[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yet Another Cultural Evolution Part 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 45

File: Prelude.png (26KB, 1024x400px) Image search: [Google]
Prelude.png
26KB, 1024x400px
Welcome back to Yet Another CEvo P3: Return of the King! Wait, what?
Previous thread here: >>111293

Last we left off:
> Turn 18
> Sky Tribe have a 3 caste system of warrior elkriding lowlanders, miner and herdsman highlanders, and the sky priests. They most recently acquired new wind magic powers and the ability to write runic tattoos! They have been aggressively trading and mining resources for advanced explosives!
> Plains Tribe received abilities to control fires and heal from them! They recently invented longbows and are training heavily with both fire magic and hunting with their bows.
> Lake tribe experienced a scientific enlightenment period and received four techs! Their society is primed to enter a more advanced age, but they still want to find the few renegades left, who took the meteor monster with them.
> Island tribe unlocked some of their hidden potential and experienced offensive runes and transformation magics! They also found a magical tree called ironbark they can make their weapons from, and some talks circle around regarding leaving the island and expanding their control.

Coming up, turn 19 updates!
>>
yo whatup
>>
File: DAT BOIII.jpg (8KB, 120x198px) Image search: [Google]
DAT BOIII.jpg
8KB, 120x198px
o shit waddup
>>
Hi
>>
Good day. There is no representative for Island here, I hope one shows up.
Any guesses how the epic battle the prophet explained would happen?
>>
I am always here mate
>>
Ah cool, we have representatives from every tribe, and two from Sky.
>>
Im here too
>>
Yay!
>>
File: IslandTribe-Turn19.png (62KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IslandTribe-Turn19.png
62KB, 1024x768px
The island tribe learn that zonal runes, when written on dirt and wood, can retain its magical properties when thrown! They are able to manufacture makeshift grenades by inscribing fire runes onto wooden blocks. Doves are trained to drop them from high altitudes.

They also begin a tradition of storytelling, which many women in the village find entertaining. Men who are the best storywriters are in high demand, thus many in the village take up prose and poetry as an artform to attract women. The tales are spun about ancient islander adventures and spirit myths.

Pre-event occurence: The Lake Lady comes to many monks via Spirit Link with a message of stark importance. She is experiencing a conflict with other spirits and fear for the safety of herself and her disciples. She tells that the spirits followers are seeking to destroy island tribe after three years! She blesses an old hero, Quintus Dias, as the protector of the Island Tribe, and dubs him the Lake Lad. Quintas, the Lake Lad, trains heavily with his fists and clubs, though he and the other island warriors do not know which spirits and cult followers wish to destroy them.
>>
File: SkyTribeSheet-Turn19.png (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SkyTribeSheet-Turn19.png
88KB, 1024x768px
The sky tribe agrees to a massive trade deal with the plains tribe, giving away their valuable dragon teeth and scales for information about the other tribes.

The sky tribe also begins a tradition of celebrating the summer solstice for some reason.

Pre-event occurence: The sky lord talks with more fear into the winds. He tells the sky priests of a conflict with other spirits that may seek to invade sky's domain. He urges that the tribe protect the land of the star-spirits, as they are a barrier between the incoming incursion and their own existence as a village. The sky priests convene and order harsher training among all villagers, regardless if they were assigned to the lowlands or not.
>>
That is a beautiful trade deal.
We will both profit greatly from this, Sky. Also, you now know about Island, and all building and resource location, tech development (slightly aged) from lake. The others also don't know that we know all this, since a bug can't really look suspicious.
Cheers.
>>
Indeed
>>
File: PlainsTribeSheet-Turn19.png (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PlainsTribeSheet-Turn19.png
76KB, 1024x768px
The plains nomads just completed a sweet deal where among other things, they get rare dragon scales and teeth for some of their knowledge of the other tribes and smithing (damnit, its smithing not smiting). They find the dragon teeth to be as hard as their fire rock material, without the constant heat. To celebrate the ordeal, they throw a huge and lavish party. The sky and plains tribe now have a strong bond that will continue for generations. Every potential conflict between the tribes can be discussed rationally to ensure peace, and some plains tribesmen even consider the sky lord another star spirit.

Pre-event occurence: Reports from beyond the canyon speak of a very powerful necromancer gathering a massive army of dead ancient citizens. His motive is unknown, though he was recently seen salvaging ruins for large slabs of marble, constructing some kind of structure perhaps?

The shaman and chief attempt to communicate with the star spirits, but they haven't heard anything from the spirits since their last pilgrimmage. Without spiritual guidance, they are at a loss of what to make of it.
>>
(shit guys, what was lake tribe's moves? I know their action, but did they have a tech?)
>>
>>122827
I believe the tech was basic architecture, using the maths and all to build better and sturdier structures
>>
My guess as to what the necromancer is doing, is to build a portal. That must be stopped as soon as possible, a necromancer with a portal is a VERY dangerous thing.
Action suggestion for plains: The most gifted "magicians" and the shaman connect to the hivemind, ask for information and spy services on all the places the necromancer is rumored to be holding up.
>>
Going to an exam back in three hours suggestion for the tribe search for clay make doing balls of hardened clay and offering them to the high temple a tradition and next turn research grenades
>>
See you, Sky Queen!
(It's Friday evening here in Germany, I am happy about the weekend :D, GL with the exam)
>>
File: LakeTribeSheet-Turn19.png (53KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LakeTribeSheet-Turn19.png
53KB, 1024x768px
>>122833
Lake tribe use their knowledge of math to create a formulaic blueprint of housing, creating numerous study houses, a huge improvement from their irregular shacks.

Pre-event occurence: While attempting to search for the missing villagers and the hydra, they found a huge base in the winterland woods north of the lake! Scouts report that the self named "Hydra King" has studied dark magics to learn how to shape the earth into an impenetrable fortress, and mastered possession of the creature. Fortunately, they found all the missing villagers, who escaped the base screaming that the man was mad with power. It seems the only people you need to recover is the mad 'Hydra King' and the monster itself, though with his bad intentions and control over the monster, it will most assuredly not be easy...

One more thing the villagers reported was that the Hydra King had plans to take over the Lake Tribe, and is researching Convocation magic to summon otherwordly beings to help him! The mastery will take some years, so they encourage the tribe to make preparations until then...

