[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witch in Training Quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 2

File: 179906.jpg (147KB, 1161x1000px) Image search: [Google]
179906.jpg
147KB, 1161x1000px
You are a witch, and you have just recently turned 13. This means that you have to leave home for one year and learn to live on your own. You will settle in a town that doesn't already have any resident witches and earn your living by selling magical services. You're very anxious, but you know that waiting another month won't do you any good, so you are leaving tonight. Your mom gave you your traditional witchy attire, that is, a black robe, and your brand new broom that she helped you make. Your dad bought you a photo camera so you can send photos of your new home along with your letters. Everything is ready and now you take one last look into the mirror before heading out of the house. Your neighbors and friends probably came to say goodbye, so you've gotta look perfect.

Since we're looking in the mirror, let's have a bit of character customization:

Your hair is
> Very short / short / shoulder-length / long / very long
> Light blond / dark blond/ red / light brown / dark brown / black
> wavy / straight / curly

And you wear it
>loose
>in a ponytail / braid / bun / two ponytails / braids / buns
>write-in

Your eyes are
>gray / blue / green / light brown / dark brown

And yeah, this obviously happens in the world of Kiki's Delivery Service, specifically the Miyazaki's version because I haven't read the books. Or rather in my version of his version since the film doesn't tell much about the world. If you aren't familiar with the setting just know that it's very low magic, so we'll be doing a lot of mundane stuff. As for rules and rolls, everything is going to be pretty simple, I'll tell you what to roll, most of the time it will be d20, I'll take the first roll, but it can be somewhat modified by the second roll. Like if your second roll is very good it can save a poor first roll, or if it's bad it can slightly spoil your initial success, or if it's average then nothing changes. This is my first quest so I'll see if it works and if it doesn't I'll make some changes.

And while we're at it, choose your name
>Lily
>Daisy
>Violet
>Iris
>Ursula
>Write-in

You can also suggest names for your black cat familiar.
>>
>>1040046
Shoulder length, red, wavy, braids, green eyes. Our name is Iris. Our Familiar's name is Solomon.
>>
>>1040046
>shoulder-length
>dark brown
>loose
>green
>Ursula
Mr. Vain
>>
>>1040046
shoulder-length
black
straight
ponytail
green
iris
>>
> shoulder-length
> black
> curly
> side-ponytail
> blue eyes
> Lily
>>
Rolled 4, 1, 4 = 9 (3d4)

Rolling for hairstyle and familiar's name.
>>
Green eyes, loose curly black hair, black dress. Some other girl would wish the dress were a different color, but you find the it rather elegant, and it makes you look all dark and mysterious.

"You wanna be a witch or a fashion model?" you hear your familiar's voice, "don't worry, it's dark outside."

"Mr Vain, this is the most important day of my life!" you say while picking him up to see how you look together. Black cat, black clothes, witches sure do love this color. "But you're right, we should go now."

"Yes we should," says your mom, "it's midnight soon."

You open the door and walk out. You see some of your neighbors and friends, all smiling and wishing you luck and all other good things. Lisa, your best friend, comes up to you to congratulate you on finally leaving this boring town.

"So you're an official witch now?"

"Kind of."

"Cool. You'll have a witchery job and all that, right? What it's gonna be?"

You think for a moment. You don't really have any plans, so you wonder what can you do with your skills. All witches are expected to be able to ride a broom and talk to their familiars, but of course your mother has taught you more than that.

