[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychological Issues #39

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 638
Thread images: 82

File: 17936.png (22KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
17936.png
22KB, 600x800px
XXXIX

1. Choose a name for yourself and use it in the name field; if you know you won't post a lot, it's fine not to. I need names to remember who said what.

2. You will be listened to and cared for.

3. You may be given some tests.

4. All diagnostics should be taken with a pinch of salt, including professional ones you may already have.

5. There are lot of regular posters in this thread, don't be scared to see more fun around here than you might expect.

6. We're still looking for good online psychological tests about every possible condition.

7. Be understanding if I am slow to respond; the demand is high and I often do nothing but type responses, and still am 20 minutes behind; I also miss posts sometimes; kindly point it out to me (I respond to everything in order).

8. I hope you will feel better here.
>>
Hey Nick. How are you?
>>
>>36414952

No good. You?
>>
>>36414900
I don't really know how to start this but here it goes.

I've been homeless twice as a child, I've watch my father beat my brother, I'm currently watching my mother slowly die from a disease, and I've been beaten senselessly by my brother a dozen times, and have watched him almost kill himself and my mother with a knife before. Hes been gone for a while, but I tend to have moments of anxiety and stress when I hear slamming. My mother usually gets mad because I feel no motivation to do anything really and I don't clean the house 100%. So we'll argue. During our arguements she'll slam and do things that give me this anxiety and worry, and it almost feels like I'm reliving the times shes beaten me and my brother has. These events have occured a while ago, and my mothers growing sick. I take care for her a lot. I feel barely any will to live. I can be happy in normal situations, but its only very little, then i go back to my default, which I guess I can consider sadness. I don't even know if its normal or not. Its been forever since I've truly experienced happiness or remained happy for extensive periods of time. I'm so lonely. I can't keep living like this.
>>
I'm
>>36402925
>>36403161

>>36403258
>How often is time to time though?
I think around one a month or two, been like that for 3 years now, I think

>How long does it last?
around a week, it depends on some stuff, like talking with my friends or actually drawing something I like

>Are you a woman, by any chance?
Male, 20
>>
>>36414984
I'm not doing too well either. I pissed my bed tonight at about 18 minutes ago.
>>
>>36415026

All right, heavy stuff, my friend.

For one, you've exerienced many, and repeated, forms of abuse. All of which are traumatic and leave mental scars which have consequences later in life.

Because of this, you are most likely suffering from C-PTSD, your general condition, but also PTSD, which your mother heinously uses against you, one of the most hateful things I have heard in this thread, and I've heard a lot. I'm genuinely angered and outraged.

Reading for you:

http://www.synergiacounselling.com/the-complex-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-cptsd-test/

http://www.blueknot.org.au/Resources/General-Information/Types-of-child-abuse

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-success/201602/10-signs-narcissistic-parent

And two tests:

https://www.depression-anxiety-stress-test.org/take-the-test.html

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

(Everyone ends up nuts with this one, so don't worry too much about the results, and don't worry about diagnostics, they're just rough maps to help find therapy, not labels to identify with).
>>
>>36415065

Take that test seriously. You'd get very similar questions from a professional, and, having done both myself, I can confirm that you'd get diagnosed the same way by a psychologist. Your depression is real, even if it doesn't seem so bad: you're just not used to being happy and healthy.
>>
>>36415079
>I pissed my bed tonight

Does that happen often?
>>
I'm feeling under the weather as well, but that's just the drink I think. I'll take a break from it for a few months.
>>
>>36415117
>I'll take a break from it for a few months.

Good idea. What's up?
>>
>>36415112
No, this is the first time in years.
>>
>>36415133
Hung over. Feeling on edge. I know the wolf had a conversation with meta last night. So in essence, I failed. Though I did a pretty good Joker impression so it's not all bad.
>>
>>36415152

Did it happen in your childhood?

>>36415170
>I know the wolf had a conversation with meta last night. So in essence, I failed.

How did that go?
>>
>>36415104
so, what should I do now?
>>
>>36415184
>Childhood
Yes, but it wasn't very often.
>>
>>36415184
Well, looking back over it I learned a bit about him. Namely, he wants permission from someone else in order to rampage without feeling guilty.
>>
>>36415195

You should see a therapist, but while you're here, tell me about your childhood, parents, family, any traumatic event in your past, etc.

>>36415205

Was any cause found?

>>36415210

Like a vampire needing permission before entering a house. Can that permission come from you or only the house owner?
>>
From last night

>>36402409
>You are likely the heaviest case I've seen in these threads.

This is why I like going to the therapists. Being a mental case (which I don't particularly believe) makes me feel strong in someway.

Therapist said personality disorder not otherwise specified and said goodbye pretty much.

Also Nick, when are you moving to Devon so we can end the normie menace?
>>
>>36415251
No, it was just the basic dream of peeing pee in real life.
>>
>>36415251
I think it would need to be someone else. If only because I wouldn't give it. It was easier when we had someone to tell us what to do.
>>
>>36415258
Oh. Forgot to add name

>just got home
>had to walk from bus stop up a country lane that has been eaten by my town, so quite a few cars
>mini roars past me, pisses me off
>see exhaust on side of the road and throw it in the middle (mischiveous pepe)
>cut my thumb but adrenaline made me feel no pain

Silly idea but fun
>>
>>36415258

Ian? If I recall.

That therapist got rid of you, quite a shameful professional conduct.

As to being strong, it's both ways: you're stronger in some ways and much weaker in some others; the strengths are usually there to compensate for unusual weaknesses.
>>
>>36415267
>No, it was just the basic dream of peeing pee in real life.

Usually, you pee first in real life and your brain makes it a dream within seconds, not the other way around.
>>
>>36415251
I've put on a name.

I went to 3 therapists, last one of them told me I have SPD.

I don't think there's much to say about my life, I was the shy kid, always the best in school and never really had any real friend.
>>
>>36415303

Try this.

>>
>>36415324
>SPD.

Which one?

http://www.pdchat.co.uk/psychtests/spd/schizoid.php
http://www.pdchat.co.uk/psychtests/stpd/stypal.php

Use whichever applies and report back.
>>
>>36415306
Devon. End. Normies. When ree
>>
>>36415382

I don't end people, and I have no plans to move to Devon.

Do you hate "normies" and what are they to you?
>>
>>36415312
Huh, I didn't know that. It would make much more sense.
>>
>>36415089
Thank you a lot man. It means a lot that some people care. I'm a tad busy right now so I can't fully respond to this thread. Thank you.
>>
Oh, and meta compared him to a 'hungry ghost', which is fairly apt. Can eat, but never full.
>>
Don't really know how to word it properly so I'll just greentext

>always been weird, especially as a kid
>bullied through most of school
>used to be fairly chatty and sociable
>battled depression for about 10 years, tried therapists and medication but they didn't help, ended up fixing it myself by cutting the depression off at the so
>"fixing" it resulted in me basically giving up on life
>now 30 and cold and distant
>find hardly anything funny anymore
>can hold a conversation but can't connect with anyone
>lost interest in everything, don't honestly care about anything anymore
>I'm fairly sure I have an uncanny valley affect that turnls people off
>can no longer feel love, don't even really care about family anymore
>only regular emotion left is rage, get angry really easily. Fly into rages remembering past slights and seeing people being assholes, but the rage quickly subsides once my mind's off it
>with no hope of a real future or a family of my own, will likely kms sometime in the next couple of years
>>
>>36415417

Dreams only last a very short time in "real time", whereas in your mind, it's much longer. Inception used this concept a lot.

>>36415422

Don't worry, I get swamped within minutes of opening this thread.
>>
>>36415434

Serious stuff. Try this:

>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-20-13-52-54.png (606KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-20-13-52-54.png
606KB, 720x1280px
>>36415335
Well. I did the test. Don't know what to gain from it lad. What you answer depends on your mood at the time as well so it isn't anything to go by

>>36415407
Looked up your username in the archives and a pic of the guy who lives in Lancashire popped up. So I guess someone has been using your picture amd saying you're moving to Bideford and would end the normies with me... Or you are lying rn. Ree

A normie is someone mentally sound who hasn't been through much hardship
>>
>>36415437
So, I had my friend verify this test to see it's credibility, and it seems to hold pretty well.

https://pcsearle.com/screening/screen_des.html
>>
File: meh.jpg (82KB, 516x427px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
82KB, 516x427px
>>36415443
Here you go, for what it's worth
>>
Please analyze the OP of >>36411421
>>
>Dissociative Experiences Scale (DES) Screening Results

>Total score of: 77.5(30 or Above - Higher Association With DID)

>Your answers to this Dissociative Identity Disorder screening test fall into the range with a higher association with DID.

Minimum wew
>>
>>36415592
>What you answer depends on your mood at the time as well so it isn't anything to go by

Answer more generally, then.

>Don't know what to gain from it lad

You don't, but I do. Patience.

>>36415592
>Looked up your username in the archives and a pic of the guy who lives in Lancashire popped up. So I guess someone has been using your picture amd saying you're moving to Bideford and would end the normies with me... Or you are lying rn. Ree

I'd like a link because I have no idea what you're talking about.

In the archives, I found a guy who had the same tripcode as I used in the first threads, but that wasn't me.

I live in Switzerland. If there's an impostor, I'd like to know.

>A normie is someone mentally sound who hasn't been through much hardship

Best to drop that concept, then. Most people aren't mentally sound and everyone goes through hardship. Dividing everyone between various categories is called splitting, and if it's done to a serious degree, it can be a symptom for various mental illnesses.

Decribe your symptoms in your own words.
>>
>>36415600

I wonder if Facet did that one.

>>36415624

Try this. I've done all these tests and I'm not sure anyone will ever get a disorder with this website.
>>
>>36415739
>>36415600

See
>>36415685
por favor
>>
>>36415654

Probably narc parents, dependent, values self based on acts, not who he is, likely because raised that way.

There might be much more, but OP's behaviour is compensating for something else that makes him very anxious. It could be that his siblings are treated better than he is.
>>
>>36415685

Spoopy. I'll do it too.
>>
File: asdads.png (19KB, 1433x366px) Image search: [Google]
asdads.png
19KB, 1433x366px
>>36415739
>I'm not sure anyone will ever get a disorder with this website.
Seems to work just fine for me.
>>
>>36415739
Done. I got 80%, guess I'm schzoid or whatever
>>
>>36415798
>>36415802

All right.

Time to look up schizoid, guys.
>>
Doing that DID test and it's unsettling... I answer way more positively than I thought.
>>
>>36415902
>Dark Nick arc incoming
I wonder if you're good at Yu Gi Oh when you're evil
>>
>>36415902

>Score: 21.8(Below 30 - Lower Association with DID)

Still not much.

I feel like what you have, Facet, is not really recognised by DID. Maybe it's a spectrum, with alters at the end of it, but this DID doesn't really address the whole alter deal.
>>
>>36415929
The test seems to give out answers like yours to folks with no real signs of DID. Seems to be that anything below 30 is completely inconsequential.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170419-182943.png (183KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170419-182943.png
183KB, 720x1280px
>>36415685
If uh, if this is real then that means that I'm almost on the same level as you. Pic related, it's my results.

P.s. My friend got a 96 on this.
>>
>>36415918

Nah, I just dissociate to some degree, but I don't turn evil.

That said, when my situation was very, very intense, stuff like this would happen:

>find myself wondering where I out my glass
>glass of water in my hand, no memory of filling it up

When I'm thinking about other things intensely, this happens. Not lately though, but I don't feel like I'm "all there".

Am I going to develop alters?
>>
>>36415974
>Am I going to develop alters?
How do you know you already haven't?
>>
>>36415949
>The test seems to give out answers like yours to folks with no real signs of DID. Seems to be that anything below 30 is completely inconsequential.

My opinion to.
>>
>>36416005

>to
Too.

Keyboard is still the same shitty cheap crappy one.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-20-14-23-48.png (390KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-20-14-23-48.png
390KB, 720x1280px
>>36415707
Shame this isn't you lad. One day...
>Best to drop that concept, then. Most people aren't mentally sound and everyone goes through hardship

>says I'm one of the worst in these threads.
I mean they haven't been through hardships like mine! Ree

Right. I am off out
>>
File: ohd3sy9b557b9b823b3eb258018530.jpg (226KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
ohd3sy9b557b9b823b3eb258018530.jpg
226KB, 480x720px
>>36415961

Then this may be more your problem than mere psychopathy as previously thought.

You should take this test to a psychiatrist. It seems you got done DID.
>>
>>36415961
Don't worry about it, all the cool kids get high scores on this test. But as Nick pointed out, dissociation doesn't necessarily imply alters.
>>
>>36416034
Huh, well I don't really feel like there's something wrong with me most of the time, but sometimes I know something is definitely wrong.
>>
>>36416011

That wasn't me. Obviously.

>I mean they haven't been through hardships like mine! Ree

You'd be surprised. People you'd think are "normies" end up having pasts like yours, they're just good at hiding. I can tell from experience.

The main point being that it won't help you to decide that most of humanity is not on your side.
>>
>>36416052
Yeah, I was thinking that I probably don't have alters. When did you find out that you had them?
>>
>>36416071
>I don't really feel like there's something wrong with me most of the time,

And I didn't think I had an abusive childhood or clinically insane parents. We're all retarded sometimes.

If you've been in it long enough, you can't tell. Imagine a man in a blue world, where everything is blue. That man would say that there are no colours in his world, because the concept wouldn't exist. Same with the taste of saliva, your disorder, my past.
>>
>>36416096
Yeah, I know, but sometimes I'm so convinced that I actually believe that I'm completely normal.
>>
>>36416090
I have no idea really. Sometimes I think it's 'new' and then I realise that I can't remember a time before it.
>>
>>36416148

I know, it's been a frequent thing between us.

See ego syntonic and ego dystonic; disorders that are perceived as disorders by the sufferer, and those which aren't felt to be disorders.
>>
File: 456456444333.png (48KB, 521x414px) Image search: [Google]
456456444333.png
48KB, 521x414px
New here, so might as well start out with my stats.
>>
>>36416268

Better tests for the disorders you scored very high on:

http://www.ocdaction.org.uk/do-i-have-ocd

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/borderline.htm
>>
>>36416175
So, you don't remember a time before feeling like this?
>>
>>36416313
Actually I'm fairly certain that it wasn't the case in early childhood.
>>
>>36416376
Huh, I don't ever remember a time where I didn't feel like this.
>>
>>36416396
Talking specifically about alters here.
>>
I feel stuck.
I can't bring myself to go to uni(or anywhere really) anymore and I won't allow myself to have any fun because of it.
It started about half a year ago. At the beginning I was
really hyped for uni and the first two months went pretty well, made a few friends, attended lectures, so on.
Then suddenly I felt so overwhelmed by everything (waking up really early, drive to uni for 1.5h, lots of homework).
It felt like I had no more free time (which really just was a feeling).
From there I even developed a fear of going outside because I got really hungry randomly and feared
I'd faint somewhere. This has gotten a bit better by now.
Now the new semester started and I still can't get myself to go to uni. It feels like a huge waste
of time my mind won't allow me to make.
Because of that I feel unaccomplished, despressive and won't allow myself to have any fun until I fixed this.
As a consequence I often just sit on my bed and ponder how I can get out of this or just lurk on r9k
or YT the entire day, regretting not having taken any action to get out of my miserable state.
I also always fear that any action I take might be a false choice and I'll nuke my future with it.

I hope this makes sense somehow. I also have trouble sorting my thoughts and actually presenting them understandably.

(Also my issues feel really less serious than most on here. Wish you all the best.)
>>
>>36416427
Okay. I see now.
>>
New topic:

I've been thinking about problems we have in the thread and ways to handle them, and also new possibilities.

A problem I have, often, but not right now, is that I get overwhelmed, and if I mean to give serious answers, I end up being 20 to 30 minutes late on every post.

One way to handle this is to have helpers, like Facet and Dan, and this has already happened naturally.

Another way is that you must get dubs for your problem to be addressed. No, I don't actually mean that.

Another way was for me to use vocaroo and speak my answers instead of typing them.

As to possibilities, I've thought of scheduling appointments in a chatroom or something of the sort, maybe even some audio medium or something, if I get more comfortable with the idea.

Opinions?
>>
>>36416535

I'd say you're in a serious state of emergency (anxiety and the likes), and you're stuck in a loop.

>From there I even developed a fear of going outside because I got really hungry randomly and feared
I'd faint somewhere.

Has this happened before?

Can you see a therapist at uni?
>>
>>36416575
This could indeed be faster, but it would place greater demand on you given your anxiety over speaking.
>>
>>36416655
>This could indeed be faster, but it would place greater demand on you given your anxiety over speaking.

Indeed, though I could get used to it. Depends how we do it. There are some therapeutic values to hearing an actual human voice.

Nothing will replace having someone in the flesh about a meter from you, but a voice is still more human than pixels on a screen.

I'm almost more stressed about using the microphone I had bought for my Loved One.
>>
>>36416575
I think the vocaroo idea is the most fitting. As I think some people (probably including me) would be to timid to engage in a One to One chatroom appointment. Maybe in fear of wasting your time.

>>36416613
No it hasn't happened before. The worst that happened was me was that as I was once taking a walk with a friend I felt so hungry we had to sit down and I had to eat something before we continued.

I already went to the doc with this issue and it has gotten better, seems to be stress related/some form of hyperventilation.

My uni does have a therapist if I recall correctly, though the wait time is natuarally pretty long. Also I've refrained from taking this step until now because I'm too stuck up on wanting to solve this myself if at all possible (I seem to have very high expectations of me for some reason. Might've also been at play with my initial issue.)
>>
Well. Speaking of vocaroo here's my Joker impression from the room last night. Quite pleased with it desu

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ByFOvzHHLO
>>
>>36416687
>As I think some people (probably including me) would be to timid to engage in a One to One chatroom appointment. Maybe in fear of wasting your time.

Have no fear, I'm wasting my whole life just fine on my own. Giving you my time, if it helps you, is the only thing that makes me feel like I may not be completely wasting my own time, in fact.

