[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Siberian Land

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

File: summertundra001-16.jpg (526KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
summertundra001-16.jpg
526KB, 800x534px
So, as some of you may know, In Russia you can just apply to win a free hectare of land in the far east frozen tundra and if you can develop it in 5 years the goverment lets you keep it forever. ( https://www.rt.com/business/345022-russia-far-east-free-land/ )

As far as I ahve been able to see, this offer is only valid for Russian Nationals. However I am still going to try to apply for it by pestering my local Russian Embassy and talking to some people there. I may be able to work something out ( Being Brazilian and part of the BRICS economic block may help me ) or even adquire a second nationality with them (Getting it only requires paying some taxes to russia every year apparently. Not that hard.)

How would the people of /out/ go about working to make that land in those 5 years to get to keep it? What sort of crops would you raise in that frozen tundra? How would you build your small house there? How would you deal with the though weather and land to make nature your bitch? What sort of hilarious hijinks would you go through?
>>
>>980112
We have had threads like this one previously, my biggest doubt is in regards of the quality of the land that you are given to. It will probably be some shithole middle of bumfuck nowhere where your provisions have to be dropped by air or something like that.

That being said it's in fact interesting thing to look at with more detail. As far of growing stuff there you'll need some type of greenhouse to take the most advantage of it.

Anyway I kinda like Russia but desu I don't really trust many things there, from access to healthcare to them having your personal info so it's not for me. I'm an Euro and my government from time to time does similar shit like offering beneficies for people willing to go live in old villages and such, you being a Brazilian have nothing to lose anon.
>>
>>980130
>my biggest doubt is in regards of the quality of the land that you are given

Me too. I am looking at what the best plots of land they have to offer are. If I go through with this I will try to get something as far south as possible, just north of the Machuria. Idealy somewhere relatively close to a city (1km to 15km) so I can get internet and electricity without too much hassle.

>As far of growing stuff there you'll need some type of greenhouse to take the most advantage of it.

Also true. I was thinking of having most of the land open but with a 10mx10m greenhouse so I dont stop my crops fully for 7 months a year.

>you being a Brazilian have nothing to lose anon.

2true4me my dude. I have about 5000US$ in brazil money with me in total savins. I could probably get started there.
>>
>>980148
What's your profissional background, m8? Is your goal own land or just leave Brazil? Have you considered Europe?
>>
>>980112
you do realize you need income for those 5 years too right ? and afterwards too
i would assume a job for 5 year would make it possible to save up some money to buy land. and you would not have to be a dirt farmer.

also what's the endgame ? live of the land or profit or what ever ?
>>
>>980162
>dirt farmer.
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>980157
I am 60% through my Archival Science bachelor degree, so pretty shitty background.

I did consider Europe but all my cash is those 5k dollars that I have in savings from my private retirement fund that my family set up when I was born (The contract of it actually allows me to withdraw it at any time, but I never touched it because, well, it's emergency money. I am not going to waste emergency money on everyday stuff)

My main goal is to find a way to live in relative confort without spending or working much until I can set up some other stuff I have going. For that I figured out a free plot of land that I could work on for 8 hours a day and call my own while using the other 16 hours to sleep and use the computer sound very pleasant and peaceful. Even if I have to lower my living standard or maybe work up to 10 or 12 hours some days it still sounds cool. Hard work, but cool.

>>980162
I know. I have 5k dolars bu those will be gone in a flash. I am quite certain I can get from Brazil to Eastern Russia with less than 100US$ by finding a cargo ship and working on it from Brazil to somewhere close and then juse using the sailor pay to get trough last few hundred kilometers. Not easy or confortable, but cheap and will get me ready for working the land.

Endgame is to actually start a company some day. Not in Russia at all, but I want a real calm place to call my own, a place that I can fall back to safetly, where I can work and call my house if shit hits the fan. So you could say I want to live off the land for those 5 years. Maybe less then 5 if I get my main project going.

