[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your progression of robothood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 34

File: progression.jpg (866KB, 2000x847px) Image search: [Google]
progression.jpg
866KB, 2000x847px
Post your progression of robothood
>>
>>35250130
>math was a mistake
Come now. If you're going to be autistic and watch anime, you may as well be good at math.
>>
>>35250258
It turns out being autistic isn't the same as being competent
>>
File: fox furry.jpg (11KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
fox furry.jpg
11KB, 296x296px
>Primary school
Oh boy being one of the most popular kids and being alive fucking rocks, and getting good grades.
>High school
Oh boy being alive fucking rocks, having a social life and get good grades and all
>College y1
Oh boy breaking up for the first time and being fuckin stupid enough to get depressed due to it fuckin rocks, let's go to the psychologist for some anxiety issues
>college y.1.5
Oh boy social anxiety is gone but life sucks anyway
>college y.2
Oh boy thanks studying mates for introducing me to 4chan, although now /r9k/ seems rather cool other than it seemed 3 years ago. Oh boy shitty grades still suck if only I never existed.

Basicly I turned myself into a robot after my first relationship. Actually, at the start of it already anyway. Fuck. Pic related pretty much mfw everyday I do nothing
>>
If you went to graduate school you are a normie.
>>
>>35250130
where did you get your doctorate in mathematics anon?
>>
File: 1487477296968.png (107KB, 244x311px) Image search: [Google]
1487477296968.png
107KB, 244x311px
>>35250372
Wow, you sound like a total normie.
True robots had no real social life during high-school.
>>
File: Feels.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>35250130
>I've been alone all my life
>Live with a single parent that works all day so I never see them
>When I was a kid I didn't even notice so I didn't care
>Even when I get to high school I still couldn't really tell that I was lonely as hell, maybe because I was used to it, or at least that's the only explanation I can give
>Never really thought about love, but I enjoyed watching romance movies and such a lot. I really loved it.
>I still never even thought about me being with someone, I just didn't think about love in my life in general
>At fourteen, more or less, it starts to hit me
>I started to want to feel love
>Never actually made friends either, so I couldn't enjoy any kind of relationship in general
>I see most people around me were able to have relationships and be happy with someone else
>I have no idea how they manage to do that, I bet most lonely people have had this exact same feeling where you kind of think that it's something that they could have because they have always had it in the first place
>Start to feel really sad about it
>Try to make friends and talk to people
>Kindness is the most important thing to me, so I try to be kind
>Never get friends, let alone a girlfriend
>Had some very bad experiences with some people throughout all highschoo, but I still believe in kindness and want to be kind
>I'm used to be alone, yes, but it starts to hit me really hard at this point, and I realize how it has been the same since I can remember
>Live in solitude and neglection
>I'm still alone
>I still want to share love and dream about it, even though I can never imagine myself being with someone
Here I am.
>>
>>35250130
>Happy in elementary had friends
>Middle school was same till I moved and hit puberty and got awkward
>Moved again in highschool and started spending time on the internet more than going out
>I know only spend time on the internet and never hang out with anyone because I developed a false sense of narcissism.
I hate myself yet think I'm better than everyone
I'm not
>>
File: 1458526349486.png (518KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458526349486.png
518KB, 500x720px
>>35250130
picture bottom right, from which manga is that? it looks so familiar to me.
>>
>>35250525
I'd say I'm more of a cyborg anyway. How long do I need to be a lonely virgin fuck to be a robot?
>>
>>35250435
>tfw gradschool
>23
>still khv
G-guess I'm a normie...
>>
>>35250634
Yep, you are. Congratulations.
>>
>middle school
Yeah I'm short and I get bullied a bit l, but I have friends and that's all that matters
>high school freshman
My friends left me, I'll just play vidya instead. Who needs friends?
>FF to high school senior
im such a loser, I wasted my hs years on vidya
>college
Holy shit I still have no friends why didn't I dorm
>college 4th year (present day)
I still have no friends, no goals in life, and no talents. Im a KHV still, I think it's the point of no return
>>
File: 1486128358169.jpg (195KB, 960x580px) Image search: [Google]
1486128358169.jpg
195KB, 960x580px
>>35250664
T-thanks frendo
>>
>>35250552
I feel you feeleriono
>>
>>35250608
I think the one about that deaf girl?
>>
File: 1473120176284.jpg (40KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1473120176284.jpg
40KB, 500x409px
>Was fat loser in middle school, fights all the time, few friends
>Lost weight, became cool as fuck in high school, many friends/grillfriends, parties, etc
>After graduation became druggy degenerate
>Clean now, don't remember how to social/be normal. No friends