Time till prophecy: 3 years
>>
>>122886
Okay
I rate we melt the plates and bowls into swords and make ironbark platemail
>>
I say for plains:
Action: We use our Swarm Power for checking the Necromancer out
Tech: look at the awesome stuff Sky gave us, check for interesting properties, experiment (especially with the dragon stuff, since we have fire)
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>122886
Let's find some fucking iron
Let's make some sails too
>>
>>122925
Maybe ironbark armor with defensivo runes?
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

Plains has decided!
Action: Scouting the Necromancer with bugs
Tech: Looking at the dragon stuff, researching it's combos with our fire magic, see if we can combine the two.
Roll just in case I need one, OP has one.
>>
>>122886
Tech: Ironbark platemail, also can we melt all our iron into swords (we didn't want plates :D )
Culture: Each house must build defences onto they're houses and connect it to neighbour. This is ordained by lake lad Quintas
>>
I guess sky is left?
>>
Yeah, Sky queen had to go for an exam, but she left instructions
>>
>>122858
What the hell are doing balls
>>
I think she meant to build clay hollow spheres, to offer to the sky lord, and also use them for grenade casings using the gunpowder they discovered.
>>
I'm guessing for sky:
Culture: offerings of clay balls are accepted
Action : actually make the clay balls? maybe? dunno. maybe action was fill clay balls with gunpowder. I guess the latter, although if grenades need to be researched, then the former.
>>
>>123013
Im guessing this too
>>
File: IslandTribe-Turn20.png (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IslandTribe-Turn20.png
68KB, 1024x768px
The island folk get to work. The Lake Lad, Quintas Dias, orders men to prepare houses for an invasion by inscribing defensive runes onto buildings. The runes only trigger when someone not born on the island is in close proximity.

They also harvest the ironbark to make light, defensive ironbark plate! Quintas owns the first shirt, and all follow his example.
>>
Lol name.
>>
>>123013
im fine with this sorry for not being here
>>
No problem, I just took what Sky Queen suggested.
>>
File: LakeTribeSheet-Turn20.png (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LakeTribeSheet-Turn20.png
57KB, 1024x768px
The lake tribe scout for valuable metals, but had to scout as far as the border region between the lake and sky domain to find it! Still, being next to a river they set up an outpost on the borderlands and transport the minerals they mine by boat on the river.

The boats on the lake are now wind powered, using reed sails! Boats are now faster than they used to be and can carry fewer sailors!
>>
>>123127
they don't know how to mine
>>
>>123127
Finally
Tech: Learn smithing
Culture: Develop classical art, paintings, sculptures etc etc depicting women and water and the beaty of the Lake

>>123130
Mining is not something you learn
>>
>>123130
But thats where our deal comes in.

1.We teach you mining.
2.You mine and get ore.
3. We makes swords
4. Give you swords as well.
5. Share paper tech we give you ironbark mail

In addition we station some troops there and protect your city with runes. We are on lookout for the evil spirits and since you are atheists it can't be you guys. I also suggest we get a tribe bond like plains and sky have

Can you teach us some advanced building tech?
>>
>>123140
It is we had to
>>
>>123146
If OP accepted it then I don't care about your trading offer
But paper for runes and ironbark armor
That I'll accept
>>
>>123154
so you basically hate us?
>>
>>123159
No
You're our best friends here
>>
>>123154
What i just proposed was an alliance and mutual trading. Reconsider please.
>>
>>123168
Remove bullets 1 and 2 and we've got a deal
>>
>>123170
Just letting you know, that's sort of an unfair deal to Island xD.
>>
>>123170
We don't have ore anymore can you supplement us or give us swords? we need swords damnit
>>
>>123176
If Lake is uncooperative, I could interest you in a deal (plains knows about you now, we used bug powers to find out)
>>
File: PlainsTribeSheet-Turn20.png (74KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PlainsTribeSheet-Turn20.png
74KB, 1024x768px
Much to the disappointment of the shaman, the dragon teeth were just really, really sharp bones. They didn't have anything inherently magical, their only properties being they were fire resistant. The scales were the same way, but their material makes them ideal for armor.

The swarm scout observed the necromancer to the south. The magic seemed to corrupt his to skull and bones, with his life force only being held by ungodly powerful magic. He noticed the swarm scout immediately, and spoke to the attention of the tribe.

"Beware star-children, I come from an ancient and powerful civilization. I come to raze and conquer your lands, and enslave your people in the name of my dark lord. Where the stars shine, I will prevail. Let it be so."

The necromancer then destroyed the scouts. The only indication you had of his progress was his confidence and the piles of dead bodies next to him, presumably in line to be resurrected as soldiers.

>>123130
Thats a fair point actually, but I suppose to accelerate things we can say scientific enlightenment allows them to intuitively know how to mine materials.
>>
>>12317 we coul send some dovemen to explore the canyon and get some ores, and dont give too much for just paper, maybe if we get some math too it would be a fair trade
>>
Awww, I was hoping for imbateeth, oh well.
since we need to prepare for the attack from the necromancer, we will construct armor from the scales, and weapons from the teeth. since the teeth are pretty big, they are unsuited for arrows or swords, but they are well suited for spears. We build armor from scales and spears from teeth.
>>
>>123184
Lets hear it mate
>>
>>123198
Maths and building. We only have 3 turns till attack we don't have time to scout
>>
>>123205
I suggest we have a sort of exchange of defenses: You can give us a supply of rune grenades, we can supply you with bows. Also we can give you a couple of spears while we're at it. also, I'd like to have some protective runes, I would appreciate that.
>>
>>123218
Could you give us some ore as well we need swords.
>>
>>123218
I dont like it, you could easily copy the grenade runes, but we can offer some defense
>>
>>123228
They have different magic. We can't into ice magic. They can't into rune magic without teaching
>>
what about sky people?
>>
>>123228
Im going out. Might be on phone. But focus on good deals which give us defence or weapons.
Focus defence and weapons
>>
>>123228
We can't copy grenade runes, we don't know how. We are not very magical, all we make is fire. As to the smithing of the swords, that could be arranges. trade increase of swords and ore, but we would like something in return, to keep the scales even: 3 things for 3 things.
About the copying, there is a much larger chance for you to copy our bows, than for us to copy grenades.
>>
>>123233
We have ice runes, and the runes are very easy to learn, just draw some simbols
>>
>>123242
I think there is more to making runes than drawing symbols, since we have different gods. Your runes our powered by your gods, we don't have your gods.
>>
>>123245
Ok, but give us some ores
>>
File: SkyTribeSheet-Turn20.png (90KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SkyTribeSheet-Turn20.png
90KB, 1024x768px
>>123189
Sky tribe scouts attempted to find clay, and reached a similar dilemma as the lake tribe in that they had to travel to the borderlands between plains and lake tribelands to find deposits along the river. Another outpost was created, and at this point the domain of the sky tribe range from the northern sulfur mines in the ashlands to the southeastern clay farms. Elk riders are used to transport the material. Food production is cut due to farmers instead harvesting materials.

The sky tribe uses the clay to make round, earthen balls. The priestess had big plans for what to do with these materials.

