[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cofd/&/wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 21

File: Quetz.jpg (183KB, 901x576px) Image search: [Google]
Quetz.jpg
183KB, 901x576px
Previous Thread: >>48901128

>Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/7sSgGVPH
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n7htcqyqk0y0acy/%5BWtF%5DThe_Pack.PDF
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a1kpjrm41yzozkq/V20_Ghouls_%26_Revenants.pdf

>Latest News
http://theonyxpath.com/v20-summer-bundle/

Promethean 2e is out
>richfags
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/189395/Promethean-the-Created-2nd-Edition?manufacturers_id=4261&language=en&affiliate_id=498510
>poorfags
https://www.sendspace.com/file/jwiihm

>Mage 2e Errata
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxveHUKxwBU9UUZ4UjZJdEhIM2c/view?usp=sharing

>Demon
https://mega.nz/#F!3ElwBRpK!pC3J0VfZr2wnUSCuRcDj_w

This week's Monday Meeting Notes:
http://theonyxpath.com/jumping-to-mars-monday-meeting-notes/

>Question
Do you include home-brewed organizations in your game? (not necessarily fan-games, but new covenants,hunter organizations etc...)
>>
>>48958394
I think you linked the wrong previous thread, OP: >>48923135.

Speaking of custom groups, what are some good custom Hunter compact and conspiracies?
>>
>>48958394
Nah, I'm kinda disappointed with a lot of the home brew Hunter stuff. None of the fan made conspiracies have really grabbed my attention the way the official ones do.
I'll have to give Dreamcatchers another look, but my hopes aren't high.
>>
>>48958394

I tend to dislike a lot of homebrew stuff and would still rather use canon groups than my own. While stuff like building your own cults in Mage or Mummy is fine, I'm always going to choose canon organizations and z-splats over fan stuff, and shun fangames.
>>
No, but not because I outright reject them. I haven't found a decent place for them in my games. I'm sure I will one day.
>>
>>48958460

Dream Catchers has the Lord Stewards, who I'd honestly be thrilled to see made official.
>>
>>48958459
Bishoujo Senshi Yousei Kishi

>>48958460
>I'll have to give Dreamcatchers another look
I saw that, but didn't actually read any of it. The first bit looked pretty professional.
I have no idea how they fit one Hunter Conspiracy into nearly three hundred pages.

>>48958465
>>48958473
I like creating my own stuff as well as existing stuff. I'm probably going to end up making a different Alchemist group, or at least tweaking what Amalgama is like to suit a player who's essentially a Deviant, but as an Ulgan.
Secret MK Ultra type psychic trials (apparently inspired by Stranger Things, which I still need to watch) that resulted in one of the test subjects getting torn apart by Spirits. She then woke back up on the slab, though as a different person.

I figure alchemists could be behind it.
>>
>>48958460

Wait, hold on. I forgot about the single best CofD homebrew I've ever read.

forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/main-forum/the-new-world-of-darkness/hunter-the-vigil/344770-repost-revild-s-hotel-mascaron
>>
>>48958539

MKULTRA stuff is covered pretty handily by VASCU and the upcoming Merrick Institute, the latter of which seems to have beaten Stranger Things to the punch by a few months.
>>
>>48958539
Those are okay. Not a fan of dark magical girls, but their endowment is neat.
>MK Ultra psychics and spirit shenanigans
It's a pretty common origins for modern Hunter orgs (see VASCU and the Illuminated Brotherhood).

I've always wanted to make a compact of Jungian psychologists trying to summon and control goetic beings à la Persona.
>>
>>48958684
>tfw people always talk about MKULTRA but never dig deeper into fun stuff like GRILL FLAME or even SIGN/GRUDGE/Blue Book
>>
>>48958760

Blue Book used to be pretty big fiction fodder in the 80s and 90s, but UFOs are kind of old hat these days. Same for Stargate Project, but I think that one's due for a comeback.
>>
>>48958797

I think Delta Green pretty soundly proved UFOs and greys can still be scary; the old corebook scenario Convergence us the scariest I've ever read.

What we really need is a CofD book that delves into the conspiracy theory that the Iraq War was a smokescreen for the US government's attempt to steal the Babylonian stargates left behond by the Annunaki that Saddam had control over.
>>
>>48958594
Okay, that's some good shit right there.
Also
>Reincarnation Police
Holy fuck I wish to know more, or make up more
>>
>>48958684
>Those are okay. Not a fan of dark magical girls, but their endowment is neat.
Oh? You might be the first person who said anything about the endowments. I was going for a sort of Geasa thing, where you essentially could fuck yourself over by having so many bans. I actually made a sample character who's been unable to keep up one of her Bans.
https://tmblr.co/ZIFdmw1pEEBQt

As for the MK Ultra thing, I hadn't actually thought about introducing "successful" test subjects. That might be something for down the line. I've got the other player as a Galateid who was made as a candy striper nurse for her demiurge's horrid kidnapping experiements; she'd manipulate other women into coming home with her and they'd get experimented on. I'm probably going to have her "Big Brother" show up; another Promethean with the same Demiurge (Probably a Frank).

>I've always wanted to make a compact of Jungian psychologists trying to summon and control goetic beings à la Persona.
Neat idea. I might steal that and work on something. Not sure how to handle the summoning aspect while not just having it be a Pokemon thing with a separate sheet. Have you seen the Knights of Saint George, though? They do their Endowment by summoning Goetia that basically only last for a turn.
>>
>>48958684

Don't tell anyone, but the Egohackers I came up with literally have the same MO as the Persona 5 cast.
>>
>>48959097
I know the Knights and I like some of their fluff, but the conspiracy (and their endowment) is too focused Mages for my taste. The rough idea I had for the endowment (if they have one, they're still a compact) was making the "shadows" a bit similar to geists: it gives you a couple of small powers related to your ego, but you have to indulge it.
>>48959161
Is it out yet?
>>
>>48959368

Persona 5? No, it hits Japan next month and here in February. The general idea behind it is you're a crew of thieves who perform heists on people's hearts and steal the wickedness out.
>>
>>48959398
Neato. I know nothing about Persona 5 other than Boku no Eruption saying how Persona is the best ever and Naota is his waifu.

Do the Egohackers actually go into the Temenos?

>>48959368
Yeah. I like the Knights, but much like other groups from the spin off books, they're *way* too focused to dealing with a single type of threat, and I'm not fond of that sort of thing. They are thankfully a bit better than the Cainite Heresy about it, though, and can use their abilities on more than just the Mage Template.
>>
>>48959439

If I had to give them rules, they would probably just use the Dream Body merit from the Merrick Institute.

And I actually prefer the more focused supplemental Hunter groups over the core ones, as they make for great antagonists. You can always do a game as them where you just throw things at them that they aren't prepared for, though I think Vampire and Mage are ruch enough to supply a full Cainite/St. George chronicle.
>>
>>48959548
I think first and foremost Hunter groups should be good to play as. That's why a lot of the ones you like (Barrett Commission), I don't.

And from a Hunter standpoint, I feel a lot of the focused groups miss out on some of the stuff I love about Hunter, which is random weirdness. I don't want a game about Mages or Vampires. I want a game about dealing with the Raw Head in the sewers, or the Barghest haunting the alleyway where a murder took place.
>>
>>48959585

I think a good mix of groups designed for play and groups for antagonist use is fine, but I also see most groups you're dismissing as being plenty playable. Just because a Division Six game is likely to focus more heavily on mages doesn't make it bad, much in the same way that me not liking the spirit focusnof Werewolf doesn't make it a bad game.
>>
>>48959732
Division Six is fine, I just think they're dumb; I mean groups like Barrett Commission that focus on things like accounting and corporate espionage. They're great worldbuilding, but bad for actual play. I wasn't really saying that Knights of Saints George and Adrian are bad because they're focused, I was just countering
>I actually prefer the more focused supplemental Hunter groups over the core ones, as they make for great antagonists.
Pointing out stuff like the Barrett Commission was just an aside. Basically, I judge an Org based primarily on how well it works for playing a character in it. Focused Orgs aren't something I'd want to get rid of or anything, but "they're great because you can use them as antagonists" isn't really what I'm looking for in an Org.
>>
File: 1454872644762.gif (954KB, 480x240px)
1454872644762.gif
954KB, 480x240px
Has anyone tried to run a more X-Files style Hunter game? I'd imagine you'd have to have a group that's happier to avoid combat for the most part and stick with the investigation. While also put up with being blue-balled constantly.
>>
Ran my first solo Promethean session.

Maybe I should have nerfed down the pandoran they ran into, because that fight did not go well. Even burning pyros and willpower, they did nothing to it.

But as a solo game, I'm going to give them a chance to build up a sort of entourage so they have some way to deal with physical encounters besides running (unless running is the mood I want. Like when the pandoran first started coming out of dormancy and the azothic memory was like 'gtfo!')

Overall it was a fun session. Seems like disquiet triggering is near impossible while you are azoth 1 unless I'm missing some modifiers from the book.
>>
>>48960100
I tried. They were pretty much the xfiles, every member had some specialty that would help them. They got to choose their case files in character.

