[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Day 3) His name was Seth Rich. #sethrich

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 66

File: hisnamewassethrich.jpg (54KB, 747x694px) Image search: [Google]
hisnamewassethrich.jpg
54KB, 747x694px
Don't let the story die.

Keep pushing.

Demand Justice.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!
>>
File: 1495100942593.png (39KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
1495100942593.png
39KB, 1000x893px
>people think this debunked myth is real
>my sides
>>
shills are always all over these posts for real they wanna kill it
>>
>>126001356
yep, it's crazy. but it doesn't do shit. they just bump the thread.

who's got the copypastas?
>>
>>126001002
No it wasn't Seth didn't exist. It's a character. This is just one big play to make democrats look bad.
>>
File: Craig Murray email.png (235KB, 1539x714px) Image search: [Google]
Craig Murray email.png
235KB, 1539x714px
Well I just emailed Craig Murray, the guy who said he received leaks in DC wood area near American University, to see if he'd be will to confirm Seth as the source.
>>
File: MW2 pepe.jpg (250KB, 586x700px) Image search: [Google]
MW2 pepe.jpg
250KB, 586x700px
>>126001002
Here, have my memes.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>>
>>126001429
I got some links
>>>125907245
>http://archive.is/TvSku
>>>125880197

quick rundown:

- 4chan broke when this >>125887977 → → was posted (photos of the bar manager in the oval office days before the murder).
- all posting down for 3 hours.
- image uploads were blocked.
- this is also currently happening http://downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
- image uploads are back
- CODEFAG is on the run >>125894938

we're in the real shit now..
>>
>>126001429
>Apr 16th: John Jones QC, Assange’s U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.

>May 11th: Michael Ratner, WikiLeaks’ chief counsel, dies of cancer.

>Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies. Nothing is stolen from his body.

>Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man’s switch),

>Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.

>Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.

>Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets “I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.

>Oct 14th: Assange's internet link severed.

>Oct 15th, Dutch anon posts thread indicating DAK 161016 is coming tomorrow (oct 16th) https://yuki.la/pol/93058636

>Oct 16th, anon claims to be a low level intel officer, not CIA. Anon claims Ecuador caves to pressure from Clinton & Co. and "Assange being extradited". says Assange has "threatened to kill himself" if removed. then says "Assange will likely be imprisoned or dead in the next 12 hours"

>Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.

>Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.

>Oct 16th, 11 pm East coast time, British anon responds to post alleging that there are a dozen security vans and undercover police in hans crescent, police are confiscating phones and deleting photos and videos. Britanon says, "they took my phone off me" Live feeds cut off.
>>
>Oct. 17th, early: U.S. Gulfstream jet, claimed to be N379P, had taken off from a military base outside London shortly after the outage in the Ecuadorian embassy.

>Oct 17th, WL tweets that Assange's internet link had been severed by a state party on Saturday October 14th, and that they have "Activated the appropriate contingency plans".

>Oct 17th: Heavily armed 'police' appear outside Ecuadorian Embassy in London where Julian Assange has political asylum.

>Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.

>Oct 18th: https://file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).

>Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to “chemical attack”, potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.

>Oct 19, anon claiming to work for McCain campaign states they had "an emergency meeting" (possible pedo leak coming out?) yuki.la/pol/93604363

>Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.

>Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell “HELP HIM”. The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.
>>
File: Seth evidence.jpg (130KB, 1269x579px) Image search: [Google]
Seth evidence.jpg
130KB, 1269x579px
I don't know how to do fancy VPN's and shit. but I ain't afraid of these assholes anyways. If they come after me it only confirms the story.

So when I email Craig I did it with my name and REAL email address. I will do the same with any other contact info for this guy I can get. If we can confirm to the world that Seth was the Leaker the all starts to unravell.
>>
>Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.

>Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.

>Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn’t appeared on video or at the window since).

>Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.

>Oct 26th: 4chan users successfully decode their first message in Wikileak’s blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it’s not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.

>Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.

>Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed with direct entry.

>Nov 8th: Trump wins.

>Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)

>Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.
>>
File: 1a4.png (58KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
1a4.png
58KB, 200x235px
>>126001002
>President keeps walking around in Impeachment territory.
>Lets push the story of Hillary killing Seth, a woman who is now a private citizen and holds no office.
Are you nervous bud, cause you should be.
>>
>>126001858
I truly respect your balls. Im out in the open most of the times as well. We just need one opening to get the ball rolling. All the pieces are in place.
>>
>>126001002
For Seth
>>
>>126001258
How do you co-op with the idea of your bosses covering a murder? Do you even feel guilty with all this blood in your hands? Or is it not enough for you?
>>
File: 1495022251890.png (814KB, 836x898px) Image search: [Google]
1495022251890.png
814KB, 836x898px
Want to see the shills go wild?

Last night a brave anon found something interesting. Thank you Codefag!

Thread from last night:
http://archive.is/TvSku

The owner of the bar where Seth Rich left was in the Oval Office 4 days prior to his murder. ***WAS GOING TO HAVE PICRELATED, THE SITE IS PREVENTING ME FROM UPLOADING IT FOR SOME REASON***
pic: http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png

Let's not jump to conclusions, but try to find a reason why.

Some more gems:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
>Joe Capone — who had become a good friend — tried to get him to reveal his favored candidate.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
>"I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area," said Joseph Capone, general manager of Lou's City Bar.
>"He was here just by himself that night, and even asked him if he wanted to stick around and get a ride home," said Capone. "He was like 'No, I'm going to go somewhere else and then I'll go home.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
>Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

http://www.newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
>“That was just not Seth. I never saw him drunk or even tipsy.”

Was Joe Capone involved?

Also, Codefag please check in.
(His internet was brought down last night after posting all this.)

See below
>>
>>126001002
Next steps:

-Who has actual concrete proofs on Seth doing the leak? Where and how did he actually leak it to?

-Any updates on the witnesses of the crime scene? A read something about black cars, but i cant confirm that.

-How is Joe Capones status at this very moment? Is he at home, in custody, 'holiday'?

-Update on general info.

-Dont ever. let these threads die out. always bump them. i tried making two of them so far, but both never were uploaded. this is supression of the masses in full effect.

-Get everyone in your direct area in contact with this story. Send it to local newsstations, newspapers, bloggers vloggers leafy everyone.
>>
File: 1495014253476.png (3MB, 1880x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1495014253476.png
3MB, 1880x3056px
Quick rundown about CodeFag

At 12 am
Started calling Joe Capone
Got ton of information about him through hacking and subversion, family etc, didn't share much for decency
Figured out everything in last post
fast forward 4 am
4chan collapses for an hour
Shills going nuts
Everyone notices and spams like crazy this information
4chan collapeses another 4 hours until 10-11am
CodeFag appears in a post about him
Nest isn't safe no more
Chasen down and stormed out of apartment
Nothing new of him since.

He also figured out shills must work at american work hours because of a spike in traffic at 8am that's why we see so less shill threads at 12am
>>
>>126001523
great job anon. no fear.
>>
>>126002817
>codefag
i fucking hate you redditors
>>
>>126001002
boring and a non story

sage
>>
File: IMG_1149.png (224KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1149.png
224KB, 750x1334px
Hi all
Is anyone else watching this on twitter?
>>
>>126003257
Nightshift huh?
>>
First off, I don't have enough information to claim that this is true or false.

