[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROLL FOR IMOUTO! or just plain sibling affection as well...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 97

File: .jpg (173KB, 730x760px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
173KB, 730x760px
ROLL FOR IMOUTO! or just plain sibling affection as well...

Incest general thread if need be.

Keep in mind you may use this thread for any member of your family.

Previous thread (someone cap cute stories pls, aussies couldnt keep it alive) >>33057397

tags - mom/mother/cousin/sister/imouto/onee/aneki

Option 1
Go hug your sister and post results.

Option 2
You may also give her head pats or stare into her eyes and say "i love you".
If she is out of reach or you want to change your approach you may also text her 1 of the following lines.

1 - Ive always loved you.
2 - I'm in love with you.
3 - I love you.
4 - Why haven't we had sex yet?
5 - Would you ever give us a chance?
6 - Do you feel about me the way I feel about you?
7 - Ive hidden my feelings from you my whole life.
8 - Are you hungry want me to get you something?
9 - If we could do something together with no consequences what would we do?
0 - You are the one thing that keeps me sane in my life.
Dubs - I want to make love to you regardless of what other may think.
Trips - I want you to remember that no matter what you say I will always care about you. but the truth is I love you more than family... I want you.
Quads - Know that I am not joking! I am in love with you and want to be with you. I would never joke about this. and i want you to be with me for the rest of my life.

Some of these can be played off as a joke just in case. But not all of them

You can also use this thread if you are a sister looking to cuddle with your brother as well.

THIS THREAD MAY BE USED AS A ROLL OR A PRANK OR A SIMPLE SHOW OF EMOTION.

Regardless of your choice make sure to tell her how much you love her too!
Now go!
>>
>>33074538
Fuck off.

Reminder that sisters are 3DPD.
Stop trying to bait by using japanese words and 2D pictures.
Sisters are garbage and will be roasties if they aren't already.
>>
>>33074558
don't say mean things like that, projecting yourself onto everyone
>>
File: shrug.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
12KB, 560x407px
>when all three of your suteppu shimai are spic staceys
>>
>tfw made thread too early and all the replies you get are horrid australians
>>
Hey guys, I'm sorry I kept falling back asleep last night. The same thing happened every time.

>wake up
>look over and see she's still asleep
>reach over her to grab my phone
>make a post
>finish it
>as I'm reaching over her again she wakes up
>she scoots in closer
>has me put my arms around her
>she gives me a few kisses
>looks at me like a half-awake puppy
>falls back asleep with her head in my chest
>I fall asleep

She ended up just waking up a little earlier than when our mom usually wakes her and started her day from then.
>>
>>33075307
Have you ever slept together before? Isn't that kinda risky.
>>
>>33075453
Do you mean sleeping in the same bed or having sex? Because we've done both.

I usually avoid letting her just sleep in bed with me. Typically she comes by after our parents go to sleep and then goes back sometime around 1:00-3:00. Both of us spend enough time in eachother's bedroom that they don't seem to car at all though. Of course when you think you're safe something will happen and you'll get caught.

I'm trying my best to avoid anything like that.
>>
>>33075489
Yeah, I meant in the same bed.
And please, don't let yourselves get caught. Unless you wish to dramatically elope with her
>>
>>33075547
She was just way too much, I had no control over the situation last night. Every time I would decide to move her she just turned into a teddy bear. It's hard when the person you're trying to make leave starts cuddling, kissing, and whispering to you the moment she wakes up. Just way too cute to drag her out of there.
>>
>>33075619
>the person you're trying to make leave starts cuddling, kissing, and whispering to you the moment she wakes up
Fuck, that's cute. Are you going to take her back from school today, too?
>>
>>33075842
No, I don't have enough money to keep doing it over and over. We'll probably just chill out today.
>>
>>33075885
Are lewd this going to happen today. When are you going to eat her pussy?
>>
>>33075901
If we get the chance then maybe. Everything has to sort of line up so it can happen. I don't really want to do anything we can't hide easily if our parents are home.
>>
>>33075954
Take good care of her and don't forget to cuddle as much as humanly possible
>>
>>33076050
The temperature finally went down a little last night so I think she'll keep wanting to get snuggly if it drops off again tonight.

I think she wants us to do something again soon though, she was touching my junk in some way or another multiple times. I feel like if we have a chance she'll go for something.
>>
>>33076816
OP here

thanks for saving my thread from the disgusting australians
>>
>>33076961
I feel kind of bad for leaving everyone hanging last night though. I kept saying I would be back but didn't show up until this morning.
>>
File: 1473965604769.gif (154KB, 360x360px)
1473965604769.gif
154KB, 360x360px
>wake up
>still no imuto
why bother
>>
>>33077205
>wake up
>still alone

why bother
>>
>wake up

why bother
>>
>>33077389
Tfw the alcohol and waifu poster power isn't enough to keep away the lonelyness.
>>
>>33077116
dont worry about it, anon. cuddling with ur sis is more important than updating us
>>
File: onii-chan fixes.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
onii-chan fixes.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Cute sibling love bump!
>>
File: 1480457471840[1].gif (853KB, 500x281px)
1480457471840[1].gif
853KB, 500x281px
bampu for onee-san
>>
File: 1367074353074.png (222KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1367074353074.png
222KB, 450x500px
>>33078398
But that's an imouto
>>
>>33078518
but im bumping for onee-san
>>
>>33078518
We can have a little onee-san crossover if anyone has any stories to tell. They need love too.
>>
did anyone cap the drunken story from last thread or should I do it (hold my hand for first proper cap)
>>
>>33078711
Working on it as we speak
oregon
>>
File: 1475796708972.png (113KB, 247x274px) Image search: [Google]
1475796708972.png
113KB, 247x274px
ONII-CHAN WHERE'S MY BUMPU??
>>
>>33079555
Checked but Umaru a shit. Kirie is the true waifu material.
>>
>>33079696
>Kirie
>wafiu
>is a total cunt with her awesome afro brother who loves her

No.
>>
Do you know what I just realized? When my sister was upset with me she was at the start of her period. She should be in the middle of it right now. She was probably just extra grouchy because of it.
>>
>>33079978
Cuddle the pain away!
>>
IMOUTO BUMPU
HUG YOUR IMOUTO NOW
GO GO GO
>>
File: drunk imouto 1-2 (tp).png (429KB, 1241x3951px) Image search: [Google]
drunk imouto 1-2 (tp).png
429KB, 1241x3951px
Drunk imouto screencap
>>
>>33081645
Drunk imouto screencap 2
>>
>>33081662
FUCK ME WHY DONT I HAVE A SISTER FUCKING BULLSHIT MY LIFE HAS ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS BE COMPLETE SHIT
>>
tfw imouto found this thread and now I can't say shit.
>>
>my bully imouto planned to have a friend over today
>I prepared and got some silly string, several cans
>now fast-forward to today
>I answer the door and assault imouto's face with silly string
>her friend laughs at her, but then imouto grabs the can and smacks me with it
>her friend starts laughing at me, my imouto tells her to ignore the stupid things I do
I think I have autism.
I do have more silly string, though.
>>
>>33082148
silly string her even harder
>>
>>33082168
She stole a few of the cans from my room.
I threatened her with another can earlier but she said she'd spray me down my pants if I tried it again.
They're playing vidya right now. My imouto tends to be pretty fidgety and she'll play while lying on her stomach, legs bent up.
If I spray her feet and flee she might not chase after me, for fear of slipping.
>>
>>33082307
do it and report back
>>
>>33082307
apologize and tell her you love her
>>
>>33082148
This makes me wonder what other mischief you could conjure with it. Surely there are more devious things to do than spray her with it.
>>
File: nyee hee.jpg (22KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
nyee hee.jpg
22KB, 680x382px
>>33082307
Barge into her room and squeeze her ass or something like that in front of her friend
>>
>>33082320
>come in with 2 cans
>try a double assault on her feet
>get a nice pile-up but a lot gets on her butt and back
>she jolts and I tell her if she gets up and runs, she'll probably slip
>she reconsiders it and then yells at her friend to spray me down the pants
>friend refuses, laughing and saying it's funnier just to see me spraying her
>imouto grabs her friend by the hair and fucking smears the silly string off her feet onto her friend's face
>as this weird shit is happening I empty the cans on both of them
>tell them I made chocolate smoothies with whipped cream and go back downstairs
>promise them I won't silly string them
>spray both their faces with whipped cream when they come down
Maybe life isn't so bad.
>>
File: blush.png (597KB, 677x620px) Image search: [Google]
blush.png
597KB, 677x620px
>>33082767
You're an amazing onii-chan with an amazing imouto
>>
>>33082767
Her friend wants your dick. Go for a threesome.
>>
My sister came home and watched TV with me for a while. I very awkwardly slid in the question if she's on her period which she confirmed. cofirmed not pregnant, fuck yeah She called me a bum for being in bed all day and the she convinced our mom to give her money so we can go do something later.
>>
>>33083332
Do you have any plans?
love hotel is ALWAYS an option
>>
>>33083400
Not yet. We'll probably just get icecream or something.
>>
File: 1457975192880.jpg (730KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457975192880.jpg
730KB, 1280x960px
>>33083668
You guys haven't been eating healthy lately
>>
>>33082943
I don't know if I want to lewd my imouto.
She might have her mind made up, though, because she pulled back my pants and boxers and then sprayed me.
It wouldn't have been that bad but I was talking right to her friend's face when she did it, and her friend laughed about me making shrieking and blushing.
Imouto joked about giving me a wedgie and making the silly string go up my ass and I told her to shut up.
>>
>>33083688
We'll eat what we want to eat, mom.
>>
>>33083788
Oh damn, you shouldn't have fucked with the imouto.
>>
>>33083793
That's mommy to you.
>>
>>33083822
I guess not. I have to get her back later but I'm running low on silly string. She knows that she really embarrassed me but she might not know that many of the ways she bullied me are fetishes of mine.
>>
>>33084533
Fetishes of yours? Sure you don't want to lewd your imouto?
>>
File: 1320003046843.jpg (29KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1320003046843.jpg
29KB, 512x512px
bump
i frost cakes with my butt
>>
>>33084575
I'm not going to go into detail, but I have fetishes for bullying/humiliation/abuse.
>>
>>33085692
how big is your dick and did the friend see it
>>
>>33085851
My pants weren't pulled all the way down, Anon.
A-And I don't see why I should have to tell you how big my dick is...
>>
>>33085915
I wanted to know whether they laughed at it afterwards or thought about sucking it. You should try and have your sis pull them down all the way down imho.
>>
>>33086092
I mean, my imouto jokes about it being small, but I don't think she's actually seen it, so it's probably just banter.
>>
>>33086182
walk in her room fully erect to show her that it (probably) isn't small
>>
>>33086455
I'm not going to do that, Anon.
A little bit ago, she thought I was taking a nap and tried putting a pair of panties on my head, it was probably to impress her friend. I was actually just lying down so I overpowered her and put them on her head. It might have been a little excessive, but I also taped them there.
Her friend laughed and teased the shit out of her. Imouto is pretty mad and embarrassed, but she was asking for it.
>>
>>33087104
Anon, just give us a number
Also, try and single the friend out and talk to her
>>
>>33087138
It's about 6 inches erect. Maybe a little but under, but maybe a little bit more if I'm really excited.
Also, they're both about 7 years younger than me. I don't think they want to lewd me. The reason my imouto bullies me is probably because she's a raging autist, but it looks like she's noticed that I'm more agressive now.
>>
>>33087229
How hot is the friend?
>>
>>33087229
So, get to know her and maybe when she hits that hormone fueled phase she'll think of the cool older guy she's known for a
>>33087287
Also answer this
>>
>>33087307
>typing response and internet fucks itself
Oh, goodie.
>>
>>33074538
im original OP

next time ill include threads theme into that post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1gux6jeTR8
>>
>>33087543
She's an 8/10 +/- .5 points.
She has an intelligent look to her, bordering on 'nerdy' but not in the intense sperg meaning, nor in the fake Stacey meaning.
She's a brunette, and is 'dorky' but not in a pathetic sense. I'd say she has curious eyes, which she uses along with her mouth to smile and laugh pretty often.
What I'm describing is the best kind of girl, because
>she can joke around, but if things get serious she's not afraid to ask "What the fuck is wrong with you?" In this sense, she's a joker but doesn't fall into cowardly silent when shit goes down.
>She's intelligent but doesn't rely on it for her personality.
>She's kind, caring and understanding that other people might be different.
That's just the feeling I get, I'm not saying this is definitely the kind of person she is.
Although it was pretty funny to see her bully my imouto, especailly with the panties. I actually think I overheard imouto get called a 'nerd.'
I better watch my back, though.
>>
>>33087658
Dude, at least get to know her, she sounds like an ideal grill
>>
>>33082143
God damn it Pat, man up and ten us about Em.
>>
>>33087742
Alright, I'll talk to them, but don't think I won't slip a few Baneposts into the conversation.
>>
>>33087801
Uhm... you don't get to bring memes.
>>
>>33087839
Or perhaps he's wondering why an imouto would pull her Onii-Chan's pants down, before shooting silly string into his butt.
>>
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST MAKE A THREAD WHEN YOU ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE A GENERAL
>>
>>33088200
There's no reason to throw a fit over something so unimportant and insignificant to your life.
>>
>be me
>Get home from work
>Imouto jumps on my back and blindfolds me with a lanyard
>Puts a chocolate bar in my mouth
>I don't like sweets too much
>Throw her on the couch
>Hog tie her with the lanyard
>Put chocolate bar in her mouth
>Taking a shit right now while she is probably still tied up
>>
>>33074538
idk if this thread is dead or not but my sister and I pretty much formed our entire sexuality around each other. First kiss first make-out session first naked boy/girl oral sex and eventually actual sex for years to the point where it was interrupting our daily lives

I can answer not too personal questions and greentext the sort of 'greatest hits' of what we did over the years

I'm also trying to remember what the turning point was if some specific incident happened but it was really just a series of seemingly normal events

some important things though

>always close since we were the only two siblings, would always play with each other and had
>mom would do that weird low-class thing of having us take baths togather, like we're African refugees who can't afford water
>we were obviously way too old to be taking baths together since I can remember those times
>near the end of our bath days when even my parents were like "well anon is old enough to wash himself and have some privacy", my sister was genuinely upset that she couldn't take a bath with me, she would sometimes invite herself into my bath or my showers if I forgot to lock the door
>eventually she stopped trying to shower with me since she also became old enough
>then again we would ironically full circle be taking showers together a few years after that.

so yeah I'll be here for an hour or something and can talk about whatever
>>
>>33089233
>greentext the sort of 'greatest hits' of what we did over the years

pls

also, what made you stop and how old were you?
>>
>>33089233
Greatest hits in chronological order please.

