[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS >For new friends: Introduce yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 495
Thread images: 157

File: Untitled.png (13KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13KB, 819x460px
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS

>For new friends:
Introduce yourself with this format if you like. You don't have to include all of the topics, and you can post updates of whatever topics within the same thread.

>>Chat General
Take a picture of yourself if you want to.
>Music Discussion
>What are you doing?
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo?
>Video Games
>Books you're currently reading
>Films etc.

>>General Discussion
>You don't have to follow these guidelines, although they make it easier to introduce yourself.
>>Who cares if this is a international meet-up board, after all.

>>Even though this is a hookup board, we get a ton of international familia up in this bitch, so celebrate diversity and please hold off your plans on your local beta uprising, at least until winter.
>>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP might deliever.

Old Thread:
>>24221089
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto78.jpg (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto78.jpg
38KB, 800x600px
Sure, classic Pious here.

>music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRGWbtnmZdA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4bYqCUmH4g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uCLpMnduaU
>What are you doing
I did nothing at all today. Mostly thinking.
>NEET
I'm not a NEET, technically speaking.
>Video games
Ocassionally EU IV, but I get bored quickly.
>Books
Some stuff.
>Films
Gattaca, If... and some other films that I got on my backlog.
>>
>>24243039
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu guess I'm deleting this fucking thread now>>24243048

I just made that macro too
>>
>>24243051
kek, I don't know mang.
>>
File: subtle_jap_chat_discussion.jpg (2MB, 1896x1422px) Image search: [Google]
subtle_jap_chat_discussion.jpg
2MB, 1896x1422px
>>24243056
Just save this shit for the marco archive, that threads going in the trash
>>
>>24243062
Should've saved it as .png. I see lots of artifacts.
>>
>>24243066
Thats me turning the film grain filter up to high. I'll probably keep fooling around with it in a bit and do a png.
>>
>>24243071
Do post the upgraded version. I saved this one as well.
>>
>>24243073
Damn give me a minute this one came out at 5mb in png, going to have to compress the shit out of it.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo3 (3).jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo3 (3).jpg
52KB, 800x600px
Shameless post after abandoning the thread
Sorry been going through shit necessary for future plans like picking domestic fights etc.

I'm here asking for forgiveness and (You)s pic related.

>>24243049
What did you think of if.

>>24243051
Save it my frienD.
>>
>>24243091
Not what I expected. I liked the first part. I didn't finish it, I'm still to see the last ten minutes.

Atmosphere was great. Not sure as to what to make about the rest of it though.

Are those tracksuit pants?
>>
>>24243091
Meh you have more galls then me, going on a short hiatus. I endorse that to be honest with you family. And I'll take a knee for you my lady in do time.
But it sounds like you punched someone in the snout or something. But thats your business wey.

But fuck I still need to (You) your (You) back

Bruv and I just deleted it, but FUCK I forgot to save the OP post, I added some new tech in it.
>>
File: We ah jap-a-talk all day.png (1MB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
We ah jap-a-talk all day.png
1MB, 900x675px
Alright heres that hot ass compressed one with decent'er details.
>>
>>24243120
Saved.
>>
>>24243098
>mfw (You)

What did you expect, first part as in first chapter ?

Kek no yoga :-X

>>24243102
I have like 40 galls
I punched the pillows, like an autist I shit you not over and over
But I managed to have more quarrels with them in such short time than I ever had

>he forgot to save the OP
The mfw is already taken but here imagine a JUST reaction.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto84.jpg (51KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto84.jpg
51KB, 800x600px
>>24243122
I've been (You)'ing you consistently, duh.

I was expecting it to be more or less about the entirety of school in the beginning, especially about that new kid with black hair ( he kind of looks like Depri ). Then I realised it is more or less focoused on those three lads. That one with particularly ugly mug was very edgy. I guess that was considered cool back then. I got to the point where they were preparing to "fight back".

They're too tight for squating.
>tfw only pants I have are some shitty joggers
>tfw I don't even have a pair of jeans
I'm desperately clotheless. I'll have to start thrifting, but sadly it is 90% shit that old people wear or bydlo wear.
>>
File: Mmmm fuc dat hot.jpg (149KB, 640x691px) Image search: [Google]
Mmmm fuc dat hot.jpg
149KB, 640x691px
>>24243121
Think I'm just going to keep the theme for thee like this. Maybe a group of Brazilians "talkin" will be the next macro

>>24243122
You might want to try hrt then if you have that much man juice in side you.
Does punching a pillow even help? Never could do it cause its to soft, dosn't get all my buttrage out. You should try getting a punching bag love.
Kek now just imagine if those were your kids, and your mad as fuck cause of work. At least they don't fight back unless its really your little siblings.

Bro that dagger was already deep but now it hurts even more

>justfuckmyshitupfam.png
>>
>>24243152
>>24243154
Have you ever considered pulling off a Lithuanian?
>>
>>24243142
What's wrong with this autism website

I know just adding some drama

So that's why there's a Depri renaissance back in the thread, did not read it all tbqh

It was around 1968 , guess what era is that , a particularly edgy one so yes it was "cool" back then
I love him tbqh

>Too tight
For you, they stretch rather fine
But it's cool to be hipster, you know learn a thing or two about DIY fashion and make them kool by mixing them with non-old non-byldo wears.
>>
>>24243120
not readable in thumbnail
>>
>>24243148
Just keep the ideas rolling.
>>24243168
Nothing at all.

I thought you were the one not for drama. Mentally I am past that, tbqh.

It was mostly me shitposting. Also I have had second thoughts about school, but I think I can pull myself out of whatever doubts I have.

I know what era it is, May generation of France, etc. Ideologically they represent nothing but ressentiment and slave morality to me, but I do understand the appeal. Empathy is a thing, but it doesn't imply sympathy, nor it has to.
Isn't he the same one from Clockwork Orange?

Yes, but men don't usually wear those. Oddly enough for my thin frame my legs are very bulky and muscular. So I'd look strange.

I have been checking some stuff out. Honestly most of what is there is very stretched out shit. I'll have to go on about looking pretty shite though.
>>
File: oh hello.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
oh hello.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>24243185
He means that metaphysical subject isn't real.
>>
>>24243193
Bump
>>
>>24243193
You, for starters. And this >>24243194 lad. Or are you not interested in particulars?
>>
>>24243200
Bump
>>
With you asking the same question over and over again, I'm assuming people on the spectrum are very well within the group that does visit /soc/.
>>
>>24243212
Retards.
>>
>>24243212
Bump
>>
>>24243219
Bump?
>>
File: IMG_20160824_115005992.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160824_115005992.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
After 20 takes I finally got one shitty pic

>Music Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQFXbpHiVOM
Probably posted this one alot but i still can't not like it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08n7nVgy6sk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePzJwds2-3k
Just say sorry

>What are you doing?
About to find the answer I've been looking for all my life.
I'm closer to finding out what struts an 1985 mustang tacks ;p
>Video Games
Enderal but not that much, haven't been playing vidyas everyday for some reason. But that game crashes alot
Fucking kill me I just want the real copy so I can shit and read properly
>Films etc.
Kek I re watch that flop The Happening yesterday. That was something, thought it would be funny. But I felt like I bought the ticket and got ripped off

>>24243185
>>24243187
What If I was the guy who said this? Do answer it or let you guys figure it out?

>>24243196
Whoa did you write that joke yourself?
>>
Classy
>>
>>24243219
What is "it"?
>>
http://cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

Bumpanon, why don't you spam this, paragraph by paragraph ITT? It's more interesting than a mere "bump".
>>
File: Pepe.gif (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.gif
5KB, 500x500px
>>
File: chat_discussion_blacked.png (1MB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
chat_discussion_blacked.png
1MB, 900x675px
>>24243169
Hmmmm damn forgot about that. But this is the last edit for today. I don't want to spam this thread circlemacro-jerking

>>24243234
Soon you will too....

>>24243243
It makes my dick look twenty times larger than in 800x600. Its not my fault god gave me a wee-wee peepee
>>
File: give_me.jpg (207KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
give_me.jpg
207KB, 692x960px
Bumpanon how much do you spend on your vpn service? I need to know for...errrrr.....scientific purposes and whatnot.
>>
>>24243260
from 80-100 aus $ but im rich lol
bump
>>
>>24243273
>aus
Can it be, kangaroo J.?
>>
>>24243262
And what tha fuck is going on at your place man? Is it really bad over there.

>>24243273
Thats one way to waste money I guess, hopefully your torrenting to your hearts content with that. Unless you like getting cucked and paying 50 ausd on movies.
You should buy a classic nissan silvia or some car and get a hobby tbqh, sunlight isn't that bad.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSN0Pw-xDVI

This is actually very good.
>>
>>24243295
This is good too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA9AXvD09CM&list=RDcA9AXvD09CM
>>
>>24243294
not for me hopefully its cheaper when move to hong kong for my next business trip
>>
>>24243309
That was very good actually. Post something similar m9.
>>
File: 2016-08-24-215149.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-24-215149.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
Sorry for the shitty picture. It is dark over here right now and I have shit lighting. I shaved myself a little so I look less like a hobo on crack.
>Music
My music taste is all over the goddamn place. I like everything. I have been listening to Ayreon recently though so that is a thing?
>What are you doing?
Browsing an imageboard to hopefully find some advice.
>NEET?
Well I am employed and living on my own so technically I am not a NEET. I still have the attitude of one though. I blame my childhood.
>Vidya?
I am waiting for Stardock to reveal more about that Star Control reboot they are working on. Like goddamn I was expecting something with gamescom but nothing.
>Books you are reading?
Currently nothing. I read Dune not too long ago and I liked it a lot. A lot of detail and a very cool setting.
>Films?
Nothing really. Have been watching The Addams Family episodes.
>Random fact about yourself?
I wish to create a videogame one day that Alejandro Jodorowsky could look upon with pride.
>>
I'm (You)'in this bitch then I'm going to vanish for a few hours.

>>24242312
Honestly I always thought jean jackets were cheap, but denim is never cheap no matter where you go, unless its some chinese shit or something. Glad you got some help, even if you didn't need it showing concern is for new student is nice.
I own a peacoat o I kind know it wasn't one of those. If I remember the videos of them walking around. Their jackets almost hit the ground so it had to be a trenchcoat. Plus it was the 90s
Don't one of mine ended up getting arrested for grand theft. Say the report and mug shot too

Kek true, why do you think own a mazda miata was a way of life on old /o/? But kek there was a customer we called santa claus. He had a red SL he that only his dog would ride in. But fuck those leather seats were ruined
Muh obama ruined the country so who cares. But they probably allowed blacks in the 60s

Shit guess I'm an old fag, but I would beg for a text book if they didn't offer one. But fuck I guess there really no need for paper if the website offers infinite knowledge.
Just don't let your mood cloud your progress for the first half. You being lazy would probably get you a B+ or something
Hmmmm I do hope in and out the window sometimes. that brick wall might do it. Good thing i'm already a member of the mansions
>>
File: chav_life_the_only_life.jpg (97KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
chav_life_the_only_life.jpg
97KB, 540x720px
>>24242313
>The clothes we ware are regulated
You live in england right? Pic related
>The songs we sing are restricted
Thats true tho, I heard the government isn't a big fan of grime and treats it as a crime. but idk whats wrong with your blacks cause grime is god damn god offal tbqh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbg3Aga7oeU
Does thi sound hot to you?
> 5 jizzy strangers go to town on the your misses as you fuck her in the posh ford corsair
Fuck that was good. But I thought it would be a ford granada or a vaxhaull omega cause that leg room.
> break habits during the actions
Dude who have their pull out game on lock. And maybe the french
>the anti-male culture that's growing steadily
Hopefullt this will only last for a decade then we'll come back to our senses after world war 3 or something. Remind me to never go to therapy in college pls and thank you. I usually don't fall into ppl's own veiws, idk what I'd do if I was mentally hurt tho

>octopus #1 supa happy fun tyme rape friend
Buy yours today
>...probably...
Your one 4chan no need to be cheeky

Its literally a few miles from where I live. I never wanted to hire a hooker tbqh just seems like you pay for a guilt trip. But I just don't want to see any in my neighborhood. That means its time to move
>>
Hey guys, I´ll make a few chat macros since im bored.
Here is an album of potential images:
http://imgur.com/a/zkNOi
please post some of your own that you like and tell me which ones from the album I should make a macro of. Cheers
>>
>For new friends:
Introduce yourself with this format if you like. You don't have to include all of the topics, and you can post updates of whatever topics within the same thread.

>>Chat General
Take a picture of yourself if you want to.

Right...take me out first, perv.

>Music Discussion

taylor swift

>What are you doing?

Charging 100$/h for online business consulting

because I make more money off other people's ambition(thank our lord Musk and inspirational speaker Jobs) and stupidity than off my own

>Video Games

Planetsides 2, warframes and aparently anything ubisoft pumps out, I don't know why.
But recently I've been hung up this slow fucking MMRPG called ReaLife, don't have the pokemon Go update yet, sounds like a buggy mess

Iceberg Slim - PIMP

Martin Seligman - Flourish

(yes I'm that complex)

>Films etc.

Just finished star trek: beyond, I have hope for the future of the sci-fi genre in asian cinema.

Also I think Civil war is probably the worst movie ever made.

>>General Discussion

>You don't have to follow these guidelines, although they make it easier to introduce yourself.

Yeah, like I'm going to waste creativity on this shit.

>>Who cares if this is a international meet-up board, after all.

Anally retentive 'spergs

>>Even though this is a hookup board, we get a ton of international familia up in this bitch, so celebrate diversity and please hold off your plans on your local beta uprising, at least until winter.

You gay bruh?

>>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP might deliever
>>
>>24243466
example
>>
Im not very good at this desu
I think I will stop for now
>>
wtf is this thread?
>>
>>24243646
Just post something that is on your mind.
Either use the template that is in OPs post or just
freely talk about it. Anything interesting that happened? Any piece of culture or problem you want to discuss?
Then this is the place for that.
>>
>>24243421
>Pic
I meant we cannot wear certain insignia or types of clothes. You heard about the kid that got in trouble for the vet band?
>Grime
I don't listen to grime...that much although mello music is a good producer.
>Leg
Ah but you don't get the unsteady rocking of fucked suspension.
>Pull out
>Having consensual rape in 2016
MAAAAD.
>Come back
Slowly but surely it's happening...in Africa.
>Buy yours today
Get a plunger half price
>You're a degenerate like the rest
I...I know. I won't step agin

>Guilt
Just get on wall street for a few days, you'll lose that daft emotion.
>Move
Ever seen any old classmates?
I mean it must happen, so...
>>
Well i guess I'm back from vanishing from the face of the earth. But how long will I stay this time? God only knows

>>24243398
Hello hello anon hows life in whatever far off country you live in? Since its so dark over there.

And shit this thread is sometimes a decent place to ask for advice, but really depends on whos in the thread at that point. I try my best with giving advice too just depends on the subject.
Well I've thought about making games for a pretty long time, use to fuck around with alot of "markers" when I was younger. But rn I'm just slowly drawing and writing the plot and lore. No clue if i'll ever finish tho

>>24243521
Wat? No pic? Come one man thats not cool
>waste creativity
>on this shit
Well damn

>>24243756
Kek I knew what you meant, I just needed to shit on that for a minute. What colors are you not allowed to wear cause I've seen nearly every color of the rainbow in british fashion.
But shit what happened to that kid, did he end up getting shot or beat up for his colors?
>don't listen to grime...that much
Well I guess some of that ish is fira. But something tells me to stop listening to it when I put it on.
>springloaded sex suspension
I'm sure the sound of creaky leafsprings is enough to get any god fearing man excited
>consensual rape
So wait its rape now if you don't pull out. Dog damn ducking 2016
>in Africa
Be ready to thank them for saving the human race for once. Kiss mah boout, white maun.
>plunger at the low low price as a cup of coffee
I'm telling you, you need to buy in bulk
>I...I know
Just join the kik group already

>Go to wall street for a week
>Do hookers and blow till you knock out
>Wake up with no kidney or blow
Fuck all these dumb ass hoes, I don't need them at all man.......Ch-Ch-Chevelle!!!! why did you do me so wrong!!??

Kek luckily I didn't go to school in the place I live now. But my friend "came across" a old middle school friend who was posting prostitution adds on backpage.
No clue why he was on backpages tho
>>
File: duckin_drawfags.png (403KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
duckin_drawfags.png
403KB, 800x560px
>>24243466
I like most of them like>>24243547, thats a keeper. But i think the greyscaled ones will need more work to get the font viable and what not. But keep it up pham
I got bored as well and made a couple, some better than others, guess I'll dump them since no ones up.
>>
>>
File: slavs_are_us.png (636KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
slavs_are_us.png
636KB, 800x450px
>>
File: no_substitution_fo_a_bad_hand.png (799KB, 800x616px) Image search: [Google]
no_substitution_fo_a_bad_hand.png
799KB, 800x616px
>>
File: chat_discussion_04.png (15KB, 800x527px) Image search: [Google]
chat_discussion_04.png
15KB, 800x527px
This one is the most simplest one and the last of what I did today. I need to stop tbqh

I was suppose to do some gardening but I guess this was more important
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo19.jpg (32KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo19.jpg
32KB, 800x600px
>>24243120
this hot

>>24244208
gopnik

>>24244220
/ m i n i m a l /

bj sama

>Music Discussion
found this playlist, it's lit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGTy7XMPZuw&index=27&list=RDOFaxIt3oejM
>What are you doing?
putting off all my actual important work, jfmsu
nop
>Video Games
DS3 dlc when
none but probably going to buy Roadside Picnic when I get the chance.
>Films etc.
Just watched Earthquake with Charleton Heston, wew

>>24243091
(You)
how u

>>24243152
>>24243154
>>24243159
>>24243194
>>24243202
>>24243204
>>24243209
>>24243211
>>24243222
>>24243214
>>24243228
>>24243233
>>24243235
>>24243273
whos man this is
>>
just
>>
>>
>>24245135
just bee yourself anon

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>24244715
>gopnik
Fuuuuuc that would have been a better filename.

But fuck sorry anon for the late arse reply, I usually stay off this thread at this time cause its almost always ded since theres barley any mericans in this damn thread now.
I never have anyone to chat with when the sun goes down.

Buuuuuut I'm literally about to head out to santa ana so my last sentence was a contradiction. I should have my ass back at midnight but I can't promise cause I'm not driving.
*srry srry*

When that dlc comes out I pirating just like the game.
>>
>>24245149
Thanks traveler, I can navigate myself around here pretty well. It's not my first day on 4chan.org. I'm also an avid visitor of many boards.
>>
>>24245195
I know, it was a meme

>>24245187
I will be here, I usually lurk around until it's day time in the eastern hemisphere, pretty sure all the americunts who posted ITT are gone now. It's been awhile since I've posted on here anyway.

gl;hf anon
>>
>>24245314
>I know, it was a meme
Well memeid fellow sir! I was simply playing along to make your meme more magical.
>>
File: P A C A N C H I K I.png (894KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
P A C A N C H I K I.png
894KB, 1024x576px
Good morning, early morning Pious reporting in. There is a crazy fog out there mangs. Some (You)'s.

catch em while you can folks

Can someone make this picture into a macro for these breads?
>>24243398
>advice
What kind of advice you were looking for pham?
>>24243409
Yeah, I want quality stuff that looks good, but it does cost a lot, so it's a no-no for me right now. Help is always good mang.
Thanks for ID'ing that.
kek.

>mazda miata
Oh those are comfy as fuck, although I don't like them too much.
>old /o/
Never, ever been there actually.
Yeah, and I can imagine why.

I prefer textbooks. It hurts to look at the screen tbqh for so long. I've also got oldschool Soviet textbooks for maths, physics and chemistry. They are as good as the new ones, if not better.
I won't. What I said yesterday had to be said so whatever doubts I had could be gone.
Just don't forget to install all the comforts before you seal yourself off completely.
>>24243466
These look good.
>>24243521
Tay-tay is the best.
>>24244208
OPAAAAAAAAAAA
ZHOPAAAAAA
>>24244715
You look real Irish in this photo, niggah.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGTy7XMPZuw&index=27&list=RDOFaxIt3oejM
This was very good tbqh.

>buy
>he will buy a book
Moran.
>>24245135
But the picture related *is* completely right.
>>
File: Х О Л О Д Н О.jpg (258KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
Х О Л О Д Н О.jpg
258KB, 1200x849px
>>24245488
Or make this one into a macro.