Then it died before they even faced the first mystery.
>>
>>48960100
>everything happens off screen
>players only get to ask follow up interviews and find a piece of weird evidence
>everything gets away at the end
>>
>>48960100
Last X-Files game I ran was in Conspiracy X. Ought to give it a whirl with Hunter.
>>
Wodg is the only place, across 4chan, reddit, and tumblr, where I see rational level headed feminist discourse (mixed in with shitposting of course).

Probably the reason why I typically limit my 4chan visits to this thread and the general of any show I just watched.
>>
File: I know this is bait and yet....webm (3MB, 1075x600px) Image search: [Google]
I know this is bait and yet....webm
3MB, 1075x600px
>>48962242
I don't see where that's relevant, but even then that's possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read, considering all the (moderated) subreddits that are dedicated to exactly that kind of thing, and the fact that I've been watching relatively level headed (if sarcastic) take downs of alt-right Rationalists™ on Youtube all day. You'd honestly have to intentionally insulate yourself from that kind of discourse, especially since most of what you get in this thread is pretty asinine...

Still, I have been wanting to use this new reaction webm. None of the rational, level headed feminist ideology (really in this case it does tend to be more intersectionalist and egalitarian, or ~SJW~ since most of what turns up here is about queer issues and gender politics, but really I'm just digressing) that gets brought up here is anything new, and you can find similar stuff on TheMarySue or r/TwoXChromosomes or r/ainbow, or even Youtubers like hbomberguy, Thom Avella, The Skeptic Feminist (who I know nothing about other than that she trounced Sargon in a debate), and even The Young Turks and Kyle Kalin...Skeptical Talk. Most of whom are willing to cite sources, argue rationally, and bring up counterpoints to people who generally tend to just spew buzzwords like "cuck".

Generally if you go to any of those places with an open mind instead of the belief that they're ruining Western Values with their Cultural Marxist white genocide SJW communazi rhetoric, you'll find that they're generally saying reasonable things. Olly of Philosophy Tube sums up that theory of rational accomidation pretty well: https://youtu.be/QtZegs3VfHY
>>
I hope we get a new Hunter Open Dev blog soon. I thirst for more Open Dev, and yes I know the Perfected Metals blog was only a week or so ago.
>>
>>48962531
I meant without going to some place dedicated to that topic. Because what is there to talk about on a sub dedicated to gayness? It is probably about as interesting as /lgbt/, aka not at all.

But if you were on any other subreddit, watch what happens when a feminist issue comes up. Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>48962242
>fag goes to reddit and tumblr

See, this is why this is the worst general ever
>>
>>48962910
Sickest of burns anon.
I tip my fedora to you.
>>
How often can prometheans change their Refinements?
>>
>>48963771

As often as they like, really.
>>
>>48963771
>>48963879
Indeed, which is pretty cool and unique without being overpowered. They found a cool gimmick for them.
>>
What does the Platonic Form of a person look like?
>>
>>48964612
Immobile, glowing, obviously magical.

If you want something mobile, you need an Eidolon.
If you mean "what is the actual platonic appearance of a person", the answer is "average as fuck"
>>
>>48964642
>If you want something mobile, you need an Eidolon.

But still glowing and "average as fuck"?
>>
>>48964648
Damn, missed a bit

Would the Forces 3 effect to conceal the magic allow it to look how you want? Or look like a specific person? I assume that'd be a disguise roll?
>>
>>48964657
Forces 3 would let you make it look like a normal person, yes. I'd probably ask for a Reach to make it look like a specific person, copying identifiable features n shit.
>>
Speaking of gimmicks, what would the power gimmicks be summarized as for each creep?

Promtheans can
Easily switch between schools of powers.
Charge up to more powerful abilities over successive posts.

Mages can
Heavily modify the scope and strength of their powers using reaches.

But even though I've looked at Woof, I can't think of any gimmick for their 2e, and I don't know if Vampires had anything interesting.

Though the Demon gimmick seems to be 'powers are OP against anyone not important to the plot'.
>>
>>48962242

The problem with this is that this is a thread about World of Darkness, that feminism keeps showing up like it does everywhere else is pretty annoying to those of us that like to talk about the games instead.
>>
>>48958394
I've thrown together a few home-brewed organizations in the past, mostly for hunter organizations. But generally, I just run with the legit stuff.

OP does a good job of filling in all the cracks you would think of sliding an organization into, at least for a Western-centric America game. Most home-brewed orgs I can see filling similar roles for some splats across the ocean.
>>
>>48964648
>>48964642
>>48964612
The Platonic Form (or Eidelon) of a person would be the ultimate expression of humanity, which would also be glowing and magical and probably androgynous and featureless. Think the Truth in Fullmetal Alchemist.

>>48963771
>>48963879
>>48964075
I believe it at least takes a bit of meditation and introspection to change Refinements, save for Tin.

>>48962639
Well, there's actually a lot to talk about on a subreddit dedicated to gayness, which is unfortunate, since it should be rather mundane instead of a support group.
̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶m̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶t̶e̶r̶o̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶t̶i̶v̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶w̶e̶s̶t̶e̶r̶n̶ ̶v̶a̶l̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶x̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶z̶i̶o̶n̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶l̶s̶.̶

>>48965014
I wouldn't say most have a "gimmick". That said, Werewolves essentially have their powers given to them whole cloth; hence the term "gift".

>>48965872
While in many cases that's true, in others it is very relevant to the topic at hand (well; gender issues or ethnic diversity are more common, but that seems to all get labeled as "Feminism" or less neutrally "SJWs bullshit".)
>>
>>48965959
>I believe it at least takes a bit of meditation and introspection to change Refinements, save for Tin.

Yeah, dramatic action to move into one of the new Refinement's roles
>>
>>48965959
>Think the Truth in Fullmetal Alchemist.

Oh snap, that's a pretty great example. Thanks.
>>
File: Truth.png (553KB, 800x759px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
553KB, 800x759px
>>48966014
I'm sure there are better ones, but it's the first good one I could think of. It's a bit stocky and short for a true idealized form, but that general "a shape encompassing humanity distilled" concept.

There's something I can't remember where the bad guys were basically human shaped things that looked like galaxies and starfields.
>>
>>48966094
Anti-Spirals from Gurren Lagann?
>>
>>48965974
Does that take dramatic action?

I remember there being a problem if you stay in a role after being finished with it, but I can't remember if giving up a role causes a real problem... Wait I think it has a header... But now I can't remember what I read.
>>
>>48966224
Nah, this was an actual space scene as their body. I thought it was the Drej from Titan AE, but they're just blue and glowy and CG and not actually human shaped.
Anti-spirals are another good example of the idea, though. Make it a shifting, electric, luminescent flame of purple and orange and blue instead of black and white.
>>
>>48966264
You have to motivate yourself and choose to examine a new aspect of humanity to change refinements. Essentially that's a scene getting into character in one of it's roles
>>
>>48966301
Ah, well yeah. But for the same reason you don't let characters use xp mid-scene.
>>
>>48966325
>you don't let characters use xp mid-scene

I do sometimes
>>
>>48966329
Yeah, but you're generally a weirdo.
>>
>>48965959
> (well; gender issues or ethnic diversity are more common, but that seems to all get labeled as "Feminism" or less neutrally "SJWs bullshit".)

Well Feminism made it theirs with intersectional Feminism so that would be correct.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvEF2rp70us
>This is how I Ascending Ones
>>
>>48966531
That's not actually how that works, but I guess it's technically correct if you squint.

>>48966567
I'm barely a minute in and already chuckling. That fucker delivering those lines so perfectly.
>>
>>48966615
All his stuff is great. I just noticed this and thought it would be funny to play a snobby drug dealer or something.
>>
>>48966615

>That's not actually how that works, but I guess it's technically correct if you squint.

So you're sying what? that intersectionality has nothing to do with race, gender or nothing to do with feminism?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersectionality
Sexuality and class, in addition to race and gender

Though intersectionality began with the exploration of the interplay between gender and race, over time other identities and oppressions were added to the theory. For example, in 1981 Cherríe Moraga and Gloria Anzaldúa published the first edition of This Bridge Called My Back. This anthology explored how classifications of sexual orientation and class also mix with those of race and gender to create even more distinct political categories. Many black, Latina, and Asian writers featured in the collection stress how their sexuality interacts with their race and gender to inform their perspectives. Similarly, poor women of color detail how their socio-economic status adds a layer of nuance to their identities, unknown to or misunderstood by middle-class white feminists.

Says right there, intersectionality, began with the exploration of the interplay between gender and race

and it's a feminist philosphy.
>>
>>48966720
>So you're sying what? that intersectionality has nothing to do with race, gender or nothing to do with feminism?
No, I'm saying that Intersectionality is not Feminists co-opting ethnic, sexuality or gender minority issues into the auspices of feminism; it's addressing how those issues intersect (as in, the term intersectionality) with one another and can compound one another.

Queer and PoC issues aren't inherently feminist issues, but they are issues that intersect with feminism, and it's hard to address the feminist relevant problems that those groups face without also acknowledging the ways that their specific demographic issues intersect. i.e. a gay man or transwoman doesn't have to deal with abortion rights, but does have to deal with the derogation of things that are socially coded as feminine (like a sexual enjoyment of fat delicious cock).

