[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My (potential) physics breakthrough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 10

File: walker1[1].jpg (334KB, 3744x2826px) Image search: [Google]
walker1[1].jpg
334KB, 3744x2826px
Please if you don't have any background in physics or mathematics close the thread. This isn't some opinion piece or general discussion about physics.

Ok /sci/ I have been working for YEARS on this project that started to formulate in my head ever since non-locality was proven by long distance "quantum-entanglement" demonstrations.

This is the first time I'm ever talking about this to ANYONE. familie/friends/peers no one knows about this yet.

I created this thread because I need mathematical help since I lack in this department having only had the basic mathematics garnered through studying applied physics and quantum physics as part of electrical engineering.

Here's the short description of what my work is about without giving away broad details:

>Copenhagen interpretation is wrong
>Pilot-wave/De Broglie–Bohm theory is correct
>non-locality of pilot-wave is proven by quantum-entanglement
>my model of pilot-wave explains and predict the gravity field but also "anti-gravitation" (temporary name for a reverse effect of gravity after a certain distance from the pilot-wave field)
>this anti-gravitation effect completely and exactly correlates with the exponential expansion of the universe
>Thus my model also debunks "dark-energy" or explains dark energy as being this anti-gravitation effect caused by the pilot-wave effect after a certain distance

(1/2)
>>
>>8915978
Obviously because of the implications I won't be posting all this information online. But basically I need some mathematicians that want to collaborate and could develop some of the next things

>A model connecting pilot-wave non-locality with special relativity
>Models of the pilot wave behavior in 3d space and in particular how a "walking wave" can "suddenly" reverse and start moving backwards
>Setup a model of the workings of this gravity field (Should be a derivative of the pilot-wave field)

I won't share a lot more than this for the moment. I'd like to know if any of you have similar projects that discredits the Copenhagen interpretation or some works into pilot-wave.

Criticism (as far as possible) is very welcome.

If I'm correct it would permanently remove all this "hocuspocus" quantum randomness bullshit and return physics to being completely deterministic again. Will discredit many-worlds and copenhagen interpretation. Will explain and predict the existance of an anti-gravity force. And will connect that force as the causation of the exponential expansion of the universe and thus removing the need for dark energy or proving that dark energy is actually anti-gravitation.

Thank you for reading this.
>>
>>8915978
>>8915979
Okay this sounds like BS, but before I can tell I'm going to need some mathematics.
>>
>>8915979
Anon, tell me this isn't bullshit and I'll have all of those things for you in 4 years.
>>
>>8915978
>>Copenhagen interpretation is wrong
>>Pilot-wave/De Broglie–Bohm theory is correct
>>non-locality of pilot-wave is proven by quantum-entanglement

Copenhagen and Bohmian mechanics are identical and make the same predictions.

>>8915979
>If I'm correct it would permanently remove all this "hocuspocus" quantum randomness bullshit and return physics to being completely deterministic again

This is a terrible way of going about anything. You already made up your mind and only looking for shit to confirm it.

Protip: You can't prove classical mechanics is deterministic.
>>
>open thread
>pilot waves
>close thread
>>
>>8916016
Copenhagen and bohmian mechanics are identical but copenhagen isn't compatible with the behavior of my proposed Graviton (as a particle moving on a walking wave which can actually reverse movement) pilot-wave DOES allow for this.

>>8915992
>>8916008
My shit is absolutely works in progress and my shit is incomplete to be sure which is why I made this thread in the first place.

You are also completely right that I approached this entire thing from the wrong outlook looking for justifications in what I already had per-conceived notions of.

I started this entire thing by trying to find out the negative analogue to a graviton. physics still thinks both gravity and electromagnetism to have unlimited range. A graviton under my model does still have theoretical infinite range but starts to behave different due to quantum flunctuations after a large distance (the distance between local groups of galaxies) thus changing its behavior from attracting mass to pushing away mass (because the movement on the walking wave is reversed)

https://youtu.be/WIyTZDHuarQ?t=7m21s

(timestamp= 7:21) This is what I mean when I say particle pushed back on a walking wave. Chances of this happening are small but given enough time=distance away from the center of gravity the chance of it happening approach 100% causing the effects of the graviton to reverse thus pushing mass away harder the further away the mass is causing the exponential expansion of the universe.

