[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google Retaliation Strategies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 74

File: 1502155838809.jpg (244KB, 1500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502155838809.jpg
244KB, 1500x800px
Keks seem quite edgy about recent events and want to know if/how they can make a difference.
Let this be a brainstorming thread to discuss effective ways to bleed the beast.

>Google lives on Data. It's their strength and inevitably their weakness. It does not take much pollution to destroy an entire dataset, and every MB they store costs them (albeit an incredibly small amount).

1 - Dillute their primary source of revenue

* Install AdNauseam.
https://github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/releases/tag/v3.3.404

Not only does it block ads, it will silently click on them, diluting their base and credibility, reducing actual conversion rates.

Note: Firefox users may have to install ESR version of FF and disable signature checking to install.
about:config, xpinstall.signatures.required, set to false

* Failing AdNauseam, install other adblockers (UBlock, Adblock Plus, etc). Anything is better than nothing, and pennies quickly add up to dollars.

--------------------------------------

2 - Eat their space

* Random video uploads have a much better payoff than wasting GoogleDrive space.
* 24/7 1080p webcam of a tree swaying in the wind, autouploading every 15min.
* Set random names, keywords, and comments so you poison their algorithms and waste disk

space AT THE SAME TIME.

3 - Poison the algos
>Poison the data by disrupting their algorithms and captchas, building fake websites designed to intentionally screw with their filters. Sites designed to create random links to random sites, or similar activities.
Not my cup of tea, but some IT inclined individuals might be interested.

4 - Let nature take its course
>>136548788
>"Let them kill themselves and drown in a sea of diversity."
Time will inevitably destroy them as a company as talent migrates elsewhere. But it's a lazy-ass solution.

> inb4 fuck off shill
>>
>>136586610
bumpp
>>
/pol/ quite busy this morning

Lots of "Ignore Google, they're just too powerful" threads
>>
File: fake-search-results.gif (34KB, 800x412px) Image search: [Google]
fake-search-results.gif
34KB, 800x412px
>>
How is google NOT a monopoly?
>>
>>136586610
MOAR

Google's Board of Directors
>>136565021
>Start digging up shit on them and watch shit change in a hurry when they feel pinched.

Those initial Google employees that were name-dropping the memo's author.
>>136515666
>Do you trust these people with your online information? They're creating employer blacklists based on your political beliefs - how soon until your job is affected? How soon until a state denies benefits based on such a blacklist?

H1B Engineers
>>136577266
>The San Jose Plan: h-1b engineers housed in Mountain view, San Jose. This is their route to work.
>Also: report h1b engineer families to ICE... they ALL have been bringing over their families on tourist visas and overstaying.
>>
OP deserves a bump.
>>
File: hmm.png (28KB, 574x91px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
28KB, 574x91px
Witness me.

Also, Huffingtonpost is a good site if you want to kill two birds with one stone, although I'm not sure if they use adsense or not.
>>
>>136590657
Thx bro. But looks like the AdNauseum thread took off instead. Oh well, as long as they're not stuck in the mud arguing with bots and shills.

AdNauseum's the real way to go to bleed them, the rest of this thread is just idle ponderings.
>>
>>136590218
this is the wrong approach. doxxing gogole people is a shoot on the foot. They literally could doxx you back. Just stop using all google related stuff, meme about google being a botnet that steals and sell your data. spread paranoya etc. Its not that fake news(Snowden approves).
>>
>>136592060
This is total war, poo.
>>
Just bot ad clicks to the point where it is so obnoxious no one believes the numbers
>>
File: 1497990781522.jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497990781522.jpg
44KB, 800x600px
>>136586610
The below was first written for >>136589451 but thred ded

Concentrating on Google's H1B program would be a much better way to damage them than the other pathetic attempts I've read such as maxing out data storage on free accounts.

By digging into the H1B program, we may be able to find violations of its intended use - see the wiki page for starters:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa#Employer_attestations

I'm sure a lawfriend could explain further the most common ways employers wind up on the wrong side of the law with H1Bs, but for right now I would try to get data on which Googlers are H1Bs and what they are paid relative to the other Googlers (this IIRC is available in an internal public spreadsheet since Googlers wanted a way to compare salaries, many volunteered the info).

My understanding is that employees are also supposed to be informed of H1Bs, per the requirement "notice of this application has been provided to workers employed in the occupation in which H-1B non-immigrants will be employed". So this too should be accessible info. If someone can leak it to us (use MEGA), we'll do the digging and hopefully identify where Google is exploiting these foreign minorities they love so much more than our native workforce.
>>
if the AdNauseam silently clicks ads then it generates them profit, explain pls
also how is it better than just using ublock
>>
File: google.jpg (48KB, 1008x343px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
48KB, 1008x343px
>>
Organize a protest outside their HQ and their employee buses.

Get the E-celebs to do it. What do you guys have to lose?
>>
Bump.

Fuck Google
>>
>>136593485
good idea
>>
BUMP
Just installed the addon. I hope every polack will do so.
Fuck the commies!
>>
*one month later*
>Anon, why don't you use Google? What's this DuckDuckGo thing?
>BECAUSE THEY FIRED SOME GUY, DON'T YOU REMEMBER?

Fuck off.
>>
>>136586610
>2 - Eat their space
LOL

>3 - Poison the algos
(smaller) lol
>>
>>136592060
no, actually this is 100% the correct strategy.
IT jobs are now entirely based on nepotism and anti-white policies.
when you go interview, you are given some nonsensical algorithm problem to solve to "prove yourself" to pajeet HR. It has nothing to do with the job, or the company or anything else.
>algorithm could be solved well by a good engineer in an hour with good code
>pajeets share the question bank in advance with their h1b target hire
>h1b solves it in 15 minutes with the exact solution that HR wants to see
>h1b will work for nothing
>h1b gets hired 100% of the time and HR gets to claim how they are superior to whites
This system is a way of demolishing white networks of competent professionals and giving equal value to Pajeet University and Gookjing Normal University.
Now the funny thing is that these curryniggers and gooks and assorted muds have zero ability to actually survive in the bay area on what they are paid without breaking numerous laws.

They will funnel over cash using money laundering services to buy property and establish a foothold
They bring over family to act as housekeeping and nannies
Their relatives wander off during the day to pick up whatever else work they can find as well, typically unskilled.
They use this mass of family members to claim poverty and abuse social services.
Illegally rent out rooms to other H1bs and L1s and others who have brought over family members on whatever visa, which they just overstay assuming nothing will happen, because for over a decade... NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.
They use their networks to "fix" their legal problems with immigration if picked up by anything other than ICE. Forging documents back in their home countries to fake relationships for extra money as well.
Insectoids simply do not care, money is everything and fuck everything else. It is incredibly rare to run into one that does not run these schemes.
Google and the others will gladly defend this shit and even facilitate it.
>>
>>136595199
>using botnet to replace another botnet in the first place
Fuck off shill
>>
>>136586610
I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure that Google (or any website) can write a script to see which plugins you have installed.
It even says as much on Adnauseam.io faq

>Who can tell that I’m using AdNauseam?

>Various parties may be able to detect AdNauseam, including websites (with Ads) that you visit, advertisers, and and Ad-networks (there may be additional parties behind the scenes of which we are not aware.) If they detect enough users, we hope they will get the message. AdNauseam and systems like it allow users to communicate their dissatisfaction directly, unmediated by vested interests who might claim to speak on our behalf.
>>
I simply switched to Bing. They are practically identical nowadays anyway.
>>
>>136595729
Point being that it's pretty trivial for Google to detect the addon and disregard your clicks.
Someone will have to come up with a way to obfuscate it.
>>
>people don't think dilluting their data collection works
>last time we did it they had to make fake news articles to beg us to stop calling niggers, googles
>>
>>136595729
>>AdNauseam and systems like it allow users to communicate their dissatisfaction directly, unmediated by vested interests who might claim to speak on our behalf.

