[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Google Coup

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

File: 1270580949023.png (35KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
1270580949023.png
35KB, 600x555px
Google lives on Data. It's their strength and inevitably their weakness.
>>136535773 → #
>It does not take much pollution to destroy an entire dataset, and every MB they store costs them (albeit an incredibly small amount). Here's how.

Browser Plugin - Ad Nauseam
>>136580604 → #
>Built atop uBlock Origin, AdNauseam quietly clicks on every blocked ad, registering a visit on ad networks' databases. As the collected data gathered shows an omnivorous click-stream, user tracking, targeting and surveillance become futile.
>ad nauseam is effective enough that google banned it from the chrome store. fortunately you can still install it in under 2 minutes :)

Google's Board of Directors
>>136565021 → #
>Start digging up shit on them and watch shit change in a hurry when they feel pinched.

Those initial Google employees that were name-dropping the memo's author.
>>136515666 → #
>Do you trust these people with your online information? They're creating employer blacklists based on your political beliefs - how soon until your job is affected? How soon until a state denies benefits based on such a blacklist?

H1B Engineers
>>136577266 → #
>The San Jose Plan: h-1b engineers housed in Mountain view, San Jose. This is their route to work.
>Also: report h1b engineer families to ICE... they ALL have been bringing over their families on tourist visas and overstaying.

Encourage that they kill themselves and drown in a sea of diversity.
>>136548788 → #
>They need to be disrupted externally and left to rot internally. We think the SJW stuff if madness, and 30% of google agrees. Amplify this. Let creative conservatve people be encouraged to leave and go elsewhere. Let the left triple down on their hiring practices - just like how Yahoo killed itself.
>>
>>136623565
#MarchOnGoogle
>>
Bump, Can someone please link me the memo with original sources? Can't find it anywhere and Im trying to btfo @mikedrucker on twitter right now
>>
>>136623565
talking in my circles.... nobody who takes their career seriously ever wants to work there again. hope they can rely on the talent they've banked on.....
>>
Anyone else is welcome to tweet them directly to him as well, all help appreciated. I think he's the producer of bill nyes new netflix trash heap amd it'd be nice to get svreencaps of him being retarded in public
>>
File: 1502023521881-pol.jpg (177KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1502023521881-pol.jpg
177KB, 900x675px
Bump
>>
>>136623565
>Browser Plugin - Ad Nauseam
BE SURE TO ADD /OURSITES/ TO THE WHITELIST SO THEY DONT LOSE AD MONEY!!!!!!
WERE AT RISK OF NUKING OUR OWN RIGHT WING SITES!
>>
>>136624064
>>136624276
Any anons have links to any of his sources?
>>
Most large advertisers run with 3rd party verification partners (Oracle, Double verify, IAS) which detect ad fraud like clicks from undownloaded content. Additionally Google is no longer using server to sever connections but using downloads to the client to determine if an ad was seen. Installing an unknown 3rd party plug in is a bad idea unless there's a good way to validate trust.
>>
Fucking christ literally who cares?
You really think a couple hundred people on the internet can throw over the biggest and most used search engine?
get real. fucking reddit fags, "LuL lets 4chan raidz dis guyss!! xD"
>>
Google didn't really have a choice here. They're dealing with a class action lawsuit for gender pay discrimination. Firing one dude over this helps them build their case. This was a business decision more than anything.

You don't get to the top without knowing the difference between feels vs reals.
>>
>>136625107
t. Sundar Pachai
>>
Hate to burst your bubble but you aren't going to affect google by fucking with ad click fraud. All you end up doing is costing 3rd party businesses money, and google will quickly learn to filter out the clicks. Adwords, despite all its shittiness, is the flagship of a billion dollar company and has the most advanced fraud detection machine learning network. This isn't some 3rd tier ad network.

In theory you could pollute their data, but again, they are basically a machine learning algorithm. Nothing is done manually at google for large data after the initial training setup. Consistantly giving the wrong results to Captcha will work but an indidivual won't be able to make enough gabage data to affect them. I am a blackaht seo and this isn't 2004 anymore. You cant get away with markov chains, spun copied stuff, etc. It's just discarded. You wont be able to pollute the serps for long, and if you can, you are making enough money to not care.

Making cruddy youtube videos is one thing to pollute the results for humans. Evntually your account will get shadowbanned though.

If you want to kill google, rather than fight against the largest and well funded data mining and machine learning operating - use their inertia. Amplify the braindrain for smart white people and encourage more toxic SJW to work there.

