>>49193870
sauce?
>>
>>49193884
>>49193865

CP bought origin doesn't sell your soul, it is intact and your own. It was confirmed by Red in the past.

Try harder Scatovore.
>>
>>49193961
Where's your proof.
>>
>>49193517
>Saber embarrassed about her small chest
>Best Saber Mordred gives no fucks
>Joan embarrassed by her large chest
>Joan Alter gives no fucks
>Nero is pompous as always

I love this entire image. Not even for the boobs, but just look at everyone's expressions.
>>
>>49193961
Good. Got to admit if you think about the umbran witches and how they raise their children to damn their souls to their hell equivalent it's kind of fucked up.
>>
>>49193955
Chloe von Einzbern from Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya.
>>
>>49193961
Stop feeding.

Actually why did I bother typing that, you're doing it on purpose.
>>
>>49193955
Primsa Ilya, a spin-off Manga/Anime where Ilya is a magical girl, and has a "Twin", note the quotation marks because it's way more complicated than that.

It's super lewd and has what is arguably the best incarnation of Shirou
>>
>>49194061
If people don't bite for long enough he starts replying to himself to generate a fake conversation. FYI.
>>
>>49193884
(Jojo! Jojo! Jojo!)

Sora! Koboreochita futatsu no hoshi ga
hikari to yami no minamo suikomareteyuku
hikiau you ni kasanaru hamon

Hokori no michi wo yuku mono ni taiyou no michibiki wo
yabou no hate wo mezasu mono ni ikenie wo

(Jojo! Jojo! Jojo! Jojo! Jojo!)

Furueru hodo kokoro moetsukiru hodo atsuku
sono te kara hanate kodou karada minagiru yuuki de
mayou naki kakugo ni 'Kassai' wo!
~Sono chi no sadame~ Jojo

Sai! Wa nagerareta susumu shika nai
kimyou na rasen no naka korogaritsuzukeru
eien wo samayou boukensha

Kyoufu wo mitome tatsu mono ni ougon no tamashii wo
soshite deatta futari no tame ni tatakai wo

(Jojo! Jojo! Jojo! Jojo! Jojo!)

Maku ga aita you na owarinaki monogatari
inochi ga butsukaru hibana seishun no hibi wo terase yo
kimi to iu mirai ni 'Kouun' wo!
~Sono chi no sadame~ Jojo

Nidoto hodokenai karamiatta sadame
subete wa koko kara hajimatteita no sa

Furueru hodo kokoro moetsukiru hodo atsuku
sono te kara hanate kodou karada minagiru yuuki de
mayou naki kakugo ni 'Kassai' wo!
Maku ga aita you na owarinaki monogatari
inochi ga butsukaru hibana seishun no hibi wo terase yo
kimi to iu mirai ni 'Kouun' wo!
~Sono chi no sadame~

JoooooooooooooooooooooooooJo.
>>
>>49194065
>Best
How you going to argue that?
>>
>>49193779
Hey, Gaunlet. Mind answering a question that I was thinking about the Exalted Mortals jump? Nothing rules related, just a story thing. Specifically: Do you have any ideas about what She-Of-Fair-Eyes and Makoto did that they managed to Exalt at such young ages? Little girls rarely exhibit the heroic (in the classical sense) traits needed to impress the spiritual superweapons of the Incarnae enough that they'll bond with their souls.
>>
Don't add to the spam, just ignore.
>>
>>49194036
Lumen Sages were prolly raised with the promise of Paradisio. Their theme was unity and there punishment to Balder for breaking the rules was exile so for them the end was seen as bad. No idea how true that actually was though.

Not sure about witches. The there thing was independence with the punishment for Rosa being imprisonment. Maybe they gave the kids the choice and when the young girls accepted the promise of cool powers the adult witches saw it as showing their independence. Maybe.
>>
>>49194065
The best incarnation of shit is still shit.
>>
>>49194140
You don't actually have to do anything impressive to Exalt. You just have to have the best potential in the world. Panther Exalted after a night of debauchery while wondering if there was anything more to life. Harmonious Jade Exalted while running away from a failed assassination attempt.
>>
Is there an in setting reason for all the saber clones in Fate?
>>
>>49194206
*so for them the end WASN'T seen as bad.

I should have just said they didn't mind their souls being taken by the Hierarchy of Laguna.
>>
>>49194218
Okay, yes, "impressive" might have been the wrong word. But you do need to do something to show that you have that potential. Shards look for actions, not just character traits.
>>
>>49194011
Because putting traps into jumps without telling anybody is Babylon tier shenanigans. Not even the most primitive grovelers known as Bancho and Mib have gone to such cthonian depths.
>>
>66)History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
>Delinquent
>Katsujinken
>Dou Ki
>Weapons

>Martial Arts(Marksmanship, Pencak Silat)
>Animalistic Incorporation
>Delinquent's Ambition
>Sei Dou Goitsu
>Youth and Longevity
>Enhanced Ki
>Master's Body

>Sword(importing Legendary Bat)
>Secret of Steel

>Master (Shigure Kosaka)
>Import (Delinquent, Katsujinken, Dou Ki, Weapons, Martial Arts(Pencak Silat), Animalistic Incorporation, Berserker, Sei Dou Goitsu, Enhanced Ki, Etiquette, Civilian Skills, Sword, The Shadow War)
>Aradia, Kanaya, Porrim, Vriska, Aranea, Feferi, Meenah
>Terezi (Delinquent, Katsujinken, Dou Ki, Weapons, Martial Arts(Pencak Silat), Animalistic Incorporation, Berserker, Sei Dou Goitsu, Enhanced Ki, Etiquite, Civilian Skills, Sword, Crippled(blind))

>Fanservice
>Sexist
>Beyond Perverted
>The Shadow War
>Crippled(missing arm and leg)

Hahahaha... yes. Finally. I'm too durable for conventional arms, immune to poison and disease, have no need for sleep, and have enough precognition, time stopping, and time reversal that I'm no longer afraid of modern countries any more. I utterly surpass them. I'll wipe out the Satsujinken sects as my introduction to the world, Befriending their members through combat.
(cont.)
>>
>>49194341
Then I will fly to the United Nations, summon my companions, and using my plumber badge I will repeat a speech in every language on Earth declaring myself emperor and letting humanity know how things are going to be run from now on. Those leaders who don't succumb to my charisma and their instictive view of me as a savior, I will fly to their capitals and non-lethally crush whatever resistence they put up. World leaders will be put through the attitudinator, construction will begin on the perpetual motion machine power plants, aid will flow to the poor, and efforts to start restructuring society will begin. I can't even understand all the problems of a society in a mere ten years, but I'll have the chance to anyway. I'm going to be able to conquer the Earth again and again, learning more and trying new strategies each time. This is what I was born for.

Terezi is also choosing to keep her crippled drawback, so that we don't have to worry about healing magic accidentally healing her sight.
>>
>>49194300
Maybe she just felt she didn't need to say anything, because it was obvious. I mean, what, you expected to make a pact with demons and not give up your soul? Even if you knew nothing about the setting, you're still an idiot for assuming nothing bad would happen. I hope you like getting sodomized in hell, fuckboi.
>>
>>49194109
In that universe the holy grail equivalent is a girl named miyu that he adopted as a little sister, she gets captured by the Ainsworths to use for a holy grail war. In that universe the heroic spirits are cards that are installed by people to gain their abilities. The guy behind the war decides to be a dick and gives out a garbage card with no link to a heroic spirit to taunt him, he ends up making a link using his body as a catalyst for heroic spirit emiya. He then proceeds to kill every other servant in the war in a single night, claims the holy grail and wishes that his little sister will find happiness. The Ainsworths then manage to capture him by using the Gilgamesh card but the user also requires space warping magic not to be killed by him and needs to use ea to defeat him which he manages to survive an attack from. I'm not really doing it justice, it's best to read that part of the manga.
>>
>>49194423
Oh, I'm not defending her. I'm calling you a wimpy little tiny-dicked faggot who only acts tough on the internet so that you can continue denying to yourself how much you want a real man's cock up your ass.
>>
>>49194423
Shijima no soko kara mezameru sono hashiratachi toki wo koe
Shinku no chishio ga tachiagaru yuuki wo hikiawaseru

Uketsugu ai wo sadame to yobu nara
Hohoemu me de tsugi no te wo

Yami wo azamuite setsuna wo kawashite
Yaiba surinuke yatusra no suki wo tsuke
Tsuranuita omoi ga mirai wo hiraku
Like a Bloody Storm atsuku Like a Bloody Stone
Ketsumyaku ni kizamareta innen ni
Ukiagaru kienai hokori no kizuna nigirishimete

Minagiru chikara ni uchitsukeru kodou wa akashi tomo no koe
Nijinda itami to ima ikinuku imi wo kawashi nagara

Omae no ishi ga yoake wo michibiku
Mabayui hodo no kedakasa de

Hikari sasu oka e shakunetsu no sora e
Tamashii ga butsukariau tabiji e
Kanashimi ni nurareta mirai wo sukue
Like a Bloody Soul moyase Like a Bloody Star
Honoo saki kaze wo tachi sono saki e
Osorezu ni nani mo tamerawazu susume nagare no naka

Kyoumei suru unmei no hamon kokoro ni

Yami wo azamuite setsuna wo kawashite
Yaiba surinuke yatusra no suki wo tsuke
Tsuranuita omoi ga mirai wo hiraku
Like a Bloody Storm atsuku Like a Bloody Stone
Ketsumyaku ni kizamareta innen ni
Ukiagaru kienai hokori no kizuna nigirishimete
>>
>>49194423
>That's no fucking excuse. You TELL US THAT SHIT.

She did, fuckboi.

>Even the witches they bargain with, while honored under ancient truces so long as they live, are doomed to have their souls devoured and punished in the depths of Inferno should they die a true death in battle, exhausting all forms of cheating death-unless, of course, one were canny enough to escape their grasp by leaving to an entirely new totality of existence.
>>
>>49194495
NU UH DON'T COUNT.
>>
>>49194515
"Wah wah, I'm not completely untouchable, so I'm going to scream and shout like the whiny little bitch I am."

We get it, fuckboi, you're pathetic. You don't need to keep telling us.
>>
>>49194206
Given that being sent to Inferno is basically eternal suffering I'd still say that becoming a witch in universe is a bad idea for the inhabitants. Maybe the lumen sages are generally weaker yet don't have the horrible drawback of what happens to the witches as balance? That could explain why they lost the war.
>>
>>49194546
Don't reply.
>>
>>49194515
Soshite tsudoishi STAR DUST
Hyakunen me no mezame ni yobarete
Otoko tachi wa mukau
Toki no suna wo koeru Journey

Kusari no you tsunaru karami au KARMA
Hikari de tatsu sadame

Stand up! Stand up! Stand up!
Uchi komu no wa
All right now All right now All right now
Hokori no Bullet
Break you down Break you down Break you down
Kobushi hanatsu seinaru VISION Stand Proud!

Tojirareteta toki ni
Hi no hikari abiseru no wa dare da
Mirai nokosu kibou
Nagare hoshi no CRUSADERS

Kakeru no wa inochi mamoru beki ai to
CARD wa kubareta

Tachi hadakaru
Teki wo taoshi
Michi wo hiraku tamashii no VISION Stand Proud!

Yami no naka warau senaka wo
Sagashi ooi motomeru otoko no
Sono ashi oto REQUIEM
Sabaku ni hibiku

Uchi komu no wa
Hokori no Bullet
Kobushi hanatsu seinaru VISION Stand Proud!

Tachi hadakaru
Teki wo taoshi
Michi wo hiraku tamashii no VISION Stand Proud!
>>
>>49194554
You're right, I shouldn't give him the (You)s. I'll just call fuckboi pathetic without linking to his posts.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>49194140
She-of-Fair-Eyes built a wall in the time it took for a Raksha to try moving into her home town, but that mostly her directing the peasentry and being something so cute that the people felt they needed to protect the little orphan girl who was trying to build a wall to protect her village when the Raksha gave them 'until dawn' to defend themselves. Didn't really earn hers but as >>49194218 said the Shards have an oddball way of measuring heroic. Hell the only reason she's a Twilight instead of Zenith (I think those are the Priests) is bacause reasons.

Makoto survived an abusive household, getting thrown down a canyon, swept away in a river, and .found herself in the middle of a River Dragon's den. Yeah, she totes earned hers.

This is likely a source of some serious friction, one having been 'given' the Exaltation and the other 'earning' it.

This is the set up I used but you can fluff it any way you wish if you don't like my fluff.

>>49194441
Isn't this the same Shirou who has the sword the size of a fucking mountain or something.
>>
>>49194515
>unless, of course, one were canny enough to escape their grasp by leaving to an entirely new totality of existence.

Or in case you didn't understand that, "haha fuck you demons I'm heading to a completely different universe before you can collect because jumper."
>>
>>49194594
OBVIOUSLY not good enough for Mister "I-Want-To-Chase-Out-Our-Jumpmakers."
>>
>>49194594
Also, remember that if you die you get sent to a completely different universe (your home dimension), too. So it's actually completely toothless and does nothing. it's just flavor text, saying "yeah, this would be a problem, but for you it isn't". Just like fuckboi wants. He's complaining just to complain.
>>
>>49194577
Huh, that's some neat ideas. Thanks, I'll go with those. It fits, Lunars generally do have to go through worse shit than Solars do to get their Exaltations. Comes from their patron being the God of Fighting and Fucking rather than the Solars' God of Being Awesome, I guess.
>>
>>49194550
Well we do know that some angel foot soldiers are made from non-lumen/umbran persons so maybe luman sages' souls are reforged into angels when they are pulled to paradisio. Hard to tell be angels seem to be self-centered neutral with only the ideals of angels in mind. The whole witch hunt in Bayo 2 shows they are willing to lie too, so they could have told sages anything to get them to contract.

But this is all getting off the tract of 'why the hell would umbran witches let their kids anywhere near a demon contract?'

Maybe there they figured the kids were in danger from angels and demons anyways and at least this way they'd go out with a bang?
>>
>>49194441
So by 'best' you mean strongest. Kinda expected it.
>>
>>49194679
*track not tract

Gods damn it
>>
>>49194715
Strength is the only metric that matters.
>>
>>49194577
Yep, he uses a mountain sized sword as a ramp to get to the top of a giant pillar.
>>
>>49194755
>dumping any mental stat, especially INT

I hope you like failing Will saves, failing Diplomacy checks, and having no skill points.

Besides, DEX is better for martials in 3.X anyway. It determines your to-hit and your AC.
>>
>>49194715
It doesn't even make sense either. Why is Shirou thousands of times stronger then any incarnation of Shirou or Emiya (Save maybe Counter Guardian and even that's iffy with this) when the cards are meant to be even weaker then the Servant modes?

>>49194764
It's not mountain sized, stop exagerrating. It's only a few tens of meters at best.
>>
File: tumblr_npdsqzIjbY1qmrsrlo1_1280.png (623KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npdsqzIjbY1qmrsrlo1_1280.png
623KB, 1280x720px
>>49194755
>Strength is the only metric that matters.