But on the other hand:
>All those allegations against Trump are just politically fabricated and used to slander him. Why can't the press let it go?
>This is horrible

>Look at what might have happened that is bad for the DNC! We must talk about this non-stop and it needs to be true and investigated!!

Ain't this a bit two-faced?
>>
File: 1495055997120.jpg (3MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1495055997120.jpg
3MB, 3000x4000px
Joe Capone information, high suspect.
His name was Seth Rich
>>
>>126003463
You are a complete faggot
>>
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
ASSASSINATED BY THE DNC
>>
File: 1454853579278.jpg (13KB, 261x201px) Image search: [Google]
1454853579278.jpg
13KB, 261x201px
>>126003507
Wow
>>
>>126003257
pretty smart to use 'reddit'
woooh the main competitor of 4chan
if we use that we might distract them
not this time no more.
the game is over sorry.
>>
i have to go real quick, keep this thread pushed.
i fucking hate women always want to be pleased and shit. never time for serious stuff no more. should i break up for seth?
>>
>>126001523
yea... he didnt answer to a tweet asking for truth
may kek be with you

rare pepe for good luck
>>
File: IMG_3059.jpg (22KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3059.jpg
22KB, 287x176px
His name was Seth Rich
>>
Hey guys, mind if I post this red pill on reddit? Just format it better and I'll help.
>>
File: 1495008046847.jpg (47KB, 600x697px) Image search: [Google]
1495008046847.jpg
47KB, 600x697px
>>126003879
>>
>>126003315
>>126003617
tfw ive been coming on here for years and now the newfag cancer of which is trump supporting redditors are coming into my home and calling me a guest

you think you uncovered some grand conspiracy? ah yes i can see the headlines now.. redditors take down hillary clinton! down go the dominoes! stop spamming the fucking board with a million seth rich threads. this board was getting decent before gamergate and trump running.. ihate you all i hope you all die
>>
all the fbi larping in the past 6 months has made you trump general retards as deluded as redditors
>>
fuck you all
i do this for free
>>
>>126001002
His name was Seth Rich.
>>
File: 1488423571905.jpg (132KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
1488423571905.jpg
132KB, 600x431px
>>126001002
>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!

AND HIS FAMILY WANTS YOU TO STOP USING HIS CORPSE AS YOUR PERSONAL SOAPBOX, FAGGOT

Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich criticizes right-wing media's role in igniting new conspiracy in murder case

http://www.businessinsider.com/seth-rich-family-right-wing-media-report-wikileaks-2017-5

Your Trumpers have no sense of decency of any kind.
>>
>>126004250
>My house.

You are as gullible as the new fags you "call out" we don't care about your man-child tantrums about people making justice.
Stand out of the way or be another of (((their))) goys.
>>
Proven fake news. Although I understand the need to hitch your wagon to something other than the sinking trump ship
>>
>>126004490
Shut up you stupid leaf. We fucking want justice.
>>
>>126004490
when obvious shills like this shit on u guys i dont really care because youre redditors who are pushing a narrative in such an abashed way it makes me completely unsympathetic to it because i would have to associate myself with you

you cant force someone to like you even if youre right. go back into your trump general containment threads fuckin assholes
>>
>>126004342
>>126001002
Then congratulations, you lose money because there are people doing the exact same thing as you for money.
>>
>>126004632
>We fucking want justice.

No you don't. You don't care a iota for Seth Rich.
>>
File: 1495071403693.jpg (178KB, 1000x579px) Image search: [Google]
1495071403693.jpg
178KB, 1000x579px
>>126001002
His name was Seth Rich.
>>
>>126004585
yeah dude... fight the good fight... yeah you're right i shouldn't feel entitled to anything... hey aren't you someone who advocates for closed borders? hmm woah now THAT makes me think
you are the equivalent of a piece of shit liberal. good job stupid

pat yourself on the back for being a free citizen of the internet shoving yourself into places you do not belong nor are wanted :)
>>
>>126004490

SEIU front company "crisis PR spokesman" is not family.
>>
>>126004754
that picture is fake by the way stupid, look at the wapo twitter timestamp instead of the wapo article timestamp. it's 4 hours before marina's tweet

S T U P I D
>>
>>126002819
The best proof we have are the actual leaks, we need to look forward for someone to find more info.

Joe Capone betrayed him, I guess he won't need more money the rest of his life. Don't surprise yourself if he happens to "retire because investigation pressure"
>>
I don't think the shills have been this out in force ever, even during the election. They must know it's true then. They still really suck at fitting in too.
>>
>>126005041
damn dude you're an expert you ever think about opening your own firm? call it something cool like K.E.K. private investigator or something badass like that
>>
>>126004865
>You come to my house new fags
>Do you feel entitled to closed borders

You just played yourself as an idiot.
>>
Conjecture, the post (part 1):

