[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Witch in Training #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 1

Previous thread: >>1040046

You are Iris, a witch who recently turned 13. As per witches' custom, you left home for one year to find a town without any resident witches, settle in it and learn to live by selling magical services. You can fly a broom, talk to your black cat familiar named Mr Vain, and you are a beginner in spirit conjuration.

In the previous episode you started your journey, saved three people, though they don't know the whole story, met a fairy, found a nice little town and it looks like you are going to stay.

--------

"This was a nice lecture, I think I learnt what I needed to know," you say.

"You did? Good to hear," says Charlotte, "So, is our humble community good enough?"

"Yes. I think this is the town where I will stay."

"Good. I'll call mom about the apartment then. Until then, be our guest."

"Thank you," you answer, finally letting your mind process the events of the day.

What do you want to do in the meantime?

> Go eat some of your supplies
> Talk to Leo
> Talk to Laura
> Talk to Mr Vain
> Write-in
>>
I'm really curious about that fairy. We need to find her at some point in our adventure. Just don't forget pls.
But right now
> Go eat some of your supplies and share with Mr Vain
>>
>>1061325
>Write in (Practice magic)
We need to practice our spirit Conjuration, we can't stay at scrub tier.
>>
>>1061325
> Go eat some of your supplies
>>
>>1061325
>Go eat some of your supplies
>>
>>1061346
>>1061423
>>1061424
>>1061504
You suddenly remember that you haven't eaten anything since yesterday evening. You go to your bag and get the sandwiches your mom made. You eat one and give Mr Vain some ham.

"So we're staying here?" he asks.

"Yep. I think this town seems promising. Plus we already know someone here and they are helping us."

"Yes they are, but that alone won't get us far. Have you decided what we'll be doing for a living?"

"Not yet, we'll get to making plans later. So much has happened, you know." You sit quietly for some time. "Like that fairy for example, I'm really curious about her. We need to find her at some point. Don't forget please."

"You're the boss here, you should remember to do things," the cat replies.

"Oh, that reminds me. I totally forgot about my camera, I should've taken some pictures from the balloon."

"All the more reasons to get better at flying. What kind of witch are you if you can't take a photo from a broom?"

"Hey, right now I should be more focused on spirit conjuration. I fly well enough to get where I need!"

You finish you snack, and then you see Charlotte coming in.

"I arranged everything," she says, "you can rent an apartment for 350 crowns a month, this includes electricity and utilities. As I said, it's tiny but it has a nice view onto the park."

The price is quite good indeed, you could rent the apartment for almost half a year with what you have. You say that it's perfect and that you don't really need a lot of space. Leo offers to take you there. You say bye to Charlotte and Laura, and get outside. Leo's car turns out to be a simple brown sedan. For minutes Leo drives in silence and seems occupied with some thoughts. Then he suddenly reverts to his easygoing disposition and asks: "So, how did you manage to revive us up there?"

> W-why do you ask?
> I... I just used smelling salts
> Actually, you were enchanted by a fairy
> Write-in
>>
>>1061654
>> Actually, you were enchanted by a fairy
>>
>>1061654
>Actually, you were enchanted by a fairy
>>
>>1061654
> Actually, you were enchanted by a fairy
>>
>>1061695
>>1061719
>>1061945

"No way! For real? Tell me more!" He brightens up but then becomes thoughtful again. "Like, you spoke with her, right?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Why would she enchant us, did she tell you?"

"No. She just said she didn't want to disenchant you because she didn't like you. She didn't seem to be entirely in her right mind, she didn't even know how she got there."

"Mhm. And you made her disenchant us anyway? Why didn't you tell us? I'm sure Laura would've insisted on paying you a reward."

"I don't know, just thought it'd be better not to tell."

The car stoppes in front of one of the old nobility residences on the avenue near the park. It isn't big, particulary fancy or well-maintained for that matter, but you still didn't expect anything like this.

"Yeah, her mum owns this thing and leases the space in the wings," says Leo noticing your surprise, "You get the left wing. Charlotte always says it's tiny. Well, accomodation is cheap here, so you may find it not so tiny after all."

You look at the wings. The main building is two-storey, but the wings are single-storey and their facades are not as decorated. There are front steps leading to the main entrance, and you go inside.