The main reason I am leaving is because me and my family have been having some fricction. Especially my father. He has dad issues due to a number of things that happened in his life and he is taking them out on me by demanding I work and study way more than I need or want (Im not a NEET, but he is the type of nigger that wakes up at 5am to go to the office and comes back at 7pm)
>>
Become the new Rasputin
>>
>>980168
Are you white?
>>
>>980174
/pol/ wise no. Reality wise yes.

Im an italian descendant. Both my grandparents on fathers side were from fully italian families. My mothers side my grandmother was a pomeranian german, blonde with clear eyes. But my mothers father was cafuso (black + brazilian indian).

Does that help? I heard I am eligible to get italian citzenship, but Italy sounded a bit expensive to me and also EU.
>>
>>980179
You won't be welcome in Russia.
>>
>>980179
Reality wise you are not white, and I would seriously worry about Russia
>>
>>980179
This doesn't change who you are and you seem a nice guy but if you have black and indigenous blood in your lineage you ain't white reality wise, at least not in Europe much less Russia.
>>
>>980181
>>980183
>>980186

Are they THAT /pol/? I look very white, I have pretty much nothing from my maternal grandfather and I am almost a complete copy of my dad (To the point where senile relatives call me by my fathers name, and even some non senile get confused). Hell, I dont even tan properly unless I cover myself in a solid layer of FPS 80 sunsscreen, otherwise I loose my skin in 20mins of sun.
>>
>>980189
Even in the major cities non-Russian looking people regularly get murdered. /Out/ in the countryside the people are far more nationalistic.

But if you look like you could be a Russian you could probably be accepted. Although I would like to point out very few dirt poor Russians are taking up the Far East land grant offer because it's a shitty deal.
>>
>>980189
>Are they THAT /pol/?
It's not about being /pol/ but Russians have a strong sense of identity despite being a huge country with very diverse people. If you look westerner you will probably be ok though. There are some parts of the country where immigrants have some troubles.
>>
Theres a reason people don't live in siberia.

You're plan sounds shakey.

For example, why a 10m by 10m green house? Why those dimensions? Have you worked anyt logistics at all?

>pie in the sky
>>
>>980192
>>980193
Ah, I get it. It's not a matter of being white per se then, but a matter of being Russian.

Doesn't help that my Russian is shakey and amateurish at best then. I mean, I have no problem with working hard to learn it (especially if I am there) but it would not help me. I will keep that in mind.

>>980195
>why a 10m by 10m green house?

It's just a random number that sounded good. I am not leaving next week, this plan is on the begining and I am setting it up, so it's all subject to change. I will actually look up greenhouses and how to build and maintain them long before I leave.
>>
>>980198
>It's not a matter of being white per se then, but a matter of being Russian
Yes and Russians are white.
>>
>>980201
Im not going to argue that, what I mean is I thought the problem was with me being non white, when the fact is that even if I was a pure blonde with blue eyes scandinavian they would still dislike me because I am not russian.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>980201
>Russians are white
A big part but not all.
>>
>>980222
You're mostly right desu. For example Russians think less of us western Euros because they see us as a soft bunch of pussies, and tbf that's kinda true. Look at what they did to the English during the 2016 European. If you ain't Russian or a Serb they will dislike you no matter what.
>>
>>980226
In short: If not slav it aint right?

How much of a problem would it really be IRL? I can handle a few bad glances and some distrust, but if it means I will have to buy a moist nugget and carry it with me 24/7 to feel safe then I'm out.
>>
As far as I know, Siberian land is extremely infertile (both the climate and the soil), there are no communications/infrastructure, and low pop density as well as huge distances without roads make trade very hard.

http://senttosiberia.com/
This dude tried to set up a farm in Siberia, maybe that'll help you.
>>
>>980228
>How much of a problem would it really be IRL?
I don't really know, I have never been there but at first may be a legit problem. After you learn their costumes and a bit of the language it will probably get better. It's that way in every part of the world.
>>
>>980231
Hmm, a bunch of missionaries eh? Should give me a few tips on what to expect. I just really need the place to have internet still be availble. Even if it is dial up It's ok because I mostly play single player games only. If I need to set up some satelite thing I dont mind. As I said: I am willing to put some work on it.