I don't have a mathematical model of the reversion of such a wave in 3d space yet. Which should be my priority.

If you think this is bogus science after reading all my stuff feel free to tell so and close the thread.
>>
>>8916043
If there is no math then nothing works at all. Stop bumping your shit thread
>>
>>8916043
>If you think this is bogus science after reading all my stuff feel free to tell so and close the thread.

But you've not presented anything that could be used to evaluate your ideas.
>>
>>8915978
Your theory is automatically wrong because the Copenhagen interpretation is correct.
>>
>>8916055
That's because copenhagen plays with Wave function collapse. Saying that it acts as a wave until the wave function collapses.

This however removes the ability of a particle moving on that wave to reverse its effects.

However I'm being severely BTFO by the thread for not having compiled my shit into a completed model yet and I'm not willing to share sensitive snippets yet so I think I'll retreat for now. I'll try to come back when I have at least attempted to have a mathematical model for the effects of the lingering pilot wave field on gravitons in quantum field theory.

Thanks for at least reading the thread.
>>
>>8916067
I believe in you anon. We just need to see a little more to fully understand what you're proposing. Good luck.
>>
>>8916043
Can't really give you any advice but just wanted to say thanks for showing me a new way of thinking about things I hadn't considered.
>>
OP, I think your idea to back off for a while and then present your theories may be best. It seems like you have just started your work on the subject. Also, if I may, what led you to challenge the Cohpenhagen interpretation?
>>
>>8916067
>Pilot waves
>QFT
>Gravitons
>QFT

No anon, no. Also why are you surprised that people are asking for some basic information before investing any time in this, likely, bullshit idea.
>>
>>8915978
I believe in you anon! I've always been suspicious of the copenhagen interpretation
>>
>no data
>no equations

get the FUCK out of my /sci/
>>
You haven't posted a single idea yet. Those jumbles of words are not physics ideas.
>>
>>8915978
>without giving away broad details:
>i can prove my dick is solid gold if i can omit details
>>
>>8915979
why would the wave move backwards?
>>
>>8915978
I'm on board, hook me up nigga.
>>
>>8915979
Maybe you can draw a connection between the fact that to be able to free the vacuum of its energy you would need a huge amount of energy which in turn would fall into the playground of relativity. Maybe vacuum energy is the inverse of it.
>>
File: 1481814386422.jpg (20KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
1481814386422.jpg
20KB, 480x366px
>>8915978
>breakthrough in physics
>I need mathematical help since I lack in this department having only had the basic mathematics garnered through studying applied physics and quantum physics as part of electrical engineering.
>>
Brainlet who does a little applied math here, I'm in op if you are serious.
>>
big if true
>>
>>8915978
>on /sci/
>physics """""breakthrough"""""

Didn't even need to read to know it's bullshit. Fuck off with your dumb autist theories.

>>>/x/
>>>/pol/
>>>/co/
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>8915978
>>8915979
Sounds crap, try again brainlet
>>
>>8915978
>ever since non-locality was proven by long distance "quantum-entanglement" demonstrations.

Entanglement DOESN'T disprove locality. Why would you even think it does? Do you even know what entanglement is? I'll give you a clue: it ISN'T "spooky action at a distance".
>>
>>8915978
That..... It's not a good start...

>>non-locality of pilot-wave is proven by quantum-entanglement
You can have quantum-entanglement in CI without non-locality.

>>my "model"
>I need mathematical help
Then, it's "my blah, blah, blah".

>>this anti-gravitation effect completely and exactly correlates with the exponential expansion of the universe
How do you know that without the math?

>>Thus my model also debunks "dark-energy"
Can your model explain the bullet cluster?

>>A model connecting pilot-wave non-locality with special relativity
Sorry, but locality is very important in Special Relativity (You cannot influence anything outside of your lightcone), so it would be difficult to join both.

