[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1064: Ignoble Phantasm Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 471
Thread images: 74

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49163192
>>
>>49175085
What's an Ignoble Phantasm, OP?
>>
>>49175119
a non noble one?
>>
I want to know what an ignoble phantasm would be. This concept intrigues me and will probably show up in some Fate edition in the near future anyway.
>>
Not the real thread.
>>
>>49175119
Your hopes and dreams.
>>
>Have time and space manipulation
>Half a bottle of Captain Morgan's Cannon Ball
>Two THC Sugar cookies
>Two Shrooms
>Wander around for six hours randomly asking. "Did I do that?"

How do you party HARD /jc/?
>>
OP can't count
>>49175039
>>49175039
>>49175039
>>
>>49175119
A miserable little pile of prana.
>>
>>49175198
Pan-galactic gargle blaster, or the closest thing I can come up to. It's still an imitation, I'd wager, but I intend to try the real thing as soon as someone makes a Hitchhiker's Guide jump.

I would not dare touch it myself. I'd never be able to do it justice.
>>
>>49175198
I don't party.
>>
>>49175127
Eh, it's kind of hard to get more ignoble than Mebd.
>>
>>49175198
Isn't mixing drugs bad?
>>
>>49175274
Mystic Eyes of Bowel Disruption?
>>
Jump #132: Endless Legend
(It suddenly occurs to me that I've used a thing from here during the Terminator jump. Whoops. Let's just use a lightsaber instead, shall we?)
>Ace of Cups (A missed opportunity for joy, contentment, fertility, or enlightenment.)
No, deck, I am not getting a companion from here. Don't guilt me about it.
>Age: 19
>Location: Desert
>Identity: Vaulter
>Drawbacks: Epic Speed (0), Brace for Winter (-100), Wrong Biome (-300), Necrophages Ate My Neighbors (-400)
I'll give the necrophages some 'nids to deal with; that should keep them at bay until I'm better prepared to deal with them, as long as I make sure the 'nids are well equipped and not slaughtering anything BUT the necrophage. Wrong biome... well. Shit. That's a pain. Not the end of the world by any means, but still a pain. But I can deal with winter - it'll blunt the early necrophage attacks, too, so that's the smallest of benefits to it.
Also being able to pull food out of thin air for the vaulters during that first winter means that there will be less empty stomachs and perhaps it will give them a bit of hope.
And then I will set things up and make sure that I'm in charge of all the resources of the planet. Because I have absolutely no problems with having a stranglehold on that, and giving things out as I see fit. It's not the first time, it won't be the last.
>Advanced Alloys (1750, Vaulter)
The titanium here is definitely not the everyday titanium that we know on Earth. Probably an emphasis on the 'titan' considering it's heavy but never dulls. Glassteel, on the other hand... that's just nifty as hell, I love it, but it doesn't look like it has the traits of optical glass. Pity.
>Holy Resource (Free, Vaulter)
Titanium's pretty cool. Let's go with that.
>Uncommon Alloys (1600, Vaulter)
Palladium, a self-healing metal... I wonder how useful that would be as a component of ship hulls? And of course adamantium. Sure, it's not Marvel adamantium, but it's honestly not that far off.
>>
>>49175285
Depends. Drugs in general are bad anyway so...
>>
File: 4d0c7d2105a77cd4697ad9b51bd2b14c.png (951KB, 1000x1435px) Image search: [Google]
4d0c7d2105a77cd4697ad9b51bd2b14c.png
951KB, 1000x1435px
>>49175198
>Has invented a drinking version of Russian Roulette
>Uses alcohols from several dozen universes
>One out of even 6 glasses are spiked with aphrodisiacs
>Last one standing is the winner

Oh yes. I party hard.
>>
>>49175342
>Rare Alloys (1400, Vaulter)
Mithrite? I'll make sure to provide that to people when they need a raw power boost. Hyperium? Same thing. The two together should act as discount superpowers, granting everything one would expect but flight.
>Topography (1000)
The entire topography of whatever world I stand on is in my mind... including where everything is. Everything within a certain geological value anyway, pretty sure it doesn't resolve to individual person level, but having a political map including minor factions, ruins, resources, etc... SO useful.
>Endless Recycling (750, Vaulter)
Fix and repair literally everything. If I don't have the right tools, salvage everything of value from it. Including things that are beyond my techbase. Uh, yes.
>Dust Mint (700)
>Alchemical Foundry (650)
>Extractor Tool (600)
>Reaping Station (500)
>Arcane Smelter (400)
>Dust Refinery (300)
>Mythic Forge (150)
>Automated Harvester (0)
All of these things? These are why I intend to get a stranglehold on the global resource economy. Societies will be just fine without having unfettered access to these resources, but I'm going to have SupCom grade defenses around them. If anyone is foolish enough to try to go to war for these resources, I will see to it that their attacks run into a wall of lead. Also, SupCom grade defenses are going to be all about cutting down the necrophage and cauterizing the corpses.

At the end of this jump I will have a full planet's worth of production of these materials at my disposal, and with this being the jump that it is, I CAN take it with me. I DID tap every single vein, and thanks to Topography, I know I didn't miss a single one.

Though I will happily help the Vaulters (and indeed anyone else who desires it) to return to the stars instead of being chained to this planet. In fact, I'll encourage it. More planet for me.
>>
>>49175342
Beware, the Necrophages are parasites. They'll repurpose dead tyranids as their own.
>>
>>49175342
Hey Crux, the OP fucked up the count, here's the real thread. >>49175039
>>
File: This Is Bait Zone.png (10KB, 507x401px) Image search: [Google]
This Is Bait Zone.png
10KB, 507x401px
>>49175369
>>
>>49175369
And your thread is intentionally hostile and trying to discourage the thread and kill us. So this one is better.
>>
For those of you who draw your supernatural abilities from outside sources, do you prefer to get it from:

>Gods and/or ancestor spirits
>Demons and/or evil local spirits
>Ambient universal energy
>Faerie folk and/or nature spirits, or life-based energy representing the biosphere itself
>Spirits of the dead and/or entropic energy representing both decay and undeath
>Maddening eldritch beings
>Metaphysical universal forces representing growth and potential
>Universal forces representing emotion and thought
>>
>>49175392
>intentionally hostile

You mean like we deliberately are every other thread?

Here's a hint - the opening title does nothing in the long run. Thread-long bullshit is what kills creativity and discourages people. And we do plenty of that on our fucking own.
>>
>>49175409
Whichever is the most impersonal
>>
>>49175422
>We
You mean you.
>>
File: 195d0cfda55de95c343dd6ba6fd7c222.jpg (167KB, 713x1000px) Image search: [Google]
195d0cfda55de95c343dd6ba6fd7c222.jpg
167KB, 713x1000px
>>49175409
I usually prefer Ambient universal energies if given the choice. I don't like feeling beholden to some larger power for my abilities.
>>
File: 4143b5e63ec3bd20f67bf9e29c8f945d.png (410KB, 717x1008px) Image search: [Google]
4143b5e63ec3bd20f67bf9e29c8f945d.png
410KB, 717x1008px
>>49175409
No thread is safe
>>
>>49175387
>>49175392
Come on guys, you know we stick with the dumb thread number bullshit, no ignoring numbers just because the last thread was shit.
Also you're being complete pussies over the edition name.
>>
>>49175452
...I'd probably pod her, but honestly it's mostly because her physiology looks pretty damn neat.
>>
>>49175409
>Ambient universal energy
>life-based energy representing the biosphere itself
>Metaphysical universal forces representing growth and potential
>Universal forces representing emotion and thought

These. I prefer my power source to not have a mind of its own. That said, I did take Job Offer in Dresden Files because I know the value of having someone powerful in your corner.
>>
So Jumpers, what kind of knock-off powers shenanigans do you get up to?

>Going full Cobra-kai in the Bleach Jump.

>Using holograms to make your giant robot look badly animated enough it could have been in Godmars

>Generic "my animagus/vehicle/true form" is something ridiculous shenanigans.

>"Elemental Magic" that doesn't fit the local paradigm, like Lipid element or something.
>>
>>49175454
>People don't like you trying to kill the thread
>So they're pussies
>>
>>49175461
I wish. But she's not a part of any established setting. My sudden desire to pick up biological/cloning abilities may or may not be related to finding this picture set.
>>
>>49175422
Have you ever considered that they wouldn't be attacked if they didn't deserve it from their actions? This isn't a hugbox, and all criticism is valid.
>>
>>49175482
... shit, now I'm wishing I pretended to be the Avatar during the Avatar jump. And by that I mean abusing telekinesis to control INDIVIDUAL elements. Like hydrogen and oxygen. But my telekinesis is not that good yet, sadly.
>>
>>49175444
Ah yes, because I'm the one demanding people leave and calling for their jumps to be replaced.

Oh wait. I don't do that. How about you try again, Charles?
>>
>>49175491
The artist wants to turn it into a super edgy webcomic.
>>
>>49175198
... Anon, exactly what did you DO this weekend?
>>
>>49175513
>I'm not the one
Doubt
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Let's resolve this the /tg/ way.
1. >>49175085
2. >>49175039
>>
>>49175409
I prefer to have most of my power come from myself, or just work because, but if I have to get it elsewhere the less responsibilities involved the better. Non sentient forces are preferred as well since I don't like it when someone's got an off switch.
>>
>>49175542
Nobody cares about your coin flip. That thread is intentionally trying to attack the community and kill the threads in the long run. So it's worthless.
>>
File: 1470269762425.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1470269762425.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>49175514
I have a hard time believing that given the tone of much of what s/he draws.
>>
>>49175563
>That thread
>I don't like the title so I'm taking deliberate offense and crying
>>
>>49175514
If he does, it needs to be made into a jump. It might just be my alcohol addled brain, but I think I'm in love.

On a less retarded topic, who is the artist?
>>
>>49175577
>I don't like that I'm being called out for intentionally making a thread attacking the community and trying to kill it
>>
File: 46c485c68454088a86048509a40a0487.png (449KB, 814x1004px) Image search: [Google]
46c485c68454088a86048509a40a0487.png
449KB, 814x1004px
>>49175461
>>49175491

I'm a hive queen now
I spend 2 months at the start of every jump making spawning pools and breeding the cute little monsters into an army.

They go forth and defend Humanity, Justice and Liberty

>>49175514
># the Full Story is Suffering
Well it could still be okay
>>
>>49175571
Well, given that alien girl is apparently a test subject, Ms. Scientist shouldn't be too surprised when she gets accused of unprofessional behavior.

"No lewding the students/patients/subordinates/test subjects/etc".
>>
>>49175589
Hushaby I think?
>>
>>49175602
I should take the Hive Queen jump before I go to 40k. Just for the sake of hilarity.

... wait, I just realized I was saying 'nids during Endless Legend. That should have been zerg. Damn!
>>
File: coinflip.gif (2MB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
coinflip.gif
2MB, 500x265px
>>49175563
How the fuck is an apathetic title gonna kill a thread full of active people posting builds, asking about settings and jumps, and shitposting at each other like every other thread?

Don't question the dice.
>>
>>49175589
http://hushabyevalley.tumblr.com/
>>
>>49175387
look at the timestamps on both threads first post, this is the 2nd thread created, created explicitly to shitpost.
>>
>>49175645
No, your thread was, with your hostile edition.
>>
>>49175634
Oh my.

Alien snek is best snek?
>>
3 - Castlevania - 1000 CP

Background:
1992 - The Fated Hour, Vagabond, 30 Years Old, Male

Perks:
Acrobatics, Weapon Master (Hand to Hand), Inhuman Power, Throwing Expert, Alchemy, Infiltrator - 0

All things considered, this wasn't the most interesting decade. I had no chance in hell against Dracul, so I relegated myself to helping in minor ways. Specifically, I sought out minor creatures of the dark which were harassing civilization. Of note was a Moldovan alchemist who believed himself capable of stealing the Dark Lord's power by using something known as the Crimson Stone. The height of comedy, considering Mathias Cronqvist used it to become the vampire who would become Dracula, but I digress. While he managed to acquire a magical abode of his own, and draw the attention of those preparing to fight in the Demon Castle War, I managed to fight through the many homunculi he had created in forms resembling beings such as mummies, werewolves, succubi, and hunchbacks, until I cornered the would-be monster in his laboratory. Of course, facing him there would be idiotic, so I simply left and asked a group of soldiers for aid after explaining the specifics. His mansion became rubble after they made sure I wasn't lying.
>>
File: 5554561e348007ffd6daf8eaae5b1b5c.png (450KB, 718x1001px) Image search: [Google]
5554561e348007ffd6daf8eaae5b1b5c.png
450KB, 718x1001px
>>49175602
>hive queen
>defend Humanity, Justice and Liberty
That may be the cutest swarm of monsters I've ever heard of.

>>49175604
Of course. It's horribly unprofessional. Adorable, but terribly unprofessional scientific behavior.

>>49175660
Alien snek is definitely best snek. Her gargoyle girl is pretty cute too. She breaks all the time and has to eat her broken bits to regenerate.
>>
>>49175645
I didn't even notice the timestamps, the number was the first thing I noticed. This OP had enough time to refresh the catalog right before posting, which is standard procedure. But seeing as they can't count, it's not a surprise.
>>
>>49175602
Edgy for edginess' sake is just tiresome.
>>
File: 1426795584363.jpg (150KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1426795584363.jpg
150KB, 500x428px
>>49175604
>No lewding the students/patients/subordinates/test subjects/etc
>>
4 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 1000 CP

Background:
Drop-In, 24 Years Old, Male, The Reset, Green Dolphin Street Jail

Freebies:
Calisthenics, Dynamic Entry, Joestar Secret Technique, Dramatic Persona, Prediction, Steady Breathing

Perks:
Dirty Combat, Multi-Lingual, Iron Lungs, Fabulous Craftwork, Summon Steamroller, The Stand - 0

The Stand:
Destructive Power: E, Speed: B, Range: A, Durability: B, Precision: E, Development Potential: A
Awakened:
Destructive Power: C, Speed: E, Range: A, Durability: A, Precision: C, Development Potential: A

When I woke up, I felt a ghostly presence. The only reason I didn't immediately open fire was because I knew the spirit nearby was myself. The [Bydo Is...] my Stand. A vision of my soul, standing proud. It looked like the result of a Japanese Spider Crab, Coconut Crab, and Tasmanian Giant Crab making a crime against nature together, with little bits of human in between parts (such as a normal foreleg splitting its clawed arms midway and giving them two more joints) granting it a grotesque size nearing mine. Its larger left claw had some sort of raygun inside, while its smaller right had a... subwoofer? Ah.