>>980234
So just play cool, learn the language and adapt. I can do that.
>>
>>980228
As long as you don't look like an Arab most Russians will be happy about you and will look at you like you're their younger slightly retarded brother. If you play to that, learn to say Blyat and don't woo their women they'll be friendly and helpful.
>>
everybody is talking about OP´s looks and if the russian neighbours will like him.

OP, your biggest problem is that you are complitly delusional about the whole idea.
>relatively close to a city (1km to 15km)
it´s the fucking tundra OP
you should expect 500km to be NO distance. not joking. a lot of villages, even in western russia are about 200km+ from the next city
>maybe work up to 10 or 12 hours some days
kek

imagine you are in the middle of nowhere OP no waterpipes no electricity nothing. and you dream about playing videogames and taking naps. the frost or starvation, doesnt matter you probably wont survive a week.

also 5k isnt a lot money in russia.
just trying to help you op try to get something going in brazil or figure out something else but thats not a good plan you got there
>>
>>980260
Op here.

Ok, what you say all makes sense. But is my plan totaly retarded, or do I just have a slim slim chance of getting it right the way I want?
>>
>>980148
>Idealy somewhere relatively close to a city (1km to 15km) so I can get internet and electricity
I'm from Australia so I have a fair bit of say when it comes to distances and uninhabited land.
15km is a hell of a bloody way to run electricity if it isn't already there. I'd be making sure the electricity is right next to the land or very close to rather than just being close to a city.

Also, satellite internet. Saves a lot of problems.

If I was in your boat, I'd quit uni and go work (I don't really know what it's like for that in Brazil) and save like fuck, because 5k isn't much money. Think of all the tools you will need to build a house etc.
>>
>>980278
I know it's a long way to get electriciy. I was thinking maybe getting it close to a road where there is already electricity poles so I can just connect to those.

As for satelite internet: I am pretty sure I am gonna have to get it. On a scale of 1 to 10 how hard is it?

And I know 5k dollars isnt much, but it's what I have. The minimum wage here is about 300us$ a month and jobs have been somewhat hard to get. But I will look something up.
>>
>>980269
>finish your college degree
>move to Europe
>find job
>buy cheap land in southern Euros
>build your own little garden
>enjoy
enjoy
>>
>>980198
>It's just a random number

well man as I say theres a reason Siberia isn't busy. Or farmed.

Are you planning on subsistence farming or what?

Honestly it'd be better if you had an abstract profession that'd allow you to subsidise your 'farm', pity your degree is useless.

>>980231
its' the climate that is the issue, daylight hours, season temperatures, etc,
>>
>>980287
Subssitence farming at the begining would be good to help me set down and familiarize with the land and working it. But I think the best course of action would be to have one garden to myself and use most of the land as a small plantation to sell my produce.

I could go with wheat or rye, but both of those are already produced there and would probably not fetch a good price. I could try to produce something a bit more exotic (for the region) such as broccoli or mustard.

I could also try raising livestock such as sheep, cattle or maybe lamb but that opens up a much larger can of worms such as figuring out how to raise the animals, how to keep them from freezing, getting a license to sell the meat and such.
>>
>>980269
You would likely end up putting all your money and effort into making this work, find you have insufficient funds and be screwed.

Or seriously hurt your self and be fucked due to being in bumfuck nowhere.

Internet would at best be satellite(worse than dial-up) and you would likely spend the first year or three working 14-19 hour days.

Land is shit (need $ to bring in shit for greenhouse), your in bumfuck nowhere(have to ship everything in and that adds to cost also no water, electricity or heat), your solo(no one to watch your back or help) and honestly you probably wont break even for at least 2-4 years.

