[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROLL FOR IMOUTO! or just plain sibling affection as well...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 94

File: pure love.jpg (456KB, 1183x1253px) Image search: [Google]
pure love.jpg
456KB, 1183x1253px
ROLL FOR IMOUTO! or just plain sibling affection as well...

Incest general thread if need be.

Keep in mind you may use this thread for any member of your family.

Previous thread: >>33148029

tags - mom/mother/cousin/sister/imouto/onee/aneki

Option 1
Go hug your sister and post results.

Option 2
You may also give her head pats or stare into her eyes and say "I love you".
If she is out of reach or you want to change your approach you may also text her 1 of the following lines.

1 - I've always loved you.
2 - I'm in love with you.
3 - I love you.
4 - Why haven't we had sex yet?
5 - Would you ever give us a chance?
6 - Do you feel about me the way I feel about you?
7 - I've hidden my feelings from you my whole life.
8 - Are you hungry want me to get you something?
9 - If we could do something together with no consequences what would we do?
0 - You are the one thing that keeps me sane in my life.
Dubs - I want to make love to you regardless of what other may think.
Trips - I want you to remember that no matter what you say I will always care about you. but the truth is I love you more than family... I want you.
Quads - Know that I am not joking! I am in love with you and want to be with you. I would never joke about this. and i want you to be with me for the rest of my life.

Some of these can be played off as a joke just in case. But not all of them

You can also use this thread if you are a sister looking to cuddle with your brother as well.

THIS THREAD MAY BE USED AS A ROLL OR A PRANK OR A SIMPLE SHOW OF EMOTION.

Regardless of your choice make sure to tell her how much you love her too!
Now go!

oreimo
>>
I wish I had a blood related sister.

How do I get a blood related sister?

My parents are too old to have kids and are divorced.
>>
>>33193841
>get an adopted sister
>transfuse a 50-50 mix of the some blood of your father and mother into her
>you now have a blood related imouto to cuddle and do lewd things with
>>
>>33193805
Get in here Pat and imouto cuddler
>>
Where did all the sisterfuckers go?
>>
Don't abandon us we live through you.
>>
Story time.
>Anon hacks normiebook through the use of the epic 4th channel
>floods all the Stacey's and Chad's profiles with gore
>accidentally discovers a government secret
>government captures him because he wasn't in incognito
Going to cuddle with imouto soon, drink hot chocolate and probably rub her feet
>>
>>33194395
>government sees Anon is intelligent, autistic, and a fan of incest
>those are the things they're looking for in a test subject
>they inject him with an experimental drug
>it causes horrible pain
>Anon meets a friendly Mexican who is also imprisoned there
>>
File: 1473529285268.jpg (370KB, 503x774px) Image search: [Google]
1473529285268.jpg
370KB, 503x774px
Maybe they're plowing their sisters as we speak and expect us to keep the discussion going so they can report back afterwards.
>>
I'm still here, she just hasn't left her bedroom so I have nothing to share. She's probably asleep at this point because she's been hiding out in there for a while. I've gotten to know her "hiding in my room" procedures pretty well from being in the room next to her.

>get in bed
>watch something on youtube or netflix
>after a while, usually 45 minutes to an hour, she masturbates
>once she's done she lays in bed for a while
>realizes she wants to sleep but is afraid of being caught sleeping naked so she puts on some panties and whatever comfortable boob covering she can find
>crashes
>>
>>33194425
>the drugs start changing Anon
>not only does has his intelligence gone up, but the drugs also cause a hallucination of an imouto
>she tells him that this is a test of loyalty because of the robot wars in year 6579 and that the key to escape is in the Mexican's anus
>Anon develops telekinesis from talking to imouto and from the drugs and manages to pull the key out from the Mexican's anus
>he escapes and psyhic-kills the guards
>>
>>33194252
I have not fugged sister, but I am this guy from the last thread and I do have an update, stuff did happen last night after she came home

>>33178594
>>33178883
>>33178957

I may as well be a tripfag for the time being to avoid any copycats or troll endings. I'm finishing supper right now but I'll post in like 10 15 minutes
>>
>>33194463
>Anon is about to escape the facility but comes across the room with the drugs
>he takes them
>uses them every day despite the fact they cause severe pain because he wants to keep the hallucination imouto
The end.
>>
>>33194469
Sounds good IcyHot
>>
>>33194454
You too should get a tripcode
>>
Smell your imouto.
What does she smell like?
Mine is kind of spicy-smelling. I don't think she usually smells like that so it's kind of weird.
>>
>>33194651
she masturbated using tobasco
>>
>>33194520
Okay, I actually haven't used a tripcode before. I hope it works because I made the password her name and I feel stupid for making that the password while I'm typing this out. Oh well.

>>33194651
She always smells like cereal, laundry, and the oat shampoo she uses.
>>
>>33194708
Don't give her ideas, Anon.
>the time she put lots of hot sauce in my soup
>then said 'I bet you can't drink that whole bowl in one gulp'
>then laughed at me when I fell for it
Fucking hate spicy food.
>>
>>33194773
You're the anon with the dominant imouto, right?
>>
>>33194809
That would be me
>>
>>33194857
Any sexual situations with her since the foot rub?
>>
File: k46.jpg (121KB, 717x1000px) Image search: [Google]
k46.jpg
121KB, 717x1000px
Not much of an update, she made some kind of chicken noodle soup thing (She said she wanted to make something else but fucked up, and that "This is good enough for perverted brothers"), and a batch of brownies. We've been busy eating and not talking about anything you guys would be interested in.

Now she's washing dishes and insisted I let her do all the work (Not just from tonight, they've been piling up). I feel kinda bad, so I might shove my way in there in a second.

>>33194651
I dunno, right now she smells like cinnamon for some reason. Typically she smells kinda like bananas? I dunno if that's normal.
>>
>>33193933
>transfuse a 50-50 mix of some blood of your father and mother into her
>you now have a blood related imouto to cuddle and do lewd things with

What actually happens is
>transfer blood from parents into adopted imouto
>blood incompatibility causes fatal rejection reaction due to mismatching antigens and difference in Rh expression
>imouto dies

tfw
>>
Nothing new's really happened on my end. I'm the siscon banging his imouto's friend and pretending he's with his imouto. Older sister that kickstarted all this by molesting me confirmed she's coming out for Christmas, though. That's going to be pretty awkward.
>>
>>33194469
so

>I was literally just finish up my last post in the previous thread when I heard kid sis coming down the stairs
>I closed any and all lewd stuff on my computer
>I put on my best cool guy face
>she knocked on my door and told her to come in the door was unlocked
>she was dressed in her typical post-practice outfit, hoodie and sweatpants
>she looked around I guess to see if I was already smoking up my room with the windows wide open which I wasn't, and she looked extra happy, but also looked stiff in the way she was moving
>she asked me for a favor
>anything for kid sis
>she reached into the pocket of her hoodie and threw a tube of something at me
>my first thought was "this is sex lube to have sex with"
>I turned it around and saw it was a tube of Icy Hot, which is a cream for sore muscles that's probably like capsaicin and menthol, which is why it has that name
>.....oh
>she said she NEEDED a full-back massage and the cream rubbed so hard into her back that it would soak into her bones
>anything for kid sis
>I told her to hope on my bed and as I was about to get up from my chair she told me to sit back down and face the wall
>okay?
>I waited for a few seconds
>she told me it was okay
>okay for what?
>that's when I saw that she was layed out on my bed, on her stomach and totally topless
>PANIC
>I should point out that I would regularly give her full-body back massages on my bed or on the couch or something but she'd be wearing a shirt at least... the closest to this was when I put sunscreen on her at the beach one time
>I tried to normalize it like "yeah this is just like putting sunscreen on her
>I got up, walked a couple of steps to my bed, got a good look at some of her side-boob and yeah she was just totally topless on my bed cover
>I got up my bed and took up our usually back-massage position where I'm kneeling next to her
>I squirted some icy hot into my hand and asked her where she wanted me to start, neck or lower back
>1/?
>>
>>33195285
>having a 4some with his gf, imouto and onee-san
>>
>>33195432
post more you faggot
oreeeeeee
>>
>>33195285
Wait, what's been going on with you again? Any chance you can get sexual with your imouto?
>>
File: 1469412357032.png (991KB, 1277x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1469412357032.png
991KB, 1277x1458px
>>33195440
I wish. Onee-san was into some kinky stuff so if we were still an item she'd probably be down for it. At least I know what I'm fapping to later, now.
>>
>>33195469
>molested by sister as a kid, turned me into a huge siscon because it was a long-running thing
>really want to fuck my little sister but scared to come onto her
>her friend has had a crush on me forever so we're sort of an item now
>every time I'm with her I imagine I'm inside my little sister.
>Any chance you can get sexual with your imouto?
I don't know. Doesn't seem to be anything for me on her end. I'm just her big brother.
>>
>>33195502
OK, but are you close as siblings?
>>
>all these people banging their cute sisters and having girlfriends
>I'm still a lonely only child who's never held someone's hand
>>
I want a big brother boyfriend. Right now.
>>
>>33195556
Given the age difference (9 years) we're fairly close, yeah. I live alone but she comes by a lot to visit because I live pretty close by.
>>
>>33195577
Which poster makes you want it the most? Which scenario is the most appealing?
>>
>>33195432
>she said to start from her lower back, go up her neck, around her shoulders and upper arms, then back down at least once because of how fucking sore she was and to go really hard
>d-don't say that imouto
>I rubbed the scream into my hands to spread it evenly and started right at the top of her butt where her spine starts
>I put my entire body weight into it and slowly move up her back
>I was looking up and down her back and thinking just how /fit/ she is, especially with how she had her head resting on her cross arms, her shoulders and arms were really toned and defined
>I stopped for a moment just to stare at her physique
>she told me "don't stop what are you doing"
>sure enough I had only gone up the tiniest bit of her lowerback
>I continued pressing down on her back around her spine and spreading the muscle cream into her soft smooth skin
>I was about halfway up her back when she told me that I was putting more pressure on her left side than her right
>this was because I was kneeling next to her on the bed
>I apologized and told her I knew how to fix it
>I kneeled up and climbed over her ass
>this could have been a little awkward but it was just for optimal pressure on her back, I was sitting on her ass I was just hovering over it
I asked her if this was okay and pressed both my palms into her back
>she moaned deeply
>I laughed and joked "I guess that means yes"
>so I kept digging into her bare back inch by inch, actually starting back from the bottom to make up for the earlier uneven pressure because I'm a good big bro
>I had squirted cream into my hands a few times by now and they were starting to feel it as well but I kept going
>I was now up at her upper/middle back, just below her shoulder blades
>this was the ultimate test for me as a good big bro because not only am I strangely turned on by that part of the female body but her squished boobs were spilling out on either sides of her body right around that same spot
>2/?
>>
>>33194910
No, but I want to provoke something.
>>
>>33195675
this is kinda funny actually
>>
>>33195688
Do it and tell us all about it. You got dubs so Kek has ensured your erotic success.
>>
>>33195777
>trips
PRAISE KEK and all but I don't know what to do
>>
>>33195675
Keep going my dude, I'm getting pretty into this.
>>
>>33195575
We can at least cheer them on to find the happiness we'll never experience.
>>
>>33195649
I want a big brother bf to take care of me, cuddle me, etc. No specific poster makes me want it I just think it would be cute and fun. I have lots of trouble talking to people and keeping up contact in relationships so the idea of being siblings and lovers is ideal to me.

i'm a boy btw
>>
>>33195675
>I was thinking "keep it coo anon just keep it col this is not your chinese cartoons if you go for her tits she'll scream and run and you'll ruin christmas forever for everyone"
>so I BARELY slid my finger up around her ribs while going up her spin, so close to her tits yet so far away
>obviously she was feeling something since she shivered and giggled
>I asked her if that tickled her
>she just smiled, not looking at me since she had kept her eyes closed since laying on my bed, and told me to keep going
>I kept putting my whole body into every push of my palms into her back, so much that it was making my bed creak
>whew okay I made it past her shoulder blades and didn't molest her, good job me
>I made sure to spread the cream on her shoulder blades, as hard as I could up towards her neck like 5 or 6 times in a row to the point where my own muscles were starting to hurt
>I should've said this earlier too, but I was hard, I was hard before she even walked into the door and now I was even harder then before
>she was moaning and literally saying things like "deeper, harder, right there"
>I slid my cream-covered fingers over the top of her upper shoulder muscles aka the trapezus, and pulled back as hard as I could
>she said "oh fuck, yes, right there"
>I tried not to cum in my pants
>I was just pulling back her muscles and then pushing them back down and listening to her moan and grunt and telling me to go harder
>I was thinking about how my crotch is just right next to her ass and pussy
>NO NO, NO NO NO
>I quickly rubbed down her rotator cuff and arms and then jumped off of her
>I made up some excuse about how my hands were on fire
>she said I should go wash my hands, but she'd like it if I could keep going
>I ran out of my room and up to the main floor washroom
>I did wash my hands, but also thought about quickly beating off and getting it out of my system, but my hands were still on fire so my dick would have also been on fire
>3/?
>>
Just going to update on her mood, it hasn't changed.

>mom tells me to get my sister for dinner
>go into her bedroom
>put a hand on her hip/ass
>lean over and brush her hair out of her face
>this wakes her up
>rub my hand back and forth from hip to upper thigh
>tell her dinner's ready
>she refuses to smile
>"Okay, I'll be there in a bit."
>stand there hoping she makes some sort of move
>leave after a few seconds
>go and sit at the table
>she trudges to the table
>doesn't make eye contact with me
>doesn't say a word to anyone
>my mom asks "Is anything wrong?"
>"I'm just tired."
>we eat
>sister jumps up and starts to go to her bathroom
>my mom says "D, can you do the dishes? I'm going to help your father get Christmas decorations together."
>hold in a snicker
>see my sister's blood boiling
>she turns around quickly and does the dishes aggressively
>my mom is about to say something
>my dad stops her and says something along the lines of "Just let her get her frustration out on the dishes, it will probably make her do a better job."
>they giggle to each other and go into the garage
>I just sit in the living room and keep to myself
>>
>>33196138
I meant her bedroom, she doesn't have her own bathroom.
>>
>>33195955
>I actually slapped myself while giving myself a pep talk in the mirror about how I'm a good brother and kid sis is to be protected and loved in a farternal way, not to be gross with
>after it felt like I had shaken it off, I went back downstairs into my room
>kid sis hadn't moved one bit, I expected her to had gotten bored or something
>I told her I was sorry and that my hands were really burning up
>she didn't say anything
>I said her name loudly
>she spazzed a bit, turned her back towards the door where I was standing and she smiled
>she asked if I was gone for long because she had just fallen asleep
>I told her just a few minutes and asked her if she needed more of a rubdown
>still on her stomach, she stretched and yawn, almost showing off her tits entirely, before going back to crossing her arms and resting her head on them
>she said that another quick rubdown would be great
>I climbed back on top of her and this time just started rubbing her skin since there was enough cream on top of her for my hands to just slide off of her
>I started making small talk about how practice was and whatever else and she would just answer with "mm-hhm" or one-word answers with her eyes closed but looked really happy still
>I was getting into a rhythm of sliding both my palms right up her spine, turning them so my fingers wrapped up against her her trapezus muscles, and then down her arms
>she started moaning and grunting again, which again made me hard and also made me go even harder on her and made her moan even more and create another cycle of weird eroticism
>after sliding up and down her back and arms about a dozen times, and her not moaning as much, I asked if that was enough
>she said that no one else but the physical therapist could work her muscles and joints like that
>I felt good about myself and told her that she was welcome anytime before hopping off of her
>4/4 probably
>>
>>33196138
Is she still doing the dishes?
Pull her pants down and run away laughing.
>>
File: me68.jpg (105KB, 732x1064px) Image search: [Google]
me68.jpg
105KB, 732x1064px
>>33195097
Dishwashing was uneventful, unless her sticking her tongue at me after I poked her buttcheek with a spoon gets you going. She eventually let me help, and we kinda talked about what we wanna do tonight. She said she doesn't wanna watch a movie again, and asked if we could play a game or something. I asked what game, she says she'll come up with something.