What we know and what we think we know about the incident:
>Seth Rich was last seen at Lou's bar, leaving at approximately 1:30 am, July 10th, 2016. (Saturday night/Sunday morning)
>Lou's bar is open until 2:00 am on Fri/Sat (so nothing unusual there)
>Reportedly, Seth was unusually drunk, however someone anon's claim that people who knew Seth believed this would be unusual behavior.
>The owner of the bar, Capone, attended the White House 6 days prior to the shooting and allegedly went on vacation the day after (or day of, July 10th or 11th)
>As we have seen with Alefantis, what might appear to be ordinary small business owners tend to have connections with Washington elites.
>If Seth Rich, a DNC staffer, and Capone, someone who is cool enough to visit Obama's white house, perhaps the bar is a favorite of other Democrats in the know.
>Allegedly, Seth Rich attempted to walk home while shitfaced, unusual activity.
>Bar door security camera should also lead us to whether he left alone or was met at the door
>According to Capone, Seth refused a ride home despite being drunk and near closing time (30 minutes before). Why?
>Capone could be lying
>Despite leaving at ~1:30am, Seth was shot at about 4:30 am, 3 hours elapsed in between events.
>Seth likely ate at Lou's, so looking to the McD's and iHop to account for elapsed time seems unlikely
>Surely Seth was aware that the crime in the area had spiked significantly which is notable considering we're talking about DC, one of the most violent places in the nation
>Seth choosing to walk a high crime neighborhood between 1:30-4:30 on a Saturday night, drunk, seems exceptionally unusual
>Lou allowing for this behavior, being a friend of Seth, is unusual as well.
>Seen anon's claim that Seth had contacted his girlfriend between these events, drunk or not, but he is still capable of walking and chewing gum at the same time, so this doesn't necessarily account for elapsed time
(Cont.)
>>
>>126004733
Seth Rich is just a puzzle piece. He deserves justice for what he has done. We get justice for Seth Rich we get one step closer to a better life for everyone.
Like it or not shill Seth Rich will be remembered.
>>
>>126005204
Conjecture, the post (part 2):
>Seth WAS the DNC mole for Wikileaks, we can assure.
>So Seth understands the implications of his discovery
>Seth KNOWS he cannot dispel information to his family and loved ones to cover himself and them
>Seth, assuming phone call narrative to be true, would not have disclosed info to his GF despite thinking his life was in danger or if he was being held
>Seth would most likely be paranoid about other Democrats with ties to elites
>Lou Capone is a Democrat with ties to elites
>To keep his cover, Seth probably attended meetings or convention with other DNC members
>If Seth rejected Lou's assistance, DESPITE leaving alone, DESPITE knowing that he's a potential hit target, DESPITE knowing that his neighborhood is exceptionally dangerous & DESPITE being at the dead of night, its because Seth didn't trust Lou Capone.
>Lou Capone isn't your ordinary bar Owner
>Neither was Jack (((Rubenstein)))
>Or Lou is simply lying
>Either way, Lou is very suspect
>If GF phone call is true, its unlikely that he ate at either iHop or McDonald's
>WHY DIDN'T HE WALK STRAIGHT HOME
>WHY DIDN'T HE CALL A CAB/UBER
>WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO IN A DANGEROUS NEIGHBORHOOD ON A SATURDAY NIGHT WITH AN ALLEGEDLY ROBBER AMIDST?
>No way in hell did Seth Rich trust Lou Capone. He might have suspected his cover was blown and tried to reject Lou's help
>Seth being taken from Lou's bar (not necessarily leaving because Lou is an untrustworthy source) this would explain his superficial injuries, bruising, etc, and the time elapse problem.
>A call with his GF might have been an allotted good grace from a friend doing a dirty job
>IF, IF, IF he was picked up and coerced, but told that he could live, this would explain why they dropped him off near his house, but only to betray him as he ran off, shooting him in the back and not stealing his sheeeit
>This could explain a a non-suspect calm demeanor on call with his GF, assuming this happened
>Dropped into ambush?
>>
>>126005265
Conjecture, the post (part 3):
>Who called the EMT's and Ambulance anyways?
>If Seth, this confirms that his phone and possibly other valuables weren't robbed
>If someone else, there's a potential witness
>If neither, than someone who knows and wants the police or a certain police/EMT unit to arrive
>Since police INSIST on this being a robbery DESPITE all evidence suggesting otherwise, is this police incompetence
>Or conscious interference
>If you think the pizza parlors and bars are the only places of interests for Sin City political elites, what do you think the police are? You corrupt the police before the pizza parlors
>If police are to be suspected in obstruction, then is Seth calling the cops for his own "robbery" likely? This runs the risk of getting the wrong cops in the perspective of the hit
>So does this mean that a separate "witness" called the "correct" police?
>Or were responding units honest and commanded to stand down on investigation and print misleading report post-incident? (most likely imo)
>Backtracking to conclude
>We know from Pedosta's emails that he's been suspecting a mole since at least February 2016 (make an example of leaker email)
>The last DNC email was dated late May
>Months in between Pedosta email and Seth's death gives enough time for DNC to pinpoint mole
>Wikileaks most likely wanted emails archived and reviewed before DNC convention, explaining why Seth finished collecting in May, not necessarily believing he was compromised
>To shills, a silenced Seth is worth more than a living, squealing Seth
>Seth being exposed could explain why a pion like Lou Capone was invited to the White House
>Lou is apparently so low on the ladder that he takes pictures like a fucking tourist there
>Either he is in on the plan, or was being questioned on Seth
>Either way, Seth HAS to be suspicious of Lou
>This seems planned to say the least

Well, lads? What do you think? Worth keeping in mind?
>>
>>126005175
>ah yes... you sir are an idiot... now i will reluctantly avoid justifying why

retard or coward? i think both
>>
>>126005209
>We get justice for Seth Rich we get one step closer to a better life for everyone.
>Like it or not shill Seth Rich will be remembered.
reddit.com/r/the_donald
>>
>>126004490
Fuck off libtard shill. Everybody here already knows Brad Bauman is a democratic crisis PR consultant.
>>
>>126001002
You retards piss me off. You guys must have realized by now that just because he contacted wikileaks doesn't mean that the DNC killed him. What is DOES mean is that there was no Russian hacking of the DNC. It was an internal leak. So what did the Russians do? Where can the evil Russian narrative go from there?
>>
File: TrumpGirls39.png (259KB, 494x490px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpGirls39.png
259KB, 494x490px
>>126005204
>>126005265
>>126005292

Tits as reward for time and consideration
>>
>>126005140
Well, taking into account the last to do it was raided by the FBI into his house because of a few info he spilled, I'd say that idea sound completely contemplated as healthy for the elites.
Good ridicule tactics btw
>>
File: IMG_5564.jpg (145KB, 750x927px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5564.jpg
145KB, 750x927px
Bumping....for SETH RICH
>>
>>126005299
I don't need to, you did.
>>
File: Craig-Murray-3.jpg (539KB, 954x1213px) Image search: [Google]
Craig-Murray-3.jpg
539KB, 954x1213px
>>126003879
Yeah....
If anyone can get me more contact info on Craig Murray, or maybe his family, I'll bug the shit out of them.
>>
>>126005175
If you take this into account as a source then isn't conjecture anymore in the first place. Just theory, we are advancing, keep going on.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
>Joe Capone — who had become a good friend — tried to get him to reveal his favored candidate.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
>"I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area," said Joseph Capone, general manager of Lou's City Bar.
>"He was here just by himself that night, and even asked him if he wanted to stick around and get a ride home," said Capone. "He was like 'No, I'm going to go somewhere else and then I'll go home.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
>Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

http://www.newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
>“That was just not Seth. I never saw him drunk or even tipsy"
>>
>>126005909
>>126005204

It was for this, my mistake.
>>
>>126005204
>>126005265
>>126005292
CORRECTION: Bar owner is Joe Capone, not Lou??
>>
>>126004715
>When obvious shills like this
>I don't want to associate with you guys
>You feel entitled for open borders
>My house

Is this even in the script or this is you taking liberties? Please call your admin right away, you are just fucking ShareBlue up, also, tell them to hire more competent people for us please.
>>
>>126005996
Yeah, see
>>126003497
>>
>>126005856
[email protected]

>>
>>126001002
Does the American mafia have a name like the Yakuza do? Hillaruza or something?
>>
>>126006732
Well, to think that Joe Capone sold him out is really ironic to say the least.
>>
File: sethtichimg.png (1MB, 2724x1196px) Image search: [Google]
sethtichimg.png
1MB, 2724x1196px
>>126001002
His name was seth rich Bar owner name JOE CAPONE: don't get distracted with him , look into police chief at the time and Who could possibly obtain the other end of these emails. Wiki leaks just needs to release ONE :(
>>
File: Faster.jpg (44KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Faster.jpg
44KB, 720x1280px
>>126003574
you are
>>
>>126001858
Good job my man. Godspeed.
>>
The Seth Rich conspiracy is real.
Pizzagate is fake.
I hope you retards understand this
>>
File: 1486563331997.jpg (58KB, 879x657px) Image search: [Google]
1486563331997.jpg
58KB, 879x657px
>>126004490
Behold his ultimate modesty! He must be the chosen one! all hail the leaf!
>Fucking Faggot
I didn't know what a true t_d was til I met you. T_D will forget about Seth a week into it and jump on the next "Real Racist" . (((democrats)))
>>
>>126007281
Post every piece of info you have about this, stop lurking and get in here fag.
>>
>>126004733
He meant to say
"we want to laugh at our friends about Hillary going to jail and our parents to stop calling us conspiracy theorist for not eating up everything on t.v"
>At least the sentiment is genuine??
>>
>>126005265
>this would explain why they dropped him off near his house
am i to gather from this that he was shot near his house not near Joe's bar?
>>
>>126007398
I'm sorry to inform you, but Pizzagate is real sir.
>>
>>126007810
See
>>126003497

