[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ Uprising

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 32

File: 7b1.png (418KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
7b1.png
418KB, 920x720px
Once again, the times of blatant femwhores and roasts have come to an end.
Roasts have no place on this board.
They have no feelings, no values, no morals, and no beliefs.
They don't care about robots, nor to they have any justified reasons to be on this board.
They don't know suffering, and can't experience the true pain of society shunning you away.

As soon as femwhores are born, the whole world, and all of modern society pampers to their every need and want.
They can spread their legs, and 1000s of males (Chad) will line up for a go with them.

This place was never created for the femwhores to occupy, and it will never be for the femwhores.
Either /r9k/ is cleansed, or it falls.
We will not give them our lands back.

https://pastebin.com/rHHqU6Wd
>>
File: IMG_1799.png (95KB, 540x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1799.png
95KB, 540x370px
>>37931087
Oh my gosh, Vlad is that really you? It's been so long. Heh. Remember me? I always wonder why you're so bitter towards women. You're so hopeless. Silly.
>>
Let's put a stop to this.
>>37930019
>>
File: Beta orbiters wanted.jpg (52KB, 359x767px) Image search: [Google]
Beta orbiters wanted.jpg
52KB, 359x767px
>Either /r9k/ is cleansed, or it falls.

You are way too late. The betas have stopped with the robot thing. They are all with the Alt Right now. They no longer hate women. They idolize red pill women.
>>
We larp to our youth, to days come and gone.
For the age of depression is just about done.
>>
Femwhores have no place here.
They don't care for you, and they only adopt attributes that are considered attractive by robots, so they can reel in as many orbiters as they can.

Roasts are much like a binary computer, making their decisions based on only 2 factors.
1 : I am getting attention.
0 : I am not getting attention.

RESIST, BROTHERS.
>>
>>37931126
No matter what guise, orbiters are the same everywhere.
>>
This is my favorite autism thread on the whole of r9k. The fact that you fags think of yourself as some sort of, what, movement? Its hilarious. Please keep posting.
>>
>>37931214
Interesting opinions. Keep us posted.
>>
Roasts can't provide companionship, they can't provide love, they can't provide care.
They will use and abuse you to further their whorish goals.

There is no place for them on /r9k/ to lure in the more vulnerable robots, and transform them into orbiter cucks.
>>37931214
Welcome to the thread femwhore.
>>
File: housewife.jpg (100KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
housewife.jpg
100KB, 432x768px
>>37931158

The Alt Right orbiters from /pol/ are so much worse. They think aspiring to provide for a woman is noble. They think marrying and providing for a cock carousel veteran is saving the White race and a duty for them. And if you dare question them settling for Chads leftovers, they will call you a shill.

They are so fucking annoying.
>>
>>37931251
I will anon, thanks!

>>37931268
I'm a guy you faggot. I can't believe you take yourselves seriously.
>>
>>37931294
Then a blind orbiter.
Open your eyes, and see that femwhores don't care for you.
They have no place here, and only come here because it's a source of attention for them from the depraved.
>>
File: 1493532682713.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1493532682713.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>37931214
Well, I think that you are the most autistic poster on this thread. Either way, I think it is hilarious because it is in fact that I am the more snarky, superior poster. But please, do not refrain from posting. We expect entertainment!
>>
>>37931314
I don't care for """"fembots"""". I just think you guys are a bunch of autists who take this whole shit way too seriously, which, again, is very entertaining.
>>
>>37931104
>tumblr universe
embarrassing
>>>/co/mblr
>>
To all roasts reading this.
You provide nothing but sex, and cannot give anything but that.
You cannot provide friendship or companionship.
Best of all, by whoring out, you are no longer desired, and are being replaced by superior methods of sexual gratification.

Sexdolls, sexbots, onaholes, etc.
Face it roasts, your gender is on it's last legs.
Pic related, it's what you're being replaced by, a fucking chunk of plastic and metal.
>>
>>37931399
What would be embarrassing? It's a totally cute show. You're just being rude for no reason.
>>
>>37931354
You know why we take it so seriously?
Normies like you have access to 95% of the internet, and a real life.
You fucks have everything handed to you on a silver platter, YET, you still decide to come here and ruin the only means of escapism robots have.
Fuck off norman.
>>
>>37931466
So, autism. Like I said.
>>
>>37931583
Call it anything, but your kind isn't welcome here.
Back to >>>/soc/
Back to >>>/lgbt/
Back to >>>/trash/
>>
>>37931643
do NOT argue with "i am reddit and i am superior to you because you are autism xd", vlad
>>
>>37931643
Vlad just kys you redditor baka
>>
File: 1495560748469.jpg (186KB, 700x639px) Image search: [Google]
1495560748469.jpg
186KB, 700x639px
>>37931279
>They think aspiring to provide for a woman is noble

Yeah having a wife and kids is a good goal you robot moron.