>tfw I want a хoлoднo sweater
>tfw I have Pyccкий keyboard layout as well

I want the blue sweater in the middle. ;-;
The white one is also pretty good.
>>
File: IMG_20160824_234634533.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160824_234634533.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24245488
Morning you pious sob, I'll get to your (You) when I get back home from this fest of fighting games and really bad BO.

Enjoy this colourful pic of the lyfe of vidays
>>
File: 2016-08-25-110209.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-25-110209.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
>>24244191
Life over here is good! I recently started living on my own and got a new job so things are looking up.
Yeah game dev is slow for me as well. Things have been kind of on a low profile recently.
>>24245488
I am looking for some general advice. How to pick up people, how to detect scams and other stuff. How to hook up. Which sites are most reliable etc etc.

Here is a pic with better light.
>>
File: šaltis.png (807KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
šaltis.png
807KB, 800x566px
>>24245488
Heres your macros. I]
I'm so tired reight now typing this I'm going in and out of sleep. So pls excuss the typos

Might as well put that on your wish or want list for the future. But thers always that dude who gets things off the backs of trucks.
Do what you will with that info. Just remember its dry cleaning only

Ha you know i use to shit on those cars alot, but then i recently sat in one and noticed the comfiness. Still a kind of fageu kind of car
That was the time when tripfags mostly ruled that board.
You could g visit it and make a thread , butthat might back fire

Yeah I feel you, one of the reasons why my eyes are bad. Thats kinda why I don't want a computer job. But I do have a feeling those soviet books will more then enough info
Hopefully everything you said reach its aduiance
Fuck it I'll jut find a sawed off and tie the the trigger to my door know

>>24246443
Ayyy thats good to hear, your honestly the poster child. Hows your first home away from home. I'm honestly a little jealous, usually ppl here in solcal you have to move in with others since the rent is so high
Just really depended where I get my inspiration from sometimes. You just have to keep pushing

Again sorry I'm on the verge of fallin asleep. Good nishg ri
>>
And heres the other one that you put up for request
>>
>>24246443
Hit the gym and grow a beard
>>
>>24246696
My first home is good but very hot. Like in the afternoon it can get way too hot for comfort. You could literally fry an egg on the window.
>>24246710
I am actually planning to go swimming soon! And work on my appearance in general. A beard actually suits me well but it tickles a lot and takes some time to grow.
>>
25 m us, married but just want to talk to other women clean or dirty. Just really want to talk to other girls. Im very friendly and nice if you want to chat kik me conmann6000. Especially interested in a women who are married but feel the same way as me (need to talk to someone other than their significant other). Sometime it just nice to have other convos with new people
>>
>>24246763
What kind of loneliness is this
>>
>>24247310
Wow anon

magnificent post

show me your moves lad
>>
I shave I look 15, I don't shave I look 24 and addicted to crack.
I can't win.
Should I just #burka already?
>>24247338
Being this eager for a new post.
>>24244208
>>24244211
I vote for this one.
>>24244191
>Wear
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2578994/Teacher-orders-boy-10-remove-Help-Heroes-wristband-worn-memory-Lee-Rigby.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/08/14/teacher-ordered-schoolboy-10-to-remove-wristband-worn-in-honour-of-murdered-soldier-lee-rigby_n_7331952.html
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teenager-banned-wearing-help-heroes-7985991
>Stop
JDZMedia is supposed to have some decent shit on it.
>Excited
I pity the fool who doesn't crumb gallons when the doors pop off.
>Whities gotta pay
#Whiteguilt
>Bulk
Remind me to wear gloves next time I go round yours.
>Kik group
It's a terrible...terrible app.
>Chantelle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQVXLbGZO0I (it's 2 'ard, prepare for this banger)
>Backpage
I don't know if that's funny or sad...probably laugh with tears.
>No clue
Probably got lost looking for christian groups to join
>>
File: IMG_20160825_173753622.jpg (516KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160825_173753622.jpg
516KB, 720x1280px
alive
haven't posted in months, probably won't in the future
came to see if these threads were still running
>>
File: GeorgesBataille.jpg (110KB, 316x346px) Image search: [Google]
GeorgesBataille.jpg
110KB, 316x346px
>>24247386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe6hHnHUQVk

Looks like Nietzsche hit you hard. I bet ya haven't even read picture related yet.

Eternal cvck.
>>
>>24247386
forgot to add that in the unlikely event that if i post in the future from a different ID i'll only do so with the inclusion of proof of identity. i'd prefer people not be fooled by others into believing that i still post
>>
>>24247390
There was one post made by someone who looked like you and he asked me if I wanted to be his bull tbqh pham.
>>
>>24247389
it'll take a while. i've decided to read the full works of each prominent philosopher (as well as important milestones - Homer, etc.) in order of chronology
plato took a few too many months and now i'm on aristotle
>>
>>24247402
Did you even read the [spoiler]pre-Socratics?[/spoiler]
>>
>>24247402
*by chronology i allude to the general historical date of the philosopher's life rather than choosing a philosopher at whim and reading his books from first written to last written
>>
>>
>>24247405
i'll loop back around to those once i complete my reading of only the most prominent figures in the field in history
>>
File: 41QEM4EJHNL.jpg (30KB, 316x475px) Image search: [Google]
41QEM4EJHNL.jpg
30KB, 316x475px
>In the sixth century B.C. — twenty-five hundred years before Einstein — Heraclitus of Ephesus declared that energy is the essence of matter, that everything becomes energy in flux, in relativity. His great book, On Nature, the world's first coherent philosophical treatise and touchstone for Plato, Aristotle, and Marcus Aurelius, has long been lost to history — but its surviving fragments have for thousands of years tantalized our greatest thinkers, from Montaigne to Nietzsche, Heidegger to Jung.

>Behind the superficial obscurity of what fragments we have of Heraclitus' thought, Professor Kahn claims that it is possible to detect a systematic view of human existence, a theory of language which sees ambiguity as a device for the expression of multiple meaning, and a vision of human life and death within the larger order of nature. The fragments are presented here in a readable order; translation and commentary aim to make accessible the power and originality of a systematic thinker and a great master of artistic prose. The commentary locates Heraclitus within the tradition of early Greek thought, but stresses the importance of his ideas for topical theories of language, literature and philosophy.
>>24247421
They *are* the prominent figures you speak of. It is idiotic to look at Plato as *the* beginning of Western thought.

Get Penguin's "Introduction to Pre-Socratics" ( IIRC the title and publisher right; maybe it was Oxford or even Cambridge, but Cambridge texts cost a ton, so pirate it off the Libgen. )
>>
>>24247421
Get this if you haven't already.

http://historyofphilosophy.net/

It takes awhile to go through, but then again, it is not like you are going to read Summa from cover to cover.

It's a good TL;DR. Get a sense for everything, don't focus too much on details for now mang.
>>
>>24247439
>Introduction to Pre-Socratics
Actually, "Early Greek Philosophy" is the title for that book.
>>
>>24247431
i'm not saying that Plato is the beginning of western thought, i just meant a weighted measure of popularity and critical reputation (with the former bearing more weight)
i'll get back to them
>>
>>24247455
If there is something you learned from Nietzsche it is that things have origins. And Plato was a big turn around for what was philosphy then and thus remained so for a very long time. It is very important to understand why he comes about and what is he standing against in terms of tradition.

My favourite is Heraclitus, he was Nietzsche before Nietzsche was a thing.

You can read all of his fragments within a span of an hour, actually.
>>
>>24247459
if it's that limited then i suppose i should read it. i'll finish the politics first
>>
Also post a picture of some books that you've brought. I'm a poorfaggot so I like looking at book purchases tbqh.

>tfw my eyes hurt from reading all the .pdf's.

>>24247465
Sure. There are others, but Heraclitus is very importan. Thales, Democritus, Pythagoras etc. Pre-Socratics are as equally important as Plato and Aristotle are, but they are also severely under-read, mostly because they exist only in fragments.

Did you get the best Plato translations? I'm no expert on those, but some of them are pretty shit tier and can be misleading. I'm not even sure which ones I've read, but those are pretty important things too.

tl;dr

i'm probably giving out too much recommendations
>>
I'm also bit excited to see the *actual* you. I forgot to ask you what has happened as of lately and so on.

>>24247465
>>
You also seem all grown up and serious, a real big guy now that I see you fresh. Just remember to keep it fun, you know, science is gay as that one German dude said, basically keep the chandalas away and shieeet.>>24247386
>>
File: IMG_20160825_180724339.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160825_180724339.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>24247480
nothing ever happens desu
passed my year in uni
read some books
pic related is books read this year, all of the ones you can't see are just socratic dialogues iirc
>>
>>24247505
Don't you have anything else going for you other than uni?
What do you study? I forgot. Or maybe I never knew in the first place, as I can't remember if you mentioned it ever.

That Illiad, what translation it is? Probably meme shit tbqh, no?

>Sowell
>Friedman
>Singer
Didn't know you visited /pol/ or read analytics, wew lad.
>>
>>24247511
singer's book was just some random book i picked up, it got me into reading though so i'm thankful for that
i study economics
robert fagels translation. was quite a good read
>>
>>24247516
https://records.viu.ca/~johnstoi/homer/homertranslations.htm
Fagles, Pope, Chapman and Fitzgerald are the better translations. I'm Fitzgerald. So you did good, actually, kek.

Why did you pick it up in the first place? For me it was Goethe.
>>
>>24247519
not sure why i picked it up. think i wanted to have some book critique the morals i held at the time
>>
>>24247538
What was your moralitee?

Wait, I always thought of you as someone who has read quite a bit. So you only got into reading this year? Wew lad.
>>
>>24247540
nah, reading was never my thing for some reason
i can't recall my beliefs at that time
>>
>>24247543
Did you have any at [spoiler]all[/spoiler]?

Anyways, lad, you should come around here more often. I know you probably don't want to, but believe me, I myself have moved on a lot from what I was ( or rather, from what I did, e.g., shitpost 24/7 on 4chan and wallow in despair ) and while these are much more toned down from what they were ( only because no one can appreciate a wild bull like myself ), they are still a-ok place to go from time to time. Besides, you're interesting in that you are very willing to learn shite, thus it would be interesting to see your progress.
>>
>>24247543
>>24247548
Odd question, but how old are you?

Can I be your gf, btw? I'm a grill, I swear. :^)
>>
>>24247550
i mostly don't come here because i refrain from using the pc altogether. it saps my time too much
i used to watch a lot of stefan molyneux
>>
>>24247555
Same age as me. You study economics, while I am finishing HS because I dropped out like a retard. I don't think you know about that part of my lfie as you were gone when I started spilling beans on my lack of education.
Use sparingly, duh. Anyways, good to know you've improved ever since. There's a change in your tone as well, I think.
DUDE FREE MARKETS LMAO?
>>
>>24247562
you looked 25 a few months ago
you look 19 now
idk what happened
i'm not sure where the tone change came from, i suppose that stuff just happens
a little bit of free markets lmao
>>
>>24247569
Bad camera, but this webcam ain't much better pham. Probably because I smoked, drink every other day, blew speed and didn't shave too often kek.
Yeah, I guess. I'm probably not all that different from what I was, I think.
NOT AN ARGUMENT.
>>
>>24244715
Okay I guess, you could say
How are you man, update us pls.

>>24247390
Nobody cares , jk I do a little how are you.
>>
>>24243176
It was going on and off yesterday

I'm not, can;t you tell I'm desperate, or was yesterday due to reasons you know of

Don't ever have second thoughts about school, seriously don't

Stahp nichuing my If....
Yes, it was actually the role that got him the part in A Clockwork Orange, Stanely called Lindsay Anderson asking for suggestions and he recommended the actor

Of course they'd look disgusting on men, but I am no man

If I picked your clothes I'd probably turn you into a kool xp rebel boii.
>>
>>24243148
Kek no I seek LGBT asylum in some fancy western country so I'll keep them
It does when one accidentally slams the wooden back of the chair , I tried asking my cousin for the punching bag she been keeping in the storage but turns out another boii from the family asked for a few weeks ago
Not only siblings, if I'm honest I been exchanging higher amplitude sound waves with the mother.
>>
>>24246096
That's a disturbing photograph.
>>24246443
I suck at that, to be fair.

>>24246696
These look lit, to be honest. kek, I see you used a Lithuanian word for that one. Saved.
I can feel that brah.

If only it was that simple as robbign a truck.
Dry cleaning? You should've said that earlier. :/

They do look like something that a woman would drive. Or a faggot.
Well I've never liked those.
No, no, no. /g/ is off limits for me.

Probably, I guess. I'm near sighted.
It will, it has done what I wanted it to do.
Now that is bit too fatal.
>>24246704
Saved.
>>24247385
I am, I am!
>>24247645
>>24247645
Actually this morning too. Slow loading times and shit.

I know, but I won't shill them here.

I needed to say whatever doubts I have, set them to voice, so that they might fly out of me as the words that I say now.

I'm not nichuing that, I'm speaking of the era in general.
I haven't seen that film though.

Now that was redundant and obvious point.

kek, I'd look like a faggot then, no? I bet you'd make me wear my hair like I did with those bangs a long time ago too.
>>
I ordered a "bakblade" to get rid of my body hair but now there are small stubbles left. Also it is hot as balls over here. Please send help.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo20.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo20.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
>>24247386
my nigga
>>
>>24247781
is that peinting a guy pissing????
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo21.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo21.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
>>24247791
>nigga

>>24247622
I will, gonna run and do errands quick then I will on my return, but tl;dr been real good.
>>
>>24247781
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>24247816
jap girls have no ass still the best waifus tho
>>
>>24247816
Can I masturbeit to that pikshur?
>>
>>24247826
How you settling in to new place?
>>
>>24247839
Not yet ;-; soon.

>>24247816
Well good to hear man.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo22.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo22.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
>>24247834
>>24247832
>>24247826
memesters can't stop memeing

be back l8r, cucks
>>
>>24247862
not am eme sonny ;))
>>
>>24247855
Just in a temporary place at present?
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto91.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto91.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
fucking light bulb just died on me

now i have god tier lighting
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto92.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto92.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
Who /holes in pants/?
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto94.jpg (51KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto94.jpg
51KB, 800x600px
Anyone else fall for the tucked in meme? Also high rise pants tbqh.

I look exceptionally retarded here.
>>
>>24247944
my light died an hour ago too
now i'm using a lamp
spooky
>>
>>24248015
wow lad

must be a coincidence
>>
>>24247981
>the i-listen-to-post-punk-exclusively look
where'd you find those high rise pants btw
>>
>>24248069
Just some completely beaten up joggers that I tucked up pham.

I was thinking of Varg Vikernes prison look kek.

But I do listen to post punk. Exclusively. :^)
>>
What tha fuck is this thread?

Plus I slept in pretty god damn late :(
>>
>>24248073
https://youtu.be/67ch6gbI9nk
rec me some cool obscure post-punk, famille :)
>>
>>24248088
Cold-wave is still post-punk, I think.

This really isn't obscure, but I like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4bYqCUmH4g

Gonna listen through your track in a sec.
>>
>>24248093
danke, I like it. few coldwave bands have female vocalists
>>
Feeling real sleepy, going to bed soon probably.
>>24248121
Yours is pretty good as well, I'm on the second listen.
>>
im gonna kill myself soon lol hows everyone doing
>>
>>24248131
Drown yourself, it is the best way.

Why though?
>>
>>24248135
im a sad pathetic piece of shit and i dont want to feel this way anymore
>>
File: As above, so below.jpg (3MB, 1590x4400px) Image search: [Google]
As above, so below.jpg
3MB, 1590x4400px
>>24248150
Read these, they are a life saver.
>>
>>24248159
i tried doing everything already reading writing painting music working not working etc it doesnt work im just not fit to live. i already decided to do it this weekend and i dont want to have pity or attention maybe a bit actually but i just want someone to listen i guess and i figured this is a thread where i can say it without having anyone say no. i just want to have a good chat before i go
>>
>>24248192
I have to sleep though lad. I'll be here in the morning.
>>
>>24248208
its allright im getting intoxicated anyways have a nice sleep
>>
>>24248214
is there anything you'd really like to talk about?
>>
File: 31758620067_original.jpg (824KB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
31758620067_original.jpg
824KB, 4272x2848px
>>24246738
Fuuuuc I feel you on that hot room, the one I'm in is right in the sun's view all day. And I suspect this paint isn't helping at all jut seems like it reflects everything. I'm planing on getting some aluminum blinds instead of these faggy wood ones.
Hell least you know you'll not have to leave your room when you want a fried egg.
>>
>>24248217
looks like everyone likes to read books in here so i will try to stay on topic whats your favorite
>>
>>24247385
Man I just stay clean shaven tbqh. I still can't grow a bread so I don't even bother. Plus I don't like how crunchy and curly my goatee hair gets. Feels worst than my pubes while my head hair is soft as fuck.

But shit it sounds like school in california tbqh. Theres alot of shit we were not allowed to wear, because it could be gang related. And in ghetto parts some kids join gangs pretty early. A good example would be a Oakland raiders jersey, those are
the eccese of thug life here. If you walled in to school they'd immediately pull you and take your cloth and give you some pre worn gym cloths till the day was over.
My dumb highschool use to confiscate beanies too, even tho it would be around 30F in the morning they weren't allowed cuz gang affiliation. But you could buy a $15 school beanie and they'd be cool with you. I guess their just thinking about your safety
>JDZMedia has the good stuff
Maybe I'll go check it out after I'm done (You)'in
>crumb gallons
Its like the backboard rocking back and forth. Her moan and enjoyment mean nothing to me.
> wear gloves next time
Bro theres like 3 to 4 ppl who use that single toilet, and most don't clean up after themselves.
Bring Bleach
>terrible app
I have only had the most shittiest convos on that app. Usually I know its going to be shit from the two syllable replies
Naaaaaahhhhhhh Pic Related>>24248230

Stripper and hooker names are usually cars. And this one is complete with niggerrims

But those street fighter sound bits and, I'm going shoot you and leave in the churcha" What did he mean by this?

Yo I laughed pretty hard after reality sweeped thru my mind. But idk what happened to that chick to have to do that.
But she listed she's 420 friendly
>christian groups to join
Or horny chritan girls looking for someone they can let thru the back door of the pearly gates
>>
>>24247658
Ehhhhhh you joke about that, but you could probably pull that off if you dress the part of a dusty dyke and "shave" your hair and dye it blue. Where your ripped up jeans and fishnests at bitsh?
Kek I know that feel, it is pretty therapeutic tbqh or shit braking any kind of furniture clears your head. I've had to do that at work, really cools my nigger rage. Bro just beg her for it and maybe gilt trip her. "why do you put more priory on him than me?"
But I'd say try bugging her about it. Or play your cousin rock,paper,scessior for it. i've been undefeated in it with my friends. Fags don't know I can read them.

Well atleast I know I'm not the only one who argues with their mum. Is you aunt and mom still mad you for being......whatever. Don't call her a cunt just yet.

Besides the civil warfare in your house, how have you been hanging in there? Did that guy' brother take the internship?
>>
>>24248237
I don't really have any favorite. I mean, there are so many books out there, and such an inexhaustible variety of literary genres. I know that whenever I finish a great book, I'll always find a book that'll be even greater.
You have to be old to have favorites of anything.
Anyway I finished Crime & Punishment recently.
>>
>>24247662
Kek glad you think these fuckers are fira. And shit your the only one who catch on to that word, that was just for you phamfag
I almost dropped my head on my desk into the pile of finger nail clippings I just trimed while typing that shit

Think its just knowing the right scumbags and the right routes to take
Damn son i thought you knew that. Thats one of the reasons I rarely ever wear that peacoat tbqh. i don't have dosh to be sending my cloths to the asians

>Or a faggot
If you wear in 2010 and on /o/ you'd get blown tha fuck about but a ton of tripfags. "Its a life style choice, you wouldn't understand"
>butthat?
Holy shit man what did i mean by this?
But kek I went on /g/ the other day, forgot how theres little talk about electronic appliances over there. Just forms of shit posting about superior technology

Only time can tell to be quite honest
Fatal? Bro thats what I want tho. just some loud ass sound that wakes me up and tells me its time to move on
>>
>>24247832
This man has good taste.
>>24248131
If it's because of a woman you might as well.
>>
Time to sign off, pls god bring some more god damn mericans in here so I can annoy someone later today. Pls?
>>
>>24248297
thats a nice belief shame i didnt have that im in my twenties but i feel like i lived a while. thats sounds like an interesting one mysteries are a favorite genre which i am assuming it is. a friend wanted me to read the girl with the dragon tattoo but i could never get into it
>>24248363
yeah i know that part of it but i gave up howd did you know?
>>
File: Standard.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Standard.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
Found this in my gallery, might as well dump it here. When I remember to include it.