I had to tell her about my breakfast making plans, otherwise she intended to make breakfast herself. Besides that... It's been kinda normal I guess? Nothing to get you guys excited at least. Sorry for being boring tonight, guys. I still intend to make something happen, if I get a chance.
>>
>>33196319
did you enjoy spooning your sister? did she enjoy it?
>>
>>33196179
I didn't pull her pants down but I still tried to do something

>walk into kitchen to grab a drink
>make sure to go past her and smack her ass
>she seemingly ignores it
>sneak a look at her and she's grinning from ear to ear
>she notices me looking and kills her smile
>very noticable blush fills her face
>pour my drink and put it back in the fridge
>decide to go in for more
>stand next to her and grab her ass with my free hand
>tell her she's doing a good job
>in a very obviously forced angry voice she says "Leave me alone, I'm trying to finish this."
>she doesn't make eye contact and tries to keep a scowl
>say "Alright" and go back into the living room.
>>
>>33196178
okay final post about this
>landing on the floor I asked her if she wanted to smoke up a bit since she was here, and also thought about going upstairs to was my hands again since smoking some capsaicin wouldn't be fun
>I heard her yawn/moan
>I turned around and was about to ask her again, in case she didn't hear me
>she had turned on her back, her arms and entire body outstretched and her tits just hanging out in the air
>just 100% A+ five star tits that were in the middle ground between average and small, call them fun-sized
>I was just staring at them, I mean her
>she finished her yawn, and opened her eyes
>we both sort of stared at each other
>she laughed and said that I wasn't supposed to turn around, but made no effort to cover herself
>I apologized, but was unable to look away
>I wanted to say something, so the first thing that popped into my head was how she was getting the muscle cream on my cover
>she then apologized and laughed before hopping off my bed on the other side
>she bent over
>dat ass
>those titties
>she asked if I knew where her hoodie was
>it was on the floor over where I was
>she casually walked around my bed, HER TITS STILL OUT BOUNCING WITH EVERY STEP, and grabbed the sweater off the floor but still didn't put it back on, she just held it in her arms with her tits still hanging out
>she laughed and then I laughed and she apologized and said that she was still in the locker room mentality where all the girls walk around naked and do gay shit to each other like wash each other's boobs in the showers
>I told her it was okay
>she said that she didn't mind if I didn't mind
>I told her that it was like we're Europeans at a topless beach or something
>she laughed and hugged me, and said that she'd take a raincheck on smoking with me
>I hugged her creamy hot back and told her that my door was always open, except when it's not
>final for real
>>
It's not super interesting, but I share a bed with my teenage half-sister.
>her mom died ages ago
>got kicked out by our dad because he had enough of her shit
>moves in with me
>I only have one bed and a couch
>I can't sleep on the couch because I have a bad back
>she doesn't want to sleep on it because it's not comfy
>end up just sharing the same bed
>tfw sometimes I wake up with her nuzzled up against my chest
Going to buy a sleeping bag or air mattress or something for her when I can, but for now this is kind of nice. I expect the boners get awkward for her, though.
>>
>>33196491
LAST POST FOR REAL, I swear the text limit has gotten smaller

>she laughed and thanked me, and then she walked out and up the stairs with her hoodie still just in her hands

That was all that was missing from that post.

well that and the fact that I IMMEDIATELY started beating off before burning my dick with my own hands and then spent like half an hour washing and nursing my dick in the washroom sink since my sister was in the shower upstairs

so now what do

do I ask her about the gay shit that goes on in the girls' locker, do I offer to soap up her tits? or just be like "hey your tits were nice can you show me what they looked like again"

god damn it, I don't want to do this but at the same time I really really want to,
>>
File: sr5jkrwy.jpg (234KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
sr5jkrwy.jpg
234KB, 850x478px
>>33196467
You joke, but spooning is probably the thing I wanna do most. I don't even mean it sexually, her butt is just so squishy and probably feels great.
>>
>>33196571
Yeah, ask her about the gay shit, if you could.
>>
>>33196571
Nah, take it slow. Maybe give her a few more backrubs. Would probably weird her out if you started flirting with her that hard.
>>
>>33196571
next time you give her a rub down like that and she eventually rolls over half naked, jokingly offer if she wants the front taken care of too. she'll probobly take you up on it.
>>
>>33196574
carpe natem
>>
>bet at work reading these
>diamonds

More, might just fap in the washroom
>>
>>33196609
>>33196608

will do, she doesn't have a practice or a game or anything for a couple of days I think, right now she's up in her room studying. I'll see what happens

>>33196631
that.... seems like the perfect plan
>>
>>33195803
Maybe I'll hold her arm above her head and lick her armpit...
>>
>>33194252
Realistically I imagine some of them are probably in prison
>>
>>33196555
Any stories to share, oh thee who was blessed with trips?
>>
>>33197152
Nothing super interesting. She's walked in on me jerking off once or twice, but that's about it.
>>
>>33197180
Doesn't really have to be anything out of normal. How's your relationship with her?
>>
>>33197232
She's pretty bratty, but we get on alright most of the time. Better than I ever got along with my brother, growing up.
>>
File: k663nsg4.jpg (139KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
k663nsg4.jpg
139KB, 850x478px
>>33196319
I might've spoken too soon.

>Forgot to mention that Em hopped in the shower after the dishwashing
>Dicking around with my laptop, because what else would I do
>Em walks out in her towel yet again
>E: Hey
>P: Heyyy... Are we doing this again?
>E: Noooo you pervert, I'm naked this time, just wanted to say hi :P
>P: Aren't you freezing?
>E: It's not that cold yet
>She takes a seat across from me
>P: What are you doing?
>E: Talk to meeee
>P: What?
>E: You've been boring todayyyy
>P: You dragged me through a bunch of shitty thrift stores
>E: I'm sorryyyy, I was bored!
>P: Well, did you decide on something to do tonight?
>E: I dunno, what do you wanna do?
>P: Hang out with you, I guess?
>E: Well you're doing it, now what? :P
>P: Hmm... Why are you in a towel?
>E: Haha... Ummmmm
>P: ?
>E: Earlier you said you wanted to see how they were doing, hahaha...
>P: What
>E: My tits, you ass!
>She drops the towel off her shoulders
>Em's tiny titties somehow manage to fill my vision
>E: See? This isn't weird at all, it's just like how we used to be :P
>She doesn't sound confident
>P: Uhhh... They look nice
>E: Thanks :P
>P: The uninverting thing looks like it worked
>E: Hah, yup. But now they stick out all the time...
>P: Well... Your boobs seem bigger than last time
>She's merely almost flat instead of actually flat, I didn't say that though
>E: Hahah, I think I had a growth spurt, but now my ass is too big
>P: I disagree
>E: :P
>At this point she pulled the towel back up and got out of her chair
>E: I'm gonna get dressed, hahaha...
>P: Right, see ya
>E: Ummmmmm
>P: Yeah?
>E: Rub my feet again tonight!
>P: Huh?
>E: They're sore! Just do it!
>She runs off back to my room
>She's still in there getting ready, or something

So, yeah.
>>
>>33197261
What about the expenses, are you paying for the both of you? Does she help with anything?

Aside from the bed sharing do you guys do anything else or is it just the usual family member relationship and you each live your own life? Why did you take her in?
>>
>>33197406
>was hoping for my feet
>Em delivers
You have a goddess on your hands here, Pat. Make it a really good footrub. Go deep and get inbetween the toes, and don't forget to give both her soles a kiss at the end.
>>
>>33197434
>my feet
What I meant to say was 'more.'
>>
>>33197406

>>33197434
This. Don;t forget the foot kiss at the end, Pat.
>>
>>33197428
She doesn't have a job, so I pay for us both. I've got money, I just live below my means because I'm a pretty simple guy.
>Aside from the bed sharing do you guys do anything else
Sometimes she gets a little close to me on the couch. Kind of using me as a pillow. With the way I sleep, I probably end up hugging her to me in my sleep, so there's that too. Sometimes one of us uses the toilet while the other's in the shower, but that's normal.
>Why did you take her in?
Her mom's dead. Our dad's fed up with her. Our dad's parents moved away recently for retirement, her mom's parents live across the country, and our brother moved to the city. I'm the only one left TO take her in.
>>
I have a few stories if anyone wants me to type them up. Don't have it green texted now.
>>
>>33197497
Of course we want to see it, mate.
>>
>>33197490
Nice that she could count on you, brother. Never happened to me, but I can guess that your father telling you to fuck off the house isn't the nicest of feelings.

>>33197497
Do tell.
>>
>>33197617
From the stories I've heard, it's a miracle she didn't get kicked out earlier. He's getting soft.
>>
She's putty in my hands guys

>sitting on the couch
>she finishes and sits on the other side facing me with her legs crossed
>avoids eye contact and pulls her phone out
>turn my body so it's facing her
>slowly extend one of my legs towards her
>she ignores it
>start to push on her legs
>she ignores it
>take my other foot and push her legs
>start pushing her so she flops around in place
>she giggles and says stop
>I stop and she turns to sit normally
>scoot over to her
>she ignores me
>put an arm around her
>she keeps ignoring me
>put my face really close to hers
>she turns it towards mefor one second and I steal a kiss
>"Ok, fine. I'm over it."
>tell her I'm sorry and scoot back over to my original position
>she gives me one of those "stop it you dog" type of smiles
>>
>>33197632
gonna need those stories anon.
>>
>>33197632
Well, now I'm interested. What's the story behind that?
>>
File: 1473518896016.jpg (211KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473518896016.jpg
211KB, 700x900px
>>33197642
Even the most tsundere imoutos are defenseless against onii-chan hugs and kisses.
>>
>>33197699
>>33197704
They aren't actually interesting stories. Just a bratty teenager being a bratty teenager.
>>
>>33196319
Nothing is too boring to share, Pat.
>>
>>33196571
tell her she has a beautiful back next time
>>
>>33197617
>>33197523
For a little bit of background information before I get started.
>Most of the stories take place when I was 16-17 and she was 17-18, even though it's still a thing now
>To describe my sister, she was a taller girl, 6'1 if I could guess, black hair, gray eyes, always wore long sleeves hoodies and headbands because she was a lazy neet tier human being, not overweight but not annorexic, pale skin, had assets (I'm talking a tight ass and a "mediocre" rack to boot)

>She wasn't akward in highschool but only had one boyfriend who she made incredibly uncomfortable

Growing up she was sort of a jerk and a bully and she isolated me even though we went to the same schools for the most part. It fucked me and since I didn't really have any friends I was always her punching bag for the crowds. That was until the last 2 years of highschool when she warmed up to me. I live with her in her apartment while she goes out and works. I'm currently 19 and shes 20.

One of the first times she started to legitmately started to come onto me was during a house party she dragged me to.
>Makes me drive moms 4 door to a house party that she got invited too because shes a manipulative motherfucker
>Go inside and its full of people we both don't know from schools across the district so she immediately just tries to find the "illegal shit"
>We both go upstairs to one of the sitting rooms where people are already getting high since it we came really late apparently
>Brought with her a bottle of hard liqour, it was either cheap shit whiskey or rum didn't pay attention to her and just stayed on my phone
>Stoner dudes stinking up the room so I excuse myself to the bathroom to piss and try to get back to the car without her noticing
>She follows me into the bathroom and closes the door
>"God damnit why did you ditch me?"
>Bla bla bla there was a black guy up there smoking weed I don't want to get raped bla bla bla
>Give her a short sorry while sitting on the toilet texting
>>
>>33198150
>She gets a phonecall and she can't hear shit, just says to come upstairs
>Cracks open the door and then loots the medicine cabinent. She takes one of those dixie cups and begins to pour shots and line them up.
>One of the guys in our clique comes in, AP "can't wait for college" yearbook fag and his girlfriend the color guard cunt. We'll call them scholar and cunt.
>Scholar and Cunt immediately start taking the shots of whatever while they talk about stupid shit, they pull out a pack of cancer sticks and start to smoke, I'm still on the toilet
>Crack open the bathrooms fogged windows so that it can let it out
>Scholar and Cunt peer pressure the fuck out of me to start drinking
>Sister is drinking from the bottle fucking delerious laughing as they cuss me out while slumped against the wall
>Time is fucking flying, 25 minutes into the night and now they're just making out while sitting on the counter of the bathroom
>Sister is fucking wasted, but still in moderate control
>I'd like to say I was sober because I only took 2 shots and started to drink water from the shower because I was a good christian boy who dindu nuffin
>"Anon, come here, come set next to me. Get off your phone Anon. Come here."
>Just comply and move over to the wall she was on. Party isn't even over and it's 1:30 in the morning. College kids showed up with more drugs because the drug floor near us got louder and more dude bro tier
(2/???)
>>
>>33197406
You missed an opportunity to get a close examination of her breasts.
>>
>>33198172
I'm going to sleep now and when I wake up I'll be reading everything, so consider that a shitty incentive to keep it up.
>>
>>33198172
>She puts her on my shoulder and I'm just zoning out on my phone browsing social media for le joke pictures
>She stays quiet and occasionally chuckles whenever something like a cringey email notification comes up or a specificly akward image scrolls by
>Shes getting dozier but also hotter
>Browsing 4chan and twitter this point and shes just breathing down my neck.
>Wraps one of her arms around me and places the other on my thighs
>"Woah what was that, haha."
>It's just porn
>"Woah anon thats edgy, you have this saved?"
>N-no its just a website
>"You're a pathetic virgin."
>She says this so straight faced that I immediately become insulted (because it was true at the time) and get up and sit back on the edge of the shower/bathtub combo
>"Oh did I hit a softspot?" She gives me that disgusting raised eyebrow/akward smirk
>She gets up and walks over to me and sits on my lap sideways and just traces circles on her pants
>"Drink until they're cute"
>Oh.
>I'm immediately hard as her tight pants press onto my croch area
>She doesn't notice and just continue to say random shit
>Not noticing but still fucking hard, shes shifting around akwardly.
>"You want some fuck?"
>Are you fucking joking sis?
>Push her up and get up.
>She's drunk, won't hold this against her
>Sit on the toilet
>She comes over to the toilet (bathrooms small but I'm not leaving)
>She just lifts up her shirt all the way up to the bottom of her breast area
>Nobra.jpeg
>"Are you sure?"
>Sigh very sharply, she puts her shirt back down.
(3/???)
>>
>>33196865
Imouto is sleeping.
Maybe I'll try something tomorrow.
>>33197406
I hope to read about Em's feet tomorrow, mate.
>>
>>33198438
>Spread my legs while sitting on the toilet and my erection is visible in my skinny jeans now.
>Fucking rock solid my sister has nice tits holy shit
>Browsing whatever and just begin mentally preparing myself to fuck my sister
>She knows this house better than I do, how about I offer to go into one of the fuck rooms and pretend that i don't know what it is.
>She's sort of just pacing around in the room humming and whistling like she's innocent.
>Hey sis, we should get out of this tiny bathroom.
>"Well anon? You don't want to go downstairs."
>No, lets just check it out.
>Immediately drag her to the fuck room(only unlocked one, holding one of her hands
>"Woah, do you know what this room is?"
>Um no? (I did, you could hear the moans and creaking of beds and couche placed inside of the rooms)
>"Well well well, you just trapped yourself my dude."
>She locks the door
>She just laughs and mumbles, probably something along the lines of "what am I doing"
>"Do you consent anon?"
>Just nod.

At this point if I could be any harder my pants would be ripped.

>She begins to take off her shirt revealing her pale c cup breast and pink nipples which I've become more familiar with in recent times.
>She does a little shake or dance
>"Like what you see"
>She turns around and bends over and reaches for her pants waistband and slowly begins to pull them down revealing thin pink panties not pulled into a wedgie at the time
>She pulls it into a wedgie
>Leak precum
>She comes over and slides off my shirt and breathing rather heavily
>"I'm going to regret this almost instantly, fuck me."
>She unzips my pants and pulls out of my dick from my briefs
>She just feels up my uncut dick with her hand for a few seconds crouched infront of me.
>I'm just frozen up and fucking hard.
(4/???)
>>
>>33198753
Don't you dare stop!!!

