[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yet Another Cultural Evolution Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 670
Thread images: 55

File: Battle of the Mounts.png (42KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of the Mounts.png
42KB, 1024x768px
Welcome back to Yet Another CEvo P2!
Previous Thread: >>93960
RULES:
> 3 to a tribe
> Each turn you can make two actions: One standard action, and your tribe bonus.
> Will start when at least one person is in each tribe.

Claiming begins now, but first, lets see how our tribes are since last we left off!
>>
File: CreatureProgress.png (37KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CreatureProgress.png
37KB, 1024x768px
The lake tribe are a group of farmers and fishermen who make decisions by voting. They love to throw festivals and dance to reed flute music. Most recently, their egg that they obtained from the meteor hatched to reveal a grotesque creature, and at 2 years old, it grows was larger than a horse! Many fishermen from the fish party argue vehemently that the monster is cutting into their fishing profession, but may farmers want to keep the monster, arguing it protects the tribe from predators and scares away pests that may ruin crops! Tensions are high, and there are some talks among more radical fishermen of relocating altogether!
>>
wassgood
>>
File: Meanwhile, in Plains Tribe.png (37KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile, in Plains Tribe.png
37KB, 1024x768px
The plains tribe recently found some iron while excavating the giant ravine to the south. The shaman and chief are thinking of its uses in becoming an even stronger material than the rock from the hammers they traded with the sky tribe not too long ago. The chief still has his eye on the firerock from the meteor, and his ambitions are to use them as material for their tools and weapons. Some tribesmen are becoming anxious after years of settled life, and fear the chief may have lost his nomadic touch. However, they are loyal to the chief as long as the shaman has appointed him, but the shaman is getting old and may not be around for much longer...
>>
Here
>>
Ill join the island tribe
>>
Aw yeah
>>
File: Mystery Island.png (24KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mystery Island.png
24KB, 1024x768px
A new tribe was introduced: the island tribe! Keeping to themselves, they joined the game when lake tribe scouts sailed over the lake to find the small island covered in protective runes to prevent invaders from physically entering the land! Most recently, the tribesmen decide to preserve runic tradition among their children, and warriors are taught the art of hand-to-hand combat.
>>
File: And at Sky Tribe....png (34KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
And at Sky Tribe....png
34KB, 1024x768px
Finally, the sky tribe has further developed their social structure into three major groups: The lowland warriors and defenders of the tribe, the highlander herdsmen and farmers of moss and mushrooms, and the summit dwelling priests, adept in wind elemental magic, having known how to control forceful winds and the sound of thunder. They are focusing mostly on domestic matters so far, having tamed the mighty elks, and as a result have a more nutritious and full diet compared to years past. The tribe has recently traded their rocky hammers for the secrets of fire and a small piece of firerock.

The sky sages listen to the winds, and the winds tell them that the sky tribe are the chosen people. How will they fulfill their prophetic legacy and spread their influence around the world? Perhaps when they overcome their fear of the lower treeline!
>>
Enough of that, Turn 11 Starts now, post your turn summaries here when you are done deciding!
>>
>>111308
Reminder of the joint archery project with a few adjustments: We will search for obsidian for Arrowheads, While you search for birds to fletch the arrows, Then we will start woodcutting to make our bows and then you will start assembling the arrows. We can trade the knowledge and start a trade route to each have all the right materials.
>>
Allright, the sky tribe will be a short while till the archery plot is finished. So I say we develop forge tech and forge iron tools for the forging of fire rock weapons.
>>
>>111347
>>109352
>>
>>111353
agreed
Action 1. kill birds
Action 2. See if we can capture any

im thinking we domesitcate them like carrier pigeons or hunting rabbitss
>>
>>111347
Oh right, we didn't get the birds yet, and we need to invent arrows
>>
>>111325
Did you want to start working on some sort of trade agreement, or did you have your own ideas for the turn?
>>
>>111358
Yep and next turn we will spend one of our actions to give you the obsidian for the arrowheads while you trade us some birds
>>
Well ill join the island tribe
>>111359
So what does the lake tribe want to trade?
>>
>>111356
Roll for both actions
>>
>>111359
Yea that would be good

Action: Trade with Lake peeps
Culture: Warriors are also trained sailors
>>
>>111373
We have plenty of technologies for trade, and we'd like to learn your zonal runes, in addition to just a general acknowledgement that we'll help each other out
>>
>>111378
What are the terms of your trade? What resources?
>>
>>111380
Zonal runes are kinda sacred to us.
>>
Rolled 98, 84 = 182 (2d100)

>>111375
Kill then capture.
>>
>>111389
Hell yea!
>>
>>111381
Maybe crops for fish to introduce varied diet. Technology as well and a good relationship
>>
>>111388
Well, if you're not willing to teach those to us, I'm afraid you don't really have anything worth trading for.

I was hoping we could both work on improving our runology together and to share the fruits of our efforts, but if you want to keep it to yourself, then we'll leave you alone.
>>
>>111371
yo you should do tech for archery, then for action just put feathers on it, that way we save timee
>>
Rolled 100, 23 = 123 (2d100)

>>111378
never mind the trade

Action1: Chop tree and make clubs or poles
Action2: Explore The east shore and inland
>>
>>111404
Our bonus action is culture, so that's why I decided to save you time and give you the obsidian tips faster for the arrow tech. You can make the arrows in bamboo and later make them in wood.
>>
>>111412
Nice roll, but you can't do two actions. One must be a culture.
I will take your higher roll though, just tell me which action you want and what culture you want.
>>
I'm back, so who's on my team?
>>
>>111389
Can I keep the roll and change one action?
>>
>>111421
Me, What culture should we get?

I was thinking warriors are sailors?
>>
>>111422
>>111419
Can I change one action to tech: arrows?
>>
>>111342
Tech: Try to make nets from reeds, increase our catch so that the fishermen are more satisfied

Culture: Everyone learns to play the flute and communicate with birds from youth. Consulting the birds will become second nature, and they will always be able to lead us true when we go out and about, whether it's where to find the best fishing spots or how to get home from a trek in the woods
>>
>>111422
No, you have to reroll for a new action.
>>
>>111425
Keep the roll it's to good to lose it
>>
>>111428
Not a new action, I want to tech
>>
>>111424
Yeah, or maybe some celebration to the gods so we can learn more magic
>>
Rolled 50723 (1d100000)

>>111419
Ill take action1

Culture: Men are trained to fight and Women can fish

rolling incase i have to
>>
>>111434
Okay sure, which action are you subbing for tech?
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>111436
I fucked the roll
>>
>>111438
The killing. For arrows
>>
>>111436
We are well trained already
>>
>>111442
Okay then we use our wood chopping to create a idol and we praise it and shit and we get cool magics?
>>
>>111442
Im gonna go to a test. Do the idol worship maybe and next turn explore east shore? ill be back in 2 hours
>>
Do I have a move from lake tribe?
>>
>>111452
Looks like they makin nets and whistling at birds.
>>
>>111457
The land whales are elves. Did not see that coming.
>>
>>111426
>>111452
>>
>>111342 ok, we finished.
action: make a big idol
Cultur: trow a festival every full moon to honor our god
>>
>>111465
>>111426
>>111353
And ours is catching birds and invent arrows
>>
>>111479
>>111452
Ploop
>>
File: SkyTribeSheet-Turn11.png (58KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SkyTribeSheet-Turn11.png
58KB, 1024x768px
The sky tribe send scouts into the volcanic ashlands in order to explore the area. They found a curious, shiny midnight colored rock that was very sharp in fragments. They collected the material back to the highlands to find further applications of the substance.

After the taming of the elk and seeing the lonely conditions of the lowland warriors, the highlanders decided that elk they domesticated would be assigned as a companion animal to the lowland warriors.
>>
File: PlainsTribeSheet-Turn11.png (46KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PlainsTribeSheet-Turn11.png
46KB, 1024x768px
>>111483
The plains tribe succeed in capturing fat, black feathered birds with odd red skin hanging from the top. The prairie birds were not very good flyers, but they ran very fast, and the only way the chief could catch the birds was by tying them to wooden poles. In the end, only eight chickens were caught, but plans of animal husbandry were afoot.

One toddler thought it smart to create his own, small sized spear by attaching a piece of flint to a long twig. The chief in his head thought while it wasn't practical in close combat, perhaps it would be useful if launched at high velocities, like the atlatl throwers he saw during his visit at the lake tribe. Perhaps he could construct a similar projectile launcher...or a different one...
>>
File: PlainsTribeSheet-Turn11.png (46KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PlainsTribeSheet-Turn11.png
46KB, 1024x768px
>>111499
wrong image
>>
File: IslandTribe-Turn11.png (37KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IslandTribe-Turn11.png
37KB, 1024x768px
The island tribe make a collaborative effort to create a large idol of their sole deity, the Lake Lady. They participate in festivals to thank her for protecting the island and giving them such bountiful land. The spirit in the lake continues to watch the tribe in surprise and curiosity.
>>
>>111499
>>111481
We should wait for you breed the birds before we trade them for obsidian. Research tendon as a material for the bowstrings we will research wood-chopping.
>>
>>111512
Kk
>>
One clever fisherman found that by using a number of reed ropes, one can create a flexible net that can fall and tangle unsuspecting fish! The practice has led to a hearty approval from the fishing lobby, and farmers grow disgruntled seeing a large shift in tribal politics towards the upcoming fishing class.

The tribe also create a practice where all children are required to learn reed flute music as part of their education, particularly the notes of how to communicate with birds. When they grow up, they will be a part of a generation that can speak with the winged beast of the forest.
>>
Oh, and Turn 12 starts now!
>>
>>111535
Action: Breed our animals
Tech: tendon string.
>>
File: LakeTribeSheet-Turn11.png (56KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LakeTribeSheet-Turn11.png
56KB, 1024x768px
>>111532
Yes, yes, I know
>>
>>111535
Research: Woodcutting
Culture: Lowlanders patrol the mountains on elk back.
>>
>>111538
Geh!
>>
>>111538
Which animals? All of them?
>>
>>111547
Yes, the horses, the chickens, even the people.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>111535
Tech: Make better boats using wood, and instead using the papyrus for sails

Action: Scout for another crop for farmers to grow
>>
>>111535
Tech: tame birds to deliver messages
Culture the monks make long meditations to talk with the lake lady, and the spirits of the dead ones
>>
>>111538
Next turn, we should actually do the trade. We will teach you woodcutting to make your own bows and shafts (and many other stuff) while you teach us the arrow tech. We get chicken and glue and you get the obsidian. The same turn use a tech action to make bow arcs.
>>
>>111563
Er, you can't we could. But you can either do the tech or trade. You can't do both.
>>
>>111563
>>111571
Oh you meant for us to invent bows, yeah we can do that.
>>
>>111555
>>111552
>>111543
>>111538
Ploop
>>111535
>>
>>111552
What if for the next turn you let us protect your tribe for some tech?
>>
>>111580
Sounds like a good deal. What tech in particular?
>>
>>111563
Next turn specify that you learn the learn the action in our village. So we can both have our bows and arrow at the same time. (Oh and ligament bowstring tech to the trade deal)
>>
>>111581
I dont have any specific ideas, but maybe we could use the flutes for our rituals. The fishing nets are interesting too
>>
>>111588
I mean add ligament bowstrings to the tech deal
>>
>>111590
Those waterproof pelt pouches
>>
>>111593
And we need a large amount of lumber for a distant project.
>>
>>111593
Sure.
>>
File: IslandTribe-Turn12.png (49KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IslandTribe-Turn12.png
49KB, 1024x768px
The island tribe implement a tradition of meditating on the spirits of that guard the lake, as well as the Lake Lady herself. Impressed, the lake spirit grants them access and by doing so, unlocks them a new magical ability!
Unlocked: Spirit Link

From the Nature Tongue tier, spirit link allows users to communicate with spirits that wander forests, swamps, mountains, what have you. It requires a user to maintain deep tantric meditation, but once communicated, spirits can let a user know all that happens within the realm they wander.