>it would permanently remove all this "hocuspocus" quantum randomness bullshit and return physics to being completely deterministic again
Personally, I prefer to throw away determinism more than locality...

>>8915992
>I'm going to need some mathematics.
Idem. Although I think that the probability of this being bullshit is 99.99%
>>
>>8915978

>If I'm correct it would permanently remove all this "hocuspocus" quantum randomness bullshit and return physics to being completely deterministic again.

Wont happen ever.

Locality is at the cornerstone of physical laws for more than a century, "quantum randomness" is unavoidable and both determinism AND realism belong in 19th century as obsolete ideas in physics.

Our universe is local, probabilistic and non-realist. Just because that is too much to handle for brainlets does not make it any less true.
>>
>>8915978
>i did electric engineering
>this makes me a physicist
Background aside, how do you explain that the copenhagen interpretation gets so much right if it's wrong?
And if you have no real knowledge of mathematics needed to formulate your theory, it's not really going to be your theory is it?
>>
This thread takes me back to my teenage years.

Me and my friends would come up with bizarre bullshit theories all the time.
There was one friend I had who particularly loved to come up with theories of the universe, how gravitation is caused by particles that hit objects and make them heavier, and if you move faster you gain more of these particles around you.

OP, I ain't saing you're wrong. But remember this:

"If you can't say it in math, it's just an opinion."
>>
>>8916698
I'd bet $100 you don't know shit about quantum physics and OP's post just hurt your ego because you don't understand any of it
>>
>>8915978
>Pilot-wave is correct
Well, didn't know why i expected more from an apllied physics grad. Please, learn some math, then read Polchinski. If you still think pilot-wave is anything but misunderstanding of basic QM principles, you are hopeless
>>
>>8916769

You'd lose that bet, but since we both know you don't have $100 it's a moot point.
>>
>>8916791
What's that pilotwave thing anyway?
>>
>>8916756
>Our universe is local
But that's wrong. How do you explain quantum entanglement at a distance?
>>
>>8916797
you can lie to me but not yourself
>>
Where does the global network of social control derive its authority to prevent any public discussions about the math in the publications of my research program.

>http://vixra.org/author/jonathan_tooker
>>
Not a physicist or mathematician myself but isn't all this Gibberish by a brainlet if not accompanied by some really advanced math? Isn't math the language of physics? I only see words here
>>
>>8916821
Seems to be more of an interpretation of existing math that opens the door to new math explaining dark energy.
>>
>>8916821
Yes. Words are fuzzy. It's impossible to formulate a precise, falsifiable model of physics without math.
>>
>>8916810
>vixra
Always have a good laugh at the crackpot schizos doing 'science'. The best are those who typeset in msWord
>>
>>8915978
>ever since non-locality was proven by long distance "quantum-entanglement"
No, correlation is not causation
>>

every single time. there's nothing wrong with quantum mechanics and never will be
>>
>>8916852
This. How long until brainlets finally accept the quantum nature of our universe?
>>
>>8915978
I don't understand why you won't share the details of your theory.

If you truly believe in your theory then just post the entirety of it with your name on social media and public scientific paper sharing platforms.

What games are you playing... the science game or the personal gain game? True scientists loves only science, not money and fame.

I don't work with people who do this type of stuff for money and fame. It's like trying to sail a boat with a bull afraid of water.
>>
Literally every single scientist with a brain knows that Copenhagen is nonsense and pilot wave is correct. This is nothing new.
>>
>>8916884
>>>/vixra/
>>
>>8916799
An interpretation of QM with fatal misunderstanding of the observer
>>
>>8916834
Yeah but from where does the network of global social control derive the authority required to get 100% of the comments to be about the name of the website and 0% about the math in the papers?
>>
>>8916756
This. We're living in the simulation
>>
>>8916884
Well at least they think that Copenhagen is nonsense and pilot wave has the potential to be the correct theory.
>>
A friendly reminder that the universal wavefunction interpretation (many-worlds) is the most scientifically honest (least assumptions made) interpretation.
>>
>>8916791
>gee becouse you cant do math it means copenhagen is true

You are sad. The both are theories, and copenhagen theory is the one with fairy tales.
>>
>>8916968
>hey guys lets think there is many worls
>least assumptions
Oh man, cmon.