I miss those days. Only reason I have a phone is when family decides to check if I'm still alive
>>
File: 1448490106453.jpg (109KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448490106453.jpg
109KB, 720x960px
>Middle School
started watching anime, found out about touhou, bleached my hair white. basically a huge weeb
>High School
did a lot of drugs, had a mental breakdown, skirted around the rest of my years being an underachiever and ended up not applying for art school like I wanted to

I just applied to the art school I wanted to go to and they told me my grades weren't good enough- so it was just as well, though I can't help feeling like I've wasted these past couple years- but at the same time, every day was precious.
>>
Jokes on you OP, I was already friendless by middle school.
>>
>>35250765
koe no katachi. just found it xD
>>
>middle school
Shifted hobbies a lot, did judo, taekwondo, soccer until just gave up because they were all shit and started playing vidya all day every day.
>high school
Skipping classes, playing vidya, programming, browsing image boards. Never studying.
>college
Got in to a college by some miracle (never studied in high school) and now I hate it because being in pretty much means I have to study and I hate it.

Never had any friends, my best friend is my grandma, but I have a feeling she ain't gonna be around for long.
>>
>>35251114
what mango source pls
>>
File: 1479067730108.jpg (540KB, 724x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1479067730108.jpg
540KB, 724x1380px
>>35251526
also I totally ignored the thread itself
>before primary school
I was in kindergarten and got bullied because I was one of the very few foreign kids. I didn't have that many friends besides 1.
>primary school
since I lost my confidence and self esteem because no one wanted to play with me, I had trouble finding friends in primary school. I also got bullied a few times
>5- 9th grade
probably the best time of my life. I met my first and best friend on the new school. he showed me how to socialize and made me part of his group. I became friends with the other guys. I played tons of video games, went out to play football and stuff. really generic fun times
>10-13th grade
my best friend had to change the school in 10th grade because his grades were pretty bad. things went downhill from there. some of my other friends also moved away or had to change school because they didn't fulfill the schools expectations. I was pretty much alone again except for 1 friend which I am still meeting every now and then when he's in town.
going to school became a pain in the ass and I also started to look for new friends but landed in the wrong circles. picked up smoking, drinking and weed. I also had a gf for 6 months but then she cheated on me with some nignog.
once I almost died because of alcohol poisoning when I was 17. my family was shocked and terrified of what I've become. I decided to shut myself in again. the only thing I did till I graduated was playing Eden Eternal. I had a maxed out character with perfect gear, sets, full class lvls and stuff.
a few weeks before my a levels my grandma became sick and we had to care for her at home because she had pancreas cancer and was going to die in a few weeks bc doctors found out too late. my grandma died one day after my final exam. I went from weeks of full stress mode and sadness, into full on depression. my mum was on anti depressants and stopped working for half a year.
>after graduation
cont?
>>
>middle school
was in the "gifted" class with all the autists
>high school
slept through class, played video games when i got home, didnt talk to anyone
college
same thing
>>
File: 59285654_p0.png (473KB, 1140x1132px) Image search: [Google]
59285654_p0.png
473KB, 1140x1132px
>elementary school
I had two friends I mostly saw at school
>High school
I had one friend I only saw at school, but I generally hated going to school and I dropped out as sophomore
>NEETdom year 1
It's fun, doing literally anything I want, when I want.
>NEETdom year 2
Same as year 1, I met with my old friend for like 30 minutes to talk.
>NEETdom year 3
Constant panic attacks and development of hypochondria, once a week self pitying was normal
>NEETdom year 4
Occasional self pitying, but now I'm actually trying to learn something
>NEETdom year 5
Still learning/pracitcing, very little self pity.
>>
>>35250476
Still getting it from a mid tier uni in NC
>>
File: 1473647255755.gif (169KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473647255755.gif
169KB, 320x240px
>>35250130
>elementary school
slightly shy and teased by other kids, nothing too significant
had some friends
>middle school
start to get mildly ostracized
start to lose friends
>high school
drug abuse, lose all friends, socially isolate self
>college
more of the same

life is a meme
>>
>>35250130
>thinking about getting a phd in applied maths
how fucked am i anon
>>
>>35251716
Watamote.