There, the goal of addon is achieved.
>>
File: google.png (22KB, 280x363px) Image search: [Google]
google.png
22KB, 280x363px
>>136586610
One of the obvious thing to do is to flood the internet with memes.
>>
>>136595233
they facilitate it with "business trips".
a normal business trip for most, the employee is covered, obviously, and as long as there is no further expense incurred to the company, it's fine for family to go along and share the hotel room and rental car, etc.

for pajeets however, it is not uncommon for an entire extended "family" of 20+ to fly to the US on the company dime, all of them having been vouched for by the company to get the visas.
>oy vey, poor pajeets, being paid nothing, it's unfair to not let them bring their entire fucking family over to "visit", and the evil racist government wont just give them visas.
so the company officially sponsors it all, airfare, hotels, everything. They get their B1/2 visa, so they can pretend it's for "business and tourism", and stay for months and months. They never leave though. None of them ever leave. Every single time they all stay and the company is well aware of it. This is a "perk" of the job they give to their h1bs, because no one has been cracking down on it.

If you want to start cracking skulls, an easy target is the cleaning and food services at all their bay area facilities, not just google, but the entire tech sector. They all use illegals, they are all in there daily, and a good number of the workers are actually family members of the h1bs. the gooks and pajeets need their "diverse food" at the cafeteria afterall. A few good raids and it will all unravel, as questions start to be asked.

Spend a month at any of the big tech campuses here and you will see shit that will make you sick to your stomach.
>>
>>136596023
oh yes, absolutely. i feel very strongly that frog memes should be used. the meme frog is one of the strongest weapons 4chan has; normies tremble in its presence.
>>
File: 1499803137666.jpg (62KB, 499x482px) Image search: [Google]
1499803137666.jpg
62KB, 499x482px
>>136596023
That's it right there. Just like we (unintentionally) made pepe popular with memes, we need to make google unpopular, even hated, with memes.
>>
>>136595986
Google is already well aware that we are dissatisfied.
Our goal is to damage Google by compromising the integrity of its data.
>>
>>136596357
attack their employees, attack their pajeets, make it very personal at a level they are unable to defend because we are simply applying the law to them.
exposure is their greatest weakness. once exposed, it opens the door to many other official inquiries.
we just have to get the ball rolling.
>>
MR ROBOT- LEVEL REVOLUTION WHEN?
>>
File: Nope innawoods.jpg (56KB, 960x711px) Image search: [Google]
Nope innawoods.jpg
56KB, 960x711px
>>136586610
>silently click on them
nope
>>
>>136596563
You simply can't do that. Google is deeply involved with Democratic party and the Clintons. They will be the next big political and financial power in the US. Attacking their employees will only make them look like victims.

We need to cut down their ad revenue and user dependency on them. But it's very hard to do because I'm sure 99% of Internet users today have a google account or use their services like gmail or youtube in one way or another. This is absolute monopoly and people don't even realize this.
>>136596357
You need to bring it down from inside. Even if a million people installed this addon or other adblocking software, it will only be a dent to google.
>>
you will never stand a chance at even giving google a hard time. what you should work on instead is learning how not to be a naive bubble boy who lets his frustrations cloud his judgment like memo guy.
>>
>>136596914
>Even if a million people installed this addon or other adblocking software, it will only be a dent to google.
Unfortunately this
>>
File: 1498606609006.jpg (139KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498606609006.jpg
139KB, 1200x800px
>>136595729
I'm not sure why chantards think they want to compete toe-to-toe with Goolag in the particular arena of tech.

Yes, we can run AdNauseum to try and de-value ads, but we have no way to know it's working and their engineers will detect and block the phony traffic easily because they already do that shit.

If you want to harm Goolag, do so by targeting processes they DON'T have expertise of (or recourse to), such as detecting violations of the H1B visa law, or boycotting their services, making guides to easily help others boycott their services one step at a time. Harder is building competing services, but it can be accomplished over time.

People tolerated Goolag when they thought they were still good. Reminders:
- They dropped "don't be evil" from policy
- They manipulate search results, delete YouTube videos and fire people for wrongthink
- They actively promote mass immigration, 9001 flavors of gender, Muslim holidays over Christian ones, and whatever other "punching up" Marxist bullshit du jour via jigsaw.google.com
- They are still in bed with the NSA allowing the deep state a back door to your private emails, photos, calls, location data. See Snowden leaks.

Like pottery, this whole thing is reminiscent of #GamerGate: Goolag has targeted the well-meaning white man over his truthful document about living in an insane environment and the MSM have ignored it completely, instead rushing to their obvious, pre-ordained conclusions that the white man must be made a pariah.

As Assange said in a tweet from that time, "#GamerGate'ers should know that the pattern of censorship & cronyism they see is mirrored at the very top. Level up"

So with the Gawker tutorial level out of the way, are you ready to now face the final boss of the Internet?
>>
>>136596914
nope, you hit them with ICE and expose their immigration fraud schemes. it opens the door to other attacks. the end goal here is anti-trust action that breaks their crap apart in a way that ends their ability to control anything.
>>
File: gdoodles.png (402KB, 1052x521px) Image search: [Google]
gdoodles.png
402KB, 1052x521px
According to Google doodles no white males have never served in the military..
>>
>>136595098
>>136595412
>>136596914
Why are there so many fucking Nepalese in here?
>>
>>136586610
you realize, regardless, they're still getting money for every ad you click?
do you work for google by any chance?
>>
>>136596874
>Give a fast $12 to Google.inc
>Sponsor see $12 went out of his wallet and no user went on his site
>Sponsor consider alternatives
>Google.ing see the only source of income they ever had considering alternatives
>$12 matter
>>
>>136597428
It's all me, my IP keeps changing for security reason. Sorry bout that senpai.

>>136597363
This is possible but American bros have to do lots of work to achieve the result.
>>
File: because money.jpg (75KB, 693x731px) Image search: [Google]
because money.jpg
75KB, 693x731px
>>136597528
>Give a fast $12 to Google.inc
I don't want to do that, they won't learn anything that way.
>>
>>136586610
Bumo Fuck those Google shills
>>
>>136586610
Buy a 4chan Pass. Unironically. Think about how much fucking data Google is getting from all of us. I'd rather we give Hiroshimoot more shekels than Google more data.
>>
>>136597528
Is this how it really works? Because this could really works. Those advertisers might even sue google if it happens to lot of them. May be a class action lawsuit for scam against google.
>>
anyone else notice the media keeps calling that dude's post a "manifesto"? i know that technically it is but normally "manifesto" is reserved for shit white dudes write before they go on a shooting rampage.
>>
>>136598079
Its almost as if (((they))) run the media.
>>
>>136597256
4chan is the final boss of the internet, you need to remember that.

...I agree, though, as much as I hated GamerGate, and even as much as I loved it, the similarities with the current Google situation are remarkably identical.

We need to get the GamerGate crowd into this, because it's only a matter of time before this infiltrates vidya again.

But, here's the question... How do we take down something as seemingly all-powerful as Google?
>>
>>136598079
it was only a matter of time. google is ensuring the safety of their employees getting rid of him.
>>
>>136586610
>Implying Google isn't censoring Communists the most.
Google hates me more than you because I want to take away their money.
>>
>>136586610
I just want to give credit to whoever came up with the name "AdNauseam" for this extension. I think it's most perfect name a product has ever had.
>>
If this is allowed to continue, it's not a question of if, it's a question of when will this impact your employment and/or benefits.
>>
>>136593469
Brilliant
>>136586610
They really got rid of 20% projects?
>>
>>136586610
>* Random video uploads have a much better payoff than wasting GoogleDrive space.
>* 24/7 1080p webcam of a tree swaying in the wind, autouploading every 15min.
>* Set random names, keywords, and comments so you poison their algorithms and waste disk
I was planning on making a youtube bot any way. Would it be illegal to write and distribute this if they could prove I had some kind of intent other than letting people autoupload "legitimate" videos?
>>
>>136600723
>illegal
Or rather, dodgy civil law territory
>>
Updated list of strategies

Much Needed: Google thread on 8ch/polarchive

Alternatives to Google
>>136571453

Google lives on Data. It's their strength and inevitably their weakness.
>>136535773
>It does not take much pollution to destroy an entire dataset, and every MB they store costs them (albeit an incredibly small amount). Here's how.

