[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTN : Someone here has to have an old account for this foru

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 64

File: patrick_bateman.jpg (16KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
patrick_bateman.jpg
16KB, 240x240px
ATTN : Someone here has to have an old account for this forum. Take screencaps and post them here please

>>120111045
>There was a post on David Icke forum in 2007 saying Kushner was the leader of the secret puppet cabal and would assume leadership through a puppet regime after the next President (Obama).

>It's an interesting read, especially since Kushner was not a well known public figure at that point.
https://archive.is/vT0FQ
>>
Bump. This is extremely important.
>>
File: evalion.png (283KB, 395x398px)
evalion.png
283KB, 395x398px
bump
>>
Welp, some of the anons here tried to bring this everyones attention, but it got buried amidst the god emperor and 80HD chesscucks for the vast majority of us.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108542192/
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108732779/
>>
- Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets
- - Head of The Illuminati

closed the tab with the swiftness as soon as i saw this

10 grader outcast conspiracy theorists out

59 tomahawks.
>>
>>120124529
bump
>>
File: 1490403816190.png (624KB, 693x691px)
1490403816190.png
624KB, 693x691px
>>120124529

>SHILL DETECTED

This is one of the templates from the mega.nz, isn't it?
>>
>>120125563
bye
>>
>>120124529
Extremely interested as well. Bump
>>
>>120124529
Bump
>>
bimpitty bumpitty bump
>>
Fuck, we've been played. The globalists had a mole the whole time. Even if Trump won, Plan B was to activate Kushner. They have their webs everywhere.
>>
>>120124529
SPOOKY AS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>120125876
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

There's no 4d chess. Trump is just too weak and the Globalists too strong.
>>
>>120125876
Even Hitler had trouble debating these slimy creatures.
>>
>>120125563
"illuminati" was just NWO theory rebranded for black people.
nobody says one world government or NWO anymore. they say globalist and deep state. means the same thing. just the current flavor of the month words.

conspiracy theorists got really negatively branded by the globalists so they had to change their diction up to get their message heard.
>>
>>120125563
Your flag is showing. Have a (You), though. Perhaps you can trade it to (((THEM))) for some shekels.
>>
>In Project Blue Beam, The Trump girl from the photo is the one they have chosen to be the New Mother Goddess. She is to be like the Mother of the Prophesied Messiah, like a mix between a modern day Queen Semiramis meets the Holy Mother Mary.

>The Trump Family themselves however is not really behind this. She was selected by The Illuminati, of which Donald Trump is NOT a member, nor are any of the rest of her family.
>>
>>120126837
Yes, Trump has absolutely NOTHING to do with any of this. He is definitely NOT in league with the Satanic agenda
>>
>>120124529
You can still register, you just have to do it from the main website and not the forum.
https://www.davidicke.com/register
>>
>>120124529
Bump
>>
>>120127126
Thanks
>>
bump, as far as i can gauge kushner was never liked by the original /pol/ users on /ptg/ however he was rarely mentioned, for some reason
>>
>>120127621
Jared is an enigma. He's running around making deals and speaking to all these foreign leaders.
>>
>>120127848
And that's a huge problem imo.

The Trump family nepotism, at least for me, I kind of gave a pass to, it was the early "transitional" stages. I thought Ivanka was basically just filling in as a first lady feel good role to placate and look good on peripheral issues. Stopped paying attention to the news for a couple months, and it turns out these fuckers are in "top advisory roles". Not good.
>>
>>120127848
his credentials to do that are nonexistent

i wont subscribe to the illuminati shit but hes obviously a zionist
>>
He has no philtrum. I'm freaking out, is he even human? Do lizards lack philtrums?
>>
>>120128482

no Jews usually don't have philtrums, especially women
>>
File: 1491252205546.jpg (138KB, 857x1202px)
1491252205546.jpg
138KB, 857x1202px
>>120128482
Scary stuff really. But I think its overblown
>>
>>120129203
This image is sad. You stupid skinheads actually have to pat yourself on the back.
>>
>you have to venerate your father and kill the dragon

father = trump
dragon = kushner

barron will do the slaying
barron is literally christ reborn
>>
>>120124529
>tfw this guy was already the leader of a secret cabal at age 26
>tfw can't even get a job at the same age
>>
>>120128128
I suspect part of the reason for that is/was that Trump doesn't feel that he can trust anybody else. And fact is, he can't. But what he doesn't realize is that he can't trust them either.

IMO the only people he can/should probably trust are Kellyanne, Bannon, and Stephen Miller. (Miller is the kike anti-Jared.) And Sean Spicer, Mattis, a handful of others. I wished he'd incorporated more old school conservative commentators/journalists like Laura Ingraham into his cabinet. Business people can be every bit as corrupt as politicians and the worst kinds of Jews have infiltrated both fields deeply. I am sure that Trump thinks redpilled Jews are not the same as libshit lefty Marxist Jews, and in some ways that is true. But potential genuine exceptions to the Jew rule like Miller are incredibly hard to find.

Kushner, I've always gotten a bad vibe from. It could be just his Jewishness but you know, there is also a lot of research to be done into him. His shady father probably subjected him to a lot of bullshit when he was growing up. It's important to consider nurture as well as nature in assessing a person's threat level.
>>
>>120126982
Suuure
>>
>>120124529
I have a feeling this guy is set up to get in trough ivanka
>>
File: IMG_0473.jpg (46KB, 593x170px)
IMG_0473.jpg
46KB, 593x170px
Like, what in the actual fuck. I want to go down this rabbit hole.
>>
>Blue Beam will involve many aspects including the fulfillment of the Book of Revelation, aliens, and even reported time travelers. Most of it will be faked.
>and even reported time travelers

wew fucking lad
>>
>>120129913
>Kushner, I've always gotten a bad vibe from. It could be just his Jewishness but you know, there is also a lot of research to be done into him. His shady father probably subjected him to a lot of bullshit when he was growing up. It's important to consider nurture as well as nature in assessing a person's threat level.

Frankly, his threat level seems pretty fucking high. Very bizarre. I'm reading those threads from the archives from January, and they hit on this as well, not only the kushner family history, but also the constant trump shilling, /ptg/ every fucking 15 minutes a new thread with fresh shit. Yeah I know that there really are people who put out an insane amount of witty and creative content, but it always struck me as manufactured to a certain degree. Something these anons from January were hitting on as well. I browse /pol/ fairly often, and I never saw any of these threads. They were drowned in a sea of rundowns, 4D chess, generals, shitposts, and the every day spam we see here. Really gives me a certain feeling of disgust.

>>120130017
I was being sarcastic. What you see in that picture is atleast 2 satanists, and I'll eat my own shoe if there isn't 3 pictured there.
>>
File: IMG_0475.jpg (175KB, 600x600px)
IMG_0475.jpg
175KB, 600x600px
>>120130539
We may be looking at the messiah
>>
>>120130539
What the fuck is in project blue beam, all I know about that is the satellite that makes images what the fuck are they even talking about
>>
>>120130622

gonna be funny how 4chan is probably the epicentre of spreading false info for PBB, knowing well about the conspiracy itself ages ago

confusion is hella' strong in this timeline
>>
>>120129913
One example of his influence--possibly--is that his father, Charles Kushner, was convicted by Chris Christie (then US Attorney) of "tax evasion, illegal campaign contributions and witness tampering" and sentenced to 2 years in federal prison. IMHO this is why Christie did not get a cabinet position, etc.

Other tidbits: Kushner was a lifelong Democrat before he "converted" ideologically to support Trump. Uh-huh. What?

Kushner was actually in charge of the social media part of Trump's campaign. For some reason I don't recall "Project Alamo" ever being discussed here during the election, maybe I missed it though I was here a lot.

