[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Cutie's Vengeance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0685.png (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0685.png
16KB, 500x500px
An old woman walked up to me this morning, and I greeted her since she seemed so lonely. But she kicked over my cup! People were running all over to collect it and keep it for themselves. I desperately needed that money, since the bad men that took me in said I had to make some money if I wanted something to eat. I am only grateful that some of the townsfolk gave me what little change I had back after the woman had left...
Her cruelty reminds me of the Scary Monster Lady that burned my village down. Many people were hurt, but they managed to hide away and survive... What should I do?
Pic related, this is a bit like her
>>
I have to sleep now, the bad men don't want me touching their computer and I don't wanna get caught... I'll check back at this later, so please give help...
>>
File: bosman.png (858KB, 889x717px) Image search: [Google]
bosman.png
858KB, 889x717px
>>1483142
>>1483148
This isn't a quest. Please take your mental breakdown to >>>/r9k/ or >>>/lgbt/ please.
>>
>>1483142
Tonight when the men are busy sleeping or whatever they do, attempt to sniff out the dwelling of the woman who kicked over your cup.
>>
Ok, but I'm gonna have to hurry. The lady actually met up with them, and asked how much for me! As in, how much to own me as a slave! I found a slightly broken IPad, so I'm gonna use this for advice. So far, I'm in a nearby forest and I need some supplies if I wanna survive till then. I've got two possible destinations. The elves' stronghold. Or the Mining colony nearby.
>>
>>1491236
Stronghold isn't worth risking an infiltration. They definitely got good stuff, but security will be tight. Unless you can guarantee sneaking past guards to take some supplies, seeing as you have no money to rightfully buy them, you wont make it far.

Go to the mining colony. They're bound to have lanterns, fuel for them, provisions, rope, and other possible tools you can take. And I doubt there'd be guards there, just workers.

Also, get a big stick if you can. Better than defending yourself with your fists if you need to defend yourself.
>>
I managed to get there without getting spotted. Some of the miners working there were on break and pitied me, so they shared some of their food.

I asked them what was wrong since they looked so sad, and they explained that 10 years ago, someone by the name of "Dread Lord" has captured this colony. Their king is too afraid to free them, and they have been forced to mine for the rest of their days. They were nice enough to give me some stuff for my "quest".

They asked me where I came from, so I told them Lillycove. Their faces went from pitiful to scared, telling me that I should go on my way to another town where I can relax.

I now have:
A worn pick handle
A damaged lantern (1 day's worth of oil)
Food (1 weeks worth)
A worn mining helmet too big for my head

What should I do now?
>Follow their advice and travel
>Stick around but stay hidden
>>
File: IMG_0656.png (311KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0656.png
311KB, 700x560px
Oh no... the mean old lady is using this website to get advice on torturing me! She was the one who tried to enslave me and kicked over my cup!

>>1478950
I believe this is thread she is on...
>>
>>1494430
>Follow their advice and travel
>>
Ok, I'll give you an update once I'm there...
>>
Before I managed to get to a town, some elves found me and took me in... what should I do, they might be friendly or harmful...
>>
>>1483482
It's actually a spin-off of another quest
>>1494434
>>1478950
>>1487027
Apparently they're both running off a shared continuity.
>>
Ok, the elves are friendly. Like the miners before, they gave me food and drink. They also asked of my travels. I explain what had happened and offered to help me along the way... But what should I do? The miners looked worried and they might get hurt...
>>
>>1494430
>and they explained that 10 years ago, someone by the name of "Dread Lord" has captured this colony. Their king is too afraid to free them, and they have been forced to mine for the rest of their days.
>>1497825
>The miners looked worried and they might get hurt...
Go to war against the Dread Lord?
>>
>>1498344
The elves told me to keep quiet about the name of where I am, but I will tell you about what I could do. There isn't very many people around, but they don't seem like the kind who'd risk their lives against this "Dread Lord" person. I read what they currently own, and it's terrifying what they could do with it...

We could make some tools and fortifications to prepare for that though...
>>
I'm honestly glad that the Dread Lord hasn't personally posted on this thread though...

That would feel awkward now wouldn't it...
>>
>>1499656
A ludicrous idea, I'm sure the Dread Lord has much better things to do!
>>
To whoever wrote >>1499772

Read this
>>1499660
>>1500150
>>
>>1499772
>A ludicrous idea, I'm sure the Dread Lord has much better things to do!
>>1501919
So Dread Lord doesn't have better things to do, at least that answers that.
>>
We've made progress on building some fortifications with the elves help, but I don't wanna overwork their generosity. I could ask for the help of some nearb people. But that might risk the discovery of our location. What should I do?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.