[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

!Scientist Recently Discovers...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: black-windows_542931[1].jpg (53KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
black-windows_542931[1].jpg
53KB, 1920x1200px
A Top Scientist based in Japan has discovered evidence suggesting the initial runs of the LHC created a blackhole in which we are caught within its horizon where time moves infinite.

Scientist are back and forth with theories, some pointing out that there is no need to panic since we will all get to live out our lives and an infinite number of generations so long as we dont destroy the earth ourselves within that time.

Others are criticising the scientists at cern for completely ruining the chances for space travel out of our immediate solar system.

So the Fermi paradox seems true. A species who evolves up until a point is more than likely to destroy themselves as we have destroyed ourselves. At least we can carry on living on this world but it just doesnt feel right...
>>
File: 1432712692474.jpg (10KB, 460x397px) Image search: [Google]
1432712692474.jpg
10KB, 460x397px
>>7650344
>>
>>7650344
scientists recently discover that op is a faget
>>
>>7650344
Well surely a groundbreaking discovery such as this would be published in a high-ranking peer reviewed journal. Care to give us a link?
>>
Oh geez I read about this, this morning. I suppose it isnt that bad but still, we kinda fucked ourselves didnt we..
>>
>>7650344
>>7650344
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>7650344
[citation needed]
>>
>>7650344
really gay if true
>>
>>7650344
Infinity doesn't exist.
>>
if this is real....
>>
>>7650537
Provide it?
>>
>>7650543
Provide what. Proof that infinity doesn't exist?

It can't be proven without being or having access to everything at once. Likewise, infinity can't be proven because you'd need to go on forever. Everything around us suggests finity.
>>
[Citation needed]
>>
Link to CERN's research to what you said OP? Otherwise you're bullshitting + it would be an interesting read.
>>
Nature forms black holes when certain stars, much larger than our Sun, collapse on themselves at the end of their lives. They concentrate a very large amount of matter in a very small space. Speculations about microscopic black holes at the LHC refer to particles produced in the collisions of pairs of protons, each of which has an energy comparable to that of a mosquito in flight. Astronomical black holes are much heavier than anything that could be produced at the LHC.

According to the well-established properties of gravity, described by Einstein’s relativity, it is impossible for microscopic black holes to be produced at the LHC. There are, however, some speculative theories that predict the production of such particles at the LHC. All these theories predict that these particles would disintegrate immediately. Black holes, therefore, would have no time to start accreting matter and to cause macroscopic effects.

http://press.web.cern.ch/backgrounders/safety-lhc
>>
pls gib evidence
>>
>>7650355
>>7650597
>>7650543
>>7650389
>>7649999
>>7648888
If this is true CERN would get criticism/trouble from everywhere on earth and loose its funding immediately.
CERN wouldn't shit on itself and neither would journals as they are all pro CERN.
Also CERN is a somewhat political thing too so the governments are also interested in keeping this a secret.

In conclusion, this is obviously a very well kept secret and OP is no doubt a very brave and courageous being for as much as giving us a rough notion of this possiblity.
>>
>>7650537
Wildberger pls go
>>
>>7650344
>LHC created a black hole
>It didn't evaporate. Instead, cosmic vacuum cleaner theory suggests it absorbed our planet without us noticing.
>A topkek Japan science man who didn't get the job at the LHC figured it all out.
>Big bad LHC has doomed us all
>Being inside the event horizon of a black hole obviously just means infinite time guise
>Of course we wouldn't be crushed by the propagating gravity waves as we approached the center.
There was enough mass/energy used in the LHC experiment to make a black hole as large as the solar system.

Gr8b8m8
>>
>>7650671
no
>>
>>7650344
>The LHC has already destroyed the world an we just haven't noticed yet.
Well that's definitely a "unique" take on those LHC doomsday theories.
>>
>top scientist
Learn the signs of bullshit. It will save you a lot of time.
>>
1st run of the LHC was on 10.09.08
(EU date format)
>>
>>7650344
This is BRILLIANT news, I had thought the earth would eventually:
Spiral into the sun
Be destroyed by solar flare
Be smashed by meteor

Instead, we are spread out on an event horizon for eternity... Thanks Cern !!! You saved the world.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.