Pre-event Occurence:The sky lord whispers to some priests. He declares in preparation for the conflict coming in two years, to return in one year with the strongest, and most worthy hero from the tribe, with which he will bless with the most boons. The tribe is allowed to train the individual in any way necessary, as long as he was born in the sky tribe.

Time till prophecy: 2 years
>>
>>123249
sure
>>
OP gotta eat and run errands, will return (hopefully to memes and banter) in a couple hours.
>>
Lake tribe do you want to supply us with some ore and then we can have the nice deal
>>
So trade with island:
Plains --> Island:
We give bows
We give ore
We give swords
We give dragon spears
Island --> Plains:
You give rune grenades
You give protection runes
You give platemail
>>
I have to go eat, see you guys in a bit
>>
>>123294
I agree to this
We can trade with lake tribe next
>>
>>123278
ok my actions are
culture:to prepare for the prophecy all villagers must train at least once per day
Tech:Grenades made of the gunpowder and the clay balls
>>
K guys I'm back!
Plains summary:
Action: >>123294
Tech: defense techniques, so watchtowers, spikes, barricades, that sort of stuff.
>>
>>123321
Okay op
Action: trade with plains tribe
Culture: we build an amphitheater for poetry and play and literature
>>
>>123401
Op we don't teach them we just protect their village/town with runes as agreed in deal
>>
Plains is basically preparing for the big invasion of the Necromancer.
>>
>>123379
Your culture is more of an action, isn't it? Anyways, it's better that way, can't have culture and tech on one turn anyways.
>>
>>123401
Do you know plains tribe exists?
>>
>>123438
oh shit. We know that island exists. Not sure about the other way. damn.
>>
>>123379
Cool next turn let's research ink and have everyone and their elk tatted up.

>>123379
>>123427
Is technically correct, we should phrase it this way:" Everyone must train once a day" now it's cultural ;)
>>
>>123438
We asked the lake tribe a while back when the events were happening
>>
>>123278
Action: trade >>123294
Culture: the monk make meditation meetings every night to obtain more information of the evil spirits, and make our defensive runes more powerful
>>
>>123452
That works as well :D
I still need to fine a reason *cough* excuse *cough* why Island knows plains exists.
>>
>>123460
Ah ok
OP, you already have plains summary: >>123395
>>
What are you guys doing between posts to pass time?
>>
>>123473
I'm at friends house currently drinking
>>
>>123473
Taking part in other threads
>>
File: SkyTribeSheet-Turn21.png (89KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SkyTribeSheet-Turn21.png
89KB, 1024x768px
The long waiting creation of the sky tribe comes together: The clay greande. After mixing gunpowder inside the clay balls, they were able to make weapons that explode upon impact, making it a worthy weapon for the upcoming struggle.

The priests declare in preparation for any struggle that every man, woman, and child must train in combat. The tradition will remain in every situation where theres a tribewide emergency.

Pre-event occurence: The sky lord comes at the end of the year and blesses the strongest villager, a lowland tribal with the village's best aim and riding ability on elk. The Lowlander has all of the priest's magical abilities on top of his physical abilities, and inspires men for thousands of leagues! Coming to the battle, the villagers have no doubt in their mind that this man will lead them to victory in the name of the sky lord.
>>
I haveto go, coming back in a few hours
>>
When the time comes let's fill all the goat pelt pouches we have accumulated the past few years with grenades. Let our priest fly and lets save everyone by bombing our ennemies.
>>
File: PlainsTribeSheet-Turn21.png (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PlainsTribeSheet-Turn21.png
83KB, 1024x768px
The plains tribe, getting used to the benefits of trade, sanction another trade deal with the island tribe, using the lake tribe as the middleman, to import runic grenades for the upcoming battle. They also import platemail, which the chief and all his fiercest warriors are given.

The tribe also employs defensive tactics to prepare for the upcoming invasion. As the plains lack wood, they had to fashion barricades from the limited supply of dragon teeth and a whole lot of horse and boar skeletons. Spikes are placed around the perimeter of the canyon, and what little wood exists in the plains is used to make a huge watchtower where the fastest riders are stationed to lookout for the necromancer's army.
>>
File: IslandTribe-Turn21.png (85KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IslandTribe-Turn21.png
85KB, 1024x768px
The island tribe monks ask the Lake Lady and associated spirits for information about the evil they face. All the spirits can tell is that the evil force is north somewhere, originating from the wintery woods...

The tribe also completed a trade deal where they give their platemail and rune products for physical bows, swords, and spears! They are now fully prepared for the evils that face them, and loyally follow the Lake Lad, who will take the charge to the evil.
>>
on another computer, still same guy
YAAAAAY we have cash and loads of trade. We are the traders! we trade!
>>
File: LakeTribeSheet-Turn21.png (62KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LakeTribeSheet-Turn21.png
62KB, 1024x768px
The lake tribe form a new cultural norm, born from the insane pride lakemen have for their country and place of birth. Now, it is customary for artwork of reed paper and ink to display the lake in all its beauty, even as a womanly figure.

They also develop smithing as a technology from the mines they work in the west, though they are behind the other tribes and poorly skilled in combat with their lankily made, ironforged weapons.

Pre-event occurence: Some birds sing to the tribesmen that a mass migration is coming south, as horrible demons are invading the forest and pushing out all animals. The tribesmen have never seen or heard of a demon before, but the description is gruesome and they fear the day they will have to meet them. Many in the assembly consider asking some of their trade partners for help...