Oreimonal
>>
>>33198753
>"I'm forcing myself to do this. Just so you know anon this is out of pity. I'm a very righteous woman lol."
>Vocal lol
>She begins to lick the side of my dick, teasing the tip and getting it all wet, her hot breath on my cock
>She takes here hands and starts to stroke
>"Yeah, I don't think I have a condom."
>She stops for a few seconds after putting her mouth on my tip and slurping up.
>Goes into my pants and gets my safety condom that I've had for months in my wallet.
>"Oh you~"
>She takes my pants off completely.
>She stands up, my face to her tighs as I am up against the wall now sitting down
>She bends over again and slides off her pink panties
>"Shit I hope no one interupts us. I wanted to take my time messing with you."
>She mutters for a bit before wiggling her ass
>I wanted to slap it SO fucking bad but I was frozen with fear, disbeleif, and anxiety.
>Shaved and clean because I'm sure she has sex with others casually, it's not meatrag tier though, almost perfectly innie
>She turns around and sits on on my legs with my dick pressed between us and she bounces up and down grinding it
>I-I want to take top
>"Oh okay captain AnON!"
>She giggles before getting into a doggy style position
>I've never seen a vagina in real life before
>I crawl forward and due to her height she has her breast pressed into the the ground and her ass up wiggling like a dog
>I sort of just admire the ass, free from her scrutinizing eyes I just rub it and slap it and prop her cunt with my fingers
>I lick it and immediately start to feel sick but I tug my dick a bit and realize I'm right in front of FREE V CARD DROP OFF
>I take out the condom from when she set it aside and rub my dick on her pussy slowly
>Being the emotionally manipulative rusemaster she is, she begins to chant stick it in, stick it in
>Retract for a second and kiss her asshole since asshole and anal is personally my fetish
>Don't regret this
(5/???)
>>
>>33199159
No offense, but your sis sounds like a huge degenerate.
>>
>>33199159
>Put it in her cunt, manlet me leans over her and begins to mess with her breast with one hand
>Begin to do small worthless humps into her, fondling her, she moans slightly, drunk gurgles and exhales
>Lick her neck up and just "pound" as hard as I can
>"Anon! Anon! Flip me over!"
>She readjust herself in a more piledriver situation with her thick thighs between my arms as I hold her up and begin to just go ham at it
>Feels fucking good
>"I'm fucking my brother! Did you realize you're fucking your sister?"
>Shut up!
>"Fuck no! This is dirty and I need to vent!"
>Assume I'm not pleasing her well enough and begin to slam as hard as I can in with my patheticcly average 6.5 inch dick
>Lets out a sharp moan
>"Oh you dirty dirty boy!"
>ImgoingtocumandImnotgoingtopullout
>Like in one of those meme pornos I watched, I speed up rapidly as I cum.
>I'm completely out of breath
>Pull out my dick after what feels like 2 minutes
>Take off the cum condom and she crawls over and sucks my dick clean, which is still rock solid
>Exchange I love yous and cuddle in the fuck room, put on half our clothes take our phones and go home and just cuddle on my bed all night
>Skip school until wensday and we get to know each other, she understands me and I understand her and our relationship is almost completely repaired
>Her taking my virginity was like a blood pact and she says we ALWAYS have to stick by each other or she'll literally kill me and herself and I don't think she was joking.
>Hang out 100% of the time at highschool now but keep it a secret, no one knows
>Sad when she graduates and I have to do senior year without her sage guidance and love as she goes off to work for our grandfathers business and eventually her own apartment
6/6

We live together and such. Cool shit. Love her very much, she knows I browse /r9k/ but shes a bit of a tumblrina.
>>
>>33199334
She's not still messing around with other guys is she?
>>
>>33199694
Our relationship is more mutually, she's coming home soon from work.

She doesn't mess around with other men but acknowledges that if a women were to ever come into my life she would take second place. (The women I mean). I fucking love my sister, and this probably will last forever seeing as how we both provide for each other. Glad to see I found a thread with likeminded autism irl.
>>
>>33199749
you said she works and provides for you, are you just trophy brother or going to school?
>>
>>33199927
I'm a trophy brother but I study things online. Eventually going to use money she gives to me as to get a emt course at the local college. Shes very nice.
>>
>>33199949
So you still fuck? Noice
>>
>>33199949
I'm curious what bro/sis couples roleplay when they fug. You're already living a taboo fantasy, do you pretend to be a normal boring couple or what?
>>
Fuck that

>be NEET
>she is also a NEET but at least I finished high school and some college
>She finally goes to take some classes for diploma
>Hasnt even started, just signed up
>Now talking to me telling me how I cant just sit around forever and I need to start looking for work like she is some hard worker who pities me
Fuck off and just let me ride the NEET wave until I kill myself
>>
>>33200095
She's a furry and I'm a weeaboo. Sex is casual but never boring.
>>
>>33200312
does she go to furry cons or is just rubbing herself off to jay naylor comics
>>
>>33200095
My sister seems to really want us to be as close to a normal couple as we can. Also thanks to new observations she seems to like the whole risky and taboo side of it.

I'm thinking about trying to find out about her fetishes and try to satisfy them, within bounds.
>>
>>33200423
Both, also wears ears and tails at home and during sex.
>>
>>33200423
also one time i did a bad thing and snuck around in her history and she actually likes jay naylor
>>
>>33200461
I don't know how it can get any better for you dude, get her some tail plugs and cat ears, and a collar
>>
>>33200500
>>33200461

Does she want to be the cat, or wants you to be the cat?
>>
>>33200500
I'm gonna talk to her about it all first. I'm not going to bring up that I know she might be a little bit of furry, I'm going to let her do that herself.

>>33200542
I have no idea. I just know that she left her laptop open once and I got curious. Then I found like five different naylor comics in the history.
>>
>>33200593
Buy a tail, cheekily ask her which of you should wear it.
>>
>>33200593
she might even not be, those comics are pretty hot even if you're not into furfagging
>>
>>33200625
Maybe we should have sex more than two times before I start bringing toys into the situation.

>>33200630
Yeah that's what I mean, they're just high quality. I feel like they're pretty standard for people getting into porn that isn't 3D.
>>
I wish people posted pictures of their sisters in these threads.
>>
>>33200813
and spoil the illusion?
let us dream. If they're too real, it'll be hard to imagine.
>>
bump so we can get night time updates from everyone
>>
>>33201399
Let them bang their sisters, man.
>>
>>33201410
And give us lots of updates!
>>
>>33201429
After a good nights sleep with their sisters.

I feel like killing myself after reading all of this.
>>
>>33201472
Why would an anon being happy make you want to kill yourself?
>>
>>33201495
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad someone from here is experiencing happiness and I'll keep cheering all the Anons here on in their lives. It also saddens me that I'll never experience the joy they're feeling right now.
>>
>>33201554
I just wish people provided some proof so I could really get in a proper mindset.
>>
>>33202012
I just wish you would fuck off and quit trying to ruin something that has been consistently great. For once we have something good on this board, quit trying to kill it.
>>
>>33202012
No man don't pressure them into posting pics unless they really want to. IMO I wish the onii-chans would post pics of girls who at least look like their imoutos since I am having a hard time visualizing them.
>>
>>33202466
This but only 2D girls that resemble their imouto/Onee-chan
>>
Dating my half-cousin. Things are actually going pretty great.
>>
>>33202654
Oh are cousins allowed?

My cousin is a 9/10 redhead who I've spent a grand total of about 10 days with in my whole life.

The last week I spent with her and her mother we sat on the couch talking about politics until 2 in the morning and it took all my willpower to not stare at her massive rack.

Looking back at the photos from that time about 90% have her in it.
>>
>>33202730

Mine's a redhead, too.
Do you still talk, Anon?
>>
>>33202806
From time to time.

I have her on snapchat but I don't send anything because it feels awkward.

I don't really know what to say.

The fact she's on the other side of the country a 5 hour flight away makes it hard to do anything.
>>
Gonna greentext what we did a moment ago.

>it gets a bit later
>do a quick check to assure parents are asleep
>go into my sister's bedroom
>she's snuggled up under the covers to the max
>she sticks a hand out from under the blanket and waves with her fingers
>I walk over and climb in
>she grabs me pretty quickly
>I'm about to say something and she stops me
>talks about how she's been thinking about what happened earlier
>realizes that I was right and that we should tone down what we do in the house
>admits she actually kind of enjoys the risk factor
>I tell her it's okay
>"I'm really sorry for yelling at you earlier."
>she gives me some hardcore puppy eyes
>I kiss her
>while this sudden effort of apologies and maturity is odd it felt really good
>decide I should do something to show my appreciation
>tell her that I'll do something for her if she promises to be as quiet as possible
>she nods
>tell her to get a pillow ready if she needs it
>she nods again
>I push her over so she's on her back
>dive underneath the covers
>make my way to the foot of the bed
>she whispers "What are you doing?"
>situate myself between her legs
>find her ass and grab her panties
>pull them off and put them aside
>>
>>33202840
>start massaging her pussy
>take a deep breath and go in
>put my mouth right over where her clit should be and kiss it
>she yelps
>her legs tense up out of surprise
>sush her and go back in
>start sucking on her clit
>she's moving around some
>I lift the blanket and see her biting her lip
>flick my tongue every few seconds
>trying really hard to emulate what I've seen in porn
>give her whole pussy a few big licks
>suck her clit as hard as I can and lick it
>hear a muffled squeal
>she squeezes my head with her thighs
>I take a couple fingers and slide them into her pussy
>flick my tongue as fast as I can
>her thighs are practically crushing me now
>suck it really hard and hear her squealing into the pillow
>release and crawl up her body
>she gives me this look of bliss and reaches for my face
>she kisses me
>"I should have made you wipe your mouth first"

>>33202466
>>33202547
Do you guys really want me to try and find something that looks like her?
>>
File: 1368259311112.png (649KB, 636x720px)
1368259311112.png
649KB, 636x720px
I spent around 3-4 years having regular manual and oral sexual relations with my imouto but I don't think even this thread would seriously believe me, and I assume it's mostly for erotica greentexts to begin with.
>>
>>33202859
No not really

But if you do make sure it is 2D
>>
>>33202859
I kind of would like it actually, and I would like 3D or 2D.

I am a 3D fan but that's just me.

>>33202877
Please post your experiences anon.
>>
>>33202877
My posts are mostly just shitty blogposts and like 20% actual sex and they keep telling me that they like it. Your stuff is probably fine.
>>
See I would guess most of these stories are fake.

But at least one is real, so I will imagine them all as being real.
>>
>>33202826

Sorry to hear that, Anon. I lucked out distance-wise.
>>
>>33202877
>i've been having sexual relations with my sister for years now
>but you guys probobly wouldnt be interesting in hearing about that
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 240x300px
>>33202879
>>33202895
I'm going to do both. This one is close I guess. Her chin isn't cleft and her nose is smaller though. Also she has darker brown eyes.

I had a pretty hard time because she's really not in makeup all that often and all the girls I saw are just caked in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 465x699px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 465x699px
>>33203108
I change my mind, this one is closer. Except her eyes should be brown and she should be a touch tanner. Also her hair is frizzy.
>>
File: 1368259678820.png (353KB, 563x495px) Image search: [Google]
1368259678820.png
353KB, 563x495px
>>33202947
I don't have good cuddling stories or romantic relationship with my imouto stories and the sex will be infinitely more boring since I can't write and the actual scenarios are mundane so I dunno

>>33202895
>be sitting in living room watching TV/playing vidya with imouto
>mom in bed, dad downstairs
>imouto turns to me and asks to "get on the floor"
>lay down on floor and drop pajamas, sis does the same and gets on top of me
>69 with her doing most of the work, occasionally lick her or lick more vigorously to signal to her to suck me harder
>grab her ass when I'm about to cum, she stops sucking and finishes me off with her hand and then goes to the bathroom to wash it off, when she's done I go clean off my dick
>switch positions, go down on her while she licks my cock, sucks it harder if she wants me to do it harder
>tells me she's about to cum and finishes herself off, we clean up again and go back to what we were doing before
>if parents start making noises like they're moving at any time then just rush back to the couch and pretend nothing is happening
>repeat most nights, maybe some variation especially if we're alone in the house

>>33203048
My greentexts aren't very exciting.
>>
File: image.jpg (447KB, 1200x937px)
image.jpg
447KB, 1200x937px
>>33203146
And this doesn't look all that much like her but I feel like it captures her personality perfectly.

It shows her beauty, how she's reserved, graceful, intimidating, and just glowing in a way.
>>
>>33203162
How old were you when you started it? When and why did you stop?
>>
File: 0onihu.jpg (153KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0onihu.jpg
153KB, 800x600px
So, hey guys. I don't even know what to say about my night. I'm only here at all because I can't sleep. I've spent the past hour trying to remember everything that happened, and writing it down more for my sake than yours. I don't even know if I should post some of it, but fuck it. I wrote it all in one big chunk, so I'll split it up and post it as soon as possible. I have no idea how you guys will feel about it, it's super talk-heavy and went some weird places.

I'm not sure if the footfags will be disappointed or not.

Real talk, should I be worried that my sister has a legit mental thing going on? She's moody as hell and getting more and more nonsensical.
>>
>>33203570
It wouldn't surprise me if she's having trouble coming to terms with the situation and is acting odd as a way of dealing with it.
>>
>>33203570
Have you considered something else is wrong in her life and she is using you as a release?
>>
File: 0ohwk4.jpg (63KB, 800x600px)
0ohwk4.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>I moved to the couch to wait for whatever is gonna happen tonight
>Em comes out, wearing what she called the "zebra-ass-sweater"
>Bare legs, no visible bottoms under the sweater
>She used to dress like this all the time when we lived together before, typically she'd wear shorts under them, but sometimes just panties
>E: Heehee, no leggings this time, just your little sister's raw, sexy feet :P
>P: ...You're being awfully lewd tonight
>E: They're just feet, they're not lewdddd
>P: You just called them sexy
>E: They are though! But they're not sexualllll
>P: Do you even understand yourself
>She sits down on the couch, on the opposite end that I am, pulls her legs up off the floor and sets her feet in my lap
>E: Don't make fun of me, just rub them! They're so sore and colddddd
>Even I'm a little frusterated after days of teasing and minimal action, so I grab them and squeeze hard right away
>E: Ahahaha, keep doing that...
>I knead her soles for a while, then massage the soft parts of her arches
>E: Oh wow, that feels weird, ahahah...
>I rub her little toes as best I can, and sink my fingers down between her toes
>I'm not that big a footfag, I swear
>E: Oh god, ahhhhhh...
>What the hell, that's a lewd moan
>Feet aren't sexual, my ass
>I redouble my efforts and give the spaces between her toes the rub of her life
>E: Noooooooo, oh my god why does this feel good, haaaaaaah...
>Is this fucking woman gonna cum from her feet
>Not quite, but still
>I let off after a while and kinda knead her ankles
>E: Wow, you found my weak spot I guess, hahaha...
>P: That seemed pretty sexual
>E: My toes are just sore, fucker!
>P: Right... Anything else sore?
>E: Ummmm my legs
>P: Well, okay
>I start on her shins and calves, mostly just stroking them while occasionally massaging the muscles
>E: Mmm, see? Isn't this nice?
>P: Yup

1/5
>>
File: 1373827935806.png (233KB, 566x567px) Image search: [Google]
1373827935806.png
233KB, 566x567px
>>33203519
Probably something like 13 just for touching each other as part of roleplay, 15 for actually trying to get each other off, and we stopped in after I went to college and she got a boyfriend, but we did it one more time afterwards.
>>
File: 0hov656.jpg (146KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0hov656.jpg
146KB, 800x600px
>E: You used to do this all the time
>P: You acted like you didn't like it
>E: You did it without asking! It surprised me, I didn't know what you were trying to do
>E: And when I decided that I liked it and you were just being a good brother, you stopped! Asshole! :P
>P: I mean, I was practically molesting you...
>E: Don't say that! It's fine for a brother to enjoy his sister's legs!
>P: You're delusional
>E: It's fiiiiiine, even if his intentions are shitty, the action and idea is lovely!
>P: Are you a bigger incest pervert than I am?
>E: It's not incessssst
>P: You claim I want to fuck you, is that "lovely"?
>E: Hahaha, um... Sex is a beautiful thing, and I love that you think I'm good enough for you, but in that case, the idea is fine but the action is wrong, hahahaha...
>P: Are you a damn stoner?
>E: Rub my knees, I like thatttttt
>Give up talking to her, rub her knees with more focus
>She's weirdly silent for a while
>E: ...Am I stupid?
>P: Yes
>E: :P You're so mean
>P: You're very moody, at least
>E: Do I like weird things...
>P: You seem to like pretending that incest is only incest when there's sex
>E: Haha, it is though... I just like seeing siblings be really close, it makes me happy...
>P: Huh
>E: I wanna be close to you...
>P: Well, you came all over my dick, I'd say we're close
>E: Hahahahaha...
>I guess I started rubbing her outer thighs at some point
>Getting close to her ass
>Didn't notice before now, but her sweater is barely covering whatever's on underneath
>Can see most of the way up her leg, get glimpses of pink on her crotch. Definitely not wearing shorts
>E: I love this feeling... I'm awful...
>P: You're fine, stop thinking about shit
>E: Am I broken?
>P: You're fine
>E: But I don't make any sense...
>P: I thought you wanted to understand me
>E: I do!
>P: Well, we're basically the same, you just draw the line at sex, apparently
>E: Haha... How do you deal with it?