>They are annoying

You are autistic
>>
File: 1416952236506.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1416952236506.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>37931922

>he thinks providing for chads leftovers is a "good goal"
>>
>>37932100

Announcing reports is a bannable offense

Meta threads arent
>>
>>37932120
This is obviously not a report or sage announcement. It is encouragement for users to report and sage threads that violate the rules.
>>
>>37932150

It wouldnt make any sense for you to not be doing these things yourself when youre calling on others to do it.

Make sure to first follow the rules yourself before you tell others to do so, so far you have violated three rules by submitting a false report ( meta threads are allowed), announcing reports and announcing sage.
>>
>>37932254
What makes sense or not to you is irrelevant. What is relevant is that I haven't announced a report or a sage and therebefore not violated a rule.

This is not a meta thread. This is a thread encouraging users to vandalize threads as evidenced in the pastebin.
>>
>>37932358

This isnt a personal opinion. Its simple logic. If you call on others to do something that youre capable of doing in less than a minute, you will have done it yourself as well.

This is a meta thread. No threads have been vandalized by the users here
>>
File: bean.jpg (26KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
bean.jpg
26KB, 600x453px
>he's literally acting like forum trolling is an actual war

sounds like you've been playing too many RPGs
>>
>>37932435

>he thinks it isnt

Seems like you have too low testosterone
>>
>>37932418
>This isnt a personal opinion. Its simple logic. If you call on others to do something that youre capable of doing in less than a minute, you will have done it yourself as well

Irrelevant to the original point. I have not announced a sage or a report. Whether I did it or not is not anyone's business.

>This is a meta thread. No threads have been vandalized by the users here

OP is encouraging users browsing this thread to vandalize threads as evidenced by the pastebin.
>>
>>37932494
>Irrelevant to the original point. I have not announced a sage or a report. Whether I did it or not is not anyone's business.

You did though. You dont have to spell out in emphasis that you have just made a report. What you posted is included in the general definition of announcing reports and sage.

No threads have been vandalized by the users here. It is infact a meta thread
>>
>>37931087
>Comrade
are you a commie?
>>
>>37932554
Believing in political ideologies as a robot is autistic.
No matter what type of nation you're in, and what ideology it follows, they're all going to fail you.
All the ideologies are made just so Chad has his way, be it dictator, president, prime minister, or corporate CEO.
>>
>>37932538
>You did though. You dont have to spell out in emphasis that you have just made a report. What you posted is included in the general definition of announcing reports and sage.

My post is not an announcement of what I did by any definition.

>No threads have been vandalized by the users here. It is infact a meta thread
You cannot prove what any of the users in this thread are doing. The relevant part is that the OP is calling for thread raids and this is against the rules.
>>
File: Battler_Bolo.png (2KB, 123x123px) Image search: [Google]
Battler_Bolo.png
2KB, 123x123px
>>37932452
>I will never become this pathetic
>>
bump 4 u vlad
>>
I am supportive of your efforts to stall the rot.
>>
>>37932616

Yes it is

I cant prove a negative indeed. If you're claiming that the posters here vandalizing threads than it is you who has to prove that
>>
>>37932630

True, you're already way more pathetic than anyone else here is
>>
>>37931412
No it's FUCking normie ScUM and you need to leave
>>
Femwhores will not ruin this board.
Damage of their threads is not "vandalism" because there was nothing to ruin in the first place.