>The worst that happened was me was that as I was once taking a walk with a friend I felt so hungry we had to sit down and I had to eat something before we continued.

Fainting in public is a thing for me as well. Happened rarely but it happened. I don't always go to the whole way, but I have on two occasions.

> seems to be stress related/some form of hyperventilation.

Yes, other symptoms will help clarify what the deal is exactly.

Max, this is an interesting situation, and I hope I can help, and I probably will.

Describe your parents and past.
>>
File: apprehension.jpg (36KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
apprehension.jpg
36KB, 650x366px
>>36416696
>my Joker impression

Not sure if I want to hear that... Still scared from the "Facet impression" from last time (since it wasn't actually you, but one of you pretending to be you, "basic setting" my fucking ass).

Gotta have more Silence of the Lambs pictures.
>>
>>36416696

As expected: terrifying.

Have you been involved in acting at any point? Seems you'd be good at this stuff.
>>
>>36415344
66% the first
50% the second
>>
>>36416535
>From there I even developed a fear of going outside because I got really hungry randomly and feared
This happened to me often when I was in freshman year of uni... are you skipping meals? If so take a bottle of fuzzy drink with you, or a candy bar, if you feel like fainting then consume it. It sound like you have suffered from low blood sugar, that is because you are probably not eating enough or very stressed0. You should absolutely avoid driving if you feel like fainting, do not take it lightly.
>>
Hey everyone how are you?

>>36416696
Genuinely chilling
>>
>>36416798

Some light case of schizoid, then. Read about it and see how it may help you understand, but don't automatically accept the diagnostic, because some of the questions can be answered the same way for very different reasons.
>>
>>36416797
A malleable sense of self does lend itself to acting. I often wonder how many of them have BPD or some other disorder, especially the hardline method actors.

I did act when I was younger. I've not had occasion to get back into it though. A shame really, since my tutor wanted me to try for RADA (the drama university where Ian McKellen et al all went). I did enjoy it though. Played a vampire hunting priest at one point, a hellish shade at another.
>>
>>36416847

Surprise image for ya.
>>
>>36416753
Well interesting is one way to put it, but glad to hear my strange thoughts intrigue you enough to offer your help :).

My past was quite boring. I always was one of the best in school without any effort. I got A's and B's with studying one, maybe two days before an exam so I really didn't take school too seriously.
I also was always hooked on PCs and generally really good with them (still am. Learned multiple programming languages and even a lot of low level stuff). So I was kind of an outsider but never friendless. Though I always kind of preferred my PC over other stuff.

My parents are quite ordinary I'd say and my relationship to them is quite good. I still live with them and except for small petty stuff I never had a serious issue with them and they've always been supportive. Though probably because I always did well without effort I now also don't want to disappoint them by effectively being a NEET who can't free himself.
Though lately I've kind of felt the urge to move out. As because of this mentality of not wanting to disappoint them, I fear interactions with my parents a bit.
>>
File: IMG_1125.png (520KB, 1046x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.png
520KB, 1046x1080px
I definitively have some form of depression as a part of some personality fuckup im sure.
I think of suicide almost every single day. Sometimes its just a flash, "kill yourself", or "i should die", others (usually when i try to sleep without staying up to the point of exhaustion) are drawn out microepisodes of all my fuckups rushing past my brain and all i can imagine is slashing my arms or blowing my brains out.
I have a hard time making or maintaining friendships that arent centered around some form of mutual drug use.
And now im being charged with felony drug possession and might go to jail. They put me in jail under bond for 2 days before i bailed out. I cried, banged my head on walls, paced, slept probably a grand total of 2 hours spread across those 2 days and looked for whatever i could to slash my wrists. Didnt eat anything other than a handful of food and ive only had a slice of pizza and a couple cups of coffee today. Somehow i lost 10 fucking pounds in there.
Im back home now with my parents and my mind has come out of the haze of panic, fear, and anxiety but it doesnt last.
Im scared /r9k/. I dont want to go back. I could barely pull through 2 nights. I sure as fuck wont survive with what little remains of my sanity in a month or a year.
Currently im ignoring getting a jump on court shit because i just get so fucking anxious i cant think and just default to "FUCKING KILL YOURSELF".
IM FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED FUCKING WHY WHY WHY
>>
>>36416865
>A malleable sense of self does lend itself to acting. I often wonder how many of them have BPD or some other disorder, especially the hardline method actors.

I know Winona has it. I've noticed I like actors and actresses who either share my INFJ or have BPD traits.

Get back into acting. Go to auditions. Join a drama club.
>>
>>36416871
Thank you, I needed that after today
>>
>>36416853
i don't understand if that has anything to do with how I feel.
I think that the thing that affect my mood more is drawing, since when I fail at drawing something is when I start to feel like shit
but I can't stop to do that, it's the only thing that makes me want to keep going, without it I'm less than nothing.
>>
>>36416887
>Well interesting is one way to put it, but glad to hear my strange thoughts intrigue you enough to offer your help :).

I haven't seen anything strange so far, worry not. I'm here to help you, because you're worth, for just being who you are.

>because of this mentality of not wanting to disappoint them, I fear interactions with my parents a bit.

Let's dig there. Why do you fear interactions with them?
>>
>>36416901

You need urgent psychological help.

You exhibit many Borderline traits.

Try this.
>>
File: Joker utterly crackers.jpg (36KB, 471x593px) Image search: [Google]
Joker utterly crackers.jpg
36KB, 471x593px
>>36416925
Loved Girl, Interrupted. Probs her favourite too. That or Frozen.

>>36416847
I'm alright ta, still a bit off balance after last night but not bad. How are you?

Thanks, watch out though as you can see I'm a few hobnobs short of a tea party.
>>
>>36416943

What happened?

>>36416945

It's not drawing per se, it's failing. You judge yourself on what you do rather than who you are, maybe from your education, and as a result, any failure is a direct hit to your ego, which makes things very difficult for you, as if you fought a battle without any armor: everything hurts instantly.

Is that about right?
>>
>>36416946
Thanks a lot for your kind words.

Well, I basically had two interventions of sorts. The first one end of last year when I didn't go to uni for two weeks straight.
My dad talked with me about why I won't go to uni anymore.
I answered with my fear of randomly fainting.
He told me I should see a doctor about it as if I were to just be caught in my room forever it'd be better fainting trying to go out.
Which I did and the doc was very kind and understanding and told me I would put too much pressure upon myself and thus I coulnd't really "digest" my situation.

The second occurrence was about two weeks ago.
On the topic of why I wouldn't go to driving school.
Same issue, hunger attacks, fear of fainting/vomiting & thus embarrassing myself in class.
Again, they told me it's OK and I should go see my doc again and maybe see a therapist.
Saw my doc. Again, very understanding. Told me about the hyperventilation and that I should try to breathe into my hands if I get one of these hunger attacks to get rid of some oxygen in my blood and calm me down. Also prescribed some light medicine to strengthen me (It's a doctor with homeopathy as his main point) and some cream I should apply If I feel that I begin to get nervous/my stomach feels empty.

That's basically it. I don't want to have another intervention, as after having two I'd expect of myself that I could present some form of progress or have some sort of plan. Which I don't as my mood shifts often from feeling pretty OK to crawling up in my bed and thinking that nothing has any purpose anyways.
>>
>>36417011
>>36417051

Had another awful day at work today. Being harassed, plus another day of constant worrying because I thought I might of left my laptop open (I didn't, and there's nothing on there anyway). Why do I think like this? I know I'm doing it but it won't stop. I thought I was beginning to overcome it, but obviously not. I'm just going to quit my job, I can't stand it anymore
>>
>>36417051
it may be that but what hurts more is the NO FUCKING IMPROVEMENT IN 6 YEARS,
WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS
>>
>>36417138
>told me I would put too much pressure upon myself and thus I coulnd't really "digest" my situation.

Kind doctor but this is the sort of crap platitudes that make you feel responsible for what's happening to you. You're not the one putting too much pressure on yourself.

>Same issue, hunger attacks, fear of fainting/vomiting & thus embarrassing myself in class.

I suspect a much tougher situation underneath these symptoms. I've known similar things, apart from the hunger attacks.

>I should try to breathe into my hands if I get one of these hunger attacks to get rid of some oxygen in my blood and calm me down.

Did that help?

>(It's a doctor with homeopathy as his main point)

So it's not a doctor. Homeopathy is absolute bullshit based on the idea that water has memory and that the more you dilute something, the stronger it gets. If water had memory, and diluting it made the element stronger, it'd be powerful shit and piss water. Homeopathy is basically water and sugar and nothing more. It's a scam.

Fuck that cream too. You don't need a cream, you need way more serious help.

Other symptoms?
>>
File: IMG_1191.jpg (66KB, 604x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1191.jpg
66KB, 604x741px
>>36417007
>37
CONFIRMED
I have suspected borderline before in my binges on late-night psychology but the core bit of dissociation is hard for me to digest or rather comprehend, or rather identify in myself.
The lack of a coherent "sense-of-self" does hit a close chord.
Would... does criticizing yourself using the personality of danny devito on its always sunny count?
I dont know.
The suicidal urges are mostly under control because i have a good strategy of blanking my mind which is why i havent sought help, except when i hit my first big wave of true major depression some 4 years ago in college. One of my skype 4chan friends had to tell me to go to the health services center and that no, cutting off a finger to present a "real" reason to go was not ok.
I dont know i think im just rambling now
Im just enjoying being heard i suppose i suppose i dont know i dont know FUCK
Im not going to shoot myself yet but the option is comforting if that makes sense
>>
>>36417143
>Being harassed

The same guy? You know you can legally do something about this now, even if it's just a threat.

>Why do I think like this?

Because your brain is wired on high alert, the slightest thing will send you into a frenzy of worry.

Make sure to discuss this with your therapist. You can probably get some of them "Bennies" for your condition, until you find a job you prefer.

That said, the problems you have now will follow you, so don't quit your job so hastily, at least not until you give me details on the harassment.
>>
>>36417143
What may help is to make yourself a checklist. Put together a sequence of steps, however arbitrary they may seem, and tick them off as you go as part of your routine. Checking the laptop is closed, the oven is switched off, your hair is brushed etc etc. Structure may provide you the security that you're missing.

As well as that, a break from routine may be what's needed. Plan a trip out to a new restaurant, catch a film, reach out to an old friend.

You're stressed lately because of that cook, and in turn you're focusing on other things - like the laptop - as a reaction. Thus these things may also subside once the matter is resolved via your boss or some other figure of authority.

So, to recap:
>Give yourself a break
>Create a more structured routine
>Commit to addressing the colleague issue
>>
>>36417193
>NO FUCKING IMPROVEMENT IN 6 YEARS,
>WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS

Well, in more ways than one: nothing.

Consider a book called something like "Drawing with the Right Side of the Brain," it's very good and people improve shitloads with it.
>>
I was sexually abused as a child.

Now I really want to be in a rapey "little" type relationship.

What do?
>>
>>36417273
I've read that, I've read loomis, I've gone to an art school, I draw almost daily,
I did improve a but, but so little it makes no difference, and if I open a drawing from two years ago I feel that's better than the one I make now.
>>
My friend is always procrastinating. She also forgets stuff easily and sometimes forgets to eat or pee. What's wrong with her? Is she just clumsy?... She's been like this forever without any improvement. I'm worried for her future since she never gets anything done like this.
>>
>>36417248
>but the core bit of dissociation is hard for me to digest or rather comprehend, or rather identify in myself.

You don't have to have it all. I myself have that bit and very little of the other ones.

>Would... does criticizing yourself using the personality of danny devito on its always sunny count?

It sure means something, and sounds hella fun.

>i have a good strategy of blanking my mind

Could be dissociation too, different sort.

More generally, try to relax, you're being listened to and cared for here, and it won't be just me, others will help you.

Are you all right?
>>
>>36417295
No comment, someone else handle this one
>>
>>36417250
>details
Mostly constant verbal abuse. Constantly calling me names, threatening me, etc.

>>36417264
Thanks for these tips, this could actually genuinely help me
>>
>>36417295

If what you mean is some role playing rapey scenarios, then that is fine, but is it more?
>>
>>36417211
I didn't put much hope in the medication anyway as I feel this has to be psychological/Physiological.

Not really.
If I had to describe how I feel once they come up: My stomach being completely empty, no energy to even talk much, feeling quite shakey, throat feels dry and feels like it's cording up, dizzyness/disorientation.
This is the absolute worst case that only ever occurred once. (The already mentioned walk with a friend of mine).
These symptoms are quite inconsistent aswell. Sometimes when I take a walk i can go on for kilometers without anything major other times it came up after some seemingly random time.

The advice to pay attention to my breathing has helped though. Since that appointment I at least feel capable of driving somewhere with my family for taking a walk which I also feared before that.

Though most of the time, being home I feel allright.
>>
>>36417302

Post some of your art. Don't be scared.
>>
>>36417381

As a "little" i.e. I dress and act like a child. I am kinda worried that it's fucked up and might perpetuate the type of abuse I recieved.

But I also want to "redo" my abuse and make it nice, if that makes sense.
>>
>>36417303
>My friend is always procrastinating. She also forgets stuff easily and sometimes forgets to eat or pee.

We're far beyond procrastination here. What are some other symptoms? Other oddities?
>>
>>36417295
When you say rapey relationship, do you mean you being the submissive one?

Because if so, a similar thing happened to me.

My advice is that if it isn't harming anyone, and you enjoy it, then go for it. Just make sure you have some control in the relationship and that it isn't too one-sided. What can seem like fun at first can quickly start hurting you
>>
>>36417319

Wise of you.

>>36417341
>Mostly constant verbal abuse. Constantly calling me names, threatening me, etc.

This is unacceptable. Get in touch with a lawyer or something, don't accept it. You're his superior, right? Tell him to fuck off your kitchen if he can't respect you.
>>
>>36417418

Yep, I want to be the raped / submissive one.

Just worried it will get out of hand and fuck me up more accidentally or soemthing.
>>
>>36417392
sorry but I won't,
some people have seen it, and they all say that they like it, but I know that it's not good, I'm sure no one would pay a cent for it, and also the finished pieces are a small part of all the things I try to draw but fail, and no one sees them.
>>
>>36417383

It's clearly psychological in my opinion.
>>36417397
>As a "little" i.e. I dress and act like a child. I am kinda worried that it's fucked up and might perpetuate the type of abuse I recieved.

It's not that fucked up, if you understand it.

>But I also want to "redo" my abuse and make it nice, if that makes sense.

It makes perfect sense, actually. Basically, what you're doing is you're going back to the past and trying to repair it. To "make it nice" as you say. A lot of people do that. Some people even get in relationships with abusers to "win, this time" and other such ideas.

The question is, does it work?
>>
>>36417443
Like I said, maintain control, and do it with a partner you trust. If you think they might have any malicious intentions, stop right away. Use a safe word if necessary
>>
>>36417473

Yeah. So you'd suggest just seeing a psychotherapist about it?

I sadly gotta go for a bit. Thanks a lot for your help so far. It shouldn't take too long. I'll answer/read as soon as possible. If not I hope you'll open a new thread quite soon.
>>
>>36417443

What Ethan said was essentially what I would have said as well.

Have you seen a therapist about your abuse?
>>
>>36417471

Well, if you are so sure that it's not good, there's no reason to fear anything, then, right?

I'm curious.

>>36417509
>Yeah. So you'd suggest just seeing a psychotherapist about it?

Always. I suspect a few things but haven't had the symptoms for it yet. Or clues.
>>
>>36417473
>The question is, does it work?
No. Lo will end up finding someone who will, over time, experience counter-transferrence until their behaviour more closely mimics the abuser's.

This is something that warrants careful treatment and in fact, therapy would be more advisable than playing with this stuff. Before you know it, twenty years will have passed and you'll have spent a lifetime being abused trying to recreate that first pass. Don't let it control you.
>>
File: Capture.png (53KB, 615x482px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
53KB, 615x482px
That's a four out of ten! What did I win?
>>
File: claricelecter.jpg (206KB, 1600x1208px) Image search: [Google]
claricelecter.jpg
206KB, 1600x1208px
>>36417540

I'd lean towards that type of advice.

I wonder if you took your own advice, though.
>>
>>36417427
Yeah I'm superior (I'm a sous chef, he's a line cook) and like I said before, during work, he takes all my orders fine. But as soon as there's any kind of break, he'll start going off on me again
>>
>>36417568

A new hobby: therapy.

Find the appropriate tests in the list here:

http://www.celebritytypes.com/dark-triad/test.php
http://www.pdchat.co.uk/psychtests/
>>
>>36417576
Far easier to give advice than to heed it.
>>
>>36417583

Next time he says anything, you speak to him very calmly, or you write him a note. He must be officially warned that any further abuse will lead to legal consequences for him.

See if there is any free lawyer service where you are, for information. You have witnesses, you have everything you need. Intimidating him will be easy. He cannot win this case.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (700KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
700KB, 1920x1080px
>>36417620

For sure. For sure...

Ravioli.
>>
>>36417533
i can't, please
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>36414900
Hey Nick hope everything is going better for you than it was last time.
>>
>>36417631
Thanks I'll keep your advice in mind, and I'll also tell my therapist all about it tomorrow
>>
>>36417510

I have seen a therapist but it didn't help because I couldn't stop crying to speak. I am a bit older now, but can't afford therapy anymore.
>>
>>36417660
>i can't, please

No need to say please, if you don't want to, you don't have to. I will never force you to anything, and nobody can force you to anything. I wanted to insist on my interest in your art. I am really interested, I love seeing people's art. That's all.

>>36417672

B-BAKA!

Things are worse now for me but I am glad to see you! I actually made a huge image of our conversation, but still haven't found a place to upload it.

How have you been doing?
>>
>>36417676

Also inform him/her about the work harassment, they'll know how to help, surely.
>>
>>36417713
Been okay. Went to a job fair yesterday, turns out wasting 5 years learning nothing for this degree was worth it, as two different companies both want me for internships.
>>
>>36417709
>I have seen a therapist but it didn't help because I couldn't stop crying to speak.

