[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ballbusting couple thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1493075350571.png (464KB, 737x552px) Image search: [Google]
1493075350571.png
464KB, 737x552px
Finally back home edition. What's up robits
>>
File: 1494107637495.jpg (148KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1494107637495.jpg
148KB, 1024x1023px
Please stop posting this thread. It's annoying. People don't like seeing you post the same shitty thread all the time. So what if you have some masochistic fetish and fond someone to live it out with? You aren't special. You're just annoying.
>>
File: 1493348606618.jpg (306KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493348606618.jpg
306KB, 600x800px
Almost forgot I even made this Oh well. Gonna bump it up
>>
>>37092835
Oh Cmon Mr. Grumpy don't be like that. Also r9k is full of repeat threads. That's all ribots know is the same threads again and again. If you don't like a thread then just hide it. Simple!
>>
>>37092781

does she ever hit you hard enough that you fall down for 10-15 minutes ?
>>
>>37093804
Hardest hits I've taken have knocked me unconscious, blinded me, and made me cum for minutes on end. But I don't usually stay down. When I get hurt I move if I'm able. You know run the pain away
>>
File: 1493122107701.jpg (877KB, 976x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493122107701.jpg
877KB, 976x1200px
Gonna swoop in and give this a new breath of life while I get a shower
>>
Do you ever or have you ever ballbusted yourself? Either during masturbation or just by itself to get off
>>
>>37094999
No, it hurts if I do it myself but feels good if a woman does it. So I used to trick women into it. Then my wife was the first one who busted me knowing that I enjoyed it. Gf before her did it for her own fun and some girls that are friends of my wife did it for miscellaneous reasons
>>
>>37095171
Do you mean physically feels good when a woman does it? I have this fetish too and even though I fantasize about it all the time, when it happens in reality it still just hurts. Like its psychologically arousing but physically I get no pleasure from it.

Do you get hard from getting ballbusted? Could you cum from it?
>>
>>37095347
Yeah I mean it physically feels pleasurable under the right circumstances. And I have came from Ballbusting alone. It was the longest most powerful orgasm I've ever felt. It lasted minutes and I couldn't control my body through it. And I came an unbelievable amount. Like drenched my crotch and legs in it. My poor wife thought she did permanent damage cuz of the way I was acting
>>
What other masochistic things does she do to you? Does she BULLY YOU IN THE BUTT ?
>>
>>37095542
Nothing more. I have a slight sph fetish but more of just seeing it and not having it done to me. Our relationship is pretty male dominated cuz we're from the south and I hold alot of Southern traditions. So she is the stay at home mother and I'm the bread winner Ballbusting is about the only time she gets any power but even then it's the equivalent of having her give me a bj or something, so I don't even consider it a dominating act
>>
>>37095759
Should let her BULLY you in the butt. Feels good man.
>>
>>37095790
I have a huge hang up on anything dealing with the ass. I don't find it a sexual area. And I definitely don't want anything near my own
>>
>>37092781
>>>/b/
>>>/soc/
>>>/lgbt/
Take your weird fetish shit to the appropriate board and newsflash, this isn't it.

No one cares about your fake couple bs, no one cares about your disgusting fetish, no one cares about you. Please suicide at the earliest convenience.
>>
>>37095825

no bully ballbusting couple; they are nice
>>
How did you find your wife?
Any advice on finding a woman thats into more weird shit than ballbusting?
>>
>>37095825
Just ignore the thread and it's done. Those boards just don't vibe well.

>>37095856
This guy knows what's up. Thanks for the support!
>>
>>37095869
I'll list a few.

Dated a Gothic girl I'm middle school she come from a damaged home and just wanted someone to love her but also hated most everyone. Was very clingy and used my balls as a bargaining tool. So maybe women who are already sadistic towards people will hit your balls for love.

Current wife I met at thirteen so she had no opinions in boys or fetishes. She just wanted to love and be loved. Now that she's older we've told all her friends and they think a Ballbusting fetish sounds cool.

During a rough patch with my wife back in high school I dated this other Latina chick who came from a busted up home and she was open to it as well.

I think this sums up into find a woman you connect with. And don't worry if she is submissive cuz that means she's willing to do whatever to please you and just openly communicate your fetish to her and start her off slow. Things always work out with communication.
>>
>>37096121
Thank you anon.

orignianijhakfasd
>>
>>37096332
No problem. I will brag a bit and say I feel like I'm pretty good at this relationship business. So I enjoy questions about that too
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.