Can we just agree that pilot wave theory is the one that is not cutted off by Occam's razor?
>>
>>8915978
>here is a short description of my past years of work
>provides a few lines of greentext

Kek. At least round earthers TRY to not sound retarded.
>>
>>8916971
Please stop with the blind belief in Shmoit just because he's 'contrarian'(read: wrong)
>>
>>8916045
make the math
>>
File: 1462846602029.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462846602029.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>8915978
guys i had a major breakthrough in physics with my model
>my model just says what I think is right and wrong without evidence and logic
>mfw im an engineer not a scientist
>>
>>8916767
>"If you can't say it in math, it's just an opinion."
Opinions matter more than facts
>>
Brainlets need to accept that the universe is in fact probabilstic and non-realist. There is no material reality, it's an illusion. That that makes you scared doesn't matter.
>>
>>8915978
What a load of piggot oinkery.
>>
>>8916953
The same reason nobody replies to you. None of us give enough of a shit to even read it, at best you're just good for a laugh.
>>
OP, do you have at least a degree in physics or is this all just opinion. I mean, theres nothing wrong with opinion, for example, I think the Ricci Flow and the nontrivial zeros of the Riemannian Zeta Function are somehow related based off of a weird intuition, but do I have any reason to /really/ believe it? No. Will I ever have the ability to figure that shit out? No.
>>
>be me
>physicist
>working my entire life to make a huge breakthrough like those physics legends all the normies know about
>finally make a discovery of the century
>gotta tell 4chan!

Ok Mr. Max Karl Earnst Ludwig Planck
>>
Why won't you praise me by name?
>>
>>8917743
Shit dude, you look like a serial rapist.
>>
>>8915978
Stay away from /sci/ if you have anything real to contribute. This place is just a shitposting central that throws the word brainlet around to make themselves feel superior. Don't expect any actual discourse to happen here.
>>
>>8918144
>Don't expect any actual discourse to happen here.
There's no discourse because he hasn't shown us anything.
>>
>>8915978
>>8915979

Many physicists have been working on droplets suspended in vibrational perturbations of oils baths for decades. They have demonstrated the double slit amongst other experiments. It only exists currently as a toy model and in now way indicates a pilot-wave interpretation on the microscopic level.

leaping to dark energy is not logical, and unsupported (try again)
>>
>>8916805
>But that's wrong. How do you explain quantum entanglement at a distance?
How do you explain classical entanglement at a distance?
I put a red ball in a box, a blue ball in another box, and I give you one of the boxes but neither your or me know which ball is in the box. After that we open the boxes in a causally disconnected way, there you have classical entanglement without non-local interactions.

>>8916759
>Background aside, how do you explain that the copenhagen interpretation gets so much right if it's wrong?
>>8916852
>every single time. there's nothing wrong with quantum mechanics and never will be
These.

>>8916875
>I don't understand why you won't share the details of your theory.
Because then we will be laughing all day at him.

>>8916884
>Literally every single scientist with a brain knows that Copenhagen is nonsense and pilot wave is correct.
"Every single pseudoscientist with no actual knowledge of physics".

>>8917089
>Opinions matter more than facts
And that's how fake news are created.
>>
>>8915978
You have an emotional attachment to deterministic realism, dont worry, it can be fixed by actually learning about quantum mechanics.
>>
>>8915978
How are you gonna make bohmian mechanics Lorentz invariant
>>
>>8918283
That's not how entanglement works moron.
>>
>>8918286
electric engineers probably know the most about quantum mechanics because it's 80% of their work. Quantum tunneling in semiconductor design etc is what most electrical engineers get stamped in their heads during college.
>>
>>8918382
I doubt it.
>>
File: 1-thefirstever.jpg (206KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1-thefirstever.jpg
206KB, 1800x1800px
>>8915978
You are a flat earther, and just don't know it.