That's the reason? Did you quiet or did they stop it? If you cried, you had to cry. You need someone to let those tears flow.

It sucks that you can't afford therapy. I'm thinking of ways to help people better here, for free, of course, and we'll see what happens.

Do you have symptoms, other than rapey fantasies?
>>
>>36417745
>Went to a job fair yesterday, turns out wasting 5 years learning nothing for this degree was worth it, as two different companies both want me for internships.

Awesome!

How has your former problem evolved? Is it still improved?
>>
>>36417791
Comes and goes. Talking with you helped a lot, but still have the depression pop back up occasionally
>>
>>36417718
Will do, thanks a lot
>>
>>36417852

Have you considered seeing somebody about it?

>>36417862

Welcome, Ethan. Proud of you.
>>
File: IMG_5866.jpg (107KB, 723x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5866.jpg
107KB, 723x580px
Fuck I didn't realize I was full tard. I'm gonna take the relevant tests you gave Solomon just now, brb.
>>
>>36417936

Don't worry, this test is touchy. And you're not a tard, by far.

You may have issues, however. How heavy is your past?
>>
>>36417398
She may have some trauma from a certain incident(rape). She only mentioned it once when we were about 13-14, she is 17(almost 18) now. I don't think she ever got help or closure for it. Could that be what is affecting her current performance now? Or is it a separate issue?
If it's hurting her still I wish I could help but I have trouble adressing her issues or getting to see what's on her mind because she will dodge my advances really hard and I don't know her in real life either. So I'm sorry I don't have much as I could have had to say.
All I can say now is that she isn't really that sharp. It shows even online and with how her friends treat her like a pest and all. She annoys people often and crosses lines she shouldn't by sticking her head in other's business without a care in the world even though it's obvious it bothers them and sometimes they even get mad and argue with her. She just keeps on trucking unaffected though. She does has her good friends and close family and is pretty cheerful at least from what she shows. But she isn't heading anywhere good when her grades are failing. I don't want her to be a NEET... Should I encourage her to talk to a psychologist? But I'm worried the stigma of that will frighten her too. And it seems like she doesn't want to confront her problems either. And ah. She also told me recently that she wishes she lived in the anime/manga world with her 2d husbands. So maybe she doesn't really enjoy the 3d world or feel in touch with it...? Idk. Sorry for the long post, I really do appreciate the help you're offering.
>>
>>36417907
Nah. Mainly because I can't afford it. Besides, I've dealt with it so far well enough. I don't even like taking motren(fuck spelling) when I have a headache. I like handling my own problems.
>>
how do I feel emotions other than anger and sadness
>>
>>36417958
Not heavy at all, that's what I hate. I know I've had some form of depression since I was ~10 years old, but I have no reason for it. I was a smart kid all the way through elementary, middle, and high school, successful in school and athletics. I had loving parents, and a simple family situation.
>>
>>36417967
>Could that be what is affecting her current performance now?

Fuck yes. She may be dissociating so hard that she "forgets" to eat.

>Should I encourage her to talk to a psychologist?

Yes.

>she wishes she lived in the anime/manga world with her 2d husbands.

Who are her husbandos?

See if this fits her:

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/personality-disorders/borderline-personality-disorder.htm
>>
>>36417992
>I like handling my own problems.

Seeing a therapist IS handling your own problems. Not even therapists themselves avoid resorting to therapists for their problems: even with the knowledge, you need someone else.

>>36418004

Heavily abusive childhood?
>>
>>36418035

I thought the same until recently, so maybe it's not all as good as you imagine.

Describe your parents.
>>
File: husbando indulges.gif (997KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
husbando indulges.gif
997KB, 500x281px
>>36418062
>Who are her husbandos?
If it's anyone other than pic related, shit taste desu
>Tfw no gambling addict bf to manipulate into a contract for sexual slavery
>>
>>36418086
>Heavily abusive childhood?
Nope, not at all. This is just who I've always been. I'm ashamed of who I am, I have no control over myself
>>
>>36418062
Damn. How should I approach her about talking to a psychologist/therapist without overreacting and scaring her? And she likes those guys from that volleyball yaoi(?) anime. And guys from shoujo manga I think. And no way does she have borderline personality disorder. She doesn't fit that at all. Except for maybe the dissociation part.
>>
>be me
>be benevolent helper in Robotland
>puts in 10-12 hours of amateur therapy
>for almost a month in a row
>followers arrive
>a cult commences
>consider joining my own thread as someone else to get help
>"You should ask Nick, he'd know what to do."

>mfw I am Pagliacci
>>
How do you answer these yes/no questions anyway? I always have trouble deciding what box I should tick.

Like, if you are cruel to animals or somesuch. Should I say yes if I was during my childhood or no because I'm not anymore?
>>
>>36418178
>Nope, not at all. This is just who I've always been. I'm ashamed of who I am, I have no control over myself

Don't be ashamed, you didn't make this happen.

What's an abusive childhood in your opinion?
>>
>>36418229
You definitely deserve help from people the same way you help us. It's unfair how much you do for everyone with barely anything in return
>>
>>36418096
Mother
>full normie
Happy, carefree, lives a normal life with normal range of emotions. She is an emotional person rather than a logical, not to say she's unintelligent though- she's a little above average but not by much. She had a decent childhood. Her parents went through a divorce early but they were both loving.

Father
>ascended robot
He's the reason I honestly believe only stupid people can be happy. As a kid he was ADHD and smart as fuck, but it pissed off his mom. So she took him to a therapist on base (military kid) who prescribed a dangerously high dosage of something or other. I forget the details but he ended up getting serious, permanent brain damage from it. Different psychologist evaluated him when they moved bases and took him off the pills, evaluated him, and gave a post-damage IQ test and he was still 140s. Dude said my dad was cheated out of possibly the most intelligent minds he had ever seen.

He battles depression and is on serious antidepressants now. He had a super shitty childhood, with an abusive/drunk father.

Present day
Parents are loving. I am close to my father, but I love my mother as well. They are disappointed with me though. Neither are substance abusers or anything, good Christians who go to church and stuff.
>>
>>36418237
I would answer yes to that question. Childhood cruelty towards animals is a notable indicator for possible mental disorders and future antisocial and violent behaviour or diagnoses, while relatively few of these people continue the behaviour towards animals into adulthood.
>>
>>36418238
>What's an abusive childhood in your opinion?
Something actually abusive? I had everything I could ever ask for. Only thing was that my mom was never around, since she would leave for work before I woke up and get home after I went to bed & mostly wanted to be alone on the weekends. But I've been like this forever, including when I was a very small child, so I don't think that has anything to do with it. I used to be in trouble all the time at school because I'd get mad and do something violent. I don't remember much since it was a long time ago but I do remember being told
>if you keep doing things like this when you grow up, you will be locked in jail for life
by teachers when I was five years old. And now I'm 20 and I feel the violent urges daily. I hate everyone and I hate myself for being this way, but I have no control.
>>
>>36418237
>Like, if you are cruel to animals or somesuch. Should I say yes if I was during my childhood or no because I'm not anymore?

No, because you don't anymore. If the question is about now, you say no, if the question says "ever", you say yes.

>>36418297

People here have been helpful. I'm getting professional help as well, and there are others who are in touch with me, and who want to help.

I'm just not sure anything will ever be enough, and I should not speak about myself in the thread. I normally do so if it's useful, which it often is, so people can know that I have first hand experience of certain things; beyond that, I should keep it down.

I'd fare much worse if I didn't do this thread. Helping others is its own reward, as they say of virtue.
>>
>>36417785

>Did you quiet or did they stop it?

I literally just cried for 1 hour a week every week for like 12 weeks. The therapist said that they couldn't understand me and they felt therapy wasn't helping and I wasn't ready yet, etc.
>>
>>36418365
Why shouldn't you talk about yourself in this thread? There's no need not to talk about yourself, I'm sure we'd like to hear it and give our own advice. Unless talking about yourself brings up bad feelings/memories, in which case, I understand
>>
Man there's so much things I'd feel I would need to tell for someone to understand any of it I never know where to start.
>>36418337
Okay thanks.
>>
>>36418318

There's very much enough ground for an abusive childhood here, even if none of your parents meant it.

My reaction to your father's origin story goes something like this:

>I don't think he had ADHD and potentially, whatever problem he has started before the whatever he was prescribed
>I tend to think his IQ would have been the same without the meds
>medication doesn't help your father and won't help him

Has he seen a therapist about his own abusive childhood?
>>
>>36418441
>Man there's so much things I'd feel I would need to tell for someone to understand any of it I never know where to start.
Why don't you try us?
>>
>>36418486
The problem is I don't know where to start. I have a suspicion that it all is interconnected and such but I have trouble putting it all into an order.
What's even more bothersome is that I often forget to mention some events which makes it look like I'm lying.
>>
>>36418363
>Something actually abusive?

You don't seem to know what abuse is.

>Only thing was that my mom was never around,

Neglect is abusive, whether it's voluntary or not. Abuse is abuse and the mental scars it leaves are the same. Psychological abuse tends to be worse than sexual abuse due to its insidious nature, and the fact that people go decades, sometimes their whole lives, without ever seeing the abuse done to them; so they feel responsible for how they feel, and this never ends well.

> I went to bed & mostly wanted to be alone on the weekends.

In a functional family, you would have wanted to spend time with your parents, and it would have been quality time.

>But I've been like this forever, including when I was a very small child, so I don't think that has anything to do with it.

This only shows you've always lived in the same type of environment, and that it was always a problem. Kids don't act up for nothing. I know that, I'm a teacher.

>by teachers when I was five years old. And now I'm 20 and I feel the violent urges daily. I hate everyone and I hate myself for being this way, but I have no control.

Something is definitely up. I want you to consult this resource and read it carefully, and challenge your idea of what abuse is.

http://www.blueknot.org.au/Resources/General-Information/Types-of-child-abuse
>>
>>36418086
I just might go see one, soon as this new job gets settled and I'm making a lot more $. But what were you saying earlier about an image?
>>
Question open to all

Is there a difference between considering suicide everyday and thinking about suicide everyday. The former being you are actually thinking about doing it and the latter being just in a theoretical sense?
>>
>>36418396

>quiet
>quit

Damn... I imagine that tapping into this stuff is very emotional for you. If I were your therapist, I'd book a long time before the session, just so you can cry for 3 hours straight if necessary.

I can't believe they said you weren't ready... (Meaning, I believe you, but how unprofessional of them, goddam.)
>>
>>36418528
Just start anywhere you'd think is good. You don't have to figure it all out on your own. It's a dialogue after all.
>What's even more bothersome is that I often forget to mention some events which makes it look like I'm lying.
None of us are here to judge you, so even if you think you're being inconsistent, it's not an issue.
>>
>>36418430

I talk of myself too much as it is, I feel. The main reason why I shouldn't, unless useful, is because I'm here to help, not be helped. I'm here to fully focus on others, the same way actual therapists do. People here must feel that they're the focus by default, and that they're not "taking room".

That's why I ought to take a backseat more seriously.
>>
>>36418566
I don't know. A while back it started as theoretical, evolved into "why haven't I yet?" If you may end up doing it seek professional help. I realized I couldn't do it so I don't worry about the voice telling me I should just kill myself. Now that my station in life is improving that voice hasn't shown up as frequently.
>>
>>36418537
well, what's done is done I guess, but what can I do to try to fix myself?
>>
>>36418528

Start with any of these:

1. your parents
2. your childhood
3. your symptoms
4. your problems

More generally, start with whatever feels like a good start. Don't worry about where you start, all roads lead to Rome anyway.

And don't worry, nobody here assumes you're a liar. Mistakes happen to everyone.

The FBI inspectors have a saying: "If someone tells you the same story 50 times, and 50 times it's the same story, they're lying."
>>
File: 1460070455262.jpg (83KB, 519x647px) Image search: [Google]
1460070455262.jpg
83KB, 519x647px
>>36418566
Yes, there's a difference. Actively planning to kill yourself is notably worse than simply keeping the possibility in mind. Pic related is basically my day to day attitude to suicide, while I've only ever considered it actively at my very worst.
To me it's the difference between things being really fucking bad now and just being glad that if things in the future get really bad, there's always that beautiful ticket off the ride.
>>
>>36418595
I understand, but I'm sure most of would want to help you as much as you've helped us.

I know I do, I feel in debt to you now, and if you ever want to talk, I'll definitely have one with you. If you don't want to "take room" in the thread, you can always email me if you want to. (Or any other method of communication)
>>
File: preview.png (160KB, 394x718px) Image search: [Google]
preview.png
160KB, 394x718px
>>36418549
>But what were you saying earlier about an image?

I wanted to show a good friend what I was doing with my life (kek be praised), so I made a montage of all our posts in one big massive picture. But I can't find a website to upload a picture without it being resized (mostly because I don't have time to look for one with the thread, I just type and read all the time).
>>
>>36418566
>Is there a difference between considering suicide everyday and thinking about suicide everyday. The former being you are actually thinking about doing it and the latter being just in a theoretical sense?

Yes, and an important difference at that. Thinking about it, imagining yourself doing, imagining people's reaction, I believe all this is called suicide ideation. It's serious, but not as alarming as actually planning, preparing a method, etc.

Therapists and other mental health experts will ask you questions to make sure which it is.
>>
>>36418684
Does Imgur require resizing?
>>
>>36418217
Nick! Did you miss my post? Sorry I'll use a name now.
>>
>>36418684
Uhhh wow. Idk what to say.
>>
>>36418588

Hitler dubs on Hitler's birthday.

I like your style, would you get a name?

(I'm actively looking around for people who might help in a more official capacity for the near future, because I can't handle all these people on my own much of the time.)
>>
>>36418643
>well, what's done is done I guess, but what can I do to try to fix myself?

I told you what to do: read the abuse link.
>>
>>36418737
I'd like to say I could do more, but with my new job I'll have markedly less time quite imminently.
>>
>>36418679

I appreciate your offer (be careful, I might take it!).

I'll drop my e-mail address, which I should do at least once per thread:

[email protected]
>>
>>36418773
Me of course. Trip slip.
>>
>>36418607
Yeah every once in a while it turns to why haven't I but thankfully my paralyzing fear of death always trumps them.
>>
>>36417533
May I know what these suspicions are? Or would that not be adviseable for psychological reasons.
>>
>>36418737
>Hitler dubs on Hitler's birthday.
Not quite. 1488 is the true Hitler dubs.
>would you get a name?
I've already got one, if you can count this as a name. I just forget to change it between shitposts on other boards and threads.
>I'm actively looking around for people who might help in a more official capacity
Between trying to study for college application and dread of detachments, I'm afraid I'm not up to it. I'll just keep lurking when I can and picking up the slack where capable.
>>
>>36418217

Sorry, I did miss it. I'm getting fatigue from this thread thing. Apologies!

You can ask her about the idea, if she has ever seen anyone, etc. Start slowly without suggesting it.

You could advise her to come here, perhaps?

The rest depends on how receptive she is to the idea of therapy.

Sorry, freaking out for other reasons. I'm probably going to take a break for a bit. I'll let you know.
>>
>>36418777
Just realised I didn't even put my own email in the post. I would probably just worry about it the whole time anyway. I'll send you an email in a second just so you know my address.
>>
>>36418821
>detachments
Attachments, dedications, dependence. Something along those lines is what I meant. My linguistic abilities haven't been functioning too well lately.
>>
>>36417011
Girl, Interrupted. been desiring to watch that again.
>>
>>36418914
Do it, it's great
>>
>>36418870
Don't worry too much bout us, take yourself a break to readjust your head if you need to. Any way I can help?
>>
>>36418645
Okay, Ill start with childhood and parents I guess.

First things first, my parents were Jehova's Witnesses and I was introduced to that belief system basically since I was born.
What I remember is that I've always been very energetic and ambitious, I started walking and talking very early according to my parents and even learned a bit to read and easy math like addition and substraction before I entered elementary school. I was also cruel to animals at that time but I don't know why, it was fun to hurt them and see them struggle I guess. But it didn't stop with animals I was cruel to other children, too. I remember convincing a little girl a year or so younger than me to eat a nettle and I also reveled in tormenting my older brother.
Elementary school was kind of a shock because I was used to being pampered at home until I was 4 or 5 and I was used to the belief system of the religion I was part of and the school was nothing like that. I wasn't important anymore and had difficulty adjusting to that. I think my cruelty towards other beings also stopped at that point.
>>
>>36418963
I never really adjusted to school because my parents and other JWs kept telling me that there would be no point in trying to fit in because the world is evil and everyone not part of our club would be bad influence that would eventually lead you astray anyway. Didn't help that my clothes were basically passed down to me from older children as well. Weirdly enough I don't remember being bullied in elementary school, people were mostly pretty accepting of me or I was at least oblivious to it. Had a few friends as well but never thought about it that much, only my teacher was a nightmare for me. But even she used to praise me when she talked to my parents, or at least that's what my parents said she'd do. I always had the feeling that she detested me, though.

Middle school was a different beast, though and that's where things got confusing.
>>
>>36418711

I had, yes, I'm sorry.

>>36418728

Let me know if you're OK with the image. I'd like to know if it's OK to show it, sort of a showcase of what the thread is about.
>>
>>36418805

I don't like telling too early on, but I often think of C-PTSD.

>>36418821
>Not quite. 1488 is the true Hitler dubs.

Dubs are two digits by definition. So dubs!

You're welcome to help, even without a name.
>>
>>36419077
Sure! I have no problems with that.
>>
The thing is that I feel left out,
do my friends care about me?
I fear that it's a one way thing

also I can't talk to them directly, I only talk in group chats or similar things, like online multiplayer games.
>>
>>36418912

Hehe, figured. I responded.

>>36418914

Hello nobo.

>>36418938

I'll be taking a break in about 15 minutes, to do my work out routine.
>>
File: IMG_5957.jpg (31KB, 178x148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5957.jpg
31KB, 178x148px
>>36419122
apparently neither does someone else
>>
>>36418963

Try this:

Also, you're Jehovah now. (If that's OK.)
>>
>>36419122

Thank you.