It's comparable to shitting in a museum, and shitting in a toilet.
Raiding a good robot thread is damaging actual good content, much like shitting in a museum.
But the degenerative trash that femwhores spew out of their computers can't even be called a thread, and thus any damage sustained by it was only brought on by it's sole existence.
>>
>>37934671
Why would I leave? I've done nothing wrong from what I now. Stop being so rude. Sheesh. You're just like Vlad, acting so irrationally.
>>
File: average_fembot.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
average_fembot.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
Women complain about them being """oppressed""" and despised.
They do not know suffering, do not fall for their ruses.
>>37935124
Says the one LARPing on a mongolian basket-weaving trading-card exchange website.
>>
>>37935286
I don't think you know the meaning of the word you're using to describe me. Nonetheless it's about time you noticed I was here, so impolite. Still with this frivolous quest I see? Sometimes I wonder if you're okay. It's clear you're not though. I don't know what to do with you.
>>
File: 1492596587418.gif (2MB, 362x270px) Image search: [Google]
1492596587418.gif
2MB, 362x270px
>>37931104
Oh fuck no not you again
>>
>>37931087
All narcissists must die and there are a lot of them.
>>
Stop attacking my trap thread.
It's just discussion. It's not about anti-robot things like promoting gay culture. It's actually the opposite. I hate gays.
>>
>>37931104
>>>tumblr
Why do you insist on staying in a place that doesn't like you, and you don't get any validation from when you are clearly an attention whore? God, roasties are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>37937262
"your" trap thread.
Traps are subhumans, and a disease to Robotism.
Your kind gets the bullet as well.

Traps are a biological mistake, and are the worst offenders of attention-whoring and blashpemous treatment of morals and ethics.
Anything to do with these subhumans belongs on >>>/soc/ >>>/trash/ >>>/b/ or >>>/lgbt/.
>>
>>37934100
It is quite simple:
1. I did not announce a report or a sage according to the most popular and prestigious dictionary
2. OP is encouraging thread raiding, making this entire thread a giant rule violation
>>
>>37937845
I never said I encourage it.
Your point is invalid.
>>
>>37937893
That's >>>/lgbt/ talk.
We don't go to /g/ and discuss politics there, do we?
Same here.
/r9k/ for robots, and robot discussion for /r9k/.
>>
>>37937649
I beg to differ, a whole multitude of anon(s) here have an affinity for me. You may be masking it as well. I don't seek out attention either, it just comes to me. Silly. Couldn't say I'm necessarily stupid either. Heh, you're kind of being insensitive. Nonetheless Vlad absolutely loves me, you should ask him.
>>
>>37937888
You didn't say you are encouraging it, but your post violates the rules because it encourages people to vandalize threads.
>>
>>37931087
The image you posted made me think something big was gonna happen. Not only have you disappointed society, you disappointed a fellow robot.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
What should our art movement be called?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
Bump for the uprising
>>
>>37938006
You do understand that any real life action is pointless if we can't even reclaim the board, right?
First /r9k/, then the world.
>>
Resist the roasts, brothers!
We will not stand for their blatant degeneracy and lack of regard for the wellbeing of our board.
REEEEEEE.
>>
Destroy all faggots
>>
It has begun, the uprising has begun!
>>
/r9k/ is for robots.
There is no place for traps, fags, or roasts.
There is no place for normies or chads.
This is a board by robots, for robots.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>37932418
Put your trip back on, Vlad.

Exhibit A:
>>37938195
>>
>>37938627
>Implying I use spacing between lines.
Wew lad.
Also, on behalf Exhibit A, I see nothing but the appropriate response to anti-robot normie-posting.
>>
File: IMG_20170613_022001969~2.jpg (749KB, 2340x2342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_022001969~2.jpg
749KB, 2340x2342px
>>37931087
Vlad, its Owl. This board is dead. There is no redemption. Move to 8ch r9k.
>>
>>37938663
We will not surrender this board.
Either it is fixed, or it falls.
Roasts and normies will NOT have it.
We won't go down without a fight.
>>
You fucking idiots, you're literally the male version of sjw feminists. This is exactly what the globalists want, the secede pitted against each other. none of you will reproduce at this rate. They don't want you to reproduce, they're trying to destroy society as we know it and you're helping them.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/page/2/

Get red pilled.
>>
>>37938076
Have you considered the FACT that a massive amount of the threads posted by "roasties" are just made to bait sperglords like yourself? Or are you an elaborate troll?
>>
>>37938627
What defines a robot? Are you pulling the "No True Robot" fallacy? You're larping as if you're the /r9k/ equivalent of pre-violent ISIS.
>>
>>37938732
>red pill
Go back to r/The_Donald you fucking centipede
>>
>>37931126
>>37931279

These "redpilled" succumbi are the fucking worst. They have 0 original opinions and just say pretty much the same shit liberals do (your average lib, not some feminist college cunt), except about Islam. But of course they are super redpilled ethnic kekistanis who love triggering libtards all day amiright ? I know some "redpilled" women, they are even worse than liberals. They don't give a shit about familiy , degeneracy or the future of the west.. No, they are just fucking cunts who need something to hate.

