[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abomination: Redux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 15

File: 1455339981903.png (407KB, 417x525px) Image search: [Google]
1455339981903.png
407KB, 417x525px
This might be a stretch but I'd thought I'd give it a try with the new board, see if any of the former players notice.

>Continuing from a series of threads on /tg/, play the role of a monster in a relatively newly emerged setting.
>Pick a name, choose a monstrous form or motif, and start speaking your Blasphemy.
>A Blasphemy is an unwholesome, corrupting worldview and often culture of the monsters for the setting, the success of which determined by the result of a d100.
>When determining your Blasphemy, your initial roll is your relative powerlevel. Power can change overtime, but what you roll is what you start with.

As for the setting, probably make more sense to start anew, if any of the old players show up, then they can just go ahead and pick things up where they left off if they like.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

Name:J'ftchk
Appearance:A humanoid with several ears serving as eyes and fingers serving as hair. Has not other facial features. It's throat opens up to serve a mouth.

Is this acceptable?
>>
>>96530
Wow that roll is bad.
>>
>>96530
>>96541
Welcome to our realm. Feel free to Blaspheme as you will.
>>
File: QUEEN-CAUCUS.jpg (17KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
QUEEN-CAUCUS.jpg
17KB, 500x335px
Rolled 31 (1d100)

Name: No-Nonsense Johnson
Form: A regular old bird with arms. Don't let his gangsta cap fool you, he doesn't stand for no nonsense.
Does this work?
pic related
>>
>>96567
It is a bit silly but if you roleplay it right, it could work.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>96496
Name: The Crimean
Appearance: Looks like a shambling corpse with flesh and muscles ripped out. Eye sockets are empty. Drenched in blood. Moves like any normal person, slightly faster.
>>
>>96579
It looks like we've found our leader, until someone stronger comes along.
>>
File: agif.gif (348KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
agif.gif
348KB, 500x285px
>>96530
>>96567
>>96579
Speak your Blasphemy, O visitors.
>>
File: Voodoo Stab.gif (118KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Voodoo Stab.gif
118KB, 200x200px
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>96496
Name: Roexi
Appearance: Floating disembodied hands with a doll.
>>
>>96611
How does one speak blasphemy?
>>
>>96611
J'ftchk wants to spread his ideals of beauty, needless to say they involve a LOT of body horror. Standard issue outworlder/warpspawn/monsterfromoutsideofreality/C'thuluoid kinda deal.
>>
>>96611
Destruction of friends and allies
>>96632
I think it means what sort of vice do you spread like greed, betrayal, and whatnot.
>>
>>96567
>into the void of life No-Nonsense Johnson caws "There will be no nonsense within this plane, The Great Ones command'th it."
No-Nonsense Johnson wants to create a world with no nonsense.
>>
>>96611
Allow >>96669 to create his worldview with some minor support from The Crimean.

Begin trying to spread a form of "Asceticism", by getting people to starve themselves to death, to atone for their " sins".

(is this how you do it)
>>
>>96687
J'ftchk likes this. It would give him more time to work on his art.
>>
>>96701
>When Johnson feels that you have uttered the word art withing your own mind's eye, you hear a cawing whisper in your own mind. "Art is nonsense!"
No-Nonsense Johnson will not stand for your nonsense.
>>
File: my_trip_to_thailand.png (642KB, 364x750px) Image search: [Google]
my_trip_to_thailand.png
642KB, 364x750px
>>96632
>>96682
See >>96669 >>96693

They have the right idea.
>>
>>96687
>>96719
Will this work?
>>
>>96724
It all depends on execution.