Shut the fuck up, Kaito.
>>
>>49194755
>>49194848
Dying to your own spear is a sign of strength
>>
File: actually-really.png (20KB, 229x185px) Image search: [Google]
actually-really.png
20KB, 229x185px
>>49194468
>>
>>49194865
Not even the whole weapon. The broken half after Kouta disarmed you.
>>
>>49194787
This. History doesn't favor the strong, it favors the clever and charismatic, who persuade the strong to go die in a strange country for glory and honor.
>>
File: berserker-fb.png (261KB, 1066x664px) Image search: [Google]
berserker-fb.png
261KB, 1066x664px
>>49194865
It's also a sign you might work for KFC
>>
>>49194868
Rabbit go and stay go.
>>
File: The face of mercy.jpg (94KB, 685x600px) Image search: [Google]
The face of mercy.jpg
94KB, 685x600px
>>49193605
I'm a traditionalist
>>
File: bunny office.gif (1010KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
bunny office.gif
1010KB, 480x247px
>>49194968
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>49194670
Luna still personally gives out their Exaltations from time to time but basically all of them must have the 'will to survive adversity' which coming from Luna means you need to get your shit wrecked, quite a few times.

>>49194764
Right okay I've seen those scans then.

>>49194792
I went and looked it up and I was remembering it's name; Ig-Alima: Green Field Cutting Through the Thousand Mountains though it did cut through an entire forest at point it doesn't look to be simply a few tens of meters but It's not few miles that I was remembering. (It had clouds around it in the pic so I assumed, as it turns out that's lots of air getting the fuck outta the way of a very large sword.)
>>
>>49195016
Asleep on the job again, Bunkowski? This is the third time. I'm going to have to dock your pay, now. I hope you're happy, because I'm not.
>>
File: [LA CUCARACHA].jpg (322KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
[LA CUCARACHA].jpg
322KB, 800x600px
>>49194982
IF I SEE THAT CAT [ONE MORE TIME]
>>
>>49195058
You'll marry her?
>>
Is there a perk that allows hard armor to be worn for those magic systems that disallow it?
>>
>>49195109
Nope.
>>
File: tired bun.gif (709KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
tired bun.gif
709KB, 250x141px
>>49195052
>>
>>49194679
I guess. Given that witches and sages have similar powers it seems a stupid idea to choose the one that damns you to hell over the one that gives you a free ticket into heaven. I suppose it could be pride in tradition.
>>
>>49195109
Unbound Casting from Mage the Awakening
>>
>>49194577
Ig Amalia. technically, archer and gil should also have it, its just (supposedly) ludicrously expensive to use.
>>
>>49195109
There are perks that allow for total freedom of movement in armor, and the justification for those magic systems is usually that magic requires fine motor control, but other than that, no.
There are also feats in D&D that are specifically for that, though, if you want to go that route.
>>
>>49194966
The Zouken part is dark on many levels.
>>
File: Cheshire with a clooar.jpg (94KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
Cheshire with a clooar.jpg
94KB, 620x877px
>>49195058
No one can be mad at Luth posting
>>
>>49195203
It just reminds us all that we need to put Zouken and Sakura down during that jump.
>>
>>49195141
Oh, damn it, Bunkowski, I can't stay mad at you! Alright, I won't dock your pay, but I AM going to require you to come into the office on the weekends to catch up on this.
>>
What would you guys consider the Best part of the New Bleach Jump? What would you consider the Worst part about?
>>
>>49195304
Best part: it's not on the drive
Worst part: it exists so shitposters like you try to push it constantly
>>
>>49195304
There is no best part.

The worst part is that you refuse to stop jibba-jabbing about it.
>>
>>49195304
The best part is when people don't talk about it, the worst part is how often that isn't the case.
>>
>>49195213
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>49195304
Could you post it? I can't find it anywhere on the drive.
>>
>>49195304
My favourite is the drawback based on Ichigo being part everything that causes him to manifest powers you use that have a biological basis. I've been to Nintendogs, I want his family to explain him being part chihuahua.
>>
>>49195304
The best part is the halfway interesting default Zanpakuto/Resureccion/Etc.

The worst part is that shitposting fucks like you won't shut up about it.
>>
Since Ribbon Bearer makes you immune to FF status effects doesn't it also make it impossible for you to fall asleep?
>>
What would be the best way to imitate the Norse pantheon Odin in Dresden Files? I want to futz around the NeverNever and freak fae out.
>>
>>49195392
No it makes it impossible for people to put you to sleep in combat.
>>
>>49195392
More likely that it makes it impossible to force you to fall asleep. It making it impossible to fall asleep naturally would be like saying that since it makes you immune to Silence you can't ever shut up.
>>
>>49195367
https://docs.google.com/document/d/125qRcKrxJrkkf9-BoqFpSE_dwQF_EArpT4jObj1sMog/edit

>>49195375
that is legitimately hilarious.
>>
>>49195231
Sakura needs intensive psychological care. Her fucktard brother, on the other hand...
>>
What are the bounds of a single ability for PS238's Misc. Meta? For example, say I wanted to be able to perceive the EM spectrum as I do visible light: Would that be one power, or would I need several?
>>
>>49195375
Based on the average jumpers genetics the kurosaki family is going to be the most depraved perverts imaginable.
>>
File: Dearemperorhow.jpg (46KB, 365x320px) Image search: [Google]
Dearemperorhow.jpg
46KB, 365x320px
>>49195366
>He's complaining about Luth

WHAT IS THIS HERESY!?!

>>49195599
Make sure you get the ability to turn it off
I imagine post industrial era earth and space travel would be a little confusing.
>>
>>49195231
One of the good things about Zouken being immortal is that no matter which war you choose you'll have an opportunity to kill him.
>>
>>49195304
The best part is it's better than the other one.

The worst part is the arbitrary capstone limitation.
>>
>>49195628
The Cat is not your waifu. The Cat is not your friend. The Cat will lead you kicking and screaming to the very edge of madness, knowing that once she has you there you'll gladly take the final plunge yourself.

The Cat is not to be trusted.
>>
>>49195698
Actually he's not around in Apocrypha, Strange Fake, or Prototype as far as I know. Although yes, any of the mainline wars he's up and kicking.
>>
>>49193849
I've just watched the movie, and I can assuredly say: What the FUCK japan?! That's just...beyond surreal.
>>
>>49195577
Nah. She's just a sack of worms. Needs to die.
>>
File: 145373844825814672.jpg (759KB, 822x1551px) Image search: [Google]
145373844825814672.jpg
759KB, 822x1551px
>>49195746
What if I am the cat?
What if you're already mad
I mean you must be, you're here after all
>>
>>49195577
About half the people in that setting need intensive psychological care.

On a related note, this is why I've stacked perks to help improve others' mental well-being. And clones to help give that out.
>>
>>49195785
In Apocrypha and Strange Fake I assume that he's still around and doesn't appear due to the change in location of the grail wars. Guess he wouldn't be in Prototype though.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>49195599
My favorite for a while was basically Toggle from Young Justice, the ability to lock or unlock my abilities at will. Now I think I'll make a new one, likely something along the lines of the ability to train/learn better when suppressed now that I've got Limit Mode and Ready Player One (Kid Radd)
>>
>>49195408
Pick him as your patron.
>>
>>49195861
About half the people in a lot of settings we have need intensive psychological care, most of them either coming from Japan or being inspired by Japan. Naruto, Fate, Code Geass, Evangelion, DBZ, FEAR, Elfen Lied, Berzerk, I could go on.
>>
>>49195857
>already mad

If I were, would I be angry about it?
>>
>>49195377
Considering that the same question was asked on SB about 10 minutes prior, that was probably the author.

In which case, it's nice that they're pretending to care, and even better if they really do.
>>
File: PROTECT.png (688KB, 1296x1039px) Image search: [Google]
PROTECT.png
688KB, 1296x1039px
>>49195861
There is only one that can be saved in fate.
>>
>>49195213
I'm just gonna say it: paws would make for horrible handjobs.
>>
>>49196006
Save her from the evil lewd clone.
>>
>>49195893
Besides, Prototype and Strange Fake are pretty much the top two wars for paying cp to bail out of. Prototype has stuff like Hercules winning his first twelve fights no matter what, while Strange Fake is full of wank sheets. So many wank sheets. Archer/Avenger edgelord mortal Hercules with at least twelve Noble Phantasms is but one of many of its crimes.
>>
>>49195304
The best part is the supplements that have not been made yet. Along with the scenarios. Other than that it's pretty okay. Also, why are you capitalizing best and worst?
>>
>>49195999
I'd rather he stuck to porn jumps, the Hentai jump was more interesting and less salt producing than his Bleach jump.
>>
>>49196021
>Save her from the evil lewd clone.
I don't follow you.
>>
>>49195599
>able to perceive the EM spectrum as I do visible light
I would call that full spectrum vision, and one power.
>>
File: 1472596741928.jpg (750KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1472596741928.jpg
750KB, 1920x2160px
>>49196042
She's the bad kind of lewd.
>>
How do pets work /jc/? Do they take up companion slots or can you just take them with you?

IE ASOIAF's Pet option, Age of Myth's Ravens, etc
>>
>>49196038
He should do a Taimanin Asagi jump. It has better/more consistent lore than Bleach, whatever that might say about it.
>>
>>49196077
>bad kind of lewd.
Nope still don't get it.
>>
File: A smile I want to protect.jpg (231KB, 1280x1281px) Image search: [Google]
A smile I want to protect.jpg
231KB, 1280x1281px
>>49196021
Chloe's existance is complicated
She literally needs Yuri to live
And Illyas sexuality was already on a dark path before the split.

>>49196042
Chloe is Gayru Illya and starts her existence trying to kill Illya and becoming a real girl.

After they come to some kind or understanding her alignment is more "true neutral" rather than the flavors of good that the rest of the cast is so she looks evil in comparison.

>>49196077
ohohohohohohoho

>>49196163
Isn't that a hentai VN?
>>
>>49196162
Nope, only people count for companion slots. Take as many non-sapient pets as you want.
>>
>>49196077
That isn't clone, that's Toesucker.
>>
>>49196163
I'd be okay with that. He's show he can do a fair job with lewd material and there's no one in the community generating that kind of content right now. It'd be a good niche.
>>
>>49196175
>Isn't that a hentai VN?
You mean like Fate/Stay Night?
>>
>>49196175
So is Fate/Tsukihime. And given the utter clusterfuck that Bleach turned into, I'd be surprised if Taimanin was more inconsistent/retarded lorewise.
>>
>>49196175
It's about ninjas getting raped and mindbroken. It's many times more lewd than any Fate game.

People are only suggesting it to troll, basically.
>>
>>49196223
>>49196210
You can take the lewd out of Fate/Tsukihime with no changes to the plot or setting. Not so much for Asagi. And only someone who never played the games think the plot/lore is even at Bleach levels of quality. Come on guys.
>>
>>49196194
We should have a lewd folder, not the parasite one we have stuck to the drive now but an actual usable one where DD's stuff is still banned because fuck him.
>>
>>49196210
Well, FSN just has sex scenes right? I mean we don't call Team America a puppet porn do we?

I mean my understanding of Taimanin was just rape. Fight the witch, get captured, rape.

Like 90% of the content was rape or some kind of accessory to rape.

Like Bible Black.

>inb4 you can't rape demon hunting ninjas
Or am I thinking of something else?
>>
>>49196194
The way our shitposter keeps pushing lewd makes me think he really is just the MGE shitposter still butthurt after all these years.
>>
>>49195599
>>49196074
Sorry, forgot to say that would cover using the entire spectrum as light, a source of navigation. To have the ability to decode information encoded in the EM spectrum other than visually would be a different power.

That would allow you to tune in on radio waves that cross your field of vision, see the TV channels the air waves are broadcasting, etc. And be another separate power.

A third power could give you multitasking ability with your senses so you could pay attention to multiple channels at once (if you did not have that ability from some other ability)

Also useful with this power would be perfect memory, allowing you to passively store everything your senses take in to sift though later at your leisure.

>>49195628
>Make sure you get the ability to turn it off
>>49195947
>My favorite for a while was basically Toggle from Young Justice, the ability to lock or unlock my abilities at will. Now I think I'll make a new one, likely something along the lines of the ability to train/learn better when suppressed now that I've got Limit Mode and Ready Player One (Kid Radd)
This is not a Perk, but powers granted by a perk; I would assume like nearly all superpowers you have control enough it does not distract or overpower your senses unless you have a disadvantage to that effect.
>>
>>49196223
>>49196163
>Clusterfuck
>Inconsistent
What kind of idiot thinks Bleach has inconsistent or confusing lore? It's horribly paced and goes on for way too long but it's not hard to follow.
>>
>>49196253
It's every bit as lewd as Fate/Tsukihime, given that the plot from all three games hinge on fucking. Like Mana Transferring, or the Synchronizer bit with the Maids from Tsukihime.
>>
>>49196303
>Hi I never played any Type Moon games or else am misrepresenting them to push my shitposting
>>
>>49196287
The way our shitposter keeps frothing at lewd makes me think he really is just puritan anon still butthurt after all these years.
>>
>>49196267
That could work. The word on SB is that DD isn't managing that folder anyway, so we should just create a new one and link it to the main drive like he did. That way people that want that content can access it, but it isn't actually on the drive.

Win-win.
>>
>>49196162
If they're non-sapient/sentient/whatever the term is, they don't count as companions.

Sadly, this mean they also don't benefit from companion respawn.
>>
>>49196274
>Bible Black
If anyone wants a laugh, go watch the english dub of that. Funniest fucking thing.
>>
File: 1470222393825.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1470222393825.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>49196321
Is elementary school copy cat mockery really the best you can do? Go the fuck to sleep. School is tomorrow.
>>
>>49196321
The way Kevin Smith keeps making movies makes me think he really is just high still blazin' after all these years.
>>
File: 24_saya_no_uta.jpg (125KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
24_saya_no_uta.jpg
125KB, 1600x1200px
>>49196325
There's rice on your face

The sub is actually some what compelling, especially for a hentai flick.
>>
>>49196267
>>49196322
Or QQ could just make their own drive instead of having people dig through hundreds of pages to find anything.
>>
>>49196322
QQ just made a new one.
>>
>>49196367
It's bait, just don't reply.
>>
>>49196369
>>49196367
Anything in there besides the Generic Hentai Jump?
>>
>>49196318
Are you retarded? There are entire routes in Tsukihime based around the fact that certain characters were/are getting raped. Same with Fate, but with worms. Looking at you, Kohaku/Sakura.
>>
>>49196334
It's the best you deserve.

>>49196350
I'll drink to that.
>>
Why does he keep replying to himself, /jc/?
>>
>>49196385
>Kohaku
Rape the maids
>>
>>49196393
Because you touch yourself to how I touch your mother at night.
>>
>>49196382
Some but finding any of it is a bit of a chore, it is all one thread with no indexing to help find stuff.
>>
File: Not Even The Moon Is Safe.png (981KB, 800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Not Even The Moon Is Safe.png
981KB, 800x1136px
>>49196163
>Implying GHJ modern+fantasy fusion isn't already it.
>Implying you couldn't just take succubus maid companion and use the face.
>Implying we'll see anything like this jump in a blue moon.
>>
>>49196385
As an element of backstory for that character. It's not the entire plot, nor is the game little more than end after end of gross rape CGs.
>>
>>49196382
Monster misuse, generic lewd, coc, and the one where everyone has a debilitating injury.
>>
>>49196435
So just DD's shit then?
>>
>>49196323
Companion respawn? Wat?
>>
>>49196435
Why is Kawawhatever banned again? Serious question here. It fits under our has substance sans lewds rule.
>>
>>49196413
Blah. Someone over there should take charge of that and consolidate it all into one folder.
>>
File: q6Dohc5.jpg (94KB, 970x532px) Image search: [Google]
q6Dohc5.jpg
94KB, 970x532px
>>49196418
>Those body proportions
>>
>>49196484
>Literally nothing more than a generic highschool for cripples.
No it doesn't.
>>
>>49196435
Most of that was DD and has nothing to do with QQ, good luck actually trying to find any of the stuff that QQ did.

