[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the meaning of life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: egg-conception_featureA.jpg (37KB, 700x368px) Image search: [Google]
egg-conception_featureA.jpg
37KB, 700x368px
>your father shoots a load inside your mommy
>sperm races to the egg and wins
>millions of others just get discarded
>from that sperm you are born
>grow up
>compete with other men on who gets to shoot loads inside women and who doesn't
>win and shoot a load inside a woman
>sperm races to the egg and wins
>millions of others just get discarded
>from that sperm your son is born
>he grows up
>he competes with other men on who gets to shoot loads inside women and who doesn't
>you die
>repeat this cycle for as long as your bloodline can keep it going or the universe gets a heat death up its ass

For what fucking purpose? Who the fuck designed this twisted game? I want answers. Now.
>>
>>127097045
You are disgusting and it would've been better if you were aborted.
>>
>>127097045
read books if you want help finding meaning in life youre sure as hell not going to find it here
>>
File: bigJ.jpg (15KB, 256x300px) Image search: [Google]
bigJ.jpg
15KB, 256x300px
>>127097045

I have no idea.
>>
>>127097045
To keep evolving and surviving.
>>
babbys first existential crisis

there is no meaning. for there to be an inherent meaning that would mean we were created by a higher being.
>>
>>127097045
Be thankful, nihilism is the absence of gratitude.
>>
>>127097045
Achieving everything you can for yourself and your society to it's and benefit of your own - that is the meaning of life

To accomplish maximum you can - That is our only goal and only ultimate responsibility we have to society and ourselves.
>>
not politics
>>>/bant/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/b/
>>
The only reason to live is to praise GOD and reproduce. Everything else is just a way to enjoy your time on earth.
>>
>>127097532
no it isnt
>>
>>127097045
The meaning of life is to keep Harmony and the natural balance.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzQuE1pR1w
>>
>>127097045
To glorify God and serve Him forever.
>>
File: mercy deepthroats bejin.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mercy deepthroats bejin.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>127097548
Not bad.

>p.s Czech girls are the finest creatures around.
>>
The same guy who designed hungry hungry hippos. That's who.
>>
>>127097045
>babby's first existential crisis

we are animals that have learned to communicate effectively, that is it. there is no purpose to life, you are born, you reach adulthood, you reproduce, raise these children and then you're done. that doesn't mean you can't appreciate what you have.
>>
File: 1495744821213.jpg (839KB, 1667x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1495744821213.jpg
839KB, 1667x2500px
>>127097045
Carry a load that's worth carrying.
Shoulder responsibility.
Aim for your highest possible good, whatever that may be.
>>
File: Chill.jpg (171KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Chill.jpg
171KB, 533x800px
>>127097045
>>
>>127097045
The meaning of life is itself

Like music. You dont ask what is the meaning of this piece of music, it has no meaning other than itself (other than to enjoy it but thats up to you)

You are constantly looking ahead and trying to be something more, the chase never ends, you forget what you are and have now
>>
Life itself has no meaning. We create the meaning, we are gods and life is our playground.
>>
>>127097283
?
>>
>>127098777

And what are you? Who are you? Who is it that strives to be more? Who is it that shapes your self-image, picking and choosing what it wants to be and glues all the pieces together and calls it "me"? Who watches your thoughts? Who is aware of everything you experience?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk
>>
File: Full Mittens.jpg (40KB, 576x587px) Image search: [Google]
Full Mittens.jpg
40KB, 576x587px
>>127102279

Abrotion.
>>
>>127097045
It does not need to have a purpose, and it probably doesn't.
Why post this on /pol/? you know the answers you are gonna get.
>Inb4 kike
>>
>>127097045
You should watch this video

>>127103181
>>
>>127097045
"Life itself is only a vision. A dream. Nothing exists, save empty space and you. And you... are but a thought." - Satan
>>
>>127097045
Finbro, you literally just answered your own question. Life only exists to propagate life (that is genetically like it) everything else is competition for resources.

We'd all be discussing this as pseudoscorpions feeding on pond scum in a cave if life was not competitive as such.

So really your purpose in life is to reproduce and failing that, to enable others similar to you to reproduce.

That's all there is to say about life, tbqh baka senpai.
>>
File: 1438808599439.png (335KB, 1420x686px) Image search: [Google]
1438808599439.png
335KB, 1420x686px
>>127097045
To be a good American parrot-er I mean patriot and die for Israel of course!
>>
>>127097045
It is to marvel at creation. God wants us to enjoy our gift of life and give Him thanks and praise.
>>
File: 12119fdsa2_0.jpg (63KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
12119fdsa2_0.jpg
63KB, 630x630px
>don't appreciate life because expectations are unrealistic
>humanity itself has been erased from within you
>you have no purpose
>thus you have no meaning
Find a worthy purpose OP
>pic related
>>
File: 1495321920972.jpg (108KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
1495321920972.jpg
108KB, 1024x725px
You dumb nigger. You're just describing mechanical function. It's like saying "a wheel on a car just goes round and round...what's the point?"

Point is is that it gets you somewhere. It carries you into the future. The point of a cycle has no point because it is itself round.

End your cycle, relegate yourself to the past as we others ride the wave of progenitors into the future.
>>
>>127097045
Ultimately I'd say there can be multiple correct answers depending from which point of view one views this question, which is abstract don't you agree? Also don't you think this is a blunt question? What is the meaning of life? Also thing is, is that I understand people get offset by the thought that everything (or most things if this question is looked at from one of the many religious view points) which are done in life are vanity, that makes life itself seem confusing and strange because it on earth has to end. The book of Ecclesiastes speaks of vanity, also religions such as Christianity and Islam plus others offer a solution. Now of course many doubt the validity of religions (not the topic of my post anyways) but in the philosophy of Christianity for example one should go on the straight and hard path towards heaven, denying themselves (the ego) and this and that which is asceticism since after all it's true that inevitably pretty much the high majority (all) of things are vanity. Yet if nihilism is true then the people who do undertake hard asceticism, are they to be seen as heroes who sought liberation from the constraints of time and with it materialism or are they cowards for not conforming to reality? This question is similar to the fear of death and how people due to that in many cases do chose to remain theists. Anyways I mentioned that since really the problem of vanity is what people with existential issues do realize I think, hence we get "wtf is the point in life."
>>
Also Saturn/Cronus ate his children in Greco-Roman mythology. Cronos as I understand now was the personification of Chronos who was depicted with a harvesting scythe who was the personification of time itself as time as it can be said gives the opportunity for there to be the miracle of life, yet trapped in a materialistic world means that no matter what time has given birth to so to speak it will also be the thing which will ultimately destroy it. Hence Cronos ate his children but Zeus overcome his father. Zeus isn't just the mere planet Jupiter, likewise Saturn isn't just the planet Saturn. Remember that and that both are connected with the Sun and what it can represent, both good and evil. Hence in the meaning of Greco Roman mythology it can be said time itself was seen as an antagonist, likewise as is the same in other religions and philosophical movements/societies.

http://kabbalahstudent.com/mecca-and-kabbalah/
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.