>>24248240
>clean shaven tbqh.
How? I mean that literally, do you just grow hair really slowly?
>goatee hair gets
Wash, water, and use product.
>Gang
Did you have your hair styles restricted too?
>Early
"It's because being in a gang is easier than working a normal job" -- Class mate 2016
>Jews run the school
Not really related but I found out I have to pay £12 for a photocopy of my test...£12...for a piece of paper with ticks on...
>You
Brap brap
>Woman are useless, gimme a honda
I feel you man, just tape her up and listen to soothing creaking.
>Classy
Anger management on standby.
>Bleach
Have you got enough water balloons tho?
>two syllable replies
To be honest I don't think you CAN have a decent kik chat with people from 4chan. I can't count on my fingers how many times I've had to delete a chat because it was just stale or utter crap.
>>
>>24248230
Slick ride
>>
File: WIN_20160703_220155.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160703_220155.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>Music Discussion
whatever, I'm a lame emo loser stuck in 2006
>What are you doing?
literally distracting myself from self harm lol
diagnosed BPD AND bipolar, lose all jobs I get because I either freak out at work or just have breakdowns and miss shifts or am just weird and no one likes me lol.
>Video Games
katamari. no other games matter to me anymore
Nothing. Im in school and I barely read my school books.
>Films etc.
its such a beautiful day is my ish
>>
>>24249245
Post full picture of that green painting behind you now weirdo!
>>
>>24249245
Please don't hurt yourself.
>>
>>24249274
its not a painting you huge dumb gumball
>>
>>24249245
What part of isabd resonated with you the most?
>>
File: 1469826622544.jpg (272KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
1469826622544.jpg
272KB, 500x735px
>>24249280
Drawing same thing, post it now.
>huge dumb gumball
>mfw
>>
>>24249289
Mostly then general feeling of isolation in which no one can understand what the world appears to you, and how simple tasks can become confusing, disorienting, and even scary. Also the relationship with Bills girlfriend and how she wishes to support him but due to the severity of his illness makes it impossible for her to be with him. Also "he began to wonder if this was his life".
>>
>>24249308
That part where his neck grows and his head floats through space

man that hit so close to home
>>
>>24249313
His grandmother and the cats.
>>
>>24249318
Almost the entire thing really

Bills Ex-s new Bf breaking down in the car after he goes with her to visit bill
You are forgiven

felt in a weird but good melancholy for a few days after i saw it the first time
>>
>>24248587
True master of the lost art of the double posts

Wait I guess I meant i stay clean shaven, I shave mostly everyday. But if i don't shave it doesn't really grow that far and dosn't really cover all of my face.
>Wash, water, and use product.
Thats just the characteristics of my facial hair, only way I could really change it is getting a pirm
>hair restriction
Hmmmm not that i can think of think you could express your hair freely.
But shit like hoop earrings are a no no cause they can get caught in shit and then thats a lawsuit
>well my class mate said
I'd say thats 50/50. Being in a gang is not easier than working, theres that added stress of getting gun down. Plus just cause your in a gang it dosn't mean you automagicaly get paid.
>£12 for a photocopy
Uhhhhhh why do you have to pay for that? Is the photocopier at your school, and who are you paying? So many questions man lol
What if you just go to a office store?
>>Woman are useless, gimme a honda
Whoa whoa mah friend don't put words in. A HONDA!!!! Oh my god you do you think I am?
>bleach balloons
God damn who hurt you in your life?

I've had a handful out of the hundreds or thousands. But they usually never last that long. Tho I had one last a few months thats about it. You fags and a few others are the only ones on this place that are good at it

>>24249245
Well I can say the same about my crappy taste in music from my earlier posts. But i'm stuck in the damn 70s and 80s pls kill me

But if you keep up the post here you'll find some good long term friends, well as long as their not in a shitty mood. This thread has a bunch of crazy ppl in it including my self, your already welcomed
Hows you day/night or morning or whatever going for ya. Got any drugs cooking in the background lol?
>>
>>24249327
>>24249329
No more drugs, no money for them. Emotional support animal died from a botched surgery last week, have thousands in emergency medical bills for her, cant even handle her being gone. no job to pay bills. want to give up. want to hurt self.
>>
>>24249353
I dont know if you have anything close to you but when im feeling especially shitty i climb this peak nearly (its a 20ish minute climb) and when i get to the top i scream my lungs out until i cant anymore

you just have to find an outlet that wont hurt you, which can be hard and frustrating considering
>>
File: pYo5K6.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
pYo5K6.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Interesting Macro Pious

IMP BOI
>>
File: WIN_20160825_215024.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160825_215024.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
look at my cute doggie
>>
>>24249369
why is its butthole so pink?
>>
>>24249373
thats a scar on his hip asshole
he was a rescue
>>
>>24249353
You had a bad set of cards dealt to you, but I honestly I think you can pull thru this. Your probably still need some time to get over this hill of emotions but you will get over it in time.
Best thing to do when shit hits the fan is stay calm and collective and find something like a hobby to get your emotiotions out in a creative matter. Plus talking to someone always always helps too. But kek this is 4chan so thats hard to come by

>>24249373
>pink butthole on the thigh
Where are all these first time posters coming from?
>>
File: id.png (2MB, 870x1074px) Image search: [Google]
id.png
2MB, 870x1074px
>>24249245
are you me? jesus
>>
>>24249392
>Music Discussion
Been listening to a lot of hardcore/metalcore stuff, and the stuff I listened to in high school with a similar feel (System, MCR, Aiden, Avenged, that sort.

Music is a major part of my life, so I appreciate all aspects. My appreciation kind of pertains to any creative expression to be honest.

>What are you doing?
Lately been smoking weed and drinking, getting the courage to get outside and meet people again. There's an anime con this weekend near me, so I may check that out.

Life has thrown me a lot of curveballs and I've made it work; I'm trying to venture out now though. Pokémon Go has given me some common ground with people, so that's nice.

>Video Games
You name it, I've played it. I mainly play RPGs, Roguelikes, and Action/Adventure. Anything I play with friends is nice. Lately I've been streaming a lot of indie games.

I'm on the second Witcher book right now. I'm reading through a music theory book as well to help with guitar.

>Films etc.
HUGE fan of Horror, and anything with time travel/paradox/butterfly effect type shit. I can watch anything though.

If you want to know any more, just ask! I'm always down to shoot the shit too.
>>
>>24245488
>But the picture related *is* completely right.

Yea
>>
File: sjremem ehy nioj.jpg (121KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
sjremem ehy nioj.jpg
121KB, 600x799px
>>24249369
Aw, what's his names?
The scar just reminded me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw8OcPxk5Qk
>>24249329
>Double
I've been "busy" procrastinating.
Pick related, I'll be a decent doodler some day.
>Everyday
How? That's some routine I need.
>Hoop
Red flag alert, nert nert. I can understand the ban though some parents are money hungry bishes.
>auto
Yup. I put it more of a "hurr dur look at this" kind of thing.
>Pay for
So I can see what I failed.
>Who
The board of directors aka the "I don't give a shit about kids though I'm the head of education" group.
>Who
You're right, I'm sorry.
>Who
I thought that was a standard after results day celebration...shit.
>Good at
I hope that doesn't include me, as I said I've deleted a lot.
>>24249245
You look familiar , hey anyway.
>Self
Get a pain and draw when ever you normally cut OR go for a walk OR post more puppers.
I'd like more puppers...
>>
>>24249392
>>24249410
>smoking weed and drinking
Mmmmuuuuhhhh can't blame you for doing those two, thats been one of my curses for a while now, tho I haven't been smoking as often as I use to.
But hell you don't need the devil's drink and kaffir grass to meet new ppl. I've noticed I'm alot more open and sociable when I'm not high, which is weird but I have been smoking for a while now

Thanks for rminding me to uninstall Pokeman Go, I have no room on my phone anymore and I don't even play anymore.
>I'm on the second Witcher book right now
Ayyyyyyyy your like the only one reading that here. i'm still on the first one The last wish. But I've liked it so far, always a funny read tbqh. But I haven't read it in a month now, I need to get back on that wagon
>>
>>24249425
Pen*
Wherever*
>>
>>24249481
I've noticed I'm more social sober too desu, but usually smoking will push me into a 'sitting around is boring, I want to be around people!' mindset.Drinking now because It's late and nowhere really to go at this hour besides bars anyways, which is boring around here.

I loved The Last WIsh. I just picked up the second one again after a 3 month hiatus. Do you remember whereabouts you are into the first?
>>
>>24249425
>busy procrastinating
Thats not a a gosh habit for a student, and kek nether is doodling
But its probably cause your sleep deprived and shit man. Or is it the late morning over there? Fucking time zones man
>That's some routine I need
Well I have the habit of rubbing my face alot, and i don't like having rough shit on my face. Thats usually what gets me to shave. But sometimes i don't
Maybe I should see how long I can grow it
>money hungry bishes
I think california is just famous for lawsuits like that. One of the reasons why the education system here i fucked up. Theres a student-teacher sex affair on the news almost every month here, then the family just sues the district
>hurr a duurr look at me I have sum scary statistics for you
Honestly they shouldn't complain about just make some after school services like we've been doing since the 70s
>Who
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4
>Who
>Who
Your british I bet you luv The Who huh.

But you basically can only get it copied there cause they fucking grade it? WTF what happened to scantrons?
>standard after results day celebration
kek gues i know what I'm doing when trump wins. Will only throw it at blacks to help them fit in ;)

Hey I said "you fags" so your included in the half-normies(daywalkers) that can hold a convo
>>
File: IMG_20160825_194529043.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160825_194529043.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24249425
This is usually what my hands do when their not busy doing "other" things.
Just doing this makes me want to shave tbqf
>>
>>24249523
Shit yeah i feel the same way now when I get high, I guess its been like that for a couple years now. Its just lost its excitement since it becomes a routine now, but idk when I'll stop smoking tho maybe if I have spouse or something. But can't say shit about late night drinking thats what its for.
Hey tho at least you have some decent bars around you. theres nothing good around me but mexican bars and what not.

If I remember right I'm at the chapter where geralt and dandelion are traveling together and come across that wedding in a barn. And dandelion meets that female bard and argue in and out about shit. only got to the part where they finally meet and stopped there.
Those earlier chapters were all pretty damn good. Think the novigrad chapter was my favorite so far
>>
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto99.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto99.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
I'm not feeling too well today. Not sure if I will be able to go the forest, but I need to, probably more than ever given that I haven't got much time left.

>>24248214
Good morning.
>>24248353
I'm learning the cool words, am I not? I'm just a cool kid, you know.
You don't collect fingernail clippings, now do you?

kek, I'll make sure to arrange a squad of robbers once I figure out where do those trucks that "carry denim exclusively, in jackets, of course" go.
I wish I had combat boots and a peacoat. Also a cool sweater. And a denim jacket. Or both.

Tripfags are retarded, always, so their opinion is invalid, always.
Now what did YOU mean by that?
I was there once because I missclicked, it wasn't anything too fun tbqh.

Time is one hell of a drug. You get addicted to the idea that there is a tomorrow, a brigther day and all.
You sound like a $uicide boii.
>>24249245
Have you tried developing severe alcoholism and amphetamine addiction? Right after I started shooting Paracetamol in my veins my life did a 180 and I became an enlightened Nietzschean overman. ( I was actually that all the time x^DDD )
>>24249368
YOU BETTAH RUN BOI
BROKEN BOI PIOUS HERE
>>24249369
I did.
>>24249410
Play Cataclysm:Dark Days Ahead?
>>24249416
Yeah baby.
>>24249425
Are you wearing a shirt?
>>
File: F A E S T H E T I C.jpg (63KB, 1072x725px) Image search: [Google]
F A E S T H E T I C.jpg
63KB, 1072x725px
Who aesthetically /fascist/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNkNxrN43A8
>>
>>24250572
God dammit pious why are you always up and posting right before I go to sleep?

And what do you mean by not feeling to well? Are you feeling sick, or are the feels too real today? Might have to tough it out if its that important.

So learning Lithuanian is less important than learning russian I guess. Those russ just put themselves on a high pedestal.
But cool kidz learn Latin, cause its dead and obscure

Nahhh I may be a weirdo but I'm not on that level, they'd all have dirt and motor oil in them anyways

Kek you could surely get a big gang just by throwing out the word "rob" and the word "denim". just rob any german you see they'll know.
Fuck why do I own both of those, well not combat boots just work ones. Think a turtle neck would complete that /r9k/ outfit

Tell them that, their still out and about on that board. And as usual your just told not to feed them, tho no ever listens
>Now what did YOU mean by that?
This is cryptic and heavy. I need to know....what did he mean by this?
I think I'd have a better time on /mlp/ tbqh. There was a thread on mechanical pencil on /g/. Guess thats /g/ related
Well there is a tomorrow but you shouldn't get your hopes up it will be sunny and perfect. Spoiled white grills think that way.
>free basing time when?
Everything is lifeless even for the ones that say their alive. Sooner or later they'll become the lifeless corpse just like their dead parents they left behind

Was that $uicide boii'y enough? I think hindi can do a better job at this tho

>>24250599
That chinese dictator blazer tho
.......................I thought that /f/acist part was a joke. But holy damn something about a suit and waist belt just reminds me of a Wehrmacht uniform.
Don't think you should legally wear that unless your starting your own military or YMCA branch. And why was everyone tripping in the beginning? They hould be shot on site
>>
File: 1467345010727.jpg (774KB, 1830x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1467345010727.jpg
774KB, 1830x1720px
I'm off to bedie by, see if I can wake up early for real nigga hours and get my schedule back on point

Enjoy this riddle while I'm gone.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto100.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto100.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
Is Dior fascist? Lots of fits with fascist aesthetic, plus their models look like Hitlerjugend half of the times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld30PIZxPxg
>>24250696
Alright, gonna catch your longer (You) as well.

Peace out.
>>
File: my sad sad face.jpg (10KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
my sad sad face.jpg
10KB, 186x356px
>tfw this day is probably lost and I won't earn anything today due to my migraine
>>
>>24250572
>Are you wearing a shirt?
My boobanes were shy today.
>>24249565
I understand actually, stubble isn't the best thing when you're contemplating mass genocide or what to cook on a Friday night.
>>24249529
>Habit
I've yet to find out if I will be a student or not, if not I'll go out and get a job...heh
>Sleep
I'm more or less back on track.
>Time
It was 3 am when I posted.
>See
No shave no winter.
>Student
I wish I had grown up there, maybe I would of passed more classes.
>Blacks
Don't ask me how I know this but if you chug two gallons of milk a day you turn white.
>>
Oh and if any of you make music you might want to look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8VmgmbBnFs
>>
>>24249245
What kind of 2006 emo songs.

>>24247887
I hope it is temporary.

>>24249410
MCR fag here too :--D

>>24249425
>noses
Another crumpetsucker juice promotion, is it 1948 again.
>>
File: 8E7^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (372KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8E7^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
372KB, 900x1200px
>>24248286
Who said anything about a joke, if it comes down to it I'll try it, and you have no idea how much I'd love to dye my hair blue, it's in my plans anyway, I do own a fishnet kek
Tough part is waiting for everyone to leave so one could go nig crazy without witnesses
READ THIS

Kek I think the day I call her a cunt is the day I cease to exist, tho I have in my head
We should start a club

Well civil warfare is time consuming, and also mind consuming , other than that not much progress, the brother did not answer and I agreed on the faggots offer, but that cocksucker wants to "interview" me, wtf nigga have you not taught me for four years

Also pic related.
>>
>>24250671
There is a thing called timezones, friend.

No, it's just headache. I sometimes get them and they get pretty bad. Usually they last a day, sometimes two or three if I am in bad luck.

Yes, obviously. Compare the amount of speakers. And Lithuanian is meme Latvian.
But I can speak Latin. :^)

Not on that level? Time to catch some XP and level up.

Most of them are very old and their clothing is very far from effay kek.
Don't go for R9K fit, try something more /fa/ oriented lel.

I'm busy calling out tripfags on /lit/, I don't think I have energy for that mane.
What do you mean by meaning that?
God no. Not that board.
It's going to be bit rainy, but I prefer it that way to heat.

No, I refuse to give away life. My yeast is to ferment yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqtobIpZt68

Man I really love fashy aesthetics. There is fashy inspired casual wear as well, actually. Love how intimidating and elegant all of it is. Also dark. And edgy.

Because they are shitty models, probably. Who the fuck can fuck up catwalk twice lel?
>>
people in this thread in a nutshell
>>>/r9k/30969521
>>
>>24251387
>retarded social rejects and genetic failures arguing about anything pertaining to philosophy

It's like monkeys doing arithmetic in a zoo.
>>
>>24251392
ie you guys
>>
>>24251394
>xDDDDD

Unless you have actually read a book in your life, fuck off and kill yourself you retard.
>>
>>24251395
struck a nerve have we, looks like it is true then
>implying that the average person doesnt read
nice way to chat with people mr.'superior cus i read da books'
>>
>>24251404
>le I will claim retarded shit and project unto people that call me out

Average person is *functionally* illiterate, but that isn't even relevant to what I am saying. That thread on R9K is pure cancer. And why would you browse that shithole in the first place?
>>
>>24251407
youre the one called out and starttl spazzing like an idiot though

not true, the average person finishes school which i bet most of you havent since it seems everyone posts 24/7, then again it is summer, and reads during the whole thing. it is something everyone does daily functionally or not which you probably dont know what you mean to begin in the first place
so i can trigger autists like you.
>>
>>24251416
Called out on what, you retard?

Average person half-assedly reads whatever entry level literature that has been assigned to them by school, not because they want to read or like to read, but because they have to read it. The same applies for most of the subjects taught in school. This isn't even relevant to whatever the fuck you were saying the in first place.

>le I shitpost to le trigger yoOUx DDDDDDDD
>iM not LIKE you autists, I'm JUST HEre to trigger autists xDDDD look ma, i did it again ! xDDD
You forgot to drop in more buzzwords and near meaningless phrases.

I suggest suicide.
>>
File: IMG_20160826_091612636.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160826_091612636.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I feel drozzy and complicated, what ever that means

Morning to the turbo force
>>
>>24251535
kek, is that your underwear on your head mate?
>>
File: WIN_20160826_122008.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160826_122008.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
this threads still goin'?
hey, your neighborhood emo bitch is back
>>
>>24251543
They've been ever since December.
>>
>>24251543
Post some cuts?
>>
File: WIN_20160826_122521.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160826_122521.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>24251548
Fine, sugar cube.
>>
>>24251543
>Thinking the shitposting has an end.