>>49196490
They really should, it is a mess.
>>
>>49196463
The new hentai jump is there too, I guess.
>>
>>49196484
The whole shtick is finding ways to fuck cripples. Bible Black, with its weird cults and pseudo devil worship, has more of a plot than that.
>>
File: DJH9ps4.png (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
DJH9ps4.png
85KB, 500x500px
>>49196495
Oh wait, that's not my reaction
This is my reaction
>>
>>49196495
Just ignore the bait.
>>
What is with the sudden surge of people pushing for this shit.
>>
>>49196495
>>49196521
Perhaps the same could be said for every japfap bait.
>>
>>49196294
He's using an unsuccessful bait to launch into his newest shitpost tactic, basically. He cycles through subjects when he can't get the kind of (you)s he wants.

>>49196530
It's our shitposter samefagging.
>>
>>49196530
Shitposter needs to cover all the bases before the long weekend ends.
>>
>>49196507
DD kinda screwed them over by making a drive for them, and the running away.
>>
>>49196530
>discussing lewd jumps
>pushing shit
Appropriate.
>>
>>49196530
MGE shitposter is anti-red. Meaning all of his bullshit is butthurt at not being allowed to make his crappy jump and control the OP.
>>
>>49196525
I didn't realise it was bait
Honestly you guys have lost me

But I'll learn
>>
>>49196162
>How do pets work /jc/?
>>49196323
>Sadly, this mean they also don't benefit from companion respawn.
If it is a normal pet you picked up in jump, you are correct that there is no automatic companion respawn,
However, he was asking about CP pets, and while they are not companion, they ARE CP bought, and have the same protection from permanent loss or destruction all CP items have, that amount to effectively the same thing.

That CP bird will not grow old and die any more that that CP sword would rust to uselessness, and recovers from death the same way a CP Item recovers from destruction.
>>
>>49196607
>Madoka on top
Bullshit.
>>
>>49196608
I would be sad forever is hope corgi perma died.
>>
>>49196608
>>How do pets work /jc/?

I am confuse Anon, so confuse.
>>
File: Make you Pregnant.png (378KB, 987x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Make you Pregnant.png
378KB, 987x1400px
>>49196618
>>
>>49196607
It's not all bait, just that trying to separate the bait from everything else has become futile. Scatovore has won.

Trying to identify what is and is not bait when it comes to lewd posting is extra pointless though so best to ignore all of it.
>>
File: A Beast Most Foul.jpg (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
A Beast Most Foul.jpg
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>49196530
Firstly, this >>49196549 and this >>49196554. Also, Shitposter's just running the Thread to it's bump limit whilst thinking its some kinda victory each time they do so.

>>49196607
I'm also trying to learn how to notice it, Strike-Chan. It's a steep learning curve at times and then they can be fucking obvious in your face about it for a while.

On another note, what the fuck should I do with the DNA I got from the Killer Rabbit back in Dragon's Crown? Pic Related.

Also I'd like to know where I'm going to next /JC?
>>
>>49196692
Gumdan AGE
>>
>>49196692

FF7!
>>
>>49196692
The Matrix.
>>
>>49196690
B-but girls can't impregnate other girls!

That's forbidden love!
>>
>>49196692
>On another note, what the fuck should I do with the DNA I got from the Killer Rabbit back in Dragon's Crown?

Bloody Roar.
Become the Killer Rabbit Zoanthrope.
>>
>>49196692
You should obviously go to Star Wars OT.
>>
File: Lesbian mating ritualv2.jpg (109KB, 702x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Lesbian mating ritualv2.jpg
109KB, 702x1100px
>>49196733
Sounds like you don't know enough about lesbian mating rituals.
>>
>>49196642
>I would be sad forever is hope corgi perma died.
Is it not CP? There are some things you can do.
Some jump have pet import options, or you could use something like Elixirs of Life (from a Philosophers stone) or Peaches of Immortality.
And there are Resurrection spells.
>>
How can I help Lee reach the top tiers in Naruto without invalidating his views by just handing him free power-ups? Outside of letting him use a time dilation chamber.
>>
>>49196764
Dude, just help him get as strong as Gai. Gai almost killed Madara using the same techniques Rock Lee is training in.
>>
>>49196751
*Blame! is not an accurate representation of lesbians, the connection ports are found at the base of the neck not the forehead.
>>
>>49196764
Teach him the way of the drunken fist.
>>
>>49196751
One of those lesbians looks awful young for headmating.
>>
File: gul'dan.gif (4MB, 260x230px) Image search: [Google]
gul'dan.gif
4MB, 260x230px
What would you do the Dew for, /jc/?
>>
>>49196759
No, he is CP. but i would be sad forever if he perma died.
>>
>>49196502
>>49196513
I feel like being generic is as hell is not grounds for something being banned. It does have SOMETHING central to it beyond lewds. Is the only reason why it is banned because DD made it?
>>
>>49196806
They're both thousands of years old at least. Also iirc the younger looking one is actually inhabiting the former body of the older one.
>>
>>49196844
Pretty much. We have shit like 9 to 5 and other generic jumps, people just don't want things like Katawa Shoujo or Queen's Blade because of the author, despite both jumps being acceptable by the usual 'is it a lewd jump' metric
>>
>>49195999
First, that was my co-author, not me. (for what little difference it makes)

>>49196163
>>49196194
Second, i dont know whether to laugh or be horrified. what the hell kind of reputation do i have here?
>>
>>49196844
>>49196880
The thread has come to the conclusion that most if not all posting on this subject is the shitposter, please cease and desist. Even if this is incorrect further discussion on this subject will be ignored for the time being.
>>
>>49196690
Not gonna lie, Madoka's last speech bubble got my motor running.
>>
>>49196898
Hey dude. Just letting you know you're pretty okay for a lewd jump maker.

But the slider background on generic hentai is bullshit that lets you get absurd amounts of perks.
>>
File: Vizzerdrix.jpg (42KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
Vizzerdrix.jpg
42KB, 300x220px
>>49196721
Haven upgraded my Mech in a while, is there a import option?

>>49196725
Sure thing, I just have to kick Cloud hard enough to make him not Emo anymore. I think I may need more therapy perks though. Therapy no Jutsu and Anti-Demon Wavelength are here but I don't know how many can account for what he's got.

>>49196729
Is the Jump any good?
I;ve never looked at it and the Movies left me ambivalent to the setting.

>>49196735
You know that is a great (Horrible) idea! So, I'll do it.
What do you guys think is gonna happen when I become the Killer Rabbit Zoanthrope.
>>
>>49196823
I don't like mountain dew. Would rather have a Sun Drop.
>>
>>49196035
Because it's Justice. That retard can't shitpost his way out of a paper bag.
>>
>>49196898
Lewd jumps are banned in this thread. You're hated because our shitposter uses your jump to shitpost in this thread and cause trouble.
>>
File: Drink up for suffering.jpg (94KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Drink up for suffering.jpg
94KB, 900x900px
>>
>>49196898
I loved Generic Hentai and I hope you do more stuff like that in the future. We need a jump maker handling that. You get why it'll never make the drive, but you still made it anyway.

Maybe look at some other H titles and think about making those as jumps?
>>
>>49196937
>Is the Jump any good?

Yes, it's fine.

>inb4 Anti-red shitposting.
>>
>>49196898
Replacement jumps like your Bleach are also banned. Our shitposter also spams it here to shitpost, thus making people like you even less.
>>
>>49196937
>is there a import option?
I'm pretty sure all of the gundam jumps do.
>>
File: [Vomits eternally].gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
[Vomits eternally].gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>
>>49196967
He's too distracted with porn right now.
>>
>>49196929
>pretty okay
Thanks, i think.

>slider background
um, yes? i didnt actually make it, but that was (probably) its intended purpose.
>>
>>49196937
>Is the Jump any good?
Yeah, it's alright.
It's got a neat little multitasking perk that's second only to the one in Lovecraft.
>>
>>49196992
Take the hint, man. Talking about banned shit is just going to make people attack you. If you want to hang out here that's fine, but know the rules and standards. This isn't SB.
>>
>>49196912
Good for you thread. The rest of us will keep talking how we want yeah?
>>
File: Deadam.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Deadam.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
This is not a new feeling.
>>
File: taimanin_asagi.jpg (797KB, 830x3499px) Image search: [Google]
taimanin_asagi.jpg
797KB, 830x3499px
>>49196898
>what the hell kind of reputation do i have here?
A lewd one. Now get to work.
>>
>>49196958
>>49196970
For the record, ive never posted a single one of my jumps here. I am aware that you wont aprove of them, so i never really bothered.

you have no idea how pissed i was when i found out GHJ had been posted.
>>
>>49197049
I'm not blaming you. You just mentioned your reputation, so I wanted to explain how you are viewed because your work has been used as nothing but a tool of shitposting here.
>>
File: blank4.jpg (10KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
blank4.jpg
10KB, 279x212px
>>49193070
>>49193571
...I feel like at some point during GO's development they brought on some artists who actually knew nothing about Fate except that it's about legendary heroes who missed the memo about how all the heroes are supposed to look like cute girls or Saber.

This is funny to me.

>>49193293
Sunlight 4 lyfe.

>>49193439
Where did you get that from? Far as I know there was never any canon reason the Umbra beat the Lumen, could've been bad luck as much as anything. And then Balder got keikaku'd into launching the Witch Hunts after the witches were still recovering.

>metaphysically bound omnicucks

...you're going to have to explain this one. And more importantly, how the magical practitioners canoncially damned to Hell aren't whatever that is.

Reminder that without any support from Hell's greatest blacksmith, meaningful allies and nothing but the glaive on his back young Balder stalemated Bayonetta twice and almost cut her down once before they were sent back in time.

And this was LONG AFTER Bayonetta beat Jubileus at half power.

>>49193702
This pretty much.

>>49193762
>It is supposed that humanity selected the name Jubileus, taken from the word jubilee, meaning a celebration of rejoicing, in an attempt to turn Divine Will into worldly happiness via repeated recital of His name.
>His

...yep.

>>49193779
Howdy!

>>49194755
Isidoros go and stay gone.

>>49194792
Because Fate makes its' female characters OP by portraying them as the ultimate top dog of the metaphysical hierarchy, and makes its' male characters OP by saying they can beat up anyone if they try hard enough for no good reason.

>compatibility
>counter force
>MEoDPs allegedly weaker than Ryougi's

No.

Good.

Reason.

>>49194961
CHA/WIS is best build for seizing control, INT is also helpful for making sure you live somewhere nice.

>>49195304
I have no opinion on it because I think of Bleach the same way I think of parasitic worms.
>>
File: Thread.jpg (167KB, 562x878px) Image search: [Google]
Thread.jpg
167KB, 562x878px
>>
>>49197049
I respect you for not giving a shit.
>>
>>49197048
i can add it to the list if you want, but i have other jumps i want to finish before i start a new one.
>>
>>49197110
>Pissed
>Not giving a shit
Learn to read.

>>49197113
See >>49197007
>>
>>49197090
what
>>
File: Marisa's hat.jpg (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
Marisa's hat.jpg
9KB, 222x227px
>>49197048
Now that's a little more realistic

I mean she's a bit soft for a demon hunting ninja but it's a hentai so... At least I can reasonably believe that she has intestines.
>>
>>49196982
Cool.

>>49197003
Ah, one of those kinds of things.

>>49197074
Hi ASA
>>
>>49197123
the irony here is that SB has harsher restrictions on me talking about QQ things than you do.

that said, i intend to keep my record of not posting things you will automatically reject.
>>
>>49197113
Take your time, I'll look forward to it.
>>
>>49197123
>Learn to read.
For not giving a shit about this thread's autism.
>>
>>49197195
Then please, just stop replying to that guy suggesting lewd shit to you. Even if you take his suggestions to heart, it's not something you should talk about here. He's just shitposting.

That said, another warning? Anything you make that breaks the rules, he's going to spam here in his eternal attempt to kill the thread for not letting him make his crappy jump years ago.
>>
>>49197074
>...I feel like at some point during GO's development they brought on some artists who actually knew nothing about Fate except that it's about legendary heroes who missed the memo about how all the heroes are supposed to look like cute girls or Saber. This is funny to me.

I feel like you don't actually know anything about the series beyond that it has some cute girls and saber in it and thus make wide assumptions that everyone looks that way. Here's a hint- at least half of the characters aren't cute girls or saber, far more then half now that GO is a thing.
>>
File: Yuri.jpg (52KB, 383x475px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.jpg
52KB, 383x475px
>>49197074
>>
File: blank19.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
blank19.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>49195577
It occurs to me Shinji is the only character in Fate who doesn't get a "ooh, look at his tragic backstory" moment. Even ZOUKEN gets reminded of how far he's fallen from his quest for immortality in Heaven's Feel by the Einzbern ancestor lady moments before his dead.

To be fair he's a bit young to have a tragic backstory.

>>49196175
>>49196077
Reminder that if Kuro never existed Illya would be this Nanoha-like powerhouse of magical energy.

>>49196898
As far as I can tell you're currently in a bit of a pickle because one guy posted two of your jump here for a laugh, then someone else tried to make a serious move to put it on the drive (a thing that is not okay) and now people are fusterclucking at each other because nobody can tell who's baiting and who's serious anymore.

So uh. In short, there's a bunch of people who're cross at you for various reasons and a vocal minority trying to push what you made.

Welcome to JC!
>>
>>49197195
Why doesn't QQ have a drive? It is very hard to find stuff on that 100+page thread everything is posted to.
>>
You know, just to spite you guys, I'm going to ask.

What's everyone's favorite banned jump?
>>
>>49197229
yet another reason why the power to punch people through the internet would be the greatest power ever.
>>
>>49197074
>Because Fate makes its' female characters OP by portraying them as the ultimate top dog of the metaphysical hierarchy, and makes its' male characters OP by saying they can beat up anyone if they try hard enough for no good reason.

Every time you post I'm more convinced you only know the series from these threads. It seems you do the same thing with other series too. It's really close minded of you.
>>
So there's something I'm confused about when it comes to the Devil Summoner jump: which Devil Summoner universe is it set in? Because I thought that the Raidou and the Soul Hacker series took place in different universes, given that the former seems to be a sort of mix of Persona and SMT (Lucifer is his SMT incarnation, but Shindao seems to act like a Persona like Final Boss), while the latter is a cyberpunk counterpart to SMT.

>>49197195
What other jumps are you working on, out of curiosity? I kind of liked you made your jumps, even though both are unacceptable, and I'd like to jump something made by you. Anything non-lewd/non-remake?
>>
>>49195304
>>49195999
If you are an Arthor, thank you for showing up!

I like the Racial "Learn everything about this type of being eventually" Items, but not the price, since the ones you need the most will be undiscounted, and are 800CP instead of the usual 600 CP

I do not like the fixed Hybrid options, since they do not have stuff like a Fullbring-Hollow mix, despite the links there in the source energy.

A "Half an Ichigo Hybrid" where you just choose the two backgrounds you want to be descended from would be nice.

Maybe a "One Big Family" perk, where you can gain two companions based on each side of your heritage (one the in jump mother with one of your backgrounds, another the in jump father with the other of your two backgrounds)

I really DO wish you would officially post your jump to the thread for review, so it could possibly be placed on the Drive. The current jump, has not been updated in several seasons, and the jump maker is awol, and I do not think Brutus is completely unreasonable.
>>
>>49197229
Come on now, even Scatovore doesn't deserve to be compared to DD.
>>
>>49197257
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill myself.
>>
>>49197275
It's Soul Hackers.
>>
>>49197251
it does? we made a new one a few days ago.
>>
File: Sad car in the rain.jpg (103KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Sad car in the rain.jpg
103KB, 1440x810px
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp

When my eyes were stabbed
By the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening

People writing songs
That voices never share
And no one dare
Disturb the sound of silence

"Fools," said I, "you do not know
Silence, like a cancer, grows.
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you."
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon God they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
And the words that it was forming

And the sign said,
"The words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls."
And whispered in the sound of silence
>>
File: blank8.png (290KB, 630x542px) Image search: [Google]
blank8.png
290KB, 630x542px
>>49197231
Bitch please, I watched Z and SN.

