[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

What's on your filter list anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (30KB, 682x540px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
30KB, 682x540px
What's on your filter list anon?
>>
>>37929544
Posting my filter would be dumb because then it would let people bypass it and thus make the filter moot and cause me to have to make more filters.
>>
>>37929621
just type it out then. its not like they are going to come in this thread to read it.
>>
Why would you filter the meme arrow?
>>
>>37929544
I don't filter words but I do filter boards
> pol r9k x tv asp sp int g sci fit n t vr vg v aco s gif hc bant
>>
File: filters.jpg (211KB, 504x726px) Image search: [Google]
filters.jpg
211KB, 504x726px
>>37929544
>You are like baby
Pic related. I'm kinda impressed this also grabs most cuck and trap shit as well, I'm not sure why.
>>
>>37929651
a lot of those threads are RPing which I'm not into. also, although there are some good threads that start with > a majority of them are trash
>>
>>37929668
thank you ill implement your filters
>>
>>37929632
femanon/fembot threads
Vagina envy
race bait threads
tfwnogf/bf threads
britfeels
orbiter circlejerk threads
>>
I don't have any. If there's a thread I don't like I simply don't participate in it.
>>
>>37929732
if you filter threads you don't like it makes it easier to find threads you do like.
>>
>>37929732
>he enjoys looking at pictures of hairy asses and cocks
>>
>>37929745
I sort threads by creation date so it's not a problem.

>>37929757
Yes, and...?
>>
>>37929732
finally someone who isnt from reddit. take the site as is or fuck off.
>>
>>37929789
>he thinks pretending to be gay is trendy
let me guess, you're a shitskin
>>
>>37929792
how about you fuck off to >>>/b/ or >>>/lgbt/ casual
>>
>>37929668
Nigger you filtered the whole board
>>
>>37929819
48 threads right now, 17 on /sci/, 34 on /pol/, 4 on /ck/, 24 on /b/. Yeah it's quite a bit
>>
>>37929544
Nothing because I'm not a faggot who feels the need to preemptively shield myself from dumb shit that I might want to see anyway, I'll just manually hide any blacked/brap/"fembot" trash if it really annoys me that much at the time. Just fuck off to reddit if you unironically use "filters", you're the type of smug cunt that actually blocks people on social media.
>>
>>37929925
w/e you say just do me a favor and stop making gay trap threads
>>
>>37929671
greentext stories are meant to be the point of this board
>>
>>37929992
how often do you see a decent greentext story tho? they're always >wake up, see this. what do? threads
>>
>>37929925
>I like looking at normie shit
>Now go back to redit while I get me some rare pepes.
You're the reason this board sucks now. Also whats the difference between filtering and hiding? Filtering is just hiding where the process is automated.

>Having social media
You see, you act like you belong here but you clearly don't.
>>
The autistic spammers.

TEMPLEOS

And so on. Hopefully mods put them on autoban soon.
>>
>>37929992
on second thought I removed the > filter. there are a lot of shitty threads that start like that though
>>
>>37930183
>You're the reason this board sucks now.
spot on.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.