You don't understand how the math works, thus find the results unintuitive, and thus claim you know better. Thus you're susceptible to all sorts of crackpot ideas to simplify things like Electric Universe theory and the like, simply because it proves you right, and the "establishment" wrong (and by "establishment" I mean folks who have actually learned this shit proper and poke holes in it for a living, rather than learned their shit from youtube videos).

I suppose there's some hope in that, if someone could walk you through the math, maybe you'd one day believe you were wrong all along... But, while you're clearly young, I think it's already too late for that.

https://phys.org/news/2015-03-particle.html
>>
File: img0220.png (204KB, 1591x1197px) Image search: [Google]
img0220.png
204KB, 1591x1197px
>>8915978
>>8915979
Or alternatively you could just take into account the actual physical structure of the universe and simply eliminate the need for hypothetical quantum magic factors like anti-gravity or dark energy.

http://www.ras.org.uk/news-and-press/2968-explaining-the-accelerating-expansion-of-the-universe-without-dark-energy
>>
>>8918396
Bizarre claim you have there.

Especially the paper where the AvERA model without "dark energy" has a bigger exponential expansion than we observe. And then has the audacity to propose it as a replacement of dark energy.

Come back when the simulation actually approaches a similarity to our observations.
>>
>>8918309
>That's not how entanglement works moron.
That's why I said classical entanglement, not quantum entanglement. The basic idea is there (knowing information from one of the boxes completely determines what we are going to get from the other box, even if they are causally disconected) without the subtleties of quantum mechanics.
>>
>>8918427
It's completely unrelated to entanglement at all.
>>
>>8915978
>My (potential) physics breakthrough
If YOU dont provide mathematics (AT EVERY POINT) what you are doing is NOT physics but pseudo-science or/and philosophy.

Despite what the pop-sci videos tell you, physics is the Mathematical description of the universe, if you have a ""theory"" but you dont have the mathematics to argue for it then you have absolutely nothing of value.
>>
>>8915979
Boeing already achieved anti-gravity, enjoy being vanned. Never ever reveal something like this so unsecured. I already have your I.P. good work Nathan, see you in a few.
>>
>>8918501
why though?
>>
File: pat b.png (71KB, 482x313px) Image search: [Google]
pat b.png
71KB, 482x313px
hi OP I'm an expert in triple integrals and finding non-trivial roots of second order polynomials, give me a call
>>
Wait is this Brad Bohus?
>>
I remember a dude saying he was the new copernicus handing out phamphlets, he claimed that you can't go to space because the friction would slow you down to much to escape to space.
>>
>>8918431
>It's completely unrelated to entanglement at all.
Well, in my classical and simplified example you have found what the color of both balls is by measuring one of them and you clearly see that there is no transmission of information.
>>
>>8918583
>tfw will never have crackpot theory of my own
>tfw will never have 90's style website explaining said crackpot theory

Why live?
>>
>>8918796
theres still time

just do what OP did and read only every other word of some physics papers, then crackpot away
>>
File: beerus_quality.png (81KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
beerus_quality.png
81KB, 300x216px
So here (>>8915979), you say
>it would permanently remove all this "hocuspocus" quantum randomness bullshit

But here (>>8916043), you say
>Chances of this happening are small

So is it deterministic or not?
>>
>>8918887
Things can be deterministic and still be chance based. It just means that they aren't truly random.

You playing Russian roulette with yourself is still deterministic. But because you don't have the motor skills and capacity to calculate the exact motions and weight of the gun and its chanmbers you just reduce it to being chance based. But it's still deterministic in nature. You just don't know what action was determined to be the result.
>>
>>8918691
>Well, in my classical and simplified example you have found what the color of both balls is by measuring one of them and you clearly see that there is no transmission of information.

no entropic transmission of information
>>
>>8915978
>>8915979

>just another way of trying to prove God exists
>trying this hard to cope by denying the reality of our random and probabilistic universe
>>
>>8918979
Then what loaded the gun in this case? Russian roulette is deterministic because it was shuffled, not randomized. In time-dependent unbound probability distributions, there must exist some amount of chance that an event does not happen after any arbitrarily large number of iterations. You can reconcile this by reshuffling the gun each time you pull the trigger, but at the end of it, the gun fired because the bullet was in that chamber. The existence of the bullet in the chamber is the deterministic variable.