Origami
>>
>>35250258
Autists have low iq
>>
File: progression of robotics.png (1MB, 2000x847px) Image search: [Google]
progression of robotics.png
1MB, 2000x847px
I think this is a pretty good summary
>>
>>35250258
first post uber alles
>>
>Kindergarten

Always alone, crying all the time waiting for my mom to come pick me up. During sleep hour (or whatever you call it in English) girls always changed me into pajamas because I couldn't by myself, and they thought it was cute how helpless I was.
>Elementary school

Started playing vidya and using the internet. Still a loner, but I wasn't totally ostracized. Good grades, known as the smart kid, and all adults liked me. Had 1 friend, and I hung out a total of 2 times with him. Got bullied a bit, but bully got bored pretty quickly. Thought I was normal, and was going to lead a good life. Was close to parents and had a lot of fun with them.
>Middle school

Used internet heavily, it's all I did outside of school. Parents moved to another city, so I lost all acquaintances. They also stopped spending time with me. Had no friends throughout. Had okay grades, but nothing special. This is really when I feel like I fell behind the normies. I realized something was wrong with me, but I didn't do anything about it. Girls bullied me verbally because they thought I was a creep.
>High school

Started watching anime. Became a bit less socially awkward, and was able to have a person I'd do projects with in a few of my classes. Still no real friends, but at least no one bullied me. In the later years, became apathetic towards everything, and grades went to total shit; I almost failed out.
>Now

22, 4 years since I graduated and I'm essentially in the same place as before. Haven't done anything with my life. NEET, shut-in, no friends, not close with family, KHV. Even more apathetic and lazy. No dreams or aspirations.
>>
File: school.jpg (884KB, 2000x847px) Image search: [Google]
school.jpg
884KB, 2000x847px
I don't remember middle school much
>>
>elementary
Wow yay wee I hate being different than other kids but I still can play with everyone at recess weee

>middle school
Why don't girls like me well my friends are nice but I wish a girl would like me

>high school
my puberty is progressing awkwardly and I'll never know the touch of a woman might as well play video games because what are role models

>University school
Meme degree because directionless and have no life goals other than to exist and avoid pain

>age 32 school
wish I noticed any of the girls who liked me
>>
>>35252602
what's your area in math? i was in a math phd for 2 years but dropped out, mainly because i felt like your last panel.
>>
>>35250631
It's like virginity, once it's gone it's gone for good.
>>
>>35250826
man fucking seals so lucky to get free photos with shaq
>>
>middle school
had tons of friends life was good.
>highschool
less friend start browsing 4chan but it gets better right?
>College
IT FUCKING DOESN'T
>>
File: storyofmylife.jpg (695KB, 3096x1074px) Image search: [Google]
storyofmylife.jpg
695KB, 3096x1074px
pretty much went all to shit when i found the computer just as i ended middle school
>>
>>35253074
That's not bad. So are you a robot or not?
>>
>>35250130
Fuck off failed normie. >>>/r9k/
>>
>>35257586
Fuck meant to >>>/out/

Basically if you ever was popular you are a failed normie reeeee
>>
>elementary school
autismo with no friends
>middle school
autismo with no friends
>high school
autismo with no friends
>college
autismo with no friends
>>
>ms
[autistic screeching]
>hs
less autistic screeching and more shitposting & apathy
>college
shitposting & apathy
>>
>>35250372
You're not a robot, you're not even a failed normie. You're just a brainlet normie.
>>
File: .png (2MB, 2857x861px) Image search: [Google]
.png
2MB, 2857x861px
I spent time on this.
I really hope i would get a (you).
>>
>>35257815
Here's the (You). Did you make it? In life, I mean.
>>
File: 1473105282180.jpg (43KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1473105282180.jpg
43KB, 446x456px
>>35257574
Yeah full robot mate - virgin, no gf, no license, spooky skelly, acne, bad teeth, awful hair, etc.