This is what killed Yahoo and will kill Google - massive internal incompetance squandering the billions of dollars they made, and the good will of their name, eventually leaked into subpar products (Yahoo music, social, etc) and braindrain to make better competitors.
>>
>>136625052
Yes, thank you. Punching adwords with click fraud is beyond pointless with 3rd party adservers now.
>>
>>136625107
>>136625374
>>136625655
based google shills
>>
File: DGr-vveXYAAEtzo.jpg (21KB, 680x566px) Image search: [Google]
DGr-vveXYAAEtzo.jpg
21KB, 680x566px
>>136623565
bump
new logo
>>
>>136625107
drip... drip... drip.... soon the bucket is full...
>>
>>136623565
You can demand they provide you with all the info they have on you, thanks to UK/EU regulations, and no, you don't need to be an EU cittisen.

https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/personal-information/
>>
>>136624638
>implying i don't block everything
>>
>>136625655
Much knowledge, little education. I'm guessing techie that's still in school?
The countermeasures you're talking about take months and thousands of man-hours, and we literally just came up with these tactics today.
The herd can adapt faster than any monolithic organization, that's the reason /pol/ is still relatively free today.
And even if the googletechs succeed, they still have to throw out your datasets due to pollution.

Google IS on the fast track to suicide, but there's no reason we can't help them get there faster.
>>
>>136623565
Failed to load extension from: ~\Desktop\AdNauseam-3.3.404\AdNauseam-3.3.404
Could not load options page 'options_ui.html'.
>>
>>136627632

lol
>>
>>136623565
>We think the SJW stuff if madness, and 30% of google agrees.
If you include the "neutrals" that there were on the responses, then it was actually 50%.

Sure, they're only neutrals, but at least shows they weren't against the memo. They probably selected "neutral" to err on the side of caution.
>>
>Implying anyone actually still uses Google
>>
>>136627675
Nope. Mid 30s, tech entrepreneur and made my first money by raping google algorithms for fun and profit. I hate the company with a passion but Im just arguing bringing them down with internal politics (like this, HORRIBLE optics and a clear wake up call to white men that SV is not your friend) is faster than trying to assault Adwords. Thats like trying to break into Fort Knox at the front door vs just encouraging the guards to quit.

Of course if you can pollute enough of their datasets they will wake up and devote manhours to figuring out whats up. They do this for webspam, email spam, system downtime, etc. You can get away with punching google for a few months - then they just write and algorithm to prevent it. I cant emphasize how much of google is completely automated behind the scenes.
>>
have a bump
>>
>>136629027
To follow up - this is why I think captcha breaking is good because there is no assumption of data purity. Same with ruining youtube via junk videos. Anything you can do to ruin the goodwill name of google attached to a product.
>>
Google is a terrible company. It is the worst. It was founded by brilliant people who let liberals run it. Allowing evil people to operate a dangerous operant conditioning device is PURE FUCKING STUPID

It is the kind of stupid worth killing a lot of people over.

This is stupid that is worth mass murder.

This is why I support 9/11-style attacks against the Google campus. I support bombs detonated in the major employee working areas. I support murder of Google employees. I support torture of family members of Google employees. I support murdering pets of Google employees. I support acid attacks against Google employees. I support disemboweling Google employees. I support dumping driveway sealer on the automobiles of Google employees. I support harassment and psychological torture of Google employees. I support turning Google into a living hell.

Murdering tens of thousands of Google employees is, in my mind, justice. Google is an experiment that should be terminated, and the damage done by the operating conditioning is so severe that mass murder is the appropriate course of action.
>>
>>136629884
Hi FBI.
>>
>>136629027
Fair enough, Anon. I do agree the internal civil war has the most potential for success.

But, when you've got a large herd of angry Keks wanting to actually DO something, you may as well give them a gun and point at the targets.
It may not be the best strategy, but it does channel the energy into something productive.
>>
https://brave.com/

Using this to shill Brave.

Browser made from the guy who made firefox

Blocks Ads and cookies.

Really fast.
>>
>>136630198
True. Any action is better than sitting!
>>
required reading
https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
http://m.nasdaq.com/symbol/goog
Strategy General >>136586610

Collected Strategies
>encourage e-celebs to start protests
>encourage Google employees to form a union
>encourage Google to drown in a sea of diversity
>show the contrast between what the media said, and what the memo actually said
>>>136604761. img related use "googles" in place of "niggers"
>meme Google and SJWs into being perceived as Big Brother
>break up Google

Chink in their armor - H1B Engineers >>136577266
>The San Jose Plan: h-1b engineers housed in Mountain view, San Jose. This is their route to work.
>Also: report h1b engineer families to ICE they likely have been bringing over their families on tourist visas and overstaying.

initial Google employees name-dropping the memo's author; advocating for shared employer blacklists >>136515666

Google's Board of Directors >>136565021

Google lives on data. It's their strength and inevitably their weakness. >>136535773
>It does not take much pollution to destroy an entire dataset, and every MB they store costs them (albeit an incredibly small amount). Here's how.

