[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do non-meds feel knowing that they'll never be Mediterranean?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (104KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 500x573px
How do non-meds feel knowing that they'll never be Mediterranean?
>>
>>35027242
Pretty good knowing I'm not tainted with moors blood.
>>
>>35027242
>>>/b/
Or
>>>/pol/
Or
>>>/int/
BUT NOT HERE PLEASE !!!!
>>
>>35027268
here is comfy
>>
is there a word for a non-greasy state of being?

if yes, that
>>
>muh made up """facts"""

Did you think no one would notice you fucking retard

>Nordics are known for having a strong square jaw, not Medfags
>Nordics BTFO the Romans
>>
File: 1487535959677.png (118KB, 2756x904px) Image search: [Google]
1487535959677.png
118KB, 2756x904px
Mediterraneanbro here, please ignore OP, he's is a Jew shit stirrer who keeps posting this same thread every day.
>>
>>35027264
I'm not tainted by moor blood, I'm tainted by turk blood. Checkmate Hans.
>>
kostis how are u doing
>>
File: norsk_pepe.jpg (612KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
norsk_pepe.jpg
612KB, 800x770px
>>35027242
Financially solvent.
>>
>>35027328
ayyy my mans we out here representing the kostis voice channel welcome to voice.kostis.gr
>>
>>35027328
Qian fuck off. I just got back from university. Not even sure if that was even your actual name, I think Elorrah called you that.

I was alerted of your presense by >>35027372
>>
File: 1471437514495.jpg (49KB, 713x528px) Image search: [Google]
1471437514495.jpg
49KB, 713x528px
>>35027242
Why do Europeans take credit for Middle Eastern accomplishments?
>>
File: 1481367076535.png (86KB, 1378x904px) Image search: [Google]
1481367076535.png
86KB, 1378x904px
>>35027242
Bog off with your shit bait OP
>>
>>35027326
>Hans
>Implying I'm Not Friedrich Von Shekelstein
I duped you hardcore
>>
>>35029056
That pic always makes me cringe!
>>
>>35027242
I never understood this,

You have to make the white guy look Jewish in order to make him look bad?

It's so stupid, Northern Europeans don't look like that...

Just look at Pewdiepie for example..

I mean, Northern Europeans and Germans are literally KNOWN for their glorious beards...

British are Nordicucks, right? Then the stereotype breaks down because the Brits conquered almost the entire planet...

And don't forget that your glorious Roman empire was conquered by Germans..

>>35028873

Neither does this make sense, the white guy looks like some sort of albino...

Big lips and the other facial features are obviously non-existent in white people.

You try to make white people look bad by making them look like black people....

Fucking pathetic...

And I say this as a mediteranean...
>>
>>35028802
literally who
im the guy from wow
>>
File: 1460138108248.jpg (300KB, 508x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1460138108248.jpg
300KB, 508x1149px
>>35030471
it's just a parody of pic
>>
>>35030471
*slow claps*
*steps out of shadows*

Heh... not bad, goy. Not bad at all. Your cucking, I mean. It ain't bad. A good attempt. It's quite ethnomasochistic... I can tell it's got some signaling behind it... lots of rage-inducing material... But cucking isn't all sunshine and rainbows, goy. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a cuckster? To join those esteemed cuckolded ranks? To call yourself a member of the EcUck Corps? Cucking takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class cuckolds - I mean the big cucks, Jean-Paul Me_cuck a Trois, Hans Fiki Fiki-Wife, and then there are the GARGANTUAN cucks like Sven "Blanda Up!" Persson- they're out there day and night, burning the midnight coal, working tirelessly to craft that next big level of cuckoldry. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new cucking fails. Someone dismisses it as degenerate, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest cuckpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate cucks over at reddit. The Cuck Game is rough, goy, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every cuck meme you craft in your cuckshed, some faggot at 9gag has a picture of a 2011-rage meme stick figure being cucked or some shit that a million different Reddit cuck numale No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, goy. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...
>>
>>35027297
Im also a Mediterraneanbro, nothing is more jewish than splitting up white people
>>
>>35030520
>>35030520
Do blacks really believe this?
>>
File: Genetic Map of Europe.png (1001KB, 1027x834px) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Map of Europe.png
1001KB, 1027x834px
>>35030623

If Mediterraneans are white then Middle Easterners are too, you niggers both have about the same occurence of J2 and R1 (first is Middle Eastern dna second is Yuro). See map

Btw im not saying that Med and Middle Easterns arent white, im just saying thats its even more retarded to make a distinction between Med and Middle East but not make one between Nordic and Med
>>
>>35030699
>Y-DNA
>race
Poland and India have similar levels of R1a, doesn't mean they are nearly of the same race

that said, south-east Europe in particular(including south Italy) definitely has a higher west asian affinity than the rest of Europe
nothing recent though
>>
>>35030750

Northern Indians only have high R1a, who are surprisingly similar to Europeans (their ancestors are the Proto Indo Europeans who migrated there from what is Russia today). Southern and Central Indians are for a large part assimilated Dravidians.

>that said, south-east Europe in particular(including south Italy) definitely has a higher west asian affinity than the rest of Europe
nothing recent though

Thats putting it lightly, a non Tuscan Italian has genetically more in common with a Turk than with a German. Wether you see them as white or not is subjective, but its retarded to say that one is white and one isnt.
>>
>>35030850
>Northern Indians only have high R1a, who are surprisingly similar to Europeans
not really, northern Indians are still very much close to their other Indian fellows, even if they have higher steppe ancestry

>a non Tuscan Italian has genetically more in common with a Turk than with a German
well, depends, west Turks are basically anatolian Greeks, so it makes sense
the real proximity is to Jews
>>
>>35030850
>a non tuscan Italian

You know Italy si mroe than just SOuth Italy and Tuscany, right?
>>
>>35030663
Fringe group of crazies. Most would find the idea of ignoring actual black culture in order to make shit up to be pretty insulting.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 800x800px
>>35027242
Feels good being 100% Italian, the pale type.
>>
File: vbm9vf6.jpg (413KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
vbm9vf6.jpg
413KB, 5000x5000px
>Arab rape baby having an identity crisis coupled with self confidence issues
I fucking love these posts.
Keep crying medcucks.
>>
>tfw Alpine race
>>
>>35027242
friendly reminder that teutoburg forrest happened
>>
lmao angry that germanics cucked the meds
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.