I may have been a little generous/optimistic but I'm sorting myself out a la Jordan Peterson. Don't really want a gf or loads of money, I want to maximize the moral potential in my life.
>>
>>35253975
Symbolic computation
>>
File: robo.png (464KB, 1131x651px) Image search: [Google]
robo.png
464KB, 1131x651px
>>35257815
looks great, just made this one now, what do you think?
>>
File: 1488507955579.jpg (740KB, 2000x848px) Image search: [Google]
1488507955579.jpg
740KB, 2000x848px
I've fixed the image you fucking weeb pseudo normie
>>
>>35257872
Indeed.
>>35258087
reminds me of me but i ascended romance and hatefulness
>>
>>35258170
>reminds me of me but i ascended romance and hatefulness
how did you do this?
>>
>>35258257
The hatefulness part intrigues me too.
>>
>>35258087
That's a typical robot chart, I'd say. Not bad.
>>
progression bump
>>
>>35253258

> Used internet heavily

Ah ethuglife, another crazed internet injector
>>
>grade school: No friends or gfs just being bullied for being a weirdo spend all day on my computer or ps2 at the time

>first year of university: friends and gf because of losing weight.
>third year of uni: do drugs be a normie gf leaves me because of my drug problem friends get in shit and move away due to legal problems

>past 3 years: dropped out working minimum wage jobs. hating life attempted suicide. no gf

>now: going back to school, clean. finally gf again.
>>
Where the fuck did all of you get drugs? I know a couple nig nogs were selling it in high school but I never had the courage to approach them.

Elementary
>had 1 friend
>Realized I will never be invited to parties or included
>emotionally immature over achiever

Middle school
>got a small group of emo friends
>great 8th grade year
>start rebelling but still over achieving

High school 9-10
>delete all social media
>lose all those friends
>have people to talk to at lunch but they're not interested in including me in anything outside of school
>grades dramatically drop
>get a gf
>discover 4chan

High school 11-12
>gf dumps me and I realize she was my only friend and now I'm completely alone
>had to sit alone at lunch
>start skipping school at least twice a week
>then I stopped coming all together senior year

NEET life
>I got my GED in 2 months online
>I have no hobbies
>I just mindlessly browse 4chan and youtube all day
>I have not enjoyed anime or video games since middle school
>>
ages 0-12
>be normal kid
>be good student
>play sports (and be bad at it)
>host birthday parties and go to others
>realize I'm weird but others find it funny so it's cool
ages 13-18
>realize I don't like socializing
>spend all my free time in front of a computer
>grades get worse because I stopped caring
>oblivious to girls liking me
>reject all invitations to parties
>standing out as a weirdo
>no hope of being normal ever again
ages 19-now
>enter university
>drop out shortly after because of anxiety
>become NEET
>live in isolation where parents are only people I see
>realize I have autism
>spend days in front of a computer doing same things again and again
>time flies faster than ever before and everything is boring
but thanks to the internet and r9k I know that I'm not special and I'm fine knowing that my life might never change
>>
>tfw no chart
>>
Normal until highschool
I even got a gf in 8th grade
Dropped out a few months into first year and become a complete and total shut in
>>
>>35253934
>have no life goals other than to exist and avoid pain
this got to me bro
>>
File: 1488251454705.png (312KB, 568x566px) Image search: [Google]
1488251454705.png
312KB, 568x566px
>homeschooled up till quitting and getting a GED

human contact while growing up normies GET OUT
>>
>>35250130
>elementary school

Yeah life is so good I love playing, eating, I love my family, I like beign good and getting good grades, I'll be good and go to heaven when I die