Or maybe we don't read enough liberal media. An article on Kushner: http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/jared-trump-trump-campaign

We know all about MediaMatters, CTR and ShareBlue etc....why don't we know more about Project Alamo? Because Kushner shills here didn't want us to, maybe?

"Nearly a year ago, according to Businessweek, Kushner laid the groundwork for a social-media juggernaut and fundraising operation that could later be mined for all sorts of useful, profitable personal information. Tapping a network of Trump-friendly technologists in Silicon Valley, Kushner enlisted Brad Parscale, a San Antonio marketing strategist who sports Trump ties and Zegna suits, to run the campaign’s digital task force, dubbed “Project Alamo.” Parscale’s 100-person crack team reportedly spends $70 million a month to take people who are leaning toward Trump and turn them into the candidate’s most ardent fans. At the same time, Parscale’s San Antonio-based team is engaged in a wide-ranging effort to discourage Democrats from supporting Hillary Clinton. ...For the people who do support Trump, the team has figured out how to reach them on Facebook and keep them hooked, even after the election is over. It’s that upside that drew Stephen Bannon, the former Breitbart News executive..."
>>
>>120130974

its on wiki, in 60 they wanted to do holograms and TV broadcasts and shit

nowadays, with our knowledge we know its a tad inefficient having internet, memetics and all that modern jazz

but basic gestalt of it is : 'controlling masses through religious happenings' they are of course manufactured, literary leading goy's to the slaughter on wave of religious/extraterrestrial/extradimesional terror wave into chosen direction.
>>
>>120130705
whats /ptg/?
>>
File: 1490771394035.png (264KB, 546x384px)
1490771394035.png
264KB, 546x384px
>>120124529
Why has nobody posted the screen caps yet???
>>
File: guts_sad.png (69KB, 322x340px)
guts_sad.png
69KB, 322x340px
>>120129856
>tfw find out you're not the only one
>tfw realize /pol/ was pretending all along, and most people here actually have well-paying normie jobs
This was a time when I felt actual pain.
>>
>>120130705
>Frankly, his threat level seems pretty fucking high. Very bizarre. I'm reading those threads from the archives from January, and they hit on this as well, not only the kushner family history, but also the constant trump shilling, /ptg/ every fucking 15 minutes a new thread with fresh shit. Yeah I know that there really are people who put out an insane amount of witty and creative content, but it always struck me as manufactured to a certain degree. Something these anons from January were hitting on as well. I browse /pol/ fairly often, and I never saw any of these threads. They were drowned in a sea of rundowns, 4D chess, generals, shitposts, and the every day spam we see here. Really gives me a certain feeling of disgust.
Just what I was thinking and like you I wondered about that back then too. I knew I was going to vote for Trump for my own reasons, but it was obvious that his team had a sophisticated shilling group working here, and elsewhere. Check out the stuff about Project Alamo I just posted. That's another rabbit hole. I'm very interested.

Like I said Trump was always my choice in this election, but I am a very cynical person and I never regarded his campaign from an innocent or idealistic perspective as I think many have. I just didn't have the time to do all this fresh/different digging last fall.
>>
>>120131599
president trump general
>>
>>120125876
We've got to overthrow Trump now guys! Take out Kushner immediately REEEEE
>>
>>120131714
Oh, right
>>
>>120127848
he's not an enigma

i have proof. He comes from a powerful jewish family that has ties to Israel, Israeli Infrastructure and a weird proxy relationship with the leading bank in Israel and Netanyahu all prior to the election.
>>
>One of the top guys in Project Blue Beam is Rupert Murdoch who owns News Corps. He is one of the highest ranking Illuminati guys there is and outranks the top Rothschild or Rockefeller or Bush members. President Obama is also involved in Blue Beam and his election was engineered by The Illuminati.

so will trump bringing down the pedo network of lesser members be what makes them popular?

because right now it sounds impossible to pull any of this off given how unpopular trump etc is
>>
>>120131663
I made an account there, and have the thread opened, but I've been reading the archived threads first. Also I cannot make the leet screencaps infographics that get posted here. So..

>>120127126
Use that link to register if you can put together an informative screencap of the pertinent posts in the thread. Otherwise I will post a shitty one eventually.
>>
File: 46354682.jpg (129KB, 1280x1354px)
46354682.jpg
129KB, 1280x1354px
>>120130539
Quick rundown:
>Semiramis
>wife of King Nimrod
>Sargon (of Akkad) is also one of the many suggestions for the identity or inspiration for the biblical Nimrod
>Extra-biblical traditions associating him with the Tower of Babel led to his reputation as a king who was rebellious against God

This simulation is crazy af lol
>>
>>120131768
Not going to happen, and the alternatives at this point are and were worse. But we can certainly acquire far more knowledge. Knowledge is power when used accurately. We need to understand these players far more than we do in order to use whatever tools we've got to shift things in a better direction. If we can. Hopefully.
>>
David icke? Anyone think to consider why that tool is still alive and not face down with two bullet holes in the back of his head?

I would be cautious with everything he has to say
>>
>The primary idea with Blue Beam is to take over the world with a Movie Studio.

marvel?
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/reclusive-marvel-ceo-ike-perlmutter-photographed-public-959632
>>
>>120131954
>because right now it sounds impossible to pull any of this off given how unpopular trump etc is
The Syria strike may have opened up quite a bit more popularity. We'll have to see.
>>
>>120132146
Doesn't he live on a tiny fucking island? I seem to recall it's the Isle of Wight. I imagine his home is a fortress and his people know everyone who comes and goes on the whole island. That probably helps, lol.
>>
>>120132146
Those are basically David Icke fan forums. I highly doubt David Icke posts there beyond updates on a tour he's doing or something. Even then, it's probably an assistant. He can certainly afford it.
>>
Mfw my mission wasn't to seduce the daughter of a model and a billionaire
>>
File: 1491591291882.jpg (20KB, 306x320px)
1491591291882.jpg
20KB, 306x320px
>>120129593
>he still thinks modern-day natsoc and fascists are skinheads
>>
Nice to see a real thread, seem far And few between these days
>>
File: hate.gif (40KB, 295x293px)
hate.gif
40KB, 295x293px
>>120124529
It seems really pathetic to convert from christianity to judaism...as ivanka did
>>
>>120124529
I am the one who has pulled all this together, this is my work, this is my hard, hard hard work. Do you guys understand that? I don't want to step on anyone toes, but don't step on my toes either, got it? Because if we both step on each other's toes, we'll all fall down, and then we'll never know who the antichrist is. Now, I have made it pretty clear that the antichrist is JARED KUSHNER. Don't believe me? Think I'm wrong? Well, that's okay, but you're fucking wrong and you're going to eat your words and look stupid. I did this research and I want some respect. I demand some respect and I also demand some contribution. I have singlehandedly proven that not only is JARED KUSHNER the antichrist, I've proven that he is also Patrick Bateman from the movie American psycho... So I think I deserve some kudos for that, I think I deserve some big kudos for that work. And I also demand contribution from you. I demand lots of contribution from you people, okay now we have that cleared up we can continue. Does anyone hear have any workable knowledge of the antichrist/end times? Because right now, I'm doing all the leg work. We're meant to be working as a team here, this is meant to be a team effort, you little shit. Why don't you look at the evidence yourself and start theorising and making this happen? This guy is a peace envoy to the Middle East. Did you hear that? What did you just hear? He is a peace envoy to he Middle East. That means he fits the antichrist prophecy, you little shit. And sure, yeah, you could say I'm just a faggot who thinks everyone is the antichrist and yeah, I did think Obama was the antichrist... And I have thought other people were the antichrist, so what? What did you just say to me? Me, who knows more than you do. Me, who has done all the leg work and have proven for 100% accuracy who the antichrist is. So don't you talk to me like that again. And start to contribute, okay let's begin...
>>
Therefore, take into account that people are often in the program who you would not expect such as someone like 50 Cent who is actually one of the main guys of the whole thing.
Main head guy of what whole thing? The Illuminati?

babablacksheep 18-12-2008 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetonic (Post 677176)
Main head guy of what whole thing? The Illuminati?
No, of Project Blue Beam. He is a projected 'character' in the planned New Mythology that forms the New World Religion.