2/5
>>
File: 0womo.png (420KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0womo.png
420KB, 800x600px
>P: It was tough, before this weekend
>E: Hah, that's right, you said you were always a weird incest pervert
>E: I guess I'm a pervert too
>E: So push me
>P: Why do you keep saying this shit
>E: We have a safe word and everything, make me use it! :P
>P: Are you gonna have a mood swing again?
>E: I'm fine now... I love you Pat.
>Full on grabbing her ass now
>She's wearing a pink thong
>E: Hahaha, do you think it's cute?
>P: ...Yep.
>E: See, even now I don't think this is wrong, just a little embarrassing, haha...
>P: You trust me way more than you should
>E: Yup, because I love my big brother
>P: ...You're amazing
>E: :P
>I'm kinda huddled over between her legs, holding her ass from underneath. Kind of a weird position to explain
>Massaging her cheeks as best I can, considering their crushed between her butt and the couch
>E: Should we move somewhere with more room? Hahaha...
>Don't even say anything at this point, I merely princess-carry my little sister in her underwear back to my bed for the second time in two days
>Set her down, she flips onto her belly
>E: There, now you have room :P
>I'm just staring at Em's ass
>E: C'monnnnn, the massage isn't overrrrr, pleassssse, my ass is a leg muscle tooooo
>I kinda straddle her legs, facing her ass
>For some reason, I have another one of those "What the fuck am I doing, how did this happen" moments
>Just grab her butt with both hands so I can stop thinking
>Trying to massage it like I did her legs, but it's too damn squishy
>Try to be "modest" at first, eventually give into temptation and spread her cheeks
>Her thong might as well be covering 0% of her cute butthole
>The front part is digging into her crotch
>Labia is squishing out the sides
>I'm staring at Em's asshole and pussy
>I'm dead
>E: Heehee... Having fun? You always liked my butt, hahaha...
>P: Is this what you think siblings are supposed to do to eachother?

3/5
>>
File: 0ogni.jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0ogni.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
>E: If they love and trust eachother, what's the problem?
>P: ...You're not wrong.
>E: Is there anything you've always wanted to do to my butt?
>P: Umm...
>E: I liked it when you used to use it as a pillow... Anything else?
>P: ...
>E: Do itttttttttt
>And then I shoved my face into her butt
>She doesn't even act surprised, she just does her laugh that I can't decide if I hate or love
>Who replaced my sister with a damn succubus
>Won't even try to describe what I did, just kinda rubbed my face all around
>Not really a smell guy, but notice it's extremely clean in her asscrack
>Why the fuck did she clean her butt this well
>Something comes over, I pull my face out and poke a finger right at her butthole
>It was too abrupt to really go in, it just kinda bounces off
>She jumped
>E: WHAT THE FUCK. Oh my god, why did you do that
>P: Sorry, is that too much?
>E: Maybe, I just didn't expect it, hahaha...
>P: Sorry... but you're right, I do like your butt
>E: Haha, you're awful, why am I doing this
>P: Be confident again, I like you better that way
>E: Asshole :P
>She's flipped back onto her back, and pulled her sweater as far down as it will go again
>P: NOW you're being modest
>E: Shut up, I'm a lady
>P: So... What now?
>E: Hmm... my feet!
>P: I already rubbed your feet
>E: I forgot to ask, is there anything you've always wanted to do to my feet?
>P: ...I mean, maybe
>E: I have whipped creammmmmm
>P: What the fuck, did you plan for all this to happen
>E: Maybeeeeee
>P: Did you plan your moral crisis and constant breakdowns?
>E: Hahaha, no, those are real. I'm sorry.
>P: I don't even like feet that much
>E: But you like mineeeee
>I proceeded to obtain said whipped cream from the kitchen
>She sprays whipped cream on each of her toes
>Em just smiles
>P: I guess we're not moving on until I do this
>E: You want to though
>I proceeded to meticulously suck on each and every one of her toes until they're clean

4/5
>>
File: 0pwk.jpg (229KB, 800x600px)
0pwk.jpg
229KB, 800x600px
>She alternates giggling and moaning for the whole time I'm doing that
>E: See? You love it
>P: I liked it because they're YOUR feet
>E: :P That's fine, I'm your sister
>P: It's not fine because you're my sister
>E: Shut up, I thought you were on my side
>P: I changed my mind, I like timid and confused Em better than sadist Em
>E: Hahaha... Then you'll be happy to know I'm pushing myself really hard and might break down crying any minute
>P: ...Why would that make me happy
>E: I don't know, hahaha... Should we stop this nonsense?
>P: It was your idea
>E: I know, but I'm stupid... And you make me feel like I can be stupid all I want, hahah...
>P: You keep changing your story
>E: I know, I just don't understand anything that's happening, hahaha...
>P: ...I love you, Em.
>E: I love you too... What are we gonna do now...
>P: Whatever you want
>E: But I want stupid things
>P: I like stupid things
>E: ...Can we kiss again?
>P: Of course
>E: As brother and sister?
>P: What's the difference?
>E: I'm not gonna rub my crotch on you, hahaha...
>P: I mean, you can if you want...
>E: Don't say that :P
>P: It's fine, we'll masturbate as brother and sister
>E: Oh my god, fuck you
>P: ...You wanted a kiss?
>E: Haha, can we like, lay down? I'm sleepy...
>And so we layed down on our sides, facing eachother
>But Em jumped back up, tossed her sweater aside, and layed back down
>E: It was too hot, haha...
>She's not wearing a bra
>P: Ummmm
>E: You saw them already... Can we hug?
>Then we just kinda held eachother for a while, before she initiated a kiss
>It was... weird, and calm, and not particularly arousing, I think her brother and sister bullshit got to my head
>I dunno when the kiss ended, I dozed off pretty quickly
>Wake up about an hour ago, she's sound asleep
>And here I am, I guess

5/5
>>
>>33203806
You are an amazing greentext author.

I don't know if any of this is true but I'm super invested in this story.
>>
>>33203806
why don't you just put benis in vagina already?
>>
>>33203846
I wonder what would happen if he started fingering her while she was asleep.
>>
>>33195876
I sometimes cuddled my little bro when we were younger no lewds tho
>>
>>33203806
I'm way too into this. These are so good. I hope you go all the way with her.
>>
>>33204025
>>33203846
>>33203856
>>33203834
It is a fake story anyways who cares
>>
>>33204097
Just play along it's more fun. Besides there are certainly real stories on here, who's to say if this one isn't?
>>
File: c0wlg.png (249KB, 752x772px) Image search: [Google]
c0wlg.png
249KB, 752x772px
>>33203637
I mean yeah, I can't remember if I mentioned it, but she's been super insecure with herself ever since trying to move out on her own, and being stuck with a terrible roommate. And she goes on and on about wanting things to go back to how they were. I don't know if that's major enough to make her go nuts, but maybe.

>>33203846
The mood was weird, man. Believe me, I'm pent up enough that I thought about it nearly the whole time, but it just wasn't gonna happen

>>33203856
I almost did this though, shoot me

I really need to go back to bed if I wanna get up early enough to make breakfast. Crazy or not, Em needs food and cuddles.
>>
>>33204140
Give her a kiss on the butt then sleep.

We will keep the thread alive for you.
>>
>>33203806
If this story IS real, Pat
I really don't mean to be a buzzkill, but I think your sister isn't in the best of emotional states. She's feeling like a failure and an awful person right now, or was just a bit ago. I think that... it might not be so morally right to try to push for anything like this? She might get the idea that you only love her as a sex thing, or feel used in order to have a place to stay.

I dunno. I just wanted to maybe... suggest you slow down? Or at least ask her, and make it clear that even if she refused you'd still love her as a brother.
>>
File: 02p40.jpg (80KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
02p40.jpg
80KB, 500x611px
>>33204167
I barely had a buzz to begin with, man. It's been weird the whole time. But yeah, as much as I feel like I'm being teased the fuck out, she's probably just trying to cope with how I'm acting. I don't know how, but I'm gonna fix this tomorrow morning.

And since someone else is being weird and showing what their imouto looks like (and since I already said this in my first post here), here's the closest girl I can think of to Em. Just without a dumb anime face.

Going to bed now.
>>
>>33204278
Night night

Oh, and be clear to her she can stay with you even if she doesn't become sexual.
>>
>>33204278
She seems cute. Also bump this you dumbass aussies.
>>
>>33204574
Aussies should be sleeping now. It's up to the NEETs.
>>
File: Finland-625031.jpg (36KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Finland-625031.jpg
36KB, 590x350px
Finnish independence day bump
>>
File: kommari kirino.png (100KB, 1039x1365px) Image search: [Google]
kommari kirino.png
100KB, 1039x1365px
>amerifats are sleeping/waking up
>europoors are at school/work
>strayacunts are going to sleep
NEETs of the world, unite! We need to keep this thread alive for the sake of the greater good.
>>
Rollorino my paizano
>>
File: 1460672156163.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px)
1460672156163.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>everyone wants an imouto
>i want a niisan
I feel like a faggot of titanic proportions
>>
Roll for niinii
>>
File: 08298ca7.jpg (128KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
08298ca7.jpg
128KB, 720x540px
bumpu
oreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreimo
>>
Where's the fucking, Pat?
>>
>>33193805
Rolling for what to say
>>
>>33207233
Waiting for that greentext, dubs boi.
>>
I will only, let you down
I will only, let you down...

But my door is always open.
>>
Obligatory
>tfw no imouto
>>
Bumperino gonna green text my stories when i get home from school
>>
>>33193805
i can tell you motherfuckers never had a sister.
if you had one, you would be just disgusted.
>>
>>33207783
normie get out
this place is not for you
>>
>>33207783
t. faggot
original
>>
Don't reply, please.
>>
>>33202859
I didn't even finish this.

>lay down next to her
>"I thought we were going to try and do that kind of stuff less" (paraphrased)
>tell her I thought that I put her through so much stress that she deserved it
>she hugs me and seems at peace for a moment
>"You're going to have to do that more than just when I'm angry though" (paraphrased)
>laugh softly and roll over my back
>pull her in beside me
>pull pubes out of my mouth for the next ten minutes

There wasn't really much else that happened but I still wanted to include it.
>>
>>33200938
I could not disagree more than I currently do, onii-chan.
>>
>>33202859
Yes, anon, I do. A cropped pic of her would be optimal, though.
>>
>>33196571
>LAST POST FOR REAL
This better not be the last one because you'd better come back with a post ablout you fucking your sister Do it faggot
>>
>>33203806
Epic Story time. Pat is the hero that /r9k/ needs.
>>
>>33208000
You got trips, man. I can't just not reply to you.
>>
File: genegun.jpg (3KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
genegun.jpg
3KB, 280x180px
>>33193841
Buy gene gun to make viruses with your genes and inject them while she's sleeping. Apply local anesthesia so she doesn't wake up.
>>
>>33208736
wat?
Origimi
>>
File: 0cb7e474614e3bf220b034fb5af0cddc.jpg (493KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
0cb7e474614e3bf220b034fb5af0cddc.jpg
493KB, 1000x750px
Currently trying my best to make a half decent French toast. I'll try to quickly type out the talk we had when we woke up.

>Wake up on my back, Em's head is on my chest
>Guess Em woke up first, she's looking at me
>E: Good morning
>P: Hey
>E: I'm sorry about last night...
>P: Don't worry about it
>E: I won't make stupid plans anymore
>P: That's probably a good idea
>E: I almost ruined everything, haha...
>P: ...Only because I went along with it
>E: You can't help it... I specifically did stuff I knew you'd like, haha...
>P: I don't like feet that much
>E: Liar
>P: Hey Em?
>E: Mmm?
>P: I hope you know you're not just a sex thing to me, you're my sister above all
>She hides her face in my chest for some reason
>P: Soooo respect yourself a little more, and stuff
>E: Okaaay...
>P: And ditch your roommate
>E: Hah! You just want me to live with you all the time
>P: Only if you want to
>E: I'll talk to her... She'll be angry, haha
>P: Well, I need to start on breakfast if you're gonna do anything today
>E: kaaaay
>I kinda rubbed her head a little
>P: Love you, Em
>E: Love you too...
>I slid out from under her and went to make breakfast, she curled back up under the covers
>By the time I'm typing the end of this, she's up and we're sitting down to eat
>>
>>33208928
YES I LOVE YOU
YOURE A HERO
>>
>>33208928
So you're basically moving together
When are you going propose to her?
>>
bump
oreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreoreo
>>
File: 1d37a97b38806bf624e763a2a9fd6655.jpg (275KB, 1069x1509px) Image search: [Google]
1d37a97b38806bf624e763a2a9fd6655.jpg
275KB, 1069x1509px
imouto bump
oreimo oregon
>>
>>33208863
Use genetic engineering.
>>
File: maketime.jpg (2MB, 706x5010px) Image search: [Google]
maketime.jpg
2MB, 706x5010px
Sibling love bumpu!
>>
>>33210941
Is there another page?
>>
Bump for imouto sex
Come back Pat and cuddler
>>
>>33211238
How boorish. I'm here for the secret love and cuddling, not the slapping of flesh which is merely part of it.
>>
File: 0gp4.jpg (83KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
0gp4.jpg
83KB, 850x478px
So, Em's since left for work. I would've updated earlier but I laid down for a second and accidentally dozed off.

We talked a little more over breakfast. She says she still plans on staying at her own home for the rest of the week (It's closer to her work), but to expect her back anytime if her roommate throws a fit.

She also wants me to help bring all her stuff over on saturday, regardless of the roommate. I guess it's actually happening.

I'll just quote the rest directly:
>E: Haha, it's gonna be like how it was before...
>P: You kept saying that's what you wanted, right?
>E: Yup. I guess dad's not here this time though... We're all alone, heehee
>P: ...Yup
>E: ...Ummmmmm
>P: Em?
>E: I'm sorry for trying to force things, the past couple nights, ahahaha...
>P: You already apologized
>E: BUT, um... If we go slower next time, maybe... Ahahahaha...
>P: Don't do shit for my sake, Em
>E: It's for my sake too, dumbass! Haha...
>E: Oh shit, I gotta get going
>P: Alright, see you whenever Em
>E: Ummmmmm...
>P: ?
>E: ...Kissing is fine though
>P: Wha-
>E: Kissing is fine though!
>I guess she wants a goodbye kiss
>Walk over, hold her shoulders, intend to just kiss her for a second or two
>It was a little longer than that
>She breaks it, heads for the door
>E: Heehee... See ya, big brother
>P: My name's Patrick
>E: I like calling you big brother :P
>P: ...Later Em, love you
>E: Love you tooooo

I've since been staring at job openings in an attempt to deal with the sudden loneliness and feeling of inferiority.