>middle school

Wow everyone is so mean here better be mean too and try to make fun of my friends
>>
middle school
>just moved into this country
>teased a bit for speaking language badly
>mostly okay though
>made friends easily
>getting more shy every year
high school
>already mild form of anxiety
>harder to make new friends
>everybody else goes out and gets relationships while i still stay home and have no contacts outside school
>start self-harming for some reason
>realize that the few friends I have mostly invite me to make fun of me
uni
>hope for a new beginning
>no idea how to make friends
>feel subhuman compared to others, afraid to talk to them
>watch groups form while i still dont do anything and sit alone in lectures
>despite being assign to a homework group almost every semster can't bond to people
now
>still in uni, 6 years later
>have my bsc, and almost done with my msc, can't imagine actiajuly having a job though
>realize how far beghind i am at age 26 compared to even the most autistic spergs
>see people who began studying with me working on their phds
>cant talk to my parents because of how ashamed i am of being so shit
>just want to hide somewhere but both uni and home is uncomfortable
>>
>>35250130
Never had friends at any school I went to. Or anywhere else I went really. I do have one friend now who's crazy/socially retarded like me. I basically can't handle any social situation. I am fairly sure I'm always perceived as creepy. I always freeze up or say something weird, and I can't into body language for shit. I used to go to therapy in my teens and I can remember being legitimately told I have all the signs of aspergers.
>>
File: 1484103469360.jpg (103KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484103469360.jpg
103KB, 633x758px
>>35260638
Mostly the same. Zero contact with anyone my age from middle school until I "graduated" highschool. My peers feel like another species
>>
File: tumblr_olm1ku9v5W1ta09yuo1_540.png (147KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olm1ku9v5W1ta09yuo1_540.png
147KB, 540x300px
middle school
>Fat dumpy kid
>literally a brown steven universe
>don't have any monetary problems in life but looking back now I was the edgy meme back then
>probably why I had so few friends
highschool
>get woke af
>quit my acts, throw away shitty shirts, start dressing and acting like a normal
>get friends, join the fencing team, some people still are mildly annoyed by me but still enjoy my presence
>work my ass off during the summer, become a skeleton.
>Cannanbis D O O D also anime club
>grades are average, play more vidya reaching junior and senior year
>graduate half sober
college
>DUDE ANIME
>DUDE ITS LIKE /a/
>ITS NOTHING LIKE THE COLLEGES DESCRIBED ON R9K HOLY SHIT
>play vidya, smash it up, watch stupidly fun anime, get drunk every other day with roomate and socially introverted comrades
>degree ends up being easy af
>start working out, but face is 6/10 so still no gf
and rn I'm in my sophmore year of college.
wish me luck bois
>>
>>35250130
>tfw gonna go to grad school for math
>math professor spontaneously begins talking about how bad grad school was in class
>talk to him later on
>"Oh, anon... I didn't mean to discourage you, haha..."
>pats my shoulder
Is it really that bad?
>>
File: 1470334981156.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470334981156.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>35261616
It being rough is an understatement, but it depends entirely on what school and program you go to. If I was doing a Master's or went to a lower tier school I wouldn't have many complaints. But here for a PhD you have teaching duties and some rigorous requirements for the degree itself. Honestly, even if you're unsure, try for a Master's at a Uni that has a PhD program. Most will let you transfer from the Master's into the PhD if you want to.
>>
File: 1488548255490.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488548255490.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35250130
Where did it all go so smug?
>>
MIDDLE SCHOOL
>not speaking to girls at all
>bullied
>failed suicide attempt
>weeb
>pretentious atheist

HIGH SCHOOL
>stoner
>making out with girls on parties
>depressed
>anxious
>alcoholic

NOW
>depressed
>suicidal
>unmotivated
>>
>Elementary School
Sheltered socially ignorant freak. No idea how to talk to anybody. Never had a real childhood friend. Only thing I could do right was play video games.
>Middle School
More of the same but I developed shame and self-awareness towards the end. I became more self-conscious as I realized how fucked up I was.
>High School
At this point I never applied myself but began to turn myself around. Grades sucked but I tried my best on my own. Still sheltered and innocent until the tenth grade where I'm finally allowed unsupervised access to the internet. Find my now daily visited sites almost instantly. This is actually where I go downhill and I become a shut-in social reject.
>Undergrad
More of the same but I'm no longer as much of a freak on contact. Just a shut-in just playing video games, that doesn't really change.
>NOW
No friends, playing video games myself, obvious virgin, and watching weeks go by. Wow, nothing ever changes!
>>
>>35250258
It's funny because I'm failing english but I've always been good at math. I'm getting 95s without studying on tests. I just suck at creative thinking though.
>>
>>35263589

>I'm getting 95s without studying on tests.

t. calculus student
>>
I never had many friends and through middle and high school I was being dragged behind a few guys and was clinging to another closeted faggot and he just hit me and stuff but I ignored it.
After finishing I just became a neet...
>>
File: 14_hard_core.jpg (16KB, 216x284px) Image search: [Google]
14_hard_core.jpg
16KB, 216x284px
middle school
>wore the same black hoodie every day
>rotated neutral color t-shirts
>wore the same few pairs of costco jeans every day
>combed long hair straight forward
>weight beginning to climb rapidly
>hit like 230 at the end of middle school

high school
>alienate myself from my friends
>grades plummet
>want to drop out
>weight climbing
>convince parents to let me do online school after sophomore year
>grades get better
>take college courses in senior year
>now 300 lbs
>start lifting halfway through senior year
>start unfucking my mentality
>graduate with 30 transferrable credits and a 3.4 GPA