Browser plugin - Ad Nauseam: >>136592820
>Built atop uBlock Origin, AdNauseam quietly clicks on every blocked ad, registering a visit on ad networks' databases. User tracking, targeting and surveillance become futile.
>banned from the chrome store, but you can still install it

Another idea from anon
>"browsing botnet that exchanges and fakes navigation to subvert the profiling algos"

Thread about recommended alternatives to Google products: >>136571453
Quick: >>136602591 Chrome
>>136602642 Gmail, Search, Docs
>>136602800 Maps, Group Chat, Reverse Image Search
>>136602701 Youtube, Experimental
>>
>>136623565
This is as stupid as the liberal kids who were protesting capitalism with iphones

You can't even post on 4Chan without Google, dumb stormniggers don't have money for a 4Chan pass
>>
>>136625107
Google will die at the hands of 4chan. Cmon guy. It will be funny guy
>>
>>136629027
So, if searching were automated with scripts to search like the 1000 or whatever most expensive and/or SJW friendly keywords, endlessly, would this cause problems for a while, or would the 3rd party issue make this entire thing moot?
>>
File: Pepe_SmugPainting.jpg (74KB, 710x982px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_SmugPainting.jpg
74KB, 710x982px
The town of Redmond, Washington is flooded with family members of H1Bs. What do?
>>
>>136625655
>>136629027
I read your long posts because I was interested. Cool information to be honest. Although I do agree with this guy: >>136630198

Anyway here's a question - what do you think is the best non-Chrome browser? If I were to use a browser with Blink as its engine (e.g. Brave or Opera), does that help Google? Do they still get metrics and stuff from that?

I've just dropped Chrome for Safari, but Safari has some annoyances (e.g. no WebM support)
>>
>>136631333
Use Opera. It's the best browser I've ever used. Definitely my favorite.
>>
>>136630270
4chan x work with it?
>>
>>136631448
Or, if you're not comfortable with Opera being CHINKED you could try Vivaldi, made by people who started Opera.

http://www.vivaldi.com/
>>
>>136631448
But the question is, does using a Blink-powered browser benefit Google?

If it does, I don't want to use it
>>
>>136624638
4chan runs off donations. Everyone here blocks ads
>>
>>136625107
This same collection of miscreants put Trump in the White House when pitted against the establishment of both political parties and the news media. /pol/ gets shit done. Keep underestimating the weaponized autism. If I was Google, I'd be very afraid.
>>
>>136624638
They will get more shekels since you click all the ads, well, until the advertisers realize that no clicks actually count and pull out.
>>
>>136633343
Want to hurt Google? Hit them right in the H1-Bs. Most live in Redmond and work at Google Kirkland campus. They live all around Kirkland and Seattle and bring in their family members. Start getting H1-B family members deported and Google is going to shit themselves.
>>
File: 1472152626430.jpg (63KB, 323x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472152626430.jpg
63KB, 323x320px
>>136623565
>Browser Plugin - Ad Nauseam

If you boys really want to fuck up their ads, install AdNauseam, set up script or manually search for things on Google which has a lot of ads.

>Buy house
>Buy car
>Buy boat
>Get electrician
>Get mechanic

I've already cost them about $100 in less than 2 minutes.
>>
keep up the good work
>>
>>136633739
Also, make sure only to search every 20-30 seconds. It needs some time to silently click all the ads. About 1 ad every 4-5 seconds.

Should be an easy script to set up.
>>
>>136625107
Yes
>>
File: WHEC.jpg (142KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
WHEC.jpg
142KB, 1152x648px
JUST IN
>>
File: sdfsdf.jpg (11KB, 591x31px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdf.jpg
11KB, 591x31px
>>136634247
Going to bed. Guess it'll be at like $20,000 when I wake up.
>>
>>136623565
bumping to promote adnausem
>>
>styx thinks the megacorp that beat the game of Go and controls half of the smartphone OS marketshare is going to disappear
>>
>>136634871
>Internet based corporations never collapse.
>>
>>136629884
holy shit wtf fbi, why you so mad lmao
>>
>>136623565
>Posted from Android phone
>>
>>136629884
you're not from around here are you?
>>
>>136625107
>Come on guys. Do you really think you can find a flag in the middle of nowhere, with only the stars and passing planes to go off of?

Yes.
>>
>>136633739
reminder to set AdNauseam to NOT click 100% of ads or that will make you detectable as a click fraud
>>
File: google.jpg (48KB, 1008x343px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
48KB, 1008x343px
>>
>>136633739
>>136634247
>>136634575
>>136636087
So wait, how does it cost Google money?

Is it because the companies that have paid for the ads are paying for your clicks, then when their own websites show that you never visited, they turn to Google and say "these are fake clicks, please reimburse me"?
>>
>>136636964
Very good
>>
Don't let the NK guam stuff distract us, We need to keep the google threads going.
>>
>>136633739
I've been posting in just about every thread that doing a script to search like the 100 or 1000 or whatever most expensive (and/or SJW friendly) keywords, endlessly, would be the way to go. It would also eliminate having to build a big whitelist for legit searches/browsing.
>>
>>136625107
Might I remind you who the 45th President of your country is?
>>
>>136623565
what browser should i switch to

firefox are just as bad, they fired a guy a few years ago for being against fag marriage
>>
>>136638740
If you want to use Ad Nauseam and fuck with their data, stay with what you've got.
If you want to get off of their radar try Brave Browser
https://brave.com/
>>
>>136624064
how is this not in the OP >>136623565

>https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

https://archive.is/joErD

https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

another

http://heavy.com/tech/2017/08/james-damore-google-diversity-memo/

https://archive.is/tS3Mi

FULLTEXT
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf
https://archive.is/fnSk3
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.