[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seth Rich ballistics thread update.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 41

File: sethgun1.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sethgun1.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
Just some updates from an earlier thread:
My immediate thoughts are to try to narrow down the type of firearm used based on the information we have available here, while I get my shit together on requesting the ballistics report.

We've got a fair amount of information out there and I've noticed one area that definitely needs clarification:

I've got two reports on the number of shots fired. One that states there were two, the other three with locations. Since I cannot confirm either story, lets operate under both.

Two Shot theory: two shots from behind center mass.

Three shot theory: One to shot to liver area, with two shots to the upper right quadrant of the back.

Now with either theory, I think the important fact to remember is that according the public incident report "shotspotter" registers the report at 4:20 AM. Seth isn't pronounced dead until 5:57 AM. That is a long time to be bleeding.
>>
So now we make some educated assumptions. No shell casings are found. So we can glean two things from that: Either a revolver was used or our shooter cleans up after himself. "Silver gun" is the description going around and to me that screams nickel plated revolver. Working from that we can narrow our caliber search down to three possible calibers in common use: .38 Special,.22LR,.357 Magnum. The rest being considered unlikely until further evidence surfaces.

Since it took some time for him to succumb to wounds I decided to examine each of our three common calibers using the Taylor knockout formula. Not exactly perfect, but its a start. For those of you not familiar with "gun-math" it is a tried and true formula for determining the stopping power of a particular load.

If you examine the three calibers previously mentioned using this formula we can again make some more assumptions. .22LR is probably our least likely candidate (Although this OP has seen .22LR do some weird shit). .357 Magnum up close is easily the most lethal. It creates serious temporary cavities AND permanent cavites which could have lead to him bleeding out faster, especially if our three shot theory proves true. All signs point to .38 special.

So what did we learn? We're most likely looking for a nickel plated revolver chambered in .38 Special. Obviously this would include those dual chambered in both .38/.357. Rough idea in pic.

I also want to add that obviously this speculation based on the information I have at hand. If you have new information, please update. I'm doing my best.
>>
>>126016685
Hospital anon said 3 gunshot wounds one caused by the exiting bullet
>>
>>126016957
this
3 gunshot wounds, 2 gunshots. 1 of the bullets left the body
>>
Can we get someone to post a screencap of Hospital ANON?
>>
>>126016685
>"shotspotter" registers the report at 4:20 AM

shotspotter will have an accurate count on number of shots
>>
File: 1495002373326.png (1MB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495002373326.png
1MB, 1920x960px
>>126016685
Nice analysis. But is it too late to leave out the possibility that Seth was shot at another location and brought to another location (while apparently still alive and talking). It seems unlikely, but still in the realm of possibility.
>>
>>126018739

Agreed.
>>
Let's also not rule out the possibility that he wasn't shot with a hollow point. If it was a non expanding round, which round is most likely to not make it all the way through?
>>
File: 1495084320443.png (274KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495084320443.png
274KB, 1080x1920px
>>126018123
Is this what you're requesting?
>>
File: 1280px-Kimberstainlesscustomii.jpg (181KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Kimberstainlesscustomii.jpg
181KB, 1280x906px
You assume somebody would identify nickel as silver. But I think most people are a little more up to speed on their bling than that.

They would misidentify nickel as chrome.
>nigga pulled out his chrome 38 and started blastin'
While silver is the trademark "White metal". So it could have been something with a matte finish.
>>
File: 1495115196684.jpg (130KB, 1078x462px) Image search: [Google]
1495115196684.jpg
130KB, 1078x462px
>>126018123
This must be it.
>>
>>126019878
There was post from an OR nurse claiming to have been in the room with seth. she describes his wounds and the course of treatment. I haven't been able to track it down.
>>
>>126020147
BAM! Thank you!
>>
>>126020113
Absolutely. Good points. This is what I was looking for.
>>
>>126020256
>BAM!
Nice response for a ballistics thread.
>>
>>126020487
But then wasn't one of the people we are identifying as fishy responsible for the
>silver gun
quote?
>>
File: 1495058044997.jpg (43KB, 686x287px) Image search: [Google]
1495058044997.jpg
43KB, 686x287px
Also there's this.
>>
>>126020752
http://www.popville.com/2016/07/two-more-armed-robberies-in-bloomingdale-last-night/
Wait. Found the silver handgun quote as close to the horses mouth as possible.

Apparently a couple of googs were doing gunpoint robberies around there.

There's a lot of buzz from people in the area because apparently there's been a slow, ungoing construction project there for a while, and the residents feel the construction barricades are making for perfect hiding spots for the dindus to perform armed robberies.
>>
So if him being the DNC leaker was a coincidence and it was a robbery gone bad.. We're looking for a couple of nogs
Or both could be true. Hey nogs want to avoid prison and pocket a wad of cash? Shoot this guy for us.
>>
>>126020977
It's very unlikely these things happened though...
>>
>>126021680
Yeah it was 4 in the god damn morning. I used to live in a ghetto area, and even ghetto dwellers have a bed time.
>>
>>126021738
Same here, and exactly... Plus the real problem is we could be getting trolled with these posts. I always hate trusting any of these...
>>
In my opinion we should play the nog robbery angle. See how far we can get. If some nogs were gang banging around there they are likely up on social media somewhere; we all know how much they can't resist the wurlstah
>>
Was two shots per doc/pol. Three wounds. Two entry, one exit. Therefor a bullet should have been recovered as evidence since one of the entry wounds had not exit wound.
>>
>>126021865
And if it was an assasination, but we find the nogs responsibile for the robberies around there, chances are they'll pretty quickly cough up any info on odd things they might have witnessed while out gang banging.
>>
>>126021680
I agree. But perhaps the post was made to mislead? And that opens up more questions. Such as... Why is it vital to mislead people into believing he was shot at that location?
Some anons in another thread have suggested to look into Pegasus Museum again, since it is nearby to where Seth Rich was found and it is possibily connected to underground tunnels.
>>
>>126021738
Where he was shot wasn't ghetto. It's an extremely upper class area.
>>
>>126021479

This is good. Let's see if we can find an incident report on this. Might lead to a description of our gun. Might be bullshit.

Leave no stone unturned.
>>
Must factor
>time of actual incident to response time of LEO/EMS.
>distance to hospital at that time of morning with sirens( probably not much).
>factor margin of time error till declared death.
>did PT die in trauma room or was he directed to emergency OR?
>>
>>126018739
That's most plausible since none of the cops were ever interviewed and shotspotter never produced.
>>
>>126016724
A silver gun to an untrained person might as well be stainless steel or chrome plated so I wouldn't limit possible calibers.
>>
>>126022103
Wrong. It was an area. Not really ghetto, not really upper class. But it had apparently seen an uptick in crime in recent months.
>>
File: C5BOT9-UoAAdI0I.jpg (65KB, 578x492px) Image search: [Google]
C5BOT9-UoAAdI0I.jpg
65KB, 578x492px
>>126022144
And the cops are not to be trusted in DC.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495015854888.jpg (58KB, 892x579px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495015854888.jpg
58KB, 892x579px
>>
>>126021939
Are you retarded? Gang bangers don't snitch.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495015653578.jpg (63KB, 832x815px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495015653578.jpg
63KB, 832x815px
>>
>>126023090
Lol. Nogs have no code of honor. They act on the moment. They roll over on each other all the time.
>>
>>126023090
Against the feds? Depends on if they're aware they will die either way
>>
>>126023130
Cash is lubrication for anything.
>>
>>126023031
If true, someone with a FOIA request should be able to get that footage.
>>
Slight inconsistency in the "Surgical Resident" anon.

"About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs" Suggesting he was still alive.

that doesn't fit our time frame if he was pronounced dead by attending at 5:57 AM.

