[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You hate trannies, don't you anon? Don't you want them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 51

File: 1484229316041.png (187KB, 752x774px) Image search: [Google]
1484229316041.png
187KB, 752x774px
You hate trannies, don't you anon? Don't you want them to go away forever? Don't you want them all to kill themselves?

I'm a tranny, tell me why you hate me, shower me with hate. Don't hold anything back ok?

Why did I make this thread? Because I'm a putrid subhuman attention whore, I have no one in my life and I crave interaction with other humans, and I want people to give me the push I need to end it all. it's a win win.

I expect this thread to be deleted by mods though because of it's inflammatory attention whore nature, or to just be ignored and 404. But I can hope
>>
kill yourself tranny

t. other tranny
>>
an anus is not a vagina
>>
>>36408574
Are you embarrassed to be a tranny when you see other trannies act in such pathetic ways? More and more people start to see us as no different from people like chris chan or any of the other freakshow examples. Do you dislike me for being part of that problem?

>>36408612
It's pretty disgusting how we use our literal shit holes as a surrogate vagina to somehow feel validated as a woman through sex, isn't it?
>>
>>36408655
>Are you embarrassed to be a tranny when you see other trannies act in such pathetic ways?
no
i don't care what other people do
I'm pretty happy with myself
>>
>>36408696
That's a good mentality to have, I'm genuinely happy for you and envious. Don't mind my obvious projecting
>>
File: 51rvJew9U+L.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51rvJew9U+L.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>36408717
I don't mind. Like I said, I don't care what you do
also note
>It's pretty disgusting how we use our literal shit holes as a surrogate vagina to somehow feel validated as a woman through sex, isn't it?
not at all
I thought anal sex was great before I even considered that I could be trans
buttholes are awesome
>>
>>36408529
If you're white, you're contributing to the demise of the white race and the subsequent takeover by the Jews.

If you're FtM you're contributing to the global gender imbalance as well as my personal inability to get a girlfriend.

Otherwise I guess you're okay.
>>
>>36408529
i don't really hate you its just kind of frustrating to get matches and then read tranny. and it must be upsetting to see me unmatch. Its just not what im into but i think that a choice in gender is not a problem. I really don't like when people exploit you guys like they do for african americans to use you for other agenda's.
>>
>>36408754
I'm a girl and every time I see these posts it makes me want to have a nonwhite baby
>>
I hate you because you are basically a purpose-built tool of the Jew.

They find young, insecure, often mentally ill, people with identity issues, and deceive them into "transitioning".

They often don't feel any better after "transitioning", as even if their problems were going to be solved by becoming the opposite gender, they come to realise they will never achieve that, and will at best be a convincing imitation.
The Jew convinces them that their unhappiness is due to society's rejection of them, rather than being caused by exacerbating mental illness, and often hormone treatments.
They are almost always absorbed into the Jew's cultural Marxist army, and fight to dissolve traditional gender roles, which the Jew has told them is the reason society won't accept them and won't let them be happy.

Even if they don't become activists, they only add to the size of the group the activists claim to represent, adding legitimacy to their Jewish cause.

I'm sorry we don't live in a society that would have treated you better, and not let them do this to you.
>>
>>36408752
It's weird to me that someone could even consider being trans since I always felt that way. Of course it's also easy for me to latch onto the concept of trutrans, especially with you since if you're the person in that image you're far prettier than I am

I think assholes are disgusting, anal stimulation is embarassing and shameful even if it feels good

>>36408754
I'm a tropical shitskin so you have nothing to worry about
>>
>shower me with hate
Actually I love trannies and femboys, and also listening to anime music. I was hoping you could end my life please.
>>
>>36408833
>anal stimulation is embarassing and shameful even if it feels good

You have no idea how much this makes me want to rape your ass.
>>
>>36408833
yeah, trutrans isn't a thing. it's something retards who DESPERATELY needed to feel superior to ANYONE made up.
>>
>>36408529
You should be treated like anyone else with a severe mental disorder, like schizophrenia or autism. We don't play along with a schizo's delusions, neither should we play along with a tranny's delusions.
>>
>>36408921
And you consider not playing along with "tranny delusions" to mean that you're free to be an asshole and they shouldn't have access to the one effective treatment known to medical science

which means that you made up this standard because you didn't like trannies, which is reasoning backwards. starting with "i don't like trannies" and coming up with reasons to justify it.
>>
>>36408759
I don't use any kind of online dating, I never have. I would feel dishonest listing my gender as female on one, and I would feel intense self-hatred listing myself as male on one. I'm too pathetic to get past the sign up screen.

>>36408818
I'm sorry an anti tranny pill doesn't exist as well. Maybe then I could be a real person

>>36408881
I fantasize about being raped constantly. It would mean I had sexual value wouldn't it? Which means I as a person would have even some value. Of course it's not rape at that point if I desperately crave it, is it?

>>36408891
Of course it's not a thing. When you feel horrible about yourself, when you feel inferior to everyone and everything and you're the lowest of the low, you constantly look for anything to latch onto that will let you claw your way to feeling superior, no matter how stupid or irrational.
>>
God made you a man because you were meant to be a man. Do you think you know better than God?
>>
>>36408921
A schizo has value to society when medicated and healthy. I should just be lobotomized

>>36409010
If God exists I fucking despise him. Only fitting then that I would suffer in this life as a mentally ill subhuman freak
>>
>>36408529
I mean, I guess I just hate the whole social justice culture around them. I don't want them to kill themselves, but it would just be nice if they weren't here, like if therapists gave actual help instead of enabling mental disorders and delusions. I want to be a little boy again, I hate being an adult, I think about it every day, and my therapist tells me that's fucking stupid and it's not realistic. If I told him the truth that I secretly want to be a girl and think about wearing cute girl clothes he'd give me hormones and start me on a transitioning plan. It's not very healthy, and it's shitty that I have to break through my own delusions and point that out to the people who are supposed to be helping me overcome them instead of enabling them.

I think Lapis is pretty cute, though.
>>
>>36408977
>I'm sorry an anti tranny pill doesn't exist as well

There has been some success with anti-psychotics like Pimozide, but Jews suppress research.
>>
>>36408977
>I fantasize about being raped constantly. It would mean I had sexual value wouldn't it? Which means I as a person would have even some value. Of course it's not rape at that point if I desperately crave it, is it?
Tell me about how embarrassed and ashamed you'd be if it felt so good that you cum.
>>
>>36408966
Those are horribly inaccurate assumptions you've made of me. I don't want a reason to be an asshole to the mentally ill, I simply do not wish to entertain any delusion that someone is any gender other than the one given to them at birth. If "misgendering" you is being an asshole, then I guess you are right. But I would never be rude.

And honestly, mutilating someone to fit their delusion isn't "the one effective treatment known to medical science." It's fixing something that isn't broken. You need help in your brain, not in your penis. There is a group of people in this world who have a mental disorder that causes them to believe that they need to remove one or more of their extremities. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia
Doctors absolutely refuse to "help" these poor individuals in achieving their mutilated state, and honestly it's appalling that trannies are afforded some sort of special exception in this case.
>>
I can get why trannys don't want to date chasers, but whats the alternative to dating people that find them attractive on that premise? Jape a guy into thinking you have a vagania and then hope he doesn't mind a benis? Legit question
>>
>>36408529
you awaken things within me. i felt like i knew my sexuality but now idk anymore. when i see a boy that passes i feel a bit funny. I guess im scared of becoming bi scum. but im not hateful in any way just horny and conflicted
>>
>>36409044
It would be nice if I wasn't here. But here I am, refreshing for (you)s fervantly

In all fairness, I doubt your therapist would do a total 180 on your feelings if you said you wanted to be a girl and not a boy. I was under the impression that it was their responsibility to weed out people who are trans and people who have problems which make them feel like they might be trans

>>36409045
I have tried taking anti-psychotics to get rid of these feelings and it didn't work. I'm mentally deformed. Jews have me right where they want me.

>>36409110
I would feel disgusted for being such a lust-driven animal. I'd probably shriek and bawl my eyes out like a fucking child
>>
>>36408529
I'd rather fuck you desu

>>36408612
a holes a hole though
>>
>>36408529
Be at peace
We are not enemies
>>
>>36409173
>I'd probably shriek and bawl my eyes out like a fucking child
God I bet that would make you feel so tight around my cock.
>>
Post pictures

origianalala
>>
>>36409168
I think any trans person who even thinks of people as chasers is a fucking idiot. Of course that could just be me desperately attempting to find another way to elevate myself as superior to other trannies.

>>36409169
I'm sorry for evoking uncomfortable thoughts in you, legitimately. I should never have made this thread. Not that I can stop myself.

>>36409176
Do you enjoy my anguish anon?
>>
Do you enjoy feeling bad?
>>
File: IMG_2243.png (23KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2243.png
23KB, 382x379px
>>36408792
>IT'S WORKING

Why do you want the whites to be bred out of existence femanon?
>>
>>36409276
because you're fucking retarded
that's literally the whole reason
the lack of a white genocide makes me want to further the cause of the imagined aforementioned genocide
>>
>>36409250
>Do you enjoy my anguish anon?
No but I enjoy dickgirls and a tranny is as close as I'll ever get
>>
File: shh.jpg (128KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
shh.jpg
128KB, 1080x720px
I only hate trannies if they have sex or jobs or are extroverted. Basically, don't be a normalfag
>>
>>36409250
Would it not make a difference to you if a person was attracted to you because they saw you as a MtF or because they saw you as a woman? I don't think either is more right but the latter seems to be the goal for most
>>
>>36409229
I don't regularly masturbate anally, I don't stretch my ass or anything. I'd probably be bleeding all over your cock

>>36409242
I can't and won't. Since I assume that's what people were hoping for by replying, this thread will just 404 I guess

>>36409273
Of course I do. My behavior is counter to my biological nature in every regard, I'm broken, backwards subhuman
>>
>>36408529
I hate you because you were stupid enough to think that pretending to be the other sex would change your life for the better, instead of actually tacking your issues with rational and logical tactics.
>>
Hatred is to shame behavior, or inflict pain on others deliberately.

I feel no active hatred towards transsexuals. But I do not support them. I don't understand enough yet.
>>
File: mimi.png (840KB, 587x785px) Image search: [Google]
mimi.png
840KB, 587x785px
>>36409297
black anon here. lets make sweet passionate love.
>>
>>36408655
I am not a tranny and I play with my boyhole

it's not a tranny exclusive thing
>>
File: Gleeful Pepe.jpg (48KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Gleeful Pepe.jpg
48KB, 499x499px
>>36408792
>Reacts to racist with more racism
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>36409333
You can see me as a man or a woman. You can see me as a mtf, you can see me as both a mtf and a woman. But anyone who says they see me as not a tranny but a woman just like any other woman is lying. Lying to me, maybe even lying to their self

>>36409343
I'm incapable of rationality or logic. I'm mentally ill, miswired, defective and stupid
>>
I feel sorry that trans people have such a struggle
But the fact that they develop such strong "everyone please hate me" feelings is stupid
You can be nice all you want but they dont care
Theyre too busy being "aww im le emo :((( im so terrible arent i guys"
To actually have a personality or anything
Their whole time is spent "waah somebody hate me please"
Not actually fuckin being a person and having a conversation
>>
File: .jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>>36408529
Be my friend, human.
>>
>>36409389
>I'm incapable of rationality or logic. I'm mentally ill, miswired, defective and stupid
And that's why I hate you, those traits are a poison to our society.
>>
>>36409297
Let's destroy all white demographics by flooding their countries with immigrants
when a white person says they want to be the majority, it's racist
when any other people openly say they want to be the protected majority like Israel very openly does than it's good and encouraged
But I'm glad you won't have babies by fucking up some good white guys genes because you're a fucking retard and you're defective genes are useless
>>
>>36409334
>I don't regularly masturbate anally, I don't stretch my ass or anything. I'd probably be bleeding all over your cock
I'd make sure to take it slow and be gentle.
It sounds like the shame of pleasure hurts you more than the pain of me violating your ass ever would.