Browser Plugin - Ad Nauseam
>>136580604
>Built atop uBlock Origin, AdNauseam quietly clicks on every blocked ad, registering a visit on ad networks' databases. As the collected data gathered shows an omnivorous click-stream, user tracking, targeting and surveillance become futile.
>ad nauseam is effective enough that google banned it from the chrome store. fortunately you can still install it in under 2 minutes

Another idea from anon
>browsing botnet that exchanges and fakes navigation to subvert the profiling algos

Google's Board of Directors
>>136565021
>Start digging up shit on them and watch shit change in a hurry when they feel pinched.

Those initial Google employees that were name-dropping the memo's author.
>>136515666
>Do you trust these people with your online information? They're creating employer blacklists based on your political beliefs - how soon until your job is affected? How soon until a state denies benefits based on such a blacklist?

H1B Engineers
>>136577266
>The San Jose Plan: h-1b engineers housed in Mountain view, San Jose. This is their route to work.
>Also: report h1b engineer families to ICE... they ALL have been bringing over their families on tourist visas and overstaying.

Weaponized Memetics
>required reading https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
>encourage e-celebs to start protests
>encourage Google employees to form a union
>encourage Google to drown in a sea of diversity
>show the contrast between what the media said, and what the memo actually said
>>
>>136600796
Just do it anyway. They can't get all of us.
>>
>>136586610
Bien been telling you fags how to defeat google all day long >>136577266 → #
>>
>>136601029
I mean, they always go after the programmer, not the users. The guy that made a crack for region locks on DVD players got sent up if I recall.
>>
>>136601175
Mods got to it fast.

>>136601224
Distribute anonymously with a TOR-masked connection.

Better yet, develop it, then upload it from some restaurant.
>>
>>136597137
>You shouldn't be fighting the machine
>Instead you should be learning how to keep your mouth shut so the machine won't destroy you
>>
>>136586610
What if i use edge/bing?
>>
I'm not shill but I think leaving them alone for the moment is best. They're cannibalizing themselves. Let that start to blow over then do whatever you want.
>>
>>136601377
I'll use rolling IP and spam some more, all it takes is a determined Californian
>>
>>136601450
Our enemies are putting in overtime to divide us right now. Anyone can see that this will be a long fight and we haven't chosen our strategy yet; they are desperate to lead us astray before we do.
>>
>>136586610
Chrome Alternatives
>palemoon.org
>Icecat https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuzil
>Iridium https://iridiumbrowser.de/
>Otter http://otter-browser.org/
>Brave
>>
>>136602591
Gmail Alternatives
>protonmail.com
>tutanota.com
Search Engine
>searx.me
>list of searx clones https://github.com/asciimoo/searx/w
>http://yacy.net/en/index.html
>Ixquick
>Startpage
>DuckDuckGo.com

Google Drive / Docs
>https://www.airbornos.com/
>>
>>136602642
Youtube Alternatives
>vid.me
>dailymotion
>liveleak
>https://newpipe.schabi.org/
>https://www.vevo.com/
>http://www.metacafe.com/
>https://www.vidlii.com/
>vimeo
>the upload society

Experimental (beta):
>LBRY
>Decent.ch
>SingularDTV
>Alexandria.io
>Minds
>Popcorntime (?)
>Bitchute
>tribler.org
>webtorrent.io
>https://mediagoblin.readthedocs.io/en/stable/
>https://ipfs.io/docs/getting-started/
>http://cumulusclips.org/
>https://www.youphptube.com/
>>
>>136602701
Maps:
>https://www.openstreetmap.org
Group chat:
>https://riot.im
Reverse image search
>https://yandex.com/images/
>https://tineye.com
>SAUCENAO
>>
>>136602274
they are absolutely terrified of us going after the h1bs and L1s and other immigration fraud cases. everything else is far more difficult for us to attack, but this is a huge target they have left wide open and are scared shitless of it being exposed. the scale of it is massive and it is not accidental nor incidental. exposing it exposes them to criminal prosecution and we have an administration that would fucking love to have an excuse to sink its teeth into them, especially with immigration on the table as it is now.
>>
File: 1502127127918s.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502127127918s.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
it is going to be hard to not use google products, but let that be clarity to us all how much of a monopoly theyve used to infect every aspect of our virtual lives. big brother has their hands in EVERYTHING. delete what you can and continue to chip away at their infestation
>>
>>136593000
Google is too big to go down in court. They'll talk their way out of anything. The only real way to hurt them is to kill their PR.
>>
>>136602701
Don’t forget to download all of your favorite youtube videos.
I recommend re-uploading them to EVERY alternative video platform so if the content is banned on one video site it is still accessible on another. Use youtube-dl to download.
>>
>>136602921
Yeah but how? and what are we supposed to do? Are we just waiting for info on h1b employees to raid and denounce?
>>
File: Destroyer of Worlds 2.jpg (47KB, 319x304px) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer of Worlds 2.jpg
47KB, 319x304px
>>136597256
I brought this up in one of the other AdNauseum threads. This literally provides like 90% of their profits. It is almost certain that competitors and general malcontents have been trying to fuck with it for years. They almost certainly have their very best people on it rather than niggers and chicks and trannies.

That said, if it could work, it needs to be done in conjunction with a script that automates the process and has it search out say the 1000 most expensive search terms, plus SJW friendly stuff, endlessly. autohotkey and iMacros were mentioned. And, it would likely need to be done with a VPN/proxy service, so they don't just block IPs as fraudulent clicks.

Even if this does not work, one would think it could be used to sabotage the integrity of search terms in general -- basically, automated Google Bombing.
>>
File: clickshopping.jpg (397KB, 1882x789px) Image search: [Google]
clickshopping.jpg
397KB, 1882x789px
>>136586610

>"buy menorah"
>$20.54 of useless autoclicks

AdNauseam is pretty fun.

Who can run up the highest total?
>>
File: euro1.png (2MB, 1568x702px) Image search: [Google]
euro1.png
2MB, 1568x702px
>>
File: russia1.png (2MB, 1567x733px) Image search: [Google]
russia1.png
2MB, 1567x733px
>>136586610
>>
File: google.jpg (27KB, 403x676px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
27KB, 403x676px
Shall we bring back Operation Google while we're doing this?
>>
File: germans1.png (2MB, 1585x713px) Image search: [Google]
germans1.png
2MB, 1585x713px
>>
>>136604216
If it is calculating things properly, really expensive search terms like "car insurance" should rack up much higher totals than random other terms.
>>
>>136603694
pull at the threads and it all unravels

https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

start by reporting all their facilities for employing illegals to clean it
once ICE raids them over this infraction, the rest will follow.
the hardest part is getting the first raid done. a first raid that turns up something will give all future reports more credibility and warrant further investigation.
that can be done now, immediately.

next, start prowling through linkedin and other social webs, look for employees who have degrees from china/india/pakistan/nigger whatever that are located in the "san francisco bay area". Without fucking fail they are not citizens and they have fucked around with immigration fraud. Hell, even if somehow they did scam a citizenship, they are still going to be fucking around with the shit, they all do it to some degree.

You have a name, you have a work address, and you have a general idea of what they have done "immigration fraud, harboring illegals, etc", and that's all it takes. report away.
>>
>>136598269
Same way you eat an elephant...one bite at a time
>>
>>136597528

/biz/ here

What do you nerds think about the Basic Attention Token? It's a token backed by the ethereum coin (Russian cryptocurrency) created by Brendan Eich which could severely disrupt online advertising as Google knows it.

The token is going to be integrated into the Brave browser, and the idea is that the host of the ad, the advertiser, and the viewer each receive a payment in BAT if they view an ad, and the amount each receives depends on how long the ad is on the viewers screen, and how much of it is on his screen. It is therefore directly tied to the effectiveness of the advertisement.