That one hour and thirty seven minutes from report to declared death.

Doesn't add up?
>>
>>126023295
And if something truly shady has happened it has probably already been mysteriously destroyed in a clerical error.
>>
>>126023394
>>126023295
Tru.

Can any anons here submit a request?
>>
>>126016685
Hitmen typically use a .22 but usually put a few of them in the back of the head
>>
Were there exit wounds?
>meaning round was somewhere at scene
If not, slugs were probably removed in an autopsy.
>>
>>126016724
.357 has a higher muzzle velocity than .38 I would imagine it was probably a 38 round used because a 357 would have passed clean through on both rounds. My .357 takes .38, .357, and .380 in a pinch.
>>
>>126023513
I'm working on it. Will post time stamped photos for proof once it shakes out.
>>
>>126023558
Idk if that's entirely accurate. A .22 has no chance of leaving a body, so while I would do a lot of damage in the skull, it would be survivable in the torso. Unless they were right, and they put blood thinners in his drinks at the bar, causing him to be so inebriated.
>>
Does anyone follow his girlfriend on twitter?
I remember back when this happened she had never tweeted anything about hillary. Two weeks after seth died a few pro hillary tweets came from her account.
I found it suspicious since they were bernie supporters.
Anyway her account is private now so i was wondering if one of you fags follow.
>>
>>126023637
Otw to being the real mvp, thanks basedanon
>>
>>126021479
This almost makes me wonder if he did get killed by nigs. It's hard to ignore the trail of Clinton corpses but two suspects robbing people and the market footage showed two sets of legs.
Unless these stories are planted to create a pattern to throw us off
>>
>>126023737
I think they know he was murdered by Clinton and podesta, and now they're so scared they are playing the game.
>>
What ammo was used? We know that no casings were found at the scene, which means one of the following:
1) Shooter used a revolver
2) Shooter had a brass catcher
3) Shooter made sure to collect his brass

Now, the official story is that Rich was mugged, but the mugging went wrong and he was shot in the back a few times, and the mugger panicked and fled without taking his wallet or watch.

That story makes little sense at all by itself, but even then it's only the slightest bit plausible if the shooter had a revolver, and even then, that'd be awfully convenient for the shooter to make sure to specifically use a type of gun that doesn't eject cartridges. There's no way a regular mugger would have a brass catcher, and if the mugger had time to collect his brass, he would've had time to take the watch/wallet too, invalidating the "panicked mugger" narrative.

So... what type of cartridge was used? If it's 9mm, then it's not a revolver. That's for sure. Either way, there's an incredibly low change of it being a mugger.

For fucks sake, we really just need SOMEONE within the justice system pulling those hospital records or police reporters. And we need to find his goddamn laptop. There is no reason it should ever have been impounded if it was "just a mugging". And they also would've returned it by now regardless.
>>
>>126023919
I would more than believe they are planted. Clinton and Podesta can't afford to make any more mistakes, so they are throwing everything they have at this. They know that if this comes out, not only are they going down, but a huge ring of people with them. The establishment is fucking scared. And they should be, honestly.
>>
>>126023959
My opinion is that the best thing for 4chan to do at this point is keep the name Seth Rich on everyone's tongue, and pray for heroes with access to this information who will put themselves in harm's way. We've almost won. The fall of globalism will be commemmorated as one of the greatest events in the history of man. But it won't happen without a few more heroes.
>>
"He had just found out he was going to go to work for the Clinton campaign doing data analysis and helping getting people out to vote,"

Dont forget his parents said he was going to start working for clinton before he died.

Draw him close to kill him
>>
>>126023090
You definitely have no idea how a niggers brain works
>>
>>126023951
What else can she do... Her life is literally in danger...
>>
>>126023959
This. There are so many inconsistencies and ridiculous notions being thrown around that I can't believe anyone believes that garbage.
>>
>>126023707
22 magnums will pass all the way through a human. The smaller the surface area of the round the less resistance as it passes through. Hell I've seen copper jacket 9mm go all the way through a car door and a person. .45 has such good stopping power because it sticks into the meat and transfers the fluid shock into the surrounding area. .22 short ballistics involving the skull are different. The round tends to bounce and carome off of the curved surfaces, though not always.the benefit of a 22 is that even when the round is recovered you can't get a good read on the barrel patterns because the round is so small and deforms easily.
>>
>>126024114
Definitely. You can tell how severe something is by how hard the shilling on /pol/ is. And we haven't seen shilling this bad since the podesta emails dropped. With the site being locked down shortly after an anon says "they're coming in 40 minutes. They're here now"? It's fucking unreal.

And on top of that. The redditfags tell me that reddit is being shilled even harder, with tons of shill accounts or bots flooding all across the site and downvoting anything relating to Seth Rich
>>
>>126023959
4) Seth was shot at a different location
>>
Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776
>>
>>126024114
I'm also not willing to dismiss the idea that he was shot somewhere else on dropped there but we need video to confirm our deny whether he walked that route and if he did walk there why did it take so fucking long. Supposedly he went to wonderland but nobody saw him there and they close at 2am
>>
>>126016724
.32 is also an option on the table. There are a number of revolvers produced to handle everything from .32 S&W all the way to the relatively new .327 federal. These might also explain the prolonged time it took for Seth to succumb to his wounds. .32 H&R magnum, for example, would be considerably weaker than .357 magnum loads but still more powerful than .22LR. You also have to keep in mind that many .22 revolvers are chambered to handle .22 magnum rounds. I think there is a wider range of possible options than just the three you listed, although they are all less common. A ballistics report would help shed more light.
>>
>>126024367
And by how hard the shilling is in the mainstream meteor.
>>
>>126024388
Well, that goes along with #3, just collecting the body instead of the casings. Obviously, if it was "just a mugger", they wouldn't be moving the body.
>>
>>126024279
That's just the thing, unless she has any kind of cryptographic knowledge, which even the simplest of would get passed Clinton and podesta, she is fucked. She has such a close eye on her right now that she ought to just play their game if she wants to live.

Or go alahu akbar and just go on tv/record yourself, and send it out spur of the moment, and tell what you can
>>
>>126023959
Some very good observations. We need an insider. That seems to be our best hope right now. Someone inside with a conscience needs to find out about /pol/
>>
>>126024367
I don't see real proof that there is true shilling going on /pol/, but I have no reason to not believe it... I jumped off of reddit because of how hard the left was pounding me in the head there. Including T_D subscriber number count incident, and spez editing crap...
>>
>>126024638
I was considering enlisting in the police force, but I have a really good day job in the career field I want right now...
>>
>>126024367
I don't doubt it. 4chan is decent about sweeping skills and calling them out. Reddit is filed with too many liberal minds, that don't see it and just feed into it.
>>
Is codefag screaming daddy at comet right now? Anyone heard from him?
>>
Probably a .357 at least. 22 and 38 won't exit.
>>
Do you use Reynolds or store brand foil?
>>
>>126024460
I guess my thinking is that if staged it to look like a mugging, they'd use a weapon more common to the street. Appreciate your input.
>>
>>126024905
So a 9 or a 45 then?
>>
File: never-give-up.jpg (29KB, 478x359px) Image search: [Google]
never-give-up.jpg
29KB, 478x359px
>>126018739
No. , And the information of a silver gun is garbage
What we have is two possibilities.
1. He was drunk walking home from a bar and
Robbery attempt went bad and he was killed.

or
2. He was the person who leaked Emails to
WikiLeaks, and was murdered to Protect
Hillary Clinton and Conspirators.