There's time for the rough stuff after you cum.
>>
>>36409365
Of course not. But you do it because it feels good. I do it to feel like I'm getting fucked the way a woman would. Maybe you do that to, but if you do it's almost certainly part of the sexual thrill. There is no thrill for me, it's only to momentarily pacify my agonizing dysphoria, it's a symbolic measure. It's insulting to real women really

>>36409407
It is stupid. I'm stupid. I filter out the positivity directed toward me completely. Why would I want positivity? I want my self hatred validated. I want my self-loathing to be reinforced, I want to know that I'm correct when I feel that I am worthless and deserve death. It's selfish delusion
>>
File: 1468025671300.jpg (914KB, 1530x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1468025671300.jpg
914KB, 1530x1150px
I love trannies.
I love the idea of boys who embrace their feminine side so much that they feel like they're actually females.
I love thinking about their struggle for acceptance, their first date, the cute flirting with their boyfriend where they say, I'm a mtf and he romantically says that he doesn't care and that he loves them.
I imagine their hearts filled with flowers and it feels so cute.
>>
File: file.jpg (198KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
198KB, 900x1600px
why not just take HRT but stay boymode and become an ultra cute boy instead?

basically the same treatment as women probably
>>
>>36409459
You probably suffered some sort of abuse.
You don't truly want to feel worthless or confirmed self loathing.
This goes against the human core.
>>
File: 1492560518749.jpg (9KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1492560518749.jpg
9KB, 250x238px
>>36409459
>Oh boohoo im soo bad im dumb everyone pls tell me more about how great i am
>>
>>36409468
>I love thinking about their struggle for acceptance, their first date, the cute flirting with their boyfriend where they say, I'm a mtf and he romantically says that he doesn't care and that he loves them.
makes me smile just thinking about this desu

I just want trannies to be happy :(
>>
ATTENTION OP

I do not hate trannies. Please be my gf. I need someone like you in my life to cuddle and do stuff with.
>>
>>36409428
>when a white person says they want to be the majority, it's racist
it is
it's racist when anyone wants to be the majority
ethnostates are bad in principal. fuck Israel, too, for a laundry list of reasons.
>Let's destroy all white demographics by flooding their countries with immigrants
yeah, just to spite you, cuck. good luck ever finding a girl who'd let you get her pregnant.
>I'm glad you won't have babies by fucking up some good white guys genes because you're a fucking retard and you're defective genes are useless
>you're
Is this a joke
>>
>>36408529
>tell me why you hate me,

Cause black niggas don't tolerate this shit.
Its a rule mr.bootyloose.

But for some reason its less surprising when paler peeps like yourself do it.
>>
File: 1483837968775.jpg (37KB, 751x389px) Image search: [Google]
1483837968775.jpg
37KB, 751x389px
>>36408529

jeez OP that was sad to read, just like..um...bee yerself bro :) don't be sad pls
>>
>>36409389
>You can see me as a man or a woman. You can see me as a mtf, you can see me as both a mtf and a woman.
So if I just want to suck your tranny dick thats fine?
>>
>>36409297
Why do you hate white people
Why do you want your own race to die off
>>
>>36409420
I think you deserve a better friend than I. I am a toxic human

>>36409445
In that situation I would rather you just fuck me as violently as you can. No need to hold back, I want it to hurt

>>36409468
I wish my heart was filled with flowers and cuteness. I don't have a true feminine side, it's just a crude, insulting approximation of femininity, crafted from envy and longing and hatred

Your post makes my heart ache.

>>36409469
I can't resist the allure of transition, the hope that I could be seen as a real girl, the delusion that I could even accept myself as real girl some day. I'm too weak to accept a realistic, livable life.

>>36409499
I've suffered abuse, but I don't think that's a good excuse. A lot of people who are abused don't become like me. And I wanted to be a girl before I was abused. I go against the human core because I don't operate under the correct logic of a normal human, I'm fundamentally broken
>>
>>36409545
>ethnostates are bad in principal

Why?
>>
>>36408529
I don't hate you, sorry to disappoint. You do you.
>>
File: 501.png (125KB, 680x501px) Image search: [Google]
501.png
125KB, 680x501px
>>36409545
>preserving a culture is bad
Haha, Marxist scum wants everyone to have no culture or identity
>wants to destroy the race that has the most historical achievements, inventions and scientific contributions. And the only race that can maintain a third world environment with the lowest crime in the world (the most white societies in the world prove this, and plus in every country it's always the non-whites committing most crime)
Even America would have a similar crime rate to the same group of countries that are always the least crime ridden countries in the world if we removed all non-whites from the statistics

Haha, what a stupid whore. I'm glad our race dodged a bullet

>implying I haven't already cucked a woman with a leftist beta boyfriend into pregnancy.
>>
OP I must know
How did you get your hormones
>>
I don't hate trans people, but I hate attention whores. Many trans people are attention whores.
>>
>>36409545
So does it affect you at all when people post BLACKED and shitpost about white people being outbred and dying off, or blacks/mixed people becoming the majority?
>>
>>36409568
>Cause black niggas don't tolerate this shit.
I love this
I have next to no white (or at least, straight edge) friends because my entire life I've just been doing hoodlum stuff with the black and mexican kids and recently i've been transitioning without saying anything and acting like a faggot and they just totally tolerate it
it's honestly amazing
i get way more shit from the people i work with
i like to think the mentality you get from living like this, at the very least, makes you less pregidous over traits like that, just based on friendship or common interest/goal.
all my close friends at this point
>>
>>36409662
*maintain a first world environment
I'm dutch, so English isn't my first language and I type fast without proof reading
>>
>>36409662
Also, don't fucking tell me that race doesn't effect culture unless you want to boot you the fuck out even harder, you worthless degenerate slime
>>
>>36409633
>I would rather
>I want

I know.
>>
File: .jpg (76KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
76KB, 400x310px
>>36409633
You have to become entwined with someone for them to be "toxic", as you types say.
I am very logically controlled, but I want to know about you.
Swimming through the psyche of a histrionic human with dysphoria can only be interesting and what more could I beg from a friend than mutual entertainment.
The ill are the unique.
>>
>>36409642
It's Marxist philosophy designed to turn people into brainless drones with no identity
>>
>>36409609
I don't see human beings on a scale as small as race. Your beliefs taint the way you see the world and fundamentally change how you view other people and the human race as a whole. To believe that the homogenization of the human race is bad for humanity is honestly fucking retarded.
>>
The pol / anti-pol debate going on is infuriating to me. A real female (or pretender) interjects their unrelated views on something that has nothing to do with me and suddenly gets so much attention, I hate it. Of course I deserve it so please continue

>>36409503
You're unironically spot on. I'm melodramatic, throwing a tantrum like a kid, eagerly awaiting for people to say how worthless am I, eagerly hoping for people to say that I am valuable, that I don't have to be this way and things get better. I crave it all.

>>36409540
You deserve a real female

>>36409575
Of course that's fine. You can't control what you desire, you can't control what you get off to. It doesn't make you a bad person, if you want to suck tranny dick and you find a tranny that wants their tranny dick sucked what's the problem?

>>36409668
I self medded testosterone blockers until I had full hormones prescribed

>>36409669
I'm an attention whore by every measure. Hate me.

>>36409758
Tell me what you want to know and I will answer
>>
>>36409762
That's what multiculturalism is, not ethnostates.
>>
>>36409784
The homogenization of humanity can only happen by killing off every race but one just so you know.
>>
>>36409789
>find a tranny that wants their tranny dick sucked what's the problem?
Do you want your tranny dick sucked anon?
>>
>>36408529
I hate you because you're weak willed, easily manipulated, you don't have a shred of pride left in you

You faced the mountain and fell, instead of getting up you took the easy way of just laying there and reveling in the dirt

I hate weak willed people: addicts, trannies, subs, sluts, orbiters, meek people and people who hide behind titles / religion etc

We are forced to pretend we are all equal because its "fair", those weak trash that don't have an ounce of self respect, no drive and no will of their own? that makes me hate them

You're a disgrace, but we are supposed to pretend that you're one of us, we are supposed to treat a mentally ill faggot like he isn't insane, we are supposed to allow him to spread that insanity around

You need treatment not encouragement, "miss" buckle up buckaroo is not a brave pioneer of our time, he is a mentally ill person that the media props up as some sort of fucking hero

We live in fucked up times and you are product of those times, in the past people would have laughed at you in the streets for being an insane fruit cake, but now days we are supposed to pretend you aren't even there

Do i wish you'd kill yourself? no
Do i wish you'd stop acting like a cuckoo fag in a dress? yes

When/If i have a son and he turns out like you im taking him out the back and ending his misery if i fail to cure him
>>
>>36409792
Yes, I mean, it's because of his Marxist philosophy that he doesn't want people to identity as a race or see it as important
>>
>>36409675
No, because that's you dipshits making threads to trigger each other to get angry about it and start discussing it. It's as real as the obvious liberal bait that starts half of all threads on /pol/
>>36409813
that's not how interbreeding and gene dispersion works.
>>
>>36408529
If gender is a social construct and man can act girly and feminin and fuck other men and women can act manly and fuck other girls why do you feel the need to surgically alter your sex?

It feels to me that trannies can't accept that they are just homosexual and are compelled to pretend to be the opposite sex so they feel somewhat normal. that's why they are way more mtf the ftm because homosexuality harder to accept for men then women.
>>
File: IMG_1487.png (182KB, 827x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1487.png
182KB, 827x896px
>>36409633
There is no point in trying to confirm yourself to reality or not. In the end reality still gets the last laugh when you die so go ahead, give it the middle finger for as long as you want and go be a girl. Just know that sooner or later it's going to come crashing in on that little house of cards you made.

But if it feels worth it to you then just do it. Life only has what worth life itself assigns. If being a girl makes life worth living then you made the right choice.
>>
>>36409816
It's the last thing I want, it would feel utterly repulsive, I seriously get the urge to cut off my dick with a knife right now just thinking about it

You forget that I'm mentally ill anon

>>36409818
It's all true. I'm weak willed, I have no pride, no self-worth. I am absolutely a disgrace, I'm weak trash. drive? aspirations? It's laughable even thinking about anything like that, not for me. I'm not going anywhere in life, I'm right where I belong as a fucking loser, a freak with no place in society or the world.