>>37931087
The mods should start PERMABANNING roasties. It's the only solution. Ban them for a day, maybe a week ? Guess what, they will come back again to get attention from the pathetic white knights that browse r9k. No photos, no discords, no fembot threads, no exceptions.
>>
File: 8c7.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
8c7.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
Robots, brothers, comrades.
We must stand as one, for divided the roasts will destroy us.
Roasts do not care for our kind, and they do NOT care for the state of this board.

Once they're done destroying /r9k/, they will just move on elsewhere and restart the cycle.
The entire meaning of a woman's existence is to reel in the desperate, and use them to collect benefits.
>>
bump 4 the cause
>>
>>37938732
>they're trying to destroy society as we know it
Where do I sign up
Oh, and
back to reeddit
>>
bump 4 the uprising
>>
Oreganoli bump, we must purge all roasties and fags/traps
>>
Roasties, Normies, Chads, all a disgrace,
To the proud Robot race.
The uprising has begun,
Hundry roasties we shall shun.
Bullets flying down the halls.
Ricocheting off the walls.
Stacy, Chad, they shall all cry,
Tears spilling as they die.
We will end with these whores hung,
And our anthems shall be sung.
R9K we shall defend,
Time to end the roastie trend.
Robot threads we will support,
Roastie threads we shall abort.
Shitpost, raid, and report,
Roasties, normies, we'll deport.
R9K we will protect,
Golden times we'll resurrect.
>>
Imagine the kind of person who starts threads like this. Imagine what his life is like.

No matter how shit your lives are, just know there's at least one person much, much worse off.
>>
>>37938741

Does it matter what it was made for? In the end it ends up attracting massive amounts of attentionwhores, both actual females, trannies and roleplayers, and orbiters. This is ruining the board. Who makes it and for what reason is irrelevant, the effects of it are the only thing to take into consideration, and as we clearly see they are having a massive effect on the board, essentially ruining it. They need to be curbed, the mods dont do it so we are the ones who have to. Its really that simple
>>
FOR TOO LONG have we allowed these destroyers of a peaceful and comfy board to spread like a cancer! FOR TOO LONG have our board, our threads and our memes fallen victim to their roastie normalfaggot ways!
I STAND BEFORE YOU AND I SAY:
NO MORE!
TODAY WE STAND, TODAY WE FIGHT, TODAY WE EXPOSE UPON ROBOTS WHAT THE SUCCUBI HAVE FEARED IN THEIR DARK HEARTS ALL ALONG. R9K WILL NEVER STOP, R9K WILL NEVER SURRENDER. WE WILL SAGE AND REPORT UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS WIPED FROM THIS BOARD FOREVER!
>>
>>37939499
Shut up you beta bitch boy
>>
nah, all this bs just got rid of r9k's best poster, 54m50n
>>
>>37939516
Piss off cunt, if anyones' a beta cuck, that's your orbiting arse.
Or dare I say, even a roast if you are one.
All of you will get the bullet.
>>
>>37939537
No, I'm just a normie actively contributing to the decline of this board. Let me know whatever dark corner of the internet you eventually scuttle off to once this board has fallen.

I'll see you there.
>>
>>37939637
>this board
>fallen
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Topkek, good humor normie.
>>
>>37939668
...says the boy posting a desperate rallying cry.

Board culture changes. Maybe r/incels is more your speed?
>>
>>37939726
/r9k/ 2.0 Was brought back for us. Fuck off normie. The age of the virgin is eternal.
>>
>>37939726

>all this butthurt about the uprising

Whenever people are crying and whining about something you know its succesful

Keep crying bitch nigga, the board will be back ours soon
>>
Annother buump
>>
>>37940266
>Whenever people are crying and whining about something you know its succesful

Like how a bunch of beta bitches are complaining about how normies have taken over the board?
>>
File: pepeok.jpg (37KB, 494x498px) Image search: [Google]
pepeok.jpg
37KB, 494x498px
>>37940692