1.. On Sunday, July 10, 2016, Two shots were detected by ShotSpotter.
2. A radio call was dispatched to a Police unit.
3. At approximately 4:19 am the police arrive they find a victim. (Seth Rich)
4. The Police Call For an Ambulance
5. The Ambulance brings (Seth Rich) to The Hospital
6. He is pronounced dead
7. He was shot twice in the back.
(One round lodged in the body, One Round entered and exited his body.
8. The WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange a few weeks later announced
he was offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to a conviction
in the Rich case. He hinted darkly that the slain man had been a source in his
organization's recent publication of 30,000 internal DNC emails.
The fallout from that embarrassment had led to the firing of several
top Democratic Party officials.

My opinion:
If not for Julian Assange comment, I would call it a Robbery gone bad.
But, Because of Assange's comment.
The Clintons habit of having people die around them.
The Money involved in the Clinton campaign and exposure to prosecution.
I say there could have been a motive.
If Rich was killed for Political reasons, it would be the biggest story of the century.
>>
>>126024439
Good point anon. I have no doubt his entire last day was fabricated. Like I said before, they are throwing everything they have at this, because they can't afford not to.
>>
>>126024959
Possibly. Wouldn't rule anything out at this point. I want to get people talking and hope together we have enough combined autism and insomnia to figure SOMETHING out.
>>
>>126024697
>inb4 told you have to go back

Welcome aboard.
>>
>>126025040
Yeah what I don't get is if he was
>just a guy
who
>was in the wrong place at the wrong time
Why the fuck would the DNC be paying top dollar even still to this day for a family spokesperson?
>>
>>126024638
Anonymous email time?
>>
>>126023614

snub nosed 357 is only as powerful as a plus P 38 special load because or short barrel
>>
>>126025205
I was thinking more along the lines of we need to get 4chan in the news again. In a big bad way.
>>
>>126025004
Can we discount your first possibility right away, considering the huge time gap over 2 or 3 hours between his leaving the bar and getting shot?
>>
File: ctr chat log foxacid.jpg (1MB, 2133x2885px) Image search: [Google]
ctr chat log foxacid.jpg
1MB, 2133x2885px
>>126024697
>I don't see real proof that there is true shilling going on /pol/
We know that shilling does happen on /pol/. Anyone who's here for even a few weeks can recognize when the site gets flooded by fucktons of slide threads and 1-post-by-this-ID people popping in and dispensing bluepill garbage and the same canned shill posts.

Trust me, it hasn't been this bad since the election lead-up when the podesta emails dropped. It's not just "ironic shitposting".
>>
>>126024878
Didn't even think about it
>>
One flaw in the "shot somewhere else" theory is the shotspotter report. If it's correct and two shots did come from that area what's the likelihood they were unrelated to Seth?
>>
>>126020147
Much appreciated anon, missed the whole revival with medanon postings. Do I get correctly that in fact he survived for at least 8 hours until police showed up and kicked everyone out? You cannot respond to a case (who called anyway?), carry the victim to a hospital and perform surgery + ICU bolld transfer in that 1:30

Also I will press F for medanon, if he is (was) legit
>>
>>126025207
The "power" relative to penetration at that point, would have the .357 go through before the .38. Surface area of the round.
>>
File: IMG_2741.jpg (109KB, 700x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2741.jpg
109KB, 700x293px
Long barrel .357 did it.

It was James alefantis and David Brock
>>
>>126025040
I think the wonderland story came from Obama's buddy Capone. Why Capone at the white House before the murder and then on vacation hours after the murder?
>>
I was an armorer in the Army for 4 years. I have a light background in ballistics, and now work in EMS.

>>126023707
Unlikely. Most .22s are not jacketed, meaning they deform easily. The back of the skull is pretty thick and unlikely to let .22s penetrate outside of point blank range, which would produce powder burns around the entry wound.

>>126016685
>>126016724
This is a good foundation. I would work with a higher speed lower grain round. Something in the 9 millimeter range sounds reasonable. The inconsistency with entry/exit wounds points to something on the lower end, caliber-wise, from a moderate range. Maybe something around 10-20 feet away.
If you could obtain picutes of the wounds it would go a long way to narrowing down the caliber.
>>
Maybe this is worth mentioning, but I'd be checking out what everyone tied into Pizzagate is doing. After all, it's their exposure that is at risk. Have alefantes or anyone been doing anything questionable?
>>
>>126025309
Notice how the level of muh Russia increases side by side with the level of shareblue?
>>
>>126025335
Drop him at the site, fire 2 rounds. Even blanks. And it creates a different narrative based on the shot spotter.
>>
>>126020147
Medfag here. Everything he's saying checks out as far as standard procedures and knowing his medicine and vernacular and such. This guy definitely works in a hospital. Of course, there's still the possibility that he's just another medfag LARPing. After all, it would be a huge coincidence for an anon to be one of the people that just so happens to be taking care of Seth Rich.

That said, I WANT TO BELIEVE. All anon needs to do for proof is post a picture of his ID badge (with dox info blacked out) or a picture of his white coat with the name of the hospital on it. or something like that.
>>
File: 1494983286631.png (382KB, 831x682px) Image search: [Google]
1494983286631.png
382KB, 831x682px
>>126022515

that guy is a real piece of shit.
>>
>>126025494
Good shit anon, we can use any ballistics knowledge right now
>>
File: 6765756.jpg (64KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6765756.jpg
64KB, 717x1024px
>>126016685
>>
>>126025374
See >>126023333
>>
>>126025558
Bingo
>>
>>126025548
Yup. It's a two-pronged approach. Scream that Seth Rich is just a dumb debunked conspiracy that you should ignore, while also flooding everywhere with hysteric news about MUH RUSSIA MUH IMPEACHMENT as a standard slide tactic. They're using these same tactics regardless of platform; everywhere from 4chan to faceberg to the MSM.
>>
>>126025638
Is this shilling?
>>
>>126025558
>Drop him at the site, fire 2 rounds. Even blanks. And it creates a different narrative based on the shot spotter.
shieeet
>>
>>126025558
Good thinking. And it gets him to the hospital where the job can be finished.
>>
>>126016685
why don't you just get the fucking police report, faggot
quit trying to crowdsource details from rumors and larpers on /pol/
>>
>>126025820
>that flag
>that pic
Yep
>>
>>126016724
>No shell casings are found.
source?
>>
>>126025632
We have similar backgrounds. Though I am of a more....amphibious nature.

I'll be updating with new ballistics threads as these are archived. Lets try and work together Dogface.
>>
Keep in mind .22lr is the preferred caliber of contract killers, due to the ability to suppress the sound so well. But a suppressed .22 would eliminate the revolver theory, as that requires a gas seal, which isn't exactly common.

Were there reported gunshots heard from any witnesses?
>>
>>126025756
Suppress the information of the right and bluepill harder the left. Nice tactic.
>>
>>126023333
Checked. There's a lot of fishy stuff going on. Medanon could just be a resident somewhere else who's LARPing. Or he could be legit, and it doesn't add up because the official story - including time of death - that we're given is total bullshit.
>>
>>126025908
See
>>126023031
>>
>>126020175
that was a larp from someone claiming to be a 4th year med student and he had no verifiable evidence or anything to corroborate his story
>>
>>126026050
Unless, as is being suggested, they didn't want the sound to be supprssed. If it is found that they indeed did not use a .22 then that would help us further cement that theory.
>>
>>126023707
Not related to this story, but a jacketed 25 cal to the lower back of the skull, would bounce around the skull and scramble the brains.
>>
>>126025947
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/218883023-story
>>
>>126021738
you obviously haven't lived in a real ghetto where the crack game runs hard at those hours
dealers are usually out bird calling for sales for people that have been on a binge all night and need to re-up

ghetto in canada is laughable
>>
While it's important to question the information we come across, no thread should be denied. We need to look at everything
>>
>>126026311
Yeah I'm betting you are right.
>>
>>126026290
get the whole thing
it's a public record
>>
>>126026393
That's what I said anon
>>
>>126026228
If we were to just say for the moment that medANON wasn't a LARPer, then what would that suggest?
>>
>>126026559
Then go grab it
>>
>>126025494
Isn't .38spl less muzzle velocity than 9mm? (due to lower pressure tolerances).