So basically just greentext each part of what you just mentioned:
>First kiss first make-out session first naked boy/girl oral sex and eventually actual sex for years to the point where it was interrupting our daily lives
Just hit each one of those please anon
>>
>>33089233
I'm lurking. Go chronologically please.
>>
>>33089289
>pls

I honestly don't know where to start though, what do you want to hear? the first time we got naked post-puberty together? the first time we got intimate/sexual? our first time having sex? all the times we were nearly caught?

>also, what made you stop

mostly guilt, she deserved to be with guys her own age who were also not her brother, also the fact that my balls were drained day and night and I missed being able to just beat off, and I also wanted a normal life with an actual gf too

>and how old were you?

it started when we were about 14/12, and lasted 6 or 7 years.
>>
>>33089416
First time naked followed by first time intimate.
>>
>>33089315
>>33089351
start at the beginning? makes sense

>like i said we were always close together, physically too we would fall asleep next to each other while watching TV and constantly play-wrestle
>I hit puberty at 1000000miles an hour
>I start beating off everywhere all the time
>makes physical contact with sister awkward, but not impossible
>still keep her as far away from my dick as possible
>this is manageable for a couple of years
>one day I notice that she's grown a lot almost overnight, her face is a little different too
>she's a bit more aloof, if that's the word I'm even thinking of
>she's still close to me, but definitely takes more time to herself and hangs out with our mom more
>obviously she's become gross and hit puberty too
>one afternoon I just say what's up or ask her how it's going and she tells me that she's pretty nervous and she doesn't want to talk to mom or dad about it
>I ask her why
>she tells me that all her friends talk about is wanting to make out with boys and touch their penises
>I take a minute to process that information
>I ask her what the problem is, she doesn't have to do any of that and the girls are probably just talking shit
>she looks fairly relieve and happy but says that she hasn't even kissed a boy yet
>I tell her me neither and we both laugh at me pretending to be gay
>rest of the evening goes by
>I'm lazily watching TV by myself in the living room, our parents watch TV in their own room usually at night
>see sis walk up
>she's in her pink PJs already
>she tries to shove me so that she can sit on the couch too
>do that passive resistance thing where I''m just dead weight that she can't move or lift
>she starts to tickle me
>it's my weakness, so I sit up and give her some space
>she falls right next to me, we're shoulder to shoulder
>not saying much, just watching together
>feel her lean her head on me
>cont
>>
>>33089515
sure, let me finish the time we kiss, and technically we got frisky before getting naked

>>33089692
>cont
>we both sit there for a minute
>I bring up what she said earlier, and say that there's really no rush for her to like catch up to girls who might already be doing sex stuff when they're that young
>she agrees with me but says she's nervous to just even kiss a guy like what if he laughs at her and she gets known as the bad kisser
>I don't really say anything but think to myself how my first time with a girl will probably be weird too, weirder for the guy probably
>have a crazy thought
>there is a girl right here
>act on it
>I turn my head towards her
>she turns her gaze up towards me
>awkwardly give her a quick kiss on the lips
>she looks at me, not angry or grossed out or anything, mostly just confused
>I half-joke that haha that was your first kiss
>she laughs but tells me that's just like a family kiss no the cheek, not like a making-out kiss
>I think she's right, we always see crazy tongue action in movie
>I move my face close to hers again
>she closes her eyes and puckers her lips up
>I closed mine too
>we pressed our lips together, gave each other a long and hard 'lip' kiss but then immediately without pulling away from each other we opened our mouths up and started licking the tip of each other's tongues
>I pulled back and smiled, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing and also horny
>she was also blushing and looking confused, but also smiling
>I ask her if it was nice
>she says yes
>I asked her if she wants to kiss some more
>yes
>and then we just kissed for like 10 minutes, occasionally bumping into each other's teeth, always giggling when we pulled away from each other
>we stopped when we heard noise fro up the hallway
>also because I was horny as hell
>I told her that this was really nice, and now neither of us have to worry about a first kiss being weird
>I also angrily beat off in my room later on

and that's that, cont
>>
Hey guys, my sister just got in the shower and is probably going to go to bed. I can tell you guys what all we did if you want me to.
>>
>>33090093
pls do, anon.

oreimo
>>
>>33089933

>from there we would just be kissing each other at home if we were alone together for more than an hour
>there was always that sense of like 'haha this doesn't count'
>we would often do it while teasing each other like I would hold something that she wanted over my head and then she'd start kissing me to get it back, or she'd eat the last oreo cookie and then stick her tongue out at me and say that I can taste what's left of it
>it was rarely something that happened when we were sitting together on the couch and being comfy, we had those two things kept separate
>speaking of which, we're both watching late-night TV together one night
>she's pretty much passed out, I feel her leaning heavily on me
>move to the side a bit so that she's now resting on my lap
>it's not that weird or anything we always did that as kids
>she's not on my dick, more towards the front of my thighs
>I start to run my fingers through her hair
>I recall thinking how good-looking, pretty much hot now, she was
>that's enough to get me rock hard
>wonder what do
>I put my hands up in the air like I was at gunpoint
>I guess she was dreaming or something because she was moving her head around
>seriously my dick
>the back of her head is rubbing up on me
>eventually s-l-o-w-l-y slide off
>I sit on the floor and let her have the couch
>I hear her mumbling and shuffling around
>eventually she wakes up
>she asks me what I'm doing
>I tell her that she fell asleep and was taking up the whole couch
>she tells me that it's okay, and that I can lay on the couch with her
>u wot
>she tells me that I can lay behind her
>luckily my boner was mostly gone at that point
>I figured there was no harm in it
>I squeeze up behind her, between the back of the couch
>feel her shrimp up on me
>this feels really cozy actually
>she sticks her arm out, I'm not sure what that's about
>eventually she reaches back and grab my arm so that we're fully cuddling
>that feels really good
>we lay there for idk how long
>cont
>>
>>33090235
more, this is weird but interesting
>>
>>33090123
Alright.

We started out by getting icecream
>go in to the icecream place
>just us two
>an older lady is behind the counter
>I get vanilla because I wanted to, she said it was very boring of me
>I usually get some other flavor, I just felt like vanilla
>I don't need to defend my icecream choice to you
>she got some strawberry chocolate thing
>I go sit down
>she sits really close to me
>crosses her shin behind my calf hooks with her foot
>old lady is obviously extremely bored
>she says "You guys are so cute!"
>oh boy
>my sister perks up and thanks her
>she asks how long we have been together
>sister very happily explains that we've known each other for a long time but we haven't been "official" for long
>she says something corny about how sometimes love is right infront of you and you never realize it
>my sister seemed to like that and used it at a cue to hook her arm with mine
>we eat icecream for a while
>she gives me a hard time about vanilla being boring
>tells me I should try hers
>I tell her it's fine but she keeps bothering me about it
>eventually she just takes a spoonful and holds it infront of my mouth
>I eat it and she says "Isn't it good?"
>she kisses me on the cheek
>giggles because there's chocolate on my face now
>she wipes it off and licks it off her finger
>I throw our trash away
>she stands up
>reaches for my hand
>I grab it and we walk out

I'll continue in a second. I'm going put a name on my posts so it's easier to tell me apart. What do you guys want it to be?
>>
>>33090235
This is cute, hot, and interesting, not weird.
>>
>>33090338
incestbot
>>
>>33090374
Any ideas that aren't so blunt?
>>
>>33090338
Good idea, got you mixed up with the other anon green texting
>>
>>33090445
siblingrelationshipguy
>>
>>33090445
dude it's just a name (and/or tripcode)
you don't have to deliberate over it, anyone can pick some random shit
>>
>>33090338
Tfw sis gf
>>
>>33090235
>of course since it had been like 15 minutes since my last hard-on I started getting hard again
>fuck
>I also realized how my sister's ass was right on my crotch
>to make matters worse my dick was just hanging loose, not tucked up like sometimes, so now my hard-on was pressing up against her ass
>okay well maybe if I don't move she won't feel it, like Jurassic park
>but then she's the one who started moving
>she was shuffling her ass side-to-side, I guess like how sometimes you're uncomfortable in a seat
>this makes my dick only harder
>she's shuffling some more
>pls stop
>I her hear mumbling to herself
>maybe she's sleeping again?
>she's now slowly rocking her ass back and forth against my dick
>what teh fugg srsly
>decided that the only way is to grab into my pants and tuck it into the waist of my pants or just turn to the side or something
>she's moving her ass so slowly but so steady
>I start to move my hand slowly so to not jolt her awake and she like breaks my dick or something
>I go from her chest down to her side
>I free myself from between her arm
>her ass still rocking
>stop my arm and hand
>I feel how her shirt was pulled up
>...well since I'm here already
>I just put my hand on her stomach and it felt so smooth and warm
>I could feel her breathing in and out, at the same pace as her moving her ass up on me
>I decided to move my hand up her shirt some more
>felt her ribs with my fingertips
> stopped at the cup/wiring of her bra
>do I
>should I
>god damn her ass
>slowly creep my hand over one of her boobs and rest it there
>SHE IS STILL RUBBING HER ASS UP ON ME
>fuck it, I decided to move my hips into her as well
>we're grinding hips for a while, I was even fully cupping her breast over her bra
>eventually hear her mumble some weird noise
>she stops moving
>I stop moving
>hand still on her breast
>feel her grab my arm so that my hand is back down on her stomach
>lay there for a while longer
>actually fall sleep
>wake up the morning after
>cont
>>
File: harkitse.png (246KB, 737x583px) Image search: [Google]
harkitse.png
246KB, 737x583px
>>33090445
>imouto cuddler
>imouto cuddling anon
>>
>>33090464
Good enough I guess.

Then we drove home
>driving home
>she's lightly scratching the inside of my palm
>"Thanks for saying I'm not just your sister"
>tell her it's because she isn't just my sister, slide an extra apology in just incase
>she smiles and grabs my hand
>pulls into her lap and holds it with both her hands
>we get back and start heading to my room
>she asks me if I want to watch a movie
>accept and go in
>change into some sweatpants and a tshirt
>she comes in with a pair of tiny, tiny shorts and a tshirt
>didn't even know she owned shorts this small
>can really see a lot
>she gets in bed while I turn everything on
>she wants to watch moonrise kingdom
>haven't seen it before, I wouldn't really turn down her request no matter what it was though
>get in bed and lay on my back
>she turns towards me and puts her head on my chest
>I put an arm around her
>decide to go for an ass grab and rub her thigh a little
>get down there and feel goosebumps
>she's freezing
>tell her she should put some pants on because she's so cold
>she says it's fine
>realize she's just trying to dress a little dirtier for me
>tell her that she needs to put some pants on
>after she declines again I get weird and pull mine off and tell her to put them on
>she starts to pull her shorts off and brushes her hand against me
>I just realized I dropped my underwear before I put my sweatpants on
>she whispers something about me not having pants on
>then she slides her shorts off and says she doesn't have anything on either
>after she giggles for a bit she puts my pants on
>get up to grab another pair
>she calls me hot stuff and grabs my ass
>I go get some pants and put them on
>>
>>33090494
>parents give me shit for not going to bed in my bed
>doesn't matter, had sister grind on me for like half an hour
>get ready for school
>sis is up too
>she asks me if I slept well on the couch, but not in a passive-aggressive way more like "haha got you"
>normal day otherwise
>get back home, homework and all that
>what happened last night still in the back of my mind obviously
>be watching TV in living room again
>sister comes out
>try to play it cool, plenty of space on the couch
>she sits next to me, hard to read her face
>she just asks me if we made out last night
>panic.exe
>tell her that I'm not sure, I was pretty sleepy h-hhaha
>she just says "oh" but then asks if I want to cuddle with her
>100% yes
>take up the same position as last night
>about to keep my hands to myself
>she reaches for my arm
>well okay then
>I give her my hand and then she stuff it up her sweater
>no bra, just tiny free-range boobs
>she tells me that I can play with her boobs if I want
>I ask her if she doesn't mine
>she tells me that it feels really good
>and that launches my dick into outer space
>I grab her boobs which were way smaller than I thought
>I'm actually not sure what to do with them but I just squeeze them, run my fingers around her nipples
>she starts asking me if her boobs feel nice and if they're the right size and shape
>yes, yes, yes and yes
>she asks me what guys get out of playing with boobs
>tell her bluntly it makes us horny
>she then asks "is that it" while moving her ass up on my dick
>yes it sure is
>she laughs
>keep playing with her tits some more
>eventually she takes my hand out and sits up
>uh oh what
>I sit up too
>I ask her what's up
>she looks at me, smiles, and tells me she's gonna masturbate in the shower
>all of my dicks
>she runs off
>I just beat off in the living room