It wouldn't co-op with the "shot 2 times" or the report of the ambulance. Organizations contract homeless people to stuff like this, Joe Capone probably just disoriented him with something in his drink.
>>
>>126005292
i see where you coming from anon, but i cant buy in the joe's theory.
if seth was suspicious, why would he head there?
seth said to joe that he was heading to wonderland ballroom, a late-night bar.
but never made it there since none of the staffs there reported seeing him.
i believe he got drunk because of his relation with gf, which seemed on a low at that point.
seth reportedly asked a barman at lou city bar to skip a country love song, it seems he was very emotional that night.
that would explain the long call with gf after getting out of lou citys bar.
he realize hes drunk enough, they talk on the phone for a long time.
also i believe he had roommates, hence why wouldnt go home so fast, to not disturb anybody in the middle of the night, while having a deep convo with gf.
>>
>>126008326
See
>>126003497
>>
>>126005292
he got shot a couple of blocks from home,
but wasnt in distress, the gf didnt feel any tension in his voice prior the shooting.
now, it is said that he has bruises over hands, knees, and faces. i would suppose it happens before the shooting. when? no idea. if before, then one would think he would have told what happen to gf
"i got in a brawl" etc..
now, the first responders are the cops, they are stationed not far at that moment, hear 2 gunshots, then over the direction, only to find seth who is responsive, conscious and very talkative, as stated in report.
>>
>>126008438
he is at the white house with his family,
during visiting hours.
nothing really out of context happens.
>>
>>126008785
Look at where exactly, I'm sure you can add it up.
>>
>>126008138
that post doesnt really help
>>
>>126005909
Also see
>>126009025

It was conjecture. Highly suspicious.
This just confirms it for me, he was involved.
>>
You Niggers fucked it up big time
For those who like to dig
>>>infinity/pol/
>>
File: joe capone visit wh.png (102KB, 2196x410px) Image search: [Google]
joe capone visit wh.png
102KB, 2196x410px
>>126008994
this is what you might be looking for
>>
>>126009444
i still dont think hes related to it much..

also bump for trips
>>
>>126009444
Checked, nice.
But yeah, since you couldn't figure it out, he was in the oval office. You aren't supposed to be in the oval office, unless.
>>
>>126006607
Already emailed here. Can we find a phone number???
>>
REMINDER ledditor u/USERNAME13 IS CTR/shareblue.
>>
>>126001002
Never let this slide, were clearly onto something given how hard the shills are going
>>
>>126009614
See
>>126005909
He is definitely involved. The fact that he doesn't give any testimony makes him more suspicious in my eyes.
>>
STOP RESPONDING TO SHILLS, THEY WILL JUST WASTE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY.

ALSO PLEASE MAKE THIS A DAILY GENERAL
YOU HAVE THE COPY PASTAS ALREADY
STOP SPAMMING THE BOARD WITH A MILLION SETH RICH THREADS. MORE WILL GET ACCOMPLISHED IF YOU DONT PISS OFF THE OLD FAGS
>>
File: Seth DCPD.jpg (244KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Seth DCPD.jpg
244KB, 1440x1440px
His Name was Robert Paulson.....er ... SETH RICH. Right, his name was Seth Rich.
>>
File: seth_cam_route.png (911KB, 1513x842px) Image search: [Google]
seth_cam_route.png
911KB, 1513x842px
>>126001002
Can someone more adept find the webcam feeds in this map?
>>
>>126004087
Go for it
>>
>>126010284
You need to be +18 to post here.
Stop ruining the thread.
>>
froganon here,
dont know shit about oval office and restricted area in WH.
intradesting.
if Seth was bruised, could we suppose the one(s) who confronted him should show bruises as well?
lets remind that he wasnt stressed when he got shot and didnt realized he got shot for a moment.
that boggle me.
why would he have bruises, when did they happen.
if anything he would told the gf?
thoughts?
>>
>>126010498
it has been thougth that he went through georgia ave.
the road alongside the lake is dark, and wouldnt feel so safe at night
>>
>>126010637
Many, give me some minutes to organize them.
>>
>>126010284
Real talk; this is fake news. Fake as fuck. No facts, all theories... this is the definition of a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>126001002
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>>
>>126010829
>No facts just theories
>All the info spilled, the things hidden from public view, extremely strange circumstances.

All fake guys, nothing to see here, go complain about Trump or something.
>>
If this is pizzagate related, let's tie it to Alefantis and Podesta. I think we are all neglecting to investigate that PEGASUS MUSEUM is a very very short distance from where Seth was murdered. Maybe his missing time was spent there. It is owned by Alefantis, and there is a lot of speculation there are underground tunnels. Alefantis could have had an alibi that night at Comet or wherever and traveled to Pegasus undetected?
>>
>>126010762
Good point. Still likely to have been picked up by the cameras listed tho.
>>
File: 325423566.jpg (46KB, 767x339px) Image search: [Google]
325423566.jpg
46KB, 767x339px
https://www.docdroid.net/N8USTri/ctr-forms.pdf.html

CTR DOX
>>
>>126011161
I mean, let's talk about it. Show me something new, because the Wheeler shit is extremely shady.

Seriously though, I'm open-minded. If the DNC/Hillary/whatever assassinated Rich, it'd be the story of the century.
>>
>>126011285
i agree that the proximity of pegasus makes it very suspicious, however, im afraid linking it to pizzagate would give our research less credibility
>>
File: IMG_5670.png (132KB, 294x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5670.png
132KB, 294x209px
Ayyyy Seth Rich
>>
>>126011471
>>>126011161

>Real talk; this is fake news. Fake as fuck. No facts, all theories... this is the definition of a conspiracy theory.

>I mean, let's talk about it. Show me something new, because the Wheeler shit is extremely shady.

Seriously though, I'm open-minded. If the DNC/Hillary/whatever assassinated Rich, it'd be the story of the century.

"Disregarding all the current information and evidence, WHAT ELSE YOU GOT?"
>>
>>126001718
Thanks
>>
the ballistic report would be so nice to have now..
praising the good lord kek for a push.
>>
>>126011730
Here's the thing; even if he was leaking, that STILL doesn't prove that he was assassinated. Period. Stranger coincidences have happened.

Why not just fire him?
>>
>>126010637
Seth was bruised, for how long? We don't know, attributing it to a brawl or a fight the same day would be just conjectures, but who knows, maybe if we had more information about their state.
We don't know if there was a confrontation in the first place, as I said before, chances are someone paid a homeless guy or a low life assassin to find the guy, shoot him with his own gun a run. That would explain why the "robber" didn't rob anything, thr caliber of the gun was so bad it didn't perfor through the body and the shots unprofessional, i.e. hitmans wouldn't shot more than once, and one of the shots were through the liver, something he could have survived. Also, he was shot from the back, was he running? Surprise attack?
>>
>>126011577
Agreed. Several anons have mentioned that angle. I think the two may be connected as well, but let's take that off the table. Assume this has nothing to do with pizza, code, kids, etc. If this is somehow related to Pegasus (which has no proven specific link to pizzagate) then let's find that link.