[Can choose more than one, but it's better to specialize on something than to suck at everything. Even these areas are rather broad and you'll probably focus on a few particular skills or spells in them]
> You learnt a little bit of the art of divination. Maybe you could be a fortune teller?
> You learnt some alchemy, making potions, ointments and the like. You could become an apothecary.
> You learnt the basics of weather manipulation, invoking or stopping rains, creating or dispersing fog, stuff like that. Surely you can find some applications to that.
> You learnt the fundamentals of spirit conjuration. There are many kinds of petty spirits that can be summoned to help you or lend you some of their power. If you are lucky to find the right helpers you can do all sorts of things.
> You learnt to enchant stuff, make small temporary transformations or make things perform simple tasks until the effect fades. Could be quite a versatile skill if you put your imagination and inventiveness into it.
> You learnt to make magical artifacts. It's a lot of work to make even a simple amulet or trinket, but the effects it has will be permanent. Selling charms can become pretty lucrative once you are skilled enough.
> You can transform into animals [choose an animal, only one mundane animal for now (like a cat, a wolf, a bird, a snake, a hare or something like that)]. Rather than a learnt skill, this is a rare gift. You aren't sure how it can be applied or who on earth would need a shapeshifter for hire.
> Write-in, though I can't promise that I'll accept your suggestion on this.
>>
>>1040046
>shoulder-length
>dark brown
>loose
>green
>Carl

fuck you lesbians
>>
>>1040225
Spirit conjuration
>>
>>1040225
> You can transform into animals [choose an animal, only one mundane animal for now (like a cat, a wolf, a bird, a snake, a hare or something like that)]. Rather than a learnt skill, this is a rare gift. You aren't sure how it can be applied or who on earth would need a shapeshifter for hire.

a raven

> You learnt some alchemy, making potions, ointments and the like. You could become an apothecary.
>>
>>1040225
>You learnt the fundamentals of spirit conjuration. There are many kinds of petty spirits that can be summoned to help you or lend you some of their power. If you are lucky to find the right helpers you can do all sorts of things.
>>
File: automaton.jpg (463KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
automaton.jpg
463KB, 750x450px
>>1040225
> you learnt to make delicate mechanisms that depend on rare gems or other energy sources to live. Currently you can't make anything really big, just some casual stuff to help out with daily chores.
pic related, what a skilled witch could do with this skill
>>
>>1040225
>You learnt the basics of weather manipulation, invoking or stopping rains, creating or dispersing fog, stuff like that. Surely you can find some applications to that.
>>
>>1040225
>You learnt the fundamentals of spirit conjuration. There are many kinds of petty spirits that can be summoned to help you or lend you some of their power. If you are lucky to find the right helpers you can do all sorts of things.

This sounds cute
>>
>>1040046
hey QM, does our witch like cock or the vajayjay?
>>
>>1040383
She's just turned 13, I guess she'll find out soon enough.
>>
"I haven't decided yet. You know, I only started learning spirit conjuration, I guess I'll try to do whatever work I can."

"Neat. I wish I could live by doing whatever work I can delegate to someone else."

"I always thought you can. Anyway, I guess I have to go. Goodbye."

"See you in a year. And don't forget to write."

You wave to everyone, give your parents a big hug, mount your broom and take off. Slowly and cautiously you rise into the air and fly, careful not to do anything wrong, and yet your broom shakes dangerously in the first gust of wind. Eventually you manage to make it steady and obedient, so after a while you feel confident and can relax a little. You look down and see the road to your town, soon it takes a turn away from you. A few cars on it, like little lightbugs, crawl off into the distance. Now you are flying over hills and forests, and a lake glistening in the moonlight.

"Where are we going exactly?" Mr Vain asks sticking his head out of your bag.

> To the south, to the ocean! Wouldn't you like to see the ocean?
> To the mountains in the north! Remember that postcard with alpine meadow blossoming in Spring?
> To the plains in the east! Isn't it cool to live in a town surrounded by vast steppes or deserts?
> To the west of course! They have the nicest grasslands and flower fields there!
> I don't know really, I always liked it here. I'm sure there are many cozy towns around, maybe somewhere by a lake?
> Write-in
>>
>>1040450
Goddamn it, Vajayjay then
Bye niggas
>>
>>1040466
Goodbye, although I didn't really say anything.
>>
>>1040458
>To the west of course! They have the nicest grasslands and flower fields there!
>>
>>1040458
> To the mountains in the north! Remember that postcard with alpine meadow blossoming in Spring?

at least somewhere in the foothills, we may not want the harshest of winters that a huge mountain range could bring, though they can be quite pretty.
>>
>>1040458
To the south
>>
>>1040458
>To the west of course! They have the nicest grasslands and flower fields there!
>>
"I think we'll fly to the west. Remember that postcards with alpine meadows blossoming in Spring?"

