[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's play a game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: gameboard.png (12KB, 352x388px) Image search: [Google]
gameboard.png
12KB, 352x388px
Summary before rules:

You're in Northern Ontario during the fall, 5 day hike to any town, or village. You were camping with a buddy. You both came in on an atv. On the third day your friend gets sick and decides to head back. Packs his things and rides home. You decide to stay for another day for privacy since you have your atv. Two days pass and your food is gone, you're done your water supply and decide to head home. You try to start your atv but it doesn't work. You realize it is out of gas and by accident your friend took the canister of gas. Your phone is not able to receive a reception and you're out of food, you need to find away home.
You have
>A compass
>an axe
>a knife
>a tent

Rules:
Say what you would like to do and if your last digit is positive you pass but if the second last digit is odd what ever you are doing doesn't work (Go to a high spot and use my phone: get to highspot, but phone doesn't work. Can't do that anymore.)
If your last digit is an odd what ever you're doing fails, if you have two odd numbers you also receive something extra bad (Go to high spot to use phone, slip down the ravine break leg.) If you have an odd and even second number you fail, but can try again.
Rolling: If you go to rolls to the left and decide to go to camp(10 rolls) you now have to travel the extra 2 rolls, now making home 12 rolls. Move one line per roll.

High spot to the west (two rolls)
Clean water source to the right (3 rolls)
Home to the south(10 rolls)
Old fire tower to the North(could be an old radio) (3 rolls)

Take the map and locate where you are as you play.
>>
>>1037546
You also have a phone but you need to use it on highground.
>>
>>1037546
>Ontario
Well, being Ontario water is every-fucking-where so:
>follow ATV tracks from coming in back out (oldest set is only 2 days old)
>forage edible plants on hike
>drink water from any available water source and simply risk getting the shits, I'm only 5 days out
>>
File: at a funeral.jpg (7KB, 224x160px)
at a funeral.jpg
7KB, 224x160px
>mfw this faggotry

>>>/b/
>>>/tg/
>>>/qst/
>>
>>1037551

(51)
On the trail back you only make it so far before you get exhausted. You decide to take a break and fall asleep. Night begins to come and you lose your way going back home. You have died.
>>
>>1037546

Nope, I leave same time he does. I dont do solo shit when that far out.
>>
>>1037582
Not the rules, sorry.
>>
File: all fields.jpg (45KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
all fields.jpg
45KB, 700x466px
>atv
no
>if for some reason i was on atv driving it until i ran out of gas
no
>not having my own extra supply of gas regardless
no
>letting sick friend drive off on own
no
>stay until all food and water is gone when i know i'm that far from anything
no
>not having a way to purify water
no

this is the worst fucking premise ever op. go die in a fire.
>>
>>1037603
u rolled and lost
>>
>>1037580
That's a bullshit reason to kill him. He is following a stream and has a compass.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.