Time till prophecy: 1 year
>>
Tech: Charcoal ink
Culture: Lowlanders, priests and elk are tatted up with offensive runes.
>>
>>123721
still here but i see that you have a game plan and shit so im cool with whatever you want to do
>>
>>123792
Give your ideas I want to read them.
>>
I also have a game plan! And we're close allies!
>>
>>123813
er ok
1.pottery and pots for alcohol,pickling and storage
2.a written language
3.more close combat weaponry eg knifes,slingshots
4.bring dirt from the lowlands to make higher up farm land so people who live up high can make food if the lower levels are invaded
5. Battle mages
6.Shrine to the sky lord on the highest peak
7 a time system
and thats all i can think of about now
>>
ooh time!
>>
>>123873
Hum, after the prophecy we could combine 1 and 4, go search for potatoes and make Vodka.
5 and 6 are already realities and we have slingshots and hammers but we might want to search for iron soon to make war hammers and flintlocks rifles... we could make a time system but we would need numerals and math. Plenty of great ideas, if we can get other tribes to cooperate with us we might get some of these things done faster.
>>
So, plains plan:
Action: We evacuate the women, children and the shaman to a safe place. The men stay behind and arm themselves as heavily as possible. Battle formation as follows:
The front lines are made up of spear-wielding heavy infantry, who take up defensive positions and hold their speers far forward.
The flanks are taken by light horse archers and light sword cavalry, to surround the enemy and take out seperated groups
far back are longbowmen, behind the heavy infantry are the normal bowmen.
The best rider with the fastest horse is stationed at the watchtower, to notify us as soon as possible if the necromancer is on his way.
Tech: The ones who are unable to fight work on using the gunpowder we got from Sky to try and get guns.
>>
Addition to our action:
We also set up healing fires to have wounded soldiers be able to recover and return to battle.
Every soldier is also able to control wildfire.
The shaman and chief are not evacuated, but the chief serves as the general, the shaman as a powerful mage, attacking from the back lines with fire.
>>
>>123990
im gonna lurk now and join another thread till op comes back
>>
Yeah, so am I
>>
>>124159
Dude we should research "possessing dead bodies" or putting souls into dead bodies to advance possession tech to stop necromancer, or declare raising the dead unnatural because against nature
>>
>>124207
Well obviously it is bad!
They are torturing and tormenting the souls of the dead! We must put an end to such behavior, and we must never do such deeds ourselves! It is evil!
>>
Sorry boys, would update but gotta pick up parents from airport.
>>
k!
>>
>>124261
Next move
Tech: iron shields
Culture: we recover the ancient temple. The one from the previous event. We dedicate the final days of year to the way of the sword
>>
Ok guys, I gotta go sleep. I'll be back in some hours (some meaning about alot). Hope I'll be there if everyone else is, if plains doesn't have any representatives at that point, I'll let Sky take over until a representative for Plains arrives. till then. Bye!
>>
Turn 22 summaries?
>>
>>123721
>>125043
>>
>>123176
I had to go to sleep, sorry, if OP says we have enough ore we can trade you, plus give you paper.
>>
Holy fuck, where's everyone else from the Lake?
I haven't seen those guys for 2 days...
>>
>>124093
>>124152
This is plains "summary"
>>
>>125043
>>124309
>>
>>126138
will do next turn
>>
>>126459
Hey dudes, shall we make a deal or something
I'll offer paper, ores and sails, in exchange for runes, ironbark armor and rune-nades
>>
>>126469
How about

Island Tribe:
Import:
Building tech
Maths
Paper
Sails

Export:
We protect your city with runes like the plains tribe
Swords
Platemail
Rune-nades

Also we get cultural bond like plains and sky
>>
>>126489
I'll agree to that, on the condition that you teach us some sort of magic, and we give you battle dressings (bandages)
>>
>>126493
Teaching magic would be in exchange for like 7 techs or something. I can't accept teaching magic. It makes the deal unfair
>>
>>126506
Do you only have knowledge of runes? If that's the case, I will accept the offer made beforehand
>>
>>126508
We don't have any magic besides runes.

I have asked op for ice magic like 7 times and he still hasn't revealed anything. only that we deal in runes and nature
>>
>>126517
Ok then, back to our previous offer then, I'll find a way for our people to gain magic, just after the whole crisis
>>
Where dat Op at :D
>>
OP
We need you!
>>
OP wer u at homie
>>
Well before he said that he had to get his parents from the airport, then he was on a couple of hours later.
I'm guessing he's sleeping.
>>
>>126653
Or they kidnapped him and are currently stealing his kidneys, who knows?
>>
>>126662
Not outside the realm of possibility.
>>
>>126653
I think he was kidnapped by the Necromancer and the mad hydra king.
>>
>>126720
Be realistic, he's probably a sex slave for Ndrageta by now
>>
xD
>>
>>126722
Op should have just given us ice magic. None of this would have happened
>>
>>126833
True, then he wouldn't be used for orgies by the Italian mafia
>>
OP WE NEED YOU
>>
>>126842
Exactly. I paid them to "take care of him"
>>
Does lake have a move?
>>
>>127481
No idea
>>
>>127481
We improve our smithing
and maybe make that trade deal with the islanders, if not, we reinforce our palisades and reed clothes with iron
>>
>>127548
Only next turn
>>
File: PlainsTribeSheet-Turn22.png (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PlainsTribeSheet-Turn22.png
80KB, 1024x768px
Plains tribe spend the last year before the prophecy organizing defenses. Women and children are protected far away from the ravine, by the northern river border along the woody lake tribe region. Men are organized as follows:
> 50 total
> 1 chief + 1 shaman
> 10 cavalry (5 swords, 5 archers, 10 horses)
> 15 infantry (spears)
> 10 longbowmen
> 10 bowmen
> 3 watchtower scouts

Unfortunately, there wasn't much progress with gunpowder since the tribesmen's affinity towards fire always triggered the explosives. The shaman suggests to the chief to ask for manufactured gunpowder launched projectiles instead of trying to create them.
>>
can't we just build plates and put gunpowder under them to get mines?
>>
File: SkyTribeSheet-Turn22.png (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SkyTribeSheet-Turn22.png
86KB, 1024x768px
The sky tribe experiments with charcoal to create proper ink to be embedded in their skins. Warriors in the tribe have runic inscriptions, which glow an eerie blue once inscribed with the proper rituals. The Lowlander is invigorated greatly by the heavy runes, mastering the elements of the sky completely.
>>
>>127768
Airbenders? Those are some nice tattoos ;D
>>
File: IslandTribe-Turn22.png (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IslandTribe-Turn22.png
86KB, 1024x768px
The islanders strip huge chunks of iron bark to create makeshift shields. Although clunky, the martial training of the islanders give them great balance and skill when handling the swords and shields.

They send men over to recover the ancient, sunken temple. Large boat-platforms are built as a makeshift temple until the temple is completely cleaned up. The Lake Lady is pleased by the notion, and feels her power and magic grow as progress is made on the temple.
>>
File: LakeTribeSheet-Turn22.png (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LakeTribeSheet-Turn22.png
81KB, 1024x768px
The lake tribe develop better palisade and reed armor by embedding iron links and caps into them. The remaining iron is reserved for better smithed weapons. They develop stronger and more balanced swords, increasing their potential for close melee combat.