>>36409847
Gender is not a construct, that's bullshit. There is only male and female, man and woman. I don't need to surgically alter myself either. Penis, fake vagina, what difference does it make? If it's not the real thing it has no worth to me.
>>
File: 1485459849226.jpg (93KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485459849226.jpg
93KB, 960x720px
>>36409906
>It's the last thing I want, it would feel utterly repulsive
That actually makes it kind of better desu, 10/10 anon would suck tranny dick
>>
>>36409818
>i am severely autistic and therefore lack basic empathy and the ability to see things from other perspectives other then my own, condemning everything that doesn't adhere to my own arbitrary and subjective set of morals
>>
>>36409688
I dont want this (you)

You contradicted me.
Ora ora
Prepare to die.
>>
>>36409930
https://youtu.be/OzHE5q1NGa4?t=29
>>
>>36408529
I hate trannies because my life was ruined by one, they are self entitled pieces of shit who manipulate the fuck out of anyone and everyone they come across
I just cant fucking stand them at all, that fucking whore is the reason im here
>>
>>36409784
So I should just say "yes master I love this keep going please get my girlfriend pregnant and kill me faster" when people talk about how I'm dying off and how white people are being outbred. Alright. There will never be homogenization of races, you're never going to get a world filled only with perfectly split mixed race people, everyone's always going to be a little different, and they'll divide themselves over that. Over time people will naturally just develop new racial and cultural differences anyway. Even if you could somehow manage it, I can't think of a better situation for people to become mindless drones than a world filled entirely with generic sort-of kind-of brownish people with no differences or defining features. And besides, these shitposters aren't advocating for some kind of homogeneous society, all they care about is killing you off and making sure you and anyone you can call "your people" aren't here in the future. All they care about is spiting white people, which includes you.
>>
>>36409846
>that's not how interbreeding and gene dispersion works.
I think you missed the point of what I was saying. I was suggesting that that's the ONLY way humanity could homogenize. All of humanity will never collectively decide to interbreed to homogenize.
Outside of your idealized view of reality, most people are racist enough to not mix-breed, and I'm referring to outside the western world.
>>
>>36409784
Then you're a fucking retard who has no idea about biology. I could show you two completely different species of animals, that you wouldn't be able to tell apart and they can breed with each other and the offspring would be able to breed as well. I can think of a few lizards and frogs like this for example. I've also seen other examples like foxes.
They are classified as different subspecies and sometimes different species, and yet you idiots tell me a blonde haired blue eyed beautiful ayran is the same as a fucking nigger? Bahahahaha
What retards
>>
>>36409010
I don't think he cares that much about a decision as trivial as that
>>
>>36409881
My life would be worth living if I could be a girl. But I can't be one, I can only be an imitation, I can only be an obnoxious parody of a real female

>>36409950
>tfw not getting ora ora'd

>>36409960
Tell me what a piece of shit I am anon
>>
>>36409784
>Sweden decides to open up to any and all refuges in the 70's
>Sexual assault rates have increased tenfold since
>>
I just want you all to stop derailing interesting threads and forcing all these stupid memes like "girl (boy)" or "feminine penis".
>>
File: 1485564602493.jpg (78KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1485564602493.jpg
78KB, 850x478px
>>36409928
>"I want to be a grill!"
>"But you're not a girl are you?"
>"omg hate speech, arrest him for speaking the truth!"
Such empathy, very progressive

And i see their point, they want life to be easy make believe where we can be anything we want, but that isn't reality, he is not and will never be a girl, his reluctance to accept that fact is what makes me despise him, he would rather live in cloud coo coo land than face facts

Feels over facts is a shit policy in my opinion and his delusions will just sink him deeper into madness
>>
I enjoy anal more than jerking off
>>
>>36408529
I'm not some /b/allyoucan/b/inthefurryfaggotreserve but I don't like tranny's because only the porn-tier ones even look fuckable. If you're not a porn tranny OP, good luck with the Adam's apple and man body.
>>
>>36409993
It's funny, in the lizard breeding hobbies EVERYONE will openly frown on interbreeding species because they want the bloodlines to remain pure and be preserved within the trade
>>
>>36410007
>tfw this whole thread is just anon baiting to fulfill his fetish and get people to insult him
>tfw you will never fuck him while insulting him and then cuddle until he feels better afterwards
>>
It makes me hard as a rock to think that a boy was so insecure he basically turned himself into a sex toy for fetishists.
>>
>>36410038
>>"omg hate speech, arrest him for speaking the truth!"
nobody wants this
and this is usually "NO YOU'RE NOT FUCKING TRANNY" not "Oh, wow, you're a girl? I thought you were a guy"
but strawman away
>>
>>36408977
Awh OP I'd rape you.
>>
>>36410007
>My life would be worth living if I could be a girl.
Correction: Your life would be worth living if you were a super-attractive girl. If you're ugly, you're just as bad off as any ugly guy, but you also have crazy hormones that fuck with your mind for a week every month.
You've been fooled into thinking a girl's life is better, but the truth is it's a life of turbulence and despair, one where loneliness is even worse than for a male due to their pathetic need for constant attention.
It didn't matter whether you were born a girl or not, you would've been fucked either way.
>>
>>36408529
because they can't stand the suffering of being a man. they aren't comfortable in their own skin. to me, they should be girls, acting like them. they always run away from problems. they always find a way to weasel out of shit. they have no fucking integrity at all.
>>
>>36409846
>to trigger each other to get angry about it and start discussing it. It's as real as the obvious liberal bait that starts half of all threads on /pol/
just like your posts are doing right now.
You're being to obviously self aware about the immoral endgame of destroying all races
>>
>>36410083
>nobody wants this
Somebody does, otherwise it wouldn't have become the fucking norm now would it?

>"I now feel like being a girl, everyone participate in my delusions or face social and judicial consequences!"
Who the fuck do they think they are
>>
File: EvokerGame.gif (2MB, 360x260px) Image search: [Google]
EvokerGame.gif
2MB, 360x260px
>>36408792
As a mixed person, please do not make any more mixed people. Nothing good can or ever will come from this. It's nowhere near as great as you think it is.
>>
>>36410048
I wish I was a porn tier tranny. It must be nice to be jerked off to by millions of people

>>36410069
I thought I had already made that clear.

I wouldn't describe it as a fetish though. I'm not jerking off to the insults people are throwing me it's not sexual in this context, but I crave it all the same. I can't describe how it makes me feel, as in I really can't put it into words. I just know I want it.

>>36410077
I would love to be a sex toy. Sex toys are actually valued, appreciated objects

>>36410085
Can you rape the willing?

>>36410094
That was my delusion talking of course. My life would be worth living if I didn't have dysphoria. If I could be a normal guy and go about my life, or if I could be a normal girl and go about my life. I don't think a girl's life is better than a boy's life, really it's all up to circumstance. Your genetics, your family, your interests, your schooling, the things that happen to you as you grow, or the things that don't happen to you. Who is to really say my life would be better if I was born a girl? It could actually be far worse, that's completely possible. I could also be born a different boy and have a life that's much better than any girl's life, a life where I'd never even consider wanting a different life.

My thoughtless emotions don't work that way. There is something in the back of mind that tells me I need to be a girl, I HAVE to be a girl, it's always been there since I was a small child. That demon doesn't listen to reason or logic, it stabs me until I listen.
>>
>>36410094
>If you're ugly, you're just as bad off as any ugly guy
Ugly girls still have it better than guys, there are guys desperate enough to fuck and settle for an ugly girl, no girl is desperate enough to settle for an ugly guy
>>
>>36410160
I can certainly try to rape the willing, post some nudes babygirl.
>>
>>36410171
If you're butt ugly guy just get rich and they will settle for you, or date a roastie who has run out of options and give them financial security
>>
>>36410160
>I can't describe how it makes me feel, as in I really can't put it into words. I just know I want it.
That's called a fetish anon I would still have hate sex then cuddle afterwards
>>
>>36410160
If you wanna be porn tier and have people jerk it to you then post some nudes so I can cum.
>>
>>36410171
Probably, but do they really have it better when they get the taste of "love", only to be betrayed as soon as they find a prettier girl?
I personally wouldn't want to be with a girl if I knew that they were just going to leave me asap for someone more attractive. Plus I have the luxury of being able to be happy while alone, and not being a complete slave to my emotions. I'd rather be an ugly guy than ugly girl since I can still enjoy life as a loner, while a girl constantly craves human interaction.
>>
File: IMG_1493.jpg (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1493.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
>>36410007
You do realize that gender is a very loose thing in the animal kingdom? There are animals which can change their biological genders at will. For instance there is a species of fish which if lacking to many of one sex other fish will actually change their sex to make up the difference.

Transgenderism is a real thing. The fact that you were born a human and not a sex changing fish shouldn't stop you. I mean fuck WE WERE fish once. Get in touch with your primordial self and just do whatever the fuck you want lad. You still have holes that can be fucked same as any other women just one less. That means you can be 2/3 of a woman at least and that's a better shake than most will get at life.
>>
>>36410160
>it's always been there since I was a small child
Was there some kind of event that made you start to think like that?
>>
>>36410198
That's the thing you still have to offer something, all they have to offer is there vagina and someone out there will still be desperate enough to go with them

>>36410243
>only to be betrayed as soon as they find a prettier girl?
Your implying they're guaranteed to get left, most of them end up with robot tier guys who never have another choice
>>
>>36410258
>biological gender
There is no such thing.There is only sex. Gender is a made up term.
>>
>>36410279
>most of them end up with robot tier guys who never have another choice
In that case they are equal then. Your argument was that they have it better, but if they find someone similar, then they both are equally sad/happy.
>>
>>36410239
I would if I was porn tier, but I'm not. I'm 6'1. I have a male frame. I thought being a skeleton would make me feminine but it just exposes my male bone structure. Broad shoulders, narrow hips, large ribs. The breasts I've gained from hormone therapy look awful, they're too far apart because of my male rib cage. They're not proportional, they're sized as if I was six inches shorter, and my brown nipples look disgusting on my pale, sundeprived skin. And it's not the beautiful pale skin of an elegant white person, it's the sickly pale skin of a mud race subhuman. Can't forget about my man hands and feet either. I'm putrid.

>>36410258
I envy those animals. I wish I could be like them, and actually physically change my sex just by wanting to. Some animals have the biological ability to change their sex over their life. Humans don't, and I'm a human. I can only pretend to change my sex, I can take drugs, have surgery, wear the clothes and makeup of a girl, it's all a charade.

>>36410275
No. I have always felt that way from my earliest memories. Of course who is to say that my own memory isn't distorted?
>>
>>36410373
>who is to say that my own memory isn't distorted?
That's a definite possibility, it's definitely unusual for someone to end up with gender disphoria without something that influenced them to be that way. It could have been subtle, like maybe you simply admired a female very much, and thought that being a female is what you needed to be to be like them. I don't really know though, I'm just some amateur armchair psychologist.
>>
>>36410307
>Gender is a made up term.
MFW
>>
>>36410455
It would be nearly impossible to convince me that I wasn't born this way. But of course I have no evidence to support that other than my own feelings and experiences
>>
File: Whomst'd.jpg (226KB, 2048x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Whomst'd.jpg
226KB, 2048x1202px
>>36410461
>Mfw they don't even use whomst'd unironically
>>
>>36408529
>Because I'm a putrid subhuman attention whore
just go to r9k omegle if youre even slightly passable
just disregard the 'reeeee tranny' hates because they say that to everyone
>>
no robots in this thread. the board may be overtaken by normies but at least they stick to their own shit threads like femcunts do.
>>
>>36410258
When animals change their sex they actually change their DNA as well and are able to reproduce not the same thing as cutting your dick off and then getting your rocks off by taking dick in the gaping surgical wound that you call a vagina
>>
>>36410307
SJWs changed the definition of gender but it used to be completely scientific and legitimate
>>
>>36410490
I don't believe that you can be genetically born to think something as specific as wanting to change your sex. Wanting to change your sex is too complex of an idea to happen through pure genetics in my opinion. It just doesn't make logical sense to me. There must be something that led to start thinking that way, whether you remember it or not.
It could have happened as early as your toddler-hood perhaps, which you wouldn't remember anyway, so we can't really be sure.
>>
>>36410373
Post nudes so I can jerk to Frankennigger tranny and then an hero from shame.
>>
>>36410589
I don't think I was born wanting to change my sex.