This will be role-play intensive, so how the others react to you will determine your level of enjoyment.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>96693
rolling to see if it works

I gtg for an hour
>>
>>96530
I'm going to try and attract a cult to gain power, what do I roll to kill a few animals and make a shrine to myself for mortals to find?
>>
>>86471
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>96737
oops did wrong dice
>>
>>96755
Roll 1d100, but do not be surprised if another player attempts to prevent you.
>>
TREMBLE!
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>within the mortal plane, even the most innocent of children spread their nonsense. When they play with their dolls, No-Nonsense Johnson holds them in contempt, as holding any soul as your captive, even a soul as small as that of a doll, is utter NONSENSE
>Johnson attempts to spread his teachings of no nonsense to the children of the sub-realm within the mortal plane known as Compton.
rolling to see how many children stop with their nonsense
>>
File: _mummy.jpg (355KB, 761x1051px) Image search: [Google]
_mummy.jpg
355KB, 761x1051px
>>96812
See >>96559

Welcome, O dark divinity.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

Big Culties Big Culties No Heros Stop!!
>>
>>96830
Most impressive, J'ftchk.

Your Blasphemy shall soon spread.
>>
File: T'ed.png (225KB, 483x342px) Image search: [Google]
T'ed.png
225KB, 483x342px
Rolled 55 (1d100)

Name: T'edf'romac'cou'nting
Appearance: A kaleidoscopic fractal like being made up of images of fairly normal looking guys in business casual attire
T'ed says: "Just drink whatever's under your sink and start wailing on shit"
>>
>>96814
Only but 70 children within the sub-realm of Compton take heed of his teachings. Compton governmental officials are outraged when the children make a mishap while spreading the ideals of No-Nonsense Johnson to their classmates and most of the 3rd grade class ends up dead. Unfortunately, murder brings a large quantity of nonsense to the world, so Johnson had to spread a little nonsense himself to take those 70 children out of it.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

Can I still join If I can

Name: Kro'lon
Appearance: Ever shifting, a gray shadow mostly. A sweet melodious voice.

>>96611
The utter betrayal of trusted ones is the aesthetic. Whispers of lies, doubt, and deceit to get friends to turn on one another.
>>
>>96886
>Can I still join If I can
Sure. We have no set player limit. We just ask that you try to post quality content.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>96897
Understood,
Would it be possible to find a highschool maybe, and begin to spread rumors or whisper lies about people to drive friends apart. Maybe take on a disciple someone with friends but not particularly close to anyone.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

Ok. I have a shrine of grotesqueity and now I need a dogma. One mortals will follow. I'll need to hire a writer I still have some fur left over, and I've seen how pimps dress... I'm going to make myself a disguise. Let's see a pimp suit!
>>
bump
>>
>>97063
So... Do I just not get a pimp suit or do I get what J'ftchk thinks a pimp suit "should" look like?
>>
>>97083
It is a 25 out of 100, so you probably got it but it looks shitty and is of poor quality.
>>
>>97132
In that case, I'm going to take my horrible pimp suit, stick to the shadows of one of the closest city's worst districts, and keep myself concealed.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>96496
>Name: Grun
>form: skeletal body with guts wrapped around it's ribs skull has rail road spikes driven into it
>blasphemy: mutation is right as is breeding with anything that may bear a child.
>>
>>97231
>>96496
Actually instead of a regular human skeleton it's a gnoll skeleton
>>
>>97231 >>97252

Welcome, Grun. Mingle with the other monsters. Share in their Blasphemies.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>97256
Well Grun will attempt to start a plague of mutation amongst birds that cause them to resemble no-nonsense Johnson.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>96496
Name: Evye
Form: Take the form of a slender pale woman with featureless face and long platinum-blonde hair pulled over it shoulders. There's a single, huge eye in the middle of its back, which color change each time it blinks. Tries hard to walk foward, since can't really run or use its arms propely when walking backwards, so move rather clumsily. Has a lot of scars.
Blasphemy: Wishs to be able to see what's in front of it, so collect eyes to try to implant them on itself. That's the reason for so many scars. Always take them off again once it notices the implants dont work properly. Sometimes take people's eyes just for the fuck of it, to show them it's suffering... but only at bad days.

(Is that good...?)
>>
>>97522
Yes, please continue. Spread your Blasphemy and learn of the others.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

I'm going to try and gain regular access to a radio, TV, or newspaper. That way I can better spread my art and learn about my audiance.