and then we would be doing that everynight, she would be grinding her ass up on me some more and telling me what to do with her tits and nipples, when to be hard or soft etc
>>
>>33090877
I'll continue with when we first got naked and then masturbating with each other/giving each other handjobs at the very least if it is getting late, I just ran out of space again
>>
>>33090811
>get back in bed
>she says something about me doing that just so I can show her my dick
>playfully tell her to shutup and we wrestle around a bit
>she tries to go but gives in quickly and complains about cramps
>we're laying there for a while
>she whispers to herself "Oh no"
>gets up and crawls over me
>disappears for a few minutes
>comes back in a pair of her pajama pants holding my sweatpants
>she looks extremely embarrassed and ashamed
>ask her whats up
>she really quiety says "I uh, I bled into your pants"
>tell her it's fine and that she can just keep them
>assure her she doesn't need to make up for it and that she should just get back in bed
>she gets back in bed and apologizes
>tell her it's completely fine and wrap her up tight
>kiss her and tell her to just lay back and enjoy the movie
>she lays on her back and I put an arm around her
>she holds one of her arms up and grips my tshirt
>after about fifteen minutes she falls asleep
>we stay like that for a while
>watched some TV
>she makes me take off my shirt
>she repositions so she's on her stomach, her upper half on my torso, her lower half inbetween my legs
>I run my fingers through hair
>she falls asleep again after about ten minutes
>drools all over my chest
>she wakes up at 11:00ish
>we both get out of the bed
>she gives me a hug
>rubs crud out of her eyes
>she apologizes for my sweatpants again
>tell her it's fine and give her a kiss
>she leaves and goes to take a shower
>>
Tfw these stories are the only thing I look forward to everyday and I dont even care if they are real or not.
>>
>>33091044
it truly is what makes 4chan better than any other mainstream social media (if this can be called that) site, no other place ever gets anything like these storys
>>
>>33091044
>>33091068
i agree

orginal sphageti sawce
>>
>>33091068
i read on /lit/ once that greentext is the great modern form of literature
>>
>>33091044
Exactly. They're the highlight of my day and not just because of the things they often do to my dick.
I actually switched to /r9k/ from /a/ because it was apparently they'll never be allowed there again after years of imouto threads every night.
>>
>>33091175
if only that was out of site validation, but you know somethings tipping when the chans are now significantly more complex and articulated than mainstream comedy of social sites, fuck /pol looks intelligent these days, normie shit makes the nazis look desirable fuck for petes sake
>>
>>33091190
Are you the OP? I always liked your imouto threads on /a/ too btw. I am just a humble lurker with bad siscon issues.
>>
>>33090930
I sure as hell hope none of you are dumb enough not to recognize this guy's writing style from last night.

SPOILER: It's the same guy with the drunk sister sex. Same style, same overly verbose detailing, SAME FUCKING >cont AT THE END OF EVERY POST.

I don't mind his creative writing, but if he's going to produce incest fantasies for robots, he has to do a better job of making the writing style unique.
>>
>>33091238
Its not tho you newfag.
>>
>>33091238
im not remotely a fan of incest, my brain just corrects it to a random male and female interacting
>>
>>33091238
I'm not though... I've been writing about me and my sister for nearly a month now. I also don't use >cont in my posts.

I'm sorry for your confusion but I'm not the drunk sister guy.
>>
>>33091257
look at
>>33081645
>>33081662

then look at
>>33089692
>>33089933
>>33090235
>>33090338
>>33090494
>>33090811
>>33090877
>>33090930
and TRY with a straight face to claim those are two different writers
>>
>>33090917
>>33090877

>so, we're teasing each other sexually in that same way in that same position, but nothing more and we're always fully clothed
>sometimes when we're doing it we'll just casually talk about how often we masturbate and how it feels, you know, while I'm massaging her breasts and she's massaging my dick with her ass, totally casual
>I tell her how guys rub their dicks until jizz shoots out
>she thinks it's hilarious and asks like how much comes out and if it smells and how stick is it etc
>I ask her if she just shoves her whole hand right up there, she tells me how she rubs her clit and she cums that way even if it sticking her fingers inside her feels good too
>TIL what a clit was
>like I said, it always ends with her running off to rub one out, usually in the shower
>one weekend my parents made plans to go out late
>they trusted me not to burn the house down
>we're seeing them off
>little sister is right behind them
>she closes the door
>runs right up to me, jumps up and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek
>ask her what that was for
>she shrugs
>ask her what she wants to do
>she shrugs again
>ask her "you want to cuddle, don't you?"
>she laughs and tells me I'm the one who wants to do it
>I shrug
>walk up to her
>we lock eyes
>we share one last nervous giggle
>I lean down and she stands up on her toes, we meet halfway and immediately start kissing each other deeply
>I starts walking backwards and grab her by the wasitline of her pants for her to follow me
>we're kissing hard and deep the whole time I'm walking backwards with her attached to my face
>back to our couch
>I'm the first to sit down
>she's blushing which she had never done in a while
>I ask her what's up
>she tells me she wants to see "it"
>it gets immediately hard
>I agree, but tell her it's not the best idea in the living room with the wide open windows
>tell her to go up to my room
>we both run up the stairs laughing like idiots
>we got to my room
>cont
>>
>>33090811
>watching and enjoying the works of wes anderson
>>
File: image.png (135KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135KB, 640x1136px
>>33091285
I'm serious though. We aren't the same person.
>>
>>33091285
They are different writers.
>>
>>33091285
>implying that writing styles and memes don't get picked up from one robot to another and the collective hivemind

you're even typing in all lower caps with no punctuation so how do i know you're not me
>>
>>33091286
GOD DAMMIT MY DICK IS HAVING MAD SUSPENSE BETWEEN YOUR POSTS 7 OR SO SECONDS OF READING THEN SOOOO MUCH WAITING
>>
>>33091312
no, namefag, you aren't. You just got lumped in with the other guy who is writing a new story after his old one last night. I didn't even notice that the wall of green text was actually trying to tell two different stories at the same time.

My point stands that the linked posts that aren't (you) are the same writer as from last night, despite him giving a completely different incest story.
>>
File: 1381172357874.png (98KB, 207x283px)
1381172357874.png
98KB, 207x283px
>>33091327
I wasn't going to say anything but I just realized I'm leaking a bit of precum from this shit. I haven't even been touching myself, that's how erotic this is.
>>
>>33091397
anon should def work for a grubby mag or site as a writer, has mad talent (or is a bit of a dirty cunt)
>>
>>33091373
Oh okay. It's pretty much just been me for about a month, I've got a whole bunch of posts. I know one guy wants to put it all together if you haven't been here for all of them. Sorry for the confusion, just trying to share.
>>
>>33091286
>I slam the door behind us, even though no one's home
>she jumps on my bed facing me
>she just says "show me"
>I'm still standing near the door but immediately unzip my dick
>she looks surprised, pleasantly surprised I hoped
>she tells me she wants to see all of it
>I'm here to entertain so pull my pants and underwear down and kick them off
>I give her my best superman pose
>she's laughing but still eyeballing it
>I shake my hips around so my dick hits my hips
>she asks me to come closer
>that's when it was a little less funny and a little more sexual
>she reaches out to me and just lifts my shirt up
>my dick twitches
>she goes "whoa" and asks if I did that and if I'm keeping my dick hard like I'm flexing a muscle and how it feels for me
>I finally take my shirt off
>I wasn't sure what to do with my hands so I just started grabbing my dick
>not exactly jerking off but like definitely a massage
>she asked me if I was masturbating
>laugh and tell her no, when I jerk off it looks like I'm fighting my dick
>she laughs and keeps staring at my dick
>I finally tell her that it's her turn
>she looks up at me
>if she wants to of course
>she gets up
>she walks to my door
>I'm thinking she's gone and I'm dead
>she lifts her shirt up
>I sit back down on my bed and keep rubbing myself
>her shirt falls down the ground
>she unhooks and takes her bra off
>she takes her pants off, bending at the waist, showing off her perfect ass
>she's standing there for a second, still facing away from me
>she finally bends over and takes her panties off
>make eye contact with her asshole and what looked like bush
>she slowly turns around, blushing like crazy and cover her breasts up
>definitely some bush going on down there
>I tell her that she's so hot
>she takes her hands off her breasts while walking towards me
>those tits are absolutely nothing, but still perfect
>she stops in front of me and I get a good bottom to top look
>it looked like she was about to kiss me
>cont
>>
>>>/b/713678253

incest thread currently up on /b/ cappers are needed.
>>
>>33091570
Type faster you faggot
>>
Also do you guys mind if I maybe post a little less for a bit? I'm worried you guys are getting tired of my posts because we haven't really done anything all that exciting since last Friday. Also I caught myself not trying as hard to give you guys the details on what actually happened.
>>
>>33091679
Nah, I don't even really consider cousins to be wincest. Cousins are people you basically hardly ever see, and only have 1/8 of your genes its basically a random person.

This thread has the real good stuff.
>>
>>33091687
no worries, anon. your posts warm my heart but i understand that you've got a life too.

i do like you posting "mundane" things, though. it's like vicarious comfiness.
>>
>>33091687
You may do whatever you want, but just know that those regular, cute cuddlings are perfectly sweet to read. They're not boring at all.
>>
>>33091736
>>33091742
I'm glad you guys still like them.

I'm also worried that a lot of the people that were following me aren't around anymore. I'm just sort of concerned that I'm getting annoying, I don't know.
>>
>>33091424
>>33091397
>>33091327

thanks lads, like they say "write what you know"

>>33091570
>she jumps up on my bed, face down with her legs bent up in the air
>everything from her shoulders to her back to her ass to her thighs and legs and feet were just perfectly feminine, especially with her long hair, she looked like some sort of pixie or elf or something
>I realize that she might be crying or something
>reach over and touch her shoulder & ask her if she's okay
>she turns around on her side to face me, her boobs looking a bit bigger now that they were squeeze together
>she squeals "I'M JUST SO HORNY ALL THE TIME"
>a problem I can definitely relate to
>I lean back on my bed so we're both laying on it
>tell her it's okay and that it's great to have orgasms and there's nothing wrong with feeling good
>she asks if she can stay here
>I told her that I'd want that
>she then rolled on her back and with our bare legs and thighs rubbing against each other and us trying to get out leg over the other's we just started fapping
>I was able to keep my legs mostrly straight but she was splitting her legs like a yoga pose
>we didn't say anything else, we just looked at each other's naked bodies and she was sliding her fingers up and down her slit and rubbing her clit while I was beating off like I was trying to start an old lawnmower
>eventually I opened my right hand up (i jerk off with both) and placed it underneath hers
>she grabbed my hand, I squeezed it tight, and we kept staring at each other while moaning and grunting like wild animals
>shortly after, I cum nearly all the way up to the ceiling
>it's a new years fireworks display of cum
>I am squeezing her hand maybe a little too hard
>I start to smile and laugh, still cumming though, and see her biting her lips and frowning
>she's the one squeezing my hand now
>cont fucking break space
>>
>>33091797
Damn she seems like a total nympho.

You guys aren't normal no amount of teen hormones justifies this pretty sick behavior.
>>
>>33091782
>I'm just sort of concerned that I'm getting annoying

quite the opposite. this anon >>33091044 said exactly how i feel. i just got self conscious from not adding anything of substance. also, disconnecting from my vpn to post is annoying and i've been getting lazy.
>>
>>33091797
>she looks pretty shocked at how much cum came flying out
>so was I desu
>she's trying to say something
>I'm listening closely but it's just syllables
>finally she just goes "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
>she has a look of almost pain on her face
>her legs that were widespread a moment ago are now tightly squeezed together
>she has her legs almost folded up to her chest
>I'm completely amazed that girls cum that hard
>finally her legs flop back down and I can feel her shaking
>ask her if she's okay
>she tells me that was the hardest orgasm she's ever had
>same desu
>she asks me if I want to cuddle for real
>tell her that I'd love that, but first I gotta clean all this cum
>we both get dressed
>cuddle on my bed for hours, not even saying anything
>finally she tells me that she's hungry
>we get up
>I make pizza
>we eat it and watch TV like normal
>we cuddle on the couch again
>I play with her boobs again, but not really in a sexual way
>sit upright when parents got home
>and that was that

we would then often jerk off/rub one out while one teased the other. I would play with her tits or she would lick my neck. We wouldn't get totally naked since we were in the living room on the main floor but we would still flash and tease one another.

Then we started jerking each other off within a few months, and things got heavier pretty fast afterwards

That's all for tonight. Have sweet dreams of your imouto.
>>
>>33091891
This is just like how my sister was trying to make me feel better about talking. I'm not all that talkative, I can talk some but I usually just listen. When we were at Thanksgiving our grandmother gave me a hard time for being quiet and it sort of bothered me. My sister talked to me about it and I told her I'm always worried that I could be annoying or waste people's time. She told me that she loves to hear everything I have to say, even if I think it's stupid.