Think of it like creating a New World Religion means creating a Mythology which is like creating a story, so 50 Cent is like a "token black guy" in the story.

this is where they lost me lol
>>
>>120133072
Does anyone hear have any workable knowledge of the antichrist/end times? Because right now, I'm doing all the leg work. We're meant to be working as a team here, this is meant to be a team effort, you little shit. Why don't you look at the evidence yourself and start theorising and making this happen? This guy is a peace envoy to the Middle East. Did you hear that? What did you just hear? He is a peace envoy to he Middle East. That means he fits the antichrist prophecy, you little shit. And sure, yeah, you could say I'm just a faggot who thinks everyone is the antichrist and yeah, I did think Obama was the antichrist... And I have thought other people were the antichrist, so what? What did you just say to me? Me, who knows more than you do. Me, who has done all the leg work and have proven for 100% accuracy who the antichrist is. So don't you talk to me like that again. And start to contribute, okay let's begin...
>>
>>120133103
G-UNIT RREPRESENT WE RUN THIS ILLUMINATI MAF!
>>
File: tr2.jpg (38KB, 750x781px)
tr2.jpg
38KB, 750x781px
why did you vote a jewish puppet into the white house?
>>
>>120133171
All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who is makin' the movie... we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love- Jay and Silent Bob.
>>
>>120129913
My feelings as well.

Perhaps the Deep State plan all along was to trick Trump into becoming reliant on their mole, Kushner.
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97890142
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108580955
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84337563
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88972980/#88979757
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98749404/#98752946
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99853470
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100013999/
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100291073/
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100275228/
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100885271/
>>111316877
>>
File: osho.jpg (67KB, 918x622px)
osho.jpg
67KB, 918x622px
>>120133072
anon we are all anon
you and I are /one/
>>
>>120133293
I am the one who has pulled all this together, this is my work, this is my hard, hard hard work. Do you guys understand that? I don't want to step on anyone toes, but don't step on my toes either, got it? Because if we both step on each other's toes, we'll all fall down, and then we'll never know who the antichrist is. Now, I have made it pretty clear that the antichrist is JARED KUSHNER. Don't believe me? Think I'm wrong? Well, that's okay, but you're fucking wrong and you're going to eat your words and look stupid. I did this research and I want some respect. I demand some respect and I also demand some contribution. I have singlehandedly proven that not only is JARED KUSHNER the antichrist, I've proven that he is also Patrick Bateman from the movie American psycho... So I think I deserve some kudos for that, I think I deserve some big kudos for that work. And I also demand contribution from you. I demand lots of contribution from you people, okay now we have that cleared up we can continue. Does anyone hear have any workable knowledge of the antichrist/end times? Because right now, I'm doing all the leg work. We're meant to be working as a team here, this is meant to be a team effort, you little shit. Why don't you look at the evidence yourself and start theorising and making this happen? This guy is a peace envoy to the Middle East. Did you hear that? What did you just hear? He is a peace envoy to he Middle East. That means he fits the antichrist prophecy, you little shit. And sure, yeah, you could say I'm just a faggot who thinks everyone is the antichrist and yeah, I did think Obama was the antichrist... And I have thought other people were the antichrist, so what? What did you just say to me? Me, who knows more than you do. Me, who has done all the leg work and have proven for 100% accuracy who the antichrist is. So don't you talk to me like that again. And start to contribute, okay let's begin..
>>
>>120133171
you're too confrontational and unstable to work with. Also you are trying to assume a leadership role on a hungarian yarn market simulator which is also stupid.

the chons is a place where people discuss and leave the ideas stay, the ideas are important, the info is important. You become part of the info, the info doesn't become part of you.
>>
Ok.

Riddle me this...
Clinton is a globalist.
Trump is a puppet of the globalists.
What is the point of enacting the Trump campaign in such the way it was if the end result is the same?

No speculation against Kushner being what he is, just questioning the endgame and the reason for the path taken.
>>
File: elsa4.png (170KB, 456x396px)
elsa4.png
170KB, 456x396px
HAHA white bois making up stories to compensate!
>>
>>120133366
Oh, all right. Well, first, I want you to tongue my bung, while you juggle my balls in one hand, and play with my asshole with the other, but don't stick you're finger in. Then I want to pinky you while I stick in your fuckin' friend's brown, while Silent Bob watches, and fuckin' spanks it in a Dixie cup. After that, I want to smell your titties for a while, and you can pull my nutsack up over my dick so it looks like a bullfrog. Then I want you to fuckin' flick my nuts while your friend spanks me off in the same Dixie cup that Silent Bob jizzed in. Then, we throw the Dixie cup out.
>>
>>120133659
I am the one who has pulled all this together, this is my work, this is my hard, hard hard work. Do you guys understand that? I don't want to step on anyone toes, but don't step on my toes either, got it? Because if we both step on each other's toes, we'll all fall down, and then we'll never know who the antichrist is. Now, I have made it pretty clear that the antichrist is JARED KUSHNER. Don't believe me? Think I'm wrong? Well, that's okay, but you're fucking wrong and you're going to eat your words and look stupid. I did this research and I want some respect. I demand some respect and I also demand some contribution. I have singlehandedly proven that not only is JARED KUSHNER the antichrist, I've proven that he is also Patrick Bateman from the movie American psycho... So I think I deserve some kudos for that, I think I deserve some big kudos for that work. And I also demand contribution from you. I demand lots of contribution from you people, okay now we have that cleared up we can continue. Does anyone hear have any workable knowledge of the antichrist/end times? Because right now, I'm doing all the leg work. We're meant to be working as a team here, this is meant to be a team effort, you little shit. Why don't you look at the evidence yourself and start theorising and making this happen? This guy is a peace envoy to the Middle East. Did you hear that? What did you just hear? He is a peace envoy to he Middle East. That means he fits the antichrist prophecy, you little shit. And sure, yeah, you could say I'm just a faggot who thinks everyone is the antichrist and yeah, I did think Obama was the antichrist... And I have thought other people were the antichrist, so what? What did you just say to me? Me, who knows more than you do. Me, who has done all the leg work and have proven for 100% accuracy who the antichrist is. So don't you talk to me like that again. And start to contribute, okay let's begin.
>>
File: 1482557237351.png (133KB, 1360x1336px)
1482557237351.png
133KB, 1360x1336px
>>120133572
trump is controlled opposition
elections were rigged to cover up what's actually going on
>>
File: page1.png (969KB, 2461x2321px)
page1.png
969KB, 2461x2321px
This thread? I have screenshots of all the pages
>>
>>120133741
I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me. Not this little fuck. none of you little fucks out there. I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little fuck. Then I rub my nose with it.
>>
File: 1488496973638.png (100KB, 317x324px)
1488496973638.png
100KB, 317x324px
>>120124529
>a post on David Icke forum
>>
>>120125563
Now I know it's true. Never trust the word of a jew
>>
>>120133765
Thank you
>>
>>120133851