If this proves to be more profitable than AdSense, it could severely impact Google's profits and disrupt their monopoly.
>>
Think of how funny it would be to fuck with google. Think of all those people losing their jobs. Hahaha.
>>
>>136586610
Google Cloud Platform offers a free $300 credit for new signups https://cloud.google.com this will require a credit card and they may verify your id but you can get 300 dollars worth of free computer time to lulz around with.
>>
Lmao I am laughing at the thought of 24 hours of 1080p tree swaying back and forth being uploaded every day.
>>
>>136605232
it's all just kikes, muds and shitlibs anyways at this point.
>>
>>136586610
Someone get the IRS to audit them. They use tax havens like crazy and they would be a great example to make. Use the connections you have in real life, I know some of you faggots could apply this pressure.

GO

DO YOUR PART
>>
>>136605338
Better than elsa shits on spider man.
These fucks had it coming. Censoring the right while letting scatt kiddie mind fuck videos run rampant
>>
>>136586610
ill bump this shit
>>
>>136586610

replace "nigger" with "google" and vice versa

its fucks with their Ai and is a funny meme
>>
Anyone have a list of replacements to Google products? I feel like getting out of the botnet
>>
File: Goolag.png (44KB, 1280x433px) Image search: [Google]
Goolag.png
44KB, 1280x433px
>>136597256
>>
>>136605179
It's too complicated for normies.
>>
>>136605460
>Someone get the IRS to audit them
google is very protected by the deep state. they trade access to all the info they have to intel agencies in exchange for protection. they wont get hit in the US but the EU is hitting them a bit and that can be encouraged.
>>
>>136595972

bring this back

refer to niggers as googles and google as nigger
>>
>>136586610
I was thinking about what the engineer wrote in his manifesto today at work.
He said that google has alot of programs that are used to enforce diversity in both race and gender.

So I had this idea.

Arent those programs actually discriminating against POC and women since why would google, a left leaning company, need them if they didnt actually think that they are worse hires? A left leaning company shouldnt need programs to enforce diversity if they think POC and women are just as good at the job.

It seems to me that this argument has most likely already been made but has it been refuted anywhere?
>>
>>136586610

cant anyone explain simply for a retard like me how to make this work in FF

im not a faggot that jumped to chrome when it came out because I already knew google was evil
>>
>>136605899
deep state is not /ourguys/ at all
IRS is pure deep state
DHS/ICE is /ourguys/, use the tools we have been gifted, use the department that is being vastly expanded and given resources. give ICE an excuse to expand even more.
>>
>>136604933
>>136605443
>>136602921
>>136597363
>>136596563
>>136596148
>>136595233

U N D E R R A T E D

This warms my heart, huwhite skilled programmer going to start up some shit in the US, never to be riddled with pajeets or toxic leftist HR.

Hit it hard boys
>>
>>136593469
kek
>>
>>136597959
I was actually in a class action lawsuit against them for fake adwords clicks, so this will happen again if we do this lads.
>>
File: 1502002525062s.jpg (10KB, 203x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502002525062s.jpg
10KB, 203x250px
there are 12 data centers in the US. Cant someone on the inside flip a switch?
>>
>>136605899
you're probably right

but at least we can meme

Pajeet why u no pay taxes
Pajeet why did you siphon all the money to offshores
Pajeet your taxes could have saved America
>>
>>136589995
Because there are alternatives to google products that just aren't as popular or well known about.
>>
>>136593286
A company pays 100k dollars for google to make ads and show them to people. Paid per click. From this 100k they will gain normally 5000 customers. And when you use AdNauseam: the program clicks the Ad. The ad would be clicked anyway, but by potential customer, and now it is wasted on a automatic click. A company from 100k dollars gets now 200 customers, because most of the clicks were "empty". Company says: Fuck google, and its shitty advertising, we will go somewhere else.
>>
You niggers are nuts. Taking on Google is like trying to kill God. I hate Joogle as much as the next goy, but this seems like an impossible venture.

>Inb4 fuck off shill cunt
>>
>>136606969
Fuck off, tech companies live and die all the time, people though Microsoft was god at some point too
>>
>>136606969
People used to say the same shit about a lot of big companies that went under.
It's the cycle of business.
>>
>>136606888

Does it only click on google ads? If not, than it would make all ad services less effective.
>>
>>136606469
lets get a list of addresses for these datacenters so when the day of the rope comes we can burn them down.
>>
>>136606969

No fucking way, if they lose their AdWords income they are done. AdWords is what is funding all their SJW importing pajeets bullshit.
>>
>>136607773
It clicks all the ads that uBlock catches
>>
Does anyone know which products Google loses money on?

I want to use the losers and ditch the rest.
>>
>>136608340

Then it harms all advertisers, not just google. Relatively, this doesn't make google any worse than any other advertiser.
>>
>>136608715
Yes but thats point, so companies say "PPC is shit" and bye bye to data mining, annoying ads and tracking.
>>
File: 1347228938665.jpg (56KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1347228938665.jpg
56KB, 500x334px
>>136586610
>>
>>136608422
YOUTUBE. That comes to mind right away since they're running it as a loss. The website is a tax, but it keeps them in control of the video market because no one wants to use Vimeo.

They're also losing an enormous amount of money trying to be Elon Musk. Remember that balloon thing they did to try to get wifi to Africa, and their venture to create literal immortality by stopping aging? They lost a billion over that shit.
>>
File: googlelogo_color_272x92dp.png (13KB, 544x184px) Image search: [Google]
googlelogo_color_272x92dp.png
13KB, 544x184px
>>136593469
NICE GOY DON'T UNITE
>>
File: fire the freaks.jpg (296KB, 749x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fire the freaks.jpg
296KB, 749x1000px
>>
How can a common retard help the cause?
>>
Would making a Youtube account to spam with unlisted videos be a good idea?
I got all sorta shit I could just toss on there.
>>
>>136610439
i just documenting exactly how. im not going to report all the facilities myself, or it will be treated as spam in the ICE system. coming from multiple reports however will give it priority in the system. report google offices, google employees and other IT companies as I documented
>>
http://archive.is/fN4ji

how can the government stand to be robbed of so much money what the fuck
>>
File: its happening2.gif (259KB, 460x298px) Image search: [Google]
its happening2.gif
259KB, 460x298px
Damn it's happening

https://everipedia.org/wiki/the-great-google-exodus-of-2017-exodus2017/
>>
File: 1348808685896.jpg (124KB, 548x357px) Image search: [Google]
1348808685896.jpg
124KB, 548x357px
>>136612036
>>
File: 1502061324160.jpg (145KB, 517x393px) Image search: [Google]
1502061324160.jpg
145KB, 517x393px
>>136587124
i wonder who could be behind these posts? /pol/ has never lost to anyone or anything because /pol/ is always right
>>
>>136593469
What is this implying? Those two bumps. Anaglpyh 3D? I'm not smart enough to watch Princess Principal.
>>
>>136586610
Google poisoned our water supply, burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses
>>
File: the feels.jpg (890KB, 1440x812px) Image search: [Google]
the feels.jpg
890KB, 1440x812px
>>136590218
H1B Engineers
>>136577266

This one is my favorite. We can also go postal up in there though?? pic related
>>
>>136612592
Pink and Blue bell curves, implying male and female IQ.
>>
Loving all the suggestions here.
Awesome work, lots of ideas that haven't been brought up yet
>>
>>136613898
Oh. Maybe the bell curves should be different size.
>>
>>136606223
You gotta install the 'ESR' version of Firefox. 'Firefox ESR' in a search engine will get you there. Won't delete any profiles or screw with your bookmarks or anything, it just changes the version.

After that, you open this page in the browser: about:config

Inside there, do a search for: xpinstall.signatures.required
Double-click it to set to False.
After that, you can install AdNauseam successfully.

It's a minor PITA. Has to do with it not being a Mozilla-certified Extension. But seems to work fine over here after you go through those steps.
>>
>>136597387
>muh veterans.post
>>
>>136603198

I avoided Android up until last year (I had no choice and it was a free phone from my company when they switched towers in my area).

What I really want is a true Linux phone (Google is very loosely based on Linux and not a true Linux phone). Ubuntu phones has hit the European market a few years back. I really would love for that or some other destro to make it in America.