college
>not sure what I want to do
>weight slowly but surely coming down
>270 lbs
>taking basic classes, fucking hate it
>drop out of college
>start dieting and exercising more regularly

then to now
>around 250 lbs
>get job as a dishwasher, no real prospects
>fucking HATE the job
>work part time and still fucking hate it
>losing weight rapidly
>230 lbs
>think to myself "i should join the Marines"
>fast forward a few months
>continue same shit, getting closer and closer to my ship weight
>talk to a recruiter, sign the documents and get sent to MEPS
>swear in
>sign contract, get a ship date

now
>quit job a little while ago
>shipping to boot in a month
>exercising and playing vidya
>>
>>35263898
forgot to add, i'm around 180 right now. 5'11.
>>
File: IMG_0039.jpg (102KB, 313x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
102KB, 313x448px
middle school
>stopped talking to everyone
>sat alone everyday
>smoked a lot of weed
>120lbs skeleton

high school
>got a gf
>stopped smoking weed
>became fairly social and popular
>did well
>started lifting
>got up to 180lbs builtfat by graduation

college
>gf and i broke up
>stopped talking to everyone again
>sit alone everyday again
>doing mediocre but good enough
>weight fluctuates between 150lbs and 160lbs
>still lift and maintain ottermode
>no sexual or romantic experiences at all since high school
>have considered suicide an option for a while, but continue with school and lifting hoping to have a better life in the future
>>
>elementary school
I cried a lot, and no one liked me. I befriended a couple of nerdy asian kids and even they didn't like me that much. had the chance to become cool in 6th grade, but I didn't want to ditch the asian friends because I felt bad
>middle school
i don't cry anymore, but I start getting bullied a lot for my height. i also befriend some fat kid and we get bullied together. eventually he gets tired of my shit and ghosts me. by 8th grade, i finally had a solid group of friends that actually invite me to do things. finally, i'm accepted
>high school
freshman year, that same group of friends ditch me because they find me annoying and douchey. i give up and become a shut-in, playing Xbox all throughout my high school years, never going out after school or on weekends, and mostly eating lunch alone. i sometimes got made fun of for being quiet.
>4th year high school
a classmate i occasionally spoke with throughout high school gets a group of friends and I tag along. i get made fun of by everyone there for being socially awkward and not having a gf.
>college
make no friends, because I commute. waste the first 3 years not knowing what to major in because i'm so apathetic about my future
>now
still commuting to college in 4th year. finally get woke and start dressing better. no friends, still KHV. taking freshman tier courses for my major that I just decided to choose. stuck for at least 3 more years before I graduate and slave away until death
>>
File: tumblr_mkjtkcdQNx1r6gnqvo1_500.gif (1001KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkjtkcdQNx1r6gnqvo1_500.gif
1001KB, 500x281px
>primary school
Was the clown of the class
no girls liked me, but friends with all the guys
>middle school
the first two years I was a super chad with tons of friends. A lot of girls crushed on me but I was to asperger to get a gf. Got into anime last year of middle school and stopped going out.
>high school
lost almost all my friends from middle school because I only wanted to stay home. Became kinda normal.Would still stay at home, maybe going out once a month. Girls still crushed on me and I could easily start making out with girls on the parties I went to and at prom.
>uni (now)
Haven't been to class since last year, literally. No friends in new town so never leave my apartment. Almost turned hikki but still gotta buy food and stuff. Right now its 8:45 pm here and I'm sitting here alone drinking beer, just like usual nights.

>tfw lived my school life on easy mode because 6'5 and handsome even though I'm 95% sure I've got aspergers
>>
>>35252991

Only the drooling retard versions of autism. Assburgers have a higher iq than average
>>
>>35250130
>middle school
Was a rowdy spic.Went to a shitty middle school filled with shitty students. Skipped class, smoked behind school etc.
>High School
Very strange at first. Made a couple friends, joined a club, but ended up dropping out early in my senior year
>college
lol
>now
well things are certainly better
>>
ayy save
>>
>>35250130
>tfw undergrad but feel like the graduate right now

