[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HARAMBEQUEST- Fantasy Civ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 28

File: harambequest1.png (392KB, 1190x723px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest1.png
392KB, 1190x723px
PREVIOUS THREAD >>340972

You are Harambe.
You lead a chimpanzee commune. Exposure to the great monolith made you smart, organized, and willful. Your troop adopted a primitive, robust communist ideology, where all men and women are expected to give an equal share of the work and take an equal share of the spoils. Your troop used their abilities to adopt 7 zebras, and after exposing them to the glory of the monolith, they learned the benefits of serving Harambe and his citizens.
Current troop:
1 Harambe
6 adult male chimps
8 adult female chimps
3 child female chimps
2 child male chimps
3 female zebras
4 male zebras

Current assets:
70 antelope meat
15 fish meat
3 bullywug meat
30 water
20 small stones
20 small branches

>You have 3 actions left this turn, at the end 20 food and 20 water will be consumed by chimps, and 7 food and 7 water will be consumed by zebras, who cannot eat meat
What do you do?
>Build stables
>Build a shrine to the monolith, to please it
>Hunt/gather
>Collect water, a free action because you are settled by a lake
>Explore, bonus if explored with zebras
>research weapons
>research structures
>meditate to the monolith
>something else?
>>
>>344716
>research structures
>build a shrine
>>
>>344716
Collect water of course.
I'd then say research weapons and structures, build stables for breeding.
>>
>>344768
I was contemplating whether or not I should say "research complex structures" but I decided not to because it looked clunky.
I guess you made me realize that I never specified that we currently can only build structures out of thatch, grass, and sticks, and research would teach us how to make more complex structures out of clay, stone, etc.
>>
>>344795
Sounds good still.
>>344768
Hold off the shrine for next turn so we can make it out of better mats
>>
>>344820
roll 3d100
>>
Rolled 100, 92, 49 = 241 (3d100)

>>344831
alright we wait with the shrine
>>
>>344850
Nice roll
>>
>>344850
>>344923

dang.
>>
>>344850
Nice rolls son,
That's 50 water collected, enough to support you for the foreseeable future.
Your troop's combined intellect put to the effort to build stronger, grander structures. While collecting water, one chimp had the idea of using the sticky, dingy mud to build simple bricks. These bricks are stronger and heavier than simple thatch and wood, and last longer.
Your weapons research didn't go as well, but new techniques allow you to make durable weapons of stone and wood, simple stones with wooden handles.
Current assets:
70 antelope meat
15 fish meat
3 bullywug meat
80 water
15 small stones
10 small branches
3 primitive axes
(I should make a pastebin soon)
>You have one more action, what do you do?
>>
>>344962
Now build a shrine?
>>
>>344962
well build the shrine now
>>
>>344962

Worship monolith.

Maybe we can get one more blessing out of it for today to give to us and the zebras.
>>
>>344972
>>344967
roll 1d200
>>
Rolled 168 (1d200)

>>344982
>>
Rolled 53 (1d200)

>>344982
rolllin
>>
>>344996
>>344990

Thank goodness a roll already happened.
>>
>>345002
yeah my first one was way better
>>
Turn #3:
Assets, projects, etc.:
http://pastebin.com/ZjKdCiiX
Harambe is pleased by his commune's advancements. When everyone is equal, the community can focus on higher goals. A shrine of worship to the monolith is set in construction, and will be complete soon enough.
The weapons guild has made breakthroughs, somewhat. You, Harambe, have been presented with their masterwork, a primitive ax, a versatile weapon for hunting among other things.
The zebras are not as blessed as the apes. They aren't as adaptive as their ape overlords; many have fallen ill because they have chosen to eat meat when in reality it is grain they need, and it is grain they do not have. Unless grain is found soon enough, our zebra comrades will suffer.
Five chimps are preocuppied building the shrine for the turn.
>You have 3 actions left this turn, at the end 20 food and 20 water will be consumed by chimps, and 7 food and 7 water will be consumed by zebras, who cannot eat meat
What do you do?
>Build stables
>Hunt/gather
>Use entire turn to expose zebras to the monolith's full strength
>Explore, bonus if explored with healthy zebras
>research medicine
>something else?
>>
>>345121
research medicine
>>
>>345130
roll 1d100
>>
>>345121

time to bake those zebras thoroughly.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>345154
>>
>>345121
Explore south with healthy zebras for grain - there must be some where we found the zebras. Then gather if we find anything.
Can we set aside a female chimp to worship the monolith as a priestess?
>>
File: dank.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
>>345161

Rise of The Planet of The Dubs
>>
>>345177
Wow, okay.
>>
>>345161
A species of kelp found in the lake has numbing properties; the ill zebras who ate it, while not having signs of improvement, did seem soothed and in less pain.
>>345169
roll 1d6, and name the priestess
>>345157
Does anyone else want to eat a zebra?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>345197
We shall name her GubGlub

Maybe hold off on eating the zebras if we plan on making them intelligent later...
>>
>>345197

When I made the bake comment, I meant baking them in the monolith.
>>
>>345197
>>345236
Use our last action to find grain then? Try and make them survive the year so we can monolith the bastards.
>>
>>345256
roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>345266
>>
>>345274
Don't suppose we got a bonus for bringing healthy zebra?
>>
File: harambequest2.png (66KB, 366x936px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest2.png
66KB, 366x936px
Turn #4:
http://pastebin.com/VJRHRcAk
THE SHRINE IS COMPLETED, A BEAUTIFUL ROOFED, OPEN AIR STRUCTURE TO PLEASE THE MONOLITH, OVERSEEN BY GRAND PRIESTESS GUBGLUB.
In other news,the medicine guild believes the monolith has embedded kelp from the lake of the monolith with special soothing properties, though they are not a valid source of nutrients.
A rider sent due south, rode as far as he could. The river was found to be a popular sight for predators. The rider says he would've travelled further, but a pack of gnolls seemed to threatening to him, and he turned back. None of the grass in the south was healthy for the zebra.
A genius idea was had to let the healthy zebras lead the ill zebras eastward to food, and while the zebras are not nearly as good of scavengers as us chimps, they had the prowess to feed themselves to health with a little spare.
What do you do?
>Build stables
>Hunt/gather
>collect water, free turn
>Use entire turn to expose zebras to the monolith's full strength
>Consult Gubglub
>something else?
>>
>>345349
Expose the Zebras!
>>
>>345363
Do we wanna expose the zebras? I know I'm supposed to be impartial but we should at least gather water first, it won't affect the actual exposure
>>
>>345395
Yeah you're right, forgot that it was a free action.
>>
>>345405
roll 1d100 for water
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>345409
>>
>>345415
36 water
>>345363
I'm not hearing any objections, how many zebras do you wish to expose?
>>
>>345431
How about all of 'em?
>>
>>345431
One male and one female?
>>
>>345454
>>345448
each of you roll 1d100, highest score decides
>>
>>345454
I'm assuming exposure to the monolith means added ethics. If we use the other zebras, we may have civil war eventually>>345460
How do i roll?
>>
>>345465
Dice+1d100 into the options box
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>345460