Dubs, Kek be praised.
>>
>>36419129

That fear is probably unfounded. Do they ask you out? Do they speak to you? Do they ask questions?
>>
>>36419075
My father always had a problem with alcohol and was a gambler at some time during my childhood, though I don't know exactly when. I just got told afterwards that it went to a point where he would gamble away too much money and my mother said that he had to stop or else she'd leave him. But I am not really sure if that was during my childhood or even before I was born. He's always been somewhat violent and angry, not that he ever hit my mother but he did occasionaly have outbursts of anger where he'd hurt my siblings or me. He was always that guy on top who played dictator in hiw own family and thought that only a firm hand could guide his children to a bright future.
My mother was always kinda depressed and for most of my early childhood she played along with whatever my father decided, probably because she lacked the energy to stand her ground because she believed that children need freedom and care and not much authority. But she also always had some form of victim complex I'd say. She usually complains more about anything than trying to actually do something about t.
>>
>>36419203
Of course. Just link me to the image when you find somewhere to post it to.
>>
>>36419121
Allright, interesting. I'd be happy to provide more info to strengthen (or dispute) your intuition, if there even is any meaning in going on.

Take your well earned break first though :)
>>
>>36419228

The dynamic between your parents is pretty clear. Your father probably reproduced what he had known himself as a child, and believed it was good.

Your mother may indeed be somewhat of a self-willed martyr, which I'd imagine works very well in any type of Christian ideology.

All in all, this couldn't have been a nurturing home for you, and the way you felt it very early on is evidence of that. You were angry and cruel, you were not nurtured.
>>
>>36419287

I'm going to work out now, leaving you for around 2 hours or so.

Here's an article for ya.

http://www.synergiacounselling.com/the-complex-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-cptsd-test/
>>
>>36419221
I should point out that they are all Internet friends, I don't consider anyone IRL a friend,

it's hard to say, since i only talk in group chats, from time to time it may happen that someone asks something to me directly but usually it's just someone talking about something and everyone else replying.
>>
File: 1475558622893.jpg (531KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1475558622893.jpg
531KB, 894x894px
Does anyone here have a strong belief in the supernatural?
>>
>>36419135
hi nick , a pleasant Thursday to you.
>>
>>36419317
Thanks.
Have fun working out!
>>
>>36419177
>http://www.celebritytypes.com/dark-triad/test.php
44% Narcissism
58% Machiavellianism
58% Psychopathy
53% Average
>>
>>36418870
No worries and ok I will try that! Thank you for all your help. Really. Have a good day
>>
>>36419303
>Your father probably reproduced what he had known himself as a child, and believed it was good.

He had many freedoms his children didn't have, though. His father would beat him up every now and then but only after blowing up his own toys with firecrackers on the carpet or trashing the family's car by driving it into the garage door.

Meanwhile I received the spanking of my life because I refused to play prince and princess with my little sister and my father got annoyed by her whining.
>>
File: 1421386708263.jpg (1MB, 3829x1847px) Image search: [Google]
1421386708263.jpg
1MB, 3829x1847px
>>36419358
None at all. Wish the stuff existed though.
>>
>>36419452
Cool gashadokuro.
>>
File: yume-nikki_00389047.jpg (126KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
yume-nikki_00389047.jpg
126KB, 1280x800px
>>36419358
i neither believe nor disbelieve anything.
>>
>>36419452
Arigato skeltal-sama
>>
>>36419452
Why would you wish that? Do you have any specific entities or forces in mind? Any you would definitely prohibit from materializing if you were in control?
>>
>>36419504
Another epistemological skeptic, eh? Can you really say you don't believe basic facts about your circumstances?
>>
Still crossing my fingers for demonic possession since Nick suggested it. I've tried ouija boards, some Wicca-flavoured stuff in the past. Generally though, I go along with the chaos magic line: belief itself is powerful, and can cause changes of various kinds.
>>
>>36416074
Still, I'm just not fond of people... Born into abusive family and go into a foster home and find my dad has been fapping on my bed

I'm not a good example myself, more people are cunts than less it seems
>>
File: 1479073340401.jpg (289KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
1479073340401.jpg
289KB, 980x552px
>>36419518
>Why would you wish that
Because my fantasies and daydreams are full of such things and I find my inner world more interesting and wonderful than the real one.
>Do you have any specific entities or forces in mind?
Not really. Most anything from across the board. Specific tastes are pretty much flavour of the month, based on whatever I've been reading or what music I've been listening to.
>Any you would definitely prohibit from materializing if you were in control?
I don't think so. Though I suppose were I burdened with control, I'd try to create some sort of balance, so that no power gains too much control over the world. Don't want to be in control though.
>>
File: 1487196970646.jpg (658KB, 800x721px) Image search: [Google]
1487196970646.jpg
658KB, 800x721px
>>36419609
>Still crossing my fingers for demonic possession since Nick suggested it
Why do you want to be possessed by evil?
>>
>>36419541
no way you can know anything for certain. I could be nothing more than a dream of a butterfly.
>>
>>36419609
A family member of mine has some weird stories associate with the use of a Ouija board. I've used one. Nothing happened. We still burned it after, though.
>>
>>36419654
I'm joking. Unless I get spooky powers in which case I might be willing to compromise.

>>36419690
I have a very nice slate and glass one. It never gets used these days though, just looks nice on the shelf.
>>
>>36419679
But do you really suspend belief in day to day objects you interact with? You can always doubt something intellectually, but do you experience genuine uncertainty about everyday stimuli?
>>
File: bg.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
>>36419609
huh, chaos magic ay. i will investigate.
>>
>>36419621
So you would permit evil beings to cause suffering as long as it remained in some manageable proportion to its opposite?
>>
>>36419781
Yes. Though less than "manageable" and more like hardly interacting with mankind. I'd rather not be in charge at all though.
>>
File: 1315008570631.jpg (124KB, 609x707px) Image search: [Google]
1315008570631.jpg
124KB, 609x707px
>>36419779
/x/ usually has related info
>>
File: il_fullxfull.1131585042_pc3m.jpg (222KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.1131585042_pc3m.jpg
222KB, 900x900px
>>36419714
Some of them are nice to look at, aren't they?
>>
File: 1425732440513.jpg (140KB, 1139x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1425732440513.jpg
140KB, 1139x1600px
>>36419840
More "how do i sumon succubus" threeads and shitty roleplaying though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
>>
>>36419835
Would you consider yourself amoral?
>>
>>36419880
>Would you consider yourself amoral?
Yes, very much so.
>>
If you have the time Nick, you should read through >>36408529 and tell me what issues you think this person has
>>
>>36419740
As in, stuff i see, touch , feel and interactive with? then indeed i do.

the only thing i truly believe is that i know nothing.
>>
>>36419893
Were you always this way?
>>
>>36419915
Why do you privilege that belief in particular? Surely you could doubt it too?
>>
>>36419861
Mine is rather heavier than that, and sadly lacking a planchette. It's black slate with a sheet of glass over it.
>>
>>36419926
No. As I matured and introspected I grew into the person I am now.
>>
>>36419375

Pretty high stats.

I'm checking the thread between sets. Not fully back.

>>36419386

I hope she gets the help she needs.

>>36419450

So he made things worse for you than he had? Make sure your father wasn't narcissistic (read about it, it's not vanity at all).

>>36419504

Nobody is skeptical.
>>
>>36419972
Is there any philosophical conception underpinning your lack of moral concern?
>>
>>36419615

Focus on the fact that people aren't like the people you've known, thankfully.

>>36419654
>Why do you want to be possessed by evil?

Easier solution than what he suffers from.
>>
>>36420005
Hey, Nick. I don't know if Facet showed you, but I saved our conversation. With his permission and blessing, I can send it to you.
Facet, did you send it already or would you rather I not share it?
>>
>>36420077
If you think that it would be helpful, I don't mind.
>>
>>36419944
>>36419944
it contradicts itself. nothing is certain , certainty is nothingness.

this makes sense in my head.
>>
>>36419905

This person needs positive attention but only believes themseles worthy of negative one.

Call to push them to suicide sounds like the person is flipping a coin: either you do as you're told and this becomes negative attention, but attention nonetheless, or, better, people tell them not to kill themselves, and provide help, against the specific stipulations of this person, which is a way to make the gesture even worthier on the part of the benevolent anons.

It's a complicated way of asking for help without feeling humiliated any further.

Tell this person to come here and talk with us. You can copy/paste my message.
>>
>>36420090
Well, I thought it was at least interesting.
>>
>>36420120
Fair dos then. As ever, I'd rather not read it myself.
>>
>>36420028
>Is there any philosophical conception underpinning your lack of moral concern?
Not really. I've simply formed my ideas from what I've experienced. I'm sure there's names for all of them, but I've never found reading philosophy to be especially interesting.

>>36420066
>Easier solution than what he suffers from.
But being possessed would just make it worse, by all means.
>>
Time for pullups now...

>fearing that moment when anon recognises me from the fitness thread and post my nudes
>>
>>36420111
Are you certain or uncertain (or both!?) about the ontological status of self-contradictory things?
>>
>>36420149
>But being possessed would just make it worse, by all means.

At least, that way, he'd know the cure. As things are, it's difficult.
>>
>>36420130
What's the harm? Do you remember most of it?
>>
>>36420005
>Pretty high stats.
How so? Everything around 50% is usually average, no?
>So he made things worse for you than he had? Make sure your father wasn't narcissistic (read about it, it's not vanity at all).
Doubt it because he usually loathes himself. He also has an alcohol problem that persists until today.
>>
>>36414900
Hey Nick when you are done working out I would like to see the image, even if you have to send it in parts or something. I'm actually interesting in going over it and re-reading it for myself.
>>
>>36414900
Hey Nick, it's me again.
>>
>>36420225
I can't really explain it but somehow, reading what 'someone else' wrote terrifies me. Just makes me feel really uneasy.
>>
File: tumblr_m6mk89ii8Z1qz72v7o1_500.jpg (172KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6mk89ii8Z1qz72v7o1_500.jpg
172KB, 500x394px
>>36420179
i am neither certain nor uncertain
>>
File: Dark Triad Nick Results.png (36KB, 679x568px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Triad Nick Results.png
36KB, 679x568px
>>36420230
>How so? Everything around 50% is usually average, no?

Here are my results for comparison.
>>
File: ads.png (25KB, 641x449px) Image search: [Google]
ads.png
25KB, 641x449px
>>36420305
Yeah, but yours are well below average.
>>
>>36420305
Maybe you're just too good for this world.
>>
>>36420284
I think I can appreciate the feeling you're attempting to communicate.
>>
>>36420230
>Doubt it because he usually loathes himself.

That's what you find at the heart of narcissism, that's why I told you to read about it, it's not mere vanity or self-love, quite the opposite.

Can you get a name? I will forget who you are without a name. Thank you.

>>36420240

Shoot me an e-mail. I'll send you the whole thing.

>>36420261

Refresh my memory. I see about 30 different posters every day, forgive me. I'll remember once you refresh my memory, however.

>>36420334

True.

>>36420342

Or too dumb.
>>
Guys, Dan has an IP problem. He moved and now his IP changes: sometimes he can post, sometimes he can't, as 4chan has rangebanned his area, apparently.

If you know a solution, e-mail me.
>>
>>36420066
>Focus on the fact that people aren't like the people you've known, thankfully
How does that work? Kek
>>
>>36420380
>How does that work? Kek

Find good people, imagine most people are like them.
>>
>>36420365
The thread i first posted in is still up.
>>36347338
I'm (of course) Move, i should be near the end of the thread
>>
>>36420418
>The thread i first posted in is still up.

In the archive?

>>36420418
>I'm (of course) Move, i should be near the end of the thread

I'll take a look.
>>
>>36420418

All right, have you been thinking about this stuff since last time?
>>
>>36420500
Not very much, but yes i did.
>>
>>36420523

What did you find out?
>>
>>36414900
Hey Nick, no psychological issues in particular, just wanted to thank you for doing this fine work, it's appreciated and respected.
>>
File: happies.png (70KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
happies.png
70KB, 400x261px
>>36420542

I appreciate your kind words!
>>
>>36420533
I think that the definition of the narcissistic disorder is way too broad. Since you told me that it only needs to be a few symptoms, it means that about 95% of the people around me are narcissists. That's what i mean by "way too broad".
>>
>>36420365
Sure, made one just for this.
[email protected]
>>
>>36420621

It's not broad at all, but you may find many of them in the same family. They often join together, or recreate themselves in their children.

In my direct family, I can count 5 easily.

If they are toxic and make you feel bad whenever you're around them, it's a fairly good sign.

>>36420649
>[email protected]

On it, captain.
>>
File: IMG_1018.jpg (41KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1018.jpg
41KB, 600x549px
>>36417307
>You don't have to have it all. I myself have that bit and very little of the other ones.
Im aware but i havent looked at the diagnostics recently but other than an intuitive "fit" i cant say. Im going to a rehab/mental health facility before court. I need it and itll look "good".
>It sure means something, and sounds hella fun.
My inner monologues tend to be in second person and sonetimes patterned off actors roles. Mostly george clooney for the latter for some reason.

>Could be dissociation too, different sort.
Probably.
>More generally, try to relax, you're being listened to and cared for here, and it won't be just me, others will help you.
I appreciate the kindness and open hearts for this worthless sinner, o my stranger brothers yet.
>Are you all right?
Im out of jail for now, have cigarettes, coffee. Ill be stable until i have to actually go out and do responsible things. Thinking about the future always produces anxiety in me. Which is why ive been "living in the moment" as a reactionary instinctual fucking animal.
>>
>>36420721
>cigarettes, coffee.

I found coffee exacerbates my anxiety quite significantly (to the point of getting anxiety attacks), so try easing off those things.

I'm curious about your name.
>>
>>36420365
>That's what you find at the heart of narcissism, that's why I told you to read about it, it's not mere vanity or self-love, quite the opposite.
I don't feel comfortable diagnosing my father when I have problems identifying what the issue is with myself.
Can you get a name? I will forget who you are without a name. Thank you.
Sure.
>>
>>36420699
>It's not broad at all, but you may find many of them in the same family. They often join together, or recreate themselves in their children.

No family such as that comes to mind. They are usually separate persons.

>In my direct family, I can count 5 easily.

In my direct family i can count 2 that "fit the type" (between quotes because of what i said earlier.).

>If they are toxic and make you feel bad whenever you're around them, it's a fairly good sign.

And that's not the case either.

Could we please discuss any other of the things i mentioned to you last time? I'd rather not talk about my mother tonight.
>>
>>36420699
I'll be lurking that email an hour or so. After than then I'll have to get ready for work, so take your time sending it
>>
>>36420770
>I don't feel comfortable diagnosing my father when I have problems identifying what the issue is with myself.

Interesting. Why does that make you feel uncomfortable? Does hit home too much?

>>36420810
>Could we please discuss any other of the things i mentioned to you last time? I'd rather not talk about my mother tonight.

Sure, which topics exactly?

>>36420813
>I'll be lurking that email an hour or so. After than then I'll have to get ready for work, so take your time sending it

It's sent already.
>>
>>36420851
Any one of them, really.
>>
File: IMG_0734.jpg (125KB, 720x968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0734.jpg
125KB, 720x968px
>>36420758
I probably should drop the coffee but its comforting. And filling since i dont feel like i want/deserve to eat.
Waaaaay back on /b/ in like 2008 or something when i was a wee underageb& i used to moonlight in furfag threads pretending to be a 20 or 30 something priest rambling about whatever religious bullshit and imagery i could come up with on the fly. Name stuck with me, and i still know peoplefrom those threads/theyre still on /b/.
Im calmer now. Brief flashes of anxiety but thats to be expected.
>>
>>36420851
Fantastic I can read it. Thank you boss!
>>
>>36418105
Facet, are you a guy or a girl?
>>
>>36420965
To avoid ambiguity, biologically male. I also identify as male.
>>
>>36420875

I don't remember the list, Move, that's why I'm asking you.

>>36420918
>And filling since i dont feel like i want/deserve to eat.

Eat, drop the coffee.

Glad you're calmer now, and thanks for the explanation.

>>36420933

Jesus dubs for good news!
>>
>>36420984
So what's your sexual orientation?
>>
Did you miss this post of mine perhaps
>>36419332
>>
hey, it's me again. i just want to continue what we were talking about in the last thread. you seemed to stop responding after a while.
>>36401153 this was my last post
hopefully we can at least figure something out today, because i'm afraid i have something i need to do very soon. thank you.
>>
>>36421028
>So what's your sexual orientation?

Is love in the air tonight?

>>36419332
>I should point out that they are all Internet friends, I don't consider anyone IRL a friend,

Nobody at all?

Do you exchange e-mails?
>>
>>36421028
I prefer women, but I've dated men as well. Variety is the spice of life.
>>
>>36421087

>nope, too young to care at the time and the only people i told the story to had no idea either. either that or they just didn't want to tell me anything? still not sure really.

Could you ask them about it nowadays?
>>
>giving unqualified psychological advice to unstable isolated people

yeah this'll end well, good work
>>
>>36421137
i could, but again i don't have much time and i won't be able to talk to them for a while.
>>
>>36421110
>but I've dated men as we

What's your ideal man?

>>36421144
>yeah this'll end well, good work

It's qualified, don't worry about it, Bobby.
>>
File: IMG_1101.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1101.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>36420996
Innaminute, i guess. I had a sandwich earlier.
Apparently i lost 10 pounds in those 2 days.
Jesus.
Explanation is nothing.
>>
>>36421091
i don't know when to consider someone a friend, there is actually one person that I call a friend, but we don't talk because now we live in different towns and I don't meet him anymore.

exchange emails with who?
>>
>>36421184
>I don't meet him anymore.

Ask him for coffee.

>>36421184
>exchange emails with who?

Your online people.
>>
>>36420996
The list is on the >>36347338, but since you're busy with others on this thread i'll do you a favor and try to summarize it.