>>33209329
Don't even joke, that's like, the thing I wanna do the most in this whole damn world.
>>
>>33211696
HI PATRICK-SAN
that was a lovely kiss indeed, sir
>>
>>33211696
Her calling you her brother is to help establish a boundary. I don't mean that she doesn't want to go further, I mean that she feels guilty and feels the need to remind herself that you are her brother. She probably took a few bigger steps than she wanted to.
>>
>>33211696
Any kind of jobs you're looking for? If you're going to be a family man regardless of which kind you're going to have to act like one.
>>
>>33211963
>>33211696
So when is the baby coming?
>>
>>33211696
Man, I hope this is 100% real because I really do want to see some Anon reach a good ending. Even if it's a taboo kind of ending.

I'd also be very jealous if it is true.
>>
File: n0wp.jpg (234KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
n0wp.jpg
234KB, 850x600px
>>33211782
Yeah, I'd say using my dick to achieve orgasm was a pretty big-ass step too far

I dunno, at the time it felt like she was slipping back into tease mode, but maybe you're right. I'm just happy that kissing might be a normal thing from now on.

>>33211963
I'll take what I can get, my resume is trash and college never really happened. Honestly, Em's a step away from a manager position at her job (She works at a small restaurant), so I might have to suck it up and let her bring in the big bucks. Still, I'm gonna do something.

>>33212017
Even just thinking about that makes me way happier than it should, dammit
>>
>>33212330
Fap material for life. Still winning.

Seriously tho, don't impregnate your sister.
>>
>>33212424
There is literally nothing wrong with one generation of incest
>>
>>33212473
A baby from a mom and dad over 40 has more chance of deformation than an incest baby of younger parents, so you are somewhat correct.
>>
File: m646.jpg (168KB, 850x600px)
m646.jpg
168KB, 850x600px
>>33212424
>>33212473
>>33212528
Yo, we ain't having kids anytime soon, I was mostly kidding.

She's always wanted to be a mom though, I dunno if this "thing" we have will change that or not.
>>
Happened a few years ago

>go hug sister and tell her I love her and go back to my room
>she comes back like 10 minutes later and asks why I did that
>say I just wanted to let her know I loved her
>she gives me an awkward smile and says thanks and stares at me for a few seconds and leaves
>mom comes up and asks if everything is ok and sits on my bed for several minutes watching YouTube with me
>next day sister comes in and watches Netflix with me
>mom asks me to go to the store with her
>mom asks me to hang out with her instead of being alone in my room
>sister wants me to go with her and her friends to the movie. Say no thanks don't want to intrude
>mom calls and says I should go back to my therapist she called and set up an appointment with him

Turns out my sister thought I was saying goodbye.
>>
>>33212659
I can imagine this would happen to most robots, myself included.
>>
>>33212659
God damn, that feels bad man.
>>
>>33212659
Spent a minute staring off at nothing.
That's really sad.
>>
Is there a pastebin of Pat's story? I need proper context
>>
>>33213576
Pat's stuff is relatively new. You can probably just go through the old threads and find everything because he's only posted in a few of them.
>>
>>33213790
Did he start using "Pat" in the name field from the very beginning?
>>
>>33207746
waiting on you now..

keep us bumped
>>
>>33213844
It think he changed it a few times. I remember it starting with some really corny post from the supposed "Em" and then he started greentexting shortly afterwards.
>>
>>33213844
basically this
>>33213904

his sister posted with "Em" as her name, asking if pat was in the thread or not. that was the first post.
>>
File: gift.png (1MB, 1474x1111px)
gift.png
1MB, 1474x1111px
>be me
>have a qt3.14 little sister
>been always really close with her
>she still lives with our parents, I've already moved away
>been abroad because of work
>go to my parent's place for Christmas
>knock the door
>sister opens the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
>sees me
>makes the sweetest smile I've ever seen
>hugs me
>tells she's missed me so much
>we go inside
>been driving the whole day
>tired as fuck
>grab some freshly brewed coffee
>give sis a souvenir/gift I bought abroad
>the package has a ribbon flower or whatever those things are called on the top of it
>sister does something really unexpected
>rips the thing off and puts it on my chest
>confusedly ask her what she's doing
>"you're me present this year"
>before I can say anything back, she kisses me on the lips
>giggles and smiles after it
>mom and dad finally come to the kitchen and we exchange hugs and greetings
>they didn't see her kiss me
>>
OHH!!!! MAN!

you need to go and see how that came about

NO ONE SPOIL IT!

ITS AWESOME!
>>
>>33214125
I saw that folgers comericial too
>>
>>33214129
who? what? why? where? when? how?
>>
>>33214129
meant for
>>33213844

but i see we have spoonfeeders among us...
>>33213904
>>33213976
>>
File: 1398572882820.gif (2MB, 358x268px) Image search: [Google]
1398572882820.gif
2MB, 358x268px
>>33214125

liar ive seen that full home movie of yours!

HERE YOU GO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhfcWTZeP1k
>>
File: 1479995512108.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479995512108.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>33213904
>>33213976

does spoiling another anons journey make you happy fags?

bump
>>
>>33214266
it makes me happier than your dubs could ever make you happy
>>
>>33214266
I'm sorry. I was trying to help him out, I didn't realize telling him about the opener would spoil it.
>>
Quick strawpoll for our heroes!

http://www.strawpoll.me/11815071
>>
>>33214464
just ask instead, so i dont have to leave this site
>>
>>33214464
>no option for both/all including those not included in the poll
Bad poll.
>>
>>33214398
it doesn't spoil anything, you just told them what to look for. they have no reason to be butthurt
>>33214496
it's one click away you lazy fuck, and if they asked here this thread would reach bump limit quicker
>>
File: 1470759435260.jpg (420KB, 1190x1683px) Image search: [Google]
1470759435260.jpg
420KB, 1190x1683px
>>33214464
Why not both? Anyway, cuddler has his imouto pretty much already become a slave to his love, kisses, hugs and cuddles. Pat has yet to put benis in bagina but they're moving together. Both of them are going to have lovely imouto-wives
>>
File: j45j3.jpg (217KB, 1024x768px)
j45j3.jpg
217KB, 1024x768px
>>33213576
>>33213844
My original post about the nipple thing, and Em's thread both seem to be lost to time

I started posting anonymously at first, here's a few of those.
>>33082143
>>33092403
>>33092866

Then I switched to Patrick McNipplebuster, and a bunch of other random Pat-names before getting lazy and sticking with just Pat. You can find those yourself.

I'll summarize the nipple story and the Em thread if you guys really want me to (though I barely remember the Em thread, I glanced at it and had a heart attack).
>>
>>33214725
definitely not lost to time, ive saved every thread
>>
>>33214464
>http://www.strawpoll.me/11815071

no option for both...

you avin a giggle mate?
>>
>>33214725

it so much better to go back and read pat.

its what makes us invest in you and imouto.
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (139KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
139KB, 400x389px
>>33214125
It post hit me in the feels, anon. Hold on to that girl and never let go.

My sister barely gives a shit about me, even though I try hard to care about her.
>>
File: m644i.jpg (375KB, 959x800px) Image search: [Google]
m644i.jpg
375KB, 959x800px
>>33214770
Huh, thanks I guess. I wouldn't mind seeing the Em thread again myself.

Also, the actual original nipple post was on /a/ back in fucking May or something. That one got deleted, but some crazy soul managed to dig up my follow up post.
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/142692344/#142713176
>>
>>33214725
>>33215054
Wait what, did Em start a thread of her own or are you talking about that when she posted in one of these threads sometime ago?
>>
>>33215100
when she posted in one of these
>>
>>33215122
I already thought I'd missed one. Thank god that's not the case
>>
Goddamn, Pat. If both you and your retarded sister stopped apologizing left and right, you'd have fucked long before by now.

Stop being a pussy ass bitch and grab her by the pussy. Figuratively and literally speaking.

Good luck, you wonderful bastard.
>>
>>33208103
I hope she's okay with shaving, my sex life got so much better when we both started shaving
>>
File: sisterfucker tp.png (240KB, 1899x2120px) Image search: [Google]
sisterfucker tp.png
240KB, 1899x2120px
>>33215359
They're already moving together and pretty much 100% sure to fuck on the next days or so. The situation was same with imouto cuddler. He kept kissing and fingering her imouto and generally blueballing us for a couple of weeks and then finally fucked her. It was glorious especially if one had followed the thing since the beginning.
>>
>>33215462
I know. I'm happy for both, but Pat sounds like such a fucking pussy ass nigga. Everything he wrote that wasn't his sister made me cringe.

Then again, I am on /r9k/.
>>
>>33215528
Yeah, well, real life doesn't always work as smoothly as in japanese animes and doujins
>>
>>33214222
I'm fucking dying
>>33214464
>http://www.strawpoll.me/11815071

Definitely Imouto Cuddler, he sounds like a real gentleman and his sister a real cutie. I think Pat's sister has some deeper issues.
>>
File: 1477807066911 -r9k- KV sister.jpg (88KB, 750x510px) Image search: [Google]
1477807066911 -r9k- KV sister.jpg
88KB, 750x510px
>>33197050
>Realistically I imagine some of them are probably in prison

Homeless is also a possibility.
>>
We slowed down and relaxed together earlier and I really enjoyed it.

>mom calls and asks me to pick D up from school
>go to her school
>she practically skips to the car
>the moment she gets in she grabs my face and smacks me right on the lips
>when we release I scold her some because I only graduated this year
>"Now they know I have a hot boyfriend though." she gives me a huge smile
>we get home
>just me and her for a while
>I go to my bedroom to put on some lazy clothes
>she follows me in and strips down to panties and a tshirt and climbs into my bed
>I turn on the TV and get in
>she starts feeling me up and kissing me
>I stop her and ask her if we could just relax together
>tell her I don't have any condoms yet either
>she seems a little disappointed but agrees
>she tucks her shoulder under my arm and rests her head in that little arm nook thing
>seriously within 10 minutes she crashes
>lay there holding her as she drools onto my chest
>just feel nice and comfy

>>33215415
I might talk to her about. She's already requested I do some manscaping anyways.
>>
>>33216338
>"Now they know I have a hot boyfriend though."
So the other students saw that? What if someone recognizes you?
>>
>>33216338
you keep going out but you can't detour to the drug store and get some condoms?
>>
>>33216474
He is a busy man, Anon.
>>
>>33216474
>willingly giving money to the condom jew
>>
>>33216177
reading through this thread rn, holy fuck this dude
>>
File: 40lh.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
40lh.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
>>33215528
If I wasn't a pussy ass nigga, I would've wasted my virginity on some gross bitch. Don't hate.

>>33214464
>Everyone's waiting on me and the legit imouto fucker
>I just wanna know if this imouto was legit and what happened to her
>>33186935
>>
>>33216588
Definitely not legit. If it was, she wouldn't have put so much effort into it, and made it so long.
>>
>>33216532
That's the one jew I'm willing to bankroll.

It keeps you from having to pay for the school jew and the university jew and the diaper jew.
>>
>>33196571
ask her to describe again for you what happens in the girls locker room
Get into the topic of girls massaging each others boobs and ask her if she'd let you try
>>
>>33215732

>life doesn't always work as smoothly as in Japanese animes and doujins

Kek
>>
>>33216418
That's why I gave her a hard time about it. I doubt they would have been able to look over at the right moment and see me through the window but it's still a dangerous move.

>>33216474
I'm lazy.
>>
>>33212659
Think of it this way. Your mother loves you and wants to help, but is confused and does not really know how to help.
>>
>>33212659
they love you anon, bittersweet feels
>>
>>33217746
>>33217726

trying out that trip eh?

anything new?
>>
>>33217790
What were you trying to reply to?
>>
Hey guys it seems like someone was trying to steal my trip. If someone other than me posts with my trip I'll let you all know. I don't really know what to do if they get it so let's hope they don't succeed.
>>
File: 24.jpg (629KB, 1389x2010px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
629KB, 1389x2010px
wincest bump!
oregairu
>>
>>33218413

Didn't you mention that you used your imouto's name as your password? I bet someone ran a dictionary attack against you.
>>
>>33218413
Sorry about that. I wasn't trying to steal it per se, just checking the security of your password. I won't do it again, I promise
>>
>>33217609
She doesn't even know the problem.
>>
>>33218435
Yeah, I realize that it was a pretty bad idea to not only make it a password but also tell everyone, I really have no idea what I was thinking. Also I don't know why someone would want to steal my tripcode.

>>33218490
Alright. It was just a little confusing.
>>
File: et5u.png (705KB, 800x600px)
et5u.png
705KB, 800x600px
Well, there's nothing really for me to update you guys on since I'm alone (I took a walk and pet a small dog. Exciting, I know), so I'll just ask a kinda weird question.

Should I jack off before I see Em again? I haven't had a chance since last thursday, and I'm pent up as fuck after this weekend, but like, I still don't really feel like it? Some part of me wants to save it for her, even though I don't know how long that'll take. But like, maybe not doing it is affecting my judgement or some shit, I dunno.
>>
>>33218490
>Sorry about that. I wasn't trying to steal it per se, just checking the security of your password.

Really. You just wanted to find out his imouto's name.
>>
>>33218553
No, save your seed for your imouto. Or in case she wants to get off rubbing on your dick again.
>>
>>33218553
Save it for her, Pat.
>>
>>33218558
You could put it that way, too
>>
>>33218553
>But like, maybe not doing it is affecting my judgement or some shit, I dunno.

Of course not jacking off will affect your judgement. But so does jacking off, that affects your judgement, too.

Why don't you refrain, and consider it an opportunity to practice self-control, and maintain clarity of mind in the most difficult of circumstances. You'll need that to protect your imouto and make her happy in the future, don't expect life to get easier from here on now.

I've seen the end of paradise, anon. Cast out of Arcadia into the desert of the Real, where the oasis of my imouto is just a mirage. And I thirst, I thirst.

Also, I'm the one who dug up your old post from June. I'm always in imouto threads, it keeps me walking towards that hazy mirage on the far horizon.
>>
>>33218790
That was actually cool, anon :) :O
>>
>>33218519
The better question would be "Why wouldn't someone want to steal your tripcode?".
>>
>>33218619
If I could also make sure Onii-chans tripcode is secure, how would I do so?
>>
File: 1480593860636.jpg (19KB, 462x579px) Image search: [Google]
1480593860636.jpg
19KB, 462x579px
>tfw not a single child but only have an older brother who is a pathological narcissist and borderline sociopath
>tfw we both just pretend the other doesn't exist
>tfw even worse than just being an only child
>tfw will never feel the comfy feeling of a sibling caring about my existence
>>
File: s4hwj6.jpg (275KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
s4hwj6.jpg
275KB, 850x637px
>>33218605
>>33218616
Alright, well, I might just waste it all and cream my pants the next time she does anything remotely lewd, but I'll go for it anyway.

>>33218790
You seem weird but cool, thanks anon. Making my imouto happy is just about the only thing I care about, I'll do my best.
>>
>>33218927
So other than to discover her name why would someone do it?

Also I'm going to create a backup code if someone starts to post as if they're me

!vRujQeB/lg
>>
>>33219001
literally same situation here
>>
>>33219015
Same reason I just gave you. Because they can and they have no reason not to.
>>
any straya cunts up?

GET TO WORK KANGAROO PUNCHERS!

KEEP BUMPING!
>>
>>33219405
It seems my amerifat shift is over. You damn strayas better keep this thread up.
>>
>>33219405
I'm a Canadian, C-can I help too?
>>
>>33219842
A FCUKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAF
>>
Why the hell does this thread always devolve to /int/ at night?
>>
>>33219886
i have a feeling 90% of these are americans, but they are nightowl neets so they say they are from europe, australia, africa, mars and anywhere else
>>
File: meek69h4.jpg (82KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
meek69h4.jpg
82KB, 850x637px
>>33219933
Is incest legal on Mars?
>>
File: 1455851696258.png (36KB, 757x827px)
1455851696258.png
36KB, 757x827px
>>33219933
As I said, I am NOT an American, I am a Canadian.

