[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>among normies >they casually start discussing weed and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 12

File: 1464489075276.png (462KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
1464489075276.png
462KB, 850x506px
>among normies
>they casually start discussing weed and other drugs
>"Hey anon, you seem pretty chill, you probably smoke right?"

Why do they think this is okay? Yes, because I'm relatively quiet that must mean I'm a fucking stoner right?

And if any of you faggots here smoke pot or partake in any other illegal drugs, fuck off. You're a normie in some capacity if you can get your hands on illegal substances.
>>
>>35414074
Fucking degenerate normies, hope they over dose.
>>
>>35414074
>hehehohohohehahaha no but ill try it if you got any

was that so hard
>>
I've done weed and I've done pills and I would hardly say weed is the same

Also a lot of people can get weed medically or grow it
>>
>>35414074
I say yes because its the only way for them to understand my autism, if I say "No I dont smoke the leaf I just have no friends and am antisocial" they think somethings wrong with me
>>
>>35414128
But what if I won't try it if they have any? I know several people who have claimed to want to "smoke me out" before. It's like some weird initiation rite for them or some shit.

>>35414139
Nothing you said in this post is really relevant to the topic at hand. You really think most weed niggas are growing their own or getting it medically? Fuck off.
>>
File: 1456434279680.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1456434279680.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>35414128
>Does drugs in any way, and has the social skills to ask for them
>>>/n/
>>>/o/
>>>/r/
>>>/m/
>>>/i/
>>>/e/
>>>/s/

>>>/g/
>>>/e/
>>>/t/

>>>/out/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35414223
I mean maybe if you're a really good planner you could just pay someone with technical knowhow to set up a grow for you

I mean the lights turn on and off automatically
>>
>>35414112
>overdose on pot
georgecostanza.jepg
>>
>>35414074
>>35414240
my bretheren we are finally reunite
>>
>>35414074
No fuck you you're the normie if people call you chill like you and you hang around them
>>
>>35414302
It's possible if you smoke your body weight lil' nigga
>>
>>35414240
Autists like myself can purchase cannabis legally from a dispensary.
>>
>>35414360
Still a drug which makes you a normie degenerate
>>
>>35414375
How?!? Weed is like the stereotypical lazy unemployed sit around playing video games all day drug
>>
>>35414074
>being this #triggered over an innocent question

whew
h
e
w

it sounds like you do need to smoke up and chill out dude weed lmao.

>>35414349
nope
>>
I'm curious about other anons' stance on alcohol.
>>
Lmao yep tor and the dark web sure is reserved for normies. You don't need to go to a street dealer anymore pal.
>>
>>35414344
>if people call you chill like you and you hang around them
News flash: if you're not some sort of extroverted hyperactive, normalfags call you "chill". And secondly, I don't choose to be with them or them with me, they're my coworkers. Plus you're probably a potfag yourself so piss off norman.

>>35414360
This thread doesn't apply to people living in gay states
>>
>>35414401
>it sounds like you do need to smoke up and chill out dude weed lmao.
This is precisely the problem.

Yes, weed doesn't have any serious negative physical impacts on your body, especially if you don't smoke it but consume it via other means.

HOWEVER, it is the ONLY drug that seems to bestow someone with a total pathetic, apathetic, noncaring, and just retarded attitude and way of looking at things.

I don't care what you say, this drug takes a normie and renders them into a giga-normie, an even worse version of what they are, you included.
>>
File: teeheehee.jpg (29KB, 315x318px) Image search: [Google]
teeheehee.jpg
29KB, 315x318px
Remember: We are our brains.

Our bodies are merely tools to protect ourselves and to take us distances.

By taking mind-altering drugs, which is pretty much any of them really, you are effectively killing yourself and replacing yourself with an imperfect clone.

Good bye.
>>
>>35414406
Now THAT is the normie drug.

If you smoke weed everyone thinks you're a lazy criminal but if you drink beers at a BBQ or have some wine with your dinner at a restaurant NO ONE gives a shit, if anything they'll give you weird looks and ask you weird questions if you don't drink.

Don't get me wrong, when I turned 18 I was drinking nearly everyday but that shit catches up to you and so does getting older where getting drunk isn't worth the borderline-suicidal headache and nausea of the morning after.