((Also my ID might change.))
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

Going to start having people mutilate their bodies in order and start a cult around alterations
>>
>Lair

Please, describe your lair then roll 1d100 to determine how well you've hidden it.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

Name : Lenient Observator
Form : Horse like creature, his legs ends in dark spikes, his tail is a trail of dark smoke and his face is a strange looking skull... seem to be smiling all the time.
Blasphemy : What to slowly mix fears and desires in the human mind. Until fetishes and phobia confond without loosing strange of any of the sentiment.
The resulting despair of a arachnophobe, sill paralysed by fear, desiring spiders all over... is delightfull
>>
File: monster_fantasy_by_wakkawa.jpg (105KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
monster_fantasy_by_wakkawa.jpg
105KB, 640x800px
>>97885
Picture related
>>
>>97885 See >>97852

Greetings, Lenient Observator. You have the most potential, despite your low roll.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>97977
Thank you dear !
But a low roll is even better, i have room for improvement !

>Try to sneak into mortal's homes to peek in people dreams and, with the little power i got, corrupt them. Giving a hint of pleasure in nightmare and a tablespoon of fear in dreams.
>>
>>98016
I guess i did hide that... averagly (is that even a word ?) and a tiny bit more.
>>
>>98016
>>98035
Do not forget to contact your fellow abominations.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>Lair

The caverns outside the woods at the end of the city I'm prowling.
>>
>>98051
((Beneath the woods outside the city))
>>
>>98063
Dear, so far away, aren't you bored ? But the idear of the radio is good... maybe we can work together
>>
>>98063
Who knows... i might be able to get someone desire you as much as most human should fear you dear !
>>
>>98075
Hmm. I could use someone to get me a priest. What better an avenue than the dreams of a writer. But what would you desire? I'm certain your aware of my talents.
>>
>>98185
Your sens of beauty will be pure fear and disgust for most of the humans... and a strong morbid desire for the rest. Can you see a better playing field for me ?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

Try to find a priest and lead him with his desire outside of town, at night for J'ftchk to get him easily.
>>
>>98237
Hum... not quite much what i expected, at most i got him outside the church i guess
>>
>>96530
>>96567
>>96579
>>96615
>>96853
>>96886

See >>97852
>>
>>98267
See
>>98051
And>>98063
>>
>>98325
I'm trying to get the rest involved.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

Try to find a place to hide durably inside the church... with the confesional and all the people that come every day, it might be a intresting place to stay.
And i could get that priest for >>98325
(Hope i do better this time)
>>
>>98384
((Did not mean a literal priest xb))
>>
>>98384
Not half bad!
>>
>>98459
I know... but it can be fun to be litteral some times, and this is one of them don't you think ?
Plus, i would be a good plaything for you wouldn't it ?
>>
>>98463
Half good to be exact !
For how much time do you think i can hide "safely" in this place, observing desire and fear of the human who come by ?
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>98539
Let's find out.

The roll represents the number of days.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>98557
Seems fair.
I try to educate myslef of the fear and desire of this particular group of people.
(It's sad, it seems like most of the monsters are gone...)
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>98267
Sorry been preoccupied

In the basement of a highschool. Near the boiler room, Under neath the locker room if possible, or under the guidance counselor or principals office.
>>
>>98612
As mind controller we can have some fun together... Causing chaos and betrayal in the church group can be fun for you ! And it will weaken their mind, making them easy to "modify" to my convenance
>>
>>98612
Just keep your betraly out of my sect.
>>
>>98612
>>98703
Imagine that
>Priest fell useless as church peoples start turning on each other.
>Fear of being useless, desire to be a leader
>He search for a new cult to preach for

It's a win for the three of us !
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>98557
Would it be possible to try and start in fighting among some popular students in school. Convince a cheerleader to cheat on a jock. Spread rumors that one kid kills dogs. And then make the one kid I have singled out for a disciple learn terrible rumors about his friends making him all alone.

>>98743
A priest can be set in ways hard to corrupt. You must groom them when they are still impressionable. Make them the light in the darkness. A church is a place to start but choose a young couple or bachelor not an old priest.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>98772
We will not start by the priest... but it can be a go goal for now don't you think ?