I feel like I'm supposed to learn something here. It's sort of coming together.
>>
>>33082143
this >>33087765 you gotta tell us about her, man
>>
>>33091889
>You guys aren't normal

I never claimed to be, but yeah she had a ridiculous sex drive, I rarely got told "no not now" unless she was on her period or something, but even that wasn't always a no-go

anyways, that's my real last post, if someone posts after this claiming to be me they're gonna have you walk the dinosaur
>>
File: 1375705064267.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1375705064267.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>Ask little sister why we haven't had sex yet
>She says "You've never asked."
Good point.
>>
>>33091679
most stories on /b/ are fake
>>
File: 358je.png (704KB, 800x1000px)
358je.png
704KB, 800x1000px
>>33087765
>>33092036
That's the problem. I talked about her two or three threads ago. If she see's anything I said she'll gut me in my sleep.

I'm probably safe at this point though. She acts like she doesn't really care anymore, and I doubt she'd be able to find her way back here (much less to the archive) unless I'm dumb enough to not delete my history again. Still, gonna lay low.
>>
>>33092371
>implying these are real
Okay pal.
>>
>>33091687
>>33091782
im still here, anon. Basically what >>33091891 said

>>33092403
well you have to tell us eventually anon
>>
>>33092435
there are definitely more real ones here than on /b/
>>
>>33092523
Sure they are. Whatever keeps you hard, kiddo.
>>
File: u5u4i4y4.jpg (596KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
u5u4i4y4.jpg
596KB, 1920x1200px
>>33092446
If what you want is an update, there isn't much to tell.

>Show up at her house to grab my laptop (she was home sick, so I left it there so she could watch shit)
>She's all weird and gives me a hug, tells me to come look at something
>One of these threads is open on my laptop
>"Why were you reading this Pat?"
>I say I was randomly browsing and popped in here to laugh at incestfags
>"Are you surrrre that's all? You can talk to me you knoooow"
>I stick to my story, she acts like she doesn't believe me but changes the subject anyway
>I go home
>Spend the night angry that she tried to talk to you fuckers

No fapstories here tonight, sorry to disappoint.

Fuck it, if anyone cares and was here at the time, she's the nipple-imouto.
>>
>>33092866
i want to believe but i don't see how she didn't see your post and know it was you
>>
>>33092866
i was most likely here at the time, however i dont remember nipple-imouto
>>
File: gw0l5p.png (907KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gw0l5p.png
907KB, 1600x1200px
>>33092895
The thread she saw and apparently posted in was the one after I talked about her.
>>
>>33092944
looked through the archives, i remember now
>>
File: 0wphk93.jpg (977KB, 1191x2000px) Image search: [Google]
0wphk93.jpg
977KB, 1191x2000px
>>33092933

>>32994150

Fuck me, I'm fucking dead if she ever comes back here.
>>
>>33093006
who knows man, maybe she wanted you to say you wanted to fuck her
>>
>>33092866
Oh yeah I remember her posting in the last thread now. Clearly didn't have the first fucking clue about this place.
>>
>>33093101
especially with the way she actually used a name lmao
>>
>>33089233
>>33088400
>>33088200
checked also sorry anon i made the thread because the old one died and i wanted more cute stories
>>
File: 136775100091.jpg (95KB, 1121x623px)
136775100091.jpg
95KB, 1121x623px
cute sibling stories bump
>>
>>33074538
Who here /twin/

I have a twin sister and I love her very much, but I would never fuck her
>>
>>33093964

i meet your criteria.

accept i do... we are in love and love each other.

since we were 15
>>
>>33093006
>>33093051
the seed has been planted anon.

she will come back here

she will see your posts

she will let the taboo take hold of her

and soon

she will post here asking for advice on how to make you belong to her.
>>
File: 1467599893711.png (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467599893711.png
9KB, 250x250px
>>33093964
>>33094459

hour break between posts...
step it the fuck up euro/oceanic bots.
>>
>>33074538
my sister is already disgusted.
>>
>>33074538
wish I had a loving Imouto, I'd love and care for her up to age 12 when females turn into monsters.
>>
>>33094736
you can stop her from turning into a monster tho anon
>>
>>33094736
if you get them to fall in love with you they choose the lover evolution tree

lover-wife-mother
>>
>>33091312

imouto cuddle for future reference this is not /pol/ we aren't a bunch a fucking tryhards here.

next time some ass accuses you of fake/samefagging/anything dont even respond to them.
you are making this place better. fuck those prototype SJWs.
>>
File: 1477523071629.jpg (61KB, 400x541px) Image search: [Google]
1477523071629.jpg
61KB, 400x541px
i swear to god you fucks better keep this thread alive!

fucking straya cunts!
>>
File: cra.gif (490KB, 500x270px)
cra.gif
490KB, 500x270px
>tfw my sister fucked some guy and isnt pure anymore
>>
File: spooks.jpg (48KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
spooks.jpg
48KB, 500x335px
>>33095231
We have to let them go. As long as they didn't end up with an asshole the best we can do is pray for their happiness.
>tfw my sister is starting to worry why I don't have a gf
>>
>>33095292
>>tfw my sister is starting to worry why I don't have a gf
>>33074538
>2 - I'm in love with you.
>>33074538
>7 - Ive hidden my feelings from you my whole life.
>>33074538
>Dubs - I want to make love to you regardless of what other may think.

use these and get both imouto and GF in one loving package.
>>
>>33095460
I would never date my sister, she's nice but I could never stand dating someone with her personality. Besides she already found someone who would.
>>
>>33094986
Okay. I was already not feeling great how much I was posting and was afraid of really any kind of backlash. I wasn't feeling great about what I've been sharing and how much of it so anything would have made me feel like I needed to be defensive.
>>
>>33096463
The large majority of us love EVERYTHING you post. Don't hesitate, we love all the details. Even when nothing sexual is happening, we're also very interested in the innocent, cute side of your relationship--the cuddles you've gotten your nickname from. Keep up what you're doing, don't change!
>>
>>33096463
this >>33096673 20 guantillion times over
>>
>>33096463
Just enforcing what others already said: ignore what the fucktards say. Even if we're not really saying anything, we're reading your reports and enjoying them. There's no need to feel intimidated.
>>
Thanks guys, it started to feel like everyone was hoping we would fuck all the time and do exciting stuff and I was worried I disappointed a bunch of people. We aren't really that exciting so it's what I've got.

Thanks for making me feel better about it guys, I probably sound like I'm just fishing for compliments, I didn't mean to.
>>
>>33096881
No problem! Just be natural.
>>
Bumpuuu yuopl
>>
Campbell's tomato soup with maple syrup is good!!
>>
>>33074538
rolling for what im gonna go tell my sister
>>
im writing this before i go to sleep and i am gonna use it to bump when i wake up.

oreimo oregano original organic
>>
>>33097748

getting her some food.

such a good brother.

feel free to re-roll after shes stuffed so you can try and stuff her again.
>>
>>33097905
tfw no sister to feed and make chubby and cuddle with
>>
random qwerty bump to keep alive for some more.
>>
>>33092123
so did you?

oreim oregna origin
>>
File: cute sleeping.jpg (101KB, 921x700px) Image search: [Google]
cute sleeping.jpg
101KB, 921x700px
My imouto came to sit in my lap when I was sitting on our couch. She hold her face really close to mine and told me about her day. We head patted each other and I pinched her cheeks and nose. She stroked my stubble and I kept blowing her heir out of the way of her eyes. She rested her head against my chest and looked really comfy. However, her true intentions were revealed when she kept suggestively talking about the piece of gum in my mouth. I finally gave in and gave her a piece of her own. She was overjoyed and gave me a big, sweet smile.
Man, 4-year-olds these days sure can be cunning little devils.
>>
>>33097748
I asked her if she wanted anything, she said "No thanks"

I guess no bonding for us today
>>
>>33098366
DUBS, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. POST RESULTS.
>>
File: 1473180781756.gif (526KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1473180781756.gif
526KB, 480x540px
>>33098269

you gonna try and smash at some point?
>>
>>33098401
She just said "ok" in a sarcastic way.
It seems she didnt believe me
>>
File: Boner.gif (186KB, 200x152px)
Boner.gif
186KB, 200x152px
>mfw remembering bathing with my sister when we were kids
>>
File: KirinoReaction_EP01_311.png (215KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
KirinoReaction_EP01_311.png
215KB, 500x500px
Eeeeeh! What a disgusting thread!
>>
File: 1478699795205.gif (839KB, 450x402px) Image search: [Google]
1478699795205.gif
839KB, 450x402px
Shut the fuck up. People who make these threads definetely don't have sisters.

If you had a sister you'd know how much they're fucking hell spawns.

My sister has never said anything positive to me. Never. Neither my mom.

She treats everyone like fucking shit. She's in senior year right now, and she isn't even trying in terms of grades. She has a perfect grade in her favorite class (show choir) and all others are D's or F's.

My mom has been stressing the fuck out because of this. She can't even sleep at night. My mom works so fucking hard every day for us and my sister treats her like garbage.

Not to mention whenever something slightly bad happens to her she acts bitchy. Even when she's in a good mood she doesn't even make an effort.

Fuck you and fuck these threads. You all are just thirsty people with a fantasy that will never happen.
>>
>>33099590
>I have a shit tier family so that means everyone does!

Sorry you dont have an affectionate sister like me bruh
>>
>>33099590
I have a sister. She's awful though, which is why I go to those threads.
>>
File: 1476899456652.jpg (33KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1476899456652.jpg
33KB, 400x343px
>>33099614
Sorry. I have a lot of pent up rage.

I've heard a lot of similar experiences from everyone on r9k though.

To be honest, the reason I'm so mad is because I don't have a qt sister like you guys. I just want someone to cuddle with.
>>
>>33099664
if you try being nice to her 100% of the time, eventually she will start to feel bad about treating you like garbage.
>>
>>33099694
I've been nice to her her entire life. Eventually I just stopped saying anything to her.
>>
>>33099725
maybe shes beyond saving then :((
>>
>>33099881
Definitely.

I'm ugly, fat and small-dicked.

I'm also not really that interested in her.
>>
>>33099953
Rape her, if hentai is telling the truth she'll fall in love with your dick
>>
>>33100026
Nah.

oraoraoraoraoriginal
>>
>>33099953
Well, its harder to get someone to be nice to you when youre ugly and fat.
>>
>>33100190
This.

The imouto cuddler is probably actually a fairly decent looking guy and likely has the ability to pull other girls if he wanted to. I feel that a lot of people who are unattractive don't have great relationships with their siblings. That's purely anecdotal though, I don't have any real evidence to support that.
>>
File: Senjougahara.Hitagi.full.994372.jpg (261KB, 1025x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Senjougahara.Hitagi.full.994372.jpg
261KB, 1025x1048px
>>33100282
Yeah. Him and his sister are probably above average at worst.
>>
I swear on my imouto I will keep this thread alive
>>
>>33101288
Instead of posting in the thread you could be cuddling your imouto
>>
>>33101288
>>33101299
Or we could get 2 dubs in a row
>>
>>33101316
imoutos are way better than dubs
>>
Am I supposed to be thinking about my sister so much? I miss her like crazy and I saw her this morning. I'm just waiting for when I can hold her, I have to leave right as she gets back and that frustrates me.

Ughgughghgughghghghhgggh
>>
>>33102084
I forgot to add my name, I'm sorry guys.

Also don't mind my venting.
>>
>>33102084
have you posted about her?
>>
>>33102215
Yes, quite a lot.
>>
>>33102250
Have you fucked her?
Has she fucked you?
>>
>>33102310
Yes and yes.

The answer to both of those questions is yes.
>>
>>33102205
>>33102084
>>33102215
>>33102250
in that case, yes you are. ROGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>33102084
make sure you give her a kiss before you leave
>>
>>33102337
Alright I guess I just have to deal with it.

>>33102355
I want to. I'm going to try.
>>
>>33102474
Well, I got dubs for you, so you better succeed.
>>
>>33102327
wait, did i miss that?
>>
File: 1473322325220.png (921KB, 739x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1473322325220.png
921KB, 739x1194px
>>33103003
Enjoy yourself to the fullest
>>33002045
>>33002298
>>33002419
>>
I was finishing up in the bathroom and she came in. We kissed. I'm happy now.