I have ALSO watched the MORE RECENT editions such as Apocrypha, Extra and yes-GO. Believe me, I'm well aware there's quite a few bara dudes and handsome fellows in the 'verse, but don't deny that the franchise pushes its' cute girl characters very, very hard for otaku marketing purposes.

>>49197233
"Didn't we agree we were just chatting, right?"
>>
>>49197279
He's the MGE shitposter. An even older problem.

>>49197195
This post >>49197276 is shitposting. Remember to ignore.
>>
>>49197260
A reminder that if people were capable of punching each other through the internet, everyone would get punched in every argument, regardless of intelligence, just for being on the "wrong" side.
>>
>>49197276
>Fullbring-Hollow
That IS the hybrid. A Fullbring is a human-hollow mix. It's not possible to be Fullbring and Hollow since a fullbring is a human that's partly hollow. If they become a hollow, then they're no longer the human they need to be for fullbring
>>
>>49197292
Ah, I assumed so, but I remember it mentioning the Kuzunoha clan and got confused.
>>
Jump #136: Farscape
>Nine of Cups (A state of joy and abundance radiating fulfillment and bliss.)
>Age: 27
>Location: Cargo Bay on Moya
>Identity: Drop-In, Human
>Drawbacks: You're Me! (+100)
...so wait, do we both have the same powers by Jumpchain fiat? That has implications.
>Empath (Free, Drop-In)
So, not only can I use my clairvoyance to operate as postcognition, but I can get a feel for events with particularly strong emotion. And ghosts. Wait, how does that work?
>Astronaut (1000)
Maybe I didn't hitch a ride over with John Crichton, but if I ever come across something he's used, I'll know what it's for. For all the good that does. Still, a little more zero-g training won't do any harm.
>Officer (900)
And I may not be a Peacekeeper, but I know their procedures and can fake it like nobody's business. Hey, maybe this means I can keep people from killing certain individuals during the mutiny! Because that would be SUPER important to the plot.
>Psychic (600)
Oh sweet, psychic powers. Mentally-oriented only, no telekinesis, but that's okay. Still nifty. Probably already something I can do but it never hurts to shore up the bases.
>Humans! Are! SUPERIOR! (0)
You all know this to be true. Menschheit über alles.

>Wait. You're from Earth too?
No, no. Well. Sort of. Just not the one you're from. Parallel universes and all that rot. Also, while I could PROBABLY find a way to get you back, it's not a good idea. Wormholes are annoying, and speedy faster-than-light travel is dangerous in the hands of conquerers. It's not Star Trek out there, after all.
>But... damn.
On the plus side, we humans have to stick together! Mostly because https://youtu.be/on9S95CctKM
>WHY are you talking like that.
Because it's funny. Also you're going to run into a lot of interesting people! I intend to kill the bigger assholes for the sake of making the universe a better place.
>Okay. And... uh. Him? Twins?
...What? Wait. You. In the pod. Scoot!
>>
>>49197276
I agree with all of these points.

Mostly because I think it would be hilarious to be a "Substitute Arrancar".
>>
>>49197328
What even is Farscape?
>>
>>49197307
Which is very different from your original statement that they were all cute girls or saber. All anime pushes the cute girls, that's nothing new. You were just wrong or lying about it only being cute girls and saber. Since you've said you seen it all, you must be lying.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
Rolled 1 (1d4)

Rolling AGE!

Captia stop showing me waffles! This isn't about either breakfast nor my face! Now I'm hungry!
>>
>>49197349
>My face
?
>>
>>49197348
Why are you so anal about Fate?
>>
>>49197343
Sci-fi. Astronaut named John gets thrown across the galaxy via wormhole and has adventures. Eventually gets back to Earth, via wormhole. Villains try to conquer Earth, so he goes back through the wormhole again and destroys it, stranding himself heroically or something and making sure Earth doesn't get alien'd.
>>
>>49197307
>Bitch please, I watched Z and SN.
>watched

Pfffffft
>>
File: She's growing up okay.png (1MB, 1917x1079px) Image search: [Google]
She's growing up okay.png
1MB, 1917x1079px
>>49197243
>Reminder that if Kuro never existed Illya would be this Nanoha-like powerhouse of magical energy.

Just give her a power armour and a melta if you want to make her powerful. Illya's appeal is her good nature.
>>
>>49197343
Muppets IN SPACE!
>>
>>49197360
Huh oh see here, >>49193779
>>
>>49197370
>>49197378
Oh, I thought it was about some punk in the jungle.
>>
>>49197386
That too, yes.

It's kind of weird.

And yes, some of the aliens are muppets, because SFX budgets are limited and CGI would have looked worse, or so they say.
>>
>>49197343
BDSM space muppets with a kirk meets deadpool isn't really good for shit all that often but makes a good macguffin human protagonist.

Oh, and Claudia Black wears leather in it. All the fucking time.
>>
>>49195109
Yes there's one in Final Fantasy Tactics I think. Don't know how that works on out of setting magic, but I don't think it wouldn't.
You can also grab unified focus in Elona to help reduce penalties to casting like that.
>>
File: Yogg-Saron, Hope's End.gif (5MB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
Yogg-Saron, Hope's End.gif
5MB, 286x395px
>>49197373
>pic

A reminder that you can't save someone from themselves, and that people can only be happy if they want to be.

Also that no king rules forever and only death is eternal.
>>
File: blank16.png (313KB, 536x534px) Image search: [Google]
blank16.png
313KB, 536x534px
>>49197268
Hey, you wanna fucking go buddy?

>Saber
>THE STRONGEST SERVANT
>Avalon the "can block Ea" phantasm.
>Excalibur, which has planetary defense properties at maximum output going far beyond its' A++ rank
>both are forged by fairies, and Excalibur is explicitly said to be a Last Phantasm i.e. a super-buff Divine Phantasm

>Arcuied
>THE STRONGEST TRUE ANCESTOR
>Can throw copies of the moon around at full power
>Can receive backup from the planet to increase her stats to one above her opponents' level; has no lines of death during a full moon
>Explicitly singled out as the most powerful character on Earth by Nasu, above even-

>Ryougi Shiki
>A literal abortion with a direct line to the Root
>Said to have stronger eyes than the guy who vastly weakened Arcuied despite no comparable feats; no, Araya is nowhere near Arc-level
>Her Void personality is a full-on reality warper

And since I'm running out of space-for the guys wer have Shirou whose allegedly shitty Projection magic lets him take on Servants by attaching Archer's arm to himself, Tohno who comes out of fights with some Servant-level threats like Nvrnsqr and Roa despite, again, being said to have less good eyes than Ryougi even though in the future he apparently becomes a DAA-hunting vigilante and-

-well, Mikiya doesn't have any superpowers except for his gland. I mean, his origin. Of being normal. Or something. Whatever.
>>
>>49197320
I mean having both Hollow and Fullbring powers and perk trees.

Right now you have
Fullbring-Shinigami
Fullbring-Quincy
Shinigami-Quincy
Shinigami-Hollow

But no
Hollow-Fullbring
Hollow-Quincy

And from Ichigo ww know they can mix, so even having those two mixes, whatever convoluted backstory that made it possible would be more reasonable than his was.
>>
>>49197458
You're.

Biting.

Bait.
>>
>>49197275
>other jumps
faction paradox, grand order, and a completely shit lewd jump that i either need to trash or redo.

>>49197276
>book items
i was considering inverting the discounts, the way companions are. that work?

>fixed hybrids
the advanced raced are there because theyre canon. also >>49197320

>half an ichigo
...maybe. probably not.

>one big family
i like this one.

>officially post
no. my reputation is already shit because of the works of others, i dont need to shoot myself in the foot. besides, i have a record to keep.

>>49197310
legitimate critisism is legitimate critisism.

>>49197471
ichigo works because shinigami balances out hollow. a quincy/hollow hybrid just drops dead.
>>
>>49197471
That doesn't make any sense. Do you want to know why? Because Fullbring and Hollow powers are the SAME THING. It's manifesting the same power of your heart.

The only reason you think it's different is because the big important hollows are masses of smaller hollows with weirder metaphysics.
>>
>>49197195
>>49197310
>This post >>49197276 (You) is shitposting. Remember to ignore
*Sigh*
Bleach author, No, I am not, That is the shitposter above.
His current tactic is to promote kneejerk reactions and thread extremism by calling any actual genuine responses the thread gets shitposts to get them dismissed.
>>
>>49197320
Can you have multiple advanced races? for example a substitute Shinigami who is also a Vizard?
>>
>>49197504
>legitimate critisism is legitimate critisism.
One, he's trying to encourage you to spam your jump yourself. That shows he's shitposting. Two, as you were told, you're trying to talk about banned shit now. You need to stop, and take it back to SB. We don't want it here.
>>
File: Blank11.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
Blank11.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>49197348
And Fate is one of the franchises most infamous for it. What's your point, that your autism can't handle someone pointing your favorite franchise has some serious flaws?

Because there ARE aspects of the Fate series I really liked (KnK's mediation on death, the cyclical storyline of Kiritsugu's and Emiya's character arcs, at least some of the ideas behind Extra's themes about love and identity, which were unfortunately executed in a...less than ideal manner) which are almost universally sidelined in favor of fanservice.

>>49197371
You heard me.

>>49197373
Meltas can't melt noble phantasms tho.

Prisma, maybe.

Actual SN-Illya, like a great many people in SN, is kind of a huge bitch for understandable reasons.
>>
>>49195304
>>49196898

I would like to see a Hollow compaion,
>>
>>49197504
Why do you think you're going to improve your reputation with this thread if you just come here to flaunt the rules and cavort with the same shitposter that has been attacking us day in and out for months?
>>
File: rage kermit.png (94KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
rage kermit.png
94KB, 500x392px
>>49197406
Don't you be dissing the Muppets. I will bitch slap a Michael Jackson nose right on to your snake face.
>>
>>49197525
>That doesn't make any sense. Do you want to know why? Because Fullbring and Hollow powers are the SAME THING. It's manifesting the same power of your heart.
Yes, that means a fullbring should be able to do what a hollow does, or a hollow a fullbring, which would be represented by discounts on both perk trees, which I am arguing for,
>>
File: 1434.jpg (79KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1434.jpg
79KB, 500x385px
>>49197406
They had some really good animatronics though. Pilot was really good, and Rygel occasionally had some derps but it kinda fit with his character.

>>49197450
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Your right, but given Illya's age this is the desired ideal. You can teach her that the ability to pursue happiness is the most important.

Stop talking smack about my daughteru anon

>>49197556
The true tragically of Prisma Illya is that we know how much better Illya, in fact everyone is, with out the grail.
>>
>>49197604
No, because that's effectively giving you TWO sets of those powers. That's not how it works. You should be clued in from the way that there are NO Fullbring/Hollow hybrids in canon, despite literally everything else being mixed.
>>
>>49197541
>>49197546

Given the impossibility of truly determining who the shitposter is, i intend to treat both of you - and everyone - at least halfway decent.

>spam my jump
not happening

>>49197545
too close to the ichigo race. probably not.
>>
>>49197595
What implies that I am dissing them? Such anamatronics are not often seen in widespread use, but seriously, consider how sci-fi shows with CGI aliens have aged. Vorlons outside of their encounter suits do NOT look pretty these days, and neither does B5's space combat, for instance. Muppets age far better.
>>
>>49197458
>Saber the Strongest Servant
ahahahaha
>Can block Ea
By avoiding it sure. With another EX rank NP. Or are you saying Ea should be the best thing ever instead? Seems a little biased.
>Excalibur
Which have never been shown sure. Even then, the sword itself is so well known it's easy to say it's not just part of her character.

>Arceuid
None of which is because she's a woman. The character would be able to do the same things as if she were a he. Why are you whining about this one again? Almost all of her power is because she was made by other true ancestors to be as strong as possible and her being powered by two planet spirits. Nasu's often contradictory or wrong. He's also said Gil would beat her in the past.

>Ryougi
>Abortion
Yes? Her character story? What's wrong with this?
>Stronger
Apart from having better feats then Shiki all around excepting the Arceuid thing? Like cutting things that aren't physical beings?
>Void
Because it's connected to the Root?

>Shirou
Which gets lots of explanation throughout two entire routes, which you'd know if you read them. And it's not allegedly shitty. It's repeated,y said to be almost True Magic level you mong.

>Tohno
Less good eyes as well as all the other special shit? Like the Nanaya stuff? Or did you just forget because you didn't read the series?

It really seems like you just get massively fucking salty that some characters have certain levels of power. Are you going to whine that everyone isn't a normal human with no magic? No? So why are you whining that these characters have these levels of power? None of them are the strongest things in the setting and all of them lose fights at least once.
>>
>>49197648
The Skesis still look creepy as fuck
>>
Can we all just start using names and trips to get rid of all this bullshit about who's secretly shitposting and who's just a salty bitch who doesn't like differences in opinions?
>>
File: blank7.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
blank7.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>49197504
Heads up-in the future could you field questions about your jumps on the other board? As you can see some folks don't like having non-kosher stuff hogging posts over here, and I can see where they're coming from considering at the best of times we head straight for autosaging really fast-

>faction paradox
>FACTION PARADOX
>FACTION
>PARADOX

I have no adequate reaction to that. I can only say that it is fortunate you are attempting that on SB and not here, because the only way I can see that cavalcade of nightmares working on a jump is somewhere where anything going is OK.
>>
>>49197450
Yogg-Saron go and stay go. And tell your Old God friends to stay away too.
>>
>>49197675
>That freakout over Faction Paradox
...how bad is it? I mean, we have SMT and Fate jumps. Compared to that level of conceptual/power level tomfoolery, it can't be THAT bad...r-right?
>>
>>49197671
If we are going to do that, then we might as well just move to reddit.
>>
>>49197671
No.
>>
>>49197556
>most infamous
You want me to start listing out anime that use their female characters as mascots? Because there are thousands, many of which far more egregious then Fate in doing it or at least at equal levels. Because we can be here all day if you want. It seems more like you whining that a series isn't exactly what you want and exaggerating all the flaws instead of just enjoying whats good about it.
>>
>>49193240
>kaijudo showdown

You damn new people
>>
>>49197563
already exists?

>>49197588
because when everybody is shitposter, no one will be.

>>49197604
but they cant. a fullbringer isnt half hollow, theyre barely 1%.

>>49197675
>other boards
ask me questions on other boards, and ill answer them there.

>faction paradox, >>49197714
the setting itself is the ultimate fuck you to doctor who.
>>
How do I pic related, /jc/?