Essentially, to say that they're feminist issues isn't *wrong*, but it's somewhat inaccurate because it implies they directly relate to feminism; Second Wave Feminism wouldn't have really cared about such things, and neither do TERFs, who, horrible people though they are, are still Feminists.
>>
>>48966791
Yeah but that's not what I said, what I said was that Feminism included these things into its standard dialogue and while they are not considered feminism per se, due to intersectional feminism you try and hold a discussion on feminism without gender, race and sexuality popping up.

Besides a lot of femism had a sexuality component, remember Lesbian Feminism? The one that encouraged women to become lesbians to spite the patriarchy/illuminati?

Feminism wouldn't be feminism without a gender component. The only one dragged in is the race part but even then it's not that far-fetched.

Feminism tries to encompass so many different things its overstretched has become nearly useless as a denominator or descriptor. So again, the people that call most of those issues feminist are right, Feminism is just incredibly bloated.
>>
>>48964648

The film's terrible, but it has some good imagery: Youtube the Genesis sequence from "Noah:" The filmmakers solved the question of what ethnicity to make Adam and Eve with "tall, bright yellow, and glowing."
>>
>>48966982
>The film's terrible
It wasn't that bad. I mean, it wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible.
This is the best scene in the film, though. Also possibly the only thing I remember other than the rock monster angels.
https://youtu.be/FFCXHr8aKDk
>>
How much control over mundane reality can I give True Fea?
I have an idea about "the Producer" title/actor for the Merchant that would involve it high jacking surveilence footage and broadcasting its own tv channel to locals. Would this kind of mendling with normal technology be too much?
>>
>>48967068
From what I remember of 1e, pretty much.
>>
>>48967067
Also it's take on the Nephilim/Watchers/glowey stone things made me think of Quashmal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M59hlry5kOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IMBJyztU2Q
>>
So, we now have a precedent for supers ignoring the spending/turn limit.

Could this somehow be re-made into a 5-dot hidden Attainment for Prime?
>>
>>48967419
No. That'd take... Like.. Prime Excision, I think.
>>
So if I wanted to make an antagonist in Mage like FMAs Father? Where would be the best place to start.
>>
>>48967419
What precedent?
>>
>>48967823
A Promethean power.
Maxed out Blaze of Glory on Luciferus.
>>
>>48967823
There isn't one. He is talking out of his ass.

>>48967776
Mage. That is literally an Ascension ritual.

>>48967859
That is Promethean only, so no. It's not a precedent.
>>
>>48967419
Don't forget that spending Pyros is a negative thing for Prometheans. Reveals disfigurements, causes disquiet, potential for a Firestorm... Being able to spend a lot is not always a good thing for them, unlike, say, for mages
>>
>>48967967
It has drawbacks. That's different from being "a negative thing."

But yeah. That's why I though that if anything it'd be a really esoteric 5 dot hidden attainment
>>
Anywhere I can finf Mage or WoD games online?
>>
Ever ran a WoD Innocents game?
>>
File: Erased-anime.jpg (128KB, 1225x737px) Image search: [Google]
Erased-anime.jpg
128KB, 1225x737px
>>48968214
>>
>>48968214
Seems to me like begging for magical realm
>>
>>48968334
Innocents: The Narnia Chronicle
>>
>>48967870

I assume they mean "precident" in terms of "this is the first time this has happened in this ruleset". That said, I'm not a fan of it being a being a thing in other games.
>>
>>48968446
No, that didn't get voted in.
>>
>>48968852

I wouldn't be surprised if it and the other losing Dark Eras make up the majority of Dark Eras 2: Era Harder.
>>
>>48969154
Yeah. I suspect the "better" of the missed ones will be the core, and other stuff will be voted in.
>>
>>48969154

Just bring in Meiji Werewolf. It's all I can ask for.
>>
>>48969638
But wouldn't that mean everyone has to play Ainu?
>>
>>48969678
That, btw, is the most stupid declarative statement made by CofD authors: (practically) No ethnic Japanese werewolves.
>>
>>48969678

You say that like it's a problem. Besides, Golden Kamui's getting popular now, so I'm sure folks'll wanna play an Ainu character.
>>
So what Pantheons do you most want added to Scion?
>>
>>48970628
>Mesopotamian pantheon not in the 2e corebook and never made it into 1e

reeeeee
>>
>>48970628

I've got Aztecs, I'm happy man.
My second choice would be Algonquian so I could be a Scion of Winiko but they've already got Native American in there.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 1021x397px)
image.jpg
58KB, 1021x397px
>>48971150

Wish granted, anon. I think they've said they want to do other Native pantheons as well.
>>
>>48971181
https://youtu.be/tF119J3qriI?t=15s
>>
>>48971468

We know the dead Gaulish gods are a possible stretch goal alongside the Voodoo loa, that the Polynesian gods are in Demigod, and we'll almost certainly see a Mesopotamian pantheon at some point.
>>
>>48971500
>Gaulish gods are a possible stretch goal
If Scion has a Stereotypes system, theirs would most likely ALL be "These [Insert culture the Scions are connected to here] Gods are crazy."
>>
File: romans.jpg (60KB, 520x564px) Image search: [Google]
romans.jpg
60KB, 520x564px
>>48971585

Now I want to be a Scion of Asterix and/or Obelix, by Toutatis!
>>
A Mage in a game I ran recently over-reached like a motherfucker to create a diversion and break limited mental control on himself. He cast Words of Truth over an area of about a parking lot (which was nearby a lively street and was centered inside a major library during opening hours) and got 5 paradox.

Seeing that the Errata for Mage changed "the caster gains a paradox condition" to "Impose a Condition on the subject of the spell", I ruled the people around him have their minds and senses torn by the fury of the Aether and imposed a mix of Blind, Deaf, Mute and Insane.

What I'm somewhat stumped with is what would the mortal response be to such an event? From the perspective of Quiescence-addled Sleepers someone just blew up a neurotoxin bomb in the middle of a major US city (Chicago, if relevant), and GotV have lost the window to cover it up completely and don't locally have access to good enough time travel to excise it from the timeline.

Would it be a 9/11 type deal? Would the FBI get involved? What's a lifelike procedure for this which doesn't break verisimilitude? The casualties currently stand at 201 struck deaf/mute/blind/mentally damaged and 17 dead (from the car crashes on the street).
>>
>>48972565

You're looking at a situation which will send out the Department of Homeland Security out and investigating. It's not quite a full 9/11, but it's a major news worthy event. In the event that Task Force: Valkyrie exists in your setting, this is exactly the sort of thing that they would be deployed to take care of if someone even gets a wind of there being a supernatural origin. Otherwise, you're looking at a mix of FBI and NSA trying to hunt down the culprits.
>>
>>48972565
>>48972660
The PC in question might also get a visit from the GotV, or the Interfector, depending on how they operate in your game and if anybody can figure out it was him(protip: if he didn't use a spell to keep his Nimbus hidden, they'll probably figure out it was him)
>>
My playgroup is completely new and we haven't done session 1 yet. Although I don't expect 5 beats any time soon, is the best way to spend experience to cycle through all options in a particular sequence (unless of course a pressing need for a certain merit etc.)?
>>
>>48972702
He's Awakened a week ago. They know the nimbus, but don't know where he is yet. They will be scrying him later in the day.
>>
>>48972702
What would you think an appropriate response from the GotV should be? The guy is obviously new, would they just straight up attempt to murder him?
>>
>>48972740

Just put your XP where you think it should go to. There's no real need to cycle around or anything. That said, in my experience, it's best to use your early Experience to shore up any skills that you think your character would have that character creation didn't quite cover.
>>
>>48972925
If he's in any of the Pentacle orders, there'd probably be a trial, because he should know after the whole initiation thing that Pentacle Mages go through that they shouldn't do that sort of thing

If they're an apostate/not in any order, though, they'll probably assign someone to go through the trouble of teaching him to not kill people by overreaching.
>>
Would new Sandygast and Polossand pokemon from Sun&Moon be perfect examples of Spirits from Werewolf?
>>
>>48975420
Fairly good, but for the fact that they are entirely material beings, while Spirits are rarely so wealthy in Essence that they can stay permanently materialized.

Also they're not freaky looking enough.
>>
>>48975420
They're ghost pokemon, aren't they? So more like that.
>>
>>48975479
>>48975478
They are ghosts possesing piles of sand with sole purpose of growing bigger (by controlling people into giving them more sand and structure) to lure in their prey and drag it into quicksand to eat their soul.
>>
>>48975478
just need to be a totem or fetter yourself
>>
>>48968124
anyone?
>>
>>48976845
try google+?
>>
ETA on errata'd Mage 2e book?
>>
File: priestess.jpg (377KB, 600x910px) Image search: [Google]
priestess.jpg
377KB, 600x910px
Is it more effective for a Mage to fight with guns or with attack spells?
>>
>>48977113
Mages need merits to have their attacks ignore defense
>>
>>48977143
>>48977113
What? No they don't. Direct damage spells can be casted at sensory range with reach.
>>
talking about fast aimed spells. Reach is a precious resource though
>>
>>48977624
Fast aimed and touch spells yes. But for direct damage? Reach is barely a precious resource.
>>
>>48975571

Man Ghost Pokémon are always so dark.
Cubone and his mom's skull, that one spirit of a person trapped in a pokéball, dvouring souls.
>>
>>48977830
One for instant speed, another to avoid aiming? That's Paradox for any starting character.
>>
>>48978015
Rotes
>>
>>48977878
It isn't, he's misrepresenting it.
It's a spirit of pokemon who failed, and it lives in sand.
It gets people to give it more sand, and it drains energy.

