[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quest Informer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1461864086252.gif (497KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1461864086252.gif
497KB, 500x475px
Okay, this thread is for the purpose of helping out QMs whose threads have been killed by the bullshit 3-day bump limit.
If your thread was killed by that before you could link to a new one, post a link to the old one(So people can use the find tool to find the new thread) and post a link to the new one.
Readers can ask if QMs plan to continue old threads as well.
Mods, please do not delete this thread, it's meant to be helpful.
Also, what else should I write in the next thread's OP?
>>
>>86800
I'm bumping now to keep this on the front page and in people's minds.
>>
>>86880
Oh, I forgot that OPs can't bump their own threads for a while.

By the way, if an QM's thread is about to die and he still hasn't posted anything, please post a link to here.
>>
>>86800
Have a bump
>>
File: 1455261059052.png (1MB, 805x992px) Image search: [Google]
1455261059052.png
1MB, 805x992px
>>86800
The Monster's Ball
>>
>>87103
You don't have to worry about bumping. Don't most people use the catalog, anyway?
>>
>>87999
Check'd, and yes, most do, but some don't.
Anyway, it's also a way for disheartened QMs to see readers ask when the next thread is, and express that they enjoyed a thread cut short by a bad choice on the mod's end.
>>
Whatever happened to the creepy art quest?
>>
Let's see if I can bump yet.
>>
>>86880
This.
>>
>>56600
>>
>>86880
>>
>>86880
>>
>>86880
Bump.
>>
>>86880
Once again.
>>
>>86880
This.
>>87103
>By the way, if an QM's thread is about to die and he still hasn't posted anything, please post a link to here.
And this.
>>
File: 1m2.png (1MB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1m2.png
1MB, 774x1032px
>>96496
>>
>>86880
Bump.
>>
>>86880
bump
>>
I backed up my first thread, which ended yesterday.
http://the-golem-census.blogspot.com/2016/05/blog-post.html
Will try to continue it with a second thread tomorrow if that looks interesting to anyone.
>>
>>104139
Sure.
>>
Will we see the return of Braids Grenades?
>>
>>107226
I hope so.
>>
>>86880
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
I'm gonna backup Pineapple bro's since he will only start out during the weekend.

>>92934
>>
>>104139
I too am interested in this quest.
>>
Also, I feel like it wouldn't hurt to have one dedicated meta thread on the board. Is there any reason there isn't one, out of curiosity? Or is there one that I've just missed?
>>
>>107913
>>106218
Sort of.
This seems like a good idea, too.
At least until they relent and take away the 72-hour bump limit.
>>
Since this thread's on autosage, I'll make a new one.
Hopefully the new one is noticed.
>>
>>108154
>>108169
New thread.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.