The islanders also attempt to tame the songbirds of the isle. While they make pretty pets, they are too small to carry any messages, and without knowledge of writing or birdspeak, they don't function much as a communication tool.
>>
>>111597
We will start chopping in a few turns there a few things I kinda want to do first
>>
File: LakeTribeSheet-Turn12.png (54KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LakeTribeSheet-Turn12.png
54KB, 1024x768px
Lake tribe once again explore the forest for crops to diversify the farmland. The scout came back with seeds to a red fruit: apples! Groves are immediately grown, and unlike previous crops like reeds and sugarcane, apples can be grown more inland. Territory for the lake tribe naturally grows more into the forest.

With expansion into the forest, many more wooden houses are built. Some farmers trade wood instead of reeds for fish, causing fishermen to use wood as a boat resource. The wooden rafts were a success, as the are sturdier than the reed rafts and can carry more people! They would've also made sails, but that would be two tech turns ;)
>>
File: PlainsTribeSheet-Turn12.png (46KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PlainsTribeSheet-Turn12.png
46KB, 1024x768px
The plains tribe, while picking at horse bones to support their leather tents, found tendons from dead and dying horses. The chief foresaw they use of the elastic tissue in his project from last year to create a projectile shooter. However, unless he has three hands, it was impossible for him to use the sinew to properly launch a projectile. Perhaps next year he may revisit the problem.

Another summer of love erupts within the plains tribe, creating a record seven births! Not only that, but even the livestock chickens and horses breed crazily, and at this point nearly half of the members of the village can own their own horse!
>>
File: SkyTribeSheet-Turn12.png (53KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SkyTribeSheet-Turn12.png
53KB, 1024x768px
One lowlander had enough with the intimidating trees and charged with his axe, chopping the wood to pieces! Many others joined in, and the bounty of wood provided ample warmth for the winter in the mountains! Woodcutting is now an additional responsibility among the lowlanders, and is also used as a means of spreading the sky lord's domain.

The lowlanders adopt the practices of the plains warriors and learn to mount their companion elk. It is now expected that regular patrols through the forest are conducted by these mounted lowlanders. Some sky priests hear from the winds that a spirit in the trees don't appreciate the treatment that the lowlanders give and warn them to be careful on their intrusions in the forest.

Turn 13 link here!
>>
So islanders, how exactly did you want a deal to work?
>>
Gonna be away for about 30 minutes btw, will return!
>>
>>111638
Tech: bows
Action: tradapaloosa
Plains tribe offers:
Bow tech
String tech
Chickens
Arrow tech
Sky tribe gives:
Pelt pouch tech
Wood cutting tech
Obsidian
Am I missing something?
>>
>>111646
Add glue tech and wood to this list.
>>
>>111646
Nope

>>111638
Action: Trade
Culture: Lowlanders build a temple to the trees spirits and ask them for forgiveness.
>>
>>111642
We send a monk to put protective runes in yuor tribe, an you sen someone to teach us how to speak with birds
>>
>>111660
If we're teaching you how to use a magic, we want to know how to use your magic too

We'll give you the flutes and teach you song magic, but you have to teach us how to use the runes

If this isn't enough, I'm willing to throw in another tech of your choice, but mutual knowledge of the magic is essential for this deal to go through
>>
Thanks for the cooperation in the archery project plains tribe. We couldn't have made it with you. I mean that would have taken 8 turns to get here. As a thanks here's an advice start milking horses and make it so all your scouts and warriors are in female horses thanks to as long as there is grass your soldiers will be able to travel as far as they want.
>>
>>111660
Our runes are extremely powerful and key to our people we cant share that knowledge. And why do we need birdspeak if we on one island. we have no outposts to contact
>>
>>111685
>we have no outposts to contact
...yet
>>
>>111685
But we could comunicarte better to our allies, and we should proyect them so the other alliance cant dominate the world
>>
>>111693
Protect*
Stupid cellphone
>>
>>111676
The turn after next, we have big plans for the next 2 turns already.
>>
Tech: Clay tablets (writing implements used by romans) first step toward writing
Cultural: we want to build a main hall out of wood, This is where elders and and the ruler live?
>>
>>111693
I rate we can protect them but we can't teach them to use runes.
>>
>>111699
>>111697
>>111675
Ask for paper and writing.
>>
any room?
>>
>>111702
Do they have writing?
>>
>>111692
If you guys have writing and paper we will protect your village. No magic exchange which is fair for both sides
>>
>>111704
I don't think any tribe is full
(On phone, will be on laptop soon)
>>
>>111700
I was saying that
I think we should use our magic for our cultural movement, link everybody to a bird or something like that
>>
>>111711
does anyone have writing yet?
also what are our techs?
>>
>>111704
ill join the sky people
>>
>>111706
I don't know? OP implied as much when they invented paper tho
>>
>>111710
We have the highest pop and a fucking hydra, I don't think we need any protection...
>>
>>111718
*Menacing teehee*
>>
>>111718
Yeah, but the runes would proyect you from infiltrations, or arrows
>>
>>111716
Cool, if you have great ideas share them.
>>
No tribe has writing except for lake tribe, who's "writing" only use tally marks on paper to count items, so its a very basic writing system.
>>
>>111723
Yes but by drawing the runes we could just copy them lol xDDD
>>
Island tribe only knows one defensive rune, which to them is just a shape in the ground, so that doesnt count.
>>
>>111718
I want the knowledge of runes so we can start working on developing our own, just having the runes set up is not what I was aiming for
>>
>>111724
what about we use the wood we got to make paper so we can make a writing system
>>
>>111730
k den m80
our lakejewness will prevail
>>
>>111727
Meh, it would be just the protection ones, for me i s ok
>>
Hey sky peeps, the wetfags are taking forever. They suck at forethought.
>>
>>111734
Sure, we could then develop ink with charcoal and water and have permanent tattoos. (and other stuff I will keep secret for now).
>>
>>111736
So, we have a deal?
>>
>>111741
we gud bois mang we dindu nuffin, you jus racis cos we fat
>>111747
Ask Duke
>>
Rolled 48, 75 = 123 (2d100)

>>111747
NO Nigga
if they don't need protection then fine

TECH : WRITING
CULTURAL: A Main building ( senate) is made and elders and warriors convene>>111728
>>
>>111747
We don't need you to set up protection, we need the runes so we can develop more magic from them. Until you're willing to exchange that, we'll keep trade in the air. We're willing to give plenty in exchange, so I don't think this is unreasonable.

>>111749
So we need actions
>>
>>111743
make up a thing for our turn please
>>
>>111751
we done OP
>>
>>111756
>>111653
Already done for this turn.
>>
Alright boys and girls, FINALLy back on the laptop, will be cranking out turns now :DD
>>
>>111728
Hey, do the spirit link make us speak to the animales or just see what they see?
>>
>>111763
Spirit link can make you talk to spirits, not animals.

You can talk to dead, human spirits that guard the lake, and nature spirits that inhabit areas.
>>
>>111756
and next turn we will distinguish between longbows for highlanders and short-bows for lowlanders. We will be both the English and the Mongols.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

Let's keep this simple

Tech: Sails

Action: Scout for more shit in the woods

How's that?
>>
>>111660
ah i see then
>>
File: SkyTribeSheet-Turn13.png (74KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SkyTribeSheet-Turn13.png
74KB, 1024x768px
The lowlanders believe that in order to soothe the spirits of the forest, a temple should be established to honor them. No recognition is heard from either the tree spirits or the sky lord of this cultural landmark.

A large trade agreement is struck between the sky and plains tribe. After three years of communication between the chief and the sky priests, the individual resources of the plains and the mountains come together to provide both tribes with the bow. In addition to the knowledge, a trade route of obsidian and chickens are continued until notified of discontinuation (is that a word?).
>>
>>111795
It looks like a word. Discontinuation.
>>
File: PlainsTribeSheet-Turn13.png (65KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PlainsTribeSheet-Turn13.png
65KB, 1024x768px
The chief of the plains tribe revisited his idea of a projectile weaponry with the invention of the bow! By taking long and slender wood, he strapped the sinewstring and could fly his arrows with piercing intensity. The wild boars and horses of the plains beware, as well as those who make plains tribe their enemy...

The trade route also guaranteed a supply of obsidian in order to produce sharpened arrows, in return chickens are supplied to sky tribe for their meat, and more importantly, their feathers.
>>
>>111799
Yeaya
>>
>>111780
I have a proposition, do you want to hear it (You will love it, I can assure it )
>>
>>111817
I don't see why not
>>
File: LakeTribeSheet-Turn13.png (55KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LakeTribeSheet-Turn13.png
55KB, 1024x768px
The lake tribe has reached a crisis. After concluding that the only worthwhile crops growing is further in the forest, a radical segment of the farmers decided to leave the village once and for all! Fifteen villagers are resettling farther west, closer to the river bordering the mountain domain. With them, they took the egg monster, after deciding it would be better off away from the toxic political environment of the western lake shore. The fishing and traditional farming lobby are both outraged, and debate is still up in the air on whether to pursue them or not.

On the bright side, the lake sailors discovered sails. The farmers would complain, but the most radical of them had left by now. The lake tribe is now almost entirely a fishing village, with only a few farms scattered here and there.
>>
>>111828
Fuck
>>
>>111819
It's another joint project: Magic powered gliders and paper. We research glider frames, you research paper and next turn we trade you the knowledge of air magic and the glider frames for the papyrus tech and the sails (we shall also throw in woodcutting tech).
>>
>>111835
So, are you ready for a trade?
>>
>>111835
Want some protection? :DDD
>>
>>111841
>>111842
I never gave a fuck about your protection, I just wanted a fair exchange of magic knowledge
>>
>>111849
Want our deal then?
>>
>>111837
We already have paper, so I think we would need the frames for that to go any farther
>>
File: IslandTribe-Turn13.png (48KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IslandTribe-Turn13.png
48KB, 1024x768px
After linking the guardian rune with 'wall', some of the island monks created a pictographic alphabet expanding on the link between similar shapes and ideas. A unique form of writing is formed, and while they may speak the same language as others, their language is unique to only them.

Elder tribesmen and warriors comprise two interest groups in a democratic system similar to the lake tribe model. A wooden building is constructed to house the meeting areas for where legislation is made.