>Social outcast, my whole life
>Have been depressed, almost my whole life
>My sister's life is a trainwreck, comparable to a hobo's, i don't even know if she's alive or not
>Heavy, unwanted responsibility
>Mother issues
>Still very depressed, but found a reason not to kill myself, even though it doesn't make my life worth living
>another thing, but of minor importance
>>
>>36420996
I just realized I went from "a fucking hero" to "an fucking hero". Kek. And your advice abput not bwing so hard on myself has helped. I know I'd have been fucking pissed I couldn't even get a name right.
>>
>>36421144
Well it's definitely helped me, and I'm sure it's helped others too. Please don't enter a thread just to insult the participants, surely you have a better use for your time?
>>
>>36421211
>but since you're busy with others on this thread

I'm not. I'm working out though, but I did go back to the thread and reread the whole exchange between us.

Have you done any of these tests?

>>
>>36421208
we live 1500kms apart now and I don't really have much to say to him

No, I use discord, skype and IRC.
>>
I feel like I've completely lost grasp of a huge part of myself, like how a lizard can lose it's tail and grow back except I'm the tail and the rest of me has gone somewhere else and I can't grow back so all I'll do is wither and die unless I find it
>>
>>36421212
>I know I'd have been fucking pissed I couldn't even get a name right.

Improvement!

Again, I had assumed you had meant it, as a joke. It is funny regardless.

>>36421218

The troll should ask Hero about the advice given on this thread.
>>
>>36421251

Tell me more. Since when have you felt this way?
>>
>>36421241
No, but i'll try them
>>
>>36421158
Good question. I've never really thought about it. It's grim to think about but I was mostly just flattered and went with it because of poor self-esteem. That, and it wasn't really me at the wheel.

Still, to answer your question it would have to be someone with similar interests. Horror, video games, that type of thing. It would be nice to have someone who worked out because it's a lot of fun to work out with friends. I had a FWB situation with a gym buddy at one point and that was pretty fun.

They'd have to be adventurous I should think. I'm not sure whether I'd want to be topped anymore; I know it would shift my identity along and likely take the reins off me. In that regard, a sub would be more manageable.

No one too loud or extroverted. I hate queens whom you hear coming before you see them, and when you do see them it's about what you'd expect. No facial hair, or stubble at the most.

If I thought that the person was stupid, it wouldn't last long either. It's nice to be able to hold a conversation. That's one reason the FWB thing didn't pan out: he was an idiotic fedorian.
>>
I'm not sure where I stand right now. I feel like I've spent the last few years trying to undo the clusterfuck of issues I had beforehand, and I don't know how much progress I've really made. I got kicked out of school last semester for not making progress in my major even though my GPA was still well above the minimum required because the school was concerned I was going to kill myself and that I needed to get some help before coming back. I'm reapplying now but I don't wanna get too hyped about coming back in case they still deny me.
I finally found a really cool, really attractive girl that seemed to like me but I fucked all that up by not being able to get hard the multiple times we tried to have sex. Thinking about the fact that I could have taken this girl's virginity and lost mine to her and somehow managed to fuck that up is not only embarrassing but depressing. It especially sucks because I'm perfectly capable of getting hard when I'm alone but I feel like I have so much baggage in my head that it's impossible to perform with anyone else (this is the third time I've had a girl in my bed and not been able to get it up, btw). I can't even normally talk about this here of all places because apparently you're not allowed to be sad if you're not completely unappealing to all other humans, no matter how little success you actually have with them.
>>
I've seen this thread pop up like twice this week. How is it allowed for people to don trips and constantly self-bump their thread every minute? There are 38 posters in a thread with 321 replies. Literally a third of them belong to the trip that made the thread.
>>
File: wNQamtbGHLuX6.gif (2MB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
wNQamtbGHLuX6.gif
2MB, 500x265px
>>36421293

>horror
>vidya
>works out
>not too loud
>intelligent
>>
>>36421304

If those girls gave up on you because you were stressed in bed, maybe you're better off diamonds without them.

Nice to meet you, Erik.

Other symptoms?
>>
File: IMG_1148.jpg (132KB, 851x1059px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1148.jpg
132KB, 851x1059px
>>36421313
Its /r9k/ and this is a thread where ID is appropriate and its not like tripfagging is a bannable offense.
For chrissakes /co/ has tripfags and namefags out the fucking ass and nobody gives a fuck.
Its allowed because it conforms to the rules of /r9k/. Simple as that
>>
File: Tarot XV.gif (1MB, 1145x2006px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot XV.gif
1MB, 1145x2006px
>>36421344
I'll get you yet. The Devil card is actually a very good omen for marriage or an inescapable abusive partnership. I just have to bide my time.
>>
>>36421313
>I've seen this thread pop up like twice this week.

I've opened this thread every day for the past two weeks, and more. Sometimes two threads a day if I did more than 12 hours.

>How is it allowed for people to don trips

There's a field for it, and if you know how to do the code thing, you're on. Simple.

>constantly self-bump their thread every minute?

"Self-bumping" doesn't make sense. It's like any other thread: when you post, it bumps. Whether the thread is on page 1 or 7 it makes very little difference. Please don't tell me you spend any time staring at the catalog looking at which threads get bumped or something, and don't tell me you get upset if a thread is popular.

>There are 38 posters in a thread with 321 replies. Literally a third of them belong to the trip that made the thread.

Yes, are you surprised? People address me, I respond. That means half the posts should be mine, as it used to be the case. Since the thread is rising in popularity and regular posters, I only post a third of those posts now.

Can you actually state the problem you have with anything? Everything seems in order here. I don't see what your beef is.
>>
File: stay back.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
stay back.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>36421427

This is close enough ;)

Your tarot stuff scares me. I don't want to meet the devil next...

Reminds me my parents had a tarot set, but I never saw them play.
>>
>>36421313
This is only the second one of these threads I've been in, but I'm thankful it is around. It has helped me out to vastly improve myself and turn my head back on right.
>>
File: IMG_1226.jpg (105KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1226.jpg
105KB, 350x600px
>>36421427
Ah tarot. Always lovely.
Nine swords is probably my favorite of the entire waite deck.
>>
>>36421491

I'm curious about this stuff.

Time for showering.

See you in a bit.
>>
>>36421091
nobody is desu
>>
File: Despair-4cd70bbe892bd_hires.jpg (1MB, 2202x2937px) Image search: [Google]
Despair-4cd70bbe892bd_hires.jpg
1MB, 2202x2937px
I don't know if you remember me but i was that guy that is "dating" this girl.
That girl that has depression and had an abusive boyfriend.

After i asked her if she wants a relationship she told me that she needs time and that we should see how it develops.

You told me that i should look her into her eyes and see what i can find there.
Kek.

So today i was out with her the second time and we looked each other in the eyes for a fucking long time.
And i don't know what i saw, her eyes kind of shined and she looked a really long time into my eyes.

But after the date she messaged me and said:
"Anon this day was just <3 <3 <3"
"Anon you are probaly the best friend that i had in my entire life"

Is every hope lost?
Isn't it fucking clear that she sees me only as a friend?
I like her but i don't want to chase something that i will never have and i don't want to end alone.

I'm scared that i will end alone.
>>
>>36421273
It's been on and off for a few years, I think
I've lost all drive to do anything because I don't feel like a real person
>>
>>36421373
Well the first girl had kinda wanted to jump my bones since like sixth grade and we had been friends since then, and I was so embarrassed about not being able to perform that I actually ended up ending that friendship. The second girl I can blame on alcohol, but I kind of had a meltdown in front of her which wasn't too nice since she was pretty mentally damaged and that ended things between us. The third girl tried really hard to make things happen and I even did manage to get it up for a bit, but as soon as I put the condom on I went soft again and then had to leave for work.

Idk what really count as symptoms. I have a pretty shitty relationship with my mom, I have a history of low self-esteem even though people generally like me, I'm pretty sure I have a case of "imposter syndrome" because even when I was getting good grades I could tell myself that I wasn't smart anyway, I have a pretty crippling porn addiction, I struggled with alcohol abuse for a bit, and an old counselor did tell me I was depressed.
>>
>>36421110
A better question, is it really you that likes both or an alter?
>>
>>36421487
Well the cards tell a story. It chronicles the journey of a person throughout his life, beginning as a fool who knows nothing but with many options, who's screwed over right out of the gate because of his naivety, learns and grows, faces various trials, meet wise men and women, hermits, grows in strength, suffers, matures, and finally comes to know the universe and be at peace with the world.
>>
File: IMG_0623.jpg (44KB, 590x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.jpg
44KB, 590x320px
>>36421519
Tarot is best summarised for me at least as just a game for the psyche playing with symbols.
A.E. Waite commissioned the Rider-Waite deck thats become the standard tarot deck in use. Golden Dawn and all that. Waite's illustrated guide to the tarot is basically all you need unless you want to delve into the various interpretations and spreads.
If you're given to flights of fantasy and madness it can be thrilling.
>>
>>36421442

It's just retardedly excessive to post every goddamn minute (literally). In any other thread or board this would be considered too much. Perhaps I am wrong. But this feels like a circlejerk as if it were /ARG/ on /k/ or a bunch of faggots on /cgl/ or /co/. It is what it is.

I suppose this is why trip filters and title filters exist. Sure it's some dude circlejerking it up and dishing out half-baked advice to brain dead betas on a Cantonese Matchlock Rifle Hunting Forumn, but only thirty people are actually participating in the thread.

>I only post a third of those posts now
>I used to have threads where half or sixty percent of the replies belonged to me
>>
>>36421653
I don't think I like men really. Thus I would say it's one alter or another, depending on the dynamic.

>>36421681
It can be good to go for a professional reading. I do so every year or two.
>>
>>36421701
Why exactly do you have an issue with this? Hide and filter if you don't like it. /r9k/ is not a board where this is an issue.
>>
File: smallChart.php.png (23KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
smallChart.php.png
23KB, 580x350px
>>36421241
>>36421287
https://www.depression-anxiety-stress-test.org/results/ea1bd744-5090-4455-9e41-1daf64701387.html

Sorry if this took a while but i had to do a thing
>>
>>36421701
I don't understand why'd you'd see a thread, and decide to enter it just to complain. If this isn't the kind of thread you like, go into a different one
>>
>>36421701
If you don't like the thread then why are you still here? If this thread is upsetting you so much you aren't forced to stay here. You can even filter it/OP so you will never see it again. Why does it bother you so much?
>>
>>36421708
Huh, I'd be fine with dating a guy. He would have to be a trap though. I'm not a big fan of "manly" men.
>>
>>36421773
Simply put, sex with women is more convenient and imo feels better. But with men it's more plentiful. Just a question of priorities really. Plus men tend to give better oral.
>>
Does anyone have an idea what is wrong with me? I think I have some form of autism and I will certainly see a therapist soon to get myself checked out. Have been to a therapist before because the school saw that something was obviously wrong with me but my parents canceled all appointments out of denial.

Here are my problems:

>Always been alone
>No social skills, don't know how to talk with someone
>No eye contact
>Very limited desire for social contact (chatting on the internet for 20 mins/day is enough)
>Always been the 'weird' kid, have been called weird by my classmates
>Sensory issues, I get angry and irritated when there are loud noises or bright, flashing lights
>Afraid of change, no matter how small
>OCD-like daily routines which make me anxious when I can't complete them
>Extreme emotional reactions over seemingly small things, no reactions over big stuff like e.g. people dying
>Not able to identify my emotions unless they are extremely intense
>Spend my whole day repeating the same things: Play one specific videogame, go on a chatroom and talk about philosophy, study maths and physics online or in books. Anything else doesn't intrigue me at all

Hope you guys can link me some tests or give ideas on what condition i might have.
>>
>>36421815
I'd agree with everything, but sex with women being better, at least in my experience with both. Neither was better than the other, when with both it just sucked.
>>
>>36421708
Used to do readings with my lady when she was still in my life. They were always stimulating.
Id probably get a professional reading on a lark but i put little stock in it past passive... acceptance? Im not sure how to put it into words. Hope i suppose, mayhaps wonder.
All my readings on myself have been more or less "bad things shall happen, struggle and you'll live", iirc.
>>
File: test.png (232KB, 1190x1900px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
232KB, 1190x1900px
>>36419317
Allright, did the test.
Don't think that quite hits the spot though.
>>
>>36421866
You're probably autistic. I hope you're trolling.
>>
>>36421895
>>36421866
I'm actually guessing that you're trolling.
>>
>>36421867
>when with both it just sucked.
That must have been extremely disappointing.

>>36421873
I think it's just the element of it drawing you out on various topics. A good reader is like a sounding board. You reflect as you go, and it clears things up because you're straightening them out in your head.
>>
>>36414900
Have two decades behind me with depression, abuse, severe anxiety and ptsd, disordered eating and suicide attempts. Am now grown up and married. Struggle with relating to people, especially since I had never planned to be alive for this long. Unable to find the motivation to get my degree because my brain is so slow and foggish. I forget almost everything, I'm too anxious to talk to people in a workplace setting. Have been in therapy for 13 years, just quit. Weaning off painkillers and anti anxiety medication, I just now realize how shitty I've been acting on these meds. Unemployed/on welfare and can feel my body and mind really suffering from not having something to do every day, but can't seem to find any motivation to change. I seem to think that suicide is a great option because I've spent so much of my life in therapy or dealing with severe malnutrition and depression from disordered eating. Spouse also doesn't work, struggle with financial stress and little friends.
>>
>>36421866
Give this a whirl, see how you do.
http://aspergerstest.net/aq-test/
>>
>>36421954
It was. My manhood was supposed to be lost with excitement and absolute pleasure. Instead I got a shitty blow job and had to finish myself off.
>>
>>36422016
My first time was absolute shit as well. I think everyone's was. She bled a fair bit, so I called her a taxi and asked her to leave.
>>
File: 1465051575035.jpg (61KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1465051575035.jpg
61KB, 350x335px
>>36422042
>She bled a fair bit, so I called her a taxi and asked her to leave.
>>
>>36422042
>so I called her a taxi and asked her to leave.
Kek. So, you just kicked her out?
Also, how old were you?
>>
>>36422065
>>36422094
I think I was 17 or something like that. She was crying and made me uncomfortable. It wasn't even good. Then I told everyone she was shit in bed the next day. Looking back, that was pretty cold actually.
>>
Probably won't be posting too much, but what the hell.
m, 21, college.
Constant violent outbursts as a child. Mostly 6-11. Lots of light self harm will blunt objects and hysterical crying over grades. Ocassionally in public.
Less and less episodes as I got older. Grades obsession has become neglegable and looks more like garden variety overachievement.
Recent violent outbursts include: shouting profanities to a fellow student, loudly and in close proximity. 1 year ago
Assaulting a woman (stranger) for cussing me out (strangulation and striking with knees). 2 years ago
Cussing out some kids that looked at me funny. (Just today)
I should note that I'm 170cm, 55kg (5'7'' 120lbs) and I'm more than likely overcompensating.
I often fantasize about hurting people.
Irregular visits to therapists (mostly as a child) and 2 psychoanalysts. I was quite serious with the second one. Quit after he started to chastize me for one of my main insecurities (feeling inadiquate as a man). Raised my voice, asking him why he's doing that. Kicked me out of the session. I can only guess as to why he did that, but it crossed a line for me nevertheless.
The more in control I got, the less social I became. I was very social in grade school. Much less so in middle school and much the same in highschool. College is my fist bucking of the trend, however slight.
Other oddities include: restless legs, and nervious twich in the neck. Urge to repeat things to myself, such as things I found funny (sometimes happens in public). Talking to myself in different voices at home. Urge to shout profanity for the sole sake of being disruptive.
Few relationships with women. Tend to fizzle in 2 weeks to a month, tops.
Hired prostitutes irregularly for 2 years. Stopped recently.
>>
>>36422120
Jesus Christ, that's fucking great. I can see why you scored so high on the aspd tests.
>>
>>36422120
>Looking back, that was pretty cold actually.
That's quite the understatement.
>>
>>36420851
>Interesting. Why does that make you feel uncomfortable? Does hit home too much?

I simply don't have enough insight to make any statement about his mental state or health. I don't think simply reading a few articles qualifies me to do so.
>>
>>36421613
My money's on the porn. Had same experiance. Quit porn. Dick is fine now.
https://sites.google.com/site/hackbookeasypeasy/home
This worked for me. Good luck deciphering the broken english. Worth it though.
>>
>>36422120
I have a question, do you ever lose "consciousness" then suddenly realize that you've been doing shit with being able to actually notice?
>>
>>36422371
Yes. I usually put it down to epilepsy but it's happened and I've done things like play a video game, for example, totally unconscious. My brother thought I was possessed on one occasion: I glared at him and with a strange smile, vomited into my hands and offered it to him.
>>
>>36422371
Happens to me all the time when I drive. I lost an entire 2hr car trip that way once while driving.
>>
>>36422299
>had gf
>get sexual everytime we meet
>still jerked off to porn everday
>no boner problems
Then again i was undiagnosed crazy and she was bipolar so our love was intense and pure emotion.
>>
>>36421954
I think its a great symbolic tool and good for insight in those wonderful connections.
Ive been meaning to write a bunch of short stories based around each of the high arcana cards but due to being a loser havent pursued that further past some mental notes.
>>
>>36422417
Do you ever act differently when like this?
>>
File: cu.jpg (27KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
cu.jpg
27KB, 620x349px
i think tonight is the night
>>
Back. From the original future.
>>
>>36422665
Glad you're back. Got some new people in here since you left
>>36422137
>>36421988
>>36421866
>>
>>36418318
That story about your dad is ded fucked up, mate. I honsetly have to take a step back and be in awe of peoples curely sometimes. Especially when the people in question are supposed to be doctors.
Unforgivable shit.
>>
>>36422646
Just out of it, really. On one occasion I was on all fours, roaring in pain though. Unable to speak. Just making guttural noises, clutching my head.
>>
>>36422652
It isn't, nobody. Stay here.
>>
>>36422299
Yeah I feel like the porn is a big cause of it too, I've tried to quit a couple of times but never stuck to it. I'm doing better this time around but it's kinda hard to quit cold turkey, like any addiction. But it's necessary.
>>
>>36421561
>And i don't know what i saw, her eyes kind of shined and she looked a really long time into my eyes.

