[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witch in Training Quest #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Senior-Witch.jpg (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Senior-Witch.jpg
97KB, 500x500px
Previous thread: >>1061325

You are Iris, a witch who recently turned 13. Following an old tradition, you left home and found a town without any resident witches, where you will live for one year, selling magical services. You can fly a broom, talk to your black cat familiar named Mr Vain, and you are a beginner in spirit conjuration.

In the previous episodes you saved three people, met a fairy, found a place to stay and some interesting stuff in it, explored a town and offered your services as a clock repairer.

-------

Currently you are in the town hall, next to the old guard's desk. You are thinking if it's time to leave or maybe go to the front desk.

A stout woman walks out of the hallway and sits down at the front desk. It must be two o'clock already.

> Leave
> Go to the front desk
> Write-in
>>
>>1081142
>Go to the front desk
>>
> to the front desk
No idea what might await us there. Just remember we need to get groceries!
>>
>>1081151
>>1081206
You go to the front desk.

"Good afternoon," the woman says, "Is there something you want?"

> Good afternoon. I'm a witch, my name's Iris. Can I speak with the mayor?
> Good afternoon. I'm a witch, my name's Iris. Is there any work I could do for the town?
> No, not really.
> Write-in
>>
>>1081292
>Good afternoon. I'm a witch, my name's Iris. Can I speak with the mayor?
>>
> Good afternoon. I'm a witch, my name's Iris. Is there any work I could do for the town?
Tell her about our speciality too.
>>
>>1081292
>> Good afternoon. I'm a witch, my name's Iris. Is there any work I could do for the town?
>>
>>1081292
>>
>>1081319
>>1081334
>>1081463
>>1081481
"Good afternoon. I'm a witch, my name's Iris. Can I speak with the mayor?"

"Do you have an appointment?" the woman asks. You want to say that you don't, but the woman waves her hand and says, "Actually you don't need one, there are no appointments and no people right now. Why do you want to talk to him anyway?"

"I've just moved here, I wanted to know if there's any work I could do for the town. I work with spirits."

"Sorry girl, we are not an employment agency. I'll inform the mayor that there's a witch in town, that's all I can do."

"Okay then," you say, "Thank you."

"I heard you saved Leo in some balloon accident?" the woman asks when you're about to leave.

"Yes!" you say, excited that your reputation precedes you.

"I think the public can forgive you this one time," she says, "Next time take him to some remote village in the mountains. Anyway, you could drop by at the fire department, leave them your phone number just in case they might need your flying skill. My husband is the chief there, and Leo called him yesterday, told about you. That's how I know too."

"You think they could need my skills? I don't know, I'm not a good flyer..."

"It's just in case, you know, sometimes any help can make a difference. It's not far from here, just..."

"Yes, I saw it on my way here. I'll think about it, thanks."

> Anything else?
> Leave
>>
>>1081524
>> Leave
>>
>>1081524
haha, that Leo diss. Great!

> Leave
>>
>>1081524
> Leave
>>
>>1081531
>>1081537
>>1081546
You walk out of the town hall.

> Walk to the supermarket
> Take a bus
> Write-in
>>
>>1081560
>Walk to the supermarket
Time for shopping.
>>
>>1081560
> Walk to the supermarket
First, we need some food and such. Then, we should head to the fire department.
>>
>>1081568
>>1081632
You remember that you needed to buy groceries, so you go to the supermarket. You are surprized to find that it's larger than it looked from the outside, though still pretty small. You buy food enough for several days and some kitchenware, since what you saw in your kitchen was rather old and not in the best condition. You also buy a map of the town, a wristwatch and some other stuff. You even find that they have 135 film here, but you think that the two cassettes you have are enough for now. You pay 130 crowns, of which about 80 you pay for food and other things you'll need regularly. This means that with what you have you could live for 2-3 months. That's gotta be enough to find a source of income, you think.

You walk out of the supermarket and head back home with the bags. As you approach your place you see a boy of about your age walking lazily ahead of you, his hands holding his schoolbag behind his back, his head lowered to the ground, apparently absorbed in contemplation. He turns and heads towards the entrance.

> Catch up with him and say hi
> Just keep going, you'll probably catch up with him just after he goes inside anyway
> Wait or go to your side entrance, you have more important things to do
> Write-in
>>
>>1081673
>Just keep going, you'll probably catch up with him just after he goes inside anyway
>>
>>1081673
>> Catch up with him and say hi
>>
>>1081673
> Catch up with him and say hi
This quest is for friendship.
>>
>>1081683
>>1081710
>>1081747
You catch up with him.

"Hello!" you say. He almost jumps in surprise.

"Uh, hi. You... uh..."

"I live here," you say pointing at the house.

"Really? I live here too," he points to the right wing, "But..."

"Oh right, so you rent that part. I rent the left one," you say.

"Oh, I thought... I mean... you moved in recently?"

"Yeah, yesterday."

"Right. Cause... I never saw you before. You go to the lyceum?"

"No. I'm not from here, I only moved to this town yesterday, I'm a..." you reach the entrance and try to open it, but it's hard to do with the bags. Luckily, it doesn't take too long for the boy to come to help.

"Thanks," you say inside, "Um, so... what's your name?"

"Martin. And yours?"

"Iris. And this is my cat, Mr Vain," you say still holding your bags, "I guess I have to go unpack all this. Was nice to meet you."

"Yeah, um, nice to meet you too... D-do you need help with that?"

> No, it's alright
> If you don't mind
>>
>>1081954
>> If you don't mind
>>
>>1081954
>If you don't mind
>>
>>1081954
If you don't mind
>>
Okay guys, I'm sorry I couldn't run yesterday and today, I'll get to it tomorrow.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.