Minus the Math was a mistake part.
>>
>>35262122
My professor said it would actually be better to go for a PhD instead of a Master's, since it's easier to transfer out of a PhD to get a Masters than vice versa, and you can get paid for your research during your PhD.
>>
>>35253590
I really like this one. Especially the pervert part.
>>
>>35257966
cool man. i was in topology, and then probability for a bit. seems like there's something about math grad school that makes people miserable. anyway, best of luck to you!
>>
>>35261072
>socially introverted comrades
>ywn
>>
File: 1405966737620.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1405966737620.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
I honestly hope all the normies in this thread die, get the fuck off my board
>>
highschool was literal hell.
all the nerds too abuse from chad and were afraid to even say anything negative about him behind his back.
this level of cuckholdry is unprecedented. everyone were so limp wristed and had weak negligible opinion. bland experience overall.
>>
File: 1450349614407.jpg (35KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1450349614407.jpg
35KB, 396x388px
>>35250130
>primary (9 classes, 6-15 years)
Trying to fall in desperately, getting kicked out from anyone's party. This ended in bullying and beatings from parents for being a problematic brat.
>high school (4 classes, 15-19)
Became bitter because of the bully and constant social rejecting. Refuse to join others even when they're inviting me. I just don't want, I reject politely but deep inside I'm fucking scared. I'm """that""" guy of our class.
>uni (failed after 2nd semester)
Nobody knows my name except one girl who remembered me from the primary. I rarely talk to others because I don't want anyone to know more about me. Eventually I b/failed.
>today
Still 27yo khv living at parent's, employed and saving money from lousy salary for some low-level flat where I can finally rot away.

And I don't even watch anime.
>>
>Elementary school

Bullied non stop, got to the point where I tried to kill myself and got thrown in mental ward for a week.

>High school

Super secret stealth mode engaged, speak to no one and never be on the grounds when I'm not in class. (Helped by me being pulled out of the normal school system for a year to spend in in a school/mental ward hybrid so by the time I returned, everyone that knew me was a grade ahead)

>First few years of college.

Hung out with a bunch of people that wanted me to fuck off and kept trying to get rid of me as I needed to polish my social skills. Did this with multiple groups, I've made like 30 potential life long enemies if I bump into them again.

>Now that I'm just about done school.

I can at least function in groups for projects and made friends with one of my older brother's friends who I'm 99% sure knows I'm autistic and is just tolerating me to some degree.

Maybe some day I'll improve enough to get a girlfriend. I doubt it though.
>>
>>35266789
>get a girlfriend
don't meme yourself :^)
>>
>>35266783
i was fat in school but i had heavy kicks from all the weight.
me and the bullies had silent agreement until i got into highschool and then there was this mega bully with million friends so i couldn't do shit
>>
>>35266844

Thus the >I doubt it though.
>>
>>35252030
yes
1315365436bjghjgjghj
>>
File: da chart.jpg (579KB, 3800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
da chart.jpg
579KB, 3800x1000px
it's kind of shit because i didn't have enough time to finish it
>>
File: 1488563613861.png (467KB, 1170x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488563613861.png
467KB, 1170x900px
>0-8 years old
I was a classic gifted kid, slightly awkward but it was not a big deal then. Got one year ahead of everyone and placed first of the school in a math contest.
>9-10 years old
We move out, I feel more isolated, the teacher probably noticed it because I was sent to the psychologist several times.
>11-12 years old
Turning point. No friends. Full autism. Average grades. Severe anxiety episodes. Almost attempted to jump off the sixth floor.
>13-14 years old
Learn to shut the fuck up and hide my powerlevel. Edginess quickly wears off. Just a loner.
>14-16 years old
Becoming slowly aware of the social stuff happening around me. Got bullied as part of my "initiation" in highschool.
Mostly play video games, watched a few animes but never really got into it.
Started a youtube channel, mostly minecraft videos. Got a few subscribers and stopped shortly before graduating.
Actually got some good friends.
Start to get into programming
>17 years old
Starting to feel bad about my non-existent experience with girls, getting sad and insecure.
During summer 2015 I got a glimpse of the normie life, went to some parties.
Learned some more programming.
Start a "classe prepa" which is like a 2/3 years extension of highschool for students with good grades to get into the best colleges.
Made 0 friends there, slowly cut off ties with those I knew before.
Come off more awkward and introverted as ever before.
40-50 hours of work by week.
For the first time in my life, I'm the retard. (ranked last on my first math test out of 45 students)
>18 years
Gettin' gud.
Depression wears off and start again to live.
Still no social life.
Still no friends.
Not interested in a gf anymore.
Fond of programming. Starting to build an app.
Oscillating between self-wallowing and inflated self-worth for several months now.
Don't know where I'm going.
Don't care.
Stick to my routine.
>>
beginning
>born aspie to shitty parents who never really cared about anything