I think I was born with neurology wired to mistakenly identify myself as the opposite sex.

I didn't feel like I wanted to be a girl when I was young, I felt like I was a girl until it was repeatedly explained to me that I was a boy and I finally accepted it. Slowly my feelings warped from "I'm a girl" to "I wish I was a girl" to "god make it stop". The point of transitioning for me is to make the feeling of needing to be a girl go away by simply being a girl. Of course I don't expect it to ever really go away

>>36410599
I'm not black, I'm hispanic
>>
>>36410686
>I'm not black, I'm hispanic
Either way post pics so people can insult you better
>>
>>36410686
>>36410599
Dubs op, post em.
>>
>>36408529
Youre just a transtrender.
Stop wearing v-cut shirts you non-dysphoric cis female cunt.
>>
>>36410708
>>36410712
It's too painful to even consider doing
>>
File: cover-01-8.jpg (46KB, 750x485px) Image search: [Google]
cover-01-8.jpg
46KB, 750x485px
>>36408529
Does this picture trigger you? It's a pregnant woman with her husband.
>>
>>36410757
But you like pain anon, do it anyway
>>
>>36410762
Not really. I'm spend my entire life being surrounded by normal people who are happy and well-adjusted. I don't really know why it doesn't trigger me honestly.
>>
>>36410777
My entire being is built around a negative obsession with my appearance. I don't even want people to look at me on the street, I can't stand the thought of people actually looking at me, it's a nightmare

My desire to be hidden from everything physically is only countered by my craving for as much interaction as possible online where I can do it without my hideous self being exposed
>>
File: 1491037031110.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1491037031110.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>36410843
>countered by my craving for as much interaction as possible online
Posting picks would definitely get you more interaction
>>
>>36410883
You can't even begin to understand the torment I'm feeling right now. Though I guess that's what I wanted when I made this thread right?
>>
I like trannies and I think you are a wonderful person that deserves to be here.
>>
>>36411005
Why do you think I'm a wonderful person?
>>
>>36410686
It depends on when you first understood the difference between a boy and a girl though. You have to understand the concept of boy/girl first before you can consider yourself one or the other. You can only identify yourself as a specific sex when you learn the concept of sex, so it would be hard to believe that your were born with a neurology that was wired a way to identify you as something. Did you have physical features when you were young that would make you look like a girl when you were young? It could be that you thought you were a girl because you looked more like girls at that age, and as such identified yourself as one.
>>
>>36411091
I actually disagree. I think that you can feel what your sex is before you even know the concept. I know that from studies boys naturally pick masculine toys more often that not even from an extremely early age, and girls often pick feminine ones. To me that has to be because their gender identity has already formed or begun to form. Even animals know to behave with male behaviors or female behaviors, it has to be instinct, a subconscious process. I think I was born with the wrong instincts.

But to answer your question: I felt like a girl before anyone explained the concept of gender to me. When my parents explained the difference between male and female and repeatedly explained that was indeed a boy, I accepted it and my feelings changed to wanting to be a girl.

>Did you have physical features when you were young that would make you look like a girl when you were young?
I don't really think so.
>>
>>36411153
>I felt like a girl before anyone explained the concept of gender to me.
Maybe the problem is that your parents didn't teach it to you early enough. Before learning the actually biological divisions of the sexes, you probably saw yourself as the feminine looking people, rather than the masculine.

Also I don't quite understand what you mean when you say you "felt like a girl". I don't feel like I'm a certain gender/sex, I just am one. What does feeling like a girl supposed to feel like?
Also thanks for this conversation so far, my love of psychology is being exercised, which is something I only get to experience occasionally.
>>
>>36411303
>What does feeling like a girl supposed to feel like?

It feels exactly like
>I don't feel like I'm a certain gender/sex, I just am one.

That is the only way I can describe it. Where you simply just KNOW the sex you are. Except it's actually wrong and it is absolutely mind blowing that it could possibly be wrong, and yet the evidence is there and overwhelming and you are forced to accept it. But even after you accept it, you question it forever.

Do you utterly reject the notion that being trans could be innate altogether?

>Also thanks for this conversation so far
I'm sure this means dramatically more for me than it does for you. You're keeping my thread from 404 and by doing so keeping me from a night of crying, drinking, cutting and wanting to die. Can't have any distractions from mashing the refresh key
>>
>>36411348
>yet the evidence is there and overwhelming and you are forced to accept it. But even after you accept it, you question it forever.

This is what I don't get, why do you question it? My sex isn't something I think about regularly, it's just a piece of info about me that's in the back of my mind. I just don't understand why you care whether you are a male or female, I think understanding this might get to the root of the issue. Obviously something about your belief that you ought to be the other sex is causing you some sort of distress, and I want to know why. If you didn't care, this would never be an issue in your life.
If is because you believe you will be happier as the other sex? Or is it something that completely eludes you?

Do you utterly reject the notion that being trans could be innate altogether?
Biologically, there is no such thing as "trans" other than some hormones that will make you slightly similar to the other sex. I don't care much for abstract concepts that aren't grounded in reality, so the idea of being born trans just doesn't seem like an innate, genetic concept to me.
>>
>>36409468
I want lots of cute anime girls to transform me into a girl just like this. I don't like boys I just want to be cute. Having a dominant/mommy gf would be nice though.
>>
>>36411486
>why do you question it?
Because I was made to question it. My default reaction to everything is that I'm female, it's only when I put thought into the equation that I know that I'm not female. My instinct is that I'm female. When my parents first told me I was a boy it sounded as stupid to me as if I told you right now you were a girl. Because you simply know it's not true, it's ridiculous to even think that. That's how I felt. Except I'm actually a guy and so are you. Imagine if a doctor told you that you had blood work done and surprisingly they found out you were biologically female all this time. That's how it felt, it was insane to me. But you would accept it with evidence, and I had to accept it with the evidence given to me. You seem to think it's an active process of questioning, it's not. It's pure instinct, emotion, automatic response. There is no ability to control it. But every time someone acknowledges me as a boy, the automatic response is "this is wrong", "they have made a mistake" but the rational side of my brain immediately counters this with logic, it says "they're not wrong, I'm a guy, I'm male, I have a penis, that's how it is" And this disconnect fucking hurts. Every time. I am ten billion fucking percent convinced that I am male, I know it as much as you know you are male, but my instincts are the opposite EVERY TIME

>Obviously something about your belief that you ought to be the other sex is causing you some sort of distress
I already explained, I want to be a girl so that the need to be a girl won't be there anymore. That is it. I don't care about having beta orbiters or having people hold the door for me at shops or having things easier than being a regular guy. I just want this fucking nightmare to end.

>Biologically, there is no such thing as "trans"
Why not? Why is it so farfetched to think that an extremely low amount of people could be born with a defect in the brain that makes inclined to see themselves as a girl?
>>
My chest hurts and I'm tired so I'm going to sleep

thank you for humoring me robots, it really did meant the world to me. I hope you'll talk to me again sometime
>>
>>36408754
>subsequent takeover by the Jews.
are you joking or """"""redpilled""""""?
>>
>>36411650
I'm quite surprised you remember your parents telling you that you were a boy, I don't have many early memories.
Right now I'm trying to imagine how you feel by imagining someone telling me that I'm a girl, but it doesn't feel like anything other than a "meh". I don't really care whether I'm a boy or girl, or whether people think I'm a boy or girl, but that might not be the same for other people, since I'm a bit more apathetic than the usual population.
To me it just seems odd that you're focused on the idea of your sex at all, but I guess it's understandable if you automatically think about it every-time someone mentions it.
I also don't understand why you would have a need to be a girl. How often do you feel this need? Is it constant? Is it only caused when your sex is brought up in thought or conversation? Or are you reminded everytime you see yourself at all? Do you think it would really do away if you make yourself look like a girl? Is it solely appearance-based, or is it more than that?

Why not? Why is it so farfetched to think that an extremely low amount of people could be born with a defect in the brain that makes inclined to see themselves as a girl?
Even if there are people biologically predisposed to view themselves as the opposite sex, they would never actually be able to become the other sex in a natural setting.
>>
File: 1447912186375.jpg (590KB, 1046x903px) Image search: [Google]
1447912186375.jpg
590KB, 1046x903px
>>36411569
What about a cute anime girl(boy)?
>>
>>36411922
That would be nice too. Actually, I think I'd prefer that.
>>
>>36411910
You're not allowed to reply when I'm brushing my teeth, that's rude anon.

>I'm quite surprised you remember your parents telling you that you were a boy
It's a pivotal memory

>To me it just seems odd that you're focused on the idea of your sex at all
The more I try to not focus on it the more my mind forces me to. It's inescapable. Gender is nonissue to you so you don't have to think about it. This also means you are probably not aware of how often it's actually relevant. It bleeds into everything.

>I also don't understand why you would have a need to be a girl
It's not like I understand it either, it's compulsive emotion devoid of any reason.

>Is it constant?
Almost every waking moment, and virtually every dream as well. I can distract myself with video games for a while, but never for long, and when the feeling comes back after it was gone for a while, it hits harder to make up for it.

>Do you think it would really do away if you make yourself look like a girl?
No. It won't go away unless I really am a girl. I know that for some trans people, their dysphoria really does go away after transition. But I think that's only because they're able to convince themselves enough that they are a girl. I can't do that.

>Is it solely appearance-based
Not at all. Girls can be feminine or masculine, girls can be tall or hairy or have traits that fall into the male range. It's deeper. It's a need to see myself the way my brain tells me I am, and a need for others to see me that way as well. Changing my appearance, adopting female gender roles, those are just means to accomplishing that, a means to an end

>Even if there are people biologically predisposed to view themselves as the opposite sex, they would never actually be able to become the other sex in a natural setting.
YES exactly. This is the pain. This is surely why so many trannies kill themselves, and why I want to die every day. My mind forces me to need something that is impossible.
>>
File: 1442637948659.jpg (406KB, 1100x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1442637948659.jpg
406KB, 1100x1155px
>>36411970
>tfw you will never dress up a cute girl(boy) and make him indulge in the bliss of femininity and submission, meanwhile making him desperate for your love and affection
>>
>>36412060
Well, you've certainly convinced me that there's something fundamentally different about your brain.
I can't even imagine what it likes to be under constant assault by your own mind, constantly trying to change you into something that you're aware you can't become. I'm sure you've tried everything you could to distract yourself from it, but your mind just never leaves you alone.
I'm guessing this was never a problem before your pivotal memory, and for whatever reason your brain was so shocked by this revelation that it never let you forget it.