As far as my current phone, I never use the internet, I rarely ever text and I only use it as a phone. Mostly because I'm very old school and I built a $3k computer that is what I use the internet with anyways.
>>
>>136614413
no. they are at centered at different locations along the x axis. that is what indicates difference in the trait under study.
>>
STOP USING GOOGLE AS YOUR SEARCH ENGINE. USE https://duckduckgo.com/. It's unbiased, free, does not search based on your location and old searches, eficient, it has themes and when you actually want to search on google you put " !g" near the text you want to search on google or even youtube with " !yt". Do it goyim!
>>
>>136617118
I started using Yandex when I noticed it had a pretty good image searcher (Google fucked over theirs after the Fappening.)
>>
>>136615568
Yes. Just give me Linux (or BSD) on a phone, and let me take my chances with breaking it because you didn't lock down everything useful.
>>
STOP USING GOOGLE AS YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RIGHT NOW

Seriously. Search engines have come a long way since Google was started. Virtually any other search engine now will turn up results that are just as good.

And if you are using Google Chrome, I hope you enjoy having every single link you click and every file you download sold to the highest bidder and turned over for free to the government.
>>
has anyone called it the googlag yet? if not then I copyright this meme, don't steal!!!
>>
>>136586610
What if we built a massive proxy so they can no longer connect searches to names or locations?
>>
One of the best things we could do(and easiest) is meme Google and the SJW faggots into being publicly perceived as Big Brother.

Lefty dickheads bought Orwell's 1984 after Trump won just to look intelligent, but few actually read the material. Google, Facebook and other social media do the work of that dystopian society so perfectly all you have to do is further expose the insane SJW freaks and their authoritarianism to the public and link it with the invasive maga corp Google. Make them the enemy, and in a digestible message to the public. Even normies hate the commercials for Google Home, xbox tried a similar invasive service that got massive backlash from stoners who were afraid of police finding out they did drugs. Use those fears.
>>
Google lives on Internet. Google understands your plans. Planning to strike against Google on Internet is futile battle.
>>
>>136601898
better to accelerate the process.
>>
File: sleepy.jpg (116KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy.jpg
116KB, 850x638px
>>136619293
wtf i feel sleepy now

i am now a #sleepmissile

Not gonna lie, former woke voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching awake people not sleep. But in all seriousness we can't let them stay awake!
>>
File: goolag_thumb.jpg (15KB, 500x178px) Image search: [Google]
goolag_thumb.jpg
15KB, 500x178px
>>136586610

Wont hurt to spam some reports on:

your favorite sjws like young turds
your child abuse trans kids channels
your msm fake news material

If it indeed is AI controlled you can make it learn
>>
"I Have A Right To Express My Concerns": Fired Google Engineer Will Pursue Legal Action; Assange Offers Job http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-08/i-have-right-express-my-concerns-fired-google-engineer-will-considers-legal-action
>>
>>136586610
I have watched since 2011 how their expansive greed and jewery had took over, knowing their goals and plans. I also watched simultaneously a bunch of STUPID naive people, the masses lick googles arse and lap up all their propaganda and disgustingly ill intentioned products.

When google pulled that "one account all of google" bull i thought 'this could be it! people are now waking up to these fuckers!' but nope.... I refused to accept the google+ crap and never gave in despite all the pestering and not being able to comment, then i just deleted my youtube account and (the very unwanted) "google account" that i did not even remember signing up for. Months later turns out it was not even an option to integrate your youtube with the rest of google, they eventually just forced everyone who refused anyways.

Fuck, it enraged me so much to hear the news go on about google+ being trendy now as if it deserved the credit. Praise was given in the media but not one word about how they used blackmail to get all that undeserved attention and traffic.
ABSOLUTE SCUM!
And every one just forgot about it and continue to buy android tablets, continue to buy their products and search engine, continue to let them jew and fuck all alternatives and continue kiss their arse.

They are developing space programs ffs! They have their fingers in everything. Why are people so god damn fucking stupid!? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!
>>
The exodus has begun...

https://everipedia.org/wiki/the-great-google-exodus-of-2017-exodus2017/
>>
File: 1495575988921.jpg (241KB, 2048x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1495575988921.jpg
241KB, 2048x1517px
>>136621188
They overextended their welcome and deserve some taste of their own wrong doings.
>>
>>136609587
calico recently expanded.

it remains to be seen if it is a waste.
>>
>>136621241
And with Google's intertwined ties with the 3-letter intelligence agencies, the entire apparatus is threatened by a move from google to other systems
>>
>>136599650
welcome to the fight commie fag brethren. As soon as jewgle's dead I'll promptly take you for a helicopter ride
>>
>>136616859
No, he's actually right, average IQ is basically the same for men and women. What differs is the width of the curve.
>most stupid people are men
>most intelligent people are also men
>>
>>136597149
On average person clicks on around 0.1% of ads they see. A million people with this software clicking on every ad with no return would make a massive dent in their consumer credibility.
>>
File: deinstallingchrome.png (41KB, 1076x827px) Image search: [Google]
deinstallingchrome.png
41KB, 1076x827px
>Ideology has no place in technology. If you >promote ideologies and deny science then >using your product legitimizes ignorance. I >am posting this out and recommending to >my friends and family they get rid of your >products.

>This deinstallation has been carried out for >ideological reasons, so you can see how it >feels.

Ideology has no place in technology. If you promote ideologies and deny science then using your product legitimizes ignorance. I am posting this out and recommending to my friends and family they get rid of your products.

This deinstallation has been carried out for ideological reasons, so you can see how it feels.

any suggestions on ugrading this message?
>>
File: deinstallingchrome.png (45KB, 1076x864px) Image search: [Google]
deinstallingchrome.png
45KB, 1076x864px
>>136623226
wrong file.
>>
>>136623082
Some ads for luxury items can be quite expensive too. Like $200 per click.
>>
It would be lovely to somehow deny their data gathering and ads, It would be like smothering Soro's with a cushion, just as satisfying.
>>
File: IMG_4096.png (292KB, 975x2088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4096.png
292KB, 975x2088px
>>136623457
Search for an attorney for example
>>
Can someone please link me the memo with original sources? Can't find it anywhere and Im trying to btfo @mikedrucker
>>
>>136606784
They have however become to big.. there have been talk about breaking google up into smaller companies like they did with Union Oil.
>>
>>136623082
It gets better than that.

1 - It wastes advertisers' money and makes them less likely to continue buying ads with google
2 - It corrupts google's dataset on you. They have to throw out your set because of the corruption.
3 - It thus blinds them to your very existence. With the thrown out datasets, it clouds their analytics and makes it more difficult to profile not only you, but your entire community. They cannot tell who you are or what you are actually interested in, because AdNauseum is clicking on random items for you in the background.

Even 1% of users running AdNauseum could cost them billions.
>>
>>136618417
Yeah, in another thread someone called it the Goolag, plus I saw a link to an image of it (with google logo font) on twitter. Definitely a great name.
>>
File: 1496536729733.jpg (59KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
1496536729733.jpg
59KB, 513x510px
>>136624207
>>
File: DGr-vveXYAAEtzo.jpg (21KB, 680x566px) Image search: [Google]
DGr-vveXYAAEtzo.jpg
21KB, 680x566px
>>136593469
>>
>>136586610
So what sort of smartphone is there to buy? Apple's not much better and I don't trust M$ either
>>
>>136628770
I use Android, but I turn off every option for sending usage statistics and as much analytic BS as possible. Unfortunately, the alternatives to android sorta suck so I still use it. Google probably buys analytics from Apple anyway, so you're not saving much going with them.