I might have one drink here and there, but I don't get drunk any more. It's just not worth it.
>>
>>35414400
>drug

Anything non-prescription and not coffee/nicotine is moral degeneracy
>>
>>35414520
>the government says no
>I cannot has it

No wonder why you're all miserable
>>
it's these worthless trogolodites that come up with the most degenerate euphemisms too, like "tilted" for angry, or "dome" for getting a blowjob. whenever I see and hear these kinds of people talking it only reinforces the urge to buy a tank of helium, a plastic bag, and a zip tie and drift off to nothing.
>>
>>35414074
That's where you're wrong on multiple stages.

You're talking to stoners, you're definitely still in highschool if you talk to stoners and never tried anything.

Also I'm so scitzoid and schizotypal I don't feel anything when socializing, though I do tend to avoid it because most people are fucking vapid as all fuck. Maybe it's because I'm not a scared little faggot, I don't know.

If I were you though,give it a try, it really gives you a new perspective, you can also find a dealer and smoke on your own.

And finally I was a robot when I first got here, and now I'm a wizzard, I feel the autismo powers.
>>
>>35414499
Pretty sure stress and depression alters your brain too so theoretically anything would be doing the same thing

Even being social and working out would do something not to mention pills like ssris
>>
>>35414479
>total pathetic, apathetic, noncaring, and just retarded attitude and way of looking at things.

you're reading too much into it, and are assuming that the teenagers that gravitate towards the culture are caused by marijuana, rather than already being dumb kids.

You want apathy? Go look at an alcoholic that has shit running down his legs while he's collecting empty soda cans on a hot August day.

>>35414499
Except when the drugs are used to treat the fuckery that is ruining your already-broken psyche. Whether it's legal or still illegal drugs.
>>
>>35414427
Everywhere I go people put me down and treat me like shit and look for any reason to call me a retard and if I'm quiet they don't hang out with me at all, so fuck off.
>>
>>35414499
What if that new version is a better version. Also everything you do effects your brain. You're constantly becoming a new person. There's no such thing as a concrete 'self'.
>>
>>35414536
>government says so

It's not the government. Like other posters >>35414479 have said weed makes you apathetic and unmotivated. Literally adds nothing to your life. Moral degeneracy.

And just because something's legal doesn't make it right. Read this anon >>35414504's take on alcohol
>>
>>35414520
caffeine is the normiest most degenerate drug out there though.

>acceptable if not even encouraged in the morning
>marketed to kids as sugary drinks
>incredibly addictive
>causes a laundry list of health issues.
>is associated with jazz beatnicks and the Irish
>>
Drugs and alcohol are fucking normie. Every shithead normie is addicted to one of them. Even the basis of normie socialization (muh bars, muh clubs, muh parties) revolves around getting drunk or getting drugs or both.
>>
>>35414621
Doesn't alcohol cause people to commit crimes at a significantly higher rate? Aren't most prescription drugs incredibly dependent?

Maybe we're not meant to care about the world
>>
>>35414520

Nicotine and coffee are normie drugs.

Also you fags are fucking sheep if you think pot is bad. Sure it's hard to get when you're socially equivalent to a short bus, but if you find some disposable people who have it, fucking do it. Just RP like a normie, get your fix, and go home.
>>
>>35414074
you don't have friends because you're an asshole. That's r9k's problem. You guys treat people like shit. You're fucking mean, no one likes mean people except total douche bags that don't actually have any friends and you guys, who.. well, you're the uglier and smelly version of them. If you were nice to someone they'd probably be your friend, but no, you'd rather act superior and blame all your troubles on them even though they had nothing to do with it. You guys want to be miserable assholes, that's why you're miserable assholes.
>>
>>35414621
>weed makes you apathetic and unmotivated

it doesn't though.

You haven't smoked weed in your life or don't smoke it now, right?

Then why are you wasting your life arguing with idiot stoners instead of doing something productive with your time? 4chan Literally adds nothing to your life. Moral degeneracy.
>>
>>35414573
If you are being stressed and depressed you are doing something wrong and you just need to change that thing.