The raygun was the [Creature System] while the subwoofer was the [Mechanical System]. The first uses cosmic rays to mutate flesh as the user desires, though the [Bydo]'s nature means it can only be used for the target's benefit. The second uses vibrations to shape minerals or rocks from afar. The Stand's true power appears when one uses both. By pushing two targets together, the lifeform is mutated into an alien hybrid that holds all the living and inorganic qualities of the originals.
>>
Making a jump that has a self-duplication power. What's a decent way to nerf it or make it unique? I'm a fan of how Teen Titans handled it but I'm open to suggestions.
>>
>>49175684
That's just body horror.
>>
Are there any perks that allow you to expand the amount of memory that an object can hold?
>>
So question: how does being an SMT Guardian, a being deeply connected with the Earth who serves as it's guardian, work in Avatar? Am I going to start getting visits from spirits and the Avatars due to my nature?
>>
>>49175660
It's hard to compete with Big Bossu but I dunno, it's pretty close

>>49175695
Muh Dreams Guts
>>
>>49175711
SCP has a -2byte file. Just copy it a fuckton of times into your target.
>>
>>49175701
The first thing I did was turn it upon myself. See, while the demonic glory coursing through my veins puts me above the common man, I was blind, so to say. I could see only as a human sees, hear only as a human hears, all that jazz. Considering the bizarre powers brought to bear by the followers of DIO's Priest, this would not do. I summoned [Bydo Is...] and had it begin to reshape my sensory organs. The next twenty minutes were spent fine-tuning them in order to maximize my sensory potential, diverting some of the energy generated by my magical strength towards it. After that, I had an idea. Jolyne's amulet was a reshaped Stand arrow. I stashed my lovely machine gun and ammo belt near the water in what seemed to be some sort of pipe, since going loud here was a very bad idea. Using my supernatural sneaking skills, I entered the prison proper, evading notice by silently running on the walls at times, or melding with the environment using [Bydo Is...]'s ability to fuse biology with inorganics. Eventually, I heard him, by pure chance. The blind gunman with the rosy hair. I did not dare leave the wall I had hidden inside. His satellite assassin... [Manhatter Transfer] could detect the finest changes in the air. Overlaying [Bydo Is...] with myself, I moved my left hand to the right, and clenched my right fist. Morphing into some sort of land piranha, my right hand detached. Focusing, I sensed through the Rockfish and began swimming into the ground, using my body as a reference point. I heard the sniper walk together with a guard.
>>
>>49175709
Nope. 68 posts and 19 IPs in this thread vs 31 and 15. Sorry, this thread wins.
>>
>>49175709
No.
>>
>>49175740
The fish bounded out of the ground, reaching for Johngalli's neck from behind. Ordinarily, he would almost have dodged thanks to [Manhattan Transfer] giving him notice. The fish... my hand, was killed. A presence of gold and purple formed out of the guard and kicked it into a wall. Panic gripped me, the need to act, and I jumped out of the wall and tore half of the guard's neck out with my left hand. The sheer power behind it, like a locomotive, should have torn the rest to bits. But he swayed back, flowing with the force, negating any additional damage. Then he began dancing, to my astonishment, as Johngalli got his rifle ready. Instead of gushing out, his blood calmly flowed as it normally would have, and he simply smiled at me. With the beat set by his feet, I had to move, and continue striking this insulting thing. A bang sounded, and I found that part of my shoulder was gone. No, I need to deal with Johngalli first... but that guard needs to go, fuck Jotaro's would-be assassin. I rushed forward with monstrous speed and began punching him, even using my right stump as a battering ram. He jumped back and forth with every strike, bloodied and bruised, but never stopping or even looking hurt, throwing himself onto me and using his shining punchghost to exploit the careless strikes I made. I was starting to look like cheese now. My right shoulder, left hand, right thigh, and cheek all had holes in them, while the rest of my body was bruised in general.
>>
>>49175722
Nah, they're sealed away by satan.
>>
File: tumblr_nahp1lrKJ41s2f367o1_1280.png (239KB, 560x739px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nahp1lrKJ41s2f367o1_1280.png
239KB, 560x739px
>>49175704
But she's so cute!
>>
>>49175709
You're wrong, but that was the case before someone linked to this one. And most of the posts are people arguing.
>>
>>49175732
>keep copying file
>exceed physical limit on information stored in a given volume of space
>some kind of information black hole?

Sounds dangerous, although that's a given with SCPs.
>>
>>49175775
Yes, but having to eat broken bits of herself is still body horror. ._.
>>
>>49175775
I see this pic and I just think of Cleanup's build for Dragonblood. It's really weird.
>>
>>49175769
What the fuck am I doing?

My soul resonated, and with a dirty bassline sounding from [Bydo Is...] as I pointed my right arm at his legs, the ground beneath the wannabe dancing king formed into hands, shattering his groove. His Stand, which I later learned was named [Abba] courtesy of the boss lady, struck the rock hands. One good fisting was enough to crack them, though not break. I have... what, three seconds? To kill Johngalli A. Running forward again, my left hand reached for his eyes and rays fired from [Bydo Is...]'s left claw from tens of meters away. Two seconds. Just my luck he actually tried to get some distance instead of firing at me while standing still. His eyes... gained an iris and pupil again. He could see. The sheer shock of it disoriented him, the shot that would have clipped my legs again going wild. One second.

[Bydo Is...] may be not be a Close Range type, but that doesn't mean I can't do the Ora Ora Ora myself. Before the sniper fell, the guard was free again. I looked at him, running at me, and I saw that his composure was broken. Maybe he was a servant of Pucci, maybe he was one of "Justice" and did not know the priest's true nature, but what mattered here is that he wanted me dead.

As I held my hands high, grasping something that wasn't there, a steamroller appeared on top of him. He died.
>>
>>49175723
Is that box the slime girl?
>>
>>49175709

Let's see...

This thread has more posts, more posters, actual fucking builds =, and a less antagonistic title. We have a pretty clear winner here.
>>
>>49175785
So is a snake eating it's shed skin also body horror?
>>
>>49175784
There actually is a number that's supposed to be the maximum amount of date you can store in one place. If it's exceeded the universe dies.
>>
>>49175794
I melded my destroyed right hand and both bodies with a wall, making sure to use one of Johngalli's hands to replace mine, then continued sneaking towards cell number 200 after the construction equipment disappeared. I didn't recall the specifics, but I knew Jolyne's pad was near that number, so it would take only a bit of work to find it. Once there, it was a simple matter of waiting for her and her cellmate to sleep. The Benefactor made sure to point out how creepy my acts were if seen by an outsider when this ended, but at the time, I just wanted the Arrowhead. Stealing the gift from her father, I left the walls when no one was around and carefully cut my left palm, making sure to not damage the insect face. I was out of it, for a bit, to tell the truth. It's a bit underplayed, but the sheer shock of one's soul being taken to the next level... it's a goddamn trip. I snuck back inside her cell and returned the Arrowhead, then left. This new power...
>>
>>49175794
You pulled a ROAD ROLLER DA on one of Pucci's minions? Now that's irony right there.
>>
>>49175815
... mildly yes ._.
>>
>>49175815
If you make that snake human shaped it is. Just like a spider girl moulting.
>>
File: 1454724401320.jpg (410KB, 800x970px) Image search: [Google]
1454724401320.jpg
410KB, 800x970px
Kara no Shoujo jump when?
>>
>>49175835
[Summer Twilight]. Despite needing to wait until the sun was about to rise, it was wonderful. The first thing it did was mutate all inorganic material in a 150 square kilometer area. Some became animals, others became alien materials, and others still rose with intelligence. Those with a mind of their own would seek to serve me as their lord and savior, while desiring the death of their "counterpart". That is, for every intelligent being created by [Summer Twilight], a person inside the radius of effect must be "sacrificed". They would begin to morph into unliving matter, becoming inanimate objects... but this would only become irreversible if they were defeated by the usurper I created, or if they remained within its effect until next dusk, where [Summer Twilight] would end and those who had not stolen a spot on the cycle of life through a sacrifice would fade away together with the originals. Despite that, "gravity" would bring them together, making it so one could defeat their opposite in order to survive when escape is impossible.

What happened next was a clean assassination. Much like I can say "Ermes Costello will not be sacrificed", I can also say "Only Enrico Pucci will be sacrificed"... summoning a counterpart for him. Hilariously, the alien I called forth looked like [Whitesnake]. The prison was in complete chaos due to the living landscape and monstrous furniture, and I simply hid as my servant tried to run from the priest. While he died at Pucci's hands, my ability to hide deep underground thanks to [Bydo Is...] and cause chaos every day with [Summer Twilight] meant the prisoners were relocated. This coincided with Jotaro's arrival. One thing led to another, and... well. I didn't see any fabulous dinosaurs before my decade finally ended is all you need to know.
>>
>>49175850
Literally what?
>>
>>49175702
Depends on how you want to go with it. You should definitely state what happens to memories and stuff when the clones are killed/dismissed though. Also if they're dismissable at all. In fact that would be a neat limiting factor if they can't be dismissed. Eventually you'd just have a bunch of yous going around causing trouble. Of course having them match your powerlevel might be a bit too strong in that case, Maybe have a limit of 3-5 perks per clone?
I'm just spitballing here.
>>
>>49175702
How about clones get to keep all your perks from the jump you got them from as well as anything strictly genetic and/or skill based?
>>
>>49175850
What's it about? Spooky scary ghosts?

We need more horror settings. It's just so much fun being the bigger fish to the horror monsters.
>>
File: CZS8nsvWIAAD5rY.png (434KB, 600x561px) Image search: [Google]
CZS8nsvWIAAD5rY.png
434KB, 600x561px
Rolled 1 (1d8)

1. Megaman Zero
2. Highschool DxD
3. Supernatural
4. Kingdom Hearts
5. Eldar
6. Ouran High School Host Club
7. Kung Fury
8. SOMA

Alright, lets do this
someone give me a new one

>>49175795
Yes

>>49175785
Stop shitting on my Daughterus Crux
They defend Democracy
And do that stuff in the hive

And don't forget that most of you here poop
Assimilated bodily functions
>>
>>49175872
>Kara no Shoujo
Some kind of R18 visual novel based around detectives solving gruesome murder mysteries and dealing with the related curses?
>>
>>49175896
YJ_Anon is working on Generic Creepy Pasta, InNomineAnon on Generic Universal Horror, and I'm working on Murdered: Soul Suspect.
>>
>>49175871
I very much enjoyed reading that write up. Thank you.
>>
>>49175932
Who killed you?
>>
>>49175946
Phone
>>
>>49175924
Charles Barkley.
>>
>>49175924
Girl-chan
>>
>>49175896
>>49175872
A sort of detective/horror visual novel, chock full of suffering. No supernatural stuff, but good art, great story, and translated to english.
>>
>>49175198
I can have entire floors of an arc tonelico tower in party mode and have robots and servers handing out out designer drugs with no real negative side effects or health complications and mood lights that actually change your mood. Of course I usually have to have multiple AIs acting as watchdogs and just as many instasombers on hand just in case.
>>
>>49175932
Yes! What's Murdered: Soul Suspect about, and can I be a monster? I mean, I'm going to be one anyway, but can I be a local monster?
>>
File: wallstreet-580.jpg (102KB, 580x397px) Image search: [Google]
wallstreet-580.jpg
102KB, 580x397px
>>49175985
ah forgot pic.
>>
>>49175732
That does sound interesting, and I'll keep it in mind, but given what this >>49175820 guy said, I'm not inclined to take it.
>>
>>49175409
Any of the 3 that don't require direct interaction with other entities. I don't want to truck with demons, fae, or the eldritch, and I don't want to take from the dead.

It's green magic, basically.
>>
>>49175924
>Rolled 1 (1d8)
OH BOY
HERE WE GO AGAIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU

>>49175964
Nigga wat?
>>
>>49176017
What if you have to answer to Gaia and she's a huge cunt like in Type Moon?
>>
>>49176001
Basically, a ghost of a private investigator tries to solve his own murder, avoiding Demons ("fallen" ghosts) along the way.

And, yes, I'm going to include an option(s) to be a demon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murdered:_Soul_Suspect
>>
>>49176047
Tales of Game’s Studios Presents Chef Boyardee’s Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, Chapter 1 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

>>49176048
Surely he's a big enough dick to deal with that.
>>
>>49176047
He's suggesting Barkley's Shut Up & Jam Gaiden as a replacement for whatever you rolled.
>>
>>49176071
But Kaz, I'm already a demon.
>>
>>49176014
If you pick up space compression and miniturization techniques you can put more room for data in whatever you're working on. I think Undertale and Worm have good ones, but Sim Ant and RBWY are alternatives.

>>49176047
Charles Barkley: Shut up and Jam Gaiden is one of the best fangames ever made. It's on the drive.
>>
>>49176074
Chapter 2 never.
>>
>>49176102
I just got an update from them on the first.

Admittedly, yeah, they are really shit at developing things on time.

Also, I got the Bloodstained and Cosmic Star Heroine demos installed and they're pretty sweet.
>>
Jump #133: Lost Planet
I have literally no idea what is going on here. People are colonizing this planet... what? I don't know who I should help or hinder. This is going to be a very weird ten years.
...what do you mean it's going to be more than ten years
>Two of Pentacles, reversed (Furious activity producing negligible results.)
How fitting.
>Age: 32
>Location: E.D.N. III
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Small Beginnings (+200), The Slow Road (+300)
Oh boy, I start way the hell in the past instead, during LP3. And... have to stay until the end of LP2. 92 years by my math. Damn good thing I don't have to bow to the whims of aging, but damn.
>Thermal Sensor (Free, Drop-In)
See and smell thermal energy? Wha? I don't even...
>Resourceful (1400)
Well, at least now I can build what I need in a cave. From a box of scraps.
>Trained (1300)
Military training, pain resistance, nuff said.
>Very Big (1000)
The bigger they are, the harder I'll hit 'em.
>Commando (700)
Oh, now this is useful. Adapt to environmental hazards (not literally, of course) and making my way into buildings to do what needs to be done.
>Idiot Savant (100)
No matter how hard I get whacked in the head, or what my emotional state is, I'll still be able to think clearly. Useful.
>Mass Production Harmonizer (0)
So... this can heal my wounds slowly on its own, or quickly if I use it actively, just as long as I've got enough thermal energy? Okay, sure.

But this whole scenario is weird.

I think I'm going to try to occupy myself and only get involved when major turning points (i.e. the games) are at hand.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Ok so I am using the following combo

Real eater (medaka) + retro engineer (mcu)+ Altocrystarium fftype 0 = retro magic engineer

Retro magic + maker (darksiders) + guru (chrono trigger) + arcane (smite) + valka (bammer saga) + wizard/with (discworld)(maybe helpful?) + cauldron of 8 trigrams (item)(journey to the west) + creationists eye (bayonetta) = break down enchanted items and study how the magic works

Enchanting (elder scrolls) + enchanter (faery tail) + enchantment (dragon age) + gift of thousand master (negima) + eye of set (item)(sword n sorcery) + refined spellcasting (dresden) + child of magic (bbc merlin) + valka ( banner saga)= take enchantments learned and apply them to other items at a massive increase in power

Above combo + Plug N Play from neo heisei to use items of similar power instead of standard ingredients + Ring of erlu from overlord to cast any magic 1 time per day for free + dark wisdom from overlord to use any magic via another settings system+ abyss of magic from overlord = super easy to menchant anything and even overcharge the enchantment to make it super powerful.

Add the following to further boost power

Arcane from smite
Child of Magic (Merlin)
Warring Warlock (Young justice)
Gift of thousand master (negima)
Eye of set (sword and sorcery)
Banner saga Valka
Arcane from Smite
Ring of Erlu Overlord
Demon Seed/ Leaky Limiter (Mushoku Tensei)
Sorcery Savant (buffy)
Ensoul (Card captor sakura, used on device)
Ring of power (elemental captain planet)
Refined Spellcasting (Dresden, inactive during jump)
Hybrid from Smite (just lests you channel it through body/weapon)
Sword of Polaris (Devil Survivor 2),
Mind of A God/ Mage (Smite),
Potential ( Nanoha),
Archmage of High Sorcery/ Renegade Magecraft (Dragonlance),
Power of Zeal (Chrono Trigger).
Angreal or Sa'Angreal (Wheel of Time).
Staff of ages ben 10
Anodyte body ben 10

And making a boosted pair of moonsilver pantaloons. Do I have the best ass in all creation now?
>>
File: Screenshot_21.png (43KB, 371x350px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_21.png
43KB, 371x350px
>>
>>49175409
Maddening eldritch beings and Ambient universal energy.