"I do, but..."

"Well those pretty pictures always lie. It's cold and snowy there, and the real blossoming meadows are in the western grasslands. That's where we'll go."

"If you say so. Actually, I was more curious about what kind of town are you looking for. Grasslands or tundra, it's all the same to me."

> I'm looking for a small cozy town with narrow streets where everybody knows each other.
> I'd like to find a town on an important road or railway, where a lot of people come and go, tourists and traders from all over the world.
> How about a big industrial center? Maybe we can
> A town? No, I'm looking for a big bustling city, what fun is it to live somewhere where nothing ever happens?
> Write-in
>>
>>1040603
> I'm looking for a small cozy town with narrow streets where everybody knows each other
>>
>>1040603
>How about a big industrial center? Maybe we can
Capitalism ho!
>>
>>1040603
> I'd like to find a town on an important road or railway, where a lot of people come and go, tourists and traders from all over the world.
>>
>>1040603
>I'm looking for a small cozy town with narrow streets where everybody knows each other.
>>
>>1040458
> I'm looking for a small cozy town with narrow streets where everybody knows each other.
>>
"I'm not really sure. I like cozy little towns where everybody knows each other, but then, if everybody knows each other won't it get boring soon?"

"Would you rather live in a town where every day new people will come and others leave?"

"Not really, but it would be nice if there was at least a railway station there."

"Now you sound like a picky guest at a restaurant. Do you think the country is filled with all sorts of towns to suit all witches' tastes?"

"It isn't? Shouldn't the government be concerned for the well-being of its people?"

Your broom is gliding through the chilly air. The sky is getting brighter already and you feel a little tired. You wonder if you need to make a stop somewhere, but then, as the sun begins to rise behind you, you see a strip of bright green in the distance. You think that in a few hours you will reach the grasslands. Do you want to rest now?

>Yeah, let's rest a little.
>Nah, we'll rest when we get there.
>>
>>1040854
>Nah, We'll just rest in an hour or two
>>
>>1040854
>Nah, we'll rest when we get there.
>>
You decide to keep flying. In about two hours you notice that the forests give way to shrubs and in the distance you see the green plains. Yet another hour passes before you find yourself flying over tall grass. You feel the pleasant warmth of the sun on your back and you look at the waves that the wind makes in the grass. The next thing you feel is your broom stalling under you, as you snapback into reality. You quickly seize control of your broom and get it back on course. You notice an earth road below and decide to follow it, sooner or later it'll lead you to a town.

"Hey, Iris, look," Mr Vain points to your right. There's a hot air balloon there.

> Oh nice, let's say hi to them!
> Let them fly in peace.
>>
>>1041036
>Oh nice, let's say hi to them!
>>
>>1041036
Say hi
>>
>>1041036
>Let them fly in peace.
>>
>>1041036
> Oh nice, let's say hi to them!
>>
You turn your broom and fly towards the balloon.

"Maybe we should scare them?" you suggest.

"I don't think that's a good idea," says Mr Vain.

"I know, I know, I was joking. As a novice witch, I should make a good impression."

As you fly closer to the balloon you think that it's a little bit weird that you don't see anyone in the basket. When you can look into the basket you see three people there, lying still.

[Okay, sorry for a slow answer, I have to go now so I'll continue later. Thanks everyone for playing.]
>>
>>1041319
Thanks for running!
>>
>>1041319
thanks for running!
>>
>>1041319
Thanks!
>>
>>1041329
>>1041369
>>1041447
You're welcome.