Time till prophecy: 0 years
>>
>>127814
Is it crisis mode or do we get another turn?
>>
>>127822
I think it's crisis mode. We plains have prepared much for the upcoming invasion. I hope it's enough.
>>
>>127822
Next turn will be a special even move. It will take some time to develop, plan how you want to divid your army in the meantime.
>>
I already planned the army formation. Also, everyone get rune grenades, and we have awesome fire spellz
>>
>>127833
I gotta go right now, maybe in some hours I'll come back
But if it's an actual turn
2 techs
Completely iron atlatl's that can pierce even the toughest armors to date
and
Catapults that can be outfitted with rune-nades, atlatls and boulders
>>
>>127841
Not a regular move, an event move. Send me how you divide your army for the upcoming battle
>>
>>127856
What exactly are we fighting against, and how many troops do I have at my disposal?
>>
> Lake Tribe and Plains Trib: 50 units
> Sky Tribe and Island Tribe: 30 units

Sky and Plains vs. Necromancer

Lake and Island vs Hydra King
>>
>>127856
Okay
1 Lake lad Full armoured
20 Sword and shield and armour heavy infantry (early republic legionnaires)
10 Bowmen
5 Rune grenade throwers
5 Monks who use bubble link and throw runes
Doves with grenades?
>>
5 Lowlander elk riders (Hammers)
12 Lowlander elk riders (Archers)
5 Long-bowmen
4 normal priests
4 Priests with pouches filled with grenades on standby at the highest point they can find in the plains
>>
File: Untitled 1.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Untitled 1.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>127856
So, We have 50 men, right? I'll draw something beautiful then:
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>127895
alright gtg
here's a tegaki of my troops battleplans
>>
Tactics:
The heavy infantry are basically the tanks. They're job is to keep the baddies away from the bowmen
The Cavalry is my fave: we use them for flanking, picking off enemies, seperating enemis, that sort of stuff.
The bowmen (both kinds) stand behind and go pewpewpew
The shaman uses magickz, and throws fireballs on all the enemies. He also builds healing fires.
The chief has the best equipment we can give, and inspires the troops with his awesomeness.
>>
>>127961
What does that say in the bottom right? Next to the 5?
>>
File: tegaki.png (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
26KB, 500x500px
>>127947
>>
>>128007
Never mind, I think it says medics.
>>
OP, just a question.
How many different types of cancer did you get upon seeing our drawings?
>>
>>128043
The island army goes to the lake tribe.
We stay behind the palisade and defensive runes which we put up as per trade agreement. If its not done yet then our monks out runes behind palisade
>>
>>128043
If the whole business gets too saucy we retreat behind the palisades and everyone takes up atlatls
>>128060
I'll need your help on the main line
>>
>>127918
You have 30 units, not 41
>>
>>128083
Fuck. 1 Lake lad
19 early republic legionnaires
5 bowmen
5 monks with rune grenades
>>
yo here whats the plan
>>
>>128168
while i'm here may whore for a almost dead thread that need new blood >>127333
>>
File: Plains Battle.png (25KB, 1024x400px) Image search: [Google]
Plains Battle.png
25KB, 1024x400px
Event 6: Invasion!

The Necromancer's army has crossed the ravine using giant, wooden bridges into the Great Plains of the Plains Tribe! The watchtower guards has ran back to signal to the chief and the Lowlander to gather their collective strength and face the menace!
>>
File: Lake Battle.png (35KB, 1024x400px) Image search: [Google]
Lake Battle.png
35KB, 1024x400px
Meanwhile, bird scouts sing to some Lake tribe flute players that the source of the forced animal migration has come at last! The Mad Hydra King approaches with an army of summoned demons at his disposal, mounted atop the insanely huge egg monster!

Together with Island tribe legionnairies, the lake tribe prepares the village for the invasion!
>>
File: NecroBattleFormation.png (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
NecroBattleFormation.png
33KB, 800x600px
Necromancer Spell Knowledge:
> Wildfire
> Resurrect Minion
> Storm Strike
> Power: 30
>>
File: HydraBattleFormation.png (32KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
HydraBattleFormation.png
32KB, 800x600px
Hydra King Spell Knowledge:
> Possess Beast
> Summon Demon
> Speak Beast
>>
so sky lets use the grenades to destroy the bridges then dunno any ideas
>>
Plains + Sky:
> 5 elk hammermen
> 12 elk archers
> 5 long-bowman
> 4 priests (battlefield)
> 4 priests (ranged)
> 10 horse cavalry
> 15 spear infantry
> 10 longbowmen
> 10 bowmen
> 5 misc (shaman, chief, scouts)

Total: 80

Lake + Island:
> 20 legionnaires
> 5 bowmen
> 5 rune granadier monks
> 25 atlatl men
> 20 swordsmen
> 5 medics

Total: 80

How to fight: Move one (or multiple) formations to attack other blocks. To shorten rolls, roll a 1d100 for a battle and I will determine the outcome.

Roll
1-3: Overwhelming failure
4-6: Failure
7-12: Even battle
13-15: Victory
16-18: Overwhelming Victory
>>
>>129381
DAMMIT I MEANT ROLL A 3d6
>>
Rolled 3, 6, 3 = 12 (3d6)

>>129464
>>
>>129486
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 6 = 10 (3d6)

Ok, so here is the plan:
The cavalry from plains attacks the flank the warlocks in the back. The heavy infantry, bowmen and shaman all attack the skeleton infantry.
>>
>>129486
Which units you wanna use?
>>
File: NecroBattleFormation1.png (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
NecroBattleFormation1.png
36KB, 800x600px
>>129520
Losses: 5 spearmen, 5 horse cavalry. The warlocks are succesfully flanked, but the infantry may not hold out for much longer. Still, the tactical position gives you an added +2 if you attack the warlocks!
>>
Rolled 4, 5, 1 = 10 (3d6)

>>129592
The other horsemen go back a bit, to come in for another round of attacks. the horsemen then attack the warlocks again, the infantry continues, the shaman heals as best he can, the bowmen attack the warlocks.
>>
File: NecroBattleFormation2.png (42KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
NecroBattleFormation2.png
42KB, 800x600px
>>129603
Losses: 2 cavalry, 4 infantry, 4 bowmen. Warlocks are firing back towards bowmen, infantry is moving into position to support infantry. Shaman healed the infantry as best they can, +5 units will return next turn!
>>
Im back, lets try to capture the hydra
>>
Rolled 2, 4, 2 = 8 (3d6)

We continue our tactic (don't forget about the longbowmen!)
>>
Rolled 6, 5, 3 = 14 (3d6)

Bomb the skeleton infantry with our ranged priests
>>
dice+3d6

Throw ice and electric grenades to the demons so they can't fly any more
>>
>>129777
Fuck, how do i make work the stupid dice?
>>
File: NecroBattleFormation3.png (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
NecroBattleFormation3.png
43KB, 800x600px
>>129742
>>129726
Losses: 6 infantry, 2 cavalry, 4 bowmen. The infantry move into position to defend the warlocks, who manage to shake off the cavalry and bowmen who pursued them. The +2 bonus is now gone. The lone cavalry retreats for further orders. On the bright side, the bombing priests have succeeded in dampening the eastern flank by 20 skeletons, and the infantry are bolstered by healed spearmen the shaman treated under the flames. The new infantry also destroyed 10 infantry men on the western flank. The priests hold their grenades tightly, readying their wind spells to launch at further distances.