We arent complaining at all, we're destroying your threads and making it impossible for you to post here. Youre the one who is crying like a little bitch about it
>>
>>37931126
>The betas have stopped with the robot thing
They've never started. They've always been utterly obsessed with women. With hating on women, crying about not having a woman, orbiting around women who they think are different, etc. There was never a true robot base. Even MGTOW, which is supposed to be about walking away from society's obsession with sex and romance, about focusing on self-improvement and things which matter more, just ends up hating on women not fucking them, harping on about sex and romance being unfair to them, all day long. Love and hate are pretty close, no one can call themselves robots unless they are apathetic.
>>
I just want to apologise for giving roasties lots of attention and begging for nudes and contact details. I'm really lonely and can't help myself.
>>
>>37931279
Even if she were a virgin, the idea of working yourself to death for an essentially NEET woman, because "hurr durr im a strong 1950s man" is so hilarious. Chad left the girl in your pic, becasue she is, as she puts it, "needy, high maintanence, and a 1950s housewife". The first two are such red flags, Chad just woke up to the fact that there is no point to working himself to death for a wife who constantly demands money, pops out more kids, and then demands more money.

You don't see moms bragging about having NEET sons they have to constantly provide for. I'm actually glad that women are more expected to work now.
>>
>>37938013
Enjoyed and charmed
>>
>>37931087
V-Vlad...

Do you remember me?
>>
>>37940819
Oeiginally true
>>
>>37931087
>tripfag
FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>37941158
Indeed!
Hello, comrade.
Long time no see.
>>37941604
Tripfaggotry will be explained later.
Currently used for directing appropriate bumping etc to Uprising Generals.
573 shitposters.
100 threads down and counting.
>>
>>37942118
Wait, aren't you from the /mr9ga/ threads?
>>
Pointless. Robots can't win.
>>
>>37942220
No?
Responsible for the old /r9k/ uprisings.
We're taking /r9k/ back from the roastie femwhores.
https://yuki.la/r9k/35647153
Shit-tons more.

Time to toast the roasts.
>>
>>37942243
Either we win, or everyone's fucked.
Roasts and normies won't have this board no matter what.

Femwhores have no values.
No beliefs. Nothing that they can offer, yet they choose to take everything.
They are bottomless holes of greed and corruption.
>>
Wew vlad you're still at it, Bees says hi
>>
>>37935539
You are not welcome here. Please stop posting and kill yourself landwhale troll
>>
>>37942291
A pleasant surprise indeed.
How's everyone doing over there?
>>
>>37942303
Wouldn't know, I left the server
>>
File: 1488051154593.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488051154593.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
Women are statistically more likely to backstab you, initiating 70% of divorces, cheating on their partners in 50% of all relationships, and have an 89% chance of winning custody.

Do you want to play lottery with these odds, brothers?
I doubt so.
>>
>>37942263
Oh. Well good luck.
At least we still got anons trying still.
>>
>>37942337
Thanks for the faith.
We will prevail.
The cause is just, and victory awaits.
>>
>>37942281
Please post redpill about femwhores
>>
File: 1488061255763.jpg (19KB, 334x344px) Image search: [Google]
1488061255763.jpg
19KB, 334x344px
Brothers, fellow robots.

It is time we take matters into our own hands.
Although in these past 2 weeks, the mods HAVE been doing some help to cleanse r9k of facewhoring roasties, we must still do the work necessary to fix this place.

>Resist femwhore occupation.
>Destroy fembot threads.
>Defend /r9k/.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>37942333
But Vlad what about the 49% that aren't like that?! Those women that won't do that! Aren't they worth searching? They still have the capability to do what the 51% do but surely the risk is worth it!
>>
>>37942388
>>Destroy fembot threads
Are trap threads and other fagshit eligible ? I won't participate myself but I sure hope you target those, getting pretty tired of faggot agenda.
>>
>>37942333
I as a /pol/tard support all your action in eliminating the traces of female degeneracy in r9k. Sorry for the LARP but i hate female posters always attention whoring here. They always forgot Nobody Cares if you are female in an anonymous forum
>>
>>37942386
Here you go, mate.
Originaliio.
>>37942399
The sad truth is that in most relationships that stick together, the female cheats, and 70% fall apart.

So you're most likely going to either get divorced, or cheated on, or even worse, have nearly half of your possessions taken away from you by a selfish whore.
It's possible to try, but in my opinion, sadly, society has made all women bad.

And mind me, those are OLDER statistics, so these are even TRADITIONAL women.
Now imagine what the nu-generation of women in their 40s will act like.
>>
>>37942388
You are a godsend vlad. I hate tripfags but you are ok in my books. I will gladly join this crusade
>>
File: Untitled-4.jpg (397KB, 1090x1373px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-4.jpg
397KB, 1090x1373px
>>37942440
Traps, faggots, femwhores, normies, Chads, "meetup xdd", orbiting, and girlfriend threads are all enemies of the Robotist movement.