So a stubby .38 revolver seems to fit the bill you just described.
>>
>>126025934
I'm just trying to learn how to detect it... Thank you very much. It's a single post ID too.
>>
>>126026512
Yes. Follow all leads and don't discount them outright by adhering to our natural instincts of clinging to probability over truth.
>>
>>126026626
here is the full report of the responding officers. that was real hard, nigger:

https://www.scribd.com/document/320691960/Event-16113797-Public-Incident-Packet-1

the investigator's report should be able to obtain shortly
>>
>>126016685
>Seth isn't pronounced dead until 5:57 AM
skippy put him in a pedo time machine to rape his boy bum so that he'd be too traumatized to talk in the afterlife
>>
>>126026589
The official story is false?
>>
>>126026633

As my father once said "9mm can do anything a .38 can but not vice versa" Who's to say it was a revolver? Why not a .380 ACP there are also a lot of older but readily available antique and saturday night special revolvers though in the even weaker .38 Smith and Wesson which is what .38 special replaced because it was a weak round
>>
Is there any way to access the gun registrations of members of the DNC? If they didn't hire a goon we can figure out which ones of them own firearms.
>>
>>126026660
You can pretty much assure anyone trying to strawman, discredit, or divert the topic is a shill. Even if they aren't, they are useless during these investigations and should be ignored.
>>
>>126026589
That either medanon was a bit hazy on the specific time details, or the story we're given is fake.
>>
>>126023333
>>126025683

Fuck my typing skills, not about to type again the whole novel I concocted just because I hit the wrong key. tldr - how peeps know he died 5:57? Publicly available record or just MSM? The coroner signing that doc should be a primary target for questioning, if he/she's still alive that is.
>>
Anon posted in another thread that the responding officer to the gunshot report was Jody O'Leary according to police.
>>
>>126026949
Good job, so what were you complaining about anyway? Stop crying cyкa
>>
>>126016685
>>126016724
>>126023707
>>126025494
More to consider.
So assuming the multiple shot theory and Medfag info is true.
Two or even three shots center mass, specifically the abdomen. The Medfag said there was an injury to the bowel and liver. This means that the shooter is probably right handed. Recoil in a right handed person is generally up and to the right, rapid shots would prevent even a trained shooting from stopping that.
I would also assume that the round that exited left a mark on the pavement in front of the shootint site. Unless the shooter was a fucking midget, any normal person shooting the abdomen of another normal person is going to follow a downward trajectory.
Also, considering the shoot placement. The shooter was probably close, closer to the 7-10ft range. A man being shot will crumple, especially with extremely painful abdomen shots. So my guess is the shooter was either close enough to hit a basketball sized target twice in a very short amount of time, or the weapon used had recoil compensation. That could be anything from an aftermarket barrel compensator, a gun designed that way, or a longer barrel handgun with a smaller caliber round.
>>
>>126027014
Someone said something about no shell casings at the scene. Which I could believe. Because if there were shell casings found at the scene then we wouldn't be trying to figure out what caliber was used.

So they either collected their brass, or didn't have to.
>>
Blimp
>>
>>126026996
I would like to consider that possibility. There are indications of DC police corruption. How hard would it be to cook up a false report?
>>
>>126026018
Word. It's a light background in ballistics. As in, I'm familiar with it, but I hate math.
>>
>>126026589
you think that the 50+ people involved would keep quiet about flagrant lies in the official report? you believe that all the medical documentation and ancillary reports on medical devices and the chain of custody of the body and evidence would be forged without someone going to a reporter? really?

"three can keep a secret if two are dead" -ben franklin
>>
>>126027198

Did any med staff remove any bullets from Seth? If so, where did they go?
>>
>>126024367
Share blue insider told us that they keep a tighter leash on reddit, we are the lose ends.

>>126025286
Let's invade an small independent nation.

>>126026996
It always is.

>>126027310
That's what we are seeing, the story has more holes than the victims body.
>>
>>126027122
Let's not overlook the possibility of the coroner being in on it as what seems to be the case with a lot of the WikiLeaks high targets.
>>
>>126027289
nearly impossible in case this high profile. there were 4+ officers on scene and the number of investigators and adminstrators is a lot of people. it's not plausible. the feds usually backstop these cases as well since it's a murder of a political staffer
>>
>>126027413
That's where the information blackout happens.
Police reports are public record.
Medical information is confidential/need to know shit.
>>
>>126027193
Good thinking anon. As for the scratched pavement theory, an anon mentioned earlier they could have dropped the body off, and fired blanks. That would cause all kinds of different stories.
>>
>>126027413
And that's a good point too. That seems to be a break from what you usually get in unsolved homicides. Usually police will use the ME report to figure out the caliber used and release that information to the public so people can help find the killer.
>>
>>126024878
He was in a thread early this morning. I didnt match his old tripcode to make sure its not some larping faggot though. Too lazy.
>>
>>126027414
>That's what we are seeing, the story has more holes than the victims body.
from what i've seen, it doesn't. it was reported as a botched robbery and this is not uncommon.

t. worked patrol for 12 years
>>
File: 1387010691014.jpg (26KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1387010691014.jpg
26KB, 429x410px
So why is there so much focus on the weapon when the real questions should be focused on the hospital? Why was he pronounced dead when the survival of cases just like his are high? Who was in the room with Rich? Medfag already said that most of the staff was either kicked out or physically prevented from entering his room.
>>
>>126016724
The 3 shots speculation derived from the entry/exits point. There were an exit from one bullet and no exit for the other. Making 3 bruises. With that information you could say the caliber wasn't powerful enough to perfor through his body.
>>
>>126027746
Medfag claims that he died many hours after he was admitted. But his death is officially called at 557(less than 2 hours after he was shot)
>>
>>126027310
If Clinton and Podesta are going all out on this, which they are, id imagine every single person involved in the official investigation is paid. They are not going to have another Seth Rich.

As shitty as this is, this means that even the official "evidence" is probably shit too
>>
>>126027561
the death certificate that has cause of death is public record and you can request a copy for $10-$15 from the mortuary. anyone can legally request one
>>
Alright, we need an anon to investigate the crime scene for any suspicious looking scratches and dents in the pavement, assuming they weren't repaired by now. If there are none, we might be able to rule out that he was shot on the street, and the blank theory might be more credible.
>>
>>126027845
Yeah I'm not getting v& any time soon. You request it.
>>
>>126027746

Hospitals keep things on computers. *cough, cough*
>>
>>126027193
"The decedent was conscious and breathing with apparent gunshot wound(s) to the back"
http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/seth-rich-evidence-wikileaks-police-report-document-dnc-staffer-homicide-conspiracy-theory/

In the abdomen possibly, but what is your source?