Friend, there are only two reasons why humans stare into each other's eyes for long. They're about to fight, hating, or they're loving.

Just keep inviting her, seeing her, and see what happens. If you get tired, make a bold move. If she keeps being hesitant, tell her you can't take it anymore and will leave her alone.
>>
>>36422665
Hey, I know it's nothing major and you're probably busy, but recently I can't help myself from feeling jealous of my parents and what they have. The harder I try not to think about it the more I do
>>
>>36422714
Let me guess, you're not even capable of thought? Do you just do or say things without thinking?
>>
>>36422799
>>36421760
I'm gonna have to go sleep soon so please answer me
>>
>>36422857
I'm unable to 'think' insofar as it's necessary to formulate words in order to think. So I suppose I'd be in a similar mindset to the feral children who never learned it. State of Nature, almost.
>>
>>36422431
Don't mean to take up Nicks funtions, but do you still get morning wood?
No mw is a pretty strong indicator. Trouble cumming with a partner is as well.
You said yourself that you had an addiction. Quitting an addiction never hurts.
And it never hurts to eliminate one of the risk factors and it is a risk factor from what I've seen of other porn addicts, including myself.
>>
>>36421601
>I don't feel like a real person

Like dissociation?
>>
>>36422799
As always thank you Nick.

I really want to be together with her but i don't want to waste my time in loving someone who will never love me.

But thanks Nick.
You are kind of the only person that i can talk to everytime.
>>
>>36422927
By thinking, I mean hearing your own voice in your head. This happens quite often for me. I can't hear my own voice in my head, I don't do anything. Sometimes I don't even think while doing something complex. It feels like I fell asleep, and the time that had past was the dream forgotten.
>>
>>36422754
Look up the holy bible of broken english and porn addiction removal
H.B.B.E.P.A.R. for short
The thing I linked, y'know.
I tried to quit for like 3 years and kept bungling it. For the first time, quitting seems easy.
>>
>>36423008
I don't know if it's dissociation
It doesn't feel like there's anything to dissociate from
>>
excuse me, did you miss my post again?
>>36421243
>>
Sorry, guys, not quite back, emergency online fighting.
>>
File: IMG_1199.jpg (1MB, 1044x1260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1199.jpg
1MB, 1044x1260px
>>36422946
I still get morning wood but ill admit i do have that addiction still. Mostly jerk off anymore out of boredom and to release tension.
She was my only romantic and sexual relationship so i really mostly masturbate to things that remind me of those times and connect to my emotions. Lots of lovey doujins, "cute" 2d pics. I dont save a lot of porn and made a rule for myself id never save a 3dpd image when i got with her.
I dont know if that has anything to do with anything else though.
Then i have my gay skype friend that has a crush on me that i hunt down cute furry pics for since just about the only thing that gets him to come out of his depressed shell is discussing porn and being lovey-dovey on him.
>>
>>36421613
>condom

It's real shit, because it compresses your dick and makes it even more likely to get limp again.
>>36421660

Sounds like a cool story.

>>36421701
>It's just retardedly excessive to post every goddamn minute (literally).

It's literally retarded to care about something like that, really. Get a grip.
>>
>>36423158
What does that mean?
Also read my post.>>36422920
>>
>>36423031
Well, yes. I couldn't hear my thoughts because I couldn't think in words. All that remained was emotion. Things that need no language to be understood.
>>
>>36423316
Huh, that's weird. I've never had it that bad. Was this just once?
>>
>>36421760

Interesting results.
>>
>>36421866

Consider schizoid.

http://www.pdchat.co.uk/psychtests/
>>
>>36423387
Please elaborate.
originalissimo
>>
>>36423385
Something like that has happened about three times, but as I said it's more to do with epilepsy. It'd be interesting if the whole thing did tie together somehow though.
>>
>>36422854
Hey, sorry but I think you missed me
>>
>>36421988

Consider C-PTSD.

>>36422120

Ice cold, grade A assholery.
>>
>>36414900
Also, since the last time we talked, my TKD instructor took us through the basics of Tai Chi. I hadn't realized just how much anger and hate I'd been running on, and how tense I'd constantly been until I'd truly relaxed for the first time in years. Link related if anyone thinks it'll help them. Really helped with my sleepless nights problem as well. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1xwtA6C2DQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>36422137

Try this:

http://www.pdchat.co.uk/psychtests/bpd/borderline.php

(If the second test says you have BPD, then by God, you have it, because those tests on the second link are very, very demanding in order to get anyone to have any disorder.)
>>
>>36423455
Does it ever happen when you're not completely feral?
>>
>>36421561
Let it develop naturally. With mental girls with interpersonal insecurities romance builds up slowly.
I knew my only girl for about a year or so before we went to highschool and we fell in love and kept it going for five and a half years.
Youre building trust with her and its through that bond that romantic love shall grow.
My limited experience at least.
>>
File: 8CKxFrB.png (883KB, 1276x619px) Image search: [Google]
8CKxFrB.png
883KB, 1276x619px
>>36423205
Huh. Anomalous. You might be a somewhat mild addict, but given your tastes (furry, 3d, doujinshi
>>
>>36422246
>I don't think simply reading a few articles qualifies me to do so.

Doing this was enough to begin to understand my own father. I suspect you're not eager to find out possible truths.
>>
File: 41PJMKGDW9L.jpg (30KB, 280x475px) Image search: [Google]
41PJMKGDW9L.jpg
30KB, 280x475px
>>36422420
>I lost an entire 2hr car trip that way once while driving.

I understand driving and thinkinf of other things and being sort of on automatic mode, but you literally lost 2 hours?

I suspect pic related...
>>
>>36414900
The amount of apathy I have been experiencing is overwhelming. I honestly do not care about anything anymore. I just found out my crush is not attracted to me, yet I do not give a fuck. Even though I somewhat desire love, deep down I just want to isolate myself from everyone. I purposely pushed people away, and I feel nothing if they push me away. Am I schizoid?
>>
>>36423567
Sure, just kind of mute. Or a full, convulsive seizure. Or a simple absence. In each one though it's extremely fatiguing and there's extreme, nauseating pain in my head when it happens. Creatine is the most reliable way to cause one.

>>36423510
In my defence I didn't like her very much at that point. She'd annoyed me.
>>
>>36423601
Give the test a go

>>
>>36422431

This guy is right. If your dick doesn't get hard during sex, it's because you're nervous, not because your dick has issues. It's normal. Take it more slowly with girls, wait a few months before getting sexual.

>>36422652

Meaning?

>>36422854
>Hey, I know it's nothing major and you're probably busy,

You don't have to do this.

>>36422854
>The harder I try not to think about it the more I do

Then let's try another way. Are you jealous that they have a relationship, or more specifically that your father's in it?
>>
>>36423597
Ha. I was driving to school, remembered getting in my car and starting it, backing out the driveway(always makes me nervous, irrational fear of going backwards) then nothing until I'm shutting car door at school, 2 hours of driving away. No idea what happened.
>>
>>36422920

Sorry, man, I was away.
>>
>>36423671
It's ok but i'm still waiting for you to elaborate on those "interesting results"
>>
>>36422946
>Don't mean to take up Nicks funtions,

Go right ahead, especially when I'm not around. The more people speak up the better.

>>36423011

Very welcome. You're doing great. Consider this: if she doesn't want to be with you, she, at the very least, wants you on the side, just in case. She wouldn't look at you in the eye that way unless you were more than a friend. Friends don't stare like this, be sure of that.

If, after trying to make a move on her, she rejects you, taking some distance from her may have an effect. She may realise you aren't just a comfy option, but that she will lose you if she doesn't take you.
>>
>>36423077

Not this time. I didn't know what to respond to that.

Do you have no friends whatsoever near you?
>>
File: IMG_1230.jpg (56KB, 625x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1230.jpg
56KB, 625x283px
>>36423581
>given your tastes...

i think its just plain general sex addiction tied to my lack of self-worth and conflation of sexual acts and love and refusal to pursue any women at all since the death of my last/only relationship. Though i will staunchly defend that sex is best treated as such. I dont know.
>>
>>36423033
I actually just started reading it like a half hour ago and I already like it more than other things I've read. It's really optimistic and empowering.
>>
>>36423291

It means I sometimes have a bit of a private life as well, not often, but it happens.

>>36423430

I confess I forget where we had left off. Your results are unique in what I saw. How do they make sense to you?
>>
File: results.png (15KB, 950x349px) Image search: [Google]
results.png
15KB, 950x349px
>>36423646
This explains a lot. What now?
>>
>>36423735
>I didn't know what to respond to that.
I know that feeling way too well

I know some people IRL, but I don't consider them friends, some are just classmates, and others are my brother's friends.

Please try to keep the conversation alive, I like to talk.
>>
>>36423472

I didn't, I'm just catching up from a few hours of being away working out.

>>36423570
>With mental girls with interpersonal insecurities romance builds up slowly.

Or not. It can be nothing to "I want your babies" in a month.
>>
nick you're an attentionwhoer cocksuckere
>>
>>36423601

Find out.

>>
>>36423637
>In my defence I didn't like her very much at that point. She'd annoyed me.

Only in your strange mind does this count as a defence. Where's the sense in that? Kek be praised.
>>
>>36423666

That's absolutely bizarre. Satanic trips. If you remember nothing, at all, that's worrisome. Any strange marks on your body?
>>
>>36423556
http://www.pdchat.co.uk/psychtests/results.php?mode=bpd
https://psychcentral.com/cgi-bin/borderline.cgi
Welp, the results are in, doc.
Still might me a filthy cluster B. Psychoanalist I quit said I was a narcissist. Didn't say NPD specificlly.
>>
>>36423808
Everything depends, aye.
Insecurity takes time to assuage.
Never majored in understanding people.
>>
>>36423637
I guess the best way of describing it is just being mentally checked out. Like Nick said my conscience mind took the back seat while my unconscious took the wheel.
>>
>>36423778
In a way they do make sense.

My Machiavellianism makes sense to me because as i have already mentioned i have found a reason not to kill myself. That reason is a political cause.

I already have said how i am using my only really useful skill, my oratory skill, to make it happen.

That's also the reason i chose the name Move: it's a short for Movement.
>>
>>36423707

I lost the plot. I need to find a way to keep track of everyone, maybe I should start files for everyone of you.

>>36423786

Holy shit, this is a super strong result. That series of tests require really high results to get anything like this.

Get thee to a psychiatrist and mention you may have schizoid disorder.

What do you think is missing in your life?
>>
>>36423887
I keep forgetting to putting my name back on.
>>
>>36423861
Neither on me, or on my car thankfully. I mean I'm used to memory problems, but not really any short-term memory problems that I know of. I mean I'm almost 23 and have no substantial memories before 7th grade, just bits and pieces. Is that unusual?
>>
>>36423912
Fuck, I did it again. Sorry.
>>
File: 1440054802241.png (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440054802241.png
20KB, 500x500px
>>36423786
You take it with a lot of salt, since self-diagnoses, especially on SPD aren't accurate, but more of an indicator, then read up more on what SPD is like.
What do you yourself want to do? SPD isn't really a treatable condition as such, but it can be worked with in psychotherapy, though it's difficult and requires you to actually open up. So if it's causing you distress, you should seriously consider going to a shrink.
>>
>>36423904
Would be a very good idea. It surprises me that you haven't thought it earlier.

With that said, i have to go. I bid thee a good night.
>>
>>36423806
>Please try to keep the conversation alive, I like to talk.

Same to you. I try to maintain contact with various people at once and I can't always do it. Be indulgent. I do my best.

Can you think of ways to make offline friends?

>>36423818

Your misspellings are stealing people's attention away from me! Write correctly!

>>36423868

I can't actually see your results like that. It says BPD = 0.

Psychoanalysis is not worthy.

>>
>>36423892
>That reason is a political cause.

/pol/?
>>
>>36423961
I'm sorry to bother you but I think I've been missed >>36423064
>>
>>36423904
Schizoid anon here. I'm not sure. I guess a purpose. I do not see the point in anything if there is no purpose. I see no point in building relationships if they will not lead to anything interesting. How accurate are these tests though? And does hearing voices and getting paranoid count as schizoid? I once thought that I was schizophrenic but I took the test and I did not get a high result as I did for schizoid. But I do show signs of schizophrenia since I sometimes hear and see things. I also have a very vivid imagination and talk to myself. What does this mean?
>>
where do begin
>>
>>36423941
I'm in my mid-20s and I would like to build a family, but I can't help but push people away, especially potential lovers. I want to have a family and a wife. But I feel more content with just imagining it than actually putting in the work to obtain it. When I do get close to a woman, I tend to close off and I need to actively push myself to put in effort but I end up not caring. I really do not mind if I were to die alone. In fact I would sometimes prefer it. But my age and biological instincts combined tell otherwise.
>>
File: 1480977065834.jpg (129KB, 400x516px) Image search: [Google]
1480977065834.jpg
129KB, 400x516px
>>36424006
>How accurate are these tests though
So and so. Misdiagnosing yourself is always a threat and the only way you can get a truly reliable diagnosis is via a professional.
>And does hearing voices and getting paranoid count as schizoid? I once thought that I was schizophrenic but I took the test and I did not get a high result as I did for schizoid. But I do show signs of schizophrenia since I sometimes hear and see things. I also have a very vivid imagination and talk to myself. What does this mean?
Schizotypal disorder, not schizoid, is most likely. The former is similiar to the latter, but includes hallucinations, odd mindsets and ways of thinking and so forth. Both disorders are related to schizophrenia and are more likely to occur to people with schizophrenic family members. Schizotypal people are also at heightened risk for schizophrenia, so a psychologist's appointment would be a good idea.

What kind of results do you get from this?
>>
>>36423922
>Is that unusual?

Yes. A lot of people don't remember much of their childhood, but if all you remember is nothing or bad memories mostly, red flag.

>>36423930

Oops you did it again...

>>36423941
>You take it with a lot of salt, since self-diagnoses, especially on SPD aren't accurate, but more of an indicator, then read up more on what SPD is like.

Take ALL diagnoses with a pinch of salt, even those given by professionals. My own therapist told me the other day she just plain doesn't like diagnoses. They're good models to use but don't stamp peope on the forehead with it.

Professionals can be wrong. Trust your own assessment as well.

>>36423954
>Would be a very good idea. It surprises me that you haven't thought it earlier.

I thought of it, but doing it takes even more time, and I keep running out of it.

Nighty night.

>>36424002

Dissociation does sound like that, read about it and report back.

>>36424006
>How accurate are these tests though? And does hearing voices and getting paranoid count as schizoid?

Depends whic tests, but if you hear voices, consider schizophrenia and schizotypal.

Schizotypal might be your thing. Do the test.

If THIS test says you have it, then by God you have it.
>>
File: e47.png (116KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
e47.png
116KB, 500x330px
>>36423737
Heh sorry. I got distracted by a butterfly.
So anyway, people with your tastes tend to develop them after escalating from vanilla porn. In other words: a heavyweight addict. I myself went as far as CP so it's safe to say I went deeper.
Who knows? Try re-examining your sexual experiances. When I was confronted with the possibility that my ED was from porn I was in denial.
Although a strong emotional connection was always a huge factor in my erections actually happening even when I was at my lowest point with my addiction.
Here's another funny doujinshi quote as an apology
>>
File: IMG_8649.jpg (156KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8649.jpg
156KB, 800x598px
>>36424053
Where all great stories begin:
LOOOONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND!
>>
>>36423961
i don't think I want offline friends, having to meet people and talk give me so much fucking anxiety,
even when I met some of my Internet friends I was anxious as fuck.
>>
>>36424083
>So and so. Misdiagnosing yourself is always a threat and the only way you can get a truly reliable diagnosis is via a professional.

I disagree on both counts. Blind faith in professionals is a huge mistake. Professionals are more often wrong than you would be on diagnoses, for the simple reason that you know yourself way more generally than they do. Any good professional will show you what a condition is and see with you what you think of is, and that's self-diagnosis to a large degree.

Unless you're literally retarded, you can read a description of a condition and think for yourself if it feels like what you have. It works for most disorders.
>>
>>36424119
>Take ALL diagnoses with a pinch of salt, even those given by professionals. My own therapist told me the other day she just plain doesn't like diagnoses. They're good models to use but don't stamp peope on the forehead with it.
>Professionals can be wrong. Trust your own assessment as well.
Yeah, you're very much correct. Professionals might not be at all good at what they do either. A degree and a job don't necessary make you proficient.
>>
>>36424122

Descartes did look like a handsome devil...
>>
>>36424146

That's what happens at first, but you get used to it. It's practice.

>>36424166

I've heard some horror stories on this board, and elswhere.

A psychiatrist I saw over ten years ago thought I had schizotypal disorder. She thought I heard things that weren't there, when, in fact, I had an ear condition that made me hear a sound like an old modem trying to connect, but it wasn't a mental thing, it was a technical issue with my ear.
>>
>>36424119
Not really any outstanding bad or good memories. I can remember first time I lost time like that. Back then (8th grade) I thought I'd fallen asleep walking. Came to about 50 feet past classroom door, had no idea where I was for several seconds. Still don't know what happened.
>>
File: schizoresults.png (15KB, 921x291px) Image search: [Google]
schizoresults.png
15KB, 921x291px
>>36424119
>>36424083
Here it is guys. Not as high as schizoid. I would also like to point out that I do not hear voices THAT often, but a lot of times I confuse noises for voices and I have a very vivid imagination. I can sometimes visualize or day dream about things for a good hour or so, and I often visualize people around me that are not actually there but I feel like they are. Do people with schizophrenia people have this deep of an imagination? What really makes me feel schizophrenic is that I get very paranoid and feel that people are out to get me, deceive me, etc. I do not trust anyone. Is it possible I could have a combination of paranoid and schizoid disorder? I took the test for paranoid as well but only get 81%.
>>
Omnia mea mecum porto

This will make them hate you more so
>>
>>36424235
then I must have a problem with things that require practice, because I went out with people, more than one else but it's still the same
>>
>>36424237

That's very worrisome.