>>33103003
I guess he did all the work and filled you in for me.
>>33103369
>>
>>33103369
Oh right, I remember now. Thanks bruh.
>>
>>33087658
>imouto's friend has gone home
>imouto is embarrassed/mad that she got BTFO and asks my why I was acting like a big weirdo
>I call her a creepy little goblin and say she's just upset because her friend and I owned her
>she says nobody says 'owned' anymore
>I put her in a headlock and noogie her
>>
>>33104034
Where can I find a sister like this?
>>
>>33104414
Check the landfill. Most Onii-Chan's would through out an imouto like this and they'd end up getting stinky, even stinkier than they already were. (I should use that joke on her, without the weebspeak.)
I think she's been plotting how to get revenge on me for this episode. She's no match for me physically, of course, but sometimes she's a conniving little bug.
Maybe I shouldn't say little. I picked her up and bounced her around, called her a shortie. She said that I'm not very tall either and that she's been getting taller, and she's right.
>>
>>33104857
*throw
Fuck, my American education is showing.
>>
Please keep this thread alive and don't forget to love your imoutos!
>>
File: 1467260972908.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467260972908.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
this is an only child bumping an imouto thread

why does it have to be like this
>>
File: 681681777.jpg (133KB, 647x619px) Image search: [Google]
681681777.jpg
133KB, 647x619px
>>33105738
I know that feeling, my fellow loner anon. It hurts deeply.
>>
I fucked up posting 2 times now so i'm giving a short version

>have gf who pretends to be sis
>she's hanging out with real sis on fri
>she is going to try on a bunch of clothes, take creep pics, and see what kind of thigh highs my sister would wear
>go to victoria secret at some point and try and see her tits and talk about sexy lingerie
>long plan is to eventually see how interested she is in me/us
>jokingly said gf can be in lesbians with her but i need pics
>she said, fuck pics, it'll be a video
>fuck wildly again

gf likes to pretend to be my sister, and then eventually dominate my real sister into being our cum slut. gf is a bit shy usually though so who knows what she'll be able to pull off. either way i'm happy with her living out her fantasy with me
>>
>>33105788
>>33105738
i know that feeling as well
>>
>>33105680
Then let's rate our imoutos using the S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats.
Strength: 2: Tries to be a bully but won't be truly intimidating until she grows up more.
Perception: 3: Kind of hard of hearing and sometimes isn't aware of what she's doing with her body, but good eyesight.
Endurance: 8: Can take physical banter (and emotional) and has an autist pain tolerence.
Charisma: 4: Weird and doesn't respect boundries, can creep people out but cuteness saves her from scoring too low.
Intelligence: 6: Varies between being a retard and a genius, I suspect she does it on purpose sometimes.
Agility: 9: Slipperiest little cuck in the mutliverse, sanic speed and reactions, but not if she's tired.
Luck: 7: Prone to fortune.
>>
>>33105810
>making your imouto your cum slut
cant say i agree with this, anon
>>
>>33106118
Yeah imoutos are for love, not for sexual deviancy. You can do lewd but only if it's sweet and lovingly.
>>
>>33106665
>666
satan agrees with you
>>
File: Shinobu-nise.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shinobu-nise.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>33106681
>>33106665
If Satan agrees with him, doesn't that mean he's wrong morally? So, basically, a good onii-chan uses his imouto for all the sex he wants.
>>
>>33106860
no ORIGINAL-SAN
>>
>>33092523
>there are definitely more real ones here than on /b/

I'm absolutely sure of it.
>>
>>33107094
Kekinal
>>
>>33107094
Well, we've got to have a higher average age than /b/.
What's the most liberal board?
>>33106860
Or, a good imouto uses her onii-chan for all the sex she wants.
>>
>>33092866
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/142692344/#142713176

From 7/11/2016.
>>
What's the nicest thing your imouto has ever said to you?
What about the most heartbreaking thing?
>>
>>33107590
>What's the nicest thing your imouto has ever said to you?
"I love you". "I'm real proud of you".

>What about the most heartbreaking thing?
I try not to remember those moments.
>>
>>33108093
Would you mind telling us these heartbreaking moments?
>>
>>33108093
In what context did she say 'I try not to remember those moments' and why was it so devastating?
>imouto is still trying to get back at me for bullying her
>I leave the house
>I come back to discover all the underwear in my dresser is gone and replaced with pairs of her own
>my underwear that was in the dryer is also gone
>the fucking worn pairs I had in my basket are gone
I have to confront her on this, it's some weird shit.
>>33108227
Don't make him if he doesn't want to, I really only asked so I could meme him.
>>
>>33108422
Just wear hers from now on and don't ever mention it again.
>>
>>33108693
I'm not going to do that, Anon. It's lewd and it would mean letting her win.
>she won't tell me where she hid them unless I wear one of the pairs she gave me
>I call her a degenerate
>she says using big words doesn't make me smart
>I try to logic/intimidate her into conceding, saying I can just go out and buy more or I could hurt her until she tells me where she hid them
>she says she'd just hide more of my clothes when I'm gone, making it pointless, and that she knows I'd never actually hurt her and I should apologize for even making the threat
>I tell her I stink and I have to take a shower and change clothes I say she should tell me unless she wants to be underneath me and forced to smell my armpits
>"If you try that I'll just tickle your pits."
>"I'll hold your arms so you can't."
>"I'll kick you in the balls."
Where did this fury come from? Her power level has skyrocketed.
>>
>>33109165
Just walk around naked.
>>
>>33109165
Wear it on your head then, see if she likes that. Bonus points multiplier for more than one pair at a time.
>>
>>33109165
shouldve just listened to >>33108693, anon.
>>
File: vagabond_v01_150.jpg (167KB, 747x1100px) Image search: [Google]
vagabond_v01_150.jpg
167KB, 747x1100px
>>33109165
I seriously think she wants your dick. Try to bring about a sexual encounter with her. The ball's in your court and you have the potential to make a slam dunk.

You DO want to fuck your imouto, right?
>>
>>33109412
He said before he doesnt. Hes a pussy beta cuckold bitch.
>>
>>33109454
Maybe he's just being tsundere.
>>
>tfw imouto hates you
>>
>>33109454
Bro...why do cucks have cute imoutos doing mildly sexual behavior while we don't?
>>
>>33109479
Because life is an unfair bullshit. Id give my left testicle for a sister who would put her panties in my drawer.
>>
>>33109290
That's an almost certain 'No.'
>>33109353
I already made her wear panties on her head. I was even thinking about putting a few more pairs on but I thought she was sufficiently humiliated.
>>33087104
Now I think I might pull whatever she's wearing, hopefully over her head and see how smug she is then, but it would also be embarrassing for me and I'm sure she wouldn't rest until she does it to me back.
But, seeing as all her underwear would be painfully tight on me, putting them on my head might be the key to charming her into working with me.
>>33109412
Well, I'll start with panties on my head, but I'm going to be sure to call her a baka for this.
>>
File: 1331711-vagabond-pc-background.jpg (488KB, 1361x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1331711-vagabond-pc-background.jpg
488KB, 1361x1000px
>>33109575
Use this lack of underwear as an excuse to show her your dick. Figure out how to do this, shouldn't be hard. She will get aroused, unless you're fat and/or ugly.
>>
>>33109631
I walked in with the panties on my head but I really didn't know what to say. She looked a little angry and shoved me, screaming me to 'stop teasing.'
I asked her what she meant and she grabbed me by the panties and pulled my head down to her mouth level. She was trembling and whispered for me to go back, pick out a nice pair of panties and come back wearing them and nothing else.
I asked her why she's so mad and she growled and said she didn't want to see my unless I was wearing her panties.
>shouldn't be hard
I have on tight white panties that feature cute little giraffes, which are her favorite animal. They kind of hurt but it would hurt more to dissapoint my imouto.
Shouldn't be hard?
I'm super fucking hard.
>>
>>33109969
How old is your imouto/sister?
>>
>>33093456
THIS IS WHAT I MEAN

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE

FOR EVERY USEFUL THREAD THERE ARE TEN PARASITES TRAWLING FOR A CHEAP FIX
>>
>tfw found a small thumbnail of my imouto "naked" in received files folder of our shared PC and can't stop thinking about it
>>
>>33110290
post it here nowwwwww

black out face if you must
>>
>>33110290
>>33110738
Yeah, just black out face and post. No harm done.
>>
>>33109969
Holy shit.
>walk into imouto's room, trying to avoid eye contact
>my face feels warm and after she says my choice in panties was good I can feel it get hotter
>she tells me to look into her eyes
>I do, but she starts looking at my erection through the tight underwear, my head is poking one of the giraffes in its neck
>she looks back at my face and smirks, starting to take off her pants
>imouto giggles and points out that there's a spot on the giraffe where I'm leaking pre-cum and I do an embarrassed little shuffle
>the teasing makes me harder, especially after she says that I'm acting 'cute' which makes it a bit tighter and even more painful
>tosses her pants aside and I see that she's wearing a pair of my boxer briefs
>she pulls the boxer briefs up into her pussy and tells me to lie down in bed
>I comply right away and don't dare mention that she's wearing my underwear
>she climbs on top of me and starts grinding
>it hurts a lot but feels amazing because I'm absurdly sensitive from how tight the panties are and how hard I am
>I squirm around and make moans the whole time
>she slows down every so often, probably to make me last longer
>it doesn't take long, when I do cum I shiver quite a bit
>innocent giraffes get absolutely nutted as they are drowned
>imouto and I cuddle for a bit, she gets really touchy on my chest and legs
>>
>>33110884
This sounds awesome. How old is she?

I guess she did want your dick all along. Try to fuck her in the future. How was the orgasm compared to normal?
>>
bumpee bumppo budoo
>>
Bump bum P bum job. jbbcjgnvnf
>>
File: 1477281631412.jpg (78KB, 771x547px) Image search: [Google]
1477281631412.jpg
78KB, 771x547px
>>33105738

I feel like it's even worse for me

>Mother and father had a total of 6 kids between them

>All males

>Aunt had 6 kids and only 1 is a female, who is a roastie

>Yet have been reading these threads every day since I've discovered them

>Come up with scenarios in my head where I have a qt sister that loves me romantically, but I tell her it can't happen because we're siblings
>Those feelings never go away for here, then years later I finally give in and confess my feelings to her
>We live together and have a secret passionate relationship

Hahah, then I open my eyes to my pitch black room in the middle of the night, alone in my bed. Only to then cry and turn my PC on to browse /r9k/. Though truthfully I don't think I actually would be interested in a sister romantically if I had one, it's just kind of a fantasy thing. Kind of like how some robots on here like traps, but wouldn't actually have sex with one irl.
>>
Hey guys I'm changing my name to just this because I realized this is pretty much what you all call me anyways.

We didn't do too much today, she did a bunch of homework and we sat around. She got a little risky earlier though while we were watching football with our dad.

>football game comes on
>going to watch it with him like I usually do
>my sister usually just retreats to her bedroom and relaxes
>she comes and sits on the couch with me instead
>she brings a big blanket and throws it over us
>we sit opposite of eachother, both of our legs stretched along the couch
>she puts her legs inside mine
>after about a quarter and a half in our dad falls asleep
>she starts grinding her foot into my junk
>get hard pretty fast
>she somehow manages to pull my dick out with her feet
>she starts trying to stroke my dick with her feet
>she isn't great at it but it's still hot as fuck
>she fumbles around with my dick using her feet for a while
>my dad starts snoring which wakes him up so she stops before he notices
>I rub her feet under blanket for a while
>she gets bored at half time and leaves
>she showers and goes to sleep before the game is over

Kind of surprised she hit the hay so early, I guess sometimes you feel like something different.
>>
>>33110738
>>33110810
it would be extremely illegal
>>
bumping origg
>>
>>33113550
For you.
Origibanal
>>
File: SmugCIA.png (70KB, 199x255px) Image search: [Google]
SmugCIA.png
70KB, 199x255px
>>33113550

I'm sure she's a big girl
>>
Remember to never act based on lust, instead act on love.
>>
File: 1480217991735.jpg (88KB, 850x637px)
1480217991735.jpg
88KB, 850x637px
>>33110884

and you asked me why i told you to just keep annoying her?

I know the imouto ways.

also my sister told me to suggest that.

looks like the original advice 3 threads back worked out.

also pic related. - its you and her in a few days.
>>
File: 1478273740085.jpg (84KB, 1024x606px) Image search: [Google]
1478273740085.jpg
84KB, 1024x606px
>>33113479

i love these cute stories anon. please update us more later today.
>>
>>33113479
You should pay the favor back and do some similar stuff to her
>>
File: bueno.png (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.png
88KB, 640x480px
>>33113479
Your sister is a kinky little devil. You should punish her.
>>
File: Make her happy tonight.jpg (202KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
Make her happy tonight.jpg
202KB, 850x478px
>>33115743

he already said he wants to eat her out but needs privacy to do it.

basically when he hears his parents are going out he must get 10X even more excited than us.

also...