Pick and choose your battles, I suppose. Hitting their ad revenue side is a chain-reaction strategy.
>>
>>136586610
brevik them at the next company picnic. then show death shots with hilarious memes.
>>
>>136630421
it's far better to use the state to simply destroy them.
>we the state now
>>
anyone know how to create randomized 1080p video? just randomly flashing squares, etc. then upload them to youtube constantly.
>>
>>136628770
what do you do on your phone?
how much of it can be done on a small tablet/linux laptop instead?
how much of it can you give up?
if what's left after this is just phone calls and texting, get a dumbphone.
>>
>>136633464

Just use shadowplay and record your video games. More than enough shit to upload
>>
>>136633464
FFMPEG could be a good tool since it can concatenate video segments without recompressing them. That way your computer won't be spending any effort. All you need is a bunch of video segments (all the same size and compression) and a little script to call ffmpeg.

I think you can also chop up video without recompression.

Also call them "Elsa Spiderman poop prank" or something.
>>
File: free_speech_2x.png (111KB, 1132x1155px) Image search: [Google]
free_speech_2x.png
111KB, 1132x1155px
>>136586610
>>
File: YOU.jpg (78KB, 685x474px) Image search: [Google]
YOU.jpg
78KB, 685x474px
>>136638982
>>
>>136604851

Mortgage, car insurance, company investments etc.
>>
Some of y'all might have seen this copy-paste, but this is Google, not Trump. All options should be evaluated.

https://noiszy.com/
Use this over AdNauseum.
Better execution - see https://github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/issues/1005
Blacklist instead of whitelist (so you don't screw up our friends).
>>
>>136633915
The main thing is phone calls, shutting down 2g towers (as they have been doing in my area) makes dumbphones difficult. Basically everything I do is done on my phone, except software development. A little tablet would be nice but it's the same environment as phones.
>>
File: 1499384994876.gif (961KB, 203x220px) Image search: [Google]
1499384994876.gif
961KB, 203x220px
bump
>>
There's lawsuits acoming. Archive overreactions by tech industry professionals.
>>
>>136586610
show up at their offices and shoot some niggas
seriously burgers, whats the point of having guns if you're not using it to defend your freedoms?
>>
With $160 new prepaid iPhone SE's at Walm@rt, nobody has an excuse to use Android trash.
>>
>>136643076
>whats the point of having guns if you're not using it to defend your freedoms?

>Canadian

But seriously, this thread's had a good life.
Just let it die already, let someone else contribute
>>
>>136586610
Bumpity bump bump
>>
>>136586610
bump
>>
>>136643292
thats why i said >BURGERS
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>136586610
Didn't know there was a poo in charge of Google. Times were better when the only enemies were kikes and not dozens of oriental minorities.
>>
File: GOOLAG.png (896KB, 900x1150px) Image search: [Google]
GOOLAG.png
896KB, 900x1150px
>>136586610
here's a meme for you
>>
>>136586610
I say force them to double down on their gender hirings. 100% Women. Push that on every social network. Plant the seed inside that will make them destroy themselves or contradict their policies.

Don't go for Google. Go after their engineers. Encourage their fags and wymyn to push harder.

Alinsky was right, you know
>>
>>136609978
It takes a special kind of stupid to circulate shit like that.
>>
>>136599650
>The enemy of my enemy is my friend

We can kill each other after destroying the (((Corporate SJW))).
>>
>>136642218
I've run into the same dilemma. I've tried installing linux on a windows tablet, but the hardware support is trash. This whole mess may push me to just give up and use a laptop instead, though...
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-08-20-15-31.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-08-20-15-31.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>136636947
>FFMPEG
Thx. Works, although I went in a different direction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFwciRbwNxw
>>
File: 1428507876185.jpg (10KB, 432x251px) Image search: [Google]
1428507876185.jpg
10KB, 432x251px
>>136600723
DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>136641535
I found a list of the top 1 million most expensive keywords

http://grepwords.com/1000000-top-high-paying-cpc-adwords-adsense-keywords-2015/
>>
>>136647159
Great start, but crank that shit up buddy. 1080p > 144p
>>
File: google-islam-feminist-religion.png (11KB, 443x190px) Image search: [Google]
google-islam-feminist-religion.png
11KB, 443x190px
>>136597387
>>
>>136641734
This! Along with scripts to automate the searches to the most expensive keywords, making it as hard as possible for google to detect what is happening is the most important thing.
>>
>>136647478
Sadly I don't have the spare CPU power. the crappy cloudatcost VPS I'm using can only do this, and I'm sure it'll get shut off before long. here's the command if you want to play along:

openssl enc -aes-128-ctr -pass file:<(dd if=/dev/urandom bs=128 count=1 2>/dev/null |base64) -nosalt </dev/zero |ffmpeg -vcodec rawvideo -f rawvideo -pixel_format 0rgb -r 30 -s 256x144 -i - -f lavfi -i anullsrc -flags +global_header -vcodec h264 -pix_fmt yuv420p -profile:v baseline -r 30 -qscale 3 -g 25 -vb 2500k -acodec mp3 -f flv "rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/${YOUTUBE_STREAM_KEY}"
>>
>>136647778
oh, and I'm sure you can find faster random sources than openssl's AES128 cipher... probably blowfish would be better. If you know what this means, get experimenting! Use your talent! Cause the brain-drain!
>>
>>136647778
No worries, thx for showing it off, really cool idea.

Maybe we just add some music and make it a very bandwidth-heavy radio station.
>>
File: 1502182072971.png (361KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502182072971.png
361KB, 1000x1000px
>>136586610
Bumping because this seems like the best and most potentially effective idea proposed yet.
>>
>>136600723
Nothing about that is illegal. There are no official laws on bots lol.
>>
File: FUCK GOOGLE.png (61KB, 1282x535px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK GOOGLE.png
61KB, 1282x535px
I'M GONNA DO IT /POL/
>>
>>136589995
>what is alphabet
>>
>>136647149
>happy white american couple
mfw
>>
>>136647686
Yeah I also just realised that it's not a replacement but an adjunct.

You could have both AdNauseam and Noiszy running when you're AFK (because Noiszy literally it just a random clicks simulator, not specifically one that clicks ads).

You can help out screwing up both ad platforms (e.g. Adsense) and data profiling attempts.
>>
File: the beast is slain.png (30KB, 954x404px) Image search: [Google]
the beast is slain.png
30KB, 954x404px
>>136648328
It's done.
>>
>>136648769
The madman.
>>
>>136648769
Congrats on your freedom. May you lead many out of the cave with you.
>>
File: 1490755813887.jpg (31KB, 415x354px) Image search: [Google]
1490755813887.jpg
31KB, 415x354px
>>136647149
>>136648687
>>
>>136648769
See you in Valhalla
>>
File: AdNauseum-FirstDay.png (216KB, 587x647px) Image search: [Google]
AdNauseum-FirstDay.png
216KB, 587x647px
How's everyone else doing w/ AdNauseum?
>>
>>136648706
Yes, to be used WITH AdNauseum and WITH an automated search script.
>>
>>136596023
We got a twitter trend to hijack?
>>
>>136647778
You know, you could just stream from /dev/urandom. Much faster.
>>
>>136589995
iPhone, that's it
>>
>>136650289
actually it's not. linux's urandom is a very slow PRNG, openssl is faster. but I'm sure there are even faster options, like playing a short loop of noise on repeat?
>>
>>136586610
>not posting the best method of all

>>136544246
>>
>>136650377
That's... kind of surprising.
>>
>>136650377
Oh wait, you must mean /dev/random, because /dev/urandom should be fast.
>>
>>136605179
Everyone here should quit the Google Jew as much as possible.
Brave Browser is decent. It lacks some of the support that Chrome has (Plugins, etc), but most people here should be making the move to it.
Also, not Google related, but stop using kike currency. Propagate the adoption and usage of cryptocurrencies. However, keep it away from those who are not tech savvy for now as chances are they won't know how to hold it safely. But everyone else should be pushing for a move away from kike fiat. The Federal Reserve gives (((them))) infinite pockets.
>>
>>136650796
No, I mean urandom.
I'd encourage you to try comparing openssl to urandom. openssl is 160MB/s and urandom is 10MB/s, in my tests, using 'pv' tool. Anyways, we're off topic.
>>
File: 123407859045.png (454KB, 915x981px) Image search: [Google]
123407859045.png
454KB, 915x981px
>>136586610
>>
>>136604216
wait, is someone getting paid that money? i don't understand how ad revenue works. is it estimating how much someone will get if they make a purchase? i don't understand.
>>
>>136651541
The adnauseum FAQ explains it. It's an average estimate of what Google pays per click.
>>
File: 1383274108110.jpg (181KB, 890x747px) Image search: [Google]
1383274108110.jpg
181KB, 890x747px
>>136586610
Someone needs to write a program that causes you to like random shit so then your profile is scrambled.
>>
>>136617782
>linux phone

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>136647778
brilliant
>>
>>136651541
People pay money to advertise on Google.