Next turn is a global event!
>>
>>111856
OK, we shall research wood frames this turn and next turn we will trade the tech for the frames and woodcutting for the tech for sails and paper. We will also teach you our offensive magic for your flutes and your magic. Ok with you?
>>
>>111869
Sounds fair.
>>
>>111861
Tech: Paper
Action: Explore the east shore and find a mine which has iron
>>
>>111880
Your bonus action is culture so you can't research paper also you should roll for exploration
>>
>>111889
Fuck,

Tech: Paper
Culture: Monks do spiritual connection with a spirit of the east shore and ask if there is a mine or rock which is iron?
>>
>>111880
Wait for the event first
>>
File: Myrris The Wise.png (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Myrris The Wise.png
17KB, 640x480px
Event 4.1: The Oracle

A very, very, very old lady travels to each of the three tribes giving the same puzzling speech to each of the villages.
"Great challenges await your tribe. I am here to tell you that in 8 years, a great, terrible battle will be fought. Indeed, a battle that will shake the earth! I see - oh yes, dear, I see things - I see a battle between three gods. Oh, wait no, I see a battle between five kings. But-- wait-- ah yes, no the fate of the world will be with the defeat of one terrible beast. You have been warned, I expect you prepare for the worst, I know I will!"

She also speaks with each tribe individually.

To the sky priests she says: "Some spirits are worthier than others. Beware which spirits you choose."

To the plains chief and shaman she says "While you watch the stars, never forget to check the earth..."

To the lake tribe she warns "You must decide whether to obey nature or become your own masters."

And finally, having bypassed the protective runes of the island she informs the council "Your entrance into the world may be new, but your potential spiritual power is ancient."

She then transformed into a white dove and flew off, never to be heard of again.

Three months after her departure, three beasts suddenly roamed the world!
>>
>>111972
Tech:Paper
Culture: all of our monks gather in the great hall. The Warriors and normal plebeians gather outside and dance around the big idol. The monks dive into our ancestry and praise the lake and commit lessons and spiritual shit into writings with paper and everything is ancient and spiritual and shit.
>>
>>111992
Soz I'm on phone
>>
File: Chasmbeast.png (18KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chasmbeast.png
18KB, 640x480px
>>111972
Event 4.2: MegaBeasts!

In three regions of the world, giant beasts have come to disrupt trade routes, terrorize local villagers, and scar the land forever!

In the plains, a great Chasmbeast has emerged from the canyon! It consumes a majority of the horses and hogs in the area, and is spotted heading towards the plains tribe camp! Scouts reported to the chief and shaman, who narrowed their options to two: Either fight or flee. But who will fight? Or to where will they flee?
>>
>>111871
ayo senpai
we need to make the farmniggers come back
>>
File: Dragon.png (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon.png
24KB, 640x480px
>>112002
The sky lord, furious that his subjects worshipped lowly tree spirits, sent out a dragon in vengeance. The sky priests begged and pleaded to him to return the beast, but he stated that the beast was sent to cleanse the "true heretics" and that the "true believers" need not worry. Even so, the beast is not leaving, and some priests doubt that even the sky lord can contain it. Will the sky tribe send a coalition lowlanders to deal with the creature? Or will they risk the price of sacrificing their loyal army for the unpredictable wrath of the sky lord?
>>
>>112030
I know. Thinking of using a cultural action to hammer in the fact that farming and fishing are both pillars of our society and neither one is meant to be entirely superior, but they are meant to support each other

Prevent future schism
>>
>>112039
It's simple
lakeweed/crusteacean farms
>>
>>112043
OP said no crustaceans in the lake, I tried
>>
>>112045
lakeweed then
even if it's not edible
it sure as hell is recreational
;^)
>>
>>112055
Well I mean, they already farm: Sugarcane, berries, apples, papyrus, mint

What more do they want? They provide most of our shit
>>
>>112063
True
But due to apples did these fa/tg/entlemen leave us
They just need a stronger connection to water and some tech dedicated to them
>>
>>112036
Finally, the lake between the island and lake tribe has been occupied by a many armed kraken! After consultation with the Lake Lady, it appears that some malevolent spirits combined forces to possess a lowly lamprey into a many tentacled monstrosity! Potential trade routes and fishing possibilities are now impossible, and every once in a while a tentacle come up in the night and snatches a young child...

Monster Combat
> Select a party to fight
> Select equipment
> Roll 3d6 when attacking
> Roll must be above monster check, difference is the damage done.

I'm gonna try something different here to have a short battle sequence.
>>
File: Kraken.png (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kraken.png
16KB, 640x480px
>>112077
!!!
>>
>>112077
Tech: metallurgy
Action, lead the beast on to the lake, see about getting it to fight the kraken.
>>
Hi!
Im back
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>112082
Equipment: Protection rune reed clothes, Atlatls, Battle Drums (for morale)
Strategy: Drive the tentacles out of the water by draining and blockaing river passages
rolling for strategy's success
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>112077
Action search for bat guano
Culture: All the charcoal obtained from the fires we made must be taken the highest temple.

If anyone catches my drift, yes I'm going there and it's going to be glorious!
>>
>>112098
That's the wrong die, and we can't even do half that shit
>>
>>112092
>>112099
You should try to obtain steel, if I can get away with I want you will love me.
>>
Oh did I mention this counts as an EVENT MOVE? Also, gonna take a while to update, gotta eat and also qming is tiring, will be back like 1-2 hours? Feel free to banter and shitpost!
>>
>>112077
Action: experiment with the writing to make new and more powerful runes
Culture: to stay safe from the monster the people moves to the center of the island
>>
>>112106
We're not attacking, OP said 3d6 if we were attacking, and btw it's painfully easy for a small lake to be drained.
>>
>>112077
Action: Holy fuck, Put children in senate. Make spears out of wood. Let the runes be active and shit
Culture:all of our monks gather in the great hall. The Warriors and normal plebeians gather outside and dance around the big idol. The monks dive into our ancestry and praise the lake and commit lessons and spiritual shit into writings with paper and everything is ancient and spiritual and shit.( Get powerful ancient magics?)
>>
>>112112
>>112092
In that case I'm also going to make metal weapons
>>
>>112117
I think the lake is pretty fucking big
>>
>>112120
Metal spears, horses, bow and arrow, we're aiming to piss it off and get it to follow the warriors, not kill it.
>>
>>112123
I say, 20 horsemen 10 with spears and 10 with bow&arrow.
>>
>>112121
I thought it was a collection of multiple small lakes, we couldn't have done half the shit if it was just one huge lake
but btw I have another plan, but we'll need the islefags
>>
>>112131
I think we should try and get the other farmers to come back, then our creature can fight it
>>
Hey Islander Legionnarie
Dont you think we should talk about our actions before doing them?
>>
>>112123
well let's burn down the forests near the mountains to appease the sky lord and destroy the tree temple
>>
>>112133
My plan is a good one, but without the islanders we can't do it.
>>
>>112137
Our actions are aligned in this case but i think we should.
>>
>>112139
I am aiming for something more spectacular( search bat guano and charcoal on google)
>>
>>112152
So
What are you planning to do after this?
>>
>>112159
ah wow thats gonna be game changing
>>
>>112163
I want paper and i want to find iron on the island
>>
>>112141
Casm beast incoming
>>
>>112141
Well, I have to dip out now, so it will be up to you anyway. Good luck.
>>
>>112175
What if we use runes in the boats and use them to explore?
>>
>>112185
I have been wanting to find a mine on the east shore. but theres a KRAKEN.. but if a rune could work.. :D
>>
>>112174
That's the point, we might lose our current lowlanders but their successors will be glorious. (especially if afterwards we get our sails)
>>
ISLANDERS LISTEN UP
We take our reed nets and paper, you paint runes on the papers and we trap the beast with our rune nets and rafts, since we're fat and you are tough we can hold it down.
>>
>>112141
What ya need laddie?
>>
>>112141
I hope your plan incorporates the horde of horsemen leading on a chasmbeast.
>>
>>112196
I actually like this plan,
>>
>>112194
what about a evacutation to the mid heights then we do our plan
>>
>>112204
Jesus take that thing to the farmers who rebelled, They have the hydra, The HYDRA CAN KILL THE CHASMFUCK
>>
>>112204
It's simple, if we place spikes on the direction they're coming they won't be able to charge, also don't forget our sturdy palisades
>>112209
That will be our action, yes, but I'd rather not throw the hydra into combat
>>
>>112204
We will use our event action to bring a dragon so they better be ready for that too. (we will bring them there and then deux ex machina everything if we don't fuck up our next roll!
>>
>>112209
Or the chasmfuck will kill the hydra, and everyoneelse.
>>
>>112196
Lead it to the shore to meet the chasm beast. We will figure it out after that.
>>
>>112213
>>112217
Or we could just not have this orgy.

Lake and island clans work together

Plains and sky clans work together with farmer clan
>>
>>112222
The chasmshit will only come if it's led to us, but our walls and spikes can stop the plainfgts from leading it to us
>>
>>112222
we could do that.

Cancel >>112223 this
>>
>>112223
>>112222
I couldn't care less what the lake tribe does with the chasmbeast, that is where were putting it.
>>
>>112213
im fine with it write out the turn then?
>>
>>112230
Too recap
Tech: metallurgy
Action: make metal weapons
Event: 10 archer horsemen and 10 metal Spearman horsemen lead the chasm beast to the lake.
>>
Wheres that dang OP now?
>>
>>112238
how are your spearmen gonna escape?
>>
See you islandhomos, if we stop their horsemen we won't have to deal with the chasmfag>>112238
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 2 = 8 (3d6)

Action and culture >>112099
Event
Equipment: Elk, bows and arrows
Strategy harrass the dragon and bring it to the lake even if the lake people don't want it.
>>
>>112175
Why do you want paper?
I agree with the idea of look for iron
We could use it for weapons
>>
Can I join plain tribe? :D
>>
>>112246
Who are you?

Also don't understand your plan?
>>
>>112248
You wanted a communication system.
we have writing now
we have tame message birds
we need tiny scrolls :D
>>
>>112252
it me lakepooleon hydromite

So they lead their horses and beast here so we stop them
>>
>>112248
So you want our action to be iron
then we do our cultural thing
>>
>>112258
Yeah, you`re right, we need paper
So... How are we going to look for iron?
>>
>>112261
Thats clever. Their spearmen can't escape because footmen. What we gonna do about kraken?
>>
>>112261
I'm afraid thats kind of metagaming. You dont know that the plains tribe is coming in game unless they send ppl to tell you.
>>
>>112244
They are there to piss it off, I don't see what is stopping theme from keeping the distance with a long melee weapon.
>>
OP is it too late for me to join in on game?
>>
>>112269
My original plan about the rune-nets
>>112271
We already have palisades, we just need to lay some defensive spikes down and we're a-okay
>>
What if we make the chasmbeast and the kraken fight each other?
>>
Also, everyone leading the monster to lake tribe with the intention of monster brawl is metagaming. Nobody knows monsters are in other tribes unless they investigate the other tribes.
>>
>>112271
I was suggesting a course of action for when they are dealing with the kraken and a bunchof plainsfags lead another monster into their camp.
>>
>>112279
No, plains tribe seems to be led by one person if you wanna join them.
>>
>>112281
When you see us coming?
>>
>>112284
We are also leading the dragon there see>>112247
>>
joining plains tribe. how bad are we?
>>
>>112283
This
This
THIS
Ty op
>>
>>112283
I was gonna lead it to lake tribe regardless. I was mostly hoping for it to fight the hydra, but I don't know where that is.
>>
>>112295
I still think the lakefags have the hydra. And I dislike them a bit.
>>
>>112291
My plan is to lead the chasmbeast to the lake gags to fuck their shit.
>>
>>112283
We have priest observing their tribe though
>>
I agree with this plan.
>>
>>112282
OKAY ISLAND ALPHA RACE
if you are surrounded by water and feel cool then get in on this post

We have actions
Action: FIND IRON on island
Culture: we use our deep blah blah more magic

But the real choice is
1. We help the lakefags >i am in favour
2. We isolate because runes protect us?
>>
>>112287
We're putting the defence spikes down to injure the kraken, if it attacks us
:^)
>>
>>112304
Oh yeah, the spy for the hydra.
>>
>>112283
But we know the hydra, so every hody takes their monster there, (without knowing about the other)
>>
>>112307
Then they are facing into the lake.
>>
Wait
Who is our leader?
>>
>>112313
We are surrounded by waters, so to be safe, we'll place them on all sides
:^)
>>
>>112320
>>112312
get in here guys --> >>112306
>>
>>112304
The spy observes the hydra, not the tribe. If you wanna justify monster brawl, it would lead the dragon to the renegade lake tribe camp.
>>
field mouse, are we the only ones? the rest is sky, island and lake?
>>
>>112333
Ok, so, we roll and see if we can find the iron
I think we should help them
>>
>>112305
Cool. Lettuce do it then
>>112341
>>112238
>>
>>112333
I think we should send a group of us to help them
>>
>>112341
Fine with that.
>>
>>112342
Yup.
>>
>>112349
Ok. Lettuce do it. we bring chasmbeast to them.
>>
Once we have the iron, it will be easier to help them
>>
>>112341
Completely agree
lettuce do it
we'll take the surviving fatties as prisoners
>>
We make metalspearhorsemen, that would be good, as far as I know.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

Okay WE DONE OP
>>112350
>>112346

We will help our friendly neighbours.