>>24251535
Morning.
>>24251387
>People
Just pious, robots, and depri, I think.
>>24251291
>is it 1948 again.
How dare you accuse me of such flagrant advertising! I'm subtle, I'll have your cash before you even realize your wifes pregnant and you own a new kettle.
>>
>>24251557
>so attention seeking :^)
>>
>>24251557
mentally ill girls are wife material, be my gf?
>>
>>24251559
if shitposting ever ended I woulddnt know what to do with my life
>>24251565
I need a sugar daddy ;*
>>
>>24251548
>>24251565
Bumper has a crush? :o aww

>>24251567
Draw dicks and drink demon drinks, like any normal civvy.
>>
File: anger.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>24251559
>Pious
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>24251576
It should be noted that I've upvoted every single person who's disagreed with me here, as far as I know.
That said.
In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area.
An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test.
My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it.
I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan).
>>
>>24251573
I already do both these things tho
>>
>>24251576
I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is.
Psychology, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike engineering, there's no aspect of psychology which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories.
I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published. And that's not just, like, me and family members, that counts strangers on the Internet. I've heard zero negative appraisal of it so far; people have critiqued it, but not insulted it.
I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent. I'm done with it, though, because I'd rather defend my maturity, since it's what you've spent the most time attacking. The following are some examples of my morals and ethical code.
I believe firmly that everybody deserves a future. If we were to capture Hitler at the end of WWII, I would be against executing him. In fact, if we had any way of rehabilitating him and knowing that he wasn't just faking it, I'd even support the concept of letting him go free. This is essentially because I think that whoever you are in the present is a separate entity from who you were in the past and who you are in the future, and while your present self should take responsibility for your past self's actions, it shouldn't be punished for them simply for the sake of punishment, especially if the present self regrets the actions of the past self and feels genuine guilt about them.
>>
>>24251576
I don't believe in judgement of people based on their personal choices as long as those personal choices aren't harming others. I don't have any issue with any type of sexuality whatsoever (short of physically acting out necrophilia, pedophilia, or other acts which have a harmful affect on others - but I don't care what a person's fantasies consist of, as long as they recognize the difference between reality and fiction and can separate them). I don't have any issue with anybody over what type of music they listen to, or clothes they wear, etc. I know that's not really an impressive moral, but it's unfortunately rare; a great many people, especially those my age, are judgmental about these things.
I love everyone, even people I hate. I wish my worst enemies good fortune and happiness. Rick Perry is a vile, piece of shit human being, deserving of zero respect, but I wish for him to change for the better and live the best life possible. I wish this for everyone.
I'm pretty much a pacifist. I've taken a broken nose without fighting back or seeking retribution, because the guy stopped punching after that. The only time I'll fight back is if 1) the person attacking me shows no signs of stopping and 2) if I don't attack, I'll come out worse than the other person will if I do. In other words, if fighting someone is going to end up being more harmful to them than just letting them go will be to me, I don't fight back. I've therefore never had a reason to fight back against anyone in anything serious, because my ability to take pain has so far made it so that I'm never in a situation where I'll be worse off after a fight. If I'm not going to get any hospitalizing injuries, I really don't care.
>>
>>24251576
The only exception is if someone is going after my life. Even then, I'll do the minimum amount of harm to them that I possibly can in protecting myself. If someone points a gun at me and I can get out of it without harming them, I'd prefer to do that over killing them.
I consider myself a feminist. I don't believe in enforced or uniform gender roles; they may happen naturally, but they should never be coerced into happening unnaturally. As in, the societal pressure for gender roles should really go, even if it'll turn out that the majority of relationships continue operating the same way of their own accord. I treat women with the same outlook I treat men, and never participate in the old Reddit "women are crazy" circlejerk, because there are multiple women out there and each have different personalities just like there are multiple men out there and each with different personalities. I don't think you do much of anything except scare off the awesome women out there by going on and on about the ones who aren't awesome.
That doesn't mean I look for places to victimize women, I just don't believe it's fair to make generalizations such as the one about women acting like everything's OK when it's really not (and that's a particularly harsh example, because all humans do that).
>>
>>24251567
i'll be your daddy sugar ;)
>>24251573
what?
>>
>>24251576
I'm kind of tired of citing these examples and I'm guessing you're getting tired of reading them, if you've even made it this far. In closing, the people who know me in real life all respect me, as do a great many people in the Reddit brony community, where I spend most of my time and where I'm pretty known for being helpful around the community. A lot of people in my segment of the community are depressed or going through hard times, and I spend a lot of time giving advice and support to people there. Yesterday someone quoted a case of me doing this in a post asking everyone what their favorite motivational/inspirational quote was, and that comment was second to the top, so I guess other people agreed (though, granted, it was a pretty low-traffic post, only about a dozen competing comments).
And, uh, I'm a pretty good moderator.
All that, and I think your behavior in this thread was totally assholish. So what do you think, now that you at least slightly know me?
>>
>>24251581
You're a radical extremist: a mad man.
>>24251591
I've seen the way you look at me.
>>
>>24251594
are you the qtie that cuts herself or?
>>
>>24250737
If they only had a holster strap and maybe a tie with knee high boots. I think the designer would have had the perfect coup d'état attire going

Is this video the sherlook-good-at-homes catalog?
>mfw when I'm not perfect enough to be a male model and get all the girls ;^)

>>24251011
You should tey putting that to the test in some way. Like ask the teacher what they think of you, if you get the answer you don't want.....
Slam them over the head with a text book, now you'll stop being a student
>back on track
I'm still pretty cucked. Even more now since I found out I really only need 5 hours of sleep
>3 am
You were posting during wizard hours? MADMAN
>No shave no winter
Oh yeah we do that dumb moustache Novembers now, maybe I'll do it but thats hipster territory
>passed more classes
Kek maybe but you'd lso be as smart as me, you don't want that now do you?
>chug two gallons of milk
Christ if any thing that would just make my watery stool come out white. I could never drink milk like that tbqh
>>
File: Turn it upside down..jpg (24KB, 450x278px) Image search: [Google]
Turn it upside down..jpg
24KB, 450x278px
>>24251600
O.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto104.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto104.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
>>24251580
>>24251582
>>24251584
>>24251587
>>24251592
Pious blesses your enligthened shitposting.
>>
File: WIN_20160826_124513.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160826_124513.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>24251600
WHAT THATS SUPPOSED TO BE ME WHOS IMPERSONATING ME
>>
>>24251607
seconded
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto105.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto105.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>cutting is in now

Am I doing it rite guys????
>>
>>24251608
>>24251606
sup bby i think obama is. you wanna skype or meetup ;)
>>
>>24251615
I wanna skype or meet obama. ;)
>>24251614
box cutter or gtfo
>>
>>24251619
i got that big cock like obama if you know what i mean ;)
>>
>>24251604
I'm going to get those now that you mention.

You can always ascend and become more attractive. :^)
>>24251609
Thirded.
>>24251619
>box cutter
I only got butter knives.
>>
>>24251607
Umgosh.
>>24251604
>What they think
I think if I have the same teacher I'll record some of our lessons and post them here...I'm not liked by some of my teachers for some...odd reasons.
>Slam
Thinking I'd ruin a book, have you no class savage?
Just use the meter rulers.
>Cucked
Have any tips from previous sandman escapades? I really need to know for the...future...for tonight.
>Mad
I'm white. I am British. I am not used to heat. I like cold, wet, and foggy weather mixed with a light blend of car fumes.
>November
If you can grow it out go for it, more free heat.
>Smart as you
God no. I could never.
>Never
Fucking quitters ITT man damn
>>
>>24251614
+Is along the artery line
+Decorative flowers
+Books
-Is not a saw blade
-Is not a new sew blade
-Has no pre-drawn guidelines to ensure a clean cut.

Overall I rate it a 7.11/9.11
>>
>>24251293
I'll keep calling it a joke till you go and do it, then probably faint and or kill myself. kek I'd probably not even recognize you like that.
But that gives you an excuse to post in the /shg/ thread now and get ignored by that blonde girl with glasses again. Lol tho do you even get to wear your those fishnets? I was just joking now it got too real
I'd say go take that shit outside and tell them your traing. If you got and tree stump just start axing it questions

Fucking scessior mothafucker

Man cunt is a harsh word but who cares, I think if you called her a bitch that would be worse. But then again I am black and rolls off the tongue sometimes.
I'm down but what kind of club, underground dance hall shit. Or and roving gang of thieves where we control everything behind the scenes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no not another interview, pls don't blow this one even tho he's known you(which idk why he doing that but I'm not gay soooo) You should do some practice for a mock interview, but you need another person wonder if that would work over the internet.
Seriously tho try your hardest in that interview. No frowning

That pic makes me want to do that now. I feel like I might get around the same number of buggers. Kek maybe I can kill that tarantula hawk
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto106.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto106.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
>>24251626
Oh my :-DDDD
>>24251631
>flowers
What if I told you I eat them like cereal?
>>
>>24251541
Bro what if it is? Their cleaner than the ones I got on and smell gosh too

>>24251559
Hello hello from sunny side up california

>>24251543
Morning morning hows your day been so far? And kek don't make emo bitch your name cause it going to stick

Shit when was the last time I did a weather report? Buuuuuuut muh I don't want to do it right now
>>
>>24251654
How does underwear even smell like? I use olive figs to cover my privates, so I wouldn't know that.
>>
>>24251651
>Girls, with a boy like that it's serious
Senoritas, don't follow him
>Soon, he will eat your hearts like cereals
+20 Fabooness
>>24251654
Oh shit waddap, I don't suppose you have any skull references I could perhaps stare at do you?
>>
>>24251682
I like noodles tbqh.
>>
>>24251687
You prefer limp dough over lucky charms? I have never felt so personally offended.
>>
>>24251690
I don't like either.

What is best in life is obviously a bowl of fresh milk and a whiff of stale horsheshit as you pace your rancho.
>>
File: JustinBieber-poo-pants.jpg (162KB, 800x1054px) Image search: [Google]
JustinBieber-poo-pants.jpg
162KB, 800x1054px
>>24251377
Bruv thats just a thing the jewish complex invited and the FAA so they can fly plans full of shekels anywhere they want.

Fuck thats gay as fuck. I use to get them ever monday when I was a kid, no clue why. But I've never had any last longer than a day, usually sleeping solves it.
But I know you don't want to hear it but smoking a bit of weed cures mine "sometimes"

Damn dude shots fired right there. I hope we never get any lithuites posting in here
vocaroo this shit now

More like time to de-rank myself by team killing and going afk. I'll never be a wizard without a bread ;(

Well fuck you don't need any oldfags unless their driving or something. You guys can be The Tattered Cloths Gang
Sooooo skintight jeans, hightops, and a mile long wife beater and a tricorn hat?

With every post you lose five minutes of your life. Its double that for tripfags, just let them burn themselves out
By the meaning of "what do" do you mean by this?
What!!!!! That board has the nicest poster on this place. Your just to use to, "le I ironically shit post for the lolz"
Just don't turn into Louisiana on use. They got flooded pretty bad this month

Yuro talking about yeast, one thing comes to mind. I can't say ewwwww either cause I'm of the same cloth

Shit dude you think it looks hot. I can't get over the fact of all these white ppl trying to act black. Its france where all the blacks at?
Pic related is the basis of intimidating casual wear

Kek thats exactly what I said, i wish I was the fashion desinger so I could slap the shit out of them for embarrassing me tbqh
>>
File: A classic.jpg (157KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
A classic.jpg
157KB, 1600x1600px
>>24251695
How dar u!

Try as I could I know I cannot argue against this and win. GG good sir.
>>
>>24251582
>>24251584
>>24251587
>>24251592
Where are you getting all this hot fire man?

>>24251655
Here let me take a big wiff and tell you.............kek its like lavender and some other scent. Thank you based gain detergent

>>24251682
Define skull references, maybe I'm in a fairly good mood for the morning so maybe I'll do some dumb posts today
>>
File: ayyylmao.jpg (1MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
ayyylmao.jpg
1MB, 3104x1746px
Does anyone have any advice of getting rid of zits? I have developed two nasty ones on the side of my head. I blame my poor diet.

I look baked as fuck in this pic.
>>
>>24251711
Would you believe I wrote it all?

>Skull
I don't mean anything in particular, I need a decent idea of how the nose cavity looks and the space between it and the eye socket. Anything that's fairly detailed or at least a skull that's not brushed/edited.
>>
File: WIN_20160826_131806.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160826_131806.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>24251622
good enough
>>24251654
alright, I started a streamate profile, pic related
>>24251723
stab em with a needle. trust me, Im a doctor.
>>
>>24251723
Improve diet, drink water, squeeze them a little, if they're big enough to pop use a pin or something.
I heard that if you try to pop them via squeezing it can leave a scar so...
>>
>>24251723
Lots of water drinking. Cleaned me up a heap.
>>
>>24251626
Hmmm that would be good, especialy if you ask them a dumb question and they flip out. Then you can just send it to the news and make a scandal out of it.
>odd reasons
Hmmmmm so wait waht your paying them for your education? Thats weird
>Thinking I'd ruin a book
You've obviously never hit anything with a book, it'll be fine
>meter rulers
m-m-metric? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Its either imperial or SAE
Choice one
>sandman escapades
Nope nothing, I didn't have a dream last night so that must mean something bad or I smoke to much
>I'm white. I am British. I am not used to heat
Bruv I'm fucking pumped get tha fuck out my country you dirty savages. Well it finally late august so no more heat for you guys.
I thought those health and safety forms were made to protect your air
>more free heat
Kek I doubt it tho, if anything it'll get to either pencil on or a caterpillar stache. Maybe I can make one out of my hair
>God no. I could never.
Then be happy your not one of us. ONE OF US
>quitters
What are you kidding>>24251576
And so on and so forth. maybe i should do it just to show how my body handles milk
>>
>>24251728
fucking dam thats a beautiful sight to see! more here or up close and personal what you think
>>
>>24251728
For some reason I have doubts about your medical claims. (You look cute though)
>>24251729
I am not very fond of popping them. I have currently treated them with some moisturizer that should open up the pores.
>>24251733
Seems like drinking water is the solution for a lot of things. Luckily it was hot as shit again today so I drank a lot.
>>
File: WIN_20160826_133742.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160826_133742.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>24251754
I mean? Okay? I SO LIE ABOUT HAVE BPD AND BIPOLAR BC THATS SO COOL N TRENDY
also all my generics have my info on them but heres yo proof brah
>>24251752
Nah if I did that I couldnt make any money on cams
>>
>>24251723
Ehhhh I can't really see anything. But some gosh advice would be wash your face with hot water and soap when you wake up and before you go to bed. Use a face cleanser if you have any make that a routine.
And change your pillow case more often. I notice my pillow case was causing at lot of it during the summer

>>24251724
Ohhhh your talking about drawing them. Hold up I have one of those books on drawing human anatomy. Let me see if I can upload it some where. That shit goes into good detail about the skeleton system
But I might as well draw one

>>24251728
kek you know it the morning over here. And I don't want to be walking around like a gorilla from this. But how did it go, find a good audience yet.
But damn you knee high socks are my damn weakness
>>
>>24251782
Jesus fuck. No need to get mad. I can hardly smell from here that you have those disorders. Sorry okay?
>>
>>24251783
Ive got like seven pair, check out my room when its approved lol
>>24251790
legit not mad, more just I dont get why people would lie about that shit, Im literally becoming a cam girl because I cant hold any jobs because of this shit, ya know?
>>
>>24251751
I will try it for the greater good...
>Paying
Not yet.
>Never
Yes but you sometimes get that grease stain on the cover/spine.
>One
I'm British, we'll take it all.
>Never had
I just have weird dreams, tbf. You sure you're sleeping enough to get to REM sleep?
>No more
Heh, plz.
>Protect
It's definitely not as bad as it was and it's not as bad as china but you can feel the diffrence when you go somewhere that's not polluted. The air feels thick in the city and in the country it's like...smoother. :P If you don't know what I mean just pretend you do.

>Gooble gobble gobble gobble
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXG9aLET0_w ) is it 'ere?
>>24251754
If you have face wash with microbeads or something that might help. :P
>>24251783
>Upload
O, thank you anon. Yeah, it's an idea I had about combining the Iplant with the human face. No idea what to use for the mouth though.
>>
File: image.jpg (645KB, 1147x949px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
645KB, 1147x949px
>>24251782
keep teasing me tho you got my full attention
pic related
where are the cams!
>>
>>24251696
Is that a variant of the chemtrails conspiracy? You're crazy man, I'm telling 'ya.

For me it has been near constant influx of headaches, usually two or three times per month, ever since since my early teens. No idea what causes them, but they are pretty severe. Monday because duh, reasons.
I wouldn't mind having bit of weed, although I'm not a big fan of it kek.

I hope too, they bully Latvians.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13vx3c2bhjQ

You will spout one by immediately after you reach 30, trust me, I'm an expert.

Tattered Cloths in this btich.
I want skintight jeans like the ones I used to wear as a teen. Twink my shit up phamilia.

But those five minutes are worth it..
I mean that doing that JUST means doing that and meaning is invariably infallible.
Yes I am, but I am not nice.
Isn't that a Southern US state? Yeehaw, here we go rednecks.

Yeast is life, yeast is love.

It's semi ironic at this point. They're pretty good though, very moody shit, some of it. I don't listen to much rap.
Jesus Christ. How can you have so much money and be surrounded by stylists yet pull of completely retarded fits that make you look like a raging faggot? What the fuck is he even thinking, I swear.

>tfw not a runway model
just end it pham
>>24251709
I love you too.
>>24251711
Mine smell like regret and insomnia.
>>24251723
>tfw rarely get that shit
Genetics mang.
Gattaca that shit up.
>>24251802
Absolute madman ITT.
>>
File: Holy fucking god..jpg (31KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
Holy fucking god..jpg
31KB, 500x314px
>>24251802
Can we just have one thread without some cunt posting his cock?
>>
>>24251802
Holy shit dude lol your a fucking schmuck. And that thing looks like its sick and need s to be shaved.

This might be the second dick thats been posted in here. And I guess its going to keep happening
>>
>>24251802
>>24251809
I really should have expected this. Hindsight is 20/20
>>
>>24251809
Its time to report this dickhead ;) I guess. Hopefully this shit will die down soon, this has never been the place for all this.

>>24251802
Delet this before it falls off from cancer
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto107.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto107.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
>ITT: PHALLIC OBJECTS

I'm Freud btw.
>>
>>24251826
This is probably weird to say but I like your haircut
>>
File: DSC_0074.jpg (1MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0074.jpg
1MB, 3104x1746px
>>24251794
Damn. That must suck. I am sorry to hear that. I was depressed myself (combined with autism and psychosis) not too long ago and that shit really sucks. I actually take meds myself as well.
Pic related

I hope things work out for you. I sincerely hope so. They did for me but I am now improving myself.
>>
>>24251834
kek, thanks.

I buzzed in June, now I'm growing back.
>>
>>24251826
>ITT will it fit?
>>24251824
>Soon
I just...I don't understand it.
>>
>>24251838
>triangular phallic objects: do they fit or not? HOT DEBATE ON FOX CHANNEL LIVE
>>
Goddamnit. Why do all of my photo's come out wrong?
>>
>>24251835
Is this now a medicine thread?
>>24251841
You think Fox news could ever manage covering "a story" like that?
>>
>>24251835
Is it possible to crush pills and snort them?

Was always curious.
>>24251857
Yes, it's helluva story and I'm helluva man to cover.
>>
>>24251798
Good you shouldn't have to pay until your satisfied with your schooling tbqh. Think thats how donald trump school did it, and look what happened to it.
>grease stain
Thats just honest wear and tear friend. Comes from sleeping on them to much
>we'll take it all
More like you did take all of it
>REM sleep
I have no clue what this is. But I still get dreams from time to time. Their usually just very odd and and meaningless now.
Like talking to ppl I knew in school, that a frequent one.

No I know what you mean, I use to live in a LA country a good couple of miles away from the city. You can automatically tell the difference between air quality, usually when you get out a car
If one of your nostrils seals up then your in some nasty shit. But just in china no one breaths at all

That link, I can see that music being on the next car commercial tbqf. And car commercial always find a way to piss me off

Broooo that shit is like 100mb so it going to take a minute. Hope you can dl this shit
>>
>>24251841
omg I think I want to marry u
>>
>>24251806
>>24251809
>>24251812
you fags act like you have never seen a dick, either you lack size or you like it and want more lel. it was for her anyways so dont reply if you dont like it.
>>24251817
are you gonna post where you cam so i can buy you as my gf? you like my huge cock btw ;)
>>
>>24251869
>>24251834
bby im on my to work i will come back since your so beautiful post that link pls
>>
>>24251859
most of these kind of psych meds arent any fun regardless, but even most that are, like my xanax for example, have almost zero bio availability when you snort them so its better to either dissolve them under your tongue or parachute them.
>>
File: Sfx.jpg (17KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
Sfx.jpg
17KB, 300x219px
>>24251869
>Huge
>>
File: attempt was made.png (80KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
attempt was made.png
80KB, 500x475px
>>24251868
But bby marriage sounds scary
>>24251869
>calls us fags
>posts dick in largely male thread
Hmm. ;)
>>24251876
I was asking because I used to do lots of stimulants, amphetamine actually, and I kind of like snorting shit up. I don't do any nowadays, neither do I intend to do, but I'm bit curious. What is Xanax like? I've heard coming down is pretty dangerous.
>>
>>24251890
the withdrawals will make you feel like death but Ive never noticed and actual comedown from just taking it without a dependence. Its actually grat for easing come downs from other stuff like coke kek
>>
>>24251867
what happened to it.
That actually kinda smart, though I can't it happening nationwide due to the loss in profit.
>Experienced honor student
Working too hard I see.
>All
Oooooh shit.
>Is
It's the state where you're hallucination, your body is placed under paralysis and you "dream".
>Frequent
Maybe you miss dem?
>Breaths
China is weird though, period. Braces are attractive and the face masks are trendy, even saw some of them worn here idfk why tho
>Still watching the jewbox
What a____
>Download
This has 1tb of memory...I think...
>>
>>24251893
Oh fug, I meant saying withdrawals, not comedown. Stimulants have hell of a comedown in general.

