[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roomate's Girlfriend's bodywash

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Used_condom-1.jpg (214KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Used_condom-1.jpg
214KB, 1024x1280px
So I've been cumming in my roomate's girlfriend's body wash bottle becuase they are annoying as fuck to me. For like to months, jerk it in the shower, open the pump, dump it in, and give it a good, hard shake.

He just told me her period was super late so they took a pregnancy test and she's knocked up. He said "I trust her, I guess a condom ripped or idk" and they're going to raise it.

Problem is, I'm greek, and they are white as fuck.

What are the chances that I'm a dad?
>>
>>5342511
I would say highly unlikely.
Even assuming the sperm could survive in a bodywash liquid I doubt merely having some damaged sperm rubbed on the outside of the vagoo would make girl pregnant.
So, rest easy and just wait for the kid. Unless he looks just like you then no reason to worry. If he does you probably still stay quiet lol...
>>
did you ever stop to think that maybe potentially knocking up the person annoying the fuck out of you wasn't a good idea

nevermind i'm sure you didn't
>>
>>5342519
>>5342521
fuck off you god damn retards
>>
>>5342511
>11
Dubs. I'm glad I don't live with someone like you. That's disgusting. I think the soaps would kill sperms tho
>>
>>5342523

rudeposting is not allowed this is [s4s] thank you
>>
>Waiting for news
>Making sure I wont kill myself
>FeelsGoodMan.JPG
>>
>>5342539
>She thinks that her boyfriend doesn't do this every shower too
How naïve, it is every man's dream to have a girl rub their seminal fluids all over their body
>>
>>5342546
No, actually it is not.
>>
>>5342584
You are but a wee babe with such simple dreams
>>
>>5342593
you are the least funny person that has ever posted here
>>
File: 1480740780132.png (82KB, 1155x880px) Image search: [Google]
1480740780132.png
82KB, 1155x880px
You're not really the father, the body wash will be.
it is probably going to be stillborn because it won't be entirely human. Regardless you are doing the right thing
>>
File: IMG_4594.jpg (69KB, 639x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4594.jpg
69KB, 639x630px
lol the amount of times i've seen this exact "situation" word for word gg guys
>>
>>5342511
>>>/r9k/
>>>/b/
wrong board bud
>>
>>5342539
Live with me. I won't cum in your toiletries, or rudepost at you. This offer is open to anyone. Someone please reply to this post, please.
>>
>>5342933
body washes make for bad dads
>>
>>5343039
I replied. I'd be fine living with you, if I could afford it. TmT
>>
So why aren't you selling used condoms for money~?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/woo1404_rpfhxwf/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
>>
>>5342511
I am Greek.
>>
>>5342511
>>
File: 1433466.png (222KB, 417x392px) Image search: [Google]
1433466.png
222KB, 417x392px
>>5342511
If that was possible me mummy would've been pregnant a long time ago(lol)
>>
I've seen this before you cuck
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.