IF he is telling the truth, Alefantis went after a researcher that posted a video covering Pegasus and the construction going on there. Why? He doesn't seem to care about the pizzagate stuff. What if tje whole time they were trying to hide a Seth/Pegasus connection?
>>
>>126012002
Podesta saying he wants to make an example of the leaker
>>
>>126002107

Seth rich story broke before the memo story.
>>
Stop reacting to all the shills. Just post something when u have useful information. Shills will make you doubt your own information, but this stuff is real. The Internet outage and the codefag instances are no lies or coincedens. Don't water down the pace of information. Shills will try to memify this subject. We need a serious platform to out this information. Is someone able to make an untraceable anonymous chatroom where all shills are immediately thrown out when they show up? THIS STUFF IS REAL TRUST YOUR OWN SENSES. THEY WILL TRY EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU THINK OTHERWISE. LET MURDER BE THEIR LAST OPTION.
>>
Why don't we just have a 100% tax and have the government give us everything for free?
>>
>>126012002
His death is extremely suspicious. He was alive, talking and surrounded by 6 LEOs less than a mile from a hospital but died at a hospital 1,5 hours later? He would have been the poster boy for gun control, but has barely been mentioned by the DNC. Assange has on several referred to Seth. It was allegedly robbery, but nothing was stolen. His computer has been confiscated and its whereabouts are secret.

How would firing him stop anything?
>>
>>126012106
So it's been confirmed that he was in contact with wikileaks? Serious question; show me the evidence if that's been confirmed. Last I checked the facts were shady on that point.
>>
>>126012002
>Why didn't they just fired him?
Have you seen the leaks? Someone post them if you have them, the "make an example part" I'm missing that image for my collage.
If you don't believe in this investigation, in all the things we have reveled up so far, in justice for Seth Rich then congratulation for being a gullible faggot, we don't need you here if you are not able to connect the dots yourself.
>>
>>126011577
digits confirmed. Stay focused. I'm local. I can get in front of people who were working at the hospital that night. I need three things

1. As much info as anyone can find on the people who were working in the hospital that night. Especially Horvath. I know 2 of them personally. I just need as much as I can get on the others.
2. Any connection those names have to SEIU
3. I need black and white images that I can start posting around DC. The more people talking, the better. Clear, easy to understand for normies and people who havent heard about this.

PAHFM
>>
Bartender, Joe Capone, stated that SR was drunk, but unusually more than normal. Joe was apparently in the oval office six days prior to the murder.

What if SR was drugged at the bar and grabbed when he left? If he was interrogated during the three hours of missing time then that would explain the bruising.

Also, if drugged would explain why he didn't realize he was shot at first. Still being partially sedated and all.

It would have been easy for Joe to slip him a mickey and send him off to wonderland.
>>
File: ダウンロード.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
ダウンロード.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>126001002
we are saving KEK
he is only hope
>>
Who gives a fuck? Let that commie faggot rest in his own shit and piss.

You bunch of fucking queers.
>>
File: 1474731149186.jpg (301KB, 2460x702px) Image search: [Google]
1474731149186.jpg
301KB, 2460x702px
All this sliding and shilling.
>>
>>126012410
>How would firing him stop anything?

If they had evidence that he was leaking shit to Wikileaks they could put an end to that legally, and effectively.

Also, if they were trying to "make an example out of him" - how would an assassination send that message unless it was common knowledge that he was leaking?
>>
>>126001002
How true is the following info:

>An FBI forensic report of Rich's computer -- generated within 96 hours after Rich's murder -- showed he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time, the federal source told Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

Someone was telling me that the guy who reported this has since said that he was "misquoted" and that this is untrue.

Why the fuck doesn't Assange faggot just come out and say that his source was Seth Rich?
>>
File: JusticeforSeth1.png (1MB, 946x1500px) Image search: [Google]
JusticeforSeth1.png
1MB, 946x1500px
>>126012414
Well intentionally covering your tracks often makes the facts shady. That's why we are digging.
>>
>>126012839
Yes!
>>
>>126012839
Ah okay, so it's still a conspiracy theory at this stage. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that really - but you guys are kinda acting like this is a real story right now.
>>
I'm going to write a good summary of information tonight about this case and I'm going to hand it out on my commie university. It's going to be hard convincing them but I'm liked. They will definitely think about it.
>>
>>126012414
check craig murray and gavin mcfadyen
>>
>>126013150
We are aware of this however when the leak gets confirmed the story gets real. Also digging an assuming makes working with the matter easier.
>>
>>126001258
>'Debunked myth', claims increasingly nervous man for the 23rd time this week
>This poster was later found dead by suicide with two shots to the back of the head

I can't wait until they start killing off ShareBlue employees to cover their asses
>>
>>126013150
>leaves bar 1am
>shot twice after 4 in a robbery where nothing was taken
>survives to hospital
Hopefully another anon saved that possible larp doctor
>dies in hospital
No story here for sure
>>
>>126002107
Seth Rich is a bigger story, since its where the MUH RUSHUH HACKD THE LECTION narrative began. If you had actually been here a year or so ago when the story broke you would have seen for yourself how the MSM just started putting blame on Russia for the DNC email leak when it was clearly an insider at the DNC.. named Seth Rich
>>
>>126013150
Why would it be Anon? Could it be that we have made "conspiracy theories" real before? Could it be that the grip of big brother is becoming more and more loose?
What if is not real? "Oh those crazy people of 4chan were wrong, hahaha"
What if it is real? Are you going to take responsibility for his death going in vane? I won't, and I thank God there are people here who won't let another life be lose because of (((them)))
But you will keep denying that in both cases this must be done.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (19KB, 592x310px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
19KB, 592x310px
This is what will bring them down. They are spooked.
>>
>>126002819
There's an interview with Julian Assange where he is asked if Seth is the leaker.. he starts nodding 'yes', then catches himself and goes on and on about how they protect all sources living or dead
>>
>>126001002
bump

not gonna die
>>
This Joe Capone lead seems kind of promising. Hadn't Rich only been in DC for a year or so? And this bar owner is supposed to be his BFF?
>>
>>126014106
Thank you anon.
His name was Seth Rich.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>126003463
You're not making any sense, one story is about a US citizen being murdered by the CIA in the nations capital and has plenty of evidence around it, the other story is hearsay about Trump peeing on beds with hookers that has no evidence and may have actually been a fanfic originating here made to troll Rick Wilson and John McCain

So, one is clearly real and worth further discussion, the other is literally PeePee PooPoo news, by your own logic you should be pro Seth Rich threads
>>
>>126014164
See
>>126005909
>>126003497

A real possibility, why was he at the Oval Office? What was in Seth Rich's drink? Why hasn't Joe talked about this?
>>
>>126001002
This is literally pizzagate 2. Stop larping kids.
>>
>>126014612
So?
>>
File: 852182.jpg (24KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
852182.jpg
24KB, 402x402px
>>126001258
A person who learns of the crime after it is committed and helps the criminal to conceal it, or aids the criminal in escaping, or simply fails to report the crime, is known as an "accessory after the fact".
Accessory (legal term) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accessory_(legal_term)
>>
wtf?
>>
File: IMG_1070.jpg (40KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1070.jpg
40KB, 500x338px
>>126001858
A hero.