Please do not confuse us.
>>
>>33220002
Stop your shitposting, leaf.
>>
>>33219990
No, infact any sex at all is illegal, because theres not enough oxygen for kids.
>>
You all should move to France or other places in europe where this is legal.

Apply for asylum.
>>
>>33220066
nice quad dubs, my friend.
>>
>>33220002

Why do Canadians have bearded axes?
>>
>>33220066
I don't know why but I decided to tell her about that.

>hanging out in her room
>just sitting on opposite sides of the bed
>this allows me to get on 4chan without her seeing
>discover multiple European countries allow incest
>fact check to confirm
>scoot around the bed until I'm next to her
>she puts a hand on my thigh and turns her head towards me
>"Yes?"
>tell her about countries in europe that let siblings bang
>she gets back to looking through her phone
>"Wait, it's illegal to have sex with your brother or sister here?"
>yes
>"That makes it even dirtier"
>"Maybe we should run away to Europe though"
>turns to me and stares right into my eyes
>she holds it for a few seconds and then red fills her face
>she turns her head and starts going through her phone pretending she didn't just say that we should run away together
>tickle her and say that maybe we should
>she tries to tickle me back
>turns into wrestling
>toss her around the bed for a few minutes and then get back to laying around
>>
>imouto walks in on me masturbating
>she says I should stop because she's planning on "emptying" me tomorrow
>I find this terminology concerning
>"Y-You're making me sound like a sex object..."
>"Alright, your point is?"
>>
File: w04lh.jpg (584KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
w04lh.jpg
584KB, 1600x1200px
>>33220066
>>33220493
Or you could just, y'know, move to Ohio. Their incest laws only target parent-child incest. Or New Jersey, if you're both 18+.

Not that I've researched this or anything.
>>
>>33220493
Super cute. Do you actually have any real desire or intention to try to live with her in Europe?
>>
>>33221068
I'll keep that in mind down the road, like a few years down the road.

>>33221361
As of right now I don't. That might change but everything can change.
>>
>>33193805
is this gonna turn into a r9k general where a turbo autists role play
>>
>>33220493
saying "I want to run away with you" is one of those things that absolutely make girls melt
>>
>>33193805
Last time didn't work so well because it was late at night and she kinda brushed it off as 3 AM mistyping.

Rolling
>>
>>33221824
welcome to 3 months ago.

thanks for the bump.
>>
>>33222485
ooooh.

that 5 is a complex text.
>>
>>33222485
>"Us? Did you finally get a girlfriend?"

JUST
>>
>>33222583

No. No.

I'm gonna do something stupid or bold or both.

I'm gonna say yes I got a girlfriend and then describe her to herself.
>>
>>33222646

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT BE A PUSSY!!!!!!!!!\

BUMP OREMO!
>>
My sister said that the new Childish Gambino song "Me and Your Mama" is our song. I didn't really have a say in the matter but I feel like it's really opening up how she feels about us and our relationship.

Also I thought the whole "our song" thing had more to do with a romantic moment than anything else.
>>
>>33222912
>Childish Gambino song "Me and Your Mama

using that as a means to bump

I'm in love when we are smokin' that la-la-la-la-la = X8

Do what you want
I'm telling you
Let me into your heart

Can't stand it, backhanded
They wanna see us fallin' apart
You know that I love you
So let me into your heart

Let me into your heart
Do you really love me?
I'm gon' get you, girl, ah

This is the end of us
Sleeping with the moon and the stars
I know where you've been, oh
You can see the sun

Let me into your heart
Oh, this ain't no bullshit
I really love you, girl

Oh
Oh god

Girl, you really got a hold on me
So this isn't just puppy love
Girl you really got a hold on me
So this isn't just puppy love, oh

I'm in love when we are smokin' that
Oh my god, I
(Let me into) Girl, you really got a hold, woah
>>
File: 1480225620868.gif (2MB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
1480225620868.gif
2MB, 640x348px
>>33223061

forgot to post link but at least it becomes another bump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hZCsgcKa-g

also those lyrics....

she doesnt want the D cuddles >>33222912

she wants your until death do us part.
>>
>>33223107
*she doesn't only want the D
FTFY
>>
>>33223107
To me it seems like it shows our relationship is very much a very emotional and love centered thing for her rather than just sex. At least that's what I think. I have a habit of over analyzing and putting extra meaning into things so that might not be how she meant it.

She likes to use music as a way to express her opinions or her feelings about things though. In a makeout session I didn't really feel like sharing with you guys a little while ago she played LP1 by FKA Twigs which is a really sexual album.

She's extremely complex, she really could have meant anything by it.
>>
>>33223256
>a makeout session I didn't really feel like sharing with you guys a little while ago
Well, now you have to share it
>>
>>33222646
good luck brother. keep us updated.
pls respond
>>
Hey guys, I'm the femanon from the last thread who was worried about her brother. Though you guys might want toe know how our talk last night went.

>After mom and dad went the dinner with dad's friend from work, I knocked on my brother's door and asked him if I could come in.
>He lets me in and asks me what I wanted. I saw his PS4 controller, so I guess he was in the middle of a game.
>Me: "Just wanted to see you and talk a bit."
>He has this look like I'm gonna ask him for money.
>To be fair, I have asked him for money before like this.
>But he says "Okay, cool."
>I sit on his bed, and he sits back in his computer chair.
>We make small talk for a few minutes about my job and the game he was playing.
>Then I just decide to go ahead and let it out.
>Me: "Hey, do you...like me as more than a sister...?"
>He hesitates, but comes up with a "Uh...what do you mean?"
>Dumbass, you know what I mean.
>Me: "I read the letter on your computer...the love letter."
>He's a deer in the headlights.
>He looks horrified.
>At that point I'm thinking 'Oh fuck, what have I done?' but I just decided to hold his hand in reassurance that I wasn't mad or anything.
>Me: "Those were some of the sweetest things anyone has ever written about me."
>He just looks down, trying to avoid my eyes I guess. Maybe he thinks I'm just saying that out of pity, but I really do mean it.
>Bro: "How did you find that?"
>Shit, I really don't want to tell him I was snooping around on his laptop, seeing Imouto-chan threads and hardcore porn in his browser history, looking through his folder filled with hentai incest porn pics and finding a love letter to his sister in there.
>Me: "I...saw your laptop open, and I was just kind of wondering what kind of stuff you were interested in, and I...found that love letter."
>Bro: "Did you look at my history?"
>Me: "Um, yeah. Sorry, I know I shouldn't have but..."
>He looks so defeated and ashamed, like his world is just crashing down around him.
>>
>>33223471
I really hope this ends in anal.
>>
>>33223471
Fuck off retard nobody believes your shitty fake story
>>
File: w0oeh.jpg (515KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
w0oeh.jpg
515KB, 1200x1600px
Didn't expect anything else to happen tonight (or this week even), but then Em called me out of nowhere.

>E: Paaaaat
>P: Hey Em, what's up?
>E: I got kicked out... hahaha
>P: What? What happened?
>E: I told [insert roommate's name] I was thinking about moving, and we got into a fight... ehehe...
>P: Are you okay? You sound weird
>E: I'm fine, it's just cold...
>P: Em, just get in your car
>E: I diiiiid, but my heater doesn't workkkk
>P: Then get back over here
>E: I wanted to talk to you firsssst
>P: Em, just come home, we'll talk then
>E: Okay... see you soon

That was about ten minutes ago, Em should show up in 25 or so. It's not deadly cold or anything, but I'm still kinda worried. I'll report back when I can.
>>
>>33223310
Alright. I think it was last Wednesday, I bypassed it somehow, I can't really remember. It was when she bloodied up my sweatpants. I'm trying really, really hard to remember it, I'm going to take some liberty in describing it so it isn't really boring and undetailed.

>sister wakes up
>I brush her hair back and kiss her forehead
>she scoots up and puts a hand on my cheek
>she kisses me
>when she pulls back we give eachother one of those "looks"
>she slides her hand down my face and holds my chin
>kisses me again, this time much longer
>we pull back and give eachother the eyes again
>I grab her head and start eating her face
>she puts her hands on my chest
>starts biting at my lip and moving her tongue into my mouth
>she pulls back and gets up
>puts LP1 on
>she takes her shirt off and gets back in bed
>start trying to suck each other's lungs out some more
>somewhere during this she pulls my shirt off
>I'm tugging and rubbing her breasts
>grip a nipple and play with it
>end up ontop of her
>we're dry humping
>still kissing
>she throws a hand into my pants and grabs my dick
>I realize what's happening and that we shouldn't do it because we aren't home alone
>get off of her and tell her that's enough
>she gets up and puts her shirt back on
>I lay on my back
>she positions herself ontop of me

I can't really remember why exactly I didn't include it. It felt kind of special at the time, for some reason I wanted to keep it to myself.
>>
>>33223471
Right, so you just happened to check his history, know how to set a trip and decided to green text it, doesn't check out.
>>
>>33223514
ey, even if it's not real it is still a good read
let the anon end first desu
>>
>>33223532
Do you have your condoms ready?
>>
>>33223514
>>33223574
Guys you have all been really patient with Pat and IC and allowed them to share their stuff without pressure. Be respectful to everyone please.
>>
File: m200020lt.jpg (1005KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m200020lt.jpg
1005KB, 1920x1080px
>>33223613
If by condoms you mean a blanket to warm her up with and perhaps cuddle under, yes.
>>
>>33223471
please continue
>>33223691
in what manner was she kicked out? did she get to grab some stuff first?
>>
File: r4j4.jpg (258KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
r4j4.jpg
258KB, 600x848px
>>33223869
I posted more or less our exact conversation. She should be here any minute, I'll ask her what's going on.
>>
Gj keeping the thread alive, and great greentexts. You lot are the only reason I come to this site anymore.
>>
>>33223574
>a trip
nigga she just put a name in the name field calm down
greentexting is easily learned from imouto cuddler and the other posters.
>>
>>33223503
Sorry anon, no sex.

>>33223514
Don't you have an anime pillow to jack off onto?

>>33223574
I checked his history and found the letter a few weeks ago, and setting a trip and writting greentext isn't rocket science. I've been on 4chan before. I was looking for advice on how to help my suicidal brother who's into these threads.

>>33223588
It's not fake, but it's probably better if people think it is. My original post is
>>33186935

>>33223471
>Me: "...but, it was really nice to know that you love me that much."
>Bro: "God, I so sorry..." He was hanging his head so low I could see where he was starting to lose his hair on the top of his head.
>Me: "Don't be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong."
>He's panicking, and starting to tear up.
>Bro: "I'm sorry. Please forgive me, I'm evil, I'm so sorry!"
>Gosh dude. I rub his shoulder, telling him I'm okay with it, that it doesn't bother me, and after a bit he finally raises his head up and looks at me.
>Bro: "I really wish you hadn't of looked."
>Too late for that.
>Me: "I was worried about you, you seemed so distant and on edge... I was afraid you were going to hurt yourself or something..."
>Hear comes the heavy part.
>Bro: "My life just feels like a waste, I'm tired of living, and having to deal with people, never feeling loved, or wanted. I just want to die already, it's not worth being alive and dealing with all this shit."
>Me: "Your life is not a waste, and I want you to live for as long as you possibly can. And I do love you and want you. Your never unwanted to me, okay?"
>He says some more sorrys and thanks me, and gives me a hug.
>That hug was the best feeling ever.
>Me: "Hey, I want you to do something for me?"
>Bro: "Sure."
>Here goes...
>Me: "Will you read your letter to me?"
>He's less than enthused.
>Bro: "But, you've already read it though..."
>Me: "I want you to read it to me. Face to face. With all your feelings about me into it."
>Cheesy, I know. I figured it would help him open up.
>>
>>33224192
it's not that i don't belive you, but yknow
it's still anonymous internet imageboard, do you want everyone to belive what you say?

also this was qt as fuck and im tearyeyed now
i would want my sisister to care about me just like you do, keep up the good work!
>>
>>33224192
Quickquickquick I need moah.

So adorable btw
>>
>>33224192
>balding

Yeah nope, nevermind, don't fug him. Already ruined.
>>
>>33224192
If he kills himself (most likely) his death will be on your hands for not giving him intimate sibling love.
>>
>>33223574
Devils advocate time:
If memory serves from the last thread/s(?), she'd menitoned she and her brother both used 4chan, though exactly what the uses were wasn't known by her till history was viewed.

Or I could be off and that was another robot posting.

And on the topic of moving to EU, or Ohio, etc. Australia's got a legal precedent in favor for it.

And back to lurking for me. Really been enjoying catching up on the posts each night.

Good luck with your imouto's /brother.
>>
>>33224589
Aand while I was slowly typing it up on my tablet the original post from the thread's provided and appears after hitting send. Oh well.
>>
File: zxcvbnm.gif (997KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
zxcvbnm.gif
997KB, 500x281px
>>33224192
>Me: "Your life is not a waste, and I want you to live for as long as you possibly can. And I do love you and want you. Your never unwanted to me, okay?"
>>
>>33224271
It's cool, that's why I like 4chan. I can't talk about incest and suicide with my FB friends.

>>33224312
Early balding runs in our family, at least with the guys. He's only 23.

>>33224300
Glad you guys liked it.

>>33224192
>Bro: "I don't think I can do that..."
>Me: "Yes you can. Just let your feelings out. There's no one else in the house, just us. I want to hear the letter you wrote for me in your own words."
>Bro: "You'll just laugh at me, it's the most cringiest thing in the world..."
>Me: "Then I'll read it to you."
>He finally says "No, I'll do it."
>I don't think it's a good idea to post his (very personal) letter for the internet world to see, but suffice to say I was the one who needed a hug at the end.

We decided that things needed to change. I told him up front that a sexual relationship between us was just not good for him, that he needed a girl in his life to say words like that to. But he doesn't know how to date, flirt, or act around a potential girlfriend, so I agreed to act as his practice girlfriend until he gains some confidence in himself. Hopefully, this will satisfy his curiosity about what it's really like to date his bitchy sister and give him some crucial life skills at the same time.

He also agreed to go get a job from a temp agency. I told him I'd drive him back and forth, and teach him how to drive.

I'm thankful he's finally opened up a bit. He really scared me for awhile. I'm serious when I said that I was worried that I'd wake up and find him dead one morning, I want him to live his life to it's fullest.

Also, thanks to the anons in the last thread who recommended that I watch Oreimo, I stayed up until 4am last night watching all the 1st season with my brother and now I'm hooked. First time in ages I'd seen him smiling and laughing. He's seen it before though. We're going to watch the 2nd season this weekend for our first practice date. Maybe I'll let you guys know how it goes. These incest threads are riveting XDDD
>>
File: br34.jpg (601KB, 1600x1200px)
br34.jpg
601KB, 1600x1200px
>>33224192
There's something weirdly comforting to know there are other imouto's kinda like mine. Wonder if Em would've ended up more like you if we didn't get lewd so fast

Anyway, here's what's up:
>Finally, Em knocks on my door
>I let her in, she's wearing a tank top and pajama pants
>P: What the hell, aren't you freezing?
>E: I was getting ready for bed, she didn't let me change...
>I wrap a blanket around her, and lead her to the couch since it's close
>P: Em, what the hell happened?
>E: She tried to hit me, haha...
>P: What the fuck?
>Em's trembling a little, not just from the cold
>E: I told her I was thinking about moving out, and she yelled at me for a while, she says I'm the only "dumbass cunt" who would rent with her, and she can't afford for me to leave, hahaha...
>E: I fucked up, after she calmed down I tried to ask her if I could get any of this months rent back... She got real mad, haha
>E: She chased me out of the house, so I called you... I'm sorry about this
>P: Don't apologize. So what about your stuff?
>E: I don't know, I don't know what to do...
>P: We'll figure it out, is there anything you need right now?
>E: I wanna go to bed...
>She's sniffling
>I put an arm around her and get her to stand up, we walk back to my bed
>She sits down on it
>I turn around to go, I still need to get ready for bed, turn off my laptop, lock up the house and shit, and now I need to come up with something for breakfast
>She grabs my arm
>Still sniffling
>I haven't seen her look this childlike since she was 10
>E: ...We're sleeping together, right?
>P: ...Yeah, I just need to get ready
>E: Okay... come back soon...
>I do all the shit I mentioned, feels like it takes an eternity
>Type this up as fast as possible

I'm not leaving her waiting any longer, I already feel like an ass. See you tomorrow, guys.
>>
>>33223471
>>33224192
Thank God my oneechan never saw the letter I wrote her.