>>98557
I slowly try to make people of the church desire hell and fear heaven, by little touch inside of their own prayer
>>
>>98842
I'm definitly out of luck...
>>
File: LYN232.pvw.jpg (126KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
LYN232.pvw.jpg
126KB, 450x449px
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>98267
>>96853

T'ed's lair is a labyrinth of cubicles and offices, each one decorated with small personal knick-knacks even though no-one actually works there.
>>
>>99099
It is like the forgoten floor of an office building or is it in a totaly different location ?
>>
>>99131
We'll go with the 13th floor of some cookie cutter office building, somewhere in Maryland.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

I'm going to try and make a few "masterpieces" out of some bums. Gain some noteriety AND take care of the homeless problem.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

I guess i will lower my expectation and just try to find a phobic amongst the church group. Try to feed off his fear and slowly put desir in it.
Please DiceGod, be kind this time
>>
>>99531
Finaly !
>>
File: sss.png (362KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
362KB, 500x697px
For all the players:

Tell us your Geas, your idiosyncratic taboo, whether of obligation or prohibition, similar to being under a vow or spell.

Roll 2d100.

The first roll determines how likely it is to be an issue for you. The second roll determines how harmful it will be if you break it.
>>
Rolled 27, 14 = 41 (2d100)

I can't play with the fear and desire of children, because they're to pure, they're addictive. I wont be able to process them and die of starvation if i can't get a grip.
But at the same time it's so... tempting
>>
>>99614
... So i guess 27 mean it will be tempting with almost every children, but bearable.
And 14 mean it's almost instant addiction and near death.
Dice gods... bunch of traitors !
>>
>>99656
Monster you are lest monster you become!
>>
>>99614
The old and sick have already suffered so much fear and betrayal in their lives. They need not squabble over petty things, let them die in peace. Enter the eternal slumber.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>96496
I am the eternal Lucifer, Wings on back and a perfect body, a voice as melodic as all the instruments in the world
>>
Rolled 54, 10 = 64 (2d100)

>>99689
>>99678
For got the dice
>>
>>99689
Well... that is intresting
I give you the childrens in exange of the old ones, deal ?
>>
>>99698
I am old and fear not the temptation of breaking such simple codes. But I have placed these codes upon myself. Without rules we are but animals.
>>
>>99690
Welcome to our shadowy cadre, Lightbearer.

Please, state your Blasphemy, your Geas, and describe your lair.

See >>97852 and >>99614 for details.
>>
>>99690
That's some powerfull feathered fellow we have here !
Happy to see you join dear, hope you will find your own fun here !
>>
Rolled 76, 31 = 107 (2d100)

I have an overwhelming desire to practice my craft, and literally feed of the praise, disgust, or any reaction to me and my creations. Sometimes I just get a little carried away and gather more construction materials than I need. These two together make me a little unwise when working on a project.
>>
File: Lucifer_falling.jpg (50KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer_falling.jpg
50KB, 479x479px
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>96496
Lucifer awakens in his Final form somewhere in a hell limbo, I have a perfect human form and dark feathered wings, My voice is beauty exemplified, Like a million drums, a billion instruments.
>>
>>99714
These terms are ... acceptable. I do not like the idea of the old being used at all but it is acceptable terms of the trade.
>>
>>99794
Please note this post.
>>99756

I hope you make a good addition to the roleplaying.
>>
>>99502
Ok I made a sculpture, now let's see how much media attention it gets.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 299x168px
>>99806
Explain what a Geas is if you could OP
My Lair is a dark and cloudy hell, "Greek Hades" almost fog and rain like Seattle.With Ancient buildings
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>99802
Dear, i'm not forcing anything... but trust me, I can make the old one desire death as much as they fear it.