There you are met by a lady in a long dress and a wool shawl.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Deloffre," Leo kisses her cheek.

"Will you stop that, Leo? Just Marianne, how many times do I have to tell you?" She turns to you, "You must be Iris then?"

"Yes, madam."

"Leo, look what your influence does to childen!" She exclaims, then speaks to you again, "Call me Marianne and nothing else, do you understand?"

"Yes, m-Marianne."

"Good. Now, this way to your apartment."

[1/2]
>>
She leads you into the left wing. While it is definitely not large or spacious, you would never call this tiny. The bedroom is larger than your room back home, and there is another room, though unfurnished, a kitchen and a separate entrance with a small antechamber.

"The bathrooms are in the main building," says Marianne, "there is a telephone here, but no television. It's a little untidy, I hope that's not a problem."

"Not at all!" you say.

"Yes, I thought so too. I mean, for the price you will be paying you could rent an attic twice as small."

Leo leaves. You pay for the first month and Marianne gives you your keys. [You will be paying 350 crowns every month. You currently have 1650]

You put your things in the bedroom and do some tidying. Feeling very tired, you fall asleep.

You wake up when it's still light outside. What do you want to do?

> Practise magic
> Go for a walk
> Talk to Marianne
> Write-in

[2/2]
>>
>>1062330
>> Practise magic
>>
>>1062330
>Practice magic
>>
>>1062354
>>1062496
You decide to practise magic. You look around your room. There's a bed, a wardrobe, an old wooden desk and a chair, a mirror, some dust in the corners. You could try to detect spirits here. If you detect a spirit you can try to evoke it, forcing it to manifest itself before you. If there are no spirits here, you can try to summon a known spirit from elsewhere.

> Detect spirit presence
> Evoke spirit [no spirits detected]
> Summon spirit [specify which; you personally know 4 spirits: your familiar, your mother's familiar, a soot sprite you used for training back home and a green fairy; you aren't powerful enough to attemt to summon any spirits you read about]
>>
>>1062634
>> Detect spirit presence
>>
>>1062643
Okay, roll 1d20.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1062656
>>
>>1062716
Roll once more.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1062716
>>
>>1062716
>>1062753
You go around the room trying to find traces of spirits' presence, but you find nothing. As always. You could never understand how your mom can just see this stuff without any spells. You take a stick of incense and light it. You close your eyes and try to free your mind. You walk towards the mirror and start reciting the incantation, as you open your eyes. No signs of anything unusual in the smoke. Then again, you are not sure you remember the signs correctly. Finally, you touch the mirror frame. Nothing. You go around and try to detect anything anywhere, but to no avail. Disappointed you put out the incense and want to put it in the desk's drawer, but when you touch the handle, you feel something: a weak wave of energy has emanated from the desk. You open the drawer and feel the lingering energy dissipate. Inside you find a piece of cotton fabric, some glass beads and an dirty teaspoon. Looks like some sort of a household spirit used to live here, but is long gone now. You carefully document your results in your notebook.

> Practise more (same options as above)
> Do something else (same options as the post before that)
>>
>>1062862
> Practise more (same options as above)
>> Evoke spirit [no spirits detected]
>>
>>1062941
You still haven't detected any spirits that you could evoke. The trace you felt is of a spirit no longer present here.
>>
>>1062862
> Go for a walk
>>
>>1062997
Having mixed feelings about your training reults, you decide to go for a walk. You go out through your wing's side entrance and find yourself on the avenue next to the park. There is a cafe across from you and a supermarket down the avenue.

> Go to the park
> Go to the cafe
> Go to the supermarket
> Write-in
>>
>>1063062
>> Go to the park
>>
>>1063099
You go to the park. The nightfall is warm and pleasant. You walk under the trees and watch the fountains. What would you like to do?

> Just walk
> Go through the park to the gymnasium
> Magic
> Write-in
>>
>>1063143
>> Magic
>>
>>1063211
You look at the people walking by and wonder what would they say if you conjured a spirit here. You guess there's only one way to find out.