Where the fuck did the Void Lords come from anyways? This year was the first I heard of them, especially in their current cosmic significance. Did the higher-ups from Blizzard go on a bender or what?
>>
>>49176157
Never heard of Cosmic Star. What is?
>>
>>49176194
I thought the pantaloons were for dick enhancement.
>>
>>49176214
>Did the higher-ups from Blizzard go on a bender
Yes.
>>
>>49176194
Nope, sorry but the Unconquered Sun's ass is still ten successes better than yours so long as he hasn't acted against his conviction. Which is one of the easier ones for him to maintain, if you go by the errata stats he even has a supermode where he wins at everything even if he has broken conviction.
>>
>>49176214
They decided the Old Gods weren't cosmic enough
>>
>>49176205
k
>>
>>49176256
They enhance the lower body

The primary power of this mighty artifact is to enhance the lower body, making them impressive even to architects of Creation.
>>
>>49175985
I have question for Shadow Ops. For the perk Extra Degree, do get too choose your second magic school or do you have to roll for it?
>>
>>49176281
Darn. I shall never have an ass as sexy as the sun then. Why even both?

Guess I will have to settle for my ass being the moon.
>>
>>49176088
Hmm, I think I did pick the perk your thinking of in Undertale.

I remember there being a perk along these lines in Ant Simulator, or whatever it's called. Anyone know the name?
>>
>>49176281
>>49176327
Just grab that perk from Lord of Light/Baten Kaitos. Then you can kek the UCS at your leisure.
>>
File: 1399939103982.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1399939103982.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
So I'm making an official statement, here. I already mentioned that I'm probably done jumpmaking once Disgaea is done. I've decided that I'm probably only covering Disgaea 1 and its sequel, D2 (not to be confused with Disgaea 2), leaving the rest to someone else, with my permission to make continuity drawbacks as-is the norm.

This has less to do with thread drama and more of an issue of practicality. When I started this out, I was unemployed and basically desperate for some way to occupy myself. This is no longer the case and I need to dedicate a lot of time to getting my affairs in order.

I'll still be hanging around /jc/ and probably dropping writefaggotry a little more often, but consider me done with making jumps once Disgaea 1 is finished. I may change my mind down the vine if some IP I really like comes along, but that shouldn't be for a while.
>>
>>49176244
The newest game from the people who made Cthulu Saves the World, you play as a secret agent in the Space 80s trying to stop the forces of evil, etc.

So far it looks like it'd make a nice jump, especially with the "single target gun attack now hits all enemies in the current battle" skill.
>>
>>49176375
City for Ants?
>>
>>49175198
Coke, Heroin, Meth, Acid (battery and drug) all combined into a powder. Good shit.

Pot is casual.
>>49175409
Ambient Universal Energy. Psionics are normally much more favorable than Magic for this exact reason.
Psionics>Generic Supernatural>Soul Powered>Nature/Emotion Powered>God Reliant
>>
File: 1447460576249.jpg (17KB, 525x520px) Image search: [Google]
1447460576249.jpg
17KB, 525x520px
>>49176382
Well I've enjoyed the jumps you have made so far and I hope some IP catches your interest in the future.

Good luck with your new job not nigger.
>>
File: What's a baobao.jpg (34KB, 362x417px) Image search: [Google]
What's a baobao.jpg
34KB, 362x417px
ASA!
ASA!
THE FUCK IS A BAOBAO
>>
Your power is a very insidious one. When activated you are permeated by a strange field that effectively blanks all ability to note identifying characteristics of any kind from senses that are perceiving you. In addition the minds of those effected seem to have a deep seated aversion towards trying to focus on your vague presence, and people forcing themselves to focus on you despite this will rapidly experience painful headaches and mental strain. This is only it’s basic level however, and putting your power into it’s more intense state will turn perceiving you into a memetic hazard. The more directly they perceive you the more extreme the effects. The effects start at a base of creeping dread and scale all the way up to bouts of temporary and panicked insanity, hallucinations, vision cutting out, extreme irrationality, and other effects that rob the effected of their mental agency. This power is most effective with visual stimulus, and things like mirrors and goggles wouldn’t stop its influence. A sufficient buffer like being watched through a security camera would be needed, though it would still be difficult to pick out any identifying features, and people watching would still find it very unsettling. You may voluntarily regulate the intensity of the power anywhere up to it’s maximum effect.
>>
>>49176531
Reminds me of an SCP.
>>
>>49176531
I want it so bad.
>>
>>49176531
What is this?
>>
File: spooky.png (39KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.png
39KB, 600x500px
>>49176531
...?
>>
>>49176546
>>49176582
Not gonna lie, Slenderman and SCP-esque memetic kill agents were the inspiration. I'm naming it Basilisk.

>>49176580
One of the new Stranger powers in the Worm update.
>>
>>49176375
Speaking of, I'm not finding the jump. Can someone tell me where it is?
>>
>>49176633
Sim Ant
>>
>>49176633
Sim ant should be in the unimaged jumps folders.
Under S
>>
What's the general procedure for getting a Stand from arrow?

Do you actually use generators for them in such case?
>>
>>49176531
So when are you getting rid of the changes Red forced you to do, like only having one shard with a luck roll?
>>
>>49176639
>>49176650
Ah, I was thinking it was Ant Simulator, under A. Thanks!
>>
>>49176531
Is this a spin on Imps power, or something else like a Lovecraft or Slenderman homage?
It effects more than just sight, right? Like the sound of your footsteps can also induce sanity loss?
>>
>>49176676
People just do things how they want to.
If you wank too hard you get laughed at in the thread, but other than that it's fine either way.
Generators are good for the most part since you get more variation, but unless you're trying to get a super stand for free you dont' really have to use one.
I mean it's not like anyone would know but you either way. Single player and all that.
>>
>>49176676
Seems like people consider putting some form of randomization into it fair, but I doubt anyone will take exception to whatever you make so long as it isn't an "I Win" button.
>>
>>49176754
Nah, it's going to be a "You Lose" button.

And I already pressed it, Anon
>>
>>49176676
>What's the general procedure for getting a Stand from arrow?
You get the one in the jump that matched your background, because there is no stand supplement, and those were jumpmaker approved.

it's what I did for myself. Companions are harder.
>>
it has come to my attention disgaea 2 through 5 are up for grabs claiming 4 expect a wip by Friday. This is my favourite setting and I was crushed when I couldn't do it earlier.
>>
File: 1333999411546.jpg (481KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1333999411546.jpg
481KB, 1280x960px
>>49176531
I need this.
>>
>>49176676
It's easier the more developed your jumper is as a character. I just wanked an interesting gimmick that I basically never use.

The easy out with your Stand, Nen power, or Appetite Demon is to give yourself some super-overpowered copy ability and just steal everyone's powers forever.
>>
>>49176814
>those were jumpmaker approved.

And they're all also fucking garbage.

The JoJo jump is a WIP. How haven't we replaced it yet.
>>
>>49176531
MADNESS WILL CONSUME YOU!
>>
>>49176882
Hey Plum Juggler is cool. If only because if you take enough clone powers it gets exponential fast.
Being in over hundreds of places at once without being powerless/a shadowclone is pretty sweet.
>>
>>49176382
>>49176840
>disgaea
Do we get a lolibus of our own?
>>
>>49176696
Yep, Sight is the focus of the effect but hearing something like your footsteps creeping down the hall would start to have it take effect at lower intensities. That mostly means that as long as they are sensing you in some manner they're going to feel nervous, deeply unsettled, afraid, and distressed with direct perception basically firing all the panic buttons in their brain.

Speaking of which, here's another I think people will want.

Temporal Forking - This ability allows you to, from your perspective, split into two timelines in which you can take separate courses of action. At any time during this fork you may collapse one of the timelines, discarding it and keeping the other course of events. You can only maintain a single fork at once, needing to collapse one before creating another. You experience and act within both timelines without any difficulty, and remember everything that’s occurred in a discarded line. Starting out you can maintain an individual fork for 24 hours without any effort, and up to a maximum of 48 if you’re willing to put up with Thinker headaches that will require downtime to recover from. Maintaining a fork is zero effort, it’ll remain if you fall asleep or unconscious in both timelines or such. As this power is technically a strange form of precognition no effect can cross over through the split timelines, beyond the memory and experience of what you went through. Certain truly exceptionally beings in other settings or some exotic effects may be able to bypass this to some extent, but these would certainly be the exception that proves the rule. This power doesn’t suffer from precognition blind spots of any sort. Note you experience both timelines in real time, and once you drop one there is no going back.
>>
>>49176531
I dunno, relationship manipulation is more versatile, and can approximate this.
Ping people in range, mage the relationship be Them:longterm Abuse victim
You: The monster that makes them shit themselves.

It does not make them die or anything, but it is not blocked by a camera cutout either.

What kind of lame SCP Slenderman doesn't spoof electronics to even let them be captured on camera, let alone interacted on camera safely?
>>
>>49176676
The thing to understand about Stand generators is they don't give a complete product. They can give you a decent seed, but there's refinement necessary to turn it into a proper Stand ability. Generally the seed will be extremely wide and vague since it's a superpower wiki page. Meanwhile most Stands do one particular thing and do it very well. If you want some stuff to compare it to there's a catalog of canon ones here:
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands
>>
File: Yogg-Saron_HS.jpg (629KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
Yogg-Saron_HS.jpg
629KB, 1600x2133px
>>49176884
>forgetting your pic

Here ya go, anon!
>>
>>49176953
Yay information scumming! Everyone loves information scumming!
>>
>>49176953
Top cool although I think it's weird you say it takes no effort, but you get thinker headaches anyways. Doesn't that imply lots of effort? Also are we killing the timelines we let go or are they just out of our reach with only this perk? If I could already go to separate timelines can I still move between them? Can I meet myself and take me from one to the other then collapsing the 2nd to get a permanant double?
Actually now that I think of it how would this work with Dragon Break?
Timeline splits in timeline splits?
>>
>>49176943
Heavens responded positively when I asked. Angel too. We should be good.
>>
>>49177009
>>49176953
Better question, what happens when I take this power and try to fight Coil without relying on any jumper bullshit?
>>
>>49177009
>As this power is technically a strange form of precognition

Note this line. They aren't actual alternate Timelines.
>>
>>49177009
No effort to maintain a fork, not no effort to make a fork. Basically Coil's trick with savescumming to get all heads on a series of coin flips to show off would leave you with a headache, while just splitting every 24 or so hours would leave you at most with a minor annoyance.
>>
>>49177009
It's maintaining the effect that takes no effort, the power itself is still mainlining info into your brain which leads to headaches if you push it past the tolerances. Just like any Thinker power. It's mainly so you can fork and then sleep in two different locations for example without it collapsing.

And what >>49177049 said. It's all in your head. Unless you got some weird time fuckery that could already do that it's not really gonna happen.
>>
>>49177082
You haven't answered my question. >>49176680
>>
File: let him rot.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
let him rot.png
8KB, 300x300px
>>
>>49177049
>>49177082
I see. Thank you for the clarifications. I'm assuming Dragon Breaking an excessive amount of times in the 2nd timeline is still a bad idea? What happens if we manage to end the universe in the 2nd split, do we get some kind of psychic backlash or does the effect just end?
>>
Question about the Old Gods of WoW: are they basically Great Old Ones in that unless you have lots of perks and jumps behind you, you can't fight them, or can they be punched out like other "Ancient gods of evil" in video games?
>>
>>49177071
>Coil's trick with savescumming to get all heads on a series of coin flips to show off would leave you with a headache
This would be effortless. The headache comes from the time you have left the fork running without collapse. Because the farther into the future you calculate the more the potential butterflies can spiral and the more exponential calculations needed.
If you never keep any one fork running for much more than a day you will never need to worry about headache.

Worm_Anon, will the headache free limit and max limit increase with practice?
>>
File: 1462387072907.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462387072907.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>
>>49177159
Even if you aren't giving him a (You) you're still giving him attention.
It's not helping.
>>
>>49176953
You're killing me here, Worm! And I thought I couldn't get more hyped for the update.
>>
>>49177188
I think one of them is a raid boss.
>>
>>49177178
That lies firmly in the realm of "No bloody clue, fanwank something."

As far as backlash keep in mind you experience everything, and you keep the memories and whatnot. Unpleasant and traumatic experiences, things that would harm your sanity, all that still freaking hurts your noggin.

This is however easily bypassed by having a teddy bear to snuggle in your other fork to make the bad touch go away.

>>49177208
The power growth is basically just increasing how long you can maintain a fork, and having a larger buffer to push against before it turns into needing to spend a day or two hiding in bed to stop your brain from trying to jackhammer out of your skull.

>>49177241
I live off of hype and CP.
>>
>>49176943
Just keep her out of your Shady Drugs cabinet. You know as well as I do that (nearly) all the loli characters in NIS games wish they had tits.

>not asking about that one zombie made of famous things
>>
>>49177188
They get BTFO as raid bosses via the Adventurers having help / kicking them down when they're at a weak point.

They're less GOO's, more 'planetary parasites' like Lavos, to an extent.
>>
File: take my galleons.png (95KB, 306x248px) Image search: [Google]
take my galleons.png
95KB, 306x248px
>>49177265
How many CP do I have to pay for an early release?!
>>
>>49176531

With a way to force people to pay attention to you, this is a rather horrible weapon.
>>
>And they're all also fucking garbage.
>The JoJo jump is a WIP. How haven't we replaced it yet.
You think everything is garbage, or call every every jump a WIP.
It is an imaged jump. And it is finished, because the Stand supplement was separate. And never coming. You got several premade Stands in the Jump itself. and both Blue Oyster Cult and Plumb Juggler are rather neat.

Be happy instead of being angry.
>>
>>49176943
>>49177278
What I want is that one loli who wanted to be the final boss, Desco I think her name was? She was adorable. And awesome. And I can sympathise with her desire to be the final boss.

>>49177252
>>49177283
Ah, so they're still serious threats, but they're no where near the level of GOOs. That helps, I wanted to be prepared in case they tried to pull shit.
>>
File: heart captor sakura.jpg (123KB, 669x1000px) Image search: [Google]
heart captor sakura.jpg
123KB, 669x1000px
>>49177037
Excellent. Lolibus best bus.
>>
>>49177178
>I'm assuming Dragon Breaking an excessive amount of times in the 2nd timeline is still a bad idea?
What do you mean, it is just a computer generated simulation of a dragon break, unless that fork is the one you keep. Also, Worm is a setting where gratuitous use of Dragon Break to intentionally cause dimensional/temporal weirdness might actually help the setting by helping you deal with Scion.
>>
>>49177343
While it'd be fairly easy to lure her with promises of training to be a better final boss, I doubt she'd willingly leave Fuka's side.