All of them.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>345460
>>345465
dice+1d100 in the options
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>345460
3 males
>>
Rollin' for all of them
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

For fuck's sake>>345495
>>
>>345503
All of them it is then
>>
>>345503
Ayy lmao, we're going for all of them. Now you gotta roll 3d100 for the three parts of the ritual
>>
Rolled 94, 11, 45 = 150 (3d100)

>>345511
>>
Rollan rollan rollan
>>
>>345523
Well we nailed the pre-ritual discussion
>>
Turn #5:
You, Harambe, and your most trusted brothers and wives say beside the shrine to watch the ritual. Gubglub said that only she may be allowed to approach the monolith in this time, for she was the most attuned. But that didn't mean you couldn't watch. You watched her baptize the zebras in the holy waters of our lake, feed them the kelp to soothe their pain, and send them to sleep, without a hitch.
Upon the next phase, the unconscious zebras were placed in a circle around the monolith, each facing inward. Gubglub touched the center of the monolith, letting her channel a spacial black aura from within it. Gubglub did as best she could, but even she was not strong enough to channel the energy. The power hurt her, and terrified the watchers, who did not know if her or the zebras would make it out alive. She released her power upon her first subject, the alpha male zebra. Though she carried on through her pain, the power was too strong for the weak-willed zebra. He passed, the power stopping his heart. Gubglub moved on, to his top mare. She died as well. Yet Gubglub kept going. Your trusted friend tried to stop her, knowing how valuable the zebras were and expecting her to kill them all. But when Gubglub reached her third subject, a mare, the equestrian rose, seemingly filled with fervor. The fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh were visited, and all rose strong and full of life. When the five remaining were free and well, the ritual ended. Gubglub collapsed, and while still alive, lost all feeling in her body, catatonic from channeling the power of God, or Gods, or whatever it is we simple creatures cannot fathom. You, Harambe, approach the strongest living male zebra, and inspect him. Upon approach, the large equine neighed, "HUR... OM-BEE." And it was then you knew that Gubglub had sacrificed her body for her people, for all people, for the monolith.
TL;DR Gubglub goes catatonic and five zebra know how to talk.

Turn #5:
http://pastebin.com/HHBSvijd
>You have 4 actions this turn, because your zebras can know take a sum of the load at the end 19 food and 19 water will be consumed by chimps, and 5 food and 5 water will be consumed by zebras, who cannot eat meat
What do you do?
>Build stables
>Hunt/gather
>Consult the zebras
>Research medicine
>something else?
>>
Rolled 80, 61 = 141 (2d100)

>>345673
Collect water.
Explore north with the zebras for grain.
>>
>>345711
You get 40 water, but exploration rolls are 1d6 and I don't know how to translated 61/100 to x/6, so just reroll
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>345723
Ah my bad
>>
>>345743
I'm drawing up the map right now, we have three other actions to do though
>>
>>345793
Cool, my vote is to build some stables for the newly intelligent zebra
Then research weapons
Finally meditate to the monolith
>>
>>345830
roll 1d200, then 1d100
>>
Rolled 87 (1d200)

>>345839
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>345839
>>345855
Not the best.
>>
>>345865
Think i'll leave the rolling to another anon
>>
>>345882
>>
File: harambequest3.png (88KB, 341x930px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest3.png
88KB, 341x930px
Turn #6:
http://pastebin.com/XA6xNawT
Now that the zebras are highly sentient, they feel kinda awkward being ridden. Nonetheless, seeing as they are twice as fast as the common ape, the let the ape ride them on these long treks. North is a sea of rolling grassland, with seemingly very little in the way of threats. Dotted along the land are these unnatural looking caves, hundreds of feet in diameter and almost 60 degrees steep. On of these was found near a freashwater lake, one was found very northern in what looks like a dried up lake, and one was found in what seems to be the centerpoint between them. While anomalous, they seem nonthreatening and curious.
The stables shall be luxurious, a splendor equal to that of our original base, and completed in three turns time.
It probably wasn't the best idea to put the zebra in charge of weapon making for the time, seeing as they don't have hands, but they at least suggested to their ape counterparts the idea that zebrakind work far better in defense and diplomacy, given their strength and agility and their lack of any combat prowess.
Harambe meditates on the monolith. The cryptic guidance he hears is "North is strife, east is peace, south is adventure, west is rest. Choose where you wish to start, and where you wish to end, the rest flows naturally."
>>
>>346027
>You have 4 actions this turn, because your zebras can know take a sum of the load at the end 19 food and 19 water will be consumed by chimps, and 5 food and 5 water will be consumed by zebras, who cannot eat meat
What do you do?
>Hunt/gather
>Consult the zebras
>Research medicine
>Research weapons
>Attempt to adopt more wild zebras
>something else?
>>
>>346043
I'm thinking of calling a hiatus when the stables are built, unless a bunch of players come in before then. It's slowing down a bit, but I have plans to spice things up, either immediately or in another session.
>>
>>346068
Yeah I'm off now anyway, I'll keep the tab open over the next couple of days for the next session.
>>
>>346108
It was fun, next session I hope we all have better luck and we can start a war campaign, or a religious takeover, or something else that's equally as flavorful. Til next time.
>>
>>346203

I am so hyped for this being a series.
>>
File: harambequest4.png (466KB, 706x1790px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest4.png
466KB, 706x1790px
I figured I was being a bit stingy with my maps earlier, I'm not here to continue the game right now, maybe later, but I just wanted to drop a better map
>>
>>346948
im in thjis now
>>
Bumpa
>>
Good morning friendos <3
>>
>>348524

Heyo!
>>
I'll be ready to start the game in about 15 minutes, so anyone who wants to play stay tuned
>>
>>348624
alright ill be in for it
>>
Turn #6:
Current troop, assets, projects:
http://pastebin.com/i2e96gs1
To recap, We are Harambe, leading a troop of 20 hyper-sentient chimps. Our priestess sacrificed her body to give high sentience to zebras, giving us a new ally rather than just animal companions. We are currently building stables for our zebrabros.
To the South is a mountain range, a teeming river, and bushland infested with gnolls. To the west are bullywug-inhabited rivers and lakes, though they've never been contacted. To the north is a peaceful plain, with massive caves scattered across, and east of which is a dead forest. East is the Savannah where we found the zebras, but we haven't heavily explored.
All zebras and all chimps are located at the original camp.
>You have 4 actions this turn, by the end of the turn 19 meat and 19 water will be consumed by chimps, and 5 grain and 5 water will be consumed by zebras
What do you do?
>Hunt/gather
>Consult the zebras
>Research medicine
>Research weapons
>Attempt diplomacy with a neighboring race
>something else?
>>
>>348706
>explore with zebras
try to contact the bullywugs and scout out the savannah
>>
>>348716
roll 2d6
>>
Rolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d6)

>>348724
>>
Rolled 6, 3 = 9 (2d6)

