[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is life fair? Dolph Lundgren: +Model, actor, fighter +Millionaire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: DOLPH.jpg (72KB, 564x786px) Image search: [Google]
DOLPH.jpg
72KB, 564x786px
Is life fair?

Dolph Lundgren:
+Model, actor, fighter
+Millionaire
+Sweedish
+ 6'4 height
+Extreme physical aesthetics
+IQ 160, member of mensa
+Bachelors in chemistry
+Bachelors in chemical engineering
+Masters in chemical engineering

I dont think life is fair :(
>>
Nature isn't fair. Who says it has to be ?
>>
>>8281621
>Sweedish
>>
Why would it be fair
>>
'Fairness' is an irrelevant concept when considering results not stemming from human action.

Is it 'fair' that some places are cold and some are hot?

Is it 'fair' some animals are colourful and others are grey?

Fairness has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>8281621
>+Sweedish
>+
ahahah
>>
>>8281673
laughing at the obvious master race

godlike genetics for aesthetics, statistically the best country in world for education, health, lifespan, etc

tall, extremely attractive, blonde hair, blue eyes

besides the jews, they have the highest average IQ

only a bitter albino nigger dwarf would laugh at sweedish genetics

sorry for your shitty dice role m8
>>
>>8281621
Not science. Not math.

>>>/fit/
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8281678
sweden? really?
the country that has towns with more immigrants than swedes? the sjw capital of the world?

Sweden's neighbors are way better.
>>
>>8281678

That may have once been true but it's not anymore, I can only assume you're a swede yourself or a muh heritage american
>>
GTFO fgt pls
>>
>>8281678

I think you're talking about germans
>>
>>8281621
None of those things impress me he's a piss poor actor and hasn't conceived of anything meaningful or original
>>
>>8281678
As a half Finn half Swede, this is utter BS. In recent studies the average IQ was roughly the same in all of Nordics, and nearly identical with Fin / Swe.

The country itself is suffering from extreme consequences of rampant immigration. A place that used to be safe, beautiful, intellectual and sophisticated. A place were there were literally NO RIOTS, ever, and extremely low crime rates by Nordic standards (which already are ridiculously low compared to most of the world). A place where ghetto as even a concept was something that had to be learned from American movies, because it just didn't exist there.

Now, no more than 15-20 years later, everything is different. Constant riots, violence, rape and blood. Welfare leeches all over the place, entire neighborhoods that used to be beautiful and calm, surrendered to steaming piles of shit and garbage, ghetto areas were the police literally don't dare go at all. Streets were even an impolite conversation was a shocker 20 years ago, now have brownies fucking literally pouring molotov's cocktails on the police any time they even try to enter.

Sweden was a friendly, nice, beautiful place to live in as a child. Now it's a shadow of that time. I fucking hate reading all this BS here and in the news and people pretending Islam and immigration isn't a problem. SJW cucks and tolerance have very nearly destroyed a country in almost 15 years, when it took 300 to build it to the near utopia that it used to be. Sweden is the best example I know of about what happens, when nice is too nice, and gets taken advantage of.
>>
Shit thread op not even funny
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.