Souls are never mentioned.
>>
>>48978054
Which is adding another element to the situation.
Not everyone wants to spend one of their three starting rotes on a damaging spell.
>>
>>48978093
you would if you were a fighty mage
>>
>>48978106
Yes, you would.
However that spell loses major utility when facing Sleepers, and can only deal Bashing damage.
A gun doesn't, and works quite nicely as an intimidation factor.
>>
How does the Death 4 Attainment work with the Abyssal Nimbus?
>>
If you guys had to nerf Mages or buff other supernaturals for use in a crossover game, how would you do it?
>>
>>48980033
I don't care about balance in this narrative game.

Not all Supernaturals are created equal. That's like saying crossover of Dark Heresy and Deathwatch is unfair for the Acolytes
>>
>>48980033

Nerfing Mages is really difficult because their powers are built out of such broad blocks that it's hard to cleanly cut down their power in a way that they can't navigate around or that renders the Mages not very Mage-ly. You'd have to basically just pick a new paradigm for Mages entirely and rebuild how magic works around it.

For buffing other supers, it's hard to give a general answer, because again, supernatural powersets tend to be made out of small specific blocks, so you'd be tuning every individual block up or down.

I guess the EASIEST way is to just give each supernatural access to something that works like Creative Thaumaturgy, channeled through their powers, giving them the flexibility and breadth of power that Mages wield, but still their own specific expressions of it.

So e.g. a Vampire could treat its Resilience Discipline as though it was an arcana, and hoc together a "spell" for making itself immune to bullets just like a Matter Mage would.
>>
>>48980258

It's actually unfair for the Marines, since the Acolytes are already spending their XP on endgame talents at 14kXP, while the Marines are still piddling around with entry-level combat shit that they should have bought long ago.

To say nothing of the social advantage the Acolytes have.
>>
>>48980033
Just have all the PCs play the Hunter:The Vigil version of whatever creep they want to play.

There you go, when everyone is super nerfed, everyone is balanced.
>>
It's only here in /tg/ I've encountered a desire to balance WoD splats with each other. Looking at the narrative themes I always believed that Mages were highest in the "power level" but deal with completely different stories from Vampire and Werewolf and they fill a different thematic niche. My suggestion is to pit your players with their Spla'ts themes. That way they can shine.
>>
>>48980033
I wouldn't? Because Mages are the best?
>>
>>48980492
It isn't unheard of or impossible.

oWoD, yeah... the game wasn't build with any sort of balance in mind.

CofD though, the splats are relatively balanced, especially if you tweak party numbers. The problem is that they aren't balanced in a white room.

White Rooms are 90% of the time dumb, because part of the design for games is making characters good in certain situations.

So yeah, a Mage is going to excel at a lot of stuff... but that is because a Mage built for certain acts is hyper focused toward it, and can't do much outside of that focus.

Meanwhile the other splats have focuses, but they come with the general ability to do the themes of their game to a general competency.

So when anon X goes BUT A MAGE WITH BLAH DOTS IN SPIRIT IS A BETTER WEREWOLF THAN A WEREWOLF!

Sure, yeah. But a mage that has dabbled in spirit? A werewolf is better at spirit stuff than them, and that werewolf could be completely 'focused' into manipulating the elements.

Cross-splat games work just fine as long as you realize that certain characters are going to need their time in the spotlight. Just because someone isn't the best fighter, or isn't the biggest help when the ghost episode happens, doesn't mean they are useless. It just means that maybe the ST should throw them a bone next story.
>>
>>48980033
>>48980258
With questions like these, I wonder if anyone has actually tried to use Mages in a crossover game--or even played Mage 2e at all yet. It would take quite a bit of power to truly be unbalanced. Mage as a splat is able to do anything; *a* Mage not so much.

>>48980492
I've seen the balance issue brought up elsewhere, but yes, you're perfectly right. Far too many people ignore the themes of the gamelines, which is something I hope the Crossover Chronicle addresses.
>>
>>48980033
Maybe raising the price of Arcana and lowering the price of everyone's powers by a 1xp would help.

Mage Cabals and Mage society are where things start getting extreme. If one of the players starts pulling off Touhou level exploits, slap his ass down.

>>48980273
I could see on the fly Devotions being a good idea.
>>
All spells cost 1 mana more.

Done
>>
>>48980630
In our mage campaign the 3 main splats don't really fight each other alone. Mages only care about the Mystery, Vamps find dealing with Mages to their advantage. While Werewolves deal with the 2 other splats to maintain a balance of urban and nature
>>
Spider themed Acanthus
>>
>>48971181
>Aesir, the Norse Gods

That's not how this works at all!

>Theoi
>Netjer
>Teotl
THAT JUST MEANS GODS!

HECK NETJER IS SINGULAR.

AND MANITOUK ISN'T EVEN A THING.
THE ALGONQUIANS DON'T HAVE A PANTHEON IN THE TRADITIONAL SENSE. MAKING SCIONS OUT OF THEM WOULDN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE TO AN ALGONQUIAN.

They've done precisely the amount of research necessary for it not make any sense.
>>
>>48983217
Although admittedly, thinking about it, Scions don't really make sense outside of religions where the gods create demigods in some form.

So outside of traditional European pagan traditions as well as Egyptian mythology, Chinese folk religion, Hindu beliefs, and so on. it doesn't really make sense at all for any faiths.

I guess the last complaint is sort of retracted, although I still maintain that it's not spelled "Manitouk" and it's not a pantheon in the traditional sense.
>>
>>48983217
>That's not how this works at all!

Oh, It's the largest minority of them, though!
>>
So, since Masters can now instantly kill each other with little to no resistance.

Why do Masters have enemies?
>>
>>48983890
I guess if they can dispell then they're safe from unraveling spells,
Plus the Pax Magica stops them from blowing the fuck out of each other/the world
>>
>>48983981
>I guess if they can dispell then they're safe from unraveling spells,
Eh. No. That only stops spells in existence.

>Plus the Pax Magica stops them from blowing the fuck out of each other/the world
Only applies to archmasters
>>
If I make a Platonic Form Sword, can I increase scale to make many Swords, or would it just be one giant Sword?

Could you do either / both?
>>
>>48984034
Scale is larger, targeting factors is multiple.
>>
>>48983890
Seriously. This bothers me.

Is it just me mis-reading the game, or is the only reason Masters still have enemies that they are too polite to kill each other?
Because it looks as if it is way, way too easy right now.
>>
>>48980033
You don't. Mages rule, vamps and wolves drool.
>>
>>48980630
>Crossover Chronicle

I can't see how that book will be anything but a guide to "How to not have the Mage players break the game in half, before the other splat players even get out of starting positions".
>>
>>48980033
Mages can't Reach for instant casting, Boom.

Alternatively, leave everything as is, but change Mana to Source from Witch Finders
>>
>>48984243
It should just be the monster creation rules from Hunter.
>>
>>48984304
So.. You mean, in combat, a Mage is a mortal?
>>
>>48984146
Mutually Assured Destruction

Master A murders Master B, Master B's underlings invoke a treaty with Master C to kill Master A, which results in Masters D-G's consillium massacring all of Master's C's consillium for revenge over their friends death, etc., etc.

This is how WW1 happened
>>
>>48984749
So the only way to protect oneself from Masters is by alliances with other Masters?

Ow. Gritty.

I kind of miss 1e. Instant kill spells really ruins the feel of Mage.
>>
>>48984404
I think its a bad idea as well, but you could presumably still have mages with self buffs they spent 5 hours casting every sunday or whatever, plus reflexive mage armor.

Which is in some ways worse considering self buff mages can be huge combat monsters as well, but it's not a great option for all arcana. So you'd just introduce more mechanical imbalance but within the mages themselves.
>>
>>48984090
>Scale is larger, targeting factors is multiple.

Huh?

Using Advanced Scale (Reach) and no dice penalty I can make 5 swords, or a size 5 sword, right?
>>
>>48984808

You have to play up the politics of Mages somehow.
>>
>>48985005
One size 5 sword.

If you want to make more swords, you have to use multiple targets.
>>
>>48985178
Yeah... But the fact that you can't stop anyone, of sufficient determination, from killing you ruins a lot of the setting.
When the ONLY thing that holds people back is fear of reprisal, that only works if they FEAR reprisal.