Good work anon, weapon specialists are needed, should we get /k/ in here?
>>
>>126027193
My exact thoughts. I had a friend stand in for seth in a weird little mock up this morning. I hadn't considered the right handed shooter aspect of it.
>>
>>126027912
your in canada, nigga, you're probably safer than any of us even reading the thread.
>>
>>126027746
it's important to establish a chronology. does anyone know if toxicology tests were done? is there any evidence corroborating the bar manager's story of the victim being visibly inebriated?
>>
>>126027837
corruption doesn't work like this. you cannot buy some people's consciences. not everyone can be sell their soul for hard cash and normal go through psychological stress in these situations. these people aren't just automatons that will take cash and stay perfectly silent. stop watching movies and grow up a little
>>
>>126027658
The evidence and events don't match up
>holes
>>
>>126028003
I also have to keep my gun locked up. So if spooks come smashing in my door there's very little chance I'll be ready to shoot.
>>
>>126027832
Well that is still quite a long time for a .38/.357 in the back.
>>
>>126025615
not going to happen because not real. guy was LARPing like everyone else here
>>
We really should ask /k
>>
>>126027310
I don't know. Do you know anything about these 50+ people. Who pays them? Who hired them?Shooting down these ideas solely on probability and not fact is not helpful right now, as we are still in the process of collecting the data. We can't know even the total probability until this phase is complete. One new piece of evidence could change that, and it may come at the end of a doctored report.
>>
>>126027952

/k is a fucking joke

also CCV footage in hospital of visitors to room?
>>
>>126018739
As far as i know whe lack 3 hours of the night he got shot
There is the possibility of a questioning that happened beforehand
He might also have passed out and got taken somewhere
>"he was unusually drunk, he could drink my beer for hours before getting tipsy or even drunk"
Also witnesses said he was acting wierd while leaving the bar
>declined a ride of his long time friend, the owner of the bar
>>
>>126027912
>>126028003

it's fucking disturbing to think that this many people on this board are paranoid schizophrenics
>>
Why are we speculating on the type of gun?
I assume the police had ballistic test done
and they know what type of round it was.
(so all speculation on what type of gun is just noise)
>>
>>126028131
I agree!

>>126027952
>>
>>126028206
Codefag hasn't even gone that far down the rabbit hole, and look what happened to him.
>>
>>126027658
>t. Worked patrol for 12 years as a security guard

Fix that for ya...
>>
>>126028057
But on how long of a time frame would you need to set up those kinds of connections? Clinton has been a big player for a long time. It's definitely possible that they are calling in their collective favors from everyone tied into pizzagate, under the threat that this affects them too. The DC police have long defended the establishment.
>>
File: doctor.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
doctor.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
>>126027934
If we had an anon working in the hospital as a doctor/nurse/pharmacist/therapist/etc, they'd have the ability to pull up his EMR and look over what it shows.

Of course, doing so does leave an electronic trail, and they can tell who logged in and looked at a profile. But no one checks these things unless they have a reason to. Such as directly showing screencaps of the EMR online or something.

BUT if an anon looked up the files and simply gave us a quick rundown along with names of physicians/nurses, that would be good. And there's be enough vagueness that it wouldn't cause the hospital to look back and see what people recently logged in.

But... we'd need an anon who works somewhere in WMC
>>
>>126028066
explain
you can't assume that medical info on a scene report from patrol is correct. it is usually off the mark because cops aren't EMT's
you need the EMT/intake report to start caring about this shit
>>
>>126028281
Who/what is codefag, I need a rundown here please.
>>
>>126028151
I doubt it would hurt.

Do you have a link?
>>
File: sheeeeet.jpg (45KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeeet.jpg
45KB, 500x406px
>>126027658
Gday five oh, perhaps lookup a certain member of the dc fuzz brass at a certain Italian disc food restaurant for the certain 'yay lets celebrate this place still being open' night.

Think on it like wire, reckon there's many Callahan's in dc homicide?
>>
New Question to ask: Who does the ballistics analysis for the DC Police? Is it in-house or do they contract it out?
>>
>>126016685
Gods Work anon!! 200% what im thinking
good job, im shit with guns
>>
Hi /pol/..did you ever figure out the time of death discrepancy between the official time of death vs. hospital anon? Hospital anon saying that he was stable and looked like he was going to make it lines up with what Seth's brother said..just curious if there was fuckery going on with saying he died 90 minutes later and what TPTB had to gain from that? Back to lurking.
>>
>>126028356
Don't make this about him.

>>126028155
He looks like a regular beer drinker he ain't going to get drunk by himself that easily, he was probably with someone.
>>
>>126027952
I'm mostly going off of what the Medfag said. If he is a larper, he's fucking good and did his homework. I work in EMS, everything he said, technically, was spot on for what would happen in the ER for that case.

Also, I assume it was the abdomen, most rounds to the lungs, especially pistol calibers, are going to be stopped by the ribs. Also gunshot wounds to the lungs are pretty fatal pretty quickly unless taken care of at the hospital. You'll be looking at a sucking chest wound, not unlike that scene from 'Three Kings', google it it's accurate.
>>
>>126028155
He would be extra drunk if he was given blood thinners
>>
>>126028206
Codefag is getting raped right now just for posting the white House pic
>>
File: ௵.jpg (21KB, 372x260px) Image search: [Google]
௵.jpg
21KB, 372x260px
>>126016685
bump
>>
>>126027193
Actually the recoil part is incorrect. A leftie would recoil up and to the right. Being the dominant hand is secured to the left side of the gun.

A right handed shooters recoil would more likely move left, their dominant hand being affixed to the right. You can even see this in most drills. Most right handed shooters will shoot left often in speed.
>>
>>126028281
>>126028306
you guys are fantasizing way too hard. people roll on billionaires all day. epstein's entire house staff sang like birds, etc
his house manager even stole a ton of shit from him. loyalty isn't that easy in the real world
>>
>>126028104
Same sized hole as a 9.
>>
>>126028234
Either new to investigative technique, or shill.
>>
>>126028481
I just need a quick rundown.
>>
>>126028535
bullshit
>>
>>126028383

No I'm saying people need the footage.
>>
>>126027571
I think they would have taken his wallet and personal items if they did it in a different location I bet it was a hired gun who wasn't the best at his job
>>
>>126028356
>>125887977

this and what happened afterwards (including the warning) 200% convinced me we kicked a hornet's nest.
>>
>>126028600
>loyalty isn't that easy in the real world

Who said anything about loyalty? Use of force and blackmail can get you anywhere, anon.
>>
>>126028675
Your right. He's probably screaming daddy and covered in hot pizza sauce
>>
Brad Bauman
Bauman Is a Crisis Communications Expert Who Works for a Firm With Progressive Ties & Urged Civil Disobedience to Force an Independent Investigation on Russia
>>
File: IMG-20170508-WA0005.jpg (61KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170508-WA0005.jpg
61KB, 700x450px
Whoa whoa whoa! Errbody just hol up!
What is his name again?
>>
>>126028434
you're a NEET in australia and all your criminal justice education comes from TV?

your input is completely useless to you and everyone in your sphere of influence. get your life together
>>
>>126028676
Agreed, untill then we should work from the idea he got shot in the back!
>>
>>126028776
If they take his belongings then that is more evidence to hide, right? Perhaps the thinking is to leave everything on him and let the hospital take care of it.
>>
>>126028505
That's not the way blood thinners work. They usually take a week or so to produce any noticeable results. He could've been drugged with something else though. The phone call to the GF would give us clues to that.

>>126028589
You're totally right. Now that I think about it I do the same thing. How many left handed assassins do we know of?
>>
>>126028481
Blood thinners

If he was shot after receiving those, he would bleed out no matter what.
>>
>>126020977
I don't think we can consider that. It's way too hard to prove, and there's no evidence for it.
>>
>>126028987
Seems like an overly complicated thing to do versus firing enough shots to ensure you hit something vital.
>>
>>126028472
seems like disinfo to waste time/send anons to a wild goose chase.
- time discrepancy
- med-anon literally gave away his identity
>>
>>126016685

Supposedly there exists body cam footage when police were on the scene.

Has this been confirmed and what does DC PD do with the recordings?
>>
>>126028822
it really can't. it gets outed rather quickly. humans are nothing but faulty and people blather about all kinds of shit especially when they're drinking or disclose to a SO or have some kind of mental breakdown or crisis on conscience.

stop getting your life info from movies
>>
Bauman
http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/brad-bauman-seth-rich-dnc-family-democrat-pastorum-group-wikileaks/
>>
Bump. This shit's important.
>>
One shot is pointless. Pro assassins go for 2 shots to ensure the kill.
3 is unlikely unless some personal reason was involved or something, but it should be 2 or 4.
>>
>>126028942
Depends on the blood thinner, alcohol itself it's a blood thinner so with a clog disolver you'll bleed out very fast.