Action: We search the island and get an iron mine
Cultural:all of our monks gather in the great hall. The Warriors and normal plebeians gather outside and dance around the big idol. The monks dive into our ancestry and praise the lake and commit lessons and spiritual shit into writings with paper and everything is ancient and spiritual and shit.

EVENT: We put runes on our boats paper and nets and help the lake fags. 8 sailors will do this
>>
>>112238
OP we also done
>>
>>112358
Great!
Lets wait for OP`s answer
>>
wait a sec culture
>>
oh well we do plains stuff and honor dead and prey to gods and stuff.
>>
>>112341
Action: we look around the shore for metals, preferrably iron
Tech: Minty leaf bandages
Tech 2: Wood n reed shields
>>
OP are you there?
>>
Completing turns now folks!
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>112377
Do I need to roll for the action? If so...
>>
>>112368
Nah, we didn't take a culture this turn.
>>
>>112383
oh :D
>>
>>112382
Are one of those turns an event move?
I see tech, and you can use either tech 2 or action as your standard, but you cant have both.
>>
>>112387
k
No attack we go with the rune net plan
action we look around the shore for metals, preferrably iron
tech Minty leaf bandages
>>
>>112387
What do I roll for first time chasm beast herding?
>>
>>112387
Can we use an event action to prepare an attack or can we only use it to attack immediately?
>>
>>112394
I'd say d100
>>
First I will post all non-event actions. Afterwards, when the event actions are posted, i will ask for rolls.
>>
Bump also op I need a list of our tech
>>
File: PlainsTribeSheet-Turn14.png (61KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PlainsTribeSheet-Turn14.png
61KB, 1024x768px
Rolled 3 (1d100)

Boy, this is a mess.

Plains tribe starts out by cooking the red metal, a tactic they thought would result in a rock as strong as the firerock they had obtained from the meteor eight years ago. Somehow, the extreme temperatures did make the shiny bits of the rock merge together, and the tribesmen dipped their wooden spears in the liquid rock to create iron tipped spears! A majority of the spears burned, but a few managed to mold onto the weapon.

The chief has had enough of the chasmbeast terrorizing the plains, and gathers a group of ten archers and ten spearmen, five with the metal tips, to deal with the beast. The shaman cleverly suggests luring the beast into the lakelands, where a similar monstrosity can potentially harass the beast. The band move towards the chasm beast with arrows and hope to lure it towards them...

1-30: Chasmbeast refuses to follow
31-89: Chasmbeast follows
90-100: ???
>>
How long is this going to take?
>>
File: SkyTribeSheet-Turn14.png (63KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SkyTribeSheet-Turn14.png
63KB, 1024x768px
For some weird reason, a sky priest urges a highlander to explore some distant cave for flying rat feces. Somehow, the boy managed to find a cave INFESTED with bats, and the tribe is now rich...with guano.

A new tradition encourages leftover charcoal from fires to be sent to the priest temples at the summit. By the end of the year, the temple's reserves are overflowed by an ashy, dusty air.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>112507
The sky tribe also attempts a similar tactic to the plains tribe and lures the dragon to the location of the hydra monster. Unlike the plains tribe, they know the actual location, and proceed to the unmarked woods where the lake tribe renegades live. But first, they must see if the dragon may follow them...?

1-30: Dragon unlured
31-89: Dragon lured
90-100: ???
>>
Oh! Shit!
That doesnt look good to the lake tribe :(
>>
File: IslandTribe-Turn14.png (54KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IslandTribe-Turn14.png
54KB, 1024x768px
The island tribe, panicked by the sea monster in the lake, perform a dancing ritual around the wooden idol of the Lake Lady. The monks find it harder to connect with the spirit, as her energy is being dampened by the evil presence of the kraken, but in order to distract themslves from the greater evil, they communicate with their dead relatives and construct a comprehensive history of their ancestors.

Iron is found in small deposit on the east end of the island! If only the islanders have the tools required to extract the shiny rock...

Eight sailors attempt to swim across the lake with enruned paper and knowledge of runes to trap the kraken and easily destroy it. Once they reach the shore of the lake tribe, they will help put an end to the monstrosity.
>>
>>112528
They're going to the renegades, not us.
>>
>>112517>>112494
I love how both of our luring plans failed .
>>
File: LakeTribeSheet-Turn13.png (59KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LakeTribeSheet-Turn13.png
59KB, 1024x768px
The lake tribe looks around for shiny metal rocks as well, but they forgot to stay away from the shore, and many scouts are taken under by the sneaky tentacles in the lake.

On the bright side, minty leaf bandages are created to help aid soldiers mid-combat! It provides a vital resource for the upcoming battle with the kraken. Now they just need to wait for island tribe and their runes to hopefully end the beast once and for all...
>>
>>112550
I tried to make it a low check, I swear!
>>
>>112558
it's fine it will be funnier this way.
>>
Okay I'm back, how bad did you guys fuck up
>>
>>112558
What do now? Also I love the island village illustration. I just fucking love being an islander. Also the 8 sailors wouldn't swim since, we have boats.. But whatever hopefully they make it with the runes
>>
Can we start planning our next turn?
>>
>>112578
Yeah!
As far as I know, we have boats
But I guess it`s ok
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

Culture: Food-makers make large pelt pouches in their spare time and brig them to the summit .
Action: Search for Sulphur but store in the main cave far from the dragon and far from the other materials.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>112553
reeds plan works
>>
File: ChasmbeastFIGHT.png (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ChasmbeastFIGHT.png
19KB, 640x480px
Chasmbeast
> HP: 50

Plains Tribe Strength
> 20 men
> x2 (horses)
> TOTAL: +40

Roll 3d6 to damage the beast! Every attack loses you one man!
>>
File: lake monster kawaii.jpg (77KB, 426x498px) Image search: [Google]
lake monster kawaii.jpg
77KB, 426x498px
Can I join the Lake Tribe? I bring the gift of shitty pictures
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>112605
wrong roll sry
>>
>>112616
we caught us a fuckin kraken bois
>>
>>112613
Yeah, I think we have a spot

>>112616
What is this roll for?
>>
File: DragonFIGHT.png (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DragonFIGHT.png
25KB, 640x480px
Dragon

Sky Tribe Strength:
> 20 bowmen
> 12 priests (x2)
> TOTAL: +44

>>
>>112620
our operation "Use Reed Nets With Paper Runes and Catch A Fucking Kraken"
>>
>>112625
OP didn't ask for a roll
>>
Rolled 1, 6, 2 = 9 (3d6)

>>112624
>>
>>112632
Well I made one anyways since we'll need a roll for the plan to fucking work
>>
Kraken

Lake + Island Strength:
> 20 atlatl throwers
> 10 net-men
> TOTAL: +30
> SPECIAL: if island or lake tribe rolls cumulative 15 or above (WITHOUT BONUS), monster is caught!

>>
>>112646
b-but the plan
>>
OK Lake Tribe
What do we do now?
>>
Rolled 1, 5, 2 = 8 (3d6)

>>112646
Holy kraken
I want some calamari
>>
>>112637
Sky:
> 19 bowmen
> 12 priests (x2)

Dragon: 47
>>
>>112655
Capture the fucker, we'll find a use for it
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 2 = 8 (3d6)

>>112646
Here goes
>>
>>112646
>>112648
Plan can work, you just gotta roll good!

Kraken:
HP: 50

Island + Lake
> 19 atlatl
> 10 net
> Total 30
>>
>>112658
What happens now?
>>
Oh jeez, this may take forever.

Ok, catch check for kraken is at 12 now. Hopefully that can work.

Kraken:

Island + Lake
> 18 atlatl
> 10 net
>>112678
>>
Rolled 1, 6, 6 = 13 (3d6)

>>112688
Come on Quintas Dias
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 3 = 6 (3d6)

>>112688
So we just keep rolling?
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 589x777px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 589x777px
>>112700
Ohh fuck yeah niggas
>>
How can I roll the dice?
>>
>>112700
Congratulations! An island netsman managed to catch the waterbeast! It can slay it to collect its deep reserves of ink, not to mention its delicious flesh!

Island tribe decides where it wants to take the creature and what to do.
>>
File: End of the Kraken.jpg (88KB, 504x387px) Image search: [Google]
End of the Kraken.jpg
88KB, 504x387px
Good job guys! Looking forward to more successes with our alliance in the future
>>
>>112708
dice+3d6 in options field
>>
>>112712
Cheers to that mate
>>
Rolled 3, 5, 4 = 12 (3d6)

>>112710
Do we get our other actions
>>
Still need rolls for the dragon and chasm fight! Cmon sky and plains!

I'll make the attacks 2x the difference in rolls!
>>
>>112714
Oh thanks!

Well... What are we going to do with the beast?
>>
>>112712
also, the ink would be great for the island tribe to expand on their runeology. Maybe incorporate tattoos or something?
>>
>>112723
Ink would be great, and the meat's not bad either
>>
>>112720
>>112721
>>
Islanders we have a decision, also lake bros can comment

1. kill this fuck (it's conjured of evil spirits and therefore if sacrificed we get ficki ficki with lake lady ;) )
2. ??? No idea, we could have a cool pet ???
>>
>>112720
After this fight, we will resume normal turns.

