[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A matyr for the alt-right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_5706.png (444KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5706.png
444KB, 800x534px
Just seen that thread on the owen jones guardian article saying that james damore i.e /google-goy/ has become a new matyr for the alt-right.

He isn't a matyr for a movement in a traditional sense, but what if he could be?

What I'm trying to say /pol/ is that if he kills himself the backlash could actually take down google for good. People would finally realise how ridiculous it is to fire someone for a fucking memo. People may finally start to realise the absurdity of sjw/femism culture, and an outpoor of rage and boycotting could actually lead to the taling down of one of the most powerful and influential organisations of all time: google.

A true matyr indeed.
>>
>>136593387
He isn't a martyr or anything and the alt-right isn't a thing, stop falling for lefty memes.
He just made some good points and anti-realitarians are having a fit about it.
>>
>>136593655
Lol dumbass this is how we grow.
We claim people are /ourguys/, media slurps it up like nigger cum they love, and they become /ourguys/ for real
>>
>>136593387
>alt-right
Cringiest fucking term ever. Fuck off.
>>
>>136593952
Is he jewish? I can't tell
>>
>>136593387
California is a fascist state.

I'm not joking.
>>
>>136594059
Im using the term because it was used in the article, go rape a goat, street-shitter
>>
>>136593387
What is the point of this post? What if he kills himself? He's not going to. He's a Harvard PhD with a 7 figure suit coming his way. If anyone's gonna kill himself it's probably me.
>>
I doubt this guy is even close to alt-right desu. He's probably a small-c conservative with wholly liberal values but, judging by his impressive academic background, clever enough to see that the """evidence""" propping up the diversity movement is bullshit. Either way, the more cases like this the better - more people are starting to see feminism for the oppressive anti-academic movement that it is.
>>
>>136593387
The guardian article is what's wrong with the news media.

I for one say bring the mega companies down once and for all...
>>
File: 1501549974375.jpg (181KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501549974375.jpg
181KB, 800x800px
>>136593655
>>136594059
Fuck off cunts.

>>136593387
>>136593952
Buddy isn't going to kill himself. But this blow up is HUGE! We need to revv up the meme machines, redpill all normies.
His firing just proves how right he was in his memo! He'll be interviewed by Peterson later today. His voice will be heard!

Keep fighting the good fight in this Culture War, laddys!
>>
I read his memo. He didn't come across as especially political, but maybe old-school liberal at a push.

Owen's article is flawed from the off though, the first sentence:
>Google has just reportedly fired one of its workers for circulating a memo discussing the biological inferiority of his female colleagues
which the memo never once does say nor really does it imply. Saying some people are different is not the same as calling them inferior.
>>
>>136594665
Lefties don't understand logic.
>>
>>136593387
Nothing he said is alt right though. Don't try and tarnish his reputation by associating him with retarded ideologies.
>>
Much Needed: Google thread on 8ch/polarchive

Alternatives to Google thread
>>136571453

Google lives on Data. It's their strength and inevitably their weakness.
>>136535773
>It does not take much pollution to destroy an entire dataset, and every MB they store costs them (albeit an incredibly small amount). Here's how.

Browser Plugin - Ad Nauseam
>>136580604
>Built atop uBlock Origin, AdNauseam quietly clicks on every blocked ad, registering a visit on ad networks' databases. As the collected data gathered shows an omnivorous click-stream, user tracking, targeting and surveillance become futile.
>ad nauseam is effective enough that google banned it from the chrome store. fortunately you can still install it in under 2 minutes

Utilize useful idiots
>>136593485
>Encourage e-celebs to start protests.

Google's Board of Directors
>>136565021
>Start digging up shit on them and watch shit change in a hurry when they feel pinched.

Those initial Google employees that were name-dropping the memo's author.
>>136515666
>Do you trust these people with your online information? They're creating employer blacklists based on your political beliefs - how soon until your job is affected? How soon until a state denies benefits based on such a blacklist?

H1B Engineers
>>136577266
>The San Jose Plan: h-1b engineers housed in Mountain view, San Jose. This is their route to work.
>Also: report h1b engineer families to ICE... they ALL have been bringing over their families on tourist visas and overstaying.

Encourage that they kill themselves and drown in a sea of diversity.
>>136548788
>They need to be disrupted externally and left to rot internally. We think the SJW stuff if madness, and 30% of google agrees. Amplify this. Let creative conservatve people be encouraged to leave and go elsewhere. Let the left triple down on their hiring practices - just like how Yahoo killed itself.
>>
>>136594290
The last sentace lf this post is what i mean. If people can see he's as liberal as anyone, and Probably even voted clinton, then they'll start to realise feminism culture can touch and affect the lives of anyone, including themselves. This will create backlash against the company which fire him
>>
File: google.jpg (48KB, 1008x343px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
48KB, 1008x343px
>>
>>136593387
White self hater posing as pro white detected!

It's worse if he commits suicide. It's better if he tells his story to all who will listen. The anti whites will look absurd when they claim he knows nothing about what he talks about. That will strip their side of a lot of white cucks that currently run interference for them. When this guy talks, many, many industry men will take note. He could be them getting fired next.
>>
File: 1467286786358.png (548KB, 800x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1467286786358.png
548KB, 800x1003px
>Google actually fired the guy who made that manifesto and are calling him a nazi

The west is fucked. How do we salvage this?
>>
>>136593387
Cock sucker, no thanks for reminding me that shithole called the guardian still exists. Why even highlight a Owen Jones article? Fucking sage.
>>
>>136593387
>alt right

Shut up, idiot.
>>
>>136593387
How long until a) allegations of sexual misconduct are made by "anonymous women at Google", or b) he makes a tearful video on youtube apologising for his sins? I'll give it until Friday.
>>
>>136594086
kek nice sarcasm.