Well anyway, I have to go, thanks for the conversation.
>>
>>36408792
As a black person, your post makes me feel mirth and a deep undulating confusion
>>
>>36408529
Outwardly I don't appear to hate trannies (because I don't, so to speak), I'll accomodate you with correct pronouns and treat you like I'd treat any other person, and not ask you about tranny-specific experiences until you felt like sharing them with me, because that's a courtesy I give to any "special" person (poor, fat, gay, of an unfavored race, short, addicted to substances, etc.). However I objectify MtF trannies internally and think constantly of ramming my huge cock into their hole, putting their tiny and frail frames under duress of my large and broad one, and rail them such that they cry out in both of their voices. I wish I didn't, but I do. Sometimes even feel this way about my manlet friends. I'm trying to get better, I promise.
>>
>>36408529
I actually don't hate traps for being traps. I hate them showing it in my face with shitty trap threads, dumb pictures, "wah why wouldn't you fuck me", "its not gay ima reel gurl", "why hate me" and all that shit.
>>
>>36412445
I mean if you were cute and/or sexy wouldn't you want to use your body to get other peoples attention? It'd be pretty erotic as well.
I know I would.
>>
>>36412473
I don't find boys sexy, sorry. I'm straight and even if I'd consider myself cute, I'd aim for girls. If you could actually turn into a full woman to fit your mind, then sure, be a tranny all the way.
>>
>>36412513
Well I guess it might just be a submissive fantasy then.
For me it's like those small cuttlefish who pretend to be females in order for the larger alpha male cuttlefishes to waste their sperm in them instead of the female, you don't actually have to be attracted to males for the idea to be erotic.
>>
>>36412536
Well, we evolved past such advanced tactics, but if you wind the thought erotic, I won't really judge.
>>
>>36408529
Why shouldn't I hate them? They support the idea that biological sex is something you be rather than something you are, why wouldn't you hate someone like that?
>>
>>36408529
I'm a tranny and I often think about killing myself as well. I haven't ever seen a point in my existence. I do sincerely hope you find someway to feel better though.
>>
>>36408529
werent you making these exact same kinds of threads like a year ago? jesus christ i think you just get off to the degradation or something.
>>
>>36408529
No, I just want see their cute feet.
>>
Celina is that you
>>
File: me.png (422KB, 497x934px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
422KB, 497x934px
>>36411922
My girlfriend made me a girl and I walked around a lake around my house and I felt so cute and happy.

Two people said hi to me and smiled and that never happens to me.

pic related
>>
>>36408529
because you look better without head
>>
>>36408529
I love you, anon. I hope you figure things out and have a happy life.
>>
>>36410496
why is captcha harder than few months ago
>>
>>36408529
post pics

naoriginal
>>
>>36414024
>lol le epic normie memes!!!! XD
>posting this one on /r/4chan m'redditors!!!
4chan is dead
>>
File: 1490580946978.png (460KB, 929x868px) Image search: [Google]
1490580946978.png
460KB, 929x868px
causwe you fuck have a board and you won't stay there

even ponyfags have the decency to stay where they are

fuck you

you're not robots

you should be impaled
>>
>>36414496
You should go back to /pol/ normalfag
>>
File: 1467416734004.jpg (1MB, 4092x1960px) Image search: [Google]
1467416734004.jpg
1MB, 4092x1960px
>>36414728
Fuck you I am a 22yo KHHV. go back to

>>>/lgbt/

also

>everyone who diagrees with me going on boards that arent for me must be from /pol/

>waah waah why don'rt you tolerate the 200+ raiding bp and tranny threads
>>
>>36408529
>I'm a tranny, tell me why you hate me, shower me with hate. Don't hold anything back ok?
As if your worthless life is worth me bothering to hate you.
>>
>>36408529
Trannies are like roasties but worse: they're Chad chasers and will rationalize this even harder than roasties. The rest are just men who couldn't get laid and figured they'd try the "transbian" meme.

Trannies also push the SJW misandry propaganda every chance they get.
>>
>>36408529
I don't hate you guys, but why you have to ruin your perfect body?
>>
>>36413927
L O N D O N

meme
>>
>>36414831
Trannies are the embodiment of everything bad about girls with none of the positives, multiplied by 1000.
>>
>>36408792
As a refugee. I don't care what you think, I'll make that none white baby whether you want it or not.
>>
>>36408529
you think your subjective identity is the highest order of the law. I get that you might not want to be a man or women but the fact that you think you can just shit all over the most deeply rooted categories in humanity is ridiculous. Just because you want people to think and refer to you as the opposite gender doesnt make you one, You will never be a women, you will never have the same perceptions and biology no matter how many hormones or fucked up surgeries. Basically you're identity is a scam and your coercing society to play along with your charade by playing the victim card. If you can claim to be part of such an opposite identity who's to say that you cant claim any other identity. This is completely over blowing the problem though considering you're such a small part of the population.
>>
Reminder: Those that go through with gender reassignment are 20 times more likely to kill themselves. The truth catches up with you.
>>
>>36414783
You realize 90% of those threads are like the BLACKED threads right? Threads like this are made by a real tranny but the ones you're talking about are just as much of bait as "how can whitebois even compete". Should probably trust me on this one all I do is shit post.
>>
>>36415164
it's not just the blacked threads. they are now commonplace.

I just want you fucks to stop making 100 tranny threads on /r9k/. I want you fucks to stop raiding us.
>>
>>36415198
I'm not raiding I'm just a shit poster and it gets reactions
>>
>>36409010
>God made you ill so you can't treat yourself
Face it, God made existence the way it is for a reason, and that is important, but some things are flexible.
>>
Is the tranny still here?

I don't hate you. I hate the people who think that the solution to gender dysphoria is giving into mutilating a person's body by permanent surgery or hormone reassignment therapy instead of heavy talk therapy, meditation etc.

I'm not a psychologist but if I were, I would suggest not to do anything but talk therapy and have the universities do more research on gender dysphoria before people suggest treatment.
>>
>>36409010
God made me an atheist because I was meant to be an atheist. Do you think you know better than God?

Fuck God hes a cuck.
>>
>>36415158
That's a high number but still nowhere near enough.
>>
>>36415257
Lots of people try therapy which imo is the biggest meme. Some people say anti psychotics work but you become a husk of a person. The thing with waiting until there is more research is that chances are dysphoria will eventually get so bad you transition anyways and the longer you wait the worse you look. Not to mention transitioning is generally accepted as the "treatment" for it. Don't get me wrong I would've loved for a pill to make me a normal person but they aren't making it.
>>
>>36415339
>try

Perhaps being more patient?

Are you American? Stop relying on drugs to fix your problems. Its unhealthy and down right retarded.

You shouldn't even take Tylenol when you are sick unless its severe.

This is your true options

1. Transition through surgery/drugs >> have depression and increase your likelihood of suicide by like 20 fold. Random internet statistic don't know how accurate "20 fold" is but you get the point.

Or.

Investigate other methods by ANY MEANS necessary. And being patient.

Or you know just kill yourself, hope reincarnation is a thing and try again.
>>
>>36415388
See the thing is I don't think transitioning increases you risk of suicide 20 fold. In fact I'm a lot less suicidal than before. I had a date chosen and a spot picked out to kill myself. Guess what I'm alive life still sucks but it is better. Trust me when I say I did try my best to repress and I assume 90% of other trannies did as well. You think anyone is happy to be a tranny? I tried anti depressants I tried therapy I tried being normal I worked out daily I literally looked like a body builder but it only made me more depressed. Eventually I became a NEET and just played video games all day while thinking about ways to kill myself. Shit was not a good way to live. I wish they would come out with a pill to cure dysphoria but they aren't and I'm certain they aren't even working on one.
>>
File: 1492484345895.jpg (30KB, 218x249px) Image search: [Google]
1492484345895.jpg
30KB, 218x249px
You fell for this mans tricks
And now the only people that will love you are the ones that fetishize you
>>
>>36415885
Hey that's better than no one
>>
>>36415885
how can I fall for jew tricks when I'm also a jew
>tfw you will never be a real girl
>>
File: 1490521931827.png (135KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1490521931827.png
135KB, 500x380px
>>36415885
good news is that trannies kill them selves after 30 so we don t have to see their old disgusting mutilated bodies
>>
>>36415451
Tbh I hate you but I also feel sorry for you. I wish you could be a real girl because it's just sad

But you gave into fantasy even though you knew it wouldnt help, so you deserve what you get.
>>
File: tru captain.jpg (324KB, 629x771px) Image search: [Google]
tru captain.jpg
324KB, 629x771px
>>36408529
I dont hate trannies. But I hate mindless degenerates, whom were given an entire board, but still they post their crap on r9k.
Get back to >>>/lgbt/, filth.
>>
>>36408529
Hate the attention whoring, you wanna be a whore then go work a street corner in Taiwan or something
>>
>>36408529
because your entire existance revolves around you tellin everyone you're a tranny.
shits fucking annoying and no one cares
>>
>>36417623
but every tranny thread gets like 200 replies kek
>>
File: 1484092689577.png (754KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1484092689577.png
754KB, 800x1131px
>thread is still alive
I haven't woke up this happy in so long

>>36412320
>I'm guessing this was never a problem before your pivotal memory, and for whatever reason your brain was so shocked by this revelation that it never let you forget it.
I don't think I felt dysphoria before that moment, so maybe you're on to something. I don't think the way I feel is just something I can change with cognitive behavior therapy either, I really do think there is something inherently wrong with my brain, either I was born this way or it developed incorrectly.

>>36412419
>putting their tiny and frail frames under duress of my large and broad one
My back arches when I read things like that. Maybe you'd think that was sexy reaction if I wasn't hideous

>>36412445
I just can't stop myself anon. My pain must be shared, I can't stop myself from broadcasting to as many people as possible that I'm a tranny and I hate it.

>>36412822
Even if we support that idea (I know I do), we're more often not incredibly obnoxious mentally damaged circus acts.

>>36413172
I hope you find someway to feel better too

>>36413236
I don't remember ever doing so but I wouldn't be surprised if I did either. It's not like my dysphoria is going away.

>>36413499
>cute
They're men's size 11

>>36413717
No

>>36413927
Pretty cute. Your girlfriend sounds like a nice person

>>36413948
Do you want to behead me ISIS style?

>>36413979
You're fucking this up, you're supposed to hate. I'm vile and deserve to suffer.

>>36414426
NO

>>36414496
I don't think I'm breaking any rule with this thread. I'm sure it's just as fucking annoying anyway. Take me now Vlad

>>36414801
You're right, I'm really not worth it.

>>36414831
>chasing Chad
It's so laughable that I've never even though about it. Thinking about a relationship with a happy, successful guy is too ridiculous to entertain for even a second.

My sexuality is basically completely selfish. I like guys and girls but I just focus on what they would do to me.
>>
>>36410373
If you really wanted to feel pain instead of attention whoring you would post pics so we could either roast you or comfort you. Depending on how degenerate the person replying is.