Also, it might be a good idea to try bribing her with a device that'd let her become one with (read: fuse) Fuka.
>>
>>49177338
Reminder that technically Stargate SG-1 is now a WIP again, and since it's dropped it's up for grabs.
>>
>>49177343
Was Desco even from the first game?
>>
>>49177420
>That anon that was scared Sakura was going to kill them is now scared she'll steal his soul too.
>>
>>49177338
Sorry, but the JoJo jump isn't finished. It explicitly relies on a supplement that was never actually released. It is unfinished.
>>
>>49177439
Well, there IS gem fusion...

>>49177460
No, but she was in 4, and I believe you can recruit her in D2.
>>
>>49177338
He still sees even if you don't reply.
>>
>>49177428
Well the simulation would start simulating time breaking down which would probably be bad to be on the recieving end of even if it's only mentally. What I wanted to know was if the power had safety features to keep what is effectivly a system crash from causing an aneurism.
>>
>>49177445
A better argument is that Reds Jump currently covers the movie more then the series, since she rolled back the update to only cover humans and Symbiotes.

A jump that actually covers the events and groups in the series (Asgard, Priors, etc) would be better for a SG-1 as opposed to just Stargate.
>>
>>49177343
They are confirmed to:

>Be able to convert stretches of ground into flesh, from which either their minions - e.g. The Qiraji or The Faceless - can mobilize from, or for them to sprout tentacles to fuck everything in the general vicinity.
>Have powerful shadow-magicks
>Be capable of utterly scrambling people's brains and driving them into servitude or insanity
>If they can get their wind going, were strong enough to give the Titans - monolithic beings capable of literally stabbing planets and sought to bring order to the Cosmos - enough trouble with just a small number of them.

Their real goal however is to corrupt the dormant / growing Titan body at the core of Azeroth for one of the void lords mentioned here >>49175409 to sieze control of.
>>
>>49177530
The point is it's a WIP now, and it was dropped by her. Therefore, anyone can do it now. It's not stealing if she officially dropped it.

So we can finally get a proper SG-1 jump.
>>
>Sorry, but the JoJo jump isn't finished. It explicitly relies on a supplement that was never actually released. It is unfinished
>explicitly relies on a supplement

No, the supplement is not necessary, to have a stand. You may need to rely on it due to stunted creativity or a need for drama, but the jump itself need not, and does not. Likewise the multitudes of Jumpers besides you that managed to include it in their jumps did not need a stand supplement to hold their hand.
>>
File: split timelines that are split.jpg (79KB, 639x797px) Image search: [Google]
split timelines that are split.jpg
79KB, 639x797px
>>49177045

This is what happens.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/trump-card.309036/page-81#post-17302225
>>
>>49176953
So what happens if I use it with Dragon Break?
>>
>>49176957
Master and Stranger powers can have a lot of overlap in their affects.
That's why the PRT has a combined protocol to test for both at the same time. Master/Stranger Protocols.

Relationship Manipulation is powerful, but is broader in scope and technically weaker in any individual category, because it's more focused on controlling others.

Basilisk is about inhibiting detection, interaction, and keeping others from attacking you, and is insanely good at that. But it's also a one-trick pony.

It's a net versus a spear. Both have merits, and which one is better is subjective.
>>
>>49177615
Already answered kind of. >>49177265
>>
OI, DeSu Anon, a bit of your thoughts.

You said Arcturus is going to help Polaris in doing her thing if we prepare the planet too well. But It says Polaris only wanted to test humanity, at least at first, and that Arcturus was created by the Canopus, the system behind administrators. As in, he didn't exist otherwise. So would Canopus automatically create him to help or just create additional swords for Polaris or what?
>>
>>49177609
Spacebattles go and stay go.
>>
>>49177615
SpongeBobSaysUseYourFuckingImagination.jpg
>>
>>49177606
Stop replying to them.

You are not getting anywhere.

They do not care about reasonable discourse or debate, they are to shitpost and ruin the threads even more than we already do on our own fucking time and you're upending a can of gasoline on the fucking fire every time you give them even one (You).

FUCK.
>>
>>49177485
Turning Fuka into a catgirl or succybutt or something might also work, even if it's not the local version of the creature. Disgaea monsters are much more free with the whole fusing thing after that system was introduced.

I'm kind of surprised NIS hasn't really gone anywhere with that outside of Desco's lines. I think there's a line about fusing with a hot girl, but I might just be remembering SMT fusion quotes.
>>
>>49177659
creative writing, not jumpchain.
>>
>>49176047
105. Megaman Zero
=================
Background - Researcher
Age - 30

Perks
-Equipment Engineer
- Cybernetic Competencies - 100
- Born Scientist - 300
- Ciel's Colleague - 600
- Paragon - 1000

Items
- Satellite Nurse
- Pantheon Blueprint

It's always jarring jumping into a world with memories like this. For a few days I always feel like I'm two people in a bitter argument. Being angry at yourself because you saw injustice and did nothing, and being furious with yourself for judging a powerless person's inaction. No matter how many times I jump I'll never prove that I even have an ounce of Doctor Light's courage, an Eva standing in the path of a tank is hardly the same as the Tank Man in Tiananmen Square.

Once that thought is out of the way, another occurs. God damn, I turn around for a century and it devolves into another Orwellian nightmare. Fortunately I'm still in contact with the girl who caused the mess, now living in exile while still being respected within Neo Arcadia. Solving the energy crisis is easy enough for a jumper. Though I'm not exactly keen to part with my Eva's S2 core it will do until the perpetual energy machine (who's blue prints I picked up from Zim) is complete.

But it's not the energy crisis that's really causing this nightmare, it's poorly programmed logic. Peace and Order at any cost. The Daughteru Swarm of Liberty will not allow this injustice to stand unpunished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itmNiTwHOsM
>>
So is the old stargate jump still valid?
>>
>>49177729
It was never valid.
>>
>>49177729
Yes. It's just a bunch of shitposters shitposting.
>>
>>49177729
Unless it gets updated yes. Just be ready for a retcon in case that happens.
>>
>>49177729
It's a WIP now, anon. Anyone can change it up.
>>
>>49177625
>It's a net versus a spear. Both have merits, and which one is better is subjective.
True, that was my person opinion of their relative utility, but others may have different determinations.

>Stop replying to them.
>You are not getting anywhere.
>They do not care about reasonable discourse or debate, they are to shitpost and ruin the threads even more than we already do on our own fucking time and you're upending a can of gasoline on the fucking fire every time you give them even one (You).

You do realize you are just the same as them, being just another Troll whose ultimate goal is to polarize the thread to such an extreme version of itself that it cannot sustain itself. You both deserve the same treatment.
>>
>>49177754
>>49177751
Thanks
>>
>>49177729
Yes. She stopped updating it, but the current is still valid. The troll is just obsessed with it as his only bait.
>>
>>49177606
I'm just going off precedent. Dresden Files is one of the only other jumps that was sorted into one of the 'complete' folders that had a replacement accepted. It was only technically incomplete in that Brownie intended to eventually add more backgrounds to the thing before he left. The JoJo jump is even more incomplete, in that the jump itself refers to a never released document.
>>
>>49177767
You're listening to white knights, anon. The Stargate jump was dropped. It's invalid, and it's up to someone else to give us a completed product.
>>
>>49177654
In Errai rising, is the world changed like it was in Triangulum Arc? And Swords don't test humans, just try to kill em?
>>
Lighten up with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r4rKDqx8PM you fucks.

One, two, one, two,
Doctor’s in the house
Are you ready to do the Macadoola-hula-dance?
Are you ready?

Here we go!

Grab your partner by the toe
Shake your legs like an eskimo
Then you’ll start to jump to the beat
Boogie-woogie down with your funky feet
Stick your fingers up your partner’s nose
Twist and shout like an angry crow
Then you’ll move with a swinga-linga-ling
Doing the Highland fling

Come and do the Macadoola-hula-dance
Come and do the Macahula
Do it the Scottish style
Come and do the Macahula
The Macadoola-hula-wula-bula-coola-dance
Do it the Scottish style

Take your shoes and wave them in the air
Throw your socks like you just don’t care
Now you’re groovin’ can you feel the heat
Boogie-woogie down with your funky feet
Jump around in froggy-style
Clap your hands like a crocodile
Shake your booty with a swinga-linga-ling
Doing the Highland fling

Come and do
Come and do
Come and do
Come and do
Come and do
Come and do
The Macadoola-hula-wula-bula-coola-hula-wula-bula-coola-dance
Do it the Scottish style
>>
>>49177654
Arcturus was not created by Canopus to deal with humanity. He existed before the events of the game. Think of it like this: Queen Polaris has been killed, but her son Errai is not yet ready to take the throne. So, in his place, Arcturus is appointed as regent until Errai is ready to take the throne. Now, that's using terms usually associated with kingdoms and all that, but the point still stands. So, Arcturus would come to Polaris' aid in this scenario.
>>
>>49177702
So you say, cthulhu. So you say.
>>
>>49177810
Basically, yes. Errai Rising is the Triangulum Arc world except Errai and his swords have taken the place of Arcturus and the Triangulum. And their plans are for the extermination of humanity.
>>
I thought I'd be a lot better at Revengeance after picking up a controller, but I still suck.
>>
>>49177781
>Dresden Files is one of the only other jumps that was sorted into one of the 'complete' folders that had a replacement accepted.
I have never seen a Dresden Files Jump by a different maker. If someone has a copy, please upload it for my personal couriousity.

>The JoJo jump is even more incomplete, in that the jump itself refers to a never released document.
Invalid argument. The current Exalted Jump are including support for possible future Exalted jump that have yet to be, and may never be written. This does not invalidate them. Likewise, the fact that JoJo included a line in support of a supplement that fell through, does not make it invalid. It is a measure of forward compatibility that was never realized.
>>
>>49177923
Stop replying to yourself.
>>
>>49177923
You may think you're hurting it, but we've tried this method of starving it of (You)s and it has obviously failed.

You're feeding, still. Just ignore it and he'll have nothing to feed on.
>>
>>49177821
Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-P7yg03a2A
>>
>>49177901
So, DesuAnon, an Administrator's authority extends to any worlds they've visited. Does this only apply to past jumps, or do new worlds you travel to post-spark become "worlds you've visited" when you visit them?
>>
File: shut your mouth.jpg (262KB, 800x681px) Image search: [Google]
shut your mouth.jpg
262KB, 800x681px
>>49177923
>>
>>49177822
Huh. Then wiki is incorrect about Arcturus.

But fuck. Now that i started playing Triangulum I am confused. Luckily I got some demons with me but still. World has changed.

I don't like, however, how none of the Septentriones Endings are canon as the one Tico Retells in Start of Triangulum. Because you can't have Ronaldo in Alcor Route. And you can't have Alcor in Daichi Route. But world seems to be like the one in Triumphant ending.
Fuck
>>
>>49177901
When's DeSu jump update?

I do wonder, though, if we waifu Polaris, will she only be with us post jump or if she will appear during second week for Errai Rising
>>
>>49177830

...why are you calling me cthulhu?
>>
>>49177997
What.
>>
>>49178014
I presume you mean for the Heavenly Throne reward? Yes. If you took DeSu 2 for your 300th jump and beat Errai Rising, then choose to go through another 300 jumps before getting your spark, all of those settings will fall under your authority.

>>49178049
They'll mention later on how Arcturus was appointed Administrator by Canopus in order to deal with the humans killing Polaris, and the bad ending has Errai arrive two thousand years later, taking the throne from Alcor (who in turn took Arcturus' position/reign) before he kills Alcor and deletes Earth. Or at least it's implied he killed Alcor.

>>49178078
When I remember to do it and then upload it. I should probably get on that...
>>
No, I mean the factors+spark.

>As a Septentrione, however, you are upgraded into a Administrator. and are given a choice: You may gain their Spark right away, and gain not only the Heavenly Throne, and thus, the Akashic Records. But also control over the factors of Time, Space, Heat, and Force. Their authority will stretch over all worlds they’ve visited, including your homeworld.

There's no more jumping because you already have a spark.
>>
>>49177923
What are you talking about? The only complete Exalted jump may support further jumps, but the maker is only planning on doing a Solar jump, and has given permission in thread to other content makers for the same thing. Furthermore, the Dragon-Blooded jump is not in fact explicitly relying upon further content yet to be released. The JoJo jump does.

And I must apologize for all the anger you are receiving for continuing to engage in this conversation. Unfortunately, there are certain people in this who truly believe that any dissenting opinions from the 'majority' (if it can even be called that) have only destructive intentions towards jumpchain, and several among them who believe that those same opinions originate from the same person for the same reason
>>
>>49177615
What's this Dragon Break thing? I assumed it was something to do with Elder Scrolls, but I don't remember seeing a perk or item with that name.
>>
>>49178079
Cthulhu fhtagn!
>>
>>49178218
It's an undiscounted 600cp perk in the Skyrim jump I think.
It lets you split the timeline and pick which path you like best. Overuse can lead to the collapse of time and space so don't use it more than you have to.
>>
>>49178209
>wanting to replace a jump because they can't demonstrate basic creativity
>in the majority
>>
>>49178218
It's a reference to Akatosh. A deity dragon in the setting who embodies time. A dragonbreak is when time fucks up so badly he fragments. Hence the warp in the west. Where shit got 300% crazy.
>>
>>49177923
Look up Brownieinmotion on one of the archives. There was a previous version of Dresden Files, and you can even see on desuarchive that he uploaded it to the thread, though no one seems to have saved it.
>>
>>49178218
>>49178257
Wait a minute I checked again and it's actually in the Morroblivion jump discounted for drop-ins.
I got it mixed up with Thuum. My mistake.
>>
>>49178206
What? Oh, oh no, only the worlds you've visited pre-spark count for that. I mean, I suppose you can conquer them or convince them to serve under you or whatever, but no, you do not automatically gain authority over them just by visiting them.
>>
>>49178218
>What's this Dragon Break thing?
Really similar to coils power, except you REALLY are splitting timelines, and choose what one 'really' happened, and what one is only memories.

Since this is actual timeline splitting, there can be consequences to the fabric of reality by spamming it like Coil spams his power.
>>
>>49178209
To put it simply you're trying to rules lawyer a good jump by a respected jumpmaker out because it lacks a secondary document that's completely unnecessary for the jump. It would be nice to have a supplement yes, but even in the days when the maker was still around and working on the supplement they were just fine with people making up their own Stands. Nobody with any sense wants what you're pushing for, it will just lead to threads upon threads of bitching and massive paranoia about who's going to be the next person to have their work invalidated on some flimsy claim. Of course you already know this, which is why you're pushing so hard for it.
>>
>>49178236
>steps away slowly

I prefer enhance/d/ to tentacles.
>>
>>49178263
A terrible strawman, but no. I am not suggesting that the jump be replaced due to a lack of creativity. Rather, the majority (or at least many of the replies to such posts) seems to consider the JoJo jump complete, when it is obviously not. That is what I am arguing against. I am fortunate to have never become very invest in the JoJo series, but I am saying, and will continue to say whenever the topic is broached, that if Dresden Files could be replaced, so to could JoJo.
>>
>>49178291
So do you gain authority over the factors of other worlds... by converting a majority of the population into followers?
>>
>>49178209
Look, here's the end result. The Jojo jump is complete because the creator considered it complete. It's never going to be replaced. The stand supplement will never be created. Literally nothing you say or do will change these truths. So please, give up and go fuck yourself.
>>
>>49178285
>>49178307
Thanks Anons.