>>126028652
Anon with programing knowledge posted a picture of the club owner in the white house the day before Seth was killed after going to his bar, now he's testing Obama's waterboarding facilities.
>>
>>126028942
>How many left handed assassins do we know of?

john podesta.
>>
>>126028942
>They usually take a week or so to produce any noticeable results.

I'm gonna stop you right there, anon.

>https://patient.info/health/anticoagulants
>Dabigatran, apixaban and rivaroxaban prevent a blood chemical called thrombin from working, which in turn prevents fibrin from being made from fibrinogen. Dabigatran binds to thrombin. Apixaban and rivaroxaban stop thrombin from being made. All three medicines work quickly - within two to four hours.
>>
>>126028942
No anon, they do work that way

http://www.webmd.com/dvt/dvt-alcohol

>biochemistry student
>>
>>126029085
It's a known CIA tactic to drug your target first before engaging them. It sure makes an easier target. And If they happen to know they have a coroner on the inside (and in DC doesn't that seem likely?) then they could have put anything in his system.
>>
>>126029276
an assassination is known as an "el presidente" and is two shots in the chest and one in the head

it's even a drill and test of shooting skill:
http://www.handgunsmag.com/tactics-training/the-lengendary-el-presidente-shooting-drill/
>>
>>126029117
some anon posted an artice saying the bwc footage were "lost"

also, i have no knowledge of gun, but could witnesses who heard the shots make a difference between the sounds of a revolver and a 9mm?
>>
>>126023959
Ok so he didn't have his laptop on him when he was "mugged", but LE went to his house and took it as evidence? Is that correct? Does anyone know the details on the timeframe of when his house was searched after the incident and if anything else was taken as "evidence"?
>>
File: spagett.jpg (79KB, 384x275px) Image search: [Google]
spagett.jpg
79KB, 384x275px
>>126029318
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rite
>>
>>126029385
Thank you anon
>>
File: 1495078842873.png (780KB, 1920x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1495078842873.png
780KB, 1920x1500px
>>126020147
das bigger one
>>
>>126026949
>https://www.scribd.com/document/320691960/Event-16113797-Public-Incident-Packet-1

I love how at the bottom it says "PUBLIC NARRATIVE"
>>
>>126029535
I was taught it. Failure to Stop drill.

two in the chest. one to the reflex center of the brain.
>>
>>126029385
That make sense in the context of a hospital setting. But I doubt those were slipped into his drink.
>>
if all of you are too pussy to pay for a copy of the death certificate then you don't have the nuts to actually do anything of note in pursuing this investigation
this is literally mental masturbation on a rwandan water skiing forum unless you take some action
if you are that mentally disturbed that you believe a gunman will show up at your door for getting some paperwork then please, seek help or at least get a job
>>
Was there any autopsy?

JFK had his head blown off and still got one.
>>
Back to the .38 spl theory though. Assuming it was a 6 shot revolver, why stop at 2 if you wanted to make him die?

Did he maybe fall down and play dead after the first 2 shots? Shooter skipped an execution shot assuming they got one in the heart?
>>
What if Seth Rich is the one guy Comey directly unmasked?
>>
>>126029678
this is typical in police reports because it's what the news uses and they don't want grisly details to go out to the public. i always thought it was dumb and treats the public like babies but most of the time it's out of respect of friends and families

it's "sanitized" for 6 o'clock news consumption
>>
>>126029886
>head blown off
You mean back and to the left
>>
>>126029753
Given the time discrepancy between the shooting and medfag's account of events, they could have even applied that shit at the hospital. Unfortunately this hinges on medfag's story being true, but if it is, that opens up a LOT more fucking questions than just "did they thin his blood?"
>>
File: download (7).jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>126029804
Oh hi there mr. Agent, sir. I didn't see you there
>>
>>126029804
Congratulations. You've just elevated the counterpoints to everything you've said in this thread thus far.
>>
File: 2016 Class Photo.png (561KB, 704x493px) Image search: [Google]
2016 Class Photo.png
561KB, 704x493px
bumpity
>>
>>126030031
In my opinion the 'blood thinner at the bar' idea isn't a very good one. If he was drugged at all there it was mostly likely a common date rape drug. They're easier to get and use then a blood thinner like that. As far as the Medfag goes, theres a screen shot of his first post in the thread, he seems credible. Like I said earlier, if he was a larper, he was a damn good one.
>>
>>126029930
Shooter could be an amateur. If I was gonna do it, I'd get a junkie to pull the trigger, then you spike his shit and he goes down as just another OD stat. Robbery narrative in place, job done. Even if they fail to kill him, still looks like nothing.

(I'm speculating out of my ass)
>>
>>126028780
What warning?
>>
>>126030338
Blood thinners are useful in the event you plan on shooting someone. Definitely assure the death at the very least.
>>
>>126029565
This is a serious question, does anyone know the answer?
>>
>>126029544

I wouldn't imagine a normie bystander to know the difference between a 9 and 38.

22 sounds like one of those little firecrackers though. Bigger = louder but not easily discernable.
>>
>>126030034
i'll order it and post it if you all want to put up one bitcoin into my wallet
>>
File: 1494968004720.jpg (22KB, 306x284px) Image search: [Google]
1494968004720.jpg
22KB, 306x284px
>>
>>126030405
I still think we should try and track down those 2 nogs that were doing holdups in the area. Just for posterity sake.
>>
>>126030405
I would expect the professionals not to put the kill in the hands of an unprofessional. Chance of success drops dramatically.
>>
>>126030338
Another thing to keep in mind is that beer is a natural blood thinner, and if he drank enough of that shit to get him fucked up (according to the (((witnesses)))), then that may be an alternative option to look into.
>>
>>126030606
Is that you Bernie?

>No refunds
>>
>>126030606
ACAB

You don't get enough extortion money?
>>
>>126030506
True, but you could also just shoot them in the fucking head. It jusy seems like qn unnecessary step in a high stake politcal assassination. It also sounds like a bit of a calling card. If you're adamant we could look into other Clinton related suspicious deaths and see if there's a presences of blood thinners there.
>>
>>126030524
only the family, the investigators and the property owner would know this
>>
Have a bump
>>
>>126029804
Sorry chief, order them for me and send your V&...I mean documents to my house
5037 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008
>>
>>126030687
From what I read, the bar tender said he was "unusually drunk" for the amount he had consumed. And that he can usually hold his own.

This was just a tactic
>>
File: Canacuck.jpg (25KB, 321x324px) Image search: [Google]
Canacuck.jpg
25KB, 321x324px
>>126030643
My dream
>>
>>126030727
>>126030730
you think i should work for free? are you a fucking socialist? you want results, you pay the fuck up or go elsewhere. free market, nigger
>>
>>126016724

I believe "silver gun" is an error. "Silver gun" comes from prior robberies in the neighborhood before the Seth Rich murder. 3 suspects were arrested in armed robberies with pistols and none of the ballistics matched the Seth Rich case.

IMO, there is no reason to think we are looking for a "silver gun" in the Seth Rich case.
>>
>>126030506

wasnt one theory of drunk in princess diannas death someone jammed a syringe with x amount of y alcohol content into driver to make em super drunk super fast? thatd thin the fuck out of your blood
>>
>>126025619
I'll say! Why isn't there a thread on this guy alone? Holy crap read what this guy did and he's STILL approved as DC Chief???