Yes, including the tech.
>>
>>49197721
Really, having our own forum to retreat to when shitposters are about wouldn't be that bad of an idea.
>>
>>49197675
What's FACTION PARADOX?
>>
>>49197744
You could at least TRY to fit in instead of spitting in our faces like this.
>>
>>49197671
>>49197729
Wait a second. Something's not right here...
>>
>>49197749
You mean the IRC?
>>
>>49197748
Xelor and an Eliacube.
>>
>>49197074
>Male
>Female
Wait, isn't this just the series making it's characters powerful and important? Whats wrong if both sides get the treatment equally? is there some third gender that's getting unfair treatment?
>>
>>49197752
a place where technology and voodo are the same thing, and the prize for winning the war is the right to control history.

basically, whenever the doctor mentions the rules of timetravel, assume faction paradox breaks them six ways to sunday.
>>
Speaking of fate

How would a EX anti-divine sword... do?
I want a god killer but I don't want to wank it too much.
>>
>>49197749
Yeah, that's literally the IRC.
>>
>>49197766
Dude chill, he isn't hurting anyone and it's not like he's trying to force his jump on our drive. There are bound to be some people here who are happy to get a chance to ask about this stuff without needing an SB account.
>>
>>49197818
It'd be a really strong sword that's more effective then usual against Divine targets. It's not going to instant kill anything godly, all the 'anti' classification does it make something more effective then it would normally be against the target thing. So just pick an EX NP and your NP would then be better then normal against gods compared to anything else.
>>
>>49197458
>planetary defense properties at maximum output
wat
>>
>>49197768
Pure coincidence anonim.
>>
>>49197854
Stuff that gets mentioned in a side novel and never appears in series. Like the mega ultra Stand types and new Stand things in some Jojo novels. Don't take it too seriously.
>>
>>49197879
That stuff the best friends talk about every now and then? I can never find anything more about it
>>
>>49197836
>he isn't hurting anyone
By talking about and pushing banned content, he is.
>>
>>49197847
"Can kill a god as though he was mortal." be a fine tag line?

I mean it's basic but, killing a god. And how would that compare to an A - A+++ ranked NP?
>>
>>49197879
If I stab myself with a regular arrow in JJBA a lot I'll totally get a Wound though. Then I can find a friend and have him recite the fourteen phrases to evolve it into a Beyond and rule over all of space and time by assuming control over all Bounds in all parallel universes.
>>
>>49197910
im not pushing my jump. im hoping for help in making it better.
>>
File: Web_Warriors_(Earth-12041)_004.png (2MB, 1600x803px) Image search: [Google]
Web_Warriors_(Earth-12041)_004.png
2MB, 1600x803px
So guys I'm working on a Ultimate Spider-Man jump, is there anything Spider-Man related they may want in a jump? Its primarily based on the show but I'm wondering if there is anything you guys might want in a spider-man related jump.

Yes, symbiotes are a big deal in the jump, although I haven't decided exactly how you build yours yet. Same with Web Warriors and animal themed supers.
>>
File: blank12.png (254KB, 487x518px) Image search: [Google]
blank12.png
254KB, 487x518px
>>49197663
>are you saying

I'm saying blocking it should be a little more interesting than a halfassed deus ex machina at the last minute, and that two EX NPs clashing should not have one effect taking precedence over another unless there's a good conceptual reason.

>which have never been shown
>it's easy to say

Stop denying canonical statements. Those are the ones I am mocking.

>none of which

I am not complaining she is a woman. I am complaining because Nasu makes female characters who are love interests super OP for poorly explained and defined reasons.

>being powered by two planetary spirits

False. She was made by one (Gaia) in the image of another (Crimson Moon).

>almost all of her power is because

This is the central conceit: Nothing about her character would meaningfully change if she was a regular fairy instead of this ridiculous tripe about being the ultimate fairy.

>Her character story
>Void

I actually like it, as a matter fact.

>cutting things that aren't-

How about the fact both Roa and Nvrnsqr could easily handle all of the KnK antagonists, yet Leo (an ORDINARY HUMAN with his Origin awoken) gave Ryougi serious trouble because she was having an off day? How about the fact Tohno was briefly able to glimpse something implied to be the dot of the universe; even if he could never realistically stab it Shiki had much more trouble spotting the death lines of things like ghosts or psychic distortions with much less complex concepts

>Shirou

Yes, "almost true magic" which operates on the same principles of Magecraft with barely-above average mana circuits.

>Nananya

I don't care how often Nasu tries to push hypnosis, split personalities and kung fu as a supernatural thing. It's still stupid this is enough to hold your own against actual vampires?

>It really seems like

I am contemptous of the fact that these characters fail to live up to their hype all the time, and as such the Nasuverse reminds me of WWE.
>>
>>49197923
Uh...probably not that far? It's more like just a damage buff against them, not such a huge weakening. We don't really get many examples but I doubt it'd be such a huge boost in power against them when it's free to take an 'anti'. At my best guess it'd be like dealing double or triple damage.
>>
>>49197932
By talking about it in a place that explicitly does not want it and has long suffered from people trying to force it here. That's like coming into a veteran's home and shooting around him, not giving a fuck that you're breaking the law or fucking with his PTSD.
>>
>>49197812
>technology and voodo are the same thing
Is it bad I want to bring magic back into the Whoverse just so I can say fuck your bullshit time tech I'm a Wizard.
>>
>>49197936
Spidermemes.
>>
>>49197504
>i was considering inverting the discounts, the way companions are. that work?
I dont know. Because having your native backgrounds easiest to fully research and understand makes sense, it is just you would be wanting to get a different backgrounds book the most. That is why I was arguing for a price decrease rather than a discount shift, because the undiscounted purches would be the most useful, do you don't need to balance the CP cost on the discount cost, but on the full price, and 600 CP seemed better for that then 800.

>...maybe. probably not.
I just thought it sounded funny. Exactly half the Mary Sue Protagonist and half the unbelievably ridiculous backstory

>i like this one.
Thanks. If you like that, how about "Horribly Contrived Red String of Fate," there you get a companion of the opposite sex with the two backgrounds you did not pick, and optional drawback/scenario where you the two of you get put together in unlikely situations in the hopes the two of you might hook up, like you are part of some unseen presences breeding program (because of course that never happens)

>ichigo works because shinigami balances out hollow. a quincy/hollow hybrid just drops dead.
I will take your word for it; you are more familiar with the series than I am.

>my reputation is already shit because of the works of others, i dont need to shoot myself in the foot. besides, i have a record to keep.
I do not understand this. I do not think you are shit, and I doubt the few who are not shitposting do either. Participating in the thread will only help you, because others will not be misspeaking on your behalf anymore.
>>
File: Black Cat.jpg (102KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Black Cat.jpg
102KB, 750x1000px
>>49197936
>is there anything Spider-Man related you may want
Black Cat.
>>
>>49197988
You're really obsessed with ignoring the scores of people who have explained why there's a no replacement rule to you.
>>
>>49197936
I want a way to import an outfit and/or companion as a symbiote, it was so disappointing when I realized that the Simbiotic armor option in EMH wasn't an actual symbiote. Also an immune to loud noises option.
>>
>>49197936
A perk based on Spiderman's godly snarky/punny skills. It's amazing. And related to that, a perk based on when he goes quiet. Because that on the other hand is fucking terrifying.
>>
File: blank13.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
blank13.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>49197714
>>49197752
It's a world where Timelords use voodoo instead of science to kill their own grandfathers and become living paradoxes, exist as a culture of sociopathic hedonists and are fighting something even worse.

>>49197735
I never said many, many other anime wasn't shit. I was saying Fate is, in fact, much more shit than it used to be and is sometimes portrayed as.

>>49197744
I strongly advise fielding all questions on the other board. This one's kinda persnicky about what gets talked about at times.

>>49197798
No, no-I'm not complaining about gender at all, I'm complaining about bad writing for BOTH genders.

>>49197936
Drawback about selling your aunt to the devil

Jokes aside-isn't there a thing in the comics where Spidey's web shooters were originally a kind of gadget and only later became the biological shooters in the Raimi movies? I haven't watched Ultimate Spider Man but that sounds neat to explore.

...though honestly? Comic franchise continuities can differ so far between media my advice is if the above contradicts the show's canon, to focus first and foremost on making a jump representative of the show before thinking about generic spidermen. I've noticed there's usually enough material to make a whole jump from the individual setting anyway.
>>
>>49197954
Well, maybe not like a man, but grants the ability to kill them.
>>
>>49197936
A right and proper Symbiote is all I could ask from a Marvel jump.

Although, I never actually watched USM. What's the style there? Black Suit, Thompson Agent, Brock Classic, or Mac "The Hulk is less swole than me" Gargan?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (299KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
299KB, 764x684px
>>49197936
Yay!

Also build!
Gundam AGE Jump 077:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
All AGEs [+200]
Sid's Wrath [+600]
The Rival (Scientist wants my Mech) [+100]
Era: Flit Asuno
Idenity: Vegan Defector [-100]
Race: X-Rounder [-200]
Perks:
“I Actually Know What Natural Selection Means” [Free]
Fine Rose Wine [-100]
Could Stand To Lose A Few Pounds [-100]
Special Attention [-200]
Independent Innovation [-300]
Equipment:
Psychomet Mu-szell [Free]
Efficiency Design Blueprints [-200]
AGE Device [-600]

Moble Suit
Imported Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi [Free]
Beam Spray Gun [Free]
Heat Weaponry (Sword) [Free]
Wear Support [-200]

Old Squadron x2 [Free]
Guanlet's Symbiote
Could Stand To Lose A Few Pounds [Free]

Yuno Half-Caste Sidereal
Could Stand To Lose A Few Pounds [Free]

Seriously get the fuck away from Ama the Void Spirit within it... MAGIC IS REAL FUCKTARD!
(This Guy)

Also am I reading Fine Rose Wine correctly in the fact that it basically make you more hansome the older your get or is just you don't lose charisma as you age?
>>
>>49197932
Just so you know in addition to our normal shitposter this thread also has a "everything is trolling, bait, or otherwise bad" shitposter. Unless I am missing something and they are the same guy.
>>
>>49198023
>You're really obsessed with ignoring the scores of people who have explained why there's a no replacement rule to you.
Replacements have happened before, and the current one is not complete, as in Bleach episodes kept happening in the time period the jump covers. And incomplete jumps do not have the protection when a actual finished jump comes along,
>>
>>49198104
Anon, the way you keep trying to get him to break the rules is really obvious.

>>49198114
That's not what incomplete means and you know it.
>>
>>49198103
Was it a bad idea to eat the Sid? Or to have Airport Princess do the same?
Savage Salvage is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>49197948
>I'm saying blocking it should be a little more interesting than a halfassed deus ex machina at the last minute, and that two EX NPs clashing should not have one effect taking precedence over another unless there's a good conceptual reason.
Like one just moving the defended being out of the way instead of trying to block? More proof you've never read it.

>Stop denying canonical statements
Canonical in that they only appear in a novel that is never referenced in any of the main media? Cute.

>I am complaining because Nasu makes female characters who are love interests super OP for poorly explained and defined reasons.
And he does this with many characters that are not love interests either. Except many of the ones you're complaining about aren't poorly explained in the confines of the series. You just don't like the explanations. We're told why they have the power in all 3 cases.

>False. She was made by one (Gaia) in the image of another (Crimson Moon).
And that precludes them both powering her, as they do when she's in Archetype mode, how?

>Nothing would change
Except her entire backstory? How she came to be where she was in the story? How she acts in the story of Tsukihime itself?

>Like
Then why are you bitching about it?

>How about
For a guy like you, it's a little weird you seem to place handling almost purely physical threats as so much more important then conceptual ones. Shiki Tohno has superhuman bloodlines making him better. Ryougi doesn't. She can have stronger eyes then him but that doesn't mean she can use them better because he has other factors supporting him and she is usually limited form the full use anyway.

>Shirou
Yeah, just like Aoko, one of the two confirmed Sorcerors, only uses one magic circuit. Your point?

>actual vampires
Because vampires are the be all, end all of this place? Get a fucking grip man, they're not unbeatable. Or did you forget that several Servants became what they are through supernatural kung fu?
>>
>>49198114
It's not getting on the Drive so stop being a faggot and shut up about it.
>>
>>49197932
Look, I'm sorry to break it for you-but if so you're really in the wrong part of town. I don't think you realise how bad the SB-prejudice is here, how much most folks despise things which aren't kosher and how aggravating it is to see someone flaunt those things constantly.

If you want solid, constructive feedback your most important prerequisite is an audience who doesn't hate your guts.
>>
>>49198142
>Savage Salvage
Who bloody knows? It's not canon, and the jumpmaker left, so who knows what's kosher and whats not kosher for that thing.
>>
>>49198073
>No, no-I'm not complaining about gender at all, I'm complaining about bad writing for BOTH genders.
So you're complaining about the writing for characters in general? Why did you need to bring gender into it at all?
>>
Quick gathering of opinions:

If I have a Stand from JoJo whose primary abilities are based around creating a suit of armor around a designated target - whose Durability rank is increased depending on a few criteria - what kind of Stand would you suggest I look into from /co/co/? A more offensive Stand to supplement the first's weaknesses, or something more utilitarian?
>>
>>49198020
There will be an option for canon companions and although she hasn't shown up it will cover other spider cast members.

>>49198025
That's an idea I missed, thank you.

>>49198035
Annoying the shit out of your opponents with jokes and talking into doing what you want will be a higher tier perk, maybe even a capstone.

>>49198094
Multiple styles. Symbiotes are a big, big part of the show and one of the major reasons I wanted a US jump. Major changes to it is that it comes from Spider-Man's DNA and is a weapon many a evil doer has made versions of. There will be both a perk and a power set for Symbiotes.
>>
>>49198256
Did they have to eat brains in the cartoon?
>>
>>49198169
It's not that bad anon, it's not like we want to burn the SB guys on the stake.
>>
>>49197936
Isn't Ultimate Spiderman also and primarily a comic? Maybe clarify that so no one tries to argue that this blocks off further jumps. Otherwise, I'm happy to see an actual spidey jump.
>>
>>49198256
Symbiote war drawback for "funsies"?
>>
>>49198256
Just make sure to keep it on US stuff, not spidey stuff from other series.
>>
>>49198273
No just usually aggressive and combative.
>>
Jump #137: The Polity
>King of Swords (Perfect clarity of thought, excessive use of force, and mastery of language as a tool for deception.)
Gee, that doesn't sound like LITERALLY EVERYONE WITH ANY AMOUNT OF POWER that I might run across in this jump. Maybe I should try to take it easy this time around.
>Age: 28
>Location: Coloron
>Identity: Drop-In
And if you think I'd take drawbacks here... yeah, no. Practically godlike AI is not something I want to take lightly, not when they have the firepower and plot armor that they do here.
>Runcible Technician (Free, Drop-In)
Well, knowing how these work can only be helpful to me. While I can assemble one from the parts, I can't do it without them. Hm, I'll have to study and figure out exactly how these are made... then figure out how to adapt them to other settings, where that applies. Leaving behind legacy tech in jumps that can't be replicated when I WANT it to be replicated is a problem, after all.
>Eclectic Bunch of Screwballs (900, Drop-In)
Charisma! Besides, as odd as the various people in the Polity are, they don't hold a candle to some of the shit I've seen.
>Prototyper (600, Drop-In)
Oh. Here we go. This'll work nicely with runcible technician, I'm sure, but thinking in directions I've not been thinking before with tech... that should be interesting. In fact, come to think of it, I wonder whether I could use a reactionless drive offensively rather than as propulsion...
>Let's Be Civilized (500)
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!"
>Unlikely Alternatives (300)
Ah, and better research techniques. Theoretically. Can't do any harm, anyway.
>>
>>49198256
>higher tier perk, maybe even a capstone.
Eh? Really? That doesn't really sound capstone-worthy, desu.
>>
>>49198306
>Forged Digital History (Free, Drop-In)
This is important. It keeps the aforementioned AI from knowing I don't belong here, unless they feel the need to investigate me deeply.
>Experimental Aug (0, Drop-In)
You know, I'm not quite sure why I've got this, except perhaps for the ability to assume direct control of a Runcible or jump-capable ship when need be, without an AI to assist. Apparently this increases my computational abilities... could be useful, after all.