>>49178267
Yeah, I've read up enough on Elder Scrolls to know about Dragon Breaks. It's why I had assumed it had something to do with Elder Scrolls in the first place.
>>
>>49178364
>and will continue to say whenever the topic is broached
FUCK. OFF.
>>
>>49178364
Rule 10: No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
>>
Are Dragon Slayers made with Lacrima inferior to natural Dragon Slayers?
>>
>>49178369
I suppose so. If you manged to convert the majority of a setting's population into followers, your authority would now be able to effect that setting like the ones you already control. Now, that doesn't mean you can't still use your administrative powers before that, it's just that it won't be as powerful because it's not part of the system yet. For reference, see Arcturus, who even without Administrative Authority was able to call upon the Void.
>>
>>49178364
Okay so you're just the opinionated asshole.

And you'll forever advocate this while never taking your own steps to practice what you're preaching.
>>
>>49178445
Yeah. The really funny thing is that natural Dragon Slayers with Lacrima are inferior to those without too.
>>
>>49178364
>if Dresden Files could be replaced, so to could JoJo
You might as well bitch about how SG-1 was stolen from him. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/35004674/#35012771 He said he went into permanent lurk mode, so that kind of counts as the jump being a WIP. So if Dresden still counts as being replaced and stolen, then SG-1 counts as well.

Or are you going to suddenly claim it's not the same?
>>
>>49178364
>>49178487

Could you two just jump off a fucking bridge already.

What did we do to get saddled with this bullshit? Do you not get enough love at home?
>>
>>49178487
Can we talk about something besides this bozo and his petty, doomed crusade now? There's no point in reasoning with him, just tell him no, go away, and ignore him. He only has the power we give him.

How about extradimensional cuisine? Anything you've fallen in love with, or spread to other worlds?
>>
>>49178465
They can get their stuff up more easily, but they're just not as hard as those without lacrima. It's a matter of power versus convenience.
>>
>>49178465
That's not fair. Rogue and Sting have a severe handicap in that they're in a Shounen manga without being protagonists.

Though yeah, it's funny that their gimmick of being able to activate a pseudo-Dragon Force is overshadowed now that everyone else can use actual Dragon Force at-will.
>>
So, can I assume that the Sons of Fate drawback in Megaman Classic and the Secret Ending are mutually exclusive?
>>
>>49178415
>>49178435
No, you should do so. I am making an argument. That is more than could be said for you, and the people in this thread like you, who would rather dismiss any disagreement as shitposting with empty, pointless insults and quoting of rules.

I am staying on topic, and am not breaking any rules. If you believe otherwise, you are better off reporting me and seeing if your efforts bear fruit. Though given that you are quoting rules and cursing at me instead of ignoring and reporting, I assume even you know that your insults and rhetoric are empty.

>>49178487
>>49178464
I am not complaining that Dresden was stolen, or stating my intention to replace it. Simply pointing out that JoJo is incomplete, and that any who insist otherwise are wrong.
>>
>>49178465
Eh I dunno. Is Laxus really weaker than Natsu and Wendy?
>>
>>49178556
We can. But he'll keep replying to himself unless enough of you work up the energy to really blather. But you guys have a habit of sitting out the thread until he goes away, so nothing goes on but him masturbating loudly and publicly.
>>
>>49178455
If you leave for awhile, and the majority becomes no longer followers, does your power wane? Or is it maintained because it's no longer "not part of the system yet"?
>>
>>49178585
Light up the night.
>>
What can a Marid with Idiot Magician from Bartimaeus do?
>>
File: Even Now.jpg (36KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
Even Now.jpg
36KB, 500x561px
>>49178648
>>
Alright, having had some recommendations and advice for some new additions, here's the DeSu 2 jump update!

Changelog: Made some grammar corrections here and there.
Added an alternative reward for those who thought the human reward for Errai Rising was too mind rape-ish.
Added two little flavor rewards for Errai Rising.
Alcor can now be taken as a companion by those who took Sword of Polaris.
That should be it. Any comments, suggestions? Did I miss any particularly egregious grammar errors? Let me know!

>>49178631
It is maintained. As long as it is part of the Administrative system, it will be effected.
>>
File: 1851-CrystalPal.aerial.jpg (60KB, 1024x481px) Image search: [Google]
1851-CrystalPal.aerial.jpg
60KB, 1024x481px
>>49178667
Die like a bitch when the palace comes down.

Actually though I'm not sure, there is only one Marid in the trilogy, his feats included dying like a bitch. but I assume he could wreck buildings with ease though he certainly wasn't a city wrecker. Other than that I don't know, and I haven't read the prequel.
>>
File: UmbrellaCorporation3_1.png (142KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
UmbrellaCorporation3_1.png
142KB, 1152x864px
I need to retroactively create an international pharmaceutical corporation that's existed for decades to use in one of my schemes /jc/. How do I go back in time and/or hack reality to create one without anybody noticing or getting suspicious?
>>
>>49178699
So, just to be clear: The "Spark" gained from Errai Rising is a Planewalker's Spark, correct? Not just an "Administrative Upgrade" Spark?
>>
File: Nothing wrong.gif (415KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing wrong.gif
415KB, 400x400px
>>49178671
Joe had the right idea
Hope rides alone
>>
>>49178765
Yes, if you finish your chain there, you get a Planewalker's Spark. The Administrative Upgrade is the other part of the reward.
>>
>>49176531
>mfw I can finally be who I want to be without combining perks.
>>
>>49178648
...That doesnt answer my question.

Related though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ8jyGVioxg
>>
>>49178761
Just use mind control to make everyone think it existed.
>>
>>49178761
Preserve the land from Legend of Mana does almost exactly that.
No really that's what it does. Just make the corperation a place and condence it down into an artifact with preserve the land. Put it in the jump you want it in and it will retconned in. Even the people inside although I think they lose anything blatently supernatural about them.
>>
>>49178761
Pretty sure Resident Evil has an Umbrella expy as one of the purchasable items.

>>49178845
If I remember correctly, the Protomen have gone on record stating that they disliked Bass, and had no intentions of adding him to their little universe. So yes, no secret ending for Sons of Fate.
>>
>>49178880
>Resident Evil

Oh christ, incoming another wave of shitposting.
>>
>>49178933
Have you ever heard the term "Self-fulfilling Prophecy"? When you make posts like this you're basically sending up a big signal flare saying "ATTACK THIS POST! HERE!"

Don't do that.
>>
>>49178761
>I need to retroactively create an international pharmaceutical corporation that's existed for decades to use in one of my schemes
Is this spur of the moment? Because if you had a business bought in a previous jump that followed you, and had grown it to international conglomerate level, then you could just import it that way.
>>
I'm trying to figure out my Bit-Beast for Beyblade (it's important because reasons). Any ideas for a mythological beast that I can be associated with the element of "Gravity?"
>>
>>49178964
Why do you think they even post that.

It's fucking deliberate, I swear.
>>
>>49178880
Shame then, guess I'm not taking that drawback.
>>
>>49178975
Do the imported corporations actually retain their growth in previous jumps though? I always figured they imported at the level they're at when you first buy them.
>>
>>49178761
Why don't you just fake a paper trail and make a shell corporation real quick?
Real life conmen do shit like that all the time, and you're a Jumper with who knows how many decades or centuries you've had to brush up on your spoofing skills.
>>
>>49178667
Basically every canon feat that the various spirits display, IIRC.
>>
>>49179016
>Do the imported corporations actually retain their growth in previous jumps though? I always figured they imported at the level they're at when you first buy them.
I assume when you are buying a business, you are buying a business, and it retains its scope. It's accounts, contacts, etc would be as equivalent as possible in later jumps. So you could make the business the best it could be.
>>
>>49178990
greek myth heka-something? hundred handed ones?
>>
>>49178990
Something really fat like the Behemoth, I'd wager.
>>
>>49178990
World Turtle is my first thought.
>>
>>49179079
Oh. Well, that makes this much easier. Thanks.
>>
>>49178990
Sin from FFX. More seriously, a giant rock monster like one of the golems from Laputa or something.
>>
File: Broheart_face.png (26KB, 88x139px) Image search: [Google]
Broheart_face.png
26KB, 88x139px
>>49178845
[Desire for interventionist polices intensifies]
>>
>>49175409
Midichlorians.
>>
>>49176531
Thumbs up for this.
>>49176676
I just pick out a song and try to think of some cool abilities somewhat related to the lyrics.
>>
>>49179267
Magichlroians
>>
>>49179088
>>49179090
>>49179092
>>49179170
Thank you for these suggestions, but I decided to be a bit backwards and went with Jackalope. My line of thinking was: Moon partially affects the Gravity of the Earth = Rabbits are associated with the Moon = I wanted a Beast and not a God = let's go with the Jackalope.
>>
>>49175820
Yep. The Bekenstein Bound, the maximum possible data storage for a given mass-energy. Going over it might cause a false vacuum collapse scenario. A similar concept is Bremmerman's Limit, the maximum possible computation speed for a given mass-energy.
>>
>>49179594
Physicists sure love putting their names on doomsday scenarios.
>>
>>49179637
Works for me "The Moot Point", either way you're dead!
>>
>>49178761
Resident Evil actually offers you that.
>>
>>49179651
Ha ha.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Alright quick question! Is my Guantlet in the WIP like I asked?
I'm currently away from location/can't get to the Drive for another fifteen minutes but I'd like to know.
>>
Okay, I'm starting to put together notes for Stargate: Atlantis. If people have suggestions before I dive into a hundred episodes it would be appreciated.

>Drop In
-Possibly some Ancient themed stuff...maybe replicator stuff but dubious about that.
>Security
-shooty mcshoot-face
-pilot
>Science
- McKay/Zelenker related bullshit
>Medical
-Beckett/Keller
-possible nanites application
>Administration
-taking this perk like would basically make you 2IC for Atlantis
-diplomancy
>Local
-Taela/Athosian, Ronon, Genii, Travellers
-combines fighty mcfight-face with local contacts/legends
>Wraith
-wraith tech
-option to be wraith queen?
>undiscounted
ATA gene, wraith enzyme stuff, wraith hybrid stuff

>>49175409
>What I wanted to buy: Clean, pure, ambient universal energy.
>What I ended up buying: A mix-bag of contradictory forces that only a schizophrenic could justify mashing into one person.
Welcome to jumping.

>>49179675
It's there.
>>
File: Maru.jpg (240KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
Maru.jpg
240KB, 800x532px
>>49179711
Cool thx.
Once I get to my laptop or my PC I'll be posting the finalized version and leaving it be so I can focus on other thing, like Jumping, for a while. After that I'm going to be looking into building a real jump now that my first work has been cleaned up.
Thanks /JC for all the helpful feedback!
(Out of Kagetora Pic have a kitten!)
>>
>>49179711
Hey, given that the Stargate SG-1 jump's a WIP now, don't suppose you could also replace that one while working on Atlantis?
>>
>>49179711
Drop-in = Jason Mamoa (cool guy with dreads), lots of lethal skills, able to hide many knives in dreads, pain resistance, unbending will

Security = Shepherd (New O'neil), pilot skills and lots of charisma buffs

>maybe replicator stuff
I'd stay away from that, jumpers can get for themselves

Wraith queen idea good, only way to start off able to control hive ship
>>
>>49178990
How about a Diggaja? They're the elephants that hold up the world in Hindu mythology. Or a Gandaberunda, a two-headed bird known for its immense grip strength (enough to crush great demon kings to death), also from Hindu mythology. Hindu mythology is full of cool and weird creatures.
>>
Jump #134: Tenchi Muyo - Space Opera
>The Sun (Creative inspiration. Achievement, success, and warmth.)
>Age: 608
>Location: Earth
>Identity: Supertech-Mago-Scientist (-100)
>Drawbacks: Wanted (+100), Hunted (+300)
>The UnChousin One (700)
>Simple Scientific Solution (Free, Scientist)
>Technobabel Fish (600, Scientist)
>The Maddest Science Yet (200, Scientist)
>Holographic Computer (0, Scientist)

Jump #135: Tenchi Muyo - Slice of Life
>Queen of Swords, reversed (A person gifted with both keen logic and natural intuition, giving them uncanny powers of perception and insight.)
>Age: 618
>Location: Earth
>Identity: Minor Jurian Noble
>Drawbacks: Wanted (+100), Hunted (+300)
>Civilian Savvy (900, Jurian)
>Accepted Cultural Norms (Free, Jurian)
>Living Technology (800, Jurian)
>Smiling Goddess Leaves (600, Jurian)
>Redwood Soldier Meditation (200, Jurian)
>Jurian Interface (Free, Jurian)
>Living Ship (0, Jurian)

So yeah. Have some builds, I guess. Fuck it, I'm going to bed. You win. I don't need this shit.
>>
>>49179852
What about the dozens of waifus you picked up here? What happened to them?
>>
And I'm on!
Here it is.
Changelog
A few more spelling issues solved.
Added discount to Sweet-Voiced Beggar's Petition.
Formatting.
Also have a build!

Order of the Stick Jump 072
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Dragon Magazine [+200]
Cryptic Prophesy [+200]
Schedule Slip [+200]
Background: Adventurer [-100]
Race: Kobald 'Yip-Yip' [+200]
Class: Erudite (STP)
Perks:
He's Got the X's [Free]
That Sweet Evil Reverb [-100]
Random Encounters [-150]
Let Me Show You Something I Learned While Fishing [-300]
That's how I Use My Intelligence Score in Combat [-300]
Items & Gear:
100 GP [-50]
Bag of Tricks [Free]
Lead Sheet [-100]
Mass Mark of Justice [-400]
Never Split the Party [-300]:

(___) [600]
Background: NPC [-50]
Race: Kobold 'Yum-Yum' [+200]
Class: Ninja
Perks:
He's Got the X's [Free]
Exposition [Free]
Let Me Show You Something I Learned While Fishing [-150]
Items & Gear:
Starmetal [Free]
Guardian Virus Instructions [-400]

Yano Half-Caste Sidereal [600]
Background: Rival [-100]
Race: Goblin [+100]
Class: Factotum
Perks:
He's Got the X's [Free]
That Sweet Evil Reverb [Free]
We Talk About +5 Swords All The Time [-100]
Dangerously Genre Savvy [-150]
Items & Gear:
100 GP [-50]
Lead Sheet [Free]
Astral Plane Fortress [-400]

Parents (Marked Ninja & Silica) [600]
Background: Drop-In
Race: Goblin [+100]
Class: Psionic Artificer
Perks:
He's Got the X's [Free]
We Talk About +5 Swords All the Time [Free]
Dun Dun DUNH! [-300]
Items & Gear:
Source Books [Free]
GM Screen [-400]
>>
>>49180010
They got added to the pale-of-waifus. You know the one, filled with all the various people that aren't in the top 8 companions but still get dragged along because dat ass.
>>
Hm...

What are the good jumps for working with viruses? Warframe and Resident Evil are the only things that come to mind.
>>
File: SUDDENLY.jpg (255KB, 500x831px) Image search: [Google]
SUDDENLY.jpg
255KB, 500x831px
How does the smart ai from the halo jump act? Do we have a baseline to go off of?
>>
>>49180088
Oh neat, it's been upgrades from the shoebox.
>>
>>49180127
Franken Fran, lots of horrid biotech there. Viruses are included.
>>
>>49180032
I'm not sure if this has been answered, but it's not in the notes. Does being Dragon Touched stack with your powers from the Dragon Blooded Jump in anyway? Do they have any particularly special interactions or anything?
>>
>>49180127
Geneforge maybe.