How were your parents?
>>
>>36424249
do people with schizophrenia* I also see things a lot. When one of my family members died I swear I saw her over my bed multiple times trying to tell me something. And I have seen demons. But they are real so I do not see why that matters in my diagnosis. If you do not believe in demons you just probably do not have the gift to see them.
>>
>>36424249
>paranoid as well but only get 81%.

Buddy, for that series of test, anything over 50 means you're quite likely good for the disorder. 81% is crazy high for this line of test.

I think whoever designed the tests was told to make it as little alarming as possible.

It's possible and every likely to have several disorders at once, yes.
>>
>>36423654
Sorry I don't want to seem like I'm kicking the door down or something
Jealous of both, they're gonna be 50 in a few years and I heard then giggling last night having the time of their lives just joking
And my dad for obvious reasons
>>36423808
Sorry for the assumption, good luck on your gains quest
>>
>>36424300
Tell me more about demons.
>>
>>36424119
Some of this sounds familiar, particularly the identity confusion thing..
I'm not sure if I feel detached from my mind or body though, it feels like I've been separated something a more fundamental part of myself than that, less tangible but more central to my self? I'm not sure
>>
>>36424347
>Sorry I don't want to seem like I'm kicking the door down or something

Why not, I like doors getting kicked down for me.

I too wish I could be in a happy relationship that lasts a long, long time.

Have you done any tests?

>>
>>36424369

I know loads about demonic possession, though most I know probably comes from a hack.
>>
>>36424369
Well I just know that they're real and creatures that are high in negative energy, like angels are high in positive energy. I do not bother to put this into consideration with my diagnosis however, because even highly religious, normal people believe in them. Though not everyone can see them. I knew a girl once that was completely normal say she has seen demons as well.
>>
File: 2017-04-21_0-35-09.png (330KB, 1214x931px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-21_0-35-09.png
330KB, 1214x931px
>>36423961
Bugger. It was 24=likely It was 60%-unlikely on the second test.
Third test result are in image
>>
>>36424162
>Blind faith in professionals is a huge mistake.
You misunderstand me. I did not mean to say that professionals are truly reliable, or that you will necessarily receive such a diagnosis from one, but that a truly reliable diagnosis of your condition requires an insightful third party, specifically in the case of SPD.
I'll concede on the rest of your post though. Didn't quite think what I said through.

>>36424249
>I do not hear voices THAT often, but a lot of times I confuse noises for voices and I have a very vivid imagination. I can sometimes visualize or day dream about things for a good hour or so, and I often visualize people around me that are not actually there but I feel like they are
This is common for the schizotypal disorder. Mistaking noises for voices, shadows and colours for people or creatures and so forth.
>Is it possible I could have a combination of paranoid and schizoid disorder?
Figuratively, that is what schizotypal disorder is, or more specifically a blend of the symptoms of schizophrenia, schizoid personality disorder and possible paranoia. Which is how you've described your symptoms.
> took the test for paranoid as well but only get 81%.
A score of above 80 on that test means you highly likely have the disorder. Though with your symptoms, the paranoia is assumedly a part of the STPD, schizotypal personality disorder.

It's quite clear that you're either suffering from schizophrenia or STPD. Do you have issues with memory, or thinking clearly? These would be signs of the former. Is the schizophrenia in your family?
Regardless of which it is, you should seek therapeutical help. Hallucinations and paranoia are quite a serious symptom and full blown schizophrenia is not entirely out of the picture.
>>
>>36424122
So desu ne.
I havent been with anybody in two years so i dont know how my performance is.
My tastes in porn cycle through vanilla stuff to milder /d/ topics at a given moment.
Ill be quitting or at least minimizing my porn usage though, if i dont kill myself/go to prison.
>>
>>36424389

Still sounds like dissociation. Look it up.

>>36424431

How do you differentiate between hallucinations and real visions?

Highly interested in your potential gift.

I lost my faith a long time ago and it didn't help.

I used to pray the rosary by heart and I have tons of rosaries. I customised my favourite one. Now I don't even know where it is.

I sometimes miss Christ. It's all like a sad, sad lie to me now though.
>>
>>36424427
hey nick. my pdoc is really insisting on me getting a job. how has your day been?
>>
>>36424442

Sounds like the guy was right, you might be a bit narcy.

Do this:

>>
>>36424287
Back then, mom hadn't yet thrown out her back so she thought she needed to be supermom. Was on top of all our schedules, and at every single one of our games/practices/events (have 3 siblings which had to be super difficult) After her injury, she slowed down and started trying more to teach us to do things like the laundry, cook, or dishes ourselves.

Dad was driven. He ran himself ragged to provide for us, he was never home more than 1-2 days a week. He never stoppen when he was home either, was always doing more. Always doing, wether it was clearing trees, working the garden, or tillering or bushhogging a friend of his or a neighbor's field, he never stopped working. Hell doing things for our neighbors or his friends he doesn't even get paid for, like this past year we gave away more than 50lbs of potatoes. He's slowed down a bit now, since he's 50 this year, but hasn't stopped working yet. I wish I was that selfless honestly.
>>
>>36424447

No problem, I hear your point.

As you seem knowledgeable and potentially helpful, might you get a name? Because if you aren't new, and you're Facet or other, then I don't need to think, "oh, who is this interesting anon..."
>>
File: 1491143307685.png (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491143307685.png
62KB, 500x500px
>>36424538
Doesn't lower case anonymous count as a name?
>>
>>36424479
>, if i dont kill myself/go to prison.
I can relate to that last part. I'm afraid I'll stab someone to death over something stupid as fuck one of these days
>>
>>36424483

>pdoc

Psychiatric doctor? Pedo Criminal?

My day was mostly shit. Crying, freaking out, opening thread, typing and reading, working out, showering. Also went to the haidresser this morning, then back to bed for more nightmares.
>>
>>36424447
>Do you have issues with memory, or thinking clearly? These would be signs of the former. Is the schizophrenia in your family?
I'm adopted so I can not provided information on my biological family's history. I never cared enough to actually ask or go seek information about my biological parents. No I do not have issues with memory or thinking clearly. In fact I have a better memory than most people and graduated in the top 10% of my class in my undergraduate years. That being said I function very well and have never had issues with daily activities as I do better than my peers (not trying to be coincided here but I am always praised for being such a good student blah blah). I appear normal but behind closed doors, this is my secret. Because I can function so well, I'm pretty sure what I have is STPD and not schizophrenia.
>>
>>36424581
my psychiatric doctor
>Crying, freaking out
why did you cry and freak out?
>>
>>36424521

Your dad might be working to forget other things. What seems selfless generally isn't. People don't do things they have no interest in.
>>
>>36424427
Surely you don't actually believe in such things?

>>36424431
Do you believe that demons - or angels - can possess people?

Just to put my cards on the table I don't believe in such things but it's a fun thing to imagine.
>>
File: 2017-04-21_0-43-14.png (35KB, 898x554px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-21_0-43-14.png
35KB, 898x554px
>>36424501
>narcy
How desu
>>
>>36424563

No, because it's everyone's name.

You can be Moomin, that's radass.
>>
I have nothing to add. I just wanted to say hello
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (158KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
158KB, 720x960px
>>36424571
Ive got court monday, one of who knows how many hearings of bullshit. End trial date is september.
If i cant plea my way out of it. Fuck. Im not going back.
>>
>>36424632
Yes I do. I have actually seen it in person. It's just like in the horror movies.
>>36424480
How do you differentiate between hallucinations and real visions?
It depends how foggy it looks to me and sometimes you can just sense the energy. I can tell that it's fake if it looks very foggy and it's not as clear, but the moment you FEEL an energy, it's the real deal. They have a very strong presence so you can just tell. It's like an army of people walking into the room except it's one spirit.
>>
>>36424625
>why did you cry and freak out?

Because I've now lived longer without my Loved One than I had in the past (she'd go abroad for 2 months max). It's been 3 months and more, and it's getting increasingly harder. I have nightmares, and all sorts of things. I twitch in bed in the morning, that can't be good. I also gag on occasion. All out of anxiety.
>>
>>36424689
Ey up, nice to see you back.

>>36424743
I think it would be helpful to me to see something like that. For context. Could you describe what happened?
>>
>>36424632
>Surely you don't actually believe in such things?

I used to be very intested. I've read a bunch of books on the topic. I was always a healthy skeptic, meaning I didn't exclude anything, and was truly interested. I was trying to get some faith via the other side.
>>
>>36424785
Alreet?
>>
>>36424646

Forget about narcissism. You aren't a narc. You're barely above average.

You're very psychopathic though.

How come?
>>
>>36424689

Hello! Any news?
>>
File: 1486854985562.jpg (181KB, 677x574px) Image search: [Google]
1486854985562.jpg
181KB, 677x574px
>>36424624
Yeah, if you're that functional, or more accurately excelling, schizophrenia isn't likely at all. Still suggesting therapy if possible, since schizoid/schizotypal quality of life is likely to suffer if left on its own.

> These include a significantly compromised quality of life, smaller GAF scores even after 15 years and one of the lowest levels of "life success" of all PDs (measured as "status, wealth and successful relationships").[7]

>>36424683
Moomin's a fat, hibernating child, though. Hardly radass.
Snufkin's a lot cooler.
>>
>>36424785
Well the lady could not look at me straight in the eyes, she kept laughing and gazing around like she was lost. And she had to be held down by a man because he was trying to snap it out of her. Literally. Once they are in the body they can speak for the person, so it kept on insulting people and calling them ugly, stupid, worthless (lol). And that's about it. Everyone circled around her and read the bible out loud until the demon left her body. It was quite the experience.
>>
>>36424629
Entirely possible, his upbringing was pretty rough. He stabbed my uncle when both were early teens(nonlethal), barely graduated high school where he got in fights a lot, and worked as a mechanic until he had my sister. Then went to driving school and became a trucker to pay the bills. But him and mom have been together for 25 years this April.
>>
>>36424743
>sometimes you can just sense the energy

If I were you, I'd remain highly skeptical. They're probably ALL from the same source: your disorder.
>>
>>36424793
Good way to be, all told. Best not to rule anything out, and experience as much as possible.

>>36424800
Not bad ta. Bit full of mediocre Chinese. Quite disappointing.

>>36424836
How did you come to be privy to such an event? Were you a participant?
>>
>>36424841

Sounds like a workaholic to me,

"BY GOD, GIVE ME SHIT TO DO OR I AM GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH OR STAB A MOTHERFUCKER."
>>
>>36424775
sorry to hear that. hang in there. what did you love about her the most? why did you break up?
>>
>>36421892

Hey man,

Not the same Nick here, but I definitely feel what you're going through, the not going to uni, and afraid of parents reactions.

I don't have the hunger/nauseating (?) problem though, but I never eat much and instead eat fast food whenever I'm out just because I want to taste it. For example, I'll go to my gf's house around 8, leave at 10, and have to go get fast food. I'm not hungry, I just feel the need to get food for whatever reason. I always get too much and feel bloated after I eat and wake up the next morning.

I'm fairly thin as well, which I think may be due to anxiety? Just because I keep moving? Idk.

Anyways, I just wanted to say I feel you big time man, I'm worried missing on my studies is gonna really ruin my later life, but I just don't want wake up early every day and go.

I'm actually at work rn as well, but I'll try to keep updated with this thread.
>>
>>36424850
I suppose. But how come even religious people can sense it and they are more normal than all of us in here? I have had religious people help me with my visions and they confirmed I was not making it up. They saw it too. I just posted a story of my experience above. I was not alone. A LOT of people believe in demons but not a lot of people are schizophrenic or anything.
>>36424857
It happened to a family friend and I just so happened to be there. I did not participate I just witnessed it. She was my neighbor so I got a front row seat to it all lol,
>>36424827
What's the difference between schizoid and schizotypal? It does worry me that I push everyone away, but I cannot sit in a room and tell a psychiatrist all of my issues. I would not feel comfortable at all. Can't I just try and get better on my own, like attempt to socialize more? Isn't that what they do to treat these disorders anyways? Don't see a point in going somewhere when I can just push myself to fix it on my own.
>>
>>36424884
Workaholic is right. He tore his shoulder then the next day was back putting in fenceposts. For posts we use a tractor-mounted auger, widen the hole with shovels, put the railroad tie in the hole, pout concrete in, throw rocks in and tamp it down. add dirt, tamp, more rocks, tamp, alternating rocks and dirt untiil hole is a slight mound. Was hard, sweaty, exhausting work. Had a ~1800lb steer headbutt one at a gallop once. Broke his horn, railroad tie post was still level.
>>
>On this episode of tripfags, let's talk about ourselves in a recurring thread while pretending there is a point.
>>
>>36424924
>what did you love about her the most?

She is highly intelligent, very creative, draws tons, is curious, very medically minded, likes weird diseases and weird stuff. Imagine Agent Scully with a secret child-like identity. We had lots in common. We could play vidya together and watch horror movies all the time.

I loved how she'd smile in the morning, in her sleep, when I gave her little kisses on her cheek. She'd instantly have this smile and make that purring sound; I knew she was happy then.

>why did you break up?

Because I had a secret relationship with someone else.
>>
>>36424948
Thanks. Knowing others have similar issues always helps oneself to feel a little better. I'm quite thin (and tall) aswell and always felt like I was quite weak.
The fear of future repercussions truly is soul crushing. I calm myself with the fact that I can just not apply for exams, but that doesn't make my situation any better.

Wish you the best aswell! Hope we'll both get our shit together soon!
>>
>>36424948
>I'm fairly thin as well, which I think may be due to anxiety? Just because I keep moving? Idk.

Because you don't eat many calories. Buy some peanut butter and eat it with a spoon. It'll do the trick all right. Feast upon kinder buenos as well.
>>
>>36425037
On this episode of Bitching Pointlessly:
Anon enters a thread that's hit bump limit just to complain about the thread that will soon slide off the board.
>>
>>36424810
Dunno, guess I got really tired of people bullying me and disrespecting me so I adapted by lashing out, at least in my own head. I want to exert power and control because people have been doing it to me so I want to do it to them in return. Like maybe if I beat them to the punch, I won't get hurt.
I remember feeling dread when I went to school.(5-7) and I remember the other kids provoking my hair trigger temper (1-4) for laughs.
I would froth and turn red and tear up in anger.
Parents were always really gentle with me to the point that I felt exeptional for never getting physically punished. (only happened once and the memory is ded foggy). They still shamed me hard whenever I lost my temper and they had to pick me up and talk to the principal.
Have an older sister too. Lots of sibling jelously between us growing up. Lots of animosity as well. We hated each others guts until I hit my teens. Probably normal sibling relationships. Was ded jelous of heracademic success, though.
>>
>>36425083
>Because I had a secret relationship with someone else.
why do you think you looked for someone else when you had her? sorry if my questions make you uncomfortable
>>
took this test too
I'm not surprised for the avoidant, but I am for the others
>>
File: Screenshot_20170420-180628.png (99KB, 1080x846px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170420-180628.png
99KB, 1080x846px
>>36424404
Sorry I just wanted to actually be out of work before I did the test
This isn't bad overall. The only other test I did was the bdsm one and some other one I can't remember
>>
>>36424990
>But how come even religious people can sense it and they are more normal than all of us in here?

You say that, but who's to say they are more normal?

>I have had religious people help me with my visions and they confirmed I was not making it up.

>A LOT of people believe in demons but not a lot of people are schizophrenic or anything.

A lot of people have mental disorders, actually.

1% of the popular is schizophrenic, that's 1 person out of 100. You may want to reconsider. Many people with hallucinations, if they're religious, will see religious things, and will think they have a special gift from God, rather than a mental disorder.

The idea that you see something, that may trigger them to react emotionally and generate a similar hallucination. Who knows.
>>
>>36425120
epic rebuttal, stroke me harder, I'm almost there.
>>
>>36424990
>What's the difference between schizoid and schizotypal?

Schizoid is mostly a loner while schizotypal has hallucinations of some sort.

Don't be scared of a psychiatrist. None of this is your fault, zero shame to be had.
>>
How did i handle this situation?

>"Anon you are probaly the best friend that i've every had <3"
>"You are my best female friend too <3"
>"I even like you more than just a best friend"

She:"Really? <3 Cute <3"
"<3"

Kek.
>>
File: claricestarling.jpg (36KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
claricestarling.jpg
36KB, 736x414px
>>36425037

Now this is getting sad. Just participate if you want. Be here for something. Just being bitter does nothing for anyone. Least of all yourself.

If you want to play hard to get and have me insist for you to share, I'm game.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>36425187
Nice original name there friend. But tell me this: why do you come into a thread just to bitch about it? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Pic for proofs its me.
>>
>>36424990
>What's the difference between schizoid and schizotypal?
The latter has more schizophrenic symptoms, hallucinations, paranoia, strange ways of thinking, supernatural beliefs, the works.
>It does worry me that I push everyone away, but I cannot sit in a room and tell a psychiatrist all of my issues. I would not feel comfortable at all.
Such is the nature of the disorder. It takes time, effort and trust to get past that point to open up, but it is very much possible. Withdrawing further into yourself will only harm you in the long run.
>attempt to socialize more?
If your additional socialization is the same meaningless pretending that you're talking about here, instead of a truly meaningful relationship, it will not change anything. You'll just be stressed from pretending and pushing yourself out there. I've been there, done that.
>But I feel more content with just imagining it than actually putting in the work to obtain it. When I do get close to a woman, I tend to close off and I need to actively push myself to put in effort but I end up not caring. I really do not mind if I were to die alone. In fact I would sometimes prefer it. But my age and biological instincts combined tell otherwise.
Not that you personally have to do anything, but following this path is bound to lead to misery. Even if you dread deep connections and want to retract into yourself, you will still be lonely, you will still want a place to belong, love, even.
>Isn't that what they do to treat these disorders anyways?
If the person is low functioning and can't socialize, sure, but treatment is based on the individual and in your case, I could see it more focusing on the disorder itself. Building trust towards people and in general promoting the highest possible quality of life for you.
>>
>>36424948

I haven't told anyone in my life about this and for me to post that just makes me physically sick.

