[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are young white males checking out of societyy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: fuck_white_people.jpg (46KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_white_people.jpg
46KB, 800x800px
Why are young white males checking out of societyy?
>>
they were never admitted in
>>
>>36179491
yeah i wonder why, when you turn on the TV and every show is the dad fucking up everything constantly and only manages to stay alive because he has a perfectly rational, level-headed and calm wife who makes all the right decisions
>>
>>36179491
Your pic illustrates it nicely. The left has more or less openly declared its intention to destroy the white race, and most people are either on board or too caught up in their personal bubble to care. Partaking in the system is tantamount to pulling the trigger yourself, hence the term "wagecuck".
>>
Cause who gives a shit?

Even in an ideal situation, whats the end goal? Find a woman to shit out a couple of kids? Die at 86 knowing they shat out some kids as well?
>>
Was there ever a time when people could do what they wanted?
>>
File: 1477360353216.jpg (78KB, 744x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1477360353216.jpg
78KB, 744x1053px
>>36179491
It's the feminization of society. Have sex with a woman, she can put you in jail by saying you raped her. She'd win. Women now have advantage in the workplace from compensation for a false wage gap. Women have the upper hand in political debate because they are at the advantage of identity politics. Women are getting more and more power over men, and with this newly forming matriarchy it's no surprise men become feminized. Patriarchy has existed through out history and that's a good thing, but it's stopping now. Almost every great achievement has been preformed by men. 99% of the most influential figures through history have been men. From political leaders, to scientists, to philosophers. Human achievement is patriarchy, for human achievement is always conducted by men. With no more men, there's no more great human achievement. We're going straight of course, and it can only end in failure.
>>
>>36179729
Oops didn't mean for that to be so long
>>
>>36179755
It's called an autistic rant. You're in the right place, friend.
>>
>>36179779
Thanks senpai, was it a decent rant? I usually don't go post rants.
>>
>>36179651
Lasting happiness is the end goal you dip. That's what the family unit is for. The family unit is however dying.
>>
>>36179814
not him, but yeah that was a pretty good rant, if you were a youtuber id subscribe for more rants
>>
Oh look, it's another white fragility thread. Boo hoo you are overcome by your white privilege. Why do white men think the world should bend the knee to your egos?
>>
>>36179491
they aren't. it's just you and your friends.

>>36179729
also not true. you guys buy into this shit so badly when in reality it is and always has been rich (((white))) men in charge.
all this is doing is reinforcing the power for another generation.

seriously think about it. about how much growing disdain there is for women, and minorities. people haven't hated niggers this much since the 50s. people havent hated muslims this much since the fucking 1100s.

i'm not saying i disagree with it im just saying i think you guys are a little misled.
>>
>>36180230
>>>/out/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
pick one.
>>
>>36180230
Why is it not true? And what does hatred for muslims have to do with my argument? Also it's (((Jewish))) men in charge. We're a minority but make up a majority of the one percent. I am also a jew but a middle class one so you can't call me an anti semite and label my argument invalid.
>>
File: 1491020605552.jpg (101KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491020605552.jpg
101KB, 716x960px
I can only speak for myself.

I don't feel included in society. Nobody really wants me around nor do I understand anybody. Whenever I am in a group of people talking, I end up watching quietly like a fly on the wall. My presence is a redundancy. I don't need to be there. Probably has more to do with being non-ironically autistic than being white, though,
>>
>>36179491
because women are shit they've ruined themselves with feminism and they've also made it hard for men to succeed in life because everything is now catered to making life easier for women at the expense of men
>>
>>36180288
i'm jewish too
hatred for muslims has to do with your argument in the sense that you're acting like white people are becoming disenfranchised and "losing out" or something to other races or peoples, but it's not true.
the majority of fortune 500 ceos are white men. successful lawyers chiefs of police, etc etc. contributing members of society- all white men. young white males aren't "checking out of society", it's just you. other white males are doing fine and the fact you think they aren't means the bluepilling is almost complete.
>>
>>36179491
The reason to get a job is to support a family.
The reason to get a family is to find joy in another.
However, when all of society wants to end the typical family there is no reason to work. Let them. Its going to make our lives easier, the more left wing we go the more NEET bux and eventually economic collapse.