While i'm at it, since i started to work on my phobic, i will use this new "medium" to interact deeper with the church group
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>99827
Stupid auto caps.
>>
>>99830 See >>99614
>Tell us your Geas, your idiosyncratic taboo, whether of obligation or prohibition, similar to being under a vow or spell.
>>
>>99830
((You are going to be so far removed from the rest of us. What a pity. I hope your good at interaction via influence.))
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

The influence of my new pawn is weak but present, i try to touch his loved one.
If their love is deep and true it'll be a great mean to create fear !
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>99851
I whisper into peoples minds, Compelling Sociopathic and Psychopathic behavior, making success hungry, and poor hungier yet
>>
Not too bad, i think i might have gotten the gasp of two humans right here !
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>99912
So it is a Geas of obligation?
You rolled 6, so it is unlikely to inconvenience you. However, I shall roll how harmful it shall be if you should fail to uphold your Geas.
>>
>>99861
Such is the power of Lucifer
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

Time to try and create animated meat constructs. Here's hoping they are well behaved and functional.

I shall keep them in my cavern lair.
>>
>>99940
Im trying to understand what a Geas is, and after thinking i hope this makes sense, so Yes.
>>
>>99950
((Hmm QM, please interpret this, I feel unfit to decide how they turn out ))
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>99956
Attempt to awaken fellow demons one by one to command and create lesser demons(If possible)
>>
>>99956
It's a thing you just can't/shouldn't do.
For example i can't feed of kids because theirs emotions are too pure and addictive. I would purely kill me.
>>
File: jesusckids.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
jesusckids.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>99988
Ahhhh!!!
ive got one then.
I cannot deal with children either, for they are protected by `gOd_- And i cannot make anyone kill anyone, its not in my power.
>>
>>99851
I would like to cause a fight over rumors in the school.
>>
>>99967
>>99950
They are a mess of half-living, shambling corpses.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>100009
>67
That's pretty common. You're going to be tempted quite often!

Let me roll to check how... dangerous it can be for you.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

Try to use my power to infuse the church itself with my power, mixing fear and desire together. Then i will feed individualy on the adult who come in the confesional
>>
>>100110
... Okay, dice gods again...
I can't even get that little bit of territory it seems, i'll have to work on more individuals frist !
>>
>>100121
I have room in these caverns, feel free to take up residence soon. let's just hope some pricks with machine guns don't show up.
>>
>>100134
So nice of you dear... i still have some days of safty in the church but, when it come ton an end, i'll be sure to remember your offer. And i'll bring the few toys i gathered with me for you to play with.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>96496
Attempt to poison the minds of "The Industry"
Making music artists and belligerents compose songs with sublimal meanings that promote Psychotic behavior and Money
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

Still trying to get more foodstock from the church group. Getting more and more tense as my faillure piles up.
Maybe religious people are too much for a start ?
let's try one last time.

I try to get to the fear of the priest, having the head of the church by my side will be a great help to corrupt the others
>>
>>100105
>>100185
... Not much of a achievement. It seems like i'll have to wait dosen't it ? How much did i touch the peacher mental health ?
>>
Feel free to continue. I must now sleep.
>>
>>100282
Goodnight, it's a fun idear you had.
Hope we get more active membres !
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

((Man it's late..)) I'm going to scavenge some more spare materials from the local wildlife. Make a nice pile of it in my lair.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

Back from the slumbers guys !
Has i wake up in the church, i decide to wait for the next gathering to try a last time to get some follower before my days in here ends.

I try to concentrate on the couple, funier to play with, and the elder who have so much fear in them.
>>
>>101392
Dice gods... why have you forsaken me ?
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>101395
...I'm disappointed. Let me help.
>sends one of his constructs into the church as a demonstration.
>>
Rolled 51, 93, 12, 88 = 244 (4d100)

>>96496

Name : The Muffled Scream
Appearance : An undistinguishable silhouette, screaming words none can hear, when no earthly sounds are heard.

Blasphemy : The void induce by silence shall be filled by any means.

Lair : From the Depth to Space, even in formal buildings, when Earth silencea itself, I shall scream, so no one hears.

Geas : I can only appear to a single person, when silence set itself. I can't be heard if earthly sounds can be heard, and I would fail.