Research weapons (axes& spears) if we don't already have them
>>
>>348735
We have axes, and also roll 1d100 for research
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>348779
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>348706
Remember kids, always collect water.
>>
File: Harambequest5.png (581KB, 1242x1702px) Image search: [Google]
Harambequest5.png
581KB, 1242x1702px
>>348716
You send an ambassador towards the river, armed, to find a bullywug that wouldn't kill him. Upon approach, a bullywug leaped from the river. "What are you doing here? Your troop belongs in your valley. Yours is a violent race," he said in a croaking voice.
What does your ambassador say?
The zebras ran east, seeking not only their own kind, but also supposed horsemen. The horsemen are known for frolicking throughout the Northern and Eastern plains, but are a hard find for being nomadic. Zebras weren't uncommon, though. In the southeast was a settlement, but it was not approached, as the flanking hills made for an easy ambush.
>you have one remaining turn, the apes are low on food
>>348834
roll 1d100 for water
>>
>>348834
wait nevermind, I can't read, 19 water
>>
>>348839
Hunt northwest for food
"We have seen the error of our barbaric ways, we're here in peace."
Is there a zebra with us? Probably less threatening and more diplomatic
>>
>>348869
roll 1d100 for food
You have no zebra
The frogman eyed you. "I hardly believe you, you're just saying that so I don't kill you." It's now you notice other bullywugs in the water, armed with sharp rocks on long sticks. "But I'd be nothing but a hypocrite if I killed you for being barbaric. Let it be known, though, that we do not fear your primitive kind, nor do we hate you. That said though, is their any business you have with us? Or do you just come to say hi?"
What do you say?
>>348823
don't think I forgot you broman, I'll respond in a moment
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>348911
"Well thankyou for the hospitality. As I said, we've grown beyond our past actions - but I understand a need for proof. In the meantime, have you any knowledge of the pits north east of here?"
>>
>>348986
Well shit. Maybe we should try and domesticate some animals next time for a more reliable source of food.
>>
>>348986
13 food, just enough to feed you for this turn
"I don't know what you're talking about man, we don't go that far from the water. If you follow the river, though, you'll find the coast and a swamp; but don't go there, it's unsafe." The froglord turned around. "Now go back, tell your people that we own this river. But take this, and go hunt somewhere else." He throws a spear at your foot, for you to use. Abruptly, he jumps back in the water and jets away.Either way, you set off with your new information and new weapon.
>>348823
The embassador returns with his spear, thinking we could replicate them.
>>
>>349063
well try to replicate that and look for food
>>
>>349063

Any non-traditional food sources around? I mean, we're chimps.

We should be able to eat termite mounds and such.
>>
Turn #7:
Current troops, assets, projects:
http://pastebin.com/kFFgFLKj
The visit to the bullywugs likely went well, as he gave us a gift. The zebra pen is also going well, completed next turn.
To the east, centaurs roam, zebras roam, and a settlement is mapped.
No one knows what the caves are, but we could follow the river to find the coast.
However, both apes and zebras are low on food and water.
>You have 4 actions this turn, by the end of the turn 19 meat and 19 water will be consumed by chimps, and 5 grain and 5 water will be consumed by zebras
What do you do?
>Hunt/gather
>Consult the zebras
>Consult the bullywugs
>Research medicine
>Research weapons
>something else?
>>
>>349096
If you find any, you're free to eat them. Maybe even start an ant farm?
>>
>>349083
if those are your actions this turn, roll 2d100
>>
Rolled 25, 26 = 51 (2d100)

>>349201
>>
>>349213
21 meat, 2 grain, and you learn how to make spears
>two actions left this turn
>>
>>349291
Have we seen any boars or something farmable previously?
>>
>>349298
In the north are cows, which will definitely provide a steady supply of food. However, they are slow, and unless you build a settlement around them, it'll take a couple turns to bring them down. Also, fish in the local lake can be farmable, though they don't give nearly as much food as the cows. Also, you guys are omnivores, you could totally plant a farm.
>>
>>349350
Yeah farm sounds good, then the zebras have food too. That with the grain we have?
>1
>>
>>349373
roll 2d10
>1 action remaining
>>
Rolled 10, 10 = 20 (2d10)

>>349438
>>
>>349458
Fuckin' food for days son
>>
>>349458
Your farm has been completed and will grant you 25 grain per turn
>One action remaining
>>
>>349572

Seek out more chimps/primates.
>>
>>349590
In what direction? And roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>349607
well not him but rollan
>>
>>349676

31 is good- right?
>>
>>349687
Not the best, but we still don't know where to look- north, south, east, or west
>>
>>349697

North
>>
>>349697
North
>>
File: Harambequest6.png (635KB, 1242x1702px) Image search: [Google]
Harambequest6.png
635KB, 1242x1702px
Turn #8:
http://pastebin.com/8fiWLipk
The stables are completed, and the zebras now have a large home. The farm is also completed, always providing enough food for the current size of the troop.
A rider and a zebra went north, searching for other groups of primates. While they did find a troop of about 10, the troop attacked our men, mistaking them for a centaur. This group seems to hostile to be approached unarmed, especially on zebraback. Your group currently has four armed chimps.
What do you do?
>Hunt/gather
>Consult the zebras
>Consult the bullywugs
>Research medicine
>Research weapons
>something else?
>>
>>349914

Send out a large, zebra-less scouting party north to take back any primate, chimp or not. Basically anything with hair and thumbs.
>>
>>349925
roll 1d100
>>
>>349925
Maybe make spears first?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>349957
>>
>>349983
We mistake a family of geckos for a thriving chimp tribe
>>
>>349983
You sent a party of 8 chimps, 4 female 4 male, 1 male and 2 female armed. As your party approached the wild chimps, they ran. Your party chased them, and one of your females tripped on a rock and broke her leg. While your party was distracted by this, the wild chimps ran further and hid in the nearby massive cave. You send one male with a spear to enter the cave. Hours later, he did not return. A disaster.
One chimp presumed dead, another injured, a spear lost.
>Three actions left this turn
>>
>>350046
Make as many primitive axes as possible, then start getting lumber for a palisade around the town maybe?
>>
Maybe create a kind of sapience trap. Lure species in, gain allies
>>
>>350046
We need a new priestess too after GubGlub died, maybe the injured one and give her a cane.
>>350087
Couldn't we just breed? Making a breeding festival for the monolith (less risk)
>>
>>350065
You can make 5 axes without needing to get more supplies, and roll 1d300 for the palisade
>>350092
Name her
>>
Rolled 61 (1d300)

>>350105
Ma'koh
>>
>>350113
"You build a 2 foot picket fence"
>>
Rolled 75 (1d300)

>>350105
helping to build this
>>
>>350113
The palisade will be completed in 4 turns, and you will have one less action next turn because a group will be out collecting lumber
>>
>>350167
>one action remaining
>>
>>350174
well lets meditate
>>
>>344716
no you fucking didnt.