>>33113479
hey cuddle anon are your parents going out/away anytime or would their schedules line up in a way that give you two time for each other?

better keep this thread up STRAYA CUNTS!
>>
>>33116237
>>33116237
>You should punish her.

yea!

get her a nice snack or a gift anon!
>>
imouto bumpu
ororrorororororororororororoorooriginal
>>
Incest is wincest bump!
>>
>>33074538
Don't mind me, just gonna have a roll
>>
>>33117269
>"If we could do something together with no consequences what would we do?"
>"I'd kill you." Said sarcastically
>>
>>33117329
That doesn't seem like something you'd do together. Seems very one-sided.
>>
>>33117329
I think she meant she'd kill your dick with her tight puss
>>
>>33117439
ask if she meant this, seems likely
>>
File: 1472608616934.jpg (26KB, 269x275px) Image search: [Google]
1472608616934.jpg
26KB, 269x275px
>Reminder that even if you got what you wanted you'll be happy for maybe a month and then go back to feeling how you did before
>>
>>33117573
>having an imouto wife
>not living in an eternal bliss
>>
>>33117619
You'll get used to it, no matter what it is
>>
when you roll in this thread remember the reward could be something 80% of this board would kill for without hesitating.
>>
>Sister is 10 years old
>Desire to fug her increases every day

help I dont wanna be a child molester
>>
I want a big brother bf or a big sister gf. Either would be fine.
>>
>>33117782
Are you a qt femboy? im original I swear
>>
>>33117791
I'm too chubby to be a femboy. :(
>>
>tfw no imouto

onee-sans are so fucking boring, and i'm not even close with mine
>>
>>33117976
>tfw my onee-san is a drug addict with 3 kids, all of which have different fathers
>>
>>33110111
trips dont lie
im sorry anon
>>
>>33117732
how old are you, onii-chan?
>>
>>33118000
nice trips, but that would be your imouto, not your onii-san
>>
>>33110111
Those trips prove it to be true, but I don't care because i'm one of them.
>>
>>33118162
>imouto
how do you know shes younger than him?
dummy
>>
>>33118245
im optimistic
>>
File: thank you.jpg (424KB, 2160x1620px) Image search: [Google]
thank you.jpg
424KB, 2160x1620px
Let's not let this thread die
>>
>>33119043
this thread will never die, onii-san
>>
File: 1473095379761.jpg (192KB, 999x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473095379761.jpg
192KB, 999x1000px
>>33119261
We keep this alive until murican wagies get home
>>
>>33119043
Do they actually fug in this show or do they just stay friends?
>>
>>33119414
Implied, and the author wanted a full incest end, but had to tone it back a lot because of the publisher. The anime toned it back even more while butchering Kirino's character as well. LN>anime.
>>
File: let's get outta here.jpg (116KB, 506x500px) Image search: [Google]
let's get outta here.jpg
116KB, 506x500px
>>33119414
>>33119535
The LN after story has Ruri calling Kirino a slut for bragging about her and Kyousuke's sex life so yeah, they're still very much together.
>>
>>33117732

Imoutos are not for POMF. They are for headpats and doting on and [PROTECT].
>>
>>33119359
tfw eurobros have to keep the thread alive until degenerate amerifats get home and fuck their sisters
>>
>>33116246
Nothing that I know of. I'm getting to the point where if the two of them are gone at all I'm going to try something. I'm really tired of waiting around for them to get out of here. If they do anything where seems like they're going to be gone for at least an hour I'm gonna get in there. I really tired of jacking off when the person that I'm having sex with is just a door over from me.
>>
>>33120084
Also I forgot my name. Sorry I cheated on the thread and posted somewhere else before I went to sleep.
>>
>>33120113
I can't believe you've done this, onii-san
>>
>>33120133
I'm sorry. From here on I'll only post here and never close the tab ever again.
>>
>>33120411
Good...we need you here
>>
>>33091570
>>laugh and tell her no, when I jerk off it looks like I'm fighting my dick
Topkek
>>
I will the Korea the thread Reeeeee
>>
>>33121435
I'm honestly not sure what you mean by that.
>>
>>33121448
really makes you think doesnt it buddy
>>
File: q0qgqg.jpg (244KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
q0qgqg.jpg
244KB, 800x600px
Pat/Nipple-Imouto Guy/Whatever you wanna call me here. I know I ain't shit compared to these fuckers literally plowing their sisters, but I thought someone might wanna know what happened last night.

>Visit imouto to bring her some shit
>She's watching a movie, invites me to stay
>Accept, since I'm not doing anything better and maybe cuddles or something will happen
>Nope, apparently her dog gets cuddle priority
>Lose interest in the movie halfway through, start making small-talk
>Her: "So what do you usually masturbate to?"
>Me: "The fuck?"
>"Tell meeee"
>"Is this about that thing you saw the other day?"
>"Haha I dunno, is that what you masturbate to?"
> [lie]No.[/lie]
>"Then tell meee"
>"What do you masturbate to?"
>"Nooo you first. Do you like that hentai shit?"
>"What, I mean sometimes"
>"Wow you sicko!"
>"Don't hate, now tell me how you get off"
>"Haha I don't, and I wouldn't tell a sicko like you anyway"
>"So you do then.
>"Shut up!"

Then she said she wanted to go to bed early and kicked me out of her house. I guess the fact that she can bring stuff like this up out of nowhere is a good sign? I don't even know.
>>
>>33122117
post yfw you realize she is in this thread again
>>
>>33122221
I don't have any pictures of my face attached to a dead body.
>>
>>33122117
how old are you two? ORIGAMI KILLER
>>
File: u6u2j3m.jpg (301KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
u6u2j3m.jpg
301KB, 800x960px
>>33122858
22 and 18-ish
>>
File: 1475030197049.jpg (75KB, 540x748px) Image search: [Google]
1475030197049.jpg
75KB, 540x748px
bump boobies bouncing on my dik
>>
>>33123742
im guessing shes the younger one?
>>
I would rather die than let this thread die
>>
File: naisu pantsu.jpg (251KB, 1169x764px) Image search: [Google]
naisu pantsu.jpg
251KB, 1169x764px
Imouto pantsu bumpu!
>>
>>33124376
>imouto

That's the implication.

I also have a thing for our older sister but there's even less to talk about there.
>>
File: 1397122171166.png (149KB, 364x336px) Image search: [Google]
1397122171166.png
149KB, 364x336px
IMOUTO BUMP NOW
OREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGINAL
>>
>>33125301
Let it die, jim. The imoutos are dead. All of them.
>>
Hey guys we had a quickie.

>sitting on the couch
>mom tells me she's running to the store
>we're out of pasta
>dad gets off in 20 minutes
>basically giving me a heads up so I know how long to wait if they're needed
>she leaves
>decide it's time to get dirty because I'm done with waiting
>go strait to my sister's bedroom
>she acts surprised and does something on her laptop really quickly
>she has her laptop on her stomach and she's completely under her blanket
>know this is her masturbation position from walking in on her in the past other than the shower which I'm pretty sure is her go to
>her face is red, she's a little bit sweaty
>motion her to move her laptop
>basically body slam her and start kissing her
>pull the blanket away and she's already naked
>start groping her all over
>she's pulling at my pants trying to get them off
>pull them down and start massing her pussy
>she's soaked from masturbating
>put my dick right in
>lay across her and go pretty hard from the start
>lots of moaning
>she's digging her fingers into my back
>lift myself up and kiss her
>look down and she's got one of those sex faces going on
>grab her hips and hit the gas pedal
>she grabs the bed sheets and twists
>she's almost screaming at this point
>feel it coming and pull out
>almost too late
>don't even have to touch it to cum
>a couple shots hit her in the face
>flop beside her
>we lay there breathing
>come to my senses
>tell her to clean up
>spray her room down with frebeeze and straighten out her sheets
>she wipes herself down and puts some perfume on

That was seriously fucking fantastic.
>>
>>33125735
Okay, this time it wasn't my fault. I put the name in but it didn't add it.
>>
>>33125735
Dude...awesome! Love how you guys can have passionate sex but also intimate, loving moments.
>>
>>33125735
>feel it coming and pull out
>almost too late

This is why contraception is a must. One of these days, it WILL be too late.
>>
>>33126278
Who says it will be a bad thing when it happens?
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>33125735
My hombre, that was awesome.
>>
File: 1479714912489.png (262KB, 432x429px) Image search: [Google]
1479714912489.png
262KB, 432x429px
>>33113118
>Come up with scenarios in my head

yep pretty much the extent of my sister-lover fantasies
>>
>>33127287
BUMP3434343EINE yea, same
>>
>>33126278
She agrees with you. My mom needed yet another emergency trip to the grocery store, which she sent us on. On the car ride she told me to get some condoms before I "turn into an animal and fuck [her] like that again" genuinely her words and that a mistake like that is the opposite of what we want "at this moment." I thought her choice of words were a bit deliberate there I didn't buy any while we were there because I want to pick which ones I want online first, but she demands them so they're going to happen.
>>
>>33128178
wait, she DID enjoy the sex, right?
>>
>>33128230
Yeah. She said "turn into an animal and fuck me like that" in a positive way. She said that she really enjoyed the whole surprise of it too. That statement was after us talking about it and her saying that she wants me to "take her" more often.
>>
>>33128304
Which I don't really understand how I can do it more often if it's only the second time we've had sex. Maybe she means that it's the direction she wants me to take in the future.
>>
>>33128326
Sounds great. The fact that she specifically told you she wants it to happen more often is really good.
>>
>>33128381
Yeah it is. I saw online that you're supposed to talk about sex and make sure both people are getting what they want so I decided to do that.

It was sort of
>hey so did you like that earlier?
>yeah it was really great, it felt so good being surprised and just having you take me
>you should do that more
>but next time you go mental wrap your dick
>>
>>33128454
What you read online. Making sure you know what she likes and dislikes is very important.

As this thing moves along she may start telling you about some of her hidden fantasies/fetishes.
>>
>>33128508
*what you read online is very good advice
>>
>>33128526
That would be cool, I'd really enjoy trying to satisfy some of the fantasies she's had. I'm pretty vanilla myself, I guess public and butt stuff is the extent of my non-vanilla interests. other than 2D

I'm going to go ahead and say that I'm not okay with cuck stuff though, I have a really weird feeling someone here is going to bring that up.
>>
>>33128583
Same for me. Cuck stuff is disgusting. If the idea of someone else having her is bad for me, it must be awful for you.

She's yours and you're hers, at least for now. At least as long as this golden age lasts.
>>
>>33128642
Yeah I don't even know how I would feel if someone else had their way with her. I feel really attached and protective because the whole sibling thing. It adds onto the feelings you have from being in a relationship. I feel like I'm supposed to do so much for her and have her in different way, it's hard to explain.

I don't even want to think about it not lasting forever though. Now that we've gotten to this point I'm terrified of what could happen if it doesn't last forever.
>>
>>33128739
I think this relationship has rest-of-your life potential, honestly. It's evident that the love she has for you is absolutely immense and vice versa.

The thing is, though, are you two ever going to move out and find a new place together? Would it be a secret? I know you've brushed this question off before in the past, and I can't blame you (it's really complex and difficult) but this is an obstacle you will have to deal with in the future if you want to stay together, literally and figuratively.

This is probably really frustrating and annoying to see, and I apologize...I do truly think this is very important to consider, though.
>>
>>33128849
Personally I keep looking to when she graduates from high school as when things will start to get real. I'm going to be transferring schools then and it's likely she's going straight into a big school. I've pretty much already decided where I want to transfer and she's mentioned to our parents that it's a school she's interested in. I think it's mostly because I'm going to go there. She's probably going to go on a tour/visit with me which is going to be around May next year. I feel like how things go while we're there is going to be what decides our future.
>>
>>33128996
Good opportunity. Be hopeful, I think your relationship really has staying power. Good luck bro.
>>
>>33128996
thats a long time from now, onii-san
>>
File: 1446965538153.png (259KB, 338x575px) Image search: [Google]
1446965538153.png
259KB, 338x575px
>tfw imouto is the only one in my family who still likes me
I must have been a really good person in a past life to deserve her. I certainly haven't earned a little sister like that this time around.
>>
>>33129045
I think she expects a lot out of it. When dancing around with the notion of her getting pregnant earlier she seriously refered to it as a mistake we don't want at this moment. I really don't see her saying "at this moment" unintentionally. I know she's only 16 and is probably a bit mental because she's willingly fucking her brother but to me that sounds like she wants it to keep going for a long time.
>>
>>33129170
Do you love her romantically?
>>
>>33129225
Definitely sounds that way to me. Also, it was smart of her to encourage you to buy condoms, even if raw feels really good.

She loves you so much, and it seems that she can be both adorably immature and rationally mature. She's a keeper...regardless of what societal rules and constructs, everything points to the idea that she's your soulmate.
>>
>>33129233
Not at all. I love her like you normally love a family member. Maybe a little more strongly, because I don't have anyone else.
>>
>>33129296
Keep her close then. Cuddle with her whenever possible (non-sexually, just cute and warm)
>>
>>33129323
Well, we're both adults now so we don't see each other as much as I'd like. She gets cuddly whenever she's over, though. I'm not sure why.
>>
>>33129370
Mentally because she sees you as a source of comfort and familiarity, and she loves you as a brother(regardless of whatever you did, apparently).

Physically because it's warm it feels good, and it's fun and cute.
>>
>>33129291
I knew I loved her so much more than as her brother when we caught eachothers eyes once. I went to her homecoming earlier this year which I've done both times before and I was coming out of my room to leave. She was standing there in a dress and she put so much effort into herself and just looked so beautiful. We just stared at each other, it was like neither of us could look away from each other's eyes and neither of us wanted to.

I didn't realize I was going to spill my feelings about her. Sorry if it's really gushy and sounds stupid.
>>
>>33129418
I'm just not sure why she's so friendly with me in general, I guess. I'm not a good brother.
>>
>>33129480
Why aren't you a good brother? Like, what did you do/how did you act and why did you do it?
>>
>>33129457
It doesn't sound stupid. It warms my cold, dead heart(I'm being somewhat serious).