Look at his nose.
>>
>>136593387
He's not going to kill himself.

The ZH article is worth reading. It includes the memo he wrote. Guy is clearly wicked smart, and a good writer.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-07/google-fires-author-outrageous-memo-slamming-companys-anti-conservative-culture

Read the very nice summary of his memo in the "tldr" section on page 2.

>Google's political bias has equated the freedom from offense with psychological safety, but shaming into silence is the antithesis of psychological safety.

>This silencing has created an ideological echo chamber where some ideas are too sacred to be honestly discussed.

>This lack of discussion fosters the most extreme and authoritarian elements of this ideology.
>>Extreme: All disparities are due to oppression.
>>Authoritarian: we should discriminate to correct for this oppression.

I love this guy; he's great. He just sums it all up very neatly and very accurately.

>Extreme: All disparities are due to oppression.
>Authoritarian: we should discriminate to correct for this oppression.

Or to put it another way:
>"Even as it enables poverty to be diminished and sickness to be alleviated, science will be used to refine tyranny and perfect the art of war."
>>
>>136593387
He's /ourkike/
If more Jews show their allegiance to their nations instead of their globalist post modernist PC anti free speech pro multicultural open borders elite, I'd probably change my mind on the JQ
>>
>>136595079
kek.
>>
>>136593387
>if he kills himself
That's definitely not going to happen

>>136593655
>muh vanguard
>muh hipster cred
>mass movements are bad, growth is bad, getting anywhere politically is bad, winning is bad
Fuck off shill
>>
>>136597591
Now posting images for memes
>>
File: google-ball.png (437KB, 1000x1048px) Image search: [Google]
google-ball.png
437KB, 1000x1048px
>>136597649
>>
File: google-ball-frown-1.png (440KB, 1000x1048px) Image search: [Google]
google-ball-frown-1.png
440KB, 1000x1048px
>>136597676
>>
>>136595079
haha good one
>>
File: 1472617252839.jpg (96KB, 693x586px) Image search: [Google]
1472617252839.jpg
96KB, 693x586px
>>136593387
Going by what we have already seen, if he &heroes the "compassionate" progressives will laugh, mock, and simply take it as more confirmation bias that they're on the "right side of history".

They're NOT going to do an ideological about-face and all of a sudden go "oh gee we ostracized him and humiliated him to the point that he offed himself, maybe we aren't the good guys".. They're not going to do that at all.

It's well in line with the observation that any concession you make to try and find common ground with these people will be gobbled up as ground taken, and will not be appreciated as decency or the good-natured effort to reach equanimity for the common good.

The piranhas taste blood in the water, anon. There's nothing they'd like to see more.
>>
>>136593387
>neo nazi kills himself because he LARPed as hitler
ok
>>
>>136595079
Oh my god. Good one!
>>
>>136593387
hes more lefty than most lefties yet msm trying to make him out to be the next richard spencer
>>
>>136597863
>neo nazi
Are you for real

>>136595079
Yeah this one's great. Were did you get the bell curves? I want to make a version that's less pixelated.
>>
>>136594665
You are in the UK, find the fucker named Owen Jones and kick his ass mate. He is a lefty commie and a jew (lol surprise!), it's even on his wikipedia page. He will not fight back. Go teach him a lesson for being a jew.
>>
>>136595305
Muh don't shatter my echo chamber
>>
File: Bell Curves.gif (27KB, 462x347px) Image search: [Google]
Bell Curves.gif
27KB, 462x347px
>>136595079
Works great memetically but the reality is more like pic related.
>>
>>136598614
True but racial bell curves are also a thing
>>
demoralize morality
de-diversify diversity
politically correct is oppression
we are martyrs and victims

*tiniest violin in the world*
>>
>>136593387
>What I'm trying to say /pol/ is that if he kills himself
You're completely off your rocker, he's got it made if he stays smart. Lawsuit will grant 10s of millions, plus he is now famous. If other employees start suing, he will be an even bigger part of history. Hero not martyr. Things are just getting started.
>>
>>136598842
Reminder that diversity is overrated and definitely not a strength. Believing diversity is a strength is primarily an article of faith.
>>
>>136598965
>Lawsuit will grant 10s of millions
"The problem is that US labor law is well settled in this area: In the vast majority of US states, employees have almost no rights to free speech at work."
>>
>>136594665
Reporting facts don't matter anymore. It's all about spin and agendas.
>>
File: 1459870979215.jpg (2MB, 1200x2788px) Image search: [Google]
1459870979215.jpg
2MB, 1200x2788px
they are just trying to make him look "alt-right" because they fucked up and attacked one of their own over something stupid, and they attacked him viciously, you don't think other white liberal men don't see what just happened? Even the beta cucks on their side are a target to them
Its fucking beautiful
The left are eating themselves alive
so to save face they are going to make that dude look like one of us.
all they are doing is running away the only strength they have, white weak men.
Without them doing all the work, they're done.
>>
>>136594285
/thread
>>
>>136599590
Calling him alt-right waters down the term "alt-right" enough that identifying as such is no longer toxic. This is good for the right wing.
>>
File: bells.jpg (16KB, 472x255px) Image search: [Google]
bells.jpg
16KB, 472x255px
>>136598042
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.