I mean, Mage is a game of Hubris, and people will be certain they can get away with it. Or they'll be mad seers, who are certain they will get rewarded by the Exarchs if they die doing their work.
>>
>>48985254
Why though, Scale has a "multiple targets" option
>>
>>48985279
Yeah. It's mechanically similar, but if you just increase the size of the sword, you just get a bigger sword.
Choose more "number of subjects" when casting, if you want a higher amount of swords.
>>
>>48985312
I feel like we're talking about the same thing
>>
>>48985270

And once their hubris grows too strong and that fear of reprisal goes away, everyone dies. This is probably a natural part of unregulated Mage society: every couple of years the Masters who don't actively seek Archmastery probably all end up killing each other, and thus culling the population of powerful mages. This ensures that the average Mage isn't too far from whatever power level the PCs are currently at.
>>
>>48983890
How can they do that?
>>
>>48985371
Unmaking spells are save or die, and potency far outstrips withstand
>>
>>48985270
>you can't stop anyone, of sufficient determination, from killing you
Those are some pretty significant ifs.
Just stack some Withstand, or never give them a chance to get at you.

Plus Masters aren't exactly common.
>>
>>48985414
There is also the possibility of counterspell. But that's pretty much prime master only and is pretty RNG.

In some sense though this is reminiscent of mob bosses in real life. They all have access to nearly instant kill mechanics (guns) why don't they all just murder each other? And the answer seems to be similar to those in this thread, fear of reprisal. If a given group reaches a level of superiority they do tend to just kill the other group. This doesn't make crime bosses cease to exist though.
>>
>>48985492
Also this is still CofD, where Murder is flat up detrimental to the Awakened soul.
Especially premeditated murder, using Awakened magic to literally unmake a part of someone.
>>
>>48985414
Especially considering that you ignore Withstand on exceptional successes, and a low level Fate spell transforms successes to exceptional ones.
>>
>>48985481
>Just stack some Withstand,
Impossible to get past "ignore withstand on exceptionals"

>or never give them a chance to get at you.
How? By never going outside? By never having any spatial connections anywhere?
>>
>>48970628
>So what Pantheons do you most want added to Scion?

Polynesian. Where's my Scion of Pele, all eyes on him as he smolders on the dance floor in more ways than one? Where's my Scion of Maui, all bluff and bravado, though inwardly she worries she'll never live up to even one of Maui's legendary deeds?
>>
>>48985560
>How?
Keep your mystical and mundane lives separate.
If they can't even get to a source of co-worker level (weak) sympathy, then they can't cast at you.

Also even if they do manage to dust you unjustifiably, odds are the Consilium will authorize a retcon, or at the very least hunt down and try the murderer for his crimes.
>>
>>48985773
>odds are the Consilium will authorize a retcon

Wait what?
>>
>>48985796

TIME MAGIC, NIGGA.
>>
>>48985880
Can that resurrect people? I thought only "active" spells did that. You know, the stuff that can be dispelled.

Also, why would that need Consilium authorization?
>>
>>48985945
>Also, why would that need Consilium authorization?

Same reason you don't go around killing other Mages willy nilly. Because they'll fuck you up.
>>
>>48985945
>Can that resurrect people? I thought only "active" spells did that. You know, the stuff that can be dispelled.

Any change to the past, once it "catches up" with the future, becomes Lasting.

Including resurrecting someone by averting their death.
>>
>>48985977
Wow. Acanthus really are broken.
>>
>>48986106
That's what we've been sayin

Dave doesn't care though because they're his favorites
>>
>>48985977
So... Life and Death can't reliably resurrect someone, but Time can?
>>
>>48986119
Yep
>>
>>48986111
Didn't he say Thyrsus were his favourites?
>>
>>48986131
And Time can remove major templates.
And Fate can make spells irresistable, by making sure you get exceptional successes?

Yeah. I honestly think I'll ban time and fate (and thus Acanthus) from my games. They are simply too much better than anyone else.
>>
I see this stuff unfolding in a threat now and again and each time I end up wondering how this is more suitable to the mood of the game than Geniuses.
>>
>>48986183
Or you could try and not be a shit GM.
>>
Have you run Mage games with Paradox as a central theme? Not a mechanic, theme.
>>
>>48986119
Preventing a death isn't the same as resurrecting somebody.
>>
Is there a Haruspex Legacy for the Acanthus? That is a Death Legacy that uses entrails to read the future.
>>
>>48986186

Because tone and power level are unrelated.

The gribblies in the Souls series of games are considerably stronger than your typical fantasy fare, but Legolas would still be wildly out of place in the setting just for sheer mood.

And Genius' mood is "Awakening is bad and I hate it"
>>
>>48986251
Preventing a death after the actual death and resurrecting somebody actually are the same.
>>
>>48986251
If you can do it retroactively, it is practically the same thing.

>>48986211
The problem is that when one Path is objectively better than the rest, everyone who doesn't choose that will be hampered.
>>
>>48986254
The mood as written and conveyed in the book is bitter disappointment representing the stary eyed wonder being confronted with flawed and imperfect reality. Dreams fade, utopias crumble or become corrupted, and Geniuses hide in their garages trying to tell which if any part of their latest invention is actual science and which just mania glued pseudoscience.
>>
>>48986404

Yes, as I said.

"Awakening is bad and I hate it"
>>
>>48986254
>>48986404

Genius is specifically a thematic counterpoint to 2e Mage the Ascension, as opposed to anything in Awakening. It's like how Princess is a thematic elaboration of Changeling the Dreaming, especially in its second edition.

Which is the real reason as to why neither of these games really thematically sync with CofD games: it's not as much as the actual type of splat that they cover don't fit (though one could argue that they're both a bit too specific a creature), it's that they both echo games from two decades ago.
>>
>>48986319
The problem is you aren't reading the book, and are simply taking the word of random people on the internet as truth

Fate can't guarantee an exceptional success at the drop of a hat. They can give themselves conditions, with Exceptional Luck, and the only way to get a "guaranteed" exceptional success from that is to give yourself Steadfast AND Informed, but that still requires you to succeed at the spellcasting roll, first and foremost, and then actually be in a situation where the specific version of Informed you give yourself will apply(it has to have a specific topic, and if you aren't dealing with that topic, you can't use the condition).
Even then, having that apply to a spellcasting roll would require you to spend 2 reach; you're either not casting instantly, using a rote, or you have 4+ dots in Fate.
TL;DR: Fate can let you give yourself an exceptional success in very specific conditions that are established when you cast the spell. Said condition specifically has to be "I am rolling against ___". It's very easy to spot someone trying to give themselves this benefit on a spellcasting roll a mile out, and shut it down if you don't want them to do it.

Errata also explicitly says that you cannot use Temporal Summoning, the Time spell that would let you "remove a major template", to undo transformations into Supernatural Beings.
>>
>>48986319
>>48986306
One of the two requires a lot more work?
>>
Does anyone have any scenario/adventure ideas for Geist?
I'm so intrigued by the system and idea but having a hard time on settling on a solid idea for the session
>>
>>48986608
>Errata also explicitly says that you cannot use Temporal Summoning, the Time spell that would let you "remove a major template", to undo transformations into Supernatural Beings.

Where can I find this?
>>
>>48986779

Have you checked out the SAS for it, Dem Bones? A structured Geist adventure could help you out.
>>
>>48986236
How would that work as a theme? Magic causing paradoxes and Paradoxes?
>>
>>48986816
I did, it seemed kinda underwhelming. Is it actually good? Also, are there any third party SAS modules? It seems like there's only 3 ever
>>
>>48986856

It's not amazing, but it'll get the job done as a campaign starter. Unfortunately, the adventure in the Geist Quickstart is on the same kind of level, though there's a bit more content to it.

As far as I know, there are no third party SAS adventures, or at least specifically written in that style. There's a PDF that teaches you how to write in that format, and I believe at one point it was going to be the basic language for presenting White Wolf adventures, whether you're a fan or a professional, but the recession happened, so it never really caught on. White Wolf's never really had the best track record when it comes to pre-made adventures, I suppose.

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/main-forum/the-new-world-of-darkness/geist-the-sin-eaters/134031-1001-geist-plot-hooks maybe this'll help?
>>
>>48965014
Werewolf's "gimmick" is about the pack fighting really, that's where they get their true strength, in numbers.

Vampires would be.. stacking their abilities together I suppose?
>>
>>48987817

Vampire's gimmick was "You are the superior human predator".
>>
>>48986779
I read a neat idea of there being cthonian or ghost worms based on the worms from Beetlejuice that can burrow through the underworld and tunnel into the real world, leaving ghostly "worm holes" for all sorts of spooky stuff to start pouring out of. Scenario would involve closing up the wormholes and maybe dealing with the worms themselves.
>>
>>48987830
They've really, really done a lot to have vampires usurp the role of Hunters though.
It's actually kind of weird how big an undercurrent of that shit there is.
>>
>>48986253
It was mentioned in The Left-Hand Path, but never actually written up. It uses Time for Divinations and makes use of sacrifice to channel Mana into improving your predictions.
>>
>>48986779
Ask your players which Archetypes they find interesting and build off that.
>>
>>48987875

Why do you think so? To me, it'd be really hard for any other splat to supersede the Hunter's role of "the proactive mortal".
>>
>>48987875
How so? I don't think protagonist hunters are predators.
>>
File: hunter the reckoning.png (85KB, 312x232px) Image search: [Google]
hunter the reckoning.png
85KB, 312x232px
>>
>>48988317
Wat.jpg
>>
>>48988011
There's a lot of hunting down the big bad thing going bump in the night in the material published for vampire.
Like... a lot.
>>
>>48988011
Protagonist VAMPIRES aren't predators.