> Detect spirit presence
> Evoke spirit [no spirits detected]
> Summon spirit [specify which; you personally know 4 spirits: your familiar, your mother's familiar, a soot sprite you used for training back home and a green fairy; you aren't powerful enough to attemt to summon any spirits you read about]
>>
>>1063233
>> Detect spirit presence
>>
>>1063237
You try to guess where in this huge park you might find a spirit.

> The cherry trees
> The flowers
> The fountain
>>
>>1063251
>> The cherry trees
>>
>>1063254

You walk over to the cherry trees and examine them closely. You try to see anything peculiar in the trunks or maybe some unusual blossoms. As usual, you are not sure if what you see can be a spirit's trace. You take out the incense and prepare to recite the incantation. [Roll 1d20]
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>1063279
>>
>>1063287
Wow, not our best day. Roll another roll.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1063295
>>
>>1063287
>>1063307
As you see people around you taking interest in your strange behavior, you try your best to look impressive. You light the incense, close your eyes, beginning your incantation, and strike a dramatic pose. Suddenly, you trip over a tree root and, grabbing a nearby branch, barely avoid falling into the dirt. Your concentration now broken, you can't feel any magic in you right now. Embarrassed, you rush away.

You feel tired and go home. You decide not to write about this incident in your notebook and just go to sleep.

[And so do I, thank you for playing, I'll run tomorrow at about the same time.]
>>
>>1063340
That's the way to make first impressions!
>>
You wake up late in the morning. You recall your last night fiasco and blame it on being tired from the incredibly eventful day. You take a shower, return to your wing and finish the food you had. Now you'll have to buy groceries at some point. But what do you want to do right now?

> Go for a walk
> Fly somewhere
> Talk to someone
> Do more magic
> Write-in
>>
>>1064419
Talk to Marianne
>>
>>1064424
You go look for Marianne. She's in her living room, reading a book.

"Hi, Iris. Everything is okay, I hope?"

"Yes, I just wanted to talk about something. It can wait if you're busy."

"Oh no, it's fine. What is it that you wanted to talk about?"

> Could you tell me about the house?
> How to contact Leo and Charlotte?
> Write-in
>>
>>1064451
Thanks for replying to only me, but you should wait for more people to step in, just so your effort doesn't entertain only me.
>>
>>1064451
>>
>>1064451
>> How to contact Leo and Charlotte?
>>
>>1064453
>>1064474
>>1064536
"You have a lovely house. Not at all what I imagined when Charlotte talked about it. It has always belonged to your family?"

"Well. No," she says, "I married the man whose family owned it when Charlotte was nine. He passed away six years ago and left it to me. We are actually a family of simple working people, Charlotte and I."

"You are? That's not the impression you make."

"I know," she smiles, "I have grown accustomed to this place. It's hard not to when you live alone and don't have to work. "

"You don't happen to know anything interesting about the house's history?"

"No, not really," she answers, "Honestly, I barely know anything about it."

"And my wing, it was the servants' quarters?"

"Probably... My husband used it for guests, but by his time there were no servants here. Is there anything else you want to know?"

"Um, yes. Could you please tell me how to contact Leo and Charlotte?"

"Sure. I'll give you their number. And the address if you wish," she writes the contacts on a piece of paper, "Here's also the address of Leo's distillery in just outside the town."

You say thanks and take the note. What shall you do now?

> Go for a walk
> Fly somewhere
> Write-in
>>
>>1064547
>Which was your husband's most frequently visited room?
N-not that I would like to contact him or something, silly
>>
>>1064555
this
why the fuck not
>>
>>1064555
>>1064557
"Oh, could you tell me one more thing, please?" you ask before leaving.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Where did your husband like to spend time here?"

"Well that's a weird question," she raises her eyebrows, "I guess in his study upstairs. Or rather he did not like it, but had to make ends meet."

What shall you do now?

> Go for a walk
> Fly somewhere
> Write-in
>>
>>1064578
> go to the husband's study and attempt to detect spirit presence
>>
>>1064587
sure, has the makings of a plan
>>
>>1064587
>>1064589
You consider going up to Marianne's late husband's study. You don't know how she would react to this, but you guess she wouldn't be very happy. How do you proceed?

> Ask for permission
> On second thought, let's do something else
> Write-in
>>
>>1064620
Just sneak in lol. If anything, say you got lost.
>>
>>1064620
>> Ask for permission
id rather not lose that rent discount
>>
>>1064620
> Ask for permission
>>
>>1064624
>>1064665
>>1064710
You decide to ask for permission.