>>129791
write dice+4d6 in options field under name
>>
>>129813
dammit, 3d6
>>
Rolled 2, 5, 4 = 11 (3d6)

Use Wind gust with priest artillery to bomb the warlocks and the necromancer
>>
Rolled 1, 6, 3 = 10 (3d6)

>>129813
We regroup our forces, and make a similar formation to the beginning, and shoot a few arrows here and there whilst regrouping
>>
File: NecroBattleFormation4.png (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
NecroBattleFormation4.png
36KB, 800x600px
>>129846
>>129868
Losses: 2 bowmen, 6 longbowmen, 2 priest.
The good news is, you got the warlocks, and some of the infantrymen as well! But they are all now forming around the necromancer for protection. Meanwhile, the tactics of coming close is great for the remaining spearmen, but a lot of the bowmen are overrun by some of the skeletons. Fortunately, there are still reserves of elkriders ready is things go south, and the shaman is doing his best to heal injured bowmen in the fires, though some are just burning instead of healing...
>>
Rolled 4, 1, 6 = 11 (3d6)

>>129932
The Hammer elk riders charge the skeleton infantry
>>
>>130092
what about the grenades?
>>
>>130105
Let's use them later for cleaning up
>>
(Waiting for plains tribe before I update)
>>
>>129932
what is on the other side of the ravine
>>
Rolled 4, 5, 2 = 11 (3d6)

>>129813
Thanks! The same tactic >>129777
>>
>>130193
I'm gonna wait ten minutes until lake tribe wants to make a move too, otherwise, I'll do this.
>>
>>130218
Im back from the club my friends...

Wheres those damn Lakemen
>>
File: HydraBattleFormation1.png (35KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
HydraBattleFormation1.png
35KB, 800x600px
(Just going with it)
Losses: 10 Legionnairies.
The grenades are deployed, and it damages the front lines: 10 demons dead! Unfortunately, there was some friendly fire with the grenades, and some of our own got caught. Don't worry, not all casualties were our own fault: some demons gored our legionnaries with their horns too...

The wardcasters appear to be able to reflect most grenades with their wards. Perhaps fire should be focused there, Quintas wonders...
>>
>>130359
we can't win without the lake men. RUN BACK TO THE PALISADE

WE BOARD SHIPS AND HEAD BACK TO THE ISLAND

RETREAT
>>
File: NecroBattleFormation5.png (35KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
NecroBattleFormation5.png
35KB, 800x600px
>>130092
Losses: 5 elk riders (2 hammermen, 3 archers)
The elk riders arrive and split the infantry lines into two after running down the middle! They are now in a position to fire arrows very close to the warlocks and the necromancer himself! The confusion in the undead ranks gives them a +2 to their attack roll!

>>130381
Calm down, I'll just wait till lake comes back and attack then I'll take your roll
>>
>>130403
WE LOST A THIRD OF OUR ARMY.
we are the smallest village
>>
Rolled 6, 3, 2 = 11 (3d6)

Launch Grenades towards the necromancer and the warlocks.
>>
>>130439
+2 so 13
>>
>>130448
Do you wish to wait for the plains tribe or should I go with it?
>>
>>130595
Go with it
>>
File: NecroBattleFormation6.png (34KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
NecroBattleFormation6.png
34KB, 800x600px
>>130643
You succeed! The warlocks loss force the infantry to take the supporting role with the necromancer. The necromancer himself, by the way, miraculously survives the magical bombs! One wonders what twisted runes he carved into his bones...
Losses: 2 elk riders, incidental deaths.
>>
Rolled 4, 2, 2 = 8 (3d6)

>>130713
The Battle priests enter the field and use Wind gust with their artillery brothers to throw the remaining skeletons in the ravine (Now it would be a good idea to wait for the plains tribe)
>>
Rolled 6, 4, 1 = 11 (3d6)

We get inside the barrier and attack from the distance
>>
>>130940
>>130814
Alright, I'm gonna wait for all tribes to respond (unless they're okay with you commanding their units but idk???)
>>
>>130957
If they dont appear, make the lakeguys stay safe, because my dice wasn't very good
>>
Rolled 4, 2, 2 = 8 (3d6)

>>130957
Alright my faggot allies haven't appeared in 3 days straight, so I guess I'm rolling
Atlatl fire on the wardcasters
Send the swordsmen unit in a defensive position to hold off the first line of demon infantries and the doctors should heal the injured islandguys
>>
File: HydraBattleFormation2.png (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
HydraBattleFormation2.png
38KB, 800x600px
>>132883
>>130940
Losses: 1 bowmen, 5 swordsmen, 5 atlatlmen.

You manage to thin the defensive wardcasters! Rune grenades should be more damaging when used now that magical barriers have disappeared around the demons! When using rune grenades, +2 is added to attack!

The Lake tribe warriors move in to defend the legionnaries from further assault by the demons. Medics on the field quickly move to heal the legionnaries, and +5 men should return to the field after next turn!
>>
>>133017
Dont ignore the name, I'm fuckn Chief Dindu.
>>
Rolled 5, 3, 1 = 9 (3d6)

>>133017
Legionnaires and Swordsmen combine forces and destroy the right flank of the demons, atlatl men support, everybody starts slowly falling back to the west gate of the palisades
>>
>>133024
OP?
Are you going to do my move?
>>
Rolled 6, 5, 5 = 16 (3d6)

Attack the demons. Lets kill em all. Especially right flank. Form a crude testudo
>>
File: MahRollsNigga.jpg (33KB, 625x315px) Image search: [Google]
MahRollsNigga.jpg
33KB, 625x315px
>>133675
dem rolls
>>
Rolled 3, 6, 1 = 10 (3d6)

Sorry about my absence, Sky, I was asleep ZzZZZZzzzzzz....

So As I see Sky did good work.

The frontlines continue to do their thing, the shaman continues to do his thing, the longbowmen continue to do their thing, the priests bomb the skeletons, the cavalry joins the front lines.
The chief does inspiring stuff.
>>
>>133824
Its plains shaman
>>
Oh right, Heliopolis Legionnaire xD
>>
Also, we now know that Mix Master OP is actually a part of the Confederation of Niggers. Not only a part, but Chief Dindu!
>>
>>133865
yep
>>
File: NecroBattleFormation7.png (32KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
NecroBattleFormation7.png
32KB, 800x600px
>>133824
>>130814
Losses: 5 elk riders, 2 priests, 2 infantry. The cavalry and footsoldiers, inspired by the chiefs arrival to the field, push back the skeletons deeper towards the ravine. Bunched together, the priests manage to use their forceful gust spells to blow a majority of the skeletons away! The necromancer grows anxious, and prepares to try and find a method of retreating across the border, where he aims to use his resurrect spell to use the dead soldiers in the field for his own sinister purposes!