>elementary
like 50/50 being wonderful and being terrible

>middle school
Actually had a few decent friends but my power level kept me from getting close and i moved after 8th grade

>high school
Had to start HS in a whole new state. Never made any friends. I tried for about a week but was beaten down on a social and academic level. Plus this is right when my parents started to really lose it. I dropped out twice, became addicted to the internet and vidya, then went NEET until now (i'm 20)

>now
I'll ship out for Army basic training at the end of the month if they don't reject me for having scars that LOOK like cutting scars. They're actually from stripping cable so my mom could pay the mortgage and buy cigarettes. Right now I still don't care about anything. I don't see the Army changing me all that much. I just need something to do.
>>
File: 1488507955579.jpg (353KB, 2000x847px) Image search: [Google]
1488507955579.jpg
353KB, 2000x847px
Hastily thrown together but it gets the point across
>>
>Early Years
Born, diagnosed with assburgers, not much

>Elementary
Was 4'2" in kindergarten. Everyone hated me for some reason.

Kids started being shitbags, got worse until I flipped in grade 3. I beat up 8 kids in total that year.

>Grade 4-5
Meh. Had a couple of friends, not that bad.

>Middle school
Oh boy. This is where it got bad. More fights, depression, first girlfriend who turned out to be a psychopath, suspension for death threats, etc.

>High School
Life is hell. Got suspended again for a school shooting joke, more depression, a couple of fights, etc. I still live in this hell

Why do I still live in this hell
>>
0-4
>sheltered as fuck
>mom beat me
>everybody else spoiled the shit out of me
>mentally unstable from the start
5-10
>lived in a slightly below average area
>not good enough for my parents
>parents drove me to white suburb school every day
>have no friends that actually live in my neighborhood so spend all my time at home
>developed no social skills
10-13
>moved to the burbs
>start hanging out with nerd friends from my school
>times are good
14-17
>become best friends with a turbonormie
>start smoking weed and drinking
>make out with a girl at a party for the first (and probably last) time
>become self aware of my autism so I stopped going to parties
>find out my area has a really bad grit problem so quit weed too
>try to convince normie friends to quit too
>they just laugh at me
>drift away from stoner normie friends because of this
>become robot again
>didnt go to prom and deleted all social media
present
>work part time at a grocery store
>live in parents basement
>see my nerd friends from high school 2 or 3 times a month
>quite depressed
>>
>>35250130
It's all so tiresome

Orginal
>>
>>35267645
Too accurate my friendo
>>
File: TVY0sP6.jpg (166KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
TVY0sP6.jpg
166KB, 1280x800px
here we go
>Primary school
everything is fine, very few kids have issues at this age
>Junior school
get a little sad near the end but all round good, I was friends with everyone, total 10 year old chad
>Secondary school 1/2 (11-14)
This is where I peaked, I finally moved on to a better and more grown up school, made friends with some really cool people I still talk to today. Also was still friends with my old school mates, we had (boys only) parties and shit, it was amazing.This time lasted until I was 13/14
Didn't have tfw no gf because it was a boys school so I lost interest in girls.
>Secondary School 2/2 (14-16)
Things are still chill, don't care about my grades since they were okay and I didn't mind getting C's and D's in the exams. I now only had my nerd friends, 4 of us. It was comfy enough, played smash and played online games too.
Still don't have tfw no gf, at this point I only think about being a khv once a month at the most
>College 1/2 (16-17)
I'm suddenly shoved into an environment where there are girls and my sex drive kicks in again, suddenly 5 years of tfw no gf hit me at once and I get depressed for a good 6 months before I can get it down to a controllable level.
On top of this one of my friends left and timetable issues meant I never saw my other 2 friends, I didn;t think I would need to make new friends so I ended up spending all of my free time alone in my room, I was also failing in my class like everyone else. Parents were pushing me to get a job but I never tried, it was a mix of wanting to be a neet and anxiety.
>College 2/2 (17-18)
This is where I am now, I turned 18 exactly a month ago and am going onto finishing my course, I can control my feels but I'm still friendless, jobless and a khv. Chances are I'll do another 2 years in college just so I don't get kicked out for being a neet. Maybe it will be like a new start, now that I know what to expect from college I can actually make some friends, go to a club or do something idk...
>>
>>35250130
Pretty good bait image.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.