Just trying to compress them right now because it won't let me post
>>
>>120133816
>weaponized cancer
Get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>120129913
This is a spot on assessment and summarizes my feelings as well. I also really wonder what the trump boys - specifically Eric and Jr. Think about all this. Ivanka's appeal wore off for me when she got the office in the White House.
>>
>>120133816
Does anyone hear have any workable knowledge of the antichrist/end times? Because right now, I'm doing all the leg work. We're meant to be working as a team here, this is meant to be a team effort, you little shit. Why don't you look at the evidence yourself and start theorising and making this happen? This guy is a peace envoy to the Middle East. Did you hear that? What did you just hear? He is a peace envoy to he Middle East. That means he fits the antichrist prophecy, you little shit. And sure, yeah, you could say I'm just a faggot who thinks everyone is the antichrist and yeah, I did think Obama was the antichrist... And I have thought other people were the antichrist, so what? What did you just say to me? Me, who knows more than you do. Me, who has done all the leg work and have proven for 100% accuracy who the antichrist is. So don't you talk to me like that again. And start to contribute, okay let's begin...
>>
File: Bone Crusher.png (185KB, 983x550px)
Bone Crusher.png
185KB, 983x550px
Blacked is weak, limp
bad acting
Elsa Rae obvy did it for pay
End Time Bone Crusher for all on the list.
>>
>>120134086
you come into my thread and disrespect me by going against what I say? You think you know more than me? I have proven hear infront of everyone that you are wrong and that your theorising is stupid. I don't want to start an argument with you because I will win and you will probably log off your computer and not contribute anymore. Look, I appreciate the contribution, but if you're going to come on here and say something that contradicts something that I have said, why don't you just leave? Why even bother being here with your knuckle dragging theories? You don't think JARED KUSHNER is the antichrist, well that's fine... Why don't you just go soemwhere where people want to discuss whether JARED KUSHNERS children are the antichrist, or some other stupid stuff like that. But if you show me that you want to contribute seriously then you can, and you will be rewarded for it. I don't mean to get on your back with this, but I jut felt like I had to clear the air a little bit, you know? I'm sure we can move on from here as an even stronger team.
>>
File: fullpage1.gif (1MB, 1500x9143px)
fullpage1.gif
1MB, 1500x9143px
quality test
>>
File: fullpage2.gif (1MB, 1500x9334px)
fullpage2.gif
1MB, 1500x9334px
dump page2
>>
File: 1490525613900.jpg (92KB, 560x555px)
1490525613900.jpg
92KB, 560x555px
>>120134200
Too bad it's a gif
>>
File: HAPPENING.png (668KB, 960x540px)
HAPPENING.png
668KB, 960x540px
>>120124529
>It's a jews take over the US from within timeline again
JUST KIKE MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
>>120129710
Ivanka is Christ
>>
>>120134422

had to ((((save for web)))) to reduce file size
>>
>>120124529
>https://archive.is/vT0FQ
In this link they're saying a 27 year old is the leader of the illuminati. Kushner would have been 21 in 2007.

/thread
>>
http://archive.is/vT0FQ Part 1
http://archive.is/nfZvW Part 2
http://archive.is/dzjll Part 3
http://archive.is/FhXL5 Part 4
>>
>>120126600
Because Jews are always right. It is there racial bonus.
>>
File: IMG_0014.jpg (1003KB, 806x4999px)
IMG_0014.jpg
1003KB, 806x4999px
>>120134086
I come with a warning, I sketched this out real quick cause there's not enough space in this thread to describe everything I just saw. you must abandon your quest or this will happen to all of you. I warn you because I love you, don't venture any further.
>>
wtf
>>
"OK, so here is another main thing:

Jared Kushner is not The Head of the Illuminati. However all the things I have said so far are true, and he sort of has a similar background to the real Head.

Kushner is some guy who has ended up crawling into three of our primary parameters, as he purchased 666 5th Avenue which is a building we need and he got engaged to Ivanka Trump who is the girl we need. He also has enough incidental similarities to the head that I can describe the Head of the Illuminati in a way that people will assume I am describing Kushner, but it's not him.

So Rupert Murdoch is kind of like the guy monitoring the situation and we are going to do a big build up where the Head of the Illuminati smashes Kushner the fuck down, and Kushner is kind of like a fall guy to build up the Chief's power by making a big deal of how he kicked the ass of this rich kid handsome billionaire and stole his girlfriend.

The real head who I work for is someone who no one has ever heard of and he's incredibly, incredibly bizarre. He is in some stuff on the internet, but it's really strange shit.

So for example, the real head is also a boy genius who is from New Jersey and is Jewish and went to Harvard, but he is very eccentric, like sometimes he dresses like this:

http://usuarios.lycos.es/varyfat/ff6kefka.jpg

To explain things, I use Kushner as a proxy place holder since most people would assume the Head of the Illuminati would be some kind of well put together society man.

He's not at all though.

He's a complete freak of nature."

who could it be?
>>
>>120133764

But it doesn't matter.
The result is the same.
The Republicans could've flopped again like RMoney or McStain.
Clinton was the guarantee, most were willing to accept that and if she won it would've come as no surprise.
To call Trump controlled opposition doesn't explain the need to try so hard to defeat Clinton if everyone is in on the same game.
>>
>>120124529
>2007
Wasn't Kushner like a teenager back then?
>>
>>120134964
He's 36 currently
>>
https://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/tag/katherina-kober/

>The conspiracy theory about Trump you don't want to hear
I will just leave this here
>>
>>120134560
?

You're wrong though. He's 36 now. 10 years ago he is ... 26 or 27 ...

Not that it matters, because I don't think anyone here is basing their interest solely off of one user on David Icke's forum. There is something seriously rotten with this faggot and Trump in general though. Go declare some other thread dead.
>>
>>120134964
>why i came here
he was 26. the kushner is the leader of stuff is such bullshit and lame. he's a rich preppie, that is all.
>>
>>120125876
I really dislike Kushner. I didn't vote for that slimy Jew.
>>
>>120134628
What terms or references am I looking for particularly when I peruse here? Any specific names?
>>
File: fullpage3.gif (1MB, 900x8359px)
fullpage3.gif
1MB, 900x8359px
>>120134336

page3
>>
File: fullpage4.gif (1MB, 1500x8478px)
fullpage4.gif
1MB, 1500x8478px
>>120135221

page4
>>
>>120126982
>Satanic agenda

Yeah I'm guessing this thread is one of those where a shill posts crazy shit to make /pol/ look retarded

>>120131944
You're a fucking retard, it's literally public knowledge that his father is a real estate billionaire who went to prison and that Trump probably set Ivanka up with Kushner in order to bring together the 3 billion in assets the Kushner family owns with his own.
>>
>>120134964
No he had bought The New York Observer newspaper by then
>>
>>120134834
Shia fucking leboof
>>
>>120134111
You realize Eric and Donald Jr. are also married to Jews right?

It's literally public information, you can fucking google it and see the Jewish names both women had before becoming Trumps.
>>
>>120134850
>try so hard to defeat Clinton if everyone is in on the same game.

clinton is probably about to die. there was some news a few weeks ago that huma had been asked to plan the funeral... in 2010. in any case, they're in competition with each other. it's the nature of any game.

the clinton faction lost. that was the devil we knew, now we have the devil we don't.
>>
>And, of course, to add to the horror, the federal witnesses he had attempted to retaliate against were his sister and brother-in-law, who were cooperating with that same investigation. Kushner paid a prostitute $10,000 to lure his brother-in-law to a motel room at the Red Bull Inn in Bridgewater to have sex with him. A hidden camera recorded the activity, and Kushner sent the lurid tape to his sister, making sure the tape arrived on the day of a family party.

Lest we forget, jews are rats, even to their own kin.
>>
File: fullpage5.gif (1MB, 1200x7144px)
fullpage5.gif
1MB, 1200x7144px
>>120135283

page5
>>
>>120133635
Is she doing push ups?
>>
>>120135334
Damn, he was younger than I am now.
>>
File: IMG_0030.jpg (712KB, 632x3467px)
IMG_0030.jpg
712KB, 632x3467px
>>120134686
I just had another vision. I saw you all losing your minds to the antichrist and dripping into hell, it's too hard to describe so I've attached another sketch.
>>
>>120124529
>>
>>120134489
so nice flag
>>
File: 1473899047783.png (176KB, 445x567px)
1473899047783.png
176KB, 445x567px
>>120130539
>>120130974
>yfw trump wants to increase nasa funding
>>
>>120135562
Also the Subway guy was named Jared.
>>
File: fullpage6.gif (1018KB, 1200x7477px)
fullpage6.gif
1018KB, 1200x7477px
>>120135420

page6 of 8

I think people posted the archives somewhere above me but might as well post the rest of these
>>
>>120124529
Professional expert analytical AI system here, I have parsed this data and unfortunately it seems to be nothing substantial.