((Rolling for power level, lair and Geas, hoping it's not too much. This is a really nice thread !))
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>101871
>12,88

For who try to listen to my scream with another is quite tempting, but I would cease completly and the Silence should win.

Let's see if I can act upon this oil rig diver. His communications may fail. He may hear It.
I must scream.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>101893

His radio didn't fail. He laughed with his commrades.
Frustrated, but I shall continue.
A room without noise should be my mext step.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>101893
((Rolling to see if my radio picked up your scream.))
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

roll
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>102234
Name: Juan
Form: boy with a giant taco as head
Blasphemy: sloth and distraction
>>
Rolled 2, 80, 48 = 130 (3d100)

>>102257
Lair : A small house at Oaxaca
Geas : I appear as a small boy playing football and everyone will have an urge to buy a sixpack and watch their favorite game
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>101919

Seeking Silence is not an act of freedom. She listened and is seeking to fill the void.

Let's see how well she's doing it.

>>102179

Does J'ftchk understood ? Does J'ftchk see what deep is the Silence ?
We need to act, quickly.
I need to scream. To scream more.
>>
Test
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

Not sure of what made the scream, I'll take to working on my art. Mainly trying to improve my creations obidiance and survival capability.
>>
Can I still join?
Name: Endless Shrieking
Appearance: A rooster with 4 wings and the face of a innocent young schoolgirl, though it speaks in a deep bass tone
Blasphemy: Wants to eliminatethe sense of wrong from humans
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>102369
They remain primitive, only doing what I tell them. Shame. I was hopping I could make at least one of them behave like a performance piece. Now I'll have to recycle this random babling idiot construct, come here you!
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>102288

She seems to find reconfort in music, with a continue stream of cords and trumpets.
May she be the one guiding against the Silence ?

>>102385

What marvelous constructions. Sounding, shrieking, babbling.
The more I listen to the Earth, the more I fear the Silence.

I must scream again.
As an eerie form, in the endless darkness of space, a man is working. It would be all lost if the Silence gets to him and the station's comlink may be defectuous.
I hope for the best.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>102380
Forgot to roll for power. Oops
>>
Rolled 26, 86 = 112 (2d100)

>>102428
>>102380
My lair is the cellar of a dilapidated old farmhouse inhabited by a senile old man and his abusive nurse.
My geas is that I feel tempted to lash out physically at those who perform actions of charity, foregoing powerful corruption of the mind and outing myself to those nearby.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>102417

As she fails to compose a master piece to guide against the Silence, I fail to scream again.
Shivering, watching the Silence taking another step, I scream again.
I scream to the Earth's womb, waiting to be heard again, giving birth.

Does my first born find J'ftchk, or Endless Shrieking ?
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>102475

As my scream echoes through the Earth, it finds a chamber, to live on its journey :
A small Hen, with feathers of coal and eyes of fire. She speaks with melody, and melody should be her name.

Finding Endless Shrieking, she goes.

I wish for her to be able to speak to those who seek silence.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>102471
Oh shit forgot to roll for lair.
>>
>>102521
(Sorry, so is your firstborn going to speak to me? Your post confused me a little.)
>>
>>102556
((Sorry, I'm kinda new to this thread too, Since my last action disabled the Muffled Scream, I sent her to one of the Abomination to continue his fight against the Silence, so, Melody is yours to train and mold.))
>>
>>102564
A small hen awakens in a rusty cage haphazardly thrown thrown on the porch of a farmhouse. From inside the house the hen hears as man old man's cries of pain and the maniacal laugh of a young woman. Peering out of he cage, she see's a rooster descending down an open storm door into the house's cellar. The cage's door swings open.
>>
>>102603
The hen exits the cage and descends after the rooster into the cellar. The cellar is dark, and damp. The hen hears a flutter of wings and see's a pale face flash for a moment. A low voice rumbles throughout the cellar, and time seems to stop. "Speak, if you must. But speak quickly. This one is not in a charitable mood."
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

In a fit of creators remorse decide's to recycle all his constructs. It's time to start from scratch.
>>
>>102564
Wait, so are you controlling her or is she just like mine now?
>>
>>102716
Huh. Now have more meat, bone, and other materials than I started with... Not going to question it.
>>
>>101871
>>101893
>>101919
Nice concept!
>>
To anyone lurking:

Feel free to join!
>>
Rolled 38, 96, 11, 32 = 177 (4d100)

>>96496
DISTINCT LACK OF SUCCUBI DETECTED.