Clearly OP is attention whoring scum who should kill itself. Failed normie numale scum.
>>
>>36414988
Because I'm mentally ill and brain damaged. I can't stop myself from ruining everything I touch.

>>36415052
Definitely true for me.

>>36415139
>You will never be a women,
I know this better than anyone. All I do is eat shitty food (inbetween bouts of starving myself), drink copious amount of diet soda, play video games, curl up on the floor, and wait for the strength to kill myself. I'll be out of your hair soon.

>>36415158
You're misrepresenting that statistic. Those that have gender dysphoria are that likely to kill themselves as well. That statistic was pointing out that gender reassignment surgery has a minimal affect, not that it makes you kill yourself. Trannies are already predisposed to doing that surgery or no.

>>36415198
I'm a one tranny attention raider. I'm here to plunder all the attention and you can't stop me.

Pls no report/mod bully

>>36415257
>hate the people who think that the solution to gender dysphoria is giving into mutilating a person's body by permanent surgery or hormone reassignment therapy instead of heavy talk therapy, meditation etc.
The problem is that heavy talk therapy and medication etc. has absolutely no effect if you have gender dysphoria at all. It's too deep rooted to be changed with those methods. Unless you're a confused kid who just thinks "my life sure would be better if I was a girl/boy" or something. If you have real dysphoria it's not going anywhere, you can only hope that transition makes it lessen and if it doesn't you are fucked and nothing can help you or save you.

>>36415885
I can't disobey my Jewish masters. I am their instrument of deception and chaos. The destruction of western society is already taking hold, I'm a virus that must be expunged.

Are you gonna sit there and let the Jews win?

>>36416766
I can't go back to /lgbt/ if was here first can I?

>>36417160
I think I'd be more likely to be stabbed in some dark alley than for someone to actually pay me for sex.
>>
>>36419240
WeII at least you're happy
>>
>>36417623
I juts can't stop myself. It consumes my every thought and action, I have to get out of my system as often as possible, I have to climb on a mountain and shout it to the world. I wish I was joking but that's how it really feels.

>>36419400
I am attention whoring scum, I absolutely crave attention as much as possible. Wouldn't posting pics of myself make me even greater attention whoring scum though?
>>
To be honest I can't say I have any bias for or against trannies. Considering I've never even met one in person, I'd be more interested to understand how trannies think and feel. I've been good friends with a variety of people and got enough out of them to empathize, but not having talked to trannies I'm more indifferent than anything.
>>
>>36419440
It was all too fleeting. Debating if I should make oatmeal or skip food today

>>36419529
I haven't met any trannies in real life either. Often when I read the thoughts of other trannies I wonder if I'm really anything like them.

If you have any questions I would love to answer them.
>>
>>36419564
I haven't read this whole thread so I have no idea if anything I'll ask hasn't already been answered. What did you feel prior to transitioning? Like internally what kind of thoughts or emotions did you have on an average day? Has any of it changed since?
>>
i dont hate trannies i hate hons and degenerates who wholeheartedly encourage hrt and reassigment surgery instead of going through therapy, hrt for the sex they were born as, or other forms of therapy.
i get that some people are 100% confused about their gender, and i can sympathize, but the constant forcing of beliefs that its ok to pill up children and accept this way of thinking is really harmful and fucked up. im 50% sure you're just baiting, but whatever, i know people that have killed themselves cause of this, and cant help but wonder how different things would be if they seeked out other alternatives for their gender dysphoria.
>>
>>36419564
On a scale of 1 to 10 how cute are you?
>>
>>36419695
Average day and thoughts as a young teenage me

>wake up, feel disgusted with my body like I'm trapped in a flesh prison
>go to bathroom, pee and brush teeth doing my best to avoid looking in the mirror
>try my best not to focus on my gender
>fail miserably and think about it constantly
>wish I was dead
>wish I was normal
>skip school 33% of the time so I can sit at the park with my head buried in my hands
>look at girls and feel like I'm being stabbed because they are what I wish I could be so that the pain would end
>look at guys and feel almost the same pain because they're normal, they probably don't obsess about their gender every night and day, they're probably not an embarrassment to their family and I wish I could just be like them as well
>can't identify with anyone
>feel like I have no place in the world
>play video games until I can't think about anything

>>36419721
It's really hard to say. I want to say 1 but I'd be really dishonest to say that. I'm not massively deformed, I'm not an acid attack victim or anything. My face is round and feminine which is a plus I think. I also have a big nose and massively sunken black eye craters which look pretty bad. I'm tall so if you like tall people I guess that's a plus too, and I'm not fat. I can't really rank myself because I just feel so disgusting that I can't help but think I am disgusting even when that's not rational.
>>
Because they are attention whores more worst than real women
>>
>>36419793
When did you start transitioning?

not original what a surprise
>>
>>36408529
>I expect this thread to be deleted by mods though because of it's inflammatory attention whore nature

nah, i think hiro put the word down that user engagement is declining, so they're going a little easier

it's fucking hilarious imagining the mods going from the masters of their little bespoke boutique forum UHM IT'S JUST A SERIES OF JOKES SHARED BETWEEN FRIENDS to actual fucking employees who have to care about shit

>"uhh hey this guy is still posting about Jyakko no Dokyuun in 2017 lmao may i public ban him"
>NO. POSATTU URAITE DAYOUN 5% PURUCANTTO. YOU GO, UWAIRUKKU ONNU AD KAMPAINNU. GETTU BAITTO NUMBARU OR YAKUZA GET YOUR FINGATIPPU.
>>
>>36419907
I can't say formally really. I've crossdressed since I was a little kid. I've gone through tons of periods of doing everything I can to feminize myself to throwing it all away and doing my best to conform to being a guy only to start over. I've been off and on hormones (self-medded) but now I'm on a prescription for them.

>>36419916
I'm glad if that's true.
>>
>>36419793
So since you couldn't identify with anyone or you own body, did you ever end up at least trying to have other people relate to you? Like did you have any friends or even any people you were romantically interested in or was the sheer weight of the constant dysphoria enough to get you to channel out any of these thoughts? Also do you want to fuck guys or girls?
>>
>>36420029
I've dated a few girls. I guess I have some likable qualities if you meet me in person and don't realize how miserable and disgusting I am. Even if I don't relate to people I've always liked people, I've always longed to be normal and be like other people. Everyone seems so much better and admirable than me, I feel inferior.

>Also do you want to fuck guys or girls?
I don't have a preference. I like guys, I like girls. I like tall people, I don't mind short people, I like skeletons, I like THICC, I like penises, I like vaginas, I like boobs, I like strong chests, I like soft curves and I like big muscles and everything.

I guess the only thing I'm not into is other trans people, I don't want to see myself in them.
>>
File: eat shit nigger.jpg (77KB, 1008x768px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit nigger.jpg
77KB, 1008x768px
Also, you know what's funny about the /pol/ rejects screaming at anyone who gayposts to >go back to muh dead meme board

it's that they do, but they track our ebin menes in, which causes /lgbt/ people to come here, which makes the posts go from harmless "I want to snuggle a cute boy's dick with my mouth" stuff to legit "im an ASVAB AMAB MtNB and i want to die"

plus commieposting

tears are words from the heart that can't be spoken, bitch niggers. enjoy your realtranny/commie board. enjoy learning nothing from the fall of the SJWs and shoving your stupid entryist dicks into everything so that people hate you and your political philosophy. keep downboating with that report button, cucks. lick it up you human dogs
>>
>>36420094
So you're almost like me except I would date a trans person too. I just don't care as long as they like me.
>>
>>36420094
Did you ever open up to those close to you at the time? Or did you internalize every emotion and thought?
>>
>>36420263
I told my first girlfriend that I wanted to be a girl. I didn't really know that much about trans stuff at the time. She hated it and wanted to try to make me like being a guy, which of course didn't work, and we broke up. Was just one of the many life lessens that encouraged me not to tell anyone about how I felt and now I want to tell everyone and have no one
>>
>>36420295
Yeah my friend had a girlfriend once he told her he wanted to be a girl she told him "I don't want any gay friends". My friend tried his best to repress these feelings with drugs and video games. My friend is 23 now and he doesn't know if he should become an hero or transition.
>>
>>36420295
Would you say transitioning has changed how people you used to know act around you, and if so how different is it? Are there people that still treat you the same as before?
>>
File: 1491570891542.jpg (143KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491570891542.jpg
143KB, 672x960px
>>36420295
So what did your family think?
>>
>>36420388
I don't see any of the people I used to know.

>>36420399
I never had to come out to my mom, she has known just as long as I have and has always always hated it and tried to push me to want to be a guy. She has cried about it for years, lashed out at me only to go back and apologize and feel sorry for me only to then say I'm an idiot or I'm disgusting etc. She used to search my room to try to find things like girl's clothes or makeup so she could throw it away. We get along better than we used to now because she is more accepting of it, but there are so many painful memories that it hurts to be around her. I only see her a few times a year.
>>
>>36419469
No because we asked for them. If you posted without being asked that's attention whoring.

Quit playing dumb and do it faggot.
>>
>>36420488
I'm not playing dumb. I have plainly expressed that I don't want to post images of myself.
>>
File: 20170420180537463.png (389KB, 519x357px) Image search: [Google]
20170420180537463.png
389KB, 519x357px
>>36419240
>Maybe you'd think that was sexy reaction if I wasn't hideous
Maybe I think that makes it sexier. You don't sound so bad based on what you described in thread, and I know from first hand experience how poor self body image takes hold, even overriding frequent praise from your friends and family, so I'm hesitant to believe that you're hideous. I like big noses.
>>
File: 540.png (451KB, 540x725px) Image search: [Google]
540.png
451KB, 540x725px
>>36420344
Transition. Takes more courage.
>>
>>36408529
Do some money, and then do whatever the hell you like and don't think so much in life. Just do your best for living happy with yourself.
>>
>>36420665
The logical side of my brain says tells me that I'm not as bad looking as I think. I don't like look a tranny porn star either though.

>>36420771
I don't think you should be encouraging people to transition. They should see a therapist about it.

>>36420831
I can't stop thinking about things. I'm permanently overthinking
>>
File: 1491319686978.jpg (97KB, 623x829px) Image search: [Google]
1491319686978.jpg
97KB, 623x829px
>>36420591
No all you have done is bitch and moan about how broken you are while contradicting yourself about wanting pain.

You are right about one thing.... You have the mind of a female. No man would be capable of this level of solipism, attention whoring, bitchiness, and contradictions all at once.

>>36420771
Uh no, it doesn't. Suicide is one of the hardest things to do. Transitioning is for broken attention whores who want more (You)s from the leftist idiots. At least people who suicide can go out with some dignity even if it's just a shred.

Pic related. Reminds me of OP in a lot of ways but even scummier if you can believe it.
>>
>>36420990
Then at least post your tits. Blur out or cover your face if needed.
>>
>>36421743
You're delusional if you think transitioning doesn't take courage. Go tell your dad you want to be a girl see how he reacts.
>>
>>36421743
he must be that one tranny that posted face and everyone made fun of his manly face so he doesn t wan t to post pics now
>>
>that feel when no tgf to cuddle and love
why exist honestly
>>
>>36421743
There's lots of different kinds of pain. Just I want it one form doesn't mean I want it in another.

>You have the mind of a female
This makes me happy to hear. You're not supposed to say things like that.