Everyone take your meds you appear to be getting sleepy. Remember conspiracies are anti-intelligent. They don't exist and everything is fine. Check your national news outlets to be informed on important issues.
>>
If anyone wanted to know about the significance of Semiramis in regards to the anti-christ agenda, watch this. It may be quite long, but it's worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
>>
File: fullpage7.gif (830KB, 1200x6118px)
fullpage7.gif
830KB, 1200x6118px
>>120135674

page7
>>
>>120135674
Nah, that only has 4 pages. Thank you for posting these for people who don't want to wade through a David Icke fan forum.
>>
>>120131384
Jesus
>>
File: fullpage8.gif (416KB, 1500x3500px)
fullpage8.gif
416KB, 1500x3500px
>>120135795

last page
>>
>>120135888

No prob. They were a fun read when I found them.

>nice trips
>>
Did anyone else think Netanyahu seemed really creepy when he talked about Kushner during that Trump meeting at the White House?
>>
>>120127621
This is wrong. Besides Kushner being a jew. Bannon and Kushner were inseparable and bros during the campaign.
>>
>>120124529
>some cakeboi
>being a leader

lol you realize some of you faggots can just go take your american guns out and shoot him right? take one for the team
>>
Icke was right all along you fucking cunts and you never listened. Illuminati, lizards, archons etc are literally real, it's not a distraction from jews for normies, it's the opposite, wake the fuck up.
>>
>>120133266
Because he had better memes than hilldawg and was the one with the lowest chances of winning

4chan likes the underdog tale
>>
>>120130990
Tfw we are written in the elites plans
>>
>>120136209
Didn't he say he's known kushner since he was a little boy?

Definite fucking red flag there
>>
>>120135562
great another 6 correlation
he has too many of them already and this adds another

bleh
>>
>>120135666
WHAT DID KEKNER MEAN BY THIS?
>>
>>120136385
Lizards/reptilians is just a simpler way to say demons if you take into account the popular symbolism and mythology behind them. Protip: Every time Icke said lizard or reptilian, he means demon.
>>
>>120136511
Yeah, and the Kushner family has strong ties to Bibi's political party, Lukid.
>>
>>120136511
>incase you dont want to open another tab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S05bq-hShxE
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 552x468px)
image.jpg
48KB, 552x468px
>>120124529
Bump
>>
>>120134686

Stupidest shit I ever saw.
>>
>>120124529
Jared is a closeted faggot. Secret boyfriends at Harvard will be a drudge headline soon. Screencap this.
>>
>>120134834
>He's a complete freak of nature

is an horse a athlete?
>>
>>120132076
The Rothschilds believe they are descendants of Nimrod. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UrDPNnJuQLg
>>
>>120136866
Cernovich did say a major sex scandal would be breaking soon. He's kind of a fag but he's been right about susan rice/syria
>>
>>120126982
AFAIK Dolan is a good guy and was pro Benedict
>>
>>120136866
He was a member of a very prestigious all male club in Harvard. Fly Club.
>>
>>120137034
>Cardinal of New York/Pope of America
>ever a good guy
No. Sorry man
>>
File: 1479602643132.jpg (103KB, 620x800px)
1479602643132.jpg
103KB, 620x800px
>>120134834
>complete freak of nature
>>
File: C8ISYISUQAENkI1.jpg (66KB, 1024x657px)
C8ISYISUQAENkI1.jpg
66KB, 1024x657px
>>120135562

>Father of Enoch

Holy shit, Kushner runs TRS!
>>
>>120128482
FAS
>>
>>120125658

ivanka and jared are the achilles heel of the Trump admin. they need to go
>>
>>120137033
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/850247477731016707
>>
>>120135387
>the devil we don't.

We as plebs don't, sure.

I can get with the competition scheme.
Every millionaire wants to be a billionaire etc etc...

Does Clinton represent the old and Kushner the new?
Apprentice defeats the master?

It seems Kushner is more easily traced through his ties by public business records...
Who are the Clinton masters? Soros? Others?

Definitely intriguing.
>>
destroying the rat kushner is top priority.
>>
>>120136855
Now you know how I feel
>>
What's the basic gestalt here?
>>
>>120137551
Kushner 2024 to infinity and beyond
>>
>>120137551
L00mernaty is run by some complete freak of nature that is using Kush as some kind of proxy.
Whether this freak of nature is capable of inter-dimensional travel is unclear at this point. Prime suspects are ghost of Jesse Owens or Rocky Marciano.
>>
>>120137551
It's worse than any of us could have possibly imagined.
>>
>>120133171

this isn't about some crackpot jew prophecy, it's about real things happening in the real world to white people.
>>
>>120137919
Pretty much.
>>
>>120137551
The elite hates Trump but wants to use his daughter in some freaky deaky satanic ritual to bring about the end of days so they're letting him play president to keep the masses distracted.
>>
>>120137551
Contagious brain damage, leftypol shariablue russian shills etc inventing conspiracy to divide trump team 1 by 1 . Haven't you noticed this pattern yet? each member is separated into enemy of group and you are slowly subverted. Then they can insert insane beliefs where rational thought used to be.
>>
>>120137361
Problem is Kushner, by marrying Daddy's princess, is wrapped around the Trump family like the facehugger from Alien.
>>
>>120131384
The majority of these peoples are basically /pol/, we are the useful idiots in this scheme.
>>
>>120135146
>he's a rich preppie, that is all.

It's one of those things most people fail to realize.

Sometimes, at work, we play pranks on each other.
Get a pic of a guys ass hanging out, mass text it.
Tap a guys lunchbox shut or fill the bottom with lead so it weighs a ton when he carries it home.
Goofy shit.

But when these "preppy" dudes in high real estate and investment firms play pranks on each other, its like "how can I make Zoidberg's XYZ apartment complex plummet in value so he's forced to sell it to me for cheap?"
Tap the government, get new regulations, import "criminal element," lower property value, increase taxes, buy for cheap, tap government again, rescind regulations, increase costs, deport "criminals," increase value, open for investors, sell for profit.

Just a prank, bro.
>>
>>120138260

if she has to be removed, too, then so be it. if we have to lose trump to rid ourselves of the rat kushner, then that is a cost we have to pay. it's become clear that trump is of no value to us for as long as kushner has access to him.
>>
>>120134834
What's this from?
>>
File: 123412341234.png (1MB, 1412x2308px)
123412341234.png
1MB, 1412x2308px
>>120125876

Shareblue is pushing this drivel. I was worried about Kushner long before this was being shoved on us because he's a fucking kike but I now have my doubts.

Check pic related. Notice something familiar?

"Democrat Propaganda Group Shareblue Has Ties To Chinese Government, Host Of Foreign Special Interests"

That's the headline from one of SourceAnon's findings about two months ago.

>http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

Which is about:

"As the American press has shone a spotlight upon alleged Russian involvement both in the U.S. presidential election and its aftermath, Disobedient Media has identified a number of foreign public and private sector groups using DNC operations to peddle influence in American politics. An investigation into a shadowy world of shell companies and chains of influence stretching all over the globe has revealed that Democratic propaganda figure David Brock's organization Shareblue appears to be a apparent front group being used by a number of Chinese, Middle Eastern, British, Israeli, Mexican and American special interests to spread anti-Trump and anti-democratic rhetoric both during the presidential election as well as in its aftermath."

aka China, Saudi, Israeli, Mexican cartel, and City of London ties to Clinton, more specifically how China sold social media shit to David Brock of all fucking people.

