[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /out/, tell me something that will save my life one day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 16

File: Deliverance.jpg (30KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
Deliverance.jpg
30KB, 500x251px
Hey /out/, tell me something that will save my life one day.
>>
Around blacks, never relax.
>>
>>771034
look behind you
>>
Righty tightey, lefty loosey
>>
Forgot your fishing rod ? A shotgun makes a practical substitute and even aids in the subduing of fish already in barrels.

Out of birdshot? Fishshot can be easily made by dropping the shotgun completely and just hurling dynamite into the river.

Glhf !
>>
The cake is a lie
>>
If you are hurt seriously, call an ambulance
>>
Eat enough to keep your body functions working.
>>
>>771083
This
>>
>>771034

You need food and water to stay warm while you're sleeping. have something to eat and drink before you go to bed
>>
>>771034

One handed bowline could legit save your life one day. Can also assist with shitting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H85cMlvwwXA
>>
>>771034
Always bring enough for three days, and make sure something can be used to collect rainwater.
>>
If your hands are cold, put a hat on.
>>
cotton kills

also
>>771239
https://youtu.be/jOotsq4soug
>>
A Flyer with a Joey is less likely to kick (and main) than a lone Boomer.

A Pally can and will sting you since theyre skittish.

Bull's will be less likely to charge you if you stand near a large tree.

Boars can't impale anything to their left with any ease, also, throat + Bowie knife = sucess
>>
>>771034

Two is one, and one is none

>Always bring backups for crucial gear
>>
Never eat yellow Snow.
>>
>>771099
That's shitty advice. Your digestion slows down when you sleep. If you eat directly before going to bed, then the unprocessed foods will cause loads of gasses to build up and you will have to fart all the time during the night.
>>
>>771266
can you translate the first two please
>>
>>771540

You better tell Uncle Ray so he can fix his book then, son.

>That's a shitty troll
>First one in the thread, congratulations
>>
>>771547

That faggot is just being a wanker.

Boomer = male kangaroo
Flyer = female kangaroo
Joey = baby kangaroo

I still don't know what the fuck a 'pally' is but it obviously doesn't matter because his entire post is pointless.
>>
You can drink your own urine for hydration.
>>
>>771540

What you said is true, but what the person you quoted is also true. You didn't address what he said at all. With a full stomach, your body temp will be higher than with an empty one. Your body will be more active than without. You missed the point bro.
>>
>>771034
Wear a condom.
>>
>>771034
Bitches get stitches
>>
>>771034

Talk shit, get hit
>>
Try to avoid situations where sudden death is a possibility.
>>
>>771034
tie a knot at the end of rappel lines
>>
>>772104
*snitches get stitches.
>>
Hamboning
>>
>>772262
>>
skinwalkers aren't real and i wouldn't worry myself over stupid stories on the internet.
>>
Worst you can come accross when roaming outside are human beings
>>
Don't go rowing without a boat.
>>
. . . _ _ _ . . .
. . . _ _ _ . . .
. . . _ _ _ . . .

make sure you know the sos signal.

Don't do drugs in the woods with no babysitter.
>>
>>771034
Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.

Beer before liquor, never sicker.

Don't mix browns and clears. And don't drink on Xanax or other benzos unless you like waking up in jail without any recollection of what got you there.

Urine is 95% water. So if you must drink your own urine in a survival situation, leave about 5% left in the cup after you drink it.
>>
>>772771
pepsifag at his jests again.
>>
>>772771
kek at 5%
>>
>>772771
Do you think if you put plastic over a cup of urine and had a way to collect evaporated water that clung to the top of plastic -- that it would still have salt in it?
>>
File: meh.jpg (5KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
5KB, 272x185px
stay /in/
>>
>>772421
how can you be so sure?
>>
>>772450
how can you be so sure?
>>
Winners pull out.
>>
File: balcony.jpg (1MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
balcony.jpg
1MB, 2304x1728px
>>773322
counterpoint: having a junior sc/out/ is one of the most amazing things in the world
>>
>>773325
Yeah, but after the first couple, it just becomes dead weight.
>>
File: GotG.jpg (183KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
GotG.jpg
183KB, 800x600px
>>773326
>not breeding a whole squad of pack mules and splitting the load between them so you don't have to carry anything

though really last time i was /out/ with the little guy i was jabbering about PROPER backpacking trips with him and his currently nonexistant future sibling (singular) and i realized that a 65L pack is probably not a good long term investment. fortunately i realized that before i bought it, and now i'm debating if 75 will be enough. :/
>>
>>773325
>>773332
I've seen this guy's posts before. Super cucked and no understanding of femanons. Keep on believing anon. You'll learn one day.