>>49180144
Cortana.
>>
>>49180155
You can't stack templates in Exalted. When Half-Castes Exalt, which is basically what a Dragon Touched is to Dragonbloods, their traits are basically replaced with Exalt traits. No stacking.
>>
>>49180176
Isn't it great this is Jumpchain before it's Exalted?
>>
>>49180176
This isn't fucking Exalted, nigga.
>>
>>49180176
I am familiar with how Exaltation works in the RPG. I was wondering if they have special interactions due us being Jumpers. For instance, if I were to go Dragon Blooded and then take Mortal Heroes and grab Dragon Touched, if that would do anything special.
>>
>>49180154
>>49180162
Thanks!
>>
File: blank4.jpg (10KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
blank4.jpg
10KB, 279x212px
Just updating some builds.

[The Nightmare Before Christmas]

Drawbacks: A Longing That You've Never Known, Poorly Built, Here in an Instant, Gone In a Flash (1500)

Skellington, age 30

Danny Elfman Soundtrack (Free)
I AM THE PUMPKIN KING! (Free)
A Place That Perhaps You Have Seen In Your Dreams (1400)
Spindly (1300)
Making Christmas (1100)
Master of Fright (800)
Shadow on the Moon at Night (400)
The Who When They Call "Who's There"? (200)
A Witch's Fondest Dream (0)

[Exalted: Mortal Hero Gauntlet]

Drawbacks: True GritX3, A Dragon's World, From Another Time And Land; Luna What Did You Do?! (900)

Paragon

Destiny: A Deal Made In Good Faith, Good Luck Crossing That Bridge, The Mortal From Hell, A Simple Soul Illuminated (Golden Janissary Style), Silver Light Scattering, Taco Cart, Fuck me, Sidereal! Thrown Down A Flint Canyon (3700)

Children of the Mighty: Fae-Blooded (3200)

Savant

Heroic Tale Embodiment (Free)
Secret Power Slumbering (Free)
Heroic Tempering (Free)
Lord of Shattered Mirrors Understanding (Free)
Unassailable Tower of the Adamant Soul (2900)
Virtue Expressed Through Grace (2500)
A Layman's Gear (Free)
Book of Infinite Possibilities (Free)

The Graces: The Sword, the Ring, the Cup, the Staff (1900)
A Blade of Sake; Sword Grace (1800)
The Ring That Reflects; Ring Grace (Free)
The Grail; Cup Grace (1700)
Champion's Belt, Staff Grace (1600)
Adamant Virtue Meditation (1500)
Guild Smile (1400)
Trivials of Thaumaturgy (1350)
A Scroll of the Silken Scholar (1150)
A Time Capsule (1100)
Thaumaturgy, the Mystic Arts (800)
Craft: Gossamer+GossamerX7 (0)

>>49180032
Hey Gaunlet, I'm kinda interested in owning ALL of the Gossamer for shenanigans, so this build is kinda quasi-tentative depending on this next question. Is there any special synergy between Thaumaturgy and owning Trivials as well as the Scroll?
>>
>>49180189
>>49180191
>>49180200

That's. Just. It. Niggas.

There IS no interaction as a result of that shit. You're asking Gauntlet to asspull some OC.
>>
>>49179822
Yeah I was going to fold Ronon (Mamoa) into Local, but a Runner oriented perk or drawback might be good idea.
>>
>>49180010
I didn't waifu anyone, actually. I'm not taking a single one of them with me. That's not how I do chains.
>>
>>49180189
>>49180191
>>49180200
See >>49180227
There are no mechanics in the system to account for it. No info. Nothing

Considering a Dragon Touched has powers that are basically shittier versions of the parent's, unless you picked a different element they'd basically just get entirely overshadowed. Oh you're TECHNICALLY still Dragon Touched, but your powers were just low level Dragonblood shit an now it's indistinguishable and no different at all.
>>
>>49180151
I was kidding though, one of the things you should always do is remember to properly display your a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ f̶i̶g̶m̶a̶ waifus properly. How else will anyone know that you've got a full set of Sailor Senshi l̶o̶o̶k̶a̶l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶.
>>
File: blank3.jpg (30KB, 292x247px) Image search: [Google]
blank3.jpg
30KB, 292x247px
>>49178667
Well, a marid is two tiers stronger than a djinn. And an abnormally powerful djinn could blow apart average-sized house walls, fire implosions capable of hurting even greater spirits and unleash warped bits of space that rip apart things on contact.

Presumably a marid is capable of everything a djinn can do on a greater scale, being much more spiritually buffer. Bart himself says they're especially good at absorbing magical attacks as well as rapidly changing size and shape. The Pathenon is apparently supported indefinitely by a bound marid called Atlas.

>>49180127
Biomega, Commoragh, The Polity, Bioshock, Street Sharks, Gargoyles and Mage the Awakening as long as you make ones which can be passed off as a regular epidemic.
>>
>>49180200
Since Dragon Touched is basically Dragonblood light you probably aren't going to be getting much more from both, You'd be better off as a half-caste of something else so you get both ability sets instead of 1 and the worse half of the same one.
>>
>>49180176
>>49180227
Alright, so there's probably no stacking, or if there is it's not noticeable.

But as >>49180261 says, it probably just gets subsumed/overshadowed by your Exaltation unless you choose a different aspect.

The thing is, you can have multiple templates because this isn't Exalted. Whether that does you any good is another matter entirely.
>>
>>49180242
>didn't waifu anyone
>Tenchi Muyo
Oi wot? Is it even possible to leave that jump without a harem?
>>
>>49180218
>A Witch's Fondest Dream (0)
The secret harem jumper strikes again.
>>
>>49180227
I was simply asking Gauntlet to confirm this, so I know not to choose said Perk, as I plan on hitting every Jump in my Chain (for autistic reasons).

>>49180261
This is partially what I was wondering about. What if I become a Watertouched, and then later Exalt as a Woodblood? It would be neat if my nature as a Watertouched bled into my Woodblood abilities.

I would probably just fanwank it anyways; I was simply asking Gauntlet for his 2 cents, nothing more. I like neat visuals and thematics, and I think you could do neat stuff by blending multiple elements.
>>
>>49180088
>>49180151
You're both forgetting that the real best place to store excess waifus is on a hueg ship imported through Uncharted Waters. That way you can have all of them at once.
>>
>>49180242
That's so cruel. All these beautiful space aliens are madly in love with you and you just brush them off.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>49180176
Don't worry we had this question a while back now and it boils down to this. My jumps don't effect others and their's don't effect mine. So whilst your form won't interact you could have some odd-ball charms like learning the Aether Initiation in my jump, but that's about it.

>>49180218
Thaumaturgy makes you a damn solid Thumaturge with the ability to become a Socery Practitioner added in as gravy. Trivials can and will provide you with even the quest ingredients need to craft Artifacts, as well as in general everything you'll need for your Thaumturge. The Scroll has every canon Science of Thaumaturge as well as some other odds and ends, the Yellow Jade Method is the most prominent. The synergy as they are is obvious but it goes a bit deeper. The vaster your need for Trivials get the more you gain from it, thought it is limited to reagents and ingredients, and the Scroll's more esoteric stuff would be very hard without the Trivials. They synergize really well as such.
Hope that cleared it up but just ask if it hasn't.
>>
>>49180312
You'd just have water touched powers and woodblood powers. It's oil and water. Don't mix.
>>
>>49180299
Sure. When my time is up, I go 'So! You remember how I kept putting off marriage to you maniacs who keep insisting on one-upping each other? I've got that insanity all on recording for you to enjoy over the course of the rest of your lifetimes. I'd never marry anyone with such immature attitudes, and it's no surprise that in such a place you'd all have this. I'm sure it's all my fault, though, so you can all go to hell, the goddesses can go to hell, I'm leaving this little petri dish.'

>>49180320
Have you not watched harem anime? It's always petty shit, 24/7. I'm not getting involved in that.
>>
Friendly reminder that you share an alignment with Gilgamesh if you consider yourself Chaotic Good.
>>
>>49180339
>Have you not watched harem anime?
I have. You haven't watched Tenchi Muyo. It's actually pretty good.
>>
>>49180347
Friendly reminder that Gil was a pretty cool dude before the Grail fucked him up.
>>
>>49180364
Liar, I read The Epic of Gilgamesh.
>>
>>49180347
Equally friendly reminder that Nasu / Fate / The Grail's alignment system is complete dicks and you, sir, are a cockwaffle.

Not as big a cockwaffle as Gilgamesh, though. You got that going for you.
>>
>>49180374
Do you thing Nasu did?
>>
>>49180358
I have not, no. Sorry, the ones I've seen follow the usual three-to-five women squabbling over everything with your token demure girl who's mature and also poisons everyone with her horrid cooking. Do not want.
>>
Googling doesn't turn up much, so how about that whole Alola region thing with the new pokemon games?
>>
>>49180364
The Grail or the Grail Mud?
>>
>>49180394
Interested so far, but two big red flags make me nervous. One is the lack of gyms. The other is the focus so far on alternate forms, makes me scared there won't be enough new pokemon again.
>>
File: guard.jpg (1MB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
guard.jpg
1MB, 1414x1000px
would giving the UNSC access to imperium tech help them much? things like lasguns, flak armor, or things like that. maybe some ships since they seem to suck in space against the covenant.
>>
>>49180339
Tenchi Muyo isn't petty shit, the biggest rivalry is between Ryoko(a best), and Ayeka. And their rivalry isn't about Tenchi, it's about Ryoko being an incredibly dangerous criminal that Ayeka really hates for being a very dangerous space pirate that wrecked Ayeka's world. The rest of the stuff is actually high level galactic adventures, with some more lighthearted downtime.
>>
File: Ponderskeleton.jpg (91KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
Ponderskeleton.jpg
91KB, 500x265px
Meanwhile on the random fact train
>Tower of God directly references Pokemon GO in a panel or two

I have multiple questions if they even have the technology to geotag in a way so that every floor has different pokemon or something
>>
File: regrets1.jpg (126KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
regrets1.jpg
126KB, 610x406px
So what are your biggest regrets in your chain (In or out of character), or in regards to the Jumpchain threads?
>>
>>49180415
Honestly they just need the ships, well lasguns couldn't hurt but they already have the advantage on the ground against the Covenant.
>>
>>49180431
Please post this.
>>
>>49180424
I will say, then, that this is a nice change of pace.

However, I still intend to not waifu anyone and leave on my own terms. Sorry.
>>
>>49180412
Honestly, I get the feeling the Sun & Moon games are going to be more narratively driven, like Colosseum and XD were. It does say it was a relatively recently-discovered region so maybe the League hasn't set up Gyms fully.
>>
>>49180431
It is a reference to earlier in the comic where *redacted* looked suspiciously like a pokeball so when a *redacted* was needed for the plot again SIU used it as an opportunity to make a joke.
>>
>>49180456
The rumors say that part of your goal will be laying the ground for a full-fledged pokemon league there.
>>
>>49180393
So you didn't do the research. Noted.

>>49180412
But Jojo poses and a pet evil sandcastle for Gaara.
>>
>>49180144
They start off rather snarky
A some what likeable know it all

Then after 7 years they go mad
If they aren't shut down during the madness they go skynet. I think. I've not played halo 5 but that's the general flavor I got from someone who had.

Halo 2 Cortana a best Cortana
Fuck this 343 bullshit.
>>
>>49180433
Jumping Black Bullet early.
>>
File: blank14.png (334KB, 653x555px) Image search: [Google]
blank14.png
334KB, 653x555px
>>49180364
...he really wasn't, man. The divine spirits literally created Enkidu to try and put a stop to his rampaging. And divine spirits could be major dicks in their own right.

>>49180335
It does, thanks!

>>49180309
Who? Where?! I'm just taking that perk so that through Beauty is Power I become more powerful when fighting dread creatures of the night! Like the Idigam! Or Great Old Ones! Or Hot Topic hipsters!

>>49176509
Oh right, almost missed this but-a baobao translates literally to "baby", although it can be used in the general context to refer to something precious.

I think it's pretty obvious which context is being used here though.
>>
>>49180472

is this it

is this the time I finally get to claim my own Pokémon Gym.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
So, /JC where to next?
>>
>>49180476
I hate the sandcastle. I don't like object youkai.
>>
>>49180494
Dragon Commander
>>
>>49180494
Girl-chan
>>
>>49180476
So sorry that I declined to do in depth research for a single setting when I flat out refused to deal with any waifus that were unasked for and unwanted, as I generally run a chain without such. I'll deal with it during the jump, but not after.
>>
File: blank13.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
blank13.png
60KB, 704x478px
...wait. Stop the presses, everyone-misinterpreted the "ti shou bien" on those characters.

It's cool, she just wants a hug not a baby. Sometimes Chinese people just say things they're excited about twice, it's weird and confusing.
>>
>>49180517
That looks like mercy being shown to a rollfag, take ten in the penalty box anon.
>>
>>49180494
Some jump that has source material you'd like to watch/read/play but have never had the chance to. Take some time out to experience something new.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>49180517
Cool. What's with this place?

>>49180521
Been there. I'll take up to two more before I start work on them. So, a second?
>>
>>49180415
Warp Shields

I mean the main issue they have is the lack of shield tech, which they have by the time you jump in.

This is pretty much the issue that you have with introducing a tech to any universe, in order for it to have any affect on the tide of conflict you need to mass produce what ever tech you want to produce yourself. Most of the time this tech operates on physics alien to the universe in question so it falls on you, most of the time, to upgrade and maintain this tech.

You can build robots to do it for you I guess, but an engineer even at the top of his game probably couldn't keep up with some of these techs, and it would be a generation before they started to see prevalence.
>>
>>49180433
>In Chain
Not finding a way to kill Aphrodite in Percy Jackson.
>OOC in Chain
That I still haven't figured out some good abilities for my Stand.
>The Thread
Picking a trip based on my current at the time Jumpers name.
>>
>>49180570
Final Fantasy Tactics
>>
>>49180570
Hive Queen

Join Us
>>
>>49180567
No fuck you and your stupid bullshit.
>>49180570
Well it's a strategy game where you play a dragon/prince trying to take over your late father's nation because it's gone to shit, also your mom was a dragon and thus so are you, and you can enter the battlefield of the game as a dragon.
>>
>>49180603
And you've got a jetpack. And possibly a spoopy skelton waifu.
>>
>>49180618
Right I forget about the jetpack, because it's silly, you're a dragon you can already fly. But trust the imps to make a silly invention that totally supports someone wrecking shit.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
>>49180569
We have our number 2 then. I'll dig up a fun one.
If it weren't for the fact that I'd already done it than it would be Jojo, just got into it and I've not seen hide nor hair of the Stands.

>>49180593
Numbah Three! Votes are done.

>>49180598
Sorry. Also I have no knowledge of the setting other than it's name and the fact that it synergizes well with Geneforge.

>>49180603
You had me nodding at Dragon Prince. You could call me intriged at mom's a dragon. I'm actually going to look this up, and if the UI is up to snuff buy, now.

>>49180618
>Former statement,.
Huh cool!