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/221018540-story
>>
>>126030748
If he was shot in the head, it wouldn't be as easy to claim it was a botched robbery.
>>
Sieg Heil.

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions

https://discord.gg/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3 ,4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers
>>
>>126030748
If Rich was shot in the head, that would have thrown the "botched robbery/scared mugger" narrative out the window.
>>
>>126030787
you do know that public companies are requesting it as well as dozens of other people to close his accounts like his cell phone, bank, etc
you really think this is some cloak and dagger shit?
>>
>>126030981

Plus what if they wanted him alive to say something to him before he died
>>
File: 1494970346277.png (181KB, 272x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494970346277.png
181KB, 272x338px
>>126030882
Gee, why are shills always so angry
>>
>>126030981
>>126031051

wrong. this happens in the US almost daily
>>
>>126031224
>source: my ass
>>
>>126030932
I haven't heard that theory, but I can tell you from what I know in biochem, it's definitely plausible.
>>
>>126031118
More like spy vs spy shill
>>
>>126031156
i'm offering you the documents and you call me a shill....ok
i really don't see you putting in work to answer these questions about the murder
>>
>>126022103
Dcfag here. Northwest D.C. Is always considered the "nice" part of D.C. Where there's not a lot of crime, but Bloomingdales is one of the few neighborhoods that people would consider ghetto or unsafe in NW. It's filled with nogs. Although it's still not common for someone to just be murdered in cold blood like that
>>
File: 656768765865.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
656768765865.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>sidethead
shitposting
>pretending wthe shills are back
>seth meme
>they are worse than crt
>they are freedomworks
>they are payed indian poointheloo on cellphone proxy
>they do it for almost free but a mere penny
>>
>>126031340
>i'm offering you the documents

No, you're telling other people to go get it, which involves several steps that paint a huge fucking target on you.
>>
File: PKaUWZu.jpg (581KB, 1920x1031px) Image search: [Google]
PKaUWZu.jpg
581KB, 1920x1031px
>>126031224
Lol the only person here trying to deflect and redirect the conversation.

Try harder shill
>>
>>126031275
here's one:
http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/akron/man-shot-in-head-dies-on-akron-street/424176653

shot in the head in botched deal
>>
>>126029544
No witnesses couldn't but the listening system that detected the shots and alerted the police
would be able to tell with it's sound mapping program.

However, this system would be part of the MPD database and so highly secure.
>>
>>126031446
i said that i would order them and post them you fucking illiterate nigger
>>
>>126031012

Remember guys. Don't click external links or join discord servers, ect.
>>
>>126031340
You're trying to extort people, silly shill. You don't even have the documents
>>
>>126031632
Why aren't gubmint peeplz always so angry and racist?
>>
Why would a profeessional hitman not try to make the death look like a robbery? Is it the simple fact of not wanting any physical evidence to tie one to the crime?
>>
>>126025558
If he was captured, his cell phone would have been confiscated immediately. my theory is an attempted capture (explains the bruising). Followed by his escape, causing the person to have to shoot him in the back as he ran. It was unintentional to shoot him in the street, gun was probably to intimidate him into coming with the kidnapper. Probably looking for a smaller caliber revolver (easier to conceal).
>>
The police who arrived on scene had body cameras.

We need that footage.
>>
>>126031340
Keep going, ignore the shills. You know your shit.
>>
>>126031648

I clicked a news link but im not dumb enough to join a random as fuck moon man out of nowhere discord
>>
>>126016685
>One that states there were two, the other three with locations
Medfag stated that there were 2 shots, but 3 bullet holes. (in and out, in)
>>
>>126024366
Retard spouting the fuddlore of .22 bouncing around in a skull. Ignore everything he said.
>>
>>126030506
If there were blood thinners, or anything like that, I assume it would be in the medical examiner report. At least where I live, toxicology is standard in murder cases.
>>
>>126031685
i'm ordering them now. it's $10 for an uncertified copy, $18 for certified

>Please allow 36-48 hours for applications to be received prior to calling the customer service department with questions about your application. The contact phone number to call is (877) 572-6332.

DC vital records office:
https://doh.dc.gov/service/death-certificates

when i get them i'll make a thread with redacted proof of document and my buttcoin details
>>
>>126031890
All evidence on the way the robbery was done points to a pro hitman.
>>
File: 1493951430697.jpg (32KB, 344x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493951430697.jpg
32KB, 344x400px
>>126031444
Checked!
>>
>>126031890
it's worth mentioning that hood niggers typically don't carry revolvers or pick up their brass either
>>
>>126031999
The shill got friends, ooo

Wanna not be shill?
> Post link to docs add/or where to order
> don't demand money from others
> fuck off
>>
>>126016685

Silver gun could also be a chrome plated automatic. I wouldn't immediately rule out a 1911, hi power 9mm, 25 ACP
>>
>>126020175
https://archive.fo/GqodF
here
>>
>>126031910
I like this theory.
>>
>>126032217
Same, that information should be available
>>
>>126032227
I'll be around. If you deliver, I'll digress.
>>
>>126023333
Could be that the official story is bullshit.
My guess is:

>shot, but not fatally (intentional)
>transported to hospital
>talked to sister
>pronounced dead (still alive)
>shot full of drugs
>tortured for information for the next 6 hours.

Obviously an organization would want to know exactly what information the leaker knew, where he got it from, who he told, etc in order to do as much damage control as possible.
>>
>>126032450
see:
>>126032227
i'll have the certificate in a week
>>
>>126031012
yeah totally not an ip collecting honeypot.

anyone who wants to get into that sort of stuff knows where to look, and not fall for your stupid skullduggery
>>
File: 1339726546370.jpg (20KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1339726546370.jpg
20KB, 429x410px
>>126032227
>Death certificates are only available to mother, father, sister, brother, spouses named on the death certificate, children, informants and legal representatives (proof of relationship is required). All others requesting certified copies of death certificates, must demonstrate direct and tangible interest.

If you can get around that, more power to you. Just know you'll be giving the gov your name and address.
>>
>>126032569
Probably, I imagine the only reason why it wouldn't be is because the Seth Rich case is still open. But it doesn't seem that way.
>>
>>126032217

Didnt capone say he was ultra drunk and was odd because he held his liquor? Im sticking to the x amount of y content alcohol being injected into him. CIA/KGB/MI6 are notorious for "bumping" people with umbrellas points, stepping on peoples foot with pointed heel, etc ways in which youd feel pain and they rush off and you dont have immediate collection of what happened because it seems like a plausible every day sccident, whatever it was might have taken some time to kick in too if it wasnt some alcohol thing
>>
>>126031632
Yeah that word is extremely racist
>>
>>126031979

Read an article yesterday that claimed the footage was ((lost)).
>>
>>126032280
They tend to carry snubnose
>>
>>126024634

Seth spent the last 1hr 35mins of the 2hr 49mins between leaving Lou's and death on the phone with his girlfriend. She would know if he'd been picked up and taken. There was no time for him to be killed and moved after she got off the phone with him. This possibility seems like a long shot.
>>
File: 123250352.png (588KB, 671x637px) Image search: [Google]
123250352.png
588KB, 671x637px
>>126028942
>That's not the way blood thinners work. They usually take a week or so to produce any noticeable results.