No seriously, who regularly incorporates the predator aspect? (Sexual predation being a huge thing for example, would never pass muster in an actual game I've heard about)
>>
>>48988338
I think he's a Vampire...or a Sin Eater.
>>
>>48988344
Really? Strange. I wouldn't expect that. But then again I don't touch vampire.
>>
>>48988344

There's the Strix and the other Night Horrors, sure, but I don't think that really usurps Hunter's place any more than Werewolves hunting down Claimed and Idigam do. Hunter's niche is pretty safe and locked down.
>>
>>48988518
Night horrors? Are those just vague scary things? Or a big bad like idigam?
>>
>>48988598

I'm mostly just referring to the various creatures that showed up in the Vampire Night Horrors books.
>>
>>48986789

>>48958394
>>Mage 2e Errata
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxveHUKxwBU9UUZ4UjZJdEhIM2c/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>48988850
Eh. How official is this?

Looks pretty shady. Fan patch?
>>
>>48988926

Official. OPP posts almost all their open development material on Google Docs.
>>
>>48988926
Literally written by DaveB for people to use as a stop-gap until the official 2e final release goes out
>>
>Bast and Sekhmet are treated as one goddess in Scion 2e

it makes sense but i'm still a little grouchy
>>
>>48989851
Wouldn't it be Sekhmet and Hathor?
>>
>>48989851
It makes mythological sense, but it's not like you couldn't split 'em apart on your own. One of my favorite things about Scion was how Gods were just a collection of purviews and a personality. Easy to whip up new ones.
>>
>>48989851

All cat gods is the same
>>
>>48988971
Wait, is Mage 2e not out? Then what have I been reading?
>>
>>48990264
>Then what have I been reading?

Backer release, not fully edited or complete
>>
File: Hathor.jpg (303KB, 1226x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Hathor.jpg
303KB, 1226x1528px
>>48990057
>>
>>48990272
>not fully edited
no kidding

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to bookmark every single spell in the book?
>>
>>48990321
What about not fully edited do you not understand anon!?
>>
>>48990007

One could argue that Sekhmet is domesticated into Bast. I actually don't mind the merger, but it was an easy excuse to talk about Scion.

>>48990272

Advance, not backer. There was no Kickstarter, and they do this for every book.
>>
So is the Old Man of the Abyss The Gate?
>>
>>48990279
Isn't Hathor a cow?

>>48990504
I don't think so.
>>
File: nopapers.gif (41KB, 307x400px)
nopapers.gif
41KB, 307x400px
>>48990528
Something like that.
>>
>>48990618
I've never understood that webcomic. Was it just written by some lady mad that she couldn't breastfeed her toddlers?
>>
>>48990528
I think there's a good case for it.
He represents the Abyss, but is apart from it, he does not force anyone to follow him, he rules over an Arcana (though in this case, the Anti-Arcana) and he grants boons to those he finds worthy.
>>
>>48990656
If the abyss is an arcana why can't mages learn it

Check mate abysstheists
>>
So far Changeling 2e's upgrades seemed to be fun and interesting but the changes to sleeping and oneiromancy and machy feel kind of off...
>>
>>48990668
You already learned it. You can still summon it if you need to. You just need to descend from your watchtower and learn more!
>>
>>48990686
I mean enjoy the visual of dreams growing inside the hedge and changeling hedgespinning things from stories, but older system felt more... dreamlike?
And I am unsure if I am fan of idea of Changeling always having to choose between restless dreams of getting teleported into hedge.
>>
>>48990686
The rules for that were already screwed in 1e weren't they?
>>
>>48988598
Night horrors books detail specific npcs and monster types sts can toss at players

they're not monsters to hunt down unless your in a vampire-slaying-vampire game (blood hunt! red list!) but useable antagonists
>>
>>48990632
She has very strong opinions about natural birth and breast feeding and sleeping in the same bed with your children until their second mortgage.
>>
>>48990908
>>48990632
I don't really think I've actually seen any of those comics that I found as objectionable as people say I apparently should. The way we treat breastfeeding really is pretty stupid. That said, I'd rather not find out more about her views in a WoD thread; at least gender/representation issues are tangentially related to the company's views if nothing else.

>>48990504
>>48990656
I've always been under the assumption that, yes, the Old Man Of The Abyss is The Gate. He's among a series of figures that each represent the Arcana, and is the only one who doesn't represent an Arcanum and isn't paired off. Even if he isn't The Gate, he's still the representation of The Abyss as an anthropomorphic figure in a series of representations of the Arcana.

That said, I really wish I knew more about the Old Man of the Abyss, besides what's in the 2e corebook and bits and pieces I've garnered from here. Anyone wanna gimme more on him?
>>
When you imagine creeps in your head, do you see them (in general) defined more by their X splat or Y splat?

Like, Vampires for instance, I see them by their X. I care more that a character is a Nos than if they are sitting around dabbling in blood magic with their witch buddies.

Woofs, same deal. No matter what tribe, A Rahu is a Rahu, and the rest is window dressing.

But mages... the orders stick out more, to the point that they might be as visible or more visible than paths.
>>
>>48990995
I don't know if the comics should be objectionable. They are just lame, and badly drawn.
>>
>>48990746
idk, Oneiromachy sounded amusing and messing with the dream didn't consume fucton of glamour.
>>
>>48991090
I just remember it seeming unusable, and ignoring it in my Changeling games. It might have been fine, but I don't remember it having the best reputation.
>>
>playin a Mage based MU

Mage is difficult for a dedicated GM but Im wondering if this was a mistake, text long form means I can spend a lot of time creating my distinctive character traits but cramming four or five people into a scene is murder when theyre all trying to spellcast. Plus the story leaves something to be desired.
>>
>>48991054
I see Mages as being defined by all 3.
Your Path is your calling, your Order is your cause, your Legacy is your perspective.

And of the three, your Legacy is the most important.

Simply knowing someone is a Daksha, or Stone Scribe tells you volumes about who they are.
>>
>>48990995
He's talked a little bit about in the Neolithic Dark Era. It seems that he probably was not native to the Abyss, but was corrupted over time into what he is now.
>>
Is there a divine prophet type Legacy anywhere? Maybe using Time for prophesy?
>>
>>48991171
MU?
>>
>>48991248
MUD/MUX/MUSH/MOO/MU* iterative function.
>>
>>48991248
MU* probably.
MUSH, MUD, MUCK. A persistent setting chat game.
>>
>>48991284
>>48991276
Ah. I would have understood MUD, but I didn't realize people used so many other ways to refer to them.
>>
>>48991301
Theres a lot of subtypes with slightly different code bases.

Its great because of persistent settings, locales, builds, item code, inventory and sheet tracking, built in dice code, lots of different comm types like channels, bulletin and help files.

Its less thrilling when you have to have on-call STs for plot. But the RP is usually bar none.
>>
File: 1470707104384.jpg (385KB, 2057x2198px) Image search: [Google]
1470707104384.jpg
385KB, 2057x2198px
Quick post your mage character.

>Shadow Name
>Path
>Order
>Legacy
>Description
>Backstory
>Magic
>Most interesting thing about them
>>
>>48991054
>Like, Vampires for instance, I see them by their X. I care more that a character is a Nos than if they are sitting around dabbling in blood magic with their witch buddies.
is that masquerade?
because in requiem clan means shit, you can get clan powers just by drinking ones blood, covenant is everything the vampire is going to be doing for the next thousand years
>>
>>48991474
that looks like an exalted character
>>
>>48991521
Best pic I had on my phone, cut me a break and post your fucking character info.
>>
>>48991494
Cofd. Sorry I forgot to say.
>>
File: WolfByPilgrim.jpg (38KB, 565x667px) Image search: [Google]
WolfByPilgrim.jpg
38KB, 565x667px
>>48991474
>>48991521
I may be wrong, but I think that's by Nathaniel Pilgrim

He's a drawfag who I've gotten a few drawthread requests fulfilled by. Pic related.
This one IS an Exalted character
>>
>>48991474
>tfw STing so no active Mage characters
I'll just go with one I've been wanting to play

>Shadow Name
Kernel
>Path
Mastigos
>Order
Silver Ladder
>Legacy
Threnodists
>Description
Early 20s, ginger, tends to wear a blue long coat when its cold, otherwises dresses in loose-fit clothing. Wears glasses.
>Backstory
Grew up in Phoenix, AZ, moved to New York when he was 16, Awakened at a party when he was 21, thereafter realzied
>Magic
Mind and Space?? Primarily focused on Space.(Forces as his third starting arcanum, probably)
>Most interesting thing about them
His first Oblation is Co-Location, and he has a habit of casting it on accident, thus leading to 'oops, i accidentally teleported myself' shenanigans
>>
>>48991474
>Playing
>Mage