I prefer those wonderful moments of romance and intimacy between you two over the sex.
>>
>>33129502
Well, I was a real asshole to her when she was a kid. I was a moody teenager and that's how we are. She was really clingy and it annoyed me. Plus there's the reason that nobody else in our family talks to me. For most of the time I was in puberty I was molesting her. Not one of my family members, other than her, has talked to me since before I went to jail for that.
>>
>>33129457
Not at all, anon. It's really nice to see how you care for each other and how the both of you are thinking about how to take the relationship seriously, one step at time. Not gonna say the sex parts aren't nice, but I'm not here only for them also.
>>
>>33129527
I'm going go and cuddle with her. I'm feeling all emotional now and I feel like I should share it with her
>>
>>33129570
How did you go to jail for that?
>>
>>33129837
I got caught, that's how.
>>
>>33129855
more details, onii-san
>>
>>33129897
They came back early when I had my head between her legs and my dick in my hand.
>>
>>33129914
was she not enjoying it?
>>
>>33129938
I don't know if she was enjoying it, but our parents didn't enjoy seeing it.
>>
>>33129981
I really doubt she didnt want it, if she still talks to you today
>>
>>33130077
Well, if she wants to do that sort of thing again, she's going to need to make the first move. She's legal now, and I'd definitely be up for it. But I'm not making the first move and taking that risk.
>>
>>33130113
how old was she when you got caught?
>>
>>33130123
Fuck, I guess she was 9. I wasn't in jail all that long but by the time I got out I was over 18 so my family just abandoned me outright. She's 18 now.
>>
>>33130142
Damn dood, i wasnt expecting a number that low
>>
>>33130113
Wait, so you only love her as you would a family member, but you would definitely be up with have sex with her?
>>
>>33130161
Yeah, she turned legal in March. I'm not sure how much of why she hangs out with me is pity, or a feeling of obligation, or if she actually does want the d. I just don't know. It's nice to have her around, though.
>>33130203
You don't gotta love somebody to fuck them, man. I don't have romantic feelings for her, but if she came onto me, I'd go for it.
>>
>>33130221
maybe you should ask her why she hangs out with you?
>>
>>33130244
I've asked, but she doesn't ever give a real answer. Maybe she feels like it's her fault our family hates me, and it's a guilt thing. Fuck, I don't know. I'm gonna go jerk off and get some sleep.
>>
>>33130221
Well, yes, but it don't really see that rule applying for family members. We're different people, I suppose.

I just think incest is grounded in love, affection, and intimacy.
>>
>>33130295
I'd fuck her because she's atractive and I crave affection. I love her as a family member too, but all that means to me is I'd care whether she orgasms too. Going to bed for real this time, once I decide what to fap to.
>>
>>33130320
fap to incest
>>
>>33130320
>>33130284
well, you should let her know you appreciate her hanging out with you
>>
>>33130333
Trips fucking demand it.

Are you also attractive? Does it run in the family?

If you're fat and ugly, she probably doesn't want your dick.
>>
File: Shut Your Mouth.gif (2MB, 386x163px) Image search: [Google]
Shut Your Mouth.gif
2MB, 386x163px
>>33130320
>>33130221
>>33130142
>>33129914
>>33129570

You're a piece of shit that took advantage of a little girl, your own baby sister. Someone you're supposed to protect. You likely fucked her up mentally and now she victim blames herself, and that's why she still sees you.

You deserve to still be in jail getting raped by niggers, not set free thinking about targeting her again.

Death is what you deserve instead.
>>
>>33130708
You have literally 0 knowledge of the situation and arent helping at all. kill yourself.
>>
File: DisgustedMatei.png (81KB, 231x277px) Image search: [Google]
DisgustedMatei.png
81KB, 231x277px
>>33130755

>I was a real asshole to her when she was a kid

>For most of the time I was in puberty I was molesting her

>Fuck, I guess she was 9

>They came back early when I had my head between her legs and my dick in my hand.

What more needs to be said? What else is there to understand?

I'm not the one that needs to kill himself. The fact that you're even defending it shows how disgusting you are.
>>
>>33130949
You don't know her side of the story, and how she feels about the situation.

>I was a real asshole to her when she was a kid

>For most of the time I was in puberty I was molesting her

The fact that he spent time in jail and everyone he knew stopped talking to him means he might automatically think negatively about his own position in the situation.
>>
>>33111129
>How was the orgasm compared to normal?
It was unbelievable and the first time anyone other than myself made me cum despite the fact that I'm 20 and my imouto's age rhymes with 'murteen.'
You guessed it, she's 113
>Try to fuck her in the future.
I think she's going to be the one fucking me, especially because I'm still wearing her underwear and she's still wearing mine, and I think she's going to make it an all the time thing, and I don't think I really have a say in it.
>>
File: shinobu2.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
shinobu2.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
>>33131334
I'm really excited for you. This is awesome. Does she kinda look like a loli or is she a bit older looking?
>>
File: 1479995512108.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px)
1479995512108.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>33130708
>>33130949

please ignore these assholes in this thread.

its been said before already.

if they get 0 replies they leave simple as that.
>>
File: kirinoawww.gif (666KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
kirinoawww.gif
666KB, 500x257px
>>33129624
>>33129624

give an update even if all you did was stare at each other.
>>
>>33131555
OBEY THE TRIPS, ANON! They're probably still cuddling, though.
>>
File: ConfusedMatei.png (758KB, 498x724px)
ConfusedMatei.png
758KB, 498x724px
>>33131052

>You don't know her side of the story, and how she feels about the situation.

Yeah, who knows how she feels about being molested by her own brother at 9 years old, right? Why the FUCK are you defending this guy? She was a 9 year old girl that was sexually abused, there's nothing more to it. The likely reason she even still sees him is that she may partly feel guilt about him going to jail over it and being confused.

>The fact that he spent time in jail and everyone he knew stopped talking to him means he might automatically think negatively about his own position in the situation.

Yet here he is in this thread talking about he'd have sex with her now that she's "legal".

>>33131522

Yeah, I'm the asshole for calling out a scumbag for molesting his little sister while NEET shut ins like yourself jerk off and fantasize about it.

But go ahead and keep shitposting with your weebshit avatar fagging in your echochamber thread full of child molesters and mentally ill freaks.
>>
>>33131404
She's pretty loli. No real aged features on her except for defined cheekbones and baggy eyes, maybe. It's cute, though, not Eggman-level baggy eyes.
You've got me thinking about soft skin and wrinkled skin with this age talk, and now I'm thinking about if she'll want to do footstuff.
>>
>>33131808
Loli footjobs seem like the greatest and more erotic thing on this planet. Please shoot for that and tell us immediately if you can pull it off.
>>
>>33131725
>sexually abused
Again, you don't know anything about what actually happened. You only consider it abuse because she was 9.

>Yeah, I'm the asshole for calling out a scumbag for molesting his little sister while NEET shut ins like yourself jerk off and fantasize about it.

Damn right ;)))
>>
>>33131334
>extremely lewd near-loli imouto who dominates her older brother

I ain't even pedo but I'm still jelly.
>>
>>33131899

dont even bother anon.

he even thinks im the sister anon for whatever reason.

let him stew in his own anger.
>>
>>33131936
You don't necessarily have to be a pedo to find 13 year olds attractive.
>>
>>33131889
*most erotic thing
>>
>>33131889
That would be really embarrassing. Last night, when she made the advances, it was tough enough.
It's not like she's going to get upset, or even turn me down, if I ask for lewd feet, but she'll probably want something similar in return. My guess is footrub/massage, which would be cute, but I wouldn't even rule out something involving licking or kissing.
I think she also likes my feet, which is interesting.
>>
>>33132152
If you can get a lewd feet from her for a trade, then make the deal. Seems what whatever she gets out of this trade would be pretty arousing for you too. And if she wants to do stuff with your feet, why not? It will probably feel good and get her even more into you sexually.

This seems to be shaping up really well for you. You have lots of immensely pleasurable sexual adventures with your sister ahead. Good luck.
>>
>>33132246
Well, she's been on the treadmill and will be getting done soon, so a shower will probably come next.
What I'm saying is, sweaty feet are highly lewd and I might just want to go in there right after she finishes on the treadmill and start rubbing her feet without asking questions.
>>
>>33132381
Please god do that and report back to us with all the details.
>>
>>33132381
My dick is ready to go, I need the scoop soon
>>
>>33132381
>I go in there
>imouto asks how I'm doing
>I fuck up right away
>"I-I'm gonna' rub your feet."
>she shuts off the treadmill and sits down facing me
>takes off her shoes which reveals cute penguin socks and then she tells me to kneel
>I do so
>"First, take off my socks."
>I reach for her foot but she brings it up to my face, telling me to use my mouth, not my hands
>I freeze up for a minute
>she presses her foot against my face and tells me to hurry up
>her sock is warm and damp
>she starts sliding her foot up my face and playing around at my nose with her toes
>I grab her ankle and take the tip of her sock between my teeth
>I pull but it doesn't take her sock off much
>I bite at the top of her sock and manage to pull it down only a little
>she laughs at my struggles but helps me out so it won't take forever
>repeat with the other foot and now imouto has her bare, glistening soles near my face
>I go to grab a foot and start massaging her but she grabs me by my hair and shoves her foot against my face
>"Are you having fun?" she asks and starts rubbing her foot in my face
>"No..."
>"I don't believe you." she says and switches to her other foot
>she smells like sweaty loli and keeps doing this for a long time, with a lot of teasing
>I stay diamonds the whole time and, of course, am wearing her panties and making some pre-cum
>she notices and says since I came yesterday I don't have to again for a while
>>
File: 40pg.png (1MB, 1280x720px)
40pg.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>All these niggas getting lewd with their imoutos
>tfw sitting here hoping mine has an awful time on her surprise date with an Arab
>>
>>33133435
Sounds arousing as fuck. I envy you.
>>33133448
Is your imouto white?
>>
File: 1460672156163.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460672156163.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>no ani to platonically cuddle with when I'm feeling lonely
>no ani to hold hands with when it's cold
>no ani to cook for to surprise him when he comes home
Is waking up in the morning even worth it anymore?
>>
tfw you roleplay big bro/lil sis with your wife and she's actually older than you
>>
>>33133448
Get ready to be called uncle by some shitskin halfbreed.
>>
>>33133529
>Sounds arousing as fuck
It is, and she obviously likes domming me.
I'm going to go to bed.
May everyone have sweet dreams of imouto love.
>>
File: 53uu5.jpg (745KB, 923x1305px) Image search: [Google]
53uu5.jpg
745KB, 923x1305px
>>33133529
White as a ghost on the moon. Except for her nipples and butthole. Don't ask, there's no story.
>>33133841
I've been an uncle since I was nine thanks to our older sister, I'll live.
>>
>>33134056
So do you have the desire to fuck her?
>>
File: 0qot.jpg (142KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0qot.jpg
142KB, 800x600px
>>33134166
>tfw don't wanna explain your whole story every time, but it's too boring for someone to save it

Short answer is yes, but mostly I just wanna be chill with her.

>>33107219
Jesus, good job finding that. That must be the only update that didn't get deleted immediately.
>>
>>33133448
>>33134056
>>33134344
You really have only two options
>claim her and dick her good
or
>get kek'd

The choice is yours.
>>
File: 1479598330038.png (2MB, 1054x838px)
1479598330038.png
2MB, 1054x838px
>>33133615
>no ani to cook for to surprise him when he comes home

Let me fill in, anon. I won't charge you or anything so don't worry.
>>
File: u5u3j3.jpg (129KB, 650x1045px) Image search: [Google]
u5u3j3.jpg
129KB, 650x1045px
>>33134475
I really don't know how to make that happen at this point. Regardless of what anyone else thinks, and as close as we are, I HIGHLY doubt she has any legitimate feelings towards me. At best she's a teasing dumbass who trusts and tolerates me.

I wish she'd just stay single forever, so we could just be best-friends-encroaching-on-lewdness forever with no one to stop us. But that's unrealistic.

In other news, she says the Arab was weird and she doesn't think they'll be a thing. I guess I should be happy.
>>
>>33133448
>>33134344
This is sad. Imoutos should not fuck sandnigger men without onii-chan permission
>>
Hey guys, reporting back as requested.

>go into her bedroom
>she's just watching stuff on her computer like usual
>she puts her laptop away and smiles at me
>I just climb right into bed with her
>kiss her and start pulling her in towards me
>she giggles and puts her hands on my chest
>"What? What do you want?"
>tell her that I just want to be with her
>start kissing her neck and pulling her in closer
>she giggles some more and says okay
>we have a few sloppy kisses that include tongue and then lay back
>say that I wanted her to know that I love her
>"Well that's good because I don't know what I would do if you didn't."
>squeeze her
>strip down to my boxers for comfort, also she was only in panties and a bralette so it made her feel more comfortable
>grab her laptop and set it on my stomach
>ask her to put on what she wants
>she opens her laptop
>closes a few tabs
>"Date ideas"
>"Gifts for boyfriend"
>something else I can't remember
>opens netflix
>she chooses the office and we lay there binge watching it in each other's arms
>laugh together
>listen to her blab about her opinions and ideas on the show
>after a while she gets bored of the office
>she puts emperor's new groove on
>lifts her arm on puts it across my chest
>bends it so her hand reaches my face
>she starts lightly stroking my face with her fingers
>she falls asleep close to the end
>eventually I fall asleep myself
>wake up some time later
>she's laying on her side facing me
>she looks a little embarrassed
>"Sorry, I kind of liked watching you sleep. Sorry if it's creepy."
>put my hand on her face and kiss her
>put my arms around her and lay there for a bit
>get up and take a shower
>go back to check on her and she's passed out already
>she put on my tshirt and had my sweatpants laying next to her
>>
>>33134938
>I HIGHLY doubt she has any legitimate feelings towards me
Read this >>33122117 and say that again. Maybe you should try to get handsy with her little by little and see how she takes it

>she says the Arab was weird and she doesn't think they'll be a thing
Thank god
>>
File: 1474759288832.png (1MB, 1027x984px)
1474759288832.png
1MB, 1027x984px
>>33135526
That's fucking awesome. Don't ever let her go.
>>
>>33135526
cute as fuck as always.

you make my day anon.
>>
>>33135634
if she didnt she is starting to now.

i bet you were in her head more than once during that date.

accidentally let her find this again and rather than dead you will wind up balls deep in her.
>>
File: Unimpressed Pepe.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Unimpressed Pepe.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>>33136103
>>33136027

>Actually believing any of these stories

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
>>
>>33136193
imouto cuddler is possibly real
nipple anon is idk
guy with the dominating loli sister is fake

even so all stories are appreciated
>>
>>33136193
And you care about this why exactly? You'll never know if it's real or fake, might as well just enjoy it.
>>
File: 1445327470816.jpg (53KB, 750x600px)
1445327470816.jpg
53KB, 750x600px
>>33136221
see
>>33131522
also see
>>33094986
>>
>>33136282

please see
>>33136305

and please do not repeat
>>
File: jj4.png (672KB, 500x787px)
jj4.png
672KB, 500x787px
>>33135634
Man, if you think that's anything special, you should've seen us when we still lived together. The nipple thing was merely the culmination of years of "sibling bonding" (Although it went above and beyond anything prior). That talk wouldn't have been that weird if it didn't happen immediately after she caught me here.