>Later statement.
Lol wut? Do I have to get one or is this optional, cause Yuno will literally skin me alive and tan my hide for bulletproof bags. (This is how we love)
>>
>>49180655
A waifu is mandatory in Dragon Commander unless you're a real drop-in.
However I'm pretty sure you can import a waifu you already have so it's no biggie.
>>
>>49180555
Well, one thing leads to another.
>>
>>49175198
I use supcom fabrication to make literal mountains of Melange,so basically video related only Brown and not special-effects
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVka5T5hC88
>>
File: Yuno & Cryst.gif (707KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Yuno & Cryst.gif
707KB, 500x281px
>>49180673
Oh, okay that's cool!

"Yuno," Cryst kept her face cold as the pinkete turned to her, "we need to talk. It's about Gaunlet."
>>
>>49175409
>Metaphysical universal forces representing growth and potential>Universal forces representing emotion and thought>Ambient universal energy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all the others
>>
Is there any point in purchasing additional magic circuits in a later Nasuverse jump if I've already picked up HSDW as a servant? I mean, it's not like they're Bartholomei or anything.
>>
>>49180781
Not really, just being a servant with a good mana stat makes buying magic circuits less than optimal.
>>
>>49180741
Are we to take your inspiration for Y the sidereal as their canon?
>>
>>49176324
You can pick the extra one.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Divine Dragon Commander Jump 073:
Drawbacks:
Drinker [+100]
Snoot [+200]
Phantom Limb [+300]
Race: Human
Dragon Form (Saber) [Free]
Political Marriage (Yuno Elf) [Free]
Mass Production [-200]
Politician [-300]
Green Mother's Blessing [-600]
Advance! [Free]
Soar [Free]
Rejuvenation [-100]
Purifying Flames [-100]
Eye of the Patriarch [-300]

Funnily enough I can stay just on the edge of fictional alcoholic thanks to a bunch of different perks allowing me to have my cake and eat it too, though I do oft bemoan the fact I left my endless bottles of Sake in the other chain, much to may a persons confusion. I also often and at high volume bemoan the fact that Yuno doesn't have a dragon form yet as well, so we could fly together and then she'd at least be partially my race .

>>49180948
Huh, no just know that they are a heavily obsessed person. They'll kill anyone 'getting in between you' and 'to protect you' from threats both realistic and paranoid.
>>
>>49180433
Rolling for how I went in Darkest Dungeon.
*weeps*
>>
Jump # 69 Magicka
Background: Hedge Wizard
Perks:
*Basic Magic
*Advanced Magic (100)
*Life Skills (0)
*Song Magic (100)
*Multiplayer mode (150)
*Magic Resistance (200), Discount)
*Druid Magic (300, Discount)
Equipment
*Bag of Herbs (0) So druids are stoners in this world… not my thing but I’m not judging.
*War Staff (50)
*Fairy Familiar (300)
Drawback
*Swift Drowner (+200)

Companions:

Akitsu
Background: Wizard
Perks:
*Basic Magic
*Basic Magicks
*Constant Channeling
*Rapid Spellcasting
*Advanced Magic
Equipment
*Sausages
*Imp Army
*War Staff

Arcuied
Perks:
*Basic Magic
*Life Skills
*Magic Resistance
*Druid Magic
*Advanced Magic

Tamamo
Perks:
*Basic Magic
*Life Skills
*Magic Resistance
*Druid Magic
*Advanced Magic
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
Webmage Jump 074:
Drawbacks:
Something Completely Different [Free]
Card Games with Eris [+100]
Spinnerette [+100]
Discordant Soul [+200]
Anon Did It! [+300]
Background: Webmage [Free]
Perks:
Web-Goblin [Free]
Retro Hacker [-100]
Attachment [-200]
Reality Hacker [-300]
Items:
Cyberpunk Clothes [Free]
Organic Crystal Weapon (Blue Crescent) [-200]
Quantum Computing Chip [-300]
Chaos Tap [-400]

I really need to read this. Been wanting to since my last Chain.

>>49181119
Ah it didn't seem to work!
>>
File: 0410.jpg (458KB, 1280x1670px) Image search: [Google]
0410.jpg
458KB, 1280x1670px
>>49180415
It's really manpower and resources that the UNSC needs. They can make do with pretty much everything else but the Covenant dominate them more as a result of overwhelming numerical superiority than technological superiority. They need men and ships more than they need guns.
>>
>>49181229
This world was… strange. The magic system was a bit tough to control and I won’t lie, even though I had more health than most of the bosses combined I still managed to die a few times. It was rather inconvenient. Thankfully less frustrating than tomb of the necrodancer though.

It was fun traveling with just my spouses and I, though we occasionally blew each other up we managed to avoid any major disputes.

It was tough to keep Arcueid from commenting on Vlad… for some reason she kept swearing he was a vampire, and a crappy one at that (She still tends to look down on other vampires though she no longer kills them on sight unless she needs to).

Most of our deaths were by the hands of each other more than the monsters. We tried to be careful but things happened. Still we managed to make it all the way to Asster the king in yellow. I was a bit nervous. This was an elder god capable of destroying entire dimensions.
I had extensive plans of possibly using my power armor and possibly big O if he was needed, then Akitsu flash froze him. That surprised all of us but I quickly recovered and used a Sonic scream to shatter him and the Ice. I really hadn’t noticed how powerful Akitsu’s control of Ice was getting until that point.

So we saved the day, teleported back to the party and I took up a position at as a teacher at the school teaching magical ethics… something that no one in the world had even considered… I think the most students I ever had in my class was 5 and of those all of them were just there to ogle my cleavage. *Face palm*
>>
The thread may be sinking but I don't care! First FULL rough draft of Going Rogue with filled out sections of purchasable powers. Actually managed to find some limited info on the unfinished Omega and Genesis ranks yet nothing on the Mind and Vitae ranks. If anything comes to light I'll add them accordingly.

http://pastebin.com/KsVuVA9J
>>
Should I based a purchased God Hand's defense in future worlds on Magecraft ranks or NP ranks?
>>
>>49181285
I dunno what it is about Jumpchain but...nah, it's totally normaly for page 8 to only be the start of the jumpchain Happy Hour(TM)* here.

Erm. Why the 1/2/3 CP format? Was it really too much effort to type a few 0s after the first digit? I don't want to discourage you but a while ago some guy from SB took lots of flack for sticking to this format despite unanimous displeasure with it until his jump wasn't accepted onto the drive; I don't advocate that sort of thing and there were other issues with the jump, but I just feel obliged to let you know some do take umbrage with the extra 0s. What's the difference between CORE and RADIAL anyway?

What the Void actually is could use some explanation. And is Vorpal's action limit a gameplay thing or can you theoretically train/mutate/otherwise improve beyond it?

OMEGA RANK: Are you saying they're completely made up or are they based on, I don't know, DLC or something? Not terribly familiar with City of Heroes. Does FULFILMENT apply to ALL equipment you've ever bought over all of Jumpchain ever or just the stuff from the jump? Are abilities affected by ARETE permanently immune to it after its' use or what, I'm assuming not? How incremental is the increase for abilities and items to which levels of power aren't really applicable; how d'you level up a snowglobe or a teddie bear or a dragon dildo?
*not to be confused with actual happiness, camaraderie or general good vibes
>>
>>49181285
Also, I'm getting the distinct impression Devouring Earth-type minions pack the most raw power out of any factions' at the expense of certain ones' more esoteric abilities like super squid entropy, Fomorian magic, nazi science and...whatever the fuck the bondage gang and clockwork madman are doing.
>>
>>49181355
Adding zeroes now. It was actually a habit I formed early on this being my first jump. The single digits were sort of a place holder.

CORE variants of powers are supposed to be more focused in one aspect where as RADIAL is supposed to be more versatile.

I'll work on some light description of the Void but it's more or less just a font of bad juju. Vorpal can be mixed in while you ATATATAing someone, it just provides forty attacks in one. It's sort of locked seeing how it's time/space manipulation, apart from any training or technology.

OMEGA RANK I actually had to dig for since it wasn't finished in game. The powers stated are ripped straight from an AMA the devs had of the game after it was shut down.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

Rolling Race! (FF Tactics)
>>
>>49181304
I guess you could use the Magecraft rank as an estimate of raw power and the Noble Phantasm one as a ranking of conceptual ability?
>>
>>49180032
>And I'm on!
Whoo! Wanted to talk to you about your jump for a couple days.
1: The Slave and Thrown down a Flint Canyon have a 'captured' disqualification. I am a bit uncomfortable with that, since escaping is a thing, and what exactly constituted captured? How about if you remain in custody for more than a year and a day, or they have you in custody when your time is up, your chain ends?
2: You mention only Mortals can attune to Yellow Jade in one of your disadvantages (the recipe book) This is misleading to casual readers, who might assume they could only use items of that sort, even if they had awakened essence. Yellow Jade reduces the attunement cost of Artifacts made with it by 2-3 motes, and if the attunement cost is low enough, then an artifact could be attuned with needing to spend motes at all, making them usable by the unenlightened.
3: SilverDragonCoiledAmongstIvoryTeeth has no discount, and the Broker has fewer then the others, this seems like a good spot for one.
4: DragonBreakingFeather lists a discount for Children of the Earth, did you intend that to be Children on the Mighty?
5: The Wrong side of creation, you might want to change that from "you may also chose to be GodBlooded in addition" to "may choose to be a Child of the Mighty" in addition, since a demon or Fae can also fuck a goat or whatever, and Lunars sort of have that as their thing...
6: GraspingthePerfectedLotusRoot. A lot of the Priests discounts are focused on the Lintha Perks, but Immaculate are also priests, and have this as their thing,
7: UnassailableToweroftheAdamantSoul. This seems to have a lot of overlap with the Fae Blooded's innate heritage ability, but is not discounted got them
(cont'd)
>>
>>49180032
>>49181492
(cont'd)
8:VirtueExpressedThroughGrace,This is really good for those have just 'Bargain made in good faith' letting them use fair folk charms, but fae blooded can already do that innately, including forging their own graces themselves. So this is a bit of a rip off for them. Also, if you can bargain for one grace, you can probably bargain for the full set. So let this give the full set to the Fae blooded. The graces by themselves could probably use a discount for 'bargain made in good faith'
9:TheShogunofDirt. Now THIS could use a 'Children of the Earth' discount, what with the Earth=Dirt, and is having a durability buff
10:Creation’s Natural Warrior Pattern Engraining Meditations.This is really good, but I am not comfortable personally buying 'Grasping the Perfected Lotus Root' since I do not see mortal hero style as a thing that exists per se. Could 'Flow of Essence' and 'A Simple Soul Illuminated' be substituted, since you would know a supernatural art (one of the golden styles)?
11:The Lintha Perks.They are a bit confusing.
Lintha-blooded lets you learn the Kinberry charms by itself, right? Because those are the charms of the lintha lineage, and otherwise you are paying 500 CP for nothing
Mother Sea’s Love starts you at essence 2 instead of 1? And Crimson Stained Pools starts you at essence 3 instead of 1? Favored Child of Savage Sea Mother gives you an arbitrary number of purchases of the excellency, no needing to relearn whenever you raise essence? Mother Sea’s Returning Tide gives you the canon essence 5 limit?
12:Ghost blooded seem left out. If you add them, maybe a perk where you can die and become a ghost without loosing?
13:The Saving Gem drawback needs to give a discount to some death related perk because of all the doomy dooms of DOOM
14:Mortals can learn some of the underworld Dragon King paths, this would make a good discount for the location of Rathess
15:A Perk or Destiny for Destiny (the WW 'luck' background)
>>
>>49181492
>6
>Overpowering priests
>>
>>49181374
It depends on a singular basis. In the game for balance's sake, obviously a lot of factions had to work on the same tier. I'd gauge them more on how they jive with you than raw power. The DE as a faction are among the most numerous and concerning on Primal Earth. On Praetoria the DE just run most of the planet.

>>49181355
Oh, crud forgot to chime in on FULFILMENT. Yes. All equipment. Teddies can be cuddlier, snow-globes can be more realistic or pretty and dragon dildoes can... You know, just fan wank that one.
>>
>>49181481
Except there's few to no examples of Magecraft above A-rank and most Noble Phantasms above A-rank seem to be less "conceptual primacy" and more "maximum destruction".
>>
>>49181285
Why don't you have anything for the scrapper archetype?
>>
/jc/, what should I call my Servant class? I have 25 SP left to spend, and the build is primarily a Caster with a fair knowledge of armed and unarmed martial arts.
>>
>>49181558
Ball Fondler.
>>
>>49181547
...... SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. Adding now.
>>
>>49181558
Crasher, Cast her, Tits the Tots, Magic McPunchy, Crusher, Shut up Wesley.
>>
It's probably a good idea to make another new thread when this one falls off, since the OP of the other is still trolling.
>>
>>49181456
>>49181517

Alright, that all sounds cool. Good stuff.

Kinda wish I'd gone Child of Hamidon now but at this point it'd be one helluva retcon so. The road not taken and all that, I suppose. Not exactly thrilled with the Defender Archtype at the moment but I'll just have to deal. Can you still take magical/mental/spiritual actions while using it as long as you don't move your physical body, and does it buff conceptual defences such as a (formerly) perfect defence Charm from Exalted as well as mundane ones, or Type-Moon's Avalon?
>>
>>49181558
Fist Wizard.
>>
>>49181608
It would be a better idea to report him. What rule covers spamming threads?

>>49181596
>fluid druid

C'mon, remember your classics
>>
>>49181558
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Classes

Alternatively, Sentinel, Guardian, or Consular.
>>
>>49181521
Yeah the blocking by ranking of an attack doesn't really translate well to other worlds. I think an A ranked Magecraft is equal to a C ranked NP. I guess you could fluff it to say that it's defence is greater towards weapons?
>>
>>49181558
Depending on the war. The One True Gilgamesh
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>49181492
>>49181503
1. Captured means captured. (In this case it is up to you how much of what counts, but if Secrets manages to get you to a Shadowland your bacon is going to burn fairly fast as she won't have to hold back at all.)
2. First, I didn't want to overcomplicate it. Second, the true mechanical effects of Yellow Jade are complicated.
3. That... Is supposed to already be there.
4. Nope Children of the Earth (AKA Humans)
5. Perhaps.
6. The perks were set up with themes in mind. I understand your argument, but no.
7. Yeah.
8. It's more about knowing than ability, perhaps I should rephrase it a bit.
9. Perhaps.
10. I could shift the Prerequisites to be The Flow of Essence and Secret Power Sleeping as such. I can't understand the wish to not get the training booster because of the homebrew content but I can get you sticking to your guns on it.
11. Again knowledge verses ability here. You not only gain the ability to use them but basically they become Native as the Keyword. For the rest of it I don't want to overcomplicate the perks.
12. Nope. I'm shit tier at Ghost anything, my entire knowledge of Shadowlands and such can be concentrated into outsider perspective.
13. Nah.
15. Destiny is more 'a fundamental weight upon the Loom of Fate' in Exalted but I get where you're coming from. However I don't think it is necessary, though if others would like to argue for it then I may include it. For now I will not though.

Build next post!
>>
>>49181625
I'd say the Defender boon increases defense against all things such as debuffs and the like. As far as mental and spiritual actions, I'd say it could only be defensive. It's sort of like the trust fall. You just gotta rely on your allies to swing the punches for you, mental or physical.