>>33224896
>I agreed to act as his practice girlfriend until he gains some confidence in himself

What's a practice girlfriend?
>>
>>33224972
He has to pull out even before he's close to finishing.
>>
File: 1477607077126.png (452KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1477607077126.png
452KB, 785x757px
>>33224896
>I told him up front that a sexual relationship between us was just not good for him
DROPPED
you can fuck off now roast this an incest thread which you will be providing zero (0) content for
>>
>>33224996
>ROLL FOR IMOUTO! or just plain sibling affection as well...
>Incest general thread if need be.
>You can also use this thread if you are a sister looking to cuddle with your brother as well.
YOU can fuck off
>>
>>33224931
>Wonder if Em would've ended up more like you if we didn't get lewd so fast

But then we wouldn't get epic Pat and Em posts!

>>33224972
I'm kind of curious about your letter. Can you tell us a bit, or even post it?
By practice girlfriend, I mean I'll teach him how to flirt and what most girls like and don't like, basic dancing, etc.
Nothing sex related, just holding hands, cuddling, positive reinforcement. He might get a kiss if he does good though
>>
>>33225157
>namefag who's also providing zero (0) content
McKill yourself
>>
>>33224931
>See you tomorrow, guys.

no lewd tonight anon

only protect.
>>
>>33224896
>I told him up front that a sexual relationship between us was just not good for him
What about for you?

>I agreed to act as his practice girlfriend
It's just like in a certain animey

>we're going to watch the 2nd season this weekend for our first practice date
Enjoy :^) Shit's going to be real

Anyway, you're a great sister for him.
I'm still praying the incest gods, though
>>
File: 1480074264272.jpg (177KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
1480074264272.jpg
177KB, 806x806px
>>33225195

see this cunt?

reminder that when these fucks come here we thank them for the bump and move on.
>>
>>33225184
I feel like a bit of loser just asking random people for advice but could you tell me what you think about this whole thing?

>>33222912
>>33223107
>>33223256

If you really are what you say you are your opinion is invaluable. Also some outside opinions are useful in general.

I afraid I'm really overblowing what she means by choosing this song to represent "us" and someone else chiming in could help me.
>>
File: rtyui.gif (568KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
rtyui.gif
568KB, 500x300px
>>33225184
>He might get a kiss if he does good though

what if he does more than good?

what if in a few weeks you can only think about him?

what if one day he simply says good morning and you feel like you stared into your future husband?

what if one of these days you feel an itch that can only be scratched with his image in your head?
>>
>>33224896
>We're going to watch the 2nd season this weekend for our first practice date.

you sure thats a good idea?

might end up making babies that day...
>>
File: 1476057095034.jpg (110KB, 550x517px) Image search: [Google]
1476057095034.jpg
110KB, 550x517px
>tfw only have two younger brothers
>tfw we're just bros
>tfw no qt imouto
Take my bump for a sweet thread
>>
>>33193805
B-bumping
>>
>>33225474
was that also a roll robot?
>>
>>33225496
No... eww...

My only sibling is older and is repulsive
>>
>>33225531
>>33225531
>My only sibling is older and is repulsive

how so?

answer in the form of a small paragraph
>>
>>33225254
I don't really know how I feel about it, I don't think it's inherently wrong, but I don't want to make his life harder potentially. He might be too set in his ways to be attracted to another girl, but I want him to try at least.

>>33225260
It's like her theme song for being with you, from reading your posts, she does seem really invested in you and her being a real-deal couple, which is really sweet.
My $0.02 anyways.

>>33225300
You know, I'm more worried about this now than I was before last night.

>>33225325
I'll take my chances, I have to see what happens in season 2.

Well, I got work tomorrow, good night guys. I'll keep you posted on the Onii-san when I can.
>>
>>33225644
Only because dubs...

Looks wise she is overweight and has way to many masculine facial features. In forms of her mind, well... she is quite stupid and is a complete normie (Ree). We also share no interests as I am a total NEET and she is a partier.

Even if she was not so disgusting I would probably just focus on my oneitis instead.

The reason I am in these threads is because they are comfy and people tell great stories.
>>
Thread was good until some retard roleplaying as a woman showed up and a bunch of other retards decided to suck his dick
>>
>>33225729
thanks for your bump anon.

try and keep the thread going until the morning.
>>
>>33225689
You have the perfect chance to mold your nii-san into the ideal man. If he's anything like you're describing him, he should be empty and pure, untouched in a way. It should be easy to shape him.
>>
File: 1479196759849.gif (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479196759849.gif
2MB, 960x540px
>>33225946
shes gonna do that already she is going to practice dating with him and help him by pointing out things women like/dislike.

she fails to realize it will lean heavily towards her own likes/dislikes.

eventually he will do things she loves and the fact that she 1 - she already cares for him 2 - she knows he wants her. soon theose two things will mold together.

it will go from -
>I can get him to be better around girls.
>I can get him a better girl than her.
>that bitch isnt good enough for him.
>hes too perfect for these whores!
>he should stay single for a while.
> i should find some one like him.
>he is like my ideal man.
>he is cute though.
>wonder how we would do if we together...
>incest isn't so bad...
>i can have him at anytime i want if i wanted...
>i deserve him...
>he should be mine.
and eventually.

>'hey do you still like me like you use to?'
(yes)
>'can we talk for a little bit?'
>>
File: CGNsUf_WsAEr23m.jpg (62KB, 476x720px) Image search: [Google]
CGNsUf_WsAEr23m.jpg
62KB, 476x720px
also try original oreo oreimo kirino cookies. now with even more tsun in every bite.
>>
>>33193805
>wake up
>still no imuto
Why bother with life
>>
>>33226712
>character cereal
/mlp/ has made these things leave a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
File: 1465558186956.png (82KB, 231x221px) Image search: [Google]
1465558186956.png
82KB, 231x221px
Pat, get a fucking trip code HOLY SHIT but honestly I don't think you need one. The way you type and what happen in your stories is a dead giveaway it's you. If you said you actually fugged her, I will have a hard time believing it since both you and EM are fucking autistic but it's a good thing I guess.
>>
File: 2381209381290.jpg (45KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
2381209381290.jpg
45KB, 540x720px
I'm really having a fucking hard time believing "worried imoutos' story, since her brother is into incest aswell and probably views these threads. Wouldn't it be a dead give away to her brother when she starts mentioning him in this particular thread? From the stories she has given about her brother, he most likely visits /r9k/
>>
>>33226921
Not all robots come to /r9k/. I can imagine many get depressed just by being here.
>>
>>33227042
It's a negative thought chamber that makes you want to kill yourself. Except for these threads. They're comfy af.
>>
>>33227145
I'm not even into incest myself and I'm enjoying these green texts.
>>
>>33227145
Exactly, and not everyone goes to renown greentext boards to look for incest stories, unlike me.
>>
File: 052.jpg (231KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
052.jpg
231KB, 1200x1800px
>>33227042
>both use 4chan
>found a file of his confession letter to her
>checks his history
>>33186935
Quote:
>So I know my brother browses 4chan a lot, and from his history he frequent these kind of threads fairly often

My point still stands, it's a bullshit story. What's the point of her talking about him in these threads if he is going to see them? What's stopping her from going to the room next door and have a talk about the situation??? Why does she need to publicly expose him on 4chan?
>>
>Patrician:

Aunt/Nephew, Aunt/Niece, Mother/Daughter, Younger Brother/Older Sister

>Good Tier:

Older Brother/Younger Sister with an age gap of 3 years or less

>Decent Tier:

Mother/Son, OB/YS with age gap

>Normie Tier:

NBR, Cousins, Twins

>Bad Tier:

Uncle/Niece, anything gay

Satan Tier:

Father/Daughter
>>
File: 1477433620655.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477433620655.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>33227622
>that's just like, your own opinion, man
>>
>>33227622
>anything gay is bad tier
>half of his top tier is gay
Shit list, also shit taste.
>>
>>33226788
>/mlp/

why would you even know about that?

ARE YOU GOING OVER THERE HORSEFUCKER!!?!?

WE DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO YOUR KIND AROUND HERE!
>>
>>33226921

alot of people forget arcanine is a great place for wincest.

i use to make these threads in /b/ and 10 seconds in they have SJW moralfalg scum crawling all over them.
>>
>>33226921
I'm from /a/ and literally only come to /r9k/ for these threads.

I was linked to them from /a/
>>
>>33227325

thanks for the bump and your amazing insight god truly must have been on point when he decided to grace us with your presence anon.

who knows where we would be without you.
>>
>>33227622
>>Normie Tier:
>NBR, Cousins, Twins

>normie - twins...

you must be fucking high.
>>
alright time to sleep i cant keep this bumped anymore.

need a helping robot to take over.
>>
Since we are here for incest, help me choose the next imouto route. Mind you I already achieved all the endings and waiting for imouto paradise 2
>>
>>33228163
>imouto paradise

impregnate cute loli imouto twins.
>>
>>33228163
How is your Japanese?
>>
File: 12262057739237948e4e41a1bfc223a5.png (546KB, 1023x630px) Image search: [Google]
12262057739237948e4e41a1bfc223a5.png
546KB, 1023x630px
>>33228175
I might actually read Hiyori's route this time around instead of skipping to the lewd scenes. Koharu is a fucking tease but she is cute, probably rank her number 2 out of the 3 routes I have read.
>>33228184
My japanese is roughly around beginner 2, so maybe N1? I can read hiragana characters but understanding the words without a dictionary is tough. Mangagamer already has completed translations for imouto paradise 2, they just need to edit the scripts now.
>>
>>33227882

Twincest is in GOT, people love Jaime and Cersei, it's normie tier
>>
File: fu.gif (498KB, 211x169px) Image search: [Google]
fu.gif
498KB, 211x169px
>>33228347
>Twincest is in GOT,
>>33228347
>it's normie tier

says the fucking normie...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1475771110174.jpg (55KB, 375x504px) Image search: [Google]
1475771110174.jpg
55KB, 375x504px
I only have a onee-chan, she is 4 years older than me.
>>
>>33227799
Nice numbers holy shit. I'm checking 'em.
>>
>>33228469

you rollin that 9 anon?

you wanna cuddle or fug?
>>
Woah there, don't want to let that happen.
>>
>>33229789

we just came close to death right?

STRAYA CUNTS! COME ASK QUESTIONS THEY WILL BE ANSWERED LATER!

KEEP BUMPING!
>>
>>33223641
No one was even replying to them
>>
>>33224192
hadn'y have* YOU ILLITERATE FAKE
>>
>>33229912

thanks for the bump.

9 hour late cunt...
>>
I'm going to give a small update and then go back to sleep

>have a cough that got pretty bad last night
>couldn't really sleep because of it
>hacking and stuff
>sister comes into the room
>she says to me from the door "Are you okay?"
>force out a really gross sounding "Yeah"
>she walks over to me and rubs my back/side
>"Can I do anything to help you feel better?"
>tell her I'm fine and for her to go to bed
>she says she's going to try and find something for me to take
>she comes back with a syrup
>assume it's standard couch syrup or something like nyquil
>drop the shot
>tasts gross
>she runs and gets me a cup of water
>wash it down
>I say "Thank you babe" and motion for her to come down to me
>I kiss her and she goes back to bed
>after about 30-45 minutes the room is spinning
>get up and I almost fall over
>waddle my way to her room
>she's still awake
>ask her what she gave me
>"cough syrup"
>flop on her bed and tell her to get me the bottle
>she comes back with prescription grade codeine syrup
>dose was two teaspoons
>she gave me nearlly and oz
>lay on her bed feeling extremely groggy and dizzy
>just roll over and try to sleep
>she starts apologizing profusely
>tell her it's fine I should be back to normal over night
>close my eyes
>feel her get up really close behind me
>fall asleep
>wake up at around 6:30ish
>she crawled over me and tucked herself into my chest
>wake her up and say I'm going to my bed
>walk in there and fall back asleep

I just thought it was funny that she unintentionally drugged me.
>>
>>33225255
he's right tho...original an0n
>>
>>33225729
[Agreement in the form of a bump]
>>
Hey robots, I've been working my way through this amazing thread and I do have one question: is that guy that made those threads about his imouto back in like October still around?
>>
>>33229923
An anon has gotta sleep, man. Also, you're welcome I'm enjoying the rest of the stories.
>>
>>33230247
That is the most vague question I've ever been asked, anon. Give some details about what he wrote about.
>>
>Get called off from work one night (do graveyard shift)
>Parents working until Midnight
>Imouto hops onto bed around 9 or 10ish
>She starts running her fingers into my hair while I do light gaming on PC
>After a little while, I turn my head wanting her to stop
>She pulls my head into her chest
>Her boobs are starting to grow in
>Can hear her heartbeat
>She falls asleep after a few minutes
>Stuck in that position until parents get home
>Begin to doze off as it gets more comfy

She does this every now and then.
>>
>>33230400
2cute4me
I hate my life.
>>
>>33230278
Okay, so he was making his own threads about things that happened between him and his imouto.
In the most recent thread I saw, he had progressed to cuddling with her all the time, and sleeping in the same bed, him in his boxers and her usually in a large shirt and panties. Anons were begging him to make a move and post results but he wanted to take it slowly so he wouldn't traumatize her.
>>
>>33230580
Are you sure that's not imouto cuddler. Sounds exactly like him. That happened in the last month though, not October
>>
>>33230580
yea, thats imouto cuddler, if theyre still here. He fucked her.
>>
>>33230627
>>33230682
Yeah that's probably it then. I thought so just from reading his posts, thanks guys.
>>
>>33230813
But are you sure those were in October? There was an anon at the end of October I thought was imouto cuddler, but it turned out he was a different person. Imouto cuddler started posting about his situation at the start of November.
>>
>>33230864
He made his own threads during late october, but without a name
>>
>>33230969
Did he have a wojak pic in them?
>>
>>33230400

>Her boobs are starting to grow in

fuck off pedoshit
>>
>>33230864
Yeah I was just surfing the archives and found that out myself. The confusion was natural, but imouto cuddler was the guy I was talking about. I lost track of the story right before Thanksgiving so of course I missed the best parts. Still, I'm happy it all worked out well.

Speakibg of which, did anyone ever stitch together a giant screencap?
>>
>>33231128
nOGAMI
>>
File: images (1).png (3KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
3KB, 286x176px
>>33229962
>"unintentionally"
>he thinks his sister isn't a master manipulator who put on an innocent apologetic facade when onii-chan wandered into her room to pass out in her bed like she knew he would after being drugged
>>
>>33231128

Link to the best part? I assumed it was the same guy but I hadn't been on r9k for weeks before this thread.
>>
File: imouto cuddler imouto fingerer.png (58KB, 688x510px) Image search: [Google]
imouto cuddler imouto fingerer.png
58KB, 688x510px
>>33231128
I have all the threads saved since the beginning but I've been fucking lazy. Going to do it someday soon.
>>33231189
>>33215462
Also pic related
>>
>>33220493
You wouldn't actually want to live in france or most of europe right now. It's become a lot more dangerous with all the muslim "refugees".
>>
>>33231252
I have them all saved as well, but i am also lazy, and dont know how to turn them into a giant screencap
>>
>>33231346
Just so I haven't missed anythink, could you post a pic of your saved threads?
>>
>>33231444
no, but >>33231252 might be able to
>>
>>33231444
Trips demands you give the pic
>>
File: severe autism.png (34KB, 359x683px) Image search: [Google]
severe autism.png
34KB, 359x683px
>>33231479
But I'm that anon. That's why I'm asking
>>
>>33231582
OH, well either way it seems like you have more threads than I do.
>>
>>33231642
Yeah, but could you still post yours? My autisms won't sleep well at night if I have missed even one post
>>
>>33231669
no, i cant but i guarentee you havnt missed a thing
>>
>>33231719
Thank god
oreo
>>
>>33231814
BumperImouto
>>
>>33225260
I listened to both the song and the album you talked about and if that stuff actually represents how she feels about you then she's on a whole different level than you are. She's going fucking insane over you. That's all some very intense stuff, emotionally and sexually. God damn dude.
>>
>>33231176
I really don't think that she knew what she was giving me. She probably just assumed it was standard shit that you have to take a ton of.