Forever ST for one.
So I've never made a Mage character, and I rarely even ST Mage.
>>
File: alkahest.jpg (32KB, 300x429px)
alkahest.jpg
32KB, 300x429px
>>48991537
>cut me a break
wasn't insulting, just saying in case you posted wrong pic

Alkahest
Moros
Seers of the Throne
Masters of Destruction
Athletic middle-aged black gentleman, light brown eyes eyes, very short black hair with streaks of gray around. Like a more muscular (but not bulging) Lance Reddick.
Canadian, seasoned military career, turned mercenary before awakening, got recruited. Quit Adamantine Arrow after politicing got in the way of more important pursuits and got swayed by the Seers the consilum was trying to destroy (while serving their goals for them)
Death 4, Matter 4, Forces 3, Mind 3, Life 2
As a mercenary, he's considered the most loyal member of the pylon, but is actually working for the tetrarch to spy on them.
>>
>>48990712
Fuck this watchtower then
>>
>>48991474
I don't have a Mage, but if you give me a bit I could talk about my currently forming Promethean group that I need to start doing preludes for.
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 1242x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1242x564px
>>48991191
Couldn't find him mentioned in Neolithic, but he's mentioned on page 85, in To The Strongest.
>>
>>48990668

They can. It's the final initiation of being a Scelesti.
>>
>>48992186
Dave, please convince my ST to have a happy end for gay werewolves, tell him it's rules as intended or something.
>>
>>48992186
What doy ou think of our mage characters?
>>
>>48992220

All romances must end badly in these games. It's the law.
>>
File: Redcross.png (120KB, 960x560px)
Redcross.png
120KB, 960x560px
>>48992130
>I don't have a Mage, but if you give me a bit I could talk about my currently forming Promethean group that I need to start doing preludes for.
Redcross is a Galateid who's Demiurge wanted a partner in crime and lovely assistant in his medical endeavours. Essentially, he's still just as obsessive and dangerous even after creating a Promethean. She was used to seduce or otherwise convince women to let down their guards, and then kidnap them and help him experiment on them.

She ran away when she realized that her demiurge is a horrible person who does bad things. I'm likely going to have him show up in the future with a second Promethean to his name, this time a Frankenstein. The idea is that hopefully Redcross will convince her brother to leave the demiurge as well, or even turn on him.

She's the most developed of the characters in my upcoming game, since she had a week's head start on everyone else. She's currently starting out on Cuprum.
>>
>>48992344
danganronpa sucks
>>
>>48992298
>>48992220
Yep, especially for gay werewolves.
>>
File: ECH-0.jpg (396KB, 1031x1458px)
ECH-0.jpg
396KB, 1031x1458px
>>48992396
I wouldn't know. My friends like it, but honestly it sounds dumb. I do like the ̶p̶o̶r̶n̶ art style, though. Still, that was her character art.

>>48992344
ECH-0 is played by someone I'm not as familiar with as the other two characters, and I haven't talked with her as much as I should have. She's an Unfleshed created by a revenge driven demiurge who wanted to get back at people (and also maybe have a fuckable battlebot). When his sexy killbot woke up and had a personality and sentience and things like that, he was stricken with how shitty and terrible the things he'd done were and tried to turn himself in to the authorities.

She's currently deep in Ferrum, and I let her take the Wretched Bestowment of Titan's Strength (The Metal Is Strong is what she renamed it), so she hits like a mack truck.
>>
Don't open it, brah
>>
No one asked for your wank fantasies.
>>
>>48992472
>Do not fist Unfleshed prommies.jpg
>>
File: the waif.jpg (138KB, 838x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the waif.jpg
138KB, 838x1200px
>>48992472
Least developed of the three (though I think I have a fourth player interested), the waif [name pending] is inspired by Stranger Things (which I still need to watch). Her body is the result of a spooky government agency or similar trying to experiment with the occult and psychic teens. One of the bodies was inexplicably ripped apart and later woke up on the slab during the autopsy investigation, as an Ulgan. After facing tortures and psychological stress, she escaped from this rather Deviant-esque situation and now she's your standard psychic waif plagued by spooky spirits, starting out on the Refinement of Stannum, though mostly so the player can shoot lightning.
>>
>the irony that aspel would be less ignorant if he watched /tv/ and played /v/idya games
>>
>>48992580
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>48992609
Anon was bored, so he just went for aspel hate. Fishing for (you)s.
>>
>>48992344

>Mikan the Promethean

My god how terrifying.
>>
Has anyone shared Tales of Dark Eras or Mummy Curse of the Blue Nile?
>>
>>48992797
Akatjamakki or however his name is spelled has Blue Nile, for sure. I'm sure if you give him a reach around he will share it.
>>
How safe is my Mage's 3 year old daughter from possible reprisals if she is being babysat by my mentor who is a Master in some secluded island?
>>
>>48992817
I thought achumayaki hated himself and cut off his dick
>>
>>48992946
Naw, pretty sure he is proudly gay. Whether he is proudly male or not, I dunno. But definitely proud about being gay.
>>
>>48991171
I assume you're playing Fallen World MUX?
>>
>>48992580
You mean how everyone goes "stop trying to fit that thing you saw into World of Darkness" whenever I bring up an idea from television or video games?

Speaking of which, Now You See It is the last thing I watched. It makes me want to do a Mage that uses their real magic to enhance their stage performances of slight of hand and the like.

I'm thinking a character visually inspired by Zatanna who's a member of the Free Council and uses the homebrewed versions of Techne and Magical Tradition that I made. She plays the part of the stereotypical "lovely assistant", though out on her own and drawing from the more traditional golden age magicians in styling. The problem with the idea is that even if you've got real magic furthering your tricks, I feel like there's not really anything that would make a magician's act a big name like it might have been during the 20s.

As for Now You See It... it was a decent, if sort of silly, movie up until the part with the big reveal. They also could have done a bit more effort in making the tricks believable once given the "here's what happened" treatment. But mainly that ending. It's not clever slight of hand, it's sloppy storytelling that leaves holes. I don't mind shocking twists where a character is revealed to not be who we thought they were, but that doesn't work when they display the same kind of behavior and keep up the act even when completely alone.
>>
>>48993101
>whenever I bring up an idea from television or video games that I saw on tvtropes and lets play videos
ftfy?
>>
>>48993101
DC comics is basically WoD, I agree
>>
>>48993101
I like a reveal movie.
Now You See It was not a good reveal movie.

Plus the whole cast were playing insufferable characters. Who the hell are we cheering for?
>>
>>48993101

I'm usually pretty hard on "I just saw this thing let me put it in my favorite game" in general but I'm not gonna lie: Now You See Me's opening is an incredible example of how to introduce a cabal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiPQmbEGeZk

Shame about the rest of the movie.
>>
>>48991474

Laurence is a grad student in a history program, an Acanthus of the Mysterium, and is Obsessed with the Mysteries of North Africa and the Near East; she's my excuse for Mage-Mummy crossover. I also have a Thyrsus named Tyr who is the concilia's unwilling ambassador to the local werewolves (who is not happy about them being lead by the Garmir due to his Destiny-bound Shadow Name) and an unnamed Moros Guardian who really wants to dig into their own past lives.
>>
>>48992186

Can we expect Left-Hand Path stuff like that get a 2e update soon?
>>
>>48993144
I didn't hate most of the movie. The fight scene with Baby James Franco and The Hulk was good, for instance. The chemistry between Mark Ruffalo and the french chick was also twee but I liked it because I'm a loser. I feel like the movie focused on the wrong parts, though. The "cabal" was the better aspect. I'm curious how a sequel could possibly work, but apparently they made one.

That scene, though. [Pacha gif]

>>48993142
Iunno. I liked the magicians, and I liked Ruffalo and the Interpol agent, but the whole movie frames itself like a heist catch movie where the lead detective learns to be less angry, but... the whole reveal basically makes that main focus of the movie meaningless.

>>48993121
Yes. That is what I mean, exactly that. You are exactly right.

>>48993125
I literally only said "visually inspired by Zatanna". Do I even need to point out that DC characters have been used as character examples before, and that Dave made certain to quote one of Zatanna's Justice League Dark companions at the very beginning of Mage 2e?

Saying something is a good source of inspiration isn't saying that it's "basically the WoD"
>>
So.. I've had this idea for an NPC. I'd like to throw it out for y'all to see what you think of it:

It's three people who Awakened as one Mage.
To explain, it's three people who had rather tumultuous Awakenings, and when it's all over, they are just one person. When thinking back, they all have the same personality, and like the same things, and same name, but they had different histories.
When digging into their past, photos can be found to prove that they were identical, and friends of all three recognize the amalgam person as their friend.

From his point of view, it is just like normal memory, except that he has several memories, in different cities, from the same time.
>>
>>48993440
Sounds like someone had a pact with a demon before their awakening.