But yeah, most of this jump? Keeping my head down. Blending in. Not breaking out ANY out-of-jump technology if I can help it, unless it is flat-out magic and I'm in an hour of dire need, because the way things work? It could be replicated. No point contaminating the universe, prime directive and all.

Which I freely ignore when I feel like it.

I admit to blatant hypocrisy, but some places need a helping hand, and I'm starting to hesitate less to give the help that they need to not be as crapsack a world as they are. Which, yes, may take the form of an iron fist in a velvet glove.
>>
>>49198282
I'll be sure to note its the tv series in the title.
>>
>>49198225
Depends on what type of person you are.

Another defensive Stand that covers the weak spots of the first while being powerful on its own is an easy shoo-in if you're still the type of person who wants to mamoru that smile.

At the same time, a reverse that's based entirely around offense without any care for your safety and the safety of others could fit as another side of your personality that is kept under lock and key most of the time.
>>
>>49198126
>That's not what incomplete means and you know it.

From dictionary.com
>Definition of incomplete in English:

>incomplete
>Pronunciation: /ˌinkəmˈplēt/
>ADJECTIVE

>1. Not having all the necessary or appropriate parts:
>"the records are patchy and incomplete"

The jump does not have the necessary parts to be a complete Bleach Jump, because not all the parts were aired when the jump was made, and he had left so it was never updated once they were.
>>
>>49198326
Unless the two differ significantly you should include both, because if they're basically the same then we'll never get a comics jump because any attempt will be too much like yours to be accepted.
>>
>>49198256
>Annoying the shit out of your opponents with jokes and talking into doing what you want will be a higher tier perk, maybe even a capstone.
What? please tell my you're kidding.
>>
File: blank22.png (869KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
blank22.png
869KB, 1680x1050px
>>49198153
>moving

Yes, it moves a thing into the special fairy dimension. Ea is an Anti-World (in the nasu sense of "world") NP. See my issue with it effortlessly shrugging it off instead of some kind of meaningful clash?

>Cute

Yes, just as it's cute you're rabidly defending the honor of a franchise with serious flaws to a stranger on the internet instead of enjoying it in spite of them.

>And he does this with many characters
>Like

I never said that was a good thing. And no, I don't like the explanations-barring Ryougi BEFORE additional material in GO and Extra effectively made her the bonus boss of the franchise despite, in theory, the whole conflict being irrelevant to her.

In summary I don't like the explanations because they fall flat or get retconned to sell more material.

>and that precludes them both

Because Crimson is the clsoest a DAA can come to being dead at the moment

>backstory, how she came, how she acts

She's a regular fairy fighting vampires who's on the cusp of becoming a vampire. No, I don't discern any meaningful changes in the context of her relationship with the other characters except Roa other than Zeretch maybe not taking an interest in her.

>superhuman bloodlines

And it's a little weird you're saying a PHYSICAL attribute enables such a massive conceptual advantage. My point is those factors are poorly explained, defined and justified for being a decisive factor against other supernatural powerhouses.

But if we want to go back to conceptual eye strength; Shiki had trouble spotting Araya's point when Araya is much, much less than a DAA.

>only uses one magic circuit

...what? Citation needed.

>be all, end all

I'm saying they're ROUGHLY on par with Servants, that they've theoretically had a long time to git gud and that Nasu has never adequately explained why all these demon hunter bloodline/hypnosis/split personality things should have the conceptual strength to be anywhere near the gamechangers they apparently are.
>>
>>49198353
It's not even close to being the same. Assuming you mean Ultimate Spiderman as in the Ultimate Spiderman that's part of Marvel, they're not even close in terms of tone or content. They just share an (Adjectival!) name.
>>
>>49198284
Something along those lines yes.

>>49198294
There will be a few things not covered in the show actually. And the show covers a lot of the Spidey Mythos as it is so unless you watch the show a lot like I do I doubt your be able to tell what is covered and what is not.

>>49198318
Considering how Spidey can sometimes save the day just be talking I disagree. But I'll take it under advisement.
>>
>>49198409
Good to hear.
>>
File: callingthem.jpg (502KB, 841x1280px) Image search: [Google]
callingthem.jpg
502KB, 841x1280px
>>49198421
>>
>>49198353
They do differ significantly, the comics are just the spiderman variants for earth 1610, which had several comics under the Ultimate Marvel title. The show was farther apart from ultimate marvel than ultimate marvel was from mainstream 616.
>>
>>49198421
...Normal people can save the day just by talking. In fact, it's not exactly a rare occurrence.
>>
>>49198306
question, for someone not well versed in these things, where do you get the meanings for the minor arcana from?
>>
>>49198441
For example, no Spoc and his midget waifu.
>>
>>49198449
I'm getting the meaning from the site itself. It keeps me fair. For the current run, I'm just using the one card draw.

http://www.facade.com/tarot/ator/
>>
>>49198377
>Yes, it moves a thing into the special fairy dimension. Ea is an Anti-World (in the nasu sense of "world") NP. See my issue with it effortlessly shrugging it off instead of some kind of meaningful clash?
Not the guy you're arguing with, but it's the normal definition of world. For this one at least.
He clashes is against another EX phantasm and it would have blown the earth to bits if it wasn't for it's opposite number being defensive in nature and holding it together. It doesn't do any dimension fuckery, just space fuckery.
Power levels in Nasu land are completely ridiculous and the author can't make up his mind.
>>
>>49198256
>Annoying the shit out of your opponents with jokes and talking into doing what you want will be a higher tier perk, maybe even a capstone.

Higher tier? That's maybe a 200 CP perk. Possibly if it boosted charisma all-around, but otherwise? Yeah, that's not "high-tier", let alone a capstone.
>>
>>49198483
mostly was wondering because your descriptions seem so much more concise than most of what I've seen about tarot

anyways thanks, I'll keep this site in mind
>>
File: blank23.png (261KB, 824x560px) Image search: [Google]
blank23.png
261KB, 824x560px
>>49198488
...wait, what? I had it on good authority it was anti-World in the sense of anti-bubble-of-reality-warped-space not anti-PLANET.

Dammit.

I completely agree and I wish I'd started off typing that instead so I wouldn't have wasted all that time arguing with the other guy

>>49198190
...buddy. You brought gender into it. I said guys and gals because I hate how both are written, you're the one who jumped to the conclusion I think gender is anywhere near as relevant to this discussion as Nasu's qualities as a writer.

>>49198256
>>49198421

Aren't the puns more of a gimmick than an actual sueprpower? What's the reasoning behind making them a capstone?

...exactly how does he save the day by talking? Admittedly I'm not very familiar with Spider Man but I've certainly never pictured him as being like Doctor Who.

>>49198306
>King of Swords

Eh? Where's that from?
>>
>>49198441
Pretty much, although I'm not sure what he is really asking for. A spidey jump is going to cover a lot of things that is a part of the spiderman mythos.

So its kinda like doing a X-men TAS after the X-men movie jump, two very different things, but still covers the same ground.
>>
>>49198377
1. And Ea works on returning Earth to it's original state, not special fairy dimensions.

2. And you're rabidly hating it.

3. Your problem then

4. And yet he's shown to be capable of coming back in certain situations, unlike other DAAs (And DAAs aren't even a single thing, they're just a faction of beings not a race), since CM is a planet spirit.

5. No changes? How she kills all the other TAs? Meets Zelretch? Travels the world? Serves as a potential reincarnation body for CM? Why would she even be in Misaki city if all the other TAs are still alive and being Demon Lords? Why wouldn't she become one too?

6. Holy shit are you stupid? The physical part just lets them get close enough to use the already superior conceptual part. It doesn't give additional advantages. How is it poorly defined, explained or justified that superhuman physical abilities make it easier for you to fight and kill other superhuman beings?

And again, DAAs vary massively. Primate Murder and Crimson Moon are as much DAAs as idiots like Enhance or Nero. Something you seem unable to comprehend. Nero is a Dead Apostle that has an Reality marble. Araya is a guy who fucked around with origins, including his own, and is covered in bounded fields. Can you understand that one of these characters likely has more conceptual stuff behind him then the other?

7. Go read Mahoutsukai. Or are you finally coming clean on not actually doing more then a wiki skim? Point is, she has extremely low grade magical energy supplies, yet pulls off actual True Magic. So why is it impossible for Shirou to do the same with above average quantity, below average quality circuits?

Contd
>>
>>49198446
I'm not sure I know what you are trying to say Anon.

>>49198436 is a very good example. Spider-man is capable of getting entire teams of villains to turn on each other or reveal crucial information.

>>49198468
No intentions of that, but thats a very small bit of the mythos.

>>49198502
It is something of a charisma/leadership perk too.
>>
Dear fucking god we get it. You're autistic over Nasu's wank rags that he calls literature.

Just fucking give it up. Neither of you even care about debating with or changing the other person's mind, you're just slinging shit at each other.
>>
>>49198377
>Roughly on par
With what Servants? There's a massive variation in power and ability in many of them.

>Conceptual strength
Why do you constantly paint this as the all important thing you seem to think it is? Can you even comprehend the idea that being strong, fast, tough and skilled, with immense reflexes, fighting ability and blatantly supernatural martial arts would let you kill vampires? And that adding on super speshul conceptual killing eyes to all that would let you kill powerful vampires? Especially when said vampires act arrogant and reckless BECAUSE they've been around for so long and think they're hot shit? For as much as you're complaining that the characters don't live up to what Nasu says they are, it seems like none of the other characters are near what you say that they are either.

DAAs are not all equal. Nero and Roa are just normal DAs. They're not unbeatable, they're not perfect. Stop saying they are.
>>
>>49198619
Now you know what we're in for with Exaltedfags.
>>
>>49198619
Yeah sure whatever, I'll stop.
>>
>>49198610
Honestly, that sounds like he's just using an obvious character flaw against them.
>>
>>49198527
Actually, I didn't note that card was reversed. Whoops.

http://www.facade.com/tarot/personal/?UID=693407&Date=9%2F5%2F2016&Name=Crux&Query=The+Polity&Deck=ator&Reading=single&Reverse=on
>>
>>49198446
I think he is referring to Spiderman's plot-armored ability to save the day by being a smartass/meme character. It is almost as good as main comics Superman's conceptual ability to always win by being the omniversal embodiment of heroism.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
Build!

Final Fantasy 7 Jump 078:
Drawbacks:
RUINED FOREVER (All but Advent Children) [+0]
Hunted [+200]
Perks:
Knowledge (Mako-Biology Interactions) [Free]
Add Slots [-150]
Trade Secrets [-300]
Improved Materia Growth [-200]
Items:
Money [Free]
Survival Kit [-100]
Packet of Phoenix Down [-100]
Lab Equipment (Top End Shinra-Tech Everything) [-250]
Materia:
Basic Spell Materia [Free]
Basic Support Materia [Free]

So basically, Imma learn the way to reproduce the Deepground in my own Replica soldiers. I may also save Shelke Rui just because. Other than that I'm just here to be entertaining so expect odd quests to be given to Cloud at the drop of a hat and me smacking sense into him at really funny moments.
>>
>>49198646
The only person who gets like this is you, anti-exalt guy
>>
>>49198661
I'll write up the perk tomorrow and let the thread look at it. But its basically about having a near superhuman ability to get under your opponents skin and get them to do exactly what you want.

But I've have not decided yet, so we will see.
>>
>>49198646
I'll take Exalted over Nasu any day faggot.
>>
>>49198700
Hey Gaunlet, mind if I throw you another jump? I'd like to see you take a shot at Devil Summoner.

Because I never see anyone make a Devil Summoner build.
>>
>>49198731
I wish I could say fuck it to both of them, but then we're right back to the goddamn Worm jump.
>>
>>49198700
Wait Gaunlet if you made Advent Children non-canon doesn't that mean that Cloud isn't an emo?
You wouldn't need to smack sense into him in that case since he's already relatively well adjusted.
>>
File: Hello Jumpchain Thread.gif (912KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Hello Jumpchain Thread.gif
912KB, 500x281px
>>49198619
>>49198731
>>49198757

Same old same old I see.
>>
File: blank3.jpg (30KB, 292x247px) Image search: [Google]
blank3.jpg
30KB, 292x247px
>>49198619
I will, with only one point of contention: I was NEVER interested in changing anyone's mind or debating. I started off expressing personal dislike of Fate. He was the one who felt obliged to turn this into a combination of rabid defense for his pet franchise and a barrage of ad hominems for a setting with an incredibly dense, convoluted and self-contradictory lore. I then responded to explain my position.

>>49198647
With the exception of Mahoutsukai which I have never read, I understand most of the explanations and I think they are almost universally poorly written and terrible. You obviously disagree unilaterally and view it as the greatest work of modern literature since The Great Gatsby.

For future reference? Any time I say something bad about a Type-Moon I am expressing that opinon and am neither interested nor invested in the specifics of the franchise or debate on the merit thereof.

>>49198696
Huh. That's what I get for only being familiar with the Sam Raimi movies I guess.

>>49198683
Oh, that new.

>>49198646
As an Exaltedfag I'll say this: The actual capabilities of Exalts in the Age of Sorrows is fairly consistent and reasonable.

It's mainly the feats of Primordial War that makes things confusing, but the First Age is actually just people applying science to the world around them.
>>
>>49198858
Plus there's actually a three book series about the First Age to give us a decent look at what it was like.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
>>49198751
Know nothing of it but if you'll explain whilst I continue building?

>>49198780
He's still fairly Emo, becoming worse as the game goes by because Sephy is a dick to everyone forever and to Cloud in particular. I'm mostly stabilizing his mind and keeping the worst of his corruption down at the same time as I give him a healthy dose of hope and lightening his burden a little.

>>49198804
>No one just sitting in the stool drinking causually.
>Not Jumpchain.
Also howdy Alaskan-Anon.
>>
>>49198858
You always come off as such a snob.
>>
>>49198696
Eh, I guess. It's just that I usually prefer perks to be well-rooted in the capabilities of the character they're based on than some meta-gimmick that's rarely acknowledged in-setting. Like, Spoderman doesn't strike me as the type of guy to have a significant amount of time on-screen dealing with keikaku'ing and social manipulation.
>>
>>49198933
>i'm upset he's getting things wrong about my favs
>I need this last barb to get the last word in.
>>
Is there anything in-chain that provides resistance to unwilling fleshwarping?
>>
>>49198881
Basically SMT cyberpunk, but without the crazy power levels. It's set in a futuristic city, with lots of cool high tech stuff, and recently a virtual world online game thing was released that you can log on to. Except it's actually a trap made by the Phantom Society, a malicious group of fallen angels, demons, and their demon summoner minions led by the Grigori, that traps the souls of those who log onto it in order to revive an ancient god like being. The main characters are a group of hackers who attempt to subvert the Phantom Society and it's goals, the problem being is that it's leaders are also the mayor and the leader of the local mega corp. It's far less dangerous than SMT or Devil Survivor, but the villains are also a lot more subtle about things, and you can't just storm in and kick their ass.
>>
>>49198933
>ASA refuses to be a shit vomiting phone poster like me, and that make me angry.
>>
>>49199007
Lunar jump will when that's made.
>>
>>49199007
Not really I don't think. Having better personal shapeshifting would probably help though.
I think you'd be best off with resistance to whatever it is trying to do the fleshwarping. Be that magic or otherwise.
>>
>>49198933
>I'm going to get one last shot in despite claiming I would stop before
Oh yeah, real mature.
>>
>>49199054
>>49198984
>>49199030
I stopped when I said I stopped. I'm not responsible for any shitposters that latch on afterwards.
>>
>>49199007
SCP anomalous physiology - Stops you dying from flesh warping
Saints row Do something with your hair - Allows you to fix your shit once a month, assuming you're still the same Biomass

That's how I would deal with it.
>>
>>49199007
Be something with the Shapeshifting subtype in a D&D jump. They can just change back if something does change their form.
>>
>>49199007
Get that shapeshifting perk from Gravity Falls and Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation. It literally lets you become nearly anything and survive.
>>
>>49199007
Becoming an energy being.
>>
File: Blank21.jpg (21KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
Blank21.jpg
21KB, 300x415px
>>49198780
I thought Cloud was always a little emo from the whole amnesia thing, just...not "fighting to Linkin Park songs" emo.