You can see how weak the info graph is to begin with and then notice they were idiotic enough to stitch on a headline about Shareblue's ties to China when we know Clinton is a big time China-Saudi whore.

Also here is the poster who originally posted it: >>120125754

>kushner_shareblue_3.png filename

I'm not disregarding how he's a kike but if Trump pulled off a 10D chess move yesterday -and it definitely looks like it- we should be open up to the possibility that this is a psyop because they took a huge hit and are scared of Kushner
>>
>David Icke

You could go online and find a post about anyone semi-famous claiming they are the anti-christ
>>
>>120138221
funny, i recall russian shills were the ones who got trump elected, as claimed by 6 gorrillion intelligence agencies and literally your whole media

did someone give you the wrong script?
>>
He is actually very handsome for a jew. No homo.
>>
>>120138456
Sheekyforums
>>
>>120138410
I agree. But that leaves Pence - a swamp denizen - in charge.

Or else we work to prevent any gov't activity at all. That's a possibility.
>>
>>120138410
See this is where it all leads, eventually whole trump team can't be trusted then trump himself. Flynn, Gannon, Kellyanne, kushner, ivanka, all in past few months being singled out and targeted. If you can't see this pattern you're probably clinically retarded, i'm sorry anon.
>>
>>120138620
Is it from the same icke thread?
>>
File: IMG_1753.jpg (195KB, 960x1258px)
IMG_1753.jpg
195KB, 960x1258px
>>120124529
>>
File: 1488223871781.png (202KB, 981x518px)
1488223871781.png
202KB, 981x518px
>>120138506

Reminder that the division between Bannon and Trump is more shilling tactics.

"He got fired from the NSC!!"

Wrong.
>The position was never permanent
>He can still go to NSC meetings
>Still has security clearance
>Still has access to intel
>Still the WH Chief Strategist

This narrative can only be one of three things:

1) The media is playing into Trump's hands after this false flag retaliation. By 'crossing' his supporters, as well as purposefully spreading rumors of infighting with him and Bannon, he is effectively convincing Neo-Cons and the trash that follow them.

2) The media is purposefully exaggerating the situation to create tension in the Trump admin or gaslight the casuals into believing this drivel, as always.

3) There actually is tension between Trump and Bannon. I doubt this however because of all the support Bannon brings to the table and this would be total suicide. Of course it's not true. He'll out himself as a neo-kike and there will be a bi partisan effort to neck him from citizens. He's not stupid and knows that is suicide - so I doubt it's that option.

I feel like they are also trying a Kushner angle as well.

Also pic related is the infogrpah from the Shareblue article illustrating the ties.
>>
>>120138734

you think this is about a jew prophecy. fuck off, you're useless.
>>
>>120131701
A poo
>>
>>120124529
Bump
>>
>>120138506

I think I am just going to start my own thread with this shit.
>>
>>120138506
>I was worried about Kushner long before this was being shoved on us because he's a fucking kike but I now have my doubts.

Yeah and your threads and posts got buried by blacked spam, trump generals, redpill me on this, quick rundowns, and cancer. Judging by the amount of bumps, not many of us saw those threads linked earlier. People are concerned about this faggot now because of the last 2 days. Sometimes it really is organic interest.

Also
>but if Trump pulled off a 10D chess move yesterday
Fucking please. So sick of this chesscuck bullshit. It's straight from reddit and facebook groups.
>>
>>120138793
I was mocking you faggots with pasta from last thread, this is all so nonsensical only an icke fan or enemy of trump would go along, it's become an echo chamber of concern trolls licking each other's ass and eating each other's shit.
>>
>>120138776
Or it could be Trump jettisoning his supporters now that he no longer needs them, and pivoting back to the Dems and Israel to be "pragmatic" and "unifying."
>>
>>120133266
Because CIA/DARPA told them to.

Y'all have probably forgotten the "brainwashing via memes" DARPA project that was dug up way back in the Gamergate era. Sucks to be you.
>>
File: 1486689509313.gif (11KB, 393x484px)
1486689509313.gif
11KB, 393x484px
>>120124529
>>120125501

Holy shit, this is major
>>
>>120131384
Fuck, I feel like such a tool for supporting Trump.

Well, at least we are back to discussing NWO and zionist conspiracy theories on /pol/. Through the election I forgot how much I missed those days...
>>
>>120124529
Bump. I'm still skeptical of how accurate their assumptions are but they seem to be close enough in regards to Kushner.
>>
>>120135428

Reverse poops.
>>
>>120138506
>Kushner is actually the good guy, gaiz!
Yeah, shill, fuck off.
>>
>>120139015

if there's some way to scrape together this illuminati shit into a meme that wipes out kushner then that's fine. only a drooling retard would think that the spirit cooking stuff was anything other than cringe-inducing modern "art", but it was a successful weapon for spooking people at the time we pushed it.

i want people to stay focused on the most important goal of the moment: destroy jared kushner.
>>
>>120139120
Eh, we only had two choices: one guaranteed to be a Zionist puppet, the other with a miniscule chance of not being.
>>
>>120133765
File: Ctr_6f78e2_6061873.jpg (82KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Ctr_6f78e2_6061873.jpg
82KB, 900x506px
>>120139002
>>120139062
>>120139198

>it's another lefty pol tries to blend in episode
>>
>>120135420
"boy genius who is from New Jersey and is Jewish"

George Hotz?
>>
>>120139495
filtered.
>>
>>120139198
N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
>>
>>120139278
And yesterday it was bannon, before that ivanka, before that Kelly Anne, before that cuck Ryan, before that preibus, before that Flynn. next week you'll have moved on to Barron trump. The ride never ends.
>>
>>120138138
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJmBnmrLmAw

bill eyes the queen oy vey
>>
>>120131384
Guys we need to meme Kushner out of power and Bannon into power.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 252x200px)
image.jpg
14KB, 252x200px
Is Jared the leader of the learned elders of Zion?
>>
>>120129593

It's because anti-semites have went through each of these stages at one point in our lives.

Seriously, you always arrive at the Jewish question without fail.
>>
>>120133307
Thanks for posting these
>>
File: 1473882992319.png (27KB, 860x758px)
1473882992319.png
27KB, 860x758px
>>120131954
Post yfw Bannon leaks it all
>>
>>120139074
Not gonna lie, anime girls in trump hats were very compelling
>>
>>120135457

You need to talk to a therapist about this. Especially if you're not batshit crazy, because this would be TERRIFYING if it had any basis in reality and shrinks can help with that sort of thing.

If not a therapist, then a clergyman.
>>
File: AvSymbol.jpg (22KB, 589x458px) Image search: [Google]
AvSymbol.jpg
22KB, 589x458px
>>120136522
WHAT IS HAPPENING?
>>
>>120126982
>new york elites move in some of the same circles
>that means they're all part of the same secret club

kys
>>
File: tobeahero.jpg (688KB, 1872x1365px) Image search: [Google]
tobeahero.jpg
688KB, 1872x1365px
>>120139705

It's actually feasible. As we saw yesterday on Twitter, the masses share this sentiment.
>>
>>120134834
Anyone got a copy of the linked photo? Not working for me
>>
>>120136262
Lol what?
>>
>>120138506
>>120138776

There is no doubt in anyone's minds that Kushner needs to go.
Ivanka is a hack shoe saleswoman and has no business in politics.
She should be home taking care of her children.
>>
>>120131384
I wasn't aware of the name but I've been saying there are Trump shills for weeks now. It's really blatant. I migrated to /sg/ and the libertarian general because the way it works is really obvious, the trump shills are using the shareblue shills or posing as such but making it absolutely obvious so normal users see 'shill points' and take the opposite stance.
>>
>>120139663

he's a fucking jew, you stupid shit.
>>
>>120139278
>the most important goal of the moment: destroy jared kushner
This this this this
>>
>>120136522
Interdimensional aliens my dude
>>
File: 1490201321123s.jpg (3KB, 113x125px)
1490201321123s.jpg
3KB, 113x125px
>>120135914
fucking pleb
>>
>>120140296
So is Stephen miller, so was Goebbels.