LITERALLY Rome 2.0. I find it ironic the liberals hate Rome so much when it was them, the liberals and women who caused it's collapse.
>>
>>36180230
the rising hatred for muslims is the only thing that can even prevent us from being conquered by them you cuckold take a look around we're at war with them yet the majority of people are completely unaware of it while muslims are killing people in the name of Allah all over the west
>>
>>36180371
My post was talking more of men in general. I'm not trying to specify race, though I'm seeing it happen often with asian and white men. And men aren't necessarily "dropping out" of society, but they're becoming feminized. Men are losing their sense of pride and dignity. They're losing their sense of what makes a man a man. Honor and shame are becoming things of the past. They're becoming more leftist, more roastie enabling, and more feminist with every generation. I'm scared when the 'Nam generation leaves us Western Civilization will collapse with the feminization of society, of men. I put society and men in the same sentence because they're one in the same. Men are naturally superior, they make a society. Women rising to power is social marxism at it's finest, and it will end in inevitable communist failure with the expanding leftist authoritarianism.
>>
>>36180230
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Hatred of muslims is not a bad thing
>>
>>36180371
What bluepill are you talking about?
>>
>>36180371
>I'm (((Jewish))) too fuck white men they are doing great don't pay attention to their declining birthrates it's a good thing
>>
>>36180460
I'm the one who made this post, I have to go to bed so I can't debate further. It was fun, nighty night.
>>
>>36180230
>people havent hated muslims this much since the fucking 1100s.

If only. We need a lot more mudslime hate
>>
>>36180230
Hating muslims is as natural as hating evil or loving apple pie.

The sheer amount of grief and agony caused each year by that ideology is palpable.
>>
We have white fragility or something. I dunno. I wanna kill myself, but that's because I'm too much of a pussy to get help
>>
>its another white neets talk justify their neetdom and talk about how they're being opressed episode
>>
>>36180740
>it's another self hating white talks on the internet
>>
White males are fucking everywhere. They feel just a little bit threatened and they flip the fuck out. Probably because they enjoyed complete domination over the rest of society for centuries. If a black guy or an asian woman want just a tiny piece of the pie, the white man gets wildly defensive and says "FUCK YOU GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING NIGGER GRRRR THE LEFT IS TRYING TO DECIMATE THE WHITE RACE"

I mean give me a fucking break. Get over yourselves.
>>
>>36180757
>implying i'm white
>impying I don't wanna be due to the privileges you guys get
>>
>>36180827
Yes living in a third world shit hole is exactly what we should be striving for thats why we need to import more 3rd worlders so we can become a 3rd world too
>>
>>36180861
o so you're just a non white that wants to see whites go extinct?
>>
>>36180866
I don't think Anon was arguing for that.
>>
>>36180902
I don't think so either I'm just saying what is happening our country (usa) is turning into brazil and that isn't a good thing
>>
>>36180917
So you're trying to argue from a position you know you can defend instead of confronting anon?
>>
>>36180950
I'm talking about what I think is happening and where it's going I don't think the anon is aware of where we are heading
>>
>>36180983
My point is, you should be dismissing his arguments instead of retreating to something you know you can argue from.
>>
being a NEET and playing video games is more fun than slaving away at a job for the false promise of a happy family
>>
>>36180995
his argument is that whites are reeeeeeing that a black or asian wants a piece of the "pie" that isn't true the vast majority of whites are are happy to stand by as they are being displaced in their own country and not say a word
>>
>>36180827
Sure, as soon as Asian societies and African societies and Middle Eastern societies start importing white males and giving them leadership positions in society. Oh you mean they don't? If China is for Chinese and Africa is for Africans, then Europe and Canada and the U.S. and Australia/NZ are for Europeans. You fucking racist hypocrite scum.
>>
>>36180827
>piece of the pie
Spotted the communist
Fuck off to /pol/
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.