[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roast me /s4s/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-05-25-20-27-03.png (981KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-25-20-27-03.png
981KB, 1920x1200px
Roast me /s4s/
>>
>>4487883
Your hairline

looks like a zip line
>>
Don dye thred
>>
>>4487883
its [s4s] not /s4s/ you noob

>>4487897
bro this thread was still on page 1 -_-

>>4487890
y are you replying to yourself smh
>>
>>4487900
No rules faggot
>>
>>4487904
>f*ggot
Wow very rude. also you didn't check my dubs wow.
This is nice board.

Consider going to >>>/b/
>>
>>4487906
I don't give a shit about my non existent reputation faggot
>>
>>4487908
>f*ggot
Wow very rude. This is nice board.
Consider going to >>>/b/
>>
>>4487910
Fuck you and your safe space
Consider going to >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>4487912
>F*ck
Consider going to >>>/b/
>>
>>4487914
Nigger
Faggot
Shitter
Cunt
Fag
Bitch
Whore
>>
>>4487921
Consider going to >>>/b/
>>
>>4487931
If hope you will one day be crossing a busy road at night when out of nowhere a large truck suddenly hits you. You then start to slowly bleed as the truck mercilessly drives on leaving you to slowly but surely bleed to death. I hope you will have broken ribs and a throbing headache as you gasp for even just a sliver of oxygen. I hope it is completely pitch black and all you can see and feel is you dieing, bleeding, decaying away helplessly. I hope that you stumble around the road shivering and clueless as to what is happening. I hope that you then start to feel numb as you collapse in a confused and terrified state of mind. No jokes. No memes.
>>
>>4487954
Consider going to >>>/b/
>>
>>4487956
Go to your or your parents bathroom and look around. Dig around the sink and drawers and see if you can find a bottle of Clorox / bleach. Take that bottle of bleach and put it to your lips and start chugging. Do not stop and keep doing it. Nothing is stopping you
>>
>>4487964
Consider going to >>>/b/
>>
>>4487971
No one loves you you piece of shit faggot if you got a heart attack right NOW and died a painful death, NO ONE on planet Earth would give a fuck
>>
>>4487978
Consider going to >>>/b/
>>
>>4487980
I'm sorry I yelled I will be nice now
>>
>>4487986
Fuck you impersonator faggot
>>
>>4487883
you look like a fucking elf
>>
wtf boy. You're lesbian 10year old shit and you had to come here to get roasted?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.