Your service to our liberty will not be forgotten.

I think I can speak for most of pol when I say;

THEY HAVE NOTHING - even with all their power - NOTHING to scare us. NOTHING over us.
>>
File: 2148521.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2148521.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
>>
File: 1485214-.jpg (76KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1485214-.jpg
76KB, 600x583px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw
>>
File: capone party of 4.png (88KB, 1208x704px) Image search: [Google]
capone party of 4.png
88KB, 1208x704px
>>126009444
Here is his full party.
Family tour... + 1.
Who the fuck is this Kymberlie character that was with them?
>>
How did Seth get the emails exactly? Hack into one of the DNC computers? Does he have a coding background? Wouldn't he have needed help from someone? Someone ratted him out.
>>
>>126014904
He was a data handler for the DNC.
>>
File: 5281582.png (103KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
5281582.png
103KB, 624x434px
>>126014904
Their wifi password was pasted on the wall.

>someone post the picture.
>>
>>126014904
>How did Seth get the emails exactly?

I was under the understanding he was something like a server admin for the DNC
>>
File: 25818521.png (151KB, 540x362px) Image search: [Google]
25818521.png
151KB, 540x362px
their security was and is incredibly lax where would you like to access?
>>
>>126014904
He had an IT background. He was hired to make an app for the DNC and had just been offered a permanent role on the roster for HRC's campaign.
>>
>>126015007
Makes sense. How did he get caught? Could he have avoided being caught?
>>
>>126015211
Pretty sure our girl (sarcastic) Susan rice unmasked him.
>>
Has anyone tried to get ahold of someone who works at the hospital? I know there was the anon post but I'm talking like a real person
>>
Fairly sure they exploded his gf's house too.
>>
and are now silencing his surviving family.

They are in danger.
>>
Why the fuck was he at a bar at 1 AM and on the ghetto streets of our criminal capital at 4 AM?
>>
Any word on Codfag? I hope he is okay...
>>
>>126015533
Prob an alkoholik.

The area he was in is known for its nightlife but I'd uber after 11pm...
>>
>>126015270
They won't talk. Professional responsibility. But still, the fact they don't even voice out his real death cause is extremely strange.
>>
>>126012150
Don't think you can say the same about Trump leaking classified info.
>>126013755
Yet Russia also hacked the new French President's emails too and released them right before he was elected.
>>
>>126015507
he wasn't he was taken out of his home.
>>
DNC was leaked, not hacked. You don't have the DoJ to cover for you any more shills
>>
>>126015533
See
>>126003120
Last we knew about him he was in a cafeteria.
>>
>>126015270
I'm not sure. Except for the possible larp doctor no real concrete information about the employees at the seen has been found yet.
>>
probably went out to celebrate then was either on his way home or had made it home because his home is only close by from the information I have.
>>
>>126015734
Easiest way to confirm the story is to try and find the anon. Be said it wouldn't be hard to find him.
>>
>>126015804
How?
>>
>>12601561 2

This is a scriptbot newfags. Don't give them their (you)
>>
>>126015431
>>126015431
Overlord - Day 2

These two threads exist in tandem. Ignore all shill threads.
>>
>>126015901
I'm not him, but I know two people on his list. See my previous post>>126012490

PAHFM
>>
File: 125125814582.jpg (41KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
125125814582.jpg
41KB, 605x412px
>>126015907
If I am not mistaken his he was near the back of his house.

He probably only just got to the back of his house and was going in side they shoot him move the body and clean up the crime scene and move it over.

If this was indeed a professional hit job thats not out of the ordinary to move bodies especially when it comes to the clintons they moves alot of bodies around.

Vince foster was found in a park with the weapon in the wrong hand and a fake weapon at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
>>
>>126015507
There wasn't a street homicide in that area of the city for the last 50 years if I remember correctly. He said he was going "somewhere else" before going home, after he leaved thr bar
>>
Bump for seth rich!
>>
They've hit Roger Ailes.
This is not a drill.
>>
>>126016064
Thread is impossible to open?
>>
File: clinton-george.jpg (70KB, 655x591px) Image search: [Google]
clinton-george.jpg
70KB, 655x591px
>>126015507
>>126016070
Because remember they had just promoted him for his good work with the emails.
>>
>>126001523
Good work anon
>>
>>126016185
Zelda, now.
>>
>>126016185
? Eloborate?
>>
File: Content.jpg (12KB, 526x394px) Image search: [Google]
Content.jpg
12KB, 526x394px
>>126016185
>They've hit Roger Ailes.

The guy was 77. doubt it was a hit.
>>
>>126016185
FUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH
>>
>>126016310

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/05/18/roger-ailes-died/
>>
File: 1495112107749.jpg (307KB, 742x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1495112107749.jpg
307KB, 742x1162px
>>126016310
>>126013578
>>
>>126016185
To what end? What's the benefit in bumping him if he's out of the scene and at the end of his life expectancy anyway?
>>
>>126016387
>>126016347
>>126016185
What sensitive information did Fox news leak?
>>
>>126014900
I can't find anything about the Kymberlie person. Fake name?
>>
>>126016575
There was a lot of talk about him setting him a new network to compete with Fox.
>>
>>126016659
Bring forward I mean
>>
>>126016674
Must be.
Jeffery is a British surname. Person is most likely white. Kymberlie is obscure AF a spelling.
Can't find any social media presence.

I mean there's people with similar names, but nobody public in the DC area on goybook.
>>
>>126015907
no shoes. He was already home, provoked out of house, ran down block until shot in the back. Just my theory.
also I believe he was murdered to prevent a leak, not as punishment for prev leaks.
voter fraud is a much greater motive.
>>
>>126016902
Sauce for the no shoes?
>>
>>126016674
Maybe the last name is a maiden name. Could she be Joe Capones wife?
>>
>>126017264
Maybe, maybe not. Keep looking.
>>
Bump for glorious justice
>>
File: rVuVCAs.jpg (223KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
rVuVCAs.jpg
223KB, 1080x720px
>>126012792
>>126012792

Haha, oh come on now. You gotta be shi(ll)tting me.

Put an end to leaks "legally and effectively" with a firing? Legal action?