>>35414584
No one's mind is born broken. It is unfortunate how society takes what it is special and beautiful and calls it an "illness".
>>
>>35414673
I don't think anybody is trying to argue that 4chan isn't moral degeneracy, unlike pothead subhumans with DUDE WEED LMAO. Kys normie
>>
>>35414499
>we are our brains
Prove it.
>>
>>35414074
>tfw people assume you're a pothead because you're tired all the time
>>
>>35414679
Fuck off privilege

My parents beat me as a kid I was raised incredibly poor I'm forever impoverished with 0 friends and I still live with my parents and I can't do anything with my life because I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with them and no car and everywhere I go people automatically treat me like shit and I live in a shit small town where everyone is either evil or a prick and my entire life I've been ostracized and bullied even by my own parents and sibling and have suffered more physical/emotional trauma than most people alive could even imagine

But yes let me wave my magic wand and fix this
>>
>>35414679
>No one's mind is born broken

Actually yes, there are hereditary mental disorders.

>special and beautiful

There is nothing special and beautiful about being unable to function in society because of mental afflictions beyond one's control.

If someone wasn't able to function because their leg was broken, you wouldn't say that their broken leg is a beautiful snowflake and should be preserved in a broken state. it's the same with a broken mind.
>>
>>35414679
lol, you disgust me. let's fuck.
>>
>>35414695

Then why be upset at someone else's degeneracy if you're balls-deep in another?
>>
File: 1463546325067s.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1463546325067s.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
>OP makes a thread jabbing at weedtrash
>replies full of anal devastation

Jesus christ, touch a robot's cummies or druggie-wuggies and they lash out like vicious attack dogs defending their territory.

youll niggers are addicts in one way or the other.
>>
>>35414638
>incredibly addictive

Meth, cocaine and heroin are incredibly addictive. Coffee can be quit very easily.

>>35414673
Of course 4chan is the epitome of adding to nothing to life but we're both here so why shit where we eat?
>>
>>35414797
It's actually mostly people calling him out for being a normie who hangs out with other normies, and a sensitive snowflake.
>>
>>35414797
>All are addicts in one way or another

No shit, your point is? Literally we are addicted to fatty foods and consumption of mass, when we could eat just a small amount of matter that is dense with nutrition.
>>
>>35414734
You suffer not from your mind, but from your family. Remove them and you should be fine.

>>35414752
>Actually yes, there are hereditary mental disorders.
Those minds are fine the way they are.
>There is nothing special and beautiful about being unable to function in society because of mental afflictions beyond one's control.
It is not your fault society can not accept you. Society is what needs to change, not you.

>If someone wasn't able to function because their leg was broken, you wouldn't say that their broken leg is a beautiful snowflake and should be preserved in a broken state. it's the same with a broken mind.
This is a false analogy. You are not your leg. You are your brain.

>>35414755
No thank you. Sex is disgusting and clouds the mind much like drugs. I wish to remain as pure as possible.
>>
>>35414913
Impossible and still all my peers treat me like shit
>>
>>35414824
>Meth, cocaine and heroin are incredibly addictive. Coffee can be quit very easily.

I'm sure you speak from personal experience.

I can walk downstairs and get some coffee, or McDonalds, or the convenience store, or the waiting room or anything ever.

If I want some coke I have to hang out in the washrooms of bars for several hours and hope that I'm not mistaken for someone who wants not-gay gay sex, if I want some meth or heroin I have to talk to homeless people and then deal with gangbangers and probably get shot and/or robbed.

>>35414824
>Of course 4chan is the epitome of adding to nothing to life but we're both here so why shit where we eat?

That doesn't answer my question.

Why be upset that someone somewhere is doing something fun but not-productive when you're doing exactly the same?
>>
>>35414925
Everything is possible if you take your mind to it.

I really do hope to someday make a home where I can take people like you in. I too know how it feels to be a victim of cruel normality.
>>
>>35414913
>Minds are fine the way they are
No they're not, stop lying to yourself and take the red pill. We are not perfect, and seeing things, and not being able to talk to someone is actually not okay. Retardation is not okay.