If the quantum system is similarly deterministic, then what exactly is the deterministic variable?
>>
>>8919094
>no entropic transmission of information
Where?
>>
>>8919211
at the entangled particle you dont measure
>>
>>8919308
>at the entangled particle you dont measure
No, they are causally disconnected, there cannot be transmission of information.
>>
>>8919127
Retard
>what are bell's inequalities
>hurt durr negative time makes more sense than determinism

Stop being entitled to your so called "free will" and "probabilistic universe", but you're only making it harder for you and those around you.
>>
>>8916043
>causing the effects of the graviton to reverse thus pushing mass away harder the further away the mass is causing the exponential expansion of the universe.
Okay I don't know anything about the other stuff you're talking about, but this right here stands out to me. Doesn't this violate conservation of energy?
>>
>>8920892
How is there not information transmitted through entanglement ? If you measure it you know both. But what i meant was that the entangled particle would not increase the entropy of its vicinity.
>>
>>8921241
Not him - but "explain it to me like I'm five" copypasta:

Say I have two coins, magically linked, and when you flip one coin to heads, the other turns tails. However, you can't determine if either is heads or tails until you catch them. Until then, these magical coins are constantly spinning and the outcome unknown. You can't decide to pin the coin into a particular state, the result is always totally random and outside your ability to control. Further, you can never tell if either magic coin has been flipped, you can only read the random result and report it.

So I give you one, and you magically teleport to a galaxy far, far away, while I have the other.

So we decide, adjusting for relativity and the distance between us, that I'll catch my coin at a predetermined synchronized time, at which point you'll catch yours, and see the result.

But... As the result is random and you can't even confirm if or when I've flipped the coin, we've no way to communicate anything this way.

While it's entirely possible to violate the speed of light in a number of ephemeral ways, it's impossible to transmit information at faster than the speed of light (which is, really, just the speed of information propagation) lest you start warping or bypassing the distance somehow. These magic coins, thus, do not violate this law, and this is the same fashion in which quantum entanglement respects it.

But you could send sealed messages all over the world, and just have everyone open theirs at UTC midnight. (Okay, still not a violation, assuming the sealed messages with the information arrive via UPS Air - but fun at geek parties.)
>>
Physicist here. Google spontaneous creation of the universe. Click the arxiv article. Youre welcome
>>
>>8921521
Thank you.
>>
>>8917258
Yeah but if I kill your friends and family then I'll be the one laughing
>>
I remember reading a paper along time ago about a particular experiment where an electron gun shot out well electrons into a double slit and the the observation apparatus was 360 encompassing and it was found that few electrons did hit observation apparatus behind the emitting electron gun. Look for the papers mate and prove yourself wrong. Been along time since i was in school and my memory sucks now.
>>
>>8922630
Fake news
>>
>>8922637
CIA? Holding the man down so he doesn't invent the alien O-g drive?
>>
>>8922630
Ernest Rutherford. Look up his papers.
>>
>>8915978
Read this far and I'm already agreeing.
>>
File: 1323803851373.jpg (41KB, 412x516px) Image search: [Google]
1323803851373.jpg
41KB, 412x516px
>>8916043
I've seen that Veritasium video before and loved it.

But let me get this straight... are you saying that net dark energy throughout the universe is just a probability game of 'how likely is it a particle will land on the back of its wave and end up going backwards instead of in some other direction'?

If so that's fucking awesome.
>>
How does this theory address the effect of "expansion" in the early universe? The universe apparently expanded quickly in the beginning, slowed down, and is now starting to accelerate back up in expansion rate. Any theory you come up with concerning gravity has to address why it didn't dominate in the very early universe.
>>
File: 1490807815246.jpg (9KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
1490807815246.jpg
9KB, 234x249px
>>8918382
>electric engineers probably know the most about quantum mechanic
>>
>>8916767
>gravitation is caused by particles that hit objects and make them heavier
That actually kinda sounds like a very rough description of the Higgs field
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.