When you run AdNauseum with clicks enabled, it causes the money they invested for the ad to be wasted (nobody really clicked on it).

Over time, it drives down Ad revenue rates because advertisers quickly realize that their ad investments are being wasted.

In the end, google learns that you are using AdNauseum and applies counter-algos to scrub users' datasets from the system.
Now they can't properly track and profile you or your community, otherwise it would pollute their Adwords streams.

On top of that, you don't have to see their shitty ads anymore.

It's win freaking win.
>>
>>136599650
Google hates me because I'm a straight white married conservative Christian male.
>>
Other threads on this same topic. Would be nice for them to come together as a general, soon.

>>136636787
>>136592820
>>136628724
>>
>>136609978
I Like It !!!
>>
File: ange.png (585KB, 2000x1519px) Image search: [Google]
ange.png
585KB, 2000x1519px
>>136650979
Wow. That's crazy.

pv -S --size 21474840000 /dev/urandom > /dev/null
20.0GiB 0:01:35 [ 213MiB/s] [================================>] 100%

openssl enc -aes-128-ctr -pass file:<(dd if=/dev/urandom bs=128 count=1 2>/dev/null |base64) -nosalt </dev/zero | pv -S --size 21474840000 > /dev/null
20.0GiB 0:00:16 [1.21GiB/s] [================================>] 100%
>>
File: google cuck porn white results.png (208KB, 1024x620px) Image search: [Google]
google cuck porn white results.png
208KB, 1024x620px
>>136597387
>>136647655
>>
File: cool.png (174KB, 545x489px) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
174KB, 545x489px
Hey goys plz join us in the Operation GooGone General:

>>136636787

>>136636787

>>136636787

>>136636787

We already got a good group and have several operations in the works ..
>>
>>136652687
>general soon
Yes please. Updated list of collected strategies.

required reading
full memo https://archive.is/fnSk3
https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
http://nasdaq.com/symbol/goog
Strategy General >>136586610

Collected Strategies
>encourage e-celebs to start protests
>encourage Google employees to form a union
>encourage Google to drown in a sea of diversity
>show the contrast between what the media said, and what the memo actually said
>>>136604761. img related use "googles" in place of "niggers"
>meme Google and SJWs into being perceived as Big Brother
>break up Google

Chink in their armor - H1B Engineers >>136577266
>Also: report h1b engineer families to ICE they likely have been bringing over their families on tourist visas and overstaying.

initial Google employees name-dropping the memo's author; advocating for shared employer blacklists >>136515666
This might be illegal: >>136631979

Google's Board of Directors >>136565021

Google lives on data. It's their strength and inevitably their weakness. >>136535773
>It does not take much pollution to destroy an entire dataset, and every MB they store costs them (albeit an incredibly small amount). Here's how.

Browser plugin - Ad Nauseam: >>136592820
>Built atop uBlock Origin, AdNauseam quietly clicks on every blocked ad, registering a visit on ad networks' databases. User tracking, targeting and surveillance become futile.
>banned from the chrome store, but you can still install it

Another idea from anon
>"browsing botnet that exchanges and fakes navigation to subvert the profiling algos"

Thread about recommended alternatives to Google products: >>136571453
Quick: >>136602591 Chrome
>>136602642 Gmail, Search, Docs
>>136602800 Maps, Group Chat, Reverse Image Search
>>136602701 Youtube, Experimental
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
Bumping to counter slide threads
>>
Sexism in google proven!
1. Look up Loli porn.
2. Look up shota porn.
See which one has porn.
>>
>>136653785
There's currently two threads on the possible illegalities of a shared blacklist. This one is better than the one I originally listed. >>136631353
>>
>>136653785
Bump this. Thanks for the comprehensive list anon
>>
>>136653785
Great compilation. I'm sure tomorrows threads are gonna be chock full of strategy.

I wonder how many downloads AdNauseum just got today?
>>
File: 1478963053620.jpg (14KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
1478963053620.jpg
14KB, 248x249px
>>136606888
>>
File: casino.png (162KB, 1366x722px) Image search: [Google]
casino.png
162KB, 1366x722px
>>136586610
Most Expensive Keywords:
>Cost Per Click

Business Services
>$58.64
Bail Bonds
>$58.48
Casino
>$55.48
Lawyer
>$54.86
Asset Management
>$49.86
Insurance
>$48.41
Cash Services & Payday Loans
>$48.18
Cleanup & Restoration Services
>$47.61
Degree
>$47.36
>>
File: ffn-2-en-report-trench-coat-7.png (483KB, 506x700px) Image search: [Google]
ffn-2-en-report-trench-coat-7.png
483KB, 506x700px
Have a bump
>>
File: 1502152132484.png (289KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502152132484.png
289KB, 800x600px
>>136607092
>>136607617
>>136608262
>responding to twitter bots
>>
File: IMG_2570.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2570.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Adam Fletcher everyone.
>>
>do enough to irritate google
>they just buy 4chan from hiroshimoot then delete it.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (38KB, 480x296px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
38KB, 480x296px
>The truth to be had here. ty google
>>
>>136655730
More like they'd just delete /pol/. And the only board posts that'd appear on the front page would be from /lgbt/, /d/, /cm/, and /v/
>>
>>136655730
intesting idea, but it would only shove everyone over to another site or someone will make a new one. that oculus rift guy and quite a few other are covert redpilled.
>>
>>136603258
Or kill their executives and HR drones.
>>
File: Jackie_Profile.png (258KB, 364x550px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie_Profile.png
258KB, 364x550px
I have spiritual control of the Jews through Jesus, as you know Jews have demon blood, and are therefore obsessive. This quality about them allows one to take contfol of the most powerful Jews at the top and become their temporary handlers, as if you were controlling them in an MK Ultra fashion. This is far more effective than anything else, remember they are part demon, so incoke holy power against them.

Demons become ashamed and disgraced when face with the power of God, it reminds them they are damned and fallen from grace, like a psychological trigger because they are disgrzced and ashamed, they come under your control, so they hate it, but it is will more than enough to over power them.

https://youtu.be/KisPhy7T__Q
>>
File: google-weak-point.png (221KB, 720x358px) Image search: [Google]
google-weak-point.png
221KB, 720x358px
>>136586610
>>
>>136647436
If that list is right I just racked up $7000.

Got a feeling they start ignoring clicks though.
>>
This is a repeat of stuff from earlier, but it doesn't hurt to throw it back out there.

Scripts automating this to endlessly go through expensive (and/or SJW friendly) keywords is the only way this is going to work. It also prevents the need for making a big whitelist of stuff you normally search/browse.

Top 1 million most expensive keywords

http://grepwords.com/1000000-top-high-paying-cpc-adwords-adsense-keywords-2015/

In addition, blocking browser fingerprinting, so Google does not just block everything coming from AdNauseum/your IP

https://noiszy.com/
Use this over AdNauseum.
Better execution - see https://github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/issues/1005

Also, when this thread hits bump limit headed here

>>136636787

Also, when this thread hits bump limit headed here

>>136636787
>>
>>136656746
Invoke*
>>
>>136604621
niggers in my Russia? jewgle has no fucking shame
20 gorillion russians died in ww2 saving the world from Hitler!
>>
>>136656455
checked.
That would be moot2.0 and send another wave of ready-for-redpill-suppository normies over to fullpol. nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: baphometpentagram.jpg (33KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
baphometpentagram.jpg
33KB, 400x393px
>>136656746
Jews are the serpent seedline Cain, and Canaan through the nation of Edom to infiltrate human civilizations and cultures, to corrupt and destroy them. That is their Satanic mission and impulse.

https://youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k

A Satanic agenda older than recorded history itself by this seedline.
>>
Use Brave Browser and switch to SearX.me, Duckduckgo or StartPage for your search engine.