I'm super introverted and if need be I can fucking buy me a burger or get directions no problem, it's when you start to be affected by it is when it's a problem. And for the most part, the problem isn't even social anxiety, it's just you lying to yourself, which in its own sense is a mental issue.
>>
>>35414621
Dude you're on R9k you are already unmotivated and apathetic.

You must like modafinil and adderall then because it makes you focused and motivated right?
>>
>>35414913
>Those minds are fine the way they are.

They're not though. Some of them are actually clinically retarded. They should be able to enjoy everything in life, but they can't. You want to deny them that opportunity.

>It is not your fault society can not accept you. Society is what needs to change, not you.

Okay so let's have retarded who can't even dress themselves drive cars out on a busy street full of people on the sidewalks, then let's give them gold stars for running over as many people as possibe.

>This is a false analogy. You are not your leg. You are your brain.

Because legs aren't part of the human body? Who needs a physical body when you can just be a brain in a jar? Perfect.
>>
>>35414927
>If I want some coke I have to hang out in the washrooms of bars for several hours and hope that I'm not mistaken for someone who wants not-gay gay sex, if I want some meth or heroin I have to talk to homeless people and then deal with gangbangers and probably get shot and/or robbed

Or you could, just...y'know...network with your druggie friends you degenerate. Those are the most outrageous examples of drug seeking I've ever seen.

so I'm sure you're speaking from personal experience

>Why be upset that someone somewhere is doing something fun but not-productive when you're doing exactly the same

Because one is a psychoactive substance that destroys your grey matter and the other is a website where autists pray to a green frog and repeating digits
>>
>>35414927
If you want meth you can buy it online lol wtf
>>
>>35414977
Your mind is a great and powerful thing.
It can do so much, but you overestimate it. You can't turn shit off like a light switch. If you're fucking in a bad spot, you can't just get up and go. You can't just wake up everyday and say, you know, I'm not going to want to end it all at all today. Sure it can work like once a month, maybe even once a week, but you need to slowly wing yourself off of that shit.
>>
>>35415030
>focused and motivated

Yes, those are quality emotions that should always be sought after. Are you going to tell me that you like to feel stuck in the couch glued to a TV?
>>
>>35414074
Turn your phone on recording mode, record them + video and send it to the police. Let those junkies rot in jail where they belong.
>>
>>35415036
>the other is a website where autists pray to a green frog and repeating digits

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer-induced_medical_problems

Anything for that sweet internet high, huh druggie? You're willing to sacrifice your body AND your mind. I bet you're hunched over like a nosferatu and haven't drank any water since this morning or even yesterday.
>>
>>35415072
The only thing great my mind does is produce dopamine when I smoke weed
>>
File: 1489022294389-r9k.png (770KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489022294389-r9k.png
770KB, 720x540px
Smoking has only done good for me.

I know robots like to imagine they'll make friends by discussing books, philosophy, and other deep things(like any of you read seriously), but having friends as an adult is about 50% drugs/alcohol. Even with people with common interests, getting drunk or high with other people just adds more fun. If you want to elevate a friendship to a personal and trusting level, intoxication is the way to go.

What do you think is gonna happen when you ask a normie to chill? They're going to come over and play your videogames, or admire you nip sword collection?

Stop being so stuck-up. There is nothing wrong with escaping your worries with friends for a little while, and it would certainly only do a robot GOOD.

just dont do hard drugs, stick to weed/alcohol/lighter drugs ie ecstacy(not often), shrooms(not often), ect. Only do them socially, and only 1-2 times a week.
>>
>>35414824
Meth is not physically addictive at all. There is no withdrawal unless you did enough to damage your brain, then you will feel apathetic due to damage
>>
>>35415071
Not everyone is a bitcoin autist, some of us are still very much old fashioned.
>>
>>35415036
Link me atleast five, large scale study's showing that weed destroys grey matter.
Also staring at a screen and staying stagnant for hours on end is worse for your body than sitting around and maybe going for a hike. You're not a robot or anything like that, you're just a fucking dumbass dude, not even autistic, just plain stupid.
>>
>Weed is disgusting it makes you lazy and addicted!