>harambe quest

there is no god
>>
>>350181
Agreed.
>>
>>350219

It was user voted.
>>
>>350181
You listen to the monolith. "While those chimps look like you, they are not like you. Stay on the plains, for now. There are others, who are more trustworthy, who are safer allies. You are civil, other chimps are not."
It seems the monolith does not want you to search for chimps, but for something(someone?) else.
Turn #9
http://pastebin.com/uwwyYnLJ
>You have 2 actions this turn, by the end of the turn 18 meat and 18 water will be consumed by chimps, and 5 grain and 5 water will be consumed by zebras
What do you do?
>Hunt/gather
>Consult the zebras
>Consult the bullywugs
>Research medicine
>Research technology/tools
>Research weapons
>Search for missing spearman
>something else?
/sidenote: So long as base camp is located next to a lake or river, water will not be a problem, I've decided.
>>
>>350324
Research technology
>>
>>350363
seconded

consult bullywugs and tryto trade or something
>>
>>350363
roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>350374
>>
>>350380
Ace.
>>
>>350380
Your troop experimented with grain and thatch and learned how to make strong rope, strong enough to bind a chimp's limbs. You use this to bind your weapons, increasing their durability. This also helps you build tools like hammers.
>>350370
You have a group of two chimps, one armed, approach the bullywug family.
>"What do you want now?" he says, jovially, but sternly.
What do you say?
>>
>>350502
we were looking to trade a ferw things
do you have anything you can spare or need ?
>>
>>350520
>"What could you have that we don't? We have fish for days, we have no threat to our kind. You have a big rock to worship.
>"We were even thinking about building a nice hut for any weary travellers who would have something to sell worth our time. Although... Your lanky build and strong horses may come to help. What exactly do you want from us? I'm sure that we could provide you with it, if you build us our rest stop."
What do you say?
>>
>>350597
The fuck do bullywugs even have? Reptiles and herbs for medicine/poison/rituals?
>>
>>350597
well we are open to help you build your rest stop

what can you give us for it ?
>>
>>350597
can you provide us with succ?
>>
>>350615
better weapons, fishscale armor, water, fish, probably medicinal herbs(though we do not know), and control of most of the western river
>>350616
>"I see you aren't using our spear, have you found better weapons? Well, if you want, we could spare a few spears, maybe four or five. We also can make you some armor, or whatever you want. You will help us, yes?"
Do you accept?
>>350661
kekkles
>>
>>350671
yes for spears and armor
>>
>>350671
Yeah spears and armor
>>350661
This too.
>>
>>350683
roll 1d200
>>
Rolled 138 (1d200)

>>350700
>>
>>350714
The building will me completed in two turns. You will be rewarded 5 spears and 6 fishscale tunics in reward for your assistance. While this is being built, you will only have two actions per turn.
Turn #10
The palisades are to begin construction. The mud hut for the bullywugs shall also begin construction, which is a good way to get supplies and allies. Though our troop had some hard times, we're recovering.
>You have 2 actions this turn, by the end of the turn 18 food will be consumed by chimps, and 5 grain and will be consumed by zebras
What do you do?
>Hunt/gather
>Consult the zebras
>Consult the bullywugs
>Research medicine
>Research weapons
>something else?
>>
>>350826
current troops, assets, projects:
http://pastebin.com/jMFCw7yd
>>
>>350826

Find something big to "monolith-ize".
>>
>>350826
I do think a festival to the monolith is a good idea, probably end up with a couple pregnant chimps and zebras, if it's annual we have a more constant supply of pop too.
Then wait for the armor etc before searching for the spearman, seems those tunnels may advance the plot...
>>
>>350857
Anything in particular? I'd go for something intelligent, seeing as it kills things that are dumb
>>
>>350893
Any pack predators around? Help with our monkey militia.

Are we aiming for Zootopia in 1000 years time?
>>
>>350919
There are gnolls in the south, but they'll be hard to capture because of their pack mentalty. But they're much less advanced than us so don't worry about them having weapons. Still, I'd recommend waiting until the bullywugs make good on their promises before attempting any big game hunting.
>>
>>350974
Cool, well we have rope now - can we research to develop bows or rope javelins?

Then I think because the zebras and centaurs occupy the same land at some point we should consult them about that race. Maybe also make sure we have a zebro with us for future diplomatic consultations.
>>
>>350919
And there may be more wildlife in the west, plus I forgot to mention the jackals
>>351025
Are those your rolls? "research bows and consult zebras" if so, roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>351041
That's good to know, jackals could be good scouts/shock troops.
>>
>>351064
Your weapons guild was set to learn the wartime uses of your new durable rope and string. By attaching rope to ends of sticks, your men discover bows. These are by no means durable, but they're good enough for a few uses.
You talk to your zebro about centaurs.
>"It'll be hard to make a friend of them, they travel a lot. As in, they never have any settlements,and I doubt you'll convince them to change.
>"However, I doubt they'd be opposed to trade for weapons. The only thing they like more than destroying rival clans is hunting bison."
From this conversation, you learn, among other things, that there are bison somewhere, the centaurs are nomads, and they like war and hate each other.
/next turn incoming
>>
File: Harambequest7.png (668KB, 1242x1702px) Image search: [Google]
Harambequest7.png
668KB, 1242x1702px
Turn #11:
http://pastebin.com/ExU0A9eT
Palisades under construction, mudhut nearing completion.
You have bows now, and know more about centaurs.
>You have 2 actions this turn, by the end of the turn 18 food will be consumed by chimps, and 5 grain and will be consumed by zebras
What do you do?
>Hunt/gather
>Consult the zebras
>Consult the bullywugs
>Research medicine
>Research weapons
>something else?

sorry about the delay
>>
Did I take too long and make everyone leave
>>
>>351315
No problem with the delay, map looks awesome by the way.

I'd vote to:
>Meditate to the monolith
See if we can get any advice on the holes up north before we try and search for the missing spearman with gear next turn (If we do that)
>Explore with zebras
South East, there is a mountain range south in gnoll territory but it may extend further east
>>
>>351480
roll 1d6
>>
>>351470
Nah don't worry - see if any anons reply and if not we'll all pick it up when you're next available
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>351488
>>
File: Harambequest8.png (1MB, 1803x2456px) Image search: [Google]
Harambequest8.png
1MB, 1803x2456px
>>351519
Your best scouts ride south, and reach the highest point in the mountain range they could. From there, the saw many points of interest. One, a dense forest. Two, a mushroom forest that seems to be killing the dense forest. Three, a settlement due south. Four, the ocean, five, harpies in the mountain. Six, a dense reef forest.
Most important, your scouts noted the previously unknown settlement's inhabitants: Humans.
You meditate on this new information. You hear "You've just discovered a whole new world. Do not just at the opportunities presented. Many are treacherous. Some you can trust. Most you shouldn't."
In other news, the bullywug shack is completed, and we will meet to recieve our reward shortly. The palisades are also making healthy progress.
Sorry I took so long, but you gave me a lot of territory to map.
I would post the next turn, but we don't seem to have enough. This seems a good place to stop for now, with so much of the world mapped.
How many players do we have left here?
>>
>>351800
From there, they*
Most importantly*
Do not jump*
I can't spell
>>
>>351800
Yeah sorry about all the mapping.