NOT TRUE. That's only true for warfarin. All others have quick onset. Especially unfractionated heparin, which is essentially instant after a loading dose.
>>
>>126016685
>registers the report at 4:20 AM. Seth isn't pronounced dead until 5:57 AM. That is a long time to be bleeding.
do you think blood transfusions take 5 seconds moron?
shot fired
20 minutes until an ambulance arrives (avg response time in DC)
20 minutes from scene to hospital (generous, it was likely longer)
from there its 57 minutes from arriving at the hospital, waiting for an ER doc, ER doc reading chart, assessing situation, taking preliminary actions, pulling bullets, closing wounds, determining blood transfusion necessary, performing blood transfusion, monitoring, declaring ToD
seems less like a suspiciously short amount of time and more like a suspiciously retarded comment.
>>
>>126032721
Winrar
>>
>>126032455

irrelevant. any gun can be chromed and a lot of ww2 bring back guns and beat up guns from the 50s 60s and 70s were ruined as they were chromed poorly in auto shops or sent to be nickel plated as a cheap and fast way to make them "look better" and sell better. if youre using something you probably are gonna throw away why not walk into a pawn shop and buy a piece of shit like that?
>>
>>126032753
you should probably go back to your safe space at reddddit then, nigger
>>
>>126032736
Plus, if it's injected, you'd have less than 5 seconds to react before you were rendered inebriated.
>>
>>126032753
Kek!
>>
>>126026589
>what if med anon wasn't lapping?
Then RIP med anon.
>>
>>126027193
>Unless the shooter was a fucking midget, any normal person shooting the abdomen of another normal person is going to follow a downward trajectory.

What if the shots were fired from a vehicle? Would explain the low trajectory and distance, maybe even lack of shell casings, and 100% confirm not a botched robbery
>>
>>126032974
Don't they usually have doctors on the ambulances to preform emergency operations? I'd assume they would do at least some of that on the ambulance
>>
>>126033133

yeah and i dont think they intended to kill him maybe grab em down the way but he veered off and went to bar, got out, they shot em without intent to kill or just failed, he went to hospital and they were like "we got em" plus what if they wanted info out of em or to send a message to em before death
>>
>>126032736
Yes, but I tend to follow Occam's Razor. Something like that is delicate. Injecting booze directly into the blood is not like drinking it. For example, a normal man can probably polish off a fifth of liqueur with little to no problems, other then getting drunk. But if you butt chug it, the liqueur enters the blood stream more directly and the fifth would be enough to kill them.
It's more likely that he was drugged with a regular date rape drug, something like rohypnol or ketamine. Either of those drugs, especially in conjunction with alcohol can produce symptoms similar to alcohol intoxication. That would be inline with Capone saying he drank like normal but got super drunk.
>>
>>126027746
We need to verify medfags claims.
Contact other hospital personelle, ask them if anything out of the ordinary happened that night.
Record EVERYTHING.
>>
File: 1401526707619.png (7KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
1401526707619.png
7KB, 473x454px
>>126032736
Then that opens up the possibility of something happening at the bar before the incident. It would be hard to pin it on a specific person though, but we've got some options

>joe himself spiked one of rich's drinks with an anticoagulant
>some cia guy spiked rich's drink
>some cia guy "accidentally" poked rich with some of that shit (probably the most plausable)

Joe has to be tied into this somehow, and I'm guessing they wanted him to provide days/times when Rich usually visited the bar. There could always be more to it, though.
>>
>>126033326
That's incredibly plausible.
>>
>>126033053
I could make a checklist of "how to identify a shill based off of you"

> Detract and derail conversation.
> being overly aggressive to anyone who disagrees.
> overly racist, where it's unwarranted, and unironic.
> using newfag trying to sound like an oldfag lingo

I could go on. But I won't.

..But I could.
>>
>>126033326
he was likely shot point blank from the hip and it wasn't from a vehicle because he had signs of struggle
you guys are getting retardedly weird with this
these assumptions are beyond ridiculous
>>
>>126033582
Good idea.

Probably just get told they can't answer any questions though
>>
>>126025615
Medfag accidentally revealed his address... If we can cross reference that with a list of people who work at the hospital, then he is much more likely to be legit.
>>
>>126033053
You seem to have a lot of racist anger. You should maybe get a therapist
>>
>>126033616

>Joe has to be tied into this somehow, and I'm guessing they wanted him to provide days/times when Rich usually visited the bar.

def faster than staking out the place but kinda obvious, wouldnt they ask his coworkers or family?
>>
>>126016724
I've been asking for a real ballistics report since before the election. While I appreciate the effort, the OP is pure speculation at this point. We don't even have proof that shell casings were NOT found at the scene (although all rumors point in this direction and support the theory that a revolver was used).
If there was only one exit wound then fragments must have been found for one bullet and that should be enough data to name the caliber and possibly also infer the gun type based on rifling marks.
What is all this apparently missing from the record?
>>
>>126033351
No
>>
>>126033976
Anyone working in government is most likely to have anger problems and blatantly racist ;)
>>
>>126033986

what if getting capone out of the way was a distraction to do something in the bar without him there
>>
>>126033927
HIPAA violations are federal crime and you faggots are too pussy to even do legal things like order a death certificate
just be honest with yourselves and your lack of motivation to actually pursue this

it's obvious you are 12 years old and you need to be 18 to post here
>>
>>126033986
Coworkers and family would be far less accurate and might get suspicious about a suit asking them questions.
Joe already went to the white house, how do we know this is the first time he has helped something shady go down>
>>
>>126033884
Doc Holiday did it! He's our huckleberry
>>
>>126034129
Yeah these cia types are always so rapey
>>
>>126034165

could be but what if they wanted to set up something in the bar when he wasnt there
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493817863515.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493817863515.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>126034161
Oh look out guys, I'm a 12 yr old. You know what that means, shills like this guy and the podestas want my bum ;)
>>
>>126034161
Your laws don't affect me, I can browse weird shit in the internet if I want.
>>
>>126033986
That's a tough question to answer, but I'd have to assume there was some foul play afoot and they needed to keep his mouth shut.

>>126034147
Then that brings up the question of what happened at the bar during Joe's visit.
>>
>>126028112
>Everything always is a larp
>>
>>126034226
because shooting someone in the gut in a face to face struggle requires that you be an expert marksman, right?
>>
>>126029804
Have to be related or authorized by the family to order death certs.
>>
File: andrew-breitbart.png (1MB, 975x782px) Image search: [Google]
andrew-breitbart.png
1MB, 975x782px
>>126027541
Except for breitbart
>>
>>126034597
>shot in gut

Back?
>>
>>126034597

Dont fall for derail shill shit
>>
File: 1494940674218.jpg (49KB, 785x302px) Image search: [Google]
1494940674218.jpg
49KB, 785x302px
>>126028057
Don't forget. Seth Rich was an example. Snitches get more than just stitches.
>>
File: 161017092802-1.png (939KB, 1080x782px) Image search: [Google]
161017092802-1.png
939KB, 1080x782px
>>126032500
>>126031910
Let's say SR was dosed at the Bar (Injection, in his drink, etc...) He then leaves the bar WAY messed up where our bad guys wanna grab him. They follow him (in their BLACK VANS that were reported by the neighbors) getting ready for the grab when he goes down. ( not knowing the guy can hold his liquor) However, SR get into long convo with GF for over an hour. Hangs up. Our "bad guys" surround him going for the grab, but SR fights back. SR gets bruised up, and damaging his watch in the process. (Watch damage was reported somewhere it was the basis of the claim for the botched robbery.) SR gets away and starts to run. One attacker pulls a .38spl (small enough to conceal w/ the firepower to cause the wounds described by medanon.) and fires off two rounds into SR side/back. SR goes down and Bad guys panic and retreat. (probably not pros. they were probably sent for an abduction.) At which time the DNC goes into full damage control.....

It is most likely that SR survived past the 5:57 time and was sequester just like medanon said. If they had LEO's there for 8 hour they were probably interrogating him there in the Hospital to find out who what and where he had leaked.

This is my best Sherlock impression....
>>
new thread?
>>
Fucking nig nogs.

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions

https://discord.gg/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3 ,4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers
>>
>>126034597
No because shooting from the hip is some old West shit not the normal nigger sideways break yoself stuff
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.