Also, chopin wood 24/7 to not freeze to death.

Maybe if you can bet a buddy or two and establish some local underworld connections you could make a drug lab/farm.

Outside of that you would need more $, help and a fuck load of hard work.

Drug thing might work, anything less and it probably wont.

Possible death or crippling is on the table.
>>
File: dysentery-died-of.png (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dysentery-died-of.png
5KB, 200x200px
while romantic the idea is crazy.
there is like a million thing you need to plan and watch out for.

even joining the the french foreign legion would be a better idea, get crash, get fit, get skills, get tough, get away from dad, become a man.
>>
>>980309
>dying in african shithole fighting jihadis for France meanwhile mainland is getting invaded and no one cares
seems just lovely
>>
>>980303
Op here. Reality hits hard :^( .

But it's ok. I came here to learn this shit exactly because I want to avoid dying/fucking up/giving up.

What if I got my plot of land as far south as I could, like Primosky? I assume that would help me a bit right?
>>
>>980339
Making a farm on a heap of shit land is hard.

Modern farmer are geared the fuck up to make the job easier.

That shit cost serious coin.

First you have to pick a good spot near a reliable water source with a bit of sort of flat land near by.

The land has to be vaguely fertile though there are hacks for working around that.

You then have to clear all the bushes, stones, trees, shrubs and other shit off your ideal plot.

Also have to pull/explode stumps.

Chainsaw/axe, shovel, pickaxe/explosives, Small shitty ass tractor, trailer, shitty ass yurt style cabin or two with small barn for storage, supply of fuel, fuel tank, good tool set for repairs, building supplies, Plough/bulldozer scoop for tractor, water purification, super first aid kit, gun for hunting/self defense, a year or twos worth of food and clothing, seeds well suited to the land, fertilizer(can make a sort of mulch from the bush you have to tear up) and at least 20-30 other thing I cant even think of.

Then you have yo set up your house, clear a fair bit of land (fucking hard), turn the soil and get the many many many rocks out (desperately hope you have more than a thin layer of soil over a heap of stone) and then you have to turn the soil(also mix in mulch and shit to hopefully enrich it) and after all that you have already hit winter.

The situation is HARD. Even if you go for a green house instead of conventional farming as those have even higher start up cost and are far more dependent on outside supplies.

And the guy doing literally everything is you.

And of course you got to move all that shit out there and play mechanic when it inevitably breaks.

Your shit breaks or you break, if you cant patch it together then your fucked.

Sorry to be negative bro, would rather hurt your feelings than see you hurt.

Siberia is Legendary Difficulty.

You a noob.
>>
>>980376
>advice

Online courses, learn first Aid to as high a level as you can, study up agricultural sciences and history, study up on tractor repair and Farm equipment.

Talk to farmers in northern places like Finland and Iceland and (of cource) Siberia.

Even if you rent or manage to trade when your done using varrious bits of equipment, your going to need a lot more start up cash.

At the least you are going to NEED a shitty ass tractor and trailer to move all your shit, that will eat your entire budget right there.
>>
>>980112
You wont be able to do shit. I've heard stories from the soviet union of people signing up to build up the taiga and tundra etc and what they do is helicopter you in and drop you off with whats on your back 100km away from anyone. So unless you can build a house, hunt, and fish up there and such you will die. And a brazillian monkey like you will probably get sick from vitamin d deficency before the 5 years is over.
>>
>>980376
>>980381
Op here.

Yep. Sounds somewhat like what I thought it would be like, but you put it into perspective better. It is hard as hell.

Are there better places offering similar deals? Like, places less inhospitable? They are all taken, arent they?

>>980398
That was in the USSR days. Im sure today they are a little less hardcore. The program lets you choose a bit where you want the land.
>>
>>980441
Frankly, neither you nor I know what a good spot would be.