I haven't watched Advent Children. I really should, I have a guilty pleasure for animation that looks like it could've been in an early '00s Linkin Park music video.

>>49199007
Not specific that I know of and I suppose it would depend on the exact mechanism of fleshwarping. But EVO's mysterious time stream energy lets you, among other things, revert altered body parts so it might let you counter-shapeshift back to your original form?

>>49198877
That, too.

I heard exactly what Protoshinmaic Vortexes are apart from orbs of Essence extracted from Pure Chaos changed a little in some books; is that true? My understanding is they're a hypercompressed singularity of pure potential encompassing a continuum of the warp.

Alright.
>>
>>49198957
I'm willing to hear alternatives if you have some other idea of what represents the capabilities of the character.
>>
File: Empty Spaces.jpg (584KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Empty Spaces.jpg
584KB, 2560x1440px
>>49199029
Alright.
After Bloody Roar.

The Matrix Jump 079:
Drawbacks:
Stability [+000]
Thesaurus Vocalization [+100]
Philosophical Waxing [+200]
You Got Jacked [+300]
Background: Plug [Free]
Perks:
Woah [Free]
Alternate Self [Free]
Free Your Mind [-200]
Sharp Eye [Free]
Open Mind [-100]
Everybody Knows Kung Fu [-200]
We Are One [-300]
Reader [-100]
Mutiprocessor [-200]
Connectivity [-400]
Show Me [-100]
Items:
Neural Plugs [Free]

Complete Network Genes (Blame!), Webmage Perkline (Webmage), and Administration Access (Kid Radd).
You gonna eat that?
>>
>>49199165
They're basically condensed Wyld so yes. As far as fueling things, it just says outright that they'll do so. So apparently one will work for anything? But for determining motes spent and such they count as a Hearthstone Rank 6.
>>
>>49199165
>I heard exactly what Protoshinmaic Vortexes are apart from orbs of Essence extracted from Pure Chaos changed a little in some books; is that true? My understanding is they're a hypercompressed singularity of pure potential encompassing a continuum of the warp.
Since when some Anon wanted to kill the Shinma, and it was decided it would be hard what with them not actually existing as such, having the PSV be a actual unrealized Shinma is nonsensical. I would just go with a compressed extra potent Waypoint. that works like Terraria buckets, where you can take out the potential a cupfull at a time, and it is always full.
>>
File: blank15.png (233KB, 674x574px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.png
233KB, 674x574px
>alright

...huh. How did something I was trying to post on /k/ end up here?

>>49199239
I see, thanks. Saw some contradictory stuff about stillborn universes over on the Onyx Path forums.

...I wonder if the First Age would fit within the confines of a Solar Jump as a scenario? It seems like it's expansive enough to be its' own jump but I can't think of how it'd work without treading on other Exalted jumps' toes.
>>
>>49199253
I don't remember anyone talking about killing shinma.
>>
>>49199253
Only one of the shinma doesn't exist.
>>
Would this be a reasonable power to include in a Misc. Meta package from PS238?

>Integrity Field: An invisible "force" permeates your body which keeps everything in place. Your biomass will do its best to remain in the you-shaped portion of reality, effectively making you "immune" to dismemberment. While this doesn't make your flesh any tougher, it will make it easier for any regeneration you have to do its job. Essentially, your organs and skin are more resistant to being harmfully misplaced; and if they are, will soon work to "stitch" themselves back together or shuffle back into place. Someone slashes you across the gut? No need to worry about disembowelment, less need to worry about blood, and no need to get it stitched back together; though you may want to clean it when you have the time. Someone cleaves your arm off right at the joint? Well, you might not be able to use it until it heals, but it'll remain in the same relative position as if nothing had happened. Be aware that this only works on the macro level, you'll still need a healing factor to make the most use of this.
>>
>>49199416
It comes with three related powers so what are the other two? I assume regeneration is one of them.
>>
>>49199416
That doesn't sound like a misc meta power considering it looks like it's meant to aid regeneration. You should still bleed at the very least, just be immune to dismemberment even if it disables whatever is severed. Decapitation would still kill you without a healing factor and fill your lungs with blood, doubtlessly.

It looks nifty, however. I daresay you should suggest this as a power for the Worm update, if you are not totally opposed.
>>
>>49199341
It was one guy with a hateboner for Exalted asking for ideas.

>>49199348
I thought of all of them define existence through their absence? The corrosion shinma is pure, the violence shinma is pacifistic etc
>>
>>49199468
Technically he could easily give it to himself as a Full Aresanl power. Eidolon often used secondary powers that made him resistant to offensive powers.
>>
>>49199468
Well, you'd still bleed. The blood just wouldn't exit your body, considering blood doesn't really have a "relative position".
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
Bloody Roar
Drawbacks:
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Beast Change [Free]
Martial Artist (Quanlong) [Free]
Breaking the Silence [Free]
Technically Trained [-200]
Kinetic Recharge [-200]
Impossible Genome (Killer Rabbit) [-500]
Items:
Zoanthrope Gene Sample [-100]

So with the amount of SCIENCE I can throw around on average as well as bending the rules a tad (IE BREAKING THEM OVER MY KNEE) with the Johnny Test perks and such I think this one is going to be fun.
>>
>>49199491
Also true. But no, seriously, that looks useful. If you can stop the bleeding, the body could heal any injury. I imagine it would be a very slow regeneration, but it would prevent broken bones from being a major issue other than hurting as normal when you try to use them.

Huh. Suddenly I wonder if this is a power that Batman has and nobody's ever managed to cut off one of his limbs... it would explain healing from the broken back.

>>49199521
Ah, I see. So all the bleeding would be internal. Actually that could be EXTREMELY bad, for many reasons, but that sounds good. I take back my objection! Misc meta!
>>
>>49199470
Nope, only one of them does that defining through absence thing. The rest exist.
>>
>>49199416
That should be fine. A canon character has a 'guardian angel' that keeps her safe from basically everything.

>>49199452
That'd also be fine anon. It says 'up to 3' so you don't actually have to take it, but you know the munchkin in you won't let it go.
I honestly can't think of a third thing to go with this package. Maybe the ability to turn off pain receptors?
>>
Where's Devil Summoner?
>>
>>49199538
>Actually that could be EXTREMELY bad, for many reasons, but that sounds good.

It would be, but the damage would be somewhat limited as the vein/artery started coming back together.
>>
What jumps other than Mario and Rust have extra lives?
>>
>>49199538
I dunno, broken bones will still fuck your shit up if the shards puncture a vital organ. The brain and spine are still huge no no zones too, and just because you aint bleeding doesn't mean you can't die from another system failure if you can't breathe or whatever right?

Also I think all comic book baseline humans hVe this power because they get punched by supers without turning into paste, even holding back or missing or whatever that should still inflict massive internal trauma.
>>
>>49199583
Should be under Digital Devil Summoner.
>>
>>49199588
Not fast enough to prevent major issues unless some other healing factor is working in concert with it.

>>49199603
Well, from my reading, this would prevent the shards from doing anything. The bones would only deform from the larger skeletal structure as long as force is being applied. Though they'd still hurt like hell when used, at a minimum.

Also yes. The first time <insert any villain with superpowers here> punched Batman, he should have been turned into a paste.
>>
>>49199583
He probably meant Devil Survivor.

>>49199613
You mean... Digital Devil Saga in this case, right?
>>
>>49199613
Ah, there it is.
>>
>>49199452
>>49199577
Well, this particular ability was meant to be part of a "purity of form" package, so probably something like "expulsion of physical foreign bodies".

>>49199468
Also, Crux: I'm heading to bed right about now, but if Worm wants to use something like this, I give him permission.
>>
>>49199596
Dragons Dogma, Terraria, technically Harry Potter, and Scott Pilgrim. There's probably more, but those are what I remember right now.
>>
>>49199623
Yes Digital Devil Saga. The game titles got mixed up in my head.
>>
>>49199623
>>49199626
>>49199662
What? No, I meant Devil Summoner, Soul Hackers.
>>
>>49199623
Anon, Devil Summoners is a real part of the SMT series, and it has had a jump longer than any other entry beyond Persona.
>>
>>49199626
Gaunlet, Digital Devil Saga isn't complete yet. It's supposed to be a two parter, DeSuAnon is working on part two still.
>>
>>49199699
Except the jump is not named Devil Summoner, it's named Soul Hackers in it's file name, assuming >>49199687 didn't get confused AGAIN.
>>
>>49199626
>>49199687
The jump is in the drive under Soul Hackers.
>>
>>49199468
>That doesn't sound like a misc meta power
I'm not so sure. From my reading, it sounds a bit like an automated, limited form of telekinesis.
>>
>>49199722
Yes, I meant Soul Hackers.
>>
>>49199687
>>49199703
>>49199723

Yeah, DSS isn't done yet.
Soul Hackers then, Okay.
Good news is I have most of my DSS build done for when it's finished.
>>
>>49199567
>Nope, only one of them does that defining through absence thing. The rest exist.
Are you sure, like the Shinma that defines violence by being peaceful, I do not think there is a place you can go in the wyld to actually encounter it.

It is sort of like an metaphysically ascribed attribute of a non-entity, like the hypothetical pink unicorn, who is pink despite reflecting no wavelengths.

this particular piece of implicate existence is at peace with all things.
>>
>>49199754
I ceded my agreement after clarification.
>>
>>49199784
Anon, do you know how an unshaped raksha becomes a shaped one? It literally involves walking through a shinma, forget the name of this one but they exist. They can be fiddled and fucked with and doing so was how creation was made.
>>
>>49199798
The name is metaphorical. Also, the gate you are refering to is the Shinma that defines existence by its non existence.
Anon, think of it like a Buddhist koan.
If you think they went through a literal gate, you are misunderstanding the point, it is an allegory about the difference between shaped and unshaped being like the difference between being and non being.
>>
>>49199886
Looks like you refuse to be convinced about anything and are just posting to sniff your own ass, so not much point in continuing this conversation.
>>
>>49199798
Specifically it's Nirakara (the Shinmaic principle of shape) at the threshold between chaos and Creation known as the Gateway of Sundraprisha (Graceful Wicked Masks, p. 33).

On that note, I find this line amusing from Lords of Creation:

"Beyond the Fair Folk, the shinma who underlie possibility itself might fear the meddling of the Chosen, but who would know their fear from an immeasurable flutter in an abstract quality?"

One gets the impression Lords of Creation was written by a First Age Solar.
>>
Soul Hackers Jump 081:
Drawbacks:
No ID [-200]
Origin: Hacker
Perks:
Hardcore Hacker, Hack You! [Free]
Computer Conception [-150]
App Master [-300]
Devil Buster [-600]
Items:
Money [-50]
Nameless Sword (Force) [-100]
COMP [Free]
Computer [Free]

So with the entire Webmage perk-line, The Matrix perk-line, Complete Terminal Genes (Blame!), Administrator Access, and now all of this I think I've got a sizable hacking ability now. Storied Sword gets a new upgrade in addition. Is Devil Buster Almighty Damage from SMT?
>>
>>49199957
Well to be fair, it's not like they're self aware or anything.
>>
What kinds of goods / services would you bring to Ainz Ooal Gown for trade in spells(dark wisdom copy), access to divine items (minecraft copy), and assistance.
>>
What jumps do we have that could be done as an M-Com?

SCP and Shadow ops come to mind
anything else?
>>
>>49200053
Why not just be a 42nd bean
>>
>>49200067
X-Com? MCU?
>>
File: blank9.jpg (48KB, 383x420px) Image search: [Google]
blank9.jpg
48KB, 383x420px
>>49199957
>>49200044

Another amusing point is that Adorjan's charm Fond Remembrance of Adrian (Broken Winged Crane, p. 28) reflexively shanks the Shinma in response to unwanted Shaping effects when there's no clear perpetuator to blame.

Mind you, there's no evidence this meaningfully diminishes them. She's just crazy enough to try stabbing fundamental constants of reality for daring to reality warp her.

FOND REMEMBRANCE OF ADRIÁN
Cost: 6m; Mins: Essence 2;
Type: Reflexive (Step 9)
Keywords: Combo-OK, Counterattack, Obvious, Stackable
Duration: Indefinite
Prerequisite Charms: Sacred Kamilla’s Inhalation

When she encircled Creation as the River of Torments, Adrián formed a moat of fire,ice and razors to fence out the Unshaped nuisances that pestered the Primordials. Raksha who dared test her borders found her not so much impregnable as annihilating, shredding the works of their Shaping like cobwebs before ravaging them with her elements. Adrián is long dead, but Adorjan still remembers how to punish those who would make her other than herself. This Charm may be activated as a defense against any Shaping effect that targets the Infernal or any owned objects within (Compassion x 5) yards. Not only does Fond Remembrance of Adrián negate that effect in a violent spray of jagged Essence, but the being who used that Shaping effect suffers an automatically successful attack that inflicts (Convic- tion)L dice of damage from simultaneous laceration, incineration and deep freezing. The damage becomes aggravated once the Infernal attains Essence 6+. When no clear perpetrator can be identified for punishment, Adorjan’s torments draw silent screams FROM THE SHINMA INSTEAD

...the really funny thing is, even though it's yet another example of Adorjan being a massive hypocrite with abandonment issues she's technically right given the Shinma are the fundamental reason why things happen in Exalted.
>>
>>49200067
a what
>>
>>49200067
Harry Potter? Considering it's what inspired the idea I don't see why you couldn't.
Maybe also do Harry Dresden but I don't think that would work half as well.
>>
>>49200103
An M-Com - Master of Commerce.
>>
>>49199962
I don't think so, I think it just makes you more effective in kicking demon ass.
>>
>>49200085
Why not be a real human bean?

And a real hero.
>>
>>49200053
Humans, they love to eat humans
>>
>>49200100
Abandonment issues?
>>
File: This is how I mage.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
This is how I mage.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>49200106
>Harry Potter
I'm going to say it
Anyone who's not doing Harry Potter as though its Little Witch academia and spending their time at a wizards school doing slice of life shenanigans while the cast actually do all the work is having bad wrong fun

>>49200103
Like X-com but with supernatural unknowns rather than Sci Fi unknowns
>>
File: blank15.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>49200053
Also, the guild or the lich?

The guild: Exotic wealth and luxuries from other worlds, an offering of slave races enough to start a breeding population from, a perpetual resource fabricator/assembly line-preferably one that works on magitech, long-range ballistic weapons to make the guild more secure, a mutual defence pact if you live nearby or run your own political domain and a trading agreement if you don't and own other unique resources.