Dragon
> HP: 31

Sky Strength:
>12 + 43 = 55
> 2 x (55-47) = 16
>>
Tattos sound great
We can also use the ink for runes
>>
>>112736
I honestly think it'd be more useful dead
>>
>>112736
I am not a fan of the pet idea. It really does nothing to protect my people from invaders, and no one else but us can reach the islanders right now. What if it gets loose? Not to mention it blocks your contact with her holiness the Lake Lady
>>
Rolled 4, 3, 1 = 8 (3d6)

k
>>112738
>>
>>112747
Do we know the Sky Tribe can fly?
>>
>>112736
Lets kill it
And offer it to Lake Lady
So we can have more magic
>>
>>112755
yep you know and we offered you a deal for gliders and the magic needed to fly. ( can't respect it right now but it will come at some point)
>>
>>112755
Only if you give them the paper or something like that
>>
>>112761
My thoughts initially

We sacrifice it to the lake lady God, and she has relations with a warrior and gives us a demigod hero?? Or more advanced magics since the thing is an evil spirit
>>
>>112754
Dragon
> HP:

Sky Strength:
>8+42 = 50
> 2 x (50 - 31) = 58

With the combined effort of three priests forceful gusts, the dragon is knocked out of the sky. Crashing into a mountain, its head is the prime target for a rain of obsidian arrows. During its final breaths, the dragon opens its eyes one last time, to see a young lowlander atop his elk trample the dragon to death. His title from henceforth is known as Dragontrampler, and his role in the battle is noted in history

In the end, the priests came back to good terms with the sky lord, and many grew even more loyal to him because of it. Still, there is a small sect who question his tests, calling them cruel, and wonder if the lord was truly giving a lesson, or simply playing tricks...
>>
Lets get the semigod hero
And we can ask for more fertility in our tribe
>>
File: image.png (355KB, 707x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
355KB, 707x780px
>>112788
I think the capturer Quintas Dias should get the girl ;D
>>
>>112788
He'll inseminate pur women and make powerful wizards
;^)
>>
Still need plains tribe rolls! If I don't hear back soon I'll roll for you!
>>
Yeah
Why not?
What matters is to get our new hero
>>
I would have wanted to get our priests to go kamikaze but oh well. We almost have gunpowder who wants to cooperate with us to have shitty arquebuses and dangerously stupid grenades
>>
>>112838
ur gon need sum paper 2 make it work
we can tradesies
>>
Sky Tribe has been super aggressive since priestess showed up. Do we have defense plans besides pointy sticks in the ground in case either tribe decides to attack us?
>>
>>112851
Palisades
Atlats
Field dressings
Primitive armor
>>
>>112838
Sounds good senpai we got Noice metal for barrels, next turn
>>
>>112851
We had the alien, but we gotta get the radical farmers to come back
>>
>>112865
What if they turn into the 5th tribe?
>>
>>112865
What about making a harvest festival to celebrate the fact we get most of our food from our farmers? That may appease them. Also, excuse for sexytimes
>>
Cool, we will have the tech the turn afterwards. Blackpowder tech and woodcutting for metallurgy. Fine with you?
>>
>>112838
Don't think I forgot you buddy! For slaying the dragon, you get to salvage the beast's Dragon Scales!

The scales combine the best aspects of heavy and light armor: Light, yet durable. Given its size, you can armor your entire regiment thrice over! Dragon scales are resistant to fire as well!
>>
>>112880
>>112863
>>
>>112880
Yea mate, do you want some calamari as well ;)
>>
So
What now?
We specialize in weapons?
>>
Cmon thought there was like 3 plains tribemembers, where they at?
>>
>>112872
They better fucking not

>>112874
Yeah, I wanted to use a culture to cement the importance of the farmers in our society, and that either fishing or farming being more prominent is not a victory, but a hindrance. They are our two pillars, and they are equal. If one's taller than the other, how will they hold us up?
>>
>>112892
No that's fine but if you are willing to add in some zonal runes we will offer you the power to fly and sky bomb the shit out of your enemies
>>
>>112881
The islanders would like to take the kraken to the island and sacrifice it to the lake lady. We want her to have relations with our champion quintus Dias and increase our fertility. We want a demigod son sorta thing. Or advanced magics

Also we want to skin the kraken and tan it and then make calamari and store the ink

Then for the next turn
Tech: Metallurgy
Culture: tattoos from ink form runes and get more power to soldiers and possibly refine our history
>>
>>112903
I like it. Also, is there a way we can use the birds as a lookout beyond our perimeter? They can travel faster then most humans.
>>
>>112906
That can be arranged too
>>
>>112851
>>111869
this deals stands even if it will only happen after a few turns and also we are arm dealers and developers not conquerors, I just compensate by our lack of actions by making research deals and trade deals.

>>112932
perfect
>>
>>112610
Arrows only, we don't want to get hurt.
>>
>>112946
Roll 3d6 also willing to research bullets and trade in some flint ?
>>
Rolled 6, 6, 3 = 15 (3d6)

>>112946
>>
>>112931
Maybe we should start some kind of currency as well. I wonder if we have gems or something along the shores of our lake. Then the farmers can have something physical in exchange for their hard work? Or would that just cause more problems in the future.
>>
>>112955
We haven't really found anything that could be used as such, we don't even have any kind of stone, much less metal
>>
Rolled 5, 5, 3 = 13 (3d6)

Alright fuck it, I'm going to roll for plains
>>
>>112950
If your doing what I think your doing I want completely in on it. We were cohorts before after all.
>>
>>112985
>>112952
Plains rolled 15
>>
>>112985
Chasmbeast
HP: 44

Plains Str:
>(13+40) = 53
>2x(53-50) = 6
>>
>>112994
Chasmbeast
HP: 24

Plains Str:
> (15 + 39) = 54
> 2 x (54 - 44) = 20
>>
Rolled 6, 3, 1 = 10 (3d6)

>>113006
>>
>>112990
Wonderful! Next turn we will have the powder and the turn afterwards barrels. So, in two turns trade route of Guano, Charcoal and sulphur your way.

>>112929
your way too

Sorry lake tribe
>>
>>112973
So any ideas what our next actions should be?
>>
>>113012
Chasmbeast
HP: 0

Plains Str:
> (10 + 38) = 48
> 2 x (48 - 24) = 48

Alright, so overall plains tribe lost three men and three horses. The insect's body is still together in one piece, and many suggest keeping it as a trophy, or excavating the inside as a house. The chief knows that the insect could feed them for the rest of the year, but he still must consult the shaman on what to do with the body.
>>
>>113030
Well, we need to take my culture idea if we want to have any hope of getting our 15 guys back

We also need to do a tech
>>
>>112990
Lol didn't see you there, oh well we can count my rolls to keep things moving forward. Next post I will tally total casualties and start turn 15
>>
>>113030
Guys, they need paper to make arqebuses we have paper, they have gunpowder
Think
>>
>>113050
Not anymore we making flintlocks
>>
Still willing to trade for the sails and give you pouch firebombs
>>
>>113059
You don't want to make cannons?
>:^I
>>
> Plains: Lost 2, total pop: 50
> Sky: Lost 2 total pop: 52
> Lake: Lost 1, total pop: 38
> Island: Lost 1, total pop: 41

The beasts are dead! The islands celebrate and rejoice, throwing lavish festivals and partying! The leaders of each tribe know that more struggles will present themselves ahead, and are taking the voice of The Oracle to heart.

Better wait seven years until the prophecy is unveiled...

Link turn 15 here! Think of your techs very carefully too, I don't want you to jump ahead of yourselves!
>>
>>113094
Also, gtg, might return later tonite!
>>
>>113072
Can wait.
>>
We need the farmers back and more people
>>
>>113094
>>112929
>>
>>113113
Do we get anything?
It was my idea 2bh
>>
>>113094
>>112601

Hoping OP doesn't make us explode. Also got to go too.

Sky lurkers if I don't come back tonight respect the two trade deals and next action should be:
Tech: Blackpowder by mixing a very small amount of charcoal, guano and sulphur far from the storage places and lighting it on fire
>>
>>113133
I think we share ink and calamari and if we get a demigod we impregnate some of your women?
>>
I'm off too be back in around 8 hours
>>
>>113152
Thanks for incorporating my ideas :^)
>we impregnate some of your women
If he's a magic semen demon who will produce powerful wizard offspring, then yah
>>
>>113152
Ink and calamari sounds good

If you somehow are allowed to get a demigod, then he'll probably be some string bean motherfucker anyway
>>
>>113176
Those wizard children will become a class by themselves and will learn hydrokinesis
>>
>>113169
Also can we get paper?
>>
File: 1462812571852.png (47KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1462812571852.png
47KB, 1024x768px
>>113102
I agree. We need to do your thing and get the farmers back.

We also need to work on advancing our civilization. We probably have the least things going for us. We won't be crafters, we dont have the stone or the metal. We won't be spiritualists, that's not our thing. Should we look into expanding our nature magic? Can we learn anything new about the world or worlds beyond from our alien friend?
>>
>>113230
if u tech runez bls
>>
>>113237
We'll need to find metal at least
But I believe we can have a conversation with our bird friends or try to have some hermetic monks that learn to live by the swamp and learn nature magic through experience
>>
>>113237
You mean my thing

And if we do that, it still leaves our tech action for this turn open, and I don't have any ideas
>>
>>112985
>>112952
I rolled
>>
>>113270
It's our tribe's thing
Don't get your panties in a twist
>>
>>113277
I was just making sure he wasn't getting the idea mixed up with another idea
>>
>>113270
sorry about that, your thing. What about using the lake to irrigate crops? We could use the irrigation channels to farm fish as well?
>>
>>113094
Alright second tomes the charm I want tech: black smithing
Action: breed horses
We eat the beast.
>>
>>113301
Well, irrigation is more of a thing when you're not right next to a source of water, but we could do that. Might help us a bit. I don't think that's going to break us through to anything though. We need more things we can use our tech on
>>
Im back so, what we do now?
>>
>>113113
Also, you remember he told you guys that you couldn't even mine the ore yet, right

You don't have any tools
>>
>>113317
Let's find some fucking metal and make machetes and iron tipped atlatl spears
>>
>>113297
Maybe we need to explore more inland to find metals? I am attempting to go through the old posts to draw a shitty map of what we know so far
>>
>>113333
That would be great, but we need a tech action for this turn, not one that uses things we don't have
>>
>>113332
Can you trade us some cane and paper?
>>
>>113354
We really need to use a culture action this turn to get our guys back, but we could trade next turn
>>
>>113354
Offensive runes in exchange
explosive runes would be best
>>
>>113365
Ok, for next turn is ok
>>
>>113369
They don't even have that shit, they only have their zone protection runes
>>
>>113094
Culture: we make a festival every year to celebrate that we defeated the beast, in this festival, we procreate a lot.
Action: sacrifice the kraken to the lake lady, e share some ink and meat to the lake tribe
>>
>>113397
Do we have that magic?
>>
>>113317
would improving our writing be tech or culture?
>>
>>113461
Writing would be tech, so if OP lets us have some of the ink this turn, we could do that
>>
>>113479
I shared it it my action, hope that the OP make it
>>
File: Wildly Inaccurate.jpg (99KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
Wildly Inaccurate.jpg
99KB, 700x385px
My best guess on how the map looks. If I missed something of note, or am totally wrong, let me know
>>
File: this is nice.png (270KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
this is nice.png
270KB, 600x609px
>>113544
this is nice map
>>
While you wait for tomorrow, check this out. >>114001
>>
Holy shut guys this is so obvious, op wants us to learn fire magic! We're red??? We burn our fields??? We started out with fire tech??? "The secret underneath you??? It's OIL!!!
>>
>>114077
Gaspw! Next turn we pray double time for fire magyks and an answer to the rift.
>>
File: map.png (35KB, 1699x1283px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
35KB, 1699x1283px
>>113544
>>
File: notbad.jpg (44KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
notbad.jpg
44KB, 500x512px
>>114367
>>
Btw op just saying, a guy on a horse vs a priest??? dude a horse is like x3
>>
As the island alphas we do >>113113
>>
Where dat Op at bois
>>
>>115434
We change tech
Tech: Tools for mining
>>
>>115900
He's not here that bumbling queer
>>
>>116047
You're the worse of the lake tribe
>>
>>116142
Rude
>>
>>116145
then don't insult people >>116047
i like the lake tribe we work well together
>>
>>116210
>don't insult people
This is 4chan
Having a short fuse won't do you any good
>>
Ok, everyone summarize their moves one more time.
>>
>>116350
>>112601
>>
>>116350
Tech: Mining tools and Mining
Culture: We sacrifice the kraken and dedicate it to lake lady. maybe she will have relations with our champion, and give us a powerful demigod warrior with ice magics, also we establish holiday on the day we captured beast and we procreate and shit
>>
>>116354
yo im back
>>
I got everyone except Lake, whats your move lake tribe?
>>
>>116850
Culture: This >>112903

Tech: Develop actual, real writing
>>
File: SkyTribeSheet-Turn15.png (63KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SkyTribeSheet-Turn15.png
63KB, 1024x768px
The good news is that the sky tribe found a powdery material dubbed as sulfur! Unfortunately, it can only be accessed in the volcanic ashlands, so an outpost is built to collect materials from the region such as sulfur and obsidian, resulting in a loss of traditional highlander herdsmen. Still, very few miners are willing to enter caves and mine the substance continuously, as they fear that going into the bowels of the earth will be far from the sky lord's protective gaze.