>As a NEET who posts frogs 16 hours a day and hasn't exercise in years, I am in the right position to make this criticism!
>>
>>35415099
I smoke too for them positive vibes guy, your point is?
>>
>>35415076
If i had an unlimited supply of opiates i would
>>
>>35415110
>dude just poison yourself to make friends
>stop being so stuck-up
Modern "society" is a rotting pile of garbage.
>>
>>35415099
>producing dopamine and having fun is bad and wrong, everyone should always be constantly researching physics or working a manual labor job at all times as long as they don't enjoy doing that.
>>
>>35415110
>stop being so stuck up, duuude, just become a degenerate lowlife and you can have tons of degenerate lowlife """friends""" to do degenerate lowlife activities with

no. thanks.
>>
>>35415193
>poison

I missed the part where he told you to drink bleach.

>stop being so stuck-up

That's true. Or keep on being a raging autist, it's your choice.
>>
The only people who ever wanted to be around me in high school were stoners. All they ever talked about was weed
>>
>>35415206
>degenerate lowlife

You're posting on a board where, right now, there's a thread about fucking kids, a thread about fucking dogs, a thread about dick smells, a thread about latex cumsuits, a thread about fucking your sister, etc.
>>
>>35415278
Go take another hit, I don't think you've killed enough braincells yet.
>>
File: 1306461202664.jpg (26KB, 358x449px) Image search: [Google]
1306461202664.jpg
26KB, 358x449px
>not drinking and smoking your way to an early death
It's almost like you guys think life is worth living or something. Like some sort of normie with dreams and aspirations.
>>
>>35415098
>>35415145

>t. two butthurt fiends

Keep telling yourself that 4chan abuse is just as bad as marijuana abuse. At the end of the day, I'm the sober one on this website and you're the one that's highposting.
>>
>>35415222
Alcohol is literally poison. Smoke inhalation is bad for you. MDMA can fuck with your dopamine production. Hallucinogens can give you abnormal thought processes (a.k.a. turn you into a hippie). There's literally no reason to do any of them, or to associate with people who do any of them. I say this as a person who has done all of the above. It's a retarded social monkey-dance that damages your body.
>>
>>35415314
LINK ME A FUCKING STUDY AS I SAID BEFORE IN >>35415145
JUST ONE THOUGH.
>>
>>35415382
Look in the mirror, druggie, all the proof you need is your own life.
>>
File: 1456637267708.gif (1001KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456637267708.gif
1001KB, 480x480px
>>35415382
Why should I find a study when I can just vote to keep weed illegal?
>>
>>35415314
>>35415329

I don't even smoke anymore, and wasting your time on the computer is even worse and much more unhealthy than getting high and doing literally anything at all like playing hacky-sack or walking through the woods.

>>35415330
see: >>35415098
Everything has a price. Sitting at your computer and shitposting is extremely unhealthy for you body and your mind.

You don't have to smoke weed either, and alcohol is literally poison but you REALLY have try extremely hard to die from it. Something like red wine actually has several health benefits to it.
>>
>>35415329
I don't fucking know the other guy, but no, I don't smoke often, but when I do, it gives me a new perspective. You're the one hopping for (you)s. You obviously have never atleast tried it, but it's okay to be a pussy I guess. You just believe the worthless shit that people lead you to believe, such as weed being bad for you. That was just a sham from the tabbaco business. Seriously, you don't know both sides, so one, your argument can't stand and two, you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about kiddo.
>>
>>35415451
>I don't even smoke anymore, and wasting your time on the computer is even worse and much more unhealthy than getting high and doing literally anything at all like playing hacky-sack or walking through the woods.

This is what a drug addict actually believes. If that isn't proof that drugs kill brain cells, then I don't know what is.
>>
>>35415402
Yet you're sober and hanging out online with druggies.

How did YOUR life end up like this? At least druggies can blame it on the drugs :^)

>>35415418
It's legal here already, and trying to keep it illegal where it still is is trying to skate uphill. Even Israel is legalizing it.
>>
>>35415492
What part of my statement is wrong?