Been averaging about 3-5 players most of the time, seems to die down starting 2-3 hours ago

Cheers for running today, it's been fun
>>
>>351828
don't apologize, I like mapping. It's time consuming is all (although we don't have any players right now so I guess it doesn't matter). It seems to die off between 3-5 PM PST. Either way, it's fun and I'm hoping to keep this going for a long time.
>>
>>351811
im hu
>>
anyone here?
>>
alright im up for another round
>>
I'm up for a round rn, who up?
>>
>>352636
im here
>>
>>349992
kek
>>
OP will be ready to play before 9 AM PST, Noon EST. Get ready while you wait, if you're joining.
>>
>>352691

bump
>>
>>352636
Reporting for duty captain
>>
Sorry about the delay, OP got home later than expected. Who here? Game update soon, stay tuned
>>
>>352862
Im here and ready to play.
>>
>>352862
Ready when you are.
>>
>>352862
3 actions this turn now the hut is done?
>Herd the cows to the North
>Send a party to investigate the hole we lost the monkey in with our new gear
>2 more bows and 2 more axes
>>
File: Harambequest8.png (1MB, 1717x2187px) Image search: [Google]
Harambequest8.png
1MB, 1717x2187px
To recap, we made fun with the bullywugs, they give us the spear, the guy with the spear goes missing, we get a new priest, we explore heavily, we build the bullywugs a loveshack.
Turn #12:
http://pastebin.com/mxUKz2Tm
Your troop has completed the shack for the bullywugs, a fine building of the finest mud. An odd, hectic task, but it's worth the reward. You call the bullywug chief to the new building to discuss your terms and collect your reward. He croaks:
>"Yes, this is indeed a building."
He feels the mud textures on the side, and stabs his spear into the mud. The wall indents but the spear handle breaks and the spearhead chips. Within minutes, the indentation reforms.
>"Yes it is durable. Strong. Your men did a fine job. You will receive your reward, soon, but I suggest we do not finish our business quite yet. I have something in mind that will only require one man."
Do you finish your business or hear what he offers?
What do you do?
>Hunt/gather
>Consult the zebras
>Consult the bullywugs
>Research medicine
>Research weapons
>something else?
>>
>>352925
settle down, we have business to take care of
>>352931
That should be three actions, my mistake
>>
>>352936
Sorry boss
>>352931
Sure lets hear him out.
>>
Rolled 9, 31, 65 = 105 (3d100)

>>352931
>hear the offers
>Research tech
>Hunt/gather
>get some watter
>>
>>352941
>>352954
The bullywug chief sits you down.
>"We've done enough business together to be at least on a first name basis. Call me Pepe, Harambe.
>"I ask you allow us to foster one of your chimps with us. As in, let him leave your troop and enter our clan. He would not be expected to live in water, of course, and food would be provided for him.
>The reason we ask this is because we are not strong on land. Our bodies are for the water, and we strive in the water, but land offers us new possibilities. If you let us take your man, maybe even a zorse, we will reward you. Perhaps you want one of our own? Perhaps you want more armaments. Say it, we will consider, Harambe,"

What do you say to this deal?
>>352954
You make no progress on tech, probably because your smartest chimps were out negotiating, but you collect 25 antelope meat and 32 water, though you have steady supplies of food and water so it's unnecessary.
>>
>>352989
well we could trade a small amount of apes for pepes
>>
>>352989
Ape for a pepe, zebro for your smartest animal
>>
>>353002
I agree with this, thought we can keep our zebras they are sentient and prob better than anything they have.
>>
>>353010
Yeah they're good for diplomacy, was almost hoping for something more dextrous we could use for crafting or tech - hooves make bad axes.
>>
>>353016
Having said that I don't want everything to be derailed to the point where we're playing pokemon and throwing shitty animals at the monolith till they stick.
>>
>>352995
>>353002
>>353010
There seems to be consensus on trading a chimp, but not a zebra.
In terms of animals they can offer, Pepe says he could easily capture a water buffalo, who frequent the river. Otters aren't an uncommon sight, but they aren't good fighters, though they are dextrous enough. Maybe a gnoll, though they tend to stay far south and the Pepes would need an expedition to get them. Elephants are a rare sight, and need some power to take control over. Other than that, jackals, iguanas, small bobcats are to be seen, but you knew of them. Crocodiles were hunted to extinction, and lions live too far inland to ask the Pepes.
Y'all must decide:
How many chimps to trade
Whether or not to trade a zebra
If so:
How many zebras to trade
What animal(s) to trade for
>>
>>353016
Hmm i agree we now are kinda lacking in technology. We can always catch some new zebras if there is a lack of them.
>>
>>353032
Push for a 1:1 trade of bully to ape - have them be our ambassadors almost.

Otters could be good, we have a lake - as the zebros are larger and can pull loads i'd say 2:1 (otter:zebro)
>>
>>353040
All who agree to this deal, say "aye"
All who oppose, say "nay" and give a counter-proposal
>>
>>353040
>>353048
Aye.
Do we know what perks every animal has or do we have to find out by throwing them at the monument?
>>
>>353052
You wouldn't know for certain, as the monolith always has an aura of uncertainty, but you can assume the stereotype of an animal will be exponentially stronger after monolith-ified. For example, assume a monolithed elephant to have a lot on their mind, an otter to be fun loving and tinkering, a lion to be proud, etc.
>>
>>353062
well i would like to get a water buffalo as well and maybe and elephant if we can get one somehow
>>
>>353065
If we keep trade up with the Bullys we'll be able to get water buffalo. And an elephant will be a matter of luck I think
>>
>>353062
Hmmm, knowing this it seems like the otters are a good choice, because they seem to tinker wich will help us with our tech.
>>
>>353052
>>353065
Pepe thinks over your offer
>"Well, bring as many chimps as you can; we'll match that number. We can offer four otters. By your count, that's two zebras? Make sure to bring an equal number of males and females, so they can have fun.
>"Come tomorrow, we will officiate this trade."
You've one action left this turn, next turn you will meet to trade workers
>>
>>353088
We have enough for 2 apes for 2 pepes, then 2 zebras for 4 otters?
>As an action have Ma'koh prepare for the ritual
>>
>>353105
roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>353113
>>
File: Harambequest9.png (1MB, 1717x2187px) Image search: [Google]
Harambequest9.png
1MB, 1717x2187px
>>353117
Ma'Koh meditates for some time. She prepares the required herbs, and contemplates how she'll baptize aquatic animals. She asked any witness what went wrong with GubGlub's ritual, and they all give the same answer: "She was weak." Ma'Koh thinks, is it physical weakness, or a weakness of will? She assumes will, as the monolith values strength of will and wisdom more than pure bodily strength. As she approaches the monolith, she trips and breaks her other leg. So it goes.
Turn #13:
http://pastebin.com/HBGtTTvF
Your palisades are completed, your monolith and your people are secure. At any point you can approach the bullywugs to commence the trade, you offer two chimps, 1 male 1 female (though you could offer more) for an equal amount of bullywug, and 4 otters for the price of two zebros. Your zebros and 2 chimps have no qualms entering the bullywug clan, though you would need to convince other chimps to go, if you wish.
When the trade is over, you will also receive six fishscale tunics and five spears, as per the earliest offer.
When the otters are in your possession, Ma'Koh, now doubly disabled, will commence the ceremony.
>You have two actions this turn (one will be consumed for the otter ceremony),by the end of the turn 18 food will be consumed by chimps, and 5 grain and will be consumed by zebras
What do you do?
>Hunt/gather
>Consult the zebras
>Consult the bullywugs
>Research medicine
>Research weapons
>Research structures
>something else?
>>
Rolled 93, 98 = 191 (2d100)