You need to:
>know enough to recognize a good spot
>know what will grow there
>know what will make money - need serious understanding of local economy
>get through Immigration shit
>clear land or buy up a local farm and re-purpose/upgrade it

Frankly, study shit first.

Then pick a destination.

USA, Canada, Russia seem like your best bet.

Most of them wont let you in to buy land without a pain in the ass immigration process the cost $

Canada is shitty in its own ways but is a bit more open space wise.

The farming market however is saturated, picky and expensive as fuck to get into.

Same shit with USA, Russia is the least bull shit to deal with and most affordable but also the most likely death/failure.

http://www.landwatch.com/Russia-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/25005363

A preexisting farm in Russia is about $30,000 but that's likely a bit overpriced.

Lets say 15000 for a sort of shitty spot and another 15000 for supplies and farm equipment so you dont have to work yourself to death.

you still need to make money to pay taxes, repairs and your few luxury goods.
>>
>>980465
Op here.

Makes sense. It doesnt really fit into my plan but I had a feeling I was being too optimistic anyway. I may end up not going then.

TBqH my dream location to have such a home would be Switzerland. Have a small house in the outskirts of a city, a small garden to grow at least 1/2 of my food and a gun to hunt from time to time. The climate and place are great.

But Switzerland is expensive af and immigration there is hard. It's way more of a crack pipe dream than the Siberian farm.
>>
>>980112
Why don't you move to a semi remote part of Argentina? Seems like a better move than to go to Siberia, a place people used to be sent to die.
>>
>>980551
That is a good idea, but I dont think I can afford to buy the terrain with 5k dolars.

As the guys above said I dont have enough money for the farm itself, never mind buying a plot of land.
>>
>>980112
>(Getting it only requires paying some taxes to russia every year apparently. Not that hard.)
"some" being about 350k per year moron.
>>
>>980112
Pipedream tier craziness. If that part of the world was hospitable the people who have lived their for multiple generation would have settled and not been nomads. To make this work you'd need a lot of money and knowledge. Even then it would be way more hassle than it's worth. What's the prize at the end of the day? A hector of frozen tundra. Nice. Well worth all the money and effort you had to chuck at it.
>>
>>980112
Sup, sc/out/?

Well, dreams are important, no doubt, but please make a little reality check:
>do you really think that 5k will be enough? gas, shelter, equipement, transport... it seems not enough which brings me to my next point:
>the only money you've been able to save in your life was the money from a savings accoung your parents set up for your retirement? Besides it being a slap into their faces if you would spend that money on such a projekt it pretty much shows your incapability of handling money well. That's not a good start to live off the grid, my friend.
>third but not least: do you really think you'd be happy there? the cold climate, no mama and dada cook and whipe of your ass ans how exactly is your russian? Do you speak at least a bit? This point is essential for your success.
>>
>>980130
Russian here living in Spain. Healthcare in Russia is cheap/free and good. Thats not whats wrong with Russia.

People all over the world have quite retarded ideas about Russia. It's a strange place. Not for everyone, but after living for 10 years in Europe I am thinking of going back at least for a few years.
>>
>>980688
lol, even in rubles that would be way too high
>>
File: neslishu.jpg (257KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
neslishu.jpg
257KB, 1180x664px
>>980179
>>980181
>>980183
>>980189
>>980192
>>980193
>>980226
>>980228
What the fuck have you people ever even met a Russian? Been to Russia? I am Russian and yeah you might get a cheeky laugh for being a chunga changa oogo bongo or an EU softie but not fucking murdered hurt etc. simply for being non Russian. Some of the nicest Russians I've met are Siberiabros.

Don't listen to these idiots. I've taken a course this summer and we had legit black africans who took the time to learn Russian and everyone treated them with the same respect and friendliness as any other.

It's very true that Russian national Identity is very strong, but if you take the time to learn the language and treat the people with respect you will be treated well.

dont stress when you see:
>fat casheers at shitty stores who dont fake smile at you
in Russia we have a saying "laughing without reason is a sign of idiocy", forcing yourself to smile at customers isn't gonna happen
>no one speaks english or barely
Russia, part of eastern europe, all of the stan (close east), central asia, mongolia etc. Russian is the go-to language there.