So, I'm here and I can run if there's anyone interested now.
>>
>>1045835
it's usually better to just update. then people will trickle in, see something, and they'll have something to respond with, which will bump the thread and get more people to check it out. in theory, anyway.
>>
This is cute.
>>
>>1045835
I wish I'd been here before to vote on the previous choices, but I would be interested to see it continue
>>
[Okay, I'm here again, updating.]

>>1041319
You try to fly as close to the basket as you can. Now you can see that the people there are sleeping. A handsome young man in a white suit and two young women in light dresses. You call, but they don't react.

"Maybe we can wake them up if we get in? They really shouldn't sleep in a flying balloon." you say.

"Why bother?" replies the cat, "The fire isn't burning and the air around is getting warmer. They'll just slowly descend to the ground. There's even a road nearby."

"Still it's wrong to leave them like this, anything can happen. Besides, why did they all just fall asleep in a balloon? There must be some kind of mystery here."

You climb into the basket, then get your broom inside.

You lean down to the man and, after a short hesitation, cautiously shake him by his shoulder. "Hey, mister! Wake up!" He moves a little and starts snoring.

"Iris, I think I can sense the presence of a strong spirit here," Mr Vain says rather smugly behind you.

"Really? I didn't know you can..." you turn around and see your familiar pointing at an empty green bottle. You take it and read: "Absinthe. 70% alcohol."

"Oh. You're right, quite strong indeed," a little embarrassed you put the bottle down and notice that your fingers now smell of anise.

"So are you going to watch over a bunch of drunkards or are we leaving?"

> Okay, I guess we should leave.
> I still think that something's not right...
> Come on, we have a whole balloon to ourselves! We can leave later.

>>1046578
Okay, thanks for the advice.

>>1048285
Thanks.

>>1052333
Thank you. It will continue.
>>
>>1053947
>Come on, we have a whole balloon to ourselves! We can leave later.
>>
>>1054027
"Come on, we have a whole balloon to ourselves! We can leave whenever we want later," you say looking around, "Now look here."

You find a handle on the the burner and switch it. An intense stream of fire blasts up into the envelope. It's very hot though and you quickly switch it back.

"Wow! Awesome, right?" you exclaim, but your cat seems to be less excited.

You try to find something else of interest, but it's hard to do because of the sleepy aeronauts heaped on the floor. At last you notice something that wasn't there before. As far as you can guess, it is a green fairy sitting on the board of the basket. She looks at you as if waiting for you to speak.

"Um. Who are you and what are you doing here?" you ask, remembering that most spirits don't like to initiate conversations.

"Me? I'm a fairy of course! Might I ask who you are?"

"I'm a witch, my name is Iris... Do you... do you live here?"

"No," she answers, "I don't really know why I'm here, something happened to me, but I can't remember what. I used to live on a meadow on the edge of a forest. I wasn't green like this either."

"So, do you maybe know anything about these people?"

"No, not really. I just found myself here and they were here, I enchanted them."

"Wh-what? Why did you enchant them?"

"Why not?"

"Um... Fair enough... Will you disenchant them?"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

She takes some time pondering the question. "Cause I don't like them."

"I see..." You think what esle to say. The fairy starts tapping her fingers in some rhythm.

> So what's your name?
> What kind of fairy are you?
> Where did you say you lived before?
> Write-in
>>
>>1054051
>Where did you say you lived before?
>>
>>1054051
> So what's your name?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>1054081
>>1054125
>>
"Where did you say you lived before?"

"On a meadow, near the edge of a forest. Why?"

"Say, was there a lot of anise on your meadow by any chance?"

"Anise? No. There were some weeds, wormwood for the most part, but I don't remember any anise. What, you think it could be that my plants were harvested and I got caught with them?"

"I don't know. Could it?" you aren't sure if she's offended.

"Yes, I was always absent-minded like that," now she got sad.

"Anyway, you said there was no anise on your meadow, and these guys here had a bottle of something with anise," you try to comfort her.

"Why do you wanted me to disenchant them? Are they important to you?" She suddenly seems cheerful again.