"Um, Marianne?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"I know it can sound strange, but may I please go to your husband's study?"

"Why would you want to do that?"

> It could help my magical training a lot
> I think I may find something interesting with my magical skills
> Write-in
>>
>>1064779
>> I think I may find something interesting with my magical skills
>>
>>1064779
I know this is might be a sensitive thing to you, but I think there might be something of interest to both of us. Maybe I could find some old heirloom or something. Do you want to come with me and see what I am doing?
>>
>>1064779
>>
>>1064821
>>1064841
>>1065000
"I think I may find something interesting there with my magical skills," you say, "I know it might be a sensitive thing to you, but it could be something important. Do you want to come with me and see what I am doing?"

She hesitates. After all, you are just a stranger she met yesterday. You saved her daughter, sure, but she doesn't know anything about you.

"Look." She says, "Okay, i will let you there, but you are right, it is a sensitive thing. And yes, of course I want to see what you are doing."

You call Mr Vain and Marianne leads you upstairs.

You enter a small study. Apparently, nothing has been changed here since Mr. Deloffre's death. There is a desk here, a clock on the wall, a lot of books and papers, pen and ink, a lamp, a globe, a statuette of a horse and a chessboard.

What do you do?

> Detect spirits
> Evoke spirit [no spirits to evoke]
> Summon spirit [specify which]
> Examine something [specify what]
> Leave
>>
>>1065051
>Detect spirits
These fun guys might lead us to something we can't see yet.
>>
>>1065051
>> Detect spirits
>>
>>1065164
>>1065190
Sorry guys, can't run now, I'll continue tomorrow.
>>
>>1065207
It's alright. See you tomorrow.
>>
>>1065051
You starting soon?
> detect spirits
>>
>>1065164
>>1065190
>>1067937
You try to remember everything your mother taught you and not to think of your recent failure as you prepare to look for otherworldly presence.

[Roll 1d20]
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1067995
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1067995
>>
>>1068010
>>1068018
You light a straw of incense and begin the incantation. Your are calm and your voice is steady, but you feel that for some reason you can't exert the full power of your spell. You approach the desk and try to concentrate on different things on it. You feel your magic work, but the response you get is weaker than it is supposed to be. Finally, you decide to take a break.

"Why didn't you try to look for traces and signs first?" asks Mr Vain.

"What's the point? I can never see anything," you answer.

Still, you decide it would be better than nothing and start looking around the room. You notice a small ivory casket atop one of the bookshelves. Strangely, you have a feeling that something about it is out of the ordinary, though you can't put your finger on what exactly.

"What did your husband use that for?" you ask Marianne.

"That box? I don't think he used it at all, it's just always been there."

You touch it, but don't really feel anything. You try to open it, but it's locked.

> Break open
> Take it
> Cast detect on it
> Write-in
>>
>>1068236
Cast Detect.

Mr. Vain gave me some old assed nostalgia as well.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCCxCbDVWMg
>>
>>1068236
>Cast detect on it
>>
>>1068248
>>1068255
Excited about your find, you are determined to uncover its mystery. You don't even think much about the words, pronouncing the incantation, and you feel that it must work... only it doesn't. It's not like you didn't feel any presence, it's more like like the magic you directed to the casket simply vanished.

"Well that's weird," you say, "Mr Vain, did I do anything wrong?"

"Didn't seem so. Actually looked like you finally did it how you should do it."

"What's the matter?" asks Marianne.

"I... I don't know. But this thing does strange things to my magic," you say.

> Would you mind if break it open?
> Would you mind if I take it for examination?
> Write-in
>>
>>1068406
Examination would be the most prudent option.

something something pandora's box all planet being fucked apart by daemonic fuckery etc etc
>>
>>1068406
>Would you mind if I take it for examination?
>>
>>1068537
Well, you can just leave it there if you want.
>>
>>1068573
b-but muh curiousiteh....
>>
>>1068537
>>1068567
"Would you mind if I take it for examination?" you ask, "I promise I'll return it."

She thinks for a moment.

"I'm sorry, Iris, I can't give to you," she says. Looks like she doesn't trust you enough yet, and of course she wouldn't know that promises are a big deal to you.

