[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to compliment a girls cool bag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

So I've been going to university for about 9 weeks now and within the second week I saw this girl who had a cool Dr Who bag. I wanted to compliment her bag but i was too scared to. So for the next few weeks I've been preparing myself to talk to her, so whenever I know I'm going to the same classes as her, I'll wear a Dr Who jumper, shirt, or use a Dr Who phone case, just so she knows I'm into it as well. At this point I've got enough courage to compliment her bag, but I haven't seen her in a few days.

I'm getting kinda worried that I might have missed my chance at telling her she had a cool bag.
>>
You will fail. She'll just immidiatly see you as a beta orbiter cunt. Why are you even trying?
>>
>>36767557
It's not that I even like her, I just want to compliment her bag cause I think it's cool.
>>
Just say
>Oi have you seen Love & Monsters, It's the greatest episode of the TV show Doctor Who.
>>
>>36767664
I just want to say she has a cool bag. I don't think I'm ready for a discussion about the TV show itself.
>>
>>36767681
Ok, just say "Nice bag" or something...

Btw Love & Monsters is one of the worst episodes of 2005 - Present Doctor Who
>>
>>36767504
i'd wear the shirt. i guess the biggest goal would be to not sound rehearsed, try to make it seem genuine/in the moment/just not premeditated. also maybe be ready to have a conversation on the show, she might be super into it and excited to have found someone else who likes it
>>
OP just kill yourself. Dr. Who is for tumblr faggots.
>>
>>36767504

Just say you like her bag. Since she's a Whotard she'll undoubtedly want to talk about it.
>>
>>36767504
>I'm getting kinda worried that I might have missed my chance at telling her she had a cool bag.
time for a helium mask anon
>>
>>36767707
I guess I could talk about the new episodes coming out, but I don't really have enough of an opinion on them to keep a conversation going.
>>
Just tell her you like the bag. Even if she doesn't have it that day. Say you noticed and you like it. Then ask her questions about DR who. Try not to idealise her. She might not be as much of akindred spirit as you imagine. Or she might be.
>>
>>36767765
Or you could talk about your favourite episodes, story arches, DR, monster, villain, companions and why. There's a world of stuff to chat about with Dr Who.

Hell I'm not that into it anymore and I can talk about it (and was never in love with it)
>>
Just fucking say "cool bag" casually. practise in front of a mirror first
>>
>>36767834
I have been practicing though, I just haven't practiced any conversations that might follow.
>>
if you walk past her give her a nod of appreciation and say: "that's a fine ass bag, nigga"
>>
>>36767873
Hmm, that's difficult... Most likely she will say thanks, then you lead on with "well, what do you think of the new series/his new companion?" Or some shit.
If you both like doctor who then just go with it. At the end of the day, if it all falls to shit, she will forget about it in 5 minutes. It probably won't though, if she legit likes Dr who and you don't fuck up the convo she might like talking to you on later occasions.

Don't talk to her while she is talking to friends though, she might not like you interrupting, especially to say "nice bag"
>>
>>36767834
you cant just say "cool bag" and expect to get your cock sucked, you gotta be more subtle

you have to approach and whisper "nice" and maintain contact for 1 minute "..bag"
>>
>>36767988
No shit, OP has to build a small friendship first, then it continues. Only then if they start dating or become fuckbuddies can he start to make sexual advances.
>>
>>36768018
he can get her by getting an equally cool bag
>>
>>36767988
kabe-don her first
>>
>>36768053
pretty kakkoi desu
>>
>>36767504
>I'll wear a Dr Who jumper, shirt, or use a Dr Who phone case, just so she knows I'm into it as well
That's retarded, don't do that.
Just tell her she has a nice bag and you like Dr Who as well. Don't overcomplicate it. She won't think you're into her. I've started conversations with many girls and hardly any thought I'm into her, and definitely not those to which I just said something as trivial as that.
>>
You literally only have to say "hey, nice bag! Do you like the show?|
>>
Guys please your making me nervous, I haven't thought about all these things, I've just been focused on complimenting her bag.
>>
>>36768115
That's the reason you are so nervous, its just a fucking bag, don't analyse it like a fucking English Literature essay. Just say "nice bag" or "cool bag" and then ask some questions about doctor who.

It seems to me desu that your confidence is so low, you are scared of spilling spaghetti when you talk to her.

If it helps, next time you see her where you can talk to her, I.e. not talking with friends or whatever, count from 3 downwards, and when you hit 0,just fucking go for it and talk to her, and don't overdo it, like you have been rehearsing.

Worked for me, actually got a female friend a few years ago. This is solid advice, trust me. Unfortunately, said female friend got stabbed in an alleyway. Your mileage may vary though..
>>
>>36768194
>mileage can vary
anyways thanks for the tip
>>
>>36768194
Yo these top 5 tips can help you keep your female friend from getting stabbed.
>>
Comment on the bag in exactly the way that you would if it belonged to a guy.
>>
>>36768226
She looked like some goth girl who was stealing drugs, and she got stabbed by mistake. The other goth girl got stabbed afterwards as well. My friend survived but moved town to a safer part of the UK.
>>
>>36768259
>DUDE sick fucking bag holy shit.
>>
>>36768194
I meant to say "desu" rather than desu, whatever desu means.
>>
File: 1493164908401.jpg (92KB, 1121x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1493164908401.jpg
92KB, 1121x1004px
>>36768290
>whatever desu means.
>>
>>36768290
Fuck I meant DESU, as in to be honest.

My fucking phone
>>
>>36768335
Are you fucking new? It fuckin auto replaces words on 4chan.
>>
>>36768283
Not quite what I had in mind......
>>
>>36768397
Yes i am new to 4 chan.

Sorry for any inconveniences
>>
>>36768562
don't mind the bullies, you'll get used to things soon enough
>>
>>36768625
Thanks man. Read on reddit that words like desu and senpai get translated to Japanese or something.
>>
>>36768654
>>36768625
this is a serious thread about COOL BAGS please refrain from this banter!
>>
File: 1487166093544.png (205KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
1487166093544.png
205KB, 500x429px
>>36768654
oreganon posteo
>>
Thanks for all the replys guys, but I'm still not sure if I'm able to properly talk to her after I compliment her bag.
>>
>>36768290
>>36768654
>obvious newfag
>read on reddit

holy shit, how about you fucking lurk before you post?
why would you go on /r9k/ anyway if you're this new

>>>/b/
>>>/out/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>36768726
>>36768737
I have been lurking, not long enough to know full 4chan etiquette and words that will get replaced.
>>
>>36767504
dude, you are radiating beta vibes, i can feel it from here
>>
File: d3.jpg (137KB, 800x1039px) Image search: [Google]
d3.jpg
137KB, 800x1039px
>>36768726
You should be as forceful as possible when trying to compliment the bag. When you finally get it off her body make sure to take pix and write a review.

4chan.org/review
>>
File: 1492521865061.jpg (83KB, 563x563px) Image search: [Google]
1492521865061.jpg
83KB, 563x563px
>>36767504
you did miss the chance you fucking retard.
literally just walk by her and say
>hey cool bag
then keep on walking or be like
>hey cool bag, i'm into dr who too
then go to it from there, do a small chat or keep on walking again

instead you did that entire autistic shit, what the fuck is wrong with you, you can't go back to tell her ''hey cool back i like it'' after you went to school with fucking Who all over yourself
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.