>>353175
>Research tech
>Research medicine
>>
>>353196
damn son
>>
>>353175
Ma'Koh you frail old bitch.
>Research structures
Barrack/training area, arrow targets or dummys made from weaved grass
>>
>>353196
Your technology guild discovers ways of firemaking, using a small stick and reusing a small stone. Torches.
A worker on the hut reveals why the simple hut took so long to build: a teenage bullywug gave them a stash of grey herbs, which had psychedelic properties. Your medicine guild confiscates these "drugs" to discover any medicinal aspects. It is this way, they discover through very rigourous testing, a special formula combing these herbs with the "white herb" kelp of the lake; a paste that heightens awareness and numbs pain, in many ways strengthening one's soul beyond the corporeal world.
Pepe arrives in envoy to the gates of your city-state. You ride out, and present your 4 offers, 2 adult chimps, 2 zebras.
>"Two of each?" Pepe grumbles. Fair enough."
Pepe sends forward one female bullywug, a child, carrying a spear and a tunic. She kneels to Harambe, presenting the spear and the tunic. Harambe happily accepts the offer, donning the tunic and tossing his ax for the spear. Another adult bullywug, male, approaches, wearing a tunic and holding a spear. Three more spears and four tunics are dropped to the floor, the rest of the bunch. Pepe presents five otters to you: parents, two daughter, one son.
>"We couldn't bring ourselves to separate the whole family, so you get all five of them. Appreciate this deal. now give us our offer."
You send your chimps on zebra-back to your new allies.
>"Dismount," bellows Pepe.
Pepe's chimps get off their zebras. Pepe orders his men to bind the arms of his newly acquired chimps. The zebras have their jaws binded, and all are marched single-file, flanked by spearmen who would not hesitate to use force to silence any struggling apes. Without a goodbye, Pepe walks away, with your brothers and sisters bound and in fear.
>"T-take the otters to the monolith," you stutter, shocked at Pepe's treatment of your kind.
>"These cute furballs will feel the power of the monolith."
Roll 1d100 for the ritual
//Sorry for the delay, as I was typing it my power got lost and I had to retype most of it, what a struggle
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>353383
>>
>>353383
Pepe is such a cunt.
>>353390
Nice roll.
>>
>>353383
Fucking Pepe. WE WILL BE HAVING FROG LEGS FOR DINNER BOYS.
>>
>>353436

I have a plan for when we get our next action turn. I'm going to need you to trust me and second my action.
>>
>>353440
Hmmm. This might be interesting.
>>
>>353440
Any clues?
>>
>>353390
To prepare herself, Ma'Koh has one of those new fangled pain potion thingies. She baptizes the otters, somehow,and feeds the the ritual herb. She follows the steps Gubglub did, though with her heightened awareness, she channels the energy much better. Approaching one otter, the eldest daughter she channels the energy to the otter. She approaches the father, the mother, the son, and the daughter, gives them all the same treatment. As the ritual comes to an end, the eldest daughter stands. "Can we go swimming now?" she asks in the most adorable way imaginable. The father looks at her, says "No, we just did a big thing and you need a rest." The mother and the sons say nothing, and just go to bed. The ritual only worked on the first two, it seems. However, none were injured, it is a success.
Turn #14:
http://pastebin.com/vpDJSuA6
You make a questionable alliance with the bullywugs, sending fine men and women into an untrustworthy aliance. Though, they kept their word, and even gave you a better deal, so only time can tell what their motives are.
Nevertheless, a monolith-izing of the otters was commenced; 2 came out intelligent, the rest were unchanged. No injuries this time around, although I wouldn't be surprise if Ma'Koh tripped again and broke her arms.
>You have three actions this turn, by the end of the turn 16 food will be consumed by chimps, 4 food will be consumed by otters, and 5 grain and will be consumed by zebras
What do you do?
>Hunt/gather
>Hold trial for drug-using chimp
>Consult the zebras
>Consult the bullywug
>Consult the otters
>Consult the children
>Research [something]
>Attempt to adopt more wild [animals]
>Communicate with a neighboring group
>something else?
>>
>>353582

Listen up men!

We're going to make a 5-foot wide dirt path around our border, ripping out all vegetation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyEd0aKWZE
>>
>>353610
I don't follow...
>>
>>353617

I mean, we DID just invent torches...
>>
>>353582
Also, the drug using chimp?
>>
>>353627
see
>>353383
I guess I didn't word good enough, but bullywugs gave a worker drugs during the shack construction. Are we a society that punishes drug use?
>>
Anyways, do we wanna set ablaze the savannah?
>>
>>353646
Drugs are degenerate. He will be given a trialNot a fair one ;)
>>
>>353646
I see, well this drug in particular is for use in rituals right? So don't steal supplies that bring us closer to the monolith...

>Search for the missing spearman
Can we finally go look for this guy, now we have torches, armor and bows/spears!
>>
>>353671
Yeah I still don't understand why we would do that?
>>353625
>>
It seems all three current options are heavily contested:
>Hold a trial for the drug user
>Torch the savannah
>Search for the spearman
Because these are all monumentous and controversial tasks, I ask you all ranked them, from most important to least important, in your opinion, so I can grasp what the group wants most; the option with the highest vote is chosen
>>
>>353729
>search
>trial
>torch
why should we torch the savannah
>>
>>353729
>Search
>Trial

I still don't understand the savannah burning.
>>
>>353778

It sounded sane in my head, but I basically wanted to take everything away from Pepe.
>>
well we really need to fuck pepe up someday probably
>>
>>353799
I have no power over how the people vote, but if my vote mattered, I'd vote for torch because it seemed fun
Also, you should vote senpai, voting is important
>>
>>353799
Oh! I agree he needs fucking up, although the monolith did tell us that west is peace so maybe we shouldn't be as worried as we are.
>>
I would continue running the vote but it seems near unanimous that we wanna look for that poor fucker we lost weeks ago.
This means exploring the tunnels in the North.
This is a big expedition, which may last multiple turns.
We need to prep.
To do list:
>Organize party (Max 6 characters may enter, Harambe is required to go)
>Gather/make supplies
>Organize homefront (decide who will be in charge while Harambe is gone)
Refer to this pastebin for details:
http://pastebin.com/vpDJSuA6
>>
>>353891
>Harambe
>2 adult female chimps (Spear, fishcale tunic)
>2 adult male chimps (Spear/bow, fishscale tunic)
>1 adult female chimp (Primitive axe, but I suggest making a spear)
>12 torches
>6 lengths of rope
>20 water, 24 antelope meat (4 each)
>2 Anti-pain potions and 6 herbs
>Leave the zebros in charge, do we have a favourite who we normally talk to?