"I understand," you say. Now you think you could take a photo of it, maybe you'll find someone who can tell something about it.

> Take a photo
> Leave it
> Ask to break it open
> Write-in
>>
>>1068799
>> Leave it
>>
>>1068816
Seems like you decide to leave it.

[Since there aren't people to play now I'll continue tomorrow.]
>>
>>1068799
>> Take a photo
>>
>>1068799
>Leave it
>>
>>1068816
>>1069844
>>1072246
You decide to leave it for now. Do you wish to do anything else in the study?

> Yes [what?]
> No
>>
>>1072263
>> No
>>
>>1072263
> yes, examine the globe
I bet it's hollow and there's something inside. (just like our Earth)
>>
>>1072263
>No
Let's not annoy Marianne anymore.
>>
>>1072268
>>1072271
>>1072280
"I don't think there's anything else here I can do," you say, "Sorry it's not much and thank you."

"At least you found that box. I'd like to think it really is something important," she takes it to place back where it belongs, "We could try to open it, you know."

"Yes, but we don't know what's in there. I think it's better to try to find out something about it first," you answer.

Marianne leads you downstairs. It's about noon now.

> Go for a walk
> Fly somewhere
> Talk to someone
> Write-in
>>
>>1072293
>Go for a walk.
We have to get used to these new surroundings and all the people we don't know yet.
>>
>>1072299
And we need to get them groceries done.
>>
>>1072293
>Go for a walk
>>
>>1072299
>>1072306
>>1072329
You leave your apartment. The day is warm and sunny, countless birds are twittering in the park and the poplars along the avenue.

"Mr Vain, what do you think of that casket?" you ask walking along the avenue.

"Do I look like an expert on caskets? But if you say it interfered with your magic, it's probably either magical too or there was a spirit there that can conceal its presence."

"Well thanks, I guessed as much."

"I mean, if it's not a spirit, it could be a work of a witch. Maybe this town had a witch in the past?"

"Could be," you say. You stop at a crossing near the supermarket and look around. Where do you want to go?

> Go shopping
> Go right, to the city center
> Go left, away from the center
> Go back
>>
>>1072354
>Go right, to the city center
Exploring first.
>>
>>1072354
Let's go shopping first
>>
>>1072354
>Go right, to the city center
Let's see what this town has to offer.
>>
>>1072362
>>1072363
>>1072390
You turn right, into a street leading to the city center. It's a small and quiet street. One one side there is a fence overgrown with some vines, and the other side is just a continuous wall of low nineteenth-century buildings. The street leads you to a wider and busier street. You see people walking by, probably going to work after a lunch break, and occasional cars driving by. There are some shops and coffee houses here, a confectionery and a movie theater. There is a bus line here going to the town hall and to the old town.

> Go along the street
> Take a bus
> Go to [where?]
> Go back
>>
>>1072414
>> Go along the street
>>
>>1072414
>Go along the street
>>
>>1072447
>>1072460
You go along the street. You see a lqrge square at the end of it, that's probably where the town hall is. In one of the sidestreets you see a building with a sign advertising an Ove Nystrom museum and a model of an airplane. In a sidestreet next to it there is a red building of a firefighting and rescue department.

> Go further
> Go to the museum
> Go to the firefighters' department
> Go back
>>
>>1072483
>> Go to the museum
>>
>>1072483
> go further
I don't like any of these options. The museum probably is empty and has no spirits. The Fire-departement shouldn't have anything interesting, but maybe it has.

Anyway, could you tell us again what spirits can we already summon?
>>
>>1072483
>Go further
To the town hall.
>>
>>1072490
>>1072497
>>1072506
You go further and reach the square with a fountain. Across the square is the town hall - a small classical two-storey building with a tiny clock on it. Next to it is the town library and archive. On the right side of the square you see a bank and on the left is a covered market in an arcade gallery, though it's pretty empty now. A street next to it leads to the old town.