> It's just the right thing to do. All people are important.
> I just wanted to talk. I'm only a beginner, you see, I have very little experience with spirits.
> I need to build reputation. Helping people is a good way to start out as a witch.
> Write-in
>>
> I need to build reputation. Helping people is a good way to start out as a witch.
>>
>>1054231
>I need to build reputation. Helping people is a good way to start out as a witch.
>>
>>1053947
> I still think that something's not right...
This is... odd. At least a bit.
>>
>>1054231
>>
>>1054239
>>1054241
>>1054295
"I'm a beginner so I need to build reputation. Helping people is a good way to start out as a witch."

"I see," she says, "well, as much as I'd like you to stay longer, I think I have to say goodbye now. I'll lift the spell, so these guys should wake up soon. Good luck."

She and then everything else around disappear into the fog, and you wake up. You're still in the balloon, your cat and broom are here. You know that the aeronauts on the floor should wake up soon. Do you wait for it?

>Wait
>Leave
>>
>>1054354
>Leave
>>
>>1054354
> Wait
We need them to know who helped, if we want that reputation. Why would we leave?
>>
>>1054354
>Wait
>>
>>1054366
to be [i]mysterious[/i]
>>
>>1054354
>Leave
If we're unlucky, they might think that we hexed them and they just fought it back, should we stay.
>>
>>1054354
>Wait
But on your broom.
>>
"What was this all about?" asks Mr Vain, "Did you fall asleep too?"

"Apparently, at some point I did. There is, or was, a fairy here, and these guys were under her spell. They should wake up soon."

"So, there was a strong spirit. And you persuaded her to undo the spell? Impressive result for your first day of training."

"I don't know, there was little persuasion on my side. She acted weird and then just said she'd do it. No offerings, no deals, nothing. Then again, mum told they can be like that."

"So now what? We leave at last?"

"Why would we leave? We need them to know who helped them, we need reputation."

"But what if they think that it was you who hexed them?"

>Don't be silly, we'll explain everything. And besides, they were drinking that stuff here, they could have eneded up much worse even without the fairy.
>Well, just in case we can have the broom ready and fly off.
>Fine, let's go.
>Write-in
>>
>>1054580
>>
>>1054580
> Fine, let's go
But look for that fairy
>>
>>1054580
>>
>>1054580
>>
>>1054591
>>1054608
>>1054622
>>1054630
You decide to wait, but get your broom ready over the board. Now you can see that the sun is already high above the horizon and the balloon has descended significantly. You still see the road to your left and to your right you see a a majestic wide river flowing lazily in the distance.

In a few minutes the three adventurous sleepyheads start waking up. It takes them some time to come to senses.

"Whoa!" Says the man finally, getting up and looking rather energetic for the situation. "This was... an unexpected outcome."

He then notices you. "Hey, who're you? How did you..."

"God damn it, Leo, you and your stupid ideas!" says one of the girls, but she doesn't sound angry at all.

"Watch your language, honey, we have guests," he answers, though the girl just noticed that herself.

The other girl stands up quietly, leaning on the board for support.

>I am a witch, my name's Iris. You all were enchanted by a fairy and I just saved you.
>I am a witch, my name's Iris. You all were unconscious here and I just saved you.
>I am a witch, my name's Iris. Please drink responsibly.
>Write-in
>>
>>1054636
>>Write-in
>Hi I'm Iris, the witch that just saved you.
>>
> I am a witch, my name's Iris. Please drink responsibly.
>>
>>1054636
>I am a witch, my name's Iris. You all were enchanted by a fairy and I just saved you.
>Please drink responsibly.
>>
>>1054636
>>
>>1054636
>>
>>1054636
>>
>>1054636
>>
"Good morning, I'm Iris, the witch that just saved you. Please drink responsibly."

"Well, look at that, a witch! I suppose you want me to thank you," the man, apparently called Leo, looks out of the basket, at the sun, the road and the river, then opens two valves on the burner, letting out the fire streams for several seconds. "Thanks, I appreciae it, though I could have handled everything myself."