Among acceptable donations into the summit temple is goat pelt pouches. The temple now has a decent sized reserve of the pouches and charcoal.
>>
File: IslandTribe-Turn15.png (58KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IslandTribe-Turn15.png
58KB, 1024x768px
>>117003
The island tribe decided that the best way to deal with the dead kraken was to burn it as an offering to the Lake Lady. With the purification of the evil spirits, a benevolent Lake Lady grew pleased with the offering and taught the monks Bubble Ward! Now, monks can create protective layers around themselves and other living creatures, impervious to physical and magical attacks. Of course, the strength of the ward depends on the keenness of the monk's mind, and their devotion to the Lake Lady herself.

The Island tribe put together makeshift pickaxes and break rocks into tinier rocks. These rocks are used to make more controlled fires and warmer houses, and mining is now a profession offered to the peasantry of the island!
>>
>>117028
did we get the ink before burning... we weren't gonna burn it, just tear out its heart and shit but yeah..
>>
File: PlainsTribeSheet-Turn14.png (47KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PlainsTribeSheet-Turn14.png
47KB, 1024x768px
>>117028
The Plains tribe, using the heated metal they had used to make spear tips, have been able to fashion long, metal blades by hammering down on large metals in a makeshift, campfire forge. The process is extremely slow, and only one weapon had been created, a clunky longblade gifted to the chief.

Plains tribesmen, after having consumed the flesh of the chasmbeast, found to have an eery ability to psychically control the actions of the tiniest insects. The shaman has by far the strongest control over the ability, able to send multiple swarms over long distances to scout areas, retrieve resources, and destroy wildlife altogether. You now have an ability from the Summoning tree, namely, Possesion! Although there are thousands in a swarm, you are able to connect with the hivemind!
>>
Now we can almost show our devotion to the sky by presenting him with a firework. Islanders and a plains tribesmen OK with a 3 way trade route to have the offensive uses of our ressources.
>>
>>117062
Yes, it was an event reward
>>
We are the Swarm.
>>
File: LakeTribeSheet-Turn15.png (60KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LakeTribeSheet-Turn15.png
60KB, 1024x768px
Writing has evolved beyond simple mathematical tally marks. A written language unique to lake tribe develops, first used to represent food items, and eventually all aspects of society. Writing is born, and with it, the storage of information.

No doubt preparing against future schisms, the lake tribe assembly declare permanently in writing that neither fishing nor farming are the superior profession in the village, and also that both are the foundations of the lake tribe society. A lot of progressive optimism is shared between farmers and fishermen alike, and many farms begin to also specialize in fishing to bridge the two professions. While the professions are blended in, however, the ideology of the two parties remain.
>>
Alrighty, Turn 16 folks! Also, gonna eat real quick
>>
I think we should tell the insects to constantly keep an eye on the others.
>>
>>117128
Never mind, I'm gonna eat in like 2 hours send turn summaries here now! [/b[
>>
File: eER.png (8KB, 519x552px) Image search: [Google]
eER.png
8KB, 519x552px
>>117155
Tech: Blackpowder/ fireworks by mixing a very small amounts of the previously researched materials and setting them up on fire.

Culture: Every three months we throw on a firework show from the highest temple to show our devotion to the sky lord and to entertain our trade partners .

( image is the trade plan with the techs in green and materials in purple)
>>
Any islanders here ?

My plans are to get metallurgy
and culture the monks can Mediate and ask the lake lady for ice magics
>>
PLAINS PEOPLE, UNITE
>>
>>117155
Tech: Irrigation, so we can support farms further away from the lake itself, and expand our village this way

Standard: Try to reason with the radical farmers that left the village and get them to come back. Assure them that farming will continue to develop and improve as the village expands, and that their contribution is essential
>>
>>117212
I'm gonna need you to roll for that action 1d100
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>117233
This may take a while, huh
>>
>>117239
Oh yeah. Fuck, I'm already reaching for shit to spend our tech actions on
>>
I have an idea for plains tech: we could make a quicklime-anyflammableliquid compount, then use that as a weapon. We pour water into the compound, the quicklime reacts with the water and ignites the fuel! Sort of like "Greek Fire" worked, according to some historians.
>>
>>117269
>>117180
Beneficial for all of us and i can add in a few dragon scales.
>>
>>117155
Tech: Smelting
Cultural: We mediate and praise the idol of the lady and try to get our ancient ice magic
>>
>>117304
Absolutely can't wait to fly
>>
Yeah! It will be incredible. I am just slightly worried about the collateral damage it will do as a weapon in defense, since we live in dry plains...
>>
>>117342
Well, we live in a mountain ... maybe we can get some architecture and bricks going also air gust might be good to get rid of fires.
>>
>>117180
Islands can't trade unless they know you guys exist. So far, they've only know the lake tribe and explored the west. Also, a trade requires an action move from every tribe.
>>
>>117370
Lol its op
>>
>>117378
can we ask the water tribe about the others?
>>
>>117384
You will need lake tribe to also maintain the trade route or create an outpost, because they are in between you and the others.
>>
>>117421
okay well do that after another turn
>>
>>117366
I don't live in a mountain, I'm a plains man! I want to make the flamethrower as a weapon!
>>
Well lake tribe want on the deal we want math, writing, paper and a trade outpost
>>
We don'the have everything yet so there's time to develop all the required techs
>>
>>117472
I think that can be arranged
>>
Right, so
Lake: >>117212
Island: >>117324
Sky: >>117180
Plains: ???
>>
>>117472
so after we get gunpowder what are we gonna do with it
>>
>>117510
Action: Get the shaman to make the insects check the others out, to immediately use our newfound powers.
Tech: Longbows, since we have large open
areas?
Culture:Put totems everywhere to praise our gods and make them give us cool stuff or something.
This is for plains
>>
>>117531
Choose either tech or culture
>>
Then tech
>>
>>117531
What do you mean by check the others out? Other who?
>>
>>117324
Your culture is more like an action. A culture is something that the tribe does as tradition, and the tribe already meditates?
>>
So, the insects (ants and waterbugs) are commanded to go to the lake and island tribe. I don't think there are many insects at the altitude the Sky tribe is at, I don't know.
>>
>>117516
Grenades and gliders we are going to have an airforce of airbombing priests
>>
>>117499
One thing we haven't gotten into is crafting anything from wood. Not to mention we could be the middleman for a lot of these trades, there is water everywhere and boats are faster at moving goods then horses, elk, or dudes just carrying it on their back.
>>
>>117571
Culture: We set up a holiday to celebrate kraken death, refined cuisine and fertility takes place
>>
Question: Can we know the birth rates of our villages?
>>
File: SkyTribeSheet-Turn16.png (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SkyTribeSheet-Turn16.png
64KB, 1024x768px
>>117737
I don't have a formula, standard is 3 unless you say something specific or do something specific that affects it.

Sky tribe manages to mix the best components of sulfur, charcoal, and guano to create fireworks! The sky tribe is the first and only tribe to be able to manufacture the explosives, since bats and sulfur are specific to the rocky terrain that they live in.

There are rumors of an extensive trade agreement between the sky tribe and the plains tribe. Although the head priestess is excited about the ordeal, two factions within the priesthood have a gripe with the agreement. The traditional priests are outraged of the idea of teaching wind magic to foreigners, claiming that only the sky tribe should learn the magic, and letting the secrets out will anger the Sky Lord to no end. The other camp, dubbed the Conversionists, agree to teaching the magic, but only if the foreigners make a sacred oath before the sky lord that he is the one true god. Some radical conversionists would even prefer that missionaries be sent beyond the treeline, but the contemporary priests laugh it off. Faced against these two factions, the priestess must choose whether stricter order or compromise is the right way to go.
>>
File: PlainsTribeSheet-Turn16.png (58KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PlainsTribeSheet-Turn16.png
58KB, 1024x768px
>>117937
The plains nomads modify their existing bows so that the frame is longer and stronger. They can now shoot arrows at much farther distances, and with training, can excel at marksmanship!

The shaman begins to use his swarm powers to spy on the lake tribe, the one tribe he can use his insects to reach and discover their secrets. He was surprised to see an aftermath of the schism led to the egg monster's departure from the village, and a weakened population! He wonders if this may be opportunistic to his tribe in numerous ways... Furthermore, a development of a tribe out east on the island had surprised him! The monkish warriors of the island know powerful rune magic, and even through the bug-vision he can sense that the tribe have ancient potential. He notes his in their future encounters.

In addition, the shaman knows the exact location of the tribe's buildings, resources, and important figures! He keeps the knowledge to himself until beneficial to the tribe and chief.
>>
Plains are so awesome it's not even funny.
>>
File: IslandTribe-Turn16.png (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IslandTribe-Turn16.png
57KB, 1024x768px
The island tribe use their small iron deposit to create iron plates and bowls! The warrior and monk senate wonder if a mine would be beneficial, but given the rarity of the resources, they agree that they should ask lake tribe if they could trade if lake tribe had any metal.

The tribe also sets up a holiday to celebrate the death of the evil kraken. During the first holiday, the spirits looked over curiously but not with much interest, and the birth rates have increased!
>>
Do the nomads have any ancient magic, or are we just nomads?
>>
File: LakeTribeSheet-Turn15.png (56KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LakeTribeSheet-Turn15.png
56KB, 1024x768px
Finally, lake tribe finally made the link that crops with more access to lake water can grow even healthier! They set up an irrigation system, framing their houses around the farm and creating the first proto-blueprints of a city!

They also attempt to scout the woods for the self-exiled farmers. The scouts returned with little luck and heavy guilt. Its been 3 years now since they have last seen the other tribe.