Life is suffering.
>>
>>36425144
>why do you think you looked for someone else when you had her?

I didn't look for anyone else. Things happened, and I didn't realise what was going on at first. The only thing I'm not comfortable about is that my Loved One may read these threads, and I don't want to say anything that'd hurt her.

Let's say that what I thought was a friendship was a more a friendship to me than it was to the other person.
>>
>>36425215
She considers you beneath her. Uncuck yourself forthwith.
>>
>>36425154

One answer gives you "Moderate" already, don't worry. Very touchy test.

>>36425156

You are a bit lacking on empathy. Not too dark. Interesting.
>>
>>36425346
Gonna make another thread or take a break once this one slides?
>>
>>36425187

Doing this only forces people to use trips, I hope you realise. More reason for you to complain, I suppose.

>>36425215

Handled it well. Now see her reaction. If she thinks it's cool, but still does nothing, you may want to get serious. You are not to be toyed with.
>>
>>36425302
When I uttered my issues here I was also shaking.
Not even told your gf ?
>>
>>36423585
Honestly, I'm not that interested about what happens in my father's head. I'm 30 now and I feel like my time is running out.
>>
I feel like I'm broken

I just want to hug someone I care about and never let go
>>
>>36425302

You did great. Telling others, even here, about your stuff will help. Eventually it won't be so hard to talk of these things.

You'll see.
>>
>>36424990
>Don't see a point in going somewhere when I can just push myself to fix it on my own.
Nobody can force you, naturally, but consider therapy and other attempts as a general effort towards the goal of not dying alone and miserable. Schizotypal behaviour is maladaptive and harmful and while treatment for it might be unpleasant because it's egosyntonic, it is for the better, for YOU and your own future.
>>
>>36425346
I've got a hard time reading people, I like helping others, but I often can't work up the will to care about people. And one of the questions was something like "you go through emotional phases where you don't think about the consequences of your actions" and during the whole thing with my dad I was basically like that
Also, the other test I took was this >>36425154
>>
>>36425384

Not sure. I'm too tired to go on for another thread, but we can make some sort of different thread so we can still chat together.

I WANT TO BREAK OUR RECORD, POST LIKE CRAZY FUCKERS, WE MUST BEAT 616!

Go!
>>
>>36425409
>When I uttered my issues here I was also shaking.

That's intense stuff. It is a good thing. Keep practicing.

Remember, whenever you're uncomfortable, you're close to the problem.

>>36425425

That's not the reason why you should be interested in that. Understanding your father will help understanding yourself, which will help living.

>>36425443

Who would that be?
>>
File: reddit.png (75KB, 932x1746px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
75KB, 932x1746px
>>36425249
Why here?

It's a circlejerk support group with self-involved attentionseekers, you won't fix a damn thing and you know it.
>>
Welp, I don't think we're beating our record tonight.
>>
File: c0d.jpg (92KB, 680x869px) Image search: [Google]
c0d.jpg
92KB, 680x869px
Don't have to tell me twice. I'll probably be up all nigh with you crazy fuckers
>>
>>36425480
When do you usually run threads, I'm not /r9k/ native, I'm usually on /tg/ and /qst/.
>>
>>36425516
anyone of my friends,
there is a girl I want to hug more than anyone, but I'm not sure if she's my friend
she's really sweet and I like her a lot
>>
File: 1488289902837.png (281KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488289902837.png
281KB, 512x512px
>>36425535
>Why here?
Why not?
>>
>>36425273
>Not that you personally have to do anything, but following this path is bound to lead to misery. Even if you dread deep connections and want to retract into yourself, you will still be lonely, you will still want a place to belong, love, even.
Either way I will feel miserable so what's the point? I get close to a woman, all I can think about is wanting to go home and be by myself, then I have to worry about her backlash when I hurt her feelings. I also get paranoid all the time about what she thinks about me, if she actually likes me and whatever. It's just so much work and rather draining for me. Anyways, treatment is logical at this point but I really would feel more comfortable trying on my own.
>>
>>36425535
>Why here?

Because the population of this board has a high concentration of people with issues; I know from a previous thread I used to run.

>It's a circlejerk support group with self-involved attentionseekers

A circle jerk would imply we never criticise each other and never disagree. You'd be quite wrong. It's a healthy group. We disagree a lot.

>you won't fix a damn thing and you know it.

Wrong again. There's a reason why the thread is popular. Plenty of people have started therapy due to this thread.
>>
>>36425563

Every day. Next one might be in 12 hours.

I'll probably start some off thread or something, before that.
>>
>>36425541
2 l8 m8 already on pg 8
>>
I don't want this thread to end, I want to talk
>>
>>36425614
Ok cool. Was interested in just hanging out here, Don't have many IRL friends, and most of them have moved and rarely get to catch up.
>>
>>36425516
I'd like to keep practicing. Though today I probably spoke the most openly about what's been going on in my head since the time these issues popped up. I'll most definetely come back into one of these threads. It's really quite nice talking here.

On that note I'm curious. How come you know about Psychology nick? Is it your profession? Did you study this and are now the NEET Head-Doctor?
>>
>>36425644

I'll prepare something.
>>
>>36425644
Same. Stuck at work for 90 more minutes
>>
>>36425516
>That's not the reason why you should be interested in that. Understanding your father will help understanding yourself, which will help living.
I kinda doubt that. But even if I'm wrong and you're right, I know there's a lot going on in the heads of other people that I can't see. You're only ever going to see the results, not the actual process that leads to something.
>>
I'll prepare a new thread right before this one dies.

It won't be thread #40, it'll be a bar.

I hope you like bars. I never go to bars because I'm too uncomfortable, but I'd like to.
>>
>>36425582
>Either way I will feel miserable so what's the point
Therapy and treatment is short term misery, while loneliness, depression and regression are long term and quite likely terminal.
>treatment is logical at this point but I really would feel more comfortable trying on my own.
The only way forward is out of your comfort zone. Being comfortable, especially for a schizoid/schizotypal person is regression back into the self and it's very much harmful in the long term. If nothing else, you can find help for the paranoid symptoms and hallucinations, which would immensely help you work on your own as well, since you're not stuck doubting everyone, uncertain of their intentions.
>>
>>36425737
Should be fun. I'm 23 and never stepped foot in one. I'm easily addicted, so never drank or smoked. Can't even kick morning caffiene.
>>
>>36425721

More excuses not to try and understand. It's your choice, but know that salvation lies in knowledge, and you know where the truth is.
>>
>>36425742
But I do not see how there's anything wrong with being paranoid. Is it not better because I am more self aware and about to catch people before they harm me? No one has good intentions. You can say this is my disorder, whatever, It's the truth and I do not ever want to put my guard down and let someone harm me when I can prevent it.
>>
Can you guys start posting like crazy? We might still beat our record if everyone goes nuts.
>>
>>36425409

I told her the first semester it happened and we looked at therapy options and medication. I didn't really think it was working after about a month or two of both. As we're nearing the end of the semester I think it just starts building up because my school sends out F/D notices lol.

I think I'll be fine next semester though as my gf will be going to college and I might feel like I have more time? Idk, but I have that same feeling, like I don't have enough time.
>>
>>36425809

Keeping your guard up will cost you more than being betrayed.

Most people have good intentions, and you're capable of figuring things out without the need to filter out 100% of the population.

Having your guard up all the time is literally having your guard down for the worst things in life.
>>
>>36425824
Sorry but not today. I'm on mobile and type like a turtle
>>
I don't see it happening, but here's a free post.
>>
>>36425824
Sure thing dude. Will spam as much as I can.
>>
>>36425409

Quick question, do you have horrendous acne? My doctor thinks it's because of my anxiety, but I don't know how to combat that at all.
>>
File: 1488392682808.jpg (62KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1488392682808.jpg
62KB, 500x496px
Have a cute snake with a lil hat.
>>
>>36425854

Would you consider yourself a handsome fella?
>>
File: IMG_9119.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9119.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
Had this lying around, all yours Nick
>>
>>36425873

Ke be praised.

Biting.
>>
>>36425846
>Having your guard up all the time is literally having your guard down for the worst things in life.
Elaborate please? I feel like it's better. I now catch people in their act before they get to me, and the look on their faces when I find out is quite amusing.
>>
>>36425875
Before, I did. Not anymore. If I lose the weight and bulk up again, definitely. I once got a boner from looking at my own reflection.
>>
File: 1487977553783.png (337KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
1487977553783.png
337KB, 600x674px
>>36425889
Ooo ooo ahh ahhhh.
>>
>>36425903

Doing this will harm you. You'll be alone instead of in a team, you'll abandon important things in life, etc. You'll expose yourself to danger by keeping your guard up.
>>
>>36425918

Here's the bar, but keep posting here until we've crashed.
>>
My main fear is that I'll end up losing my temper and really messing up my life, because I have this huge chip on my shoulder about everyone looking at me like I'm a small animal that they can either torment or pity.
I've been thinking about packing on some muscle and taking up a martial art, or boxing, for example.
The idea is that I'll at least know for myself that I'm not defenseless and I don't have to feel weak and small, even if people still treat me like that.
On the other hand, If I'm easily provoced to violence, that can just end up making things worse.
Thoughs?
>>
>>36425871
>>36425828
Well, at least with a gf you don't have these random bursts of loneliness.

No, never had acne issues. I can imagine it being horrible though, especially if you're already anxious.
>>
You haven't replied to me once today, Nick. Have I exhausted your patience?
>>
>>36425936
I can't though. I can't NOT be paranoid. There's so many messed up people out there dude. Fuck that, if they are trying to harm me I better do it to them first. Can't ever see myself 100% trusting someone honestly.
>>
>>36425953
for practical martial art go with boxing and something else that grapples a lot. Most real fights don't stay upright for long.
>>
>>36425953
>Thoughs?

Richard Grannon. If you're a pussy, and get strong, you'll be a strong pussy, but as you expected, this may only get you in trouble.

You need to work on your mind, not just your body.

There may be reasons why you expect people to think of you that way.

(I wasn't calling you a pussy, though, I'm paraphrasing Grannon.)
>>
>>36425992
I always endorse judo because I personally love it, but your own mileage may vary.
>>
>>36425967

I've read everyone of your post, though, did I miss a question?

My patience is limitless.
>>
>>36425987
>Fuck that, if they are trying to harm me I better do it to them first. Can't ever see myself 100% trusting someone honestly.

I did. I got betrayed. People trusted me 100%, and I betrayed them too. It happens, but you're still better off trying. People make mistakes.
>>
>>36425992
Ye, Im thinking brazilian ju-jitsu. First, strenght training. Sick ottemode-lite
>>
>>36426022
I'm in TKD, with some Tai Juitsu and Tai Chi in the after-hours class. Doing it for the fitness, learned to grapple back in high school "wrasslin!" as it was called here.
>>
>>36425947
>>36425947
>>36425947
>>36425947

Don't forget, for when we crash.
>>
>>36426024
Well, the things about the convo with Facet was sort of supposed have a confirmation that you wanted to see it. I sent it anyway
>>
>>36426056
If we had rasslin' here I would definitely have taken it. It's a great sport.
>>
>>36425804
If you think so.
>>
>>36426076

I started reading it, actually, I'm reading it. I certainly wanted to see it.

Just very, very exhausted right now, functionning slowly.
>>
>>36426076
I'm still here, and I'm not ignoring you. Don't worry, you haven't been forgotten or anything
>>
>>36426081
I was okay at it, taken out both years due to injuries. Broke my back at 16, thank God I can still walk.
>>
>>36426084

It's my impression, yes.
>>
>>36426049
>I did. I got betrayed. People trusted me 100%, and I betrayed them too.
Yeah no. Not me. Why the hell did you betray people if they trusted you? People like this are exactly why I have this mindset.
>>
>>36426013
Point taken.
I think the reason I get so angry when I think people see me as weak is because there's a lot of truth to it. Most guys my age could beat me up easy. So if that stopped being the case, I'm thinking I won't have to prove to myself that I'm not weak (even though I know I am, it's really stupid, I know)
>>
>>36426107
I didn't think you were, you've been replying . I was going to email you about what you sent me
>>
>>36425809
>But I do not see how there's anything wrong with being paranoid
Is it not causing you harm in your relationships? You talked about continuously doubting her feelings on you. That's not positive for you or your relationship in any way.
> Is it not better because I am more self aware and about to catch people before they harm me?
No, because paranoia is thinking people are trying to harm you when they specifically aren't. Without your paranoia you'd still very much be capable of it, better even, since your view isn't clouded by false suspicions.
>No one has good intentions
Most people have either neutral or good intentions. Very, very few people have any actual bad or evil intentions and you're unlikely to run into them, unless you're running around in criminal gangs, or live in a really rough neighbourhood.
> I do not ever want to put my guard down and let someone harm me when I can prevent it.
You need to lower your guard to let someone love you as well. You're just cutting out everyone.

>>36425987
>I can't though. I can't NOT be paranoid
Not on your own. Paranoia, as I said is a part of STPD. It is a symptom, just like hallucinations.
>Can't ever see myself 100% trusting someone honestly.
You don't have to. Not 100%. That kind of trust is absolute and is something very much reserved to your own parents, your mother, when you are a small child, but if you wish to fulfill your biological drives for family, love and friendship, you will need to learn to trust people. This is where therapy offers a reliable, trustworthy solution.

>>36426024
Take it easy, champ. You'll burn yourself out at that rate.
>>
>>36426114
Wew that's quite something to come back from. My shoulder and ankles are a mess but spine is next level
>>
>>36426131
>. Why the hell did you betray people if they trusted you? People like this are exactly why I have this mindset.

A child told me he was being abused. He made me swear I wouldn't tell anyone.

I betrayed him so he could get protected.

That's one example.
>>
>>36426152
Sure, my email's open so feel free
>>
>>36426157
I'll go into it more in other thread, its a fun description
>>
>>36426188
Alright, looking forward to it.
>>
>>36426154
>You'll burn yourself out at that rate.

I wish.
>>
>>36426088
I see. I found it really fascinating.
>>
>>36426198
Then the next year I went back, tore 97% of the elbow ligament. I had fun injuries
>>
I don't think we're going to beat Satan this time.
>>
File: do you even lift, goshujin-sama.jpg (221KB, 700x996px) Image search: [Google]
do you even lift, goshujin-sama.jpg
221KB, 700x996px
>>36426139
>it's really stupid, I know
It's really not. Makes perfect sense and hopefully you can derive motivation from it.
>>
We're very close to the record!

>616

Go!
>>
>>36426225
No but may beat 618.
>>
>>36423510
I don't doubt that I might suffer from C-PTSD. I've recovered from having dissociative episodes and crippling anxiety. Thing is though, even if I slap a bunch of diagnoses on it, or I let doctors and psychiatrists do the same, it doesn't change the fact that I feel like my life has no meaning. I feel like my options have diminished, I've been dismissed from therapy because I've gotten too acclimated to it. I didn't plan on living this long. It feels like I'm standing by and just letting life happen around me, and I'm completely unable to find any meaning or incentive because I have no idea of how a normal life looks like.
>>
We're gonna make it. Ravioli.
>>
File: 1488382244030.jpg (83KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488382244030.jpg
83KB, 1920x1080px
Shitpost extraordinaire
>>
Ganbatte everyone!
>>
>>36426251

I relate to that. Who are you?
>>
File: 1479095370312.png (2MB, 1056x1486px) Image search: [Google]
1479095370312.png
2MB, 1056x1486px
Just a few more to squeeze out.
>>
Soooo close! We can do it!
>>
A few posts away from the record.

After that, post comfy landscapes and cityscapes in the new thread.
>>
This is not a post (or a pipe).
>>
And of course, ganbaru desu nya
>>
BEATEN!

We made it.
>>
File: 2012-09-25-0520-500x500.jpg (12KB, 255x358px) Image search: [Google]
2012-09-25-0520-500x500.jpg
12KB, 255x358px
Here we go. originaliolio
>>
File: 1488555266291.jpg (59KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1488555266291.jpg
59KB, 500x667px
Picture of a dog to lighten the mood for everyone
>>
>>36426291
Now let's not take a moment to think about what we're wasting our lives doing
>>
>>36426172
That's completely different then. Carry on.
>>36426154
You're right man. But every time I let my guard down, people hurt me. I just want to crawl into a hole and never speak to anyone again. I hate how it's my human duty to spread my stupid genes.
>>
Some anons check threads by post numbers, to see what's most popular. This way, an old friend of mine got to see this thread. I hope he joins us next time. He's a bit shy.
>>
>>36426315

I'm beating a record: always makes me feel productive.
>>
>>36426252
Sorry, I've been away from 4chan for almost a decade, I forgot to type in a name. It's sad and disheartening that I am now married, "adult", I have a roof over my head and clothes on my back, but I am stunted and unable to find any existential meaning.
>>
>>36426316
>hate how it's my human duty to spread my stupid genes.

It's not. Plenty of other things you can do.
>>
>>36426341

It'd be much worse without all these, trust me. I've lost it all and it's worse.

>literally became Pepe
>>
>>36426316
>I hate how it's my human duty to spread my stupid genes.
You've no such duty, really. You should take it as your duty to strive for the best life you can have. If children are in it, then so be it, but breeding is not an obligation.

I wish you luck.
>>
>>36426344
I see no purpose in anything else though.
>>
>>36426381

I don't either, currently. But happiness makes everything worthwhile.
>>
Last Bump?

Without being muted, if possible.
>>
>>36426413
>Last Bump?
No.
>>
>>36426399
>happiness makes everything worthwhile
Well, fuck.
>>
Probably quite some time before it OD's.
>>
>>36426399
>>36426381
How to be happy though?
>>
>>36426418

Ha, forgot about that one. Well goodnight everyone then.
Thread posts: 638
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.