(Hint: Once necromancer is dead, all units will collapse!)
>>
>>133873
and I'm just little old asshole me
>>
Rolled 2, 5, 5 = 12 (3d6)

The same happens as before, but the Chief charges the Necromancer!
>>
File: HydraBattleFormation3.png (39KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
HydraBattleFormation3.png
39KB, 800x600px
>>133675
>>133056
Losses: 2 Legionnaries, 7 swordsmen, 2 atlatlmen.

Quintas Dias succeeds in crushing a massive blow to the right flank! A pathway opens up to the Hydra King, and he begins to signal to other regiments to close in towards him. The healed legionnairies hope to join the battle for the next drive!
>>
>>133883
Theres more to assholes that meets the eye ;D
>>
Rolled 1, 6, 4 = 11 (3d6)

>>133904
The atlatlmen rain projectiles on their left flank so that they can't catch up to their right
The bowmen take aim at the Hydra King, and the rest of the infantry destroy the left flank
The grenadiers and the 5 legionnaires support the atlatlmen in suppressing the left side
>>
>>133919
*the rest of the infantry on our left destroy the right side
>>
Rolled 5, 4, 2 = 11 (3d6)

>>133904
We focus the Hydra king and butcher the hydra
>>
>>133932
No, let's claim the Hydra for ourselves, if we take the Hydra king down, the Hydra is ours
>>
>>133932
Don't butcher the hydra then butcher the king
>>
>>133941
Like I said, let's destroy their right flank completely, suppress their left flank, and have your bowmen concentrate fire on him, I doubt he has armor so it's going to take a few arrows to take him down
>>
>>133947
we do this
>>
File: HydraBattleFormation5.png (35KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
HydraBattleFormation5.png
35KB, 800x600px
>>133932
>>133919
Losses: 12 atlatl, 5 Legionnaries.

You manage to demolish the right flank, considering some losses to the legionnaries on that front. The atlatlmen meanwhile use suppressing fire onto the left flank to prevent the opening from being shut. They proceeded to retreat back to support the Hydra KIng.

The Hydra King uses Speak Beast to command the Hydra to sweep its three heads around, deflecting arrows coming towards the king. However, being mounted atop the beast, it is possible to ambush him from behind if he cannot see you.

Oh yeah, and +3 to attack if attacking left flank due to tactical ingenious!
>>
Rolled 5, 3, 6 + 3 = 17 (3d6 + 3)

>>133973
Lets ambush this fuck from behind. I want one of the monks to bubble wrap Quintas as he overthrows the mad king. The bowmen shoot arrows at the 10 demon infantry from behind
>>
Rolled 2, 5, 1 = 8 (3d6)

>>133973
The swordsmen distract the Hydra while the island bowmen become birds and fire at the HK from behind, while the monk grenadiers drop all their grenades at the advancing demon infantry and the legionnaires make a stable shieldwall, the atlatlmean run far from the demons and circe around behind them firing their volleys when they're smashing at the shieldwall
>>
>>133990
Forgot to add the +3
It's 11
>>
>>133983
You're lucky I'm a Total War veteran m8
>>
Do my rolls go to my troops OP? even if lake used some in his action. Since we roll for our troops
>>
>>133995
Extremely
>>
File: HydraBattleFormationVictory!.png (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
HydraBattleFormationVictory!.png
49KB, 800x600px
>>133983
With the monks as support casting bubble ward around Quintas, the Lake Lad rushes up the tail of the beast (distracted by the swordsmen) and digs his sword deep into the Mad King's back. His final words, as he looks into the eyes of Quintas, were "And with me goes the last real farmer..."

The hydra seems to calm down a bit now, and the demons, having had their blood contracter die, return to their hellish realm. Overall, casualties are recorded onto the sheet, but a long awaited peacetime recovery is expected after the events of the field.

Congratulations! This battle will be romanticized for generations to come! A society of peace will flourish due to your actions of war! Culturally, the bonds between the islanders and lake tribe has never been stronger, and mass celebration will be held on both islands, with both tribes in attendance!
>>
>>134018
And that's how you defeat a better and more numbered force with strategy
>>
>>134020
And some great rolls and courage from Quintas
>>
>>134018
Quintas is now also known as kingslayer ;DD
>>
>>133881
we charge the Skeleton infantry and try to get the chief to the necromancer so they can fight one on one
>>
>>134035
how do i roll a die?
>>
>>134048
type "dice+3d6" into options
>>
Rolled 3, 2, 4 = 9 (3d6)

>>134035
ok
>>
>>134027
>>134034
Of course m8
With my strategies
and your rolls we fucking rekt them
Plus, since those fucking cucks from the Island tribe and the Lake tribe haven't appeared in a long while, what do you say about unification?
>>
>>134054
Waiting fer plains
>>
>>134057
may you help us with strategy high priestess had them all and they are not here right now so i don't know what to do
>>
>>134062
For some spells, then yeah
>>
>>133887
This is plains shaman. This is their turn
>>
>>134059
>>134087
>>
File: NecroBattleFormationVictory!.png (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
NecroBattleFormationVictory!.png
48KB, 800x600px
>>133887
>>134054
Victory! The ranks of the skeletons are split after the elk cavalry charge headfirst into the defensive positions of the skeletons! The necromancer attempts to use wildfire on the charging chief, but fortunately being a plainsman, he is resistant to its effects and manages to tackle the necromancer down! With his two fists, he rips apart the skull and spinal cord of the necromancer, and dark arcane energy bursts out, escaping to the heavens where the sky god can battle with them on his domain.

Congratulations! Scores of generations will attempt to relive the glories experienced by the chief and his allies! The strength between the sky and plains tribe are strengthened, and the sky and stars are pleased by your success! Furthermore, you received an Arcane Relic in the necromancers skull! Still sentient, the necromancer is powerless and can serve as a powerful tool for dark knowledge, but its up to the owner of the skull if the knowledge is put to good use or destroyed forever...
>>
Post your turn summaries for Turn 23 (?) here! No more battles and random deaths now (yet) I promise!
>>
Plains what shoud we do with the skull do you want it?
>>
>>134133
Wow, you guys suffered harrowing losses, like holy shit
>>
>>134139
The plains and sky tribes look prettyy weak