If that's too much to carry maybe we should swap out a female for a zebra to carry the load.
>>
>>353950
Which color herbs, both? And sure, name a zebro, he'll be the highest ranking
>>
>>354004
Just the kelp actually.
Dikotsi
>>
>>354019
So, to clarify, Harambe, three females with spears and tunics (one of whom borrowed from the adult bullwug), a bowman, and a final spearman.
Each get two torches, 4 meat, 3 water (two leftover), 5 meters of rope (one length=5 meters), 1 herb, and collectively two potions.
Dikotsi, the other zebros, the remaining chimps, the otter family, the children, and the bullywug are all holding down the fort.
Any final preparations before entering the caves?
>>
>>354076
Does that sound good to other anons?
Fuken pray?
>>
>>354086
yeah
>>
Before we go make sure the bullywugs can't get access to weapons incase they try start an uprising
>>
>>354122
If you're referring to the bullywugs inside our border, they're either unarmed or children, and surrounded by armed chimps. If you're referring to the outside ones, they have no idea of our plans to explore the caves, and wouldn't have the time to plan an attack
>>
File: harambequest10.png (21KB, 391x357px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest10.png
21KB, 391x357px
Without further ado, we enter. The soldier dude is a bowman, the gladiators are spearmen, royal blue is Harambe, and orange are torch bearers, who have have vastly improved sight over the others. White spirals are paths to the surface.
Your troop enters on what you know as the southernmost cave, where those wildlings fled by the lake. You currently have lit 1/12 torches and see two paths, one due north, one northeast.
What do you do?
>Send part North
>Send Party Northeast
>Split into groups
>Construct a base camp with your surroundings
>Something else?
>>
>>354152
Oh shit, we should have went hansel and gretel... Suppose we could make markings on the wall/floor.

Any sign of where the spearmen could have gone? Tracks, or worse blood?
>>
>>354178
You observe blood trailing to due north, whether this is chimps blood or the blood of any other being on this world is unknown.
>>
>>354204
well then all go north i suppose
>>
>>354178
You can leave markings, though we have no writing system so these would be little more than scratches in the wall with little rhyme or reason
>>354267
roll 1d6
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>354271
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>354271
>>
File: harambequest10.png (38KB, 370x649px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest10.png
38KB, 370x649px
The Northern trail keeps going, but splits to one small path, so small you must travel it single file. Blood trails both ways.
What do you do?
>North
>East
>Set up base
>Split up
>Something else?
/sidnote: Areas previouslyexplored will be marked with dark gray, a chose this because It'd be impossible to complete this without knowing your path, but there may or may not be roaming enemies who can sneak up on you, and I want to keep a surprise factor
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>354351
>North
>>
File: harambequest10.png (58KB, 462x591px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest10.png
58KB, 462x591px
>>354413
You continue North with no plans to stop, until you spot a large flying animal. At first you mistake for a floating rock, for it is an oval in shape, and clings to the walls and roof. But then it spread it's wings, which are seethrough. The Body isn't very much different than a ladybug, except it it 2 feet wide and flying at your party.
What do you do?
>Fight
>Flee
>Hold formation
>Change formation
>something else?
>>
>>354502
Move those two left spears to block the torchbearer. Then attack
>>
>>354573
roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>354582
>>
>>354634
The beetle beelines towards your torchbearer. Your spearholders shift to protect her.The beetle swoop, landing a blow with a sharp claw into the shoulder of your soldier, piercing between the scales of the armor. Luckily, the armor pulled through, and the spearholder who was struck felt nothing more than a flesh wound. The dumb beetle got itself caught in the armor, leaving it perfectly vulnerable to the neighbor soldier's spear. The spear penetrated it's back, through it's thorax and into it's torso, killing it and knocking it to the ground.

Anyways, that's settled. Should we stop? We entered this dungeon and met with an enemy, and this dungeon is big, so we have a lot to cover. This bout of excitement seems a good way to close this session.
Unless of course, there are multiple people in this thread who don't want to stop, in which case speak up and we'll keep going.
>>
>>354706
>Carve the body, carapace and organs etc.

Yeah seems a good place to call it a day, hopefully some anons are lurking
>>
OP here, smash that mf bump button if u up
>>
>>356248
b u m p
>>
>>356254
bumpin'
>>
>>356248
bump-arooni
>>
Good morning afternoon/evening folks. Who's up to play?
>>
>>356436
Lets make these caves our bitch
>>
>>356436
+1
>>
File: harambequest0.png (89KB, 437x943px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest0.png
89KB, 437x943px
When we last left off, we entered those curiously dank caverns. Following a trail of blood leading North, hopefully(?) belonging to our lost brother, we run into a dreadful beetle, who claws at a spearwielding ape and gives him a fleshwound, though we were quick to take care of him afterwards. Upon looting his corpse, you remove his durable exoskeleton, a strong material even you could not cut through, and you move on.
You are at a corridor, you see four directions
What do you do?
>Go North
>Go South(backward)
>Go East
>Go up
>Leave a marking torch
>Set up base camp
>Split into groups
>Something else?

Troop: 1 Harambe (Spear, fishscale tunic), 4 spearmen (fishscale tunic), 1 bowman (6 arrows, fishscale tunic)
Assets: 12 torches (1 lit), 24 meat (6 consumed next action), 20 water (6 consumed next action), 30 meters of rope, 6 numbing herbs, 2 Anti-Pain Potions
>>
>>356521
>East
>>
>>356521
>East
>>
>>356527
>>356530
roll 1d6
>>
>>356539
roll+1d6
>>
>>356541
I can't roll
dice+1d6
>>
>>356547
should look like this
>>
File: Capture.png (15KB, 338x271px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15KB, 338x271px
>>356551
I'm an idiot.
>Forgot to post pic related
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>356553
>Anon has finally succeded
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>356565
>>
File: harambequest0.png (70KB, 758x467px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest0.png
70KB, 758x467px
Your group each consumes 1 food and 1 water, leaving 18 meat and 14 water.
This corridor also leads for ways: North is a cavern of mushrooms. Are these edible? Is this a farm? There's a drone beetle inside, but he has not noticed your party yet.
South are two thin hallways.
East is a continuation of the wide path.
What do you do?
>Go North
>Go East
>Go South (corridor #1)
>Go South (corridor #2)
>Go backward
>Set up base camp
>Leave a marker
>something else?
>>
File: harambequest0.png (68KB, 726x444px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest0.png
68KB, 726x444px
>>356587
forgot to place the other party members, how problematic
>>
>>356587
>Go north, get the jump on that drone.