I still appreciate her effort though, regardless of intention.

>>33231264
Even if we did go to Europe it wouldn't be anytime soon. For all we know Europe could have improved or gotten worse at that point.

>>33232121
Yeah, they all have some pretty strong lyrics to them.
>>
>>33225255
This. I honestly don't even care if the stories are lewd. Heartwarming stories are just as good if not better.
>>
did drugs with sis around. led to interesting encounters

>hs
>sister 1 year older than me, a senior in HS
>bubbly personality blonde that parties on weekends
>ass is her greatest feature, small boobs
>have a small group of friends
>other group of girls we sorta know
>end up dating one
>she was way more out going than I
>I was into music dude weed
>pretty much have typical teen romance
>sex weed and stupid shit
>end up at same party as my sis
>sober because I was going to drive
>sister left by her friends
>asks for ride home
>sister drunk af, gf high and slightly drunk
>gf tells me sister is pretty cute
>they start talking in car about shit
>they become friends and exchange numbers
>sister getting invited to our hang outs
>starts smoking weed with us
> we're at gf's house just relaxing with friends
>everyone leaves except us
>gf takes me up to fuck
>come back down sis is blushing
>she gets up from chair and goes to bathroom
>gf points out wet spot
>get ecstasy from dude
>tell gf
>tells sister to come watch us
>wtf we're going to fuck and be alone i thought
>day we're at gf's house
>gf and I take them
>listen to music and cuddle on the couch
>gf offers sis some too
>of course sis accepted
>i don't think it's a great idea
>had my mind dead set on fucking gf on x
>take her upstairs
>gf says no sis has to watch in case something happens
>k
>tell sis 'come watch us'
>get a bj from gf while sister watching
>felt weird but lost focus on her after a min
>look up and she's clearly touching herself
>whatever start fucking gf doggy
>cum what felt like an ocean
>lay on bed naked next to gf
>sis naked now
>gf goes to get water bottles
>sis lays on bed near me
>play with her ass and tease her pussy with my fingers
>gf climbs over her and lays in the middle
>we all nap as we come down
>ask her later if she enjoyed it
>'anon it was the X making me act lol'

The most incesty one that happened by far. Pretty sure she's the reason I have an incest fetish now
>>
>>33233261
Pretty degenerate but still quite hot
>>
>>33233261
>>33233306
yeah this thing without drugs would be totally beast
>>
>>33233306
>>33233380
>>33233261
was close to character limit.

>sure as fuck fapped to idea of sister's perfect ass and pussy
>one time pretended gf was sister (felt kinda wrong tho)
>kept on smoking weed together
>became a habit
>smoke together
>listen to music
>go upstairs and fuck gf
>like 90% sure sis would fap in bathroom while we fucked
>gf knew and liked to be loud
>they were close friends at that point so who knows what they know
>come down and we watch a movie or eat
>after HS
>broke up with that gf because she wanted to do drugs way too much
>she threatened to tell everyone we knew I fucked my sister
>not true but she was crazy
>she apologizes a while later
>now she's a baker or something and went to rehab idk lol
>haven't heard from her or really care
>sis asked me one time if i'd do X again
>said yeah, but would need someone to do it with
>she giggled and walked away saying 'me duh'
>fapped after she left
>still smoked weed with sis until she moved
>she wore pretty revealing clothes in summer
>cuddled each other a few times while really tired and high
>no way she didn't occasionally notice me being hard as diamonds
>said she missed the fun times with ex gf

I'm about 22 now and this was a while ago. My sis and I talk but neither of us does drugs anymore (well at least not like we used to). She's coming into town this week after finals are over for her. She texted me 'lets go hang out like we used to anon!' She's staying at my apt since I have more space than parents.

Should be a fun holiday season 2bh. didn't really think about wanting to see my sister naked again until these threads
>>
>>33233814
Maybe you should, like, fuck her or something
>>
>>33233814
Take her up on the X offer anon
>>
File: 1473095379761.jpg (192KB, 999x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473095379761.jpg
192KB, 999x1000px
IMOUTO BUMPU!!!!!
>>
File: w0viej.jpg (549KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
w0viej.jpg
549KB, 1600x1200px
>>33225184
The fact that another actual imouto is way into our increasingly weird life is surprising, but thanks? Do you have any thoughts on us eventually getting fully and openly sexual? I know you don't wanna screw your brother, so I'm just curious how you feel about us.

>>33226844
Hey man, if getting some fuk was either of our number one goals, we would've done it like five times by now. Honestly, I might not've started with these constant updates if I knew how weird everything was gonna be. Also here's your damn trip.

Anyway, last night got lewder than expected, but I'm sure you'll all still be mad I didn't fuck her:
>Finally get back to bed
>E: What took you so long...
>P: Sorry, you should've slept, you got work and shit
>E: I'm gonna call in sick, I don't feel so good, haha...
>I scooch into bed next to her, stick my hand on her forehead
>P: You feel fine
>E: My nose is fucked up, haha...
>She still looks shaken up
>Sudden urge to hold her, so I do that
>She melts in my arms, is fully pressed up against me
>She sniffles into my chest for a little while
>Eventually she calms down, I thought she fell asleep
>Give her a kiss on the forehead
>Suddenly Em moves her head upwards so our faces are level
>She kinda awkwardly smushes her lips on mine
>Of course, she wanted a real kiss
>Suddenly, there's a second tongue in my mouth
>What's happening
>She's licking every inch of my mouth
>I guess she REALLY wanted a real kiss
>I try to fight back with my tongue, but she's fully invaded my mouth
>I swear her tongue tastes like candy
>She finally pulls back, is panting like a motherfucker
>E: Ah... hah... ehehehe...
>P: Em...
>E: That was fun... I'm a bad sister, heehee...
>I guess she teases as a way to cope
>Her face goes back to my chest
>E:... I love you so much
>P: I love you too, Em
>We fell asleep after that
>>
File: wogko.jpg (571KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wogko.jpg
571KB, 1200x1600px
>>33234497
Since then, I woke up early to try to make her some kind of scrambled egg thing, she woke up long enough to eat that, call in sick, and tell me she's pretty sure she has a cold before falling asleep again. I'm just hanging out while I wait for her to wake up.

I feel like actual sex might be coming up sooner than I thought, but is it a bad idea to do that stuff while she's sick?
>>
File: 20372499_p0.jpg (311KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
20372499_p0.jpg
311KB, 1000x707px
>>33234497
Don't worry about rushing the fugging. You're pretty much confirmed to do that anyway considering how things have turned out. Enjoy the last moments of your "normal" sibling relationship with her.
>>
>>33234595
I'd imagine feverish sex could be quite intense.
>>
>>33234595
Speaking from experience being intimate while one of the two people in the relationship is oddly nice. You feel a lot of extra trust and love from the other person because they're using you to feel better. Don't take advantage of her obviously, but getting a little extra love because she wants you to make her feel good is nice.
>>
>>33234776
In the relationship is sick*
>>
>>33234595
I think your too caught up on the act, rather than the journey. Don't worry about small details, just enjoy the time with her now. Look at it this way: if this turns long term, this will be a time you'll cherish and wish you could relive. Fugg isn't end all be all.

On a side note: as long as she's not dog sick and you don't mind getting I'll, you'll be fine. Chances are after that kiss your infected anyway.

Please keep posting Pat. I love your story so far and it's been a highlight of my day
>>
File: IG8OzJg.png (1018KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IG8OzJg.png
1018KB, 1920x1080px
i have a sister and there is only one thing i can say to this thread: absolutely disgusting
>>
>>33235109
Thanks for the bump.

Goodbye.
>>
>>33235143
He posted a hardcore brocon, it's post-ironic baiting.
>>
File: 0ew04y.jpg (423KB, 1200x900px)
0ew04y.jpg
423KB, 1200x900px
>>33234651
>>33234825
Yeah, I only mentioned it because actual sex feels inevitable, but if I'm completely honest I feel like we could just be siblings who cuddle and kiss all the time and I'd be completely satisfied, even if my penis disagrees.

>>33234672
>>33234776
...Except these guys are making sex sound super appealing right now, fuck.
>>
>>33235185
Sex IS appealing. It's just not the end game. The world will keep turning after you bust a nut.

All that said, I bet your sister will fuck you like your dick had the secret of immortality in it
>>
>>33235185
Just remember to make sure she actually does want it and that you aren't pressuring her or forcing her into anything.
>>
File: 05719040604201536.jpg (174KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
05719040604201536.jpg
174KB, 1440x810px
Incest bumpu!
oreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeimo
>>
File: 1440270498967.jpg (71KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1440270498967.jpg
71KB, 1366x768px
Any updates, our sisterfuckers/sisterfuckers-to-be?
>>
I wish i had found this thread in 6 months. The suspense is killing me.

>>33235923
I don't remember this scene. haha. Is there an animated H? Or is this from some dojin?
>>
>>33236386
Just an edit.
>>
File: 3199ab32854b503ed729d99ef140d993.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3199ab32854b503ed729d99ef140d993.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>33236386
It's from the anime. The crotch area is just blurred to make it look like they're actually fucking.
>>
File: j35m.jpg (272KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
j35m.jpg
272KB, 1600x1200px
>>33236383
We were cuddling on the couch while she eats chicken soup and watching Princess Bride. I got up to piss and check on this thread, but now she's yelling at me to come back, so later.
>>
File: Bad Morning.png (183KB, 255x411px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Morning.png
183KB, 255x411px
>>33193805
I hugged her and told her I loved her, she than said 'What the hell are you doing outside of your cave lesbo?" and went to work.
>>
>>33236681
Give her a head pat next time.
I want pussy juice flying out of her window this time next week.
>>
>>33236681
u r girl?
>>
File: 1476587727136.png (285KB, 578x1355px)
1476587727136.png
285KB, 578x1355px
>>33236828
Yes, I r girl.
>>33236771
I guess that'll work, I'll try next Wednesday.
>>
i got my dick sucked by my step sister around 10 times a few years ago. does that count as incest?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 404x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 404x405px
>>33236863
But are you a mildly cute girl?
>>
>>33236924
>Anorexic
>Acne
>Poorfag
>Dyke hair
>Wear men's clothes a lot
No, I wouldn't assume so.
>>
>>33236967
post a pic oreganoooli
>>
>>33236967
Literally perfect, as long as acne isn't too bad.

>tfw no qt skinny tomboy waifu
>>
>>33236876
Greentext all those times, nigga.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 640x853px
>>33236967
You sound like you have a cool personality though.
>>
>>33237002
>>33237018
>>33237113
Come on, lads. She's not even related to any of you.
>>
>>33236383
We were cuddling and then my mom made her go with her to do some Christmas related stuff.

>get in the shower
>scrub down
>my mom shouts through the door
>"We're home!"
>my dad has a habit of walking around naked when he's home alone
>she alerts everyone in the family as a precaution because of it
>finish my shower
>wrap a towel around me
>go into my room
>my sister's laying on my bed
>try to get her to leave so it doesn't seem suspicious that she could be in my room while I'm changing
>she refuses and tells me to get in bed naked
>tell her that's absolutely not happening with mom home
>"Okay fine, let me pick out what you're going to wear then."
>she gets up and digs through my underwear drawer
>"Everything has legs!"
>yeah, they're called boxers
>she finds a pair of spandexy boxers
>slide them on
>"They really accentuate your... area"
>I feel a blush coming in so I turn around and head towards my bed
>jump in
>she gets in with me and starts rubbing my torso
>"Why are you so cold?"
>she pinches one of my nipples
>I let out some sort of grunt and push her hand away
>she giggles and puts her head on my chest
>"You smell so good"
>realize she's doing this for the fresh shower smell
>she wraps herself around me and enjoys my aroma
>"D! I need you to come to the store with me!"
>"Do I have to?!"
>"Now D!"
>she groans and starts to get up
>I kiss her which lightens her expression
>"We're going Christmas shopping for you and dad. I'll make sure mom buys you underwear that I like."
>she gives me a smirk and leaves
>>
>>33237040
if i get more support for a greentext ill do it.
>>
>>33237194
Don't be a tease, asshole.
>>
Let's get this to the bumplimit to justify a new thread
>>
>>33237339
yea ill greentext my step-sis sucking my dick if there's a new thread
>>
>>33237339>>33237406
want me to make one right now
>>
>>33237424
yea just tell me what to look for in the catalogue
>>
>>33237424
We still have 20 posts to go. Maybe you could try interacting with posters instead of just reading their greentexts. That would probably get us to 20 pretty fast.

May try asking them questions or something
>>
>>33237480
bumperinolina
>>
NEW THREAD

>>33237503
>>33237503

NEW THREAD

for future reference just search "roll for imouto" in catalog
>>
>>33237194
this >>33237227
just fucking write it out before bump limit
>>
File: 1.jpg (163KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
163KB, 800x1150px
oreo
oreimo
>>
Pat! I hope you reach the happiness I'll never experience. Also, how big is your junk?
>>
>>33236863
Would your sister ever have lesbian sex with you?
>>
>>33237503
>>33237503

get in here niggers

oreimo oreimo spaghettio
>>
>>33237587
fuck you faggot we have not reached bumpo limit
>>
>>33237613
What the fuck nigger I will shove a crowbar up your ass nigger bruh!!!!

>>33237503
>>
File: b64i.jpg (193KB, 1240x877px) Image search: [Google]
b64i.jpg
193KB, 1240x877px
Well this is the cutest damn thing that's ever happened.

>Movie's over
>Em's looking extra sleepy
>P: You wanna go back to bed?
>E: Nah, I wanna stay with you
>P: You really need sleep though
>E: It's just a cold!
>P: And I don't want it
>E: I stuck my tongue in your mouth, you already have it, eheheh...
>P: ...You're probably right
>E: I'll just go to sleep here
>P: Well, that's fine I gue-
>She sets her head down on my lap
>P: Uh...
>Pulls her blanket up to her chin and "snuggles her head into my lap" (Grinds her head into my crotch)
>E: Goodnight :P
>P: ...Night Em

I think she's still awake, but her eyes are closed and she's pretty much ignoring me. Her flushed face and slow breathing is the cutest thing I've ever seen, somebody stop me.

Having my laptop inches away from her face while I pull up the lewd pictures I like to post is weirdly thrilling, even though she's seen them already. I didn't know I was weird like this.

Anyway, see you guys next thread.
>>
File: 32.png (813KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
813KB, 1200x1696px
incest is best
>>
>>33237752
Pop a boner and watch the magic
>>
REEEEEEEEE
HELP ME GET THIS TO THE BUMPLIMIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Reply to this post or your imouto will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
>>33237639
I will hang you from a fucking street light, nigger
>>
>>33237927
Damn anon! You sure got me right there. Have an (you)
>>
kill this thread or else
>>
>>33237948
a (you)*
>>33237927
She's already dead ;-;
>>
>>33237982
Fuck you, thread live long time
>>
File: 1479814878596.jpg (13KB, 486x404px) Image search: [Google]
1479814878596.jpg
13KB, 486x404px
>>33237927
jokes on you, I don't have an imouto! hahahahahaha...
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.