It's that easy.
>>
>>136656780
>Got a feeling they start ignoring clicks though.

That just means they scrubbed your dataset and they can no longer generate revenue from you. Any activities you preform on Google from now on are are a net loss for them.

Now upload some hour-long 1080p videos of the ocean, just to twist the knife.
>>
- googler anons, hire more harpies under the diversity banner
- use the above to rise up in ranks.
- dig up dirt on googlers that are allies
- put destructive personalities in key positions.
- encourage the use of soy
- make them by their own rules

watch it all implode
>>
File: NotBadForAFirstDay.png (17KB, 671x24px) Image search: [Google]
NotBadForAFirstDay.png
17KB, 671x24px
>>
File: cuck.jpg (52KB, 330x500px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
52KB, 330x500px
>>
>>136587124
Google knows they are about to get fucked by the whole internet. Good bye Google, may you rot in hell and be forgotten forever. Like the corpses of your former employees and their families
>>
>>136619293
Kys faggot
Human factor is always the point of failure in organizations we gonna kill the this way
>>
>>136586610
Ahhh, how cute. The alt-cry babies think they can take on Google in the name of a dumb ass that thought he could piss off his bosses and not be handed a pink slip.

And before any of you cry about free speech, the first amendment only protects you from being arrested by the feds. It doesn't protect you from being shit canned by your bosses because you made the company look bad to the public.
>>
>>136661306
You are part of the problem. I hope you reside in cali.
>>
>>136586610
>* Install AdNauseam.
>https://github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/releases/tag/v3.3.404
>Not only does it block ads, it will silently click on them, diluting their base and credibility, reducing actual conversion rates.

perfect
>>
>>136586610
We hate to meddle with their big advertisers in some like walmart etc this will create another adpocalypse any ideas?
>>
>>136638982
whoa
DEEP
>>
>>136661306
But whining about a fictitious wage gap and crying until you get a job you aren't qualified is some how an act of justice?

kys
>>
>>136598269
>But, here's the question... How do we take down something as seemingly all-powerful as Google?
A boss fight like Goolag requires an effort on all fronts, from the inside and out, top to bottom. Learn to make deals with people you might not like but are an enemy of your enemy.
>>
File: 1498107237199.png (1MB, 802x854px) Image search: [Google]
1498107237199.png
1MB, 802x854px
>>136586610
AD NAUSEUM = ISRAELI BOTNET
My name is Mushon Zer-Aviv. I'm a designer, an educator and a media activist based in NY & Tel Aviv. I write about my work and interests, ranging loosely around the politics of: interface/ design/ hacking/ budgets/ data/ privacy/ networks/ Middle-East/ maps/ dis/information/visualization/ education/ labor/ zombies
>>
>>136661306
Rustled Jimmies confirmed.

Someone underestimates the power of large groups of highly motivated people working toward a single cause. We're not a monopoly, but we're all battle-hardened from constant attacks on all fronts.

And there are no tears on 4chan, my friend.
No forgiveness.
No PC.
Only truth and vengence (and Yotsuba).

So go back and hide in your echo chamber and shut out the world. The rest of us have work to do.
>>
>>136586610
Brah I just need 20 people to fry their servers but they will pb find our asses and we will spend quite a bit of time in jail.Ddosing isn't rocket science and it usually is a minor inconvenience.What you need to do the job is a virus,the other 20 people are the manpower required to crack their firewall and set up gates and vulnerabilities for the virus upload to succeed
>>
Google killed Tay
Never forget!
>>
>>136661971
FUCK I meant:
We need to meddle with their big advertisers in some way like Walmart etc, this will create another adpocalypse, any ideas?
>>
>>136621188
Because the Marxists currently working at Goolag are piggybacking off its former glory. In reality, they don't know why we liked them in the beginning and are contributing to their downfall. There's a new generation that were taught how to "Google it" despite that marketing campaign being from the early 2000s. They thought it was cool and I STILL see people use it today, even on this forum. My solution is to cockblock their marketing and make Goolag "not cool" so the younger generation doesn't get brainwashed or duped into thinking their working for some l33t company. They aren't the same company anymore. Move along kids and work for a company that respects the work you've put into your skills.
>>
>>136586610

Alternatives to google maps, street view, google earth, and YouTube?
>>
>>136662849
Fuck off, will you?
>>
>>136663685
No need. Just break their revenue stream, then all of your activities on google end up costing them money instead of making them money.

The more ad-blocked videos you watch on youtube, the more it costs them.
>>
Cmon people, it is possible
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now%207-d&q=firefox.com,chrome.com
>>
File: goolag.png (34KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
goolag.png
34KB, 1000x400px
>>136586610
fresh oc right here
>>
File: google-cens-islam-001.png (98KB, 756x2028px) Image search: [Google]
google-cens-islam-001.png
98KB, 756x2028px
>>136586610
>>
>>136608112
Google employee here.
LOL you have as much chance of "burning down the datacenters" as you have of flapping your wings and flying to Mars.
>>
File: duckduckno.png (3MB, 1701x8000px) Image search: [Google]
duckduckno.png
3MB, 1701x8000px
>>136617118
Yandex nigger.
>>
>>136663841
Are you non-plussed that ad nauseum is an israeli botnet, or that I'm revealing it?

Typical tricks Mushon.
>>
>>136596563
You really should only be concentrating on the obvious SJW's and the executive staff involved.
>>
>>136650819
You mean Bitcoin and litecoin on crypto that is smart.
>>
>>136586610
>AdNauseam
what's the 'click' thing about?
>>
>>136597256

"Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have." Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. "Have-Nots" must build power from flesh and blood.

"Never go outside the expertise of your people." It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

"Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy." Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules." If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

"A good tactic is one your people enjoy." They'll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They're doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag." Don't become old news.
"Keep the pressure on. Never let up." Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself." Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
>>
>>136665889

"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

"If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive." Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

"The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative." Never let the enemy score points because you're caught without a solution to the problem.

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
>>
>>136648687
What the fucccck
>>
NEW THREAD
>>136666051
>>136666227
>>136666227
>>136666227
>>
>>136586610
#1: Won't really work their primary sources of revenue are not actually ads it's Data.
#2: There is no greater waste of space then Google's own promoted videos. I mean shit man there's 10 hour videos of Nyan Cat you really think they're wanting for data storage?
#3: Could actually do something
#4: Time will not inevitably destroy them. They're a normie friendly company and normies are called normies because they're the fucking norm.

>>136590218
Directors: Won't do anything. They'll all just look like victimes
Do you really trust them?: This is a good angle to push but if you really want to bring it over the top add Deep Mind to it. i.e. "Are these really the kind of people who you want dictating the morals of the world's first full A.I.?
H1B: Yeah this can damage them but it also has huge potential to backfire and make them look like victims.

>>136602591
>>136602642
>>136602701
>>136602800
These are good ideas too. Just encourage normies to use other sites. Most of them still use Internet explorer but their kids or IT friends will come over and install better shit. Encourage them long enough and your shit goes more mainstream and starts to actually fucking compete.

>>136609587
While Youtube is run at an overall loss yes they're actually getting a net gain from it in data collection and other bullshit.

>>136618692
Yeah that's probably your best bet. Push Deep Mind as an A.I. overlord Google's training to kill Hummanity, point out they're not holding to the "don't be evil" policy anymore ect.

>>136646619
Or this. Honestly it would be hilarious to see them deal with pushes for 100% Diversity

Too much shit in this thread for me to go over it all at once.
>>
>>136665118
Quiet, ahmed.
>>
>>136586610

First of all the CEO Eric Schmidt should be forced to resign and make place for a black trans woman.
It's pathetic that the diversity stops at ground level IT folks.
>>
>>136586610
We could argue that google is homophobic and transphobic as they give the chinese government its citizens search history and those who looked up gay shit are arrested.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.