I remain unconvinced, historically she's responded with my attempts to push our boundaries with a "The fuck are you doing?". Yes, the nipple thing destroyed all normal sibling boundaries, but I feel like she doesn't realize that. Or else she thought it was acceptable in context.

I dunno, maybe I'm crazy. I should probably be straight with her, but like, it's hard and shit. She's my sister and one of my best friends, I don't want everything to explode.

>>33136176
>let her find this again
That's probably the answer, actually. At least it would force me to do something. And yet the thought of it makes me feel like death.
>>
>>33136363
alright pat lets do this then.

im sure you know there is a chance she might come back here if curiosity takes a hold of her.

so do the following - use this as a opportunity.

write out some of your feelings about her here.
pretend she just found it is scrolling down and is now in a sense of confusion.

tell Em how you feel about her.
>>
File: 1479196759849.gif (2MB, 960x540px)
1479196759849.gif
2MB, 960x540px
>>33136363
>I should probably be straight with her, but like, it's hard and shit. She's my sister and one of my best friends, I don't want everything to explode.

post ehat you are feeling in more detail. and then ask her to come talk to you about it once she reads it.

it opens up the door for discussion between you two and doesn't let you chicken out and hold those feelings in.
>>
>>33136363

leave thread open front and center where she will find it.
Go out gather your thoughts for about 2 hours and go home ready for anything.
>>
imouto lover column hosting AMA on /b/ at this time.

go say hello

>>>/b/713918488
>>
time for bed you know what to do europoors and straya cunts!
>>
>>33136532

Ok, you got me. Here I am. Sup?
>>
File: 16.jpg (586KB, 1200x1705px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
586KB, 1200x1705px
Sibling love bump!
oreoreoreoreimo
>>
File: dd00spp3.jpg (476KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
dd00spp3.jpg
476KB, 1200x1300px
You know what, why not. This is a bad idea, but continuing to post here was a worse one.

Hey Em, I'm sure you know who I am. You were right, I didn't come here on a whim. I've browsed places like this for ages to try to find some shallow validation for my feelings, and if you're reading this I grew a pair and decided to confront the source of those feelings.

I'll keep it short, since I'd rather talk to you face to face, but to sum it up: You're the best sister I could hope for, the best friend I've ever had, and an amazing and beautiful young woman. And I find myself unable to love merely one or two of those aspects; your entire being has wedged itself into my heart. That probably sounds terrible but whatever, it's almost 5AM and I'm exhausted so I'll leave it in.

So like, let's talk. I just want our feelings to be clear to eachother. There were so many times when I felt like "something" was happening between us (Your whole thing with your boobs, the swimsuit thing, all those times we cuddled etc.), and I just want to know what was going through your head at the time. There's no way you didn't notice you put your foot directly on my dick that one time, what's up with that woman?. If it was nothing but sisterly teasing, that's fine, I'd almost prefer it. I'm just tired of not knowing.

I'm tired, so I'll stop here. I love you Em, and I'll never make you do something you don't want to do. Just tell me where the limits are, you know I'm an idiot and need things like that spelled out.

-Pat, Destroyer of Inverted-Nipples

I'm either gonna chicken out or kill myself by tomorrow morning, fuck.
>>
>>33137326
Look at the homo talking about his feelings.
>>
>>33137326
>I'm either gonna chicken out or kill myself by tomorrow morning, fuck.
Don't worry, I've got you screencapped
>>
>>33137473

homo has a 50% chance of making love to his sister withing the week.

can you say the same?
>>
File: 1480074264272.jpg (177KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
1480074264272.jpg
177KB, 806x806px
>>33137326

DON'T SHIT ON HIS FEELINGS EM!
HEAR HIM OUT!
>>
>>33137717

My ancestors ads smiling at me, Imperial. Can you say the same?
>>
Didn't realize these types of threads were here! Just finished the thread and it has been an interesting read. Will probably hit the archives tomorrow, and check in more often

Anyways, thought I'd chime in and say that times are a changin' and theres now a legal precedent in favor for these sorts of things in Australia. Lots of people against it and the ruling of course, but only a matter of time.

https://www.rt.com/news/171868-australia-judge-incest-homosexuality/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/10958728/Australian-judge-says-incest-may-no-longer-be-a-taboo.html

>>33137781
It was socially acceptable/encouraged in the past. All depends on the time period. So it really comes down to which ancestors you're checkin for smiles.
>>
File: 40.jpg (219KB, 1200x1698px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
219KB, 1200x1698px
Imouto love bump!
>>
>>33079696
that's a weird way to spell ebina
>>
Is it rude if I go into my sisters room to hang out with her and probably cuddle and stuff even though she'll probably going to want to sleep for at least another three hours?

My parents are gone actually grocery shopping because they realized they need to, which why two trips to the store were made yesterday. So they aren't an issue here.
>>
>>33139874
If she's already sleeping I would personally recommend to let her sleep. Considering the state of your relationship it should be ok to lie down with her, at least.
>>
>>33139848
>that's a weird way to spell ebina

Anon loves Ebina. We already know this to be true.
>>
>>33140012
Too bad that thread could never exist on r9k.
>>
>>33107219
>>33134344
is there a way to save desuarchived posts? with 4chan threads you can just right click and click save, but that doesnt work as well on desu archives
>>
>>33140134
>Too bad that thread could never exist on r9k.

Not sure it could exist on /a/ now either. The Great Purge is underway.
>>
>>33140874
>is there a way to save desuarchived posts? with 4chan threads you can just right click and click save, but that doesnt work as well on desu archives

I've just been taking a screenshot cropping it in an editing utility.
>>
>>33141044
eh, too much work :/
>>
>>33139952
I went and did it before you even replied.

>slide into her bedroom
>get in bed
>stroke her hip/upper thigh some
>she wakes up and rolls over to me
>she kind of smiles
>she moves her around and touches me some
>it kind of seems like she's not actually awake
>I lay a leg over her and pull her in
>she's asleep in about a minute
>lay there for a bit with her forehead against my chest
>fall asleep
>wake up after a while
>a bit warm because she double blanketed
>try to reposition which wakes her up
>she reaches at my crotch, I don't know if it was intentionally or not
>I have morning wood
>once she notices that it's hard she lightly grabs it and rubs it through my boxers
>she then pulls my waistband down and pulls my dick out
>look at her and she seems very, very focused
>she tries to stroke it some which doesn't really work because I'm cut
>she plunges under the blanket
>I throw the blanket off because I was kind of confused
>she looks up at me and smiles
>puts the tip of my dick in her mouth
>licks it some
>she giggles and smiles, she looks kind of embarrassed
>then she tries to take a lot of it down
>bails at around two thirds
>lifts up
>I say something like take it slow
>run my fingers through her hair
>she puts her mouth back on and bobs her head
>she obviously has no idea what she's doing
>it's more like jacking me off with her mouth than it is a blowjob
>every now and then she remembers to use her tongue for a few seconds
>stroke her hair and move it back out of her face
>we've been going for a while and she obviously looks tired of it
>I'm not really close to cumming either
>she slows down and looks up at me
>not really a cute and sexy look, more one of frustration
>Say what comes to my mind "Babe, you need to suck it like a straw too"
>she does and it feels so much better
>she starts rolling her tongue on my tip and I'm about to cum
>I push on her forehead and tell her
>she pushes her head down
>cum in her mouth
>>
>>33141689
>a couple seconds later she jumps up
>she has an expression of pure regret on her face
>holding her hand under her mouth
>she sits on her knees on the bed looking at me in panic
>her lips are pursed up
>she lets out some paniced "please help me" type of noises
>get up and lead her to the bathroom
>she spits my cum into the sink
>rinses her mouth out very, very liberally
>saw online that you should be comfortable with kissing your gf after a blowjob
>kiss her
>she punches my arm and says "Next time tell me before you cum!"
>tell her I did and she stayed down
>she obviously knows that but she plays it off sarcastically like it was my fault
>>
>>33141689
>>33141734
Start eating some pineapple
>>
File: 1407672224660.jpg (72KB, 576x787px) Image search: [Google]
1407672224660.jpg
72KB, 576x787px
>>33137938
>girls will sit on a red-head clown's lap but not on yours
C'est la Vie.
>>
>>33141834
Does that genuinely help? Honestly I don't even care if it never goes into her mouth. Sure, swallowing would be hot but I wouldn't mind if she grabbed a tissue for me to cum into if it was what she prefered.
>>
>tfw about to kick my imouto's ass in Mario Kart
>>
>>33142004
No personal experience but years ago I watched an interview on youtube with a male pornstar, He got asked about how to taste better and he said to eat lots of fruit and not to drink coffee or smoke.
>>
>>33142246
I might try it. That seemed kind of traumatizing though. I have a feeling she's going to be pulling back at the end of blowjobs from here on out.
>>
>>33142290
>I have a feeling she's going to be pulling back at the end of blowjobs from here on out
Not if you hold her head :^)
>>
>>33142219
Nevermind
She won
>>
>>33142653
Kek. Anon just got destroyed.
>>
>>33142653
FUCKING NOOB.
>>
>>33142653
Is your imouto hot and do you want to fuck her
>>
File: Screenshot_20161203-114422.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161203-114422.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>33142653

You are disappoint, anon.

>pic related, sort of
>>
>>33142590
I think that would make her mad. But it's honestly oddly tempting.
>>
>>33143396
She just gave you a free blowjob, and you didnt even ask. I wouldn't do anything you think might upset her.
>>
>>33143557
I guess I'm doing really well. I'll have to try and make it up to her some way. Maybe take a try at eating her out or something.
>>
File: 1480547721655.jpg (498KB, 854x688px) Image search: [Google]
1480547721655.jpg
498KB, 854x688px
>>33144108
>maybe take a try at eating her out or something
You've been talking about this for a while. When do you plan to do it?
>>
>>33144374
I don't really know to be honest, it's all about waiting for an opening at this point. That's kind of how it is with everything sexual.
>>
>>33144454
Next time when you two are horny again and you have a chance, I would try explicitly telling her that you want to make up her favor by eating her out. I guarantee she would be down.
>>
>>33142804
>>33142915
>>33143352
No u
>>33143020
Yes, I'm this Anon.
>>33133435
>>
>>33144486
I have a hard time thinking of any situation that she would say no to that.
>>
>>33144797
Exactly, so give a try next time you two are horny (and can get away with it)
>>
File: y2yun5.jpg (1MB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
y2yun5.jpg
1MB, 1000x1600px
Well, I don't regret what I did last night as much as I expected to.

I was kinda planning on doing nothing for a few days, just to see if she actually comes here on her own. Didn't realize the thread was nearly done for already.

I'm gonna have to leave this open in front of her aren't I. Fuck.
>>
>>33145172
Yea, I doubt shed be here desu.
>>
>>33145172
Do it, I guess.
Also, if you end up playing Mario Party with her, don't let her pick the courses.
Make sure to play as Toad, too, he's the coolest.
>>
>>33144553
Anything to greentext? Original oil
>>
>>33145502
>this summer
>imouto convinces me to buy Overcrotch
>one day I'm playing and using my mic
>It's hot, so no socks on, and I never wear shoes inside because I'm not that kind of American
>she comes in and starts tickling my feet
>I was talking so my team hears me sissygiggle
>>
>>33145762
>Overcrotch
>>
File: 186.jpg (67KB, 694x720px)
186.jpg
67KB, 694x720px
IMOUTO BUMP NOW!!!!
>>
File: 1474127580885.gif (2MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1474127580885.gif
2MB, 500x333px
We at 500 baby!
>>
>>33147059
I'm not sure if that's a good thing.
>>
Bumpu dayo

~~~~~~~
>>
>>33145762
When people tickle me, I kick them, aiming for the face
Most have stopped, but when I meet new people they don't know im ticklish, so they try and be funny
It doesn't take long for them to stop
>>
File: IMG_3129.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3129.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
>>33074538
Fuckin roll that shit
>>
New thread where?

Em suddenly wants to hang out tonight, fucking help me someone.
>>
>>33147424
have fun, and dont forget to let us know what happened after
>>
>>33147424
She hasn't seen your message yet, right?
>>
>>33147424
Just b urself. You'll be fine.
>>
>>33147689
2dank4me
>>
>>33147134
>imouto knows I'm ticklish
>she knows I won't hit her
>she probably tells her friends about the kind of shit she does
>>
someone make new thread, OP doesnt want to because he'll get bitched at for not contributing again
>>
>>33147424
>>33147858
NEW THREAD:

>>33148029
let's go to the new imouto wonderland
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.