Atleast try.
>>
>>126012812
How does the look for current and future sources if Wikileaks starts dropping names?
>>
>>126017443
basically this baka desu senpai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
@ 1:00
That's the closest thing to a name drop as we can ever hope to get.
>>
>>126010829
only niggers say real talk.
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>126017552
Seen that. So weird. Assange brings Seth up himself as an example while speaking on sources. Not even asked by the interviewer. Then the very subtle nod / body language after 1:00. Closest we'll get.
>>
>>126018163
I mean, /pol/ had come up with the Seth = DNC Leaker theory shortly after Seth was murdered. But again that just seems like an unnatural flow of information. For Assange's messenger(s) to bother to tell him
>HEY THIS RANDOM DNC STAFFER WAS SHOT AND /POL/ HAS THIS CONSPIRACY THEORY ABOUT IT AND THE DNC LEAKS WE SHOULD TOTALLY MILK THIS AND PUT OUR CREDIBILITY ON THE LINE FOR THE (YOU)'S
>>
File: IMG_0469.jpg (16KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0469.jpg
16KB, 199x253px
>>126001258
Some bad karma for you shillkike.
>>
File: 1476107012343.jpg (115KB, 930x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476107012343.jpg
115KB, 930x800px
>>126001002
>tfw I am going to get to hang a globalist shill by the neck within the next 8 years
Time to run, roaches. America is waking up. Run while you still can. Hide where we can not find you. The noose tightens.
>>
>>126008326
I've never seen more extreme shillary
>>
>>126012792
>We're going to validate this damning information you leaked by pursuing legal action.
>>
>>126012792
What kind of saccharine-happy-rainbow world do you live in?
>>
File: 1484868897551.png (298KB, 327x497px) Image search: [Google]
1484868897551.png
298KB, 327x497px
>>126018609
They're at full on, 2 page essay level shilling. We're getting close and their shitting themselves.

The bugmen must be squashed. Praise kek
>>
0:17 His name was Seth Rich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boQO9eX6jT8
>>
File: 1488570671524.jpg (47KB, 400x581px) Image search: [Google]
1488570671524.jpg
47KB, 400x581px
Seth will have his vengence
>>
File: 1485917231765.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485917231765.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>126018866
>>
>>126016347
yeah, and Scalia was found with a pillow over his head, yet no autospy

meanwhile, random relative of mine dies, they do an autopsy. didn't know they did autopsy on random assholes but not Supreme Court justices
>>
When do we flood the DCPD and FBI phone numbers? Every single number that is out to the public and put pressure on them
>>
File: IMG_20170518_094554.jpg (119KB, 1078x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_094554.jpg
119KB, 1078x462px
https://www.medstarwashington.org/search/#q=%7B%22ShowResults%22%3Atrue%2C%22SearchPageSize%22%3A12%2C%22SearchPage%22%3A4%2C%22InitialSearchFilters%22%3A%5B%7B%22FacetField%22%3A%22type%22%2C%22FilterOn%22%3A%5B%22doctor_profile%22%5D%7D%5D%2C%22SubsiteKyruusLocations%22%3A%5B%5D%2C%22SubsiteKyruusSpecialties%22%3A%5B%5D%2C%22ContentType%22%3A%22unified%22%2C%22ClearableSearchFilters%22%3A%5B%5D%2C%22PermanentSearchFilters%22%3A%5B%7B%22FacetField%22%3A%22website_ids%22%2C%22FilterOn%22%3A%5B6%5D%7D%5D%2C%22SearchTabId%22%3A%22PHYSICIANS%22%2C%22PlaceHolderText%22%3A%22Type%20here%22%2C%22AllowSearchExpansion%22%3Afalse%2C%22UnbrandedProfile%22%3Afalse%2C%22MFCUnbrandedProfile%22%3Afalse%2C%22RemoveLowScoreItems%22%3Afalse%2C%22LowScoreFractionCutoff%22%3A0%2C%22Debug%22%3Afalse%2C%22SearchPhrase%22%3A%22Surgeon%20%22%2C%22ShowTabs%22%3Afalse%2C%22SearchOptionSet%22%3A%22FindADoc2%22%2C%22SortExpression%22%3A%22employed_first%20desc%22%2C%22ShowTheme%22%3Atrue%2C%22TagAssociations%22%3A%5B%5D%2C%22BaseUrl%22%3A%22https%3A%2F%2Fwww.medstarwashington.org%2Fdoctor-profile%2F%22%2C%22SubsiteNetworkLocation%22%3A2274%2C%22SubsiteNetworkLocationName%22%3A%22MedStar%20Washington%20Hospital%20Center%22%2C%22ForceHospitalName%22%3A%22MedStar%20Washington%20Hospital%20Center%22%2C%22SearchBarLayout%22%3A%22horizontal%22%2C%22InitializeFacets%22%3Atrue%2C%22ShuffleSeed%22%3A6074%2C%22ShowFilters%22%3Atrue%2C%22ShowQueryBox%22%3Atrue%2C%22FirstUrlNavigation%22%3Atrue%7D
>>
>>126019670
It's a list of surgeons
>>
File: 1478566616098.gif (349KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1478566616098.gif
349KB, 300x169px
>>126003257
>Oh no! I was so interested in this story, but now the threat of social ostracizing from a bunch of anonymous faggots on a Cantonese acupuncture discussion bbs has convinced me to drop it!
The noose tightens.
>>
>>126019670
great work anon. how do we approach them? do we even approach them? if someone is able to get the exact working schedules from the night of the shooting that would be great.
>>
>>126020021
Could call the younger ones. The anon said he was a 4 year surgeon and was just recently relocated there so that narrows the list down.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-18-09-51-57.png (80KB, 720x642px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-18-09-51-57.png
80KB, 720x642px
>>126019670
>>126020021

These two, check their shifts if they were there the night he was shot. An anesthesiologist is a valuable and almoat unique for 2 people in an hospital normally, they attend all critical cases.
Same for the other one.
>>
>>126020356
Stephen would make sense his profile isn't really complete which could mean he is newer there
>>
File: image.jpg (635KB, 2047x1534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
635KB, 2047x1534px
>>126001527
>The DNC had him kill
> DNC wacked Seth..
> The Demoncrats took him out...
> The Clinton hit team executed berniebro whistleblower...
>Johnny Podesta no doubt greenlighted the wetwork

REPRISALS ON THE DNC!

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH!!!
>>
>>126020356
>>126020314

how do we call what do we say? its easy to sound like a looney? do we pretend to be someone else police? having a dutch phone number does not help.

this could be a new breakthrough!
>>
File: 20170518_004119.png (1MB, 1439x2463px) Image search: [Google]
20170518_004119.png
1MB, 1439x2463px
>>126011285
I've been saying this all night we need to search this area between 1am-6am the night he was missing. If Pegasus had something to do with it we should see some activity there.
>>
>>126004942
>gee guys, how could a CIA mouthpiece have advanced knowledge of information to be published before it is published? What do you think they are, a surveillance group?
You are shit at this.
>>
>>126001002
they keep sliding and we keep bumping.
>>
>>126020865
Don't pretend, anything, if someone is going to call them say that you are going recommended by a familiar who had a cousin there so you have an excuse not to remember its name and ask if there's any way you could know when is he making his shift, we just need the hours, any further intend of information may result in them getting bugged.
>>
>>126001258
Look at this shill pepe. Notice the eyes
>>
>>126021009
Loop me in on the Pegasus thing
>>
>>126021009
good point how are we going to investigate an area that big about a situation that happened during the night? ask for camera footage? talk to witnesses? any other options of gaining info?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170518-095942.png (107KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170518-095942.png
107KB, 720x1280px
Ok so Stephen might be our guy And if he is then he wouldn't have much issue with us talking about it to him. Maybe he can confirm what happened
>>
>>126021308
See
>>126021209
>>
>>126021209
it needs to be done quickly i am 100 procent certain that this thread is being watched. within one hour those phone numbers become unreachable or the people wont give any info out anymore.
>>
>>126021367
Perfect
>>
File: images (5).jpg (5KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
5KB, 298x169px
>>126021245
Can't.
>>
>>126013454
Imagine being this delusional that you think your smokescreen shilling is actually getting traction, and that everyone who points out it isn't is "muh shareblue boogeyman".
>>
>>126021501
>>126021308
>>126021126
>>126021115