Turn 17 now!
>>
So, since last time I went with tech, I think it is time for culture for the nomads.
Our shaman is told by the gods that all animals are sacred, and every animal hunted must be used to the very last bit. Every bone, every organ, everything, as to not waste the animals life.
>>
>>118031

Island people
Action: Search island completely (find iron copper animals resources etc.)
Culture: We Spirit link and connect with ancestors ask about ice magics
>>
Plains sum:
Culture: >>118045
Action : we look for interesting terrain and rescources, different kinds of stone (preferably limestone) stuff like that. basically what the island people are doing.
>>
>>118031
Tech: If we want to expand and use all this land right, we need an official system and units of measure

Action: Keep looking for the other lakemen
>>
LAKE
interested in a trade?
we have string
and food
and bags
and stuff
>>
>>118184
It takes up an action, so it'll have to wait until next turn

We would be very interested in tools, however
>>
>>118184
Dude we don't like lake we like sky, also let's get fire magic, because 1. We started out with fire tech and Noone else did
2. We have burning land culture
3. We have a secret beneath our feet which is probity oil which we could use for explosives
>>
or, what we could also do...
we could help you in your quest for searching with our swarm powers. Of course you won't know about the swarm powers, but we could still help.
>>
>>118198
exactly. I wanted to make a flamethrower as a tech, I will explain:
quicklime is made by heating limestone (which is why I want limestone). Quicklime also reacts much with water, making much heat. we mix quicklime with oil, add water, and voila, we have a flamethrower!
>>
>>118199
dubs get get
>>
>>118198
What we could also do is get poison for longbows. I don't want to be surprise attacked without any defense. So we have longbows, we get poison, longbows + poison = death to our enemy.
>>
>>118194
I Have a deal bro

We teach you mining and then you give us ore to smith. Then we both get iron weapons and implements. Then i would also like to put protection runes on your city. We want to protect you because this>>117990

Also ink :)
>>
>>118220
Very nice indeed, very nice. So basically, we trade each other protection, we get mining, then you get ore. we both have weapons. We get runes. Our trade ageement makes us bound to stay passive towards you. also ink is a nice thing to have.
I think this trade can be arranged.
>>
>>118220
That sounds pretty fair.
>>
Oh. This is not what I had in mind. I thought of a trade agreement with us. Oh. this is not nice.
Lake, we will not attack you (at least not now). However a "defensive pact" with island will not put us on good terms.
Just letting you know :).
>>
Lake, we will trade information. Our trade will be as follows:
Plains --> Lake:
We give info about the wherabouts of the missing tribe.
We will not attack you.
We will give leather.
Lake --> Plains:
You will not attack us.
A defensive pact with island is inadvisable.
We want ore
>>
>>118266
Are you lake bob?
>>
Magic is out of the trade deal don't want to anger the sky God.

Tech: Scale mail
Culture: Projectile weapons are holy as they travel through the domain of the gods
>>
>>118294
I am plains
>>
Whats happening?
>>
>>118299
I didn't know you had smithing, sky.
Trade?
I want to trade
>>
>>118287
We don't have any kind of metal, ore, or even stone, so I don't know why you're talking to me
>>
>>118308
You have smithing. Are you even paying attention to the game
>>
>>118303
Island (you) is trying to make a "defensive pact" with Lake against me. I am trying to persuade Lake otherwise, and to trade with me instead. Also a trade with Sky would be nice for plains.
>>
>>118317
No, I was talking to Sky. I know we have smithing. I meant trade in general, not trade smithing.
>>
>>118309
You do have
I urge you to ally with us
We fought together

The plains tribe tried to run a chasm beast into us
>>
>>118344
That may be true, but we are trying for a new direction now.
We have seen the wrongness of the act, and the cruelty to the animal, as the gods have shown us.
We are looking for a more peaceful path.
>>
>>118344
Well, that's metagaming, but us working together makes sense anyway. We did already both fight the kraken.

Also, we definitely don't have any kind of stone or ore, otherwise I would have been using tech actions on that
>>
>>118361
meh, oh well, the abscence of ore on your part has made me lost much attention to you.
I will be looking for a trade with Sky, a much more interesting candidate.
>>
>>118384
You already have ore anyway, and you've already been trading with sky

Try to keep up
>>
Op can post next turn we have all got our summaries
>>
>>118394
Do you want to scout ore with your birds? We only have one action and a culture per turn.
We can build a trade boat with nails
>>
Meh, I guess we will look for stuff in our vicinity as an action for plains.
>>
>>118408
I assumed that since I made it a culture action that all my people can communicate with birds, they would always be used in scouting from that point on

We only have an action and a tech per turn, and I was scouting, but I've been trying to get the other faction that broke off from the village to come back before I scout again
>>
>>118127
roll for action 1d100
>>
>>118158
roll for action 1d100
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>118624
here
>>
>>118648
Is that good enough for limestone and some other fun stuff? :D
>>
>>118308
We have dragon scales , not iron ones
>>
>>118685
That seems fun, although a trade would have to take place next turn, if you so desire.
>>
>>118685
back from shower what did i miss
>>
>>118685
Do you have dragon teeth? If so, I would pay good money for a few.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

rolling for island
>>
>>118703
My engineering of a flamethrower, Island and Plains are scouting as action. Lake is as well. Not sure what sky is doing. Lake and Island are getting somewhat defensive to the awesome power of the Plainian longbows.
>>
>>118718
We are making fireproof armour :) (we have a non agression pact don't worry)
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>118581
>>
>>118738
I think we better use the OP one: >>118711
>>
>>118736
You wouldn't need fireproof armor, we have a strong bond, plains and sky. :D. But I really want my flamethrower to work. I worked alot on that.
>>
File: PlainsTribeSheet-Turn17.png (54KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PlainsTribeSheet-Turn17.png
54KB, 1024x768px
The plains tribe knows what it wants, and how it wants it. The problem is, the material the chief foresaw in his spirit-dreams is not in the plains. The good news is, as the shaman put it, the resources are right across the canyon, in the desert! A team of riders with the chief travelled down the canyon and found deposits of limestone on the desert wall, and with the knowledge of the shaman, they know more can be excavated from deposits in the desert!

The tribe returned to some of its nomadic roots and resumed hunting, making sure to use every animal part in their adventures.. It kept the warriors in shape and in good favors with the star spirits and horizon-spirits.
>>
>>118736
although we could have a tactic:
frontline: fireproof armor warror
back-frontline: flamethrower
far-backline: longbowmen.
that is a good tactic
>>
>>118685
what about we explore more to find iron and copper so we can make basic sword
>>
>>118752
Dragon teeth(all of them) and gunpowder (continually ) for smelting, blacksmithing and iron next turn?
>>
File: IslandTribe-Turn17.png (58KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IslandTribe-Turn17.png
58KB, 1024x768px
Island tribe monks meditate on their ancestors in hopes of receiving the secrets to elemental ice magic. The ancestors, confused, clarified that their lineage were not masters of any elemental magics, but of nature and runic magic. Of course, over time the runic language was lost except for the defensive rune, but with more practice they would be able to return to their strong runeforging roots!

The tribe also completely scoured the island for resources. They found a tree with a sheeny bark, and dubbed it Ironbark!! Ironbark is lighter and easier to extract than actual iron, but it is still weaker than some other metals other tribes have discovered. Still, the seeds of the plants were brought to the main encampment and ironbark trees are a unique product of the islands, found nowhere else in the world!
>>
>>118781
agreed. we could trade teeth and gunpowder and iron for usage of swarm powers, said info, limestone, quicklime, leather and string. Also longbow tactics, for use on the mountain.
>>
>>118762
>>118781
Trade is more adventugous three turns for one
>>
>>118794
We could also combine copper and zink to make bronze. Very good for mass production: cheap, easy.
>>
>>118791
Done deal
>>
>>118178
hey roll a 1d100 too
>>
>>118794
So, trade:
Plains --> Sky:
We give leather
We give smithing
We give longbows
We (in future) give quicklime
We give info
Sky --> Plains:
You give teeth
You give scales (maybe)
You give gunpower
We already have obsidian from you, don't we? if not then we want.
>>
>>118802
I want to make grenade casings before that. So maybe in a future turn
>>
So, plains does the following:
Technology: Discover the use of clay kilns, allowing us to heat metals to very high temperatures (including limestone!).
Action:>>118817
>>
>>118820
Yeah, but: we could combine my flamethrower tech and grenade casings to make fire grenades! That would be incredible.
>>
File: SkyTribeSheet-Turn17.png (67KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SkyTribeSheet-Turn17.png
67KB, 1024x768px
The sky tribe used the numerous scales of the dragon to create large quatities of Scale Mail! The material is quite popular among the lowlander scouts and highlander miners for their protection and heat resistance.

The tribe also declare that projectile weapons are holy because they travel and are assisted by the sky lord's domain. Priests listening to the winds agree that they hum with authoritative content after the social norm spread.
>>
>>118817
You have a continuous trade route for obsidian from us and also obsidian arrow tips
>>
>>118840
good
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>118810
rolln for lake
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>118810
>>
>>118850
nice roll xD
>>
>>118836
Yep, we will add it in the next deal. two turns from now the time for us to research our casings
>>
Guys gotta go soon. make sure that plains doesn't die. OP, already made sum for plains.
>>
>>118869
next turn we will get quicklime. then we need oil. the we need the tech itself. the we can have liquid fire of awesomeness. we could also use the liquid fire on arrows, to attack. quicklime instantly reacts with water, making heat, igniting oil, making fire. good tactics, since the only POTENTIAL enemies are lake and island.
>>
alright island peeps
I am off

I want swords made from ironbark and maybe invent tranships with ironbark nails
>>
Guys, gonna go now. See you in some time.
>>
>>118881
Alright
>>
File: LakeTribeSheet-Turn17.png (56KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LakeTribeSheet-Turn17.png
56KB, 1024x768px
>>118850

The lake tribe found the lakemen!...At least, they found a solid trail to the lakemen. The trail led the lakemen north, after finding some abandoned lake brothers in the woods. They explained that some of the fanatic farmers believed that north in the wintery woods would be the only way to be safe from the other tribes, especially since they all had an interest in the egg monster. On the plus side, you reclaimed ten of the original deserters! On the downside, they still have the egg monster, and from the reports that the deserters tell you, the leader has learned magical abilities to possess the creature. You can choose to investigate north, though you should exercise caution.

The tribe also created a system of standard metrics to assist in irrigation building. Standardization in the village leads it to scientific success.
>>
File: Pilgrimmages.png (18KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pilgrimmages.png
18KB, 800x600px
Event 5: Pilgrimmages!

By now, it is well known that each of the tribes have a specific deity or spirit, or just ideology it depends upon. In this turn, you can choose instead of using your standard turn to take the event turn and embark on a pilgrimmage! The sky god beckons pilgrims to come to the ashlands in the volcano, while the star spirits insist on its children to explore the desert and the Lake Lady points to an unmarked, abandoned temple. If either Plains, Sky, or Island tribe decide to take their patron god on their offer, they will be able to learn 2 magicaly abilities! (OP will decide what they are).

Lake tribe has no patron deity, but its path to success in the scientific arts pushes it into an age of enlightenment! Instead of a regular standard action, the tribe can decide on 3 techs, in addition to their bonus, greatly improving their potential for success! Of course these don't have to be inventions, but ideologies, processes, and general education also count!