No I"m not MGTOW, not bitter towards women, haven't had my heart broken and everything else you accuse me of.
Just a realist with a LOT more experience in this world.
>>
>>773332

Just imagine all the money you'll have to spend on /out/ gear for them. Not to mention the fact that they'll need an entire new set of gear every 2 years
>>
File: Super sour gummy.jpg (21KB, 475x358px) Image search: [Google]
Super sour gummy.jpg
21KB, 475x358px
>>773342

Not bitter, just pic related
>>
File: hdceH.gif (21KB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
hdceH.gif
21KB, 360x300px
>>773346
and a bit salty too †bh
>>
>>773342
>>
File: xc.jpg (2MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
xc.jpg
2MB, 2304x1728px
>>773342
>a LOT more experience in this world
married 10 years, feeling pretty solid on the "experience" front at this point. but thanks for your concern. ;)

>>773343
have to spend=/=get to spend :D
>>
breathe in, breathe out
>>
>>773354
>married 10 years
Yes, we've already had the discussion. Multiple times.
>>
>>773365
and you keep saying the same things so i keep saying the same things. so it goes.
>>
>>773353
I agree, she's going to get sick of supporting Mr Mom one day and realize what a provider and her could accomplish together. B-but I don't work cuz I raising babbies your honor.
Gonna be funny when he has to pay her on top of it.
>>
>>772421
Nice try skinwalker
>>
>>771034
Never let them see you sweat.
Watch out where those huskies go, don't you eat that yellow snow.
Two becomes one, one becomes none.
Do not pet the bears.
Do not pet the cougars (unless they're flirting with you in a bar or club)
It's never too early to think about collecting firewood for your camp.
If you see a bear cub, it's mom is never far away, and she doesn't like people looking at her cub.
>>
>>773369

No mate, that's the smell you're giving off, you obtuse fucker
>>
>>771239
>believing more heat is lost from the head
>>
>>773668
more heat is lost from the head than the hands u dickhead, head is a larger surface exposed
>>
File: Richard_Proenneke.jpg (30KB, 213x312px) Image search: [Google]
Richard_Proenneke.jpg
30KB, 213x312px
>>773800

Putting a hat on won't warm your hands kek

You're supposed to do the batman trick and heat up your torso, that will take care of your extremities. But it is true that a green beanie is a must.
>>
>>773868
Your head is one of the fastest areas to lose heat by surface area we have, why do you think we still have hair on our heads? If you keep your head warm then you keep your body warm by extension, meaning that you have more warm blood to give your extremities, and your body is less likely to begin withdrawing blood from your hands to preserve vital warmth, since the perceived risk of freezing to death is reduced.

Your body cannot withdraw blood from your head to preserve warmth any more than it can do so from your other vital organs.
>>
>>773880

>wear a hat, warm your body by extension

So you think you can go skiing naked as long as you're wearing a hat? lol It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>773800
That's a myth anon
>>
>>771942
only once then it will become toxic to ingest another time.
>>
>>771980
>Implying anyone on 4chan can get laid
>>
>>773893
> I'm too stoopid to google img thermal imgs
>>
>>774247
Your mother was nice enough to help out for most of us.
>>
>>774536
(You)
>>
>>771038
i saw this thread in the catalog and this was the first thing that came to mind3
>>
>>774542
(Faggot)
>>
>>771942

If you don't distill it first (and have the equipment to) then you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>772421
spotted the skinwalker
>>
This is Spagnum Moss and it is the most useful thing in the world.
It is a spongy moss that grows near bogs and in wet conditions pretty much everywhere in the world.
It creates an acidic environment around it and retains a hug amount of water.
It can be used as:
A water filter-Pack down a few inches of it drip water through. The acid kills most shit and the fibrous texture filter larger problems. It also makes it taste really nice.
Bandages-Pack it onto open wounds, cover with cloth, it absorbs blood and again the acid keeps the wound clean. WWI soldiers used this shit every day for four years.
Magic Fire Bricks-Under any signifigant spagnum moss growth you will find peat, dry it for amazing fire bricks, the scots have been doing this for centuries because it rains so fucking much there is never dry wood anywhere.
Soil conditioning-for mystic biology reasons Spagnum moss gives plants that grow in a bed of it superpowers, they grow faster, stronger and bear fruit more readily. Bonsai trees are often grown in a bed of spagnum to speed up the process a bit, Guava orchards use it too. If you have a farming set up somewhere, use this shit to get an edge.
>>
File: sphagnum-moss_live_4.jpg (272KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sphagnum-moss_live_4.jpg
272KB, 900x900px
>>774675
I'm a div
>>
Anal sex is for fags and closet homos.
>>
>>774675
>A water filter