Laughs manically
Kidding

Tech: Upgrade the shields to scutums (paint red with blood of mad king and demons)
Culture: We finish the ancient temple. We hold celebrations.
>>
>>134186
shieeet
>>
>>134139
Tech: we combine different ores to make steel
Culture: fuck our fat asses, we become swole due to anti-farmer sentiment and battle-readiness
>>
>>134182
culture: we celebrate our victory against the necromancer every year on the day we defeated it Tech:pottery from clay
>>
>>134206
>>134139
>>
>>134210
Next turn we should search for iron to use all the charcoal we have accumulated and start making swords\muskets\tools
>>
>>134227
what about the necromancer's skull?
>>
>>134240
Keep it at the highest temple we might have an use for it in the next crisis
>>
Steal the humans' bikes
>>
Plains move? Gonna be gone in 30 minites btw, will be back in three hours.
>>
>>134416
They probably want
Tech: Gunpowder weapons
Action: Find More iron
>>
>>134416
Otherwise post the other tribe pics and stuff
>>
>>134445
How many times I gotta say they can't manufacture guns because of their fire affinity. If they want guns they're gonna have to rely on imports.
>>
>>134445
Plains can't make gunpowder weapons, I already stated this.
>>
>>134512
Okay they
Tech: Improve swords
Action: Build more defences
>>
>>134250
I think we should have the necromancer skull, and give it to the shaman to examine. It might be of use. If sky agrees, let that be our tech.
action: Put plains tribe back together, mourn the dead, bury the dead, salvage defenses.
>>
File: SkyTribeSheet-Turn23.png (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SkyTribeSheet-Turn23.png
88KB, 1024x768px
Sorry boys, a bit hectic day, will update when I can.

The sky tribe research pottery. They can work clay into containers larger than the crude clay grenades they had previously made, and clay pots quickly become an ideal storage space for food, water, and milk.

They also declare a celebration for the anniversary of the Battle of the Ravine, and each year invite Plainsmen to celebrate. Much crossbreeding occurs between the tribes.
>>
File: LakeTribeSheet-Turn23.png (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LakeTribeSheet-Turn23.png
80KB, 1024x768px
Meanwhile, the Lake tribe learn that by heating iron ore for long periods of time, they can purify the ore enough to add other metals that vary the strength of the new alloy. Steelmaking is a fast way to produce weapons when little iron is arrived, but the process is slow and only a handful of smiths are able to properly turn the iron ingots into steel items.

To spite the Mad Hydra King, many veterans of the Battle of the Lake demand that farmers be rounded up for suspicion. Of course farmers still exist, but anti-farmer sentiment allows people to turn more to fishing and trading for food, slowly turning around the general obesity of the village.
>>
File: IslandTribe-Turn23.png (85KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IslandTribe-Turn23.png
85KB, 1024x768px
Island Tribe develop special shields that protect the fullness of the body, painted red with the blood of the demons and hydra king. The paint is more ceremonious than practical, but the resulting guardsmen with the shields are known as the Blood Corps.

They also fully recover the sunken temple. A world wonder is born! As long as the wonder is wonderful and dedicated to the Lake Lady, Island Tribe magic is twice as powerful! What that means is up to you and how you use it!
>>
>>135358
Yeah, you should have it we don't have much use for it
>>
>>135764
Hey lakebros can you add steel to the trade ;D
since you get the egg monster
>>
Hey lake tribe want to trade Sails and steel tech for gunpowder?
>>
File: PlainsTribeSheet-Turn23.png (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PlainsTribeSheet-Turn23.png
81KB, 1024x768px
Plains Tribe investigate the necromancer's skull further. It seemed that while his magical spell casting is permanently damaged with his lack of hands and body, his consciousness still resides in his skull. The necromancer has vast pools of arcane knowledge, and can assist in magical advising. Any failure to deliver on his part is met with a summoned swarm of pests that knaw at his skull for hours (even if he doesnt have nerves, he still feels pain!). After a while, the fearsome necromancer has been reduced to an eternal magical database.

Furthermore, the plains tribe clean up the battle. A long prayer to Azora, the Chief Star, is made during a fire ceremony, and the plains tribe have never felt more united than after the fearsome battle of the undead. Defenses are salvaged, and the dead are honored.
>>
The Age of Legends has passed
The Age of Nations has begun
Turn 24 begins now!
>>
>>135828
Tech: build a weak metal container in which a gunpowder and a bit of string can be placed, the string is to be lit on fire and the metal will injure whatever is caught in the blast.
>>
>>135850
>>134450
>>134512
>>127753
>>
>>135863
We are importing gunpowder, why can it not be done?
>>
>>135881
Apparently gunpowder explodes when you try to do stuff with it. Let us research barrels meanwhile research rifle stocks and create flint triggers we can trade everything in a few turns and have flintlock pistols and rifles.
>>
>>135906
Ok, tech, awesome hand held spark machine.
>>
>>135906
We can research the barrels
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>135828
Action: Search for iron
Culture: people decorate ceramics with various symbols such as stars, clouds and the moon.
>>
>>135993
It's me
>>
>>135993
Ok we will research ammunition
>>
Action: build colony on northern shore of lake
Culture: Colonists are led by the lake lad. They take with them the advanced building tech. We develop a strong nationalistic pride and become nationalists
>>
Need Lake reponse
>>
>>137591
not normally, lake, but anon wil fill

tech: gunpoweder
tech: animal domestication, like llamas or cows
>>
>>137932
You don't have the necessary materials for gunpowder.
>>
>>137591
Build a grand monument dedicated to the Lake, like a huge water mill or something
Action: explore
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>138185
roll 4 explor
>>
MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!
>>
>>139893
gud4u
>>
Rolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d6)

just a roll
>>
>>139893
Whats your turn?
>>
>>140471
yo back so after we find iron are we trying to make swords or better arrows
>>
Probably should make a new thread today lol
>>
>>140652
yeah
>>
>>140611
Swords, tools and muskets( we are making steel though because we have shittons of charcoal)
>>
>>140659
>>
>>140832
slow down on guns niggas
>>
>>140852
I mean we can't come out the stone age with fucking guns. We don't even have nice clothes. Our forges are shit and so are our tools
>>
>>140859
Fine with that our cities are shit
>>
>>140939
damn right. You live in caves

So Op start the new thread
But include each tribes tech and magic so new players can join easily.

Here is Island
Tech:
Writing
Wooden rafts
Fire
Woodchopping
Mining
Smithing
Fishing
Clubs
Shields
Platemail
Rune grenades
Advanced building tech
Sails
scutums (with paint)
Longbows

Magic:
Zonal Runes
Spiritual Link
Bubble Wrap
Dove Transformations

Resource:
Ironbark
Fish
Wood
Iron (Lots)
Paper
Sails

Other
World wonder : temple lake lady
>>
I think I will revamp the mechanics for this game, but we will continue the setting because dammit I put a lot of work into this. It will have more of a cities focus than tribes to match the era. Stay tuned!
>>
Gonna update new thread in a couple hours!
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.