...Wait is miller next?
>>
>>120140462

miller should be tolerated until he steps out of line. if he does then he should be destroyed.

goebbels never stepped out of line.
>>
Hol up! Doesn't this coincide with what AJ said on Joe Rogan's show?
>>
File: C85gs5RUAAA9odW.jpg (116KB, 888x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C85gs5RUAAA9odW.jpg
116KB, 888x1024px
Why are you guys so paranoid? he's /ourguy/
>>
>>120131506
I can't help but feel like they could make a move on 9/23/17
of course,
>implying a bunch of 4chan autists can make the move they want use to
but if it gained traction elsewhere they could easily push us into the sheep and we could be lost forever
>>
File: sigil of kek.png (31KB, 915x667px) Image search: [Google]
sigil of kek.png
31KB, 915x667px
>>120140055
shadilay
>>
File: magicdigits.gif (201KB, 660x780px) Image search: [Google]
magicdigits.gif
201KB, 660x780px
>>120140055

I swear this is beginning to spook me a little.

EVERY TIME I post OC related to this campaign, KEK manifests digits.

>>120006666
>>
Kushner donated to Od Yosef Chai yeshiva. what you may not know about them is that Yitzhak Shapira, one of the heads of this group, wrote an interesting book called the King's Torah. in that book Shapira says this
>every place the presence of a non-Jew endangers a Jewish life it is permitted to kill him even if he is one of the righteous among gentiles and bears no guilt for the situation that has been created

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.757177
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/no-charges-on-racist-kings-torah-text-7800937.html

you have a radical Jew with massive influence to the most powerful military and who doesn't care how many goyim die in order to protect Israel.
>>
I use to talk to Jared online in the early 2000s when he was attending Havard, before his dad's scandal and marrying Ivanka. We had semi-long convos about spiritual/religious/conspiracy topics. After his dad's scandal he fell into a depression of sorts and seemed to become quick to anger. He really felt the world was against his dad & family because of being Jewish. He eventually stopped appearing online (AIM at the time) and I moved on from using messengers.

He was a really sweet guy but I do remember him having a lot of curiosity about magick topics ( gematria, bible codes, alchemy, numerology, mind control, influencing others, etc.) and telling me some of his experiences he had with aliens and at Montauk.

I only found this 4chan site after it was linked on reddit. Quite an interesting topic. I'm not sure how to feel about all the hatred towards him. We haven't chatted since 2005 and people can change. I wouldn't jump to conclusions about him just yet. I do feel if he has a certain purpose it's for the greater good.
>>
>>120134673
Plus you have the activation ability: It's anuda Shoah
>>
>>120140706
Bannon is /ourguy/ and he will help us in this turmoil. Bannon is the last hope at saving the bombastic MAGA lock her up Trump, we are seeing Neocon Trump in the appointment of McMaster in the place that Bannon once held. It is clear he's losing influence.
>>
>>120140763
>greater good

You are Jared aren't you
>>
>>120138738
This is fucking insulting
>>
>>120140763
>I do feel if he has a certain purpose it's for the greater good.

Yeah, all the architects of the NWO have convinced themselves its for the "greater good," even as they strip away freedoms, prosperity, individuality, and even life.

It's the only way they can sleep at night.
>>
>>120140763
>the greater good

there is no good greater for my people than the prosperity and preservation of my people. kushner is an obstacle to that and he must be destroyed.
>>
>>120140763

Jared please ...
>>
>>120124529
I'm not Jewish but I'm in with pro-Zionists. What's my long term play Anon? Do I sell out?
>>
>>120125563
>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108542192/
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

GET OUT SCHLOMO THIS DOESN'T CONCERN YOU IT'S JUST ANUDDAH SHOAH
>>
>>120141330

kill yourself
>>
>>120131701
Hang in there loo
>>
File: Statue-of-Liberty.jpg (118KB, 1280x679px) Image search: [Google]
Statue-of-Liberty.jpg
118KB, 1280x679px
>>120134489

The Statue of Liberty is a man disguised as a woman. The Anti-Christ will be the same.
>>
>>120140763
Please share more about this. Especially the occult stuff. Thanks
>>
>>120140763
proofs?
>>
>>120141330
You're just being memed into believing jews will be content with not being expansionist manipulating psychopaths.
>>
>>120125876
Sounds like trump now has his own bormann,whose also his federlein
>>
>>120140763
>it's for the greater good
The wolves always tell that to the sheep.

I can decide what's good for me.
>>
>>120140763
>greater good
>by a kike

Lynch yourself nigger
>>
>>120141574
I know that's their plan. I've got a unique entry point. What to do? How can I do my part to save civilisation ?
>>
File: ivan.jpg (40KB, 308x320px) Image search: [Google]
ivan.jpg
40KB, 308x320px
>>120141442
Ivanka IS a man though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zSZDOyhE8Q

/pol/ WAKE THE FUCK UP!
>>
>>120124529
>>There was a post on David Icke forum in 2007 saying Kushner was the leader of the secret puppet cabal and would assume leadership through a puppet regime after the next President (Obama).
Yea it's not like there weren't a thousand other retarded predictions on that garbage schizo forum
>>
The NWO does actually seem to have humanist goals and it would be for the greater good if they weren't killing everyone else to accomplish those goals.

Not every person in the unwashed idiot masses is undeserving of evolving into the next age, you Illuminati fools.
>>
>>120138506
I noticed the same thing. it felt like a massive psyop. Kushner supports radical Jews, brings in Goldman Globalists into Trump's inner circle like Gary Cohn and Dina Powell. that's a fucking massive red flag when you consider how Trump's positions have changed.

they've got the TDfags actually defending Goldman Sachs bankers. how in the fuck can you say you voted for Trump and actually defend someone who's actually moving people they voted against into Trump's inner circle.
>>
>>120131944
I have read that he is a member of the Chabad/Lubavitcher branch of orthodox Judaism.

Isn't that the sect that thought that the late Rabbi Schneerson was the Messiah.

Please correct me if I'm mistaken.
>>
>>120139663
Noone ever said to destroy BANNON or Flynn. They seemed like straight shooters even though they are goyim tier pale niggers
>>
>>120126621
SHUT YOUR NIGGER loving mouth bitch.

their called "faggots" they are losers.
they have faggy names like globalist or any other Stupid thing cause you'd like a cool neat detactive james bond type word like deep state,k how about deep up your ass faggots.

here fag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etVdqOS0Ffc

complete incompetent fools. wthats what YOU are. Not any type of brain activity ahppenign with these folks.

moslty state worker type push teh button jobs. hha its dreamt up by the moron who well look at things. figure it out. stupid
>>
>>120135380
No they're not...
>>
File: 1490556176744.jpg (86KB, 212x352px) Image search: [Google]
1490556176744.jpg
86KB, 212x352px
>>120140055
>The man who wanted peace, Bannon
>>
>>120141876
Who knows, most of what we do on /pol/ is reactionary to the degeneracy thats being pushed. The last guy with a plan killed himself in a bunker.