As for Child of Hamidon, yeah Doom did make it super power grabby and I kinda bypassed one of the initial drawbacks of Godling for the boon. The thing is, that even without God's Keeper if your jumper was retarded strong and hella good at magic and tech they could feasibly pod Hamidon. Feasibly.
>>
>>49181640
What's really weird is that Medea should have a shit-ton of Magecraft above B-rank, but for some reason can only kill Hercules three times. So it may just be that being a Servant makes formerly A-rank attacks lesser (in rank). So, I don't know. Maybe have it so that anyone with a parameter above peak-human counts as using an NP? The problem with what you suggested is that many NPs are not, in fact, weapons in the conventional sense. And many that seem to be are actually more akin to weapon-shaped spells.
>>
>>49178169
What about the waifu part
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (299KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
299KB, 764x684px
Final Fantasy Tactics Jump 075:
Drawbacks:
Marche to the Sea [-600]
Race: Viera [Rolled]
Origin: Knight [-100]
Class: Hunter
Return Fire [Free]
Strike Back [-100]
Magick Counter [-100]
Critical Evasion [Free]
Ribbon Bearer [-100]
Classy [-300]
Dream Team [-200]
Extra Support x2 [-400]
Items:
Mirror Mail [-300]
Hero Medal [-100]

Thanks to the group I can learn more than enough later, once we learn to share alt-forms. For now though I'll deal with just being able to
>>
>>49181678
Alright. Do Portals and the Reflect-type spells from SMT count? Seems like they straddle offense and defence a tad. Or does this fall under the 2014 Fanwank Something Convention?

>Doom did make it super power grabby

Honestly, I was less thinking of that and more the cool factor of being not-Bolbox.
>>
>>49178699
I like idea of taking Alcor Companion if we are Alcor just being.

>"Shit. Alcor gave humans language, stuff, and then goddamn Dragonstream and demons. Fuck."
>"He's still my Sword though..."
>"I know! I will make another one! And he will be much better!"
>"He betrayed me too... FUCK!"
>>
>>49181698
Maybe if you say that all legendary abilities or weapons count as NP's? Like if it was nasuverse if it'd be a crystallisation of their legend that makes it count as an NP.
>>
>>49181734
Ehh, I may have to hit the fanwank button in a bit here. I'd say it'd be more negation than countering. The Reflection could move an attack off course rather than bouncing it back, same with portals.

Anyways, I'm gonna PDF it tomorrow. Things coming up next thread hopefully.
>Scrapper, Tanker and Stalker boons.
>GENESIS Amplification of OMEGA RANK powers.
>>
>>49181698
I also find it weird that a strength of A rank is sufficient to kill him, but only once meaning that you apparently can't kill him in a different manner using your strength. I guess his immunity might be pretty broad meaning that he gains immunity to the type of magic that Medea uses maybe? Like if she uses a fire spell then he gains an immunity to fire?
>>
>>49181674
In response to these.

Changelog.
Discounts added in a few places, none taken just a few added.
Requirements for Creation’s Natural Warrior Pattern Engraining Meditations changed to (Requires The Flow of Essence AND Dragon Breaking Feather)

Does everything look right? Or has something gone horribly wrong?
>>
In Fate/Extra, can Masters fight alongside their Servants?
>>
>>49181739
I wonder if that'd give Polaris abandonment issues?
>>
Does anyone know of anything that can prevent a Master from reading my stats as a Servant?
>>
File: ShirouCaliburn.jpg (132KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ShirouCaliburn.jpg
132KB, 640x480px
>>49181794
Yes.

Most Masters don't, but that's more about the incredible power discrepancy between Masters and Servants.
Technically, there's no rule that says the Master can't fight for their Servant completely, while the Servant laughs and claps their hands.
>>
>>49181809
Probably.

The jumper who plans to waifu Polaris should find a way to take Alcor for a ride, as he is her child.
>>
>>49181823
Don't know if you can get Powerless Shell as a skill as it isn't in the supplement but that'd work for what you're asking for. Alternatively there's a perk in the Death Note jump that should work.
>>
>>49178815
Are Septemtriones almost like children for Polaris or just her guardians?

Also, Sleep, Master of Memories, only has us set on Alcor Path with increased difficulty and Alcor not being able to act as openly without protection, right?

The 600 cp cost for Hibiki or Alcor, while arguably they are okay-ish, that's quite high, innit? Or the canon companion thing.

Any chance of drawback cp limit being raised a little bit if one takes Errai Rising?
>>
File: Miracles_7th_Stand_User.png (7KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
Miracles_7th_Stand_User.png
7KB, 400x280px
>>49176676
Is it okay to use the Stand I got in 7th Stand User?

On a completely unrelated note, is Miracles too OP?
>>
>>49177338
MGS was an imaged jump, and it got updated.
>>
>>49182283
I'm not sure if it's overpowered. It's not the strongest stand in the game in gameplay terms, but the descriptions of its effects sound really powerful and versatile. I'm not sure if its sucky offensive stats are enough to balance that out.

So, I dunno.
>>
>>49182622
That's pretty much exactly what I was thinking. I really like it, and it's the one I got, but is it too much?
>>
Been a gone a while, just got back. What's up with /co/co/'s Bizzare Adventure?
>>
File: blank17.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
blank17.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>49181793
>the new discounts

I uh. Okay, this could take some explaining to do so-why don't I just post something I think merits a second look at before explaining why I just realised I might have accidentally the entire gauntlet?

Drawbacks: True GritX5, A Dragon's World, From Another Time And Land; Luna What Did You Do?! (1000)

Paragon

Destiny: A Deal Made In Good Faith, Ten Thousand Winter Nights, A Plague of Locusts, Good Luck Crossing That Bridge, The Mortal From Hell, A Simple Soul Illuminated (Golden Janissary Style), Silver Light Scattering, Taco Cart, Fuck me, Sidereal! Thrown Down A Flint Canyon (5200)

Children of the Mighty: Fae-Blooded (4700)

Savant

Heroic Tale Embodiment (Free)
Secret Power Slumbering (Free)
Heroic Tempering (Free)
Lord of Shattered Mirrors Understanding (Free)
Unassailable Tower of the Adamant Soul (4400)
Virtue Expressed Through Grace (4000)
A Layman's Gear (Free)
Book of Infinite Possibilities (Free)
The Graces: The Sword, the Ring, the Cup, the Staff (3400)
A Blade of Sake; Sword Grace (3300)
The Ring That Reflects; Ring Grace (Free)
The Grail; Cup Grace (3200)
Champion's Belt, Staff Grace (3100)
Adamant Virtue Meditation (3050)
Guild Smile (3000)
Trivials of Thaumaturgy (2950)
A Scroll of the Silken Scholar (2750)
Thaumaturgy, the Mystic Arts (Free)
A Time Capsule (2700)
Craft: Gossamer (Free) + GossamerX54 (0)
>>
File: blank7.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
blank7.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>49182777
...I honestly don't know how much of this is because of me misreading how double discounts originally work, how much because of the new discounts and how much because of me apparently not doing sufficent homework but there's a point at which I had to step back and question whether the spirit of the gauntlet was still being carried out.

See, in Graceful Wicked Masks p. 98, with 20 units of Gossamer I am now close to being able to "make an unlimited number of Resources 5 purchases...trade mortal dreams with the ease of a peddler" and being considered "a terrifying beast of legend to the Creation-born" capable of using "Assumption and Mutation Charms costing up to 20 gossamer". Which given the breadth of what Exalted defines as a mutation, can include biological immortality. As giant tiger with a unicorn horn and venomous tentacles who moves faster than a cheetah, skin like stone, regeneration superior to an Exalted and the ability to survive in as well as fight better and regenerate FASTER in the Wyld.

/and I have MORE THAN DOUBLE the amount of Gossamer at the point where GWM leaves off/

This isn't the frightening part. The frightening part is-I've just noticed how few defences the new adversaries have against Shaping assaults. Going by the dream combat perks building off Ravishing the Created Form and Assumption of Dreams and Passions, getting into a dream-fight with a Raksha is like trying to beat a shark in a swimming race. Worse, as far as I can tell the Alchemical Exalted have no specialised charms against Shaping attacks; spilling out hundreds of drones is only so useful when said drones don't figure out what they're supposed to look for before it shorts out their Essence from behind. Alchemical PDs are ridiculously cost inefficient but they can compensate for that through not-so-PDs; the real question is whether they can hold on long enough to survive the immortal fae monster cutting out their capacity to keep fighting.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: blank23.png (261KB, 824x560px) Image search: [Google]
blank23.png
261KB, 824x560px
>>49182790
It's around this point I realised, somewhere along the line the result is that my build was less about a plucky mortal trying to survive in a world where everything is trying to kill him and his charges, and an eldritch predator going on a killing spree against people who barely know what they're fighting. With enough Gossamer left over to populate an entire fiefdom of bribed and ravished Raksha cronies, spend every night wining and dining in the best hotels in Creation, probably have The Ebony Forest begging to sign a second contract with much more favorable terms to get in on his gossamer racketeering schemes and setting a terrible example for the girls he's supposed to be keeping safe by solving most of his problems with brutal ravishment. And the true challenge would be actually finding somewhere to store all this Gossamer.

I...leave it up to your judgement as to whether this is a thing you gotta fix or not, because I'm still reeling from the realisation I'm probably going to have to store most of my Gossamer /inside of my Gossamer/. To devil's advocate myself, it does involve a lot of not-drawbacks to get to this stage. But after really having a chance to contemplate what exactly the full capabilities of such a build are, I just thought it was worth at least thinking over whether this is something you're OK with being possible.
>>
File: Blank11.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
Blank11.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>49182741
Oh right, that-SMTanon made a jump out of a meme /co/ did by writing stories vaguely emulating the JoJo parts but with cartoon characters taking Araki's characters' roles. Also instead of not-Hamon, not-Spin and not-Stands being separate things apparently everything comes from human desire and fighting spirit.

This is an enemy Stand user.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2utZB3zCk
>>
File: 4a8.png (653KB, 680x567px) Image search: [Google]
4a8.png
653KB, 680x567px
>>49182846
How did I not notice this jump before? This is the greatest thing ever.
>>
File: REJOICE.gif (225KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
REJOICE.gif
225KB, 300x200px
>>49182777
>>49182790
>>49182812
>*Inhales slowly through nose* (Puts away paper bag)

Firstly, I'm not saying you're wrong in the fact that such a build is possible. However I will point something out. Whilst I don't point it overtly I do state the following;
"Tread lightly because what awaits the sin of greed is a loss of everything you gain in this Gauntlet."
Here I am mostly alluding to the fact that compounding problems can stack the deck against you. However, in addition to that I am also saying that having too great a Destiny can draw... unwanted attention in your direction. Fate Ninja's are most likely going to pin you into place long before you have to worry about the Alchemicals. Also you can't use Assumption or Unshaped keyworded Charms as a Creation-Born.
Though as I understand you, you were saying the perks gained through the Gauntlet could resemble them am I correct?

Secondly, I don't want to smack you over the head with a rolled up newspaper, but I don't believe you'll make it. Even with all the power you garner as a frigging awesome, seriously mad props for figuring all this out, Fae-Blooded but I personally think it relies too heavily on the one thing that has the least impact in Creation. Shaping by itself is a poor anything in Creation, and with the way I set it up you're several thousand miles from any Wyld Hot-Spots of note, with I think two exceptions perhaps more. The reason the Fair Folk spread as they do is because of the simple fact that too much concentrated power in one location gets people willing to shoot ELIMINATE & DEATH & DOOM down their throats.
The build can safely deal with the problems you've chosen but I don't thing it'll deal with the repercussions that this world has as a knee jerk reaction to a Fair Folk, because to be honest at this point you've gone well beyond the label of a mere Fae-Blooded, of even around a third this level is to hit it with Die-no-Saves repeatedly in turns until it's dead to death.
>>
File: blank5.jpg (183KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
blank5.jpg
183KB, 800x450px
>>49183096
Nah, I totally get you. I mean-the point of THIS build was to, well, entirely ditch the safe, sane approach as an illustration of the absurdity which could be achieved; this is most certainly not meant to be my final-final build but an attempt at trying to explain why I think the discounts might be a tad generous.

The perks were the justificationf or the assumption stuff, yes.

Emphasis on might. I completely agree actually attempting to do it would get my Jumper killed due to forces external to the gauntlet's scope.

In short, I'm devil's advocating a little with my build's events in an attempt to see whether the extra discounts are a bit much. I can see reasons for and against here, and largely the reasons against would be the practicalities as you say.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
>>49183166
Thank you for that. A Devil's Advocate is needed sometimes to show things like this, but you do understand that others are just going to shout at both you and I if any shift to the Discount Policy is made, as it happened the time I erroneously tried to add in quartering.
I do understand that Jumpchain can be played in an 'I Win' mode where such a build is totally possible but the fact is that I'm balanceing things so that 1000 points of Drawbacks & Destiny can balance 1000 points of build. Something like this is dropping all pretenses of that civility and slapping the system in in the face whilst yelling 'give me more money or tax people!'

I personally don't want to nerf the Discounts so if you have another way of stopping this from happening in truth, I'd be all ears.

The idea that comes to mind are capping Drawbacks and Destinies, but I feel that even that would cause for riots.
>>
>Google Drive now requires you to be signed in to view anything
Out of all the ways I expected a chain to end, this was never on the list.
>>
>>49183289
Funny thing is, Brutus has gone on record to say that that setting was never activated on his end.
>>
>>49183289
>he doesn't have a google account
bad goy
>>
File: blank25.png (190KB, 393x453px) Image search: [Google]
blank25.png
190KB, 393x453px
>>49183275
I understand and apologise if that was the impression I was giving off; sometimes I get carried away with hyperbole to make a point. More than anything I was surprised that such an "I Win" option potentially existed in a gauntlet-type jump to this extent and was curious in seeing it extended to its' logical conclusion.

Unfortunately, I too can only think of capping destinies and drawbacks as a means of addressing this issue. And yeah, it's not optimal at all forvarious reasons.

Now that you've reminded me of the actual consequences for doing something like this, I think on second thought the whole gossamer thing isn't that big a deal because of the remoteness/scale of resources and the fact that this stuff is effectively softcapped by what you can get away with before the Realm starts taking you seriously and/or the fate ninjas go for the kill. I do think, for future reference, it might be worth making a note of though in order to explain the enormity of taking a Destiny upon yourself and what it means in relation to you and the rest of Creation.

But on the whole, now I feel silly that I've been worrying about nothing all along.
>>
>>49183289
What kind of moron doesn't download a copy of everything for himself just in case? You were asking for it meng.
>>
>>49183405
I try not to keep anything JC-related on my hard drive. The text file my chain's on is hidden as if it were porn.
It's to shield myself from the fact that I spend my free time making up self-insert wish fulfillment fanfic.
>>
>>49183405
Cant on mobile.
>>
>>49183434
And you didn't think to make your own google drive or some other cloud storage of it all?
>>
File: 122984.jpg (678KB, 1920x1267px) Image search: [Google]
122984.jpg
678KB, 1920x1267px
>>49183359
Ah, no I wasn't say you were. I was saying that's what it would be like for anyone who was doing it, as the repercussions should be obvious, but as I have learned such things are terribly obscure to those who don't play the TTRPG.

On Gossamer though I think the best soft cap it has is already in place, as each 'token' of Gossamer is held to a fairly strict set of rules that the Fair Folk handbook doesn't hold it to, in the Item description.

It is silly but it's the kind of silly that shows that someone who knows what dangers this kinda thing can do had to ask, thus someone without such knowledge could just assume without feeling the need to ask.
Thread posts: 471
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.