>that pic
>getting fake vagina before removing facial hair
That just doesn't make any fucking sense to me

>>36421790
I haven't posted my face here, but believe what you want.
>>
>>36408529
I don't hate you, but i don't consider you a woman. Sorry.
>>
>>36421830
Then don't post your face. Just your body. Even if it's just the upper torso.

Hide your face if you must. Wear a mask. Blur it out. Whatever. We have given you free attention for a whole day now, you owe us that much.

One topless pic is all we ask.
>>
if testosterone is so great why does it make people into dumb, violent niggers
sure, let's breed it out over centuries like the fucking asians, hitting a body count in the billions, instead of just doing it right away with american know-how
lol fags
>>
>>36421830
Trust me it wasn't a compliment. You seem to have the negative components of the female psyche with none of the positives. You are a fusion of the worst parts of both man and woman.
>>
>>36421801
You can find one anon, you have to believe

>>36421845
That's understandable to me. I'm biologically male, why would you consider me a woman?

>>36421871
I'm probably more afraid to post my tits than to post my face. I just don't want to.

>>36421874
Testosterone increases energy and aggression but it doesn't make you a super violent person on it's own. Lots of women are dumb and violent without it.

>>36421894
It's a compliment to me. I want to be validated as a girl even if that means being the most vile and hated girl in the world, even if just means someone saying my brain is partly like that of a girl's.

>You are a fusion of the worst parts of both man and woman.
Yeah probably. I'm just an awful prson.
>>
>>36421961
If it was just your tits nobody would know it was you.

This asshole just wants to be validated and coddled without giving us a damn bit of closure or even potential fap material. I think it's time to wipe this shit and ban the OP from everything except the LGBT board.
>>
File: tragedy&farce.png (744KB, 779x768px) Image search: [Google]
tragedy&farce.png
744KB, 779x768px
>>36420107
>commieposting
Now that I know it triggers someone, I'll tripple my efforts. Long live the Black International :P
>>
>>36422019
I don't care about hiding my face, I don't care about people having my identity. I don't think anyone can anything with it, I don't have any social media accounts or images of me online, I don't realistically think anyone could find me even I posted a full body shot of face + body. And if they did, if some guy I knew in high school or whatever recognized me, so what.

I don't want to post myself because I don't want to be seen. I feel bad when people look at me at all, I feel ashamed. I feel so bad about my physical body that I feel like it's offensive. It is psychologically painful for me to expose myself.
>>
>>36422040
please, by all means, reduce my home to useless rubble in your efforts to outshitpost /pol/. I was a fool to expect anything different. fuckign shoot me

>>36422019
oh, yes, single-board bans, because we've learned nothing from all the forums that have tried that and ended up getting taken over by their garbage boards

you are all fucking idiots. there's maybe five legitimately good posters on this board, and none of them are awake right now.
>>
>>36422040
The Nazi pepe politoad is awesome, got one of just him?
>>
File: pepe staring.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
pepe staring.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>obvious bait thread
>250 replies and 39 images omitted. Click here to view.

I have no fucking hope left for /r9k/.
>>
dont really hate you lad, dont feel the need to hate a rando who, you are not negatively affect someone else.

I just want someone to talk to consistantly but I cant seem to get past the aquaintance stage of relationships
>>
>>36422076
You overdramatic fuckwit. It's not that hard to post one photo. Like I said above, you just want all the coddling and attention without delivering any closure or satiating our curiosity.

Unironically kys now pls.
>>
File: 1492664247793.jpg (47KB, 620x515px) Image search: [Google]
1492664247793.jpg
47KB, 620x515px
Couldn't give less of a shit, OP. Life is short, talk to people and be who you want before the void takes you, nerd.
>>
>>36408529
You're a superior being
>>
>>36422173
should I play that game
>>
>>36422129
Is it really bait? I mean I explained it pretty well

>Why did I make this thread? Because I'm a putrid subhuman attention whore, I have no one in my life and I crave interaction with other humans, and I want people to give me the push I need to end it all. it's a win win.

I don't think I tricked anyone into replying, they knew exactly what they were getting into by going in this thread.

>>36422130
You can talk to me anon.

>>36422138
I'm a melodramatic attention whore that blows everything out of proportion. My emotional responses are massively disproportionate to the situations that cause those responses. I'm mentally ill and a mess of a person, I think I've said that a number of times. Again in the opening post I clearly stated that I desperately wanted attention and replies.

>Unironically kys now pls.
It's not like I don't want to

>>36422173
Can you still mushroom cheese the jackals? I haven't played since launch when I cleared everything. Also did they ever make the grind less retarded
>>
I don't hate you. You're just another person I don't know. I actually kind of like you because we have two things in common. 1) We are both on r9k. 2) We both hate ourselves and have suicidal thoughts. I don't hate trannies either. I'd totally date/fuck some of them.
>>
>>36408529
I love trannies
I wish I had some trans friends
I hope no one kills themselves
I don't hate you
>>
>>36422180
I laughed reading that. Why do you think that way?

>>36422192
I mean it's free. Just don't pay a cent for anything.

>>36422214
I like you too anon

>>36422218
Why do you love trannies? Why do you want a trans friend?
>>
>>36421961
>You can find one anon, you have to believe
that feel when I thought I found someone that liked me back but I'm boring and unloveable
>>
>>36421961
>increases energy and aggression
>doesn't make you violent
?? fucking ?
>>
>>36422248
Just because you haven't felt love doesn't mean you're unlovable. You think of yourself as a boring person, maybe it's true but there's different "kinds" of boring and maybe there's someone who likes yours, if that makes any sense.

>>36422253
It makes you more violent than you were before, but that could be meaningless. More violent doesn't mean being a violent person and having testosterone doesn't automatically turn you into a dumb violent nigger like that person claimed. A depressed person can feel happier after eating a pizza but that doesn't mean they're happy and not depressed anymore.
>>
>>36422234
Don't love per say but I can relate to trans people a lot. I'm a suicidal shut in with more problems than most people on /r9k/. Hell I've even questioned if I'm trans a lot still I think it wouldn't turn out well so I wouldn't do it. I was more or less answering questioning in your first post. I hope you find happiness in something in life.
>>
>>36422089
Hush nigga, I'm just countering /pol/ posting.

>>36422096
Sorry, they're on my other computer :(
Try google, not too rare a pepe

>>36422203
I don't think you understand why robots like trannies so much. There's an affinity there, a shared kind of pain and self-hatred. Depression, feelings of worthlessness, etc. People here want to see a pic not because they want to fap but because they need you to be human to feel less like garbage themselves. For you, it's a chance to overcome that self-loathing and connect with people who are in a different, but still substantial, kind of pain.
>>
>>36408529
traps are hot and not gay
>>
>>36422303
>maybe there's someone who likes yours
Very unlikely, countless attempts at friendship and relationships that just end in the other person ignoring me
>>
>>36422234
I didn't think you'd respond. I love you anon. I don't know you, but I love you. Don't kill yourself anon please. Accepting yourself is the most important part, no one else matters. You're here for yourself, to be happy. I'll be here if you need to talk. Just don't kill yourself and leave me.
>>
>>36409818
you could probably use this post to blade mid match
>>
>>36422328
That's understandable. I hope you find happiness too

>>36422402
Some people have an affinity for trannies but it always feels to me like most people here despise them.

>People here want to see a pic not because they want to fap but because they need you to be human to feel less like garbage themselves. For you, it's a chance to overcome that self-loathing and connect with people who are in a different, but still substantial, kind of pain.
Reading this put me pretty close to posting myself. Taking a picture and seeing it made me decide not to.

>>36422477
I'm not going to bullshit you then. Any advice I could give would be trite and meaningless, I don't know you or your situation. I can only say that I genuinely hope things get better for you and I that while I don't know you, my heart tells me that you deserve a victory in life.

>>36422507
I'm too weak to kill myself. I browse /r9k/ for hours and hours every day, I'll probably be around.

I just want you to know that your post made me feel a little happier.
>>
>>36408529
My sense of "right" in the world declares them to be aberrations that shouldnt be indulged due to the decay or rather improper ethics/morality that they entail.
Nothing personal. I just deride the concept of you.
>>
>>36422621
>most people here despise them
Of course; they see themselves in trannies and they hate themselves.

It's the kind of hate that's really a longing for love. That's why they're so vocal about it. When I hate something, I avoid threads on it, but "tranny-haters" flock to trans-themed threads in order to spam their hate. Deep down they just want to be held and told that it's all gonna be OK.

It will be OK. It WILL. I promise. We're all gonna make it, brahs.

>Reading this put me pretty close to posting myself. Taking a picture and seeing it made me decide not to.
It's OK, anon. You got up and tried. This time you tripped and fell. Next time, maybe you won't. One of these days you'll be walking tall. Stay strong, anon. Just think, even in this hell-hole of hate there are few anons - total strangers mind you - who care.
>>
>this thread is still up
>masochist tranny still hasn't posted pics
suffering
>>
>>36422234
Just stating facts, would totally hit that.
>>
>>36422718
You're pretty nice anon.

Here's some shitty whistling to prove I'm a real human bean, just for you http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ovb0EHS9bH

>>36422774
If I was going to post pics I would have done it straight away don't you think?
>>
>>36422813
>If I was going to post pics I would have done it straight away don't you think?
I figured you'd post once the attention ran out, but considering this thread is staying bumped I guess your not to that point yet
>>
>>36422828
It's not going to happen. This thread will 404 soon I think and then I'll just retreat until the shadows for a while until I can't take it anymore and make another shitty attention whoring thread.
>>
>>36422861
just post tranny dick already
>>
>>36422923
No. Tranny dicks are gross
>>
>>36423132
but their my fetish anon
>>
>>36408696
>trannies
>being happy with themselves
>ever
>>
>>36423170
You're on the internet anon, there's no end of tranny dicks to fap to
>>
OP whatre you doing RIGHT NOW
What have you done today
>>
>>36423327
Sitting at my computer refreshing the catalog hoping to see this thread at the top

>What have you done today
Brushed my beeth. Drank two glasses of water. Started a load of laundry which I need to switch soon
>>
>>36419240
Lovely, you seem perfect aside from not being cute(if that's true, my hot ex insisted the same).
>>
File: morden.gif (572KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
morden.gif
572KB, 250x141px
>>36423354
OP tell me, what would make you happy? If you could have anything (within reason), do anything, what would make you happy?
>>
File: 1465323706899.jpg (126KB, 911x615px) Image search: [Google]
1465323706899.jpg
126KB, 911x615px
I don't hate trannies, I really don't give a fuck what you feel you are or why you want to change. its all just escapism because in some way you think the grass is greener on the other side. you think that if you play dress up, pump a bunch of hormones into your body and turn your penis inside out you'll finally be whole. I don't need to tell you that that's not rational, its just wishful thinking because you already know this but that's not a reality you want to face. and when you've done all these thing (you'll never be done, there's always more of you you need to "fix"; your voice, your belly button your inevitable hair loss, your mannish ass, your lips, et cetera, ad nausium) you'll be faced with the reality that your still not female you're just a caricature of what you think a woman is, but you'll still be as you are now on the inside the same useless piece of shit you always where and knew you where and your final escape will have to be through the barrel of a gun, but that's fine. if everyone has a right to live everyone has a right to die. you fill your days with what you think matters or whatever.

where it gets fucked is the "trans acceptance movement" its not some fucking cute quirk to be trans its a fucking mental condition based on delusions and it comes with, and causes other health/ mental health issues. Its not fucking okay to teach kids that its "okay" to be trans. its not fucking okay to give kids hormones, its not fucking okay to tell them that to cure their delusions is to feed into them. that's FUCKED.

its all a fad anyway, people in the future will lump these people in with the flower children and the "new wave" in half-heartedly written essays

its okay to be an feminine guy with long hair who wears dresses if that's what you wanna do whatever but if you think you're going to fix anything by transitioning just save your time and money just cut to the chase an KYS
>>
>>36423841
>be transformed into normal looking healthy biological female without gender dysphoria (biased towards outcome)
or
>be transformed into normal looking healthy biological male without gender dysphoria

As well as
>forget my entire life happened or restart it from the beginning

I typed that up without reading the (within reason) part of your question but I feel like leaving it.