A guy on season 1 of alone did this. Then he got violently ill. Apparently not that great at filtering water.
>>
>>771034
>>774680
It's not gay as long as you don't kiss.
>>
>>774536
>Implying you're not a fag
>>
>>774682
dude was drinking brackish standing water
>>
one of paper equals four of coin
>>
>>771034

Jesus
>>
Don't go to Mexico.
>>
File: LI6eJGw.gif (233KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
LI6eJGw.gif
233KB, 500x362px
>>772262
>>
>>771034
One brownie is actually SEVERAL doses.
>>
>>771034
Go walking at least five times a week, it's good for the heart, also always have a good glass of water before bed. Last but not least, don't try to force a poop, let it come out naturally. Clean your system with fiber once a week at least to stay regular
>>
>>771239
You should put them inside your m8's jacket
>>
>>773301
That would be impractical in a situation that requires you to drink so imminently that you must resort to urine.

If you need water that bad, just drink the urine

Yes, it will distill out the salt, don't know about anything else
>>
File: rocky-mountain-knife.png (29KB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
rocky-mountain-knife.png
29KB, 300x160px
>>771034
remember that great survival knife you saw on tv ?
its not that great.
>>
>>776050
i got this as a gift. it was borderline offensive desu
>>
This too shall pass
>>
>>771886

A pally is a fucking wasp you knob.
>>
>>773301
in the time it would take to evaporate and precipitate it out as water, it would be ammonia you fucking retard.
>>
>>774691

This
>>
>>771034
If you aren't 110 percent sure what it is don't eat it.
>>
-Set a limit weight you're comfortable carrying. Pack UNDER that weight and fill the rest with water.

-If freezing fingers, cover your face. If freezing fingers when static, put them directly under your armpits.

-If freezing in general, avoid moisture. If moist, get some layers off. You'll be warmer and dryer,

-You dont need a big knife but you need a good one. I carry at least 2 cutting tools

-Multitools are cheat mode. Pliers can be very useful

-Carry at least 3 ways to make fire, pack some lighters

-Always eat before going to sleep.

-Never drink alcohol or do drugs on serious travels

-Share your gear throughout your body. Pack the big stuff but always have the important stuff on you.

-In most parts of the world, wildlife is not hostile. Dont be afraid.

-Likewise, share your gear between torso and legs. Dont store your firemaking stuff in the knife sheath, store 1 in pack, 1 in jacket , 1 in pants.

-If in despair, you probably just need to eat. The body is stronger than one knows

-Learn the proper rescue signals for planes. Always carry a mirror or some very reflective object.

-Always carry some kind of cord or light rope

-Always carry a thermal blanket. Cheap, light, and can save your life.

-If freezing and soaking wet, get naked and make a fire. Priority number 1 is for you to make that fire. Number 2 is for you to dry your clothes

-Learn how to make fires in different ways. Making fire raises morale.

-If you get lost, dont move. If you move, leave marks that you can see to get back and that others can recognize so they can track you

-Always try to live by your wits and use common sense if in doubt.
>>
>>774691
Wrong
Its not gay as long as the balls dont touch....and back to >>>/b/ i go.
>>
>>774680
Found the virgin
>>
>>776281
>Never Drink On Serious Travels

LOL you don't tell me how to live my life MOM!
>>
You're all alone and nobody is coming to help you.

The only person who can save you is yourself.
>>
>>774714
>Implying I didn't fuck your dad in the ass while your mother watched.
>>
>>771067
This, dont be prideful. I almost died because of me thinking im fine and over thinking my illness. If you even remotely think you need a hospital do not hesitate .
>>
>>776446

This kind of shit is why people die when they leave the site of a vehicle crash and wander away from any chance of being found with the idea that they're going to walk back to civilisation.
>>
>>776188

Wasps ain't no pals of mine
>>
>>771239

If your feet are cold, shove a squirrel up your butt.