Being outdoors and doing some light physical activity in objectively healthier than staying inside all day and all night long and being hunched over your computer.
>>
>>35415402
I smoke less than once a month, also what I see in the mirror is a sad lonleu robot, I have no idea where you get the notion that a bit off weed will bring me down, fuck, if anything, I can go out and smoke with some people and make new fucking friends, no matter how degenerate while you sit here doing nothing but slaving away like a good little wage cuck, or doing nothing with your life while I'm out being somewhat happy.
>>
>>35415418
>Your vote matters
And sorry to say, it will probably not stay illegal for long.
>>
>>35414074

>>35414074

What is deepweb bitcoin orders
>>
>>35415451
>Something like red wine actually has several health benefits to it.

That's a popualar myth from misinterpretation of a very flawed study in the 90's. Essentially, they placed a bunch of already sick people in the sober group and "healthy" people in the glass a day group to make the results appear as they wanted. There was no control group.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/12086226/Red-wine-is-bad-for-you-say-experts.html

De-alcoholized red wine is good for you. The benefits of regular red wine are negated by the alcohol.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/09/study-red-wine-is-healthier-when-its-non-alcoholic-sorry/262128/
>>
>>35415540
Your statement is completely nonsensical to anyone capable of thinking clearly. The fact that you can't see the reason your statement is ridiculous is part of the reason WHY it is so ridiculous.
>>
>smoking the herbal Jew
daily reminder that weed is the degenerate negro drug
>>
>>35415619
No it's still being studied today.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/265635.php

I'm not saying that you should drink red wine as a health food, but its health benefits are just an added bonus to it being a relaxing glass of wine.

If you're into wine. I can't stand that shit.
>>
>>35415543
Robots have a hard enough life as it is, why would you want to make your life even harder by giving yourself a drug problem?
>>
>>35415702
Yet you're the only making a fuss about.

Hmmm.. maybe you should get off the computer, go for a walk and stretch your legs and clear your mind, you're the one who's not making any sense here.
>>
>>35415750
I don't think you read his post.

He said that he smokes weed, and smokes less than once a month.

That's not a drug problem.
>>
My daddy gives me free weed
>>
>>35415750
What problem? You basically just feel happy and than it goes away after a day, and even makes you think differently. I really don't smoke that much, and I've never clawed at my skin because I needed more. Like I said before, you don't know what you're talking about because you haven't experienced it first hand.
>>
>>35415617
Can I do the deep web from an iPhone? Like if I just have a credit/debit card and order off the deep web it will work the same as a browser right? Just use bitcoins, ESCROW, and a browser, right?
>>
>>35415789
Was me
>>35415750
Also the 'craving' for weed is less than wanting chocolate, not even fucking joking, but again, I don't smoke much, so I don't know if it's addictive for me, but it depends on the person (their self will, if you can do nonfap for 30 minutes after masturbation, you can probably smoke and not even think about getting hooked.) (Its like a good party, if you like those,(I'm talking about like 2-5 people) you just don't feel like you want it everyday, but like I said, about once a month is good for me.
>>
>>35415821
Fucking normie, get out, Moto is /our phone/ also no, use tails on PC ;).
>>
>>35415789
>>35415781

Denial is a clear warning sign. If you're really not addicted, could you just stop doing drugs? Like instead of smoking once per week (cmon we all know saying "once a month" really means you smoke at least once a week), could you never smoke again? And if not, then can you really say you're not addicted?

>>35415789
Yeah, smoke and escape your problems for a day. Doesn't sound like you'll ever get around to dealing with them if you keep that up.

Tack on the additional problems: money costs to maintain the habit, inability to pass a drug test, loss of motivation, weiht gain from extra snacking... Can't really see the upside desu. Especially for a robot personality who has trouble getting motivation to do things even while sober. Using drugs is way more dangerous for robots than for normies.

>>35415910
You say that as if chocolates not addictive. Considering that 1/3 of all americans is obese, I'd say chocolate is a major fucking problem.
>>
>>35415921
I'm not like that I just can't afford a pc I'm literally like Africa poor
>>
>>35414667
anon comes through with a truth bomb
>>
>>35415941
I actually haven't smoked since January, but okay. Weed isn't that addictive, like I said previously you don't know what you're talking about, so fuck off. But I am addicted to porn and masturbation, I will agree on that though.
>>
>>35415941
Also I smoke only socially (something like stated previously, I don't do much of) so I don't pay for it, people just share. Also I don't get hungry when high, it happens for most people, but not me, and also sativa strains make you more motivated. Like I said before, you do not know what you're talking about. And no, I did not say chocolate is not addictive, I'm saying it's less addictive than chocolate.
>>
>>35415944
Oh shit sorry man, but maybe sell iPhone for cheep PC? If not, yes, but it is less safe with a phone, but I do know people who have done it, just use a vpn or two and ask on forums what's safe.
>>
>pot