The player: Vidya and one of the better consoles. He'd probably like Sword Art Online or that flugel simulator game from NGNL. That and some sort of GPS so he can look for his old guildmates more easily.
>>
>>49200053
Shit just show him you have minecraft copying and he'd be all over that shit. Even with the 1 month limit there's still plenty he'd like to have more of, even if world items are off limits. Especially considering that he's got the equivalent of a ring of 3 wishes. Since wish upon a star is pretty much a better D&D wish in the new world with higher xp costs to compensate. With cheat mode you'd have the keys to an extrordinarily powerful wish engine. I don't think he'd turn that down even with ring of elru bullshit just around the corner.
>>
Are there any perks that warp reality to make the world more mysterious/dangerous/interesting etc. than it actually is? Like that perk from S&S that shoves dungeons into exisstence.
>>
>>49200138
I prefer soy beans
>>
>>49200190
Random Encounters from OOTS, Labrinth from Mushoku Tensei, Difficulty Levels from PSO.
>>
>>49200190
Hmm, let me think. The upcoming WoW jump will have Dreaming in Emerald, which will allow people to dream of a world where civilization never formed, and possibly with Jumper training (or maybe by themselves) become WoW style Druids, as they can draw power from it. If you buy the Mana Sword from...Legends of Mana, I think? You can use it to form the Mana Tree, which will allow everyone to use magic in the vein of RPGs. Do those count?
>>
File: Blank20.png (735KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Blank20.png
735KB, 1024x640px
>>49200156
Her Essence 5 charm Demon Wracking Shout blasts all demons within a mile with aggravated damage and inflicts deafness on everyone else with a scream that tears out part of your soul to power it. It's the death cry of Lilike, her prior incarnation Adrian's fetich. Demons that survive receive a compulsion to leave and not return to the shriek's zone for 5 days.

This also works on Adorjan, but does no damage. Unfortunately, using it on her ALSO makes her fall helplessly in love with whoever was stupid enough to use a high-level Yozi charm on the Yozi it originated from. She mainly expresses love by murdering everything the people she loves cares about and then murdering them.

Coupled with the fact that she's dedicated 3 charms' names and effects to three of her behemoth-children she bore with the Solar who murdered her fetich AND used that charm with her, and Primordials are made of the chams they use meaning they're a very intimate expression of their very identity and...yeah.

Abandonment issues which she's dealing with by somehow overcompensating and being very blatent about acknowledging at the same time.
>>
>>49200160
>Little Witch Academia
Jump when?

Seriously though, I would love this as a jump. My only worry is that there isn't quite enough backstory to draw from.
>>
>>49200244
We should wait until Studio Trigger comes out with more material I think.
>>
>>49200221
>>49200239
While the answers are great and appreciated, I was thinking of something in the vein of, say, making Hogwarts' hidden surprises actually magical and incredible, and not rooms full of shitpots.
>>
>>49200244
The problem isn't backstory so much as it is content. There's not a lot to make origins/perks/items out of. There are some things there, but not enough, in my opinion.

I also love it, and I'd love to see a jump made for it. Course, I also want to see a jump made for Princess Tutu and Case Closed, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
>>
>>49200289
>Case Closed
Detective Conan is ongoing with 90 volumes of the manga, and 822 episodes. There's the reverse issue there, there is way too much content for someone to go through, it would take forever.
>>
>>49200317
That's why I said take my opinion with a grain of salt. I like the series, but I know there probably won't ever be a jump for it, due to either it still being an on-going series or just a simple matter of there being too much content to even fit into a mega jump.
>>
>>49200317
There's enough content by now for the little shit to have grown back up just from time passed at this point.
>>
So in worm if I had Thanatos and killed glaistig uaine and Eidolon would the shard get the ability to generate the things uaine can and have a version of eidolons powers? Also how would the uaine thing work post jump as my power becomes shardless?
>>
>>49200284
You could do stuff like look for atlantis in the Potterverse? There's probably plenty of stuff that the source material doesn't cover that you could look for in jumps without needing to alter them with meta perks. Or you could go into space in the Potterverse and see if you can find magical aliens.
>>
>>49200540
No don't that way lies madness and Partially Kissed Heroes.
>>
>>49200552
Partially Kissed?
>>
>>49200612
Bad fanfiction that involved wizards getting space travel except they couldn't find any aliens so they went back to earth and stopped trying.
>>
>>49200619
I was more wondering what partially kissed is.
>>
File: confused birb.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
confused birb.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Plot-bound in Kingdom Hearts, assume best power before coming in is Elemental Monarch.

Y/N?
>>
>>49200670
Oh ok. So around the beginning of the story Harry gets kissed by a dementor but it gets interrupted half way through. The resultant soul damage and it's interaction with voldemorts horcrux is used as justification for Harry to act like the authors SI and basically be the 2nd biggest deuche of all time.
>>
>>49200692
M
>>
Jump #138: Schlock Mercenary
I downloaded this back in thread #877. I'm not sure why it's not on the drive; the drive won't accept it, it seems. It's marked as a WIP, but missing very little. Wonder whatever happened to the author?
>Ace of Wands (The seed of a new venture - perhaps as yet unseen. An opportunity to be met with boldness, vigor, and enthusiasm.)
>Location: Free Choice (Luna)
>Identity: Drop-In, Human
>Drawbacks: Big Words (+100)
So what if I select not to use complex words? I can still get the point across. Simple English wins.
>I Speak 'Warship' Very Fluently (Free, Drop-In)
Just because I speak Simple English does not mean I am not smart enough to pilot a ship.
>Bureaucracy Bountiful (900)
Cutting through red tape is always a plus.
>Mindrip Immunity (700, Drop-In)
There are things in my mind that no one should have access to. As long as I don't let someone in, my secrets are safe.
>The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries (650)
I have always wanted to read this.
>Nanny Bags and Cryokits (600)
And this will be quite useful, both now and later.
>Dorothies (Free, Drop-In)
Just click your heels together...
>Teraport Unit (Free, Drop-In)
Oh, I like this. I am much less crazy about how it works, but I could learn a lot from studying this.
>Medical Lab (400)
Well, I need somewhere to put people back together.
>Teraport Denial Unit (300, Drop-In)
I could learn a lot from studying this, too, but in space, 100 kilometers is still close range. Still, what do you expect from a handheld thing?
>Laz'R'Us Nannies (0, Drop-In)
This goes into the 'make a discount superhero' box with what I got from Endless Legend.

I'm only vaguely familiar with this setting, but it's got some very interesting things to it. I think, however, that I'm going to try the low profile thing again - I'm sure that the human government could always use a competent researcher, however, and it means I get a look at some very, very interesting technology.
>>
>>49200692
Hesitant Y. Flame Princess is pretty powerful, and you have powers equal to hers according to the jumpmaker, but some of the bigger threats might still give you a hard time.
>>
>>49200697
Oh, I thought it was some tween term or something.
>>
>>49200692
Not the best idea, but not unsurvivable. I mean Sora managed it with his friends so it shouldn't be too hard. Just don't pick the drawback that makes him an idiot as well or you might be fucked.
>>
>>49200724
Nope just the name of the fanfiction.
>>
>>49200729
No intention of making him dumb. The poor kid's been through enough in canon.

What about Grinding Loot?

>>49200722
Let me guess, Xehanort and Ansem?
>>
>>49200761
Yep.

He throws bloody skyscrapers, man. SKYSCRAPERS. EVERYONE ELSE WAS JUST A STANDARD DISNEY OR RPG VILLAIN, BUT THEN THIS GUY COMES AROUND AND THROWS SKYSCRAPERS. IT'S BULLSHIT.
>>
>>49200761
Do you like grind?
Do you want to leave with a fraction of what you could have gotten othewise with significantly more effort being put in?
Time management skills should make it less awful, but it's still an annoying inconvenience.
Taking plotbound as well only compounds matters as now you have to grind for plot coupons.
Have you ever played Donkey Kong 64? because I imagine it would be a lot like that.
>>
File: despair.gif (720KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
despair.gif
720KB, 500x278px
>>49200801
Yeaaah not putting myself through that.
>>
>>49200801
Thats what you use clone perks and the autopilot perk from Master of Magic for.
>>
>>49200392
I guess Glaistig would let you split your projection into four different ones (or give your projection the ability to make four projections, focusing on projection powers could give you a small army). Killing Eidolon would probably give you his powers.
>>
File: ajehmgk74uuaddetmf5u.jpg (833KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
ajehmgk74uuaddetmf5u.jpg
833KB, 1440x810px
Do we have a Dredd jump?
Is anyone working on a Dredd jump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mnnQfYeCRY
One of the most underrated movies of all time
>>
>>49201035
Eh, it was a pretty meh copy of the Raid, which was much better.
>>
>>49197936
the Goblin's loadout,also Earth-8311 drawback/starting area
>>
File: blank18.jpg (140KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
blank18.jpg
140KB, 900x665px
>>49201035
Nope and nope.

I did hear the recent one was better than expected but I was put off by some folks who said it copied a lot of setpieces from The Raid. I imagine if one's made it will have a perk called I AM THE LAW somehwere, though.

>>49200788
...Xehanort and Ansem? I'm guessing Ansem because IIRC someone told me Xehanort is the fellow who used Dark and Light together while the Nothing power perk is the one I remember having skyscraper-chucking capabilities?

>>49200692
...hold on, which element are you a monarch of?

From what little I know of Kingdom Hearts a wizard who uses the power of candy to vanquish evil (or good) seems like they'd fit right in.
>>
File: Going Rogue(1).pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Going Rogue(1).pdf
1B, 486x500px
Better late than never!
>>
Are there any perks for powering one type of magic with a pool from a different source of magic? The other source is more reliable and bigger, so I hoped I could use that instead.
>>
>>49199416
>. Essentially, your organs and skin are more resistant to being harmfully misplaced; and if they are, will soon work to "stitch" themselves back together or shuffle back into place. Someone slashes you across the gut? No need to worry about disembowelment, less need to worry about blood, and no need to get it stitched back together; though you may want to clean it when you have the time. Someone cleaves your arm off right at the joint? Well, you might not be able to use it until it heals, but it'll remain in the same relative position as if nothing had happened. Be aware that this only works on the macro level, you'll still need a healing factor to make the most use of this.

i guess it's okay, but have tried to Abuse on specific stuff like that before..
>>
>>49201074
Well, most pools merge anyway, but there is something in Ragnarok Online for this.
>>
>>49201073
>FULFILLMENT
No. Just no. This is impossibly broken even compared to everything else in the jump. Not only is it way too meta, 'the next level of power' has MASSIVELY varying effects given all the powers in the chain. Maybe if it applied to just what was in this jump it might work but otherwise you gotta cut that.
>>
>>49201073
You have a bad habit of posting these realyl late in the thread.
>>
>>49201073
1000CP FULFILLMENT: You gain a sudden increase in all around power, a level up. This would be the equivalent of taking all your skills and abilities and training them all until they reach their next plateau in power. If they don't have a plateau then they just gain a significant increase. This will even improve your equipment as if you had spent money on or upgraded it to the next level.
GENESIS: This now applies to summons and Companions.

You're uh...you're not serious here man right?
>>
>>49201073
I'm with >>49201102 to an extent. This could be broken but honestly, the people who are gonna take that sort of advantage already have broken the game. I'd accept it if it were double the price. Like, you gotta go through A LOT and forego A LOT for this.
>>
>>49201074
Conjoined Conjures from Cardcaptor can do something similar by mixing magic systems. That way if you don't want to pull from an external force you don't have to.
You can also do it with one of the Wizard perks in Ragnarok Online I think. It lets you cast spells with any kind of energy you have.

Thing is magic that is essentially the same thing tends to blend into one pool once you get it. If you aren't ruling it that way I get it, but MP is usually MP even if it's from a different world.
>>
>>49201100
>>49201145
Those work. The reason I was asking is because one runs on energy from an item, kind of like a battery, and that can run out. So I wanted to find a more reliable source to power it.
>>
>>49201142
...dude. A massive buff to the tens of thousands of perks and items you get across your entire chain. That's if they don't have plateus. What about stuff like Level 5 espers? Or heck, why bother getting things like Omega powers in X Men when you can come here to upgrade your alpha powers?

Not to mention the gauntlet isn't even that hard. You keep your powers, almost nothing is a scaling threat and the setting itself just isn't that high a power level.
>>
>>49201073
Fulfillment seems absolutely absurd. Especially in comparison to everything else. It's sort of "balanced" by being something you can theoretically already do, but that level of power increase is crazy for people with more than say 10 jumps.
I just don't see how anything else is supposed to compete with a high grade power increase that scales with how long you've been jumping.
>>
>>49201102
>>49201127
>>49201142

It was based on the FAQ for what the Omega tree would have had. I guess it is a bit much. My main thing is having abilities here work and scale in tandem with other powers but I suppose it would still be worth the price if I just kept it to enhancing things from both the original and this jump. Just gotta find a way to word it right.
>>
>>49201179
You need harsher drawbacks.Or you should limit it to powers and stuff you got in City of Heroes. Your current drawbacks, with people still having their jump powers, are just not hard enough at all.
>>
>>49201160
Scale is kind of weird for City of Heroes. It's hard to tell exactly how powerful the heavy hitters from the setting would be in comparison to others. I'd place it mid to high power at a glance just for the density of superhumans.
>>
>>49201211
>Density
Just having a lot of them doesn't mean it's necessarily high power. Heck, I'd say the setting surviving with lots of superhumans actually gives more justification for a lower power level. If everyone's a planet buster, it's a lot more likely someones just gonna punch the earth to smithereens one day. Obviously it might not always be at that level but the example works.
>>
>>49201073
MAJESTY: How does draining your charisma even work? Do you become super ugly for a week?

Is there a drawback limit? Also I think you forgot the two 00s for Powerless

>This represents you becoming incarnate and sharp increase in your abilities in relation to the abilities you gained while in City of Heroes. If you apply to multiple, please pick one you prefer.

This is a little confusing, do you mean you can only pick one Incarnate Rank?

As a formatting criticism: There's hardly any space between the different categories of purcahses/drawbacks, and I'd prefer drawbacks to have "+" signs next to them because otherwise it looks odd that they seem to cost CP.

Why are all the X-ranked powers at the bottom of the jump?

>The JUDGEMENT RANK powers are special in that they adjust to your power level

Does this refer to your powerlevel AFTER the gauntlet? What is the in-universe justification for this? If there isn't one it seems a little arbitrary and meta.

I'll be honest: My reaction to all of this is mostly confusion. Without an intro really explaining what's going on this jump seems to be built on the presumption I already know everything about City of Heroes from the City of Heroes jump which is generally not considered a good idea. More to the point, it seems to presume I've JUMPED City of Heroes which isn't cool when jumps are supposed to be standalone things you can take at any point of your chain rather than compell/incentivise you to jump in a certain order using their mechanics. Whereas here, the jump apparently rewards you for making specific, expensive choices in City of Heroes. Not to mention it's hard for someone who doesn't know those dark eldar gods and factions very well to guage their severity.
>>
>>49201179
Wait, why do powers scale? That makes no sense.
>>
>>49201179
Um. I rather doubt that AMA specifically said that one ability is supposed to be capable of amplifying ALL POWERS IN ALL OF FICTION EVER which I think is veering quite far into meta territory.

>>49201166
Also this.

>>49201211
I gathered that from the implementation of what I presume to be game mechanics in the perks.
>>
>>49201073
I am half dead, and so is the thread. You may want to post this in the next one.

That said Infinity seems like a bad power. 1000 CP, and the shared health and mp etc just means you can be dogpiled and attacked in 2 places at once. You can just open a couple portals to spam attacks through and get the same result and be safer for free.
>>
>>49201370
Oh boy, we can post again? We can post again. Why are we still here? Shouldn't threads be archived way, way before this point?

Erm. Anyway, for both Beelzebub and Tales of Demons and Gods-in future jumps exactly what counts as a demon?
Thread posts: 597
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.