We need another thread for this idea. If someone does it I'll bump it.
>>
>>126020865
>do we pretend to be someone else police?
It's almost always safe to call any business or institution in America, tell them you're a news reporter and name a local-sounding TV station or newspaper, and start asking questions. If your newspaper sounds like it comes from the same country as your accent, no one will think twice.
>>
>>126021308
unironically using
>(((our guy)))
filtered
>>
>>126021308
sadly i have other responsibilities atm ill be there in other threads. go for it anon. theyre sliding dont let them pace us down. we can do it. shills aint got shit bc we on it. theyre scared. if this story turns out to be true it will change the world.
>>
BUMPING FOR SETH
>>
>>126021677
You are not even following the conversation.
>>
>>126021618
open it now. i got the feeling that a lot of these threads are just mysteriously dissapearing from the chan. keep this shit bumped, (((they))) dont want us on the frontpage.
>>
>>126021789
>>126021762
>>126021641
>>126021543
>>126021557
Create another thread and I'll bump it and help, this already reached the bump limit.
>>
>>126021795
no, only morons or paid derailers are using tainted words and help spread the virus
>>
>>126021922
Thread is up
>>
>>126022115
Name?
>>
File: image.png (280KB, 793x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
280KB, 793x595px
>>126010829
FUCK OFF KIKEBLUE
>>
>>126001258
>debunked myth
How? We're just scratching the surface, fag
>>
>>126014711
So that would make all shariablue employees, accesories
>>
>>126022282
>kikebert macro
jesus christ, this OP is a shadow of what it once was. A shame. Hope the CIANiggers end your lifes
>>
Bumps for Seth!
>>
>>126001002

Pushing your fake gay story won't save your fake gay president.
>>
>>126022618
>fake story
you mean like the Russia narrative build upon Trumps visits in Russias famous anime movie theaters
>>
>>126022618

Bumps for Seth!
>>
>>126022618
you already had a true gay president. banana peel odumbo. Next
>>
What's the new thread?
>>
File: 1482807029704.jpg (169KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1482807029704.jpg
169KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: nested.jpg (511KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nested.jpg
511KB, 1280x1280px
go here
>>126016685
>>126016685
>>126016685
>>126016685
>>126016685
>>
File: 2016 Class Photo.png (561KB, 704x493px) Image search: [Google]
2016 Class Photo.png
561KB, 704x493px
bumpity
>>
>>126023466
I'd probably jump in front of the nearest moving vehicle if I saw this in real life. I fucking despise what the west has been reduced to. Worshipping memes in a hipster post-post-ironic way.

Humanity lasted too long.
>>
>>126023822
Think of it as motivation to spawn new memes.
>>
File: nested2.jpg (515KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nested2.jpg
515KB, 1280x1280px
>>126023822
cringey, but give the guy a pass.

Maybe he wants to show off the body he worked hard for anonymously?

(yea I'm the super optimistic type of person)
>>
>>126001002
>Keep pushing

Don't push too hard or you might shit yourself
>>
>>126004490
They rape children and murder. You speak of decency?

His name is Seth Rich.
>>
>>126005292
>>Who called the EMT's and Ambulance anyways?

My question as well. Who found him? Could he have been drugged at the bar? With alcohol it could have made him disorientated.
>>
>>126022335
You faggets are just scratching the surface led by Trump shills for the rest of us the case is closed. There is nothing to find.
>>
>>126003257
Do you get health coverage working for Brock or are you a 1099?
>>
>>126019670
>>126020021
>>126020314
MedAnon said they had transferred in last year. Check their resumes and work history to see when they arrived at the facility.

Anyone who transferred in before last year knock them off the list.

Then see how many of them are four year surgery residents. DO NOT DOXX THIS PERSON THEY AEE ON OUR SIDE.

Remember we want the medical files and autopsy report. Copies will do.
>>
>>126004314
Could you give us insight into David Brock's diet based solely on the taste of his semen?
>>
>>126025608
"Shot Spotter" which is a gunshot recognition sensor, is who alerted police, not a human. Seth was found by police conscious but suffering from gunshot wounds to the back, the responding officer "Jody O'Leary" according to the police report was first to the scene.
>>
>>126020865
I am in the US and not afraid of getting doxxed.

Hell i'm already dying of AIDS.... what are they gonna do ??? Kill me ? i'm already half way there.
>>
Aren't there cameras right around the bar?
>>
>>126001002
There's too many faggots here. If you actually cared you and a few friends would buy tickets, ask off work, and head to the next trump public-rally type event. Just start chanting "his name was Seth rich!" Or "Seth rich!" Seriously trump even kind of likes bantz with the audience. But force his attention on this subject. Make trump at least acknowledge it
>>
File: devilfrog2.jpg (120KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
devilfrog2.jpg
120KB, 500x333px
>>126026419
The bar has a cam by the entrance.
>>
>>126026388
Go and kill Joe anon. Make him confess. Be a part of the change :)
>>
File: Magnificent-Mr-Rich.jpg (43KB, 686x287px) Image search: [Google]
Magnificent-Mr-Rich.jpg
43KB, 686x287px
Burgers gotta start requesting Seth Rich related info via freedom of information requests.
>>
>>126026388
You're doing God's work
>>
Bump for JUSTICE
>>
his family got mad about the pi because seth rich paid off the law enforcement to cover up the fact that SETH RICH FAKED HIS OWN DEATH

that's right, that fucker's living in the bonobos right now, the cops aren't protecting the DNC, they're protecting seth rich
>>
I saw this article on infowars today, I hope it might give you guys something to possibly go on.

Justice for Seth!

https://www.infowars.com/new-startling-seth-rich-murder-case-info-suggests-dc-policednc-collusion/
>>
File: 1423294899347.gif (35KB, 390x260px) Image search: [Google]
1423294899347.gif
35KB, 390x260px
You can see the desperation in the shill posts, keep it up boys
>>
>>126025743
I'm feeling reeealy sleepy. I have to go to sleep right now. Nothing happens, this is not the news I'm looking f0r.
>>
>>126027807
>>
>>126003779
>>>
do it.
>>
>>126004490
you're the reason why no one likes Canada
>>
I've been lurking on the other boards and they are soaked with shills some of the dumbest fucking remarks and well buzzwords mashed together that don't make any sense people are talking about movies or characters or some shit and outta nowhere just the same scripted shit they really stand out these shills are going to turn the whole website against them i couldn't imagine what it must be like on other parts of the net nothing to do with politics and some sperg is spamming about drumpf muh putin puppet or calling random people kikes or something, it is so strange these people don't know what they are fighting or what they are fighting for it really is strange i don't think many are all there in the head they must be true believers,
liberalism is a hell of a drug fuck reality amirite
>>
>>126005204

mostly right, but it was in a pretty low-crime area for DC
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.