Oh god, can a Demon pact steal away someone's awakening? The Demon can't use it themselves, but they could bargain it to someone else later right?
>>
>>48993440

There's an Unknown Armies adventure where you handle the inverse of that; three of the same man crash their cars into each other and die, and then you explore the timelines where he accomplished nothing supernatural, became a deranged flesh-mage, or became prophet of a UFO cult.
>>
>>48992982
Pretty sure he's bi, m8
Possibly trans? idfk
>>
>>48993570
Without getting into bisexual erasure problems, because this ain't the place for that.

Bi is just Gay+! Think of it as a gay with benefits.
>>
>>48993570

I have a boyfriend but don't consider myself gay; I'm almost exclusively attracted to women, with a notable exception for 1980s Harrison Ford. As for gender stuff, that's all up in the air for now.

But how about those Mummies, everybody?
>>
>>48992898
RIP. Dont mix your Shadow Life with your real one, and if you must, Occultation and Alternate Identity are your friends.
>>
>>48993633

Mummies gave me inspiration for my Geist rewrite, so that was cool.
>>
>>48993633

They are pretty cool and I die every day waiting for Necropolis: Rio.
>>
>>48993063
Yeah bruh. Lots of fun. You there?
>>
>>48993633
Mummy will never get a 2e.

Can we talk about Promethean instead.
>>
>>48993680

There's this whole theory I have about how Tier 3 krewes descend out of reality and rewrite the universe with their mythology, and that the Shan'iatu did that on a cosmic scale (the Shan'iatu are to the Deceived temakh as human dead are to geists) but it's all a bit incoherent.
>>
>>48993709
Are the lesser splats like inferno dudes and telepaths and chaging breeds and stuff going to get a 2e update?
>>
>>48993709

Changeling: the Dreaming is getting a new edition and so is Geist. Literally anything is possible.
>>
>>48993732
Probably not.
They might get individual template updates, but I seriously doubt we'll get reprints.

Which is sad, because Inferno is a great book in theory, but a mess when you look at the mechanics.

I'd also want a mashup between War Against the Pure, Skinchangers and Changing Breeds.

A story with a CofD Bastet was greenlit after all, so it's not impossible.
>>
>>48993736
Possible, yes. Plausible, meh.

>>48993732
Telepaths are wrapped up in core now, honestly.

The closest we can expect for Changing Breeds is for DaveB to sneak that sort of stuff into a Werewolf book. Here is hoping for at least some way to formulate other shifters.
>>
>>48993760
Mind you, I think Skinchangers got turned into a single merit version of their template in Dark Eras.

So at least they are partially covered.
>>
>>48993772
Yeah. And it's great (if a tad broken). More like that would be nice.
>>
>>48993765
A War Against the Pure style system is all CB really needs, and I would think that'd be easy enough to slide into a werewolf splat book. A full redo of CB would be great, but it would need to be almost entirely brand new because the old one is unusably bad everywhere.
>>
>>48993732

Skinthieves and Second Sight are in Dark Eras, so expect other updates to sneak in elsewhere like that.

>>48993765

If Geist "one unpopular book and then a supplement that was also a blue book" the Sin-Eaters can get a new edition, then Mummy "successful Kickstarter and a bunch of extra money thrown at Dark Eras specifically for it" the Curse is fine.

Give it one year to be announced and another year and a half to exist.
>>
>>48993806
See ya in a year.

It isn't a matter of how good it was or not, it just came too close to the release of 2nd edition. The book has barely collected dust.

I mean, metaphorically. Because the game itself has collected a lot of dust since so few people play it.
>>
>>48993835

It'll be five years old by then, and we'll be buoyed by Rio, the Dark Eras Companion, the Crossover Chronicle, and Dark Eras 2.

It'll be a lean year, but it's not like I'm playing anyway. And Hunter 2e will distract us!
>>
>>48993801
Hyperbole aside, it is more mechanically sound than a lot of the blue books.

Compare it to Inferno, or whichever book had the cult characters (was that also in Inferno? I can't even remember now), it works better than both of them.

The best blue books in mechanics are probably like, Mirrors, and Second Sight. But I wouldn't put Changing Breeds among the bottom books. 90% of the time you just end up with a slightly different werewolf.
>>
>>48993609
>with benefits
Generally more harassment...
I mean, "more porn" is a benefit, though, I won't lie.

>>48993806
I think Mummy 2e is less likely to be announced so soon because the line literally hasn't finished yet.
>>
>>48993980

Here's hoping Rio is good enough to cover a year without new toys.

Everything I've heard about the Dark Eras Companion makes it seem like a goldmine though, and I'll gladly crib Thousand Years of Night's stuff for Mummy.
>>
>>48993866
Second Sight had cultists and besides being lowish power, they were at least interesting.

Changing Breeds had the problem that the mechanics pretended to emulate Werewolf, which was itself notoriously bad in 1e, and the vast majority of the powers available to CB were weaker or more expensive than their already poor WW counterparts. A handful of CB types were 'overpowered' either due to there being no balance in how things were distributed or having access to a select few actually dumb strong abilities.

Keep in mind that by default, Changing Breeds characters CANNOT perceive or enter the Shadow. 90% of the time you aren't a different werewolf, you are openly a shitty, useless less-than-a-1e-werewolf. It's in the bottom books.
>>
>>48994056

Changing Breeds were either useless or "you get Awakened magic without Paradox!" broken, but the main complaint was the text saying that furries and zoophiles were more likely to change than other folks.

Second Sight should have an update in the DE Companion, thankfully. I hope we see 2e Thaumaturges.
>>
>>48994056
Yeah but compare that to Inferno, where you either make a completely shit character, or just choose one of the powers that can make a starting character broken enough to never get hurt or destroy anyone with massive pools.

Or cult characters that were just a mess of bad mechanics stapled together with little to no indication of how they were even supposed to be passed out, balanced, or rationalized.

No, it isn't in the bottom books. Being underpowered is not the same as being unplayable. Which is obvious since a LOT of people played Werewolf despite it being severely underpowered compared to the other big three.

That's terrible reasoning. The weakest part of Changing Breeds was the fluff, and that anyone will admit to. The crunch functioned, which is more than some of the other games can say.

Worst blue book of all is Inferno.

Best is either Mirrors or Immortal.
>>
>>48993470
Not quite. A demon "can" technically bargain that away but the effects aren't quite what you'd hope. You can more or less input yourself into like, a werewolves pack or a vampires coterie, and I believe you will "ping" accurately as that supernatural type. However you won't actually...y'know, be able to do any of that vampire/werewolf shit, which will likely lead to a RAPID degradation of your cover. It's better to go for like, wolf blooded or such.
>>
>>48994122
>Worst blue book of all is Inferno.

We can't be friends anymore.
>>
>>48994186
I could be off by a book or so, but I honestly can't think of a more useless book.

Bad mechanics. Retconned fluff.

None of it matters.
>>
>>48994122
Being underpowered to the point of uselessness is, essentially the same as being unplayable. Changing Breeds feels absolutely horrible even when working as intended. I can actually forgive Inferno/Second Sight/etc a little for their mechanics that don't work, and don't work together. Changing Breeds was clearly meant to have core book structure and theming and just fails utterly at every point. CB is what happens when you try hard and accomplish just as much as Inferno, where it's obvious no one really tried at all.
>>
>>48994207
So our friendship didn't mean anything to you then
>>
>>48994240
Maybe our relationship was like Inferno Demons,
overshadowed by several better iterations of the same thing.

I'm sorry, anon.
>>
Oddly enough out Mage game is set in Rio
>>
I just rewrote my plans for the first session of the Mage game I'm going to run. It was originally going to be a 'your mentors introduce all of you' type thing, with an attack by A Scelesti giving them a mystery to solve, but I changed it to them having found a young girl that's infected with an Abyssal infection. Little do they know that she has both a great Destiny and is a Sleepwalker.
>>
Do Vampires get Jet Lag? My friend is trying to decide if he needs to sleep it off after flying to Cambodia to overthrow a slaver ring.
>>
>>48994455
>>
>>48994375
If you mean "do they have trouble adjusting to time zone differences", not really(probably)
They automatically feel tired as fuck when the Sun starts to rise, and staying up past that point is generally very difficult.
Your friend is probably fine, unless the sun is about to come up anyways.
>>
>>48994105
>"you get Awakened magic without Paradox!" broken,
pangeans and ephemera do that
>>
>>48994635
Their magic was pretty trash.
They learn spells, not arcana, and XP wise it was expensive to do so.

Not worth.
>>
>>48994207
It's not really retconned.

>>48994105
>>48994635
It's literally access to a fucking Rote per Merit. It's not broken. That's not the problem with changing Breeds. That's not what makes it broken. It's not "Broken" because the characters are amazing and awesome and powerful. It's "broken" because many of the mechanics don't fit together well and don't serve the purpose they're intended to serve. It's a shoddy, hastily put together splat from a mechanical standpoint.

In fact, taking that merit gimps you. It is not that useful or impressive. It's lazy, too, and requires you to have a different book if you want to play that character type.
>>
Do I need Patterning to enter Twilight without having open a gate?
>>
>>48995759
Yes, or Unraveling to thin the barrier so much that Twilight and normal beings exist effectively in the same mystical space, allowing transfer from one to the other (though this is unlikely to distinguish between frequencies of Twilight, so might get crowded really quickly)
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.