"Leo!" The first girl places her hand on his shoulder, "Don't be so rude. She has a point, drinking your unlicensed shi... stuff will get us killed someday."

"Testing experimantal shi-stuff," he corrects. "And I'm not rude. Laura, do I sound rude?"

The second girl, who has been standing quietly all this time, raises her eyes at him. You see that they look very similar.

"You always do," she says somewhat coldly.

"Really?" Looks like this had some effect on him. "Okay, miss... Iris, sometimes people have a little too much, happens to everyone. Though for me it's the first time. I appreciate your help, but nothing bad would have happened, the..."

"We were all unconscious in a freaking balloon," Laura interrupts him.

"Iris," she speaks you, "my name is Laura Belotti, this is my brother Leo Belotti and his girlfriend Charlotte. We are grateful to you and we can pay you a compensation for your troubles. Not now maybe, but if you give me your address I can send the money."

"Thank you, you are very kind," you answer. "Only I... I don't have an address... yet. I only left home yesterday, I haven't found a town yet."

You explain the witches' custom in case they don't know.

"Ah, it's fine," says Charlotte, "Leo and me, we live in a small town nearby, we can pay you when we get there. You can stay there if you want, we've got no witches there."

> Thanks. You really don't have to pay me. Although I would appreciate some help if I want to stay in your town.
> Thanks. I won't charge much.
> Thanks. But I think I'd rather find my place on my own. Miss Belotti, you can send whatever compensation you deem appropriate when I've settled if you give me your contacts.
> Write-in
>>
>>1054997
> Thanks. You really don't have to pay me. Although I would appreciate some help if I want to stay in your town.
>>
>>1054997
>Thanks. I won't charge much.
>>
>>1054997
>Thanks. You really don't have to pay me. Although I would appreciate some help if I want to stay in your town.
>>
>>1054997
>> Thanks. But I think I'd rather find my place on my own. Miss Belotti, you can send whatever compensation you deem appropriate when I've settled if you give me your contacts.

WE NEED TO GO FURTHER
>>
"Thanks. You really don't have to pay me. Although I would appreciate some help if I want to stay in your town."

"Okay, we'll see what we can do. My mum has an apartment she can lease. It's tiny, but the price is very low too, and I can talk to her, she'll bring it down even more. Just don't tell her the details of our adventure here. And Leo could..."

"Leo, dear miss witch," says Leo, tinkering with some box in the corner, "could do anything. I have connections on the highest level, I am a member of the aerospace club, the explorers' club, the brewers' club, the mile-high club and the society for protection of environment."

"Yeah Iris, don't get your hopes up," remarks Laura, "I wonder if anyone in those takes him seriously."

Meanwhile the box turned out to be a radio station, and now some male voice answered to Leo, frequently intermitted by noise.

"I sw...r, one day I'll ...ve enough of your ... Leo."

"Yeah, yeah, I got it first five hundred times you said it, still waiting for that one day."

"... ...ve ..... and ... ..., don't you?"

"Whatever. We'll be on the northern field in about an hour. Laura is with me. And another girl."

"You must be ... out of y.... ...aura again!"

"See ya," Leo turned off the radio.

In an hour and a half the balloon lands on a field of lush green grass, where an old truck is already waiting. A chubby guy about the same age as Leo gets out of it and greets the company.

"Iris, this is Kaito. Kaito, this is Iris, a witch."

"A witch?" Kaito asks shaking your hand, "I've known one witch. It was a disaster."

"Um... pleased to meet you too."

"Don't mind him," says Charlotte, then whispers "It really was."

Quite some time passes before the balloon is packed into the truck. You all assemble inside, Laura taking a seat in some space in the back that you didn't know existed. As kaito drives, Leo and Charlotte give a quick retelling of everything that happened, starting with how Leo stole unlicensed products samples from his competitor's distillery in the neighboring town. It seems the two of them have some kind of friendly rivalry and Leo does such things on occasion.