I am not a fan of those single file corridors...
>>
>>356591
>Archer takes shot
>Spearmen brace for impact
>Torchman look for others amongst mushrooms
>>
>>356599
Roll 2d20
>>
Rolled 19, 17 = 36 (2d20)

>>356610
>>
File: harambequest0.png (31KB, 360x567px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest0.png
31KB, 360x567px
>>356636
Your bowman sneaks North, keeping silent and unseen, and get the drone in his sights. The poor thing was just clinging to the ceiling, chewing on a mushroom. You have a spearman draw the drone's attention away from your bowman, convincing it to fly. As the drone jumped, lifting it's protective wing covers, your bowman releases his shot, entering the undercarriage of the beetle, killing it.
You scavenge your arrow back, collect his natural armor, and enter the mushroom farm. It's clear these are some kind of food, but you are not starving so you hesitate on eating one. You see a shroom-covered pile of vases; you crack open the vases and find 19 crude, uneven gold coins, each as wide as your palm.
The path continues to split, one corridor being single file.
What do you do?
>Go West
>Go North
>Go backwards
>Set up base camp
>Something else?
>>
>>356686
>West
>>
>>356717
roll 1d6
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>356720
>>
File: harambequest0.png (57KB, 394x655px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest0.png
57KB, 394x655px
You go west, and see that the only other path is also single file going North. You hear a buzz, and a scream, and your party trudge North. You see an injured drone flying away, going North. The screams you heard, were a chimp. Not our spearman, a wild one.
How do you respond to the chimp?
>>
>>356768
>Box it in, stay wary
Also,
>Take potshot at Drone - Let's hope we don't hit reinforcements
>>
>>356768
Where did the noise come from? Follow it.
>>
>>356776
roll 2d20
>>356786
the sound was a wild chimp, seen in the corner south of harambe
>>
Rolled 20, 7 = 27 (2d20)

>>356798
Oh I didn't see the icon.
>>356776
This.
>>
>>356812
You approach the wildling. He isn't as tall as you, or as swole. You order a spearman to keep watch on him, in case he strikes, but it doesn't seem necessary. The ape clearly trusts you, and after being down here for no one knows how long, you don't blame him. The chimp stands up, seemingly wanting to lead you somewhere because he points towards the corridor the drone escaped from. Is he looking to kill the thing, possibly eat it? Or does he want to lead us to safety, or, better yet, other chimps?
Also, your bowman misses the drone and the drone leaves your line of sight.
What do you do?
>Follow the chimp's lead
>Leave the chimp and go North
>Tie the chimp, take him, and go backwards
>Leave the chimp and go backwards
>Set up base camp.
>Something else?
/sidenote: This game will end in exactly two hours because OP has work in three hours
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>356850
>Follow the chimp's lead
>>
File: harambequest0.png (54KB, 478x428px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest0.png
54KB, 478x428px
The wildling runs forth, leading you to a body of water. The water is waist deep, and suspiciously less murky than you'd imagine. To the southwest is a wider corridor; to the north and southeast are also dry corridors. The water seems to continue east and northeast.
The wildling stops to drink from the water, and continues to show you southeast. You stop to refill on water.
What do you do?
>Continue to follow the ape
>Go southwest
>Go north
>Go east
>Go backwards
>Set up camp
>Something else?
>>
>>356923
>Follow the ape!
>>
>>356939
roll 1d6
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>356946
>>
File: harambequest0.png (126KB, 848x868px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest0.png
126KB, 848x868px
You travel down a wide corridor, following this ape where he leads. He may be dumb, but he probably knows this place better than you. You look up and see light from the surface. The chamber you are in is wide in all directions. Southwest seems to lead to the southern entrance of the mushroom farm, due south seems to be a wide corridor, and the southeast is where the wildling is going. Northeast is a corridor, and due north is a thin hallway, with a golden light shining in the distance.
What do you do?
>Follow the chimp
>Go [direction]
>Send a party member [direction], go [different direction]
>Split up
>Set up base camp
>Something else?
>>
>>357026
>Follow the chimp
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>357026
>>357039
>>
You follow the chimp, starting to question if he actually knows what he's doing. He scampers off behind a corner you cannot see, and when you do find him, he's scapping with a drone, screaming and knocking stones. This attracts two more drones, one from the southeast, one from the path you used.
After this battle, each party member, save the wildling would consume 1 food and 1 water.
What do you do?
>Fight
>Flee
>Change formation
>Something else?
>>
File: harambequest0.png (96KB, 719x688px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest0.png
96KB, 719x688px
>>357170
forgot pick, so unprofessional
>>
>>357173
Secure the escape route
>All attack nw drone
>>
>>357183
roll 2d20
>>
>>357173
>Attack
Two spearman vs NW drone
Harambe and archer vs E drone
Torch bearer and wildling vs South
>>
>>357183
>>357192
hm. Conflicting instructions, two spearmen will definitely attack northwest (feel free to roll 1d20 for that), but the rest is undetermined
>>
Rolled 8, 17 = 25 (2d20)

>>357187
>>
>>357210
I'll change to this anyway
>>357183
Nice to have a way out incase it goes tits up
>>
File: harambequest0.png (121KB, 805x876px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest0.png
121KB, 805x876px
>>357211
The drone from northwest swooped at the Northernmost soldier. Your bowman shot at it, but merely clipped a wing and sent it falling, rockily, to the the ground. The beast scurried towards the nearest target, bit them, and out of fear and pain, she was unarmed. All of your troop, save the wildling, rush to aide. Another drone shows up, attracted to the wildling's loud scuffle.
The wildling managed to wrestle his drone to it's death, only to be bumrushed by another drone, and another is preparing to join in.
What do you do?
>Fight the NW drone
>Fight the eastern drone
>Help the wildling
>Flee
>Change formation
>Something else?
Whatever your choice, please roll a 2d20 with your suggestion
>>
Rolled 18, 3 = 21 (2d20)

>>357264
>2 spears stick on the NW drone
>Rest help the wildling

Am I tripping or are we missing a spearman btw? Didn't we have 6 men when we got water?
>>
>>357285
yeah, you're missing one
>>
>>357289
When did it die - think I missed that
>>
File: harambequest0.png (109KB, 675x891px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest0.png
109KB, 675x891px
>>357292
She didn't die; she was last seen before this battle

Your two remaining spearmen wrestle with their drone, stabbing it and killing it. One spearwoman sustained heavy wounds on her leg, after being bitten, though she is not bleeding out. She cannot run and she is in pain.
Your bowman shoots at the drone atop of the wildling; he misses and strikes the ape in the knee. Harambe is enraged, and thrusts his spear right between the eyes of the drone. The final drone is spotted flying straight on to the torch bearer, but is hit by a spear from the back. All enemies are dead, the wildling and a spearholder have injured legs, cannot walk,and are in major pain, but these wounds are not immediately lethal. One chimp is missing, and you don't know where she are or when she was separated from the group. Finally, you realize how the final drone came to it's death: a spear in the back, from the man you came here to find.
Your party has 12 food left and 14 water left.

OP has to go, but this seems like a good cliffhanger to stop on. See y'all tonight or tomorrow.
>>
File: harambequest11.png (83KB, 651x843px) Image search: [Google]
harambequest11.png
83KB, 651x843px
>>357320
but before I go, zoomed out map of the caves
>>
We need to kill the bullywugs and rescue our tribesapes and zebrabros.
>>
>>358136
Need to find our lost spearman first then get out of these caves.

Then we can go sort those fuckers out.
>>
OP is home and ready to get his game on, who in here?
>>
Just me
>>
Reporting in
>>
OP is here and ready to play, and everyone is welcome to join in
pls
>>
>>359337
>>
OP has errands and will be here by 8
>>
Are we in autosage?
>>
>>359524
Seems like it, new thread when you're back and link it here?
>>
>>359533
OP is home, OP is doing that
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>359757
NEW THREAD
>>
>>359777
>ignore how I misspelled thread
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.