I remember wageslaving and being out of my mind on speed. First day was alright, but the next, sleepless day was living hell.

wew
>>
>>24251904
I wish I had uppers. All these antipsychotics and shit make me feel like a zombie and I cant focus in class to save my life... or GPA
>>
>>24251917
What do you study?
Uppers are a double edged sword, really.

I've never tried downers desu.
>>
>>24251920
Biology, I really want to get a PhD and be an ethologist but honestly Im scared that I cant because I have such poor self-esteem, study skills, and no ability to focus, plus I had a massive panic attack that made me miss my statistics lecture last week and now I feel like my dreams are being flushed down the toilet.
I AM TRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>strangled screaming

anyway
>>
>>24251806
>chemtrails conspiracy
Kek how is that a conspiracy if its true? Huh? Huh!!?? what do you work for them too?

Man maybe its just stress related, usually think tanks get those alot. But I really don't even know the cause of them. You and palechan get them so maybe theres a connection between that. Thats what I always assumed tbqh.
I don't even think weed plays a part in it to be honest. Its the more the fact that your brain is concentrating on something else. Thats the true cure for it, but its near impossible to forget about a headache

Wheres your gun then?
That sounded pretty spooky on my end man. Give me a minute clyp is a bitch to use

Thats what I'm assuming or it just pops up when I turn 23 like nothing even happened

Bro tight jeans were life for me when I skated. That was the style back then, and they always always ripped too. But having a ripped pair of jeans was cool as well

But is it really? You could use those last five minutes to smoke a cigarette on your death bed
The meaning of a infallible meaning has more truth in the meaning than a definition of ones self.(This is going to get hard)
Yeah thats the one at the southern tip near texas. But it more like crazy ass Creole people and their cray ass accents. And all about that shrimpin and drinkin

Thats also where dick cheese comes from, maybe>>24251802 would know more

Is that an american group, cause that had a very Chicago like tone to it. Something about moody rap just rubes me weird like a pastor
>What the fuck is he even thinking, I swear.
Million dollar question right there. Maybe we'll find out in his autopsy sooner or later. I mean does he know he looks retarted thats all I want to know honestly

Kek that means you need to wash them. My current ones probably just smell like balls

>>24251838
Hes going to leave sooner or later now that he got blown out like a candle fire. Your good fampie
>>
File: Woot.jpg (22KB, 378x372px) Image search: [Google]
Woot.jpg
22KB, 378x372px
>>24251938
>Your good fampie
This day's decent-er.
>>
>>24251869
>What I leaned today: Don't post my dick in a chat thread
What are cock r8 threads for anyways

>>24251885
Fuck this made me laugh too much
>>
>>24251932
How far are you from a PhD? Those sound real fancy.
Cloesest I've been to being an ethnologist was looking at my cat fighting some stray cat yesterday. Mine obviously rek the other cat.
You seem pretty ok, you will probably make it tho.

Everyways.
>>
darude sandstorm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg
>>
>>24251900
That hit went bankrupt and he sold it to someone else like most of his property. But recently they said that non of the credits there were transferable
Yeah that was kind of a joke, but it is time to reform the college system before its to late.
>Working too hard
Kek yeah....yeah ha you know me. Fuck i got blown out
>Oooooh shit
Well maybe not the falklands ;^>
> paralysis and you "dream"
That sound more like an iner body experience. Maybe some peyote might help with that
>Maybe you miss dem
Thats what I thought, then one of my old friends hit me up and I didn't want to talk to him sooooo no clue
> face masks are trendy
Yeah their so trendy that asian ppl wear them here. That honestly makes me fell uncomfortable, but then I found out its cause of the smog and a sickness
>jewbox
You make fun of this but do you even watch the news son? I hope you heard about italy
>I think
I had a 2tb drive but now its fucking 200gb

But here you go fampie hope the wait wasn't too long
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1q5mnn4rmb1t20u/Anatomy+and+Drawing+by+Victor+Perard.pdf
>>
>>24251943
Im 22 and just became a sophomore kekk
>>
File: 1265684_1376701918011_full.jpg (350KB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1265684_1376701918011_full.jpg
350KB, 1920x1072px
>>24251944
Why you lying for? This is why I have trust issues!!!!!!! Reported omfg.

It's not even decent like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcAN7oVhScY
Get on me level, gosssh.
>>
>>24251941
Bruv the wall of this thread is just as strong as that couch fort.......
Wait that didn't sound all that strong but you get whatever point I tied to make.......right?
>>
File: R I M B A U D.jpg (97KB, 567x619px) Image search: [Google]
R I M B A U D.jpg
97KB, 567x619px
>>24251938
WAIT.
SO YOU IS SAYING THAT THOSE AREN'T FUNNY LOOKIN' CLOUDS?

I've noticed they are pretty detached from any obvious cause. I can be down and get them. I can be really happy and still get them. They just happen. I can handle them. I'm better now. She is probably using some witches spell to give me those, that cheeky bastard!
If that is the case I can always stare at my four blank walls to ease away the pain.

In my pants bby. ;))
kek, sure, I want to hear your "Latin".

Nothing ever happens. ;-;

Oh man you must've have looked pretty good. You still do, but I'd like to see you from back then.

That's probably the last thing I will do after quoting Napoleon or Stendhal or something.
i didn't get it
am_i_retarded.exe
I want some shrimp.

Is dick cheese like Swiss cheese, except with more dick? He is probably the expert.

I think they are from the South. There is an interview, I might look it up for you.
Lots of rich and famous people dress like morons. It's like they'd bother given that everyone pays attention to them, but no, they dress like cucks.

I exclusively use salt water for that bby.
>>24251968
I'm 19 and I am finishing up my HS education because I dropped out when I was 16. From my point of view it doesn't sound too bad. I do want to get to university though. That's my goal, sort of.

Think of all those Taiwanese childruns making shitty Rick Owens fakes in a sweatshop, that always helps to make my day brighter and sunnier. :^)

As of unrelated note, here is my poetfu.
>>
File: A little spoiled meme.jpg (43KB, 462x450px) Image search: [Google]
A little spoiled meme.jpg
43KB, 462x450px
>>24251965
>reform the college system before its to late.
Why? It's working at an acceptable level of efficiency , enough workers are produced the poor are kept poor to ensure the class division spurs work and rebellion. Kids are socialized as an added bonus too.
>Blown out
I got you, it's alright.
>Body
Outer? I think you can have it if you wake during rem or if you're lucid dreaming.
>Peyote
Never tried, t b f
>Clue
Maybe you just miss the memories rather than the people themselves.
>Sick
What can ya do but keep your burkas prepped.
>News
No, why would I? It doesn't effect my day to day and will only stress me out most of the time.
>Apologies after doing me a solid.
You're good dude, haha. Thank you, though.
>>
File: end.jpg (44KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
44KB, 327x367px
>>24251991
>tfw no Nesequik meme drink

;-;
>>
File: Sin cleaner..jpg (16KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
Sin cleaner..jpg
16KB, 400x560px
>>24251995
Don't be sad about that, you don't have this holy water to cleanse your sins, either
>>
>>24252005
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EyXNwo95Q7
>>
>>24252007
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16Rjs6pAd2D
Я нe гoвopю нa языкe фaшиcт
Changed Nazi to fascist but oke.
>>
Я нe гoвopю фaшиcтcкoгo язык

Fixed, maybe?
>>
>>24251975
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTHecGXN-4c
Does thi look funny to you man!!! How can you joke about something in this magnitude? This video or EVIDENCE was shot in my hometown this year. You know its real by that intro at the beginning

How often do your frown? That was the man cause for them for me. Manly cause I was an angry and sensitive little niglet back then. I'd usually just tough them out even at that age i didn't like taken pain killer. Guess I knew something.
I don't think muslims do witchcraft, most likely it was some form of chemical warfare if anything. Check you mailbox for that necklace
Kek did that work never thought about doing that, but I'm near sighted too so it will probably hurt

It better be, and the safty better be off too. Fuck holsters
I'll throw it in a side post cause it takes way to long to make them. Wonder if any of these bible have any latin

>Nothing ever happens
Fuck man

Hmmmm let me check my ye old facebook see if I have any teenager pics. i posted my chubby pretten pics here a while ago. But I'm pretty sure I looked ugly as ever

Kek i need to get some harsh quotes for my death bed to. "Oui des thats la vie est-il maintenant?"
Good now we can stop before it get to cryptic
I thought everyone called them prawns over there. Or is that just a commonwealth thing?

>Swiss cheese dick
Damn don't remind me about that one. Wonder how many other gross dicks we'll see now

Ohhhhh their southern rappers well if thats true. I thought that shit died out a long time ago. I still remember when that was a fiery thing back in 2006
Yeah I remember seeing something about how poorer
ppl spend their money trying to dress nice to look rich. While richer ppl dress in shit like that and pre-ripped designer jeans so they look more....desirable or something. I mean if you have money why do that
>>
4chan's format is racist, lick my nuts you Asian overlord(s)
>>
>>24252018
>>24252028
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CgKMf1Esy9
>>
File: weary monk.jpg (201KB, 857x1134px) Image search: [Google]
weary monk.jpg
201KB, 857x1134px
>tfw you will never hear Glenn Gould play live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjaOljyQO5s
>>
>>24252044
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IBYykA1VCj
>>
>>24252063
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1r83FO2ZfM7
>>
>>24251991
Using a c-note for nesquik lines. Why am I not doing this?

Maybe over there. but here the demand for a higher education has made the price of tuition jump the damn roof. And(looking around the room in fear) they should start making asian only colleges here. They literally take all the good ones man and its getting a little too ridiculous sometimes
They should just come out frank and say that not everyone is cut out for college. Then again most ppl just attended it to party and fuck drunk girls
>I got you
Yeah pham you sure did
>Outer?
Thats the one where you transcend from the material world and find a understanding in the universe. Or something like that
I need to find a peyote dealer tbqh
>Never tried
Me either idk if you could get it in england tho. But its just a catuis, I heard some indian reservation tours make you do it in the sweat tent
>you just miss the memories
Well thats even weirder. Maybe its my mind telling me to find more memories to replace these ones with. I.E. make more friends
>burkas
Whoa that would never slide over here, that would cause to much attention tbqh. You know us mericans can't keep our opinions to ourselves. Like the polish
>my day to day
That excuse has gotten old to me. If it stresses you out then you don't have to many problems. Ppl die everyday, plus car chases, car chases. Only perk of living in solcal

Yo i thought that shit was going to like 10mb to be honest. But sounds like you have goh internet so its all bueno now....well except for that trojan ;)
>>
>>24252072
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Kenv3CrW3r
>>24252077
Cus you're a pleb..
>Come out
They do. You litrally get bombarded by cunts saying "it's okay if you fail, it's not for everyone, you can try something else, get the fuck off our campus and give us back the pencils, you can try again next year"
>Asian
You can't argue with the results though despite higher suicide (I'd presume) and depression rates (I'm guessing) the outcome is worth the pressure.
>Drunk
Americans.
>Yeah pharma you do
...He through my disguise, oh shiet.
>Understanding
It's where you float out of your body, you feel yourself detach and move outside of your physical limitations.
>Dealer
Don't hate me if I laugh at your twitching body after you take some shifty shit.
>Indian
Maybe. I remember watching a docu on Jamaica and the tour guide was passing around his J, probably staged tho.
>Make more
Get gone boyo
>Opinions
Having a religion is like having a penis, etc. etc.
>Polish
To many...too many...
>Too many
Yes. So why add to it? Enjoy the moments when life isn't hectic and you can sit down and relax without having to worry about a thing, those times are bitterly remembered when they shouldn't be.
>erraday
and why would I want to know? Most of the time it's not funny and it's not interesting, it's normally just a drug bust or a stabbing.
>trojan
I think the viruses already on here will ass rape yours before it even get's near my hairy toe picture album...I mean my work assessments.
>>
>>24252030
Enjoy this drowsy ass voice of mine
https://clyp.it/g3xzeqsy
>>
>>24252109
Your a pleb, you probably have surf in your blood
>its okay if you fail cause the check was already deposited
What a great way to say in business, those staff member really know how to motivate their students man. This makes me want to start up my classes right now
>You can't argue with the results
Your right about that. but stop acting like thats not a close fact. From the way I say those asian student dress and that fighting game thing I went to on wednesday. That pjs and sandals outfit looks pretty depressing
>mericans are drunk
But how many barrels of ale does england go thru?
>Your disguise wasn't shit m8, and i just broke the fourth wall too
>physical limitations
I'll still never quite get that part, they never really say what you can do after your break those limitations. I need to join the white lotus
Maybe buy a lotus esprit too
>Laughing at a corpse
Its either that or you'll be baby sitting me for about six hours as I find my sprite animal
>Jamaicaian sterotypes
I still wonder if everyone their smokes that gross ass jungle weed. But I've seen a couple docs and I guess it so-so
>Having a religion is like having a penis
So what its easy to cum to a conclusion or something?
>...too many...
How many poles teach at your school? They have to be some of the most opinionated ppl on the planet
Life is always going to be hectic no matter what happens, shit come up and goals turn into dreams. Just depends how you let it affect you. Don't close the world around you, just open it for a bit, take a whiff and walk away
>it's normally just a drug bust or a stabbing
And that tells you to stay away from that spot, you learn something new. Besides you have the BBC who make actual news instead of getting off the internet like over here

viruses already on here?
Where is this viruses at, i have some important email to make mah friend
>>
>>24251728
do something to find another form of self worth
this isn't good for you
>>

number

just
>>
>implying numbers have meanings
>and if they did
>what do they mean.
>>
File: 1390852830489.jpg (102KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1390852830489.jpg
102KB, 540x720px
>>24251802
>>
File: 6cb6b014837089.562899556b107.jpg (230KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
6cb6b014837089.562899556b107.jpg
230KB, 600x847px
I like harmony and I like to meditate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xla88gMjvd8
>>
>>24251543
American Football, if not gtfo

this is a drunken shipost
>>
File: IMG_20160826_155749937_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160826_155749937_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Throwing in this late night bump before bed. You know what they say, a bump a day makes the vampires go away.
And if your parents didn't teach you this than may God have mercy on your soul.

And is anyone in here a botanist? Can anyone recognize this plant from its bloom? Been wondering what it was since the day I planted it last year. It's gotten so huge now it's own weight is killing it.
>>
File: IMG_20160826_155706930_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160826_155706930_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
What the fuck faggot kys till your dead. Stop posting my content you dumb ass nigger. But I shouldn't really be surprised by a shitskin steal things.
>>
>>Chat General
Hai, ID might of changed.
>Music Discussion
I need some new songs.
Some stuff I've been listening to recently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IETO3QQnVIs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1HBqaQhzuE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PdYvkaYsaU
>What are you doing?
Looking for music, trying to motivate myself to learn more german.
They found the blood stains on the napkins.
>Video Games
Need a new one
Revision
>Films etc.
Saw star trek a while ago
>>
>"Philosophy itself is criticism and critical science—and nothing whatever besides!" This evaluation of philosophy may enjoy the applause of every positivist in France and Germany (and it might possibly have flattered the heart and taste of Kant: one should recall the titles of his principal works): our new philosophers will still say: critics are the philosophers' instruments and for that reason very far from being philosophers themselves! Even the great Chinaman of Königsberg was only a great critic. —

Why does Nietzsche keep calling Kant a chink?
>>
File: snapshot (85).jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (85).jpg
22KB, 640x480px
Hey its your boi Germanon turning back in!
I know Im late to the party but ya know I was really busy fucking chicks left and right in the last couple of days so I didnt have the time I hope you can excuse me for that ;))))
Wh wouldve known that going to ROSS would change my life so much!

>Music Discussion
I know TTNG is shit tier but Ive been listening to it regardless in the last couple of days, somehow.
Also a lot of death grips again, and I gave Faust a listen,
probably the most progressive Rock band Ive listened to in a while, I like it!
>What are you doing?
Being tired, feeling kinda sloppy but otherwise kinda alright.
Ive read The Good Person of Szechwan two days ago.
Not a bad book but I dont find Brechts view on morals all to interesting desu
>Films etc.
Watched One flew over the cookoos nest and rewatched Synedoche New York, Being John Malchovich and groundhogs day.

>>24255342
Well, Kant was literally an autists, why would anyone trust a retard with philosophy? :^)
Also Chinese people are asians i.e. retarded aswell, maybe thats where the comparisson stems from.
>>
I was supposed to work today but the idiot changed it to next week.
>>24255342
Chinks kant think that's why.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto120.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto120.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
>>24255473
I brought this traditional Turkish terrorist headgear at ROSS.

Guess what happened next. ;')
>>
File: snapshot (86).jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (86).jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>24255521
Hah, I bet you had some quality time that made you explode all over the place in the end ;)

You know, I met this chick the other day, tight little piece if Ive ever seen one.
I obviously went up to her and asked her out but I was wearing my gym clothes
(I go to the gym every other day,
life is a struggle if you let it be,
but if you act like me,
you can make IT struggle if you know what Im saying)
so she rejected me.
When she saw me yesterday though, wearing this quality ROSS shirt and my citizen watch,
you can imagine that her opinion changed a little bit ;)
>>
(You)'s coming up.
>>24255537
Qualitee time, man. Wew. I'm fresh as they get. You know why? 'Cause I went to ROSS.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto121.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto121.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>>24255537
>>24255848
Did I mention that the terrorist headgear is also convertible into middle class American looking shirt? That is the trick behind the piece. You got from some generic white to kid to ISIS fighter and nobody ain't see any difference.
>>
File: Halp..jpg (37KB, 862x541px) Image search: [Google]
Halp..jpg
37KB, 862x541px
>>24255521
>>
>>24255889
http://vocaroo.com/i/s06tV2vImqff
>>
File: snapshot (87).jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (87).jpg
35KB, 640x480px
Do you think that you know pain and suffering?
Think again motherfucker; you dont.
Nobody understands how hard it is to be truly individualistic.
Im just a young misunderstood genius dragged down by everybody else.
You guys probably wont even get me but dont worry, Im used to that.
I wish a nice day to all the bluepilled conformatists out there
>>
File: a0023003435_10.jpg (461KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0023003435_10.jpg
461KB, 1200x1200px
Have memes gone too far?
https://skanktralskahotel.bandcamp.com/album/in-the-aeroskank-over-the-checkered-pattern
>>
>>24256034
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s06tV2vImqff
Sir.

I will push my pen so far up your posterior you'll be spewing written masterpieces which'll be better shit than Frank Fontaine could ever muster.
>>
>>24256149
Is this real?
>>
File: snapshot (88).jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (88).jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>24256201
What do you think?
Did mainstream media really dumb you down that much that confrontation with the reality appears to be a joke to you?
Wake up you piece of shit.
There is a huge, cruel and dark world behind those closed eyelids of yours that you couldnt even comprehend.
You wouldnt want to wake up to that would you?
Better stay asleep like the others.
>>
>>24256149
Looks like somebody needs to go catch the Red Sox and spend some Q.T. with a qt.
>>
>>24256230
is this post-irony

(see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY_meT6x45w)
>>
File: soberty.gif (745KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
soberty.gif
745KB, 320x240px
>>24256231
>>24256236
All I could say to you can be summed up in one word: Disdain.
>>
>>24256331
heh c:
>>
>>24255473
>>24255537
>>24256149
Kek germanon does one trip to ROSS make a man change so much? That store over here is usually the dirtiest and most shop lifted place you can go too, tho they do have pretty good prices on some shit. Depends how much Zoo York shit you want to buy.
How deep in the puss spectrum have you gotten, sounds like your having your run of the mill now that your a gym boi lol. Idk if your being stright and true with these posts but this shit is funny as fuck.
Idk if that douche look is for you, your smiling to much but those threads look on point tbqh.