It's relatively easy to get Russian papers.
>>
>>980734
It's in $, that's how much you need to get Russian "business visa" leading to citizenship eventually that's pretty much the only way for the OP to live there for an extended period.
>>
>>980112
anon please do this

save some cash and you will manage

people will help you out

you can get an UAZ/niva for like 500$ and roam your new lands. Cheap building materials in Russia because russians are all about repairing and shit. My grandad just got rid of his 30_+ year old soviet fridge. The lada still runs.

Just start doing a lot of research on greenhousing.

Russian forests (which arent frozen) are full of mushrooms, berries, animals, edible herbs ( sorrel, dock to make amazing soup) etc.

Learn to fish etc.

If you are really up for it, like truly, you will find a way.
>>
russian citizenship:

>standard way: Arrive, get permit, live out the permit, get a temporary residence permit (6 months), get a permit for 5 years of continuous stay (if you leave the country for more than 3 months a year you wont be able to) then apply for passport. Will take you legit 7 years.
>Invest 10.000.000 rub. (176,377 usd)
>marry a russian chick. (EZ and best option) find some Siberian cutie or even some poor chick who will marry you fictitiously for 500 bucks
>>
>>980747
>>marry a russian chick. (EZ and best option) find some Siberian cutie or even some poor chick who will marry you fictitiously for 500 bucks
Doesn't work now that they can get thousands of dollars per month for camwhoring, Patreonbux etc.
>>
>>980751
nah, a lot of decent traditional cuties who wouldn't do that
>>
>>980781
Complete bullshit. Find me one, I would prefer her to be fat and not very attractive, and live on a farm and do the whole self-sufficient homesteading thing.
>>
>>980736
>we had legit black africans
rip Russia too.
>>
>>980747
>find some Siberian cutie
These are literally being sold to wealthy chinks and kebabs.

>>980715
>Healthcare in Russia is cheap/free and good
There's no such thing, the world you would be using to properly define russian healthcare is adequate. Every time I look into that the results are mostly some commie era, really in bad shape hospitals. I'm sure there's plenty of good ones but those are for the upper part of russian society.
>>
Op here again.

First of all I wanna thank all of you for the reality check you guys did on my plan and the stuff you brought up. Sure it crushed my plan a bit but better sad and alive than frozen to death.

I alo have been doing some research on the idea of doing a similar thing to my main plan but in the much, MUCH friendlier Patagonia in Argentina. It's not only closer to my monky land but also less cold and easier to get.
>>
>>980971
>but in the much, MUCH friendlier Patagonia in Argentina.

>If you want to invest in Argentina there is a residence visa for you. In order to apply for this visa you need to have invested a minimum amount of AR$ 1,500,000
That's about $100k.
>>
>>980988
Op here.

But the chances of death are way smaller.
>>
>2.5 acres
>"develop"
>>
>>980112

>ententer contest for land in Siberia
>you "win"
>stuck in Siberia for 5 years developing it
>Ruskies like your development
>give you land
>you're now stuck in Siberia forever

You know what, OP? I think I'm gonna pass.
>>
>>980847
I don't know about your experience with russian healthcare but for me it was no different than in europe. Ive had private insurance here in spain and private there. Went off private because nothing is ever wrong with me and went into public and maybe the hospital buildings are a bit nicer but thats pretty much it. Equipment, staff, time they take in "urgencias" is all pretty much the same.
>>
>>981106
That's way I said that there's no such thing as cheap/good, and it's valid to other countries too.
If you rely on state's healthcare and you have lets say a problem in your knee or shoulder, the waiting time until you're called for treatment will make you go crazy.
That's why people who have money don't rely on """"""""free"""""""" healthcare.
>>
>>981116
I see what you mean
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.