>makes about as much sense
>>
>>772104
I like the way you think.
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 640x1136px
>>771034
The best way to survive a bear attack is by being that goofy homeschooled Christian kid

http://www.arlingtoncardinal.com/2016/05/rolling-meadows-native-current-juneau-alaska-resident-survives-bear-attack-while-camping/
>>
>>773342
It's ok, it also took me a while to get over my rejection from middle school ball.
>>
File: 1456196583836.jpg (250KB, 1024x708px) Image search: [Google]
1456196583836.jpg
250KB, 1024x708px
>>777064
>A man in Russia is reported to have survived a bear attack in 2014 when his phone rang with a Justin Bieber’s “Baby” ringtone...The bear suddenly retreated
>>
>>773880

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2008/dec/17/medicalresearch-humanbehaviour
>>
>>777146
fecking kuk
>>
>>771034
In a zombie alocalypse, if a can says the food has expired it is usually false.. cans stay fresh for even 10-15 years after their expire date.
>>
All people are horrible.
Throat, heart, leg, leg, Lung.
If it has a pussy never trust it. Never ever ever trust it.
If it has a dick, you won't be tempted to think you can trust it.
Low iq breeds of human, such as blacks, often have high testosterone and are thusly much more violent than a normal human, mind them accordingly.
Don't fuck with large or deadly animals, those niggas killed steve Irwin. Fucking flap flaps.
>>
>>777942

BUT you MUST check to see if the can is deformed. If it is bulging, then it is likely that what's inside has gone bad, and if you eat it you're most likely to get botulism.
>>
Most negresses have at least one STD and most gay bucks have aids.

Tldr; STDs are racist
>>
>>776515
> can't connect the dots
>>
>>771239
Ima clarify this for u tards

For some reasons more heat is lost from your head than the rest of the body. That's why people who live in cold climates ALWAYS have their head well covered, even if it's not much practical. So if you don't want to feel overall a lil colder, put a fucking hat or thick hoodie on.
>>
>>778440

I connect the right dots. If you warm your core, your limbs will get more blood, and will warm up.

If you put a hat on, your head will warm up, not your fucking hands.

Not sure why you don't get it, retard.
>>
>>778448

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2008/dec/17/medicalresearch-humanbehaviour

http://theconversation.com/mondays-medical-myth-you-lose-most-heat-through-your-head-10834

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20130708-is-most-heat-lost-from-your-head

http://www.livescience.com/34411-body-heat-loss-head.html

http://www.onemedical.com/blog/live-well/body-heat/

http://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/heat-loss-through-head

There you go, Retardo Montalban
>>
>>778443

see

>>778449
>>
>>771034
ignore 90+% of the tips/info you >>771034
get on /out/
>>
>>778449
> bulldog stupid
> junk UK "science"
> drinking coolaid

> not admitting hats keep you warmer than not hats

Go girl!
>>
>>773354
it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support.
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loos it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.
>>
First post is really the most useful one yet
>>
>>771034
>tell me something that will save my life one day.
pussy is the cauldron of evil
>>
>>771034

Don't hike or camp alone.

If you do, tell someone your exact trip plans. Call in daily. If you don't call in have them alert the authorities.

Aaron Ralston might still have his arm if he hadn't traveled alone like an idiot.
>>
>>778482
Jesus christ where do you think you are
Tldr
Stfu
Now really think before posting anything else
>>
>>771038
This. And remember the word "never" is very important. You see an elderly looking black man... You see a black couple that look like they only care about each other and don't even notice you... you see a black girl pushing a stroller... NEVER FUCKING RELAX. No exceptions. Keep your core tight. Keep your weapon-hand frosty. If non-American, be prepared to run like a faggot. In any case, cross the street. Keep thirty feet. Forty feet is better. If pumping gas and approached, get in your car and leave before finishing. If in line at a store and a group enters the store, put your goods on the counter and walk out backwards. Never let political correctness be the cause of your death. You will be called a Racist no matter what you do. You can suck black dick for the rest of your life - and the one time you don't swallow, BAM you're a racist. So it is better to just watch out for yourself. The black murder rate is eight times higher than than White murder rate. Eight times. They are the pit bulls of the primate world.

Also, go to /fit/ read the sticky. And wear your seatbelt.
>>
>>771034
Pack extra socks in a ziplock bag.
>>
>>778464

But you only dismissed three of the articles without reading them, what about the other three, senpai?

If you want to warm your head, sure, wearing a hat will keep your head warm. Sure as fuck won't keep your hands warm though, cumguzzler.

>Shifting the goalposts
>>
>>776188
You're a fuckwit.

No cunt talks like that over here, thats hollywood bullshit. Quit being a poofter and trying to over-exaggerate how we talk you fucking coon.

It's just called a Roo.
>>
File: 3spoop4u.png (734KB, 499x678px) Image search: [Google]
3spoop4u.png
734KB, 499x678px
>>772421
>>
>>771540

Would you rather be cold and dead or with an ass full of farts?
>>
>>778482
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.