I need more at the gym stories now so i can force myself to work out

>>24255221
Blood stain on a napkin huh? Think we need to send you to a retirment home now
And shit what is your steam name again I added two or three ppl but i have no clue which one is the true friend

>>24255869
Fuck pious wheres the tie for that button up? It would tie things together.
But you need more of those Kurdish head towels imo you look classy as one of those asian college students that knows about fashion and doesn't wear sandals
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
I hate how life-apologists say (or rather, the very few of them who do anything other than mock you), “Life isn’t all suffering. What about the simple pleasures, like eating ice cream?“They always use that example. Even if I didn’t recognize the flaws in their assertion, when I think of ice cream, I can only see a repugnant lump of pus crushed out of cows’ bloody nipples, who spend their entire lives confined in filth, where they’re periodically raped so that they’re incessantly pregnant, after which their calves are seized from them, destined to live the life of veal, with their only relief being an early death. From there, I always ride the pessimism train down different tracks until it inevitably leads me to contemplating over 500 million years of animals cannibalizing each other. Excuse me for not being thrilled by the extra jimmies on my ice cream cone.
>>
File: WIN_20160827_143118.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160827_143118.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
tfw the reason why youre life sucks is because you don't own a checkered shirt from ROSS T-T

koreanus reborting

>Listening
been learning this emo-poop-punk autist anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAuImdGn5Pc
(tfw can't sing the high ass chorus and reach emo ecstasy ;-;)
Other than that, Pharoah Sanders and Alice Coltrane maek me de hapi boi. c:

>Watching
I binged the Food Wars anime despite how cringe the show is, because the food porn is D I V I N E. I creamed myself during the Indian spices episode.
Now I'm starting Stein's Gate and it's vaguely comfy, but I'm getting kinda impatient and I wanna see the action that supposedly starts after ep 9.

>Doing
Starting to move my shit to a storage center since I'm moving out of my apt. I was gonna move in with a coworker, but then my older sister decided soon after, that she wants me to move in with her so she can go to school here in CT. Then yesterday, my younger sister who lives in MN told me I should come live with her since her roommates are leaving. I wanna leave this place so badly and my younger sister's cool.

>Vidya
Speaking of my younger sister, we both play this north korean arcade dance game called Pump It Up and we beasts. I've been grinding hard these days and now I can play lvl 18 charts on both doubles and singles. Nobody prolly knows what that shit means but eh.

>Cooking
Made some tikka masala pizza recently. Was aight. I just made some chicken tikka masala an hour ago and it was my worst attempt yet (#3) since the tomatoes were kinda sour and I overcooked the chicken. Attempt #2 was great.

Other than that, I haven't been up to much. Just wasting my life away, eating shit, being poor (I have about $3 to my name right now), and waiting to get evaluated for sadboi meds next week.

I missed yall. ;-;
>>
>>24255537
>>24255521
K E K

>>24255473
>TTNG is shit-tier
H-HEY >:^(
Did you listen to their new album? I kinda hate the vocalist, but the twinklecore is top notch.
YO, rec me some Faust senpai.

>>24255221
beatboxanon...<3
>need some new songs
i listened to a lil bit to see what you like, but shit I gtg 2 werk so I might come back with recs l8er

>learn more german
go consult this avant teen
>>24256149

>star trek
yo I watched it and it was kinda comfy, but goddamn, could they sit down and talk for like 5min instead of running around and blowing shit up??? -_-
Spock is husbando <3

>>24255000
>>24255007
ZOMG LMFAO
I missed u drawanon
How u bean?

>>24256455
QUALITY POST
I missed these. I been lurking sensei and now I added a few Greeks to my list. That Gould track was gr8. Does he sound autistic because he's so damn precise?
>>
FUG

my (U)s were lazy because I gtg to werk

see yall l8er
>>
>>24256483
haha wageslave faggot
>>
>>24256455
By that logic you should stop eating beef, chicken, lamb, and crabs and everything in between. Besides I think eating fermented milk mold(cheese) is worse than ice cream. Just think of all the countless hours it took to make that milk turn solid and yellow.
And theres ppl maybe in this very thread who eat cheese like its some kind of natural form of food that comes off a tree or bush. Even if it smells worse than a rotten corpse that just washed up on the banks of a concert river that leads from a sewer. And they look at me like
a crazed murder for not liking cheese.

But I had ice cream yesterday and I suspect that caused my accident this morning.
Good shit tho

>>24256456
>>24256479
Your back from the dead koreanaon, I thought that would have been it. And I didn't even get to write you that letter and spray my perfume on it.

But wait, wait. Theres a Food Wars anime? Or am I just not on the level of ironic postings today. Do you always get boners from 2D chinese cartoons. I'm making fun now but that might be different when i watch it.
Good luck with that storage man, I had to do that too when i moved, but i still have a bunch of shit I lost and a bunch of shit I still need to get out of there. Like my $300 worth of fucking tools man, I'm still pissed about that and its been a year now.

But man you have all thee damn opportunities to move out again you should really think about it and choice wisely to be frank. Might as well move in with your sister if she's really that chill. Idk how she'll feel about bringing grills over tho
I wish my black ass had options like that, all i can do is pray that me and my friend find some place to move out here sooner or later. Even tho the standard rent out here is in the grands.

And I've been hanging in there, been trying to get this job but I have to apply when the boss is there. And he already stood me up a couple times

Bro let me move in with you, the guarantee of gosh food is too tempting
>>
File: a day in finland.jpg (94KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
a day in finland.jpg
94KB, 454x340px
>>24252030
>write out a post
>close the tab like an idiot because my trigger finger is itchy

Man it looks real spooky. Are you trying to scare me or something? You better not, it's dark out there.

Not much. I unintentionally hunch my shoulders sometimes though.
No painkillers for me either. Real finna hunnid tough boi hours.
I'll ask her if she wants to kill me using biological weapons lel.
Actually it doesn't, I was just pretending to be a moron, that's all. :')

I'm always safety off bby.
Vulgate is all Latin mang, look it up if you are curious.

Fug. :____:

Oh please do man, I'm really curious to see you, kek.
You're fine lad.

I will probably fail saying anything and will wound up yelling at some relative for being an ass. What does that quote mean though?
I'm in a crypt already. :'')
No idea mang. My own spelling and usage of words is a mix between British and American English. They taught us British Engish in school. Colour. Armour.

None, I hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvj_U1JOOzA
I watched some parts of it out of curiosity.
Truth is that most of the people haven't got any fashion sense or style at all.

>>24252044
Sounds good pham.
>>24252109
Don't worry mate, it onyl gets worse. Would reply with a vocaroo, but I feel like my voice is shit tonight kek.
>>24255221
pls post a picture in different setting ;-;
>>24255473
Your mum is autists. ;''))))
But my anime says otherwise. :'(

R O S S
>>24255474
Too thicc for Kant.
>>24256149
MY SUFFERING IS GREATER THAN YOURS.
>>24256153
No.
>>24256184
But that is divine. Are you God?
>>24256456
>he watches anime
Fuck off weabo.

Ouo pizza?
Pls give me some of that good shit.

Same lad. :')
>>24256479
Oh Gould was pretty autistic when playing, but he was relatively normal outside of that. He actually mises some notes from time to time, but he has the best interpretations. He meme'd Mozart up kek.

You /ascent/?
>>24256546
That's Adam Lanza though, that quote. I bet ya couldn't get guess.
>>
>>24256597
>Sounds good pham.
to
>>24252125
I don't know Latin at all tbqh.
>>
File: IMG_20160827_123250041~01.jpg (637KB, 2250x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160827_123250041~01.jpg
637KB, 2250x1836px
These things get crazier and crazier every time I see them in the mail. I pray to God my grandma doesn't buy into this stuff. But don't want an answer cause I know it'll be a gay one.
(Anyone caught on to that contradiction?)

Give me a few minutes to get these (You)s going I have to do some shit outside for a minute

>>24256601
Who really does anyways, actually my gmom can speak in tongue, that's like the dumb man's Latin. If left that tab open I could tell you what it meant.
Something about life being a hill and yada yada
>>
File: rooooo.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
rooooo.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
>tfw youve gone through electroconvulsive therapy and you had to quit like 12 sessions in because it wasnt helping your depression
i'm running out of options here folks
>>
File: 1457889332449.png (232KB, 398x351px) Image search: [Google]
1457889332449.png
232KB, 398x351px
>>24256710
what i didn't evne know you could do that
>>
guten tag you worthless degenerates
what failures have you connoted today?
>>
>>24256710
you want some thick meaty cock anon?
it certainly cured your mother's depression
>>
File: ghost buster.jpg (22KB, 220x567px) Image search: [Google]
ghost buster.jpg
22KB, 220x567px
>>24256710
Picture related.
Enlighten yourself.
>>24256676
What's up with you and kikes?
>>
File: Majestic Mannler..jpg (90KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
Majestic Mannler..jpg
90KB, 500x666px
>>24256597
>pls post a picture in different setting ;-;
Implying that I ever leave this house
Implying I take selfies outside
Sir, you expect to much.
However I am generous, have a picture of me in bed, double chin slightly included.
>God
No, I went to Germany once.
>Worse
Ooh, maybe I can make friends with the councilor.
>>24256479
>bb
O hai \(.u.(
>l8r
Better, got new bass boosted headphones...
>Consult
But it's the accent I need...the accent. D:
>>24256456
>three worker pockers
Are you in the mining business?
>kora
Is this a new legend?
>means but eh.
Is it the dance thing?
>Pizza
What realm are you in?
>missed
Wb boooody
>>24256374
>retirment home now
I'm too old, they'll never accept this bag of bones.
>Name
Fudge_the_education, I think...
It has a phillyD as the icon
>>24256230
Needs more Beethoven
>>
File: face of jewish despair.jpg (22KB, 136x189px) Image search: [Google]
face of jewish despair.jpg
22KB, 136x189px
>>24256456
Jajaja wat a looser working on Sabbath. How you be bby ;*
>>24256597
He was a proto-weeb before anime was a thing, and for the lesser asians nonetheless.
>>24256676
My own people are turning on me :'(
This is a sad moment for Iche, camera please closeup to me visagé as I cri.
>
>>24256710
So many crays here, I dig it.
>>24256721
You lost lil boi?
>>
File: [Externally jews].jpg (30KB, 340x252px) Image search: [Google]
[Externally jews].jpg
30KB, 340x252px
>>24256750
>Lil
You haven't seen my final form, fear not youngen. You will. Oh yes. You will.
>>
File: Pickles after roids.jpg (69KB, 645x445px) Image search: [Google]
Pickles after roids.jpg
69KB, 645x445px
>>24256757
I fear nothing, not even death itself. Do not falter though, I have seen the future revealed to me by the oracles and a vision of thyself upon me bestowed.
See for yourself.
>
>>
>>24256770
I don't know what scarier those shoes with that shirt or just that leopard print
>Nothing
A lesbian scene between Mama June (Hunny boo boo's mum) and Susan boyle.
>Thyself
Oh my.
>>
File: I´ll steal your babe.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I´ll steal your babe.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>>24256374
ROSS means means steed in german and thats exactly what it is. ROSS clothes makes me faster, stronger and brings me that bit clother to god.
>taking anything I say seriously
seems like you forgot 4chins motto

>gym stories
I dont know what to tell you, its annoying but its good to see progress on your body and in the end your will to change physically just needs to be bigger thant he slight annoyance that the gym is.
Its also something easy after which you can say that youve done something that day; an important aspect if youre an autist like me that normally just lays in bed for 8h staring at the ceiling :)
>>24256456
tfw all the songs that would help me get to be a patrician jizz lover are blocked in germany ;_;
>>24256479
Oh yeah I mainly hate the vocalist aswell, especially on the new album you noted. The music itself is kinda nice but still a bit too playful for my taste.
Just listen to Fausts first record: Faust
its good, kinda childish-anarchistic. I like it.
>star trek
wat
>>24256597
fuq ;_;
cant argue with animu, can I

>my suffering is greater than yours
I godda say you shitposted me out of the window with this one: >>24256455
>>24256710
Let them remove le depression part in your brain. They will have to remove most of it but youre not using it either way are ya ;^)
>>24256716
2 many 2 count
dont guten tag me you foreign stück scheiße
>>24256721
luving the new perspective bby
>>
>>24256776
>I don't know what scarier
The fact that he is Yuropeen :^)
Gross d00d, I'm pretty sure none of them have a female benis so that would be gay.
>Oh my.
Takei that you?
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto126.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto126.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
>>24256721
What's up with these meme angles?
Here is my attempt. Obviously it's not like I tried looking good. :^^)
But natural lighting is best, I'm sure you look like Adonis with some good lgihting.
Ou hot. :')

Tell me about it.

I want friends.
>>24256750
Are you the first weeb though?
>>24256796
Of courshe you can't.

Of course I did, I am nore intelignet.
>>
File: best oshimen.jpg (169KB, 720x840px) Image search: [Google]
best oshimen.jpg
169KB, 720x840px
>>24256806
Omai! Watashi wa ore no desu? Shi ne shi ne!
Tl;dr- no...
>>
>>24256806
>meme angles?
I had to use my sheets to prop the phone up.
>Not trying
Teach me how to look decent again. D:
>Good lighting
Oh trust me, in a pitch black room with lots of smoke I get all the guys...I mean...

They spoke german. They knew about Rammstien. They called us stupid americans.
I miss it so much. :')

Don't we all. As the saying goes: " do not ask but take".

>>24256800
>Yurogay
Das a little racist and I'm okay with this and I'm not okay with that.
>No female bean
Then...what's that in her pouch? Have I been lied to all this time?!
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdd-KMbWB3I
Where did it go wrong?
>>24256796
Oh you flurt, how you been? Watch on fleek I see.
>>
>>24256819
OuO.
Please marry me anon. ^_^
>>24256837
Oh man I used to do that for my really old meme pictures when I took them with a 0.3mp tablet camera kek. Improvisation is always good.

Good lighting senpai.
>has a phone with a good camera
>asks me advice on how to take a good photo

You mean? ;')

How could they take you for an American? You best not be faking that accent. :'(

I'll take you bby.
>>
>>24256837
>Das a little racist
Ok? And? I fail to see the problem tbqhwyf.
>her pouch
That was the super king sized Snickers she is gonna have with 'getti.

He has the weirdest laugh kek wth. Also that bitch got rekt.
>>
>>24256856
Marry what, you think I'm some floozy arab pessimist that throw my hands to the first guy I see?
Also
>anon
Looks like there's no respect to the originals anymore :'(
>>
File: Swiper no swiper.jpg (18KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
Swiper no swiper.jpg
18KB, 360x270px
>>24256856
>old meme pictures
How long have you been here?
>Good camera
It takes pictures, I had someone mistake a picture of mine for a painting... I guess that's good?

That um um BOOBS, amirigh? Yeah, hah-heh..ha

I didn't talk, we just kinda shunted through a crowd...I was young forgib,

>faking
As if I could fake this, it's mixed far to much

I have a very specific set of candles, these candles burn for the right amount of time to be melted completely just when the turkey is cooked. Fear me.

>No.No problem.
Ah yes I see now. No problemss.s...
>Get some nuts
You're not you when you're hungry. ;)
>laugh
I don't know why but I love it. He has the voice of a man who could insult your whole family and you'd still laugh.
>>
>>24256859
>No.No problem.
Ah yes I see now. No problemss.s...
>Get some nuts
You're not you when you're hungry. ;)
>laugh
I don't know why but I love it. He has the voice of a man who could insult your whole family and you'd still laugh.
>>
>>24256885
I know who you are, but I like to keep it real misterious like in a Romance novel. ;)

>>24256903
Since February this year.

Yes, it is.

Where do I cop some boobs mang?

>H-hey I'm from B-britain!
>Ey look at that dumb American, he can't speak because schuule sistem is bad in Amerika haha

I will, my son.

SSSSSS

Pls go with your comercials.
>>
>>24256597
A Finish childhood must be a real treat

If spooks trails scare you don't ever live there cause they fly military aircraft out there daily since theres aerospace company over there. Sonic boom my life up pham

Sounds like a rough case of Chronic Muh'antitese if I've seen one.
Dis nigga right here, is a tru-man. Not one of those "new age men" we have today.
All it is, is drawing one little picture of allah. And thats the end of you.
I'm pretty sure that only works on mules and things like that. I mean why else do they just stand and stare at shit?

Hmmmm I feel like I've seen that here but probably not.

Well thats how I see some of my relatives going out as well, wouldn't be surprised if I do the same. It was something like, "Yes that is life, is it not?" but the translation is shitty
Ask my ancestors where's the best place to get a hair cut.
God damn idk how you even deal with that, theres so many english words that have different spellings, I always feel bad for mexicans trying to learn it. I hope you didn't pick up those hard "zed's" for "zee" too.

Idk this is a different time we're living in

Pic related, found out I only had like three pics of me one there. Then say i got mentioned in some friends odd posts, and they were making fun.
>damn fb man

>mfw I have no clothing line
But how do you feel about that interview. they kinda come off as the usually party guys in the states. They seem pretty decent I guess.
True but they tell you till their last breathe that they do.

>>24256720
Its more with how the churches here make money off that. I don't want to know how much my gmom donates to them, probably high

>>24256750
You must have betrayed your faith at some point, this was only inevitable mah friend
>>
File: the king and queen.jpg (191KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
the king and queen.jpg
191KB, 774x1032px
Unrelated pic since idk what to put for a reaction for all three of you fegs, but it's one of my current favorite.
>>24256908
>No problemss.s...
You have problem with me being a rasist, punk?
>You're not you
You right, I am you ;)
>the voice of a man who could insult
A voice like the future God-emperor of mankind has, a.k.a Trump.
>>24256937
Man of mysteries, in search of the key to my heart?
Shh keep it on the down-low, ok? ;*
>>24256987
You aren't wrong on that, my brother. It is time for my sins of the past to finally catch up to me.
>>
>>24256721
Just go to the lower east side of london and do heroin for three years, then you'll pass off as a true bag of bones.
Better yet get some of that russian crocodile heroin so you'll look like you lost a limb in the war.

Ahhhhhhhh okay okay then I have you you for sure. No clue who "nati" is then. Might be a l33t hacker

>>24256796
I thought all ROSS clothes were design for was making the puss wet and the legs stretch. I could be mistaken tho
Forgotten but not missed mah friend

But really you haven't had anything out of the ordinary happen while you were over there, guess that just means you go to a pretty alright gym then.
Think my problem lies with staying motivated. I can work out for a week straight but then I just fall back into my neckbeard habits. Thats not being autist its just being a lazy bastard, but you are german and shouldn't be laying around like vermin.
>>
File: 1469963782066.png (191KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
1469963782066.png
191KB, 520x293px
>>24257059
Theres alot going on in this pic senpai, I can't begin on where to start.
>Denis from Always Sunny in drag
>self service pokiman
>family in background reactions
>and wheelchair bound pikachu hidden on the left
My noise just starting bleeding, what is this?

Repent all those cans of soda and dead chickens, proceed noodles, and pastrami will be waiting. As well as that squirrel that you ran over.
>>
File: squirtles.jpg (2MB, 2472x1439px) Image search: [Google]
squirtles.jpg
2MB, 2472x1439px
>>24257149
>Dennis from Always Sunny in drag
THAT IS NOT DENNIS HOW FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL OF YOU. THAT IS THE ONE ONLY MERCURIAN GOD, FREDDIE MOTHER FUCKING MERCURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't drink soda now, i gots dibeetus. Everything else sounds lovely though.
Ha! That was that fucker's own fault, and besides I have been giving a second chance at life with my new family.
>
>>
I like shota×shota. Don't mind me.
>>
>>24257248
That is a very cool image.
>>
File: baby and me.jpg (2MB, 1440x2225px) Image search: [Google]
baby and me.jpg
2MB, 1440x2225px
>>24257368
These lil fellas fell from inside my roof. They feel so weird, I've seen squirrels billions of times but this the first time I hold one
>>
File: niqqerfag0t.jpg (3MB, 2848x4272px) Image search: [Google]
niqqerfag0t.jpg
3MB, 2848x4272px
Hey guys, can you tell me on a scale of 1-10 how Bro-tier i look?

asking for a friend.
>>
>>24257420
niqqerfag0t/10
Pretty bro to me, bro.
>>
>>24257248
>>24257391
Pic is very relatable to this situation. If you can see the similarities then your eyes are indeed wide shut. Their like twins, pretty sure theres plenty of episodes where he dresses in drag
>mfw goodle tells me "realatable" is spelled wrong. Your wrong google

If you have dibeetus then you must be blacker than me, but if you did you'd be on the chubby side and very depressed all of the time.
This must be a sign if i've every seen one, this is how you know the lord is still with us. He gave you a new family to raise and then either back up on them in your car or base and roast them. Its your choice.

But I hope they have dog mentalities about who raised them, squirrels just seem like they bite what ever they don't understand. What have you been feeding those pussy fur looking rabbits?