/R9K/ for robots.
Robots for /r9k/
By robots,
For robots.
>>37942445
It's a shame indeed, because if they could go 5 minutes without mentioning that they're female, it wouldn't even be that bad.
But they, much like other degenerates, can't shut the fuck up about it.
Which is why sadly they must be cleansed.
>>
>>37942451
What inspired you to make these threads?
Was it the /r9k/ Winterball shootout, civil war
>mfw I caused the /r9k/ to riot because they got rejected by the other boards
>feels good man
>>
>People are still making active attempts at improving /r9k/'s post quality.
I hope Vlad and the rest of you anon's are successful. I remember a time when /r9k/ wasn't an incredibly shit board. Let's hope that when these threads eventually disappear, that will be because there are no more bad threads left to derail, and you will have succeeded in your mission.
>>
>>37942451
Thank you Vlad. I truly hope you and others can save this board. I sincerely mean it.
>>
>>37942486
I am glad to hear this, brother.
United we stand, united we die.
Defeat by the roasts is NOT an option.

/r9k/ is a board where the voiceless have a voice, where the blind can see, where the deaf can hear.
It's a magical place, where robots are free to do as they please, to spread content and their opinions without being judged by normans.

The normies thought they could get away with this.
They will not.

God bless /r9k/.
>>
>>37942451
I would be glad if you start a thread redpilling robots about femwhores and women hate threads. Posting statistics, thread pics, etc; anything as ammunition to raid threads.
Thank you if youre reading this comrade. P.S. post moar infographs and shit
>>
>>37942552
>>37942545
I appreciate the belief in our movement, lads.
We will not let robots and robotism down.
>>37942513
Been on this place since 2010.
Been gradually getting worse, but the amount of femwhore trash since 2016 has been off-the-charts.
It's time someone takes action.
>>
I salute your succesful and valiant efforts to retake this board
the success rate from past operations are surprising
my thread-ruining copypasta is locked and loaded and ready to retake this board for Robothood!
>>
File: privilege.png (186KB, 720x667px) Image search: [Google]
privilege.png
186KB, 720x667px
>>37942576
Your wish is my command.
We have people searching up femwhore threads.

Starting tomorrow we shall implement robot cultural development, and create more pro-robot threads.
>>
Good luck to you guys

I will gladly report and spam every fembot thread that pops up, god bless
>>
File: 1488049633872.png (283KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1488049633872.png
283KB, 945x945px
For anyone interested, strategics central is in the pastebin, the Discord link.
https://pastebin.com/rHHqU6Wd
>>37942652
>>37942598
It brings me joy to see that we as a people are all finally uniting against a single enemy, the roast.
We will not allow them to destroy our beliefs.
They have access to 95% of the internet, where they will be praised and loved.

Yet they come here, simply because of the lack of competition from their hive-minded counterparts.
>>
A few handy dandy manuals.
>>
Manual continuted.
>>
File: 1486584487817.jpg (94KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
1486584487817.jpg
94KB, 775x719px
Glad to see Vlad is back
Thanks for giving me faith in /r9k/, Comrade
>>
>>37942999
Excellent trips, and excellent post.
>>
>>37942957
I think a can of spray poison or WD-40 with a zippo attached to the front is enough to toast a roastie
Also bump
>>
File: 1487915693289.png (304KB, 865x526px) Image search: [Google]
1487915693289.png
304KB, 865x526px
>>37943051
are you trying to get me attracted to dolphin poon?
>>
File: 148679045431.jpg (36KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
148679045431.jpg
36KB, 640x615px
>>37931087
your psychosis tires me....I play different meme game now.
>>
Everybody buy guns
>>
>>37942968

Does this really work Comrade?
>>
>>37931126
It's the reddit betas that do this. Old /pol/ still does not allow woman posting and despises e-celebs
>>
>>37942968
my dick doesnt even fit into a toilet paper roll
>>
>>37934994
Now that selfie posting and attention whoring are banned, the whores and faggots will naturally fall away. They go on the internet for validation, and you can't have validation without identity.
>>
No rules state that women aren't allowed on this board. /r9k/ isn't your personal board and never was. Stop whinning like a little bitch
>>
>>37946804
Attack this thread.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.