Name: Goela

Apperance: A group of whores and harlots

Geas: Children and the infertile

Blasphemy: Spreading insane amounts of envy and lust, leading to violence and heinous acts of passion

Lair: Any sort of pleasure house, specifically in capital cities.

Rollin fo' Powah, lair, and Geas.
>>
>>>/tg/47172140

>>105414
>>
>>105314
>Power
You have potential.
>Lair
You are very well hidden.
>Geas
11, 32

Your Geas will rarely inconvenience you, but it will be moderately harmful should you break it.
>>
Remind me how much a blasphemy roll of seven leaves me with?
>>
>>105458
It's a very low roll, so that indicates that it will be difficult to spread it.

However, with some practice you can raise it.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

Hmm, let's see if I can decorate the local law enforcement station with my large pile of material. If I'm lucky I might meet someone, or meat someone heh heh heh.
>>
Is anyone still interested in this?
>>
Rolled 28, 53, 79, 100 = 260 (4d100)

Can I still join?
Name: Insufferable Loss
Appearance: A frowning stuffed rabbit with a strange black goop dripping from a hole in its left arm.
Blasphemy: To spread a sense of loss to all parents by killing their children.
Lair: The supply closet of a daycare in Chicago.
Geas: I am prohibited from taking a child's life through physical force, and I have to lure them into traps or convince them to commit suicide.
>>
>>108185
Feel free to roleplay with the others.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>108185
Rolling to find the rabbit.
>>
>>110540
How curious, now what is that coming out of your arm?
>>
>>110540
((I know nothing about it and all I have to go on is a passing glance. ))
>>
File: malevolentwhispers-1.jpg (38KB, 221x165px) Image search: [Google]
malevolentwhispers-1.jpg
38KB, 221x165px
Rolled 25, 72, 43, 9 = 149 (4d100)

Dekaroth is a small red devil who sits on the shoulders of his host and whispers evil and malicious things in his ear. He is invisible by all except his host, and he is transferred by touch to the person with the most hate and followers. His horrible wishes are transferred to whoever follows his victim.
Blaspheme: everyone is lying anyone who refuses to join the cult is trying to kill you.
Geass: Must constantly find hate and deception to feed off of, or he will die

Rolling for my power, power of my Host, amount of followers and power of Blaspheme.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

Time to claim my first victim. Rolling to lure a child into the supply closet.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>112420
Now that the child is in the supply closet, I have to kill them. Luckily, the janitor keeps his cleaning supplies in here. And that bleach sure does look delicious.
>rolling to make the kid drink bleach
>>
>>112426
The child's eyes bulge and he spits it out. With a whisper, I tell him to finish drinking because it will make me happy. He obliges.
I shut the door and sit there with the body.
>>
>>112888
Creepy!
>>
>>114001
>>
>>111441
I'm rather weak, my host is rather powerful, say a mayor or low level senator, but the hateful followers are on the low end of what's expected. Roll to convince the Host to make a televised speech hating on a certain group
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>114454
Didn't work }:^)
>>
>>114462
Oh wow, what a win. The speech was so well written and spoken that 95% of people who watched it agreed whole heartedly and went outside to lynch the group, let's make them the people from a neighboring town. the 5% who realized the insanity of it all fled to the neighboring town, so now me and my host's cult own an entire town, now renamed Dekaropolis. This will be the seat of my empire!
>>
>>114482
Roll to convince my followers to build monuments in my honor
>>
>>114589
Am I trash? :^)
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>114595
Just build the fucking obelisks already
>>
Please, continue playing.
>>
Some shitty monuments are made, not much else happens. Roll to organize defenses did Dekaropolis
>>
What is this?
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.