What would make me happy given the current circumstances I have? I don't know. Not having dysphoria, not hating myself, my family accepting me, having friends, feeling loved, feeling like I have something to live for, having something to aspire to in life, being able to get over the lifetime of pain, getting over all i've experienced and opportunities missed and wasted and finding out what it means to feel peace.
>>
>>36408529
Every single person on this Earth has some merit at least SOME you are good at something Anon okay? You may not know this but your parents knew this and people you know have known this. Find what you're good at and own it Anon push through and you'll see I love you don't give up hope
>>
>>36424048
I'm really fucking good at video games I think. Well not that good but pretty decent

Not like I can get anywhere with that
>>
>>36424211
Welcome to the club I'm diamond in LoL and I was top 1000 in a few other games when I was hardcore repressing.
>>
>>36424211
That means you're decisive and able to make quick desicions
>>
>>36424291
I beat orphan of kos on my first trybut I was really in the zone so I usually lose a few times when I try fighting him again

I'm not big on competitive games as much. When I do multiplayer I like working as a team.

>>36424304
I'm decisive when it comes to video games. I'm pretty indecisive with real life decisions.
>>
>>36424348
You'd probably be a good mediator
>>
>>36424402
I probably have the potential to do well in a large number of fields. I realistically won't because I'm emotionally fragile, mentally unstable, have extremely diminished social capacity and severe depression.
>>
>>36424438
You can work on all of those things
>>
>>36424478
I could in theory. It's not implausible to suggest that I'm not a lost cause.

But will I? No. I'm weak minded, lazy, I make excuses, it's easier to play video games than make massive life changes. I could possibly turn things around, but all evidence of my decision making from my entire life suggests that I won't.
>>
>>36424514
Yes but you could always choose to
>>
>>36424549
All my energy goes into attempting to soothe my pain. I don't have any support of any kind. I could always be one of those success stories of people who turned their life around from misery and rock bottom into something great, but I don't think I ever will. It's too easy to curl up in blankets, sit at my computer, listen to music and play video games and try to forget everything. To make change is to confront the painful things of my life, to feel even more pain in the short term in the hopes of ending it in the long term. And there is no guarantee that things will ever get better.

I spent most of the last years of my life actively working on myself as you suggest, and this is the result. It just feels pointless.
>>
>>36424643
Maybe I can just relate because I'm a depressed tranny but I know how you feel. Life seems pretty pointless no matter what I do and I don't really care either.
>>
>>36424796
I think I'm less apathetic than you. It feels like I care a lot, about everything, I just feel too overwhelmed to do anything other than what I already do.
>>
>>36423914
>Not having dysphoria, not hating myself, my family accepting me, having friends, feeling loved, feeling like I have something to live for, having something to aspire to in life, being able to get over the lifetime of pain, getting over all i've experienced and opportunities missed and wasted and finding out what it means to feel peace.
Sounds like a god damn plan. You're already ahead of most depressed people who don't know what the fuck they want. Start with yourself, working on improving yourself. As for other people they can go fuck themselves, really.

>bu-hu it's hard
Good, you'll come out stronger. It's not just the goal. The process of struggle itself has a fostering aspect.

t. formerly suicidally depressed guy who's now successfull and kinda happy even
>>
>>36408529
Well I think you wanted a girlfriend and since you couldn't get one you became a woman and tried to become on. You felt it would be an easier life. I find it all sad to be honest.
>>
I sincerely wish all trannies killed themselves on the spot. I don't lose sleep over it, but it would cheer me up
>>
>>36425052
I wouldn't know how to begin tackling that massive list of issues.

I'm proud of you for digging yourself out of a similar hole, and it means a lot to me that you want me to succeed.

>>36425071
I have had a girlfriend before. Being close to a real girl just makes me wish I was one more, her female form contrasting against my male form makes me feel horrible about myself.

>>36425101
I want to, but I don't have the strength
>>
File: curage of men.gif (476KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
curage of men.gif
476KB, 245x180px
>>36425101
t. repressing tranny

>>36425148
Shit nobody knows. My shrink didn't know. When I told him about all my issues he was like "damn, man, that's rough... don't know what do tell ya...". So really it doesn't matter. Just do something different, something that makes you feel better for the moment. Work-out, read, pick up a hobby. It will suck and you will hate it but absolutley force yourself to do it until it becomes a habit. Do less of shitposting and vidya. Then do more good stuff. Repeat. When it gets hard just grind through it, keep at it. That's all 'being happy' is, it's not a state of mind, it's a habit. I still feel like shit sometimes but it's manageable.

>I want to, but I don't have the strength
Felt like this too. Turns out it's not lack of strenght, but being stronger than you think. You haven't given up. Part of you still thinks you can make it. That's why you made this thread. Call it attentiowhoring if you will, but it's just that strong part of you trying to validate itself, get some encuragement. You can fucking do this, anon, c'mon.
>>
>>36425313
Your post means a lot to me anon.

I've toyed with the idea of getting into sewing and cosplay and just taking pictures for myself but maybe that's dumb
>>
All trannies I met act just like females (which I shouldn't be surprised about I guess). Big fucking drama queens, and I haven't met one yet that is in a good relationship if they are even in one.
What sucks is that I always end up having to listen to that shit. Even though I always say I'd rather not.

So I don't hate them, but they have some serious relationship problems that sucks to listen to.
>>
File: 1486225463761.png (32KB, 512x510px) Image search: [Google]
1486225463761.png
32KB, 512x510px
I G N O R E
S O D O M I T E
O R D E R S

You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: 1492000413952.png (145KB, 381x423px) Image search: [Google]
1492000413952.png
145KB, 381x423px
>>36425634
>16 seconds
>it took him multiple tries to post and he still couldn't find a way to make it original
>>
>>36425555
Nice digits

I wish I wasn't part of the drama queen stereotype but here I am.

>>36426295
It's ok anon, he's doing God's work
>>
>>36425313
>t. repressing tranny
If projecting makes you feel better then keep going, you'll end up killing yourself anyway
>>
File: EAT DAMP CHALK.png (20KB, 512x510px) Image search: [Google]
EAT DAMP CHALK.png
20KB, 512x510px
E A T
D A M P
C H A L K
>>
>>36425403
It's not dumb at all, anon. My gf actually picked up sewing and knitting as part of her own recovery from depression. Me I just read lots and lift heavy object before ultimatley putting them back down again because autism. And cosplay could help you feel better about yourself + find other nerdy outcasts to befriend maybe. Go for it.
>>
>>36426695
My thought process is that I play video games so much because I get to be someone else in them. So if I cosplay I get to be someone else in real life. Plus maybe that will help me feel more comfortable actually exposing myself to people.
>>
File: 510 REEEEE.png (28KB, 512x510px) Image search: [Google]
510 REEEEE.png
28KB, 512x510px
W H E R E
T H E F U C K
A R E
T H EY
>>
>>36425634
>>36426679
>>36426790
It's spam at this point anon
>>
T H E
P U B L I C
W O R K S
D E P A R T M E N T
D O E S N ' T
K N O W
S H I T
A R E
Y O U
T A K I N G
O R D E R S
F R O M
T H E M
P U S S Y
>>
>>36426671
Nigger if I was a tranny, I could be the BEST tranny. I'd spend all my (substantial) money on surgery and mones until I looked like a model. I'd have you fapping over me AND believing my pro-tranny arguments. I'd cosplay as Bridget IRL every day. I'd trick straight men all day every day then lol about it and call them fags. My girlpenor would be a weapon of devotion to KEK and trolling would be my fetish. I'm competitive like that.

Sadly I'm just a boring ol' masc tranny-chaser. Comfy though.

>>36426736
Yeah, makes sense, but the cosplay is more constructive. The way my shrink put it, basically when you become depressed you grasp for anything that makes you even a little happy and people land on vidya, browsing 4chan, drinking, fapping, whatever - it doesn't make them ACTUALLY happy but it does create a powerful postive feedback loop precisely because one has so little that even the slightest thing is an improvement. So you get stuck in a rut, repeating endlessly behaviour that you know doesn't lead anywhere because hey, it beats just sitting there being miserable. So the trick is to just find some way to force yourself do basically ANYTHING else for just a little while, until that new thing creates a new postive feedback loop. And since you're so misearable, it WILL work because LITERALLY ANYTHING is going to be an improvement.

So do it. Even if they costume is shitty and nobody ever sees you in it, you'll be DOING something and that will make you feel better, so that you can slowly start doing more and more positive stuff.
>>
>>36426915
>KEK
>As a concept, Kek was viewed as androgynous, his female form being known as Keket
h'm? mm hm hm hm hm. hmmmm
>>
>>36426960
I fucken told you I would dominate the tranny game. I go big or go home, nigga.
>>
>>36408529
As long they act decent, look decent is all I care. As long g it is not obvious and I've seen women ugly as men and traps looking better than 7/10 of the women I've slept with.

No particular emotions towards them
>>
>>36408529
You being a transsexual in and of itself is not an issue, the issue is that transsexuality is becoming ever more pervasive and normalized in our society. This isn't even an issue of medical science, whether or not people can identify as being a member of their non birth gender without a neurological disorder. (Which, by the way, is doubtful, as a study carried out during the 90s showed that transsexuals given anti-schizophrenics lost the urge to identify as non-male).

This is an issue of dialectic. Take the idea of transsexuality. What are precursors to the argument that trans people are totally acceptable and equal members of society? First, you must embrace that all members of society are equal and that all deserve equal rights, as well as the idea that non-heteronormative identification is acceptable (IE: Homosexuality is not a mental illness). Thus, but accepting transsexuality you implicitly accept complete equality, true individualistic choice of self-expression, and acceptability of sexual deviance.

All of these are bad things imo, so that's why I think transsexuality should be considered a mental illness and you should receive therapy. (Not shitty shock therapy, actual therapy like anti-schizoids and counseling)
>>
>>36428844
This is like the 20th post in this thread with the same exact message
>>
>>36429072
I guess the /pol/ony is complete then
>>
>>36408529
>You hate trannies, don't you anon?
No. I sympathize and relate with a lot of them.
>Don't you want them to go away forever?
No. They belong here more than a lot of the users who are normalfags
>Don't you want them all to kill themselves?
No.
>>
Page 10. Thanks for replying to me, to all the robots who took the time to do so.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.