>illegal substance

It's not illegal in a lot of places, anon.
>>
>>35414074
i didnt read your post but i just wanted to say i made that pepe
>>
>>35416192
>>35416263
Excuses, excuses. I think you'll find I know far more than you think I do. The first step is admitting you have a problem. Maybe someday you'll get there. You can't get over an addiction until you admit you have one.

>>35416313
It's illegal in the US federally. Even if your state allows it, Trump can still send the FBI after you and arrest you, because it is illegal federally.
>>
>>35414074
>have buttcoin
>have drugs dropped off on my doorstep without any human interaction
i guess i'm a normie
>>
>>35415941
addiction isn't simply "doing something", like you're implying, it's doing something to the point where it interferes with and overrides your daily duties and obligations.

If I have sex, post on 4chan, smoke weed, drink a rum & coke, or eat McDonalds or a chocolate bar once a month that doesn't mean that I have to stop doing it and never do it again, because it's not interfering with anything in my daily life.

Even if I do those things everyday, as long as I remain healthy and do them at the end of the day after everything is done and taken care of, it's not an addiction.
>>
>>35416372
I thought you were b8, but I still went for it.
>>>/B/ faggot
>>
>>35416372
>You can't get over an addiction until you admit you have one.

Nice circular logic, but you don't know what an addiction is

see: >>35416503
>>
>>35414240
I haven't seen that one before. Pretty good. Why didn't I think of it?

I usually just tell the normies to fuck off to

>>>/soc/
and
>>>/adv/
>>
>>35416503
You don't realize the negative consequences drugs are already having on your life until you stop. If you're not addicted, then why can't you just stop doing drugs?
>>
>>35416567
I don't do them actually,I do them if it's offered, because I'm not spending my money on that, but like I said, good bait.
>>
>>35416567
>You don't realize the negative consequences drugs are already having on your life until you stop.

No, you can realize them while you're still doing them. Like when I was actually addicted to caffeine pills and cigarettes, or have someone else point it out for you.

When someone actually is addicted, it's someone else who has to step in and say how their life is in a downward spiral.

> If you're not addicted, then why can't you just stop doing drugs?

Same, but with posting on 4chan.
>>
Not even a rightard but drugs are so fucking normie and degenerate. They fucking ruin people. Some straight up become junkies and others just become annoying dude weed lmao types that act like a fucking plant a huge part of their character. Reagan and Nixon did not go near far enough. We need to treat drugs like Asians do.
>>
>>35416794
but then they'll come after your video games and chinese cartoons!
>>
>>35416794
The only reason drugs ruin lives are because they're illegal you RETARD
>>
>>35416978
Nope! The reason they are such a problem is that the crackdown was not hard enough. We need to deal with the problem like the Chinese who eleminated their opium problem after Mao came to power via a very brutal crackdown. Drugs are a poison on society.
>>
>>35417061
You say that but wait until you get liver disease because you take Tylenol instead of opiates
>>
>>35417086
I don't take Tylenol, or Aspirin, Ibuprofin, cough syrup or Alive or any of that shit. If I'm in pain, I meditate, drink some whatever and tough it out like a man.
>>
>>35415702
He's right, you know. Hell, if you were thinking clearly you would realize that your post is a horrible argument that holds no water.

Are you covering for your agoraphobia or something? You don't need to be a stoner to enjoy a little weed on a hike. It's a net benefit to your body. You could eat it to avoid inhalation as well, if you're worried about that.

What's truly degenerate is abusing your body through inactivity. There's absolutely no positive side or benefit.
>>
>>35416372

>Even if your state allows it, Trump can still send the FBI after you and arrest you, because it is illegal federally.

And yet the US has a Federal Medical Marijuana program they've been running since the 70's.

Fancy that.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.