> To the town hall
> To the library
> To the old town
> Back

>>1072497
You can summon spirits you've met: apart from your familiar and your mother's familiar these are the green fairy and a soot sprite that you used for training back home.
>>
>>1072549
>To the town hall
>>
>>1072549
>> To the town hall
>>
>>1072549
> go to the old town
>>
>>1072552
>>1072567
>>1072589
As you cross the square and approach the town hall you see that the clock shows that it's half past twelve. This can't possibly be right, you think, but maybe you just walked very fast. You enter the town hall and find yourself in a foye with seats, an empty front desk and a bored old security guard with grey moustache. A hallway with doors leads from here.

> Approach the guard
> Go to the front desk
> Go to the hallway
> Exit
> Write-in
>>
>>1072621
> approach the guard
he seems like someone who is eager to share some rumors
>>
>>1072621
>> Go to the front desk
>>
>>1072621
>Approach the guard
>>
>>1072621
Go to the Front Desk.
>>
>>1072628
>>1072745
>>1072757
You approach the guard.

"Reception of citizens starts in ten minutes," he says pointing at a timetable.

You read it: "MON. 2 p.m. - 6 p.m."

"In ten minutes? The clock outside shows that it's half past twelve," you say.

"That clock is wrong. We've tried to do everything, it's always wrong. Now they want to buy a new one. So it's gonna be like that for another year or so."

> Heard any rumors lately?
> Okay I'll wait
> Write-in
>>
>>1072807
>> Heard any rumors lately?
>>
>>1072807
> what's wrong with the clock? Can I take a look? I've fixed clocks in past (lie, otherwise he wont allow 13 year old girl to tinker around that clock)
>>
>>1072807
> Heard any rumors lately?
>> what's wrong with the clock?
>>
>>1072807
Begin side quest "fix the clock"

Become town hero.

Alternatively; "Heard any rumors lately?"
>>
>>1072814
>>1072823
>>1072831
>>1072832
"Heard any rumors latey?" you ask leaning on your elbow at his desk.

"Do I look like a publican at some shady inn?" He laughs, "Well, I heard a rumor that there's a witch in town. Has black hair and green eyes, wears black robes and goes everywhere with a black cat. Some say she might be in the town hall right now."

"Yes, right... My name is Iris and this is my cat, Mr Vain."

"So, what do you need here? Is there some sort of a registration procedure for witches?"

"Not that I know of. Well, I was just exploring the town actually. I'm looking for work."

"Well, you can go and talk with the mayor if you wish. What do you do anyway?"

> I'm a spirit conjurer, I can do different stuff. Maybe I could help you with the clock?
> I do different stuff, and I've fixed clocks in past. Maybe I could help you with that one?
> Write-in
>>
>>1072949
> I do different stuff, and I've fixed clocks in past. Maybe I could help you with that one?

We need to become the talk of the town.
>>
>>1072949
>I'm a spirit conjurer, I can do different stuff. Maybe I could help you with the clock?
>>
>>1072949
"Wanna buy a cat?"

if not, maybe visit the front desk?
>>
>>1072949
>> I'm a spirit conjurer, I can do different stuff. Maybe I could help you with the clock?
>>
>>1072966
>>1072971
>>1072995
>>1073238
"I'm a spirit conjurer, I can do different stuff," you say. "What's wrong with the clock, maybe I can fix it?"

"Everythin's wrong with it. What, you know a lot about clocks?"

"No, not really. But who knows, maybe the problem is of a magical nature?"

"Yeah," Mr Vain answers instead the guard, "And maybe the idiot who made it just screwed up the whole thing. You can't just hope to find problems conveniently tailored to fit your skills wherever you go."

The guard looks curiously at the meowing cat and then answers: "I'm not supposed to let you, but I guess you can't make it any worse than it is already, so fine, you can look at it. Not now though, come here at eight p.m."

"And how are you going to explain it if I fix it?"

"Hm," he thinks, "well, frankly I don't think you will. But I'll come up with something in case you do. Maybe say I saw you fly up to the clock and wave your wand or something. It's not like he'd care much."

> Ask something else
> Go to the front desk
> Go to the hallway
> Exit
> Write-in
>>
>>1073553
>Go to the front desk
>>
>>1073553
>Maybe tell the mayor I saw you fly up to the clock and wave your wand or something. It's not like he'd care much.
Fix
>>
>>1073553
>> Exit
>>
I will create the new thread probably on Monday.
>>
Next thread: >>1081142
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.