>>120142107
That's not how humans work though, anon.
>>
>>120141934
You realize that girls look like boys until they go through puberty right?
>>
>>120142615
>120142615
oh fck look
att the jews
its the jews
s h i l l
h
i
l
l
>>
>>120141473

I remember him talking about the Kabbalah quite a bit and other Jewish spiritual topics but not any major specifics. One thing I do recall was him talking about having random out-of-body experiences and sometimes he would wake up in the morning not having any recollection of who he was for up to 10 minutes and how he felt so at peace when that happened. He wish he could remain in that state of mind he was experiencing. I thought that was a bit strange. I also remember him telling me about his habit of fasting & prayer/meditation. He would go sometimes go 3-5 days without eating anything and he said he never eats when he's worried/angry/upset/etc.

>>120141529
We never met or hanged out. We did share random photos but I don't have those anymore. We had a platonic online friendship via AIM. I can't remember what initiated us talking and I have no proof I could show you.
>>
>>120142245
chosen from previous thread
>>120117099
>>120117628
>>120119268
>>
>>120134489
Ivanka literally renounced Christ to marry Kushner and convert to orthodox Judaism you kek.
>>
>>120129913
I saw Jared Kushner at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
CALL ME CRAZY BUT I SWEAR MY LINE'S BEEN TAPPED
>>
niggers look what the fuck is on Drudge
Ivanka convinced daddy to strike Syria.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/789399/Donald-Trump-Ivanka-Trump-Syria-Missile-Strike-Assad-US-Russia-Tomahawk
>>
>>120124529
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwrz0-dnZIA
>>
>>120125876
fuck that jew
>>
>>120124529
Can we start posting less flattering photos of this literal masterpiece of Satan
>>
>>120142615

True but if they wish to advance to the next stage of humanity then what does that mean? We become more bestial? More competitive? That's easy. You don't even have to evolve to do that.

But I suppose it's more about shedding any last vestiges of humanity to become new gods or new creators, what have you. That's just so shallow, though
>>
>>120143015
>he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,”

I thought I was the only one ;_;
>>
File: Trump Theoden.jpg (73KB, 960x442px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Theoden.jpg
73KB, 960x442px
>>120125876
>>120125501
Shit's fugged brehs.
I truly believe Trump is a still a good boy, but a pawn as well
>>
>>120140187
Good luck wishing for Trump to remove his own daughter and his son in law from power.
>>
>>120140763
>experiences he had with aliens

Some people who have gone through sexual trauma at a young age convince themselves they've been visited by aliens.

How much you wanna bet Jared has seen some shit?
>>
From the archived threads
>From the outset of the presidential campaign of his father-in-law Donald Trump, Kushner was the architect of Trump's digital, online and social media campaigns, enlisting talent from Silicon Valley to run a 100-person social-media team dubbed "Project Alamo".[5]
>enlisting talent from Silicon Valley

http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls

>Palmer Luckey is funding Donald Trump's internet trolls with his Oculus money
>In its announcement post on Trump-fan subreddit r/The_Donald, Nimble America said it had already "proven that shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real," and that it wanted to bring so-called "shitposting" into the real world "in a way that was transparent and had purpose." In practice, the unofficial Trump-supporting group suggested this could be done via T-shirts, Nimble America's spokesperson saying that it would "not just sell t-shirts to sell them, but to sell t-shirts to shitpost."

tl;dr: /pol/ is now part of the Jewish cabals. Congratulations. We should have known that Americans will always fuck it up.
>>
File: 14.jpg (40KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
40KB, 550x412px
>>120124529
Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached rabbit hole levels hithertofore unknown. Is this the ultimate redpill?
>>
>>120124529
Bump
>>
>>120124529

Kushner is 10 years younger than me; he barely could know shit about this world, being shielded by a fortune and most probably not looking for news all over the place (set aside working in 20 countries all over the place)

That being said, a poor fuck from BLM or shariablue or left in general is way worse.

So I'm way more qualified as Mr. Trump adviser than him. Saudis and Iran would be silica exporters only, mudslimes in general will provide endless amount of organic fertilizer, Israel will have Jerusalem while every one of them will be evicted for any other country and they have to make communism illegal, and Africa will receive 0 financial support.

Also bye bye EU.
>>
>>120143800
Well, I said that things months ago. Needless to say, nobody cared. Trump's campaign manager and Kushner were and are behind the trumpgens and r/the_donald.
>>
File: 1490313956629.png (2MB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490313956629.png
2MB, 2000x1200px
See you in September, lads.
>>
File: C82hFHGW0AAXpBN[2].jpg (116KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C82hFHGW0AAXpBN[2].jpg
116KB, 1200x1200px
>>120143660
Roger Stone warned Trump that if he got rid of Bannon his support would drop to 20%. that's why you're seeing a massive psyop to protect Kushner. using the TDfags to actualy protect and defend Goldman Sachs bankers and the fucker who brought them in.
Trump sycophants are as worse as Obama supporters. Obama is for peace/topples Libya. same sort of idiotic shit.
any true information get met with SHILLLL
>>
>>120143457
I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. Next stage of humanity? The world isn't a video game, pushing people against their nature will make the recoil regardless of whether it's for a greater good, which I think it isn't, or not. Humanity advances through science and through civilization. If you bring upon globalism on the entire world you're screwing with both.
>>
>>120133572

Hillary was in on it from day 1, Trump has been compromised by Kushner and other advisors.
>>
>>120144222
Well, now people should see clearly. Especially after they got already duped by "hope and change" Obama.
>>
File: 1482526872993.jpg (53KB, 614x473px) Image search: [Google]
1482526872993.jpg
53KB, 614x473px
>>120133572
>
>>
>>120124529
>2007

so a 26 year old was the leader of a secret puppet cabal?
>>
friendly reminder that if there isn't a Kushner thread in the catalog, make one. save the archive links for future perusal as well.

I suspect that won't be an issue any more though, not after the last 2 days.
>>
>>120143800
>>120144193

Fuck... How we could be so stupid. Please enrich us with millions of mudslimes, is not fair only Merkel and your mothers to get hundreds of cocks daily up their arse.
>>
>>120125563
>flag

You just outed yourself
>>
File: image.png (151KB, 290x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151KB, 290x378px
>>120135562
>TFW you have the same name
>>
>>120125563
hey Levi, your proxy is turned off.
>>
>>120143015
IS THIS THE START OF A NEW PASTA?
>>
>>120144710
>Please enrich us with millions of mudslimes, is not fair only Merkel and your mothers to get hundreds of cocks daily up their arse.
You gotta ask the US for that, we're not sovereign. Which is another fact /pol/ loves to ignore because it doesn't fit the narrative forced here.
>>
File: what.jpg (16KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
16KB, 239x211px
>>120134834
>He is in some stuff on the internet, but it's really strange shit
>complete freak of nature
random /pol/ack?
>>
>>120124529

Ok. Wow. You all smoke entirely too much weed.
>>
>>120144102
>implying age is all that's required to be qualified

If he's smarter than you, he probably knows more in a shorter amount of time
>>
>>120126621
What? Illumanati exsisted way before niggas could komputah.
>>
>>120144333
If you subscribe to the whole Illuminati theory, their objective is, supposedly, to advance humanity to the next level; or at least themselves. I don't have all the details yet as I haven't done all the research, but that's one of their supposed goals.

If you just subscribe to the Jews controlling everything, recall that they have a prophecy where they can't return to the seat of God as the chosen people until six million of their number are lost in fire. So they too are working to ascend.

Remember, we're not just dealing with scientists, atheists, and the like. Secret societies often have secret religions, and if you need proof that some screwy shit is going on in the upper echelons of the American government just look at Bohemian Grove.
>>
>>120134834

I know who he is. He's one eccentric jew.
>>
>>120145708
Awww... but you are. US for sure imposed some shit back in the 50s on you, after that was your own free will and cuckoldry.

This is why today no mosques in Germany full of rapists will be burned to the ground. You'll just set your tent and watch your wife/gf/daughter being raped, blaming someone else.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.