[1/2]
>>
The town you enter is an old small town, and at first it didn't look like any of your new acquaintances belonged here. A small river, a tributary to the one you saw from the balloon, flows through the town, and there are multiple canals in the old part. The new part is centered around a beautiful park and a comparatively wide avenue leading from it, and isn't all that new. There are a couple of old bourgeoisie residences here along with newer buildings. The town as a whole is quiet, calm and clean. However, there are businesses here, and a street with a few apartment blocks, leading to the outskirts where Leo's distillery is located. But your truck turns into some alley and stops before a modern looking house.

"And this our place," says Charlotte. She and Leo get out and look around. The alley is emty. Then you all take leave of Kaito and go inside.

"Family issues," Charlotte says when Laura goes to the bathroom, noticing your curiosity, "Leo is, let's say it, on bad terms with his father. Laura isn't and tries to keep it that way, so they shouldn't be seen together. After all, someone has to inherit the old crook's riches."

She then points at your broom and bag "Just drop them wherever you want. And you can let the cat walk around, I don't mind."

"So. How do you like our town?"

> I like it, I think I'll stay here.
> It is fine, but I don't think it's what I was looking for.
> I'm not sure yet. Could you tell me [ask away]
> Write-in

[2/2]
Going offline now, will be back tomorrow around the same time
>>
>>1055951
> I'm not sure yet. Could you tell me about the history of the town?
Since we can talk to spirits, we want to know if there were important people living here.
>>
>>1055951
> I like it, I think I'll stay here.
I mean, we even got the first few plot hooks already. Why not make use of them?
Still,
>Could you tell me about the history of the town/the residents/such things?
would be nice. We need to know what we are working with.
>>
>>1057066
>>1055951

This. We should live somewhere that's suited to our magic. Wouldn't make sense to just go somewhere it's impossible to practice.
>>
"I like it, but I'd like to know more about it. Could you please tell me about its history?" You ask, hoping to find out what kind of spirits you may bump into here, or how likely is it that you'll meet any at all.

"Well, I don't know much. The town is really old. Like, remember that stone bridge? That's like ancient times, there were miners' settlements in these parts for who knows how long. Um. There's a castle to the west, I don't remember when it was built. It had a secret passageway to a watchtower here, but it's inaccessible now. They say there was another tower where the marshes are now. You saw the marshes, didn't you? Around the big river in the northwest? Yeah, don't go there, people disappear there. I mean they drown, not in some mysterious supernatural way. What else? The 'new town' started with the gymnasium built in 17-something. You see, there's that other town down south, next to the old university where Laura studies. So they built the gymnasium to prepare students who'd wanna go there. Then, I don't know... some minor noble families settled here, laid out orchards. We have some lovely orchards around, you know. You should see them, some of them are blossoming already," looks like she ran out of knowledge, "So, that's what I can tell. Leo or Laura may know more if you want. Oh, I forgot one thing. Leo mentioned the aerospace club and the explorers' club. They are pretty much the same thing, they were founded by an explorer and inventor Ove Nystrom some fifty years ago. Maybe you've heard of him, he wanted to make a rocket that could go to space."

She looks somewhat tired and waits for your response.

> This was a nice lecture, I learnt what I needed. I think I shall stay.
> This was a nice lecture, I learnt what I needed, but I'm not sure this town is what I was looking for.
> Thank you for the lecture, but I don't think I learnt what I needed.
> Write-in
>>
Okay, this thread is permasaged, I'll make a new one tomorrow.
>>
>>1058177
>This was a nice lecture, I learnt what I needed. I think I shall stay.
>>
>>1058177
> This was a nice lecture, I learnt what I needed. I think I shall stay.
We are building a rocket, guys! Looking forward to that next thread.
>>
>>1058334
I hope you will post >>numbers here when you make that new thread.
>>
>>1060447
Here you are >>1061325
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.