>>24257420
Number can not express the feeling I have when i look at this picture.
>socks in the grass
What is this I don't even.....
>>
File: 600.jpg (57KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
57KB, 600x900px
>>24257587
Fuuuuuuuuuuuc okay now pic is very relatable to this situation
>>
>not even at a bump limit
>do you even shitpost
>>
>>24257391
I don't know what it feels like to hold one.
>>
File: WIN_20160827_223649.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160827_223649.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
werk wuz boring af today.
went to see my mom and sis at my aunt's and had some north korean black bean paste noodles aka Jjah-jahng-myun.
Gonna spend all day with them tomorrow for le religious meme in the morning and then see the apartment I'm most likely moving into with my sister. I wish I could just move back to MN already, but I guess I'm stuck here. Fucks fail to understand I'm like...eh.

>>24256484
>:^(
A-at least I'm not some fäzhet who eats bazhels.
>>
>>24256546
Damn...I would've taken that letter and banded it around my face for my jack off sessions. 8=D~<3

Naw dude, I think Food Wars is on season 2 ep 8. Have you read the whole thing?
>do u always get a rise in the levi's from virtual tibetan comic strips?
y-yes...
It's aight. I mainly just watch for the cooking scenes since the characters are so predictable and annoying to the point where I'm like "stfu bitch" at my screen, or rolling my eyes at le ebin characters. But then I caught feelings for them and now I can't get off the ride.
Whatcha been watching lately dude?

Damn, I'd be pissed too. The tools are still there right? How far away is it?

I think my sister wouldn't mind if I was bringing grills over as long as I wasn't just hooking up or getting freaky when she's there. I probably wouldn't anyway since I'm beta af with most femanons. I probably won't move in with her though, since it seems like my older sister needs me here. I might move back to MN next year, but idk. I might have a career plan then.

Sounds rough for you out there man. It's the same over here. The place I'm living in now is a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apt with a shitty fucking parking lot and dingy hallways, all for 1500 bones a month, and then about 100 more for electricity. -_-
The last apt I lived in with my mom and siblings, which was 1300 a month for 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a small gym, pool and a basketball court, plus about 150 for utilities. It was nice. But the motherfuckers took like $1230 away from our security deposit and gave us $70 back, even though we left it pretty clean. I fucking hate how many greedy worthless cunts live over here. PROLE UPRISING WHEN

Naw but I still consider myself pretty lucky anyway. At least I don't have to deal with people trying to mug me, unlike some of my coworkers who live in the worse towns next to me. One dude gets mugged and beaten up every few months because he's small and his head's fucked up from fetal alcohol syndrome.

1/2
>>
400th post aw yus
>>
>>24256546
2/2

I know you didn't miss my long ass (U)s lol. I never realize how much I write since my laptop screen is the size of a notebook. Sorry senpai.

Anyway that's enough of me being a scrub. I hope it works out for you man! Are you still in school or are hustle bones coming out your mouth?

Damn, what kind of job is this flaky boss of yours running?

You can move in with me and we can shitpost while being in the same room. <3

>>24256597
>weeb
no pizza 4 u >:(
>he meme'd mozart up
what did he meme by this?
>u /asscent/?
nope. still a degenerate. :l

>>24256718
this made me kek out loud at work
you're a savage anon

>>24256721
>hai
heelo c(OwOc)
>recs for new basscans
THIS GUY:
https://ilovebrandon.bandcamp.com/album/dreamscape-part-2-2
Have you listened to any Anderson Paak? I think you'd like him.
>nazi accent
Pronounce "German" as "Zhuhmen" and call people "noahmies" lol. I learned these from skyping Germanon.
Also, see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezrFZ8zBzTE
>do u even mine bro
n-no...
>new legend of kora
what did he mean by this
>is it le dance thing?
yees
pretty cool bleep bloops on it
it's big in the Philippines and S. America
they just had a world tourney in Bali actually
i hope i can get good enough to travel
but anime conventions sometimes have them too
>pizza realm
the indian one i guess
>wb boody
what is this cockney slang

>>24256750
>sabbath slave
sh-shut up... >:^(
I b gud.
Who dis b?

>>24256796
>nazi jizz patricians banned
zomg but according to some /mu/tant, jazz is just dumbed down classical for dindus, so you're fine lol
You should check out Pharoah Sanders - Karma tho. FUCKING ECSTASY.
>Faust
ayy will checkem, thx
>star trek
>wat
this by mean he did what
>>
>>24258438
>>24258589
That actually sounds like a real fetish tbqh, you'd make me blush if you did

I think I'm getting this show confused with the food network one i guess. Now I'm confused
So what do two freshly baked buns coated in a hot load of butter sound?
You literally just described how i watch almost every anime I've ever seen, but i can imagine you doing this in a wife beater while eating. Shit you know what they say about those 2D bitches man....
>kawaii desu
Lately, I finished watching that anime hunterxhunter from the based 1998 ver to the semi gay 2011 one. On tv I've been watching wheeler dealers since i like the car, the cars that go vrooom. just some old british show
where the dude finds a car, jews the owner over haggling, and they restore it to posh condition. And River monsters

I have no clue, apparently their all the way in the back of the storage with some other dudes stuff. Something like 80mil

Your sister would be pretty chill if she did and didn't get wireded out by that fact. But fuck man family ties really have a way of tying ppl down tbqh(pun intended but not necessary) hopefully you'll get another chase of getting that fuck out of there

1500 bones for a oily parking lot and a hallway you could get robbed in. That shit is pretty ridiculous man. And then they tell you that the minimum wage doesn't need to be raised. I had some rich dude tell me that before to my face while we worked on his car, I was making like $9.50 then
Pretty dumb that the nicer one with an extra room was a bit cheaper than yours rn. Thanks city zoning. But holy shit how could they take that much out of it, or at least with out telling you what the problem was. Dude probably got autistic and look at every blade of carpet till he found something

Fuck man what a great way to make me fell better about myself and depressed. I hope your co-worker dosn't turn into that guy who shots up the local shitskin population
>>
File: 1468123234158.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
1468123234158.gif
3MB, 200x170px
>>24258589

Bruv don't be ashamed of your long post. I do them to and i can't help. i know I scared some people off from them(And I'm sorry about that senpai) but thats just how I am here and irl
> hustle bones coming out your mouth
Is this some kind of east coaster idiom or something. If that means I'm on the wageslave hustle than thats pretty much true

Its just some company that drives ppl from the airport to their parking garage where they pay to leave their cars. i think hes so damn flaky because he just has most of the managers do his work

Damn double shitposting in one room? That sounds like a holy weapon of anti-sjw justice. Two shitskins shitting up this cantonese website

>>24258404
Good luck with that sherman koraboo, i haven't been to church probably since last year. And i pray to god it stays that way ;^)
>why can't I achieve this kind of cuteness in any of my pictures?
>why can't I achieve kawaiiness?
>>
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto128.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto128.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
Mom gave me faggot skintight jeans to wear when I asked her for some pants.

What do I do now?
>>
>>24259314

That chair looks soo good to sit on.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto129.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto129.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
Actually those pants don't even look too bad. My legs have gotten skinnier now that I have something like this on.

>>24259320
>>24259331
It's qualitee chair my man. They are pretty big and can be converted into a makeshift bed as well.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto131.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto131.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
>>24259331
>>24259320
For (You).
>>
>>24259314
be a big boy and pick out your own clothes?
trackpants are nice
>>
>>24259349
kek, I haven't actually got any trackpants. Only got joggers and they're all dogshit.

>tfw no Adidas tracksuit for full bydlo experience
>>
>>24259355
Joggers are okay, I prefer track pants, comfier material ... invest in some, pretty cheap.
>>
>>24259358
Oh I can always thrift, but they tend to be completely stretched out.

If I wasn't a complete moron and bothered to learn how to operate a sewing matchine, I could easily fix them to fit me.

Now that I think of it, I should do that since I am a poorfaggot and can't really afford clothes.
>>
>>24259377
I have so many, it's crazy
>>
>>24259395
Post pictures.
>>
>>24259337
This looks like the beginning of some early 2000s rus porn. All thats missing is the curious mother that comes into the room

Those pants look pretty decent to me, to be honest it looks like your belong in them

Now all you need are................
>>
File: um copy.png (1MB, 1018x909px) Image search: [Google]
um copy.png
1MB, 1018x909px
>>24259402
a little bit
>>
File: CAMINO_Social3.jpg (334KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CAMINO_Social3.jpg
334KB, 1000x1000px
>>24259404...........are some of these moon boots in all white cause its all right.
>>
>>24259411
I need to see a pic of you in one of these now
>>
>>24259411
>those red and green ones
Hnng.
>>24259417
That's lunarcore though. I'd look like a fuccboi with these and my current fit.
>implying I don't look like one already
>>24259404
kek, pls no incest or mention of incest

I used to wear only skinny jeans.

W-what do I need?
>>
File: 2016-08-28+04.13.40.png (936KB, 725x727px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-28+04.13.40.png
936KB, 725x727px
>>24259431
you have kik?
>>
>>24259434
meant to ask you, actually
>>
>>24259434
But isn't that the point of skinny jeans? Okay no I'm joking, regular shoes go with them, or you could wear some boots. But I wouldn't personal wear those myself.
You just look like some young dude in jeans senpai

I'll keep my lips sealed and put my screenplays away then.

But honestly if you have a brown sweater or long sleeve shirts that would go well with them jeans. And thats a pro tip

>>24259444
Sorry mah friend I stopped using that app a while ago to many unworth while convos

But i pray you don't think I'm packing a bagina under my pants cause it something cause it the opposite I swear it
>>
>>24256987
It probably is.

Sonic boom? They must go real FAST.

You sure, doc?
Yeah, I'm not like the other men. :')
I'm pretty sure she doesn't care too much about Allahing. Neither much about Ackbaring.
They're looking beyond the veil into the netherworld, my friend.

You might've have tbqh.

It sounds terse and on point, so it is a good phrase for going out.
I'm pretty sure it is at my mums tbqh.
Really, I don't think too much about it. I use both "zee" and "zed", kek.

kek you look fine, but also real small and teenlike. Your friend has an expression that I could imagine being used as a reaction picture or meme macro on 4chins kek.

People say that they do but they ain't do.

>making money off the Jews
Now that is Capitalism.
>>24257059
O-ok.
>;-;
>>24259481
No, I don't even have a phone kek.
>>24259483
I wish I had boots kek, like those big black edgy ones that school shooters use.
Well I'm 19 and also pretty skinny. I like being in a lanky-ish frame desu.

>brown sweater
kek, I'll look around, I think I had one. I might post pic bit later on.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto134.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto134.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
>>24259492
>>24259483
>>24259492
Forgive the awkward pose, it was unintentional and I can't be bothered to take a new pic.
Only sweater I got. The silluethe does look good, but the color is definitely off. I'm pretty sure something brown, grey or even black could work out.
>>
File: tow away your sins.jpg (12KB, 305x141px) Image search: [Google]
tow away your sins.jpg
12KB, 305x141px
>>24259492
I hear their driving tests are pretty hard too, idk what they do for fun other than go crazy

Faster than sanic himself, but they flew military jets and bomber. They'd seemed to like breaking the sound barrier over the city rather than the big open desert.
>airefags gonna fag

Muh I've seen worst, I'm not even a doctor anymore anyways
Go google new age men right now, had a friend tell me like a month ago.
Allahing? Ackbaring? Maybe kabobing, but I don't think anyone here takes their religion seriously. But we're all edgy katanas here
What nahhhhh no way, why can't I do that then? Thought that thousand yard stare was something else

Thats why you ask for a pack of french unfilters and puff away and complain.
Nah almost everyone who cuts hair says they can't cut black hair. Thats like another "class?" I guess
Your a god tier westerner your not from the far east or anything, you probably had a better time. have pretty good spanglish but my engrish is pretty bad tbqf

>friend
Bro thats a line you crossed lol. that was my brother's weird friend I never liked, dude had a crush on some lesbo too odd. Guy on the right is the one I still hang with
But fuck that was when I was still packing meat, guess i really haven't changed just got taller
>>
>>24259527
Kek you look like you just broke sometime and you know your fucked

But I feel you it looks good but doesn't blend to well with everything, that shit would probably look cash with a coat on.
If your feeling johnney depp'y you could accessorize with a scarf.
>>
File: taco.png (147KB, 241x240px) Image search: [Google]
taco.png
147KB, 241x240px
>>24257587
>>24257613
Kek, ok I do see some resemblances, but not to the actual F.M, to this weirdo cosplayer. I haven't actually seen any episodes of that show to begin with so...
>Your wrong google
Shh don't say thay, it is listening...

It is a tan I swear I am white underneath this! No chubs, which is suprising considering my race are fat fuck, and this country is fat as well. Maybe if I get hitched with a girl, which usually is the fate of hispanics when they get married. You right about the depression though, I have been feeling a bit down as of lately but it's good now.
I took one life, and now I am responsible for 3, that's some divine punishment right there. If I ran over them right now they would not suffer anymore...and niqa wtf I ain't Korean, not gonna eat them babbies!?

That would be awesome if it is possible, having a pet squirrel. Seems like that kek, the mother was close by and she would just bolt out and run around but never got close to us, but I just left them alone since I don't want a rabies bite. Nothing kek, I just found them yesterday in the afternoon and moved them to a different spot since they were inside my roof. I will check up on them and see if the mom gas taken them, which I hope.
>>24258293
It feels nice, the fur is really smooth, but these were kinda old so they already felt like they had muscle suprisingly. The claws look sharp but it isn't.
>>24258589
Bowing down to the Jewish overlords isn't anything to be ashamed of my friend :D
U b gud c00l, that's good stop keaving us though :'(
>Who dis b?
I is the only white person here from based U.S.A, everyone else is a foreign cvck :^)
>
>>24259492
Y u r cri :(
>>
File: this thread.jpg (246KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
this thread.jpg
246KB, 600x400px
Btw you faggots were making macros and they suck :^)
Here is the one that should be used from now on ay lmao.
>>
File: regulars of itt.jpg (250KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
regulars of itt.jpg
250KB, 600x400px
Lmao, I tried to think of was who and match up but there aren't enough people I used people who still post, sorry if I left anyone out and for not using text, fuck you though.
>>
>>24257059
>a.k.a Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI
TL;DR Treat your customers like children.
>You
I'm so sorry for your misfortune, have a candy mask
>Problem
I have a wife nd kids, plz no, i need dis job
>jpg
The kid in the back knows whats up
>>24256937
Old faggy

Woot

>Go to club>Get thrown out for molesting>go to prison>feel them manboobs>profit

>Merryca
Nu....nu...it's alright.

Buy now and get a new microwave at double at the cost
>>
>>24259348
>It's qualitee chair my man. They are pretty big and can be converted into a makeshift bed as well.
The quality one can trust and there is a surprise bed. Thank(you).
>>
>>24259014
Lmao don't tell anyone but it's based off of an actual fetish...shhhhhhhh

Well the anime is based on Iron Chef.
Mmm...u can butter my buns n e tyme ;3
Lmao I wanted to get a wife beater but I realized I would look skinnier than Gratata. Should still get one I guess. Agh it's too late, summer's almost over. You're right about the eating part though. These days I'm just pigging out in my undies when I watch the mongolian cartoons.

Haven't heard of any of those shows but sounds legit. I just realized I should probably watch car shows if I wanna learn about them, since I always get assblasted by my coworkers for knowing literally nothing.

Damn, sounds like you need to grab the Hogwarts squad and drug the goblins to get to your tools and then fly a dragon on the way out. Did you work any jobs where you had to use the tools?

I see wut u did there. >u>
I'm north korean so I guess being tied down and subjected to chinese water torture isn't so bad. I figure my mom continues to sacrifice so much for me, so I should at least help out my sister, especially since I'm using my mom's car and some of her furniture. I was planning on moving back to MN after a few years anyway, since I want to be more self-sufficient, driven and confident before I join the homies again. Plus, I figure I should be prepared to deal with the off-chance that I run into my dad or any old friends who got pissed at me for cutting ties.
Btw have you lived anywhere besides CA?

Eh, the people here are all old minorities/foreigners and they're pretty nice or they leave me alone. My roommates are college students from Ethiopia and India, and they're both nice, although Indian dude is kinda annoying but whatev.
It's so annoying when oldfags and richfags try to talk about minimum wage or millennials without bringing up support other than their shitty generalizations. When I was at community college, that shit made me wanna go armedpepe.jpg on these shit-eating fucks.

1/2
>>
File: Don't have a cow.jpg (17KB, 204x302px) Image search: [Google]
Don't have a cow.jpg
17KB, 204x302px
>>24258589
\(*.*)/
>Paak
Not my thing but I do weirdly like it, good pick.
>Key tips
*Scribbles relentlessly
>No
This is why we need more mine shafts, (*>_<)
>Mean
I've a cheeky insider tip that it won't be continued.
>World toni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K5LPRgCSXQ
Here we call it tap, tap, don't smash your ankle.
But I guess your name works too.
>Good enough
I think I jaw saw an image of you in the future, pic related it's you.
>Guess
I pray for your basmati rice
>slang
You're on a bit of a sol cambell there, it's always me ol' chum,if we go lickety spit we'll get you off the dog 'nd bone and into the jazz room
>>
File: 1472205875082.png (199KB, 584x603px) Image search: [Google]
1472205875082.png
199KB, 584x603px
>>24260080
I love it, this man knows exactly how to sound persuasive and correct seemingly "flawless".
>Treat your customers like children.
Simplicity is the best method of harvesting ill-feelings and ideals.
>candy mask
B-but I want a candy man...
>i need dis job
Fine, but lower wages since business is bad nowadays :/
>knows whats up
He's looking at that hot piece of ass in front of him thinking "Hell yeah, as soon as I hit puberty I'm gonna smash that boipucci up *smacks lips*".
>>
>>24259028
2/2

It was actually owned by a company, which was probably why it was cheaper. We went to the office to specifically ask what we should clean, and the lady there told us to not worry about it because they automatically repaint the walls and any dirt stains in the carpet are fine. I bet that's what they charged us the most out of, because everything else was fine, apart from a loose wooden cupboard. They had a checklist that they gave us before we moved and I looked through all that shit, but I guess they really did look at every blade of carpet.

Lol don't you love it when someone else's struggles negate yours and you feel like shit for whining. Naw, you shouldn't feel bad. I figure there will always be someone who has it worse in some ways, while you have it worse in other ways. Comparison's a thot u don't need in your lyfe.

My coworker's also a shitskin so he just deals with it by drinking, and he's kinda positive, but in a hood way, like he's telling me about how the people on his block are always talking shit and he's gonna prove them wrong by exercising and getting money lol. Maybe you're right. He kinda sounds like a beta upriser. But he's like 30 now so all he cares about is the honeys and paying rent.

Ayy we longpost famiglia then. <3
No apologies needed. I enjoy longposts.
>east coast idiom
>having this much melanin
>shitposting on 4chins
>not knowing this meme
U GON LERN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCgxi-h1PoI

Oh so like a valet? I remember going to one a few months ago and it looks like a laidback job if the boss stays out of your hair. Hope it works out man.

Lmao we'd be running this shithole from our battlestations. We'd be even worse than bumpanon.

Dude I wish I could just not have church in my lyfe. My dad and my uncle are both pastors, so it's like the only way I spend time with family these days. I skip a few weeks now though. If I move back to MN, I'll definitely become a full-time agnostic atheist scrub.
>>
R8 my haiku

Negro, gook, arab

European cucks and gays

Fabulous beaner
>>
>>24259028
3/2 (omg i am become degenerate)

>not being born with the kawaii gene in which the dna sequence is comprised of infinitesimal hentai and furry frames
just the way it goes
tbhtho i want some post-slavery genes so my head isn't shaped like a lentil and my chest is a lot more barrel-shaped

>>24259314
>>24259411
>>24259417
>>24259527
how do i /effay/ senpais

>>24259752
phuc dat, today's le sabbath for me and I finally got work off. How can you be a based USfag and call saturday the sabbath? U catholishit or sumthin??? OnO
>"stop leaving"
>tfw woke up and hour ago and been typing (U)s for a straight hour, not intending to stop for at least another 30min
the ride never ends
>implying i wasn't born in the fattest nation on earth
but we also have pasty white USfag femanons here
u b 1 of those?