However, you may choose to opt out of these if you want, but who knows if the gods will ever give you this chance again!
>>
>>118194
We want lots of food.
>>
>>118939
Ahaha, well this sets us back

Action: pilgrimage
Culture:
Trade has given us ranged weapons thus trade is holy.
>>
>>118942
Shit dude, we get 3 techs

What do we want?
>>
>>118954
Suggestion:
Mining
Smelting
Blacksmith
>>
>>118954
We should research an extra staple crop, a way to increase our population, and better defenses against any hostile tribes.
>>
>>118970
>Get techs that other people already have, some used specifically for shit you don't have access to

Gonna not waste this opportunity here
>>
>>118981
I think they need to be actual technologies and not just ideas of what we want out of them

Also I think we would need to look to find a new crop
>>
>>118982
You don't have many offensive and defensive techs so I kinda wanted to help...
>>
>>118992
It's not like I don't want to get to working metal, but we don't have any in the first place. And I'd rather use the freebies here to get things unique to us than to just play catch-up with another tribe in their field
>>
>>118989
>>119010
Have we discovered the culinary arts yet?
>>
>>119022
We don't even have fire, so I don't think so.

I did want to use one for general education like was suggested. Get schools. Make sure all the lake kids are smart and shit
>>
>>119010
Never going to complain about uniqueness especially if it is useful ( to us). we are ready to trade and make non-aggression treaties at any time...
>>
>>119033
Yes, we must be the most intelligent and wise race.
>>
>>119060
For another idea, maybe get math? We could build way more shit once we have that. Maybe even a trebuchet or catapult
>>
>>118939
action: pilgrimmage
Culture: start cooking the meals in a way of purification from evil
>>
>>119107
Wait a minute, yeah, you guys burned the kraken, you have fire

When the fuck did that happen
>>
>>119074
Let us be mathemagicians.
>>
>>119143
We started having fire
>>
>>119184
So following every other tribe's pattern, we actually need FOUR techs for this turn, our tech action, and the event replacing our standard action

So even if we take math and education, we still need two more techs this turn

>>119196
You didn't even like spend an action learning it either, you just had it once you decided to burn the kraken

Why can't we do that
>>
>>119219
Their starting tech was fire
>>
>>119244
Really? I thought that was just the plains guys. My bad, then.
>>
>>119244
Yeah, maybe i didn't explain it right
>>
>>119219
What if you make water pipes with cane?
>>
>>119184
Alright, how about this:

Enlightenment: Math, Education, Selective plant breeding

I think that can give us a good range of improvements

Tech: Fermentation. Right now, it only gets us cider, but we'll find more plants for it

>>119296
If we had a way to pump water, maybe. We don't really need plumbing yet though, we've only got like 50 people
>>
>>119332
We should probably learn to make some food with the cane sugar.
>>
>>119364
There's not really any food you can make with it, just like, molasses and sugar
>>
>>119332
You could make the wheel too, it would be helpful when you look for the farmers
>>
>>119449
>>119399
How about the plow?
>>
>>119488
I'd have made it already if we had any metal, or even stone. That's why we haven't made any tools
>>
>>119498
We can use dried reeds and cane.
>>
>>119507
Well, now it's been so long since we could have done that that I just want to get that damn metal first

What are your suggestions for the turn, though?
>>
>>119519
Get metal, get math, get meals.
>>
>>119631
We can't just "get metal", though. We need to find it, it's not a tech. Meals is also kind of vague.
>>
The plains aren't getting anything XD
>>
>>119876
what?
>>
>>119982
>>118939
>>
>>120012
oh allright its the desert for us dude.
Action 1: Send all horses out on pilgramage
Action 2: Practice fire skills 4 mageic
>>
>>118939
But OP, isn't the Lake Lady also our goddess?
That's what I thought at least.
>>
>>120078
I think you started without a god.
>>
>>120115
We did start without a deity, but I think we eventually started praising the Lake Lady, I don't mind though, at least we have more tech.
>>
>>120126 yeah, you are now more cientific. That's why you have 4 tech moves in this turn
>>
>>120163
Still, we won't progress much further without some sort of metal, at least copper and tin, to create bronze, which happens to be very malleable.
>>
Well, the OP is dead. So what now?
>>
>>120374
Quench our quest thirst with other quests
>>
>>120221
>>
Has everyone decided turns?
>>
>>120819
Yep
>>119107
>>
Lake knows what techs they want?
>>
>>120858 yes:
>>119332
>>
File: PlainsTribeSheet-Turn18.png (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PlainsTribeSheet-Turn18.png
57KB, 1024x768px
Plains tribe send horsemen into the desert. Only the bravest were willing to jump the canyon on horseback, but ultimately, all who attempted succeeded, as their faith in the start and horizon spirits were the strongest. They found a temple devoted to Azora, the Star Chief, and after a fire ritual was completed at the foot of the monolith, they found they could practice two fire elemental spells!

Wildfire allows the user to spawn flame and throw them around with their hands. The star spirits hope the plains people use this to level all land so people can view the stars without any trees or buildings blocking the view. Healing Flames are a special technique tribesmen use to modify campfires, so that entrance into the flames heal all physical wounds and illnesses completely.

The tribe decided once the magic was obtained, that intense practicing was required to sharpen their skills. Nearly all the warriors are able to control their wildfire magics, and certain higher skilled tribesmen can create healing campfires, with the shaman of course being the most skilled in all of these actions.
>>
File: SkyTribeSheet-Turn18.png (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SkyTribeSheet-Turn18.png
78KB, 1024x768px
>>121005
Trade is justified in the eyes of the priests, as they know any means to obtain holy sky-weapons is assuredly justified in the eyes of the sky lord.

A pilgirmmage is sent to the fiery mountain of the ashlands. The sky lord took his angriest form, in the darkcloud storm, and gifted the pilgrims an elemental wind spell and runic knowledge!

Storm Strike allows priests to command the cloudy generals of the sky to strike a bolt of lightning at a target. The target will be instantly paralyzed, and most likely dead with the strike, but the spell takes a lot of warmup in order to gather the storm clouds and generate lightning. Storm strike is the final spell in the wind elemental tree.

The sky tribe can use their tradition of charcoal tattoos to good use! Although the real magical tattoos will require ink, they know all the means to create offensive body runes. The runes can allow a user to channel the offensive aspects of the wind, being fast, agile, and a channeler of lightnings.They are able to learn more elemental runes if they can find them.

Both of these pieces of knowledge the sky lord prefers to only be taught amongst his followers, but he seems to pay no mind if services relating to the magics are offered to other tribes.
>>
File: IslandTribe-Turn18.png (63KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IslandTribe-Turn18.png
63KB, 1024x768px
>>121128
The islanders develop a tradition of cooking food in order to purify any evilness that resides within. Their actions are viewed favorably by pure spirits.

The pilgrimage to the sunken ruins unlocked special powers within the islanders. They now know more zonal runes and a tranformation spell![/b[

The tribe found that knowledge of all offensive zonal spells were hidden deep within their own minds, and they can now write runes that trigger fire, ice, or lightning elemental damage. Being masters, they can also develop more offensive runes through experimentation!

The tribe also found that they are able to transform into doves, another ability marked from the nature magic tree! As doves, they can communicate with other birds, but not other animals. They also have an ability to sense magical purity in the world, though they can't discern a place as purely good or evil magic.
>>
>>121214
How does the new runes work?
A expansive wave of the magic gets out or what?
>>
File: LakeTribeSheet-Turn18.png (65KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LakeTribeSheet-Turn18.png
65KB, 1024x768px
>>121214
The lake tribe experience something of a scientific rennaissance. With the implementation of a system of unit metrics, they formally developed a mathematical language. The system is duodecimal system, allowing them to add and multiply numbers very rapidly, optimizing their production of crops and fish. Additionally, the process of selectively breeding crops has produced the largest and most nutritious plants, and the fermentation of crops create a healthier populace, as the alcohol content kills bacteria quite well and hosts a healthier population. contributing to a huge population boost that will be sustained throughout the years to come!

General education hosts a more intelligent generation of children. Lake tribe arguments become more reasonable, and less opportunity for schisms are presented. A new age scientific party emerges within the assembly, backed largely by progressive fishermen, and lobbying begins for even further societal and architectural projects.

Hoo, sorry for the wait boys. Turn 19 begins now I guess, though most likely will call it quits
>>
>>121274
Think of a land mine. When you step over it, it triggers a blast of magical elemental energy that damages the person, though you can research into the magic and make your own runes :D
>>
>>121291
Let's try and find those farmerfags and that hydra now
>>
>>121305
(Roll it up for action)
>>
Rolled 59, 80 = 139 (2d100)

>>121334
Smile upon me roll gods
>>
>>121343
Why you roll 2d100, you can only do one action
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>121351
I thought I was looking for the farmers and the Hydra seperately, but ok.
>>
>>121343
It's 1d100
>>
>>121291
Culture: some warriors patrol the island and other places with the dove transformation
Action: we improve our new runes to make magic bombs, so if some dove warrior drop it, it makes a magic blast when it touch the ground, or the head of an enemy
>>
>>121214 >>121392
I want to change the culture
We invent literature so our people become smarter, and the women feel atracted to the guys that write, increasing fertility
>>
>>121480
You guys don't even have writing
>>
>>121497
Yes we have
>>
>>121519
Show me the post that says you have writing
You only have runes
>>
>>121519
You just said you were going to invent literatyre just then>>121480
>>
>>121497
>>121519
They have writing but not paper
>>
>>121533
Ok then
>>
>>121533
Meh, we write in wood, maybe make paper in the next turn
>>
>>121291
Tech: Charcoal ink by mixing charcoal and water
Culture: The elk used by lowlanders are tatted up with offensive runes.
>>
>>121533
To summarise
Action/Tech?: We improve runes to make magic bombs. Dove warriors can drop 'em like its hot.
CULTURE: Stores and literature come into being. Authors are pussymagnets. Stories based on happenings and imagaination
>>
>>121798
I have a list now of our stuff

Tech:
Writing
Wooden rafts
Fire
Woodchopping
Mining
Smithing
Fishing
Clubs

Magic:
Zonal Runes
Spiritual Link
Bubble Wrap
Dove Transformations

Resource:
Ironbark
Fish
Wood
Iron (small amount)
>>
Hey guys, I'm back! We have fire now!! Now my flamethrower idea is somewhat... not as valuable. although, quicklime is still a useful material...
>>
Does plains tribe have a move ready?
>>
I don't know. I think as an action we should get back to the plains. tech... I don't know. We could search for specific effects of the dragon teeth we are importing from sky, maybe fire spears or something. Yeah. Tech look at teeth, action get back to plains.
>>
back
>>
I don't think you traded with sky yet, and we assume all plains are back
>>
Everyone keep in mind the prophecy! Its been 5 turns since then!
>>111972

Also, might make next update in new thread.
>>
>>122436
Lets do the trade this turn. Our culture action will be to make the longest day of the year an enormous party
>>
>>122531
Yeah ok
Action: >>118817
Culture: celebrate the moment of bonding with sky, and make it a festival every year!
>>
also, check the earth from the prophecy...
next turn my action is to go excavating the limestone we found, I have a feeling OP wants me to go there...
>>
Also sky, any usage of our swarm powers you might be interested in? Remember, information is a powerful asset.
>>
Yep, we want to know aboutique island tribe
>>
OP
Does 1 turn = 1 year?
>>
>>122555
Ok, that will be able to be arranged. I want that in the trade.
>>
>>122556
Yup!

Working on new thread boys, give me like 15 minutes, got some more drawings.
>>
So, OP, Plains sum:
Action: >>118817 + immediate trade of information we discovered in my swarm usage. The missing Lake villagers, the island tribe and their runes, everything.
Culture: The moment of bonding with Sky will be forever remembered as a festival.
>>
Is that fine with you Sky queen?
>>
Yup
>>
Good.
>>
new thread >>122626
Thread posts: 670
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.