>>24259797
zomg beautiful :'^)
+1

>>24260140
>Paak is meh
eh that's fine, but what did you think of my man on bandcamp tho?
>key tips
okay unrelated but this needs to be addressed
YOUR GREENTEXTS ARE SO CONFUSING
I have to keep looking back to see wtf u talkin bout willis
anyway...
ur welcum c:
>more mine shafts for people to get stuck in for weeks
i-i guess...
>"mean"
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Y U DO DIS
>implying that weeb > koreeb
nigga we got 5 buttons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1YMkpdFBEA
>POWERTHIRST LEGS
ewwww
>praying to shiva
thanks man
>britfaggotry
well i've got the hump but bob's your uncle, i'm chuffed to bits :D
>>
>>24260186
35/76 would initiate worldwide nuclear warfare
>>
File: WIN_20160828_094021.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160828_094021.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
mfw whipping up (U)s for 1.5 hours straight and IDs change twice within that time

>>24260131
>>24260161
>>24260238
>>24260242
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto135.jpg (41KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto135.jpg
41KB, 800x600px
>>24259577
They drink large amounts of alcohol and waddle in depression.

There is nothing faster than the speed of Sanic mang.
>tfw no jet fighters flying around
I guess I will have to wait for Mr. Putin to invade.

You mean numales?
But I was born in an irreligious family and know only secularism.
It isn't. You've been redpilled son.

When I smoked I sometimes pulled the filter out. Makes the smoke much more heavier and rich in taste tbqh.
Different texture and all pham.
I'm middle-tier, I think. Eastern European, but not completely shit Eastern European, like Albanian, Moldovan, Belorussian or Ukrainian kek.

Oh I didn't know. He has a real seductive stare, must've had all the women back in the day.
Yeah, you look very similar, except for the height.
>>24259591
kek, yeah.

No-no-no. That shit looks pretty bad, I think.
>>24259752
Because u no lof me
>>24259797
>tfw tallest
Manlets kek.
>fat mg
oh lawd
>>24260080
I'm no fag, take that back son.

You heard me right.

>Buy now and get a new microwave at double at the cost
>at double at the cost
What did he intend to mean?
>>24260125
It's utility and comfiness tbqh.
You're welcome.
>>24258404
What did you just say about me? I'll call your parents for being rude.
>>24258589
That's bullying. :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTZ33EVK3Ug
Tempo is completely different and that's just not how you play that piece normally, kek. He meme'd a meme musical piece up.

Faggot. I'll look down on you when I reach the stratosphere.
>>24260186
The one doing penetration is never gay, you gay.
>>24260238
You need to be confident about your fits. Also be yourself. :')
>>24260251
>mfw gooks invade our thread
>>
>>24260329
>back son.
You're too old to be aborted.
Commence midlife crisis in 3...2...

*Red
Don't trigger me son, I will blow.

That it's the best deal you'll never know happened.
>>24260238
>Band camp
Dream
It was uncomfortable, then again I'm incredibly tired and most noise is weird atm.
>Your symbolism is muddling my mind.
Y-You're welcome????!?!?%%%%?
>Looking back
I'm secretly helping you strengthen your fingers for that jazzing....yes...that was my plan all along.
>Free graves and mud huts.
That'd oddly morbid but I can see the benefits...keep it up my conflicted man.
>y
Because you need to scroll to roll in this bread
>Tappy
That looks intense and painful, bring back illegal mario kart racing already. :'(
>Not liking the alphapaka legs
He could lift you with his tippy toes
>chuffed to bits
It's alright ducky.
>>24260186
10/10
>>24260153
Sound like a child get control of a country he cannot lose
>candy man
I saw a white van in the ghetto
>bad
Then stop giving the money to your wifey(s)
>graphically detailed experience from your past
...Don't stop.

(*o*)
(u>|<u)
>>
>>24260329
>You're welcome
\o/
>>
File: 3ouroboros.jpg (23KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
3ouroboros.jpg
23KB, 800x600px
person is just a memory and memory is just a collection of mistakes made by a person.
>>
>>24260186
W8 I KNO WHO DIS B
Mexicanon how u bean? c:

t. kim jong un's future successor using another id to subvert white spies
>>
Is there a discord channel for chilling?
>>
File: Snapchat-5631399226686280179.jpg (68KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5631399226686280179.jpg
68KB, 480x800px
I go out, I go back home. What is life?

Anyone have any fresh memes?
>>
>>24260648
You're close to the edge my man.

These are the freshest memes you can get these days. Hot off the presses.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-SXTIuYzVfQ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yen8xGc6t_o
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ei89MsnCd0
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
>>
>>24260717
>You're close
I looked in the mirror and saw this staring back at me...have I gone round the loop?
#1) Actually seems like a fun guy, though he'd probably start talking about conspiracies.
#2) I...I don't know
#3) How high is this guy? I like it.
#4) Why am I watching this?
>>
>>24260767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxK1abRYXJo

I'LL MEET YOU THERE AND WE'LL RACE

BITCH YOU WISH YOU COULD DANCE LIKE ME
I HAD A COLORED FELLA SHOW ME MOVES
>>
>>24260773
>WE'LL RACE
Only if you let me win, THEN it is a race.
>I'll meat you
I can't think of a joke that isn't morbid...
>Dance
You call that dancing? You think just cus you can wiggle your legs around like a spasticated octopus that you're a dancer?
My first, look at the picture, this is dancing.
>Colored
You're not in Oz. Those wasn't a person that was a stolen watch you kept swishing around.
>>
I swear I put friend...
Maybe this has autocorrect on it.
>>
>>24260797
>autocorrect
Yeah desu filters desu out and sempai is senpai
>>
>>24260767
>he seems like he owns a tinfoil hat
u wot m8
the gubba b watching
stay unwoke guy
>i-i dunno senpai chan...
but deep inside you do
>how many devils lettuce he eatin
he just descended enough into irony that his body produces the same reaction
>y am i watching this
because the ride never ends
>>
>>24260364
Don't say that to me, papi.
>midlife
Man I don't want to live to 38.

Blow? ;')

Much like most of the deals that happen in this world.
>>24260394
This post was very nice, anon. :')
>>24260648
Life isn't a meme; all other is but a post-modern lie.
>>24260794
That doesn't count.

I don't think I can coem up with a joke at all.

That's qualitee dancing.

>implying you know anything about colored fellas I run with
I bet you haven't met my džabar frends.
>>
>08/28/16(Sun)14:08:10 No.24260935
>>
>>24260913
>This post was very nice, anon. :')
so is yours

(◑‿◐)
>>
>>24260938
WHAT DID
>>
>>24260913
I made you, I can unmake you. Get back in me.
Agest, what's wrong with 39?
Watch out, Septum replacements cost mad dolla
Now, now, don't go deep on me. I'm far too sober.
>Life
It is what you make it.
>Count
Everyone does in the game of equity...I mean...diversity.
>No joke
You're a poor jester, you get one shoe.
>Dancing
You looked didn't you? Perv.
>Implying you have friends
Giggle.
>>24260895
>Mock the abnormal until they're oddities become useful.
I...o
>Unwoke
Already in bed, m8
>Inside
Shh
>Irony
He is the god we want, but not the one we deserve.
>ends
Might as well smile
>>24260808
desu senpai lik desu I dnt knw senpai
>>
File: you know dat tru doe.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
you know dat tru doe.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
>>24260938
What are you implying?
>>24260950
You're too kind to me, anon. You should know I am a terrible person.
>>24261231
That would be rather tricky and mildly uncomfortable for me.
It's not very cool tbqh. Thirty six sounds like a good age to end it all.
I need my whole nose rearranged. :'(
>getting deep
:')

Of course, I am become fate.

I'm the count of Montferrat.

I haven't got shoes at all.

I did, I did.

>implying there isn't something pathetic about overdue friendships
It's like you never outgrew them and didn't move on.
>>
>>24261252
>>24261010
>What are you implying?

I planted a 3kb character in that message. To me it's like a time capsule. Maybe someday, if am gone. Someone will discover that character and see the meaning like last nights air creeping from the local taco shop.
>>24261231
>desu senpai lik desu I dnt knw senpai
the word filter senpai aiy
>>24261252
>You're too kind to me, anon. You should know I am a terrible person.
Kindness is achieved and is usually not valued or overlooked. When the person sees kindness, it becomes more than just an act.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFRQQ400aI8
>>
>>24261269
I highly doubt that, but I appreciate your optimism for such an unlikely thing to happen.

S-so are you implying I am n-not as bad?
>>
A preliminary "Happy Christmas" post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0aOAteTiaY
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto138.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto138.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>mfw no one around
>>
>>24261536
School started. Busy schedules. I'm around here somewhere.
>>
>>24261536
>implying that koreans haven't been lurking and shitposting with different IDs all day

I'm skipping school this year so you can bet on this thread's degeneration.

^u^b
>>
>>24261536
Whatcha been up to pham?
>>
>>24261609
That's alright anon.
I'm getting back into schooling as well.
>>24261630
Pls don't.
>>24261637
Nothing much, been thinking about going to bed tbqh. Feeling late night blues.
>>
>>24261412
>S-so are you implying I am n-not as bad?
It's all actions. Good or bad are determined by the norm of whether or not that good or bad is good or bad giving the circumstances.

For example: Eating sugar is bad, but not eating sugar is also bad because we need sugar. So eating the right amount of sugar in the appropriate interval is more beneficial which we consider good.

A mix of good with bad is more beneficial because there is no such thing as good. It's the final destination of utopia that only exists to exist.
>>
>>24261696
>I'm getting back into schooling as well.
Good good. It's always fun to meet new people.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo23.jpg (39KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo23.jpg
39KB, 800x600px
BJ here, inb4 everyone left already. I'll pay the first person to come to my house and shoot me in the fuken head so I don't have to work on these Oil paintings.

>>24261536
(You)
>>24260794
benis
>>24260648
ay homie, how you doin' wasteman.
>>24260251
Koreanon snepai, I wish I had the time to make some genuine (You)'s but I can hardly get on here anymore for them slow cooked (You)'s.
>>24259797
YO WHO STILL LAST SUPER
>>24259527
this is actually a bretty effay fit pious.
>>24256796
E F F A Y
F
F
A
Y
please fuck my bitch
>>
>>24261696
>pls don't
I failed a few classes in my first year of college and got suspended, so I took a year off. Then last year, I took another year and got a warning for a couple more failed classes. If I so much as fail one class this next term, they'll pull all my financial aid.
I mean, I could just go, fail, then work minimum wage for the rest of my life.
>I do pretty well till after sundown. Suppertime, I'm feeling sad, but it really gets bad 'round midnight.
;-;
Same here. What do you think would realistically make you happy?
>>
>>24262067
Looks D I V I N E senpai! What do you have to finish them for?
>not producing the finest vintage (U)s you have to offer
*scoffs indignantly*
Naw no warries m8. I still lub u. :3
So how much longer till you go from kouhai to senpai in the tat world?
>>
File: WIN_20160828_193202.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160828_193202.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>24262067
ah shit, didn't expect my ID to change again
>>
File: B O N E S.gif (2MB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
B O N E S.gif
2MB, 500x258px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KesAaLs7NvQ
se sh
>>24261725
I.e., perspectivism and utilitarianism.

>>24261736
Not always, most of the times I'm bit disappointed.
>>24262067
>>24262067
I'm late night today.

>(You)
I accept your gift.

>
Thanks. I mostly wear whatever I have laying around. I've been browsing /fa/ since April, I guess I've been slowly getting a sense and intuition for things.

Wish I could afford proper clothes, I already know I could get some decent fits.

How many of them do you have to do?
>>24262086
Alright, do what is best for you. Actually, do what is the *worst*, but that is my own advice when it comes to life. Take that as you will, senpai.

I'm mostly feeling alright, but I get my ocassional blues and moodiness. I'm much better than what I was.

I don't really seek happiness, but a phone would make me "happy" in as much that I need one and it is mostly practical things that give me some sort of a quick release of well being.
>>
>>24262168
>Not always, most of the times I'm bit disappointed.
Remove disappointment and you're good to go.

>>24262168
>I.e., perspectivism and utilitarianism.
precisely.

In a good way I hope, ay.
>>
File: m i l s p o.jpg (163KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
m i l s p o.jpg
163KB, 900x675px
>>24262200
That means removing expectations, something which I have learnt, very recently actually. Now I only expect things from myself.

>good way
Only if it follows your own definition of good. :')
>>
>>24262210
>Now I only expect things from myself.
Good start. Move from there.

>Only if it follows your own definition
Alright ;)
>>
File: S H I R T.jpg (437KB, 1280x1677px) Image search: [Google]
S H I R T.jpg
437KB, 1280x1677px
>>24262225
I've already set a high bar, so I'm fine; if that is even desirable.
>>
File: straya.jpg (187KB, 1366x338px) Image search: [Google]
straya.jpg
187KB, 1366x338px
Good night.
>>
>>24262168
another ID change because I'm anonfluid
>Do what's /worst/
>Take that as you will
>Take that
>Take
I-I don't understand...
I've got my eyes set on environmental science, but I figure I need to improve my work ethic in my daily life first, before tackling the gauntlet again. Despite being able to do well on tests without studying, and even being chosen for the "gifted" program during my early schoolyears, I just couldn't get a grip on homework. For that, I received many lashes, which gave me more stress and made shit worse as time passed. Two of my younger siblings reacted well--at least, academically--to my dad's methods of discipline. I figure I just need to pace myself and keep trying. I have some hope that I'll conquer it.
/blab

Hmm, I guess happiness is too loose a term. I guess I'm asking about a source of consistent fulfillment. What are your career goals, btw?
>>
>>24262286
TOP KEK

Goodnight, sweet prince.
>>
>>24262286
Night
>>
File: 1472426910362.jpg (32KB, 297x331px) Image search: [Google]
1472426910362.jpg
32KB, 297x331px
>mfw the mexican Elton John is kill
Rest in piece sweet prince.
This week has been the shittiest I've had in a while, I kinda just want to not do anything but then I would be more pathetic. Anyways I just got home from being out duh lol and will do a life support for like one or two posts kek since I'm very tired.
>>24260238
>working weekends
Why people do this? Sabbath is on Saturday though? That's what I read on the Torah.
I was born here? Catholics do their witchcraft on Sunday m8. I am follow hasidic judiasm, I plan to inheret the position of Rebbe one day.
>the ride never ends
We will be writing these (Jew)s even on the afterlife brother.
You don't look chubs though?
>pasty white USfag femanons
No I am not anymore since I cut my hair, but I've seen the thread and dang that was the closest we've seen to a femanon getting nude here kek, but there was a dick so...
>+1
Ty bby, I used all the little creativity I had for that.
>>24260242
>when a haiku is responsible for the end of the humanity
>>24260251
>ID changes
*suspicious looks*
>>24260329
What happened to your other eye?
>Because u no lof me
Which one of you motherfuckers lied to my bb ):<
>Manlets kek.
Stfu lol, it fits though amirite ;)
What do you mean fat, that's her actually portrait?
>the one doing penetration is never gay
It isn't you right, just don't look down at the other benis and it's all good.
>you gay
Bish I'm fabulous.
>>24260364
I've a newfound joy for poetry that lasted a few seconds.

The best country though.
>I saw a white van in the ghetto
Where's your address, I go now.
>wifey(s)
>implying I am rich or/and Arab
Chad pls leave me alone, no bully.
>past
Nope hasn't happened yet sadly, the only thing that did was a girl assaulting my neck with her lips, I feared the end.
>>24260498
Kek, good I guess, this week not so if I were to be truthful. It's all good now though, what about you you came a bit ago and then just disappeared lol.

>using another id
*suspicious looks >.>*
Aint a bad idea ay.
>>
File: Sane, I swear..jpg (37KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sane, I swear..jpg
37KB, 300x500px
Anyone else remember this guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR0_sZtCfJ0

On another note not sure if my ID changed or not so here I moved around...enjoy.

>>24262067
>wasteman.
Who dis? I'm a a respectable, presentable, individual...
>Oil
Making me jelly since day 02, get out
>ben
Welcome back!
Suggest some music because I need more and my brains too frazzed.
>>24261536
I'm here, hush now.
>>24261269
Hurts
>>24261252
It is the discomfort that one faces when becoming part of a system.
>Thirty six
I'd say 50 IF you enjoy being healthy...
>Whole nose
I know a way you can get it done for free...
>>
File: 1471959000791.jpg (127KB, 878x505px) Image search: [Google]
1471959000791.jpg
127KB, 878x505px
>>24260648
Youre facé is a maymay lolololol XD
>>24262067
How much you paying my friendo?
>WHO STILL LAST SUPER
>SUPER
Idk everyone is kill actually :'(
Except the eurodumbs foreign scums, but we learned to live with the cvcks :^)
Also I didn't do the Last Supper pic and the one who made it hasn't post, which is a shame cuz I was thinking they could shoop the original pic I used for the one I did make.
Niqa wait, you are still alife wat?
>>24262546
>ID changed
*suspiciously looking at you*
>>
>>24262556
>Sus
Pls no. I swear...I only reset it for games, i promise...
>Why do you maymay
You...>>24262525 is this

>>24262525
>Few
O-: what happened?

>Best place
Florida.
>Address
69 plsbegentle st.
>grill
ew wtf, no.
Stop this striaghtness and love me, right now.
>>
File: look at u.gif (4MB, 323x182px) Image search: [Google]
look at u.gif
4MB, 323x182px
>>24262577
>I only reset it for games
So you're the one that disconnects when I play Minecraft -gasp-!
>implying I meme just because I post a JUST
JUST meme my shit up fem.

>what happened?
Same thing that happens to everything I love, it leaves me...

>Florida
Yeah ok, of you like getting your pets eaten by pythons and alligators.
>69 plsbegentle st.
Let me whip out the map and protractor and I will be there in [x] days.
>ew wtf
Ikr totes gross.
>right now
I put the light shader to low already bby.
>>
New brete
>>24262657
>>24262657
>>24262657
>>
File: aryans btfo.jpg (756KB, 1000x2662px) Image search: [Google]
aryans btfo.jpg
756KB, 1000x2662px
Also daily reminder.
>
>>
>>24262663
;∆
>>
>>24262663
Too eager, slow down!
We need to completely shit up THIS thread first.
>>24262650
You stole my gold it is unforgivable
>I'm an admin for a meme page
Something smells of xanex here...
>Leafs
The CIA loves you. The cia will always be here, watching, lurking, lapping up every drop of info...nom nom nom
>Boring pet owner
I..I know...stevy would be ashamed.
>x days
I'm too not sober for math, just bring a pizza
>Toes
Oh you footfags...
>Pitch black, let's enjoy not enjoying things together
You complete me.
>>
>>24262698
>Too eager, slow down!
>We need to completely shit up THIS thread first.
Yeah tru true. The is a guy that said he wants homosexes. Weeeeird. I'll be back to the new bread. I trust it will be made with excellency.
>>
>>24260486
How many times must be a sandwich be eaten before it is a sandwich? #Staycurious
>>24259780
This for thread banner
>>24259348
>jpg
I think this should be the first thing posted in the new thread.
>>
>>24259797
When did you guys meet up?

Shit this thread already....
>>24262556
Laughed stupidly like a tard.

>How many times must be a sandwich be eaten before it is a sandwich? #Staycurious

I want to know the answer and am too afraid to say infinite. Each time the sandwitch is eaten, it gets closer to being the sandwich. It never reaches absolution, unless we accept an imperfect sandwich,
>>
>>24262702
It will be filled with only the dankest of rants and woes...and some science...lots and lots of ironic scienceing.
>>24262742
We met on the 9th of june 1969.
looking at my replies I see...
>>
>>24262766
>It will be filled with only the dankest of rants and woes...and some science...lots and lots of ironic scienceing.
I'll be sure to stop by and check then.
>looking at my replies I see...
I'm fairly new here
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 640x1136px
>>24243039
I'm on my day off. I wrote a lot today, snapchat jimmy-topher I'll talk about that all day. Im a weirdo because I had a psychotic break and thought everyone was prostitutes and it broke me. I haven't made it up to them.

I've been reading some short horror anthologies, bc they're fun as hell. All the wrong questions is fun too.
>>
bumping for my death
>>
>>24262942
What do you want to talk about? I looked for your posts and well...
>>
make the breads
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-03-18-23-08.png (456KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-03-18-23-08.png
456KB, 540x960px
>>Chat General
Pic related.
>Music Discussion
Mainly like ambient, currently listening to "Einsturzende Neubaten - Armenia"

>What are you doing?
Realising its 5:30am and wishing I was asleep.
I ain't no NEET weirdo B)
>Video Games
Recently picked up league again after a few months of not playing, Age of Empires 2.
Ulysses
>>
Bump for gay right to burn in hell
>>
>>24264113
>>24264113
>>24264113
>>24264113

New thread cucks and cuckets. I got a lot of (You)s to make up for too.....
Thread posts: 495
Thread images: 157

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.